时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | -Hey, Mama. -Hey, Kalina. | 嘿 妈妈 嘿 卡莉娜 |
[00:32] | -How are we feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎么样? |
[00:34] | You know, not too shabby. | 你知道的 不算太糟糕 |
[00:35] | Been better. Been worse. | 一会儿好多了 一会儿更糟了 |
[00:37] | Really running the gamut there, huh? | 真是全方位都体验到了哈? |
[00:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:40] | Hmm. Sounds like someone could use some healing. Mm-hmm. | 听起来某人很需要来点治疗 |
[00:44] | Someone sure could. | 某人确实很需要 |
[00:54] | -Mrs. Harding. | (拉古纳海滩警察局) 哈丁夫人 |
[00:56] | Detective Perez. | 佩雷斯警探 |
[00:58] | I’m surprised to see you here at the station. | 在警局看到你可真是意外呢 |
[01:00] | Oh, well, I’m surprised that Ben Wood was arrested | 在我清楚地表明我不会提起诉讼后 |
[01:03] | when I explicitly said I did not wanna press charges. | 本·伍德还被抓走了 这也真是很意外呢 |
[01:06] | Despite your intimate connection to the suspect, | 尽管你和嫌犯关系密切 |
[01:08] | you might also be surprised to learn that you don’t control the world. | 但你也许会意外发现 自己并不能控制世界上的每一个人 |
[01:11] | Oh, I’m sorry that I didn’t want the father of my unborn child | 真抱歉我不希望 我未出生的孩子的父亲 |
[01:15] | to be hauled off by police in front of my other child. | 在我另一个孩子的面前被警察带走 |
[01:17] | And I’m sorry, but the law is the law. And Ben Wood broke it. | 我也很抱歉 但法律就是法律 本·伍德犯了法 |
[01:20] | You know, that’s funny how some days the law is the law | 你知道吗 真好笑 有些时候法律它就是法律 |
[01:23] | and then other days, the law is whatever the fuck you want it to be. | 但其他时候 你说法律是什么它就是什么 |
[01:27] | And by you, I don’t mean the royal you. | 我说的“你” 不是泛指概念哦 |
[01:29] | I’m literally talking about you. | 我说的就是你本人 |
[01:32] | -And you know what I’m talking about. -Oh, I do know what you’re talking about. | 而你很清楚我在说什么 |
[01:35] | Some days our emotions get the better of us. | 我确实很清楚你在说什么 有时候我们会被自己的情绪左右 |
[01:37] | And some days, sober thoughts prevail. | 而有些时候理智会占上风 |
[01:39] | Unfortunately, in Ben Wood’s case, sober thoughts did not prevail | 可惜就本·伍德而言 他撞了你和霍尔女士那天 |
[01:41] | the day he hit you and Miss Hale. | 理智没有占到上风 |
[01:43] | Well, maybe someone in this station | 也许警局里的某人 |
[01:45] | would like to know what I’m talking about, hmm? | 会想知道我究竟在说些什么 |
[01:48] | I don’t think you wanna open that can of worms in here. | 我不觉得你会想 在这里打开那个邪恶之罐 |
[01:50] | Well, then where would you like to open it? | 那你想在哪里打开它呢? |
[01:53] | So this is your spirit gate. | 这是你的灵门 |
[01:56] | It’ll help with anxiety. | 它有助于缓解焦虑 |
[01:58] | I’ll take it. | 来吧 |
[01:59] | And this is your outer gate. | 这里是你的外门 |
[02:01] | -It’s good for pain relief. -Ow. | 可以缓解疼痛 |
[02:03] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吗? -还好 |
[02:04] | -Some of these can be a little sticky. -Yes. Sticky. | -有些部位是会有点疼 -是啊 有点疼 |
[02:09] | Oh, shit. I’m so sorry. | 该死 真对不起 |
[02:11] | Kind of waiting for my friend to call. Could you maybe check it for me? | 我正在等我朋友打电话过来 你能帮我看一下吗? |
[02:15] | Okay. This once. | 好的 就这一次 |
[02:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:19] | It’s Laguna Oncology. You need to take this? | 是拉古纳肿瘤科 你要接吗? |
[02:23] | No. No, no, they’re just… | 不 不用 他们只是… |
[02:26] | …calling to confirm my follow-up scan. | 打电话来确认我的复查CT扫描 |
[02:29] | All right, big day! When are we going in? | 对哦 重要的日子 |
[02:32] | Uh, soon. Yeah, we just, you know, we gotta double check. | 咱什么时候去? 快了 |
[02:36] | Ah. | 是啊 我们只是需要再确认一下 |
[02:37] | Fuck me! | 我操!那是什么门? |
[02:39] | What’s that gate? | |
[02:40] | That’s a blocked one. | 那是封门 |
[02:42] | -We’re stressed. We’re stressed, okay? | 咱压力很大 好吧 |
[02:44] | -Let’s just try to relax. | -让我们放松一点 -好的 放松 |
[02:46] | -Find our zen place. | -Find our zen place. -找到我们的禅位 -找到我们的禅位 |
[02:49] | -And get centered. -Get centered. | -集中精神 -集中精神 |
[02:51] | Maybe give me a warning next time, | 下次也许可以先提醒我一声 |
[02:53] | like a, “This one’s gonna hurt like a fucking son of a bitch”? | 比如:“这里会疼到你骂娘”? |
[02:56] | -Okay, you signed up for this. -Yeah. | -好吧 你同意了要做这些 -是啊 |
[02:59] | How dare you come to my office and make veiled threats at me? | 你哪来的胆子 |
[03:01] | They’re not veiled. | 跑到我办公室来含沙射影地威胁我? 我可没含沙射影 |
[03:03] | -You’re aware I carry a gun, right? -Okay, I’m just asking you to help Ben. | 你知道我带着枪吧? 好吧 我只是请你帮帮本 |
[03:07] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[03:09] | His bail will be set faster than anyone should be comfortable with. | 他的保释金设置速度会比任何人都快 |
[03:11] | -Really? -Yes. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[03:13] | Rich white men don’t do time, they buy it. | 有钱的白人男性才不坐牢呢 他们花钱消灾 |
[03:15] | -Oh, God. -You, on the other hand, do need help. | -天啊 -但你确实需要帮助 |
[03:17] | I don’t mean the royal you. I mean the royally screwed you | 我说的不是泛指的“你” 我说的就是 |
[03:19] | because they found DNA on Steve Wood’s body. | 玩完的你 因为他们在史蒂夫·伍德 的尸体上发现了你的DNA |
[03:22] | -What? They did? -They did. | -什么?真的? -真的 |
[03:24] | Do they know whose it is? | 他们知道DNA是谁的吗? |
[03:27] | Not yet, but if I had to guess, | 还不知道 |
[03:29] | I’d probably go with, mm-mm, the person who killed him. | 如果非要我猜的话 我大概会猜是杀人凶手的 |
[03:31] | -Oh, my God. Oh, fuck. -Uh-huh. Mm-hmm. | 天啊 该死 |
[03:35] | -Fuck, fuck! -Yep. Mm-hmm. -Fuck. -Whew! | -该死 |
[03:40] | -Fuck! Fuck! -Fuck! | -对 |
[03:43] | -Fuck! -Seriously? | 该死 |
[03:44] | -Really? Come on. -Fuck. | -你认真的?真的吗?拜托 -该死 |
[03:48] | -All right, well, what do we do? -No, don’t– | -好吧 那我们要怎么做? -不 别… |
[03:52] | There’s no more “we.” Not anymore. | 不再有“我们”了 没有了 |
[03:56] | Goodbye, Mrs. Harding. | 再见 哈丁女士 |
[04:03] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[04:10] | -What if I just turn myself in? -What? You can’t just give up. | -如果我去自首呢? -什么?你不能就这么放弃 |
[04:13] | I’m saying, what if I said I did it before they say I did it? | 我是说 如果我在他们说 是我做的之前先说是我做的会怎样? |
[04:16] | Then– then don’t I get some kind of points or something? | 这样我不是能加点分什么的吗? |
[04:19] | I don’t think the FBI works on a point system. | 我不觉得联邦调查局在使用积分制 |
[04:21] | I can’t live like this. I’m gonna have a fucking nervous breakdown. | 我受不了了 不行了 我他妈要精神崩溃了 |
[04:23] | Now I know why you were always so confessy. | 现在我明白你为什么总是那么坦白了 |
[04:25] | Now I know why that drove you nuts. | 现在我明白为何我让你抓狂了 |
[04:27] | -Yeah, well… -Okay, look. You have to fight. | -是啊 好吧… -好了 听着 你必须奋力抗争 |
[04:29] | You have a baby on the way. | 你还有个即将出生的孩子呢 |
[04:31] | You can’t fight science, Judy. It’s DNA. | 你斗不过科学的 朱迪 那是DNA啊 |
[04:34] | They won’t be able to match it to you, | 他们不会和你匹配上的 |
[04:36] | unless they have, like, your hair or your semen or whatever. | 除非他们有你的毛发 或精液或别的什么 对吧? |
[04:38] | Know what? If they have my semen, then we have other problems. | 如果他们有我的精液 那我们就有别的麻烦了 |
[04:41] | You know what I mean. Your lady semen. | 你懂我的意思啦 你的女性精液 |
[04:43] | -What? -She-men. | -什么? -妇液 |
[04:44] | -She-men? -Yeah. | -妇液? -对 |
[04:45] | -Okay, I don’t know! -I don’t fucking know! | -好吧 我不知道! -我也不知道 |
[04:47] | I don’t even know what the fuck DNA is. | 我他妈连DNA是什么都不知道! |
[04:49] | We just need to stay calm. We don’t even know what they found. | 我们只需保持镇定 我们连他们发现了些什么都不知道 |
[04:52] | They could have nothing. | 他们可能什么都没有 |
[04:55] | Or they have something, Judy. | 或者他们有点什么 朱迪 |
[04:58] | And then what? And then there’s just– there’s no way out. | 那然后呢?然后就…就无路可退了 |
[05:00] | There is. There always is. | 有的 总会有路的 |
[05:02] | My mother used to say there’s always an exit somewhere. | 我妈妈以前常说 总会有出路的 |
[05:05] | -You just have to find it. -How’s that going for her in jail? | -你只需要把它找出来 |
[05:07] | You know what we need? | -她在监狱过得怎么样啊? 知道我们需要什么吗? |
[05:09] | -A lawyer. -A vacation. | -一个律师 抱歉 -去度假 |
[05:11] | I thought I heard you say “vacation.” That would be insane. | 我好像听到你说“去度假” 但那样也太离谱了 |
[05:13] | Hmm? Or is it the sanest thing I’ve ever said? | 或者是我说过的最明智的话? 好了 |
[05:16] | -Okay, come on. | 拜托 我们可以 |
[05:18] | We could go somewhere and relax, like… | 找个地方放松一下 比如… |
[05:20] | …find our zen. Center ourselves. | 找到我们的禅 专注于自身 |
[05:23] | Okay, we can’t just run away. | 好吧 我们不能一走了之 |
[05:25] | You have your scans. They’re this week. | 你这周还要去做扫描呢 |
[05:27] | -Well, I could do them next week. -No, you can’t! | -我可以下周再去 -不 你不可以! |
[05:31] | What– what if you have to have more chemo? | 如果你必须继续化疗怎么办? |
[05:34] | Well, then I’m definitely gonna wanna take a vacation first. | 那我绝对希望能先去度个假 |
[05:37] | Look, I can’t just leave here. | 听着 我不能就这样离开这里 |
[05:40] | -I have work. I have responsibilities. I– | 我还有工作 我还有责任 我… |
[05:43] | Yes, yes, okay. I get it. | 行 好了 我明白 |
[05:44] | You’re totally right. | 你说得没错 |
[05:46] | We should just stay here and tell the kids you’re having Ben’s baby. | 我们应该留在这里 告诉孩子们你怀了本的宝宝 |
[05:50] | Where would we even go? | 我们要去哪儿呢? |
[05:53] | Steve has a place in Mexico. | 史蒂夫在墨西哥有个房子 |
[05:55] | It’s right on the beach. We could go there. | 就在海边 我们可以去那里 |
[05:58] | Okay, let’s take a getaway to the house of the guy | 好的 我们就逃到那个我努力想洗脱 |
[06:01] | that I am trying to get away with killing. | 杀了他的罪名的那个人家里去吧 |
[06:03] | Hmm. Fair point. I could find somewhere else. | 有道理 我可以找找别的地方 |
[06:05] | I mean, it could be Mexico. It– | 但确实可以去墨西哥 它… |
[06:08] | That sounds real nice. | 听起来非常不错 |
[06:10] | -It does, right? -Yeah. | -可不是嘛 对吧? -对 |
[06:14] | Pinwheel? Pinwheel? Yeah, there you go. | -风车卷饼? -好啊 |
[06:18] | Oh, little Starvin’ Marvins aren’t we today? | 好了 今天大家都很饿哦? |
[06:21] | -Oh, praise Jesus. I’m starving. -These aren’t for you. | -赞美主 我饿死了 -这些不是给你的 |
[06:23] | My blood sugar’s crashing. | 我的血糖正在骤降 |
[06:24] | I only ate a baby’s handful of almonds for breakfast. | 我早餐只吃了婴儿手大小的一把杏仁 |
[06:26] | -Why? -‘Cause I’m keeping it tight. | -为什么? -因为我在减肥 |
[06:28] | Because I’m in the market for a new man-panion. | 因为我想找个新的男伴 |
[06:32] | -By the way, nice listing. Truly. | 顺便一提 这个房源很不错 真的 |
[06:34] | -Yeah, well, it comes at a price, so… | 是啊 这是要付出代价的 |
[06:38] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[06:40] | Hey, uh, I wanted to ask you, could you watch the boys for a few days? | 嘿 我想问一下 你能帮我照看孩子们几天吗? |
[06:44] | And maybe cover me in case I get some bites here? | 如果有人看上这里 也许你再帮我顶一下? |
[06:47] | -For you? And a split of the commish? -Hmm. | 帮你?还分我一部分佣金? |
[06:49] | -Yeah. -Literally anything. | -对 -做什么都行 |
[06:51] | -Literally? -Anything. | -真的? -任何事 |
[06:52] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[06:54] | -Hey. You okay? -Yeah. | -嘿 你还好吗? -挺好 |
[06:56] | -Why? -You just look a little– | 为什么? -你看着有点… -什么? |
[06:58] | -What? -Nothing. | -没什么 |
[06:59] | -Congrats, Jen. -Oh, f– | -恭喜你 詹 |
[07:01] | Looks like a lot of interested buyers. | -我擦… -你有很多对这儿感兴趣的买家 |
[07:03] | Okay, Karen, I told you | 凯伦我跟你说过 |
[07:04] | that sellers are not supposed to be at their own open house. | 卖家是不该参加房屋开放日的 |
[07:06] | -Then why is Jeff here? -W-why is Jeff here? | -那杰夫怎么在这儿? -杰夫为什么在这儿? |
[07:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:10] | -I’m on it. | 交给我 |
[07:16] | He looks good with a tan, don’t you think? | 他晒黑点很帅 你不觉得吗? |
[07:18] | Almost Italian. | 像个意大利人一样 |
[07:20] | Not sure what fucking region you’re talking about, but… | 不太确定你在说的是哪个地区 但… |
[07:23] | I guess… …beach living really suits him. | 我猜…海滩生活真的很适合他 |
[07:27] | -You need to keep it together, Karen. | 好吧 你得保持冷静 凯伦 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry. It’s just really hard to let go of him. | 对不起 要放下他真的好难 |
[07:31] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[07:34] | I mean, was… | 我是说 他曾是… |
[07:36] | Here. | 给 |
[07:37] | Karen, I say this with love, but you’re making things weird. | 凯伦 我怀着爱意这么说 但你正把场面变得很奇怪 |
[07:40] | -And I need you to leave. -Okay. | 我需要你离开 好的 |
[07:56] | No. | 不行 |
[07:59] | No. | |
[08:05] | -Hmm. | |
[08:07] | -Not now, Laguna Oncology. | 现在不行 拉古纳肿瘤科 |
[09:05] | This tile is actually limestone. Mm-hmm. | 这些瓷砖实际上是石灰石 |
[09:08] | Bet you thought travertine, huh? | 你们肯定以为是石灰华 对吧? |
[09:10] | -I did. -Surprise. | -确实 -惊喜 |
[09:12] | -Jen. -Um, what are you still doing here? | -詹 -你还在这里做什么? |
[09:14] | Sorry, I was gonna leave, but then I realized I have nowhere else to go. | 抱歉 我本来要走的 但后来我意识到我没地方可去 |
[09:17] | Also, there’s a potential buyer in the safe room. | 另外 保险室里有个潜在买家 |
[09:20] | I thought we agreed to call it the office though, right? | 我以为我们已经说好了 要叫它书房 对吧? |
[09:22] | Sorry, it’s just so much change all at once. | 抱歉 只是一下子变化太多了 |
[09:26] | Karen, do not go in there. | 凯伦 别进去 |
[09:30] | Oh, hi. Can I answer any questions for you? | 嗨 我能为你解答一些问题吗? |
[09:35] | Well, I certainly hope so. | 希望如此 |
[09:41] | Agent Glenn Moranis. FBI. | 葛兰·莫兰尼斯探员 |
[09:44] | Oh, hello. | 联邦调查局 |
[09:47] | Uh, wh-what can I, um– | 你好 有什么我能… |
[09:50] | How did you– how can I, uh– | 你是怎么…我能怎么… |
[09:53] | Are you– are you looking to buy a house? | 你想买房子吗? |
[09:55] | No, I’m looking for you. | 不 |
[10:01] | Hmm. | 我是来找你的 |
[10:14] | -Hey. | -Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[10:16] | I found us a great hotel in Baja… Hi! | 我找到了一间超棒的酒店 在巴哈… -嗨 |
[10:20] | -Hi. -Glenn? What the… what? | 葛兰 什么…什么? -嗨 |
[10:22] | Yeah, um, Agent, uh, Moranis from the FBI | 是啊 联邦调查局的莫兰尼斯探员 |
[10:26] | came by the open house to look for me, so that’s what’s happening. | 去开放参观现场找我 所以就是这么回事了 |
[10:29] | -Hey, Judy. That’s a fun hat. -Hi. | -嗨 朱迪 |
[10:31] | Oh… | 这顶帽子真有趣 -嗨 |
[10:32] | This old thing? | 这个老玩意儿?这是… |
[10:33] | It’s, um… just my house hat. | 我的居家帽 |
[10:37] | It’s just the hat I wear in the house. | 就是我在家里戴的帽子 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:43] | -Sorry to interrupt your work day. -Mm-hmm. | 抱歉今天打扰你工作了 |
[10:46] | Looks like you guys had a pretty good turnout over there. | 看来你们那边的参与度挺高的 |
[10:48] | What is that place? Twenty-two hundred square feet? | 那地方有多大?204平方米? |
[10:51] | Uh, it’s 2,250. Yeah, you were close. | 209平方米 对 你猜的很接近了 |
[10:54] | Oh, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. | “接近”只在做马掌 |
[10:57] | -Oh, right. That’s… | 和扔手榴弹时才作数 是啊 |
[11:00] | Uh, I’ll only keep you a minute. | 我只会耽误你一分钟 |
[11:01] | Uh, I just have a couple of questions about your relationship with Steve Wood. | 关于你和史蒂夫·伍德的关系 |
[11:06] | Oh, I wouldn’t call that a relationship. | 我有几个问题 我们之间谈不上有关系 |
[11:09] | Well, you were his real estate agent, right? | 你是他的地产经纪 对吧? |
[11:11] | Uh, yeah, for, like, a blip. | 对 就一小阵子 |
[11:14] | I mean, it’s like, did that even happen? | 感觉就像 真的有过这种事吗? |
[11:17] | Seems like it did. | 看来是有的 |
[11:18] | Uh, according to our records, you sold him two condos. | 根据我们的记录 你卖了两套公寓给他 |
[11:21] | All cash. Before he walked out on the deal. | 全是现金支付 在他放弃交易之前 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Well, yeah, that– that did happen. | 对 没错 确有其事 |
[11:26] | -How much was that for again? -I– I don’t remember. | -多少钱来着? -我不记得了 |
[11:29] | Yeah, probably not top of mind. | 是啊 大概不是什么重要的事 |
[11:31] | Does 8.6 million ring a bell? | 860万听起来耳熟吗? |
[11:34] | Ding. That– that sounds right. | 叮 听起来好像就是这个数 |
[11:36] | And did you know he stole that money from the Greek mafia at the time? | 你知道那些钱 是他从希腊黑手党那儿偷的吗? |
[11:39] | -Like mafia mafia? -Well, they call themselves a syndicate. | -黑手党那种黑手党? -好吧 他们自称是是个财团 |
[11:42] | A syndicate. Oh, God. | 财团 天啊 哇 |
[11:43] | Jeez, that’s actually the first time I’ve ever heard that term. | 天啊 这还是我第一次听到这个词 |
[11:46] | Wow, I am shocked. | 我好震惊 |
[11:47] | -Well, imagine how they felt. -Right. | -你想象一下他们是什么感受 -是啊 |
[11:50] | But they can’t be too surprised, right? | 但他们也不可能太过意外 对吧? |
[11:52] | Steve wasn’t exactly an angel. | 史蒂夫也不是什么天使 |
[11:54] | No, Steve was… good. | 不是 史蒂夫挺…好的 |
[11:57] | A fine person. | 一个不错的人 |
[12:02] | Did you have any more contact with him after that? | 在那之后你跟他还在继续联系吗? |
[12:07] | Um… | |
[12:14] | Mrs. Harding? | 哈丁女士? |
[12:16] | Mrs. Harding. | 哈丁女士? |
[12:20] | Uh… I don’t– I don’t remember. | 我…我不记得了 |
[12:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:26] | I’m just curious. You ever do any real estate outside Laguna Beach? | 我只是好奇 你有没有 做过拉古纳海滩之外的房产? |
[12:30] | No, no, not really. Why? | 没 没有 为什么? |
[12:33] | Because we have a record of you getting a ticket near Angeles Forest | 因为我们有记录显示 你在安吉利斯森林附近收到过罚单 |
[12:36] | where Steve’s body was found. | 史蒂夫的尸体就是在那儿 |
[12:38] | You do? | 是吗? |
[12:39] | Can I ask why you were in Antelope Valley at that time? | 我能问问 你当时为什么会在羚羊谷吗? |
[12:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:45] | What was I– I was, um… | 我当时在… 我在… |
[12:47] | I, uh… | 我… |
[12:48] | -I– | |
[12:50] | -It was a girls’ weekend. Scone? -Oh, yes, please. I love snacks. | 那是女生周末聚会 司康饼? 好的 谢谢 我超爱小点心 |
[12:54] | -For you. -A girls’ weekend in Antelope Valley. | -给你的 -在羚羊谷的女生周末聚会! |
[12:58] | -Yep. -Yeah. | -是啊 -对 |
[12:59] | For when you wanna get away, but not too far away. | 当你想要逃离片刻 但又不能走太远 |
[13:01] | -Mm-hmm. Yeah. -‘Cause you have kids and stress. | 对 因为你有孩子、有压力 |
[13:03] | Down. | 压下 |
[13:04] | Of course. Who doesn’t love a quick getaway? | 当然 谁会不喜欢暂时的逃离呢? |
[13:07] | -Right? -I mean, I don’t. | -对吧? -我是说 我不喜欢 |
[13:08] | -Oh. -Just ask my wife. Ex-wife. | 去问问我老婆 我前妻 |
[13:11] | Yeah. Well– | 是啊 |
[13:13] | So, just the two of you, then? | 那么…就你们俩? |
[13:15] | -Yes. -Mm. No. | -对 -不是 |
[13:16] | -Hmm? -We were with our friend Jeff. | 我们和我们的朋友杰夫在一起 |
[13:18] | -It was a girls’ and gay’s weekend. | 那是女生与同志的周末聚会 |
[13:20] | -There was lots of rosé. -Right. | -喝了很多的玫瑰酒 -没错 |
[13:22] | -“Rosé all day,” remember that? -You were all, “Hey!” | -“玫瑰酒喝一天” 记得吗? -你整个人… |
[13:24] | I was like, “Rosé all day!” He’s like, “Don’t do that.” | 我在说:“玫瑰酒喝一天” 他在说:“别这样” |
[13:27] | Yeah, then she threw up. | 然后她就吐了 |
[13:28] | -Jeff. -Yeah, so, you know, this one. | -杰夫 -对 所以 这位 |
[13:30] | -Pregnancy brains. So boop, forgets. -Oh! | 怀孕的大脑 所以…全忘了 |
[13:33] | -Wow, you’re pregnant. -She is. | -哇 你怀孕了! -没错 |
[13:35] | -I am. I am. -Yeah. Yeah. | -是的 -对 |
[13:37] | I know. I’m a hundred. | 我知道 我已经一百岁了 |
[13:39] | -So she gets really tired, as do I. -Mm-hmm. | 所以她非常疲倦 我也是 |
[13:43] | She has cancer. | 她得了癌症 |
[13:44] | -You do? -I do. | -是吗? -是的 |
[13:45] | Super sad. | 超级悲伤 |
[13:48] | So, we’re just a bunch of tired, rundown gals. | 所以我们只是一群 疲惫不堪、时运低下的朋友 |
[13:51] | Now I get the house hat. | 现在我明白居家帽是怎么回事了 |
[13:53] | -Mm. Yeah. -Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[13:54] | -I’m so sorry, Judy. -Thank you, Glenn. | -真抱歉 朱迪 -谢谢你 葛兰 |
[13:58] | Look, I’m gonna let you two get some rest. | 那我就让两位休息一下 |
[14:00] | If you think of anything else that might be helpful, just gimme a call. | 如果你们想起任何 有帮助的事情 打电话给我 |
[14:03] | Here to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[14:04] | -I’ll walk you out. -Oh, thank you. | -我送你出去 -谢谢 |
[14:06] | Ooh, if I can. No, just kidding. | 如果我能行…没事 开个玩笑 |
[14:10] | Well, thank you so much for coming. I hope you got everything that you need. | 谢谢你过来 希望你得到了所有想要的东西 |
[14:15] | Time will tell. Oh, wow. | 时间会证明一切 |
[14:17] | -Is that one of yours? -Yeah. | -这是你的作品之一吗? -对 |
[14:20] | Ah, it’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[14:22] | -Thank you. -Hm. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Well, you might wanna get a new frame though. | 不过你大概会想换个新的画框 |
[14:30] | That one’s cracked. | 这个裂了 |
[14:35] | Oh, yeah, I… | 是啊 我… |
[14:37] | …dropped it when I was trying to hang it. Ol’ butterfingers over here. | 想把它挂上去的时候 把它摔了 笨手笨脚的 |
[14:40] | -Right. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | And also, Glenn, I don’t wanna play the cance card, | 另外 葛兰 我不想拿癌症说事 |
[14:44] | but wow, you know, they, like, | 但是 哇 你知道的 他们… |
[14:47] | shoot all that stuff into you, and you just get so weak. | 把各种东西打进你体内 |
[14:50] | -Aww. -Gets, like, porous bones. | 然后你就变得非常虚弱 就像骨头穿孔了一样 |
[14:52] | Throwing up, no good news. Hard to hang art. | 呕吐、没有好消息、挂东西很困难 |
[14:55] | -Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[14:57] | -Yeah, it’s terrible. -Okay, well, thanks again. | -是啊 太可怕了 -好了 再次感谢 |
[14:59] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[15:00] | Oh, and you know, maybe no more quick getaways for a minute. | 另外 最近也许先不要到其他地方去 |
[15:03] | Might come back around and ask a few follow-up questions. | 我可能还会再来 再问你们一些后续的问题 |
[15:06] | Right, yeah, of course. | 对 好 |
[15:07] | I mean, we’re here. We’re not going anywhere. | 没问题 我们就在这儿 哪儿都不会去的 |
[15:09] | -Yeah. -Just, uh, be here, hanging out. | -好的 -就在这里玩儿 |
[15:12] | -You know where to find us. Obvs. -I do know where to find you. Obvs. | -你知道去哪里找我们 显然 -我知道去哪里找你们 显然 |
[15:20] | Oh, my God, he knows. | 天啊 他知道了 |
[15:21] | We don’t know what he knows. | 我们不知道他知道些什么 |
[15:23] | I mean, he didn’t arrest anyone. We’re still here, right? | 他也没有逮捕任何人啊 我们还在这里 对吧? |
[15:26] | Yeah, well, obviously, we can’t go anywhere now. | 很明显 我们现在哪儿都去不了了 |
[15:28] | And why– why did you tell him that I was pregnant? | 还有为什么 你为什么要告诉他我怀孕了? |
[15:30] | -Ben doesn’t even know that, Judy. -Well, it’s a good cover. | -连本都还不知道这件事 朱迪! -好吧 这是个很好的掩护 |
[15:33] | -And why would you bring up Jeff? -He’s an alibi. | -还有干嘛要提杰夫? -他是不在场证明 |
[15:35] | We weren’t with him that weekend. | 我们那个周末没跟他在一起! |
[15:37] | He was with his child bride of a boyfriend! | 他和他的童养媳男友在一起! |
[15:40] | So, we’ll ask him to corroborate the story. | 所以我们要去让他帮忙证实这个故事 |
[15:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:46] | -Where’s my Number One Mom mug? -What? | 我的“第一名妈妈”马克杯呢? |
[15:48] | My motherfucking Number One Mom mug! Where is it? | -什么? -我的“第一名妈妈”杯!它在哪儿? |
[15:50] | -Uh, it’s around here somewhere– -Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -就在这里的某个地方… -天啊 |
[15:53] | Holy shit! Holy shit, it’s gone. He took it. | 该死 它不见了 他把它拿走了 |
[15:56] | -What? Who? -Agent Moranis. | -什么?谁? -莫兰尼斯探员 |
[15:57] | -Glenn? -Yeah, he took it. | -葛兰? -对 被他拿走了 |
[15:59] | And now he’s gonna match the DNA! | 现在他能匹配上DNA了! |
[16:01] | -Oh, my God. -Where did he put it? | -天啊 -他把它放哪儿了? |
[16:02] | -Down his fucking pants? -Maybe. | -塞裤子里吗? -有可能 |
[16:04] | -I mean, they were chinos. -They were. | -他穿的可是奇诺裤诶! -确实 |
[16:06] | Oh, my God. They’re gonna know I did it. | 天啊 他们要知道是我做的了 |
[16:08] | And I’m gonna give birth in a jail cell, chained to my bed. | 我要在牢房里 被绑在床上生孩子了 |
[16:11] | No, no, no, no. You are not going to jail, okay? | 不 你不会去坐牢的 |
[16:13] | We just need to calm down. There is always a way out. | 好吗? 我们需要冷静下来 |
[16:16] | You’re right. | 总会有出路的 你说得对 |
[16:19] | Here’s what we do. | 我们这么做吧 |
[16:20] | -We kill Glenn. -We check the dining room. What? | -我们把葛兰灭口 -去餐厅找 什么? |
[16:22] | We kill him. | 我们把他灭口 |
[16:24] | We goodbye him forever, all right? It’s the only way. | 我们送他回老家 好吧? 这是唯一的方法了 |
[16:27] | Jen, we are not killing Glenn. | 詹 我们不会去杀葛兰的 |
[16:30] | -No, we make it look like an accident. -What? | -不 我们把它弄得像一场意外似的 -什么? |
[16:32] | Yes, like, uh, an overdose or something, with– with the pills. | 没错 比如嗑药过量之类的 用药 |
[16:35] | -Okay. Yes. -What pills? | 什么药? |
[16:37] | The pain pills that you stole from the hospital. | 你从医院偷回来的止疼药 |
[16:39] | We can mash ’em up and– and bake ’em up into a scone or something. | 我们可以把它们捣碎 然后做成司康饼什么的 |
[16:43] | If only I could find the damn– | 只要我能找到那个该死的… |
[16:45] | Oh, here it is! | -在这儿 -在这儿! (第一名 妈妈) |
[16:49] | That– when– where did it– where? | 那个…什么时候…它在哪里…哪里? |
[16:52] | It was in– in the sink. | 它在水槽里 |
[16:55] | -Oh. -Under a bowl. | 在一个碗下面 |
[16:57] | Well, that makes sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:59] | So, I guess we won’t be needing these. | 那我猜我们用不上这些了 |
[17:02] | No. | 对 |
[17:04] | -Okay. | -Okay. -好的 -好的 |
[17:22] | -Jen? -Jeff. | -詹? -杰夫 |
[17:23] | -Jen. -Jeff. | -詹 -杰夫 |
[17:24] | -Judy. -Hi. | -朱迪 -嗨 |
[17:25] | Uh, sorry to just show up like this, but– | 抱歉突然跑来打扰 但是… |
[17:27] | No, no, no. Mi RV es su RV. | 没事 我的房车就是你的房车 |
[17:29] | -Okay. -Please, right this way. | 请来这边 到门廊这边来 |
[17:31] | -Join me on the lanai. -It’s a parking lot, but we’re not– | 这是个停车场 但我们不会… |
[17:34] | -It’s not really beach weather. -Okay. | -这不太像海滩的天气 -好吧 |
[17:36] | ‘Cause it’s pretty windy, but– | 因为风好大啊 但是… |
[17:38] | So, Jeff– | 那么 杰夫… |
[17:41] | -So, I’m hanging in. -Okay. | -那么 我还在撑着 -好的 |
[17:42] | It’s been emotional. Selling the house. | 卖房子这件事 让人感慨万千 |
[17:44] | Ending things with Seb. | 和赛巴分手 |
[17:47] | -Sebastian. -Aww. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[17:49] | -Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. -Oh, wow. | 听到这个消息我很抱歉 |
[17:50] | He seemed so nice when we met him when we were all at that hotel together. | 我们大家在酒店见到他的时候 他看起来人很好啊 |
[17:54] | Mm-hmm. That entire weekend. | 那一整个周末 |
[17:56] | Oh, right. Those were dark days. | 对啊 那是段至暗时光 |
[17:58] | Sneaking around. Lying. | 鬼鬼祟祟 谎话连篇 |
[18:00] | Don’t need to revisit that weekend again. | 不用再提起那个周末了 |
[18:02] | -Well, you might have to, actually. -Mm-hmm. | 好吧 其实吧 你也许不得不提一下 |
[18:06] | With the FBI, actually. | 和联邦调查局的人 |
[18:08] | The FBI? Why would I need to talk to the FBI? | 联邦调查局? 我为什么要和他们谈话? |
[18:10] | -Uh, that’s, uh, because they– -Uh, ’cause… they’re– | -这是因为他们… -因为…他们是… |
[18:14] | Did Karen put you up to this? | -凯伦让你们这么做的? |
[18:15] | -What? -Trying to get me in trouble, isn’t she? | -她一直想给我找麻烦 对吧? |
[18:18] | -Yep. -She sure is. | -确实如此 -是啊 |
[18:20] | She cannot let go. | 她就是不愿放手 |
[18:21] | I mean, sure, I cheated on her multiple times. | 诚然 我曾多次出轨 |
[18:24] | There may have been a bit of methamphetamines that weekend. | 是的 那个周末可能磕了一点点冰毒 |
[18:26] | It was just one time a couple of times. | 但那只是偶尔一次… |
[18:28] | -Okay, so here’s the thing– Hmm? -She probably had me followed, didn’t she? | -好了 事情是这样的… -她大概派人跟踪我了 对吧? |
[18:31] | Someone take pictures? Jesus. | 有人在拍照?天啊 |
[18:32] | Now she’s gonna use it all against me in the divorce, isn’t she? | 现在她要用它们跟我离婚了 对吧? |
[18:35] | No, not if you say that you were with us | 不会 只要你说你当时跟我们一起 |
[18:39] | on, um, a girls’ weekend. | 度过了女生周末聚会就行 |
[18:40] | Right. I mean, we could be your alibi. | 对 我们可以当你的不在场证明 |
[18:44] | Alibi. Yeah. | 不在场证明?是啊 |
[18:45] | Jeff, do you have any more Absolut? Because I’m making martoonis. | 杰夫你还有伏特加吗? 因为我正在调马托尼酒… |
[18:48] | -Jen? -Christopher. | -詹 -克里斯托弗 |
[18:50] | -Judy? -Hi. | -朱迪? -嗨 |
[18:53] | So, in any event, uh, thank you. I so appreciate you ladies having my back. | 那么 无论如何 谢谢你们 非常感谢你们对我的支持 |
[18:56] | I owe you one. I guess I owe you two. | 我欠你们一个人情 我猜我欠你两个 |
[18:59] | Well, why– why do you owe me two? | 你为什么会欠我两个? |
[19:02] | I was going to mention it, and then, you know, I didn’t. | 我本来要说的 然后 你知道 我没说 |
[19:06] | Remember the street camera footage you asked me to delete? | 还记得你叫我删除的那段视频吗? |
[19:10] | You should see the resolution on our street cam. | 你应该看看 我们那条街的监控的分辨率 |
[19:12] | Kind of a home safety nerd. | 有点像家庭安全偏执狂 |
[19:14] | -How do you erase it? -I don’t. I keep it all in the cloud. | -你怎么删掉它? -我不删 我全都存在云端了 |
[19:16] | Cloud. Cloud. Cloud. Cloud. | 云端… |
[19:20] | Yeah? | 是 |
[19:21] | I didn’t delete it. | 我没有删掉 |
[19:23] | Delete footage? What’d you do this time? Murder a man in cold blood? | 删除视频?你做了什么? 残忍地杀了一个男人? |
[19:28] | That’s a good one. | 这个真好笑 |
[19:31] | -Oh! Ow! | |
[19:34] | Anyway, I tried, but Karen reset our cloud password. | 总之 我试过了 但凯伦重新设置了云端密码 |
[19:37] | -Oh, fuck. -Oh! | -该死 |
[19:38] | As you know, she can be very vindictive. | -你也知道 她有时候报复心很强 |
[19:40] | Especially when she’s in that house, all alone with her guns. | 尤其当她独自在那个房子里 和她的枪在一起时 |
[19:43] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:44] | Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by. | 总之 谢谢你们过来 |
[19:49] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[19:51] | Bye. | 拜 |
[19:52] | Beautiful lanai. | 门廊很漂亮 |
[20:11] | -Hello… friend. -Hi. | -你好…朋友 -嗨 |
[20:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:13] | Thinking you might be up for a little visit. | 我们只是想着 |
[20:15] | Mm-hmm. | 你可能希望能有人拜访一下 |
[20:17] | Is that… Mexican lasagna? | 那是墨西哥千层面吗? |
[20:19] | -With extra raisins. -Thank you. | -还多加了葡萄干 |
[20:22] | Mmm. Do you wanna come in? | -谢谢 |
[20:25] | -Mm-hmm. -Yeah. | -你们想进来吗? -好啊 |
[20:26] | I was just telling Judy about your safe room. | 我刚还在跟朱迪说你的保险室呢 |
[20:28] | Love to see it. | 我很想见识一下 |
[20:31] | And this is from when Jeff and I went to Key West. | 这是杰夫和我去基韦斯特岛时… |
[20:34] | Mm-hmm. | |
[20:36] | -Aww. -Mm-hmm. | |
[20:37] | And this is when we went to Fire Island. | 这是我们去火烧岛的照片 杰夫 |
[20:40] | Jeff. He looks good, don’t you think? | 他好帅 你们不觉得吗? |
[20:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[20:45] | Karen, uh, I’m gonna say this to you as your… friend. | 凯伦 |
[20:49] | You really– you gotta stop dwelling. | 我要以…朋友的身份跟你说 你真的…你必须别再纠缠了 |
[20:53] | Oh, my God, Karen. | 我的天啊 凯伦 |
[20:54] | You know what? If I were you, honestly, I would just erase the whole cloud. | 你知道吗?如果我是你 老实说 我会把整个云端都清干净 |
[20:58] | -The whole thing. -Yeah. | -所有东西 -对 |
[20:59] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -是啊 |
[21:00] | Yeah, yeah. I mean, the cloud is the past. | 对 云端的内容已经是过去式了 |
[21:03] | -Mm-hmm. -That’s what’s holding you back, Kare. | 就是它们在阻碍你前行 凯伦 |
[21:05] | -Yeah. -Aww, Jeff used to call me that. | -对 -杰夫以前就会那样叫我 |
[21:08] | He called me his little Kare package. | 他说我是他的小爱心包 |
[21:09] | Fuck Jeff! Fuck that guy. | 操 杰夫 操他丫的 |
[21:11] | He never let me. | 他从没让我上过 |
[21:12] | Oh, jeez. So, guess what. Let’s dump him. | 天啊 你猜怎么着?让我们甩了他吧 |
[21:15] | -Yes, right in the trash. -Dump him. | -没错 扔进回收站 -甩了他 |
[21:17] | I need to think about it. I’m– I’m not spontaneous. | 我需要考虑一下 |
[21:20] | -I’m a planner! | 我不是没计划的人 我是个计划者! |
[21:21] | I mean, hello, I built a safe room! | 你们看看 我建了一个安全室诶! |
[21:23] | Yeah, like, what exactly are you planning for? | 是啊 你究竟在为什么做计划啊? |
[21:26] | The apocalypse. | 世界末日 |
[21:28] | -Right. -Cool. | -对 -好棒啊 |
[21:29] | -Yeah. I mean, so prepared. Right. -That’s, like, such forward-thinking. | -是啊 准备得真周全 没错 -真有先见之明 |
[21:33] | But for the first time in my personal life, | 但这是我人生第一次 |
[21:35] | I– I have no idea what’s coming. | 我不知道接下来会发生什么事 |
[21:38] | And I’m not sure I wanna find out, you know? | 而且我不确定 我是否想弄清楚这事 你们懂吗? |
[21:42] | It’s just all too scary. | 一切都太可怕了 |
[21:44] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[21:46] | You got this, Kare bear, okay? | 你可以的 凯伦熊熊 好吗? |
[21:48] | You just gotta do one step at a time. | 你只需要一步一步来就行 |
[21:51] | Yeah, you know what? | 对 你知道吗? |
[21:52] | Why don’t you just start with erasing last year? | 不如就从删除去年的内容开始吧? |
[21:55] | Oh, my G– um, yes. | 我的天…对 |
[21:56] | Can we admit that this was a shitty year? | 我们能否承认那是烂透了的一年? |
[21:59] | -Yeah. -It really was. | -对 -确实是 |
[22:01] | Shitty last couple of years. | 过去几年都烂透了 |
[22:02] | -Sucked. Mm-hmm. -Really bad. | 它们都很操蛋 非常糟糕 |
[22:06] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | -Okay. -You can do it. | -你可以做到的 -好的 |
[22:12] | -We have faith in you. -Come on. | 我相信你们 |
[22:13] | -You got this. | 你可以的 |
[22:16] | -You got it. Just drag it! | 你可以的 拖走它 |
[22:18] | -You did it! -Yay! | -你做到了! -真棒! |
[22:19] | -Look at you! -Look, doesn’t that feel good? | -看看你! -看吧 这感觉难道不爽吗? |
[22:22] | -Wow! -It does. It does! | 很爽 |
[22:25] | And if I wanna see it again, I– I have it backed up on my hard drive. | 如果我想重温它们 我在硬盘上还有备份 |
[22:28] | -You know we’re gonna have to take this. -Yeah, we’ll keep it safe. | -好吧 我们必须把这个拿走 -对 我们会好好保管它的 |
[22:36] | What do people do to relax when they can’t drink? | 不能喝酒的时候 |
[22:39] | I don’t know. | 大家是怎么放松的? |
[22:41] | Can I take a lick of one of these? | 我能不能来点这个? |
[22:43] | -Ooh, I wouldn’t. -Oh, come on. | -不行 |
[22:44] | -Just a little tiny lick. -Mm-mm. | -拜托 就一点点而已 |
[22:46] | -Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[22:49] | -You okay? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧? -嗯 我没事 |
[22:51] | I’m just a tired, rundown gal. | 我只是…有点累 |
[22:55] | Hey, uh, when is your scan? You didn’t tell me. | 嘿 你什么时候去做扫描? 你还没告诉过我呢 |
[22:58] | Oh, that’s ’cause, um, haven’t made the appointment yet. | 那是因为我还没有预约 |
[23:02] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[23:04] | Judy, come on, we’ve gone through this. You have to follow up. | 朱迪 我们已经经历了那么多 你必须做复查 |
[23:07] | I know. I just– | 我知道 我只是… |
[23:10] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[23:12] | -I don’t wanna know. -Oh. | 我不想知道 |
[23:15] | I just wanna stay here. | 我只想待在这里 |
[23:18] | -In my safe room. -Oh, girlie. | -在我的保险室里 -哦 宝贝 |
[23:21] | We aren’t at the apocalypse yet, okay? | 我们还没到世界末日呢 好吧? |
[23:24] | What if it’s coming? | 万一它就快来呢? |
[23:27] | What if it’s not good? | 如果结果不好怎么办? |
[23:31] | Then we fucking fight. | 那我们就跟丫的拼了 |
[23:33] | Like we do. | 就像我们平常那样 |
[23:35] | ‘Cause we are a couple of badass, | 因为我们是一对不好惹的 |
[23:40] | pregnant, cancerous bitches. | 怀有身孕、身患癌症的女金刚 |
[23:43] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:01] | Laguna Oncology. Thanks for holding. | 拉古纳肿瘤科 感谢您的等待 |
[24:03] | Hi. Hi. This is Judy Hale. | 嗨 我是朱迪·霍尔 |
[24:05] | I’m calling to schedule my PET-CT scan. | 我是打电话来预约CT扫描的 |
[24:08] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[24:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 (完成预调查 看你是否符合条件) (癌症中心临床试验问卷 朱迪·霍尔) |
[24:53] | Oh, fuck. | (癌症类型?) (宫颈小细胞癌) (初次诊断时的癌症阶段) (第四阶段) 该死 |
[24:58] | Look, I don’t know how to tell you this, but… | 听着 我不知道该怎么跟你说这件事 |
[25:01] | …I found something upsetting on my street cam footage. | 但我在街道监控中 发现了一些令人不安的内容 |
[25:04] | You did? | 是吗? |
[25:06] | I mean, I’m thinking about going to the police, | 我想去找警察的 |
[25:08] | but I thought it was only fair to warn you. | 但我觉得应该先给你提个醒 |
[25:11] | Warn me about what? | 提醒我什么? |
[25:12] | You never know what kind of sicko is living right next door. | 你永远都不知道 隔壁住的是个什么变态 |
[25:16] | -Karen… -Hang on. Now, where… | -凯伦… -稍等 现在 哪里… |
[25:18] | -Karen. -Oh, wait, let me favorite that one. | -凯伦… -等一下 等我给它点个赞 |
[25:20] | -You need to do that now? -Oh, that’s cute. | -你非得现在点吗? -它好可爱 |
[25:22] | -Oh, for fuck’s sake. Karen. | 饶了我吧 凯伦… |
[25:24] | Oh, here. | 在这儿 |
[25:27] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[25:33] | -Hmm? | |
[25:42] | Jen, we can’t let this guy buy my house. | 詹 我们不能把我的房子卖给这家伙 |
[25:45] | No. | 不行 |
[25:46] | No. | 不行 |
[25:47] | -No. | -No. -不 -不 |
[25:49] | I mean… | 什么变态会去翻别人的垃圾啊? |
[25:50] | …what kind of creep goes through someone’s garbage? | |
[25:52] | With gloves and everything? Gloves. | 还戴着手套什么的?手套 |
[25:55] | -This is premeditated. -Yeah. | -这是有预谋的 -对 |
[25:57] | Now you see why I own so many guns? | 现在你明白 我为什么有那么多把枪了吧? |
[25:59] | I do. Yeah. | 明白 是的 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | (拉古纳海滩肿瘤中心) (风衣汽车旅馆) (此处为无烟房) |
[26:55] | Mrs. Harding. | 哈丁女士 |
[26:57] | Hello again. Brought you something. | 又见面了 |
[27:00] | Oh, scones. | 我给你带了些东西 司康饼 |