时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:08] | Aww, fuck! | 该死! |
[01:12] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[01:14] | You’re four and a half months pregnant. | 你怀孕四个半月了 |
[01:16] | How is this even possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[01:18] | I am a thousand years old. | 我都有一千岁了 |
[01:21] | I mean, yeah, I– I felt things, but I– I just thought it was menopause. | 我是说 没错 我有些感觉 但我以为那是更年期到了 |
[01:25] | Menopause and pregnancy share some similar things. | 更年期和怀孕是有些相似之处 |
[01:28] | -So that’s understandable. -A nightmare. | 所以是可以理解的 |
[01:30] | What? | 什么? |
[01:31] | Well, the great news is everyone’s healthy. | 好消息是 大家都很健康 |
[01:33] | Tests and baby look good. Would you like to know the sex? | 检查结果和宝宝看起来都很好 你想知道性别吗? |
[01:36] | I would like to go back in time and not have the sex. | 我想回到过去 不要发生性行为 |
[01:39] | Jen, I understand this is a shock, but it’s also kind of a miracle. | 詹 我明白这很令人震惊 但这也算是个奇迹 |
[01:43] | Do you know how many women would kill to get pregnant at your age? | 你知道你这个年纪 有多少女人拼了命都想要怀孕吗? |
[01:46] | Oh, fuck! | 该死! |
[01:59] | Hi, Dr. Ashmani! | 嗨 阿什曼尼医生! |
[02:00] | Judy, hi. | 朱迪 嗨 |
[02:01] | Hi. I come bearing gifts. | 嗨 我带了礼物过来 |
[02:03] | Well, gift. I don’t wanna oversell. | 好吧 一个礼物 我不想过分吹嘘 |
[02:07] | Oh! Is that my boat? | 天啊 这是我的船吗? |
[02:09] | -Hope so. -Oh. | 希望是的 |
[02:11] | It’s my first seascape, and I painted it from memory. | 这是我的第一幅海景画 我是凭记忆画的 |
[02:14] | -Also, I’ve been eating a lot of pot, so… | 而且我还吃了很多大麻 所以… |
[02:16] | Well, it’s beautiful and very kind. | 很漂亮 有心了 |
[02:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:20] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[02:22] | I just wanted you to know. | 我只是想跟你说 |
[02:23] | You were so right. I couldn’t have gone through all that alone. | 你之前说得对 我一个人是没办法撑过这一切的 |
[02:26] | Oh, well, I’m just glad there was a friend who was able to be there for you. | 我很高兴 你有个朋友能在你身边支持你 |
[02:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:31] | I wish I could figure a way to repay her. | 我希望能有办法回报她 |
[02:33] | Well, maybe after you’re finished with your treatment. | 也许等你治疗结束以后吧 |
[02:36] | I thought I was finished. | 我以为我已经结束了 |
[02:38] | Well, we still have to go back in two weeks | 我们两周后还得回去 |
[02:40] | and test you to see if you responded well to the chemo. | 检查一下你对化疗的反应是否良好 |
[02:42] | Oh, yeah, right. I mean, I think I probably responded pretty good | 对 是啊 我觉得我的反应大概非常好 |
[02:45] | ’cause I feel pretty good. | 因为我感觉非常好 |
[02:47] | That’s great, but odds are you will still need another round. | 那很好啊 但有一定概率 你还需要再做一轮 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I’m not really an odds person. I don’t really believe in ’em. | 明白 概率对我不太适用 我不太相信那些 |
[02:55] | Okay. Well, good for you. | 好吧 好样的 |
[02:58] | Honestly, a lot of my patients | 老实说 我的很多病人 |
[03:00] | go in hard on Google, and that can be very discouraging. | 都会去谷歌 然后变得很沮丧 |
[03:03] | No, yeah. | 不 对 |
[03:04] | I feel like what I don’t know can’t hurt me. Right? | 我觉得我不知道的东西 不能伤害到我 对吧? |
[03:08] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[03:09] | Is there… | 有没有… |
[03:11] | -Do you have a partner in the picture? -Oh, gross. | -这件事有伴侣和你一起面对吗? -恶心 |
[03:14] | Don’t say partner. I’m not running a small business. | 伴侣?我现在不是在做什么小生意 |
[03:16] | I have a fucking human being in my body. | 我肚子里他妈的有个大活人 |
[03:18] | And the person that is responsible for this is in rehab. | 而要为这件事负责的人在戒疗中心 |
[03:21] | That’s rough. | 真艰难 |
[03:22] | So, I think I’m gonna hold off on any big announcements | 所以在我显怀前 我是不会宣布 |
[03:25] | until I’m finally showing. | 什么重大消息的 |
[03:27] | -Hmm. -Hmm? | |
[03:29] | -Am I? | 是吗?不是吧 |
[03:30] | -No. | 是吗?不是吧 |
[03:32] | Mm-hmm. | |
[03:36] | Do you know of a Marshalls nearby? | 你知道附近有马歇尔百货吗? |
[03:40] | -Uh, hey. -Hey! | -嘿 -嘿! |
[03:42] | Oh, somebody got a new poncho. | 有人买了条新披肩哦 |
[03:43] | Yep, somebody did. | 没错 确实如此 |
[03:45] | Yeah, no, I– I just saw it, and I just thought, | 是啊 没 我刚好看到它 然后我想: |
[03:47] | “I’m gonna– I’m gonna get that poncho.” | “我要买下那条披肩 |
[03:49] | “And I’m gonna– I’m gonna wear that poncho.” | 我要…披上那条披肩” |
[03:52] | Yeah, wear that poncho. | 是啊 批上那条披肩 |
[03:54] | -What’s, uh, this all about? | 这是什么情况? |
[03:56] | Okay, it’s just a little something | 好吧 这是用来 |
[03:58] | to say thank you for helping me get through the chemo. | 感谢你陪我 熬过整个化疗的一点小心意 |
[04:01] | You don’t have to thank me for helping you get through chemo. | 你不用谢我陪你一起做化疗的 |
[04:03] | I can thank you if I wanna thank you. I wanted to take you somewhere fun. | 我想的话就可以谢谢你啊 |
[04:06] | But I know you have work. So, I figured why not bring the party to us? | 我本来想带你去一个有趣的地方的 但你要工作嘛 |
[04:11] | -Ta-da! -Oh! | 于是我想 干嘛不把派对带回家来呢? |
[04:14] | It’s a wine tasting! | 是个品酒会! |
[04:15] | Wine. | 红酒 |
[04:16] | Yeah, these were all of your favorites from the vineyards in Napa. | 没错 这些都是 你最爱的纳帕葡萄园的酒 |
[04:20] | That’s so thoughtful of you, honey. It’s, um– | 你真是太贴心了 |
[04:24] | Uh… | 亲爱的 这真是… |
[04:25] | -What’s wrong? -I’m doing dry January. | -怎么了? -我正在进行“一月戒酒” |
[04:28] | -It’s October. -You know what I mean. | -现在是十月 -你懂我意思的 |
[04:30] | Do I? | 我懂吗?这是不是和本有关? |
[04:31] | Or does this have something to do with Ben? | |
[04:33] | -What? No! -Like you’re inspired. | -什么?不是! -比如你受到了鼓舞 |
[04:35] | -It has nothing– I’m not inspired. -Yeah, like, sober in solidarity. | -完全没有…我没有受到鼓舞 -是啊 比如 一起保持清醒 |
[04:38] | You know, you did say his name a couple times. | 要知道你确实提了几次他的名字 |
[04:40] | -Eww! -What? | -什么? |
[04:42] | No, I am– | -没有 我… |
[04:43] | I just, you know, I really wanna focus on my health right now. | 我就是 你懂的 我现在 真的想要关注一下我的健康 |
[04:46] | Just try to make smarter choices about what I… put in my body. | 努力对于…放进我身体里的东西 做出更明智的选择 |
[04:51] | Yeah, I hear you. I mean, I shouldn’t be drinking either. | 行 我明白了 我也不该喝酒了 |
[04:53] | But I do get two weeks, no bad news. | 但我确实有两周时间 不会有坏消息 |
[04:56] | So, I figured I’ll live in that vacuum of joy, | 所以我猜我会活在快乐的真空地带 |
[04:59] | and wine is helpful there. | 而红酒对此会有帮助 |
[05:00] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[05:03] | Hey, you know, I got a lot going on today, so… | 嘿 话说 我今天经历了太多事 所以… |
[05:06] | -I know. Your showing. -What? | -我知道 你的展示 -什么? |
[05:09] | -You’re showing the house. -Yes. | 你要带人看房 对 |
[05:11] | Yep, yep, yep. I’m showin’ a house. | 没错 我带人看房 |
[05:15] | That is correctamundo. | 说得一点也没错 |
[05:17] | Um, yeah, I must have blocked it out because, you know, | 对 我肯定是把这事屏蔽了 因为 你知道的 |
[05:20] | the client is a pain in the a– | 那个客户就是个讨厌鬼… |
[05:22] | And this is from a trip when Jeff and I went to the Badlands, | 这是杰夫和我 去恶土国家公园旅行时买的 |
[05:25] | which is a real misnomer because it’s great there. | 这个名字取得不好 因为那里真的很漂亮 |
[05:28] | Well, it’ll be great in your new house. | 它会在你的新家大放异彩的 |
[05:30] | -Or in this box forever. | 或者永远待在这个盒子里 |
[05:33] | I just don’t understand why we have to stage this place. | 我只是不懂我们为什么还要布置这里 |
[05:36] | It’s already in great shape. | 它的状态本来就很好啦 |
[05:38] | Yeah, it’s just there’s a lot of personality in here… | 是啊 |
[05:41] | -…and guns! | 就是这里有很多的…个性 和枪支! |
[05:43] | Guns are a selling point in Orange County, and personality is good. | 在橙县 枪才是卖点所在 而且有个性是好事 |
[05:47] | It depends on the personality. | 那得看是什么个性了 |
[05:49] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[05:51] | I’ll put ’em in my safe room. You know… | 我会把它们放到保险室里 |
[05:53] | …I just don’t understand why Jeff insists on selling. | 我就是不懂为什么杰夫坚持要卖房 |
[05:56] | He didn’t want kids. So, this house was kind of my baby. | 他不想要孩子 所以这个房子就像我的孩子一样 |
[06:00] | But you know, here’s the thing, Karen, | 但是 是这样的 凯伦 |
[06:02] | is that sometimes you just have to accept the fact that this is your life, | 有时候你必须接受 你的人生就是如此的事实 |
[06:06] | and you need to fucking deal, | 你他妈就是得接受它 |
[06:07] | no matter how much you wish things were very, very, very different. | 不管你有多希望事情能有所不同 |
[06:11] | Jesus Christ! What is that smell? | 我的天啊!这是什么味道? |
[06:13] | -Oh, it’s my Yankee Candle collection. | 是我收集的洋基蜡烛 |
[06:16] | Of course it is. Why wouldn’t it be? | 当然啦 怎么会不是呢? |
[06:18] | Bona fide wick-head here. | 我喜欢巫术方面的东西 |
[06:19] | -Great. -Wanna sniff? | -太棒了 -想闻一下吗? |
[06:21] | -No, thanks. -Orange dreamsicle. | -不了 谢谢 -梦幻橙香 |
[06:22] | Nope! | 不要! |
[06:24] | -But– -Oh, no. | |
[06:27] | Are you– are you feeling okay? | 你还…你还好吗? |
[06:29] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[06:31] | Something’s different about you. | 你有哪里不一样了 |
[06:34] | No, it isn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[06:35] | -Hey, there. -Hey! | -你们好啊 |
[06:36] | -Oh! -I know what it is. | -嘿! |
[06:38] | What? | -我知道是什么情况了 -什么? |
[06:44] | Your poncho. | 你的披肩 |
[06:45] | Isn’t it great? | 很漂亮对吧? |
[06:46] | -Yep. -So roomy. | -好宽松 -对 |
[06:48] | -What you smugglin’ in there? -Nothing. | -你在里面装了什么? -什么都没有 |
[06:50] | Hey! Be careful with that. That’s from HomeGoods. | 嘿!小心点 那是在家庭用品店买的 |
[06:53] | Hi. What you doing here? | 嗨 你怎么在这里? |
[06:54] | Oh, I thought maybe you guys might get hungry, so… | 我猜你们可能饿了 所以 |
[06:56] | Actually, I am hungry, so whatcha– whatcha got there? | 我还真是饿了 你那儿有些什么? |
[06:59] | -Oh, Gorgonzola and chorizo. -No. | -戈尔根朱勒干酪和香肠 -不要 |
[07:03] | No? | 不要? |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:08] | I just need some air. | 我得去透透气 |
[07:17] | -Jen! | 詹! |
[07:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:20] | Jesus fucking Christ. What the– | 真他妈要命 这是什么… |
[07:27] | What am I looking at? | 我他妈在看的是什么? |
[07:28] | That is Jen Harding’s kid driving a banged-up Jeep | 是詹·哈丁的小孩 开着一辆拉风的吉普车 |
[07:31] | in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[07:33] | You mean the right place at the right time to be our hit-and-run suspect? | 在对的时间出现在对的地方 成为了我们的肇事逃逸嫌疑人? |
[07:36] | Right and wrong are subjective. | 我的意思是 对错是很主观的事 |
[07:38] | I mean, what’s wrong for him is right… | 对他来说是个错误 对你们… |
[07:41] | Yes, that’s what I mean. | 是的 我就是那个意思 |
[07:43] | All right, hold on. | 好吧 稍等 |
[07:45] | You think the Harding kid hit his own mother? | 你觉得哈丁的小孩撞了自己的亲妈? |
[07:48] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[07:49] | Okay, at first, I didn’t think so either, but we know Charlie Harding | 我也不这么认为 但我们知道了查理·哈丁 |
[07:52] | was driving Steve Wood’s car when he went missing. | 在史蒂夫·伍德失踪时开着他的车 |
[07:54] | Now he’s driving this one? Come on. What are the odds? | 现在他开的是这辆 拜托 这可能性有多高? |
[07:57] | Pretty low, but why would he wanna hurt his own mother? | 挺低的 但是 他为什么要伤害自己的母亲? |
[08:00] | Maybe he wanted to hurt Judy Hale. | 也许他是想伤害朱迪·霍尔 |
[08:02] | Look, she was in the car that killed his father. | 你看 她也在车上 |
[08:04] | So was Steve Wood. Look what happened to him. | 是她杀了他父亲 还有史蒂夫·伍德 你看他遭遇了些什么 |
[08:06] | Steve Wood’s murder didn’t have anything to do with this. | 史蒂夫是被谋杀的 和这件事无关 |
[08:08] | How– how do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[08:10] | -I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[08:13] | Charlie had the motive. | 查理有动机 |
[08:15] | Not to mention, he was in the house with the possible murder weapon. | 更不用说 他还和 可能是凶器的东西一起在那栋房子里 |
[08:18] | What murder weapon? | 什么凶器? |
[08:19] | The wooden bird. | 那只木鸟 |
[08:21] | Hmm. | |
[08:24] | You never heard back from Agent Moranis about that, huh? | 莫兰尼斯特工后来再也没消息了? |
[08:27] | Mm-mm. No, no. No word on the bird. | 没了 没再提到那只鸟 |
[08:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:32] | -I wonder if I should go follow up. -No. | -我在想我要不要跟进一下 -不要 |
[08:34] | We should bring the kid in. I’ll track down Mrs. Harding. | 我们应该把那孩子带回来 我去追查哈丁夫人 |
[08:36] | Great. Let’s go. | 太好了 我们走吧 |
[08:37] | No, I– I should go alone. | 不用 我应该自己去的 |
[08:39] | You know, try and talk to her woman-to-woman. | 你知道的 试着和她聊聊 女人之间的对话 |
[08:42] | Uh, you try and isolate the plates on that footage. | 你试着把录像上的车牌分离出来 |
[08:47] | What? | 干嘛? |
[08:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:55] | Ah! It’s such a nice surprise to see you! | 见到你真的好惊喜啊! |
[08:58] | Yes, big surprise. So many surprises. | 没错 巨大的惊喜 太多惊喜了 |
[09:04] | I, um… I thought you were in rehab. | 我…我以为你还在戒疗中心 |
[09:08] | Oh, I was. Just, uh, they sprung me loose. | 没错 只是…他们放我出来了 |
[09:12] | And now I’m, uh, at that step where I’m making my amends. | 现在我处于赎罪的阶段了 |
[09:15] | -Aww, great. -Oh. You don’t– that’s not necessary. | -太棒了 |
[09:18] | Oh. | -你不用…真的没必要 |
[09:20] | And I’m– I’m also here to say goodbye. | 另外我也是来道别的 |
[09:23] | -What? What? Where are you going? -Goodbye? | -什么? |
[09:26] | Uh… | -道别? 你要去哪里? |
[09:28] | I gotta get back to my life up north. | 我得回北方继续我的生活了 |
[09:30] | My practice, my son who’s in college now, | 我的业务 我儿子现在上大学了 |
[09:33] | so he doesn’t really, you know, really care about Dada. | 所以他已经不太 你知道的 不在意爸爸了 |
[09:37] | Yeah, no, no, of course. | 是啊 不会了 当然啦 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:39] | But also to be honest, there’s a reason why I left Laguna in the first place. | 另外 我当初 离开拉古纳也是有原因的 |
[09:43] | A lot of bad memories here. | 这里有太多不好的回忆 |
[09:46] | Yeah, I hear ya. | 是啊 我明白 |
[09:48] | Yeah, and I know I can’t | 是啊 我知道我无法… |
[09:51] | make my amends to Him, but I can to you. | 跟他道歉了 但我能跟你们道歉 |
[09:55] | So… | 所以… |
[09:58] | I’m sorry for every | 我为所有… |
[10:01] | uncomfortable thing I ever put you through. | 让你们有过的不舒服的经历道歉 |
[10:03] | -No problem. Seriously, all is forgiven. -What? No, no, not at all. | -没关系 真的 我全都原谅你了 -什么?完全不会 |
[10:06] | -All right? We good. -Please. Yeah. | -我们没事了 -拜托 是的 |
[10:08] | Really? ‘Cause I, uh… There’s actually more. | 真的吗?因为其实还有别的事 |
[10:11] | -Here. I have a list. -No! | -看 我写了个清单 -不用! |
[10:12] | -No, you’re fine. You’re fine. -No need. Come on. It’s us. | -没事的 -没必要 拜托 咱们谁跟谁啊 |
[10:16] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:19] | Thank you. Thanks. God, I was nervous. | 谢谢你们 谢谢 天啊 我刚刚好紧张 |
[10:23] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[10:24] | You did. | 确实 |
[10:27] | So… we’re really gonna miss you, Ben. | 那么…我们会非常想你念你的 本 |
[10:32] | -Yeah. -Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[10:35] | Are you sure that you really need to go? | 你确定真的需要离开吗? |
[10:37] | If– I– I would only be staying out of obligation to my parents. | 如果…我只会 出于对我父母的责任而留下 |
[10:40] | And so there’s not really… | 所以 其实没有什么… |
[10:43] | I don’t know, you know? There’s not really any other | 我不知道 你懂哦?其实没有别的 |
[10:47] | reason to… be here. | 理由…留在这儿 |
[10:57] | -Hmm? -Hmm. | |
[10:58] | -What? | -什么? |
[11:00] | I mean, you gotta go, you gotta go. | -我是说 该走就走吧 |
[11:02] | -Might not have to go if you felt like… -He has to go. | -他可能不必离开 如果能感觉到… -他必须离开 |
[11:06] | -…people wanted you to stay. -Kids, things. | …有人希望你留下 |
[11:07] | His kid isn’t here. He said he’s in college. | 好吧 他说了他小孩去上大学了 |
[11:10] | -He’s cranky as fuck. He doesn’t care. -It’s– Okay. | -他古古怪怪的 而且他并不在乎 -没错 好吧 |
[11:13] | Right. | 好了 |
[11:14] | Uh, cool. | 好了 |
[11:16] | Well, I, um… | 行 那么我… |
[11:21] | I’m gonna go. I got, um… | 我要走了 |
[11:23] | Listen. I love you both. | 听着 我爱你们两个 |
[11:24] | And, I mean, you guys are so sweet | 你们两个都非常贴心 |
[11:26] | and so nice to me and so kind, and I hope that, | 对我非常好 非常宽容 我希望 |
[11:29] | you know, you know how much that’s– that’s meant to me. | 你们知道这对我来说是多么意义重大 |
[11:32] | Aww. | |
[11:34] | -We love you. Hmm? | 我们爱你 |
[11:37] | -Hmm. -Oh. | -你们真好 |
[11:40] | Aww. -So sweet of you. -What? | -什么? |
[11:51] | All right, well, um, yeah. See ya later. | 好了 那行吧 回头见 |
[12:04] | Yeah, okay. Later gator. | 嗯 好的 回见 |
[12:06] | In a while cr– Bye. | 回头见…拜拜 |
[12:10] | -I’ll walk you out. -Okay. | -我送你出去 -好的 |
[12:12] | -Ooh! You all right? -Bye. | 好吧 -你没事吧? -拜拜 (第一名 妈妈) |
[12:23] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[12:24] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[12:25] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你干嘛什么都不说啊? |
[12:27] | -What are you talking about? -The pregnant pause. | -你在说什么? -耐人寻味的停顿 |
[12:30] | -He was waiting for you to say something. -To say what? | -他在等着你说些什么 -要说什么? |
[12:33] | That you want him to stay, that you have feelings for him. | 说你希望他留下来 说你对他有感觉 |
[12:36] | Eww, I don’t have feel– No, I don’t. | 我没有感觉…不 我没有 |
[12:38] | Ugh, please. You said his name twice when we were tripping. | 拜托 我们嗑嗨了的时候 你提了两次他的名字 |
[12:40] | Um, I’m sorry, I was tripping. | 抱歉 我当时嗑嗨了 |
[12:42] | Okay, you fell on his dick twice too. | 你还跟他睡了两次 |
[12:44] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[12:45] | How many things you do twice before you admit that you love him? | 还有多少事 你得做过两次之后才能承认你爱他? |
[12:48] | I don’t love him. | 我不爱他 |
[12:49] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[12:51] | I– I can’t even– I can’t even look at him, okay? | 我甚至无法… 我甚至无法直视他 好吗? |
[12:54] | I killed his fucking brother. | 我杀了他那该死的兄弟 |
[12:55] | -His fucking brother killed your husband. -Yeah, well, he doesn’t know that. | -他该死的兄弟杀了你老公 -好吧 他不知道这件事 |
[12:59] | Well, maybe he should. | 也许他应该知道 |
[13:01] | What if we just told him the truth about everything? | 如果我们把所有真相都告诉他呢? |
[13:04] | Don’t you think he could forgive you? | -你不觉得他可能会原谅你吗? |
[13:06] | No, I absolutely do not think that. | -不 我完全不觉得会那样 |
[13:08] | Well, you forgave him for the hit-and-run. | 可你都原谅他肇事逃逸了 |
[13:10] | Okay, that is not the same. You can’t tit-for-tat that. | 好吧 那不是一回事 这两件事不能相互抵消的 |
[13:12] | We tit-for-tatted. | 我们就相互抵消了 |
[13:14] | I told you the truth about Ted, then, yeah, we went through a rough patch | 我告诉了你特德那件事的真相 没错 |
[13:17] | where you threatened to shoot me and then you killed Steve, | 我们经历了一段艰难时光 你威胁说要一枪崩了我 |
[13:20] | but you were honest. | 然后你杀了史蒂夫 但是你很诚实 |
[13:22] | And look at us now. | 你看看我们现在 |
[13:23] | Yeah, yeah, look at us. You have cancer, | 是啊 看看我们 |
[13:25] | and I’m about three seconds away from being arrested. | 你得了癌症 我距离被抓起来也只差一步之遥了 |
[13:27] | Okay, you don’t know that. | 好吧 你并不知道这一点 |
[13:29] | But I know that no matter how much shit we put each other through, | 但我知道 无论我们 让对方经历了多少狗屁倒灶的事 |
[13:33] | somehow we’re still best friends, right? | 我们依然是最好的朋友 对吧? |
[13:36] | Right. | 对 |
[13:37] | Because we tell each other the truth, right? | 因为我们会告诉对方真相 对吧? |
[13:42] | No, we do. | 不 |
[13:47] | I’m pregnant. | 确实 我怀孕了 |
[13:52] | What? No. | 什么?不可能 |
[13:54] | Yeah, why do you think I’ve been wearing this stupid-ass poncho? | 不然你以为 我为什么要披着这条白痴披肩? |
[13:56] | Just there it is. | 就是…这个原因 |
[14:03] | Oh, my God! With…? | 天啊!和… |
[14:05] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s really fucked. | 是啊 |
[14:08] | I’m so sorry. | 这次真的完蛋了 对不起 |
[14:10] | No. No, that is– How far along are you? | 不 不 这真是…多久了? |
[14:14] | Just too far. | 太久了 |
[14:17] | Wow. | |
[14:19] | That is amazing. I mean, I can’t even believe it. | 这真的太棒了 我简直不敢相信 |
[14:22] | -It’s, like, amazing. -Okay– | 这…反正是太棒了 |
[14:23] | Judy, you are allowed to say how you feel. | 朱迪 你可以说出你真实的感受的 |
[14:25] | Yeah, no, I am. I am. I mean, it is amazing. | 是 不 我是说真的 这真的太棒了 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | I just, um… | 我只是… |
[14:33] | -I just need a minute. | 我只是得失陪一分钟 |
[14:37] | -I– I know. Ju– Judy, can we please– -I need a minute. | -我知道 朱迪 拜托我们能不能… -我需要一分钟 |
[14:40] | Okay. Oh, shit. | 好的 该死 |
[14:43] | -Mom? -What? | -妈妈? -干嘛? |
[14:45] | Charlie threw the iPad at me. | 查理拿iPad扔我 |
[14:47] | Oh, for fuck’s sake! | 放过我吧 |
[14:50] | Fuck! | 操! |
[14:52] | Come here. Are you okay? | 过来 你还好吗? |
[14:54] | -Yeah. -Do you need a hug? | -嗯 -你需要一个拥抱吗? |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:12] | And you too. | 也爱你 |
[15:15] | –What happened? | 怎么了? |
[15:17] | I really thought that I was gonna have a baby and a family. | 我真的以为我会有个孩子 有个家 |
[15:31] | -What were you thinking? -I was throwing it to him. | -你在想些什么? -我要用它扔他 |
[15:34] | It’s not my fault that he has no reflexes. | -他没反应又不是我的错 |
[15:35] | You guys are too old for this shit. | -你们俩年纪够大了 不该这么玩了 |
[15:37] | -I am too old for this shit. | 我年纪太大受不了这些了 |
[15:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:45] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[15:47] | You’re telling me that’s not Charlie? | 你是说这不是查理? |
[15:49] | No, it is, but I am telling you | 不 是他 但我是说 |
[15:52] | that he wasn’t driving the car when it hit us, okay? | 这辆车撞到我们的时候 不是他在开车 好吗? |
[15:54] | No, I’ve never been more confused in my life. | 不好 我这辈子从没这么困惑过 |
[15:57] | The point is he didn’t hit us. You just have to trust me. | 重点是 他没有撞到我们 你得相信我 |
[16:00] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要信你? |
[16:02] | Because… | 因为…因为我知道是谁撞了我们 |
[16:03] | Because I know who did. | |
[16:06] | -Who did? -I’m not telling. | -是谁? -我不会说的 |
[16:07] | Jesus Christ, woman! | 天啊 女人 |
[16:08] | Do you know how many hours we’ve put into trying to solve this thing? | 你知道 我们花了多少时间查这件事吗? |
[16:11] | Yes, a lot, and now you can stop. | 知道 很多 现在你们可以不用查了 |
[16:13] | Oh, and you can stop telling me what I can and can’t do. | 你可以不用再告诉我 能做什么不能做什么了 |
[16:15] | I’m not pressing charges, so it doesn’t matter anyway. | 我不会起诉的 所以是谁根本不重要 |
[16:18] | I need to know who did it. | 我需要知道司机是谁 |
[16:19] | -And I said I can’t tell you! | 我说了我不能告诉你 |
[16:24] | Then maybe Charlie won’t mind opening up. | 那查理也许不会介意坦诚以告 |
[16:28] | Ben. It was Ben Wood. | 本 是本·伍德 |
[16:32] | What? | 什么? |
[16:33] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[16:35] | -It was a hit-and-run. -Yeah, and he’s sorry. | -那是肇事逃逸 -对 但他道歉了 |
[16:37] | -Oh, he’s sorry. Hmm? -Yes, yes. He just made amends. | -他道歉了 -是的 他刚刚才道过歉 |
[16:40] | Oh, so he’d been drinking. | 所以他一直都在喝酒 |
[16:42] | No. | 不是 |
[16:43] | I– I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 好吗? |
[16:44] | Just please, just promise me that you won’t do anything to him. | 拜托了 答应我你不会对他怎么样 |
[16:47] | I can’t do that. I’m not your goddamn sorority sister. I’m a cop. | 我不能这么做 我不是你姐妹会的姐妹 我是个警察 |
[16:50] | -Please. He’s been through enough already. | 求你了 他经历的事已经够多了 |
[16:54] | I just wanna let him go. | 我只是希望放他离开 |
[16:55] | And so what? You don’t wanna press charges out of guilt? | 那现在是怎样? 你出于内疚不想起诉他? |
[16:58] | No. | 不是 |
[16:59] | -Maybe, but mostly, I don’t– -Because you are thinking | 也许吧 但最主要是我不… 姐们儿 |
[17:02] | he’s gonna take it easy on you once he finds out what you did? | 你真以为他知道了 你做的事之后 会轻易放过你吗? |
[17:05] | No. | 不会 |
[17:07] | -You just don’t understand. -Then explain it to me. | -你不明白 -那你就解释给我听啊 |
[17:15] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:19] | I’m pregnant, okay? | 我怀孕了 好吗? |
[17:21] | So, what’s that got to do with– Oh, shit. | 那这跟那事又有什么…哦 |
[17:32] | Hey. | 该死 嘿 |
[17:34] | You chilly? | 你冷吗? |
[17:36] | -Can I have your poncho? | 能把这条披肩给我吗? |
[17:39] | You can have anything you want. | 你想要什么都可以 |
[17:41] | -There. -Thanks. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[17:47] | I’m so sorry, Judy. | 对不起 朱迪 |
[17:50] | Don’t be sorry. You’re not having a baby at me. | 不要道歉 你又不是有了我的孩子 |
[17:52] | Yeah, well, I shouldn’t be having one at all. | 对 |
[17:55] | Just– | 我根本就不该有孩子 只是… |
[17:57] | -I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing. -Yes, you do. | -我不知道自己他妈的在做些什么 -你知道的 |
[17:59] | No, barely. | 不 几乎不知道 |
[18:02] | I mean, Ted. Ted did everything. And, um… | 我是说 特德 特德做了一切 而我… |
[18:06] | I mean, he was a shit husband, but he was– | 我是说 他是个恶劣的丈夫 但他… |
[18:09] | he was a– he was a good… mom. | 他是个很好的…妈妈 |
[18:13] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[18:15] | You’re a better mother than I am. I mean, everybody knows it. | 你是个比我更称职的妈妈 大家都知道这一点 |
[18:19] | -Stop. | 别说了 |
[18:22] | I can’t do this alone, Jude. | 我一个人应付不了这件事 朱迪 |
[18:25] | If you wanna repay me for helping you through chemo, | 如果你想报答我陪你撑过了化疗 |
[18:27] | please help me through this. | 那拜托你陪我一起撑过这件事 |
[18:30] | What about Ben? | 那本呢? |
[18:31] | W-what about him? | 他怎么了? |
[18:33] | You have to tell him. | 你必须得告诉他 |
[18:34] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[18:36] | That would be, like, entrapment. | 那会像是…诱捕一样 |
[18:41] | -Hmm. No. -Maybe not entrapment. I– wait. | 也许不是诱捕 我…等等 |
[18:44] | -I don’t feel that is the real meaning. -Is it entrapment? | -是诱捕吗? -不 我不觉得那词是这个意思 |
[18:46] | Anyway, it’s– it just wouldn’t be fair. | 反正 这样…这样很不公平 |
[18:54] | He deserves to know. | 他应该知道 |
[18:56] | -All of it. | 所有事 |
[19:00] | And then maybe he can process it, | 然后也许他能消化掉这些事 然后… |
[19:03] | and, I mean, that’ll take a minute, but… | 这会需要一些时间 但是… |
[19:08] | maybe you guys can have a life together. | 也许你们可以一起生活下去 |
[19:11] | I already have a life. | 我已经有我的生活和一个伴侣了 |
[19:13] | And a partner. | |
[19:14] | Ooh, I hate that word. | 我讨厌这个词 |
[19:15] | -Yeah, it’s gross. -Yeah. | -是啊 好恶心 -没错 |
[19:18] | But it applies here. | 但很适用此情此景 (宫颈癌四期的存活概率?) |
[20:19] | Hey, Charlie Brown, what do you think? | 嘿 查理·布朗 |
[20:22] | What’s Mommy got in her belly? | 你觉得怎么样? 妈妈肚子里是什么? |
[20:23] | Is it a bagel? | 是个贝果吗? |
[20:25] | I think he just thinks I’m fat. | 我觉得他以为我只是胖了 |
[20:26] | No. What do you think, Char? Is it a baby? | 不是 你觉得是什么 小查? 是个宝宝吗? |
[20:31] | Do you wanna be a big brother? | 你想当哥哥吗? |
[20:45] | -Hi. | -Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
[20:47] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗? |
[20:57] | -Hey, can I ask you a question? -Sure. | -嘿 我能问你个问题吗? -当然 |
[21:00] | -You think I’m stupid? -Uh, what? | 你觉得我蠢吗? 什么? |
[21:02] | I followed up with Agent Moranis. I know you never sent him the bird. | 我找莫兰尼斯特工跟进了一下 我知道你从没跟他提过那只鸟的事 |
[21:08] | Nick, look. I can– I can explain– | 尼克 听着 我可以解释… |
[21:10] | No, no, you don’t have to. I know what’s going on here. | 不 你不用解释 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[21:13] | You do? | 是吗? |
[21:18] | You think I’m a bad cop. You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我是个坏警察 你觉得我疯了 |
[21:21] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[21:23] | No, no, no, I don’t. | 没有 我没这么想 |
[21:24] | Then what other explanation is there? | 不然还能有什么别的原因? |
[21:26] | Every time I have a theory about anything, you just make this face, like… | 每次我对任何案子有些看法时 你就会一副这种表情 好像… |
[21:30] | -No, I don’t. -You just did. | -我没有 -刚刚就是那样 |
[21:32] | -You can’t stop it. -I’m not. I did not. | -你根本忍不住 -我没有 我没那样 |
[21:34] | -What? What do you– no. -You just did it. | -什么?你什么…不 -你刚就是那种表情 |
[21:36] | That’s what– you do. Look… | 你就是那么做的 听着… |
[21:40] | I was fucked up after I lost my partner, | 失去了我的搭档后 我整个人变得一塌糊涂 |
[21:42] | and you took a chance on me when– when no one else would, and I’m grateful. | 当没有人愿意给我机会时 是你给了我机会 我非常感激 |
[21:47] | Because you know this job, it’s… | 因为要知道这份工作是… |
[21:49] | …it’s all I really care about. | 我唯一在意的事情了 |
[21:51] | -Me too. -But I’m tired of being sidelined. | -我也是 -但我已经受够了被人冷落忽视 |
[21:53] | I know you’re a good cop, but I am too. | 我知道你是个好警察 但我也一样 |
[21:58] | And I deserve to be treated like it. | 我应该得到一个好警察的待遇 |
[22:00] | You owe me that. | 这是你欠我的 |
[22:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:06] | I do. | 确实 |
[22:11] | He dropped his ice cream. I don’t know what was going on here. | 天啊 我不知道现在是什么情况 |
[22:16] | Okay, that was good. | 好的 |
[22:18] | Oh, my gosh. | 很好 天啊 |
[22:21] | What are you guys– What are you guys watching? | 你们在看什么呢? |
[22:23] | Can I see? | 能给我看看吗? |
[22:24] | -You wanna see? -Yeah! | -你想看看吗? -想啊! |
[22:25] | -Think fast. | 快想 |
[22:28] | Oh, you wanna… Reflexes? | 你想测试反应速度? |
[22:32] | Think fast! | 快想! |
[22:34] | -You think fast too. You think fast too. | 你也快想 |
[22:38] | I’ll get you so bad. | 我要狠狠惩罚你 |
[22:40] | -Oh, I’m gonna get you. -Hoo-hoo! Hoo-hoo-hoo! | 要…低头 |
[22:42] | -Stop! | 住手! |
[22:44] | -Wait. -Right behind the ear! | 就在耳朵后面 我抓到你了! |
[22:46] | -Stop that. Stop! Stop! -You did! Stop hitting me. You stop it! | -我抓到了 -你抓到了!别丢我了 住手! |
[22:56] | Hey, where have you been? | 嘿 你去哪儿了? |
[22:58] | Finding the best way to repay you. | 寻找最好的方式来报答你 |
[23:01] | -Judy, I thought we discussed our terms. -I know. | -朱迪 我以为我们已经说好了 |
[23:04] | But odds are that I might not | -我知道 但有一定概率我也许无法… |
[23:08] | always be able to be here for you in the way that I wish that I could. | 像我希望的那样一直在你身边陪着你 |
[23:12] | What are you talking about? Odds? | 你在说什么呢?概率? |
[23:14] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[23:16] | Oh. | |
[23:17] | Come on. I got pregnant at 47, okay? Fuck the odds. | 拜托 我47岁还怀孕了 好吗?去他妈的概率 |
[23:22] | -They don’t apply to us. | 它们不适用于我们 |
[23:24] | Oh, my God. Remind me to rip that goddamn doorbell out. | 天啊 记得提醒我 把那该死的门铃拆了 |
[23:29] | It’s for you. | 是找你的 |
[23:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:35] | -Hi. -Uh, I know I said goodbye already. | 嗨 |
[23:39] | But Judy came by | 我知道我已经说过再见了 |
[23:41] | and told me some things that I– yeah. | 但朱迪来过 |
[23:47] | Um, | 她跟我说了一些我…是啊 |
[23:48] | and it all makes sense. | 这一切都说得通了 |
[23:52] | Now I know why you can barely look at me most of the time. | 现在我知道你为什么几乎不看我了 |
[23:55] | You do? | 你知道了? |
[23:56] | Mm-hmm. Because every time you look at me… | 因为你每次看着我 |
[24:02] | …you see the face of the man that… | 你看到的都是那个… |
[24:06] | that killed your husband. | 害死你丈夫的人的脸 |
[24:08] | Oh. | |
[24:10] | And I know Steve isn’t here to make amends. | 我知道史蒂夫无法来这里道歉了 |
[24:14] | -So let me say I’m sorry for us both. | 所以请让我代表我们俩说声对不起 |
[24:18] | You don’t have to apologize. You had nothing to do with it. | 你不必道歉的 我…这事跟你一点关系都没有 |
[24:23] | But I did. | 但确实和我有关 |
[24:27] | Oh, hey! | 嘿! |
[24:29] | Congrats again, Steverino. | 再次恭喜啊 翻版史蒂夫 |
[24:31] | Drunk again. Surprise, surprise. | 你又喝醉了 真是意外啊 |
[24:33] | Now you think you’re gonna drive, you fucking loser? | 你现在还觉得 自己能开车吗 你个死废物? |
[24:35] | -Steve, don’t. -No! | -史蒂夫 别这样 -不 |
[24:36] | -Hey, don’t push her, you fucking bully. -Stop, you guys. | -嘿 别推她 你个死恶霸 -住手 你们两个 |
[24:39] | Fine. Go kill somebody, you piece of shit. See if I care. | 好啊 去当马路杀手吧 你个混蛋 看我在不在乎 |
[24:42] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不在乎 |
[24:43] | I feel sorry for you. | 我真替你感到抱歉 |
[24:44] | You know who I feel sorry for? | 你知道我为谁感到抱歉吗? |
[24:47] | That kid. | 那个孩子 |
[24:48] | It has to grow up with you as a father, ’cause I’d rather kill myself! | 它必须在你这种父亲身边长大 因为如果是我 我宁愿自杀 |
[24:55] | We have to go back! | 我们必须回去! |
[24:56] | Drive the fucking car, stupid! | 快他妈开车 白痴! |
[24:59] | -What happened? -We– we hit a– | -发生了什么事? -我们撞到了一个… |
[25:02] | We hit a deer. | 我们撞到了一头鹿 |
[25:10] | They were driving me home. | 他们当时正开车送我回家 |
[25:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[25:16] | I would have told you, but I thought Ben should know first. | 我本来应该告诉你的 但我想应该先让本知道 |
[25:20] | I just think it’s fair that everybody know everything. | 我只是觉得 大家都应该知道所有事 这样才公平 |
[25:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:29] | I don’t want any secrets between us. | 我不希望我们之间有任何的秘密 |
[25:31] | Me neither. Me neither. | 我也是 |
[25:34] | Ben… | 本… |
[25:42] | -What’s going on? -What are you doing here? | -怎么了吗? -你来这儿做什么? |
[25:45] | My job. | 工作 |
[25:46] | -Hey, Nick. | 嘿 尼克 |
[25:48] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧? |
[25:51] | You’re under arrest for the hit-and-run of Jen Harding and Judy Hale. | 你因为撞到 詹·哈丁和朱迪·霍尔后逃逸被捕了 |
[25:55] | -What? | 什么? |
[26:02] | I’m sorry. | -对不起 |
[26:03] | You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can | -你有权保持缄默 |
[26:05] | and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将有可能成为呈堂证供 |
[26:07] | -You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[26:11] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |