时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Is this happening inside my brain? I mean, you can hear that, right? | 这是我脑子里的声音吗? 你能听到的哦? |
[00:42] | Oh, yeah, I can hear it. | 是的 我能听到 |
[00:44] | Like, jeez, what sadist put this playlist together? | 天啊 什么施虐狂 会弄个这种播放列表出来? |
[00:47] | Right? It’s not the most comforting before a CT scan. | 可不是?做断层扫描之前 听这个可不太能给人安慰 |
[00:53] | Has Ben called back? | 本回电话了吗? |
[00:54] | Oh, I-I didn’t leave him a message. | 我没有给他留言 |
[00:56] | -What? Why? -What was I supposed to say to him? | -什么?为什么? -我该跟他说什么? |
[00:59] | “I’m sorry my son sweetly gave you the bird | “抱歉我儿子贴心地把那只 |
[01:01] | that I used to kill your brother”? | 我用来杀死你兄弟的鸟给了你”? |
[01:02] | Hmm. It was sweet of him. | 他真的很贴心 |
[01:05] | I mean, if anybody has to have the bird, at least it’s Ben? | 如果那只鸟非得被人拿走的话 至少那人是本 |
[01:08] | Well, rather nobody have the bird, but… | 好吧我更希望没人拿走那只鸟 但… |
[01:10] | It’s gonna be okay. We’re gonna get it back. I have faith. | 不会有事的 我们会把它拿回来的 我有信心 |
[01:14] | -Well, that must be nice. -Mm-hmm. | 那一定会很棒 |
[01:16] | -You know what we should do? -Hmm? | 你知道我们该怎么做吗? |
[01:17] | -We should visualize it. Yep. -Oh, boy. Here we go. | -我们应该幻想一下 对 -来吧 |
[01:19] | -Here we go. I’m serious. Come here. | 来吧 我是认真的 过来 |
[01:22] | I want you to feel it. | 我希望你能感觉一下 |
[01:23] | Okay, feel it for real. In the palm of your hand, okay? | 好吧 好好感觉一下 就在你的手心 好吗? |
[01:27] | Feel the relief that you’re gonna feel when it comes back to you. | 感觉一下当它回到你手中时 |
[01:30] | Hmm. You realize that if everyone sat around | 那种如释重负的感觉 |
[01:32] | just hoping that shit would happen, that, like, nothing would ever happen. | 如果所有人都坐在那儿 |
[01:35] | Hmm. | 希望这种破事会发生 那什么事都不会发生的 |
[01:36] | Norman Benson? | 诺曼本森? |
[01:37] | No, wait a minute. Wait a minute. We were here before that guy. | 不对 等一下 不对 我们比那家伙先来的 |
[01:40] | It’s fine. I’m not in a rush. | 没关系 我又不赶时间 |
[01:47] | It’s hot, right? It’s like steamy in here. | 好热啊 是吧?感觉就像… |
[01:50] | -Hey, hey, hey, hey. -What? | -蒸炉一样 -嘿 |
[01:52] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[01:54] | All right? And if, for some stupid reason, | 好吗?如果 因为某些白痴理由 |
[01:58] | it turns out to be something, then you got it early. | 结果有点什么 那你也很早就知道啦 |
[02:00] | -And that’s good. -Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Yep. | 这是好事 是啊 |
[02:05] | -What? -Nothing. | -怎么了? -没什么 |
[02:08] | -Don’t. -I… | -不是吧 -我… |
[02:12] | Okay, remember when I thought I was pregnant last year? | 好吧 记得去年 我以为我怀孕的时候吗? |
[02:15] | -Mm-hmm. -I had an abnormal pap. | 我的子宫颈抹片有异常 |
[02:18] | You never told me that. | 你从来没跟我说过这事 |
[02:19] | I’m telling you now. They told me I should follow up. | 我现在告诉你了 他们让我做后续检查 |
[02:21] | -And? -I didn’t. | -然后呢? -我没做 |
[02:22] | What? Jesus, Judy! | 什么!天啊 朱迪! |
[02:24] | You have to follow up. That’s why they call them follow-ups! | 你必须做后续检查 这是他们管这叫“后续检查”的原因! |
[02:27] | I’m following up now. | 我现在来后续检查啦 |
[02:29] | Yeah, that was over a year ago, Judy. | 对 但那已经是一年多前的事了 朱迪 |
[02:31] | Well, I know, but I’m sorry. | 我知道 |
[02:32] | -I think I’ve had kind of a busy year. | 但是对不起 我觉得我去年太忙了 |
[02:34] | -Doing what? -Oh, I don’t know. | -忙着做什么? -我不知道 |
[02:36] | Maybe helping you bury my ex-fiance’s body | 大概是在帮你埋我前未婚夫的尸体 |
[02:39] | and then planning the vigil and covering the whole fucking thing up. | 然后策划警戒 让这破事能瞒天过海 |
[02:43] | So you’re saying this is– this is my fault? | 所以你是说这都是我的错? |
[02:46] | -What? -I– | -什么? -我… |
[02:47] | Oh, my God, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[02:49] | I’m– | 我是… |
[02:51] | Look, we’re in this together. | 听着 这事儿我们都有份 |
[02:53] | It’s just the whole thing kinda pulled focus from my | 只是所有这一切让我无暇关注我的 |
[02:56] | vaginal wellness. | 阴道健康 |
[02:58] | -Vaginal? Why? -Deborah Simpson? | -阴道?为什么? -黛博拉·辛普森? |
[03:00] | -Hmm? Oh! Did you say Judy Hale? -Uh, no. | -你是叫朱迪·霍尔吗? -没有 |
[03:03] | Yeah, you know why? We’ve been here for over 45 minutes, | 知道为什么吗? 我们已经等了不止45分钟了 |
[03:05] | and I think that my friend might have been skipped over. | 我觉得我朋友可能被跳过了 |
[03:08] | -Jen, it’s fine. -No, it’s not fine! | -詹 没关系的 -不 有关系! |
[03:09] | You have waited long enough. | 你等得已经够久了 |
[03:11] | So, there must be some sort of mistake. | 所以 一定是哪里搞错了 |
[03:14] | -There’s no mistake, ma’am. -Really? | -没有搞错 |
[03:15] | Hm. | 太太 -真的吗? |
[03:17] | You’re “ma’am”-ing me? Did you make this playlist, Susan? | 你叫我“太太”? 这个播放列表是你弄的吗 苏珊? |
[03:20] | -I did, actually. I– -Mm-hmm. | 是的 其实 我… |
[03:22] | -We’ll wait. Thank you so much, Susan. -Thank you so much, Susan. | 我们会继续等的 非常感谢 苏珊 非常感谢 苏珊 |
[03:28] | -It’s Perez. -Sorry. No phone calls, ma’am. | -是佩雷斯 -抱歉 这里不能打电话 太太 |
[03:33] | Shit, she needs to talk. She says it’s an emergency. | 该死 她有事要说 她说是急事 |
[03:36] | -Okay, let’s go. -No, no! | -好的 我们走吧 -好 不行! |
[03:37] | -She said it’s an emergency. -Jesus, Judy. | -她说是急事 -天啊 朱迪 |
[03:39] | This is a fucking emergency, okay? | 这个才是急事 好吗? |
[03:41] | Now you please just take care of you, and I will take care of this. | 现在麻烦你照顾好自己 我会搞定这件事 |
[03:59] | Benji, have you seen my glasses? | 本吉 你看到我的眼镜了吗? |
[04:02] | -You’re holding them, Mom. -Oh, there they are. | 在你手上呢 妈妈 它在这儿呢 |
[04:04] | But, what, uh… Where do we keep the aspirin? | 但是 什么…你把阿司匹林放哪儿了? |
[04:07] | In the top drawer of the marble vanity in the gold bathroom. | 在金色浴室 大理石梳妆台最上面的抽屉里 |
[04:11] | -How could I forget? -Hmm. | 我怎么会忘了呢? |
[04:49] | Surprise, surprise. Now you think you can drive, you fucking loser? | 真是意外 现在你还觉得 自己能开车吗 死废物? |
[04:53] | -You wanna know why I drink? -Why? | -你想知道我为什么喝酒吗? -为什么? |
[04:55] | Because every time I look in the mirror, I see the person I hate most, | 因为我每次照镜子 看到的都是我最恨的那个人 |
[04:58] | you fucking bully. | 你个恶棍 |
[04:59] | -Fine, go kill somebody. See if I care. | 行 去当马路杀手吧 看我在不在乎 |
[05:12] | -What you hiding there? -Huh? Oh. | 你在那儿藏什么呢? |
[05:15] | It’s my dad’s… uh, old hunk of junk. | 只是我爸的破铜烂铁 |
[05:19] | He didn’t like looking at it, so I was just covering it. | 他不想看到它 所以我把它盖起来 |
[05:22] | It’s all rusted out. It’s all rusted. | 已经都生锈了 全锈了 |
[05:24] | Rusted Root. | 根锈 |
[05:26] | -Remember that band Rusted Root? -Nope. | 记得那个乐队吗 根锈? |
[05:29] | It’s a… | -不记得 -那是个… |
[05:30] | They had a terrific… rhythm section. | 他们的节奏非常棒 |
[05:35] | What can I help with, officer? | 有什么能帮你吗 警官? |
[05:38] | You left this at The Sawmill last night. Yeah. | 你昨晚把这个落在锯木厂了 |
[05:41] | -Oh. -I saw you knocking back a few at the bar. | 是啊 我看到你在酒吧喝了几杯 |
[05:45] | Yeah, yeah. Oh, my God. Thank you. | 是啊 天啊 谢谢你 |
[05:48] | -It was broken when I found it. -Yeah, no. I know. It was… Yeah. | -我找到的时候就已经坏了 -是的 没事 |
[05:51] | I just forgot where I put it. | 我知道 就是…那个 我忘了把它放在了哪里 |
[05:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:56] | The way you stumbled out of the bar, looked like you might not remember it. | 你离开酒吧时的样子 看起来你也不会记得了 |
[05:59] | Not that I’m judging. | 我无意批评 |
[06:00] | Hey, no, judge away. | 嘿 没事 |
[06:02] | I’ve been in a shame spiral all morning. | 放心批评吧 我整个早上都在羞愧中煎熬着 |
[06:04] | My whole life, uh, if I’m perfectly honest. | 老实说 |
[06:08] | Yeah, I’m familiar. | 这辈子都会这样吧 是啊 |
[06:11] | I nearly drank myself out of a job last year. | 我懂 我去年喝得差点把工作都丢了 |
[06:14] | -Oh. -Yeah. Just got my six-month chip. | 是啊 刚拿到戒酒六个月的代币 |
[06:17] | -Oh, that’s great. That’s great. -Thanks. | -那真棒 -谢谢 |
[06:18] | That’s awesome. Yeah. No, I’ve– I’ve had one of those. | 非常好 是啊 |
[06:21] | Three times. | 我之前也拿到过 三次 |
[06:23] | We go way AA back. Sorry. | 戒酒互助中心的老相识了 抱歉 |
[06:26] | -Trying that one out. Didn’t really work. -No. | 我试过那个 没什么成效 |
[06:28] | -Yeah, it was nice. It was… it was… -Right. I get it. I get it. | -不 它…是啊 挺好的 那个… -是啊 我明白 |
[06:31] | Hey, uh, if you ever wanna try more out. | 嘿 如果你想再试试… |
[06:34] | I don’t know. Just if you wanna go to a meeting or something. | 如果你想参加一次聚会或者什么的话 |
[06:37] | You know where to find me. | 你知道去哪儿找我 |
[06:39] | Oh, I do now. | 我现在知道了 |
[06:42] | Thank you, Officer Prager. | 谢谢你 普拉格警官 |
[06:45] | -Nick. | 尼克 |
[06:47] | -Ben. -Yeah. | -本 -好的 |
[06:50] | Hey, um, | 嘿 |
[06:52] | I’m really sorry about your brother. | 你兄弟的事我很遗憾 |
[06:55] | Oh. Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I re– I really wish I could help with the case, | 我真的很希望能为这个案子尽点力 |
[07:00] | but, uh, they got me on this, uh, hit-and-run Judy Hale was involved in. | 但他们把那个和朱迪·霍尔有关的 肇事逃逸案派给了我 |
[07:06] | -Oh, are you? Oh, good. | 是吗? 很好啊 |
[07:08] | That’s good. That’s good. | 非常好 |
[07:11] | -Uh, I mean, it’s not good. It’s terrible. -Yeah. | 我是说 很不好 |
[07:13] | It’s an awful thing for somebody to– | 太可怕了 做出这种事的人简直令人发指… |
[07:14] | -The worst. -You have any leads yet or… | -罪大恶极 -你已经有线索了还是… |
[07:18] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:19] | No car, no crime. | 没有车就破不了案 |
[07:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:26] | -Well, we’ll get him. Or her. -Right. | -我们会找到他 或她的 -好的 |
[07:28] | -Yeah, anyway. Uh, yeah. -Hey. | -是啊 迟早 对 -嘿 |
[07:31] | -Take care of yourself. -You too. | -保重 -你也是 |
[07:36] | Do you remember when I said I hate surprises? Well, surprise. | 记得我说过我讨厌惊喜吗? 好吧 惊喜! |
[07:40] | The FBI found this lodged in Steve Wood’s skull, | 联邦调查局在史蒂夫·伍德的 |
[07:42] | whatever the hell that is. | 头骨里找到了这个 |
[07:43] | Um… | 不知道什么东西 |
[07:45] | …it’s a– it’s a bird’s tail. | 是小鸟的尾巴 |
[07:46] | Bup-bup! Stop! Don’t. I don’t wanna hear it. | 住口 别说 |
[07:49] | The less I know, the better. | 我不想听 我知道的越少越好 |
[07:51] | -What do you mean a bird’s tail? -It’s from a wooden bird Judy had– | -小鸟的尾巴是什么意思? -那是朱迪给他的木头小鸟… |
[07:54] | Stop, stop! Stop. Don’t. I don’t wanna hear anymore. | 住口!别说 我不想再听下去了 |
[07:57] | I’m assuming you got rid of the rest of it? | 这是…我猜残留部分 你已经处理掉了? |
[07:59] | No, I do not currently have it in my possession. That is correct. | 没有 它目前不在我手上 没错 |
[08:05] | -I don’t like how you just answered that. -Yeah. | -我不喜欢你这样的回答 -是啊 |
[08:07] | You know, it’s a funny story, but there are no jokes. | 你知道啦 很好笑 但是我没开玩笑 |
[08:10] | -Well, get it back and get rid of it now. -Okay, I will. I will. | -那现在去把它拿回来处理掉 -好的 我会的 |
[08:14] | -You better. Okay, you better. -I was– I am! I am! | -最好是 -我本来…我正在做! |
[08:16] | Because the FBI agent they’ve got on this thing, Moranis, he’s good. | 因为负责调查的联邦调查局探员 莫兰尼斯 他很厉害 |
[08:19] | He won the Meritorious Medal of Honor last year. | 他去年获得了荣誉勋章 |
[08:21] | The Merit– Meritori– | 荣誉…荣誉勋… |
[08:23] | -Am I supposed to know what– -He’s the MVP of the FBI. | -我应该知道… -他是联邦调查局的最佳探员 |
[08:26] | Better believe he’s gonna get to the bottom of this. | 相信我 他会一查到底的 |
[08:28] | Okay, maybe just don’t wave it around like that. | 好吧 也许不要再拿着它晃了 |
[08:31] | But I mean, out of context, | 但我是说 毫无背景的情况下 |
[08:32] | I mean, seriously, who’s gonna guess what that is, you know? | 老实说 谁猜得出来 这是什么 你懂吗? |
[08:36] | -Was that car here before? That sedan? -Why, do you think someone’s following us? | 那辆车之前就在这儿吗?那辆轿车? 为什么?有人跟踪我们? |
[08:40] | -Do you think we’re being followed? -I don’t know. I don’t know. | -你觉得我们被人跟踪了吗? -我不知道 |
[08:43] | That’s– that’s a lot of Tums. | 你吃了好多抗酸剂 |
[08:44] | Well, I’m riddled with ulcers, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我全身都溃疡了 |
[08:47] | It takes a little while for ulcers to form over time. | 溃疡形成要一些时间的 |
[08:49] | -I’m sorry that you’re going through that. -No. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -我很抱歉你遭遇的一切 -不 我很抱歉 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry I let myself get dragged into your mess. | 我很抱歉让自己卷入了你的破事里 |
[08:55] | I always thought Judy Hale was the riptide. You are the riptide. | 我一直以为 朱迪·霍尔是个祸害 结果祸害是你 |
[09:00] | You know, okay, I’m– I’m gonna take care of it. | 好啦 我会搞定这件事的 |
[09:02] | All right? I promise. | 好吧 我保证 |
[09:04] | You just… just visualize that | 你…就想象一下 |
[09:08] | I’m saying to you that it’s gone. | 我跟你说它已经没了 |
[09:11] | -What? -I-I don’t know. It’s stupid, okay? | -什么? -我不知道 这很蠢 好吧 |
[09:14] | Just can I have one of those, please? | 就是…能给我一点吗 |
[09:15] | -Thank you. | 拜托? |
[09:18] | You know you’re not fooling anyone with that hat. Just like your hair is– | 你那顶帽子谁都唬不住 你的头发… |
[09:21] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[09:23] | -I’m just saying. | 我就这么一说 |
[09:27] | If you had put it back in a scrunchie… | 如果你用发圈把它绑在后面… |
[09:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:04] | Judy Hale? | 朱迪·霍尔? |
[10:10] | All right, just hold tight. Almost finished. | 好了 不要动 就快结束了 |
[10:20] | Okay. All done. | 好了 结束了 |
[10:22] | -That’s it? -Yeah. | 就这样? -是的 |
[10:24] | -I can… Can I sit up? -Yeah, you can sit up. | -好吧 我能坐起来吗? -可以 |
[10:26] | -All right. All set. | -好的 好了 都搞定了 |
[10:30] | I love your necklace. Is that an evil eye? | 我很喜欢你的项链 那是邪恶之眼吗? |
[10:33] | It is. It’s supposed to ward off anything bad. | 是的 用来驱散一切坏事 |
[10:36] | Ah, yeah. This girl could use some warding off. | 是啊 女孩子是要小心一点 |
[10:40] | Yeah. Can’t hurt, right? | 是啊 无伤大雅 对吧? |
[10:43] | Did that evil eye see anything, um, good in there? | 那只邪恶之眼 在里面看到什么好事情了吗? |
[10:46] | Sorry. You know I can’t tell you anything. | 抱歉 你知道我什么都不能告诉你 |
[10:49] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[10:50] | The doctor will call with results by end of the day. | 今天结束前 |
[10:52] | Oh, is that, like, | 医生会打电话告诉你结果的 |
[10:53] | the end of the business day or, like, the lunar day? | 是工作结束前还是太阴日结束前? |
[10:56] | I know it’s hard to wait. | 我知道等待很折磨人 |
[10:58] | They sell these at that little jewelry store downstairs. | 楼下的那家小珠宝店有卖这个的 |
[11:02] | -If you want one. -Oh. | 如果你想买一个 |
[11:05] | -Thanks for the info. | 谢谢 |
[11:18] | -Hey. -Hey, how’d it go? You get the results? | -嘿 -怎么样了?知道结果了吗? |
[11:20] | I have to wait until the end of the day. | -我得等到今天结束 |
[11:22] | Oh, Jesus. | -天啊 |
[11:23] | I know. How’d it go with Perez? | 我知道 和佩雷斯聊得怎么样了? |
[11:25] | Uh, well, she has ulcers, | 她得了溃疡 |
[11:27] | and, uh, she thinks someone’s following her. | 还觉得有人在跟踪她 |
[11:29] | -Why would someone be following her? -Nobody’s following her. | -为什么会有人要跟踪她? -没有人在跟踪她 |
[11:32] | But the bigger headline is that they may have found | 但更重大的消息是 他们可能 |
[11:35] | a little piece of bird in Steve’s head. | 在史蒂夫的脑袋里 发现了那只鸟的一小部分 |
[11:38] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[11:39] | And evidently, the FBI has a genius named Moron who’s gonna figure it out. | 而且很明显 联邦调查局有位 名叫白痴的天才探员会查明真相 |
[11:44] | -Moranis? -Yeah, but why do you know that? | -莫兰尼斯? -对 你怎么知道的? |
[11:47] | Remember when I told you I was cooperating with the FBI? | 记得我跟你说 我配合联邦调查局那次吗? |
[11:49] | It was about the Greeks and the laundering of the money and Steve? | 关于希腊人、洗钱还有史蒂夫那次? |
[11:52] | No, no. Yes, of course I do. | 不 是 我当然记得 |
[11:54] | Okay. Well, that’s who I was talking to. Glenn is a really nice guy. | 好吧 我当时就是跟这个人联系的 葛兰是个非常好的人 |
[11:58] | Oh, Glenn’s a nice guy. | 葛兰是个非常好的人 |
[12:00] | He is. This is a good thing. I’m telling you. | 真的 这是件好事 |
[12:02] | You know, your ability to be positive | 你在逆境中 |
[12:04] | in the shittiest of times is truly a wonder. | 保持乐观的能力真是令人惊叹 |
[12:07] | Miracles happen every day. | 奇迹天天有 |
[12:08] | Well, we could all use a few of those right now. | 我们现在都需要一点奇迹 |
[12:27] | Oh, uh, hi, Eileen. | 嗨 艾琳 |
[12:30] | Hello, Jen. | 你好 詹 |
[12:32] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了? |
[12:33] | Oh, well, I heard about Steve. | 我听说史蒂夫的事了 |
[12:36] | And I’m… so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:40] | I’m truly, truly sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[12:44] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[12:46] | Um, I brought you ice cream. | 我给你带了冰淇淋 朗姆酒葡萄干的 |
[12:49] | It’s, uh, rum raisin. Ben said it’s– it’s your favorite, right? | 本说这是你最喜欢的 对吧? |
[12:52] | -Uh, is he here? -Sorry. He– he’s out right now. | 他在家吗? 抱歉 他现在出去了 |
[12:55] | Oh, okay. Do you know when he’ll be back, | 好吧 你知道他什么时候会回来吗? |
[13:00] | or if he went somewhere close by? | 或者他是去了附近什么地方吗? |
[13:02] | I don’t know, but would you like to come in? | 我不知道 不过你想进来吗? |
[13:05] | You know what they say. It’s bad manners to eat ice cream alone. | 你知道他们怎么说了 |
[13:09] | Oh, do they say that? | 一个人吃冰淇淋是不礼貌的行为 有这种说法吗? |
[13:12] | You caught me in a lie, but I could certainly use the company. | 撒谎被你发现了 但我确实需要有个人陪 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好的 (风衣汽车旅馆) |
[13:40] | -Make yourself at home. -Okay. | -不用拘束 -好的 |
[13:42] | -I’ll grab the ice cream china. -Oh, thanks. | -我去拿冰淇淋瓷碗 -谢谢 |
[14:07] | He jumped in front of our car. He wanted to get hit. | 他跳到了我们车前 |
[14:12] | -It’s like he’s here with us. | 他想被车撞 仿佛他还和我们在一起 |
[14:15] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[14:17] | Which one do you think Steven would want to be buried in? | 你觉得史蒂夫 会想穿着那一套衣服下葬? |
[14:19] | Oh, yeah, I-I don’t think I’m really the one to ask. | 我觉得这真不能问我 |
[14:23] | Hmm. It’s so important to pick the right one. | 选一套合适的非常重要 |
[14:26] | It’s the last thing he’ll ever wear. | 这是他穿的最后一套衣服了 |
[14:28] | Well, I’m sure whatever one you pick will be perfect. | 我相信不管你选哪一套都会很完美的 |
[14:32] | I’ve been so worried about dressing him, | 为他打扮让我很焦虑 |
[14:36] | barely dressed myself. | 我几乎都不打扮自己 |
[14:38] | Oh, no. No, this is a really nice housecoat. | 哦 不 |
[14:41] | Now I’ve caught you in a lie. | 没有的事 你这套居家服非常漂亮 现在是你说谎被我发现了 |
[14:45] | Look, I… | 听着 |
[14:46] | After my husband died, I… I didn’t get dressed for weeks, | 我…我丈夫去世后 我有几个星期没有收拾自己 |
[14:51] | and I-I couldn’t shower, and– and it got, um, funky. | 我无法去洗澡 然后变得…很臭 |
[14:57] | But at some point, I had to pick myself up for my kids, | 但是在某个时刻 我不得不为了孩子们振作起来 |
[15:03] | and you still have Ben, you know? | 要知道 你还有本 |
[15:06] | Of course, it’s just I… | 当然 我只是… |
[15:08] | I just can’t help but feel that it’s my fault | 我只是禁不住在想 |
[15:11] | that Steven’s gone. I mean– | 史蒂夫去世都是我的错 |
[15:13] | Like, I– | 好像 我… |
[15:14] | I could have done something, uh, could have saved him. | 我本来可以做些什么的 我本来能救他的 |
[15:19] | I’m his mother. You understand? | 我是他妈妈 你明白吗? |
[15:23] | Yeah. I do. I do, but you– you couldn’t have. | 嗯 明白 但你也无能为力 |
[15:27] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[15:30] | Please, please don’t blame yourself. You don’t deserve that. | 请不要自责 这不是你该承担的 |
[15:34] | Thank you, dear. You’re so kind. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 你人真好 |
[15:37] | We better dig in before it turns to soup. | 我们最好趁它没化成水之前快吃吧 |
[15:39] | I-I actually can’t. I have to go pick up my son from church. | 其实我吃不了了 我得去教堂接我儿子 |
[15:44] | I didn’t realize you were a woman of faith. | 我都不知道你原来是个教徒 |
[15:46] | Oh, no, no. Definitely not. | 不 绝对不是 |
[15:49] | I struggle too, | 我也很挣扎 但是 |
[15:51] | but turning to a higher power is the only thing that seems | 当其他方法都没用时 向更高级的力量寻求帮助 |
[15:55] | to really help when all else is lost. | 似乎真的能有所帮助 |
[15:58] | Well, then I’m– I’m glad you have that. | 我很高兴你有信仰 |
[16:00] | I’m glad we both do. | 我很高兴我们俩都有 |
[16:03] | Hmm. Uh, coming. | 进来 |
[16:14] | Judy. It’s been a minute. | 朱迪 有一会儿不见了 |
[16:16] | Hey, Glenn. | 嘿 葛兰 |
[16:17] | It’s good to see you again. Please. | 很高兴再次见到你 请 |
[16:19] | -You look nice. -Well, thank you. | 你气色不错 谢谢 |
[16:23] | Thanks so much for letting me just come over like this. | 谢谢你就这样答应让我过来 |
[16:26] | -Of course. Uh, please have a seat. -Thanks. | -小事 请坐 -谢谢 |
[16:28] | -Uh– oh, uh, pistachio? -No, I just ate. | -开心果? -不用了 我刚吃了东西 |
[16:34] | -How are ya? | 你好吗?你太太好吗? |
[16:35] | How’s your wife? | |
[16:37] | She’s good, I hear. | 她很好 我听说 |
[16:39] | Marcy and I separated. | 马尔西和我分开了 |
[16:40] | Oh, no, I’m sorry. | 天啊 真抱歉 |
[16:42] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[16:44] | I adopted a dog, so… silver linings. | 我收养了一只狗 所以…黑暗中的一线光芒 |
[16:49] | But what’s going on? You sounded worried on the phone. | 怎么了?你听上去很着急 |
[16:53] | I think someone might be following me. | 我觉得有人在跟踪我 |
[16:55] | -Really? -Yeah. | 真的吗? |
[16:57] | I mean, maybe I’m just being paranoid. | 是的 也许是我太疑神疑鬼了 |
[16:58] | -Maybe you should be. -Why do you say that? | -或许你应该如此 -你为什么这么说? |
[17:00] | -Because you just said that. -I did just say that. | -因为你刚刚说了 -我确实刚说过 |
[17:03] | I just think you should follow up on it. You know, before it’s too late. | 我觉得你应该再追查一下 你知道的 趁还没有为时已晚 |
[17:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:07] | -Well, what did this person look like? -What person? | -那个人长什么样子? -什么人? |
[17:10] | The person you’re paranoid is following you. | -你怀疑跟踪你的那个人 |
[17:12] | Oh, that person. | -那个人 |
[17:13] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:14] | -I didn’t get a good look. -Oh. | 我没有看清楚 |
[17:17] | I don’t know if you heard, but my friend Jen and I, we got into a hit-and-run. | 不知道你听说了没有 我的朋友詹和我遭遇了肇事逃逸 |
[17:20] | -I hadn’t. -Yeah. | -我不知道 什么时候的事? |
[17:22] | -When did this happen? -Right after they found Steve. | -是啊 在他们发现史蒂夫后 |
[17:24] | And one of the cops thinks that maybe it’s all connected. | 有位警察觉得这一切是有关联的 |
[17:26] | Like, whoever killed Steve… | 不管是谁杀害了史蒂夫… |
[17:27] | I’m so sorry about what happened to him. That wasn’t the outcome any of us wanted. | 我对他的遭遇深感抱歉 大家都不希望看到这样的结果 |
[17:31] | I know. | 我明白 |
[17:33] | -I blame myself, in a way. -You do? | -某种程度上 我在责怪自己 -是吗? |
[17:35] | Not really. But we should’ve kept a closer eye on him. | 也不是 但我们应该多留意他的 |
[17:38] | Oh, Glenn, if anyone’s to blame, it’s me. | 葛兰 如果有人该被责怪 那也是我 |
[17:41] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[17:42] | Because I’m the one that turned him in. | 因为是我告发了他 |
[17:44] | Well, you did the right thing. | 好吧 你做了正确的事 |
[17:46] | I don’t think the Greeks would agree. | 我不觉得希腊人会同意这一点 |
[17:49] | -You think the Greeks killed Steve? -I don’t know. | -你觉得是希腊人杀了史蒂夫? -我不知道 |
[17:52] | Now that you say it out loud, though, it sounds right. | 但你现在这么一说 听起来很有道理 |
[17:55] | Assuming it was Constantine’s guys, why would they come after you? | 假设是康斯坦丁的手下 那他们为什么要来找你? |
[17:59] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[18:01] | I mean, Steve did steal millions of dollars from them, but– | 我是说 史蒂夫确实 偷了他们的几百万美元 但是… |
[18:04] | -Did he? -Yeah, didn’t I tell you that? | -是吗? -我没跟你说吗? |
[18:05] | -Did you? -Didn’t I? | -你说了吗? -没说吗? |
[18:07] | Anyway, maybe they think I have it. | 总之 他们也许觉得钱被我拿了 |
[18:10] | -Do you? -Do I? | -你拿了吗? -我拿了吗? |
[18:13] | Oh, my God, can you imagine? | 天啊 你能想象吗? (拉古纳海滩警局) |
[18:25] | I called every body shop within 20 miles. | 我打了电话给30公里内的所有汽修厂 |
[18:27] | So nothing that matches the damage to Hale and Harding’s car. | 没有符合 霍尔和哈丁车上损毁痕迹的车 |
[18:29] | Well, canvass the neighborhood again. | 再去查查那个街区 |
[18:33] | Is that Wood’s autopsy report? From the FBI? | 那是伍德的尸检报告吗? 联邦调查局给的? |
[18:35] | Yes, it is. I offered to liaise. To be the Laguna liaison. | 对 没错 我主动联络了他们 成为拉古纳的联络人 |
[18:39] | -Aww, cool. -Okay. | -真棒 -好的 |
[18:42] | -Oh, what the hell is that? -I don’t know. Nobody knows. | -这是什么? -我不知道 没人知道 |
[18:45] | It’s a piece of wood, and it was found in his head. | 是一块木头 在他脑袋里找到的 |
[18:47] | But, you know, out of context, it can look like anything. | 但是 一无所知的情况下 它看起来可以像任何东西 |
[18:51] | -Wait. -I don’t know what– | -等一下 -我不知道… |
[18:52] | So, the killer wedged wood into Wood’s skull. | 所以凶手把木头插进了伍德的头骨? |
[18:56] | Hmm. Better light the Bat-Signal. Looks like the Riddler’s at it again. | 最好快点亮蝙蝠信号灯 |
[19:02] | Uh-huh. | 看来谜语人重出江湖了 |
[19:04] | ‘Cause the Riddler leaves clever clues like… | -因为谜语人会留下巧妙的线索… |
[19:06] | Yeah, I-I get it. | -是啊 我知道了 |
[19:08] | You know, that doesn’t really look like the Greeks’ style. | 这看起来不像希腊人的风格 |
[19:10] | -Maybe they changed their style. -Or maybe it was somebody else. | -也许他们改变风格了 -或者是其他人所为 |
[19:13] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:14] | -I mean, because Wood was kind of a prick. -Big prick. | -因为伍德这人挺讨厌的 -非常讨厌 |
[19:17] | -You know, may he rest in peace. -Mmm. | 愿他安息 |
[19:19] | But you know, his brother– his brother seems like a… | 但你知道吧 他的兄弟看起来像是个… |
[19:22] | a really good dude. | 一个非常好的人 |
[19:23] | Poor guy. He’s having a tough time. I really feel for him. | 可怜的家伙 他现在很难过 我很同情他 |
[19:26] | Yeah, well, don’t make it personal. | 好吧 别掺杂个人感情 |
[19:28] | You’re not his friend. You’re a cop. Just don’t forget that. | 你不是他的朋友 你是个警察 别忘了这一点 |
[19:31] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[19:32] | Hey, uh, you mind if I take a look at that thing? | 嘿 你介不介意…给我看看那玩意儿? |
[19:36] | I– no, I don’t mind. | 我…不 我不介意 |
[19:38] | Why would I mind? Who would mind? | 我为什么要介意?我介意谁呢? |
[19:40] | Why would that– that’s not even a question. | 我为什么…这根本不是问题 |
[19:42] | Minding. I mean, good luck making any sense of it. | 介意 祝你好运 能想出什么线索来 |
[20:04] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[20:07] | I think I know exactly what you’re looking for. | 我想我知道你要找的是什么了 |
[20:12] | Yes, this is it. Thank you. | 对 就是这个 谢谢 |
[20:31] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[20:41] | Hi, Ben. | 嗨 本 |
[20:43] | Hey, Jude. | 嘿 朱迪 |
[20:44] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[20:48] | It’s so weird. I was just thinking about you. | 好奇怪 我正想起你呢 |
[20:50] | Oh, yeah? Oh, wow. I was just thinking about you. | 是吗?哇 我也在想着你呢 |
[20:53] | Oh, well, maybe we manifested each other. | 也许我们彼此表现出来了 |
[20:55] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:58] | Um, | |
[21:00] | I had a question for you, uh, | 我有个问题要问你… |
[21:03] | about this. | 关于这个 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:07] | Henry said that you made it for him? | 亨利说这是你做给他的? |
[21:10] | I did, yeah. That was me. | 对 没错 是我做的 |
[21:12] | Well, I don’t know what happened to the tail. | 我不知道 它的尾巴怎么了? |
[21:15] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[21:17] | Okay. Well, I wanna know… | 好吧 |
[21:22] | Will– will you help me fix it? | 我想知道 你能帮我把它修好吗? |
[21:25] | -Yes! -Really? | -好啊! -真的吗? |
[21:27] | Yes, of course I will. Wow. Yes. | 当然没问题 哇 可以 |
[21:30] | I just want to bring it back in one piece. He was sweet to lend it to me. | 我想让它完璧归赵 他能借给我真的很贴心 |
[21:33] | It’s so sweet of you to want to fix it. | 你想修好它也非常贴心 |
[21:35] | Well, I wanna fix it, but old meat paws here | 我想把它修好 但我笨手笨脚 |
[21:38] | can’t do a craft to save his life, | 死活都做不好手工 |
[21:39] | so I’d really appreciate the help if you have time. | 所以如果你有空帮忙的话 我会感激不尽的 |
[21:42] | No, I’m free all day. I mean, well, the lunar day. | 没事 我今天一整天都有空 |
[21:44] | Ah! Awesome. Well, I-I bought a whole bunch of new ones… | 太阴日嘛 太好了 我买了一大堆新的… |
[21:50] | for you to replace the tail with. | 给你帮它换尾巴 |
[21:52] | -That’s a lot of birds. -Right? | -好多小鸟啊 -是吧? |
[21:56] | Hey, um, | 嘿 |
[21:58] | how’s, uh, how’s Jen doing since the accident? | 车祸之后詹怎么样了? |
[22:02] | Uh, she’s– you know, it’s a stressful time. | 她…那个 最近压力很大 |
[22:06] | Sure. Sure. No, um… Like, I can’t imagine. | 当然 不 我无法想象 |
[22:10] | All the stuff she’s had to deal with. | 她要处理各种事情 |
[22:12] | It’s like, how much can one person handle, you know? | 感觉 一个人 能处理多少事情 你懂哦? 带上这双折翼 重新学习祈祷 学习自由生活 当我们听到 袅袅歌声 他的爱之书就会开启 让我们进去 |
[22:43] | Hey. | 嘿 带上… |
[22:46] | -I’m dying. -What? | -我快死了 -什么? |
[22:48] | Alan thinks we rushed things. He wants space. | 艾伦觉得我们太着急了 |
[22:50] | Oh. | 他想要些空间 |
[22:51] | So he’s getting an apartment in Newport. | 所以他在纽波特弄了一个公寓 |
[22:54] | -I’m sorry, honey. -And he took Adele. | -真抱歉 |
[22:56] | Oh. | 亲爱的 -他带走了阿黛尔 |
[22:57] | Now I’m just rattling around in that empty house, | 现在我在那个空荡荡的家里晃来晃去 |
[23:00] | like a gloomy but very in-shape ghost. | 像个沮丧但身强体健的鬼魂一样 |
[23:03] | -I’ve been wearing my knees out at night. | 我晚上把膝盖都磨破了 |
[23:06] | -Hmm? -Praying that he’ll change his mind. | -祈祷着他能回心转意 |
[23:08] | Oh, I was thinking something so different. | -我想的完全是另一件事 |
[23:11] | -Hey, Jen. -Hmm. | 嘿 詹 |
[23:13] | Just wanted to sign you up for Paper Cranes For Christ. | 我想问问能不能帮你 报名参加献给基督的纸鹤的活动? |
[23:15] | -What now? -Jana, we’re talking. | -又怎么了? -亚娜 我们在聊天呢 |
[23:16] | Uh, just asking all the Harmommies | 我在请所有圣歌团的妈妈 |
[23:18] | to make a thousand origami cranes for the Wing and a Prayer Fundraiser. | 一起为“翅膀与祈祷筹款会” 叠一千只纸鹤 |
[23:22] | If I say yes, will you go away? | 如果我答应 你能快点走吗? |
[23:25] | -Sure. -Then yes. | -当然 -那好的 |
[23:27] | -Thanks. -Gotta go. | -谢谢 -你该走了 |
[23:28] | -Go, go, go, go, go, go. -Okay. | -快走 -好的 |
[23:31] | -Are you okay? -Hmm? | 你还好吗? |
[23:33] | You realize you just signed up to make 1,000 paper cranes? | 你知道自己 刚刚答应了要叠一千只纸鹤吗? |
[23:36] | Yeah, well, I need all the goodwill I can get right now. | 知道 好吧 我现在需要一切我能得到的善意 |
[23:40] | -You’re scaring me. -Hmm? | 你吓到我了 |
[23:42] | No, it’s just– I just got things going on. | 没事 只是…只是发生了一些事 |
[23:46] | Judy has some medical stuff. | 朱迪有些健康问题 |
[23:49] | What? Is she okay? | 什么?她没事吧? |
[23:52] | I hope so. | 希望没事 |
[23:56] | Well, I’m here if you need anything. | 如果你有任何需要 我在这儿 |
[23:59] | And so is God. | 上帝也是 |
[24:00] | Gross. | 恶心 …如此自由 当我们听到 袅袅歌声 他的爱之书就会开启 让我们进去 |
[24:22] | Jesus Christ, fine. | 上帝啊 好吧 |
[24:33] | Please let her be okay. | 请保佑她平安无事 |
[24:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:38] | Please let her get good news. | 请务必让她收到好消息 |
[24:41] | Oh, God, please. | 上帝 |
[24:43] | Please let her be okay. | 求你了 请保佑她平安无事 |
[24:50] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能 |
[24:53] | -I’m cured. -What? Oh, jeez. | -我被治好了 -什么?天啊 |
[24:58] | Hi. What– | 嗨 什么… |
[24:59] | Henry was kind enough to lend me this little guy, | 亨利很贴心地把这个小家伙借给了我 |
[25:02] | and I thought I’d fix it for him. | 我就想 我要替他修好它 |
[25:06] | I mean, Judy did most of the work. Well, she did all the work. | 主要是朱迪完成的 好吧 全都是她做的 |
[25:09] | -But the point is this bird is back. | 但重点是 这只鸟又回来了 |
[25:13] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[25:14] | -Oh, my God, thank you. Thank you so much. -No. | 天啊 谢谢你 太谢谢你了 |
[25:17] | You have no idea how much this bird means to Henry. | 你不知道这只鸟对亨利来说有多重要 |
[25:22] | -Aww. -And me. | 对我也是 |
[25:23] | -You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:27] | Well, you’re, uh, you’re very sweet. | 你真的很贴心 |
[25:29] | Are you kidding? You’re the sweet one. | 你在说笑吗?贴心的人是你 |
[25:32] | I heard you came by the house today. | 我听说你今天去过我家 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I did. | 对 没错 |
[25:36] | Well, I have no idea what you told my mom, but she showered. | 我不知道你跟我妈妈说了什么 但她去洗澡了 |
[25:40] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[25:42] | And if you can come by every day and say the same thing, | 如果你能每天都来说说同样的话 |
[25:44] | we’d all appreciate it. | 我们会非常感激的 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:50] | -Holy Harmony’s sounding tight. -Yeah. | -圣歌合唱听起来很棒 -是啊 |
[25:52] | -You wanna get up there, don’t you? -Yeah. Hold me back. | -你想上台去 是吧? -是啊 拉住我 |
[25:55] | Okay, I will actually hold you back. | 我真的会拉住你的 |
[25:56] | -Whoo! -Jesus. | 天啊 (拉古纳肿瘤专科) |
[26:13] | Hello? | 喂? |
[26:16] | Yes, this is she. | 对 我是 |
[26:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:20] | Oh, no, no, no, please, tell me now. | 不会 请现在告诉我吧 |
[26:28] | It definitely is? | 肯定吗? |
[26:36] | Uh-huh? | |
[26:38] | Yeah, I see. | 是的 我明白 |
[26:42] | Yeah, I understand. | 是 我了解 |
[26:48] | No, don’t you be sorry. | 不用 不用抱歉 |
[26:50] | I’m sorry that you had to make this call. | 我很抱歉你不得不打这个电话 |
[26:57] | Yeah, I will. Thank you. | 好 我会的 谢谢 |
[27:01] | You have a good night. | 祝你今晚过得愉快 |
[27:29] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[27:31] | All right, I don’t know what kind of visualization sorcery shit you did, | 好了 我不知道你用了什么观想魔法 |
[27:35] | but thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[27:37] | Told you. I had faith. | 我早就说我有信心啦 |
[27:39] | I’m sorry I was a dick earlier. | 抱歉我之前这么混蛋 |
[27:41] | You weren’t a dick. | 你才不是混蛋 |
[27:43] | -You had a lot on your mind. -Yeah, but none of that matters. | -你要考虑的事太多了 -是啊 |
[27:46] | You. You matter. | 但它们都不重要 你 你才重要 |
[27:51] | I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something happened to you. | 要是你有什么事 我也无法独活了 |
[27:55] | And to think that I was the reason that you got sick, | 一想到是因为我 |
[27:57] | it’s like I wouldn’t– | 你才会生病的 感觉我就无法… |
[27:59] | I couldn’t fucking forgive myself, so… | 我无法原谅我自己 所以… |
[28:03] | I’m just sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:05] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:07] | Well, you don’t have anything to worry about ’cause I’m fine. | 你没有什么可担心的了 因为我没事了 |
[28:12] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[28:13] | -Did you get the results? -Yeah, they just called. | -结果出来了吗? |
[28:16] | Oh! Oh, my God. | -是啊 他们刚打了电话过来 |
[28:17] | Thank God. | Thank God. Thank God. 天啊 谢天谢地 |
[28:20] | Way to bury the lede, girl. | 真会避重就轻啊你 小妞 |
[28:23] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:26] | -I prayed for you. -What? | -我替你祈祷了 -什么? |
[28:28] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 我祈祷了 |
[28:31] | Is it wrong that I’m a little mad that it worked? | 我对它能起效有点生气 这有错吗? |
[28:33] | -No. | 没有 |
[28:35] | -Oh, I’m so glad you’re okay. | 你没事我好开心 |
[28:39] | -You know who’s not gonna survive this? -Who? | -你知道谁会撑不过这一关吗? -谁? |
[28:42] | This little shit. | 这个小坏蛋 |
[28:43] | Well, he does have it coming to him. | -他的确咎由自取 -没错 (摩擦盒子 |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 火柴) (佩雷斯 它化为灰烬了) |