时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Jude, I… I have to tell you something. | 裘迪 |
[00:18] | Um… | 我有事得跟你说 |
[00:19] | And I shouldn’t have to be the bearer of this because… | 我本不该承担起这个责任的 因为… |
[00:23] | Blech! It’s, um… | 太痛苦了 |
[00:25] | It’s hard. | |
[00:27] | But I love you so much, | 但我非常爱你 |
[00:29] | and whatever happens we are in this together, okay? | 不论发生什么事 我们都要一起面对 好吗? |
[00:36] | But there are shadows in your scans | 但他们在你的扫描影像里发现 |
[00:40] | that they found. | 有些阴影 |
[00:41] | And– and, you know, it’s probably nothing. | 你知道的 这可能什么都不是 |
[00:45] | But you probably have cancer! | 但你也可能得了癌症 |
[00:47] | And you’re gonna fucking die! | 你他妈快死了 |
[00:48] | -What? | 什么? |
[00:49] | -Nothing! -Were you talking to me? | -没什么! -你是在跟我说话吗? |
[00:51] | -‘Cause I didn’t hear. -Nope! | -我没听到 -没有! |
[00:53] | -Do you need me? -No! Jesus, Judy, no! | -你需要我吗? -不用 天啊 朱迪 不用! (品味美好生活) 朱迪 你怎么就开始 做杯子蛋糕了?我们才刚到家 |
[01:06] | Judy, how are you chin-deep in cupcakes already? | |
[01:10] | We just got home. | |
[01:11] | It’s still Charlie’s birthday. It’s the least I can do. | 今天是查理的生日 我至少能做点蛋糕咯 |
[01:14] | You know your least is better than my best. | 你至少能做的事 |
[01:16] | Thanks. | 比我做得最好的都还要好 谢谢 |
[01:17] | It’s vanilla chocolate chip with a caramel ganache. | 这个是 香草巧克力脆片加焦糖甘纳许的 |
[01:20] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 怎么会不是呢? |
[01:21] | Hey, Jude, um, can you sit down for a sec? | 嘿 裘迪 你能坐下来一会儿吗? |
[01:24] | I-I just need to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[01:26] | Yeah, of course. I know, we have to talk about it. | 当然 没问题 我知道我们是得谈谈了 |
[01:28] | -Which part? -That’s Steve’s been found. | -哪方面? |
[01:31] | Oh… Yeah, right. | -史蒂夫被发现了的这事 -对 |
[01:33] | I mean, is it terrifying? Yeah. | 是啊 -这事可怕吗? |
[01:35] | Have I been having low-grade diarrhea about it? Sure I have. | 可怕 我因此轻微腹泻了吗?当然 |
[01:38] | -You have? -Yeah. It’s nervous poops. | -你腹泻了? -是啊 是紧张的便便 |
[01:40] | But I have to tell you, I’ve been thinking about it, | 但我必须告诉你 我一直在想这件事 |
[01:43] | and it might not be the worst thing. | 这也许不是最糟糕的情况 |
[01:45] | No, that’s true. | 对 没错 |
[01:47] | When we were at the hospital, | 好了 我们在医院的时候 |
[01:48] | kept having this feeling like another shoe was gonna drop. | 我有种祸不单行 鞋掉一双的感觉 |
[01:50] | Though I never understood why it’s a shoe or why it’s dropping. | 虽然我一直不明白 为什么是鞋 或者它为什么会掉 |
[01:53] | Maybe that’s a regional thing. | 这可能是地方习俗 |
[01:54] | Anyway, I was afraid you were the shoe. | 总之 我一直担心那只鞋是你 |
[01:57] | Wait. Me? How– how am I the shoe? | 慢着 我?我为什么会是那只鞋? |
[02:00] | Because of your injuries. | 因为你的伤势什么的 |
[02:01] | -And you were the only shoe that I had. -Okay. | -而且你是我当时唯一的鞋子 -好吧 |
[02:04] | But then when Ben told me about Steve, I was like, “Ooh, there it is.” | 但后来 本告诉了我 史蒂夫的事 我就想:“就是它了” |
[02:08] | So Steve’s the shoe? | 所以鞋子是史蒂夫? |
[02:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[02:11] | -I know you’re worried. Rightly so. -Mm-hmm. | 我知道你很担心 理当如此 |
[02:14] | Natural response. But maybe this is a good thing. | 自然反应 但这也许是件好事 |
[02:17] | How could it be good? | 这怎么会是好事? |
[02:19] | Because we don’t have to worry about the Steve shoe dropping, | 因为我们不用再担心 史蒂夫这只鞋会掉下来啦 |
[02:21] | which was a lot of stress to keep inside. It’s not healthy. | 这件事憋在心里压力很大 很不健康 |
[02:24] | You’re right. It’s not. | 你说得对 是不健康 |
[02:26] | And now Ben and his family can finally get closure. | 而且现在本和他的家人终于能解脱了 |
[02:29] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[02:30] | So, the way I see it, | 所以 在我看来 |
[02:33] | it’s really kind of a relief more than anything. | 这更像是种解脱 |
[02:36] | Um, | |
[02:39] | Jude, I– | 裘迪 我… |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:46] | I need to… | 我得… |
[02:52] | …have wine. Do you want some wine? | 来杯红酒 你想来点红酒吗? |
[02:54] | -Yeah, of course. -And another pain pill. | -好啊 当然 -以及再来颗止疼片 |
[02:57] | -Yeah. Should I get some weed? -Yes. | -没错 要不要我去弄点大麻来? -好啊 |
[03:00] | Let’s grab all the numbing agents. | 把所有麻醉剂都拿来吧 |
[03:09] | Why does this not– | 为什么它就是不…快… |
[03:10] | Just– | |
[03:12] | -Jen! -What? | -詹! -怎么了? |
[03:21] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[03:23] | Oh, hi. Here’s the birthday boy. | 嗨 小寿星来啦 |
[03:26] | -Did you kill Steve Wood? | 你是不是杀了史蒂夫·伍德? |
[03:29] | What? | 什么? |
[03:31] | I read the letters that you wrote us. | 我看了你写给我们的信了 |
[03:36] | Um, honey, I– | 亲爱的 我… |
[03:39] | All right. I can explain. | 好吧 我可以解释的 |
[03:43] | Explain what? | 解释什么? |
[03:44] | You torched Steve’s car because you were afraid the cops | 说你把史蒂夫的车付之一炬 |
[03:47] | were gonna find out you had it? | 因为担心警察会发现车在你这儿? |
[03:48] | -What? No. -Stop fucking lying! | 什么? -没有 -别他妈骗人了! |
[03:52] | You wrote us fucking goodbye letters! | 你他妈给我们写了诀别书! |
[03:54] | -Honey. -And really? | -亲爱的 -真的吗? |
[03:56] | You were gonna leave us with this fucking weasel? | 你要把我们抛下 和这个该死的骗子一起? |
[03:59] | After what happened with Dad? | 在爸爸的事发生后? |
[04:01] | You told him? | 你告诉他了? |
[04:04] | Did I? | 我说了吗? |
[04:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:08] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[04:09] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:11] | I was gonna tell you one day. I just, I… | 我本来想找一天告诉你的 我就 我… |
[04:14] | -I didn’t mean– -You didn’t mean to what? | -我不是故意… -你不是故意的什么? |
[04:17] | Destroy our family? | 毁掉我们家吗? |
[04:20] | I hope fucking my dad was worth it. | 希望跟我爸乱搞是值得的 |
[04:23] | -What? | -What? -什么? -什么? |
[04:25] | And I don’t know if you’re protecting her or getting back at her or what. | 我不知道你是在保护她 还是报复她什么的 |
[04:29] | All I know is that guy is dead, and you look guilty as fuck. | 我只知道那个人已经死了 而你看起来就是罪魁祸首 |
[04:36] | God, Charlie. | 天啊 查理 |
[04:40] | I can’t– | 我不能… |
[04:43] | I can’t believe that you would think I was capable of something like that. | 我真不敢相信 你居然觉得我会做出那种事情来 |
[04:48] | You really think that I am that much of a monster? | 你真的觉得我是个那样的怪物吗? |
[04:52] | Yeah, kinda. | 算是吧 |
[04:54] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[04:58] | Do you wanna know the real reason why I lit that car on fire? | 你想知道 我把那辆车烧掉的真正原因吗? |
[05:03] | I want the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[05:08] | So you deserve that. | 你应该知道真相 |
[05:12] | Have you ever heard of the Greek Mafia? | 你听说过希腊黑手党吗? |
[05:15] | -More of a syndicate, really. -A sy-din-dicate, yeah. | -他们不仅仅是个犯罪集团 -犯罪集团 对 |
[05:18] | -What? -Well, Steve was involved. | -什么? -史蒂夫牵涉在了其中 |
[05:20] | -Peripherally. -Peripheral… | -外围事务 -外围事务 |
[05:22] | With the Greeks. And, uh, he laundered money from them– | 和那些希腊人 他帮他们洗钱… |
[05:26] | -And he stole from them. -He did what? | -然后他偷了他们的钱 -他做了什么? |
[05:28] | -Millions. Honest. Go ahead. -Are you fucking kidding me? | -老实说 有几百万 继续 -你说笑呢吧? |
[05:31] | Anyway, he wanted me to hide his car, | 总之 他要我把他的车藏起来 |
[05:35] | and I-I didn’t know what to do, so I put it in our storage and… | 我不知道该怎么做 于是我把它停在了我们的车库 然后… |
[05:39] | Well, then you found it, and I was terrified | 然后被你发现了 我很害怕 |
[05:43] | that bad people were gonna… track it back to us. | 那些坏人会就此找上我们 |
[05:47] | So, | 于是 |
[05:48] | I had to light it on fire. | 我就把它给烧了 |
[05:50] | Desperate times. | 绝望时刻 |
[05:51] | -But after that, I went to the police. -She did. That’s true. | -但在那之后 我就去找警察了 -确实 真的 |
[05:54] | And they completely understood how innocent I was in all of this. | 他们非常理解 我在这件事中完全是无辜的 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | But why did you need to forgive Judy for Dad, then? | 但你为什么要为爸爸的事原谅朱迪? |
[06:03] | Okay, that’s a different story. | 好吧 这又是另一个故事了 |
[06:07] | She fucked him. You were right about that. | 她跟他上床了 你说得对 |
[06:09] | She had an affair with Dad. | 她和爸爸有私情 |
[06:11] | And, um, yeah, I-I forgave her. | 然后 没错 我原谅她了 |
[06:15] | She just seemed really sorry. | 她看起来非常内疚 |
[06:17] | Oh, yeah, I was. I mean, I am. | 是啊 当时是这样 现在也是 |
[06:18] | -I’m just, uh… I’m so sorry. -Yeah. | 我真的…我真的很抱歉 |
[06:21] | So you see, there’s an explanation for everything, honey. | 所以你看 一切都是有原因的 亲爱的 |
[06:25] | Now, can you please give me the gun? | 现在 能请你把枪给我了吗? |
[06:28] | Please give me the gun. Don’t point it at me! | 拜托把枪给我 别用它指着我 |
[06:30] | -Put it down. -Down, like scissors. | -把它放下 -放下 就像剪刀一样 |
[06:32] | Okay. Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[06:41] | Where’s the bird that was in there? | 这里面的那只鸟呢? |
[06:45] | I gave it back to Henry. It’s his, isn’t it? | 我把它还给亨利了 那是他的 不是吗? |
[06:47] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是 对 没错 |
[06:58] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[07:00] | It’s part of the game. At first, it feels like you’re a hostage. | 这是游戏的一部分 最初 你似乎成了人质 |
[07:03] | And then you end up liking it, and never wanting to leave. | 后来你喜欢上了这样 再也不想离开 |
[07:06] | Wait, not that. I just got it back. | 等等 那个不行 我才刚把它拿回来的 |
[07:08] | Sorry. I have to confiscate all personal items. | 抱歉 我必须没收所有个人物品 |
[07:12] | What happened to its tail? | 它的尾巴怎么了? |
[07:14] | -It broke, I guess. -Can I keep it? | -我猜是断了吧 -能把它给我吗? |
[07:16] | I collect things that are broken. | 我在收集坏掉的东西 |
[07:19] | Like my dad’s promises. -Oh. | 比如我爸爸的承诺 |
[07:22] | Shandy, are you playing Stockholm Syndrome again? | 珊迪 你又在玩斯德哥尔摩综合症了吗? |
[07:26] | -Not everyone idolizes Patty Hearst. -Mm. No, it’s okay. | 不是每个人都崇拜帕蒂·赫斯特的 没事 没关系 |
[07:30] | -I like it. -It’s working. | -我很喜欢 -成功了 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:36] | Just make sure you clear his nose. | 确保你别堵住他的鼻子就行 |
[07:38] | If he passes out, I have to tell Jen. | 如果他晕倒了 |
[07:40] | And I don’t wanna get on her bad side. | 我就不得不告诉詹 我可不想勾出她可怕的一面 |
[07:48] | I can’t believe you told him about the fucking letters. | 真不敢相信你把那些信的事告诉了他 |
[07:50] | Oh, I can’t believe you let him believe that I was fucking Ted. | 我也不敢相信 你居然骗他说我和特德上床了 |
[07:54] | Now he hates me and not for the reason that he should. | 现在他开始恨我了 而原因本不该是那个 |
[07:56] | Well, I don’t want him to know why he should. | 我不希望他知道他为什么该恨你 |
[07:58] | It’s not gonna make him hate you any less | 如果他知道了你究竟是怎么搞他爸的 |
[08:00] | if he knew how you actually fucked his father. I’m sorry. | 那显然不会让他少恨你一些 对不起 |
[08:03] | It’s okay. I just– I hate lying to him. | 没关系 我只是 我讨厌对他说谎 |
[08:06] | Yeah, well, you know, sometimes the– the truth just hurts more, so… | 是啊 好吧 要知道有时候真相更为伤人 所以… |
[08:09] | The way he looked at me, it was like he wanted me to die. | 他看我的样子好像恨不得我死似的 |
[08:12] | No, no one wants you to die. Okay? Don’t say that. | 没人希望你死 好吧 别这么说 |
[08:15] | Just– he’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[08:17] | Just give him the car and then all will be forgiven. | 只要把车给他 然后一切都会被原谅的 |
[08:21] | -Feels a little transactional. -Well, that’s the great thing about kids. | -感觉有点像是在交易 -孩子们就是这点最好了 |
[08:24] | They can be bought. | 他们是可以被收买的 |
[08:26] | -Do you think he believed us? -I think so. | -你觉得他相信了吗? -我觉得信了 |
[08:28] | I mean, it does make you wonder if he could figure all that out… | 这确实让人在想 如果他弄清楚了一切… |
[08:31] | -I mean, how hard would it be– -I know. | -我是说 |
[08:35] | Mm. | 这能有多难… |
[08:39] | -Hmm! | -我明白 |
[08:40] | Oh, hi, look who it is! | 嗨 看看是谁来了! |
[08:42] | -Yeah. -It’s the police. | -是啊 -是警察诶 |
[08:44] | -Great. -Our police. | -太棒了 -我们的警察 |
[08:45] | -Well, what can we do you for? -Hmm? | 有何贵干? |
[08:48] | -We just have a few questions. -Why? | -我们只是要问几个问题 -为什么? |
[08:50] | The hit-and-run. We need your statements. | 肇事逃逸 |
[08:51] | Oh! | 我们需要你们的证词 |
[08:52] | -My God. Duh. -Right. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[08:54] | -Hello? -Yeah. | -哈喽?头部受伤 |
[08:55] | -Head injury. -Thank you. | -是啊 谢谢你们 |
[08:57] | -Come on in. Yeah. -Yeah, yeah, come on in. | -进来吧 -是啊 进来吧 |
[09:01] | -Get comfy. Yeah. -Uh, thanks. | -请自便 对啊 -谢谢 |
[09:03] | Hey, uh, Judy, before we start, I just wanna say… | 嘿 朱迪 在开始之前 我只想说 |
[09:06] | I’m really sorry about Steve. I assume you’ve heard the news by now. | 史蒂夫的事我很遗憾 |
[09:10] | -Thank you. It was a shock. -Yeah. She was– | -谢谢 太震惊了 -是啊 她非常… |
[09:12] | -I mean, we were just, uh, so surprised. -Oh. Yeah. | -我是说 我们非常震惊 -没错 |
[09:15] | I mean, I-I really– I-I can’t believe that he was… | 我真的…难以置信 |
[09:19] | …he was found in such a remote location. | 他被发现的地方这么偏远 |
[09:23] | Do you know what happened? | 你们知道是什么情况吗? |
[09:25] | Um, no, we don’t. | 不 |
[09:28] | No, it’s not our jurisdiction. | 不知道 这事不在我们的管辖范围 |
[09:29] | What– what does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[09:31] | Well, the body was found in Angeles National Forest. | 尸体是在安吉利斯国家森林找到的 |
[09:34] | -That’s federal land. -Which makes it a federal crime. | -那是联邦属地 -所以这就成了联邦案件 |
[09:36] | Which means the FBI has taken over the case. | 也就是说这个案子 |
[09:39] | Oh. | 由联邦调查局接管了 |
[09:41] | -Duh. -That makes sense. | 有道理啊 |
[09:43] | -Federal. The first word in the BI. -Yeah, FBI would– | -联邦 联邦调查局的第一个词 -是啊 联邦调查局会… |
[09:45] | -Yeah, that’s Feds. | 是啊 就是联邦政府 |
[09:49] | -My throat’s a little dry. -Oh, no. | -我的喉咙有点干 |
[09:52] | Yeah, yeah, I think I’m gonna– I need some tea. Does anyone want any tea? | 是啊 我觉得我要… 我需要来点茶 有人要喝茶吗? |
[09:57] | I do. Yes. I like tea. | 我 我喝 我喜欢茶 |
[09:59] | Well, I have many kinds. Would you like to go look? | 我们有很多种 你要去看看吗? |
[10:02] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 |
[10:04] | -I do! -Right. | -我坚持! -好吧 |
[10:06] | Right this way, sir. | 请走这边 长官 |
[10:08] | -Really? -Mm-hmm. | 真的吗? |
[10:10] | Didn’t take her for a tea drinker. | 没想到她喜欢喝茶 |
[10:12] | -Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:14] | -You got a crack there. -What? Huh? | -你那边有个裂缝 -什么? |
[10:17] | -You should fix that before it gets worse. -What? Oh, that. | 你应该在情况更糟之前把它修好 什么?那个 |
[10:20] | Oh, yeah. Well, you know what? | 是啊 好吧 你知道吗? |
[10:22] | It’s kind of low on my “shit I have to deal with” list at the moment. | 它在我目前的 “必须处理的破事” 名单上 排名挺靠后的 |
[10:26] | So, when were you gonna tell me that the fucking FBI took over? | 所以 你打算什么时候告诉我 联邦调查局已经接手了那个案子? |
[10:30] | You realize I don’t work for you. I don’t have to tell you anything. | 你有没有意识到我可不是替你打工的 我什么事都不用跟你交代 |
[10:33] | Well, can you at least tell me what it means now that they’re in charge? | 你最起码能告诉我 他们负责这个案子意味着什么吧? |
[10:36] | I mean, what’s gonna happen? | 会发生什么事情? |
[10:38] | God, I don’t know! | 天啊 我不知道! |
[10:40] | Uh, anything you can remember about the person driving? Male? Female? | 你能回忆起有关 驾驶员的任何信息吗?男的?女的? |
[10:44] | I mean, gender isn’t always binary, so I can’t say, but… | 性别并非总是二元的 所以我也说不清 但是… |
[10:46] | I mean, I don’t know. I was too focused on Jen. | 我是说 我不知道 我注意力全在詹身上了 |
[10:49] | -Okay. Uh, did you see a plate number? -Mm. | 好吧 |
[10:52] | -Color? Size? -Mm. Hmm? | 你看到车牌号了吗?颜色?尺寸? |
[10:54] | I mean, I think maybe it was an SUV? | 我想那可能是辆SUV? |
[10:57] | -Okay, that’s good. Good. That’s great. -Okay. | -好的 很好 非常好 -好的 |
[11:02] | Look, um, I don’t wanna alarm you, | 听着 我不想让你感到不安 |
[11:04] | but in light of what happened to Steve, I just– I gotta ask. | 但是 鉴于史蒂夫的遭遇 我就是…我得问一下 |
[11:09] | Have you noticed anything weird lately? | 你最近是否注意到任何奇怪的事情? |
[11:12] | -How weird? -Anyone following you? | -多奇怪? -有人跟踪你吗? |
[11:14] | -Uh… -Strange cars outside? | -窗外有陌生的车? -没有 |
[11:15] | No, I don’t think so. Why? | 我想没有 为什么? |
[11:17] | -Off the record? -Yeah, totally off. | -别告诉别人 -好 绝对保密 |
[11:20] | I just have this odd feeling it might all be connected somehow. | 我有种奇怪的感觉 所有这些事可能都是有关联的 |
[11:24] | Steve’s death. Your hit-and-run. | 史蒂夫的死 你们的肇事逃逸 |
[11:26] | Connected? | 有关联? |
[11:29] | How? | 怎么会? |
[11:30] | So I just get a life sentence, even though it’s self-defense. | 所以就算是自卫我也要被判终身监禁 |
[11:34] | His bludgeoned body was found decomposing in the woods. | 他被严重打伤过的尸体 被发现在树林里腐烂了 |
[11:36] | Doesn’t exactly reek of self-defense. | 这可不像是自卫 |
[11:38] | There’s just gotta be something that you can do to help me. | 你肯定有什么办法能帮我的 |
[11:40] | Help you? I-I could lose everything! My job. I could go to prison. | 帮你?我会失去一切的! 我的工作 我会去坐牢 |
[11:44] | Oh, good. Then we’d be roommates. | 好啊 我们就可以做室友了 |
[11:45] | No, I’m sorry. You’re on your own. It’s out of my hands. | 抱歉 你得靠自己了 这事我不管了 |
[11:48] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行 |
[11:50] | I tried to do the right thing, and you told me to go home. | 我本来想做正确之事的 是你让我回家的 |
[11:52] | So this is still very much in your hands. | 所以这事你管定了 |
[11:55] | By my calculations, the right thing would’ve been | 在我看来 正确的事应该是 |
[11:56] | to not kill a man and bury him in the woods. | 不要把人杀掉然后埋在树林里 |
[11:59] | I was protecting Judy. | 我是在保护朱迪 |
[12:00] | -Steve would’ve killed her. | 史蒂夫会杀了她的 |
[12:02] | So I did the right thing, | 所以我做的就是正确的事 |
[12:03] | it just looked wrong. | 只是看起来不太对而已 |
[12:05] | So, you know, by my calculations, | 所以 在我看来 |
[12:08] | you were the last one to do a wrong thing. | 最后做错事的人是你 |
[12:11] | So now you need to do the right thing by me. | 所以现在你要为我做正确的事 |
[12:14] | You threatening me? | 你是在威胁我? |
[12:16] | Is it working? | 有用不? |
[12:21] | Fine. Okay, I’ll see what I can do, but no more surprises. | 行 好吧 |
[12:24] | No more carving hearts in trees. | 我尽力而为 但不要再有惊喜了! 不要再在树上刻爱心了 |
[12:28] | Unless that wasn’t you, and you’re still protecting Judy. | 除非那个人不是你 你还是在保护朱迪 |
[12:31] | Judy is innocent. Please. I swear. | 朱迪是无辜的 拜托 我发誓 |
[12:33] | She has no idea about any of it. | 她对这件事一无所知 |
[12:35] | The truth’s gonna come out. It always does. | 真相总会水落石出的 向来如此 |
[12:38] | So if I were you, I’d get my ducks in a row. | 所以如果我是你 |
[12:44] | -Answer the phone. | 我会提前做好准备 |
[12:47] | Sorry, no outside communication. I’m your family now. | 抱歉 不能跟外界联系 我现在就是你的家人了 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | Hey, Boop! It’s, uh, your mama! | 嘿 鲍普!是妈妈! |
[12:55] | Um… | (理解你的癌症诊断) |
[12:57] | I, uh… I was just wondering when you were gonna come home, | 我就是想知道你什么时候回家 |
[13:00] | and I-I have a question for you. | 我有事要问你 |
[13:02] | -So bye. | 那么再见吧 |
[13:03] | Nick thinks whoever killed Steve might have hit us. | 尼克认为杀死史蒂夫的人 可能就是撞我们的人 |
[13:06] | -He does? -He does. | -是吗? -是的 |
[13:07] | He thinks it could be the Greeks. | 他觉得可能是希腊人 |
[13:09] | We should be on the lookout for anything suspicious | 我们应该留心任何可疑的事情 |
[13:11] | because if the Greeks killed Steve, I could be next. | 因为如果希腊人杀了史蒂夫 下一个可能就轮到我了 |
[13:14] | I mean, that’s actually kind of scary. | 我是说 这还挺吓人的 |
[13:15] | -Judy. -What? | -朱迪 -干嘛? |
[13:16] | -We’re the fucking Greeks! -But are we? | -该死的希腊人就是我们! -真的吗? |
[13:21] | -Hey, I– -Hey! | -嘿 我… -嘿! |
[13:23] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[13:24] | Your birthday cupcakes are almost ready. | -你的生日杯子蛋糕就快做好了 |
[13:26] | I don’t want your fucking cupcakes. | -我不要你的破杯子蛋糕 |
[13:29] | Char! | 小查! |
[13:31] | I’m sorry he’s such a dick. | 抱歉他这么混蛋 |
[13:32] | -Get me some water, hon? -Oh, yeah. | 你能给我倒点水吗 亲? |
[13:44] | Ta-da! | 我来啦! |
[13:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:49] | Did you finally get your neck done? | 你终于去整脖子了? |
[13:51] | What? No. Lorna, I was– | 什么?不是 |
[13:53] | I was in a car accident. | 罗娜 我出车祸了 |
[13:55] | -Mm. Good cover. -Is that a new car? | -故事编得不错 -那是辆新车吗? |
[13:58] | -Isn’t it fabulous? -Oh, my God! | 很帅吧? 天啊 |
[14:01] | This is literally, like, my dream car. | 这简直就是我梦想中的车 |
[14:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:05] | Well, it’s yours! Happy birthday! | 那它归你了!生日快乐! |
[14:07] | -Are you kidding me? | -Are you kidding me? -你在开玩笑吗? -你在开玩笑吗? |
[14:10] | Have I ever made a joke in your direction? | 我跟你开过玩笑吗? |
[14:12] | -Thank you, Grandma. | 谢谢你 |
[14:14] | I really needed this today. | 奶奶 |
[14:17] | -Lorna. Lorna. Lorna! | 我今天真的很需要这个 罗娜 |
[14:20] | -You cannot give my son a car. -Why not? You can’t afford it. | -你不能送辆车给我儿子 -为什么不行?你又买不起 |
[14:24] | That’s better than a Kia, huh? | 那比起亚好多了 是吧? |
[14:26] | -It is. -Shit. | -是啊 -该死 |
[14:28] | It’s just a shame Teddy isn’t alive to see his first son in his first car. | 真可惜特迪不能活着见证 他的大儿子开着自己的第一辆车 |
[14:32] | -Yeah. -It is a shame. | -是啊 |
[14:34] | -Hmm. | -真的很可惜 |
[14:36] | You never get over losing a child. | 失去孩子的伤痛是永远无法抚平的 |
[14:38] | Or a husband, or a father. | 失去丈夫或父亲也是 |
[14:42] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[14:44] | Oh. | |
[14:45] | -Sorry, I-I need to– -Judy, I– | -抱歉 我得… -朱迪 我… |
[14:48] | -What’s her problem? | 她怎么了? |
[14:54] | -Are you okay, honey? -No, I burnt the fucking cupcakes! | -你还好吗 亲爱的? -不好 我他妈把杯子蛋糕烤焦了 |
[14:58] | -I’m just tired. I’m just so tired. -You are? | -我好累 我真的好累 -是吗? |
[15:01] | Do you need to go lay down? Honey? | 你要躺一下吗?亲爱的? |
[15:06] | What if I just told Charlie what happened? | 如果我告诉查理发生的事会怎样? |
[15:09] | He already hates me anyway. | 反正他已经很恨我了 |
[15:11] | Doesn’t he deserve to have some closure? | 难道他不该得到一个了结吗? |
[15:14] | Look, I get that you wanna tell him. | 听着 我理解你想告诉他真相 |
[15:17] | Trust me, I-I understand. I just think that he… | 相信我 我明白的 我只是觉得… |
[15:21] | He needs to be in the right place to hear it. | 他需要在恰当的时机知道这件事 |
[15:24] | Okay, well, it’s eating me up inside. | 好吧 这事让我心如刀绞 |
[15:26] | I just wish I had been honest about it from the beginning. | 我真希望我从一开始就能诚实一点 |
[15:29] | Then you’d have just told me to go fuck myself off the bat. | 然后你就会告诉我让我立刻滚蛋 |
[15:32] | None of this would’ve happened. | 然后这一切就都不会发生了 那只鞋子是我 |
[15:33] | I’m the shoe, Jen. I’m the fucking shoe. | 詹 我他妈才是那只鞋 |
[15:36] | Everything I touch turns into a rotten pile of shit. | 我碰过的所有东西都变成了一堆大便 |
[15:39] | -Okay, that is not true. -It is true! | -好吧 才不是这样的 -就是这样! |
[15:41] | And I gave Henry the stupid fucking missing bird. | 而且我把那只该死的 弄丢了的蠢鸟给了亨利 |
[15:44] | And now I can’t even make fucking cupcakes! | 而现在我他妈 连杯子蛋糕都做不好了! |
[15:47] | Okay, first of all… | 好吧 首先 |
[15:50] | -I would have eaten those. -Oh, shit. | -我本来能吃蛋糕的 -该死 |
[15:52] | Second. The bird is not missing, okay? | 第二 那只鸟没有弄丢 好吗? |
[15:55] | Henry has it. | 它在亨利手上 |
[15:58] | God, I just realized where… I think I might know where it is. | 天啊 我忽然意识到… 我可能知道它在哪儿了 |
[16:00] | That it’s on his bedside table. I’m gonna go get it. | 在他的床头柜上 我去拿 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:05] | Just everything’s gonna be– it’s gonna be fine, okay? | 反正 一切都会好起来的 好吗? |
[16:08] | All right, it’s– | 好了 一切… |
[16:09] | No, it’s not. | 不 不太好 |
[16:13] | What? Oh, what? What? Oh, my God! | 什么?天啊! |
[16:15] | -What happened? -No, no, no, no. It’s fine. | -怎么了? -别 没事 |
[16:17] | -Wait. -Don’t touch me! | -等一下…抱歉 |
[16:18] | -Sorry, sorry. -Don’t, don’t, don’t. | -别碰我! 别!别碰我 |
[16:21] | -Don’t touch. -Okay. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[16:24] | -Yep, no, just, no. Ah! Ah! Stop it! -I’m not touching you. | -对 不 别 住手 -我没有碰你 -该死 -你干嘛要理它? 我忍不住 这是肌肉记忆 我压力太大了 |
[16:26] | -Shit! | |
[16:29] | -Why are you answering the door? -It’s muscle memory. I’m overwhelmed. | |
[16:32] | -Hi! Ben! -Hey, Judes. | -嗨 本 -嘿 裘迪 |
[16:35] | Uh, got a little wicker wellness basket for Jen. | 我给詹准备了一个藤编健保篮 |
[16:38] | -Got some Epsom salts, glucosamine. -What? | 里面有泻盐、葡萄糖胺 |
[16:40] | -Uh, CBD oil rub. -Mm-hmm. | CBD油 |
[16:41] | -And of course, dark chocolate. -Can you stop talking? | 当然 还有黑巧克力 |
[16:44] | -Come here. -What monster doesn’t like a candle? | -拜托先闭嘴 过来一下 -一支蜡烛 |
[16:49] | -Hey. -Hey, Ben. That’s really nice of you. | -嘿 -嘿 本 你真贴心 |
[16:52] | Oh, my God, what– what happened? | 天啊 发生了什么事? |
[16:54] | She was trying to go upstairs, but her ribs are bruised, and her back is bad. | 她刚刚想上楼 但她的肋骨因为车祸受伤了 |
[16:57] | -A perfect storm of shit. | 背也受伤了 所以就是坏事都一起来了 |
[16:59] | -Oh, my God! -I got you. | -我的天啊! |
[17:00] | -I got you. | -我抱住你了 |
[17:02] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:03] | Oh, fuck! | 操! |
[17:04] | -Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! -Shit, that is so sweet. | 该死 好甜蜜 |
[17:09] | -Okay, easy. -Thank you. | -好了 慢点 -谢谢 |
[17:12] | -How’s that? -That’s much better, thank you. | -怎么样了? -好多了 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Hope you, uh, didn’t break a rib picking me up. | 希望你抱我的时候没有把肋骨弄断 |
[17:18] | Please. You’re like a feather. | 拜托 你就像根羽毛一样 |
[17:20] | And you’re like a liar. | 你就像个骗子一样 |
[17:23] | -Here, let me just… -Oh, thanks. | -来 让我… -谢谢 |
[17:27] | -God, sorry. -Okay, nope, nope, nope. | -天啊 抱歉 -好了 没有 |
[17:28] | -Got it. -It’s for comfort. | -好了 |
[17:30] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | -本来是要让你舒服点的 好了 |
[17:31] | I’m so sorry about the… accident. | 真抱歉你们出了车祸 |
[17:35] | No, gosh, no. I’m– I’m really sorry about Steve. | 不用 天啊 别这样 史蒂夫的事我很抱歉 |
[17:39] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了? |
[17:40] | Uh… You know, I’m… still in shock. | 我还是很震惊 |
[17:44] | Just hearing his body was found in the woods. | 听闻他的尸体在树林里被发现 |
[17:47] | It’s like… | 感觉… |
[17:49] | I know he was involved with bad people. I didn’t know how bad. | 我知道他跟坏人有来往 但我不知道坏成了什么样 |
[17:51] | -I mean, apparently so bad, right? -I mean, that’s– Yeah. | -显然是非常之坏了 是吧? -真是…对 |
[17:55] | Steve and I, we… you know, we had our issues, | 史蒂夫和我 我们 你们知道 我们也有矛盾 |
[17:58] | but we came into the world together, | 但我们是一起来到这个世界的 |
[18:00] | and, you know, we were a unit. | 我们是一个整体 |
[18:02] | And now it’s like… | 现在感觉就像 |
[18:05] | I know it sounds weird to say, | 我知道这么说会很奇怪 |
[18:06] | but it’s like I don’t know who I am without him. | 但没了他我好像都不知道自己是谁了 |
[18:09] | -That doesn’t sound weird at all. -No. | -这听起来一点都不奇怪 -不奇怪 |
[18:14] | I just wish we hadn’t fought | 我真希望最后一次见面时 |
[18:17] | the last time we saw each other. I wish… | 我们没有吵架 我希望… |
[18:21] | I wish I could have made things right. | 我希望我能扭转干坤 |
[18:23] | Oh, that’s so hard | 那太难了 |
[18:25] | that you can’t do that, no matter how badly you want to. | 不管你有多想 你都不可能做得到的 |
[18:28] | And I can’t, you know… | 我无法 你知道… |
[18:32] | I can’t tell him how sorry I am, and that sucks. | 我无法告诉他我很抱歉 这感觉糟透了 |
[18:34] | -You can though. You can talk to him. | 你其实可以的 你可以跟他说话 |
[18:37] | -I do. -What are you talking– | -我就会 -你在说什么… |
[18:39] | I mean, I will? I-I plan on it, and you should try it too. | 我是说 我将会? 我有这个计划 你也应该试试 |
[18:43] | -You could– Yeah! -Talk to him? | -你可以…对! -跟他说话? |
[18:45] | Yeah, maybe you can work through some… | 对 也许你可以化解一些… |
[18:48] | Or if you have any regrets. | 如果有什么遗憾的话 我有一大堆遗憾 |
[18:50] | I got a boatload of those. | -是啊 欢迎加入 |
[18:54] | -Yeah. -Mom? | -妈妈? -嘿 |
[18:56] | -Oh, hey, Boop. -You okay? | 鲍普 -你没事吧? |
[18:59] | Yeah. No. | 是啊 没事 |
[19:00] | I’m fine. We just, Judy and I, um, | 我很好 我们只是 朱迪和我 |
[19:02] | we got into just a car accident and– but we’re fine. | 我们遇到了车祸 然后…但我们没事了 |
[19:06] | What– what happened? Who hit you? | 发生了什么?谁撞了你们? |
[19:08] | Um, we don’t know that yet. | 我们还不知道是谁 |
[19:11] | So it was another hit-and-run? Like Dad? | 所以又是肇事逃逸?和爸爸一样? |
[19:15] | Yes, honey, but– but we’re fine, okay? | 是的 亲爱的 但我们没事 好吗? |
[19:18] | We– we talked to the police, and they are gonna find who did this. | 我们跟警察聊过了 他们会找到那个司机的 |
[19:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:24] | -Okay? Aww. | 好吗? |
[19:26] | Oh, okay. | 好了 |
[19:29] | Excuse me for just a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[19:32] | I’m gonna get you some pain pills. | 我去给你拿点止疼药 |
[20:17] | Steve? | 史蒂夫? |
[20:20] | -Hey, brother. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[20:22] | You’re a real piece of shit. You know that? | 你真是个混蛋 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 你知道吗? (理解你的癌症诊断) |
[21:12] | You’re good. | You’re good. You’re good. |
[21:15] | You’re good. | You’re good. |
[21:19] | Oh. | 你没事 你没事 |
[21:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:22] | How’s it going? Hey, Henry, how are you? | 你好吗?嘿 亨利 你好吗? |
[21:26] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry about your brother. | 我就是想说你兄弟的事我很抱歉 |
[21:30] | My mom told me. | 我妈妈告诉我了 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Thank you, buddy. I really appreciate that. | 小子 十分感激 |
[21:39] | Losing someone sucks. | 失去一个人感觉糟透了 |
[21:42] | It really does, doesn’t it? | 确实如此 不是吗? |
[21:44] | Yeah, but it gets easier. I– | 是啊 但慢慢会好一些的 |
[21:47] | I mean, the missing part doesn’t go away. | 我的意思是 缺失的部分依然还在 |
[21:52] | But it stops hurting as much. | 但不会那么让人心痛了 |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:59] | Can I give you something? | 我能给你点东西吗? |
[22:01] | -Sure. Yeah, what do you– what do you– | 当然 好啊 你要给… |
[22:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:23] | Hey, there you are. | 嘿 你来了 |
[22:25] | Look at– look what I’m watching. | 你瞧瞧我在看些什么 |
[22:27] | Oh, yeah. Hey, what– what are these? | 是啊 这些是什么? |
[22:31] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:33] | -Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:35] | What is going on? | -什么情况? -好吧 |
[22:36] | Okay, um, just sit– sit down, okay? | 先坐下 好吗? |
[22:40] | I’ve been trying to tell you all day. | 我一整天都在试图跟你说这件事 |
[22:44] | But there were just so many shoes, | 但鞋子实在太多了 |
[22:48] | and, um, I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你开口 |
[22:51] | Well, you can tell me anything. | 好吧 你什么都能跟我说 |
[23:00] | They found shadows on the CT. | 他们在CT里发现有阴影 |
[23:03] | -Oh, my God. -And… | -天啊 -另外… |
[23:05] | -Jen. -Hmm? | 詹 |
[23:06] | You told me you only had a few bruised ribs. | 你跟我说 |
[23:09] | Oh. | 只是有几根肋骨受伤的! |
[23:11] | I-I do. | 没错 |
[23:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:15] | Well, then I don’t understand. Why do you have these? | 那我就不懂了 你为什么会有这些? |
[23:21] | Because they thought I was you. | 因为他们把我当成了你 |
[23:24] | What? | 什么? |
[23:25] | When the doctor came in, I was– I was in your bed | 医生进来的时候 我躺在你的床上 |
[23:29] | ’cause mine was wet and not because– It’s a– it’s a story. | 因为我的床湿了 然后…不是因为…那说来话长了 |
[23:32] | -Oh. -But, um, they… | 但他们把你的结果给了我 |
[23:35] | they gave me your results. | |
[23:39] | Oh. | |
[23:44] | So you’re okay? | 所以你没事哦? |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:50] | So I’m the one that has the… | 所以我才是有… |
[23:54] | Look, I don’t– just– we don’t know anything, okay? | 听着 我不… 我们还什么都不知道 好吗? |
[23:57] | They were just shadows. It’s probably nothing. | 只是有些阴影而已 可能什么都不是 |
[24:00] | I-I swear. You’re gonna be fine. | 我发誓 你会没事的 |
[24:03] | Whatever it takes, okay? | 无论要付出什么代价 好吗? |
[24:10] | I’m so happy you’re okay. | 你没事我好开心 |
[25:00] | Hey, Charlie. Listen, can we talk? | 嘿 查理 听我说 我们能聊聊吗? |
[25:03] | How’d you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的? |
[25:04] | Who? | 谁? |
[25:05] | You and my dad. | 你和我爸 |
[25:07] | Oh. | |
[25:09] | Uh… um… | |
[25:12] | He was running, | 他正在跑步 |
[25:13] | and, uh, I don’t know. | 然后 我不知道 |
[25:14] | It all happened so fast. It was kind of like a blur. | 一切发生得太快了 感觉记忆有点模糊 |
[25:18] | How long did it go on for? | 持续了多久? |
[25:23] | I really wanna tell you the truth. | 我真的很想告诉你真相 |
[25:28] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[25:30] | I can handle it. | 我可以承受 |
[25:32] | I can. | 我可以的 |
[25:40] | It was just one night. | 只是一个晚上 |
[25:45] | And if I would have known that he had a family, | 如果我当时知道他已经有家庭了 |
[25:47] | I would have done everything differently. | 我会做出完全不同的选择 |
[26:11] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[26:13] | Right. You nice and cozy? | 好了 很舒服吧? |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:18] | Is there anything that you wanna talk about? Or… | 你有什么想聊聊的吗?或者… |
[26:22] | Hmm. No, not really. | 不 没什么 |
[26:23] | Okay. Well, try to get to sleep soon. | 好吧 那就快睡吧 |
[26:26] | Yeah. | 行 |
[26:28] | Oh, you know what? | 你知道吗?趁我还没忘 |
[26:29] | Before I forget. | |
[26:30] | Did Charlie give you back your little bird? | 查理把那只小鸟还给你了吗? |
[26:33] | ‘Cause I wanted to fix it for you. | 因为我想帮你修好它 |
[26:34] | Oh, yeah, but I don’t have it anymore. | 给了 但它已经不在我这儿了 |
[26:36] | What? Why? | 什么?怎么会? |
[26:38] | I gave it away. | 我把它送人了 |
[26:40] | To who? | 给谁? |
[27:08] | You’re a real piece of shit. You know that? | -你真是个混蛋 你知道吗? -住口 |
[27:10] | -Shut up. -Drunk again. Surprise, surprise. | 又在喝酒 真是意外呢 |
[27:12] | -Fucking bully. -You fucking loser! | -混蛋 -废物! |
[27:16] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我了 (来福车司机 您的司机已经到达) |
[27:51] | Hey, man. I think you forgot something. | 嘿 老兄 你东西忘拿了 |