时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Mm. I could drown in this piña colada. | |
[00:39] | And you know what? That would be a great fuckin’ death. | 你知道吗?这种死法还挺爽的 |
[00:42] | Yeah, the best. | 是啊 最爽的一种 |
[00:43] | -That guy just totally checked you out. -Uh-uh. He was checking you out. | -那家伙绝对是在打量你 -他是在打量你 |
[00:46] | Well, he kept running, so… | 好吧 他一直在跑 所以… |
[00:49] | -I guess we still got it. -That’s right. Uh! | -看来我们风韵犹存 |
[00:51] | -Uh! | -没错 |
[00:54] | Ben are we getting those massages? | 我们本么时候去按摩? |
[00:56] | Did you say, “Ben are we getting those massages?” | 你刚刚是说 “我们本么时候去按摩”吗? |
[00:58] | -What? No, why? What? -Yep, no, you said Ben. | -啥?没有 为什么? -就是 你说本 |
[01:00] | -Why would I say Ben? -You said it instead of “when.” | 我为什么要说本? 你说的是“本么”而不是“什么” |
[01:02] | -‘Cause you are missing his Benis. -His “Benis?” | 你想念他的二本部了 他的“二本部”? |
[01:05] | Because you can’t stop thinking about his Benis in your Bengina. | 因为你情不自禁一直想着 他的二本部在你的本穴里 |
[01:08] | -His penis, you mean? -Yeah. You liked it. | -你是说他的老二? -对 |
[01:10] | -Forget it. -Oh, it’s gross now? | 你的心头好 -得了吧 -你现在觉得恶心了? |
[01:13] | -Yes, it’s– eww. -Oh, please. | -是的 它… -拜托 |
[01:14] | -Mm-hmm. -Just– just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[01:16] | You can’t forget it. | 你算不了的 |
[01:20] | Oh, my God. Did you– did you fly with that? | 天啊 你带着它上的飞机? |
[01:23] | -Have you met me? -No! | -你见过我吗? -没有! |
[01:25] | Hi! Jen Harding. | 嗨!詹·哈丁 |
[01:27] | -Larissa St. John. -Oh, hello, Larissa. | 拉丽莎·圣·约翰 你好 |
[01:30] | You sound dumb and rich. | 拉丽莎 你听上去人傻钱多 |
[01:31] | Oh, I am. That’s my boat out there. | 没错 那边那艘是我的船 |
[01:33] | -Ooh, lovely. -Care to go on a cruise? | -真漂亮 -想来一趟落日巡游吗? |
[01:35] | No, I wanna stay right here. | 不了 我就想待在这里 |
[01:40] | God, I-I can’t believe we finally made it. | -天啊 |
[01:43] | I know. | 真不敢相信我们终于来了 -我明白 |
[01:45] | It’s just– | 只是… |
[01:47] | How did we– how did we even get through this year? Just– | 我们这一年是怎么过来的啊?我就… |
[01:51] | -I never thought that we could actually… -Get away with it? | -我从没想过我们真的可以… -成功逃脱? |
[01:55] | -Yeah. -Yeah, I know. | -对 -是啊 我明白 |
[01:58] | But we did. | 但我们做到了 |
[02:00] | Yep. | 没错 |
[02:02] | -Maybe because we had each other. -Have. Have each other. | -也许是因为我们当时拥有对方 -现在也是 拥有对方 |
[02:05] | Have. | 现在也是 |
[02:09] | -Mm. -What? Look at this! | 什么?你看这个! |
[02:13] | Look. | 你看 |
[02:16] | What a weird-looking shell. | 这贝壳长得多奇怪啊 |
[02:20] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼? |
[02:21] | -Judy, this– this isn’t a shell. -What is it? | -朱迪 这不是贝壳 -那它是什么? |
[02:26] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[02:27] | -Jen! Jen! | 詹! |
[02:31] | -Judy! -Jen! | -朱迪! -詹! |
[02:33] | Jen! Jen! Jen. | 詹! |
[02:38] | Jen! | 詹 (急诊室) |
[03:04] | Why does everything hurt? Why is there so much beeping? | 为什么到处都在痛? 为什么有那么多哔哔声? |
[03:08] | -We were in a really bad accident. | 我们出了很严重的事故 |
[03:10] | Huh? On the boat? | 在船上? |
[03:12] | What? No, in Charlie’s car. | 什么?不是 在查理的车上 |
[03:15] | Someone ran your stop sign and hit us. | 有人闯过停车标志 撞上了我们 |
[03:17] | -Who? -We don’t know. | 谁啊? |
[03:19] | -They took off. | 不知道 他们逃走了 |
[03:22] | Why did that happen? | 为什么会这样? |
[03:23] | Another hit-and-run? Is the universe really that uncreative? | 又一起肇事逃逸? 这个世界就这么没创意吗? |
[03:27] | It does feel like it kinda phoned this one in. | 确实有种漫不经心的感觉 |
[03:29] | -Or maybe it’s for a reason. | 也许这是有原因的 |
[03:31] | And we just don’t know yet. | 只是我们还不知道 |
[03:32] | Maybe we’re just cursed. | 也许我们就是被诅咒了 |
[03:34] | Or maybe we’re blessed. | 或者 也许是老天保佑 |
[03:36] | You’re alive, and I was really afraid I was gonna lose you for a minute. | 你还活着 有一瞬间 我真的很害怕自己就要失去你了 |
[03:40] | There was so much blood. | 你流了好多血 |
[03:41] | -You were unconscious. | 而且还昏迷不醒 |
[03:42] | It was so scary. God, I’m so happy you’re okay. | 太可怕了 天啊 你没事我真的好开心 |
[03:44] | -God, maybe the hugging’s gonna kill me. -Oh, shit. Sorry, sorry. | -天啊 也许杀死我的是你的拥抱 -抱歉 |
[03:47] | -It’s okay. I love you. -I love you too. | -没关系 我爱你 |
[03:50] | Does Charlie know? | -我也爱你 查理知道吗? |
[03:54] | No, but you should probably call him. | 不知道 但你或许该打个电话给他 |
[03:56] | Oh, God. That kid has had such a hard year. | 天啊 那孩子今年已经过得够艰难了 |
[04:01] | The last thing he needs is more drama on his birthday. | 他最不需要的 就是生日当天又要遭遇更多的破事 |
[04:07] | “Judy, I don’t know where to begin.” | “朱迪 |
[04:10] | “I just know this has to end.” | 我不知该从何说起 我只知道必须结束这一切 |
[04:12] | “You’re a better mother to Charlie and Henry | 对查理和亨利来说 |
[04:14] | than I could ever be.” | 你是一个比我更称职的母亲 |
[04:16] | “I’m sorry I couldn’t forgive you sooner for Ted.” | 特德的事 抱歉我没能早一点原谅你 |
[04:19] | “No matter what you think, you’ve paid the price.” | 不管你怎么想 你已经付出了代价 |
[04:23] | “Now I need to do the same.” | 现在 我需要去做同样的事” |
[04:26] | Fuck. | 该死 (朱迪) |
[04:40] | Uh, hey, Ben. | 嘿 本 |
[04:41] | Hey, bud. Is your mom home? | 嘿 小子 你妈妈在家吗? |
[04:43] | No. | 不在 |
[04:45] | She… What– what’s going on, man? | 她…发生什么事了 |
[04:47] | Hmm? | 老兄? |
[04:49] | You’re really… bleedy. Are you okay? | 你流了好多血 |
[04:53] | You’re bleedy. | 你没事吧? 你才在流血呢 |
[04:55] | All right. | -好吧 |
[04:56] | I’m great. Don’t you worry about me. | -我好得很 不用担心我 |
[04:58] | -I’m– -Are– are you sure? | -我… -你确定吗? |
[05:00] | Yeah, no. I’m good. I’m good. Hey, can you just… | 当然 我很好 嘿 你能不能… |
[05:04] | Can you just tell her I stopped by? | 你能不能告诉她我来过? |
[05:06] | Uh, yeah, but you’re fucking blitzed, dude. | 好的 但你真的醉得很厉害 |
[05:08] | You shouldn’t be driving. | 老兄 你不该再开车了 |
[05:11] | Oh, please don’t be dead. | 拜托可别死了 |
[05:12] | Fuck me. Fuck me. | 该死 |
[05:15] | Fuck me so hard. | 去你大爷的 |
[05:17] | Where is the nurse? Is this button just for show? | 护士在哪里?这个按钮是个摆设吗? |
[05:19] | You rang? Thirty times? | 你按的铃?30次? |
[05:22] | Hmm, I don’t think it was 30. | 我不觉得有30次 |
[05:23] | I was rounding down. | 我四舍五入了一下 |
[05:24] | Well, she’s in a lot of pain. | 她现在非常痛苦 |
[05:26] | Isn’t there something you can give me? | 你就不能给我点什么吗? |
[05:28] | I can’t just give out meds. Doctor has to examine you and sign off. | 我不能给你发药 医生必须给你做个检查然后签字 |
[05:31] | Okay, then can you get the fucking doctor? | 好的 那你能把 那个该死的医生叫来吗? |
[05:34] | -Jen! -What? | -詹! -干嘛? |
[05:36] | -Can you please get the fucking doctor? -I will do my fucking best. | 能拜托你把那个该死的医生叫来吗? |
[05:41] | -Aww! -Thank you. | 我他妈会尽力而为 |
[05:42] | Fucking thank you! | -谢谢 -真他妈谢谢你 |
[05:45] | God. This is so stupid. | 天啊 蠢死了 |
[05:49] | I hate hospitals. Nothing good ever happens in a hospital. | 我恨医院 医院里就从来不会发生什么好事 |
[05:51] | Hmm. Babies are born here all the time. | 随时都有宝宝在医院出生 |
[05:54] | Then half of ’em grow up to be assholes who don’t vote. | 然后他们中有一半 长大后都成了不去投票的混蛋 |
[05:57] | I think they’re hesitant to give you meds | 我想他们在犹豫要不要给你药 |
[05:58] | because people come in here and just lie to get drugs. | 因为有人会来这里 通过撒谎来骗取药物 |
[06:01] | So, what, they think I faked a hit-and-run to get painkillers? | 所以呢?他们觉得我为了骗止疼药 |
[06:04] | Kind of a long con. | 伪造了肇事逃逸?这骗局真够长远的 |
[06:06] | -People love drugs. -Hmm. | 大家热爱嗑药 |
[06:09] | -Did I… | 我有没有跟你说过 |
[06:11] | …ever tell you that I had seizures as a kid? | 我小时候发过癫痫? |
[06:14] | You did? | 是吗? |
[06:15] | No, but my mom would take me to the ER and say that I did. | 没有 但我妈妈 会把我带到急诊室 说我有癫痫 |
[06:18] | -No. -Yeah. Yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[06:21] | And then she would make me fake one, | 然后她会逼我假装发病 |
[06:23] | and the nurses would come running in ’cause I could really fake a good seizure. | 然后护士就会冲进来 因为我装得非常像 |
[06:27] | -Brag. -Terrible brag. | -真牛 -这可不是什么好事 |
[06:29] | And while I was convulsing, | 在我抽搐的时候 |
[06:30] | she would swipe the nurse’s key and go steal drugs. | 她就会摸走护士的钥匙去偷药 |
[06:33] | What an awful thing to do to a child. | 这样对待小孩子 简直令人发指 |
[06:35] | It wasn’t that bad. I’d get to go to McDonald’s after. | 也没那么糟 之后我就能去麦当劳了 |
[06:38] | And then she’d pass out, and I’d drive us home. | 然后她会不省人事 由我开车回家 |
[06:40] | Okay, that’s, like, the saddest story I’ve ever heard. | 好吧 这是我听过最悲伤的故事了 |
[06:42] | Those are some of my happier childhood memories. | -这是我相对快乐的童年回忆 |
[06:44] | -Jesus. Ow! Don’t make me laugh. | -天啊 |
[06:46] | Ow! Ow! | 别逗我笑 |
[06:50] | Yeah, I… I spent a lot of time in the hospital with my mom too. | 是啊 我和我妈妈也长期待在医院里 |
[06:56] | Not my happiest memories. | 并不是我最开心的回忆 |
[06:57] | I bet. | 可以想象 |
[07:00] | Somehow it was my job to get her to eat. | 不知怎么的 让她吃东西变成了我的任务 |
[07:03] | Just a… | 就是一些美味的 |
[07:04] | …delicious, steady diet of Ensure and saltines. | 一成不变的维生素饮料和饼干 |
[07:09] | That’s an Unhappy Meal. | 真是个糟心套餐 |
[07:10] | It was miserable. | 非常糟心 |
[07:12] | But it’s all she could keep down. | 但那是她唯一能下咽的东西了 |
[07:16] | And then when she couldn’t, then I’d eat it, | 当她吃不下时 |
[07:18] | and then I wouldn’t shit for a week. | 我会把它吃掉 然后我就会便秘一整个星期 |
[07:21] | I think your story might be sadder. | 我觉得你的故事可能更悲惨 |
[07:23] | Well, let’s just call it a tie, okay? | 那就算打和吧 好吗? |
[07:25] | -Okay. -Can we please get the fuck out of here? | -行 -我们能离开这里吗? |
[07:28] | Okay, hold on. I’ll go find the doctor. | 好吧 等一下 我去找医生 |
[07:30] | All right, I’m gonna call Charlie, let him know we’re coming home. | 好的 我要打个电话给查理 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 告诉他我们很快就回家了 好了 |
[07:37] | Oh, Jesus. Why– | 天啊 为什么… |
[07:39] | Why would– | 为什么会有人把我的手机放在… |
[07:41] | Why would someone put my phone… Jesus! | 天啊! |
[07:48] | My face recognition’s not working. | 我的人脸识别用不了了 |
[07:54] | Man, I’m sorry you gotta see me like this. | 伙计 抱歉让你看到我这个样子 |
[07:57] | Yeah, it’s a real how-to on how not to live your life. | 没错 这是真正的人生反面教材 |
[08:02] | Whatever. | 随便吧 你也不是唯一一个 |
[08:03] | It’s not like you’re the only fucked up adult I know, right? | 我认识的落魄成年人 对吧? |
[08:06] | Right. Man, it’s good to see you. | 没错 小子 见到你很高兴 |
[08:09] | I really missed you. And I really missed your mom. | 我真的很想你 我真的很想你妈妈 |
[08:13] | What happened? Did you hit something? | 发生了什么事?你撞到什么了吗? |
[08:14] | Uh, I… …don’t really know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:20] | Well, what’s the last thing you remember? | 那你记得的最后一件事是什么? |
[08:24] | Hello? They did? | 喂?是吗? |
[08:27] | Are they sure? | 他们确定吗? |
[08:29] | Okay, thank you for letting us know. | 好的 谢谢你告诉我们 |
[08:36] | My brother died. | 我兄弟死了 |
[08:38] | Oh, shit. How? | 我去 怎么死的? |
[08:44] | We don’t know. They f– | 我们不知道 |
[08:46] | They found his body in the woods. | 他们… 他们在树林里发现了他的尸体 |
[08:50] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[08:55] | No. No, no, no. Please don’t… | 不用 拜托不用… |
[08:58] | Don’t be sorry. I’m sorry. That’s– that’s no excuse for any of this. | 不用抱歉 我很抱歉 那不是我现在这个样子的借口 |
[09:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:06] | Uh, listen, I know this is… not, like, | 听着 我知道这不是 |
[09:11] | something you ever wanna hear from a grown-up, | 你会想从一个大人口中听到的话 |
[09:14] | but can you please not tell anybody this happened? | 但能拜托你 不要把这件事告诉任何人吗? |
[09:18] | ‘Cause it could be real Bad News Bears for me. | 因为这可能会给我招来大麻烦 |
[09:24] | -Yeah. A DUI is no joke. | -Yeah. 好的 醉驾可不是开玩笑的 |
[09:28] | Like, three of ’em and you go to jail 25 years. | -对 -发生三次 你就要坐25年的牢了 |
[09:31] | -Twenty-five, huh? -Yeah, it was just on my driver’s test. | -25年啊? -对 我考驾照有这道题 |
[09:35] | Cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool. Good to know. | 好的 幸好知道了 |
[09:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:40] | You’re a good man, Charlie Brown. | 你是个好人 |
[09:43] | Probably hate that. | 查理·布朗 你可能很讨厌这称呼 |
[09:46] | My dad used to call me that. I don’t hate it. | 我爸爸以前会这么叫我 我不讨厌它 |
[09:48] | Well, I appreciate you driving me home. | 谢谢你开车送我回家 |
[09:51] | I’m not taking you home. I’m taking you to the hospital. | 我没有要送你回家 |
[09:54] | -Uh, wait. What? No, no, no, no, no. | 我要送你去医院 等等 |
[09:57] | No, no, no, you don’t have to do that. I’m– I’m totally– | 什么?不要 你不必这么做的 |
[10:00] | -You can just drive me home. | 我完全…你送我回家就行 (妈妈) |
[10:05] | Look, nobody has to know what happened today. | 不要让任何人 |
[10:07] | Not even my mom. | 知道今天发生的事 包括我妈妈 |
[10:10] | God knows she keeps enough shit from me, right? | 天知道 她瞒着我的事够多了 对吧? |
[10:15] | Hey. Thanks, man. | 嘿 谢谢 小子 |
[10:19] | And how is your mom? | 你妈妈怎么样了? |
[10:21] | -Ow! Ow! Ow! -I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:24] | Tell me where it feels most tender. | 告诉我哪里感觉最痛 |
[10:26] | -Where I just said “ow!” -Where she said “ow.” | -我说“哎哟”的地方! |
[10:28] | Uh… | -她说“哎哟”的地方 |
[10:31] | -What are you looking for? -Uh, come on, where did I, uh… | -你在找什么? -拜托 我放哪儿… |
[10:34] | -It’s– it’s in your back pocket. -It’s in your back pocket. | -在你后面的口袋里 -在你后面的口袋里 |
[10:37] | -There it is. -Is there anything you can give her? | -在这儿呢 找打了 -你能给她开点什么吗? |
[10:40] | -Not until we pinpoint the problem. | 在我们查明原因前 |
[10:42] | The seatbelt could’ve broken her rib, which would not be ideal. | 什么都不行 安全带可能勒断了她的肋骨 |
[10:45] | That could puncture a lung. | 那样情况就不太妙了 因为它可能刺穿了肺部 |
[10:46] | -Oh, my God. -And how are you doing? | -我的天啊 -你怎么样了? |
[10:49] | -Fine. A little sore. I chipped my tooth. -What? | -我很好 有点痛 我的牙碎了 -什么? |
[10:52] | Well, either way, I have to send you both in for a CT scan. | 不管怎样 |
[10:55] | -Okay. -That’s okay. | 我得把二位送去做断层扫描 |
[10:57] | Well, it’s a routine precaution for a car accident, so… | 这是对车祸病人的常规措施 |
[10:59] | -Oh! | |
[11:00] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hold tight. It might take a while. | 好的 撑住 可能需要些时间 |
[11:03] | Crazy day. | 人满为患的一天 |
[11:04] | Okay, I’m not getting a CT scan. Get the nurse ’cause I refuse it. | 我不做断层扫描 把护士叫来 因为我拒绝检查 |
[11:07] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[11:09] | I don’t wanna be here all day. It’s Charlie’s birthday. | 我不想在这里耗上一整天 今天是查理的生日 |
[11:12] | He said you might have a punctured lung. You need to get that scan. | 他说你的肺可能被刺穿了 你需要做个扫描 |
[11:14] | I don’t want it. My body, my choice. | 我不想做 我的身体我做主 |
[11:17] | -Always. But… -Water? | -一向如此 但是… -水? |
[11:20] | What if something is wrong? Don’t you wanna know? | 万一有什么问题怎么办? 你不想知道吗? |
[11:22] | Look, if it’s a broken rib, there’s nothing they can do. | 听着 如果肋骨断了 那他们也做不了什么 |
[11:25] | They can’t put a tiny little cast on it. | 他们也不可能在上面打个小石膏 |
[11:28] | That would be adorable. But what if it’s something else? | 那还挺可爱的 但如果是别的问题呢? |
[11:30] | Exactly. It’s always something else. | 没错 总会是别的问题 |
[11:33] | Go in for one thing, and the next thing you know, | 为了一个问题进去检查 下一幕 |
[11:36] | your kid is trying to force-feed you saltines to keep you alive. | 你的小孩就开始 往你嘴里塞饼干 帮你保命了 |
[11:39] | It is not gonna be that. | 不会那样的 |
[11:41] | With the year I’m having? | 经历了这样的一年后? |
[11:43] | I-I just– I can’t take any more bad news. | 我就是…我已经承受不了更多噩耗了 |
[11:48] | And we’re sure this is Steve Wood? | 确定这是史蒂夫·伍德吗? |
[11:50] | I mean, uh, the body’s so, uh… | 我的意思是 |
[11:52] | You know, uh, it kind of makes it hard to– | 尸体已经高度…很难进行… |
[11:55] | Caucasian male, brown hair. | 高加索男性 棕色头发 |
[11:56] | Clothing matches the description Mr. Wood was seen wearing. | 衣服复合目击者的描述 |
[11:59] | Odds are it’s him. Or what’s left of him. | 很有可能就是他 或者他的残余部分 |
[12:01] | Jesus. That head wound. | 天啊 头上的那个伤口 |
[12:06] | So, what do you think happened? | -你觉得发生了什么事? |
[12:07] | I don’t know. I mean, I don’t– obviously, I don’t know. | -我不知道 我不…很明显我不知道 |
[12:10] | I mean, Wood was in bed with a bunch of shady characters. | 伍德在和一群可疑人士做生意 |
[12:13] | If I had to guess, I’d say it was the Greeks. | 非要我猜的话 我会说是希腊人 |
[12:15] | -Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. -Yeah? Yeah. | -我也是这么想的 -对 |
[12:19] | -But it’s a pretty shallow grave. -Ehh. | 但这个坟坑真是挺浅的 |
[12:22] | I’m surprised it took someone this long to find him. | 我很诧异 居然花了这么久才找到他 |
[12:24] | Not really. I mean, it’s a big place and a lot of trees. You’d be surprised. | 也不是 这地方很大 而且有很多树 你肯定会大吃一惊的 |
[12:28] | There’s a reason Angeles Forest is a dumping ground for organized crime. | 安吉利斯森林会成为 有组织犯罪团伙的垃圾场是有原因的 |
[12:33] | -Yeah. Right? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. -True. | -嗯 对吧?对 -确实 |
[12:38] | Do Greeks usually carve a heart where they dump their dead? | 希腊人抛尸时通常都会刻一个心吗? |
[12:44] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[12:46] | It’s probably just a coincidence, you know. | 也许只是个巧合 |
[12:48] | It– it could’ve been a couple of lovers making love under a tree, | 你懂的 可能是一对情侣在树下亲热 |
[12:52] | marking the tree where the love they made was made. | 在树上刻下他们爱过的标记 |
[12:57] | -Okay. Yeah. Uh… -Yeah. Yeah. | -好吧 对 -对哦 |
[13:00] | But it’s basically an arrow pointing right at him. | 但基本上那个箭头就是直指着他的 |
[13:10] | Oh, shit. Come on. | 靠 |
[13:13] | Ow! Ow! Ow! | |
[13:18] | -Fuck. Shoot. | 该死 靠 |
[13:20] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:22] | Tell me you did not carve an arrow pointing directly– | 请告诉我你没有刻支箭直指着… |
[13:24] | I-I’m sorry. I can’t– I can’t hear you. W-what? | 等等 抱歉 我听不见 什么? |
[13:29] | H-hello? Hello? I can’t– | 喂?我听不… |
[13:30] | I cannot– I can’t hear you. Wh-what? | 我听不…我听不见你说话 |
[13:32] | -Can you move somewhere else? You move! | 什么?你能挪个地方吗? 你挪啊! |
[13:34] | I can’t. Okay, so? Your signal fucking sucks! | 我做不到 好吧 所以…你的信号烂透了! |
[13:37] | Well, your signal sucks! Just– just can you… | 是你的信号烂透了!听好了 你能… |
[13:40] | -Hmm. I can’t. What? What? -Can you– can you hear me now? | -我动不了 什么? -你现在能听到了吗? |
[13:43] | –Can you hear me now? -Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 可以了 |
[13:44] | Stay right where you are. Don’t move. | 就待在那里 不要动 |
[13:47] | -Stop talking. Listen. -Just fucking– | -你他妈… -别说话 听着 |
[13:50] | -They found– Hey, hey, hey! -Hey. | -他们发现了…嘿! -嘿 |
[13:53] | Hello? What– what did they find? | 喂?他们发现了什么? |
[13:57] | Yeah, that was the, uh, my Instacart. The store doesn’t have my yogurt. | 对 那是…我的Instacart生鲜 店里没有我想买的酸奶了 |
[14:01] | -Chobani? Of course. -Chobani. That– every time. | -乔巴尼?那很正常 它们经常会脱销 |
[14:03] | -They’re always out. -Always. | -乔巴尼 那个…每次都是 总是这样 |
[14:04] | Hey, we should get a statement from the witness. | -也许我们该去给目击者录口供了 |
[14:06] | -What witness? -Uh, the lady that found him. | -什么目击者? 发现他的那位女士 |
[14:13] | -I’m on it. -Uh… | 交给我吧 |
[14:15] | -Well– you sure? -Yeah, I got it. | -好吧…你确定吗? -是的 交给我 |
[14:18] | -Hello. -Hey. | -你好 -嘿 |
[14:21] | -Oh, I know you. -No, you don’t. | -我认识你 -不 你不认识 |
[14:23] | -Yeah, I’ve seen you here before. -No, you haven’t. | -真的 我之前在这儿见过你 -不 你没有 |
[14:25] | -With a blonde lady. -Don’t know any blonde ladies. | -和一位金发女士在一起 |
[14:28] | Um… | -我不认识金发的人 (詹·哈丁) |
[14:34] | -You need to get that? -No. | -你需要接电话吗? -不用 |
[14:36] | Pick up. Pick up. | 快接电话 |
[14:37] | Oh, fuck, fuck! | 该死 |
[14:39] | Shit, shit, shit. | 靠 |
[14:42] | -Shit. Shit. | 靠 该死的破玩意儿 |
[14:49] | What is happening? | 什么情况? |
[14:50] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[14:52] | -Everything okay? -Yeah, yeah. | -没事吧? -没事 |
[14:54] | I was, um– uh, the doctor said that I was gonna have a scan | 我刚刚… 医生说等我朋友做完断层扫描之后 |
[14:57] | after my friend, and I– I got eager. | 就轮到我了…我有点迫不及待 |
[15:02] | Eager beaver. | 热切的海狸 |
[15:03] | Leave it to Beave’. | -让海狸来干吧 |
[15:06] | I thought we had a runner. | -我以为有人要逃跑呢 |
[15:08] | No, I was trying to get a selfie ’cause this shit’s funny. | 没有 我是想来张自拍 因为这玩意儿太搞笑了 |
[15:13] | -Okay, here we go. -Oh, it’s time. | -好了 走吧 -轮到我了 |
[15:15] | Yeah, it’s time. | 是的 轮到你了 |
[15:16] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[15:27] | -Looks like someone was partying too hard. -Huh. | 某人好像玩得太嗨了 |
[15:30] | What happened here? | 发生了什么事? |
[15:32] | To be honest, I… don’t really remember. | 老实说 我不太记得了 |
[15:35] | Yeah, well, you’re lucky. | 是哦 那你真幸运 |
[15:37] | If you’d fallen an inch further, you’d have broken that cute little nose. | 要是再下去一寸 你那可爱的小鼻子就断了 |
[15:42] | -You guys busy today? -Oh, yeah. | -你们今天很忙吗? -是啊 |
[15:44] | Couple of heart attacks, toothbrush up the caboose. | 有几个心脏病发作的 牙刷插进屁股里的 |
[15:47] | -Oof! -Hit-and-run, stroke. | 肇事逃逸的 中风的 |
[15:51] | -W-wait. Hit-and-run? -Can you imagine? | -等等 肇事逃逸? -你能想象吗? |
[16:01] | You okay, hon? You’re looking a little peaked. | 你还好吗 亲?你脸色有点苍白 |
[16:08] | Saw that coming. | 预料到了 |
[16:10] | Yeah, it’s a tricky kitten. You gotta double the bananas. | 对 是有点难搞定 你得把香蕉加倍 |
[16:12] | -Seriously? -Dead seriously. | -真的吗? -千真万确 |
[16:14] | -The recipe calls for four. I put eight. | 食谱上说要四个 但我喜欢放八个 |
[16:17] | Sometimes nine if they’re small ’cause that’s the sweet spot. | 香蕉太小的话就放九个 因为它们是甜味的来源 |
[16:20] | -My bread always comes out dry. -Oh. | 是啊 因为我的面包总是很干 |
[16:23] | -You okay? -Yeah, sorry. | -你没事吧? -没事 抱歉 |
[16:24] | Sometimes I just get a little lightheaded. Ooh. | 有时候我会有点头晕 |
[16:27] | -Here, here. Take a seat. -Oh. Ooh. | 来 坐下吧 |
[16:31] | Maybe it’s my blood sugar. I don’t know. | 也许是因为血糖 我不知道 |
[16:34] | -Hmm. -God, no, I hope it’s not a seizure. | 天啊 希望不是癫痫 |
[16:37] | I haven’t had one in so long. Maybe I’m just dehydrated. | 我已经很久没发作过了 我也许只是有点脱水 |
[16:40] | Can I get you some water? Or orange juice? | 要我帮你拿点水吗?或者橙汁? |
[16:42] | Oh, juice would be great. | 果汁会很好 |
[16:44] | -Don’t move. I’ll be right back. -Thanks. | -好的 别动 我马上回来 -谢谢 (药房) |
[17:27] | -Oh. -Here you go, honey. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[17:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:31] | -Mmm! | |
[17:33] | Ah, it’s so good. Thank you. | 舒服了 |
[17:34] | -You’re a lifesaver. -Oh. Oh. | 谢谢你 你救了我一命 |
[17:39] | You have such great eyebrows. | 你的眉毛好好看 |
[17:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | Just try to relax, okay? | 尽量放松 好吗? |
[18:04] | Take a deep breath. Count to ten. | 深呼吸 数到十 |
[18:14] | No need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[18:15] | Oh, my God. | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 我的天啊 |
[18:25] | Please just go. | 拜托你走吧 |
[18:33] | You’re finished. | 完成了 也没那么糟 |
[18:37] | -That wasn’t too bad, was it? | 对吧? (查理) |
[18:56] | -Hello? –Hello? | -喂? -喂? |
[18:57] | -Charlie? -Judy? | -查理? -朱迪? |
[19:00] | -Hello? – Ju-Ju-Judy? | -喂? -朱迪? |
[19:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[19:03] | -Hello? Shoot, I only have one bar. – Hi. Hi. | -喂?该死 我只有一格信号 -嗨 |
[19:06] | Charlie. | 查理? |
[19:08] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[19:09] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈呢? |
[19:10] | Oh, she’s been trying to reach you. How’s the birthday boy? | 她一直在试图联系你 小寿星你怎么样啊? |
[19:13] | -Cut the shit, Judy. -Okay. Um… | -别废话了 朱迪 -好吧 |
[19:17] | -Listen. Your mom and I were– -My mom and you what? | -好吧 听着 你妈妈和我… -我妈妈和你怎么了? |
[19:19] | What the fuck did you do? | 你们到底做了些什么? |
[19:21] | Uh, that’s a little hard to answer out of context. | 不介绍背景的话有点不好回答 |
[19:24] | I read the letter, Judy. | 我看过那封信了 朱迪 |
[19:26] | What? Which letter? | 什么?哪封信? |
[19:28] | -What do you mean, “which letter?” -What do you mean? | -你说“哪封信”是什么意思? -你是什么意思? |
[19:31] | -Fuck! | 该死! |
[19:33] | Oh! | |
[19:34] | -Judy! -Ben! | -朱迪! -本! |
[19:35] | What are you doing? No, you go. | 你怎么在… -不 你先说 -不 你先说 |
[19:37] | -I was just getting some stitches. -Oh. | 我就是来缝几针 |
[19:39] | ‘Cause I-I fell… | 因为我把脸摔伤了 |
[19:41] | …on my face ’cause I tripped on my– on my feet. | 我被绊倒了 |
[19:45] | Wait. Why– what are you doing here? Uh… | 为什么…你在这里做什么? |
[19:49] | Jen and I were in a hit-and-run. | 詹和我遇到了肇事逃逸 |
[19:51] | What? | 什么? |
[19:52] | Yeah, some driver just blew through the stop sign and ran right into us. | 没错 有个司机 闯过停车标志撞上了我们 |
[19:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:04] | Jen. Jen. | 詹 |
[20:11] | It was really scary. | 真的非常可怕 |
[20:14] | Jen’s… pretty banged up. | 詹伤得挺严重 |
[20:16] | -Is she gonna be okay? -I don’t know. | -她不会有事吧? |
[20:20] | I hope so. | -我不知道 希望吧 |
[20:24] | -Well, nothing’s broken. -Oh! | 好吧 没有什么东西断掉 |
[20:26] | Thank God. So, we can leave? | 谢天谢地 那我们可以走了吗? |
[20:28] | Not just yet. | 还不行 |
[20:29] | Huh? | |
[20:31] | I’m so sorry that happened. | 真抱歉发生了这种事 |
[20:33] | Thank you. Me too. | 谢谢你 我也是 |
[20:38] | Judy, I have to tell you something. | 朱迪 有些事我必须告诉你 |
[20:40] | Uh, and it’s not good. It’s bad. It’s… | 而且不是什么好事 很糟糕 是… |
[20:44] | It’s really bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[20:46] | We found something else. | 我们发现了一些别的东西 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 什… |
[20:50] | We found shadows. | 我们发现了阴影 |
[20:52] | What do you mean, “shadows?” What– what does that mean? | 你说“阴影”是什么意思? 那是什么意思? |
[20:57] | It’s okay. Well, you can tell me anything. | 没事的 |
[20:59] | What is it? | 你什么都能跟我说 怎么了? |
[21:00] | They look like masses, | 它们看起来像是包块 |
[21:03] | but I’m not an oncologist, so I really can’t say. | 但我不是肿瘤科医生 所以我也说不准 |
[21:06] | But we’ll schedule you a follow-up with a specialist immediately. | 但我们会马上安排一个专家继续跟进 |
[21:09] | God, you gotta be fucking kidding me. | 天啊 |
[21:11] | -Uh… -Ben, please just say it. | 你他妈一定是在逗我呢 -本 |
[21:14] | -Yeah, uh… | 拜托你快说吧 -好 |
[21:16] | What? | 什么? |
[21:19] | They found Steve. | 他们找到史蒂夫了 |
[21:24] | -Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:28] | He’s dead, Jude. | 他死了 |
[21:32] | Uh, I’m so… | 裘迪 我非常… |
[21:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[21:37] | Yeah. No, oh, I’m sorry. | 是啊 不 我很抱歉 |
[21:40] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry I had to be the one to tell you. | 我非常抱歉 抱歉得由我来告诉你这件事 |
[21:44] | No, no, don’t be sorry. | 不 |
[21:46] | Do they know what happened? | 不用抱歉 他们知道是怎么回事吗? |
[21:48] | I mean, I can’t say for sure. It’s just a scan… | 我是说 我不能确定 这只是个扫描… |
[21:51] | Yeah, no, I-I know what “check with an oncologist” means, okay? | 是 我知道 “找肿瘤医生检查”的意思 好吗? |
[21:55] | My mom died of cancer. | 我妈妈就是得癌症死的 |
[21:57] | -That’s, um– I’m sorry. -Mm-hmm. | 那真…我很抱歉 |
[21:59] | You should definitely do a follow-up. | 你绝对应该接受进一步检查 |
[22:03] | But you know, in my experience, things aren’t always what they seem. | 但是 |
[22:07] | Mm-hmm. | 根据我的经验 结果不总是看上去的那样 |
[22:09] | Again, I’m so sorry, Miss Hale. | 再一次 |
[22:12] | Hmm? | 我很抱歉 霍尔女士 (朱迪·霍尔) |
[22:20] | I’ll get you and your friend’s discharge papers ready. | 我会帮你和你的朋友准备好出院证明 |
[22:26] | So, she’s– she’s okay? | 所以 她没事 |
[22:27] | Yeah. Just a couple bruised ribs. | 对 只是肋骨有些挫伤 |
[22:39] | -Jen. -Hi. | 詹 嗨 |
[22:41] | -They found Steve. -What? | -他们找到史蒂夫了 本刚刚跟我说的 |
[22:43] | I just heard from Ben. A dog dug him up. | -什么? 一只狗把他挖了出来 |
[22:45] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. Oh, my God. | 天杀的 我的天啊 |
[22:49] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 别这样 |
[22:52] | Oh, shoot. Come on. | 该死 过来 |
[22:54] | -It’s gonna be okay. -I don’t know about that. | 不会有事的 这点我不太确定 |
[23:01] | Did the doctor ever come? | 医生来过了吗? |
[23:03] | Um… | |
[23:04] | Yeah, yeah. No, um, he said we could go. | 来过了 不 他说我们可以走了 |
[23:07] | Wait, so you’re all right? | 慢着 那你没事吧? |
[23:09] | -Yeah, just bruised. | 没事 只是擦伤了一点 |
[23:11] | Oh, thank God. Thank God. Thank God. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[23:18] | -Here. Take this. -What’s– | -给 拿着 -这是什… |
[23:21] | Jesus. Where did you get that? | 天啊 什么情…你从哪里弄来的? |
[23:24] | -My seizures came back. | 我的癫痫又回来了 |
[23:26] | They were very sudden and perfectly timed. | 来得非常突然 而且很合时宜 |
[23:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:36] | Listen, | 听着 |
[23:38] | I know it’s scary, | 我知道这很吓人 |
[23:40] | but we’ve been through a lot already. | 但我们经历得已经够多了 |
[23:46] | We’ve had quite a year. | 这一年很艰难 |
[23:48] | And we survived because we had each other. | 但我们撑过来了 因为我们当时拥有对方 |
[23:50] | No, we have each other. | 不对 现在也是 我们拥有对方 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:57] | -That was weird. -What? | -好奇怪 -怎么了? |
[23:59] | I-I just got déjà vu. | 我刚刚有种似曾相识的感觉 |
[24:03] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[24:07] | I hope so. | 希望如此 (纪念艾德·阿斯纳) |