时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | [Perez] You want to confess something? | 你要坦白一件事情? |
[00:13] | Wait, how do you even know where I live? | 等一下 你是怎么知道我住哪儿的? |
[00:15] | I dropped Judy off here one night when she was– was… | 有天晚上我开车把朱迪送到这儿 当时她… |
[00:20] | Didn’t, um… | 没有… |
[00:22] | -This is about something else. -Okay. [sobs] | -我要说的是别的事 -好的 |
[00:25] | Oh. Oh, God. Oh, God. What’s happening here? Um… | 天啊 你怎么了? |
[00:29] | You– you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[00:31] | I’m sorry. This isn’t professional. [sighs] | 对不起 我这样很不专业 |
[00:34] | No, no, it’s fine, you’re fine. It’s– it’s, uh… | 不 没关系 没事的… |
[00:39] | Hmm. Why you crying? | 你怎么哭了? |
[00:41] | -I don’t want to get into it. -Okay. | -我不想聊这个 -好的 |
[00:43] | -Michelle left. -Oh. | 米歇尔离开了 |
[00:46] | -She moved out. | 她搬出去了 |
[00:47] | -Oh. Wow. I’m so sorry. | 哎呀 我感到很遗憾 |
[00:50] | Bad timing on my part. | 我来得真不是时候 |
[00:52] | I mean, yeah, okay, | 是啊 好吧 |
[00:53] | I guess I maybe was just holding out hope that we would get back together. | 我猜我也许还怀有 我们会重归于好的希望 |
[01:00] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:01] | But no, she just thinks that I lost myself in my job, | 她认为我在工作中迷失了自我 |
[01:04] | that I always see the worst in people. | 我总是看到别人最坏的一面 |
[01:08] | Oh, I’m sure that’s not the case. | 我相信事实并非如此 |
[01:09] | Do you think I want to be a cop all the time? | 你觉得我想一直做个警察吗? |
[01:12] | You think I like being the person people are afraid of? | 你觉得我喜欢当那种 别人害怕的人吗? |
[01:15] | “Oh, let’s not invite her to game night. She’ll arrest us all for smoking pot.” | “我们不要邀请她参加游戏狂欢夜 我们会因为吸食大麻被她逮捕的” |
[01:20] | That’s not even illegal anymore. | 抽大麻都不再违法了 |
[01:22] | Okay, well, it’s a bad example, | 好吧 这个例子不恰当 |
[01:23] | but it’s really hard to “turn it off” when you’re dealing with criminals all day. | 但如果你整天面对罪犯 就会很难切换自己的身份 |
[01:28] | Right. | 是啊 |
[01:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:31] | No, it’s– it’s okay. | 不用 没关系 |
[01:33] | -I’m sorry. [sighs] -Take your time. | -对不起 -不急 |
[01:38] | Yeah. Yeah, sorry. | 嗯 对不起 |
[01:40] | [sighs] Okay. | 好了 |
[01:43] | Okay. [exhales] | 好了 |
[01:47] | What did you want to say? | 你想要说什么? |
[01:50] | -I killed Steve Wood. | 我杀了史蒂夫·伍德 |
[01:51] | -Oh, Jesus Joseph Christ. | 我的老天爷 |
[01:55] | [Jen sighs] “I don’t know where to begin. | 我不知道从哪儿说起 |
[01:57] | I just know this has to end. | 我只知道这一切必须结束 |
[01:59] | I know you think you’re the reason all our problems started, | 我知道你认为 自己是我们所有问题的起因 |
[02:01] | but they existed long before we met, | 但那些问题 在我们认识之前就存在很久了 |
[02:05] | and I’m so glad that we met. | 我很高兴我们能认识 |
[02:07] | You are the best friend I’ve ever known, the best person I’ve ever known. | 你是我认识的最好的朋友 也是我认识的最好的人 |
[02:12] | You’re a better mother to Charlie and Henry than I could ever be. | 你比我更适合做查理和亨利的母亲 |
[02:15] | I know that they may not be the kids you dreamed of, | 我知道他们也许不是你梦想中的孩子 |
[02:17] | but I’m hoping you’ll find it in your enormous heart | 但我希望你会在自己博大的心胸中 |
[02:20] | to take care of them and be their legal guardian. | 找到照顾他们 并作为他们法定监护人的勇气 |
[02:24] | I’m so sorry I lied to you. | 我很抱歉我骗了你 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry I betrayed you. | 我很抱歉我背叛了你 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry I couldn’t forgive you sooner for Ted. | 我很抱歉 我没能早点为特德的事原谅你 |
[02:31] | But no matter what you think, | 但不管你怎么想 |
[02:33] | you’ve paid the price. | 你已经付出了代价 |
[02:35] | Now I need to do the same.” | 现在我也需要付出代价 |
[02:43] | [Jen] This seems right. | 似乎是这边 |
[02:46] | How much farther? | 还有多远? |
[02:47] | Um, I think we’re close. | 我想我们很近了 |
[02:49] | Okay. All right. It’s this way. | 好 好了 走这边 |
[02:53] | -[gasps] -[woman] Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:55] | -[Jen] Good morning. -[Perez] Hey. | -早上好 -嘿 |
[02:56] | Beautiful day, huh? | 今天天气真不错 |
[02:57] | -Yeah. -It’s great. | -是啊 -天气真好 |
[02:59] | Come on, Daisy. | 走吧 黛西 |
[03:00] | -Have a good one. -[Jen] Thanks. | -祝你们今天好心情 -谢谢 |
[03:02] | -Okay. -Wait, wait, wait. | -好了 -等一下 |
[03:04] | -Walk me through this again. -Okay. | -你再给我讲一遍 -好的 |
[03:06] | -Mr. Wood showed up at your house, angry. -Yeah. Very. | -伍德先生生气地出现在你家 -是的 非常生气 |
[03:09] | And I asked him to leave, and he wouldn’t. | 然后我让他离开 他不走 |
[03:11] | You know, my kids were upstairs. I was worried that he would… | 我的两个孩子都在楼上 我很担心他会… |
[03:14] | Anyway, he said some things that really upset me, | 总之 我… 他说了让我非常生气的话 |
[03:17] | and I don’t know, but something inside me just took over, | 然后…我也不知道 但我的内心被某种情绪控制了 |
[03:20] | and the next thing I know, | 接下来我知道的事是 |
[03:22] | he was… | 他… |
[03:23] | If I was married to you, I’d want to kill myself too you miserable cunt. | 如果我和你结了婚 我也会想自杀的 你个可悲的婊子 |
[03:28] | -[grunts] -[Judy] What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[03:31] | [Perez] Dead? | 死了 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:34] | Why’d he show up at your house in the first place? | 他为什么会出现在你家? |
[03:37] | He was looking for Judy. | 他当时在找朱迪 |
[03:53] | [Henry] Hey, good morning. | 嘿 早上好 |
[03:54] | [Judy] Hi! | 嗨! |
[03:55] | Oh, nice, you made pancakes? | 真好 你做了薄煎饼? |
[03:56] | Sure did! | 当然了! |
[03:57] | With some chocolate chip action, your favorite. | 还加了你最爱吃的巧克力碎 |
[04:00] | Aww, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:02] | Is Mom coming down? | 妈妈要下来吗? |
[04:06] | Um, she’s not here. | 她不在家 |
[04:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[04:08] | [Charlie] She probably went for a run. | 她可能去跑步了 |
[04:10] | Yeah, she probably did. | 是啊 她可能去跑步了 |
[04:13] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了? |
[04:14] | [Henry] Oh, I am. | 我 |
[04:16] | There you go. Well, you better dig in. | 给你 你们最好开始吃吧 |
[04:19] | Get all up in there while they’re still hot. | 趁热把它们都吃掉 |
[04:21] | Aren’t you gonna have some? | 你不要吃点吗? |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 吃啊 |
[04:24] | [Henry] Cool. | 很好 |
[04:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[04:37] | Judy, hey! | 朱迪 嘿! |
[04:38] | Hey, hey, Karen! | 嗨 凯伦 |
[04:39] | -Getting an a.m. jog in? -I sure am. | -早上挤出时间慢跑吗? -确实 |
[04:41] | -Me too! -Yeah. | 我也是! |
[04:42] | Not sure if you heard, | 不知道你是否听说了… |
[04:44] | -but Jeff and I are separating. -Yeah, I did, I’m sorry about that. | -我和杰夫要离婚了 -嗯 我听说了 我感到很遗憾 |
[04:46] | Yeah, working on my revenge bod before I hit the dating apps. | 在我玩交友软件之前 我得先练好自己的“复仇之躯” |
[04:49] | Forget that, you look great. | 不用 你身材挺好的 |
[04:50] | -Oh, thanks. -Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:52] | Hey, if you ever want a run buddy, we can get a little Google Cal– | 嘿 如果你想找个跑步软件 我们可以搜一下… |
[04:55] | Okay, no worries. | 好吧 没事 |
[04:57] | You got your own flow going. I totally respect that. | 你有自己的节奏 我完全尊重这一点 |
[05:01] | It was fun catching up! | 聊了聊近况我很开心! |
[05:03] | [Perez] Wait, slow down. | 等一下 慢点 |
[05:04] | You’re telling me you dragged his body through these woods with no help? | 你是说你在没有帮助的情况下 把他的尸体拖着穿越了这片树林? |
[05:07] | Yeah, yeah, ’cause I was a dancer. | 是的 因为我以前是跳舞的 |
[05:09] | -Very strong core. -Yeah, right. | -核心力量很强 -也是 |
[05:11] | Okay, look. | 听我说 |
[05:12] | I know you have a photo of Charlie driving Steve’s car. | 我知道你们 有查理开史蒂夫的车的照片 |
[05:15] | Okay, but he got the car from my storage. | 但他是从我的车库里取的车 |
[05:18] | He is a teenager with an underdeveloped frontal lobe, | 他是个额叶发育未全的青少年 |
[05:22] | and he saw something he wanted, and he took it. | 他看到了他想要的东西 他就拿了 |
[05:24] | He’s an idiot. | 他是个白痴 |
[05:26] | But he is not a killer. | 但他不是杀人凶手 |
[05:31] | All right, you know what? | 好了 你知道吗? |
[05:32] | Yeah, this is looking very familiar to me. | 嗯 我觉得这里看起来很熟悉 |
[05:35] | That’s because we’ve just circled back to where we were. | 那是因为我们又转回到了原地 |
[05:37] | Wait, wait. We did? Are you sure? | 等等 是吗?你确定? |
[05:39] | No. Are you? | 不确定 你确定吗? |
[05:41] | [sighs] No. | 不确定 |
[05:42] | [stuttering] I– I know he’s around here somewhere, okay? I… | 我知道他就在这附近的某个地方 好吗?我… |
[05:45] | Oh, wait, is that… | 等等 是不是那边… |
[05:46] | No. Damn. | 不是 可恶 |
[05:48] | Oh, come on, we’ve been at this long enough. | 拜托 我们在这上耗够久了 |
[05:49] | We’re going back to the car before our bodies are never found. | 我们还是回车上吧 省得我们的尸体也无迹可寻 |
[05:52] | Oh, Perez, wait! | 佩雷斯 等等! |
[05:56] | [coughs] Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[05:57] | Where’s my mom? I know she didn’t come home last night. | 我妈呢?我知道她昨晚没回来 |
[06:00] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧? |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[06:03] | -No, um… -Judy. | -有事 -朱迪 |
[06:04] | -I don’t know. -Judy. | -我不知道 -朱迪 |
[06:05] | Please tell me the truth. | 请你告诉我真相 |
[06:07] | Is– is she in danger? | 她有危险吗? |
[06:09] | -What are you talking about? -I don’t know. | -你说什么呢? -我不知道 |
[06:11] | She told me Steve was involved with some dangerous people, | 她说史蒂夫牵扯到一些危险人物 |
[06:14] | and I found this in his car. | 我在他的车上发现了这个 |
[06:16] | I was too scared to give it to her. | 我因为太害怕 而没把它交给我妈 |
[06:18] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[06:19] | I don’t know. There’s a bunch of shit in there. | 我不知道 里面有不少东西 |
[06:25] | I tried to read what was on the thumb drive, | 我尝试读取U盘上的信息 |
[06:27] | but it’s all in some weird language, | 但全都是某种奇怪的语言 |
[06:29] | -like Hebrew or… -Greek? | -就像希伯来语或者… -希腊语? |
[06:32] | Okay. | 差不多吧 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:37] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[06:38] | for giving this to me. It was a very responsible thing to do. | 把这个交给我 这样做是非常负责的行为 |
[06:43] | I’m super proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[06:46] | Please, just give me 20 more minutes, okay? | 请你再给我20分钟 好吗? |
[06:47] | -An hour, tops. -No. | -最多一个小时 -不行 |
[06:49] | Just– I can find him, please. | 因为…我能找到他 拜托了 |
[06:53] | Charlie had nothing to do with this, okay? | 查理与此事无关 好吗? |
[06:58] | What about Judy Hale? | 那朱迪·霍尔呢? |
[06:59] | She have something to do with it? | 她跟此事有关吗? |
[07:01] | I’m assuming she’s the one who told you we had the picture of Charlie. | 我想 是她告诉你 我们有查理的照片的 |
[07:04] | Did she blackmail you to say that you did it alone? | 她有没有威胁你 让你说这是你一个人干的? |
[07:06] | -She write you another check? -What? | -她又给你开了张支票? -什么? |
[07:08] | No, no. | 没有 |
[07:10] | Judy’s broke, and she would never. She’s a fucking angel on Earth. | 朱迪没钱 她永远不会那么做 她就是个没翅膀的天使 |
[07:14] | I did this. Alone. | 这事是我一个人干的 |
[07:16] | Judy is completely innocent. | 朱迪完全无辜 |
[07:20] | [scoffs] God, what the hell is it about that woman? | 天啊 那个女人到底怎么回事? |
[07:22] | What? | 什么? |
[07:23] | It’s like she puts a spell on every goddamn person she meets. | 就好像她对自己认识的 每个人都施了咒一样 |
[07:27] | She told you she ran over your husband, | 她跟你说她开车压了你丈夫 |
[07:28] | and yet you somehow still seem to think that she’s some goddamn peach. | 可不知怎的 你似乎仍认为她是个大好人 |
[07:31] | Please explain to me how that is possible, | 请你向我解释这怎么可能 |
[07:34] | because from where I’m sitting, none of it makes sense. | 因为从我的角度来看 这一切都说不通 |
[07:36] | Okay, I know how it sounds, all right? | 好 我知道这些话 听上去给人感觉怎样 好吧? |
[07:39] | I wanted to hate Judy. I really did. But it’s impossible. | 我想过恨朱迪 真的想恨 但这是不可能的 |
[07:44] | It’s like hating a baby or something. | 那感觉就像恨一个婴儿一样 |
[07:46] | You just can’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[07:47] | -Why? -I don’t know. It just… | -为什么? -我不知道 只是… |
[07:51] | She sees the good in people. | 她总会看到人们好的一面 |
[07:54] | Even when it isn’t there. | 就算那一面根本不存在 |
[08:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:15] | Hey– | 嘿… |
[08:16] | Hi. I have some information on the Steve Wood case. | 嗨 我有一些 有关史蒂夫·伍德案子的情报 |
[08:19] | -You know, the tip line’s anonymous. -Yeah, I heard about that. | -线索热线是匿名的 -嗯 我听说了 |
[08:22] | But I want you to promise me, | 但我希望你向我保证 |
[08:24] | if I give this to you, you’re gonna do everything you can to help Jen. | 如果我把这个给你 你会尽你所能帮詹 |
[08:27] | Help Jen with what? | 帮詹什么? |
[08:28] | Help her… | 帮她… |
[08:29] | -Wait, did she not come in here? -No. | -等一下 她没来这儿吗? -没有 |
[08:31] | -What? -Why does she need my help? | -什么? -她为何需要帮助? |
[08:33] | I meant, like, | 我是说 |
[08:34] | just in case she ever finds herself in a position where she needs help, | 以防万一她认为自己 处于需要帮助的境地时 |
[08:38] | I want to help make sure that you help her. | 我想要帮忙确保你会帮她 |
[08:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:46] | This belongs to Steve. | 这个是史蒂夫的 |
[08:48] | I happened upon it recently. | 我最近偶然发现的 |
[08:52] | You happened upon it? | 你偶然发现的? |
[08:55] | I don’t think he wanted anybody to find it. | 我觉得他不想让任何人找到这东西 |
[09:01] | You know, | 你知道… |
[09:03] | I heard about those voicemails that he left you. | 我听说了他给你的那些语音留言 |
[09:06] | -You did? -Mm-hmm. | 是吗? |
[09:07] | -What did you hear? -Oh, nothing that surprised me. | -你听到了什么? -没什么让我惊讶的 |
[09:10] | Though I’m still | 虽然我… |
[09:12] | trying to figure out why you’d stay with a guy like that. | 仍然想要弄明白 你为什么会和那样的人在一起 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I’m trying to figure that out myself. | 是啊 我自己也在努力弄明白 |
[09:20] | I guess I thought maybe you get what you deserve. | 我认为也许我活该这样 |
[09:25] | Nobody deserves that. | 谁也不该活成这样 |
[09:28] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[09:32] | I listened to that recorder thing to see if it was anything. | 为了看是否有什么重要信息 我听了录音笔上的东西 |
[09:37] | Play it somewhere private. | 你找个隐秘的地方听听 |
[09:39] | Where the Chief won’t be able to hear himself. | 找个局长不会听到的地方 |
[09:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:51] | Oh, shit. | 不会吧 |
[09:56] | Oh, shit. | 不会吧 |
[10:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:08] | Oh, God, my kids are awake. [sighs] | 天啊 我的孩子都醒了 |
[10:10] | Am I allowed to get in– Can I make a phone call? | 我可不可以联系一下… 我可以打个电话吗? |
[10:13] | -Sure. -Okay, thanks. | -可以 -好的 谢谢 |
[10:18] | -[beeps] -Oh, no. Shit. | 天啊 可恶 |
[10:20] | You’ll get better reception when we’re out of the woods. | 等我们出了森林 手机信号会好点 |
[10:24] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[10:28] | Like, how am I… | 我要怎么… |
[10:30] | How am I gonna explain this to them? | 我要怎么跟他们解释此事? |
[10:32] | I mean, I know I have to, but it’s like… | 我知道我得解释 可是… |
[10:35] | They already had such a shitty hand dealt to them with their dad, and I… | 他们要面对自己父亲去世一事 已经够糟心的了 而我… |
[10:39] | One job… | 连个… |
[10:42] | as their mother, one fucking job, and I failed. | 最基本的母亲都当不好 |
[10:46] | You said he was threatening you. | 你说他当时威胁你了? |
[10:48] | You said you asked him to leave. | 你说你让他离开 |
[10:50] | He has a history of abusive behavior. | 他有虐待行为史 |
[10:52] | That’ll carry weight in a courtroom. | 这些信息在法庭上很重要 |
[10:54] | [laughs] Yeah, well… | 嗯… |
[10:56] | Steve’s family has a lot of connections around town. | 史蒂夫的家人在我们这儿有很多人脉 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I’m aware. | 对 我知道 |
[11:01] | I’m pretty confident that… [sniffles] | 我非常肯定… |
[11:03] | …nobody’s gonna take pity on the angry woman who attacked him. | 没人会同情袭击他的那个愤怒女人 |
[11:08] | You don’t know that. | 说不准的 |
[11:12] | [sobbing] I do know my kids are gonna lose their mom. | 但我非常清楚 我的孩子们会失去他们的妈妈 |
[11:17] | And I know how it fucking destroyed me when I lost mine. [sniffles] | 我知道在我失去母亲时 对我是多么大的打击 |
[11:25] | When did your mom pass? | 你母亲何时过世的? |
[11:31] | when I was 19. | 在我19岁那年 |
[11:33] | From breast cancer. [sniffles] | 她死于乳腺癌 |
[11:39] | I lost my mom when I was young, too. | 我也是在年幼的时候失去的母亲 |
[11:44] | Was she– was she sick? | 她是病故的吗? |
[11:49] | She was murdered. | 她是被谋杀的 |
[11:50] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:52] | She was trying to protect me from my stepfather. | 她当时是为了保护我 免受我继父的伤害 |
[11:57] | She sounds like a good mom. | 看来她是位好母亲 |
[12:01] | -[sniffling] -She was. | 是的 |
[12:04] | I miss her every day. | 我每天都想念她 |
[12:08] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:11] | Every day. | 每天都想 |
[12:17] | -Reception’s back. | 有信号了 |
[12:18] | -Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[12:21] | Um, so | 那… |
[12:22] | what happens now? | 现在会怎么样? |
[12:30] | [sighs] All right. Well, we’ll, uh, go back to the station. | 好吧 我们现在回警局 |
[12:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:34] | You’ll give a statement, with a lawyer present if you choose, | 如果你愿意 可以在律师在场的情况下做笔录 |
[12:37] | and you will be formally charged. | 然后你会被正式起诉 |
[12:40] | [sighs] Okay. | 好的 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:44] | -That’s standard procedure. -Right. | -这是标准程序 -对 |
[12:50] | But you’re gonna go home. Huh? | 但你要回家去 |
[12:55] | And we are never gonna talk about what we didn’t find out here ever again. | 我们永远不要再聊 我们在这儿什么都没找出来这件事 |
[12:59] | What– what? | 什么? |
[13:00] | We were never here. | 我们从来没来过这儿 |
[13:02] | Okay, I’m sorry, I don’t– | 好的 等等 抱歉 我不… |
[13:04] | I don’t think I understand. | 我想我不明白 |
[13:08] | I just… | 我只是… |
[13:10] | I don’t want to be a cop right now. | 我现在不想作为一名警察 |
[13:14] | I want to be a person. | 我想作为一个人 |
[13:17] | And sometimes justice just works itself out. | 有时候正义会自己伸张 |
[13:22] | So go home to your kids. | 所以你就回到你孩子们身边 |
[13:25] | Tell them you love them. | 告诉他们你爱他们 |
[13:29] | Because someday they’re gonna miss hearing it. | 因为有一天他们会怀念听你说这话 |
[13:33] | [sobbing] Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:53] | Judy, | 朱迪 |
[13:54] | is my mom still out for a run? | 我妈妈还在外面跑步吗? |
[13:58] | No. | 没有 |
[14:00] | -Oh, I hope she’s okay. -What is that? | -我希望她没事 -那是什么? |
[14:06] | Can you guys sit down for a minute? | 你们可以坐一会儿吗? |
[14:08] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:09] | ‘Cause I want to talk to you about something that’s really important. | 因为我想跟你们说一件很重要的事 |
[14:15] | Your mom loves you so, so much. | 你们的妈妈非常非常爱你们 |
[14:19] | Oh, shit. | 不会吧 |
[14:20] | And I love you so, so much. | 我也非常非常爱你们 |
[14:24] | Yeah, we love you, too. | 嗯 我们也爱你 |
[14:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | And… | 还有… |
[14:29] | I just want you to know that no matter what happens, | 我希望你们知道 不管发生什么 |
[14:31] | you guys are gonna be okay. | 你们两个都不会有事的 |
[14:33] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:40] | -Your mom is… -Hi. | -你们的妈妈… -嗨 |
[14:43] | -…coming through the door right now. -[Charlie] Mom! | -…现在正走进来 -妈妈! |
[14:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:48] | That’s not really the greeting I was expecting. | 我没想到…会收到这样的问候 |
[14:51] | -Are you okay? | -你没事吧? -嗯 我没事 |
[14:53] | -Yeah, I am. I am. Are you? | 我没事 你呢? |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[14:57] | -Hey, Mommy. -Hi, baby. Oh, God, I love you. | -嘿 妈妈 -嗨 宝贝 天啊 我爱你 |
[15:01] | -I love you both so much. -[Henry] We know. | -我非常爱你们两个 -我们知道 |
[15:04] | [Jen sniffles] Okay. | 好了 |
[15:09] | Listen, I, um… | 听我说 我… |
[15:10] | I just want to explain the letters. | 我想要解释一下那几封信的事 |
[15:13] | Nope. Nope, you don’t. | 不… 你不用解释 |
[15:14] | What letters? | 什么信? |
[15:16] | I didn’t, uh… | 我没有… |
[15:17] | -You didn’t? -No, I didn’t. | -你没有? -是的 我没有 |
[15:20] | Good. | 好极了 |
[15:21] | What the fuck are you guys talking about? | 你们到底在说什么呢? |
[15:24] | The… | 在说… |
[15:25] | -surprise. -The surprise, | -惊喜 -惊喜 |
[15:27] | ’cause your birthday is coming up. | 因为你的生日就要到了 |
[15:29] | So there’s little surprises, little surprises– | 所以有小惊喜 我们准备了小惊喜… |
[15:40] | [Judy] I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:41] | Trust me, I was there, and I have no fucking idea what just happened. | 请相信我 我就在那儿 我他妈也不知道怎么回事 |
[15:44] | -She just let you go? -Yeah. | -她就让你走了? -是的 |
[15:46] | -What? -I mean, I… | -什么情况? -我… |
[15:48] | I couldn’t find him, so… | 我找不到他 所以… |
[15:50] | Well, I carved a heart in the tree right where he was, so we could find him. | 我在他旁边那棵树上刻了一颗心 所以我们可以找到他 |
[15:54] | Well, that would have been useful to know two hours ago. | 两小时前要是知道这个 会是很有用的信息 |
[15:57] | I didn’t know you were going there. I thought you were going to prison. | 我不知道你要去那儿 我以为你要进监狱 |
[16:00] | Well, that’s where I fucking should be. | 那真是我应该待的地方 |
[16:03] | Well, maybe there’s a reason you’re not. | 也许你没去 冥冥中是有原因的 |
[16:05] | Like what, I’m going to cure cancer or something? | 什么原因 我会攻克癌症治愈难题 还是什么? |
[16:07] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:09] | I mean, you’d really have to focus. | 那你真得加把劲了 |
[16:17] | I can’t believe you’re sitting here. | 真不敢相信你还坐在这儿 |
[16:21] | How can you even look at me? | 你怎么还能看着我? |
[16:25] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[16:27] | Judy, I’m so sorry that I lied to you | 朱迪 很抱歉我骗了你 |
[16:30] | and let you blame yourself. | 让你责怪自己 |
[16:33] | Fucking horrible thing to do. | 这么做真是可怕 |
[16:36] | It is. | 是啊 |
[16:37] | You didn’t deserve that. | 你不该受到如此对待 |
[16:40] | I didn’t. | 是啊 |
[16:44] | If I were you, I would | 如果我是你 我会 |
[16:46] | get up right now | 现在就起身走开 |
[16:49] | and walk away and never fucking talk to me again. | 再也不要和我说话 |
[16:59] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[17:01] | What? | 什么? |
[17:04] | -I forgive– -Oh, shut up. | -我原谅… -闭嘴吧 |
[17:05] | -No, you shut up. -[sighs] | 不 你闭嘴吧 |
[17:09] | I don’t want to carry around any more pain. | 我不想再背负任何痛苦 |
[17:13] | I’m tired… | 我厌倦了… |
[17:15] | of feeling sad and hurt. | 伤心和受伤的感觉 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:19] | And resenting you… | 怨恨你… |
[17:22] | would just be punishing myself. | 就等于是在惩罚我自己 |
[17:24] | -So… -I don’t want you to do that. | -所以… -我不希望你那样 |
[17:26] | -I don’t want you to do that. -[sighs] | 我也不希望你那样 |
[17:29] | How can I not? [scoffs] | 我怎能不那样? |
[17:32] | I think you have to find a way. | 我觉得你得想个办法 |
[17:35] | You need to forgive yourself. | 你需要原谅自己 |
[17:37] | -Ew. -Yeah, I know, it’s gross. | -恶心 -是 我知道 这样有点恶心 |
[17:41] | But I feel like you’ve been given a second chance. | 但我觉得你获得了第二次机会 |
[17:44] | Well, we both have. | 我们两个都是 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:50] | I’m sure there’s stuff I have to work on too. | 我相信我也有要做出努力的方面 |
[17:53] | [scoffs] Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:54] | Well, that was a quick response. | 你回应得可真快 |
[17:56] | I’m open. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[17:59] | You need to start saying “no” more. | 你需要开始学着多说不 |
[18:03] | [sighs] I know. | 我知道 |
[18:05] | -It’s disgusting. -It is hard. | -这种感觉令人厌恶 我知道 -很难说出口 |
[18:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:10] | I know it’s early, but… | 我知道天还早 不过… |
[18:12] | can we start drinking? | 我们可以开喝吗? |
[18:14] | Do I have to start saying no yet? | 我现在就要开始说不吗? |
[18:16] | You can start tomorrow. | 你可以明天再开始 |
[18:17] | Oh, good, I thought that was a test. | 很好 我以为刚才是测试 |
[18:19] | Then yes. | 那好啊 |
[18:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:35] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:45] | [Jen] So I’m starting to realize that I… | 我开始意识到我… |
[18:49] | I never really grieved the death of my mom. | 我从来没有为我母亲的死感到悲伤 |
[18:53] | [Yolanda] Oh, baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[18:57] | Thanks. Um… | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | [exhales] I was– I was 19 when she died, and, um… | 她死的时候我19岁… |
[19:04] | At the time, I was… | 当时 我… |
[19:06] | I was relieved, you know? | 我感到松了一口气 明白吗? |
[19:09] | She had been sick for most of my life. | 我生命中大部分时间 她都在生病 |
[19:11] | I think I was nine | 她首次确诊时 |
[19:13] | when she was first diagnosed, and um… | 我想我当时才9岁… |
[19:17] | She’d be okay… | 我觉得她不会有事… |
[19:20] | then the cancer would come back and… | 后来癌症会复发… |
[19:25] | and I would be mad… | 每次我都会… |
[19:27] | at her every time, like it was… | 生她的气 就好像… |
[19:30] | like, something that she was doing, that she was choosing it. | 是她做的错事 是她选择的疾病 |
[19:39] | And then, um… | 后来… |
[19:44] | When her body couldn’t fight anymore, | 当她的身体无法再与病魔抗争 |
[19:46] | I was mad at her because she couldn’t. | 我很生她的气 因为她无法抗争 |
[19:52] | And I think I’ve been mad at myself | 我想从那以后 我一直 |
[19:55] | for that ever since. | 在生自己的气 |
[19:58] | [Linda] That’s rough. | 真令人难受 |
[20:01] | Thanks, Linda. | 琳达 谢谢你 |
[20:03] | [Wayne] I’m glad you decided to come back, Jen. | 詹 我很高兴你决定回来 |
[20:08] | Me too. | 我也很高兴 |
[20:14] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[20:21] | Thanks, Yolanda. | 谢谢你 尤兰达 |
[20:23] | I wasn’t sure if you’d be back. | 我都不确定你是否会回来看我 |
[20:25] | Don’t want to get my hopes up. | 我不想抱太大希望 |
[20:27] | [laughs] That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[20:29] | Why’s that funny? | 为什么有意思? |
[20:30] | ‘Cause that’s how I used to feel when I was a kid, when you’d disappear. | 因为在我小时候 你消失时 我的感受常常就是这样的 |
[20:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | We’re getting into it. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[20:37] | -We’re not. -Feels like we are. | -不要 -感觉我们要聊聊 |
[20:39] | We’re not. I just want to have a clean slate with you. | 不要 我只想和你重新开始 |
[20:43] | I’m not trying to make you feel bad, Mom. | 我不是要让你感到内疚 妈妈 |
[20:45] | It was just hard not knowing | 只是当时不知道你在哪儿 |
[20:48] | where you were or what you’d be like when you came home. | 或者你回家时会是什么样子 让人感到很难过 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:58] | But it was hard for me, too. | 但对我来说也很难 |
[21:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:02] | You were a tough baby. | 你小时候是个难带的孩子 |
[21:04] | You never slept. | 你从来不睡觉 |
[21:06] | You were always crying. | 你总是哭 |
[21:07] | Just really needy. | 非常需要关爱 |
[21:10] | I was just a kid myself. I couldn’t handle it. | 我自己当时也是个孩子 我应付不了 |
[21:13] | That’s why I started using. | 所以我开始吸毒 |
[21:18] | A baby can’t make you a drug addict. | 一个幼儿不会让你成为瘾君子 |
[21:20] | Of course not. That’s not what I’m saying. | 当然不会 我说的不是这个意思 |
[21:24] | Still really sensitive, huh? | 你对此还是很敏感吧? |
[21:26] | Yeah, I still have feelings. | 是啊 我还是没有完全释怀 |
[21:29] | You’ve always had a good heart. | 你一直都有一颗善良的心 |
[21:31] | You know, I was telling Paula, | 我告诉我的 |
[21:33] | she’s my friend in here, | 一个狱友保拉说… |
[21:36] | what a good girl you are. | 你是个好女儿 |
[21:38] | That you’re gonna help me get a lawyer, get out of here. | 说你要帮我找个律师 帮我离开这儿 |
[21:42] | You know, I tried to find the money, Mom, but I couldn’t. | 妈 我试着想办法筹钱 但没筹到 |
[21:46] | Oh. That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[21:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:51] | Don’t worry about the money. | 你不用操心钱的事了 |
[21:52] | You know what would help me even more? | 你知道什么更能帮我吗? |
[21:54] | Is if you wrote a letter to the parole board | 就是你给假释委员会写一封信 |
[21:58] | telling ’em I’ve changed, | 告诉他们我已经变了 |
[21:59] | that I’m better, you know, all that. | 我变好了 诸如此类 |
[22:02] | They said that would really mean a lot, coming from you. | 他们说你写的信会意义重大 |
[22:07] | Would you do that for me, Judy Anne? | 朱迪·安妮 你愿意为我写这封信吗? |
[22:14] | No. | 不 |
[22:18] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[22:22] | You haven’t changed. | 你没有变 |
[22:29] | [woman panting] Daisy! | 黛西? |
[22:31] | Daisy, where’d you go, girl? | 黛西 你去哪儿了? |
[22:34] | -[Daisy barks] -Hey! Oh! | 嘿! |
[22:39] | -[Daisy continues barking] -Hey, did you find something? | 嘿 你发现什么了吗? |
[22:42] | You digging for bones? | 你在挖骨头吗? |
[22:46] | Daisy, what are you digging for? | 黛西 你在挖什么呢? |
[23:03] | -Hi. -Hello, Miss Hale. | -嗨 -嗨 霍尔小姐 |
[23:05] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[23:07] | What? | 什么东西? |
[23:09] | Thank you. Where did you find them? | 谢谢你 你从哪儿找到它们的? |
[23:12] | They were just sitting in some police lockers. No big deal. | 它们就待在几个警察的储物柜里 这没什么 |
[23:15] | You don’t know what this means to me. | 你不知道这对我意味着什么 |
[23:18] | -Really. | 是吧 |
[23:19] | -Consider it a thank you. | 你就把这当成对你的感谢吧 |
[23:21] | That bag of Mr. Wood’s you “happened upon” was extremely helpful. | 你偶然发现的伍德先生的那个包 对我们非常有帮助 |
[23:26] | Did you listen to the recordings? | 你听了录音吗? |
[23:28] | I’m not at liberty to discuss that. | -我无权讨论这个 -好 但你听到 |
[23:29] | Of course. But did you hear Hastings’ voice? | 霍华德·哈斯丁的声音了吗? |
[23:31] | -Miss Hale. -Sorry. | -霍尔小姐 -抱歉 |
[23:32] | Is he gonna get in trouble? | 他会有麻烦吗? |
[23:33] | Well, suffice it to say, Hastings will no longer be chief of police. | 我只能说 哈斯丁不会再当局长了 |
[23:38] | -Is he going to jail? -No. | -他会进拘留所吗? -不会 |
[23:40] | -He’s going to federal prison. -[gasps] | 他会进联邦监狱 |
[23:42] | Along with a few of his Greek friends. | 和他的几个希腊朋友一起作伴 |
[23:44] | Wow. | 哇 |
[23:46] | Wow, wow, wow! Look at us! | 哇 你瞧瞧我们! |
[23:49] | Working together to take down the man. | 携手铲除黑势力 |
[23:51] | All right, goodbye, Miss Hale. | 好了 再见了 霍尔小姐 |
[23:53] | Hey, Detective? | 嘿 警探 |
[23:54] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[23:58] | I just wanted to say that… | 我只想说… |
[24:00] | I think you’re a really special person. | 我认为你是个很特别的人 |
[24:05] | I sincerely hope I never see you again. | 我真心希望我们永远不会再见面 |
[24:10] | I feel like you don’t really mean that. | 我觉得你不是真的那么想的 |
[24:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:00] | I can reframe it. | 我可以重装画框 |
[25:14] | -Holy fuck! | 我去! |
[25:18] | [inhales] I told you they were worth something!!Jesus! | -我说了它们有价值! -天啊 |
[25:20] | What are you gonna do with all of it? I mean, you can’t put in the bank. | 你打算拿这么多钱做什么? 我是说 你无法把钱存银行 |
[25:24] | I don’t want to put it in the bank. | 我不想把钱存银行 |
[25:32] | I don’t think I understand. | 我不太明白 |
[25:34] | I’m buying you out. -That’s what it’s called, right? | -我要买下你的那份儿 -是这么说吧? |
[25:36] | -Yeah, that’s it. | 是这么说 |
[25:37] | Uh, this should cover what you gave us for the down payment on the house, | 这些钱应该足以支付 你给我们的房子付的首付款 |
[25:40] | plus interest. | 外加利息 |
[25:41] | Are you trying to buy me out of your house | 你是要买下你房子中我那份产权 ? |
[25:43] | or out of your family, Jennifer? | 还是要买断 我们之间的亲情 詹妮弗? |
[25:46] | The house, Lorna, okay? | 罗娜 只涉及房子 好吗? |
[25:47] | Just chill out, please. | 请你冷静 |
[25:49] | Look, you are the boys’ only grandmother, | 你是两个孩子唯一的奶奶 |
[25:52] | and I am… | 而且我… |
[25:54] | -Oh, here we go. -You can do it. | -我要说了 -你可以做到 |
[25:57] | …grateful for that. | 我为此很感激 |
[25:59] | Okay, now you’re weirding me out. | 好吧 你现在让我感到很奇怪 |
[26:01] | Look, | 听我说 |
[26:02] | I don’t want to resent you anymore, Lorna. | 罗娜 我不想再怨恨你了 |
[26:04] | It is exhausting. | 怨恨让人心累 |
[26:07] | Which is why | 所以 |
[26:09] | I can’t keep working for you. | 我不能继续为你工作了 |
[26:10] | [Lorna] Is that why? | 就是这个缘故? |
[26:12] | Or is it because you landed a $20 million listing? | 还是因为你成功卖出了 价值两千万美元的房子? |
[26:18] | Actually, Lorna, I want to give you the Wood estate. | 罗娜 其实我想把伍德房产 交给你代理 |
[26:23] | As a parting gift. | 作为离别礼物 |
[26:25] | Are you about to kill yourself? What’s happening? | 你是要自杀吗?到底怎么回事? |
[26:27] | -No, I’m fine. -She’s fine. You’re fine, right? | -不 我没事 -她没事 你没事 对吧? |
[26:30] | -I’m fine. -Yeah. | -我没事 -对 |
[26:32] | Just please promise me that you will take care of Mrs. Wood. | 请你答应我你会照顾好伍德夫人 |
[26:37] | Okay, she… | 好吧 她… |
[26:38] | she needs a friend who understands what she’s going through right now. | 她现在需要一个 能理解她现在正经历什么的朋友 |
[26:41] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[26:43] | You two will really get along. | 你们两个会相处得很好的 |
[26:46] | For commission on $20 million, I get along with anyone. | 为了两千万美元房产的佣金 我跟谁都能相处好 |
[26:51] | -Oh. That’s… -[groans] | 还真是… |
[26:53] | [Eileen] Hard to believe this won’t be our home anymore. | 难以相信这里不会再是我们家了 |
[26:56] | I always thought I’d die here. | 我一直以为我会死在这儿 |
[26:59] | Oh, I forgot to mention, | 我忘了提 |
[27:01] | your lovely realtor friend was asking after you. | 你可爱的房地产经纪人朋友问候你了 |
[27:04] | -She was? -Mm-hmm. | 是吗? |
[27:05] | You should call on her while you’re still in town. | 趁你还在这儿 你应该去拜访她 |
[27:11] | I just hope Stevie will be able to find us at our next house. | 我只希望史蒂夫 能在我们下一个房子找到我们 |
[27:14] | Well… | 嗯… |
[27:16] | he could always call, right? | 他总能打电话的 对吧? |
[27:18] | I suppose so. | 我想是的 |
[27:21] | Why hasn’t he? | 他为什么还没打? |
[27:25] | I don’t know, Mom. | 我不知道 妈妈 |
[27:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[28:02] | They did? | 是吗? |
[28:14] | Are they sure? | 他们确定吗? |
[28:16] | Okay, thank you for letting us know. | 好的 谢谢你告诉我们 |
[28:21] | Who was that, Benji? | 本 谁打的电话? |
[28:25] | Oh, it’s just– just my realtor friend. | 我的房地产经纪人朋友 |
[28:31] | Hey, I’m gonna run out and get some ice cream. | 嘿 我要出去买冰淇淋 |
[28:34] | So we have it. | 我们好有的吃 |
[28:35] | [Eileen] Good idea. | 好主意 |
[28:36] | You might want some later. | 过会儿你也许也会想吃的 |
[28:53] | Judy? | 朱迪? |
[29:15] | [panting] You gotta learn to hide shit better. | 你得学着把东西藏好点 |
[29:33] | -[Jen] Charlie is going to freak out. -[laughing] | 查理会激动死的 |
[29:36] | You really didn’t have to do this. | 你真的不用这样的 |
[29:38] | -I wanted to give him something. -I know. | -我想送他礼物嘛 -我知道 |
[29:42] | [Jen] I feel like we need a treat. | 我觉得我们需要犒劳一下自己 |
[29:43] | [Judy] Yeah, we do! | 对 没错! |
[29:45] | -It’s been a year. -Oh, man, she’s been a doozy. | -都一年了 -天啊 真是不容易 |
[29:47] | -Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:48] | I wanna– I wanna go away. | 我想… 我想去度假 |
[29:50] | -Yes! -Do you want to go away? | -好啊! -你想去度假? |
[29:51] | -Like, on a vacay? -Yeah. | -真正度假? -是的 |
[29:52] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[29:53] | I was thinking, like, a hut-over-the-ocean situation. | 我在想海上木屋那种度假 |
[29:58] | Ooh, talk to me like lovers do. | 像恋人那样和我说话 |
[29:59] | -Ew. -Come on, you know what I mean. | -恶心 -拜托 你懂我的意思 |
[30:01] | No, like, Bora Bora, pina coladas. | 不 比如在波拉波拉岛喝着椰林飘香 |
[30:04] | -Getting caught in the rain? -Judes. | -淋在雨中? -朱迪 |
[30:07] | -Okay, no diggity. -Nope. Judy. | -好吧 毫无疑问 -对 朱迪 |
[30:08] | -Yep, no scrubs. -Okay. | -《不要擦洗》 -好吧 |
[30:09] | -[Judy] No more words. -Nope. | -《再无言语》 -对 |
[30:10] | -[Judy] More than words? -Nope. | -《胜过言语》? -不要 |
[30:12] | [Judy] I like the big butts? | 我喜欢大屁屁? |
[30:13] | -You like the big butts? -Can we please stop? | -你喜欢“大屁屁”? -不要再说了 好吗? |
[30:15] | You stop– stop! | 你别说了…停车! |
[30:16] | -What? Oh! Oh, shit! -[tires screech] | 什么?天啊! |
[30:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:24] | Look what you did. | 瞧瞧你做了什么 |
[30:25] | Look what I did. | 瞧瞧我做了什么 |
[30:27] | -That’s your stop sign! -[chuckling] Yeah. | -这是你的停车标志! -是的 |
[30:28] | -[Jen gasps] -You made that happen. | 你促成了这事 |
[30:30] | -[sighs] -You’re practically a hero! | 你简直是个英雄! |
[30:31] | -No… No. -Yes! | -不是 -是! |
[30:33] | I mean, you’re probably gonna save somebody’s life. | -不是 -你可能会救别人一条命 |
[30:35] | Oh, come on, let’s not get carried away. It’s just a stop sign. | 行了 没那么夸张啦 只是个停车标志 |
[30:38] | Well, actually, | 其实 |
[30:40] | I will get carried away if I want– | 我表现夸张一点也没什么的 如果我想… |
[31:01] | Jen, Jen. | 詹 |
[31:04] | [sobs] Jen. | 詹 |
[31:15] | [Ben] Fuck. | 妈的 |
[31:30] | [Judy] Jen. | 詹 |
[31:31] | Jen, wake up. | 詹 醒醒 |
[31:34] | -[Judy] Oh, my God, are you okay? -[moans] | 天啊 你没事吧? |
[31:36] | [Jen] What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[31:37] | [Judy] We got hit. | 我们被撞了 |
[31:40] | -[Jen] Oh, shit. -[“Why Don’t You Do Right” resumes] | 可恶 |