| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:32] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [00:38] | I can’t believe I’m here. | 我都不敢相信我在这儿 | 
| [00:40] | Me neither. | 我也是 | 
| [00:52] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样? | 
| [00:53] | -Good. | 很好 | 
| [00:54] | -Good. | 那就好 | 
| [00:55] | -Yeah. | 很好 | 
| [00:56] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [00:58] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [01:12] | I have to shower. | 我得去冲个澡 | 
| [01:29] | [guard] Right there. Okay, you’re good. Come on. | 等一下 | 
| [01:39] | Oh, my God, you’re a fucking– you’re a fucking psychopath. | 天啊 你这个变态 | 
| [01:42] | You are a fucking full-on fucking Taxi Driver fucking psychopath! | 你纯粹是《出租车司机》里的变态! | 
| [01:46] | What the fuck is the wrong with you? Fuck you! | 你到底怎么回事?去你妈的! | 
| [01:49] | -You okay in there? -Yep. | -你在里面没事吧? -没事 | 
| [01:52] | Fucking… | 你就是… | 
| [01:53] | you’re fucking De Niro. | 你就是德尼罗 | 
| [01:54] | You’re just fucking De Niro in every movie he’s fucking ever been in. | 你就是德尼罗参演的 每部电影里的角色 | 
| [02:10] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 | 
| [02:13] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [02:20] | Let me look at you. [laughs] | 让我好好看看你 | 
| [02:23] | Judy Anne, you haven’t changed at all. | 朱迪·安妮 你一点都没变 | 
| [02:25] | You look good. | 你看起来也不错 | 
| [02:27] | You’re still so beautiful. | 你还是那么漂亮 | 
| [02:29] | Oh, come on. | 行了吧 | 
| [02:30] | -I know I look like a bag of day-old shit. -No. | -我知道我看起来就像一坨臭狗屎 -怎么会 | 
| [02:33] | You’re really pulling off that jumpsuit. It’s very on-trend. | 这身连体衣裤 你穿上很亮眼 非常新潮 | 
| [02:36] | Oh, well, working with what I got. [chuckles] | 我就用我有限的衣物打扮了一下 | 
| [02:39] | I’m, uh… What’s that book? | 我就是…那本书叫什么来着? | 
| [02:41] | Leaning In. | 《向前一步》 | 
| [02:42] | I don’t think that’s what that book’s about, but– | 我认为那本书不是讲这个的 不过… | 
| [02:44] | Yeah. Haven’t read it. | 对 我还没读那本书 | 
| [02:46] | Me neither. | 我也没读 | 
| [02:51] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了? | 
| [02:54] | I, um, I lost some people recently. | 我最近失去了一些人 | 
| [02:58] | And I just didn’t want any more time to go by before I saw you again. | 我想立刻再见到你 | 
| [03:03] | -[exhales] -You’re my mother. | 你是我母亲 | 
| [03:06] | And I miss you. | 我想你 | 
| [03:09] | Aww, I miss you, too. | 我也想你 | 
| [03:11] | It’s– it’s been 15 years. | 都15年了 | 
| [03:13] | Part of me thought I’d never see you again. | 我有时候以为再也见不到你了 | 
| [03:14] | I just figured you didn’t want anything to do with me. | 我以为你不想再和我有任何瓜葛了 | 
| [03:17] | Mom… | 妈… | 
| [03:19] | I sent you all those letters. | 我给你寄了那么多封信 | 
| [03:21] | I kept trying. | 我一直在努力联系你 | 
| [03:23] | I just thought that you didn’t want to see me. | 我以为你不想见我 | 
| [03:26] | I wrote you back. | 我给你回了信 | 
| [03:27] | You did? | 是吗? | 
| [03:28] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [03:29] | I never got ’em. | 我从来没收到你的信 | 
| [03:31] | -And then you never called me, so I just– -No, don’t. Come on, don’t. | -你也从没给我打过电话 所以我… -别说了 拜托 别说了 | 
| [03:34] | Look, you did the right thing, staying away. | 你做得对 就应该与我保持距离 | 
| [03:37] | And I never worried about you. | 我从没担心过你 | 
| [03:39] | The world has always loved taking care of you. | 这个世界总会关照你的 | 
| [03:43] | With that face. | 因为你有这样的容貌 | 
| [03:53] | How long are you gonna be in here this time? | 这次你会在这儿待多久? | 
| [03:55] | I don’t know. Could be five, could be ten. | 我不知道 也许5年 也许10年 | 
| [03:58] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没定 | 
| [03:59] | But I’m all right. | 但我没事 | 
| [04:00] | Really, I’m good. | 真的 我挺好 | 
| [04:03] | I’m sober. | 我很清醒 | 
| [04:05] | This is actually the most peace I’ve felt in a long time. | 现在是这么长时间以来 我感受到的最平静的日子 | 
| [04:09] | -Really? -Mmm. | 是吗? | 
| [04:11] | You know how exhausting it is to hide and lie all the time? | 你知道一直躲藏、撒谎 是多么劳心伤神吗? | 
| [04:19] | I got here, | 我来到这儿后 | 
| [04:21] | it was like I could finally exhale. | 感觉自己终于可以大口呼吸了 | 
| [04:25] | Right. | 那就好 | 
| [04:29] | It’s not the worst thing, | 付出代价 | 
| [04:30] | paying the price. | 并不是最糟糕的事 | 
| [04:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [04:35] | I could see how that would be a relief. | 我理解你为何觉得是一种解脱 | 
| [04:45] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [04:46] | I’m still here. [laughing] | 我还在这儿 | 
| [04:48] | You are. | 是啊 | 
| [04:50] | And you’re freaking out. | 你吓坏了 | 
| [04:51] | No. I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [04:53] | Yeah, feels like you are a little bit. | 有 感觉你有点吓到 | 
| [04:55] | And I get it. | 而且我理解 | 
| [04:56] | You’re with somebody new, and it’s scary | 你和新认识的人在一起 感觉有点害怕 | 
| [04:59] | and weird. | 有点奇怪 | 
| [05:01] | I think all we can really do is… | 我想我们能做的就是… | 
| [05:04] | dance it out. | 把这些感觉舞动出来 | 
| [05:06] | No, what? | 你说什么? | 
| [05:07] | -I think we should dance it out. -Um– | 我们应该把这些感觉舞动出来 | 
| [05:09] | Come on, little lady. | 来吧 小姑娘 | 
| [05:11] | Yeah, that’s what we’re gonna do. | 对 我们就是要这样跳舞 | 
| [05:13] | -Let’s move together. -What are we doing? | -我们来一起舞动 -我们在做什么? | 
| [05:16] | ♪ You’re wigging out ♪ | 你害怕了 | 
| [05:18] | ♪ Baby, that’s all right ♪ | 亲爱的 没关系 | 
| [05:21] | ♪ It’s normal to spin out When someone new spends the night ♪ | 如有新人共良宵 有点慌张很正常 | 
| [05:25] | ♪ Especially when He’s a nerdy chiropractor ♪ | 尤其他是个呆子一样的脊椎按摩师 | 
| [05:29] | ♪ Well, maybe it’ll help If you knew just one factor ♪ | 也许如果你知道一件事会有帮助 | 
| [05:34] | ♪ He thinks you’re incredible ♪ | 他觉得你非常非常好 | 
| [05:38] | ♪ And… ♪ | 而且… | 
| [05:41] | I’m coming up short with a rhyme for “incredible.” [laughs] | 以“非常好”结尾 我想不出押韵的词了 | 
| [05:44] | -I can’t do this. -“Indelible.” There it is. | -我不能继续了 -想出来了 “忘也忘不掉” | 
| [05:46] | Please, Ben, I’m… | 好了 本 我… | 
| [05:50] | I’m sorry. This was just a huge mistake. | 对不起 这一切是个巨大错误 | 
| [05:56] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? | 
| [05:57] | It– it doesn’t matter why. | 为什么不重要 | 
| [05:59] | It matters to me, ’cause I don’t think it was a mistake. | 对我很重要 因为我认为这不是错误 | 
| [06:04] | I feel like I’ve waited my whole life to meet someone like you. | 我觉得我等了一辈子 就是为了遇见你这样的人 | 
| [06:07] | Someone who challenges | 一个挑战我的人… | 
| [06:10] | me and shows up… | 出现在我的人生… | 
| [06:12] | and is this amazing combination of kind and strong and… | 她是善良、坚强和美丽的… | 
| [06:18] | beautiful. | 完美结合 | 
| [06:20] | I mean, really beautiful. | 我是说 非常美 | 
| [06:22] | Inside and out. | 内在外在都很美 | 
| [06:24] | Ben, seriously. | 本 我是认真的 | 
| [06:26] | -Oh, God. -Jen, what– | -天啊 -詹 你怎么… | 
| [06:28] | No, you have no clue | 你不知道 | 
| [06:31] | who I really am. | 我到底是什么样的人 | 
| [06:33] | And you deserve that person that | 你值得拥有 | 
| [06:35] | you just described. | 你刚刚描述的那样的人 | 
| [06:37] | And I assure you, it is… [scoffs] | 我向你保证 我… | 
| [06:41] | …it’s not me. | 不是那样的人 | 
| [06:45] | Jen, this is… [laughs] | 詹 你这样说… | 
| [06:46] | This is crazy. What are you talking about? We just… | 太不可思议了 你说什么呢?我们刚… | 
| [06:50] | [stammers] Help me understand. | 你帮我理解一下 | 
| [06:51] | Is this because it’s too soon after your husband… | 是不是因为你丈夫过世没过多久… | 
| [06:53] | -No. -…or what is it? | -不是 -…还是因为什么? | 
| [06:55] | No, it’s not. | 不是因为这个 | 
| [06:56] | -Okay, can we at least talk about it– -No, we can’t, we fucking can’t, okay? | -好吧 我们至少可以聊聊吧… -不能 我们他妈的不能聊 好吗? | 
| [07:01] | Just, please, just… | 请你… | 
| [07:03] | Please just go. | 请你走吧 | 
| [07:07] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [07:08] | Okay, please. | 好 请你走吧 | 
| [07:15] | You know, I don’t know… | 我不知道… | 
| [07:18] | what is going on with you, but… | 你到底怎么回事 但是… | 
| [07:21] | I really hope that someday you can see yourself the way I see you. | 我真的希望有一天 你会看到我眼里的你的样子 | 
| [07:26] | ‘Cause it’s pretty… | 因为它非常… | 
| [07:28] | it’s pretty special. | 它非常特别 | 
| [07:37] | Fuck. | 该死 | 
| [07:43] | Hey, Ben. | 嘿 本 | 
| [07:44] | Oh. Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查理 | 
| [07:46] | [chuckles] I was just leaving. | 我要走了 | 
| [07:49] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? | 
| [07:50] | Yeah, all good. I was just, um… | 嗯 没事 我刚才… | 
| [07:53] | having a meeting with your mom. A morning meeting. Uh-huh. | 和你妈妈开了个会 晨会 | 
| [07:59] | Uh… it’s over. | 不过 结束了 | 
| [08:01] | Hey, uh… | 嘿… | 
| [08:04] | you take good care of yourself, okay? | 你要照顾好自己 好吗? | 
| [08:07] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [08:08] | And, um… | 还有… | 
| [08:11] | you take good care of your mom, too. | 你也要照顾好你妈妈 | 
| [08:14] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [08:25] | -You’re living in Laguna? | 你住在拉古纳? | 
| [08:26] | Fancy. Fancy. -Mm-hmm. | 真不错 | 
| [08:28] | Who’s the fella? | 你男人是谁? | 
| [08:30] | Oh. No, no fella. I live with my friend Jen and her two boys, | 没有男人 我和我朋友詹 及她的两个儿子查理和亨利 | 
| [08:33] | Charlie and Henry. | 住在一起 | 
| [08:36] | Oh. You don’t have your own family? | 你没有自己的家庭? | 
| [08:38] | No. | 没有 | 
| [08:40] | But I have them. | 但我有他们 | 
| [08:42] | Hmm. Well, motherhood’s overrated anyway. | 反正当妈这件事也被高估了 | 
| [08:48] | Two minutes. | 还有两分钟 | 
| [08:50] | Oh, Frankie, can’t I just get a little bit more? | 弗兰基 你不能多给我点时间吗? | 
| [08:52] | I’m catching up with my daughter. Isn’t she beautiful? | 我在和我女儿聊聊近况 她是不是很漂亮? | 
| [08:57] | [Frankie] I see the resemblance. | 我看出了相像的地方 | 
| [08:59] | You can have five minutes, just this once. | 你们可以再聊五分钟 就这一次 | 
| [09:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:03] | Don’t think I didn’t notice that haircut. | 别以为我没注意到你理发了 | 
| [09:09] | -I don’t know how you do it. -Mnh-mnh. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 | 
| [09:11] | And still making friends everywhere you go. | 无论你走到哪儿 都能交到朋友 | 
| [09:13] | Mmm. You need ’em in this place. | 在这种地方 用得着他们的 | 
| [09:17] | How’d you end up back here? | 你怎么又回到监狱了? | 
| [09:19] | I can’t really talk about it. | 我真的不能说 | 
| [09:21] | But it’s the system. | 但体制就是这样 | 
| [09:23] | Once you go in, they make it almost impossible for you not to come back. | 一旦你进去过 他们就会想尽办法让你再回来 | 
| [09:31] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [09:36] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 | 
| [09:39] | Look… | 听我说… | 
| [09:40] | you were a kid. | 你当时还是个孩子 | 
| [09:43] | They shouldn’t have let you testify. | 他们不该让你作证 | 
| [09:44] | I think about it all the time. | 我一直都在想这事 | 
| [09:47] | I just… | 我… | 
| [09:50] | I had to tell the truth. | 我得说出真相 | 
| [09:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [09:54] | You didn’t know better. | 你当时什么也不懂 | 
| [10:00] | Look, that’s in the past. | 那都是过去的事了 | 
| [10:01] | Let’s live for the future. | 我们要为未来而活 | 
| [10:04] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [10:08] | I’d really like to see you more, Mom. | 妈 我真的很想多来看看你 | 
| [10:10] | Oh, baby, I’d like that too. | 亲爱的 我也想 | 
| [10:13] | Rumor has it, I have a parole hearing coming up. | 传言说 我就要上假释听证会了 | 
| [10:17] | Maybe I’ll get out sooner than later. | 也许我会早点出狱 | 
| [10:19] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [10:21] | Especially if I have a lawyer this time who didn’t get his degree at Costco. | 尤其是这次 我找了个在开市客上班 没拿到学位的律师 | 
| [10:26] | -But good attorneys don’t come cheap. | 不过好的律师都不便宜 | 
| [10:28] | -[Judy] No. | 是啊 | 
| [10:31] | God, I would love to help you, Mom, but I don’t have any money. | 天啊 我很想帮你 妈妈 但我没钱 | 
| [10:34] | [stammers] Oh, no, no, look, | 不用 听着 | 
| [10:36] | if you can’t show up for me like that, you can’t. | 如果你在经济上帮不上忙 就没什么可帮的了 | 
| [10:44] | Well, maybe I can try. | 也许我可以试试 | 
| [10:47] | That would mean a lot. | 那样对我意义重大 | 
| [10:53] | [Jen] Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [10:55] | -[Henry] Hey, Mom. -Hello. | -嘿 妈妈 -你好啊 | 
| [10:57] | So I saw Ben coming down the stairs earlier. | 今早本从楼梯上下来时 我看到他了 | 
| [11:00] | Ben was here? | 本来过了? | 
| [11:01] | Uh, yeah, he was here for just a second to talk about some real estate stuff. | 是的 他就待了一会儿 我们讨论了一些房地产的事 | 
| [11:05] | In your bedroom? | 在你的卧室? | 
| [11:06] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:09] | Well, he seemed upset when he left. | 他走的时候似乎很难过 | 
| [11:12] | He did? | 是吗? | 
| [11:14] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [11:15] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴吧! | 
| [11:16] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 | 
| [11:17] | No, honey, I’m sorry. It’s not you, it’s… | 不是 亲爱的 对不起 不是因为你… | 
| [11:20] | [huffs] The city council denied my stop sign petition. | 市政厅驳回了我的停车标志请愿 | 
| [11:23] | -Seriously? -Why? | -真的吗? -为什么? | 
| [11:24] | I don’t know, it doesn’t say. | 我不知道 回复没说 | 
| [11:25] | It’s just an impersonal rejection from some faceless assholes. | 只是一封某些不具名的混蛋 缺乏人情味的拒绝信 | 
| [11:29] | So that’s it? We did all that work for nothing? | 就这样? 我们白白做了那么多工作? | 
| [11:33] | No. That’s not it. | 不 不是这样的 | 
| [11:37] | -[Henry] Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? | 
| [11:38] | -To make them tell me to my face. | 去让他们当着我的面告诉我 | 
| [11:40] | -Can I come with you? -Uh, no, you may not. | -我可以和你一起去吗? -不行 | 
| [11:42] | You are gonna finish your breakfast, | 你要吃完你的早餐 | 
| [11:44] | and when you’re done eating, | 等你吃完了 | 
| [11:45] | you’re gonna take your bowl to the dishwasher for once in your life. | 你要把碗拿到洗碗机里去洗 一辈子就拿这么一次也好 | 
| [11:48] | I’m on your side. Why are you mad at me? | 我站在你这边 你怎么生我的气? | 
| [11:50] | [Jen] I’m not, I’m just covering my bases. | 没有 我只是在为各种可能性做准备 | 
| [11:52] | Fuck you | 去你的 | 
| [12:02] | [woman] I mean, I’ve done the research, | 我做了调查 | 
| [12:04] | and the numbers are very compelling. | 这些数字很有说服力 | 
| [12:08] | I’m just very passionate about this. | 我对此很积极 | 
| [12:11] | So I think, in terms of medians… | 所以我想 对于中央隔离带… | 
| [12:16] | we shouldn’t. | 我们不应该要 | 
| [12:23] | Hi. Jen Harding, | 嗨 我是詹·哈丁 | 
| [12:24] | real estate agent, mom, and I am here to say no. | 房地产经纪人、也是母亲 我是来表达反对的 | 
| [12:29] | To medians? | 反对中央隔离带? | 
| [12:30] | No, to you. | 不是 是反对你们 | 
| [12:31] | I beg your pardon. | 请你再说一遍 | 
| [12:33] | I submitted a proposal for a stop sign | 我提交了一份停车标志提案 | 
| [12:35] | that was just rejected by this council, | 却刚刚被你们市政厅否决了 | 
| [12:37] | so I am here to reject your rejection. | 所以我是来反对你们的否决结果的 | 
| [12:40] | Well, I’m sorry, but this is the median hearing. | 抱歉 但现在是中央隔离带听证会 | 
| [12:42] | Well, now we’re gonna talk about stop signs. | 现在我们要谈谈停车标志 | 
| [12:44] | Well, unfortunately, that request was denied | 很遗憾 你的请求被否决了 | 
| [12:46] | because stop signs slow down traffic. | 因为停车标志会使交通变缓 | 
| [12:50] | Uh, that’s the point. | 问题就在这儿 | 
| [12:51] | After review, the board actually felt that it could do more harm than good. | 经过评审 委员会认为那样做弊大于利 | 
| [12:54] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 | 
| [12:56] | who’s a stop sign gonna harm? | 一块停车标志会伤害谁? | 
| [12:58] | Except for some asshole who bought a Lambo | 除了影响那些买了兰博基尼 | 
| [13:01] | -to compensate for his micro dick? -[crowd murmuring] | 来弥补其鸡鸡短小缺憾的混蛋 还有谁? | 
| [13:03] | Miss, we really don’t need that kind of language. Okay…. [groans] | 小姐 我们不用说话这么难听 | 
| [13:07] | Please don’t call me “miss.” That is annoying. | 不要叫我“小姐” 这样令人讨厌 | 
| [13:08] | I’m a full-grown fucking woman, | 我他妈是个成年女性 | 
| [13:11] | and I have a teenage son who’s about to get his driver’s license, | 而且我有个十几岁儿子 他就要拿到驾照了 | 
| [13:13] | and I am trying to protect him | 我是在努力保护他 | 
| [13:16] | and make this neighborhood safer for him | 让这个社区成为对他 对你们所有人来说 | 
| [13:18] | and for all of you. | 更安全的社区 | 
| [13:19] | You know, Mrs. Harding, | 哈丁夫人 | 
| [13:20] | I find it interesting that you’re so concerned | 你非常关心确保邻居安全这事 | 
| [13:24] | about keeping your neighbors safe. | 我觉得非常有意思 | 
| [13:26] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思 我认识你吗? | 
| [13:27] | Yeah, we met. | 对 我们见过 | 
| [13:29] | The name’s Andrew. | 我叫安德鲁 | 
| [13:31] | Andrew Peters. | 安德鲁·彼得斯 | 
| [13:33] | You might remember me from when you offered me a free estimate on my house | 你也许记得 你为我提供房屋免费评估那次 | 
| [13:37] | and then assaulted me. | 然后又殴打了我 | 
| [13:39] | -Get the fuck off me! -[grunts, shouts] | 你他妈放开我! | 
| [13:41] | No means motherfucking no. | 不行就是他妈不行 | 
| [13:43] | You bitch! | 你个贱人! | 
| [13:44] | You almost broke my nose. | 你差点打断我的鼻子 | 
| [13:47] | I should have hit you harder. | 我真该更用力打你 | 
| [13:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? | 
| [13:50] | Well, you may remember | 你也许记得 | 
| [13:52] | that the reason I tried to break your nose | 我想要打断你的鼻子的原因 | 
| [13:54] | is ’cause you were trying to force yourself on me | 是因为在我一遍遍拒绝你之后 | 
| [13:56] | after I repeatedly said no. | 你还是想要对我霸王硬上弓 | 
| [13:59] | And I said no to you, not just because you are fucking gross… | 我拒绝你不仅因为你恶心至极… | 
| [14:05] | but because I had just lost my husband, | 而且因为我刚失去了丈夫 | 
| [14:08] | and the last thing that I needed | 我最不需要的 | 
| [14:09] | was to be molested by some smug, horny prick. | 就是被某个自以为是的色狼骚扰 | 
| [14:13] | That’s not what happened. | 事实不是这样的 | 
| [14:14] | Well, could have used a stop sign that day, huh? | 那天要是有个停止的标志 就好了 是吧? | 
| [14:16] | -[woman] Yeah. -[crowd murmuring] | 对 | 
| [14:21] | And if there had been a stop sign | 如果我丈夫出车祸遇难的… | 
| [14:25] | on the road where my husband was killed… | 那条路上有一块停车标志… | 
| [14:28] | he might be alive today. | 他今天也许还活着 | 
| [14:30] | And my boys would still have their father. | 我的两个儿子或许还拥有自己的父亲 | 
| [14:34] | And our world wouldn’t have fallen apart. | 我们的世界也不会崩塌了 | 
| [14:38] | [man] Mrs. Harding, | 哈丁夫人 | 
| [14:39] | though I’m sorry to hear about your husband’s death, | 虽然听到你丈夫去世的消息 我感到很遗憾 | 
| [14:41] | we don’t know that a stop sign could have saved him. | 但我们不知道一块停车标志 是否能救他一命 | 
| [14:46] | No, we don’t. | 对 我们不知道 | 
| [14:49] | But it’s one stop sign. | 但它是一块停车标志 | 
| [14:52] | And if there is a chance of saving someone else | 如果有机会让别人 | 
| [14:55] | from having to feel how I feel every day of my life, | 免于遭受我每天遭受的痛苦 | 
| [14:59] | then trust me, it is worth it. | 那请相信我 这样做值得 | 
| [15:01] | Because I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. | 因为我不希望这种事 发生在任何人身上 | 
| [15:07] | Even you. | 甚至你 | 
| [15:23] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [15:25] | Miss Hale. | 霍尔小姐 | 
| [15:25] | -I think you can call me Judy by now. | 我觉得你现在可以叫我朱迪 | 
| [15:27] | -I don’t. Okay. . | -我不会这么叫 -好吧 | 
| [15:29] | I brought you something | 我给你带了点东西 | 
| [15:35] | It’s Flo. | 这是弗洛 | 
| [15:36] | I heard she’s feeling better. I mean, not from Michelle, | 我听说她感觉好些了 不是听米歇尔说的 | 
| [15:38] | because she won’t return my texts, which is really hurtful, | 因为她不愿回我的信息 这样真的令人伤心 | 
| [15:40] | -but I– -Seriously? | -但我… -不是吧? | 
| [15:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [15:42] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你画的这个 | 
| [15:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [15:46] | I was also hoping that maybe you could do me a favor. | 我也希望也许你可以帮我个忙 | 
| [15:48] | You think you’re in a position to ask me for favors? | 你觉得你有资格请我帮忙? | 
| [15:51] | Probably not, but it’s about my paintings. I’m just looking for them. | 也许没有 但事关我的画作 我在寻找它们 | 
| [15:53] | There’s a whole collection of little girls with holes in their hearts. | 有一整套画的小女孩心上有洞的画 | 
| [15:57] | -Okay. -I know it sounds weird, | -好的 -我知道听上去很奇怪 | 
| [15:59] | but they’re worth something, and last time I saw them was at Steve’s gallery. | 但它们有价值 上次我见到它们 是在史蒂夫的画廊 | 
| [16:02] | Stop talking. I have something to show you. Prager! | 别说了 我有个东西要给你看 普拉格! | 
| [16:06] | [Nick] Hello, Judy. | 嘿 朱迪 | 
| [16:08] | Hey, Nick. | 嘿 尼克 | 
| [16:10] | Good to see you back in uniform. | 很高兴看到你穿回了警察制服 | 
| [16:12] | Uh, is it? | 是吗? | 
| [16:17] | [Perez] Can you do me a favor and explain to me what’s happening in these photos? | 你可不可以帮我个忙 解释一下这些照片是怎么回事? | 
| [16:22] | That is not what it looks like. | 事实并不是看上去那样 | 
| [16:23] | Oh, that’s not Charlie Harding with Steve Wood’s car? | 那不是查理·哈丁 和史蒂夫·伍德的车吗? | 
| [16:27] | Charlie has nothing to do with anything about Steve. | 查理与史蒂夫的事没有任何关系 | 
| [16:30] | Okay, then… help us understand why there’s also CCTV footage | 好 那你帮我们理解一下 为什么也有监控录像显示 | 
| [16:34] | of Charlie driving Steve’s car the night it was burned. | 史蒂夫的车被烧那晚 查理开那辆车了 | 
| [16:38] | Well, I– | 我… | 
| [16:39] | Look, our boss is itching for us to make an arrest in this case. | 在这种情况下 我们的上司巴不得我们逮捕个人 | 
| [16:41] | And he thinks we should be looking at you. | 他认为我们应该着眼于你 | 
| [16:44] | -He does? -[Perez] He does. | -是吗? -是的 | 
| [16:45] | But it’s a little hard not to look at this. | 但不着眼于此会有点难 | 
| [16:47] | It’s our only actual lead. | 因为这是我们唯一的线索 | 
| [16:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:51] | Well, those are just a few pictures. | 这只是几张照片 | 
| [16:53] | [Nick] They don’t tell a very good story. | 照片能提供的信息并不完整 | 
| [16:54] | We know Charlie’s angry about his father’s death. | 我们都知道查理对他父亲的死 怀恨在心 | 
| [16:57] | And we know he’s had access to a gun. | 而且我们知道他有机会拿到枪 | 
| [16:59] | [Perez] The question is whether he was angry enough to use it, which, | 嗯 但问题是 他是不是生气到 去使用枪 | 
| [17:01] | -obviously, we’re gonna have to ask him. -He didn’t. That’s not what happened. | -很显然我们得问问他 -他没有 事实不是那样的 | 
| [17:06] | Then what did? | 那事实是怎样? | 
| [17:10] | Look, Charlie’s the one who needs a favor now, | 现在需要帮忙的人是查理 | 
| [17:13] | so if you got a better story, you need to tell us quickly. | 所以如果你有更好的内情 你需要马上告诉我们 | 
| [17:25] | Char, Hen! | 查理、亨利! | 
| [17:27] | Mama made dinner! | 妈妈做好晚餐了! | 
| [17:29] | Sort of a once-in-a-lifetime thing here. | 今天的晚餐可是千载难逢的哟 | 
| [17:32] | Probably gonna taste like shit, but that’s my love just tasting like shit. | 可能会很难下咽 但这就是我品起来很难下咽的爱 | 
| [17:36] | Hello! | 人呢? | 
| [17:40] | Hey, Boop. Dinner’s ready. | 嘿 鲍普 晚餐好了 | 
| [17:42] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 | 
| [17:44] | Hmm? No? What’s going on? Are you okay? | 不饿?怎么了?你没事吧? | 
| [17:46] | -I got into a fight with Shandy. -Oh. | 我和珊迪吵了一架 | 
| [17:49] | I don’t want to be her friend anymore. | 我不想再和她做朋友了 | 
| [17:51] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [17:52] | You guys can’t talk it out? | 你们不能好好谈谈吗? | 
| [17:54] | I mean, Shandy, you know, seems like… | 我是说 珊迪看起来… | 
| [17:57] | very reasonable. | 挺通情达理的 | 
| [18:00] | She killed my bird. | 她杀了我的鸟 | 
| [18:03] | -She did? | 是吗? | 
| [18:04] | -I know you told her to lie about it. | 我知道是你让她撒谎的 | 
| [18:10] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这样做? | 
| [18:12] | [stammers] I don’t… | 我不… | 
| [18:14] | I don’t know, honey. | 我不知道 亲爱的 | 
| [18:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [18:17] | I just– I knew how upset you were about the bird, | 我只是… 我知道 你因为那只鸟的死有多难过 | 
| [18:19] | and I just didn’t want you to | 我只是不想让你 | 
| [18:21] | feel any worse. | 感到更难过 | 
| [18:22] | But I do feel worse. | 但我确实感到更难过 | 
| [18:24] | You’re my mom, | 你是我妈妈 | 
| [18:25] | and you fucking lied to me. | 你他妈的竟然骗了我 | 
| [18:28] | Yeah, um… | 对 | 
| [18:31] | Look, I– I made a mistake, okay? | 我犯了错 好吗? | 
| [18:35] | Moms make mistakes sometimes. | 妈妈们有时候都会犯错 | 
| [18:38] | I’m really sorry, honey. | 亲爱的 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [18:40] | What can I do to make it up to you? | 我要怎么做才能弥补这件事呢? | 
| [18:42] | Do you want to go to the arcade? | 你想去游戏厅吗? | 
| [18:45] | No. | 不想 | 
| [18:46] | But maybe when Judy gets home, she can come up to my room? | 但也许等朱迪回来 她可以来我房间吗? | 
| [18:53] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [19:00] | You have your bird, huh? | 你有了小鸟? | 
| [19:02] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是… | 
| [19:04] | somehow its– its tail broke. | 不知怎的 它的尾巴坏了 | 
| [19:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [19:12] | All right, well, I love you. [kisses] | 好了 我爱你 | 
| [19:19] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [19:24] | -Hey, we need to fucking talk. | 嘿 我们需要谈谈 | 
| [19:25] | -What? Oh, God, what now? | 什么?天啊 又怎么了? | 
| [19:27] | I’m not Henry. You don’t have to hide shit from me. You don’t have to lie. | 我不是亨利 有事你不用瞒着我 你不用骗我 | 
| [19:29] | Okay, what are you talking about, Charlie? | 好吧 查理 你在说什么呢? | 
| [19:31] | Everything. | 所有事情 | 
| [19:33] | Ben, Steve. I know you’re the one who burned his car. | 本、史蒂夫 我知道烧毁他车的人是你 | 
| [19:37] | You had a fucking gas can in your hand. | 你当时手里可是拿着汽油桶 | 
| [19:39] | Look, you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 | 
| [19:41] | Okay? It’s none of your fucking business. | 知道吗?这事跟你没关系 | 
| [19:43] | It is! It is my business. | 有关系!跟我有关系 | 
| [19:45] | You’re my mother. Aren’t we supposed to look out for each other? | 你是我妈 我们不该互相照顾吗? | 
| [19:48] | Yeah. Yeah, we are. | 对 是 应该 | 
| [19:50] | So you need to drop it, okay? | 所以你不要再提这事了 好吗? | 
| [19:53] | -What– -Trust me. | -你… -相信我 | 
| [19:55] | Why can’t you tell me | 你为什么不能告诉我 | 
| [19:55] | -what the fuck is going on? -Because I can’t. | -到底是怎么回事? -因为我不能 | 
| [19:57] | -Why not? -Because. | -为什么不能? -因为… | 
| [19:58] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [20:00] | [shuddering] Because I’m scared. | 因为我害怕 | 
| [20:06] | Steve Wood… | 史蒂夫·伍德… | 
| [20:08] | was involved with some very dangerous people, okay? | 牵扯到一些非常危险的人物 知道吗? | 
| [20:13] | So you, please, | 所以请你 | 
| [20:16] | don’t say another word about this ever again. | 对此事不要再提一个字了 | 
| [20:19] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我说的吗? | 
| [20:20] | Yeah. | 明白 | 
| [20:22] | Not another word, Charlie. | 查理 一个字都不要再提 | 
| [20:27] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [20:32] | What? What is that? | 什么?这是什么? | 
| [20:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [20:44] | [Nick] You don’t really think the kid did it. | 你不会真的认为是那个孩子干的吧 | 
| [20:46] | I’m just going off the evidence. It’s all we have. | 我只是根据证据判断的 我们只有这些证据 | 
| [20:50] | -Did you take a look at what I gave you? -I did. | -你看了我给你的东西吗? -看了 | 
| [20:53] | But we need more. A couple of photos of a guy | 但我们需要更多证据 一个人走进一家画廊的几张照片 | 
| [20:56] | walking into an art gallery doesn’t prove much. | 并不能证明什么 | 
| [20:57] | Neither does a couple photos of the kid in the car. | 那孩子在车上的几张照片 也不能证明什么 | 
| [21:02] | Prager, my man, those phones aren’t gonna answer themselves. | 普拉格 这几部电话不会自己应答的 | 
| [21:07] | So, um… | 那… | 
| [21:08] | what did Judy Hale have to say for herself? | 朱迪·霍尔是怎么替自己辩护的? | 
| [21:11] | She’s not talking yet. | 她还不想说 | 
| [21:13] | Did you dangle the kid? | 你利用那个孩子了吗? | 
| [21:14] | I… did. | 我…利用了 | 
| [21:16] | -Good girl. -I’m not your girl. | -好姑娘 -我不是你的姑娘 | 
| [21:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [21:20] | I thought that would be a compliment for a woman your age. | 我以为对你这样年龄的女人来说 这么说算是恭维 | 
| [21:24] | Bitch. | 贱人 | 
| [21:39] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [21:42] | I need to see you in the garage, please. Now. | 我需要和你在车库聊聊 就现在 | 
| [21:46] | Really? Just– fuck. Okay. | 不是吧?真是…令人头疼 好吧 | 
| [21:50] | [Jen] Hey, hey. | 嘿 | 
| [21:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? | 
| [21:56] | What’s going on? Judy, just tell me what’s going on. | 怎么了?朱迪 快告诉我到底怎么了 | 
| [21:59] | The police have pictures of Charlie driving Steve’s car, | 警方有查理开史蒂夫的车的照片 | 
| [22:02] | the ones that Parker took. | 帕克拍的那些照片 | 
| [22:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:04] | They also have him on CCTV… | 而且他们也有那辆车被烧那晚… | 
| [22:07] | -driving the car the night it was burned. -Oh, my God. | -查理开那辆车的监控录像 -天啊 | 
| [22:10] | They think he did it, Jen. | 詹 他们认为是查理干的 | 
| [22:11] | No, no, no, no. | 不… | 
| [22:14] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:15] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? | 
| [22:17] | -What am I gonna do, Judy? -Nothing. | -朱迪 我该怎么办? -什么都别做 | 
| [22:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:19] | -Listen to me. Nothing. -What? | -听我说 什么都别做 -什么? | 
| [22:21] | I’m gonna take the blame. | 因为我要为此承担责任 | 
| [22:24] | What? No, no, you’re not. | 什么?不 你不能 | 
| [22:25] | I’m not asking you. I’m telling you. | 我不是在征询你 我是在通知你 | 
| [22:27] | -Oh, fuck, no! -You are going to let me do this. | -绝对不行! -你要同意我这么做 | 
| [22:30] | I need to do this. | 我需要这么做 | 
| [22:31] | Oh, my God, Judy. | 天啊 朱迪 | 
| [22:32] | -No. -Yes. | -不行 -行 | 
| [22:34] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [22:36] | The night that Steve died… | 史蒂夫死的那晚… | 
| [22:40] | I was gonna kill myself. | 我本来打算自杀的 | 
| [22:42] | What? | 什么? | 
| [22:43] | But then you called me, | 但后来你给我打了电话 | 
| [22:45] | and you saved me. | 你救了我 | 
| [22:48] | Oh, Judy. | 朱迪 | 
| [22:48] | And maybe you saved me for a reason, so that I can do this for you now. | 也许冥冥中你救我是有原因的 我现在好为你做这事 | 
| [22:52] | You have a family. | 你有家庭 | 
| [22:54] | You have a life. | 你有生活 | 
| [22:55] | Please let me do this for you, Jen. | 詹 请让我为你做这事 | 
| [22:57] | I’m responsible for all of this. | 这一切都是因为我 | 
| [22:59] | If it wasn’t for me, none of this would have happened. | 要不是因为我 这一切都不会发生的 | 
| [23:01] | You’re not responsible for Steve’s death. | 你对史蒂夫的死没有责任 | 
| [23:04] | I am. | 我有责任 | 
| [23:05] | -Yes, I am. -No, you’re not. | -不 我有责任 -不 你没责任 | 
| [23:07] | He came here looking for me, and then he attacked you. | 他来这儿找我 然后他袭击了你 | 
| [23:09] | No. | 不是 | 
| [23:10] | -Yes, it was self-defense, Jen. -No, it wasn’t. | -是的 詹 你那是正当防卫 -不 不是的 | 
| [23:13] | Yes, it was. | 是的 | 
| [23:14] | No, it wasn’t, Judy. | 不 不是的 朱迪 | 
| [23:16] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? | 
| [23:19] | He was walking away. | 他当时正要离开 | 
| [23:23] | And he didn’t attack me, okay? | 他没有袭击我 知道吗? | 
| [23:26] | I attacked him. | 我袭击了他 | 
| [23:31] | -No, you said that he was strangling you. -No, I… | -不 你说他掐住了你的脖子 -没有 我… | 
| [23:33] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 | 
| [23:34] | You what? | 你什么? | 
| [23:35] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 | 
| [23:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [23:39] | No, I don’t understand why you– | 不 我不明白你为什么… | 
| [23:41] | why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做? | 
| [23:43] | Why– why would you kill him? | 你为什么要杀他? | 
| [23:46] | [Steve] He was looking for a way out, honey. | 亲爱的 他在寻找出路 | 
| [23:48] | -What? -Ted. | -什么? -特德 | 
| [23:49] | He jumped in front of our car. | 是他跳到了我们车前 | 
| [23:53] | -No. -Oh, yeah, he wanted to get hit. | -不 -真的 他想要被撞 | 
| [23:56] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 | 
| [23:58] | You know what? I don’t fucking blame him, | 你知道吗 我他妈不怪他 | 
| [24:00] | because if I was married to you, I’d want to put a fucking gun to my head. | 因为如果我和你结婚 我也会想拿枪对准自己的脑袋 | 
| [24:03] | I’d want to kill myself, too, you miserable cunt! | 我也会想自杀的 你这个令人讨厌的婊子! | 
| [24:11] | ‘Cause he was saying some really bad things, okay? | 因为他当时说了非常难听的话 知道吗? | 
| [24:14] | And I got really angry and I… | 我变得非常生气 我… | 
| [24:17] | I just lost it. | 我就情绪失控了 | 
| [24:21] | What did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么? | 
| [24:22] | I can’t– it doesn’t fucking matter. | 天啊 我不能… 说什么不重要 | 
| [24:24] | -Yes, it does. -No. | -不 很重要 -不重要 | 
| [24:25] | -What did he say to you? -No, it doesn’t– | -他对你说了什么? -不 不重要… | 
| [24:27] | It obviously matters, ’cause you fucking killed him. | 显然很重要 因为你他妈杀了他 | 
| [24:29] | What the fuck did he say to you? | 他到底对你说了什么? | 
| [24:31] | He said that Ted jumped in front of that car! | 他说是特德跳到你们车前的! | 
| [24:34] | Okay? He said that he wanted to die because of me. | 知道吗?他说特德因为我想要死 | 
| [24:43] | -You know that’s not true, right? -It’s true. | -你知道那不是真的 对吧? -是真的 | 
| [24:45] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是真的 | 
| [24:47] | None of that is true. That’s just what Steve did. | 他说的都不是真的 史蒂夫就是这种人 | 
| [24:49] | He wanted to hurt you. | 他想要刺痛你 | 
| [24:51] | -That’s how he was. -[sobbing] | 他就是这种人 | 
| [24:53] | No, he was right, Judy. | 不 朱迪 他说得对 | 
| [24:56] | I’m– I’m a piece of shit. | 我… 我一无是处 | 
| [24:59] | I’m a fucking piece of shit. | 我他妈一无是处 | 
| [25:03] | [shuddering] Ted fucking hated me, | 特德非常讨厌我 | 
| [25:05] | my kids fucking hate me, I fucking hate me. | 我的孩子们都讨厌我 我也讨厌我自己 | 
| [25:08] | Everybody just fucking hates me. | 人人都他妈讨厌我 | 
| [25:11] | I don’t hate you. | 我不讨厌你 | 
| [25:13] | -I could never hate you– -Oh, God, | -我从没讨厌过你… -行了吧 | 
| [25:14] | that’s because you love anyone who just gives you a morsel of fucking attention, | 那是因为只要谁给你一点关心 你就会喜欢谁 | 
| [25:18] | even if it’s abusive. | 就算是辱骂虐待 | 
| [25:19] | It’s like you get off on it or something. | 就好像你为此感到兴奋似的 | 
| [25:21] | It’s why you loved Steve and why you love your shitty, fucking asshole mother! | 这就是你爱史蒂夫 爱你混蛋母亲的原因! | 
| [25:26] | You’ll just stick around for anybody. | 你就是会留恋任何人 | 
| [25:38] | -[door slams shut] -Shit. [sobs] | 可恶 | 
| [25:41] | Judy, wait. | 朱迪 等一下 | 
| [25:42] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, please. | 请你站住 | 
| [25:44] | Look, I didn’t mean it, okay? I didn’t mean that. | 我不是故意的 好吗?我不是故意的 | 
| [25:46] | No, listen to me. Listen to me. Listen to me, stop. I am so sorry. Okay, listen. Listen. | 不要 听我说 停下 我非常抱歉 好了 听我说 | 
| [25:50] | It’s okay to be angry. You should be fucking irate right now. I deserve that. | 生气没关系 你现在应该发怒 我活该 | 
| [25:53] | -Don’t. -You should punch me in the face. | -别拦我 -你应该打我的脸 | 
| [25:55] | -Come on, please. -No. | -拜托了 -不 | 
| [25:56] | -Come on, hit me, please. -No. | -拜托了 打我 求你 -不要 | 
| [25:57] | No, wait, just punch me in the face. | 不要 等等 求你打我的脸 | 
| [26:00] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 | 
| [26:03] | No, don’t, please. | 不要 求你 | 
| [26:04] | Don’t go. Don’t go. Please, just hit me! | 不要走 求你 打我吧! | 
| [26:07] | Move! | 闪开! | 
| [26:08] | -Please! -I need you to move. | -求你了! -我要你闪开 | 
| [26:10] | -Out of the way. -Just hit me! | 打我吧! | 
| [26:11] | -Get out of the way! -No! | -让开! -不! | 
| [26:12] | -Move, Jen! -Just fucking run me over! | -闪开 詹! -你从我身上开过去吧! | 
| [26:14] | -Stop it! -Hit me! | -你别这样! -打我吧! | 
| [26:16] | [screaming] Stop! | 别这样! | 
| [26:19] | Stop it! [panting] | 别这样! | 
| [26:22] | Just fucking stop it! [crying] | 你他妈别这样! | 
| [26:29] | Just stop it. | 别这样 | 
| [26:32] | Just stop it. | 别这样 | 
| [26:37] | Judy. | 朱迪? | 
| [26:42] | Judy. | 朱迪 | 
| [26:45] | Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来 | 
| [26:46] | Come here. Come here. Come here. | 过来 | 
| [26:48] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事 | 
| [26:51] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [26:53] | [sobbing] It’s not okay. | 有事 | 
| [26:55] | It’s not okay. | 有事 | 
| [26:58] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [29:08] | Jen? | 詹? | 
| [29:19] | Mrs. Harding. | 哈丁夫人 | 
| [29:21] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? | 
| [29:24] | There’s something I have to confess. | 我要坦白一件事 |