时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:26] | I was looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[00:29] | How long ago did you leave the vigil? | 你多久前离开的守夜活动? |
[00:30] | Not long ago enough. | 没多久 |
[00:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:34] | Well, that’s a nice jacket. | 这件夹克不错 |
[00:37] | Oh, shit, it’s… | 糟糕 这衣服是… |
[00:37] | It’s Ben’s. He gave it to me, and I forgot to give it back to him. | 这件衣服是本的 我… 他给我的 然后我忘了还给他 |
[00:41] | Oh, what else did he give you? | 他还给了你什么? |
[00:44] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[00:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[00:47] | Okay, uh, you know what? | 好吧… 你知道吗? |
[00:50] | I’m really exhausted, and I think that you are on the dark side of drunk. | 我实在好累 而且我觉得你喝得已经有点阴暗了 |
[00:54] | I think I’m on the dark side of the truth. | 应该说我是站在真相的阴暗面 |
[00:57] | Okay, I don’t know what that means. | 好吧 我不知道这话什么意思 |
[00:59] | -Look, let’s just– -Think about it. | -听我说 我们… -好好想想吧 |
[01:00] | I can’t. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我想不了 根本听不懂 |
[01:03] | So let’s just… Why don’t we call it a night? | 所以我们就…要不今晚就到这儿吧? |
[01:04] | I need two minutes where I don’t feel like the fucking walls are caving in on me. | 我得缓两分钟 不然我总觉得 那些墙在朝我身上倒下来 |
[01:08] | -All right, so let’s– | 好吗? |
[01:09] | -Why did you have Steve Wood’s car? | 你为什么有史蒂夫·伍德的车? |
[01:16] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[01:22] | So he just gave it to you? | 他直接给的你吗? |
[01:24] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:26] | Who just gives someone an $80,000 Mercedes? | 谁会给别人一辆八万美元的奔驰? |
[01:28] | That is a great follow-up question, | 这个跟进问题很不错 |
[01:30] | and I will answer it. | 我会回答的 |
[01:31] | The answer is… | 回答就是 |
[01:33] | I was about to close a really big deal with Steve, | 我就要和史蒂夫完成一笔大交易时 |
[01:36] | and he pulled out last minute, | 他在最后一刻 |
[01:38] | so, uh… | 退出了 所以 |
[01:40] | he felt bad. | 他感到过意不去 |
[01:41] | Yeah, super bad. | 是的 很过意不去 |
[01:42] | Yeah, so he gave me the car as, like, an apology for bailing on out. | 对 所以他把那辆车给了我 为中途退出表示歉意 |
[01:46] | [Judy] He’s really, really generous. | 他真的很大方 |
[01:49] | -Then he goes missing… [sighs] -[groans] | 后来他失踪了 |
[01:51] | …and we hadn’t switched over the title. | 但我们还没有办理过户 |
[01:54] | So I put it into storage | 所以我就把车先存放了起来… |
[01:57] | until that whole thing plays out, which could be– | 直到整件事过去 可能会等… |
[02:00] | [both] Many, many years. | -很多很多年 -很多很多年 |
[02:02] | -And many never even happen. -No. | -这个很多年 可能永远都等不到 -是啊 |
[02:04] | Well, how did it get burned? | 车是怎么被烧毁的? |
[02:06] | Well, it wouldn’t start, | 车当时发动不了 |
[02:08] | and then your mom left it on the side of the road. | 然后你妈就把它留在了路边 |
[02:10] | Yeah, ’cause I thought it’d be fine. | 是的 因为我当时觉得没事 |
[02:12] | You know how people love to burn cars on the side of the road. | 但你也知道 人们喜欢烧停在路边的车 |
[02:14] | Not really. | 没有的事 |
[02:16] | Yeah, really. | 有的 |
[02:17] | People are a fucking mess. | 有些人就他妈是垃圾 |
[02:19] | -Yeah. Sad. -[sighs] | 是的 很可悲 |
[02:21] | Well, then shouldn’t we go to the police? | 那我们不该去找警察吗? |
[02:23] | Right? At least tell them that Steve wasn’t the one driving the car that night? | 对吧?至少告诉他们 那晚开那辆车的人不是史蒂夫? |
[02:26] | That’s the right thing to do, right? | 这样做是对的吧? |
[02:28] | -Eh, I mean, I’d– -[Charlie] Or no? | -还是不对? -我会…嘿 |
[02:31] | -Hey, I’d love to do the right thing. -Me too. | -我也想做对的事 -我也是 |
[02:33] | Um, but, kiddo, | 可是啊 孩子 |
[02:36] | we go to the cops, | 我们去找警察 |
[02:38] | we’re gonna have to tell them | 我们就得告诉他们 |
[02:40] | that you were driving the car, | 那晚开车的是你 |
[02:41] | and you would get into a lot of trouble, | 然后你会惹上大麻烦 |
[02:43] | and you would never, ever | 那你就永远都 |
[02:46] | -get your license, so… [inhales] -No. | -拿不到你的驾照了 所以… -拿不到咯 |
[02:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:50] | -[Charlie] Oh, fuck. -Yeah. | -太糟糕了 -是啊 |
[02:52] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[02:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:57] | Aww, baby, baby, no, I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 宝贝 不用 我知道 抱歉的是我 |
[03:00] | -I’m sorry. -Me, too. | -对不起 -我也是 |
[03:01] | -But it’s like, it’s okay. | 不过呢 没关系 |
[03:02] | -It is. | 没错 |
[03:03] | We fuck up, you know? | 我们搞砸了 知道吧? |
[03:04] | -We all fuck up. Mm-hmm. -Everybody, a lot of times. | -我们都搞砸了 -大家都搞砸了 很多次 |
[03:09] | Okay, well… | 好了 那… |
[03:11] | [Jen] Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:12] | Just don’t take it all on you, you know what I mean? | 你别把这一切都揽在自己身上 你明白我的意思吧 |
[03:15] | -On your shoulders. Night, babe. -[Judy] No. | 别全都自己扛 晚安 宝贝 |
[03:17] | -Sleep tight. -[Charlie] Good night. | -睡个好觉 -晚安 |
[03:20] | -Oh, my God, I’m gaslighting my own kid. -[Charlie] Oh! | 天啊 我在蒙蔽自己的孩子 |
[03:22] | I’m lying to him. I’m lying to everyone all the time. | 我一直在骗他 一直在骗所有人 |
[03:26] | Okay, but you know what? You don’t have to lie to me. | 好 但你知道吗?你不用骗我 |
[03:29] | -Okay? -Hmm? | 好吗? |
[03:31] | I saw you kissing Ben, okay? | 我看见你亲本了 好吗? |
[03:35] | [stammers] That was– he kissed me. | 那是…他亲的我 我没有… |
[03:38] | It meant nothing. | 那个吻毫无意义 |
[03:39] | Okay, but it seems a little unfair to me | 好吧 但这样似乎对我有点不公平 |
[03:41] | since you told me I can’t date Michelle | 因为你跟我说我不能和米歇尔约会 |
[03:43] | because of the proximity to Perez, | 因为那样太接近佩雷斯 |
[03:45] | but then you can just mack out all you want with Ben. | 但你就可以和本随心所欲地激吻 |
[03:47] | Okay, well, I’m not gonna be “macking out” with him ever again. | 我不会再和他“激吻”了 |
[03:50] | Well, that’s too bad, | 太遗憾了 |
[03:51] | because in a normal world, you guys would make a really good couple. | 因为在正常的世界里 你们两个会是很登对的情侣 |
[03:54] | Well, we don’t live in a normal world. [scoffs] | 我们没有生活在正常的世界里 |
[03:58] | Not anymore. | 不会再正常了 |
[04:00] | And it’s Ben. | 而且他是本 |
[04:02] | It’s Steve’s fucking brother. | 他可是史蒂夫的弟弟 |
[04:04] | It’s Steve’s fucking sweet brother. Okay? | 是他弟弟没错 但他很暖 好吗? |
[04:07] | Hey, you know what? Crazier things have happened. | 嘿 你知道吗?更疯狂的事都发生过 |
[04:10] | No, literally they have not. | 真没有比这再疯狂的了 |
[04:14] | Look, he’s coming in the morning to look at some rentals, | 他早上会来看一些租房信息 |
[04:17] | and I’m gonna tell him that that was a mistake, | 然后我会告诉他这一切都是误会 |
[04:19] | and I can’t work with him anymore. | 我无法再为他提供服务了 |
[04:21] | If it didn’t mean anything, | 要是毫无意义 |
[04:22] | -why can’t you work with him anymore? -Look, I don’t want Ben. | -你为何不能再为他服务了? -听着 |
[04:24] | I don’t want anyone. | 我不想要本 我谁也不想要 |
[04:26] | I’m, like, done with all of that. | 我的感情生活结束了 |
[04:29] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[04:31] | And what? We’re just never supposed to be happy again? | 怎么?我们永远不该再快乐了吗? |
[04:35] | Just because we… | 只因我们… |
[04:37] | did some bad things, | 做了一些坏事 |
[04:39] | we don’t deserve love? | 我们就不配拥有爱情了? |
[04:52] | You do. | 你配拥有 |
[04:54] | You deserve love. | 你配拥有爱情 |
[04:56] | -So do you. -No… | 你也是 |
[04:57] | Oh, God, I don’t know about that. | 天啊 我不知道 |
[04:59] | I do. | 我知道 |
[05:01] | Look, if you want to be with Michelle… | 如果你想和米歇尔在一起… |
[05:04] | I can’t stand in your way. | 我不会阻拦你的 |
[05:07] | I want you to have whatever you want. | 我希望你能得到你想要的东西 |
[05:10] | Okay? Just… | 好吗?只是… |
[05:12] | stay out of Perez’s way. | 你记得避开佩雷斯 |
[05:15] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:16] | -Okay. -Don’t get all confessy. | -好的 -别那么轻易吐露心声 |
[05:19] | I’m gonna be so careful. | 我会很小心的 |
[05:21] | -Okay. -Okay. | -那就好 -好的 |
[05:25] | -I love you. -I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[05:32] | Seriously, don’t say anything. | 说真的 什么都不要说 |
[05:35] | -Okay. -Okay? | -好的 -好吗? |
[05:36] | ‘Cause you can get very leaky out your mouth. | 因为你很容易说漏嘴 |
[05:38] | I’m not gonna get leaky. | 我不会说漏嘴的 |
[05:40] | -Thank you. -Okay. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[05:42] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[05:43] | Just a little bit now. That sobered me up a little. | 我现在只是稍微有点醉 这倒让我清醒了些 |
[05:45] | -You did. You kind of pulled it together. -Thank you | -没错 你现在冷静了 -谢谢 |
[05:50] | Steve Wood tip line. | 史蒂夫·伍德线索热线 |
[05:53] | Ma’am… | 女士… |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:55] | Ma’am, I can’t hear a word you’re saying. | 女士 你说的我一个字都听不清 |
[05:57] | I need you to step away from the garbage disposal, please. | 请你站得离垃圾处理机远点 |
[06:00] | Yeah– Yeah, it’s the garbage– | 对… 对 是垃圾… |
[06:02] | -My man. | 哥们 |
[06:04] | -Oh. Chief Hastings. Hi. | 哈斯丁局长 嗨 |
[06:08] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样? |
[06:11] | -[clears throat] -Any solid leads? | 有什么可靠线索吗? |
[06:14] | Uh, define “solid.” | 看怎么定义吧 |
[06:16] | I mean, having a guy go missing with an identical twin walking around | 一个人失踪 他的同卵双胞胎还四处活动 |
[06:19] | present its own, uh… challenges. | 本身就…自带挑战 |
[06:22] | Well, if you’re not up for the challenge, I could put someone else on this, Prager. | 如果你没准备好迎接挑战 那我会派别人来 普拉格 |
[06:26] | I didn’t say that. Uh… | 我…没那么说 |
[06:29] | I’m just saying, this reward thing, it’s tricky. | 我只是说 悬赏这事有点棘手 |
[06:32] | $100,000, it makes people see what they wanna see. | 10万美元 它会让人们产生偏见 看到他们想看到的东西 |
[06:35] | Well, what I wanna see is | 我想要看到的是 |
[06:39] | some justice for Steve Wood. | 给史蒂夫·伍德一个公道 |
[06:41] | -He’s a good guy from a good family. -Hmm. | 他是一个好人 家世清白 |
[06:44] | Then why is the FBI investigating him for money laundering? | 那联邦调查局 为什么在调查他洗钱的事? |
[06:48] | A better question is, | 一个更好的问题是 |
[06:49] | why did his ex-fiancée turn him in and then drain his bank account? | 他的前未婚妻为什么举报他 然后花光他银行账户里的钱? |
[06:52] | Oh, that’s another question, not sure if it’s better. [scoffs] | 这是另一个问题 我不知道是否更好 |
[06:55] | It’s better. | 就是更好 |
[06:57] | Judy Hale is a bitter, conniving grifter out for money, | 朱迪·霍尔就是个令人痛恨 诡计多端、一心为钱的骗子 |
[07:00] | and my hunch says revenge. | 我的直觉认为是报复 |
[07:03] | Really? | 是吗? |
[07:04] | You think an arts-and-crafts teacher for old folks is a better suspect | 你觉得一个养老院的工艺美术老师 比史蒂夫效力的希腊黑手党 |
[07:09] | than the Greek Mafia he’s working for? | 嫌疑更大? |
[07:15] | [laughs] The Greek Mafia. | 你说…希腊黑手党 |
[07:22] | Prager… | 普拉格… |
[07:24] | you’re not starting to lose it again, are you? | 你不会又开始发疯了吧? |
[07:32] | Answer the phone, bro. | 哥们 快接电话 |
[07:33] | I’m starting to worry about you. | 我都开始替你担心了 |
[07:37] | I’m not your bro, homie. | 朋友 我可不是你的哥们 |
[07:42] | Steve Wood tip line. | 史蒂夫·伍德线索热线 |
[07:45] | You saw him on horseback. Huh. | 你见到他骑马了? |
[07:50] | What kind of horse? | 什么样的马? |
[08:04] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[08:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:06] | I tried to call, but then I was like, this is an in-person thing. | 我本来想打电话的 但转念一想 这事需要当面讲 |
[08:10] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了? |
[08:11] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[08:12] | Did I wake you? | 我把你吵醒了? |
[08:14] | You did. | 是啊 |
[08:16] | I just want to tell you that I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我只想告诉你 我无时无刻不在想你… |
[08:22] | and that I just shouldn’t have pushed you away. | 我不该把你推开 |
[08:27] | [sighs] Judy, this is, uh… | 朱迪 这事… |
[08:32] | Look, I think you need | 我觉得你需要 |
[08:34] | to maybe take a beat, | 静一静 |
[08:35] | sober on up, | 清醒清醒… |
[08:37] | and, uh, just think about what you really want. | 好好想想你真正想要什么 |
[08:40] | No, I know what I really want. | 不用 我知道自己真正想要什么 |
[08:41] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[08:43] | I like you, Michelle. | 我喜欢你 米歇尔 |
[08:44] | Like, I like you like you. | 喜欢到不行 |
[08:47] | Like, I wanted to come with a boom box over my head like in Say Anything, | 我想像《情到深处》里面一样 在自己头上顶个录音机 |
[08:50] | but I know that that’s played out, so… | 但我知道那样有点过时 所以… |
[08:53] | Yeah, it’s totally played out, but I would have liked it. | 对 完全过时了 但我会喜欢的 |
[08:55] | Shit! I can come back. | 该死!我这就回去顶一个过来 |
[08:57] | No, I get the sentiment. | 不用 我懂你意思 |
[09:00] | I just think you are so smart | 我觉得你那么聪明 |
[09:02] | and funny and beautiful and sexy and… | 风趣、漂亮、性感… |
[09:06] | your food is amazing… | 你做的食物那么美味… |
[09:10] | and your eyes are delicious, | 你的眼睛那么迷人 |
[09:13] | and I just really want to kiss you right now if you’ll let me. | 如果你允许的话 我很想现在就吻你 |
[09:31] | Is your roommate home? | 你的室友在家吗? |
[09:33] | -She’s on the night shift. | 她在值夜班 |
[09:34] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[09:45] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:49] | Um, these are for you. | 送你的 |
[09:51] | Oh, thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | -You really didn’t have to– -Oh, they’re from my mom. | -你真的不用… -这是我妈的心意… |
[09:56] | um, to say thank you for the vigil. | 对你为守夜的付出表示感谢 |
[09:58] | She’s very grateful, and me, too. I’m… | 她非常感激 我也是 我也… |
[10:00] | very grateful, and so is she. | 非常感激 她也是 |
[10:02] | Well, it’s the least I could do. | 这是我最起码能做的 |
[10:05] | Oh, before I forget, your jacket. | 免得我忘了 你的夹克 |
[10:10] | -Um, here you go. [sighs] -Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[10:14] | I guess we should probably talk about what happened last night. | 我想我们应该聊聊昨晚发生的事 |
[10:18] | Oh, no. What, um… | 不是吧 我… |
[10:20] | What– what did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[10:21] | Did I say something stupid? | 我说了什么蠢话吗? |
[10:23] | Oh, you don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[10:26] | I– I was really drunk. | 我喝得烂醉 |
[10:28] | It was kind of a blackout situation. | 有点断片了 |
[10:33] | Oh, no. Tell me I didn’t do anything dumb. | 糟糕 快告诉我 我没做什么蠢事 |
[10:37] | -No, no, you didn’t. -[sighs] | 你没做蠢事 |
[10:41] | It’s just, I saw that you were drinking and– | 只是 我… 我见你当时在喝酒 然后… |
[10:44] | Yeah, yeah, um… [sighs, laughs] | 嗯 |
[10:47] | I mean, no judgment. I just… | 没有评判的意思 我只是… |
[10:49] | was just concerned. | 只是有点担心 |
[10:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:54] | A week ago, I was a year sober. | 一周前 我戒酒一年了 |
[10:58] | Woke up this morning, and I had one of those mirror moments | 今早醒来后 我经历了 |
[11:01] | where you just kind of want | 自我反省时刻 我当时只想… |
[11:05] | to erase everything you see. | 抹去自己所看到的一切 |
[11:07] | Don’t relate to that at all. | 千万别往那方面想 |
[11:11] | Um, listen, actually, I don’t think I can really help you anymore. | 听我说 其实我觉得我不能再帮你了 |
[11:16] | Just the rental market is dead, and… | 因为租赁市场不行了 而且… |
[11:19] | How’s the buyer’s market? | 买方市场呢? |
[11:22] | [stuttering] Why? | 为什么? |
[11:24] | Are you moving here permanently? | 你要彻底搬来这里住吗? |
[11:26] | No, um, but… | 不是 不过… |
[11:28] | it’s looking like my parents have to sell, because of Steve. | 由于史蒂夫的事 我父母估计得卖掉房子了 |
[11:33] | -Oh. -It’s a long story. I can’t get into it -or I’ll immediately start drinking again. | 说来话长 我不能细聊 不然我会马上又开始喝酒了 |
[11:37] | -Don’t do that. | 那就别说 |
[11:39] | Um, but my mother was so taken with you, | 不过我母亲很喜欢你 |
[11:41] | that she wants you to be her realtor. | 所以她想让你当她的房地产经纪人 |
[11:46] | Oh, well, that’s so nice. | 真是太好了 |
[11:47] | But, um, yeah, I can’t take that on. | 但是我不能接这个活儿 |
[11:49] | Yeah, well, she wants someone that she can trust, | 她想找个可以信任的人 |
[11:52] | and, you know, who she knows is gonna look out for them. | 一个她知道会为他们着想的人 |
[11:54] | Yeah, I know, it’s just, in my life right now– | 嗯 我知道 只是现在我的生活中… |
[11:56] | I mean, the house has gotta be worth at least 10 to 15 mil. | 那栋房子得值 至少一千万到一千五百万美刀 |
[12:00] | -Sorry to say “mil.” That’s icky. -Yeah. | -抱歉我说了“美刀” 有点别扭 -嗯 |
[12:02] | But if anyone should get that commission, | 但如果说有谁应该拿到这笔佣金 |
[12:05] | I mean, it’s you. | 那人应该是你 |
[12:11] | I mean, I could take a look at it. | 我可以看一下 |
[12:28] | [Judy] Hi, Hazel. | 嗨 黑兹尔 |
[12:37] | Flo? | 弗洛? |
[12:47] | Then in the early ’80s, we ripped up most of the marble floors | 然后在1980年代早期 我们把大部分大理石地板都拆了 |
[12:51] | because it was slippery. | 因为太滑了 |
[12:53] | -Oh, so slippery. | 很滑 |
[12:54] | Yeah. -Mm-hmm. Flashy. | -而且很光亮 -是啊 |
[12:56] | Of course. | 是啊 |
[12:57] | I didn’t need my home to be a showcase. | 我不需要自己的家成为展示场所 |
[12:59] | I wanted it to be a safe space for my children. | 我希望它是我孩子们的安全场所 |
[13:02] | -[Jen] Mm-hmm. -It was, Mom. | 这里就是啊 妈妈 |
[13:03] | No, it’s a great place for kids. | 嗯 这里太适合孩子了 |
[13:06] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:08] | And thank you again for what you did for us yesterday | 再次谢谢你昨天帮我们组织 |
[13:11] | with that beautiful vigil. | 那场美妙的守夜活动 |
[13:14] | Oh, it was nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:15] | It was everything. | 对我们意义重大 |
[13:18] | You gave us hope, | 就在一切 |
[13:20] | just when things seemed the darkest. | 似乎都处于最黑暗时 你给了我们希望 |
[13:24] | When Steven gets home, | 等史蒂夫回来了 |
[13:26] | I’m going to make sure he thanks you properly. | 我会确保让他好好感谢你 |
[13:31] | That’s uh– Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:34] | -Benji, I’ll let you finish the tour. -Okay. | -本 参观之旅就交给你了 -好的 |
[13:38] | I need to rest my knees. I’m… | 我的膝盖需要休息 我的… |
[13:41] | bone on bone. Hmm. | 关节不太好 |
[13:44] | -Careful on the stairs, Mom. -Mm-hmm. | 妈妈 小心上楼梯 |
[13:46] | I’ll take them one at a time. | 我一次上一个台阶 |
[13:49] | -She’ll take them one at a time. -Hmm. | 她一次上一个台阶 |
[13:54] | -Are you okay? -Hmm? | 你没事吧? |
[13:55] | Yeah, no, no, it’s just… | 没事 只是… |
[13:57] | Just a lot to take in. | 太让人眼花缭乱了 |
[13:59] | Yeah. Subtle, right? | 是啊 有点意思吧? |
[14:01] | -Yeah. -And the tour’s just getting started. | -是啊 -我们的参观刚刚开始 |
[14:04] | You know, you don’t need to… I can show myself around. | 你不用… 我可以自己转转 |
[14:08] | Oh, actually you can’t. [laughs] | 其实 你不可以 |
[14:10] | People do get lost here. | 人们真的会在这儿迷路 |
[14:12] | I don’t want to end up finding your dusty skeleton in the maid’s chamber | 我可不希望十年后 在女佣房间发现了你 |
[14:15] | ten years from now. | 落满灰尘的骨架 |
[14:16] | I’m gonna pretend you did not say “maid’s chamber.” | 我要假装没听到你说“女佣房间” |
[14:19] | Me, too. [laughs] | 我也是 |
[14:21] | Uh, this is the sitting room, | 这里是客厅 |
[14:22] | where you can see my mother’s love of tassels on full display. | 你在这儿可以看到 我妈将对流苏的热爱展现得淋漓尽致 |
[14:28] | Oh, um, don’t look at that. | 别看那个 |
[14:31] | [chuckles] Uh, that’s not part of the tour. | 参观不包括这个部分 |
[14:33] | Yeah, that’s eight-year-old me wearing a turtleneck at the beach. | 嗯 那是我八岁时 穿着高领衫在海滩上的照片 |
[14:37] | Hmm. What, were you cold? | 你当时冷吗? |
[14:39] | No, quite the opposite. | 不冷 恰恰相反 |
[14:40] | It was a very hot summer. [laughs] | 当时是炎热的夏天 |
[14:43] | No, it was because of the surgeries. | 都是因为手术 |
[14:45] | I had scars, and Steve didn’t. | 我身上有疤 而史蒂夫没有 |
[14:48] | And I wanted all the girls to like me, so I… | 我想让所有女生都喜欢我 所以我… |
[14:50] | I thought, why advertise all that? | 我就想为什么要展现这些呢? |
[14:53] | You know? But they didn’t like me anyway, so… | 你明白吧? 但她们还是不喜欢我 所以… |
[14:56] | Come on, yeah, they did. | 得了吧 她们喜欢你 |
[14:58] | No. Believe it or not, hospital boy whose best friend was a nurse | 不啊 不管你信不信 最好朋友是个护士的病秧子男孩 |
[15:01] | wasn’t exactly bringing all the girls to the yard. | 可是没办法吸引到女孩子的 |
[15:04] | Oh, fuck those girls. | 让那些女孩去死吧 |
[15:05] | They don’t deserve you. | 她们配不上你 |
[15:08] | ‘Cause I… | 因为我… |
[15:11] | I think that scars show that you went through something hard, | 我觉得那些伤疤表示你经历了困境 |
[15:15] | and you survived. | 而且你幸存了下来 |
[15:18] | And it’s your story. | 这就是你的故事 |
[15:21] | I like that. | 我喜欢这种说法 |
[15:22] | Just how I look at it. | 我就是这么看的 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:31] | Is that an elephant made out of ivory? | 那个是用象牙做的大象吗? |
[15:33] | -And we’re walking. -‘Cause that’s fucked up. | -我们继续参观 -因为这样的话也太过分了 |
[15:36] | -[Ben clears throat] -Interesting. | 有意思 |
[15:47] | Hi, I’m looking for a Flo Gutierrez. | 你好 我要找一位 叫弗洛·古铁雷斯的患者 |
[15:51] | I mean, I think her first name is actually Flora. | 我想她的名字其实叫弗洛拉 |
[15:54] | Are you family? | 你是家属吗? |
[15:55] | -No, but I’m– -ICU is family only. Sorry. | -不是 不过我… -重症监护病房只能家属进 抱歉 |
[15:58] | Right. Thanks. [clears throat] | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:24] | Hey, Michelle. | 嘿 米歇尔 |
[16:26] | -Judy. What are you doing here? -Hey. | -朱迪 你怎么来了? -嘿 |
[16:28] | Hey. I came as soon as I heard. | 嘿 我一听说就赶来了 |
[16:30] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? |
[16:33] | [exhales] I don’t know. She, um… | 我不知道 她… |
[16:36] | She had a stroke, and they’re, uh, doing some tests. | 她中风了 医生在做检查 |
[16:39] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我感到很遗憾 |
[16:41] | Can I do anything? | 我能做些什么吗? |
[16:43] | No. Thank you. You don’t… | 不用 谢谢 你不… |
[16:45] | You didn’t even have to come. | 你都不用来的 |
[16:46] | Well, I know that, but– | 我知道 可是… |
[16:47] | Jesus Christ, it won’t go away. | 老天爷啊 真是阴魂不散 |
[16:49] | You’re not allowed to be back here. | 你不能来这里 |
[16:51] | Ana, could you stop being a cop for two seconds, please? | 安娜 你能不能 不要一直以警察的姿态说话? |
[16:54] | No. | 不能 |
[16:55] | Have you not heard a word I’ve said about her? | 我跟你说的她的事 你一句都没听进去吗? |
[16:58] | [Michelle] Yes, I did. | 我听进去了 |
[16:59] | She’s a riptide, whatever the fuck that means. | 她是个破坏分子 谁他妈在乎这是什么意思 |
[17:01] | It’s a metaphor, | 这是个比喻 |
[17:03] | but allow me to spell it out for you. | 但请允许我给你解释一下 |
[17:05] | At best, | 最好的情况 |
[17:06] | she’s an unstable accused stalker | 她是个被指控的反复无常的跟踪狂 |
[17:08] | who I have personally arrested for destruction of property. | 我以破坏财产的罪名亲自逮捕过她 |
[17:10] | It wasn’t a stalk, more of a follow, | 那不叫跟踪 我只是跟着 |
[17:12] | and the property was that car– | 财产是那辆车 |
[17:13] | At worst, she’s involved in an active investigation | 最坏的情况 她正在接受调查 |
[17:16] | where her ex-fiancé is currently missing and possibly dead. | 她的前未婚夫目前处于失踪状态 很可能已经死亡 |
[17:22] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么? -真的 |
[17:24] | So forgive me for being protective, | 所以请原谅我对于你有点过度保护 |
[17:26] | because I don’t want you to end up like him. | 因为我不希望你 最后像她的前未婚夫那样 |
[17:31] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗? |
[17:33] | I, um… | 我… |
[17:35] | I mean… | 我… |
[17:37] | Technically, he is missing. | 严格来说 他是失踪了 |
[17:41] | But I, um… | 但我… |
[17:43] | You know what, I… | 你知道吗 我… |
[17:45] | I can’t deal with this right now. There’s– [sighs] | 我现在无法面对这事 我… |
[17:48] | This is too much. | 我有太多要承受的了 |
[17:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:51] | -I just want to be with my mom. -Okay. | -我只想陪着我妈 -好的 |
[17:53] | Alone. | 就我一人陪 |
[17:54] | -Oh– Michelle. -Don’t. | -米歇尔 -别跟我来 |
[18:03] | I’ll just… go this way. | 那我…走这边 |
[18:25] | Listen, I know that you have been making an effort to do the right thing | 我知道你一直在努力做对的事 |
[18:31] | and to be a better person, | 努力做个更好的人 |
[18:33] | and I just want you to know that | 我只想让你知道 |
[18:37] | I see you. | 我理解你 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | I see you too. | 那我也理解你? |
[18:42] | No, like, the inner you. | 不是… 我说的是你的内在 |
[18:45] | Anyway, my work has been picking up, | 总之 我的工作已经开始好转了 |
[18:47] | and what I’m saying | 我想要说的是 |
[18:49] | is that if you keep on the right path here, | 如果你继续走正道 |
[18:53] | there may be a car in your future. | 未来你可能会有一辆车 |
[18:57] | -Really? -Mm-hmm. Yep. | -是吗? -是的 |
[18:59] | Good behavior pays off, bud. | 行好事有好报 小子 |
[19:06] | -What the fuck? -Hmm? | 搞什么? |
[19:35] | All right, go inside. | 好了 你先进屋 |
[19:38] | See if we have any paint. | 你去看看我们是否有油漆 |
[19:46] | Karen! | 凯伦! |
[19:51] | -Jeff. -Jen. | -杰夫 -詹 |
[19:52] | -Jeff. -Jen. | -杰夫 -詹 |
[19:54] | -Uh, yeah, I’m looking for Karen. -I’m doing great. | -我要找凯伦 -我挺好的 |
[19:57] | -[exhales] How are you? -Okay. | -你好吗? -还好 |
[19:59] | Wait, is that not what you just asked? | 慢着 你刚才不是说的这个? |
[20:01] | -No, not at all. Anyway, I was wondering– -[sighs] | 根本不是 总之 我想知道… |
[20:03] | We’re getting divorced, Karen and I, so it’s, like… | 我和凯伦要离婚了 所以… |
[20:06] | -Oh, wow. I’m sorry. -Yeah. | -天啊 我感到很遗憾 -嗯 |
[20:08] | Well, with the few details that I know, | 虽然我只知道一点点细节 |
[20:11] | it kind of makes sense. | 但我能明白 |
[20:12] | -Anyway, I was wondering– -Thank you, I appreciate it. | -对了 我想知道… -谢谢你 我很感激 |
[20:14] | But, you know, like, it’s for the best, right? | 不过这样最好 是吧? |
[20:17] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[20:18] | Obviously I feel terrible about lying to Karen. | 显然对于欺骗凯伦我感到很内疚 |
[20:20] | -She did not deserve that. -Mnh-mnh. Mnh-mnh. | 她不该受这样的对待 不过… |
[20:23] | It’s not a lie to say that I have had love for her. | 说我爱过她并不是假话 |
[20:26] | It’s just different with Sebastian. | 只是跟塞巴斯蒂安的感情不一样 |
[20:29] | It seems like it would be. | 看来是这样 |
[20:30] | Love came knocking on my door, and I had to answer. | 爱情来敲门 我得开门迎接 |
[20:33] | I mean, that happens, what, once, maybe twice in a lifetime, right? | 爱情这东西一生只会遇到一次 或者两次吧? |
[20:37] | -Yeah. [clears throat] -In any case, thank you | -是啊 -总之 谢谢你 |
[20:39] | for not telling Karen before I got a chance to. | 在我有机会跟凯伦坦白之前 没告诉她真相 |
[20:42] | -I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[20:43] | -Oh, I have the one. | 这人情你现在就能还 |
[20:45] | -Um, we were just vandalized. -Oh. | 我们家财产刚被人破坏了 |
[20:47] | And I was wondering if I could look at your street camera footage | 我想知道我是否可以 看看你家的街景监控录像 |
[20:50] | from the last hour just to see if it caught anything. | 看看过去一小时里是否有拍到什么 |
[20:52] | -Sure. -Please. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[20:54] | It’s… | 那… |
[20:55] | Don’t look at that. | 你别看 |
[20:56] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[20:57] | Yeah, I don’t make a habit of it. | 嗯 我没…养成这个习惯 |
[21:00] | -No? -The last hour. | -是吗? -过去一小时 |
[21:02] | Here you go. | -好的 -给你 |
[21:04] | People have, on the bright side, been relatively supportive. | 从好的方面来看 人们对这事还算支持 |
[21:07] | Not Karen, obviously. | 当然不包括凯伦 |
[21:09] | I think this is something that’s gonna stick with her for a while. | 我觉得这件事会困扰她一段时间 |
[21:12] | I think she’s gonna remember it, | 我想这事她会铭记一辈子 |
[21:13] | but at least to my face, my parents– | 但至少我的父母不会当我的面… |
[21:16] | I need another favor. | 我还需要你帮个忙 |
[21:17] | -Sure. -Could you please delete | -没问题 -你可以把它 |
[21:19] | -that from the cloud? -Sure. | -从云上删除吗? -可以 |
[21:20] | And basically anything from the last month or so? | 过去一个月的监控录像都删了吧? |
[21:23] | -Why? Are you also fucking Sebastian? -[both laughing] | 为什么?你也在搞塞巴斯蒂安吗? |
[21:32] | Seriously, I need you to delete it. | 说真的 我需要你帮忙删掉 |
[21:34] | -Will do. -Mm-hmm. | 没问题 |
[21:35] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[21:39] | -[clears throat] I’m gonna be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[21:40] | -Great. | 那就好 |
[21:41] | It is great. | 是挺好的 |
[22:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:42] | Your baby’s beautiful. | 你的孩子很漂亮 |
[22:44] | Oh, thanks, she’s not mine. | 谢谢 她不是我的孩子 |
[22:46] | I’m just a cuddler. | 我只是个拥抱护工 |
[22:47] | You’re a what? | 你是什么? |
[22:48] | A cuddler. | 拥抱护工 |
[22:50] | We volunteer to hold the babies when the parents aren’t around | 当孩子父母不在时 我们义务帮忙抱孩子 |
[22:54] | Oh, I didn’t even know that was a thing. | 我都不知道还有这种工作 |
[22:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:58] | I feel like I get more out of it than the babies do. | 我觉得我从中得到的 比孩子们得到的还多 |
[23:01] | You hold them for two seconds, | 你抱他们两秒钟 |
[23:02] | and you forget there’s anything bad in the world. | 就会忘掉世间还有不好的东西 |
[23:04] | Yeah, I bet. | 我相信是这样 |
[23:06] | Wow, what a dream job. | 多么令人向往的工作呀 |
[23:08] | You should do it. | 你应该从事这工作 |
[23:10] | Wait. Seriously? | 可是…真的吗? |
[23:12] | -How do you even– -Oh, it’s easy. | -我要怎么… -很简单 |
[23:14] | You just sit for an interview… | 你只需要参加个面试… |
[23:16] | -Okay. -…get a little training, | -好的 -…接受一点培训 |
[23:18] | and then you’re in. | 然后就可以了 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:21] | After they do a background check. | 入职前会有背景调查 |
[23:23] | Just gotta weed out any criminals. [chuckles] | 得淘汰掉罪犯什么的 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:28] | So, maybe I’ll see you around. | 也许我们还会再见面 |
[23:30] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[23:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:55] | [Jen] Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[23:56] | You want to explain to me why Parker felt the need | 你要不要给我解释一下 帕克为什么觉得有必要 |
[23:59] | to write “I know what you did” on our fucking garage door? | 在我们家车库门上写 “我知道你干了什么”? |
[24:01] | -Huh? -Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[24:02] | -What did you do? -Nothing! | -你干了什么? -没有! |
[24:03] | -Charlie. -I… | -查理? -我… |
[24:05] | I just… | 我只是… |
[24:06] | started hanging out with somebody else. | 开始和别人约会了 |
[24:09] | -You cheated on her? -No– | -你背着她偷吃? -没有… |
[24:11] | [stammers] Parker and I were never serious. | 我和帕克从来都不是认真的 |
[24:13] | We were just hanging out. | 我们只是一起玩 |
[24:14] | You know what? She thought it was serious enough to vandalize our house. | 你知道吗?她觉得是认真的 不然她怎么会破坏我们家房子? |
[24:17] | -It’s not my fault she’s crazy. -Okay… [sighs] | -好吧 但她是个疯子又不是我的错 -好吧… |
[24:20] | -She’s not crazy. -[stammers] | 她没有疯 |
[24:21] | You treated her like shit, so she was driven crazy. | 你弃之如敝履 所以她被逼疯了 |
[24:25] | -Okay– -I mean, come on. | -好吧… -拜托 |
[24:27] | Just imagine how you would feel | 你想象一下 如果你爱一个人 |
[24:29] | if you loved someone and you found out that they were fucking around on you. | 然后你发现那个人在背着你胡搞 你会作何感想 |
[24:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[24:34] | You would feel worthless. | 你会觉得自己毫无价值 |
[24:38] | And you would always wonder why you weren’t good enough. | 你会一直想知道自己为什么不够好 |
[24:43] | So don’t be that guy, Charlie. | 所以你不要做那种人 查理 |
[24:45] | I’m not. I’m not. | 我不是那种人 |
[24:48] | I just realized I don’t really like Parker. | 我只是意识到我并不是真的喜欢帕克 |
[24:53] | And Natalie’s different. She’s chill. | 而娜塔莉就不一样 她很冷静 |
[24:56] | Okay, she’s chill? I don’t… | 好吧 她冷静?我不… |
[24:57] | Well, she doesn’t care | 她不在乎 |
[24:59] | about Instagram followers, or… Okay. | -照片墙的粉丝 或者… -好吧 |
[25:02] | Look… [sighs] | 还有… |
[25:05] | And she lost her dad, too. | 她也失去了父亲 |
[25:08] | [exhales] So… | 所以… |
[25:10] | we have stuff in common, I guess. | 我想我们有共同点吧 |
[25:18] | All right. Just… [sighs] | 好了 那… |
[25:22] | Just be good to her. | 那你要对她好 |
[25:23] | Okay? Be kind. | 好吗?要善良 |
[25:26] | Apologize to Parker. | 你向帕克道个歉 |
[25:28] | -[scoffs] -Please. | 拜托了 |
[25:31] | You need to clean up your messes. | 你需要收拾自己弄的烂摊子 |
[25:33] | Starting with the garage door. | 就从车库门开始吧 |
[25:36] | -Yeah? -That was a demand, not a suggestion. | -是吗? -我这是命令 不是建议 |
[25:40] | -Oh, right. Yeah. -Yeah. | -好吧 -好的 |
[25:41] | -Okay. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[25:59] | Is Flo all right? | 弗洛没事吧? |
[26:04] | Look, I’m leaving. | 我这就走 |
[26:05] | I just want to know if she’s okay. | 我只是想知道她是否没事 |
[26:10] | She’s on life support. | 她在靠机器维持生命 |
[26:13] | Doesn’t look good. | 看起来并不好 |
[26:18] | -[sniffles] -Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[26:21] | No. | 不好 |
[26:24] | [sniffles] But I will be. | 但我不会有事的 |
[26:32] | Michelle is really lucky to have you. | 米歇尔有你真幸运 |
[26:38] | They’re my family. | 她们就是我的家人 |
[26:41] | Flo’s the closest thing to a mother I’ve had in a really long time. | 弗洛是我这么长时间以来遇到的 最像妈妈的人 |
[26:47] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[26:51] | I lost my mom a while ago. | 我不久前失去了妈妈 |
[26:59] | Can I give you a hug? | 我可以抱你一下吗? |
[27:00] | -No. -Okay. | -不可以 -好吧 |
[28:54] | Steve Wood tip line. | 史蒂夫·伍德线索热线 |
[28:55] | [Parker] Hi. | 你好 |
[28:56] | Um, I feel like I have something you might want to see. | 我觉得我有个你们也许想看的东西 |
[29:02] | [Hastings] Steve? | 史蒂夫? |
[29:05] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[29:15] | Hello. Um… | 喂? |
[29:17] | Hi, can I please speak with Eleanor Hale? | 嗨 我可以和埃莉诺·霍尔通话吗? |
[29:20] | This is her daughter. [shudders] | 我是她女儿 |
[29:26] | She did? | 她…? |
[29:30] | When? | 什么时候? |
[29:37] | No, no. I understand. | 不 我明白 |
[29:41] | Sure. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[30:24] | -Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:26] | -Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:28] | Um, I don’t wanna lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
[30:31] | And I don’t you think that I kissed you because I was drunk. | 我不希望你认为 我当时亲你是因为我喝醉了 |
[30:36] | The truth is… | 其实… |
[30:38] | I’ve wanted to kiss you for a long time, like… | 我早就想亲你了… |
[30:43] | like, the whole time. | 一直想亲你 |
[30:46] | So you do remember. | 这么说 你记得 |
[30:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:53] | Yeah, it’s pretty much all I remember about anything. | 我几乎就只记得这个 |