时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | -Hey. -Good morning. | -嘿 -早上好 |
[00:29] | Did I snore? | 我打呼噜了吗? |
[00:31] | Sometimes I snore like a full animal. | 有时候我鼾声如雷 |
[00:33] | No. You were sleeping like a full angel. | 没有 你睡得就像个天使一般 |
[00:42] | You were talking in your sleep. | 你说梦话了 |
[00:45] | -Was I? -Mm-hmm. | 是吗? |
[00:47] | What was I saying? | 我说什么了? |
[00:49] | I didn’t get all of it, | 我没都听到 |
[00:50] | but you kept saying, “I’m sorry.” | 但你一直说“对不起” |
[00:56] | -[laughs] That’s weird. -Yeah. | -真奇怪 -是啊 |
[00:58] | You sounded kind of sad, actually. | 其实你的说话声音有点难过 |
[01:00] | Oh, well, | 哎呀 |
[01:02] | that’s strange… | 真奇怪… |
[01:04] | ’cause I feel really happy right now. | 因为我现在感到很快乐 |
[01:10] | Okay, I know that you’re the chef, | 好了 我知道你是大厨 |
[01:12] | but can I make you breakfast? | 但我可以给你做早餐吗? |
[01:14] | I make a mean frittata. | 我做得菜肉馅煎蛋饼超赞 |
[01:16] | -Really? How mean? -Hmm. | 真的吗?有多赞? |
[01:18] | Hmm. Like, very mean. | 非常赞 |
[01:20] | -Borderline cruel. -[laughs] | 赞到爆 |
[01:22] | Well, I would love to try your abusive frittata, | 我很想尝尝你赞到爆的 菜肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[01:27] | but I have to get to the farmers’ market early. | 但我得早点去农贸市场 |
[01:29] | It’s chanterelle season, and… | 现在是鸡油菌上市季节… |
[01:31] | people go batshit. | 人们对此趋之若鹜 |
[01:32] | I don’t think you should go. Sounds dangerous. | 我觉得你不该去 听上去很危险 |
[01:35] | -[laughs] -I think you should stay here with me. | 我觉得你应该留下陪我 |
[01:37] | -I want to. -I want you to. | -我也想啊 -我想让你留下 |
[01:44] | You’re really hard to leave. | 你让人难舍难分 |
[01:46] | -Good. -Ooh! | 很好 |
[01:49] | I gotta go. There’s, uh… | 我得走了 我… |
[01:51] | There’s coffee and a grinder | 操作台上有咖啡和研磨机 |
[01:54] | and a French press on the counter, if you’re interested. | 还有法式滤压壶 如有你有兴趣的话 |
[01:58] | I’m very interested. | 我很有兴趣 |
[01:59] | All right. Get in there. | 好吧 那就请自便吧 |
[02:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:18] | [Perez] Uh, hello. | 打扰一下 |
[02:20] | Oh, hell, no. | (管好自己的事) |
[02:22] | Oh, fuck. | 糟了 |
[02:30] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[02:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:33] | What… | 这是怎么… |
[02:34] | This is crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[02:35] | I mean, what are the odds that we would both know Michelle? | 我们俩都认识米歇尔的几率有多大? |
[02:37] | I live here and dated her for six years, so my odds are pretty good. | 我住在这儿 并和她好了六年 所以我的几率非常大 |
[02:41] | Oh, yeah, those are solid odds. | 是啊 你的几率无懈可击 |
[02:42] | How do you know Michelle? | 你怎么认识米歇尔的? |
[02:50] | -Got it. | -懂了 -嗯 |
[02:52] | -Yeah. She’s great. | 她人很好 |
[02:53] | -Nope. -Okay. | -不觉得 -好吧 |
[02:56] | Do you want some coffee? | 你要来杯咖啡吗? |
[02:57] | -Don’t offer me my own espresso. -Okay. Sorry. | -我自己的浓缩咖啡不用你请 -好的 抱歉 |
[03:00] | Um, that’s a cool shirt. | 这件上衣真不错 |
[03:02] | It’s a real statement piece. | 这个声明真带劲 |
[03:04] | -Sweet gams, too. -Shut up. | -腿也很好看 -闭嘴 |
[03:05] | -[cell phone vibrating] -[Judy] Okay. | 好的 |
[03:12] | -Do you need to get that? -I need you to get out of my house. | -你要接电话吗? -我要你离开我家 |
[03:14] | Okay. Sorry. | 好的 对不起 |
[03:19] | Could you tell Michelle that– | 你可不可以告诉米歇尔… |
[03:21] | I’ll just text her. | 我还是给她发信息吧 |
[03:29] | What? | 什么事? |
[03:31] | -[beeps] -Thirty-eight. Speeding. | 时速61公里 超速 |
[03:34] | -[beeps] -Forty-two. Illegal! | 时速67公里 违法! |
[03:37] | -[beeps] -Sixteen. That’s just lame. | 时速25公里 慢如牛 |
[03:39] | This is a lot of work for a stupid stop sign. | 为了个破停车标志 这也太费事了 |
[03:41] | Okay, this is not a lot of work, A. | 好 第一 这不算费事 |
[03:44] | Pushing your enormous head out of my vagina was a lot of work. | 把你的大头从我阴道挤出来才费事 |
[03:48] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[03:49] | You’re telling me. | 还用你说 |
[03:50] | And B, this is a good thing we’re doing. | 第二 我们做的这事是好事 |
[03:52] | All right, I think it’s important to contribute positively to your community, | 我觉得为自己的社区 做出积极贡献很有意义 |
[03:57] | especially when you have made some… mistakes. | 尤其是在你犯了一些错的时候 |
[04:01] | You sound like Judy. | 你说话很像朱迪 |
[04:02] | You know what you sound like? | 你知道自己说话怎样吗? |
[04:03] | [mocks] “…Judy.” | “…朱迪” |
[04:07] | -Do you want a turn? | 你想交换吗? |
[04:09] | -Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[04:10] | Okay. There you go. | 好 给你 |
[04:12] | Hey, so… | 嘿… |
[04:15] | what’s the deal with that guy? | 那个人是怎么回事? |
[04:16] | What guy? | 哪个人? |
[04:17] | That Ben guy. | 那个叫本的人 |
[04:19] | Um, he’s a client. | 他是我的客户 |
[04:21] | He’s kind of a dork. | 他有点笨笨的 |
[04:23] | Yes, he is. | 是 没错 |
[04:25] | But he’s a nice guy. | 不过他人不错 |
[04:27] | Well, you seem chill with him. | 你好像和他在一起很放松 |
[04:28] | ‘Cause I’m chill. | 因为我本身就很放松啊 |
[04:30] | I’m, like, the most chill. | 我是最放松的 |
[04:31] | -[tires screech] -Hey, slow down, fuck stick! | 嘿 减速 混蛋! |
[04:34] | -What the fuck! | 搞什么鬼! |
[04:36] | -Yeah, really chill. | 是啊 非常放松 |
[04:38] | Look… | 那个… |
[04:39] | I liked him. Ben. | 我喜欢他 喜欢本 |
[04:42] | I kicked his ass at Cruis’n World. | 我在《极速狂飙》里打败了他 |
[04:44] | Well, that’s ’cause you’re so fast. | 那是因为你太快了 |
[04:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:48] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[04:49] | Give me that thing. Prove it. Go. | 你把那东西给我 证明一下 跑 |
[04:51] | Come on. Go, go, go, go! | 快点 跑! |
[04:52] | Oh, come on, Harding! | 加油 哈丁! |
[04:53] | -Put those knees up! | 跑起来! |
[04:58] | -Clocking it. Clocking it. -[beeps] | 快点 |
[05:01] | -Huh. Wasn’t that bad. -All right, let me see. | -好了 我来看看 -没那么差 |
[05:03] | Oh, you think you could go faster? | 你觉得你能跑得更快? |
[05:04] | Honey, come on. | 亲爱的 拜托 |
[05:05] | I’m a middle-aged woman wearing heels, with a bad back. I’m not gonna– | 我一个中年女人 穿着高跟鞋 后背还不舒服 我不会… |
[05:08] | -[laughs] Hold on, I’m not ready, hold on. -[beeps] | 等一下 我还没准备好 等一下 |
[05:19] | -Hey! -Well, hello. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[05:21] | Is someone doing the strut of shame? | 有人羞羞后趾高气昂地回来了? |
[05:23] | No shame in this game. | 这场游戏没什么可羞的 |
[05:25] | Did you have fun last night? | 你昨晚过得开心吗? |
[05:26] | Oh, I had a great night. | 昨晚妙不可言 |
[05:29] | Oh, it was… [mumbles] | 简直… |
[05:32] | Anyways. Yeah. It was good. | 算了 总之很好 |
[05:34] | Good. | 那就好 |
[05:35] | Well, you two are very cute together. | 你们俩在一起很般配 |
[05:36] | -Right? -Yep. | -是吧? -嗯 |
[05:38] | [sighs] She’s… | 她… |
[05:40] | awesome. | 棒极了 |
[05:43] | But, um… | 但是… |
[05:45] | there is one thing. | 有件事 |
[05:46] | -Oh, no, what’s wrong with her? | 哎呀 她怎么了? |
[05:47] | -No, no, nothing’s wrong with her. | 不 她没什么问题 |
[05:48] | She is… full chef’s kiss. | 她…很完美 |
[05:50] | -Okay. -But, um… | -好吧 -但是… |
[05:52] | it’s just that she has this roommate– | 只是她有个室友… |
[05:54] | Ew, she has a roommate? | 恶心 她竟然有个室友? |
[05:56] | -That’s fucking lame. | 真操蛋 |
[05:58] | -It’s just… | 只是… |
[05:59] | Wow. | 唉 |
[06:00] | Didn’t see that coming. | 没想到会有这事 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:03] | [clears throat] And, um… | 而且… |
[06:05] | it’s like a crazy convergence of, like, a handful of happenstances, | 就像各种偶然事件都赶在一起了 |
[06:09] | you might say– | 让人… |
[06:11] | -Oh, must be Ben. | 一定是本来了 |
[06:12] | Why is he here? | 他怎么来了? |
[06:13] | I’m showing him more rentals today. | 我今天给他看更多租房信息 |
[06:15] | Oh, I thought you looked dressed up. | 我就觉得你好像打扮过了 |
[06:17] | What? I’m not dressed up. These are my work clothes. | 什么?我没有打扮 这身是我上班穿的衣服 |
[06:19] | Yeah, you look like you’re gonna work! | 我看是上“本”穿的还差不多! |
[06:21] | You know what? Eat my fucking butthole, Judy. | 你知道吗?舔我屁眼吧 朱迪 |
[06:24] | I would, but I’m seeing someone now. | 我倒想 不过我现在有相好的了 |
[06:29] | Well, fancy meeting you here. [laughs] | 没想到在这儿见到你 |
[06:32] | Oh, was I not supposed to– | 我是不是不该来… |
[06:33] | -No, you were. No, I was just being– -‘Cause I thought you said– | -不 你该来 我只是在… -因为我以为你说… |
[06:36] | -You said– -Never mind. Just come on in. | -你说… -算了 快进来吧 |
[06:38] | Just gotta grab the rest of my– | 我要拿去其它的东西 |
[06:39] | Yeah, sorry. I just… | 嗯 抱歉 我只是… |
[06:41] | I may be in shock a little. | 我可能有点震惊 |
[06:43] | Uh, I just got some news. | 我刚得到了一个消息 |
[06:46] | -News? -What kind of news? | -消息? -什么消息? |
[06:48] | …they found Steve’s car. | 他们找到了史蒂夫的车 |
[06:51] | Oh, did they? | 是吗? |
[06:52] | Yeah, out in the middle of nowhere. | 在个偏僻的地方找到的 |
[06:54] | Completely torched. Barely anything left. | 车被完全烧毁了 几乎什么都没剩下 |
[06:57] | -Oh. -[breathing heavily] Oh, that’s awful. | 真可怕 |
[06:58] | -Yeah, that’s so awful. Um… -Oh, my God. | -是啊 真可怕 -天啊 |
[07:02] | Because it was so torched, I mean, how did they know that it was Steve’s car? | 车被烧得那么严重 他们是怎么知道那是史蒂夫的车? |
[07:05] | -The VIN number. | 通过车辆识别码 |
[07:06] | -Oh, the VIN number. | 车辆识别码 |
[07:09] | -Oh, that is a miracle. -Right. | -对呀 -真惊人 |
[07:10] | -Yeah. -I guess it was arson, | -是啊 -我觉得这是一起纵火事件 |
[07:12] | ’cause whoever lit that car on fire knew what they were doing. | 因为不管是谁放的火 都非常清楚自己在做什么 |
[07:15] | -Oh, really? -[exhales] | 是吗? |
[07:17] | But I mean, they don’t– they don’t know who did it, right? | 不过他们不… 他们不知道是谁干的吧? |
[07:21] | No, not yet, but they said that | 还不知道 但他们说 |
[07:23] | they think that whoever did it was trying to send a message, like… | 他们认为不管是谁干的 都是想要发出信息 就像… |
[07:26] | like a smoke signal or something? | 就像烟雾信号什么的? |
[07:28] | -Really? -[stammers] Well, um… | 是吗? |
[07:30] | But do you think that the police are gonna be able to find, | 你觉得警方会不会 |
[07:32] | like, evidence in the car, you know, like… | 在车上找到证据 比如… |
[07:35] | like fingerprints or DNA? | 比如指纹或DNA? |
[07:38] | I mean, I don’t know. It’s too soon to tell. | 我不知道 现在还不好说 |
[07:40] | Let’s hope they find something, you know? | 希望他们能找到点什么吧 |
[07:42] | -Yeah. -Yeah. Fingers crossed. | -是啊 -是啊 希望吧 |
[07:45] | [exhales] At least he wasn’t in that car. | 至少他不在车上 |
[07:47] | My family is clinging to that. | 我家人全靠这一点在支撑 |
[07:48] | [Judy] Anyone would, yeah, sure. | -谁都会的 -是啊 |
[07:50] | Anyway, I don’t mean to bail on you, I just… | 总之 我没想爽约 我只是… |
[07:52] | -No, it’s… -I gotta… | -没有… -我得… |
[07:54] | It’s fine. I’m sure looking for condos | 没事 我相信现在找公寓 |
[07:56] | is not the first thing on your mind right now. | 不是你脑子里的首要事务 |
[07:58] | Yeah, sorry, my family is just spinning. | 是啊 抱歉 我家人要疯了 |
[08:00] | -I bet. -I’m sure. | -是啊 -肯定是的 |
[08:02] | And somehow I got roped into organizing a vigil, | 我不知怎么 就被他们说服组织一场守夜活动 |
[08:04] | whatever that’s gonna do. | 不管有什么用 |
[08:05] | -Oh, my God! -That’d be nice | -天啊! -那样很好啊 |
[08:06] | -for the community to get together… -You shouldn’t have to do that– | -社区的人可以聚在一起… -你不用非得那么做… |
[08:09] | -…and keep hope alive. -Alive. | -…让希望不灭 -不灭 |
[08:10] | It’s good. Yeah. | 那样很好 真的 |
[08:12] | I’ll be honest with you, any hope that I do have is kind of on… | 说实话 此时我对于他能够生还… |
[08:16] | life support at the moment. [sighs] | 真的没报太大希望 |
[08:20] | [sighs] I’m sorry. I don’t mean to get all down about the– | 抱歉 我不是有意说丧气的话 |
[08:23] | [Jen] No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[08:25] | -Please. We’re… -Boys can cry. | -不用 我们… -男生也可以哭 |
[08:26] | To us, especially. | 尤其在我们面前 |
[08:28] | -Yeah, I should probably go and… -Okay, yeah. | -嗯 也许我该走了… -好的 |
[08:31] | …you know, get, uh… -vigil stuff together, whatever that is. | …准备守夜的东西 不管都有什么吧 |
[08:36] | [sighs] I don’t even know where to start. | 我甚至不知道从哪开始 |
[08:37] | -Oh, it can be really simple. -Yeah. | -可以很简单的 -是的 |
[08:40] | Like a… | 比如… |
[08:42] | Get some candles. | 准备些蜡烛 |
[08:43] | -Yeah, and some flowers. -And some hors d’oeuvres. | -对 还有准备些鲜花 -还有准备些点心 |
[08:45] | Oh, food! [groans] | 食物! |
[08:47] | I didn’t even think of that. Right. I should be writing this down. | 我都没想到这个 对呀 我应该把这些写下来 |
[08:51] | Uh, can you start over? Where would I go to get, um… | 你们能重新说一遍吗? 我要去哪里买… |
[08:54] | Candles, what, flowers, food? | 蜡烛、鲜花 还有食物? |
[08:55] | You’re gonna wanna go to the gourmet food place on Cedar. | 你需要去锡达的美食广场 |
[08:57] | -Okay. Cedar. -[Judy] Yeah. | -锡达? -是的 |
[08:59] | And then if you want flowers, | 然后如果你需要鲜花 |
[09:00] | I mean, I always go to Mission View, but that’s a trek. | 我总会去教堂景街 但路有点远 |
[09:02] | You don’t go to the– Cedar’s not for flowers, | 不能去… 不能去锡达买鲜花 |
[09:04] | -so you go to– -No, you get flowers at a separate place | -你要去… -是的 你在别的地方买鲜花 |
[09:07] | because the flowers at the supermarket are gonna die | 因为超市的鲜花买了不久 |
[09:09] | -in the first five minutes. -Okay. | -就会死 -好的 |
[09:10] | [Judy] You don’t need exotic flowers. You can just get run-of-the-mill roses. | 你不用买奇花异草 只需要买普通的就行 比如玫瑰 |
[09:13] | -[Ben] For flowers? -[Judy] Yeah. | -鲜花方面? -对 |
[09:14] | And if you want candles, make sure you get tapers. | 如果你需要蜡烛的话 你要买锥形蜡烛 |
[09:16] | -Tapers? -[Judy] Yeah. | -锥形蜡烛? -对 |
[09:17] | -T-a-p– | 锥形… |
[09:18] | You know what? Why don’t you let Judy and I do it? | 这样吧 你干嘛不让我和朱迪做这事? |
[09:22] | What? | 什么? |
[09:24] | I mean, really? | 真的吗? |
[09:25] | Yeah. No, we would be happy to. | 真的 我们很乐意 |
[09:26] | -Would we? -Mm-hmm. | 是吗? |
[09:31] | I’m just saying, | 我是说 |
[09:32] | they found the car, Jen. | 他们找到了那辆车 詹 |
[09:33] | I know. I heard him. I was there. | 我知道 我听到他说了 我在场 |
[09:35] | -They’re dusting it for DNA. -I know! | -他们正在寻找DNA -我知道! |
[09:37] | So I just don’t think this is maybe the smartest move we could be making. | 我只是觉得我们这么做 也许不是最明智的做法 |
[09:40] | It just came out of my mouth, okay? I couldn’t, like, shove it back in there. | 我当时不由自主说出口了 说出去的话又不能收回 |
[09:43] | I felt bad for him. | 我为他感到难过 |
[09:45] | Did you see how overwhelmed he was? | 你没看到他有多么不知所措? |
[09:47] | I know. I did. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[09:48] | I just… Don’t get me wrong, | 我只是…你别误解我 |
[09:50] | -I think it’s a sweet gesture. -Thank you. | -你这是在示好 -谢谢 |
[09:52] | If you didn’t kill the person that the vigil is for. | 要是你没杀要为之守夜的那个人的话 |
[09:54] | Okay, well… | 好吧… |
[09:55] | Ben shouldn’t have to be doing it. | 不该让本承担这件事 |
[09:58] | I mean, I had to plan Ted’s funeral two days after he died, | 我是说 在特德死亡两天后 |
[10:00] | and it was fucking hell. | 我不得不筹划他的葬礼 那感觉真他妈糟透了 |
[10:04] | And not to sound like how I’m probably gonna sound right now, | 虽然我不该以这种语气来讲下面的话 |
[10:07] | but maybe it’s not the worst idea. | 但也许这不是最坏的主意 |
[10:10] | I mean, who’s gonna suspect that the people planning the vigil | 谁会怀疑筹划守夜的人 |
[10:13] | are the reason that they’re having the vigil in the first place? | 就是他们守夜的起因呢? |
[10:15] | -Well, it’s a type of logic. -Okay, well, fine. | -这倒是一种逻辑 -好吧 |
[10:18] | More importantly, it’s just a nice thing to do. | 更重要的是 这也是件善事 |
[10:20] | I mean, you of all people should get it. | 你最应该明白这一点 |
[10:22] | It’s like a total WWJD. | 这完全是“朱事格” |
[10:26] | A “What would Judy do?” | 也就是“朱迪的行事风格” |
[10:29] | [clicks tongue] Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | I’m just trying to be a good person. | 我只是想做个好人 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:38] | Well, in that spirit… | 基于这种情绪… |
[10:41] | I’m gonna say something, | 我要讲点事情 |
[10:43] | and I would like you | 我希望你能像我一样 |
[10:46] | to listen to it like I would. | 好好听听 |
[10:48] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -那好 |
[10:52] | Michelle’s roommate | 米歇尔的室友 |
[10:54] | is her ex-girlfriend. | 就是她的前女友 |
[10:56] | No, fuck that. | 我天 去他妈的 |
[10:57] | -Dude. -Sorry. | -别这么说 -抱歉 |
[10:59] | -It’s Perez. -Who’s Perez? | -是佩雷斯 -谁是佩雷斯? |
[11:01] | -Her ex is Perez. -Our Perez? | -她前任是佩雷斯 -我们认识的? |
[11:03] | -That Perez. -Oh, my God. | -就是那个佩雷斯 -天啊 |
[11:04] | -I know. -Oh, my God. | -我知道 -天啊 |
[11:05] | Of all the lesbians in Laguna– | 拉古纳有那么多拉拉… |
[11:07] | I know, I didn’t do it on purpose. | 我知道 我不是故意这样的 只是… |
[11:10] | It just happened. | 碰巧发生了 |
[11:11] | -Pretty organically, actually. | 实际上很自然 |
[11:13] | -Well, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:14] | -Why are you sorry? -Because that’s what you would say | -你为什么抱歉? -因为等我告诉你 |
[11:16] | when I tell you that you cannot see her anymore. | 你不能再和她约会了 你就会这么说 |
[11:19] | -Perez hates you. | 佩雷斯恨你 |
[11:20] | -Okay, I think “hate” is a strong word. | 好吧 我觉得“恨”这个词有点重了 |
[11:23] | Eh, no, that’s the word that matches the feeling that she has for you. | 不 这个词很符合她对你的感觉 |
[11:27] | She served you with two restraining orders in the last six months, Judy. | 朱迪 这半年来 她对你下了两次限制令 |
[11:30] | I can’t have you fucking her girlfriend on the other side of the wall! | 我不能让你在隔壁和她的女友做爱! |
[11:33] | -That’s not their layout. -Oh, Judy! | -她们房间布局不是那样 -朱迪! |
[11:36] | I really like Michelle. | 我真的喜欢米歇尔 |
[11:37] | She’s the first person since Steve that I can actually see myself with. | 她是自史蒂夫后 第一个在恋爱中让我能看到自我的人 |
[11:40] | She makes me | 她让我觉得 |
[11:41] | feel worthy. | 自己有价值 |
[11:43] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[11:45] | But you… | 但是你… |
[11:46] | you just met her, you know? | 你刚认识她 知道吧? |
[11:49] | And we really just have to batten down our hatches right now. | 我们现在真的得为危机做准备 |
[11:52] | I don’t want to batten down my hatch. | 我不想为危机做准备 |
[11:54] | -Judy! -[sighs] | 朱迪… |
[11:56] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:09] | [Michelle] Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:13] | Um, could we go somewhere? | 我们去别的地方吧? |
[12:15] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:21] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[12:29] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[12:31] | Yes, we should. | 对 是应该谈谈 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry if my ex was a dick to you this morning. | 如果我前女友今天早上对你耍混蛋了 我很抱歉 |
[12:39] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 没有 没关系 |
[12:40] | No. | 不 |
[12:42] | No, no, no, it’s not okay. She can’t treat you like that. | 不 有关系 她不能那样对你 |
[12:45] | She’s just overprotective. | 她只是对我有点过度保护 |
[12:48] | She was, like, trying to forbid me from seeing you. | 她想要禁止我跟你约会 |
[12:52] | [scoffs] Well, I don’t think I’m her cup of tea, so… | 我觉得她不喜欢我 所以… |
[12:55] | Yeah, I know. She told me about the thing with the car. | 嗯 我知道 她跟我说了那辆车的事 |
[12:58] | What– what thing… with the– What car? | 什么事… 什么车? |
[13:01] | That you smashed up some car. | 你撞毁的某辆车 |
[13:04] | And then she said that you were a riptide. | 然后她说你是个破坏分子 |
[13:09] | -Hmm. Yeah. -[scoffs] | 嗯 |
[13:11] | Look, she doesn’t get to decide | 听我说 她…没权利决定 |
[13:14] | who I spend my time with. | 我和谁在一起 |
[13:16] | I do. | 我说了算 |
[13:17] | And you do. | 你说了算 |
[13:19] | I do. | 我说了算 |
[13:23] | [sighs] I just– I um, can’t… | 可是我不能… |
[13:26] | I can’t keep spending time with you. | 我不能继续和你在一起 |
[13:31] | Well, that took a turn. | 这倒是个转折 |
[13:35] | You know, I don’t… | 你知道吗 我并没… |
[13:37] | I don’t have a lot of | 我并没有经历过多少像我们 |
[13:39] | nights like the night we just had. | 刚刚度过的那样的夜晚 |
[13:41] | I don’t either. | 我也是 |
[13:42] | Okay, well, then if this is because of something she said– | 好吧 如果是因为她说的什么… |
[13:44] | It’s not. It’s… | 不是的 而是… |
[13:49] | Your energy is so… | 你是这么… |
[13:52] | beautiful… | 正能量… |
[13:54] | and honest. | 这么诚实 |
[13:56] | And I… | 而我… |
[13:59] | I just feel karmically like I’m not in the right place to receive it. | 我就觉得 自己现在没这个福分来接受这份感情 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:08] | Well, I mean, that just sounds like a woo-woo way of saying, “It’s not you, it’s me.” | 听起来就像是一种迷离的说法 “不是你的问题 是我的问题” |
[14:14] | [sighs] Well, it is me. | 的确是我的问题 |
[14:17] | Trust me, you don’t want anything to do with me. | 相信我 你不想与我有任何瓜葛的 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry, I just can’t see you anymore. | 对不起 我不能再和你约会了 |
[14:24] | I mean, I’ll probably see you walking down the hallway | 当你看望你妈时 我可能会看见你 |
[14:26] | when you visit your mom, and I’ll say hi, but you know what I mean. | 走在走廊上 我会打个招呼 但你知道我的意思 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[14:42] | I’m just gonna… | 那我就… |
[14:45] | [Judy] I’m just gonna wash my hands… | 在返回岗位前… |
[14:49] | before returning to work, ’cause it’s state law, so… | 我要洗一下手 因为这是法律规定的… |
[15:12] | [Jen] Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:14] | What do you even wear to a vigil? Huh? | 你要穿什么参加守夜活动? |
[15:16] | I think I’m going for somewhere in between court appearance and second wedding. | 我想我要在出席法庭和参加 二婚婚礼之间的风格中选一套衣服 |
[15:20] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[15:22] | [Jen] Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[15:24] | No. | 有事 |
[15:28] | -Did you talk to Michelle? -Mm-hmm. | 你和米歇尔谈过了? |
[15:30] | I’m so sorry you had to do that. | 很抱歉你必须那么做 |
[15:34] | [sighs] I see you’re drinking your feelings. | 我见你在借酒浇愁 |
[15:36] | -[Judy] WWJD. -Hmm? | “詹事格” |
[15:39] | “What would Jen do?” | 詹的行事风格 |
[15:40] | Fair. | 有道理 |
[15:41] | Hurtful, | 伤人 但… |
[15:43] | but fair. | 有道理 |
[15:46] | What is all this? | 你们在做什么? |
[15:49] | Oh, uh, we’re helping Ben with his vigil thing. | 我们在帮本弄他守夜活动的事 |
[15:51] | Did they find his brother? | 他们找到他哥哥了吗? |
[15:53] | No. No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[15:55] | Well, that sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[15:58] | At least with Dad, we knew right away, right? | 至少爸爸出事时 我们马上就知道了 是吧? |
[16:00] | Yeah, well, that’s why we’re doing it, you know, just to… | 是啊 所以我们才做这事 只是为了… |
[16:03] | show support, | 表示支持 |
[16:04] | pay it forward. | 传递善意 |
[16:06] | Yeah, do good stuff, make up for bad stuff, I got it. | 对 做好事 弥补坏事 我懂 |
[16:09] | Yep. All that. | 对 就是这么回事 |
[16:14] | I can’t do this. | 我做不了这个 |
[16:15] | Oh, Jude. | 朱迪 |
[16:16] | I can’t stand there with Steve’s friends and family and pray for his safe return. | 我没法和史蒂夫的朋友及家人们 站在那儿祈祷他平安归来 |
[16:20] | I know… I understand, okay? | 我知道…我懂 好吗? |
[16:23] | But don’t you think it would be a little weird if you didn’t go? | 但你不觉得要是你不去 会有点奇怪吗? |
[16:27] | They won’t even notice. | 他们不会注意到的 |
[16:28] | The only time Steve’s mom even remotely cared about me was when I was pregnant. | 史蒂夫的妈妈唯一一次稍微关心我 是在我怀孕时 |
[16:33] | I can’t face her. | 我无法面对她 |
[16:34] | You don’t have to, all right? | 你不用面对 好吗? |
[16:37] | I will protect you. I promise. | 我会保护你 我保证 |
[16:39] | All we have to do is show up, | 我们要做的就是露面 |
[16:42] | hand out some candles, | 分发蜡烛 |
[16:44] | and show the community we didn’t do it. | 并让社区的人知道不是我们干的 |
[16:46] | Okay? And then we will get the hell out of there. | 好吗?然后我们就离开那里 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:51] | We will fly right under the radar. | 我们会悄无声息地离开 |
[16:53] | [choir] ♪ Amazing grace ♪ | 天赐恩宠 |
[16:57] | ♪ How sweet the sound ♪ | 声音多美妙 |
[17:02] | ♪ That saved a wretch ♪ | 拯救了一个有罪之人 |
[17:06] | ♪ Like Steve ♪ | 就像史蒂夫 |
[17:10] | ♪ He once was lost ♪ | 他曾经迷失 |
[17:14] | ♪ But soon he’s found… ♪ | 但他很快找回了自我… |
[17:17] | [Jen] Hi. Candle? | 你好 要蜡烛吗? |
[17:19] | -Here you go. -Candle? | -给你 -要蜡烛吗? |
[17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:22] | -Candle? -Hi, here’s a candle. | -要蜡烛吗? -你好 给你蜡烛 |
[17:24] | Candle? | 要蜡烛吗? |
[17:26] | He has a lot more friends than I thought he did. | 他的朋友比我想象的要多 |
[17:28] | -He’s very social. -Aww. | 他很喜欢社交 |
[17:30] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:35] | Take a look around. | 大家看一下周围 |
[17:37] | What do you see? | 你们看到了什么? |
[17:39] | Friends, neighbors, family gathering to share one thing: | 朋友、邻居、家人聚在一起 只为了分享一样东西 |
[17:43] | hope. | 希望 |
[17:45] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你赶来 |
[17:46] | Oh, hi, Len. Candle? | 嗨 伦恩 要蜡烛吗? |
[17:49] | Len. Hi, Len. | 伦恩 嗨 伦恩 |
[17:50] | Like a candle? | 要蜡烛吗? |
[17:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:57] | -Yeah. I think we did a pretty good job. -Yeah, | -我觉得我们的工作做得很棒 -好 |
[17:59] | are you kidding me? | 是啊 当然了 |
[18:01] | Shit, I wanna go missing. | 真是的 我也想失踪 |
[18:03] | -Don’t say that. -Ah, you know what I mean. | -别这么说 -你知道我的意思 |
[18:09] | -It’s her. | 是她 |
[18:10] | -What? | 什么? |
[18:11] | It’s his mom. | 他妈妈来了 |
[18:12] | -Okay, just don’t– it’s okay. -[whimpering] | 好 你别… 没事的 |
[18:14] | It’s okay. Deep breath. Deep breath. I got you. I got you. | 没事的 深呼吸 有我呢 |
[18:18] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[18:18] | -Hello, Eileen. -Hello, Judy. | -嗨 艾琳 -嗨 朱迪 |
[18:21] | You look the same. Bangs. | 你还是老样子 留着刘海 |
[18:24] | [laughs] Yep. | 是啊 |
[18:25] | You look well. | 你气色很好 |
[18:26] | I’m not. | 才不好 |
[18:28] | Oh. I like your scarves. | 我喜欢你的围巾 |
[18:30] | Benji, find me a chair, would you? | 本 你帮我找把椅子 好吗? |
[18:32] | [Ben] Yes, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[18:33] | Benji told me you helped put this together. | 本跟我说是你帮着组织的 这场守夜活动 |
[18:36] | She did, | 没错 |
[18:38] | because she is the kindest person that I know. | 因为她是我认识的最善良的人 |
[18:40] | Hey, will you go do that thing | 嘿 你去做那件 |
[18:42] | that we talked about you doing that I can’t do… | 我们聊过的你能做 我做不了的事… |
[18:44] | -[Judy] Sorry. -…because only you can? | -好的 抱歉 -…因为只有你会做 好吗? |
[18:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:48] | I’m Jen. I’m, um… | 我叫詹 我是… |
[18:50] | I’m a friend of Ben’s. | 我是本的一个朋友 |
[18:52] | Would you like a candle? | 你想要个蜡烛吗? |
[18:53] | I can’t. Strong smells trigger my migraines. | 我不能要 强烈气味 会引发我的偏头痛 |
[18:56] | -Oh, | 它是… |
[18:57] | it’s electric. -[rattles] | 它是电子蜡烛 |
[18:58] | [Eileen] Oh, how novel. | 真新奇 |
[19:00] | Thank you. | -是啊 -谢谢 |
[19:01] | It’s so kind of everyone to turn up. | 大家都赶来真是太好了 |
[19:05] | I didn’t have the strength to plan this myself. | 我没有亲自筹划这事的勇气 |
[19:07] | You understand. | 你理解的 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我理解 |
[19:11] | Do you have any children, Jen? | 詹 你有孩子吗? |
[19:13] | Uh, yeah, I– I have two boys. | 有 我有两个儿子 |
[19:17] | Oh, just like me. | 就跟我一样 |
[19:20] | Yeah, like you. | 是啊 跟你一样 |
[19:22] | Well, I pray you never have to live through what I’m living through. | 我希望你永远不用经历 我现在所经历的遭遇 |
[19:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:30] | It’s any mother’s worst nightmare. | 放在哪个母亲身上 都是最糟的噩梦 |
[19:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[19:45] | Judy? | 朱迪? |
[19:48] | -Oh. -What a surprise. | 真没想到 |
[19:49] | Howard! Hi. | 霍华德!嗨 |
[19:52] | Wow, that’s a beautiful suit. | 哇 你这身西装真帅 |
[19:54] | Made for me by hand in Mykonos. | 这身是在米科诺斯岛纯手工定制的 |
[19:56] | How special. | 真特别 |
[19:58] | I didn’t think we’d see you here. | 我没想到我们会在这儿见到你 |
[20:01] | Oh. Well, I came to support Steve’s family, of course. | 我是来支持史蒂夫的家人的 |
[20:07] | Is that why you ratted Steve out? | 这就是你出卖史蒂夫的原因吗? |
[20:11] | To support the family? | 为了支持他的家人? |
[20:24] | [Jen] Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[20:25] | I found you a comfortable seat, Mom. | 妈 我给你找了个舒服的座位 |
[20:27] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[20:28] | Pleasure meeting you, Jen. | 很高兴认识你 詹 |
[20:30] | Yes. | 我也是 |
[20:31] | You hold your boys close. | 你可得把你俩儿子看紧了 |
[20:34] | I’ll try. | 我会的 |
[20:40] | [mouths] She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[21:02] | [Judy] Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[21:03] | -Hi. -How are you holding up? | -嗨 -你还好吗? |
[21:07] | [sighs] I mean, it’s nice to see so many people come out. | 看到来了这么多人真好 |
[21:11] | I just wish I… | 我只希望我… |
[21:14] | I don’t know. I wish had a better feeling about the whole thing. | 我不好说 我真希望我对整件事 有种好点的感觉 |
[21:17] | What– | 怎么… |
[21:19] | What’s your feeling? | 你的感觉怎样? |
[21:20] | He’s my twin, Jude… | 朱迪 他是我的胞兄… |
[21:22] | and if he was out there, I feel like I would know. | 如果他还活着 我想我会感觉到 |
[21:25] | -[man] B-dubs! -[man 2] All about the Benjamins. | -小本子! -全是为了你们家啊 |
[21:27] | -What’s up? Good to see you. | 你好吗? |
[21:28] | -Okay. | 好的 |
[21:30] | -Thank you, guys, for coming. | 谢谢你们赶来 |
[21:32] | -[exhales] Hundred percent. | 当然了 |
[21:33] | Gotta have faith, man. He’s out there. Right, Judy? | 你得有信心 他还活着 对吧 朱迪? |
[21:36] | A hundred percent. | 当然了 |
[21:37] | Yeah, Steve’s gonna turn up even fucking better than before. | 是啊 史蒂夫会以 比以前更好的状态出现 |
[21:40] | -Find us later for shots! -[Ben] Okay. | -你一会儿找我们喝一杯! -好的 |
[21:42] | -[man 2] Whoo! -[man] B-dubs! | 小本子! |
[21:44] | God, he’s always had the worst taste in friends. | 天啊 他对朋友的品位总是很差 |
[21:46] | Right? | 是吧? |
[21:48] | Better taste in women. | 他对女人的品位却好得多 |
[21:51] | -I don’t know about that. -I do. | -对此我不清楚 -我清楚 |
[21:53] | Hey, girl. | 嘿 妹子 |
[21:54] | [Judy] Hey, girl. | 嘿 妹子 |
[21:59] | Sorry, girl. | 我很遗憾 妹子 |
[22:01] | Thanks, girl. | 谢谢你 妹子 |
[22:07] | -Hey, girl. -Hey, girl. | -嘿 妹子 -嘿 妹子 |
[22:10] | -I’m just finishing up with a client. -Oh, okay. | -我刚和一位客户聊完 -好的 |
[22:28] | [Perez] Didn’t expect to see you here. | 我没想到会在这儿见到你 |
[22:32] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[22:33] | Well, Ben’s a client, so… | 本是我的一位客户 所以… |
[22:36] | Didn’t expect to see you here. | 我也没想到会在这儿见到你 |
[22:38] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[22:40] | You’d be surprised how often a perpetrator shows up | 你都不知道罪犯会光顾这种场合的 |
[22:43] | to something like this. | 几率有多高 |
[22:45] | Really? | 是吗? |
[22:47] | Like moths to a flame. | 就像飞蛾扑火一样 |
[23:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:10] | Heidi, right? | 你是海蒂吧? |
[23:12] | Yeah. Sorry, have we met? | 对 不好意思 我们见过吗? |
[23:14] | Yeah. Once, in Steve’s office. | 见过一次 在史蒂夫的办公室 |
[23:18] | Oh, right, you’re one of his clients, right? | 对 你是他的一个客户吧? |
[23:27] | How far along are you? | 预产期还有多久? |
[23:31] | Four months. | 四个月 |
[23:34] | Wow. Yeah. | 哇 |
[23:38] | Is it Steve’s? | 史蒂夫的孩子? |
[23:42] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[23:48] | [crying] Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:51] | This is just, like, the hardest thing I’ve ever been through. | 这是我经历过的最艰难的事情 |
[24:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:05] | No, no, no. | 不用 |
[24:06] | No, don’t be sorry. | 不用 你不用道歉 |
[24:12] | I’m sorry. | 是我感到抱歉才对 |
[24:16] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[24:19] | You got to keep hope alive, right? | 你得保持希望 好吗? |
[24:21] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[24:22] | [Heidi] Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:26] | Try to stay positive, | 你要努力保持乐观 好吗? |
[24:28] | okay? | 好的 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[24:48] | That girl Steve was seeing… | 史蒂夫约会的那个女孩… |
[24:49] | -Yeah? -…is pregnant. | -怎么了? -…怀孕了 |
[24:52] | -No. -Yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[24:53] | Can we please go now? | 我们现在能走了吗? |
[24:55] | Yes, I’m so sorry, Judy. I’m so sorry. | 好的 对不起 朱迪 真对不起 |
[24:57] | Yeah, let’s just see if we can get out of here this way. | 我们看看能否从这边离开这儿 |
[25:00] | [Charlie] Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[25:01] | [Jen] Charlie, | 查理 |
[25:02] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[25:03] | I just thought I should come support Ben. | 我只是觉得我应该来支持本 |
[25:07] | That’s actually very sweet, but we were, um– | 你这样做…其实很好 不过我们正要离开 |
[25:11] | -We were just leaving, so– -We gotta go. | 对 我们得走了 |
[25:12] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[25:14] | Thank you all for coming out for Steve tonight. | 谢谢你们今晚为了史蒂夫赶来这里 |
[25:17] | -Let’s try to sneak out. -[Ben] And a very special thank you | -我们试着偷偷溜走 -特别感谢 |
[25:19] | to Jen Harding and Judy Hale | 詹·哈丁和朱迪·霍尔 |
[25:20] | for organizing this beautiful, beautiful vigil. | 组织这场美好的守夜活动 |
[25:24] | -[crowd cheering] -[Ben] Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢你们 |
[25:25] | Thank you, | 非常感谢 |
[25:26] | -No problem. -It’s no big, no big at all. | -不客气 -这根本不算什么 |
[25:30] | So, starting today, we have set up an anonymous tip line… | 从今天起 我们设立了一条匿名线索热线… |
[25:35] | with a substantial reward. | 并准备了丰厚赏金 |
[25:38] | Oh, they went with the reward. | 他们选择了悬赏的办法 |
[25:39] | I was afraid they wouldn’t. | 我还担心他们不会用呢 |
[25:41] | And it’s substantial, so that’s good news for us. | 而且赏金很丰厚 所以这对我们来说是好消息 |
[25:43] | -Yeah. It’s great. -[Ben] So anyone | -是啊 好消息 -所以 如果有谁 |
[25:45] | that has any information, please come forward… | 知道任何信息 请站出来… |
[25:49] | and help us… | 帮我们… |
[25:50] | help us bring my– [chokes] | 帮我们把我… |
[25:54] | help us bring my brother home. | 帮我们把我哥带回家 |
[25:56] | -Oh, God. -Okay. | -天啊 -好的 |
[25:57] | -I’ll get some wine. -All right. | -我去拿杯酒 -好的 |
[25:58] | [Ben] Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:42] | [Wayne] Hi, stranger. | 嗨 陌生人 |
[26:45] | Pastor Wayne, hi. | 韦恩牧师 嗨 |
[26:46] | Hey. You all right? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[26:53] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[26:56] | It’s hard living with so much uncertainty. | 生活有这么多不确定性太难了 |
[26:59] | But God is powerful. | 但上帝很强大 |
[27:01] | He sees everything. | 他注视着一切 |
[27:04] | He sees Steve, | 他注视着史蒂夫 |
[27:06] | and sooner or later, He’ll bring the truth to light. | 上帝迟早会让真相大白于天下 |
[27:09] | You just have to have faith. | 你只需有信心就好 |
[27:14] | I’m sorry, will you excuse me? | 不好意思 我失陪了 |
[27:37] | [Ben] Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:42] | -Needed a break? -Oh. | 需要休息一下? |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:56] | Thought you didn’t drink. | 我还以为你不喝酒 |
[27:57] | Yeah, I don’t. | 是的 我不喝酒 |
[27:58] | I– | 但我… |
[28:00] | But I had to do shots for Steve, right? | 但为了史蒂夫 我得喝点烈的 对吧? |
[28:04] | Right. | 对 |
[28:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:18] | Why are you sorry? You don’t need to be sorry. You’re, like… | 你为什么抱歉?你不用抱歉 你… |
[28:23] | You’re, like, the only good part of this whole thing. | 你是整件事中唯一美好的部分 |
[28:28] | You don’t know me that well. | 你不是很了解我 |
[28:32] | Well, I know you went out of your way to help me. | 我知道你为了帮我尽了最大努力 |
[28:36] | That’s more than anyone else here’s done. | 你的帮助 比在场任何其他人的帮助都多 |
[28:40] | I know you’re a good person. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[28:44] | I know you’re a good mom. | 我知道你是位好母亲 |
[28:48] | That’s really nice of you to say. | 你能这么说…真好 |
[28:51] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[28:57] | If there’s a silver lining in all this… | 如果说整件事有一线曙光… |
[29:02] | it’s meeting you. | 那就是遇见你 |
[29:06] | Same. | 同感 |
[29:12] | I just… | 我… |
[29:14] | [exhales] It’s getting a little cold. | 气温有点凉了 |
[29:16] | I should probably get going. | 我也许该走了 |
[29:18] | Oh, no, please, you don’t have to give me… | 别 你不用给我… |
[29:20] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[29:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:57] | -Long time no see. -Shit. | -好久不见 -糟了 |
[29:59] | Yeah, well, you’re not gonna see me anymore, because I told Michelle that | 嗯 你不会再见到我了 因为我跟米歇尔说了 |
[30:03] | I’m not gonna hang out with her anymore because I respect boundaries. | 我不会再和她约会了 因为我尊重界限 |
[30:06] | Do you? Because from what I’ve seen, | 是吗?因为据我所见 |
[30:08] | you always seem to be everywhere you shouldn’t be. | 你似乎总是出现在你不该出现的地方 |
[30:10] | Well, maybe that’s just how you see it. | 也许那只是你的看法 |
[30:12] | -It is. That’s what I just said. -Well, yeah, so? | -是的 我刚才说的就是这个 -是吗? |
[30:15] | Miss Hale, I’ve had two major cases in the last six months, | 霍尔小姐 过去半年里 我接手了两个大案 |
[30:18] | and there is one person at the epicenter of them both. | 两个案子的“震中”都有同一个人 |
[30:22] | Is it me? | 是我吗? |
[30:23] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:27] | I’m warning you, watch yourself, because I sure as hell am. | 我警告你 小心点 因为我一定会盯死你 |
[30:33] | Well, you know what? Good. | 你猜我怎么想的?好极了 |
[30:35] | Go ahead and watch me, | 来吧 盯着我吧 |
[30:36] | because all you’re gonna see | 因为你只会看到 |
[30:38] | is a good fucking person trying to do the right fucking thing all the time. | 一个好人一直在努力做善事 |
[30:43] | Maybe I shouldn’t, maybe that’s where I go wrong, | 也许我不该 也许那就是我出错的地方 |
[30:44] | but I can’t help myself because it’s in my stupid fucking nature! | 但我控制不住自己 因为那是我蠢到家的天性! |
[30:49] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go pick up those paper bags | 失陪了 我得去捡那些纸袋 |
[30:52] | because I don’t want a seal to choke! | 因为我不想让海豹窒息! |