| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | [Jen] You wanna tell us where you went last night? | 你要告诉我们你昨晚去哪儿了吗? | 
| [00:13] | -You’re not in trouble. -You’re in so much fucking trouble. | -你不会有麻烦 -你麻烦大了 | 
| [00:15] | I just drove without a license. Who cares? | 我只是无证驾驶 谁在乎? | 
| [00:17] | [Jen] The law. That’s who cares. | 法律 法律在乎 | 
| [00:18] | Do you know what the punishment is for driving without a license? | 你知道无证驾驶的惩罚是什么吗? | 
| [00:21] | What? | 惩罚是什么? | 
| [00:22] | -You go to fucking jail. -A ticket, then– | -你他妈要进监狱 -罚单 然后… | 
| [00:24] | -Seriously? -[Jen] Mm-hmm. | 真的吗? | 
| [00:25] | You could get your mom in a lot of trouble, too. | 你也会让你妈妈陷入大麻烦 | 
| [00:27] | Yeah. So… | 对 所以… | 
| [00:29] | Do you want to tell me where you went on your little joyride? | 你要告诉我 你开车去哪儿兜风了吗? | 
| [00:33] | [stuttering] We didn’t really go anywhere. | 我们哪儿也没去 | 
| [00:34] | I picked up Parker around four, then we drove out to where you found us. | 我下午4点左右接上帕克 然后我们开到了你找到我们的地方 | 
| [00:37] | We– we barely got out of the car. | 我们几乎没离开车 | 
| [00:38] | -Oh, really? You barely got out? -Mm-hmm. | 是吗?你们几乎没离开车? | 
| [00:40] | What were you doing sitting in a car for five hours? | 你们坐在车上五个小时都干什么了? | 
| [00:47] | -Oh, God. -Okay. | -天啊 -知道了 | 
| [00:49] | -Oh. -Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 | 
| [00:50] | -What? -[Jen] You heard me. | -什么? -我说得很清楚 | 
| [00:51] | And go get your laptop and all your video game shit | 去拿你的笔记本电脑 和你所有的电子游戏 | 
| [00:54] | and a power drill. | 再拿个电钻 | 
| [00:55] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [00:56] | Because you just lost your bedroom door. | 因为你刚失去了自己的卧室门 | 
| [00:58] | That– [laughs] | 这也… | 
| [00:59] | -That’s fucking crazy. -[Jen] You know what? | -这简直是疯了 -你知道吗? | 
| [01:01] | Until you can prove to me that you can make good decisions | 除非你可以向我证明 你能做出正确的决定 | 
| [01:04] | and that you care about anybody but yourself, | 除了自己 你还关心别人 | 
| [01:06] | you are gonna go where I go, | 否则我去哪儿 你就去哪儿 | 
| [01:07] | you are gonna do what I do. | 我做什么 你就做什么 | 
| [01:09] | No privileges and no fucking fun. | 没有特权 没有乐子 | 
| [01:11] | Judy, will you tell her she’s being insane? | 朱迪 你告诉她她疯了 好吗? | 
| [01:13] | I think Jen is your mother, | 詹是你的母亲 | 
| [01:15] | and you should listen to her and trust that she knows what she’s doing. | 你应该听她的话 并相信她知道自己在做什么 | 
| [01:18] | -Thank you, Judy. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 朱迪 -不客气 | 
| [01:19] | You sure you know what you’re doing? I feel like you’re being a little harsh. | 你确定知道自己在做什么吗? 我觉得你有点严厉了 | 
| [01:22] | Do you really think burning the car was the best idea? | 你真的觉得烧掉那辆车 是最好的主意? | 
| [01:24] | Charlie’s fingerprints were all over it. What choice did I have? | 那辆车上全是查理的指纹 我当时能有什么办法? | 
| [01:27] | Don’t you think it’s like sending a smoke signal? | 你不觉得那就像是发了烟雾信号吗? | 
| [01:29] | Oh, my God. If I have to explain it, then you’re not gonna fucking get it. | 天啊 就算我向你解释 你也不会明白的 | 
| [01:32] | -[Henry] Mommy. -[Jen] Hi. | -妈吗? -嗨 | 
| [01:35] | My stomach hurts. | 我肚子疼 | 
| [01:37] | I don’t think I can go to Holy Harmonies practice. | 我想我去不了圣和谐合唱团排练了 | 
| [01:39] | -[Judy] Aww. -But, babe, it’s your first solo tonight. | 可是亲爱的 今晚是你第一次独唱 | 
| [01:42] | Oh, maybe he’s a little nervous? | 也许他有点紧张吧? | 
| [01:44] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听我说 | 
| [01:45] | Hen, we all have stuff that we don’t want to do, | 亨利 我们都会遇到不想做的事 | 
| [01:48] | but sometimes in life there are have-to’s, | 但人生中有时又有不得不做的事 | 
| [01:50] | and you made a commitment, so this is a have-to. | 而且你做出了承诺 所以这是不得不做的事 | 
| [01:53] | Here, for your tummy. | 给 对你的肚子好 | 
| [01:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:56] | Is that a new necklace? | 这是条新项链吗? | 
| [01:57] | It’s pretty. | 很漂亮 | 
| [01:58] | Yeah. | 是新的 | 
| [01:59] | My new friend gave me the stone, and then I made the necklace. | 石头是我的新朋友送的 然后我把它做成了项链 | 
| [02:02] | [Henry] Cool. | 真好 | 
| [02:04] | New friend? What new friend? | 新朋友?什么新朋友? | 
| [02:05] | Michelle. I met her at work. | 米歇尔 我在单位认识的 | 
| [02:09] | -Happy? -Fucking ecstatic. | -高兴了吧? -简直欣喜若狂 | 
| [02:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [02:22] | -Motherfuck– -Oh, sh– | -我他妈… -糟了… | 
| [02:32] | Oh. Hey, Mrs. Harding. | 嘿 哈丁夫人 | 
| [02:34] | Hi, Parker. | 嗨 帕克 | 
| [02:35] | Look, I just wanted to say I’m really sorry. | 我今天来只是想说我很抱歉 | 
| [02:38] | I think that we got off on the wrong foot last night. | 我觉得昨晚我们没给对方留下好印象 | 
| [02:41] | [laughs] Yeah. You were, like, freaking out. | 是啊 你吓坏了 | 
| [02:44] | Yeah, that was nothing. | 嗯 没什么的 | 
| [02:45] | Uh, that’s why I brought you some cupcakes. | 所以我给你带了一些纸杯蛋糕 | 
| [02:47] | Aww, thanks, um, but I don’t eat, like, cupcake dough. | 谢谢 但我不吃纸杯蛋糕团 | 
| [02:52] | Sure. | 那好吧 | 
| [02:54] | Uh, actually, you know what? | 其实 你知道吗? | 
| [02:56] | You posted a picture of Charlie. | 你发布了一张查理的照片 | 
| [02:58] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 | 
| [02:59] | He looks like a total snack, right? | 他看起来很性感 对吧? | 
| [03:01] | Right. | 对 | 
| [03:02] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 | 
| [03:04] | Charlie doesn’t have a driver’s license. | 查理没有驾照 | 
| [03:06] | So if anyone saw that picture, he would get in a lot of trouble. | 所以如果有人看到那张照片 他会陷入大麻烦的 | 
| [03:11] | -Oh, God. -Yeah. | -天啊 -真的 | 
| [03:13] | So I’m gonna need you to, like, take it down. | 所以我需要你撤下那张照片 | 
| [03:19] | Tsk. Yeah, see, I would, because I love Charlie, | 嗯 明白 我愿意撤掉 因为我爱查理 | 
| [03:22] | but I can’t. | 但我不能撤 | 
| [03:24] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么? | 
| [03:25] | ‘Cause I get paid. | 因为我收钱了 | 
| [03:26] | I’m a micro-influencer, so… | 我是个小网红 | 
| [03:29] | [murmurs] I have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about. | 好吧 我不知道你他妈在说什么 | 
| [03:31] | Well, Instagram has, like, big influencers and small influencers. | Instagram有大网红和小网红 | 
| [03:35] | This is so fucking embarrassing. | 这样太他妈令人难堪了 | 
| [03:38] | Your mom is just trying to protect you. She loves you. | 你妈只是为了保护你 她很爱你 | 
| [03:40] | Yeah, well, she’s pretty shitty at showing it. | 嗯 她表现得很差劲 | 
| [03:46] | I lost my virginity in a car. | 我的第一次也是在车上 | 
| [03:49] | It was beautiful. | 那次经历很美好 | 
| [03:50] | It was a ’78 Corvette. | 是辆78年的克尔维特 | 
| [03:52] | We’re not having this conversation. | 我们不要聊这种话题 | 
| [03:53] | No? Okay. | 不要聊?好吧 | 
| [03:56] | Do you like her? | 你喜欢她吗? | 
| [03:57] | Parker. | 帕克 | 
| [04:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:02] | Whatever. How does anybody know if they like anybody? | 随便吧 人们怎么知道自己喜欢谁? | 
| [04:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:07] | Feel like you… | 感觉你… | 
| [04:09] | just like to be around them. | 只想和他们在一起 | 
| [04:13] | You want to be with them all the time, | 你想一直和他们在一起 | 
| [04:15] | and they make you feel safe. | 他们让你感到安全 | 
| [04:17] | And you can be your… | 你可以做… | 
| [04:19] | best self and your… | 最好的自己… | 
| [04:21] | -when you feel vulnerable– -Okay, can we not talk anymore? | -当你感到脆弱时… -好了 我们不要再聊了 好吗? | 
| [04:24] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [04:26] | One more thing. | 还有件事 | 
| [04:29] | Please use condoms. | 你要戴安全套 | 
| [04:30] | You don’t want to get warts. | 你可不想长尖锐湿疣 | 
| [04:34] | -Or… -Yep. | -或者… -好的 | 
| [04:35] | …any other sores down there. | …其他让你小弟弟不舒服的病 | 
| [04:39] | [sighs] Okay. | 好的 | 
| [04:40] | ‘Cause if there’s oozing, you’re gonna be pretty upset. | 因为如果有渗出液 你会非常烦的 | 
| [04:43] | And so under 800,000 followers is, like, a whole different pay scale. | 所以80万粉丝以下 完全是不同的报酬范围 | 
| [04:46] | Okay, so how much then for you to take the picture down? | 好吧 那你把那张照片撤掉 要多少钱? | 
| [04:50] | Like, 100 bucks? | 一百块? | 
| [04:52] | That’s not a lot of money anymore. [chuckles] | 如今这不算什么大钱了 | 
| [04:55] | [murmurs] Oh, fuck you. Um… | 去你妈的 | 
| [04:58] | Five hundred. | 五百 | 
| [05:00] | -A thousand dollars. -[scoffs] | 一千块 | 
| [05:02] | And because you love Charlie, | 因为你爱查理 | 
| [05:04] | you will never mention your little outing to anyone ever. | 所以你千万不要 向任何人提起你们的小郊游 | 
| [05:08] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:09] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [05:11] | Please hold these. | 请帮我拿一下 | 
| [05:17] | What’s… | 这是… | 
| [05:19] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么? | 
| [05:21] | Seriously? | 不是吧? | 
| [05:22] | It’s a check. | 这是支票 | 
| [05:26] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 | 
| [05:27] | Do you have Venmo? Do I have what, what? | -你有Venmo支付吗? -我有什么? | 
| [05:30] | Oh, you also have to watch out for chlamydia, | 你还要小心衣原体病 | 
| [05:32] | gonorrhea, syphilis, which made Benjamin Franklin crazy. | 淋病、梅毒 就是折磨本杰明·富兰克林的病 | 
| [05:35] | I don’t know if you know, but that’s what he died of. | 我不知道你是否知道 他就是死于那种病 | 
| [05:37] | -Anyway… -[Jen sighs] | 总之… | 
| [05:38] | [Charlie] Oh, thank God. | -谢天谢地 -好吧 | 
| [05:42] | -How’d that go? -[Jen sighs] | 怎么样? | 
| [05:43] | Expensive, but she is going to take it down. | 代价昂贵 不过她会撤掉那张照片 | 
| [05:47] | Hey, Charlie, your girlfriend’s a little extortionist. | 嘿 查理 你女友挺会敲诈勒索的嘛 | 
| [05:49] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女友 | 
| [05:50] | She seems to think so. | 她好像是那么认为的 | 
| [05:51] | She said she loved you. | 她说她爱你 | 
| [05:53] | -Oh, Charlie. -Shit, really? | -查理 -我去 真的吗? | 
| [06:01] | At any age. | 任何年龄都一样 | 
| [06:02] | There are feelings involved. | 有感情牵涉其中 | 
| [06:05] | You just gotta be careful, okay? | 你得小心 知道吗? | 
| [06:08] | I know. Judy told me about warts. | 我知道 朱迪跟我讲了尖锐湿疣 | 
| [06:11] | It was part of a larger conversation. | 我们聊的不止这些 | 
| [06:13] | Is that a thing? Do people even get warts anymore? | 那还叫事? 现在人们还会得尖锐湿疣吗? | 
| [06:16] | There’s a vaccine. | 是吧?现在有疫苗 | 
| [06:17] | -You should get the vaccine. -[Jen] It’s so ’70s. | -你应该接种那个疫苗 -太70年代了 | 
| [06:21] | -Oh, shit. -[Jen] What? | -糟糕 -怎么了? | 
| [06:24] | -Why are they calling you? | 他们怎么打你电话? | 
| [06:25] | -I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [06:26] | -Shouldn’t you answer? | 你不要接吗? | 
| [06:27] | -Do I have to? | 我要接吗? | 
| [06:29] | Miss Hale, thank you for coming. | 霍尔小姐 多谢你赶来 | 
| [06:30] | Of course. | 不客气 | 
| [06:32] | Your hair looks amazing. | 你的发型真好看 | 
| [06:33] | -Did you do something different? -No. | -你换发型了吗? -没有 | 
| [06:35] | We got some new information pertaining to Steve Wood. | 我们得到了一些 与史蒂夫·伍德有关的新信息 | 
| [06:38] | Oh, you do? | 是吗? | 
| [06:39] | -We’ve gained access to his phone records. -Oh! | 我们查到了他的通话记录 | 
| [06:42] | We’ve been trying to piece together a timeline, | 我们一直在努力拼凑时间线 | 
| [06:44] | and interestingly, his last calls made were to you. | 有趣的是 他的最后几通电话都是打给你的 | 
| [06:46] | Were they? | 是吗? | 
| [06:47] | He called you a total of nine times the night he disappeared. | 他失踪那晚给你一共打了9通电话 | 
| [06:50] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 | 
| [06:51] | He called, but I didn’t get it. | 他打了 但我没接 | 
| [06:53] | I just let them go to voicemail. | 我让那些电话转到语音信箱了 | 
| [06:56] | Hmm. You still have those voicemails? | 你还有那些语音留言吗? | 
| [06:59] | Hmm. I don’t know, I mean, do I? | 我不知道 还有吗? | 
| [07:00] | Miss Hale, we can do this the hard way: I go to a judge, request a warrant, | 霍尔小姐 我们可以用麻烦的方式 去找法官申请搜查令 | 
| [07:03] | but it doesn’t look great, | 但那样看起来不太好 | 
| [07:04] | or you could just play me the messages. | 或者你可以直接给我播放留言 | 
| [07:06] | -Which do you prefer? -Neither. | -你想选哪一种? -都不想选 | 
| [07:07] | -Neither’s not an option. -Okay. | -这样可不算回答 -好吧 | 
| [07:09] | If there’s any information on those voicemails, I need to know. | 如果那些留言中有任何信息 我需要知道 | 
| [07:12] | -There isn’t. -Prove it. | -没有 -那你证明 | 
| [07:23] | Do you think that maybe there’s somewhere private that we could listen to them? | 这里有比较私密的内容 我们听真的合适吗? | 
| [07:33] | [Steve] What the fuck, Judy? | 朱迪 你在搞什么? | 
| [07:35] | You have some fucking nerve, you know that? You better call me. | 算你他妈的有种 你知道吗? 你最好给我回电话 | 
| [07:37] | You hear me? Call me, | 听到没有?给我回电话 | 
| [07:39] | you fucking bitch! | 你这个贱货! | 
| [07:43] | I really appreciate you taking the time to do this today. | 我很感谢你今天花时间来带我看房子 | 
| [07:45] | Yeah, well, of course. | 不客气 | 
| [07:46] | But I mean, if you like it, I would jump on it, | 如果你喜欢这个房子 如果是我 我就定了 | 
| [07:48] | ’cause it’s not gonna be on the market for long. | 因为这房源在市场上很抢手 | 
| [07:49] | Oh, I’ll bet. It’s pretty shwanky. | 我相信你说的 看起来很高档 | 
| [07:51] | Oh, yeah, it’s shwanky. | 对 很高档 | 
| [07:53] | I mean, yes, it’s more than you wanted to pay, | 这里的租金比你预期的要高 | 
| [07:55] | but it does have a rooftop terrace with a fire pit, | 不过它有个带火盆的屋顶露台 | 
| [07:57] | and of course, the beach is your backyard. | 当然了你的后院就是海滩 | 
| [08:00] | I’m not much of a beach guy. That’s more Steve’s deal. | 我不太喜欢海滩 那更像是史蒂夫的风格 | 
| [08:03] | Well, the curtains are remote control, so you can just shut those | 窗帘是遥控的 你可以轻而易举 | 
| [08:06] | -and not even look out there. -You know what? | -…就关上窗帘 -你知道吗? | 
| [08:08] | Nothing matters. I’ll take it. | 都不重要 我就要它了 | 
| [08:11] | -Really? -Yes. | -真的吗? -真的 | 
| [08:11] | I just have to get out of my parents’ house. | 我得从我父母家搬出来 | 
| [08:14] | I have to. The same thing happens every night. | 我必须搬 每天晚上都重复老一套 | 
| [08:16] | My mom asks, “When you think we’re gonna find Steve?” I’m like, “Soon, probably.” | 我妈问:“你觉得我们何时 能找到史蒂夫?” 我说:“估计快了” | 
| [08:20] | And then she asks me if I want ice cream. | 然后她问我是否想要冰淇淋 | 
| [08:21] | That’s ’cause that’s what she wants. | 因为那是她想要的 | 
| [08:23] | And then I go get the ice cream. I bring it back. | 然后我去拿冰淇淋 我拿回来后 | 
| [08:25] | She cries ’cause I’m not Steve. | 她哭了 因为我不是史蒂夫 | 
| [08:28] | And then I eat the ice cream. | 然后我吃掉冰淇淋 | 
| [08:30] | -Oh, yeah. That sounds unhealthy. | 那样… 没错 那样确实… 感觉不健康 | 
| [08:32] | -Yeah. It is. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [08:34] | I put on 4 LBs. | 我都长了两公斤 | 
| [08:35] | All in my butt. | 都长到屁股上了 | 
| [08:37] | Well, lots of stairs here, so you can work that off. | 这儿有很多楼梯 你可以消耗掉多长的肉 | 
| [08:41] | Yeah. My parents are just spiraling, you know, | 是啊 我父母都失控了 | 
| [08:43] | and now they’re starting to talk about offering a reward. | 现在他们开始聊悬赏了 | 
| [08:46] | [Charlie] A reward for what? | 悬赏什么? | 
| [08:48] | Charlie, not now. | 查理 别插嘴 | 
| [08:50] | Oh. For anyone that just might know anything about where my brother could be. | 悬赏可能知道我哥去向信息的人 | 
| [08:54] | You know, I just feel like… Don’t you feel like… | 我觉得…你不觉得… | 
| [08:57] | a reward is just really a slippery slope, you know? | 悬赏这种东西是自找没趣吗? | 
| [08:59] | -[Ben] Yeah. -Because then it’s like giving, | -是啊 -因为到时就像 | 
| [09:01] | like, a megaphone to all the crazies | 对着那些疯子用扩音器喊悬赏一样 | 
| [09:03] | so they can just be like, “Yeah, I’ve seen him.” | 然后他们就会回应:“对 我见过他” | 
| [09:04] | -[Ben] Yeah. -You know, “Down at the mart.” | -对 -比如“就在市场那边” | 
| [09:06] | -[Charlie] How much of a reward? | 赏金多少? | 
| [09:08] | -Charlie, seriously! | 查理 搞什么! | 
| [09:13] | Oh. Oh, I gotta get this. | 我得接个电话 | 
| [09:14] | -Oh, yeah, no problem. -Um, excuse me. | -不好意思 -嗯 没关系 | 
| [09:23] | [Steve] I know you see me calling, bitch. | 我知道你看见我打电话了 贱人 | 
| [09:29] | [Steve] Come on, Jude, will you just call me, please? | 拜托 朱迪 你给我打个电话 好吗? | 
| [09:31] | I– I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [09:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [09:33] | Will you please, please call me back? | 请你给我回个电话 好吗? | 
| [09:35] | I just need to talk to you. | 我需要和你聊聊 | 
| [09:37] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [09:38] | Come on, Jude. | 拜托了 朱迪 | 
| [09:39] | Will you call me back, baby, please? | 亲爱的 给我回电话 好吗? | 
| [09:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [09:42] | All right? Let’s work this out. | 好吗?我们把这事解决了 | 
| [09:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [09:49] | -[beeps] -You’re not gonna get away with this! | 朱迪 你逃避不掉的! | 
| [09:51] | You’re no fucking angel. | 你他妈不是天使 | 
| [09:52] | You can’t hide forever, and when I fucking find you, | 你躲不了一辈子 等我他妈找到你了 | 
| [09:55] | I am going to fucking kill you! | 我要他妈的杀了你 | 
| [09:57] | You hear me? You are fucking dead! | 听到没有?你他妈死定了 | 
| [10:07] | Oh, I take it he didn’t find you. | 看来他没找到你 | 
| [10:12] | [sniffles] No. | 是的 | 
| [10:15] | Are you at all concerned about your safety, Miss Hale? | 霍尔小姐 你担心自己的安全吗? | 
| [10:20] | What? | 什么? | 
| [10:21] | Are you afraid he’s gonna hurt you? | 你害怕他会伤害你吗? | 
| [10:28] | No. | 不害怕 | 
| [10:39] | Char. | 查理? | 
| [10:42] | Oh, there you are. | 你在那儿啊 | 
| [10:44] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [10:48] | Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, now you’re smoking? | 老天爷 你现在又学会抽烟了? | 
| [10:50] | -[Charlie] Better than vaping. | 它比电子烟好 | 
| [10:52] | -[Jen] God, what is wrong with you? | 天啊 你怎么回事? | 
| [10:53] | Everything, apparently. | 显然什么都有事 | 
| [10:54] | -What, so now, like, nothing matters? -Not really. | -现在什么都不重要了? -没错 | 
| [10:57] | -Anything I do, you’re gonna be mad at me. -You know what? | -不管我做什么 你都会生我的气 -你知道吗? | 
| [11:00] | I don’t want to be mad at you, okay, Charlie? | 查理 我不想生你的气 知道吗? | 
| [11:02] | So help me out here and do something fucking right. | 拜托帮帮忙 做点正事 | 
| [11:05] | It’s just a stupid cigarette. It’s not like you never do it. | 只是根破烟 好像你没吸过似的 | 
| [11:08] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么?你说什么呢? | 
| [11:10] | I’ve seen the pack you hide on the shelf in the kitchen where the big bowls are. | 我见过你藏在厨房 放大碗架子上的那包东西 | 
| [11:14] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 嗯 你知道吗?我… | 
| [11:18] | I do what I want. I’m an adult. | 想做什么做什么 我是大人 | 
| [11:19] | So you just get to do whatever the fuck you want? | 你他妈想做什么就做什么? | 
| [11:23] | -Yeah, I do. -[lighter clicks] | 是的 没错 | 
| [11:27] | And when you’re an adult, you can, too, but for now, | 等你长大了 你也可以这么做 但现在 | 
| [11:30] | you are a kid, | 你还是个孩子 | 
| [11:32] | and I would try to hold onto that for as long as you can, honey. | 亲爱的 只要你还没成年 我就会坚持这个原则 | 
| [11:34] | ‘Cause let me tell you something, when you get to the other side, | 因为我跟你说 等你长大了 | 
| [11:37] | you are gonna have to deal with some pretty shitty stuff. | 你将不得不面对一些烂事 | 
| [11:42] | Like I haven’t? | 我没面对过吗? | 
| [11:55] | -Hey. -[Judy] Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 | 
| [11:56] | What happened? | 怎么了? | 
| [11:57] | -It’s okay. They haven’t found the car. -Uh-huh. | 没事 他们没找到那辆车 | 
| [12:01] | -But– -Uh, gotta go. I gotta go. | -不过… -我得挂了… | 
| [12:04] | Hey. Everything all right? | 嘿 没事吧? | 
| [12:07] | They, uh… | 他们… | 
| [12:09] | found remains. | 找到了遗体 | 
| [12:13] | What? | 什么? | 
| [12:15] | Where? Um… | 在哪儿? | 
| [12:17] | I don’t know. My dad’s friend called from the station, and, uh… | 我不知道 我爸的朋友从警局打来的电话… | 
| [12:22] | [shuddering] I’m supposed to go down there or something. | 我应该过去一趟 | 
| [12:25] | I– I don’t know how to do this. [sighs] | 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [12:28] | Do you have anyone that can go with you or… | 有人和你一起去吗?还是… | 
| [12:31] | No. Um… | 没有 | 
| [12:33] | It’s all right. I can go alone. | 没事 我可以一个人去 | 
| [12:38] | No, you shouldn’t have to do that. | 不 你不用非得一个人面对 | 
| [12:44] | [Jen] Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:12] | Excuse me, ma’am, you can’t be doing that stuff here, | 抱歉 女士 你不能在这儿干这个 | 
| [13:15] | unless you’re gonna share. | 除非你愿意分享 | 
| [13:18] | -Sure. -[laughs] | 没问题 | 
| [13:19] | But you have to step into my office. | 但你得进来我的办公室 | 
| [13:33] | Oh, fuck, yes! This song is the best. [blows smoke] | 天啊!这首歌真好听 | 
| [13:38] | Actually, no, never mind. I have never heard this song in my life. | 其实不是 算了 我这辈子从没听过这首歌 | 
| [13:43] | Wait, you’re not up on whatever kind of music this is? | 等等 你不知道这是什么音乐? | 
| [13:46] | Apparently not. | 显然不知道 | 
| [13:48] | It’s stuck on AM. | 这首歌在广播里很火的 | 
| [13:50] | But it’s very comforting. | 但这首歌很抚慰人心 | 
| [13:52] | -I could see that. -Yeah. | -我可以看出来 -嗯 | 
| [13:56] | I’m sorry I ran off last night. | 抱歉我昨晚先走了 | 
| [13:58] | Oh, no, don’t… | 不用… | 
| [14:00] | No stress. | 不用有压力 | 
| [14:01] | I’m just, uh, I’m sorry you had to go. | 我只是很遗憾你不得不离开 | 
| [14:05] | I was having a really good time. | 我昨晚过得很愉快 | 
| [14:07] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 | 
| [14:10] | And then Jen had an emergency, so– | 当时詹有急事 所以… | 
| [14:12] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? | 
| [14:19] | Her son stole a car. | 她儿子偷了一辆车 | 
| [14:22] | Oh, shit. | 真糟糕 | 
| [14:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [14:25] | So you’re that friend, huh? You’re the clutch friend? | 这么说你是那种朋友? 你是那种可信赖的朋友? | 
| [14:28] | Yes, but she is too. | 对 但她也是 | 
| [14:30] | She’s, you know… | 她… | 
| [14:33] | She’s great. She took me in when I was kinda in between places. | 她很好 在我没地方住的时候… 她接纳了我 | 
| [14:39] | -So you guys, uh, live together? -Mm-hmm. | 这么说 你们住在一起? | 
| [14:44] | And you’re just friends? | 你们只是朋友? | 
| [14:46] | Oh, just friends, yeah. | 对 只是朋友 | 
| [14:49] | ‘Cause you’re not, uh… | 因为你没有… | 
| [14:51] | Not with her. | 没和她在一起 | 
| [14:57] | -Is this the moonstone I gave you? -Yes, yes. | -这个月长石是我送你的那个吗? -是的 | 
| [15:00] | I thought it looked pretty like this. | 我觉得这样很漂亮 | 
| [15:02] | It does. | 没错 | 
| [15:04] | It looks really pretty on you. | 你戴上真的很好看 | 
| [15:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:13] | Should we, um… | 我们要不要… | 
| [15:17] | maybe… | 也许该… | 
| [15:20] | go get some tacos? | 去吃墨西哥玉米卷? | 
| [15:25] | [scoffs] Yeah. | 好 | 
| [15:27] | -I am fucking starving. -[laughing] | 我快饿死了 | 
| [16:05] | It’s not him. | 死者不是他 | 
| [16:07] | -[both sigh] -It’s not? | 不是他? | 
| [16:08] | Mr. Wood, I know your family has connections here, | 伍德先生 我知道你的家族 在本地有人脉 | 
| [16:10] | but everyone needs to follow protocol. | 但大家都需要遵守规矩 | 
| [16:12] | Are you sure it’s not him? | 你确定不是他? | 
| [16:15] | Forensics just determined the remains belonged to a female. | 法医确定遗体属于一名女性 | 
| [16:18] | -Oh, that’s great. -[sighs] | 太好了 | 
| [16:19] | I mean, | 我是说… | 
| [16:20] | uh… a great tragedy for her family. | 对那女性家庭来说真是一大悲剧 | 
| [16:23] | [Ben] Yeah. Uh… | 是啊 | 
| [16:24] | -Thank you, Detective. -Yes, thank you. | -谢谢你 警探 -对 谢谢你 | 
| [16:28] | I’m sorry. How do you two know each other? | 不好意思 你们两个怎么认识的? | 
| [16:30] | Oh, I’m helping him find a rental. | 我在帮他找租赁房源 | 
| [16:32] | -Yeah, Steve’s ex introduced us. -Mm-hmm. | 对 史蒂夫的前女友介绍我们认识的 | 
| [16:35] | Judy Hale? | 朱迪·霍尔? | 
| [16:36] | -You know Judy? | 你认识朱迪? | 
| [16:37] | -I do. | 认识 | 
| [16:38] | -It’s a small town. -No, it’s not. | -这个城市很小 -才不小 | 
| [16:43] | Hi, may I have two salmon tacos, | 你好 我要两个三文鱼墨西哥玉米卷 | 
| [16:46] | uh, two chicken, | 两个鸡肉墨西哥玉米卷 | 
| [16:48] | two tofu mushroom burgers? | 两个豆腐蘑菇汉堡… | 
| [16:50] | That’s too much. | 要的太多了 | 
| [16:51] | -Accept your destiny, please. -[laughs] | 认命吧 | 
| [16:54] | Um, one beef burrito, uh… | 一个牛肉卷饼 | 
| [16:57] | carnitas nachos, loaded, | 猪肉丝玉米片 所有配料都加 | 
| [16:58] | and one large guac. | 一大份墨西哥鳄梨酱 | 
| [17:00] | And two Mexican Cokes, please. | 两瓶墨西哥可乐 谢谢 | 
| [17:03] | That was masterful. | 太娴熟了 | 
| [17:04] | -No, no, I got it. -[bottles pop open] | 不 我付钱 | 
| [17:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:07] | [Michelle] Here. Keep the change. | 给 不用找了 | 
| [17:09] | [Judy] Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:12] | [sighs] I love a Mexican Coke. | 我喜欢墨西哥可乐 | 
| [17:13] | -Aren’t they so much better? -The best. | -好喝多了 是吧? -最好喝的 | 
| [17:15] | -They’re real sugar. -Yes, that’s why. | -它们用的真糖 -所以说嘛 | 
| [17:16] | I can’t believe you haven’t been here before. | 真不敢相信你之前没来过这儿 | 
| [17:18] | -[Nick] Best tacos in Laguna. -[gags] | 拉古纳最好吃的墨西哥玉米卷 | 
| [17:20] | -Are you okay? -Yeah, I just choked for a second. | -你没事吧? -没事 我刚才呛着了 | 
| [17:23] | -Hmm. -[Judy] This Coke. | 这个可乐 | 
| [17:25] | -Hey, Nick. -Hey. | -嘿 尼克 -嘿 | 
| [17:26] | My God, it’s great to see you. | 天啊 很高兴见到你 | 
| [17:29] | [scoffs] Is it? | 是吗? | 
| [17:31] | Hi, I’m Michelle. | 你好 我是米歇尔 | 
| [17:33] | -What’s up? -Hi. | -你好吗? -你好 | 
| [17:34] | How are– how are you doing? | 你… 你还好吗? | 
| [17:37] | Well, I left my house today, | 我今天离开了我那栋房子 | 
| [17:41] | so that’s a start. | 这算是个开始 | 
| [17:43] | How’s… | 那… | 
| [17:45] | How’s Steve? | 史蒂夫怎么样? | 
| [17:46] | -[gags, clears throat] -[Nick] How’s he? He’s, uh… | -他还好吗? -他… | 
| [17:49] | Who’s Steve? | 史蒂夫是谁? | 
| [17:51] | -Oh, that’s her boyfriend. | -她的男友 -不是 | 
| [17:52] | -No. He’s my ex-boyfriend. | 史蒂夫是我的前男友 | 
| [17:54] | -That didn’t work out. | -我们俩不合适 -嗯 | 
| [17:57] | -Yeah. Guess I know how that goes. | 我知道是怎么回事 | 
| [18:00] | -Hey, it was really nice to meet you. -You too. | -嘿 很高兴认识你 -我也是 | 
| [18:03] | -[Judy] Take care. -[slurps] Mm. | 保重 | 
| [18:08] | Drive safely. | 小心开车 | 
| [18:12] | -What the fuck was that? | 这他妈什么意思? | 
| [18:14] | -[sighs] Yeah, right? | 是啊 | 
| [18:17] | -Weird. -[bell dings] | 真奇怪 | 
| [18:18] | -[woman] Order’s up. -Oh, that’s us. | -你们点的东西好了 -我们的 | 
| [18:22] | -[sighs] -Well, that was a relief, huh? | 真是舒了一口气 | 
| [18:24] | -Yeah, yeah. -Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 | 
| [18:29] | -[crying] -Oh. Oh, God, Ben. | 天啊 本 | 
| [18:32] | -Ben. -I’m sorry. | -本 -对不起 | 
| [18:34] | It’s okay. You don’t have to apologize. | 没关系 你不用道歉 | 
| [18:36] | I just thought, you know… | 我还以为… | 
| [18:39] | I thought for sure it was gonna be Steve. [sighs] | 我还以为肯定会是史蒂夫 | 
| [18:42] | Well, it wasn’t him. | 不是他 | 
| [18:44] | No, I know, but for a minute there, I thought it was… | 我知道 但有那么一会儿 我以为那是… | 
| [18:47] | I thought it was gonna be him. [exhales] | 我以为那会是他 | 
| [18:51] | [inhales] Ooh, God, I feel sick. | 天啊 难受死了 | 
| [18:53] | -Oh, this is a terrible feeling. -Mm-hmm. | 这种感觉难受死了 | 
| [18:58] | I don’t know how people live with that feeling. | 我不知道人们是如何忍受这种感觉的 | 
| [19:02] | Well, you don’t have a choice. | 没办法 | 
| [19:04] | You just learn to cope. | 只能学会面对 | 
| [19:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [19:13] | Thank you for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我来 | 
| [19:14] | I know this is not how you wanted to spend your afternoon, | 我知道你可不想在警局 | 
| [19:16] | -at a police station. -Oh, it’s okay. | -度过下午时光 -没事 | 
| [19:18] | You’re a very kind realtor. [laughs] | 你真是个善良的房地产经纪人 | 
| [19:21] | Can I, um… pay you back with a mocktail? [chuckles] | 我可以用无酒精鸡尾酒报答你吗? | 
| [19:25] | Oh, uh, I– I can’t. | 抱歉 | 
| [19:27] | Yours doesn’t have to be a mock, it can be a cock… | 你可以不喝无酒精鸡尾酒 可以是正常的鸡… | 
| [19:29] | Cocktail. | 鸡尾酒 | 
| [19:31] | No, I got it. | 我明白 | 
| [19:32] | Uh, no, actually, I have to go. | 不过 其实我得走了 | 
| [19:34] | My son is singing his first solo with his… | 我儿子今天要独唱 和他们的… | 
| [19:38] | Always so hard to say. | 说起来总是很拗口… | 
| [19:39] | …his Christian rock choral group. | 和他们的基督教摇滚合唱团一起表演 | 
| [19:43] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [19:44] | Are you talking about the Holy Harmonies? | 你说的是圣和谐合唱团吗? | 
| [19:47] | Why do you know that? | 你怎么知道? | 
| [19:51] | Holy Harmonizer, ’86 through ’89. | 我是86年到89年的圣和谐合唱团成员 | 
| [19:55] | -Really? -Yes. [laughs] | -真的吗? -真的 | 
| [19:57] | Actually, I’m not surprised by that. | 其实我一点也不感到惊讶 | 
| [19:59] | Wow, that’s great! | 哇 太好了! | 
| [20:01] | Oh, I’d love to see that. | 我很想去看看 | 
| [20:02] | I mean, not that, you know, I’m self-inviting or anything. | 我是说 我并不是在自我邀请 | 
| [20:07] | You are, though, aren’t you? | 但你就是 不是吗? | 
| [20:09] | -I mean, it’s been a while. -Okay. | -好久没看过了 -好吧 | 
| [20:11] | -The more the merrier. -And… | -捧场的人… 越多越好 -而且… | 
| [20:13] | -Really? -Sure. | -真的吗? -当然 | 
| [20:15] | Oh, fantastic news. [sighs] | 太棒了 | 
| [20:19] | -My cup of tizzle. -Mm-hmm. | 合唱团是我的一样爱好 | 
| [20:22] | Well, we only dated for a little bit. | 我们只约会了没多久 | 
| [20:25] | He’s actually really sweet. | 他其实人很好 | 
| [20:26] | Just didn’t end so great. | 只是分手很不愉快 | 
| [20:28] | [laughs] Yeah, that was obvious. | 嗯 显而易见 | 
| [20:30] | -I feel like I’m gonna need the story. -[groans] | 我觉得我很想听听这个故事 | 
| [20:33] | The story doesn’t really paint me in the greatest light. | 这个故事中的我并不光鲜 | 
| [20:36] | Well, now I want to hear more. | 现在我更想听了 | 
| [20:41] | I thought I was pregnant | 我当时以为自己怀了 | 
| [20:43] | with someone else’s baby. | 别人的孩子 | 
| [20:46] | -Oh, okay. -Yeah. | -真的 -好吧 | 
| [20:49] | But I wasn’t. | 但我没怀孕 | 
| [20:51] | It turns out that, um… | 结果发现… | 
| [20:53] | I can’t have kids, actually. | 我其实怀不了孩子 | 
| [20:58] | I’m sorry. | 深表遗憾 | 
| [20:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:01] | Is that something you really wanted? | 你真的想要孩子吗? | 
| [21:03] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [21:04] | Yeah, very much. | 非常想要 | 
| [21:07] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 | 
| [21:09] | I always wanted to adopt, but… | 我一直想领养孩子 但是… | 
| [21:11] | my ex didn’t want kids. | 我前女友不想要孩子 | 
| [21:14] | Maybe the next person will. | 也许下一任会想要 | 
| [21:16] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 | 
| [21:23] | I still live with her, | 我仍和她住在一起 | 
| [21:25] | which is a thing. | 这是个问题 | 
| [21:28] | Your ex? | 你前女友? | 
| [21:29] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [21:30] | I mean, we broke up a while ago, uh, but… | 我们不久前分手的 不过… | 
| [21:34] | I couldn’t just cut and run. I mean, she… | 我无法立即和她完全断绝关系 我是说她… | 
| [21:37] | she grew up in foster care, and she has… abandonment stuff. | 她是在寄养家庭长大的 有被遗弃的经历 | 
| [21:42] | We’re more like family than anything else at this point, but… | 现在我们更像是家人 但是… | 
| [21:46] | I don’t know, I hope that doesn’t sound weird. | 我也不知道 希望这么说不会奇怪 | 
| [21:49] | I think it sounds really sweet. | 我觉得这样很温馨 | 
| [21:54] | -Would you wanna– -You wanna go see a kids’ Christian choir? | -你想不想… -去看儿童基督教合唱团演出吗? | 
| [21:58] | Wow, well, I was gonna say go see a movie, | 我本来要说去看电影 | 
| [22:01] | but what you just said is weirder. | 但你说的更奇怪 | 
| [22:03] | So… yeah. | 那… 好的 | 
| [22:07] | -Let’s do that. -Yeah. | -我们去看吧 -好 | 
| [22:34] | How badly do you want to run up there | 你有多想跑上去 | 
| [22:36] | -and join them? -So badly! | -…加入他们? -非常想 | 
| [22:56] | Hey! | 嘿! | 
| [23:11] | Yeah, this is even weirder than I thought. | 这比我想的还要奇怪 | 
| [23:15] | -[laughs] -I mean, but it is cute. | 不过很可爱 | 
| [23:17] | Oh, wait till you see Henry. | 等你看到亨利再说吧 | 
| [23:21] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [23:22] | -Can I speak to you stage right? -♪ Ooh, Jesus ♪ | 我能跟你在舞台右侧说句话吗? | 
| [23:28] | -What’s going on, huh? | 怎么了? | 
| [23:29] | Henry’s having some show night jitters. | 亨利有点舞台紧张症 | 
| [23:31] | Oh, I’m sure he’s just nervous ’cause he has a solo. | 他肯定是因为要独唱而紧张 | 
| [23:33] | I think he’s still upset about what my dog did to his bird, | 我觉得他仍为我的狗 杀了他的鸟而生气 | 
| [23:35] | but we’re sending Adele to boot camp as we speak. | 但我们要把阿黛尔送去新狗训练营 | 
| [23:37] | -Why? -I don’t know how to discipline. | -为什么? -我不知怎么管教 | 
| [23:39] | I’ve only ever had two rules in my house: | 我家之前只有两条规矩 | 
| [23:40] | smoke out the windows and don’t bring Prosecco. | 在窗外抽烟 不要带普罗塞克酒 | 
| [23:42] | Adele didn’t kill the bird. | 不是阿黛尔杀死的那只鸟 | 
| [23:45] | -What? -Shandy did it. | -什么? -是珊迪干的 | 
| [23:46] | Which, looking back, seems like it was right there. | 现在回想一下的确是那样 | 
| [23:50] | -I thought I told you. -No, you did not. Jen! | -我以为我跟你说了 -没有 你没跟我说 詹! | 
| [23:53] | Adele is halfway to Oxnard. | 阿黛尔已经快到奥克斯纳德了 | 
| [23:54] | God. Well, | 天啊 | 
| [23:55] | maybe she’ll pick up some good habits or something. | 也许它能学会一些好习惯 | 
| [24:00] | [sighs] Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [24:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? | 
| [24:05] | It’s okay, tell her. | 没事 你告诉她吧 | 
| [24:08] | Tell me what, hon? | 宝贝 告诉我什么? | 
| [24:11] | He doesn’t want to do it. It’s too much for him, but… | 他不想上台表演 这事对他压力很大 但是… | 
| [24:14] | he’s scared that you’re gonna be mad, so… | 他害怕你会生气 所以… | 
| [24:18] | Oh, Boop, I’m not mad. | 鲍普 我不生气 | 
| [24:22] | I thought I had to. | 我以为我不得不上台 | 
| [24:26] | Honestly, this is for the best. | 其实 这样最好 | 
| [24:28] | He hasn’t exactly found his falsetto. | 他还不怎么会用假声 | 
| [24:31] | [Jen] Okay, look. | 好了 听我说 | 
| [24:33] | Let’s forget the have-to’s. Okay? | 我们不要管不得不做的事了 好吗? | 
| [24:36] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么? | 
| [24:52] | -No, no, no! -No, I’m good at this game! | -不 我很擅长这个游戏的! -不! | 
| [25:01] | Fuck, yeah! | 太棒了! | 
| [25:02] | -[Judy] Look at you on your Harley! -[Michelle] Wow! | -瞧瞧你开哈雷的样子! -哇! | 
| [25:12] | Well, it is very nice to meet you, new friend Michelle. | 新朋友米歇尔 很高兴认识你 | 
| [25:17] | Likewise. Judy speaks very, very highly of you. | 我也是 朱迪对你评价很高 | 
| [25:20] | -‘Cause I know all of her secrets. -[laughing] | 因为我知道她所有的秘密 | 
| [25:23] | Can I get anybody a drink | 我请大家喝一杯吧? | 
| [25:25] | so that I can begin to drink? | 这样我好开始喝 | 
| [25:27] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [25:29] | Um, I’ll take a Chardonnay. | 我要杯霞多丽干白 | 
| [25:30] | -Yeah, me, too. Please. -Great. | -我也是 谢谢 -好的 | 
| [25:31] | I will get two bottles, just to be safe. | 为安全起见 我去拿两瓶 | 
| [25:33] | Oh, yes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [25:38] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 | 
| [25:39] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [25:41] | She makes me feel really good. | 她让人感觉很舒服 | 
| [25:44] | -You deserve that. | 你值得拥有 | 
| [25:46] | -Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:47] | She seems great. | 她看起来人不错 | 
| [25:49] | She’s got a very nice energy. | 她让人感觉很正能量 | 
| [25:51] | What, did you just comment on someone’s energy? | 你刚刚评论了别人的能量吗? | 
| [25:54] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [25:55] | -I’m pretty sure I heard that. -Nope. | -我很肯定我听到了 -没有 | 
| [25:56] | -“Nice energy.” -Don’t get excited. | -“很正能量” -不要太激动哦 | 
| [26:00] | -Uh-huh. [laughs] -Didn’t happen. | 没有的事 | 
| [26:01] | It did. | 有 | 
| [26:02] | She’s getting me booze, and she suggested two bottles. | 她要请我喝酒 还建议两瓶 | 
| [26:05] | -She’s really funny– -So what is she gonna get for herself? | -她非常有趣… -她会为自己拿什么酒? | 
| [26:10] | [Ben] Go, go, go, go! | 加油! | 
| [26:13] | Oh, we got a tight one. This is a nail biter. | 竞争好激烈 好紧张 | 
| [26:15] | [Henry] I know. Yes! | 我知道 好耶! | 
| [26:19] | -[Henry claps] -Whoo! Hey, third! | 嘿 第三名啊! | 
| [26:20] | Look who won. | 看看谁赢了 | 
| [26:21] | Nicely done. Nice. | 真厉害 | 
| [26:23] | How’s your pinball game? | 厉害 你弹球游戏玩得怎么样? | 
| [26:24] | I’m pretty good at pinball. | 我很擅长弹球游戏 | 
| [26:26] | Yeah? Strong? All right. Let’s find one. | 是吗?很厉害?好吧 我们找个玩玩 | 
| [26:32] | -Hey. What? What’s up? -Hey. | -嘿 怎么了? -嘿 | 
| [26:38] | I’m gonna put your door back on. | 我会把你的门装回去 | 
| [26:40] | Just don’t have sex in there. | 只是别在卧室做爱 | 
| [26:42] | Or do. I– | 做也行 我… | 
| [26:44] | It’s better than a car, I don’t know. Just… | 总比在车上好 我不知道 只是… | 
| [26:48] | Just protect yourself. | 你要保护好自己 | 
| [26:50] | Always get consent. | 一定要经过对方同意 | 
| [26:54] | -Yep. -Okay? | -好 -好吗? | 
| [26:56] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [27:32] | [shouts] Oh, yeah. All right, okay.. | 太棒了 好吧 | 
| [27:35] | -[Henry] Are you letting me win? | 你在让着我吗? | 
| [27:37] | -[Charlie laughs] Uh, maybe… | 也许吧 | 
| [27:42] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [27:46] | I just remembered I should write you a check for that rental. | 我刚想起来 我应该给你开张租房支票 | 
| [27:49] | Oh, I’m not letting you take that place. | 我不会让你租那里的 | 
| [27:51] | No, you shouldn’t be paying oceanfront prices when you hate the beach. | 如果你讨厌海滩 那就不该租海滨价格的房 | 
| [27:55] | Just… | 只是… | 
| [27:57] | You wanna like what you’re looking at. | 你眼前的风景 你要喜欢才行 | 
| [28:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:01] | Yeah, you do. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [28:19] | -[both] Cheers. -[camera shutter clicks] | -干杯 -干杯 |