时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | ♪ And give your heart to me ♪ | (蒂罗尔路和克瑞斯塔路的交叉口) |
[01:21] | -♪ I live for the day… ♪ -[tap closes] | |
[02:13] | -[Judy] Oh, hey. -[gasps] | 嘿 |
[02:14] | Judy, Jesus Christ. | 朱迪 天啊 |
[02:16] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿做什么呢? |
[02:17] | Just keeping Steve company. | 我只是在陪着史蒂夫 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:21] | -And playing ocean sounds because… -[sounds stop] | 播放大海的声音是因为… |
[02:25] | ‘Cause I can’t sleep. | 因为我睡不着 |
[02:26] | And I don’t think Steve can either. | 我觉得史蒂夫也睡不着 |
[02:28] | Okay. I think he’s asleep. | 好吧 我觉得他睡着了 |
[02:31] | Hon, I think he’s the most asleep. | 亲爱的 我觉得他睡得踏实极了 |
[02:34] | Look, Judy, | 听着 朱迪 |
[02:35] | you can’t be out here in the middle of the night | 你大半夜的不能在这儿 |
[02:37] | snuggling a freezer. | 依偎着冰柜 |
[02:38] | I mean, what if one of the boys walked in? What would they think? | 要是我哪个儿子进来怎么办? 他们会怎么想? |
[02:41] | Okay, well, I’m sorry, | 好的 对不起 |
[02:42] | but it seems wrong to have him out here alone, trapped in this thing. | 但让他一个人被困在这里面 感觉很不对 |
[02:45] | Okay. I know that it’s not the ideal situation, | 好 我知道这不是理想方案 |
[02:50] | but we agreed, remember? | 但我们说好了的 记得吧? |
[02:52] | -Yeah. -That the freezer | -记得 -冰柜 |
[02:54] | -is the safest place to keep him… -[sighs] | 是藏他最安全的地方 |
[02:56] | …at least for now, right? | 至少现在是这样 对吧? |
[02:57] | Right. | 对 |
[02:58] | I just didn’t know that I was gonna feel this way. | 我只是当时不知道 现在会有这种感觉 |
[03:02] | I don’t think this is what Steve wants. | 我觉得这不是史蒂夫想要的 |
[03:04] | Oh, God. “What Steve wants.” | 天啊 “史蒂夫想要的” |
[03:05] | I was in my room, and suddenly, I smelled sea fennel | 我在我房间的时候 突然闻到了海茴香 |
[03:09] | -and cypress. -That’s horrible. | -和柏树的味道 -真恐怖 |
[03:10] | That’s his body wash. Oh. | 那是他沐浴露的味道 |
[03:13] | So then I come in here, | 所以我就过来这儿了 |
[03:15] | and that motion light is already on. | 那个感应灯已经亮了 |
[03:18] | -It’s a sign. | 这是一种信号 |
[03:19] | -Of what? | 什么信号? |
[03:20] | That he doesn’t want to be here. | 他不想待在这儿 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | He hated confined spaces. | 他讨厌封闭的空间 |
[03:25] | Elevators scared him. Sorry. | 电梯都让他害怕 对不起 |
[03:28] | -He was sensitive about that. -Okay. | -他对这个很敏感 -好的 |
[03:30] | Listen, Judy, you have got to find a way to put this out of your mind | 朱迪 你得想办法别再想这个了 |
[03:34] | -so that you can start– -I just want to stay here for a minute. | -那样你就可以开始… -我只想在这儿待一会儿 |
[03:36] | You need to start to move on. | 你得赶紧翻篇儿了 |
[03:39] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[03:40] | How do I move on when he’s frozen 50 feet from where I sleep every night? | 他每晚都被冻在离我卧室 十几米远的地方 我怎么翻篇儿? |
[03:44] | I don’t know. You have to compartmentalize, okay? | 我不知道 这件事你不能太上心 |
[03:46] | Just try not to think about it. | 好吗?试着不去想它 |
[03:48] | It’s not what I’m thinking, | 这不是我想的 |
[03:50] | it’s about what I’m feeling. | 是我的感受 |
[03:55] | -That was weird. | 真怪异 |
[03:56] | -That was Steve. | 那是史蒂夫 |
[03:58] | I’m just saying, spirits have been known to communicate through lights. | 我的意思是 据说灵魂可以通过灯来交流 |
[04:02] | It’s a documented thing. | 有据可查的 |
[04:03] | Okay, you know what else communicates through lights? | 好吧 你知道 还有什么通过灯交流吗? |
[04:06] | Electricity. | 电 |
[04:08] | I know it’s hard for you to go there with the spirit thing, | 我知道你很难去往灵异那边想 |
[04:11] | ’cause it scares you. | 因为那会让你害怕 |
[04:12] | That doesn’t scare me. Rotting in a women’s prison scares me. | 那种事情不会让我害怕 在女子监狱坐穿牢底才让我害怕 |
[04:15] | Yeah. I bet those places are riddled with ghosts. | 嗯 我敢打赌 那些地方一定到处都是鬼 |
[04:18] | Judy, I have enough going on without you projecting your spiritual shit on everything. | 朱迪 就算你不在这边故弄玄虚 这情况也已经够我吃一壶的了 |
[04:21] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗? -好的 |
[04:22] | See? | 看吧? |
[04:23] | No need to Sixth Sense ourselves into a fucking heart attack. | 没必要拿《第六感》里的情节 把我们自己吓出心脏病 |
[04:31] | [Jen] Maybe there’s something wrong with the sensor. | 也许是感应器出了问题 |
[04:38] | -Did you hear that? -Yes, I heard that. | -你听到没? -嗯 我听到了 |
[04:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:46] | -Shh! -I– | -嘘 -我… |
[04:48] | I am shushing. | 我在嘘 |
[04:49] | -Do you think that he’s… in there? -No, no, he’s not. | -你觉得他在里面吗? -他不在 |
[04:52] | He’s– he’s not. | 他没在里面 |
[04:56] | -What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[04:57] | -I’m just… | 我只是要去… |
[04:58] | -See what’s going on here. -Oh, no. Be careful. | -看看那里怎么回事 -小心点 |
[05:00] | You know I don’t like the grabbing. | 知道吗?我不喜欢被人抓着 |
[05:04] | -Be careful. -You’re breathing really loud. | -我觉得… -你的呼吸声太大了 |
[05:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:14] | [shudders] Okay. | 好的 |
[05:25] | -Oh, my God! No! | 天啊!不要! |
[05:27] | No, no! | 不! |
[05:29] | -No! No! -No, | 不要! |
[05:30] | don’t hurt ’em! | 别伤害它们! |
[05:37] | [exterminator] Yeah, you definitely got rats. | 对 你家的确有老鼠 |
[05:40] | -Oh, yeah, we know that. -We met them. | -嗯 我们知道 -我们见过了 |
[05:42] | -See this? -[Jen] Uh-huh. | 看到这个了吧? |
[05:43] | How it’s kind of, like, round on the edges? | 边缘怎么会圆圆的? |
[05:45] | Mouse droppings are sharper. It’s the anal glands. | 老鼠屎比较尖 这是肛门腺 |
[05:48] | -Doesn’t seem like necessary information. -I didn’t know that. Interesting. | -你真没必要告诉我们这些信息 -我都不知道这个 有意思 |
[05:51] | Uh, so how do we get rid of them? | 那我们怎么除掉老鼠? |
[05:52] | Seal off points of entry, set some bait traps. Pretty basic. | 封锁所有入口 设一些诱饵陷阱 非常简单 |
[05:56] | But is it normal that there are so many? | 但有这么多老鼠正常吗? |
[05:58] | It’s the heat, brah. | 都因为热源 伙计 |
[05:59] | Brah, it’s the heat. | 伙计 都因为热源 |
[06:01] | Brah, I know. | 伙计 我知道 |
[06:02] | Rats can’t regulate their body temp. | 老鼠不能调节自身体温 |
[06:04] | They find a cool place, they set up camp, especially if there’s food. | 它们找到合适的地方就会安营扎寨 尤其是有食物的地方 |
[06:07] | -You got meat in here? -[Jen gasps] | 你这里面有肉? |
[06:10] | Uh, yeah, there’s some special things in there. | 对 那里有一些特别的东西 |
[06:12] | Yeah, ’cause they can smell blood from a mile away. | 嗯 因为老鼠 能从一、两公里远闻到血味 |
[06:15] | They can’t get in there, right? | 它们进不去里面吧? |
[06:18] | [laughs] Wrong. | 错了 |
[06:19] | They got fucking razor-sharp teeth, dude. | 它们有非常锋利的牙齿 |
[06:21] | They’ll Shawshank their way through anything. | 任何东西它们都能打洞 |
[06:29] | [gasps] Okay. | 知道了 |
[06:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:32] | -Don’t touch that. -I know. | -别碰那个笔 -我知道 |
[06:35] | [Jen] Really? On top of everything else, | 不是吧?已经这么多事要头疼了 |
[06:36] | now we have a swarm of fucking rats we have to deal with? | 我们现在还有一大群 混蛋老鼠要对付? |
[06:39] | I’m telling you, it’s a sign. | 我跟你说 这是个信号 |
[06:41] | What, that the world’s melting? | 什么信号 世界要消亡了? |
[06:42] | No. | 不是 |
[06:43] | That we have to move Steve before the rats tunnel in. | 我们得在老鼠们打通之前转移史蒂夫 |
[06:46] | -How do we do that, Judy? -I don’t know. | -朱迪 我们要怎么做呢? -我不知道 |
[06:48] | But I think we should explore some options. | 但我觉得我们应该找一些方案 |
[06:50] | No, don’t go in the Google! | 别 别用谷歌搜索! |
[06:51] | The FBI can trace your phone. | 联邦调查局可以追踪你的手机! |
[06:54] | Shit. How else do we figure out what to do with a dead body? | 可恶 那我们要怎么知道 如何处理尸体? |
[06:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:57] | All I can think about is stuff that happens in movies | 我能想到的都是电影里的东西 |
[06:59] | that involve, like, wood chippers | 比如木材粉碎机 或者 |
[07:01] | or dissolving a body in a bathtub with whatever it is | 什么东西能把尸体溶解在浴缸里 |
[07:03] | they dissolve bodies in bathtubs with. | 把我们这具尸体也溶解在浴缸里 |
[07:05] | -[gasps] We are not doing that! -No. | -我们不能那么做! -不 |
[07:07] | No, I was giving examples of things we wouldn’t do. | 不会 我举的例子都是我们不会做的 |
[07:11] | There is a beautiful Thai Buddhist ritual where they wash the body hands first– | 有一种美妙的泰国佛教仪式 他们会先洗尸体的手… |
[07:14] | -We could put him in a suitcase. -Jen! | -我们可以把他塞进行李箱 -詹! |
[07:17] | That is the man I was gonna marry. | 他是我本来要嫁的男人 |
[07:19] | Okay, I’m… | 好吧 我… |
[07:20] | I’m sorry. I’m just exploring options here. | 对不起 我只是在想方案 |
[07:24] | [sighs] What about a burial at sea, hmm? | 海葬怎么样? |
[07:26] | Steve loved the ocean. He was such a strong swimmer. | 史蒂夫喜欢大海 他是个游泳健将 |
[07:29] | Okay, that is lovely, | 好 这个方案很好 |
[07:30] | but I don’t have a boat, | 但我没有船 |
[07:32] | and I don’t have time to get my captain’s license. | 也没时间考取驾船执照 |
[07:35] | Okay, but we can rent one. | 好吧 但我们可以租条船 |
[07:36] | No, because then the FBI will know that we rented a boat. | 不行 因为联邦调查局 会知道我们租了一条船 |
[07:41] | I really think that we moved too fast past the suitcase. | 我真的觉得行李箱的方案 可以再考虑一下 |
[07:43] | Jen. | 詹 |
[07:45] | He’s a person who lived a life. | 他怎样也在世上走了一遭 |
[07:48] | I think his soul deserves to be put to rest with dignity. | 我认为他的灵魂 应该得到有尊严的安息 |
[07:50] | -Dignity? -Yes. | -尊严? -是的 |
[07:53] | Judy, he left Ted to die. | 朱迪 他不顾特德的死活 |
[07:55] | He used you to launder money. | 他利用你洗黑钱 |
[07:57] | He– he dumped you after five miscarriages. | 他在你五次流产后抛弃了你 |
[08:00] | -I know, but– -No, he is a monster! | -我知道 可是… -不 他是个恶魔! |
[08:02] | Why are you worried about his soul? | 你为什么要担心他的灵魂? |
[08:04] | You should be worried about us. | 你应该担心我们 |
[08:06] | -Because I owe it to him. -Why? | -因为这是我欠他的 -为什么? |
[08:07] | Because it’s my fault that he’s dead. | 因为他的死都是我的错 |
[08:12] | No, no, you weren’t– | 不 你当时… |
[08:14] | You weren’t even there. | 你当时都不在场 |
[08:16] | I brought him into your life. | 是我把他带入了你的生活 |
[08:18] | I turned him in, but… | 是我举报的他 可是… |
[08:20] | I never thought he would get angry enough to try to kill you. | 我从没想到他会生气到试图杀你 |
[08:25] | [Steve] Why, you are a mean fucking bitch. | 你是个卑劣的贱货 |
[08:37] | -It’s not your fault. -It is. | -不是你的错 -是我的错 |
[08:40] | It is. It’s my karma. | 是我的错 是我的报应 |
[08:42] | -It’s what I get. -No, no. [sighs] | -是我应得的 -不 |
[08:46] | No, it’s not… | 不 不是的… |
[08:48] | It’s not your karma. | 这不是你的报应 |
[08:49] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[08:54] | Listen, we… | 听我说 我们… |
[08:55] | will get rid of the rats, okay? | 我们先除掉老鼠 好吗? |
[08:59] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[09:01] | [shudders] Then what do we do about him? He cannot stay in there forever. | 但之后我们拿他怎么办? 他不能永远待在那里面 |
[09:04] | No, I mean… | 不会 我是说… |
[09:06] | not forever, it’s… | 不会永远 只需… |
[09:11] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[09:12] | Maybe just until the boys go to college, you know, just… | 也许只需等到那俩孩子上大学 只是… |
[09:16] | in case I have to go away. | 万一我不得不离开 |
[09:19] | They’ll be okay on their own. | 那时他们就能照顾自己了 |
[09:22] | I mean, it’s only seven years. | 只有七年的时间 |
[09:25] | That’s a really long time. | 七年时间很长的 |
[09:26] | I don’t know what else to fucking do. | 我他妈不知道还能怎么办! |
[09:29] | I just don’t know if we could live like this. | 我不知道我们能否这样生活 |
[09:31] | We have to. | 我们必须这样 |
[09:35] | You know, I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[09:37] | every time we’re in this house, | 我们每多来一次这栋房子 |
[09:39] | the more perfect the two of you look in it. | 你们俩在这儿就显得愈加完美 |
[09:41] | Or should I say the three of you? | 或者我应该说你们三个吧? |
[09:43] | -[both laugh] -[man] Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:44] | I hope you don’t think we’re paranoid for taking one last look. | 希望你不会因为我们想最后再看一次 而觉得我们偏执 |
[09:47] | Oh, God, no. Not at all. | 天啊 不会 根本不会 |
[09:49] | I mean, this is gonna be your house. | 这里就要成为你们的家了 |
[09:52] | And now that the offer’s been accepted, | 既然报价也接受了 |
[09:53] | you can start planning how to make it yours, you know, | 你们已经可以开始计划 怎么按自己的风格装修了 |
[09:56] | what window treatments you’re gonna get, maybe get some built-ins. | 你们想对窗户做怎样的改造 也许定制个整体家居 |
[09:58] | We’re having second thoughts. | 我们有点动摇 |
[10:00] | Come again? | 什么? |
[10:00] | The inspection showed that there was mold in the bathroom. | 检验报告显示浴室有霉菌 |
[10:04] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I saw that. | 嗯 我看到了 |
[10:06] | It’s really not that big of a deal. | 真的没什么大不了的 |
[10:08] | It’s black mold. | 是黑霉菌 |
[10:10] | -Yeah. -Yeah, but it’s, like, trace amount, | -对 -没错 但那是很微量的 |
[10:13] | which is basically nothing. | 也就是基本上没什么 |
[10:14] | Well, if it was nothing, | 要是没什么 |
[10:16] | then the inspector would have said he found nothing. | 那检验员就会说他没发现什么 |
[10:19] | Hmm. Yeah. You know, | 对 |
[10:21] | I feel that sometimes inspectors think that they have to find something | 我认为有时候检验员 觉得他们必须发现点什么 |
[10:25] | because you paid for the inspection. | 因为你们付了检验费 |
[10:27] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吧? |
[10:28] | Not really. | 不明白 |
[10:29] | [man] We can pull out of escrow if we want, right? | 如果我们愿意 就可以解除托管吧? |
[10:31] | It’s just, with a baby, we feel like we need to be extra careful, you know? | 只是因为有了孩子 我们觉得 我们需要额外小心 明白吧? |
[10:36] | -Oh, no, I get it. I get it. I’m a mom. -[woman] Mm-hmm. | 我明白 我也是位母亲 |
[10:38] | But honestly, | 但说实话 |
[10:40] | I think we worry about stuff that no one used to care about. | 我觉得我们担心的事 以前人们都不会担心 |
[10:44] | My mom smoked heavily through her entire pregnancy, | 我妈整个孕期吸烟吸得特别凶 |
[10:47] | and I’m, you know, fucking awesome. | 而我却非常健康 |
[10:50] | I just feel like because I know that that mold is there… | 我只是觉得 因为我知道那个霉菌就在那儿… |
[10:53] | [man] It’s just so hard to remove. | 它很难被去除 |
[10:55] | …I won’t be able to think about anything else. | …我满脑子就都是这个问题 |
[10:57] | Look, no place is perfect. | 听着 没有哪个地方是完美的 |
[11:00] | You’re not gonna find a house that doesn’t have shit that you have to ignore. | 你买不到一栋毫无瑕疵的房子 总有事情会让你觉得碍眼 |
[11:04] | I mean, I wish that black mold was the worst thing going on in my house. | 我倒希望黑霉菌是我家里最糟糕的事 |
[11:11] | [sighs] ‘Cause I have rats. Oh. | 因为我家有老鼠 |
[11:16] | [Jen] No, I know, Lorna. | 不 我知道 罗娜 |
[11:17] | Yes, I told them that trace is basically nothing. | 对 我告诉他们微量就是基本上没有 |
[11:21] | You know what? I don’t know what else to tell you. | 好 我不知道还能告诉你什么 好吗? |
[11:24] | It– it’s not my fault that they’re fucking pussies | 他们是想保护肚子里孩子的惜命鬼 |
[11:26] | that want to protect the life of their unborn child. | 这又不是我的错 |
[11:29] | -[stammers, sighs] Bye. -[beeps] | 好吧 再见 |
[11:54] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼? |
[12:02] | Fuck you, Steve. | 去你妈的 史蒂夫 |
[12:18] | [Flo] Get me out of here. | 让我离开这儿 |
[12:19] | [Michelle] Mom, please calm down, okay? Please, just– | 妈妈 请你冷静 好吗?请你… |
[12:22] | [Flo] You can’t keep me in this place. | 你不能把我关在这儿 |
[12:24] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[12:25] | [Michelle] I know, I know you do, but you can’t live alone anymore. | 我知道 我知道你想回家 但你无法再独自生活了 |
[12:28] | And this is a really nice place. | 这里真的很不错 |
[12:30] | There’s, like, a year-long waiting list. | 想来这儿都要等一年呢 |
[12:32] | If you love it so much, you live here. | 你要是这么喜欢这里 不如自己住这儿吧 |
[12:34] | [Judy] I’d be sad to see you go, Flo. | 弗洛 你要是走了的话 我会难过的 |
[12:37] | [Flo] I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没在跟你说话 |
[12:38] | Yeah, but your voice kind of carries, so… | 对 但你的声音传得很远 所以… |
[12:43] | -[snorts] Ballsy. -Yeah. | -有胆量 -嗯 |
[12:46] | I realized that I forgot to tell you that I teach a painting class. | 我意识到我忘了告诉你 我是教画画课的 |
[12:50] | Tuesdays and Thursdays at nine. | 每周二和周四的上午9点 |
[12:52] | Mom, you might like that. That sounds cool. | 妈 你也许会喜欢的 听起来很有趣 |
[12:54] | “Cool.” | “有趣” |
[12:55] | Did you paint that? | 那个是你画的吗? |
[12:57] | Uh, no, I don’t really do seascapes. | 不是 我不画海景画 |
[13:00] | Well, good, ’cause it’s awful. | 很好 因为那副画很烂 |
[13:03] | She’s an art critic. | 她是艺术评论家 |
[13:04] | [Judy] Oh, you’re right. She’s got a good eye. | 你说得对 她很有审美眼光 |
[13:06] | I mean, like, what the hell, right? | 这叫什么玩意儿啊? |
[13:08] | -[Flo] Yeah. -Who did that? | -没错 -谁能画成这样? |
[13:11] | I’m gonna get rid of it. | 我要把它处理掉 |
[13:13] | Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[13:14] | -You’re just gonna take it? -Yeah. | -你就这么把它拿走? -是的 |
[13:16] | You don’t like it, it’s out. | 你不喜欢它 那它就得出去 |
[13:17] | -You didn’t like it, Mom. -[Judy] Yeah. | -妈 你不喜欢它 -是啊 |
[13:20] | Who knows what I’m gonna do with it? I’m just lawless. I’m crazy | 谁知道我会怎么处理它呢? 我目无法纪 我很疯狂的 |
[13:26] | It’s okay, right? You really don’t want it? | 没关系 是吧?你真的不想要? |
[13:28] | No, you can take it. | 是的 你可以拿走它 |
[13:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:34] | -Um, thank you for that. I appreciate it. -Oh, sure. | -刚才谢谢你 我很感激 -不客气 |
[13:36] | And I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:38] | Uh, my mom is tough stuff. | 我妈很难搞 |
[13:40] | Oh, stop, she’s not that bad. | 好啦 她没那么糟糕 |
[13:41] | -Well, she’s not your mom. -No. | -她又不是你妈 -对 |
[13:43] | My mom’s a drug addict. | 我妈是个瘾君子 |
[13:45] | So there’s that. | 那样才叫糟糕吧 |
[13:46] | -Touché. -[laughs] Um… | 有道理 |
[13:48] | You know, a lot of residents hate it here at first, | 很多房客最开始都讨厌这里 |
[13:51] | but then they start to like it. | 之后他们就会慢慢喜欢 |
[13:52] | -Just makes it hard on the families. -[sighs] Yeah. | -只是这样让家人很难过 -是啊 |
[13:54] | Can I get you anything? | 我可以给你弄点什么吗? |
[13:56] | You want a coffee | 你想来杯咖啡? |
[13:58] | or a pudding | 或者布丁? |
[13:59] | or weed? | 或者大麻吗? |
[14:01] | -There you go. -Yes. | -说到点子上了 -好 |
[14:02] | I was wondering when you would share that. | 我还在想你到底何时会分享呢 |
[14:04] | -I was hoping you’d be wondering. -[chuckles] | 我就想让你惦记着 |
[14:35] | -[Steve] Why? -[Jen gasps] | 为什么? |
[14:52] | [Judy] What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[15:27] | No, shit, shit, shit, shit! | 该死! |
[15:29] | Why are you trying to get rid of a dead body? | 你干吗想要处理尸体? |
[15:31] | [gasps] Oh, God. Jesus, Shandy. | 天啊 珊迪 |
[15:33] | Um, I’m not– I’m not– Uh, I’m not trying to get rid of a dead body. | 我不是… 我不是想要处理尸体 |
[15:36] | I was, uh– That was, uh, autofill. | 那是自动填充 |
[15:40] | -Getting rid of a freezer. -Okay. | -我想把冰柜处理掉 -好吧 |
[15:44] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了? |
[15:45] | -Playdate. Henry’s in the bathroom. -Oh, right. Okay. | -今天玩伴日 亨利在卫生间 -好的 知道了 |
[15:47] | Yeah, I didn’t realize that was today. | 对 我不知道是今天 |
[15:54] | If I were gonna get rid of a dead body, I’d put it in Angeles Forest. | 要是我要处理尸体 我会把它丢去洛杉矶国家森林 |
[15:57] | -Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[15:58] | -It’s where gangs dump their dead. | 那里是黑帮抛尸的地方 |
[16:00] | They say there’s more bodies there than trees. | 人们说那里的尸体比树还多 |
[16:02] | Oh, Shandy, how do– | 珊迪 你怎么… |
[16:04] | why do you know that? | 你怎么知道这些? |
[16:06] | I read about it on the dark web. | 我是从暗网了解到的 |
[16:07] | It’s a good resource. | 那是个好资源 |
[16:08] | Okay, gosh, you really just– You have– | 好吧 天啊 你真的… 你有… |
[16:11] | You got a lot going on up in there, don’t you? | 你这小脑瓜可真不简单 是吧? |
[16:14] | Wait, what’s your dad’s deal again? | 等等 你爸爸的情况怎么样? |
[16:17] | He lives off the grid. | 过着与世隔绝生活 |
[16:18] | [snaps fingers] That was it. | 对了 |
[16:20] | Hey. Wanna swim? | 嘿 你想游泳吗? |
[16:22] | I’m kind of an indoor child. | 我喜欢在室内玩 |
[16:23] | Okay, we could do karaoke. You like to sing? | 好吧 我们可以唱卡拉OK 你喜欢唱歌吗? |
[16:26] | Does a praying mantis eat its own mate? | 螳螂会吃掉自己的配偶吗? |
[16:28] | -It does. -[Jen] Okay. | -会的 -好吧 |
[16:31] | Oh. Okay, cool. Let’s go. | 好- 不错 我们走吧 |
[16:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:36] | Dark web. That’s so dumb. | 还什么暗网 傻死了 |
[16:44] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:45] | Sick world. [sighs] | 这世界太病态了 |
[16:52] | All right. Dark web. | 好吧 暗网 |
[16:53] | [types] “The… dark… web.” | 暗…网 |
[16:58] | [Michelle] If I’m being honest, | 对 说实话 |
[17:00] | I thought it was, like, the good daughter thing to do, | 我以为这是好女儿该做的事 |
[17:02] | but it was rough. | 但真的好难 |
[17:04] | Oh, wow, so she was living with you? | 这么说她一直和你一起生活? |
[17:06] | Yeah, for a year. | 对 一起生活了一年 |
[17:08] | It was a complete disaster. | 完全是一场灾难 |
[17:10] | We were at each other’s throats. [sighs] | 我们经常吵架 |
[17:13] | It’s amazing that you tried. | 你试过 已经很了不起了 |
[17:15] | Most people don’t. | 大部分人都不会尝试 |
[17:17] | Yeah, well, we’re Cuban. It’s what we do. | 嗯 我们是古巴人 古巴人都这样 |
[17:20] | Oh, I didn’t realize that. | 我都没意识到 |
[17:22] | But, um… | 但是… |
[17:24] | then she broke her hip while I was at work, so… | 有天我上班的时候 她摔坏了髋骨 所以… |
[17:26] | I just can’t leave her alone anymore. | 我不能再让她一人在家了 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry she’s so unhappy here. | 我很抱歉她在这儿不开心 |
[17:32] | [exhales] Please. She’s unhappy everywhere. | 拜托 她在哪儿都不开心 |
[17:35] | It’s like she gave up on joy when my dad died. | 就好像自从我爸爸死后 她就放弃了快乐 |
[17:39] | [chuckles] Sorry, this is not exactly fun banter. | 抱歉 这可不是什么好笑的玩笑 |
[17:41] | Well, sometimes you don’t want fun banter. | 有时候 你不想听好笑的玩笑 |
[17:43] | Sometimes you just want– | 有时候 你只是想要… |
[17:45] | Depressing chitchat? | 令人沮丧的闲聊? |
[17:48] | -Oh, I am so here for a sad chat. -[both laughing] | 我来这儿就是为了悲伤的聊天 |
[17:51] | You have no idea. | 你都不知道我有多需要 |
[17:56] | Honestly… | 说真的… |
[17:59] | it sucks. | 生活很糟 |
[18:01] | My mom used to be so… cool. | 我妈以前那么… 酷 |
[18:04] | -She was funny… -[exhales] | 她很风趣 |
[18:06] | …and, like, vibrant. [sighs] | 充满活力 |
[18:10] | And it’s like, after my dad, she just… | 而在我爸死后 她就… |
[18:12] | withdrew, you know? | 跟社会脱离了 |
[18:14] | Like, she felt guilty being happy or something, | 你明白吧?就好像 她会对自己的快乐有负罪感 |
[18:17] | like it was a betrayal. | 就好像是背叛一样 |
[18:21] | I mean, yeah, I get that. | 嗯 我明白 |
[18:23] | [Michelle] I don’t. I think it’s selfish. | 我不明白 我觉得那样很自私 |
[18:26] | Really? | 是吗? |
[18:27] | I mean, come on, like, | 拜托 |
[18:29] | we’re all gonna die at some point, you know? | 我们早晚都会死 对吧? |
[18:32] | It’s life. It’s what happens. | 这是人生 生死如常 |
[18:35] | But the world keeps going, and… | 但世界会继续运转… |
[18:38] | other people need you. | 其他人需要你 |
[18:42] | It’s like you have a choice: | 你有选择 你要么 |
[18:44] | You either go down with the ship or… | 随船一起沉没 要么… |
[18:47] | you grab a fucking life raft and you hold on, you know? | 就他妈抓着一个救生筏撑到底 |
[18:52] | Yeah. Yes. | 对 没错 |
[18:54] | Wow. | 厉害 |
[18:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:57] | It’s like in Titanic, like, | 就像《泰坦尼克号》里面一样 |
[18:59] | do you want to be Leo, | 你想当小李 |
[19:01] | or do you want to be the old lady who lives forever? | 还是想当那个长生不老的老太太? |
[19:04] | Well, I mean, | 我觉得 |
[19:05] | I definitely want to be the old lady, but I’m not quite sure she lives forever. | 我肯定想要当那个老太太 但我不确定她是否会长生不老 |
[19:10] | [laughs] She doesn’t? | 她不会吗? |
[19:11] | -No. Her heart will go on | 不会 但她的心会永恒 |
[19:14] | and on… but pretty sure | 直到永远 但是… |
[19:17] | her body gives out at some point. | 她的身体肯定会在某个时候垮掉 |
[19:18] | [Michelle] Aw, man, I really misunderstood | -真可怜 -天啊 我小时候真的误解了 |
[19:21] | that movie as a kid. | 那部电影 |
[19:34] | [Judy sobs] What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[19:51] | -[Henry] Mom. -[gasps] | 妈妈? |
[19:53] | [Henry] Where’s the peanut butter? | 花生酱在哪儿? |
[19:54] | What are you doing in here? Honey, that door was locked. | 你们怎么进来了?那个门锁上了 |
[19:57] | No, it wasn’t. | 没有 门没锁 |
[19:58] | What’s with the oven mitts? | 你怎么戴着烤箱手套? |
[20:00] | [stuttering] Okay, I need you guys to get out of here. | 好了 我需要你们离开这里 |
[20:02] | -Why? -Because– | 为什么? |
[20:03] | because it’s not safe. | 因为这里不安全 |
[20:05] | -Why? -Because we have rats. | -为什么? -因为有老鼠 |
[20:06] | Will you please stop asking? I need you to get out of here. | 请不要再问问题了 我需要你们离开这里 |
[20:08] | [Henry] When did we get rats? | 家里何时有老鼠了? |
[20:10] | Did you know that rats’ teeth never stop– | 你知不知道老鼠的牙齿会一直… |
[20:11] | Okay, I just need you to get the fuck out of here! | 够了 我需要 你们赶快他妈离开这里! |
[20:17] | [stammers] I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry, baby. I’m sorry I yelled. | 对不起 亲爱的 抱歉我冲你们喊叫了 |
[20:21] | Okay, I’m just… | 好了 我只是… |
[20:22] | I’m a little stressed right now. | 我只是现在有点紧张 |
[20:24] | What, um… | 我… |
[20:26] | What did you need? | 你们刚才说要什么? |
[20:28] | You wanted peanut butter? | 你想要花生酱? |
[20:29] | -No. -[Jen] You want me to make you a snack? | -不要 -你想让我给你做点心? |
[20:32] | -No? -[Henry] No. | -不要吗? -不要 |
[20:34] | Let’s see if Cooper’s home across the street. | 我们去街对面看看库珀是否回家了 |
[20:36] | He might be done with Hebrew school. | 他也许上完希伯来语课了 |
[20:53] | [saleswoman] Can I help you? | 请问需要我帮忙吗? |
[20:58] | If I wanted– if I, uh… | 如果我想要…如果我… |
[21:01] | like, needed to dissolve– | 比如需要溶解… |
[21:03] | Something stuck in your pipes? | 堵在你家下水管的东西? |
[21:06] | Yeah. Yeah, something’s stuck. | 对 有东西堵住了 |
[21:08] | This will dissolve anything, including your skin. | 这个能溶解任何东西 包括你的皮肤 |
[21:10] | You’ll probably want to grab | 为了安全 你可能会需要 |
[21:11] | some chemically resistant gloves and a mask just to be safe. | 耐化学腐蚀的手套和面罩 |
[21:14] | -Okay. -And don’t cheap out. | -好的 -别在这上面省钱 |
[21:16] | Okay, no. Just the best ones. | 好的 不会 选最好的 |
[21:19] | -The best one’s right there? -Yeah, this one right here.. | -这里的这个就是最好的吗? -对 就是这个 |
[21:22] | That one’s great, too. | 那个也不错 |
[21:23] | -Okay, so just… -Yeah. | 好的 那我就… |
[21:25] | -There’s a lot of stuff stuck. -Yeah. Go for it. | -堵了很多东西 -好的 |
[21:27] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. Have a great day. | -谢谢你 -不客气 祝你今天愉快 |
[21:29] | It’s just– it’s some hair. | 只是一些头发 |
[21:30] | It’s just, like, a big bunch of hair, but I don’t like that. | 很多头发 我不喜欢那些 |
[21:33] | -[saleswoman] Good luck. -Bye, thank you. | -祝你好运 -再见 谢谢你 |
[22:45] | -Hey, Jen. -Oh, fuck! | -嘿 詹 -我靠! |
[22:47] | -Are you all right? -Fuck, you scared me. Yeah. | -天啊 你没事吧? -可恶 你吓死我了 |
[22:49] | -What’s with the glove? What’s that smell? -I’m cleaning. | -天啊 那是什么味? -我在搞清洁 |
[22:51] | No, don’t go in there, no– | 别 你别去里面 别… |
[22:52] | No, Judy, don’t… | 别去 朱迪 不要… |
[22:56] | -Oh, my God. -No. | -天啊 -不 |
[22:59] | -What are you doing? -Nothing. Now, Judy– | -你在做什么呢? -没什么 朱迪… |
[23:01] | -Oh, my God! -Listen… | -天啊! -听我说… |
[23:03] | -No, no, no. It was a rat. -Open the freezer. | -打开冰柜 -那是只老鼠 |
[23:05] | -I want to see him! -No, you don’t. | 我想看看他! -不 你不能看 |
[23:07] | It was just a rat. | 那只是只老鼠 |
[23:09] | You don’t want to see him. | 你不想看他 |
[23:10] | -Trust me. -Trust you? | -相信我 -相信你? |
[23:11] | How can I trust you when you were upstairs with that– | 我怎么能相信你?你在楼上… |
[23:13] | He’s in here, okay? | 他在这儿 好吗? |
[23:15] | He’s in here. I was just… | 他在这儿 我刚才只是… |
[23:18] | [stammers] I was just trying something, because you’re right, I can’t do this. | 我只是试一下 因为你说得对 我不能这么做 |
[23:21] | I can’t do this. I have to get him out of this house. I have to get him out of here. | 我不能这么做 我得把他 从房子里弄走 我得把他从这儿弄走 |
[23:24] | What happened to “wait until the kids are in college”? | 你不是说“一直等到孩子们上大学”? |
[23:26] | Do you realize how long that is? Henry’s fucking ten! | 你知道那得多久吗? 亨利才他妈10岁! |
[23:28] | I know, it’s a ridiculously long time. | 我知道 时间是很长 |
[23:31] | That’s why I was coming to tell you | 所以我才来告诉你 |
[23:32] | that whatever you wanna do, I will do. | 不管你想做什么 我都会照做 |
[23:34] | But if that is what you want to do, | 但如果这是你想要做的事 |
[23:36] | -I won’t do that. -[sobbing] No, I don’t want to do that! | -我不会做这种事 -不 我才不想做这种事! |
[23:38] | I don’t know what I want to do! | 我不知道我想做什么! |
[23:40] | I don’t know what to do. I’m freaking the fuck out here. | 我不知道该怎么办 我他妈快疯了 |
[23:42] | Henry came in here today. | 亨利今天进来了 |
[23:44] | -I had the freezer open, and he almost… | 当时冰柜开着 他差点… |
[23:46] | -Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[23:47] | What if he saw something, Judy? | 要是他看到了怎么办? |
[23:49] | -What if he saw something? -Okay. | -万一他看到怎么办? -好了 |
[23:50] | You know what? He didn’t. | 你知道吗?他没看到 |
[23:52] | -You’re okay. -No, I’m not okay. | -你没事 -不 我有事 |
[23:53] | I’m not okay. I don’t know how to do this. | 我有事 我不知道怎么处理 |
[23:55] | [sobs] I don’t know how to do it either. | 我也不知道怎么处理 |
[23:57] | -But you did it. [sniffles] -I did what? | -但你做到了 -我做到什么了? |
[23:59] | The thing, the– living here with me after Ted, | 那件事… 在特德死后和我住在这儿 |
[24:03] | pretending that everything was fine. | 假装一切没事 |
[24:05] | Oh, honey, nothing was fine. | 亲爱的 怎么可能没事 |
[24:09] | It was awful. | 简直糟透了 |
[24:11] | It was terrible. I couldn’t do it. | 糟糕透了 我做不到 |
[24:13] | I had to tell you the truth. | 我不得不告诉你真相 |
[24:20] | [Steve] Why, you are a mean fucking bitch. | 你是个卑劣的婊子 |
[24:26] | Why? [gasps] | 为什么? |
[24:32] | Judy, | 朱迪… |
[24:35] | Judy, I have something… | 朱迪 我有件事… |
[24:37] | I have something that I– [gasps] | 我有件事 我… |
[24:39] | -What the fuck? -Whoa. | 搞什么? |
[24:45] | -[bangs] -Ow! Fucking cunt. | 真他妈操蛋 |
[24:47] | -Are you okay? -Fuck, yeah, I’m fine. [panting] | -你没事吧? -操 我没事 |
[24:50] | Looks like the whole block is out. | 看来整个街区都停电了 |
[24:52] | Huh? Oh, God, great. On the hottest day of the year. | 真给力 在一年中最热的一天停电 |
[24:56] | Oh, my God. Judy. | 天啊 朱迪 |
[24:58] | The freezer. | 冰柜 |
[25:00] | He could thaw. | 他会解冻的 |
[25:01] | -We gotta get him out of there. -How? | -我们得把他从那儿弄走 -怎么弄? |
[25:04] | -[cell phone rings] -Um, it’s Christopher. | 是克里斯托弗 |
[25:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:07] | Yeah, yeah, us too. | 嗯 我们也是 |
[25:09] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[25:11] | He said half the county’s down. | 他说半个郡都停电了 |
[25:14] | Yeah. Uh, yeah, thank you. Yeah, we’ll call if we need anything. | 嗯 谢谢 如果我们需要帮忙 会打电话的 |
[25:16] | And you call if you… | 尽管打电话 如果你… |
[25:18] | Okay, good, ’cause I really don’t have the capacity to help anyone right now. | 好的 因为我现在 真的没有能力帮助谁 |
[25:21] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[25:23] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[25:24] | -[Shandy] Hey. -[both shout] | 嘿 |
[25:26] | -Did I scare you? | 我吓到你们了吗? |
[25:27] | -[Judy] Yes, you are terrifying. | 吓到了 你吓死人了 |
[25:28] | -Good job. -Okay, where’s Henry? | -好样的 -好的 亨利呢? |
[25:30] | I’m right here. [laughs] | 我在这儿 |
[25:31] | -Okay. -Look. | -好的 -你看 |
[25:32] | I’m invisible. | 我隐身了 |
[25:34] | -That’s great. That’s amazing. -[Shandy] Me, too. | -真好 珊迪 太棒了 -我也是 |
[25:36] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[25:41] | I might have a new plan. | 我可能有个新计划 |
[25:50] | -Are you sure that this is– -No. | -你确定这是… -不 |
[25:53] | -Not at all. -[sighs] | 完全不确定 |
[26:01] | Oh, wait, I feel like you were gonna say something earlier. | 等等 我觉得你刚才本来想说点什么的 |
[26:05] | Was I? | 是吗? |
[26:07] | Yeah, right when the power went off. Oh. | 是的 就在停电的时候 |
[26:12] | Yeah, um… | 嗯… |
[26:15] | [sniffles] I just wanted to tell you that I forgive you. | 就想告诉你 我原谅你 |
[26:23] | Just thought you should know that. | 我觉得应该让你知道 |