| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:33] | You see what happens? | 你瞧见了吧 | 
| [01:35] | You go live with your grandmother for three days, | 你跟你奶奶住了三天 | 
| [01:36] | and your brother becomes a Christian. | 你弟变成基督徒了 | 
| [01:53] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [01:55] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [01:56] | Where’s Judy? | 朱蒂呢 | 
| [01:59] | Judy’s not coming. | 朱蒂不来了 | 
| [02:01] | She’s… not gonna be in our lives anymore. | 她不会再出现在我们的生活中了 | 
| [02:03] | Isn’t she, like, your best friend? | 她不是你最好的朋友吗 | 
| [02:06] | What? No. | 什么 不是 | 
| [02:08] | No, not at all. | 完全不是 | 
| [02:09] | Barely knew her. | 我跟她都不熟 | 
| [02:13] | Then why did you let her live with us? | 那你为什么让她搬来跟我们住 | 
| [02:16] | You guys wanna have this chitchat later? | 你们等一下再聊呗 | 
| [02:18] | Henry’s about to become a child of Christ. | 亨利马上就成为基督之子了 | 
| [02:20] | Excuse me, rabbi. | 打扰一下 拉比[犹太教教士] | 
| [02:21] | I just wanna say it was such a nice service. | 我就是想说 葬礼很体面 | 
| [02:24] | I love that prayer. | 经文很棒 | 
| [02:26] | It was beautiful. | 说得真好 | 
| [02:28] | What did it mean? | 是什么意思呢 | 
| [02:29] | That despite losing someone we love, we still praise God. | 尽管丧失所爱之人 我们还是感恩上帝 | 
| [02:33] | Even though God took away the person we love? | 即使上帝带走了我们所爱之人吗 | 
| [02:35] | If we want God to forgive us, we have to forgive Him. | 我们想让上帝原谅我们 我们就得先原谅祂 | 
| [02:38] | I like that. | 这样真好 | 
| [02:40] | It’s nice to think of Abe up in Heaven with God. | 想象埃布在天堂与上帝在一起 我很欣慰 | 
| [02:43] | That is nice to think of, but… there is no Heaven. | 这样想很好 但其实没有天堂 | 
| [02:47] | – Really? – No Hell either. | -真的吗 -也没有地狱 | 
| [02:50] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [02:52] | No matter how much bad someone’s done or how many people you’ve hurt? | 不管这个人做了什么恶 伤害了多少人吗 | 
| [02:56] | Well, in the Jewish faith, if you’ve hurt someone, | 犹太教的信仰中 如果你伤害了谁 | 
| [02:58] | you’ve got to try to make amends. | 就得尽力去弥补 | 
| [03:00] | Find a way to compensate for what you’ve done wrong. | 找到赎罪的办法 | 
| [03:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [03:06] | Shalom. | 祝你平安 | 
| [03:08] | Henry Theodore Harding, | 亨利·西奥多·哈丁 | 
| [03:11] | we now wash away your original sin. | 我们现在洗清你的原罪 | 
| [03:13] | What’s original sin? | 什么是原罪 | 
| [03:15] | Basically, we’re all born guilty and sinful. | 基督宗教中认为人天生即有罪 | 
| [03:19] | But then when we get baptized, it’s like we get a do-over. | 但经过洗礼 就可以重新做人 | 
| [03:23] | Then, all you have to do is ask for forgiveness and you get a clean slate. | 然后 祈求”原罪”被赦免 重新来过 就可以了 | 
| [03:28] | Isn’t that nice? | 很棒吧 | 
| [03:31] | She’s totally fucking lying to you. | 她完全是蒙你呢 | 
| [03:34] | Through baptism, we are all one in Jesus Christ. | 经过受洗 我们得基督恩宠 都是一家人 | 
| [03:37] | – I baptize you in the name of the Father and the son… – Sorry. | -我以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名 -抱歉 | 
| [03:40] | And of the Holy Spirit. | 对你进行洗礼 | 
| [03:54] | Mrs. Harding. | 哈丁夫人 | 
| [03:55] | Judy Hale killed my husband. | 朱蒂·黑尔杀了我丈夫 | 
| [03:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [04:00] | Yeah? What do you mean, “yeah”? | 是吗 什么叫”是吗” | 
| [04:03] | I mean, as of recently, | 我意思是 鉴于最近的事 | 
| [04:04] | I’ve been made aware of her possible involvement. | 我意识到她可能有嫌疑 | 
| [04:07] | No, no. No, it is not possible. | 不不 不是可能有嫌疑 | 
| [04:09] | It is definite. | 确定就是她 | 
| [04:11] | – She confessed it to me. – Okay. | -她向我认罪了 -好吧 | 
| [04:13] | I… I feel like you’re being cavalier about this. | 我觉得你好像没当回事 | 
| [04:17] | I’m not trying to be cavalier. | 我不是没当回事 | 
| [04:18] | Well, then go arrest her. | 那就去逮捕她 | 
| [04:20] | It doesn’t work that way. | 警察抓人有一套程序 | 
| [04:21] | There are much bigger factors involved. | 目前牵扯到更大的案子 | 
| [04:22] | What factors? God! | 什么案子 老天啊 | 
| [04:24] | The way you talk fucking annoys the shit out of me. | 你说话的语气 真让我火大 | 
| [04:26] | I’m sorry. But I can’t. | 抱歉 但我不能抓人 | 
| [04:28] | It involves another investigation. | 这牵扯到另一桩大案子 | 
| [04:29] | And until that plays itself out, my hands are tied with Ms. Hale. | 那桩案子完结之前 我也爱莫能助 | 
| [04:32] | And even then, if she confesses, | 即使到了那时 她认罪了 | 
| [04:34] | it’s not enough to warrant an arrest. | 也没有足够证据逮捕她 | 
| [04:36] | She is a murderer | 她是杀人凶手 | 
| [04:37] | and she is walking around free as a fucking bird. | 结果她像只鸟儿一样 逍遥法外 无忧无虑 | 
| [04:40] | You have to do something. | 你得想想办法 | 
| [04:42] | Okay, I can get you a restraining order. | 好 我帮你申请限制令 | 
| [04:43] | That’ll take me about 24 hours. | 我需要24小时办好 | 
| [04:46] | She killed my husband and then she moved in with me. | 她杀了我丈夫 然后搬过来跟我住 | 
| [04:50] | A restraining order isn’t gonna do it. | 限制令有毛用啊 | 
| [04:54] | Thank you for fucking nothing again. | 你就是个摆设 要你何用啊 | 
| [04:56] | Mrs. Harding, wait. Mrs. Harding. | 哈丁夫人 等下 哈丁夫人 | 
| [04:59] | For now, try and take comfort knowing that you have your answer. | 目前 你应该觉得宽慰 你得知真相了 | 
| [05:02] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不是你一直想要的吗 | 
| [05:05] | You want me to take comfort in the fact that | 你还想让我觉得宽慰吗 | 
| [05:07] | we live in a world where everyone knows what the truth is | 我们生活在这样一个世界 大家都知道真相 | 
| [05:09] | and there are no consequences? | 而坏人却没有坏报吗 | 
| [05:11] | There will be consequences, I assure you. | 坏人一定会有报应 我保证 | 
| [05:13] | No. I assure you. | 不 是我一定要讨回公道 | 
| [05:22] | Look at us working together again. | 我们又一起工作了 | 
| [05:25] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧啊 | 
| [05:27] | You know, I have to say, | 我得说 | 
| [05:28] | having Charlie at my house has been a real godsend. | 查理搬来我这里 对我真是及时雨 | 
| [05:32] | It’s like having Ted back. | 感觉就像泰德回来了 | 
| [05:33] | Well, yeah. It’s just a phase. | 别太开心 这只是暂时而已 | 
| [05:35] | Charlie will come home when he’s done being mad at me. | 等查理气消了 他就会回家了 | 
| [05:37] | – Well, I’m glad to be able to help. – Okay. | -我很高兴能帮上忙 -好吧 | 
| [05:39] | Be someone you can turn to. That’s what family’s for. | 成为别人的依靠 家人之间就该这样 | 
| [05:44] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 | 
| [05:46] | Lorna, I just sold two of these units for you all cash. | 洛娜 我帮你卖掉了两套房子 还是现金支付 | 
| [05:49] | What is it gonna take for you to just lay off? | 你就不能对我友好点吗 | 
| [05:52] | Well, you didn’t sell anything. | 你什么都没卖掉 | 
| [05:55] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:56] | Steve Wood pulled his deposit this morning. | 史蒂夫·伍德今早撤回了订金 | 
| [05:58] | I thought you knew. | 还以为你知道这事 | 
| [05:59] | – Why? – I don’t know. He’s your client. | -为什么 -不清楚 他是你的客户 | 
| [06:03] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [06:04] | Well, don’t dwell. Circulate the trays. | 别纠结了 端盘子吧 | 
| [06:06] | And do one more Swiffer of the bathrooms. | 再打扫一下卫生间 | 
| [06:08] | I want that faux marble spotless. | 我要看到人造大理石光亮得照出人影 | 
| [06:10] | Yup. Of course. | 好 没问题 | 
| [06:16] | Would you like one? | 想要来点吗 | 
| [06:16] | – No. – Okay. Great. | -不了 -好 | 
| [06:25] | – May I offer you a pinwheel? – No. | -想来个卷饼吗 -不了 | 
| [06:30] | – Would either of you like to try one of these? – No. No. | -想尝一下吗 -不了 | 
| [06:32] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:41] | – Good afternoon. Would you like a pinwheel? – No. | -下午好 想来个卷饼吗 -不了- | 
| [06:42] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 | 
| [07:12] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚出这里 | 
| [07:13] | – Please don’t make a scene. – Get the fuck out of here! | -别让人看到了 -你给我滚出这里 | 
| [07:15] | I don’t wanna get you in trouble. | 我不想给你惹上麻烦 | 
| [07:16] | – Let me help you. – No, don’t fucking help me. | -让我帮你 -我不用你帮 | 
| [07:17] | – Shh. – You shh! | -安静 -你给我安静 | 
| [07:18] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [07:20] | – You look really nice. – Shut up. | -你看起来气色不错 -闭嘴 | 
| [07:21] | – Okay. – What the fuck are you doing here? | -好 -你丫来搅什么局 | 
| [07:23] | How dare you fucking show up here? | 你还有脸过来找我吗 | 
| [07:25] | I’m working for Lorna to keep a roof over my kids’ heads, | 我跑到洛娜手下打工了 就为了养家糊口 | 
| [07:28] | to keep my life together. | 为了继续生活 | 
| [07:30] | A life that you destroyed. | 我的人生都被你毁了 | 
| [07:32] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [07:33] | That’s why I’m turning myself in. | 所以我打算自首 | 
| [07:35] | I just wanted you to know I’m gonna ask for the maximum sentence. | 我就是想告诉你 我会申请最高刑罚 | 
| [07:37] | It might be the chair if that’s something that they still do, | 比如电椅死刑 不知道还有没有这种了 | 
| [07:39] | but the worst punishment of all is losing you. | 但我最大的惩罚就是失去你 | 
| [07:45] | Well, I already turned you in. | 我已经上警局告发你了 | 
| [07:49] | Yeah. Okay. That’s… | 好吧 这很… | 
| [07:50] | You should have. That’s right. | 你该这么做 这样就对了 | 
| [07:52] | – Yeah. Yeah. That’s the right thing to do. – Good for you. | -没错 就该这么做 -你做得对 | 
| [07:54] | – Shut up. – Okay. | -闭嘴 -好 | 
| [07:55] | It doesn’t even fucking matter, | 然而根本没用 | 
| [07:57] | because your confession isn’t enough. | 因为你认罪根本不够 | 
| [08:00] | So you get to go walk free | 所以你不会坐牢 | 
| [08:02] | and fuck with my head as much as you want to. | 还可以按你的想法继续来折磨我 | 
| [08:04] | I don’t wanna fuck with your head. | 我不想折磨你 | 
| [08:06] | Then what do you fucking want, Judy? | 那你到底想怎样 朱蒂 | 
| [08:07] | I want to just make amends. | 我只想补偿你 | 
| [08:09] | I want you to be okay. | 我想让你没事 | 
| [08:13] | – You want me to be okay? – Yeah. | -你想让我没事吗 -对 | 
| [08:17] | You hit my husband and left him to die. | 你撞死我老公 然后逃逸了 | 
| [08:21] | Then you stalk me, you move into my home, | 接着你跟踪我 搬进了我家 | 
| [08:24] | you get my children to trust you. | 取得了我家孩子的信任 | 
| [08:27] | You are a fucking sociopath. | 你丫就是个反社会分子 | 
| [08:29] | – I love you. – I fucking hate you. | -我爱你 -我他妈恨死你了 | 
| [08:33] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:34] | Stay the fuck away from me. | 你滚远点 | 
| [08:38] | If there’s anything that I can do… | 如果我能弥补 | 
| [08:40] | You know what you can do? You can disappear off the fucking planet. | 你可以在这个地球上消失了 | 
| [08:45] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [08:47] | I have Ted’s gun in… in my purse. | 泰德的枪在我包里 | 
| [08:51] | So, if I see you again or you go anywhere near my family… | 如果再让我看见你 你再靠近我家人 | 
| [08:58] | I will shoot you in the fucking head. | 老娘就一枪爆了你的头 | 
| [09:01] | Do you understand me? | 你听明白了吗 | 
| [09:03] | Yeah… I do. | 我听明白了 | 
| [09:05] | Get the fuck out and don’t even come near me. | 你给我滚出这里 别再靠近我 | 
| [09:08] | Get the fuck out of here, Judy. | 赶紧滚 朱蒂 | 
| [09:12] | Go. Now. | 快走 | 
| [09:53] | Yes, Howard. I’m not a fucking idiot. I know… | 是 霍华德 我就是一个傻逼 我知道 | 
| [09:55] | Obviously somebody fucking talked to the… | 显然有人告发… | 
| [09:58] | I don’t know who. | 我不知道是谁 | 
| [10:00] | I’m… Listen, I’m handling it, alright? | 我… 听着 我正在处理 | 
| [10:01] | I just gotta move some cash around at the bank. | 我就是得到银行转移一下资金 | 
| [10:03] | Hang on. Would you hang on? | 等一下 你能等一下吗 | 
| [10:06] | Fuck! I gotta call you back. | 妈的 我再给你回电 | 
| [10:11] | Stavros. | 你好啊 | 
| [10:13] | Stavros… | 你好啊 | 
| [10:19] | Yeah, I know you can speak English, | 我知道你会说英语 | 
| [10:21] | but my Greek is pretty good, right? | 但我的希腊语也不错吧 | 
| [10:26] | And how much were you looking to withdraw from the joint account? | 你今天想从联名账户中取走多少钱 | 
| [10:29] | All of it, please. | 全取了 | 
| [10:31] | In a cashier’s check. | 请开现金支票 | 
| [10:33] | So you wanna close out the account? | 这么说 你想注销账户吗 | 
| [10:36] | That’s right. | 对 | 
| [10:37] | Well, we’re certainly sorry to see you go. | 我们很遗憾你要注销了 | 
| [10:39] | May I ask why you decided to leave Orange Coast Trust? | 能问下您离开橘子郡海岸信托银行的原因吗 | 
| [10:44] | I’m going away. | 我要离开了 | 
| [10:50] | Hey, Karen. | 凯伦 | 
| [10:51] | Sorry it took me so long to get this back to you. I just… | 很抱歉这么久才来还你盘子 我… | 
| [10:53] | Anyway, whatever was in it was delicious. | 不管这是什么 很好吃 | 
| [10:56] | It was my take on Mexican lasagna. | 这是我自创的墨西哥千层面 | 
| [10:58] | Right. Right. | 对 对 | 
| [11:00] | Well… thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [11:02] | There weren’t too many raisins? | 不会觉得葡萄干放太多了吧 | 
| [11:06] | No way. | 才不会 | 
| [11:08] | All right. Well, thanks. | 总之谢谢了 | 
| [11:16] | Would you… | 你想… | 
| [11:19] | Do you wanna… come by later, | 你想晚些时候来我家吗 | 
| [11:23] | after the kids go to sleep and have a glass of wine by the pool? | 等孩子们睡着以后 我们在泳池边喝一杯如何 | 
| [11:28] | You mean socialize? | 你是说串门吗 | 
| [11:31] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好 | 
| [11:33] | – Okay. – Great. | -好 -很好 | 
| [11:34] | – So I’ll see you there? – Cool. | -稍后见 -好 | 
| [11:36] | – By the pool. – Yeah. | -泳池边上 -对 | 
| [11:37] | – Okay. – Your pool… | -好 -你家泳池 | 
| [11:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:40] | Your house? | 去你家 | 
| [11:42] | – Yeah. – Yeah, okay. | -对 -好 | 
| [11:43] | – Do you want me to bring anything? – No. No. | -你想让我带点什么吗 -不用 | 
| [11:46] | I could whip something up. I don’t work. | 我可以临时做点吃的 我没工作 | 
| [11:48] | No, please don’t. | 不用麻烦了 | 
| [11:49] | – Just don’t do that. – Okay. | -别做了 -好 | 
| [11:51] | Thanks. See you later. | 谢谢 稍后见 | 
| [11:53] | – See you later. – Bye. | -稍后见 -再见 | 
| [11:58] | I’m sorry, that account has been closed. | 抱歉 这个账户已经被注销了 | 
| [12:00] | – Sorry, what? – Yes. | -你说什么 -没错 | 
| [12:01] | The joint person on the account? Ms. Hale. | 联名账户的另一个人 黑尔女士注销了 | 
| [12:06] | She was here earlier. | 她之前来过了 | 
| [12:08] | She was here earlier and she what? She what? | 她之前来过 然后干了啥 | 
| [12:11] | – She… – She closed the account. | -她… -她注销了账户 | 
| [12:20] | Cool. | “真好” | 
| [12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:33] | Fucking Judy! I’m gonna fucking kill her! | 贱货朱蒂 我要弄死她 | 
| [12:50] | Snap and kick. Snap. Kick. Good. Okay. | 转圈 踢腿 转圈 踢腿 很好 | 
| [12:53] | ♪Every breath you take ♪ | ♪你每一次呼吸♪ | 
| [12:57] | ♪Every move you make♪ | ♪你一举一动♪ | 
| [12:59] | Henry, yes. | 亨利 很好 | 
| [13:01] | ♪Every bond you break, every step you take♪ | ♪你挣脱的每一个束缚 你走的每一步♪ | 
| [13:05] | ♪He’ll be watching…♪ | ♪都在祂眼中♪ | 
| [13:06] | Owen, very good. | 欧文 很好 | 
| [13:08] | Yep. Yep. Yep. | 对 就是这样 | 
| [13:09] | ♪Every single day♪ | ♪每一日♪ | 
| [13:14] | ♪Every word you say ♪ | ♪你说的每一句话♪ | 
| [13:18] | ♪Every game you play ♪ | ♪你的每一个花招♪ | 
| [13:20] | ♪Every night you stay ♪ | ♪你留下的每一晚♪ | 
| [13:22] | ♪He’ll be watching you ♪ | ♪皆在祂眼中♪ | 
| [13:26] | Keep going. | 继续 | 
| [13:27] | ♪Can’t you see♪ | ♪你还不明白吗♪ | 
| [13:31] | Judy. | 朱蒂 | 
| [13:32] | I’m sorry, this is a closed rehearsal. | 抱歉 彩排时间 外人勿扰 | 
| [13:35] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 了解 抱歉 | 
| [13:36] | I have a little gift for Henry in honor of his baptism | 听说亨利洗礼了 我有礼物要给他 | 
| [13:40] | and I thought… | 我想着… | 
| [13:42] | Well, maybe you could give it to him for me. | 你帮我给他吧 | 
| [13:44] | Sure. | 行 | 
| [13:46] | I’m his godfather, after all. | 毕竟我是他的教父 | 
| [13:48] | He’s very lucky to have you. | 有你在他身边 真是他的福气 | 
| [13:51] | Yeah. | 算是吧 | 
| [13:55] | What happened with Jen? Why did you move out? | 你和珍怎么了 你怎么搬出去了 | 
| [13:59] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 | 
| [14:00] | No, she won’t talk about it. | 没有 她不肯说 | 
| [14:03] | So I assume a violent outburst is imminent? | 我猜她肯定又要情绪爆发了 | 
| [14:10] | Just be kind to her, please. | 拜托对她好点吧 | 
| [14:12] | She really needs a friend right now. | 她现在很需要朋友的依靠 | 
| [14:15] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [14:17] | I do need you to go. | 但你得走了 | 
| [14:18] | The kids aren’t audience-ready. | 孩子们还没排练好 不能让人看到 | 
| [14:30] | Alright, won’t you hop into bed, honey. | 好了 你上床睡觉吧 宝贝 | 
| [14:32] | – Okay. – I just have one last thing I need to go over with you. | -好 -我就嘱咐你一件事 | 
| [14:35] | – Okay. – Okay. You see this over here? | -好 -你看到这个了吗 | 
| [14:38] | This white thing? | 这个白色装置 | 
| [14:39] | – Yeah. – That’s a sensor. | -看到了 -这是触感器 | 
| [14:40] | So if the bird that you think is your daddy comes to the window, | 如果那只被你爸附身的鸟儿再飞到你窗前 | 
| [14:45] | you can’t talk to him until I turn the alarm off. | 等我把警报关闭 你再跟鸟儿聊天 | 
| [14:48] | It’s okay. Judy got me a bird I can keep inside. | 不用了 朱蒂给了我一只可以放在家的鸟儿 | 
| [14:52] | – What? – You wanna see? It’s for my baptism. | -什么 -你想看吗 是我的受洗礼物 | 
| [14:57] | When did you see Judy, Henry? | 你什么时候见到朱蒂了 亨利 | 
| [14:59] | She came to the Holy Harmonies practice, | 她今天来教堂看我们彩排了 | 
| [15:01] | but Christopher kicked her out. | 但克里斯托弗把她赶走了 | 
| [15:03] | He doesn’t like people seeing us in an unpolished state. | 他不想让别人看见我们没准备好的舞台 | 
| [15:06] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [15:07] | If you ever see Judy again, you tell me, okay? | 如果你再见到朱蒂 就告诉我 好吗 | 
| [15:10] | You tell me immediately. | 立刻通知我 | 
| [15:12] | I… I hope I see her again. | 我希望能再见到她 | 
| [15:15] | – I miss her. – I know. | -我很想她 -我懂 | 
| [15:17] | – I know you loved her. – You love her too. | -我知道你之前很喜欢她 -你也很喜欢她 | 
| [15:19] | We can make other friends. | 我们可以再交新朋友 | 
| [15:22] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [15:24] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [15:27] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [16:05] | – So glad we’re doing this. – Me too. | -很高兴我们这样聊天小酌了 -我也是 | 
| [16:13] | Funny, we’ve been neighbors eight years, | 不可思议 我们做了八年邻居 | 
| [16:15] | and I’ve never been over. | 我从没来过你家 | 
| [16:17] | That’s… Yeah, that’s funny. | 是啊 确实不可思议 | 
| [16:23] | It’s a lovely backyard. | 你家后院真不错 | 
| [16:26] | You really went for it with the security back here. | 这里的监控保安系统很齐全啊 | 
| [16:29] | Yeah. Well, thanks. You can never be too safe, right? | 对 过奖 小心驶得万年船 对吧 | 
| [16:33] | Right. | 对 | 
| [16:35] | Did your ADT package | 你的家用安保系统, | 
| [16:37] | come with the Remote Arm/Disarm Via Mobile App? | 能够通过手机软件远程启动或解除吗 | 
| [16:40] | Yeah. | 能 | 
| [16:42] | – Why do you know… – I’m kind of a home safety nerd. | -你怎么知道… -我特别精通家庭安保系统 | 
| [16:46] | Cool. | 很不错 | 
| [16:47] | Cool-cool, Cool-cool. | 不错 真不错 | 
| [16:49] | Where do you keep your gun? | 你把枪放在哪里 | 
| [16:51] | I… I don’t… | 我没有… | 
| [16:54] | Yeah, I’m not, like, not really a gun person. | 我不是用枪的人 | 
| [16:57] | I get it. | 我懂了 | 
| [16:59] | I didn’t think I was either. | 我之前也以为自己不喜欢 | 
| [17:01] | But then Jeff got me this adorable pistol for Christmas | 直到杰夫在圣诞节送了我一把手枪 | 
| [17:05] | and honestly, call me a convert. | 老实说 我彻底迷上枪了 | 
| [17:08] | Okay. | 了解 | 
| [17:10] | Fun fact. | 小知识 | 
| [17:11] | Did you know if you ask someone to leave your home and they don’t, | 你知道如果你让别人离开你家 而对方不肯 | 
| [17:14] | you can totally shoot them? | 你可以朝对方开枪吗 | 
| [17:16] | – No, that can’t be true. – It is. | -不可能 -真事儿 | 
| [17:18] | Fun. | 有趣 | 
| [17:23] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 | 
| [17:25] | Do you want any more wine? | 你想再来一杯吧 | 
| [17:27] | I should probably get myself home. | 我该回家了 | 
| [17:29] | If I drink too much, I break out in full body hives. | 如果我喝太多 我全身就会起疹子 | 
| [17:34] | Actually, wait. | 等一下 | 
| [17:41] | Would you mind showing me how to use this? | 你能教我怎么用枪吗 | 
| [17:48] | I’m assuming you do that. | 应该会这样做吧 | 
| [17:54] | Armed, stay. | 警报开启 | 
| [18:40] | Shit! | 该死 | 
| [18:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:43] | It’s okay, honey. Just stay in your room. Just lock the door. | 没事 宝贝 待在房里 锁好门 | 
| [18:46] | – Lock the door. – What? | -把门锁好 -什么 | 
| [19:07] | Charlie! | 查理 | 
| [19:08] | Mom, open the damn door! | 妈 快开门 | 
| [19:13] | Charlie, you scared the shit out of me! | 查理 你吓了我一跳 | 
| [19:15] | You scared me. Those lights are fucking aggressive. | 你吓到我了 我快被那些光晃瞎了 | 
| [19:18] | Okay. Hold on. Let me turn this thing off. | 等一下 我先把警报关了 | 
| [19:22] | Disarmed, ready to arm. | 警报解除 待启 | 
| [19:26] | You’re home. | 你回家了 | 
| [19:27] | Yeah. Grandma kept calling me Teddy and touching my face. | 是啊 奶奶总摸着我的脸 喊我”泰迪” | 
| [19:32] | Well, that’s disturbing. | 有点瘆人啊 | 
| [19:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [19:37] | She has a pill problem. | 她有药瘾问题 | 
| [19:44] | Hand them over. | 交出来 | 
| [19:46] | I… I wasn’t gonna sell them. | 我没打算卖 | 
| [19:50] | I was saving her from herself. | 我拿走是为了她好 | 
| [19:53] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [19:55] | Really. | 真的 | 
| [19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:59] | I’m glad you’re home. | 我很高兴你回来了 | 
| [20:04] | Honey, I’m… | 亲爱的 我… | 
| [20:06] | I’m so sorry that I’ve been such a shit mom. | 我很抱歉 我这个妈妈很不称职 | 
| [20:09] | – It’s all right. – No. | -没事 -不 | 
| [20:12] | No, it’s not all right. | 不 这样不对 | 
| [20:15] | I’m sorry that I… That I get so angry sometimes. | 我很抱歉 我有时会发脾气 | 
| [20:21] | And that you saw your dad and me fight, especially that night. | 很抱歉让你看到我和你爸吵架 特别是那一晚 | 
| [20:26] | Okay. | 了解 | 
| [20:27] | No, really. I need you to forgive me, Charlie. | 不 说真的 我需要你原谅我 查理 | 
| [20:32] | I want a clean slate with you. | 我想跟你消除隔阂 重新开始 | 
| [20:35] | Just don’t be an asshole anymore. | 那你别再干讨人厌的事了 | 
| [20:38] | Well, that’s, you know, kind of a big ask. | 这有点强人所难啊 | 
| [20:42] | Come here, baby. | 过来抱一下 宝贝儿子 | 
| [20:45] | God, I love you. | 天呐 我好爱你 | 
| [20:46] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [20:48] | What? | 不是吧 | 
| [20:50] | What are those words I just heard? | 你刚才说了什么 | 
| [20:52] | You didn’t say, “I fuck you too”? | 你没说 “去你大爷” | 
| [20:54] | – Yeah. – You said, “I love you too”? | -对 -你说 “我也爱你” | 
| [20:56] | No. | 对 | 
| [20:59] | Best day ever. | 这是最美好的一天了 | 
| [21:01] | Best day ever. | 最美好的一天了 | 
| [21:02] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [21:03] | No. I just need a little more. | 不要 再抱一会儿 | 
| [21:05] | Come on, now. | 配合一下老妈 | 
| [21:19] | Better put this fucking gun away. | 要把枪放起来啊 | 
| [21:59] | 橘子郡海岸信托银行 现金支票 500263美金 收款人 珍妮弗·哈丁 | |
| [22:03] | My God. | 我的天 | 
| [22:10] | Judy? | 朱蒂 | 
| [22:12] | Judy? | 朱蒂 | 
| [22:14] | Where’s Judy? I need to speak to her immediately. | 朱蒂呢 我得马上跟她谈一下 | 
| [22:16] | Well, she’s not here. | 她不在这里 | 
| [22:17] | – Where is she? – I don’t know. | -她在哪儿 -不知道 | 
| [22:21] | You know, you could’ve told me that you’re pulling that offer. | 你怎么也不告诉我一声 你撤回订金了 | 
| [22:23] | It really did fuck me, you know that? | 真被你搞死了 你知道吗 | 
| [22:25] | Yeah, well, Judy fucked me. | 朱蒂搞死我了 | 
| [22:27] | – There you go. She ruined my life. – Well, you’re not alone. | -我完蛋了 她毁了我的人生 -也毁了我的人生 | 
| [22:34] | I told you. Anywhere Judy goes, chaos follows. | 我跟你说过了 朱蒂走到哪里 麻烦跟到哪里 | 
| [22:37] | Yup. | 没错 | 
| [22:39] | You did. | 你确实说过 | 
| [22:43] | I was just trying to look out for you. | 我之前只是怕你吃亏 | 
| [22:47] | Do you want a drink or something? I can get you a glass. | 你想喝点吗 我可以给你拿个杯子 | 
| [22:52] | I don’t need a glass. | 不用拿杯子了 | 
| [23:04] | She destroyed me, Jen. | 她毁了我 珍 | 
| [23:06] | My whole life, my family, everything I worked for, | 我的人生 家庭 我打拼的一切 | 
| [23:09] | it’s all gonna disappear. | 都付诸东流了 | 
| [23:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [23:13] | I can’t really get into it. | 我不能说 | 
| [23:16] | What? She run someone else over? | 怎么 她还撞了别人吗 | 
| [23:22] | She told you? | 她告诉你了 | 
| [23:27] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [23:31] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [23:43] | Would it make any difference if I… | 这会让你对我改观吗 | 
| [23:47] | if I told you I’m sorry? | 如果我真心道歉 | 
| [23:52] | Not that I was the one driving. | 虽然我不是司机 | 
| [23:58] | You were in the car? | 你当时也在车里 | 
| [24:06] | Jen, that was… | 珍 这… | 
| [24:09] | honestly one of the worst moments of my entire life. | 真心话 这是我人生中最揪心的时刻 | 
| [24:13] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [24:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢理解 | 
| [24:16] | It… | 这事… | 
| [24:18] | It just killed me not to tell you, | 隐瞒你 我也很心痛 | 
| [24:21] | especially once… | 特别是… | 
| [24:24] | I don’t know, once I got to know you. | 特别是我认识你之后 | 
| [24:31] | You know, in so many ways, I feel like we are… | 很多方面上 我都觉得我们… | 
| [24:35] | we are in this together. | 我们都是受害者 | 
| [24:37] | – You know? – Are we? | -你懂吗 -是吗 | 
| [24:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [24:41] | That’s why I need you to help me. | 所以你得帮我 | 
| [24:43] | I gotta find Judy. | 我得找到朱蒂 | 
| [24:45] | Can you help me do that? | 你能帮我找到她吗 | 
| [24:48] | Why didn’t you stop? | 你当时为什么没停下 | 
| [24:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:51] | That night. | 那一晚 | 
| [24:57] | I mean, I wanted to. | 我当时想停车 | 
| [24:59] | Judy said she wanted to go back, but she couldn’t. | 朱蒂说她当时想开回去 但她没法开回去 | 
| [25:04] | Why not? | 为什么呢 | 
| [25:08] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [25:10] | I don’t know. She just didn’t. | 我不知道 她就是没开回去 | 
| [25:12] | And you didn’t. | 你也没有 | 
| [25:14] | – Don’t do that. – Do what? | -你别这样 -别怎样 | 
| [25:17] | Don’t turn this into some “blame the man” thing. | 别把这事都”归咎在男人身上” | 
| [25:20] | That’s bullshit. Don’t. | 不是什么事都是男人的错 | 
| [25:22] | We both know what Judy is capable of. | 我们都知道朱蒂能做出什么事来 | 
| [25:24] | Yeah. And I know what you’re capable of. | 对 我也知道你能干出什么事 | 
| [25:27] | You have no fucking idea. | 你特么根本不了解我 | 
| [25:31] | Her hand was on the wheel. Her foot was on the gas. | 当时是她开的车 她是司机 | 
| [25:33] | So don’t fucking look at me like that. | 所以你别这么看着我 | 
| [25:35] | Fuck you. | 操你大爷 | 
| [25:36] | Fuck you! She was driving. She did it. | 操你大爷 她是司机 她撞的人 | 
| [25:39] | – What did you say? Huh? – Okay. | -你当时说了什么 -行了 | 
| [25:41] | After she hit him, what did you say? | 她撞了他之后 你有何表示 | 
| [25:44] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [25:50] | Holy shit! We have to get the fuck out of here. | 我靠 我们得赶紧逃走 | 
| [25:53] | Drive the car, stupid! | 赶紧开车 傻逼 | 
| [26:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [26:10] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:13] | One of the worst moments in your life, and you don’t remember? | 你人生中最揪心的时刻 你却不记得了吗 | 
| [26:16] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [26:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 | 
| [26:34] | Judy would have stopped. | 朱蒂肯定会停车 | 
| [26:35] | Did you not hear me the first time I said it? | 你刚才没听我怎么说吗 | 
| [26:37] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [26:38] | Okay. You need to leave my house right now. | 行了 请你立刻离开我家 | 
| [26:40] | Jesus fuck. | 我靠 | 
| [26:42] | – I’m a good guy, Jen. – No, you’re not a good guy. | -我是个好人 珍 -不 你不是好人 | 
| [26:53] | You’re defending her, and you’re pulling a fucking gun on me? | 你帮着她说话 用枪指着我吗 | 
| [26:56] | I want you to leave my house. | 请你赶紧离开我家 | 
| [26:57] | Give me the gun, Jen. | 把枪给我 珍 | 
| [26:58] | – You don’t know what you’re doing. – Don’t come any closer! | -你现在脑子不清醒 -你别过来 | 
| [27:00] | I’m not going anywhere | 我哪里也不去 | 
| [27:02] | until you tell me where the fuck Judy is. | 除非你说出朱蒂的下落 | 
| [27:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你脑子进水了啊 | 
| [27:28] | Get out of the road! | 别在路上挡道 | 
| [27:37] | Jesus! | 天呐 | 
| [27:43] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [27:45] | Judy… I need you to come home. | 朱蒂 我要你赶紧回家 |