时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[00:25] | Good morning to you. Why am I welcome? What am I looking at? | 你也早上好 什么不客气 这是什么 |
[00:27] | That is a piece of the car that killed Ted. | 这是撞死泰德那辆车的碎片 |
[00:32] | Hard evidence that I procured. | 我弄到的铁证 |
[00:34] | Now, you can have it and run it through the scanner. | 现在给你 拿去扫描一下吧 |
[00:36] | – What scanner? – I told her there was no scanner. | -什么扫描 -我跟她说了 没有这种扫描仪器 |
[00:43] | Good to see you again. | 又见面了 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna go ahead move past the fact that you brought in your own cop | 你带着自己找的警察来查案 我就不追究了 |
[00:47] | and ask where that came from? | 我直接问你从哪弄来的吧 |
[00:49] | This is from Shandy Addams, | 从珊迪·亚当斯那里弄来的 |
[00:50] | the girl that found Ted. | 就是她发现了泰德的尸体 |
[00:52] | And you went to her? | 你去找她了吗 |
[00:53] | No, she came to me. Why does that matter? | 没有 她来找我了 这有什么重要啊 |
[00:55] | It matters because there is a process for these things. | 很重要 因为取证需要走司法程序 |
[00:58] | A process? | 司法程序 |
[00:59] | The process that has given you no leads or suspects? | 这套程序 既没让你找到线索 也没有找到嫌犯 |
[01:03] | You guys have been at this for months and you have found nothing. | 你们查了几个月了 啥也没找到 |
[01:05] | I’m at it for one day, I find this. | 而我就查了一天 就有这个收获 |
[01:08] | Now I wonder what else is out there. | 谁知道你们还忽视了什么线索 |
[01:10] | I wanna see everything you have. All of it. | 我想看一下你们手中掌握的所有资料 |
[01:12] | – I wanna see the whole file. – No, I can’t do that. | -我要看这桩案子的所有证据 -不行 |
[01:15] | Yeah, I know you can do it because I Googled it. | 这事可行 因为我上网查过了 |
[01:17] | You’re allowed to see it, | 你确实有权看 |
[01:19] | but there is a reason that we don’t show evidence to the loved ones of the deceased. | 但我们不让死者家属看这些证据 必然有原因 |
[01:23] | I want to see it. | 我要看 |
[01:25] | It is disturbing and it might be hard to handle. | 案件现场很血腥 家属可能难以承受 |
[01:28] | You don’t know what I can handle. | 我怎么知道我不能承受 |
[01:35] | Yup. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | Good job. Pound it out. No. No. | 干得漂亮 碰个拳 还是算了 |
[01:46] | Out of curiosity, are there any toll roads that branch from the scene? | 好奇问一下 案发现场附近有支路收费处吗 |
[01:50] | There’s the one in PCH and the ones that lead to Yorba Linda. | 1号公路有一处 还有几处通向约巴林达市 |
[01:54] | CCTV from those? | 那些路上有监控吗 |
[01:55] | Lots, but without a license or a make of the vehicle, we… | 很多 但没有车牌或车型 我们… |
[02:00] | You know, in Santa Ana, we had a case like this. | 在圣安娜山 曾经也发生过类似案件 |
[02:12] | Mrs. Harding? | 哈丁夫人 |
[02:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:19] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:49] | Girl, you can’t just go in there. | 妹子 你不能直接闯进去 |
[02:50] | – Girl! – Where is it? | -妹子 -在哪儿 |
[02:53] | – Judy. – Steve. | -朱蒂 -史蒂夫 |
[02:57] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:05] | Bye, guys. God, it’s a great suit. I love your pocket square. | 再见 各位 天 西装好帅 大爱你的口袋方巾 |
[03:08] | All right. Bye. Thank you. | 好 再见 谢谢 |
[03:11] | – What are you doing here? – She’s got a piece of the car! | -你怎么来了 -她手里有车的碎片 |
[03:13] | – What are you talking about? – Jen, she has a piece of our car. | -你说什么呢 -珍 她手里有车的碎片 |
[03:15] | – She’s putting it through the scanner right now. – Easy. | -她正让警察扫描呢 -冷静 |
[03:17] | Which will lead to us and she’ll find out it was me | 这会查到我们头上 查出我就是凶手 |
[03:19] | so I need to know where the car is right now! | 所以我得知道车在哪里 |
[03:21] | Will you calm down, okay? I’m taking care of it. | 你先冷静一下 我正在处理呢 |
[03:23] | – Okay. – The car is not gonna be a problem. | -好 那辆车不会引来麻烦 |
[03:25] | Why? Where is it? | 为什么 车呢 |
[03:27] | It’s someplace safe. | 车在安全的地方 |
[03:29] | Is it at your mother’s? | 在你妈家吗 |
[03:30] | – It’s at my mother’s. – Great. | -在我妈家 -“真好” |
[03:32] | Wonderful! I can’t wait to get wrapped up in this with Eileen. | “太棒了” 我等不及跟艾琳解释了 |
[03:34] | She’s at the lake house for the month. You don’t have to worry about that. | 她这个月去湖屋小住了 你不用担心 |
[03:37] | She’s been going through a lot lately, so lay off. | 她最近经历了很多事 别跟她过不去了 |
[03:39] | – With what? Her leather allergy? – Yes, actually. | -经历什么了 皮革过敏吗 -对 就是 |
[03:42] | That’s not a real thing. | 瞎扯 根本没这种病 |
[03:43] | That’s not a thing. But somehow you’re ruled by the moon? | 这是瞎扯 而你受月亮支配就不是瞎扯了吗 |
[03:48] | – Go back to your Greeks. – Judy. Where are you going? | -继续跟你的希腊人瞎混吧 -朱蒂 你去哪儿 |
[03:50] | – Don’t go to my mom’s house. – I’m going. | -别去我妈家 -我就去 |
[03:52] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[03:54] | Bye, girl. | 再见 妹子 |
[03:56] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[03:58] | It’s Judy. Leave me a message. Thanks. | 我是朱蒂 请留言 谢谢 |
[04:00] | Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[04:03] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:04] | Sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我… |
[04:07] | I really need to talk to you. | 我很需要跟你聊一下 |
[04:09] | I think you’re the only person who would understand. I’m… | 我觉得就只有你能理解了 我… |
[04:13] | I’m at the station and… | 我在警局 |
[04:15] | I saw… | 我看了… |
[04:17] | I saw pictures of Ted after the accident | 我看了泰德车祸现场的照片 |
[04:19] | and I thought I could handle it and I’m… | 我以为自己能够承受 而我… |
[04:23] | I don’t think I’m handling it now. | 我现在有些崩溃了 |
[04:24] | Please, can you just call me back? | 拜托给我回电吧 |
[04:27] | I guess I just… I need you. | 我想 我就是很需要你 |
[04:30] | It’s gross. | 很肉麻 |
[04:32] | Sorry. | 别介意 |
[04:33] | Okay. Bye. | 就这样 再见 |
[04:49] | Wow. | 我的天 |
[04:51] | Told you the car wasn’t gonna be a problem. | 我就说了 车不会引来麻烦 |
[04:54] | This is not what I expected. | 我完全没想到会这样 |
[04:57] | Yeah, well, I’m sitting there thinking, | 我之前琢磨了一下 |
[04:58] | “How do I get rid of this thing?” you know. | “我怎么处理掉这辆车” |
[05:00] | It’s always gonna be somewhere. | 这车总会在某个地方被人发现 |
[05:02] | What if it’s everywhere? | 但如果分散到各处呢 |
[05:03] | Right? You dismantle it, | 对吧 将车拆解 |
[05:05] | you break it down to the component parts, | 把零件全都拆散了 |
[05:06] | you dump them in three different junkyards in Mexico, | 将其丢到墨西哥三个不同的废料堆积场 |
[05:08] | and, poof, the car is gone. | 神不知鬼不觉 这辆车不存在了 |
[05:10] | – No car, no crime. – Exactly. | -找不到肇事车 就无法定罪 -没错 |
[05:12] | No matter what they find out, they don’t have evidence, | 不管他们发现了什么线索 都没有物证 |
[05:15] | or an eyewitness tying us to the scene, they have nothing. | 也没有目击者见到我们 他们什么证据都没有 |
[05:18] | Ted was the only witness. | 目击者就只有泰德 |
[05:19] | Yeah. And Ted’s dead. So we are good. | 对 而泰德死了 所以我们没事了 |
[05:24] | Where did you even learn to do this? | 你从哪学的这些 |
[05:26] | Online. Watched a few videos. | 网上 看了一些相关视频 |
[05:30] | I pick up things up pretty quick, you know that. | 我学东西很快 你知道这点 |
[05:32] | It turns out certain things come apart a lot easier than you’d expect. | 事实是一些东西比你想象中容易拆解 |
[05:35] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:38] | – Happy birthday, baby. – What? | -生日快乐 宝贝 -不是吧 |
[05:40] | – Yeah. – My God. | -是啊 -天呐 |
[05:49] | God, it’s Jen. She keeps calling me. | 天 是珍 她一直打给我 |
[05:51] | Pick it up. Tell her I said hi. | 接吧 替我问好 |
[05:53] | – No. – Why? | -不要 -为什么 |
[05:55] | What if she knows? | 如果她知道了呢 |
[05:56] | What if they already put the piece through the scanner? | 如果他们已经将碎片进行扫描了呢 |
[05:59] | The scanner doesn’t scare me. | 扫描这一套可吓不到我 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry. Would you calm down? | 抱歉 你能别慌吗 |
[06:02] | First of all, my dad is buddies with the sheriff, okay? | 首先 我爸跟警长是好友 |
[06:05] | They golf. | 他们一起打高尔夫 |
[06:06] | And, B, I grew up with those Laguna cops. | 其次 我和这些泻湖警察一起长大 |
[06:08] | They are beach town cops. | 他们游手好闲 |
[06:09] | The only thing they’re gonna catch is a wave. | 还指望他们追查犯人 他们追浪还差不多 |
[06:11] | They have technology. | 他们有高科技辅助 |
[06:13] | Gee, if they can trace these parts to a junkyard in Rosarito | 天 如果他们能仅凭一辆车的碎片 |
[06:17] | with one little piece of a car, then hats off to them. | 就能追踪这辆车的零件到罗萨里托垃圾场 那神了 |
[06:20] | – I will turn myself in. – Stop it. | -我铁定去自首 -别闹了 |
[06:22] | I’m taking care of it, okay? | 我会搞定这事 |
[06:25] | I’m seeing everything from the outside | 我会运筹帷幄 |
[06:26] | and I’m ten moves ahead, I promise you. | 棋先一步 我保证 |
[06:28] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事 |
[06:30] | – Okay. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -好吧 谢谢 -不客气 |
[06:31] | But we really need to do it today. | 但我们今天就得拆完 |
[06:32] | We don’t know how fast things will start moving. | 毕竟计划赶不上变化快 |
[06:35] | I got meetings back-to-back all day. | 我今天一天都要开会 |
[06:37] | My morning’s already ruined. | 我这一上午已经浪费了 |
[06:39] | Fine! Go to your meetings and I’ll just finish everything. | 行 你去开会吧 我自己搞定 |
[06:42] | Just show me how to use the tools. I’ll keep going. | 教我怎么用工具就行了 我自己来 |
[06:44] | – Really, Ponyboy? – Yes. | -你认真的吗 -对 |
[06:46] | I can’t think of this as half-finished anymore. | 没拆完 我心里总是放不下 |
[06:48] | I just really, really need this nightmare to be over. | 我就是特别想让这件破事翻篇儿 |
[06:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:59] | I will cancel my meetings and we’ll take care of this today. | 我会取消会议 我们今天搞定 |
[07:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | There you go. | 给 |
[07:12] | I’m seeing someone. | 我在和别人交往 |
[07:14] | That’s great. I’m super happy for you. | 很好 特别为你开心 |
[07:22] | Look at this wainscoting. It’s wonderful. | 瞧瞧这个护墙板 太赞了 |
[07:25] | I’m in a cottage and I am loving life. | 我在一个小别墅里 我热爱生活 |
[07:29] | Honey, you could do your scrapbooking in that corner. | 亲爱的 你可以在那个角落里做剪贴簿 |
[07:31] | Love! | 大爱啊 |
[07:32] | And the light in this area too. | 这里的光线也特别好 |
[07:34] | – I mean it’s just to die for. Right, Jen? – Yup. | -让人欲罢不能 对吧 珍 -对 |
[07:37] | I mean, in the morning, | 早上 |
[07:38] | the sun just drapes across this floor and you feel, | 阳光洒进来 照耀地板 让人感觉 |
[07:40] | I don’t know, forgiven. | 一种释然之情 |
[07:44] | This kitchen! Beautiful. | 这间厨房 太美了 |
[07:46] | I’m not crazy about those sliding glass doors. | 我不是很喜欢滑动玻璃门 |
[07:48] | I hear you. But take a look at that deck! | 我懂你 但你瞧瞧这个厨台 |
[07:50] | I mean, let me show you where the grill goes, right? | 我给你看下烤炉的位置 |
[07:53] | Now, let’s talk modern cabinetry. | 我们来谈一下现代风橱柜 |
[07:56] | I used to be into a more rustic look, | 我以前喜欢乡村风 |
[07:59] | you know, farm style this and that, | 家具都弥漫着一股农场风情 |
[08:00] | the barn door, the porcelain knobs. | 谷仓门 瓷柱把手 |
[08:03] | But, lo and behold, | 但忽然之间 |
[08:03] | now, and if you knew me, you would not see this coming… | 如果你认识我 你肯定会大吃一惊 |
[08:06] | Now I like sleek. I like simple. | 我现在喜欢时髦简约风 |
[08:09] | So that’s why I’m gravitating to these more modern fixtures. | 所以现代家居风更合我心意 |
[08:14] | This is a bamboo fusion, isn’t it? | 这是竹制品吧 |
[08:16] | I don’t know, actually. | 我还真不知道 |
[08:18] | Wouldn’t you say it’s a bamboo fusion or is it a nutmeg finish? | 你觉得这是竹制品 还是豆蔻涂饰品 |
[08:21] | A nutmeg finish or a bamboo fusion? | 豆蔻涂饰品还是竹制品 |
[08:22] | I saw this on a magazine. It definitely said, “Bamboo fusion.” | 我在一本杂志上看过 上面明写着”竹制品” |
[08:25] | I even clipped it out and saved it for a moment like this. | 我甚至剪下来 保留了一阵子 |
[08:28] | I’m always losing things, aren’t I, honey? | 但我总是丢东西 对吧 老公 |
[08:29] | Ha, don’t get me started. | 她一天到晚 丢三落四 |
[08:31] | I even got a filing system | 我甚至使用了按序归类法 |
[08:33] | and I spilled Earl Grey all over it and tea stains. | 但我弄洒了红茶 上面留下了茶渍 |
[08:36] | – It does. – It does. | -确实啊 -是啊 |
[08:38] | – I know. – Isn’t that sad? | -我懂 -是不是很惨 |
[08:39] | – It’s so sad. – No, this is not sad. | -好惨 -不 一点也不惨 |
[08:42] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲 你没事吧 |
[08:43] | No. Please excuse me for just a second. | 没事 我先失陪一下 |
[08:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:49] | My God! Do I fucking look okay, you vapid fucking twat? | 我靠 我看起来像没事吗 你个无聊傻婊 |
[09:04] | – That crazy massage? – That was Sedona. | -那次奇葩按摩 -那是在塞多纳 |
[09:07] | It wasn’t Sedona. It was Santa Fe. | 不是在塞多纳 而是在圣达菲 |
[09:10] | Maybe you went to Sedona with your new boyfriend. | 也许你是和新男友一起去的塞多纳 |
[09:12] | No. | 没有 |
[09:13] | You and I went to Sedona. Remember? | 我们俩去的塞多纳 |
[09:17] | Remember that room with the fireplace and the fountain | 记得那间有壁炉和喷泉的房间吗 |
[09:20] | and you were all, “I don’t care about vortexes,” | 你当时还说 “我才不在乎什么旋涡” |
[09:22] | And you became the Vortex Guy. | 结果你迷上旋涡了 |
[09:23] | Okay. I… | 好吧 我… |
[09:25] | I let you talk about it for, like, two seconds. | 我让你聊了几句而已 |
[09:27] | – That doesn’t make me the Vortex Guy. – Yeah. | -不代表我就迷上旋涡了 -好吧 |
[09:30] | I liked the hike we went on, though. | 但我喜欢那次远足 |
[09:33] | Even though I burned my dick. | 即使那次我烫伤了小弟弟 |
[09:35] | My God. | 天呐 |
[09:36] | I almost forgot about that. | 我差点忘了这事 |
[09:38] | Yeah. That’s a “hashtag never forget” for me. | 对我来说 这属于”终身难忘”系列 |
[09:40] | Well, that’s what you get for not wearing any underwear with floppy shorts | 谁让你穿了一件宽松的短裤 还不穿内裤 |
[09:44] | and falling asleep in the sun. | 还在太阳底下睡着了 |
[09:45] | You made me not wear underwear for sperm count, remember? | 你为了让精子活跃 不让我穿内裤 记得吧 |
[09:51] | There’s something else I want to ask about that trip. | 关于那次旅行 我还想问一件事 |
[09:53] | What? | 什么事 |
[09:54] | Do you remember when we went to the Petrified Forest? | 你记得我们去了石化森林公园吧 |
[09:57] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[09:58] | Do you remember the sign that said if you take any of these rocks, | 你记得有个警告牌上写着 如果你带走里面的石头 |
[10:01] | you’re gonna have bad luck for the rest of your life? | 你余生就会倒大霉吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I kind of remember that. | 我记得 |
[10:07] | Okay. Well, I never told you, | 我从来没告诉你 |
[10:09] | but I heard a radio show about that. | 但我听一个节目说起这事了 |
[10:12] | About how these people who had taken rocks | 节目里说那些带走石头的人 |
[10:13] | sent them back years later with letters | 几年后把这些石头和信一起寄回来了 |
[10:16] | saying that, “My life has fallen apart,” | 信上说 “我的人生毁了” |
[10:19] | Or, “My wife left me,” | 或者”我老婆离开我了” |
[10:21] | or, “I lost my job.” | 或者”我丢了饭碗” |
[10:23] | And they all attribute it to stealing a rock from that place. | 他们都认为祸首就是从那里偷拿了石头 |
[10:30] | Did you steal one of those rocks? | 你偷拿了那里的石头吗 |
[10:31] | Come on! That’s such bullshit. Really? | 不是吧 这也太扯了 你是认真的吗 |
[10:35] | It’s just people blaming their crappy lives on something else. | 这些人只是为自己糟糕的人生找借口 |
[10:37] | Perspective, Judy. It’s important. | 要有判断力 朱蒂 这点很重要 |
[10:39] | – Perspective and mindset. – Okay. Fine. | -要有判断力 摆好心态 -行 知道了 |
[10:42] | But did you take one? | 但你拿了吗 |
[10:48] | I mean, I remember wanting to. But, no, I didn’t take one. | 我记得想拿来着 但我没拿 |
[10:52] | – You promise? – Yeah. | -你保证没骗我 -没有 |
[11:00] | Here’s that healer’s info. | 这是那个治疗师的名片 |
[11:01] | She does a thing where you hold a baby chick. | 她会让你抱着一只小鸡仔 |
[11:04] | You just hold a chick. It will help. | 你就抱着小鸡仔 非常治愈系 |
[11:08] | Thank you so much. I’m really sorry again. | 非常感谢 再次抱歉 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | Before you say anything, I need you to know– | 你说我之前 你要知道 |
[11:16] | This isn’t working. | 这日子没法过了 |
[11:17] | It wasn’t… it wasn’t that bad. | 事情也没那么糟 |
[11:20] | It was very that bad. | 确实有那么糟 |
[11:21] | Let’s just say an atmosphere of polish and professionalism was not achieved. | 既没显示出高端 也没表现出专业素养 |
[11:25] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 是这样 |
[11:27] | I promise you it will never happen again. | 我保证下不为例 |
[11:30] | It won’t. Because I can’t anymore. | 没有下次了 因为我不能继续了 |
[11:32] | You can’t what? | 不能继续什么啊 |
[11:33] | This. All of this. | 这一切啊 |
[11:36] | What is this? What are you pointing at? | 这一切是什么 你指什么啊 |
[11:37] | Jesus, help me find my strength. | 主啊 赐予我力量吧 |
[11:39] | We can’t pretend this is the first time you’ve shit the bed on a sale, honey. | 别装作这是你第一次搞砸生意了 亲 |
[11:43] | You keep driving clients away. | 你总是赶跑客户 |
[11:45] | You scare people. You scare me. | 你把人都吓跑了 我都觉得你可怕 |
[11:47] | So what is happening here right now? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:48] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分道扬镳吗 |
[11:50] | Just professionally. | 只是工作上分开 |
[11:51] | And I didn’t want to, but you’ve made it impossible. | 我也不想 但我真没法和你继续工作了 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | I know that I haven’t been at the top of my game the last few months, | 我知道过去几个月 我状态不好 |
[12:02] | but I don’t know if you’ve heard, my husband was murdered. | 但你不是不知道 我丈夫被杀了 |
[12:04] | So, yeah, I haven’t really been in the best place. | 所以我情绪一直不好 |
[12:07] | Look, I pray for you and your boys every day. | 听着 我每天都为你和你家孩子祈祷 |
[12:09] | I have tried to be a good friend to you. | 我也努力做个贴心好友了 |
[12:12] | But it’s not like your issues started the day Ted died. | 但你的问题不是在泰德死后才出现 |
[12:15] | I’ve been thinking about having this conversation with you for years. | 这些年 我一直想跟你各走各路 |
[12:19] | Ever since the Shorewood condos, when you ripped apart that ficus. | 自从你在肖尔伍德公寓砸烂了那棵无花果树 |
[12:23] | My God. You were with me on that. We both hated that ficus. | 拜托 你当时没意见 我们都不喜欢那棵树 |
[12:27] | It did not belong there. | 根本就不该种在那里 |
[12:28] | What about Crystal Cove, | 水晶岛那次呢 |
[12:29] | when you yelled at that sweet couple, the Walshes? | 你朝温和的沃西斯夫妇发火 |
[12:32] | What? It wasn’t… She was racist. | 不是吧 不是… 她种族歧视 |
[12:36] | She was 80. | 她都八十岁了 |
[12:38] | Jen, your anger is untenable. | 珍 你无故发火 无法自圆其说 |
[12:41] | And I don’t know how to help you with it. | 我不知道该怎么帮你 |
[12:45] | I just know I can’t do this anymore. | 我只知道我没法再这样下去了 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:08] | Excuse me. Do you know where I could find Judy Hale? | 打扰一下 你知道上哪找朱蒂·黑尔吗 |
[13:12] | – I never heard of her. – Okay. | -从没听说过她 -好吧 |
[13:17] | Are you a friend of Judy’s? | 你是朱蒂的朋友吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:23] | I’m Jen. | 我是珍 |
[13:25] | You’re the nice lady that she stays with? | 你就是那个让她借宿的好心人 |
[13:28] | And you must be Abe. | 你就是埃布了吧 |
[13:30] | My whole life. | 行不改名 坐不改姓 |
[13:32] | – Sit down. – Thank you. | -坐吧 -谢谢 |
[13:37] | Judy… | 朱蒂 |
[13:39] | – Called in sick. – Really? | -请病假了 -是吗 |
[13:42] | I don’t think she’s sick. | 她好像不是病了 |
[13:44] | Well, she’s probably with that asshole, Steve. | 她可能去找那个混蛋 史蒂夫了 |
[13:49] | I think you might be right. | 你应该没错 |
[13:54] | You okay, sweetheart? | 你没事吧 小美女 |
[13:59] | Yeah. I… just had a really shitty day. | 没事 我就是今天很不顺心 |
[14:03] | Actually, a few shitty years. | 其实 这几年都不顺心 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:09] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[14:11] | ‘Cause I think maybe I deserve it. | 因为我好像活该 |
[14:15] | I wouldn’t be too sure of that. I don’t believe in deserves. | 话不能这么说 我觉得没有活该这种事 |
[14:20] | You think the child at Auschwitz got what he deserved? | 你觉得奥斯威辛集中营的孩子活该被屠杀吗 |
[14:24] | God. Of course not. | 天 当然不是了 |
[14:25] | No, I just… I just think I deserve this day. | 不 我就是觉得我活该有这一天 |
[14:34] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己这么不友好 |
[14:38] | Thanks, Abe. | 谢谢 埃布 |
[14:41] | I can see why Judy loves you so much. | 我现在知道朱蒂这么喜欢你的原因了 |
[14:44] | Me too. | 彼此彼此 |
[14:49] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[14:51] | Sharing a little Cuervo Tradicional. | 共饮”科沃传统”了 |
[14:56] | Is it tradicional? | 是这么念吗 |
[14:59] | That’s how you’re supposed to say it. | 这是正宗发音 |
[15:01] | You don’t have to roll the R a bit or anything? | 不该发卷舌音之类吗 |
[15:06] | Man, I can’t wait to get rid of that thing. | 天 我迫不及待处理掉这辆车了 |
[15:09] | I wish I’d never bought you that. | 我当初没买给你就好了 |
[15:11] | You didn’t know. | 你又不知道会发生这种事 |
[15:15] | The truth is, I wish I’d done a lot of things differently… | 事实是 我很后悔当初的很多选择 |
[15:20] | with us. | 在我们的感情事上 |
[15:23] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:26] | We were good together. | 我们以前多幸福啊 |
[15:28] | I know we had some hard times, | 我知道我们也闹过别扭 |
[15:29] | but… yeah, there were some great times too. | 但也有很多美好的时光 |
[15:34] | And I really hope that… | 我真心希望 |
[15:38] | this new guy… | 你交的新男友 |
[15:41] | knows how to take care of you. | 懂得怎么疼你 |
[15:43] | – Don’t do that. – Do what? | -你别这样 -怎样 |
[15:45] | The whole “I hope this new guy can take care of you the way I did.” | 说什么”我希望你新交的男友能像我这么疼你” |
[15:50] | And that thing that you’re doing right now with your eyes. | 然后含情脉脉地看着我 |
[15:54] | What? I can’t use my eyes? | 不是吧 我还不准看人了 |
[15:57] | The way that you’re looking at me, just stop. | 你一副含情脉脉的样子 别闹了 |
[15:59] | I’m looking at you like a person. | 我就是正常看人啊 |
[16:01] | I do not think you look at your grandmother like that. | 你不会用这种眼神看你外婆吧 |
[16:04] | You have no idea how I look at my grandmother. | 你根本不知道我怎么看我外婆 |
[16:06] | My grandmother… was a very handsome woman. | 我外婆 她是个女汉子 |
[16:14] | She was. | 她生前很彪悍 |
[16:20] | – What? – It’s that. | -怎么了 -就是这样 |
[16:22] | – Right there. That thing. – Don’t know what you’re talking about. | -就你现在这种眼神 -不知道你在说什么 |
[16:25] | – It’s not a thing. – It is a thing. | -我没含情脉脉 -你有 |
[16:26] | There’s no thing. You’re making it a thing by calling it a thing. | 根本没有什么眼神 你自己说成是含情脉脉 |
[16:29] | I am definitely not making it a thing. | 我可没瞎说你含情脉脉 |
[16:31] | It is already a thing that exists | 你本来就含情脉脉 |
[16:32] | and I’m pointing it out. | 我只是点出来 |
[16:34] | And you don’t need a microscope to see it. | 都不用显微镜 明眼人都能看出来 |
[16:36] | – So I’m in science class now? – Yeah. | -画风突然变成自然课了吗 -对 |
[16:39] | You are. | 就是 |
[16:42] | – Stop. – What? | -别闹了 -什么 |
[16:46] | I know you know what you’re doing. | 我知道你故意展现这种眼神 |
[16:49] | How about we do a little test? | 不如我们一试见分晓吧 |
[16:51] | – I’m gonna close my eyes. – Okay. | -我会闭上眼睛 -好 |
[16:54] | When I open them… | 等我睁开眼 |
[16:56] | you tell me if there’s a thing. | 你来说 我是什么眼神 |
[17:00] | – Are you ready? – Fine. Sure. | -准备好了吗 -行 配合你 |
[17:40] | Judy? | 朱蒂 |
[17:44] | Thought I’d stop by, see if you’re doing okay. | 我想来过来瞅一眼 看下你的状况 |
[17:46] | And I came across this piece of pie. | 我拿了馅饼过来 |
[17:49] | That’s very sweet of you. | 你真好 |
[17:52] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[17:54] | Can I get you a glass of wine or a beer or something? | 你想喝红酒 还是啤酒之类啊 |
[17:57] | – Beer. Beer would be great. – Beer it is. All right. | -啤酒 还是啤酒吧 -那就啤酒 马上来 |
[18:07] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[18:08] | – Yeah. – How you holding up? | -客气 -你还好吧 |
[18:10] | I know this morning was a lot to take in. | 我知道今早去看案件资料 信息量有点大 |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[18:15] | How was the rest of your day? | 你早上之后顺利吗 |
[18:17] | Incredibly shitty. | 超级不顺心 |
[18:19] | Worst one yet. | 最惨的一天了 |
[18:20] | Of course not as bad as the day my husband went for a run and never came back. | 当然没有我丈夫半夜去跑步再也没回来的那天惨 |
[18:24] | Because that was a… that was a real bummer. | 因为那天是真的很惨 |
[18:26] | Right. | 也是 |
[18:29] | Anyway, that’s very nice of you to check up on me. | 总之 谢谢你来关心我 |
[18:32] | I’m sure none of the reason you’re here is to see Judy. | 你肯定不是来找朱蒂的吧 |
[18:36] | Nope. God, no. | 不是 绝不是 |
[18:37] | No, I’m really… I’m trying to avoid her, you know. | 不是 我是想避开她 |
[18:40] | – Right. By showing up to where she lives? – Yeah. | -好吧 去她住的地方 避开她 -对 |
[18:42] | Exactly. And ponder what kind of baked goods she might like. | 没错 还琢磨了一下她喜欢什么烘焙食品 |
[18:45] | It’s carrot cake, by the way. | 是胡萝卜蛋糕 |
[18:48] | – Carrot cake. – And… she’s not here. | -胡萝卜蛋糕 -她不在家 |
[18:52] | He went out for a run? | 他当时去跑步了吗 |
[18:54] | – Ted. You said he went for a run that night? – Yeah. | -泰德 你说他那晚去跑步了 -对 |
[18:57] | I saw in the file he was wearing Vans. | 案件照片显示他穿了万斯布鞋 |
[19:02] | Yeah. Yeah, he was wearing Vans. | 对对 他穿万斯 |
[19:06] | He didn’t like running shoes. | 他不喜欢穿跑鞋 |
[19:08] | Didn’t even own any. | 一双跑鞋也没有 |
[19:10] | Something about toughening up the bottom of his feet. | 他说跑鞋磨脚底 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | This IPA is good. | 这淡啤真好喝 |
[19:18] | – It’s, like, hoppy. It’s really hoppy. – You know what? | -有啤酒花香 啤酒花 -是这样 |
[19:20] | I’m so sorry, I really… | 抱歉 我真得… |
[19:22] | I should take myself to bed. I’m just… | 我该睡觉了 我就是… |
[19:23] | – Yeah. Okay. Okay. – A big day tomorrow. | -我懂 我懂 -我明天还有事 |
[19:26] | Figuring out my life. | 琢磨怎么过好我的人生 |
[19:28] | Yeah, got it. | 我懂 |
[19:29] | I’ll tell Judy you stopped by, not to see her. | 我会转告朱蒂 你来过 不是来见她 |
[19:32] | – Not to see her. – No. Of course not. | -不是来见她 -当然不是了 |
[19:34] | – Yeah. Thanks. – Bye, Nick. | -谢了 -再见 尼克 |
[19:36] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[19:37] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[19:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:50] | I really did love that car. | 我之前很喜欢那辆车 |
[19:52] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[19:57] | – All right. – Careful. | -好了 -路上小心 |
[20:07] | I gotta be honest with you. | 我得跟你说实话 |
[20:10] | I… | 我… |
[20:12] | I did. | 我拿了 |
[20:15] | You did what? | 你拿什么了 |
[20:17] | Take one of the rocks from the Petrified Forest. | 我从石化森林公园拿走了一块石头 |
[20:22] | Didn’t you? | 你没拿吗 |
[20:23] | – No. – Come on. | -没有 -不是吧 |
[20:26] | No, I did not, Steve. | 我真没有 史蒂夫 |
[20:29] | Why not? | 为什么没拿啊 |
[20:30] | What do you mean, why not? Because those are sacred rocks. | 这还用问吗 因为那些是圣石 |
[20:33] | Because they asked you not to take them. | 因为明令禁止拿走那些石头 |
[20:35] | Because there is a sign there that says, “This is bad luck.” | 因为警告牌上写了 “这会招来厄运” |
[20:38] | Please. My life is ruined because I stole a rock? | 别扯了 我的生活遇到麻烦 就因为我偷了块石头吗 |
[20:41] | But not because I’m a jack-off? | 而不是因为我是个混蛋吗 |
[20:43] | Come on. I promise you, it doesn’t matter. | 别瞎想了 我保证 跟这事无关 |
[20:45] | Everything is gonna be fine. Okay? | 一切都会好起来 |
[20:50] | I’ll call you later. | 我们再联系 |
[21:25] | What the fuck? | 你丫搞什么啊 |
[21:28] | Look, I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该怎么说你 |
[21:30] | – Jen… – No. It is so fucked up. | -珍 -不 你太操蛋了 |
[21:33] | Jen, I’m so sorry. | 珍 我很抱歉 |
[21:35] | You were with Steve, weren’t you? | 你去找史蒂夫了吧 |
[21:40] | I… I was. | 没错 |
[21:41] | You know what? You could at least have texted me back. Jesus, Judy. | 你至少给我回个短信啊 太不讲究了 朱蒂 |
[21:45] | The last time someone that I loved didn’t call me back, he was dead. | 上次那个没给我回电的人 他死了 |
[21:49] | My God. | 天呐 |
[21:51] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[21:53] | – I’m so sorry. I’m such an asshole. – I needed you today. | -我很抱歉 我太混蛋了 -我今天很需要你 |
[21:57] | Like, really needed you. | 真心需要你的肩膀依靠 |
[22:00] | And that’s very hard for me to admit. | 我这人一般不轻易说这种话 |
[22:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:07] | I mean, how did it go with the police this morning? | 你今早去警局怎么样啊 |
[22:11] | I don’t wanna fucking talk about it. I’m going to bed. Okay? | 我特么不想说这事 我要去睡觉了 |
[22:16] | Steve? | 竟然去找史蒂夫 |
[22:17] | Seriously? | 你太没下限了 |
[22:20] | What does that guy have over you, Judy? | 你怎么就对他这么痴迷 朱蒂 |
[22:26] | I wish I could say. | 我没法说啊 |
[22:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:01] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 对 |
[24:04] | Thank you. Thank you so much. Bye. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 再见 |
[24:08] | It’s a new day, Judy. | 今天是全新的一天 朱蒂 |
[24:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[24:11] | They found the make and model of the car that killed Ted. | 他们查出杀死泰德那辆车的型号了 |
[24:14] | What? | 什么 |
[24:15] | And that was Nick | 刚才是尼克来电 |
[24:15] | and he’s gonna get me a list of | 他会帮我弄到一份名单 |
[24:17] | every registered owner of that kind of car in Orange County. | 上面全是橘子郡中拥有这种款型的车主 |
[24:20] | – Wow! – I know. My God. | -我的天呐 -就是说啊 天呐 |
[24:23] | It’s a 1966 Mustang. Isn’t that weird? | 是一辆66年福特野马 很怪吧 |
[24:27] | It’s just so weird to know that now. | 现在才知道这条线索 太怪了 |
[24:31] | – It’s creepy, right? – Kinda. | -很诡异吧 -有点 |
[24:34] | But it’s, like, yeah, this happened. | 但终于查出来了 |
[24:36] | This happened and this is the person that did it | 查出来了 凶手就是这辆车的车主 |
[24:39] | and this is the car that they drove. | 这就是凶手当时开的车 |
[24:42] | It’s… it’s amazing, right? | 很棒吧 |
[24:45] | – It’s super amazing. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[24:49] | – But here’s where my mind goes right now. – What? | -但我倒是觉得吧 -觉得什么 |
[24:51] | If you were the person that hit them, | 如果你是肇事司机 |
[24:53] | wouldn’t you have gotten rid of the car? | 你不会早就处理掉这辆车了吗 |
[24:55] | I mean, wouldn’t that be, like, the first thing you would do? | 这不是人的第一反应吗 |
[24:58] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:00] | But… maybe not. | 但也许不是 |
[25:02] | If you really think about it, that would look really suspicious. | 你仔细想一下 那样会加重嫌疑 |
[25:07] | – Don’t you think? – No. | -不是吗 -是啊 |
[25:08] | I mean, if it was me, I wouldn’t get rid of the car | 如果是我 我不会处理掉那辆车 |
[25:10] | because of how guilty it would make me look. | 因为那样就表示我心里有鬼了 |
[25:12] | It’s kind of, like, the worst thing you could possibly do. | 这么做 也太缺心眼了吧 |
[25:16] | Like putting a fucking bulls-eye on your head. | 这不是明摆着”此地无银三百两”吗 |
[25:19] | But, you know, it doesn’t matter. | 但其实这也不重要 |
[25:21] | Even if the person got rid of the car, | 就算这个人把车处理掉了 |
[25:23] | we’ll still know they had it. | 我们还是会知道这人是车主 |
[25:25] | Right. | 也对 |
[25:27] | All right. I’m gonna shower. | 好了 我去冲个凉 |
[25:29] | It’s a new day, Judy. | 今天是崭新的一天 朱蒂 |