时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | This was a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[00:25] | You were right. I just needed a vacation. | 你说得对 我就是需要放个假 |
[00:28] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -对 |
[00:29] | – A little holiday? – Yeah. | -放松几天 -没错 |
[00:30] | Palm Springs, you know, get away from it all? | 棕榈泉 远离一切破事 |
[00:34] | Codependent No More. | 《不再互相依赖》 |
[00:36] | Doing a little light reading by the pool? | 泳池边看书呀 |
[00:39] | Yes, I am. | 是啊 |
[00:40] | I’m trying to unpack everything with Steve, | 我在努力放下我和史蒂夫的感情 |
[00:41] | now that it’s over, again. | 毕竟我俩又分手了 |
[00:43] | I need to learn how to be on my own, take care of myself. | 我得学会独立 照顾好自己 |
[00:46] | Your shoulders are getting pink! | 你肩膀晒红了 |
[00:48] | – Let me get that. – You are codependent. | -我帮你涂一下 -你确实爱黏人 |
[00:50] | Right? | 是吧 |
[00:52] | – Is it weird that I like it? – I love that you like it. | -我喜欢这样是不是很奇葩 -我喜欢你喜欢这样 |
[00:55] | You know what I also like? | 你还知道我喜欢什么吗 |
[00:57] | I like a margarita by the pool in a plastic cup. | 我喜欢在泳池边喝塑料杯装的玛格丽塔 |
[01:00] | Yeah. In fact… | 没错 说起来 |
[01:02] | -Can I get one more? -Okay, well, codependent reminder to hydrate. | -我能再来一杯吗 -黏人精提醒你要补充水分 |
[01:05] | Because it’s 11:30 in the morning, and you have to pace yourself. | 这才11点30分 你别喝太猛 |
[01:08] | Yeah. Well, you know what, this is me pacing myself. | 好吧 但我已经很克制了 |
[01:11] | And I wanna be very clear. | 我想阐明一点 |
[01:13] | Mommy can do whatever she wants. | 妈咪可以随心所欲 |
[01:17] | Is Mommy calling herself Mommy? | 妈咪用第三人称来称呼自己吗 |
[01:19] | Mommy is. | 妈咪确实是 |
[01:20] | Mommy’s kids are with the grandmother, | 妈咪的孩子和奶奶待在一起 |
[01:22] | and Mommy ain’t got shit to do. | 妈咪闲得蛋疼 |
[01:24] | Mommy does have some shit to do. | 妈咪有事干啊 |
[01:27] | – No shit. – Jen? Judy? | -没事 – 珍 朱蒂 |
[01:30] | Hi, Pastor Wayne. | 你好 韦恩牧师 |
[01:31] | I’m so happy you could make it to our Friends of Heaven Grief Retreat. | 我很高兴你们能来”天堂之友悲痛治愈所” |
[01:34] | Grief treat! | 悲痛治愈 |
[01:36] | I do hope you’ll take the opportunity this weekend | 我希望你们能趁这个机会 |
[01:38] | To imbibe some of our therapeutic workshops. | 这周来参加我们开设的治愈工作坊 |
[01:42] | This weekend could be a real turning point for you. | 这个周末可能会成为你们的人生转机 |
[01:46] | I’m so excited. | 我很期待 |
[01:48] | I’m really looking forward to taking a look inward. | 我真心期待回观内心 |
[01:51] | Kiss-ass! | 马屁精 |
[01:51] | There are seminars specialized for all walks of grief. | 这里还有专门针对各种悲伤的讲座 |
[01:54] | It’s very powerful when all that trauma comes together. | 所有创伤整合在一起能产生强大的意念 |
[01:57] | It should be a really good time. | 应该会很愉快 |
[01:59] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -也是 -谢谢 |
[02:01] | I don’t think that guy would know a good time if it fucked him in the… | 这货没可能知道啥是愉快 如果他遇到破事… |
[02:09] | I do think it’d be good for you to participate a little this weekend. | 你这周末参与一些活动 我倒是觉得挺好 |
[02:13] | Lean in. You know? | 全身心投入 |
[02:14] | So you’re not just numbing your pain. | 你就不用麻痹你的痛苦了 |
[02:16] | Pain? | 痛苦 |
[02:18] | There’s no pain with this guy. | 我可一点都不痛苦 |
[02:20] | No, all joy. | 我快乐似神仙 |
[02:23] | I think I’m gonna go to… | 我要去… |
[02:25] | “Lost Angels: Finding Yourself After Pregnancy Loss” at noon. | 中午时分的”迷失天使之怀孕失败后的自我探索” |
[02:29] | Wait. You could check out “Window to the Widow.” | 瞧啊 你可以去参加”遗孀之窗” |
[02:31] | Okay. No. | 不去 |
[02:32] | I came here to escape, not wallow in my widowhood. | 我来逃避痛苦 不是来沉浸于丧偶之痛 |
[02:35] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们 |
[02:37] | – Got something for you. – What? | -有东西给你们 -不是吧 |
[02:39] | – Here you go. – My God, Yolanda. | -给 -天啊 尤兰达 |
[02:42] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[02:43] | – Isn’t it great? – It’s great. | -是不是很棒 -太棒了 |
[02:45] | And voila. | 揭晓背后 |
[02:46] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[02:48] | So, any tips for the weekend? | 这周末 你有好建议吗 |
[02:50] | Well, I always get a lot out of “Cooking for One with Chef Sue.” | “苏大厨一人食”总能让我受益匪浅 |
[02:54] | That sounds like a goofy class. | 一听就是个没劲的课程 |
[02:56] | You coming to WTTW? | 你们参加”遗窗”吗 |
[02:58] | I have no idea what that is. | 听不懂你说啥 |
[02:59] | – Window to the Wid– – No. | -遗孀之… -不去 |
[03:01] | – Window to the Widow. – No. | -遗孀之窗 -不去 |
[03:04] | “This workshop is focused on | “本工作坊致力于 |
[03:05] | keeping the window to the widow’s heart | 打开丧偶人士的心灵之窗 |
[03:07] | open to the love she shared with the departed.” | 接纳已故挚爱的浓情蜜意” |
[03:10] | Love is eternal. | 真爱永存 |
[03:11] | Yeah. Not if the fucker cheated. | 对方出轨 就另当别论了 |
[03:14] | Now, that’s different. | 那就另当别论了 |
[03:15] | Yeah. It’s different. | 确实另当别论 |
[03:17] | I swear to God, I think these people actually get off on their grief. | 我真心觉得 这些人靠痛苦来让自己兴奋啊 |
[03:21] | Well, maybe they’re just embracing where they are. | 也许他们只是全然接纳当下而已 |
[03:23] | Well, you know, where I am is ready to move on. | 但我已经准备好迎接新生活了 |
[03:27] | You know what? There’s some really fun gay bars downtown. | 话说 市区有很多好玩的同志酒吧 |
[03:30] | We could go dancing, get completely ignored. | 我们可以去跳舞 还没人会找我们搭讪 |
[03:33] | It could be super fun. | 一定超好玩 |
[03:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:36] | But there’s also lot of fun stuff to do here. | 但这里也有很多好玩的事 |
[03:40] | I see one fun thing I can do. | 我发现了一件趣事可做 |
[03:44] | My God, I see that, too. | 天啊 我也发现了 |
[03:46] | But according to the brochure, | 但宣传册上说 |
[03:47] | this is a time of healing and self-exploration. | 这段时间要用来治愈和自我探索 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 了解 |
[03:51] | Well, according to my husband, | 但我老公还说 |
[03:53] | I was dead, and we weren’t married. | 我死了 我们也没结过婚呢 |
[03:55] | So that means that somebody is open for business. | 这表示 有人要”开张”了 |
[03:58] | – And that somebody’s business is her vagina. – Pussy! | -就是要”阴户大开”了 -“小妹妹”开张 |
[04:02] | I thought you were gonna say “poontang.” | 还以为你会说”蜜穴”呢 |
[04:04] | – I would not say that. – You might say that. | -我才不会那么说 -这可说不准 |
[04:06] | – Really? – Yeah, poontang. | -你认真的吗 -对 “蜜穴” |
[04:11] | Vegas Chapter. | 拉斯维加斯分会 |
[04:12] | He’s from Vegas. | 他来自维加斯 |
[04:15] | – Widow. – Jeez! | -鳏夫 -真帅啊 |
[04:17] | Okay. So my baby seminar is in the Desert Winds Ballroom. | 我参加的”婴儿讲座会”在沙漠热风舞厅 |
[04:21] | – Then I’ll meet you after? – Yeah. Totally. | -结束之后见面吧 -好 没问题 |
[04:24] | Am I okay to leave you? | 你一个人可以吧 |
[04:25] | Judy, I’m not the one who can’t be left alone. | 朱蒂 我不需要别人盯着我 |
[04:28] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[04:29] | Yeah. Dude from the pool. | 泳池边那个帅哥 |
[04:32] | – Dude from the pool. – What is going on? | -泳池边那个帅哥 -这什么情况 |
[04:37] | Nice shirt. | T恤很好看 |
[04:39] | How embarrassing, we all wore the same thing. | 别闹了 我们穿的都一样 |
[04:41] | Yeah. Maybe I should do that to mine. | 我应该也跟你一样穿成漏肩装 |
[04:42] | Yeah, maybe you should. | 你应该试试 |
[04:44] | You’re going to The Big Question? | 你要去参加”心有疑虑”吗 |
[04:48] | Yeah, no question about it. | 对啊 毫无疑问 |
[04:51] | – Should I save you a seat? – Yeah. | -我帮你占个座吧 -好 |
[04:55] | Okay. Cool. | 好 行 |
[04:57] | – What? – Holy eye contact that just happened. | -我的天 -我俩之间火花四射啊 |
[04:59] | My God, how did you do that? | 天 你可真行啊 |
[05:02] | – This is gonna be really good for you. – I know. | -这对你真有益处呢 -我知道 |
[05:04] | Maybe don’t bring the drink in. | 还是别把酒带进去了 |
[05:06] | Out of respect for the other grievers, especially the cute one. | 出于对丧偶者的尊重 特别是那个帅哥 |
[05:09] | – He’s very hot. I’ll see you later. – My God, super hot. | -他超级帅 一会儿见 -超帅啊 |
[05:11] | – I’m taking the… – He’s like a good old-fashion hunk. | -我要拿… -他就是那种传统猛男 |
[05:13] | Have fun at your baby thing… | 好好享受什么婴儿讲座… |
[05:15] | That’s not fun, is it? | 那不是什么乐事 |
[05:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:21] | Boy. Boy, boy. You know? | 天呐 你懂我吧 |
[05:24] | – Go! – I’m going. | -快去 -这就走 |
[05:31] | Welcome to The Big Question. | 欢迎来到”心有疑虑” |
[05:33] | – Actually… there’s 14. – Jesus. | -其实是14个疑虑 -不是吧 |
[05:37] | Here we’ll break down questions that have no easy answer. | 我们接下来将解析那些一言难尽的问题 |
[05:39] | Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 借过 |
[05:41] | Is screaming into my pillow healthy? | 用枕头捂脸喊叫 正常吗 |
[05:46] | Why can’t I stop eating? | 我为什么会暴食 |
[05:49] | So, who died and sent you here? | 谁死了 你才来这里了 |
[05:50] | When will I run out of tears? | 我何时才能停止哭泣 |
[05:53] | Do you say that to all the widowers? | 这是你对所有鳏夫的开场白吗 |
[05:56] | I might. | 有可能 |
[05:58] | Depends on how well our conversation goes. | 要看最终是否聊得愉快 |
[06:00] | How can I smile? | 我怎么才能积极对待 |
[06:02] | My wife died. | 我妻子去世了 |
[06:04] | Sailing accident. | 帆船事故 |
[06:06] | Boats. | 船都太不靠谱了 |
[06:07] | Why do I feel guilty if I laugh? | 为何开心让我有负疚感 |
[06:09] | My husband was in a hit-and-run. | 我丈夫死于一场肇事逃逸 |
[06:12] | – How do I think about… – I’m Jen. | -我要如何看待… -我是珍 |
[06:15] | – Jason. – Hi, Jen. | -我叫杰森 -你好 珍 |
[06:18] | – Jason. Are you– ? – You said that already. | -是杰森 你是… -你告诉过我了 |
[06:22] | – Does trauma last forever? – Are you drunk? | -伤痛会一直持续吗 -你是喝醉了吗 |
[06:25] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[06:26] | What? Sorry! | 怎么了 抱歉 |
[06:30] | Does trauma last forever? Maybe. | 伤痛会一直持续吗 也许吧 |
[06:33] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[06:34] | – He your pastor? – God, no. | -他是你的牧师吗 -才不是 |
[06:40] | The road was fraught. It was. | 这个过程困难重重 |
[06:43] | Not just to get pregnant, but to stay pregnant. | 不仅是怀上孩子 还有如何安胎 |
[06:46] | And as much as we wanted a child | 尽管我们很想要一个孩子 |
[06:48] | to embody the love that we felt for each other, | 来展现我们爱的结晶 |
[06:51] | the struggle to have a baby almost tore us apart. | 但怀孕过程差点让我们分手 |
[06:55] | I wonder if any of you experienced that? | 不知道你们有谁经历过 |
[06:57] | I have. Hi, I’m Judy. | 我经历过 大家好 我叫朱蒂 |
[07:00] | My relationship didn’t survive the struggle. | 我那段感情没能挺过这个难关 |
[07:02] | And it’s not that I really wanna even be with him, exactly, I just… | 不是说我就非他不嫁 而是… |
[07:05] | I don’t wanna sit in these feelings alone. | 我不想一个人沉湎于悲伤之中 |
[07:08] | That was a rhetorical question. | 她刚才是自问自答 |
[07:10] | 天堂之友 悲痛治愈所 | |
[07:12] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:15] | I thought everybody was sharing. | 我以为大家都可以发言 |
[07:17] | – I’m just gonna keep going. – Yeah! Thanks. | -那我就继续说了 -辛苦了 |
[07:20] | After IVF, IUI, PGD… | 试管受精 人工受孕 胚胎植入前基因诊断 |
[07:23] | I did all of those. | 这些我全都做过 |
[07:23] | Our doctor told us that maybe we were having a run of bad luck. | 医生说 我们也许只是运气不好 |
[07:27] | Bad luck? Luck felt like such an insufficient word. | 运气不好 运气这词听起来太不靠谱了 |
[07:31] | And just when it seemed like our heartbreak would destroy us, | 感觉我们就要被绝望打倒之时 |
[07:35] | we tried one last time. | 我们试了最后一次 |
[07:37] | And what do you know? | 你猜怎么着 |
[07:39] | Our luck changed. | 我们转运了 |
[07:44] | My God! | 太棒了 |
[07:46] | Your luck can change, too. | 你们的运气也可以变好 |
[07:48] | But you need to stop with the self-talk | 但你们不能再跟自己说 |
[07:50] | that says there’s something wrong with you, with your body. | 问题出在自己身上 怪罪身体 |
[07:52] | Stop shaming yourself. | 不要再羞辱自己了 |
[07:55] | Repeat after me. | 跟我一起说 |
[07:57] | I am not broken. | 我没毛病 |
[07:58] | I am not broken. | 我没毛病 |
[08:00] | Join hands. | 大家手拉手 |
[08:03] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[08:05] | Now you can talk. Okay? | 你现在可以说话了 |
[08:07] | I am not broken. | 我没毛病 |
[08:09] | I am not broken. | 我没毛病 |
[08:11] | Say until you believe it. | 说到自己相信为止 |
[08:12] | I am not broken. | 我没毛病 |
[08:14] | I am not broken. | 我没毛病 |
[08:16] | – There we go. – I am not broken. | -就是这样 -我没毛病 |
[08:18] | – Yes. – I am not broken. | -很好 -我没毛病 |
[08:20] | I am not broken. | 我没毛病 |
[08:22] | I am not broken. | 我没毛病 |
[08:24] | I am not broken. | 我没毛病 |
[08:26] | Wow. That was a lot to take in. | 天 要消化理解的东西真不少 |
[08:28] | Yeah. Pastor Wayne has a way of saying things without saying anything. | 韦恩牧师总是能够”无声胜有声” |
[08:32] | I don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[08:33] | He just goes on and on about how you can have your feelings, | 他就是一直絮叨 有情绪也没事 |
[08:36] | but I just think he wants you to stay sad, | 但我觉得他就是想让你一直难过 |
[08:39] | like, wallow in it all. | 沉溺于悲伤 |
[08:41] | It’s good for his business. | 这样他才好赚钱 |
[08:44] | I actually was in his grief group, | 我之前参加过他的丧亲互助组 |
[08:45] | and I didn’t get anything out of it. | 完全没有任何收获 |
[08:48] | Hey, Jen. | 珍 |
[08:54] | I think you get out of it what you put into it. | 你得先投入 才能有所收获 |
[08:57] | But what do I know? | 但我懂什么啊 |
[09:00] | – Shit! – Busted! | -靠 -被抓包 |
[09:02] | I know, but I wasn’t lying. | 是啊 但我没撒谎 |
[09:04] | – But I actually did get something out of it. – Yeah? | -但我其实还是有所收获 -是吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah. Sometimes, | 对 有时候 |
[09:07] | it’s nice to know you’re not the only one who asks dumb questions. | 发现不是只有自己才会问些傻问题 也挺欣慰 |
[09:10] | – Right. – You know? | -也是 -你懂吗 |
[09:11] | Well, I’m glad you got something out of it. | 你有所收获 真不错 |
[09:15] | Do you wanna get a drink? | 你想去喝一杯吗 |
[09:16] | Just… I happen to know that this place has margaritas | 我刚好知道这里有家店的玛格丽特 |
[09:19] | that are mediocre yet very effective. | 味道普通 但是非常够劲 |
[09:23] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我去不了 抱歉 |
[09:26] | I already signed up for Man-to-Man Yoga. | 我已经报名参加”男对男瑜伽”了 |
[09:28] | That sounds gay. | 听起来好基佬啊 |
[09:30] | Not in a bad way. Sorry, just in, like, a… | 不是说不好 抱歉 就是… |
[09:33] | Are you gay… way? | 你是基佬吗 |
[09:35] | No. I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[09:37] | It’s “Man-to-man.” | 是”男对男” |
[09:39] | It’s not “Man-in-man.” | 不是”男上男” |
[09:42] | – No. – I heard “Man-in-man.” | -不是 -我听成”男上男”了 |
[09:44] | – No. – That’s why I said that. | -不是 -所以我才那样说 |
[09:46] | That’s a different class. | 那是其他课程 |
[09:47] | – No, man to man. – Okay. | -不 是”男对男” -好吧 |
[09:49] | Men are less flexible, physically and emotionally. | 男人不管是心理还是身体 都不够灵活 |
[09:51] | It’s supposed to work both angles. | 这个课程旨在改善两方面 |
[09:53] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[09:54] | But I’ll probably see you around. | 我们下次再见 |
[09:55] | Maybe at the bar for Carry-On-Oke or something. | 也许可以在”看开OK”的酒吧见面 |
[09:59] | – Yeah. I was planning on going to that. – Okay. | -对 我正打算去那里呢 -好 |
[10:03] | Whatever the fuck that is. | 鬼知道那是什么玩意儿 |
[10:09] | This is for you, Burt. | 这首歌献给你 伯特 |
[10:11] | I miss you every day, especially today. | 我每天都很想你 尤其是今天 |
[10:16] | ♪Don’t leave me this way, Burt♪ | ♪别这样丢下我 伯特♪ |
[10:21] | – Yolanda? – Cool! | -尤兰达 -酷 |
[10:25] | – Carry-On-Oke. Get it? – I do. | -看开OK 你懂了吗 -我懂了 |
[10:30] | – Let’s get a drink. – It’s clever. | -我们去喝一杯吧 -明智 |
[10:31] | ♪Don’t leave me this way, Burt♪ | ♪别这样丢下我 伯特♪ |
[10:35] | Do you think she misses Burt? | 你觉得她想念伯特吗 |
[10:37] | – I do. – I can’t tell. | -想念 -我看不出来 |
[10:39] | There you go. | 慢用 |
[10:40] | – Here is to moving on. – Yup. | -这一杯敬”放下过往” -好 |
[10:43] | ♪Don’t leave me this way♪ | ♪别这样丢下我♪ |
[10:46] | Speaking of which, who do you like? | 说起来 你喜欢哪个 |
[10:49] | – Look around. – No. | -四处看看 -不 |
[10:50] | – No, I’m gonna have one drink… – What? | -我今晚就打算喝一杯 -什么 |
[10:52] | and then I’m gonna go to the room, | 然后我就回房间 |
[10:53] | and I’m gonna journal, and meditate, | 我打算写个日记 冥想一下 |
[10:55] | and spend the night with me. | 然后独自度过这一晚 |
[10:57] | Okay. Go be healthy and boring. | 行 你就乖乖无聊地过今晚吧 |
[10:59] | I fully support you getting laid, though. | 不过我倒是支持你去找个人滚床单 |
[11:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:03] | I don’t wanna be like Yolanda. | 我不想像尤兰达一样 |
[11:06] | – She does sound really good, though. – God, she does. | -但她的歌喉真不错 -确实是 |
[11:08] | Yeah. She’s kind of incredible. | 是啊 她唱得太好听了 |
[11:12] | Amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[11:14] | My God. Okay. He’s here. He’s here. | 我的天呐 他来了 他来了 |
[11:19] | My God. I have tequila face. | 天呐 我一副喝多的样子 |
[11:22] | I just got really nervous. | 我突然好紧张 |
[11:23] | – Alright. – There’s nothing to be nervous about. | -好了 -你完全不用紧张 |
[11:24] | No, because I just keep sticking my foot in my mouth with him. | 不是 我在他面前总是语无伦次 |
[11:27] | Just be honest with… He is looking over here at you. | 你就坦诚点… 他在看你呢 |
[11:30] | – He is? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[11:32] | Does it look like he likes what he sees? | 他喜欢眼前”美景”吗 |
[11:36] | – Yeah? – How could he not? | -真的吗 -怎么可能不喜欢 |
[11:38] | You are heaven on a stick. | 你可是人间尤物啊 |
[11:40] | – Thank you. – You got this. | -谢谢夸奖 -你肯定行 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | Okay. I got this. Yeah. | 好 姐绝对能行 |
[11:45] | I’m gonna go try and fuck that guy. | 我去勾搭小狼狗滚床单了 |
[11:47] | – Yeah, you are. – Okay, yup. | -上吧 -我去了 |
[11:49] | I’m gonna try to fuck him. | 我去睡男人了 |
[11:50] | – Go fuck that guy! – Okay. | -睡了他 -好 |
[11:52] | – But be careful. – Yup. | -记得做好保护措施 -得嘞 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 我去了 |
[11:56] | Jen. | 珍 |
[11:58] | – How are you? – Good. How are you? | -你好吗 -我很好 你呢 |
[11:59] | So good. Yeah. | 相当好 |
[12:02] | So good. | 好得不得了 |
[12:03] | You know, I’m… | 插句题外话 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry if I, like, offended you earlier today. | 我很抱歉今早冒犯到你了 |
[12:09] | It’s just shit was coming out of my mouth, and it was like… | 我就是管不住自己的嘴 真是… |
[12:13] | – really, like, awkward. – No, no, no. | -真是太不好意思了 -不不不 |
[12:15] | And I was just trying to make jokes and… | 我当时就是想开个玩笑 |
[12:18] | – No, no, no, it’s totally fine. Yeah. – No? Okay. | -不必解释 我没在意 -是吗 好吧 |
[12:22] | I think it was my, lame attempt to try and flirt with you. | 我大概是撩汉失败了 |
[12:29] | but I haven’t flirted with anyone since my husband died. | 但我丈夫去世后 我就没撩过汉了 |
[12:33] | I think I’m admitting that ’cause I’m a little drunk. | 我大概是有点醉了 才敢承认这点 |
[12:36] | – Again? – Still. | -又醉了 -就没醒过酒 |
[12:40] | No, I’m so flattered that you would wanna flirt with me. | 没事 你想撩我 我受宠若惊 |
[12:44] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[12:46] | You’re beautiful. | 你美若天仙 |
[12:50] | Do you wanna fuck? | 你想上床吗 |
[12:52] | – What’d you say? – I said… | -你说什么 -我刚才说… |
[12:54] | do you… | 你… |
[12:56] | do you… wanna fuck? | 你想上床吗 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry. I can’t hear you. | 抱歉 我没听清楚 |
[12:58] | Sorry. I’m… | 抱歉 我… |
[13:01] | Would you like to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[13:03] | – Sure. Yeah. – Yeah. | -当然好啊 -好 |
[13:04] | Because for a second, | 刚才有一瞬间 |
[13:05] | I thought you were asking me if I wanted to fuck. | 我还以为你问我想不想上床 |
[13:13] | ♪ Can’t stay alive without your love ♪ | ♪你的爱将我生命点亮♪ |
[13:18] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way ♪ | ♪不要残忍将我抛弃♪ |
[13:23] | ♪ Baby ♪ | ♪宝贝♪ |
[13:25] | ♪ My heart is full of love and desire for you ♪ | ♪我爱你 渴望你♪ |
[13:29] | ♪ So come on down and do what you gotta do ♪ | ♪快快来到我怀里♪ |
[13:33] | ♪ You started this fire down in my soul ♪ | ♪灵魂燃烧只因你♪ |
[13:37] | ♪ Now, can’t you see it’s burning out of control ♪ | ♪欲火烧身意难平♪ |
[13:41] | ♪ So come on satisfy… ♪ | ♪满足我…♪ |
[13:43] | You’re awesome. | 你跳得真好 |
[13:44] | – You wanna go to your room? – Yes. | -去你房间吗 -好 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:46] | ♪ Only your good loving can set me free ♪ | ♪唯有你的爱能将我放飞♪ |
[13:50] | ♪ Don’t leave me this way, baby ♪ | ♪不要残忍将我抛弃 宝贝♪ |
[14:05] | – Can I have the check, please. – Okay. | -买单 谢谢 -好 |
[14:07] | This is for my best friend who I lost. | 这首歌献给我逝去的挚友 |
[14:12] | ♪ Who’s gonna tell you when ♪ | ♪何人能点破♪ |
[14:16] | ♪ It’s too late ♪ | ♪为时已晚♪ |
[14:23] | ♪ Who’s gonna tell you things ♪ | ♪何人能点破♪ |
[14:27] | ♪ Aren’t so great ♪ | ♪事不遂人意♪ |
[14:35] | ♪ You can’t go on ♪ | ♪如何继续生活♪ |
[14:38] | ♪ Thinking nothing’s wrong ♪ | ♪自欺一切都好♪ |
[14:46] | ♪ Who’s gonna drive you home tonight ♪ | ♪今夜谁将送你归家♪ |
[14:55] | ♪ Who’s gonna hold you down when you shake ♪ | ♪谁将拥抱颤抖的你♪ |
[15:06] | ♪ Who’s gonna come around when you break ♪ | ♪谁将陪伴心碎的你♪ |
[15:18] | ♪ You know you can’t go on ♪ | ♪如何继续生活♪ |
[15:21] | ♪ Thinking nothing’s wrong ♪ | ♪自欺一切都好♪ |
[15:29] | ♪ Who’s gonna drive you home tonight ♪ | ♪今夜谁将送你归家♪ |
[15:39] | ♪ Tonight ♪ | ♪今夜♪ |
[15:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | You were really good. | 你的歌声真动人 |
[16:14] | I love that song. | 我很喜欢那首歌 |
[16:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:19] | It’s nice of you to say so. | 你真善良 |
[16:21] | I think it’s really refreshing | 你令我为之一振 |
[16:24] | that you put yourself out there like that, | 你坦然站上舞台 |
[16:26] | and you wear your heart on your sleeve. | 用歌声倾诉自己的情感 |
[16:30] | It’s refreshing that you would come and tell me that. | 你特地来告诉我也令我为之一振 |
[16:36] | Well, I wasn’t planning on talking to anybody, | 我本来没打算跟人聊天 |
[16:38] | but then, I don’t know, | 但怎么说呢 |
[16:40] | I just wanted to tell you that that really moved me. | 我就是想告诉你 我被你的歌声打动了 |
[16:43] | That really got me. | 我真的深受触动 |
[16:46] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[16:51] | And you have such a great beard. | 你的胡子也很帅 |
[16:57] | Are you… are you hitting on me? | 你是在撩我吗 |
[17:01] | Do you want me to be hitting on you? | 你希望我是在撩你吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 如果是 就太好了 |
[17:07] | Then that is what I’m doing. Probably. | 那我可能就是在撩你吧 |
[17:15] | Take off your shirt. | 脱掉衬衫 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:25] | That’s just… | 真是… |
[17:26] | You are in amazing shape. | 你身材真好 |
[17:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:30] | When my wife fell off the boat, | 我妻子当年落水时 |
[17:31] | I wasn’t strong enough to save her. | 我太弱了 救不了她 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:35] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[17:38] | Let’s just… Let’s just try not talking, okay? | 我们只做不说 |
[17:43] | She reached out for me and I… | 她朝我伸出手求救 可我… |
[17:46] | – I couldn’t pull her up. – Okay. | -我没法拉她上来 -好吧 |
[17:48] | I promised her memory that I would never be weak again. | 我向她发誓再也不做如此弱小的男人 |
[17:52] | But what does it matter? | 但又有什么用呢 |
[17:56] | She’s never coming back. | 她已经回不来了 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry. | 请节哀 |
[18:06] | I became obsessed with lifting. | 我疯狂迷恋上了健身 |
[18:08] | And then my diet. I live a life of total deprivation. | 调节饮食 克制自己 |
[18:11] | I deny myself so much. | 我剥夺了自己享受的权利 |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:16] | Have you seen my purse? | 你看到我的钱包了吗 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:20] | You should probably go. | 你还是走吧 |
[18:21] | Yeah, I know. That’s why I’m looking for my purse. | 我也这么想 所以才在找钱包 |
[18:36] | – How did it go? – It didn’t. | -怎么样 -没办成 |
[18:39] | Can I come in, please? | 能让我进屋吗 |
[18:41] | I’m kind of hanging out with Nick. | 我跟尼克正你侬我侬呢 |
[18:43] | Who’s Nick? | 尼克是谁 |
[18:45] | I thought you were gonna focus on you. | 你不是要顾影自怜吗 |
[18:46] | I am. But he would also like to focus on me. | 是啊 可他也想”怜惜”我 |
[18:52] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[18:54] | I’m not really prepared, though. | 可我没做好准备 |
[18:56] | Prepared how? | 什么准备 |
[18:57] | Downstairs. My poontang. | 我下面的”秘密森林” |
[19:01] | You said “poontang.” | 你真用了”秘密森林”这个词 |
[19:02] | I did. | 是啊 |
[19:03] | I know. It’s not sexy, right? | 确实很败兴吧 |
[19:04] | – It’s a gross word. – Don’t say it in there? | -这词太恶心了 -那我就不跟他提了 |
[19:06] | – No. – Okay. | -不要 -好吧 |
[19:07] | So what kind of landscape are we talking? | 你的森林长得如何啊 |
[19:09] | It’s lush. | 葱郁茂盛 |
[19:12] | Just lean in, baby. | 就顺其自然吧 亲爱的 |
[19:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -行吗 -行 |
[19:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:19] | Can I take the room for a minute? | 我能霸占一会儿房间吗 |
[19:21] | – I’d probably be more than a minute. – Okay. I got it. | -可能不止一会儿 -行 我懂了 |
[19:23] | – Be careful. – Okay. | -做好防护措施 -好 |
[19:26] | Yuck! | 恶心心 |
[20:02] | This is not how I was expecting the weekend to go. | 我来之前真没想会有这等艳遇 |
[20:05] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 商量一下 |
[20:13] | If it’s cool, I just… I’d like to take it slow. | 如果你同意 我想慢慢来 |
[20:18] | I want you to like me in the morning. | 我希望你早上醒来还愿意和我在一起 |
[20:20] | My God. That’s so sweet. | 天呐 好绅士 |
[20:23] | It’s not a line. I’m not a player. | 我不是说着玩 我不想只做炮友 |
[20:26] | You have very healthy boundaries. | 你的观念真保守 |
[20:28] | – You think it’s nerdy? – No, I think it’s sexy. | -是不是很呆板 -没有啊 很迷人 |
[20:33] | Okay, but when you say slow, like, define slow. | 但你得定义一下”慢慢来”的意思 |
[20:38] | We have to define it? | 还得定义啊 |
[20:39] | Well, I mean, do you mean, like, just kissing, | 是只能亲吻呢 |
[20:42] | or do you mean, like, everything but? | 还是除了本垒 都可以 |
[20:47] | Well… my job, | 职业使然 |
[20:49] | it requires that I be very deliberate, | 我这人思虑周全 |
[20:55] | that I take my time, that I be thorough, | 不疾不徐 面面俱到 |
[21:00] | and then I satisfy everyone I serve. | 令享受服务之人满意 |
[21:05] | How seriously do you take your job? | 你工作有多认真 |
[21:13] | Natural woman. | 回归自然啊 |
[21:15] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[21:24] | Nice night, huh? | 今晚夜色真好 |
[21:25] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[21:27] | You got to stop sneaking up on me like that. | 不准你再偷偷摸摸接近我 |
[21:29] | Sorry. I was just looking for someplace to be alone. | 抱歉 我就是想找个地方自己静一静 |
[21:32] | Just need to unwind a bit. | 就是得放松一下 |
[21:33] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:35] | – You know what? Why don’t I just– ? – No, it’s okay. | -那我还是走… -没事 |
[21:39] | It’s okay. | 留下吧 |
[21:41] | We can… be alone together. | 毕竟”狂欢是一群人的孤单” |
[21:46] | Do you mind if I smoke? | 介意我抽烟吗 |
[21:48] | No. | 不介意 |
[21:50] | Mind if I drink? | 介意我喝酒吗 |
[21:53] | Look at you. | 想不到啊 |
[21:55] | You mind sharing? | 你愿意跟我分享吗 |
[21:59] | You’re an artist. | 你是个画家 |
[22:01] | Not really. I just paint for myself. | 不算是 我只是自己画着玩 |
[22:05] | – Did you paint that little girl? – Yeah. | -这个小姑娘是你画的吗 -嗯 |
[22:07] | Then you’re an artist. | 那你就是个画家 |
[22:10] | You don’t think they’re creepy? | 你不觉得有点渗人吗 |
[22:12] | I do. | 是有点 |
[22:14] | But they’re also beautiful. | 但也很动人 |
[22:19] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[22:23] | So tell me about your friend. | 给我讲讲你的朋友吧 |
[22:25] | The one that you dedicated the song to. | 你为之献歌的那位朋友 |
[22:27] | – Lucas. – Yeah. Lucas. | -卢卡斯 -好 卢卡斯 |
[22:31] | Yeah. Well… | 是这样 |
[22:33] | We… worked together. We were partners. | 我们曾一起共事 是搭档 |
[22:37] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -我很遗憾 -嗯 |
[22:41] | I don’t know what it’s like to be a widower, | 我不知道寡妇有多惨 |
[22:43] | or to lose a kid, but… | 也不知道失去孩子有多痛 但是… |
[22:46] | I definitely know what it’s like to lose a best friend. | 我很清楚失去挚友有多难过 |
[22:49] | – It sucks. – Yeah. That would be really hard. | -心很痛 -一定很难过 |
[22:53] | I haven’t even been back to work since he died. | 他去世后 我一直没法返工 |
[22:56] | How did it happen? | 他怎么去世了 |
[22:59] | On duty. | 殉职了 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry… | 不好意思 |
[23:04] | what is it that you do? | 你从事什么职业 |
[23:07] | I wanna apologize for what I said earlier. | 我想为我之前的浑话道歉 |
[23:10] | I know you think I’m a dick. | 我知道你觉得我很混蛋 |
[23:13] | – Not at all. – A little. | -没有的事 -有一点 |
[23:17] | Maybe a little. | 一点点吧 |
[23:19] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[23:21] | I know you mean well. | 我知道你是好意 |
[23:23] | Like, I know you don’t take the work seriously, | 我知道你很看不上互助组 |
[23:26] | or me seriously. | 也不拿我当回事 |
[23:28] | – Look, don’t take it personally. – I don’t. | -别往心里去 -我懂 |
[23:31] | Yeah. I know you use cynicism as a way to deal with grief. | 我知道你竖起全身的刺是想掩饰悲伤 |
[23:35] | You’re not the first. | 你不是第一个这样的人 |
[23:36] | No. But I am the best. | 对 但我做到了极致 |
[23:39] | Yeah. You’ve raised the bar. | 是啊 你拉高了标准 |
[23:42] | It’s good to be appreciated. | 被承认的感觉真好 |
[23:45] | I do appreciate you. | 我确实很认可欣赏你 |
[23:55] | He was… he was cheating on me. | 他劈腿了 |
[23:59] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[24:01] | Before he died. | 他生前劈腿了 |
[24:03] | I just found out. | 我刚得知此事 |
[24:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:14] | How does knowing that make you feel? | 你得知后有何感觉 |
[24:23] | Like I hate him. | 我好恨他 |
[24:29] | That seems right. | 这很正常 |
[24:32] | I don’t want to hate him. | 可我不想恨他 |
[24:35] | I don’t want to feel any of this shit anymore. | 我不想再为此动感情了 |
[24:38] | Jen… | 珍… |
[24:39] | I know I’m supposed to forgive him | 我知道我该原谅他 |
[24:42] | because that’s the way through, and… | 因为唯有这样方能解脱 |
[24:44] | Look, see, I… I listen. | 其实我有在听你的布道 |
[24:48] | I just don’t like to apply it. | 我就不爱照做而已 |
[24:53] | Maybe you can’t forgive him for dying. | 也许你是不能原谅他的死 |
[24:59] | – He didn’t mean to die. – Fair. | -他没想死 那是个意外 -也对 |
[25:02] | But you don’t know how your story was gonna end, | 但你失去了知道故事结局的机会 |
[25:05] | and someone just ripped those pages out of your book. | 因为有人撕掉了故事书的结尾页 |
[25:10] | Right. | 对 |
[25:11] | Maybe he was gonna tell you or apologize. | 也许他本打算告诉你真相 或向你道歉 |
[25:15] | Or leave me. | 也有可能离开我 |
[25:17] | He did leave you. | 他确实离开了你 |
[25:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:24] | Believe it or not, what I’m hearing… | 无论你相信与否 根据我的观察 |
[25:28] | is that you really loved him. | 你曾经真的很爱他 |
[25:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:47] | Do you have any cigarettes? | 你有烟吗 |
[25:49] | No. | 没有 |
[26:06] | Shoot. | 倒霉 |
[26:18] | My God… | 天呐 |
[26:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:59] | No. | 有事 |
[27:03] | How was your night? | 你昨晚过得如何 |
[27:06] | It was… maybe better than yours? | 应该比你好一点 |
[27:12] | I need to get my shit together, Judy. | 我得振作起来了 朱蒂 |
[27:15] | – Okay. – For my boys. | -好 -为我儿子们振作起来 |
[27:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:20] | But there’s no escaping it. It’s just… | 但我摆脱不了 就是… |
[27:25] | It’s, like, wherever you go, there you are. You know? | 无论身在何方 悲伤都随之而来 |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:33] | Which just… sucks. | 这种感觉真是太讨厌了 |
[27:40] | I wish you didn’t feel like that. | 我真希望你感觉好些 |
[27:43] | Well, I do. | 可我感觉糟透了 |
[27:46] | Because someone ripped my life apart. | 因为有人毁了我的人生 |
[27:53] | I hate that person. | 我恨那个人 |
[28:10] | This is my friend, Jen. | 这位是我的朋友 珍 |
[28:14] | I usually look a little better than this. | 我平时没这么邋遢 |
[28:18] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[28:19] | This is Nick. | 这位是尼克 |
[28:21] | Hi, Nick. | 你好 尼克 |
[28:29] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[28:33] | A detective, actually. | 具体得说 是个警探 |
[28:42] | You ever solve a hit-and-run? | 你破过肇事逃逸案吗 |
[28:48] | Yes. | 破过 |