时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:15] | Mom! Dad’s here! | 妈妈 爸爸回来了 |
[00:19] | Wait. What did you just say? | 等等 你刚说什么 |
[00:20] | Dad came to visit me again. | 爸爸又来看我了 |
[00:21] | Okay. Honey, I’m not really following you. | 宝贝 我有点没懂你在说什么 |
[00:24] | I see a little bird. | 我看到了一只小鸟 |
[00:26] | You know how Dad used to come in and wake me up for school, | 你记得爸爸以前总来叫我起床上学吧 |
[00:29] | when he was… | 那时候他还… |
[00:31] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[00:33] | Now the bird started coming to my window every morning. | 现在这只小鸟每天早上飞到我窗前 |
[00:35] | Just like Dad. | 就跟爸爸一样 |
[00:37] | Boop. | 啵啵 |
[00:39] | Breakfast is almost ready. It’s a frittata. | 早餐快做好了 是煎蛋饼 |
[00:42] | Henry thinks that the bird is his dead father. | 亨利觉得那只鸟是他过世的爸爸 |
[00:47] | That’s where we’re at right now. | 我们正谈这事呢 |
[00:50] | Maybe it is him. | 可能就是他 |
[00:52] | I know you’re into some woo-woo stuff, | 我知道你喜欢神神叨叨这一套 |
[00:54] | but you don’t really think that that’s his dad? | 但你不是真觉得那是他爸吧 |
[00:56] | I don’t know. | 难说 |
[00:57] | I mean, I do believe the spirits of our loved ones | 我确实相信我们所爱之人的灵魂 |
[01:00] | can find a way to come back to us. | 会以某种方式回到我们身边 |
[01:03] | – Okay. – Look at him. | -好吧 -看看他 |
[01:05] | Come on, what’s the harm? He’s so happy. | 有什么关系呢 他那么开心 |
[01:08] | I guess. | 那就由他吧 |
[01:23] | Before we get started, | 开始之前 |
[01:25] | I wanna say I am happy to see Jen and Judy here together. | 我想说 很开心看到珍和朱蒂一起来了 |
[01:29] | What a nice surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[01:30] | – Thank you. – Surprise! | -谢谢 -意外吧 |
[01:32] | Last time, you was really pissed at her. | 上次 你对她大发雷霆 |
[01:34] | I was actually scared for you. | 我都替你感到害怕了 |
[01:37] | All right, you know what, guys? I have an idea. | 各位 行了 我有一个想法 |
[01:39] | Let’s talk about death. | 我们来谈谈死亡 |
[01:41] | Yes, please. | 好 请说 |
[01:42] | And remember our rule, everyone. | 但大家不要忘记我们的规矩 |
[01:43] | You only have to share what you wanna share. | 只需说出想要分享的事 |
[01:46] | I would like to share that I’m really grateful to Jen | 我想说 我很感激珍 |
[01:50] | for her friendship and for so much more. | 感谢她跟我做朋友 对我这么好 |
[01:52] | So… | 尽在不言之中 |
[01:54] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[01:55] | It just goes to show that through all of this pain and tragedy, | 这说明 即便身处痛苦与不幸之中 |
[01:58] | good things can happen. | 也会遇上好事 |
[02:00] | – Anyone else? – I’ll go. | -还有其他人吗 -我来 |
[02:03] | My son has started talking to a bird | 我儿子开始跟一只小鸟对话 |
[02:06] | that he thinks is his dead dad. | 他认为这只鸟是他死去的爸爸 |
[02:09] | Which, I understand, is not crazy. | 据我所知 这不是很荒唐 |
[02:12] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[02:13] | I think it’s sweet. | 我觉得很有爱啊 |
[02:14] | And who knows? Right? | 谁也说不准 是吧 |
[02:17] | Come on. I mean, I think I know, but… | 我确定不是 但… |
[02:21] | it is… it is sweet. | 确实挺有爱 |
[02:23] | You know, I mean, I… | 我… |
[02:25] | I want him to, you know, think what he needs to think to feel better, | 对我来说 不管他怎样想 只要他开心就好 |
[02:30] | but it just doesn’t make me feel any better. | 但这没让我好受些 |
[02:33] | I’m ready to not be reminded of Ted every day, | 我都准备好放下泰德了 |
[02:37] | and everywhere I look, and every conversation that I have… | 不想每天到哪儿 每次说话 都能忆起泰德 |
[02:39] | I’m really, really tired of talking about it. | 我真不想再聊他了 |
[02:43] | You brought it up. | 你开的头啊 |
[02:45] | Jen, I know it feels relentless now, but… | 珍 我知道这种感觉很残酷 |
[02:48] | maybe those reminders are there for a reason. | 但也许你不是无缘无故忆起他 |
[02:50] | So we’re forced to face our grief. | 而是这能促使我们直面悲痛 |
[02:53] | I’m facing it. | 我直面了 |
[02:56] | It’s his birthday tomorrow. | 明天是他的生日 |
[02:59] | It is? | 明天吗 |
[03:00] | Fiftieth. | 五十岁生日 |
[03:02] | Jen… I think you should celebrate Ted’s birthday. | 珍 你应该给泰德庆生 |
[03:07] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[03:09] | I’m not gonna sing happy birthday to a dead man. | 我不会对一个死人唱生日歌 |
[03:13] | That’s weird. | 这也太奇葩了 |
[03:14] | Maybe you wanna do something to memorialize Ted. | 那就做些追悼泰德的事吧 |
[03:17] | On the first birthday after my aunt died, | 我姑妈去世后的第一个生日 |
[03:19] | my family wrote messages to my aunt | 我家人给她写了很多话 |
[03:21] | of all the things they never got a chance to say. | 那些再也没有机会说出口的话 |
[03:24] | And they put these messages inside balloons, and then… | 接着他们把纸条放进气球里 然后… |
[03:27] | we released them to heaven. | 我们放飞了气球 |
[03:29] | – Absolutely not. – I love that. | -绝对不要 -这主意不错 |
[03:33] | Look around, enjoy. | 请随便慢慢看 |
[03:36] | You see the couple over there with matching sweaters? | 看到那边穿着情侣毛衣的那对夫妻了吗 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Mr. and Mrs. Talbots. | 看到了 塔伯特夫妇 |
[03:41] | Verbal offer, 50 over asking. She loves it. | 口头协议 比要价高了50% 她很喜欢这套 |
[03:44] | And he cheated on her, so his opinion doesn’t matter. | 而男方出轨了 所以他做不了主 |
[03:49] | Is that Jen the Closer I see? | 珍不就是”销售之王”本尊吗 |
[03:51] | – I missed her. – Me too. | -终于等到她”现身”了 -我也是 |
[03:53] | – It’s nice to focus on something else. – Right. | -把注意力放在工作上很好 -也是 |
[04:01] | – God. – The Queen has arrived. | -要命了 -“老佛爷”驾到 |
[04:03] | Fan out, team. I want our own pictures of everything. | 分头行动 拍下这里的一切 |
[04:06] | Angelica, closets. | 安吉里卡 你负责衣柜 |
[04:08] | – Not it. – So you’ll be talking to her… | -我不要 -你来跟她谈… |
[04:10] | I just said “not it.” You didn’t hear me. | 我刚说”不要”了 你没听到吗 |
[04:12] | – I don’t think you said that. – Yeah. I said “not it” first. | -风太大 没听到 -我一开始就说”不要”了 |
[04:14] | You can talk to her in a way that no one else can. | 只有你才能跟她对话 |
[04:16] | Yeah. When I’m talking to her, | 因为我跟她说话时 |
[04:17] | I’m imagining stabbing her in the fucking throat. | 我在心里想象 用刀捅向她喉咙 |
[04:20] | Enjoy. She’s right behind you. | 聊得开心 她就在你身后 |
[04:21] | I said “not…” I hate you. | 我说”不”了 太没义气了 |
[04:25] | Lorna. | 洛娜 |
[04:26] | Was that Christopher? He’s paler than I remember. | 那是克里斯托弗吗 他怎么更加弱不禁风了 |
[04:29] | – Yeah. – So, this is a decent listing for you. | -是他 -你卖的这套房子不错啊 |
[04:32] | – Good neighborhood. – Yeah. | -小区环境很棒 -对 |
[04:34] | Though I hear the schools are slipping. | 但我听说 附近学校的水准不行了 |
[04:36] | Really? I hadn’t heard that. | 是吗 我倒没听说 |
[04:37] | Well, you know me. | 你了解我 |
[04:39] | Eyes and ears everywhere, my little spies. | 到处都是耳目 |
[04:42] | – Is the seller motivated? – Yes, he is. | -卖家动心了吗 -动了 |
[04:45] | I think we’re gonna have a competitive situation. | 我觉得来竞价的买家会很多 |
[04:48] | Blowing up on Zillow… | 房地产网站上挺火爆 |
[04:50] | Well, you priced it too low. | 你定价太低 |
[04:54] | Are we done? | 我们聊完了吗 |
[04:56] | We should probably talk about Ted’s birthday tomorrow. | 我们应该谈谈明天泰德的生日 |
[05:01] | Must be hard on you. I’m a wreck. | 你肯定很难受吧 我都崩溃了 |
[05:04] | Actually, I’m okay. | 我实际上挺好 |
[05:06] | You’ve always been able to compartmentalize. I envy that. | 你总能把生活和感情分清楚 让我羡慕 |
[05:10] | The floors are nice. But of course I can’t. | 地板挺不错 但我肯定不行 |
[05:13] | Ted was my only son. | 我就泰德这么一个儿子 |
[05:14] | Ted was my only husband. | 我就泰德这么一个老公 |
[05:16] | I know. But you can always remarry. | 我知道 但你可以再婚 |
[05:20] | I’m his mother. I can’t replace him. | 我是他母亲 我没法再找个儿子 |
[05:24] | You know what? You should really look at the master bathroom. | 你真应该去看看主卧的浴室 |
[05:27] | It is beautifully appointed. | 设施齐全 |
[05:29] | His and hers sinks? | 男女分开版吗 |
[05:31] | You better fucking believe it. | 必须是啊 |
[05:37] | – One more thing. – Yup? | -还有一件事 -什么 |
[05:38] | I’m planning a small event for Ted’s birthday at my house. | 我明天在家为泰德生日搞了一个小聚会 |
[05:42] | – No. – Nothing elaborate. | -我不去 -没有很隆重 |
[05:43] | – Just friends, work friends, acquaintances. – I said no. | -就是些朋友 同事和熟人 -我说不去了 |
[05:48] | – What do you mean, “no”? – Because it… | -“不去”是什么意思 -因为… |
[05:51] | Because… | 因为 |
[05:53] | I’m planning an event for Ted’s birthday at my house with the boys. | 我和孩子们也在我家为泰德生日准备了活动 |
[05:59] | What kind of event? | 什么活动 |
[06:02] | A memorial. | 追悼会 |
[06:05] | We’re gonna, like… | 我们打算… |
[06:08] | gonna write little messages on pieces of paper, and then… | 打算在纸上写下些话 然后 |
[06:12] | put them into balloons, and, you know… | 把纸条放进气球 |
[06:17] | float ’em up to the heavens. | 放飞气球 |
[06:19] | That’s what we’re doing. | 这是我们的安排 |
[06:21] | – I’ll be there. – Don’t go out of your way. | -我也去 -不用特意麻烦 |
[06:22] | – See you then. – Fuck! | -到时候见 -我靠 |
[06:29] | Hey, this looks great. | 画得很不错 |
[06:31] | Agatha, I really have to compliment your sense of perspective. | 艾格莎 我必须得夸夸你的透视手法了 |
[06:35] | I’m very good, right? | 我很厉害吧 |
[06:36] | – Yeah. – Where is it? | -是啊 -在哪里 |
[06:38] | You too. | 你也很棒 |
[06:39] | Where is it? | 到底在哪里 |
[06:42] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:44] | There’s a piece missing! | 居然少了一块 |
[06:46] | – What? Here. I’ll help you find it. – Yeah. | -什么 来 我帮你找 -对啊 |
[06:47] | Don’t get your blood pressure up. | 别气得血压高了 |
[06:47] | You know how disappointing it is to work on a puzzle for a week | 我完成这个拼图花了一周时间 |
[06:51] | and you end up and the last piece is missing! | 到最后却发现少一块 太气人了 |
[06:54] | I mean, this is gonna stay with me for months. | 这事肯定要折磨我好几个月 |
[06:57] | God Almighty! | 老天爷 |
[06:59] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[07:01] | Thank you, sweetheart. Yeah. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 好了 |
[07:04] | Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[07:13] | I wanna talk. | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[07:15] | Hello, Abe. | 你好 埃布 |
[07:17] | Hello, Steve. | 你好 史蒂夫 |
[07:18] | You asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[07:21] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | I thought I couldn’t get within 100 yards of you? | 我不是无法靠近你九十米之内吗 |
[07:27] | Judy, Judy… I spoke to Jen. | 朱蒂 朱蒂 我跟珍聊了聊 |
[07:30] | Super cool chick, by the way. | 她人还挺好 |
[07:33] | She said something that… | 她说了一些话 |
[07:36] | I don’t know, it kind of… hit me. | 我也说不好 就是让我醒悟了 |
[07:40] | And it made me think I went a little overboard about the restraining order. | 让我觉得限制令的事 是我做得过分了 |
[07:43] | So, sorry, | 我向你道歉 |
[07:45] | and I wanted to let you know that I had it revoked. | 另外也告诉你 我已经申请撤销了 |
[07:50] | She’s his wife. | 她是他妻子 |
[07:52] | Whose wife? | 谁妻子 |
[07:54] | The guy we hit. | 我们撞的那个人 |
[07:57] | We hit a deer. | 我们撞到了一头鹿 |
[07:59] | – Well, the deer had a wife. – Okay. | -那么那头鹿有位妻子 -好吧 |
[08:03] | And I befriended her, | 我还跟她当了朋友 |
[08:04] | and I’ve been trying to tell you, but you keep shutting me out. | 我一直想告诉你 但是你一直不理我 |
[08:06] | Why would you… What the fuck are you thinking? | 你为什么要… 你想什么呢 |
[08:08] | – We ruined her life! – Jesus, no. | -我们毁了她的人生 -我的天呐 |
[08:11] | I made friends with her. We’re friends. | 我跟她交了朋友 我们是朋友 |
[08:12] | And I’m helping her. | 我在帮助她 |
[08:13] | It’s the least I can do. Maybe… | 至少做一些补偿 也许… |
[08:15] | Maybe there could be something good that comes out of this. | 也许能有什么好结果 |
[08:19] | My God. | 我的天呐 |
[08:20] | You are nuts. | 你真是神经病 |
[08:22] | – Don’t do that. – Sorry. | -别这么说我 -抱歉 |
[08:24] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:25] | Judy, you murdered her husband! | 朱蒂 你杀了她老公 |
[08:29] | You said it was manslaughter. | 你说那是过失杀人 |
[08:30] | And it was an accident. And you were there too. | 而且那是意外 你当时也在场 |
[08:34] | So you thought it’d be a great idea to invite her into both of our lives? | 那你觉得让她走进我们的生活是好事吗 |
[08:37] | She’s selling my fucking house! | 我的房子都交给她卖了 |
[08:38] | Which I have a lot of feelings about because that’s our house. | 话说我对那栋房子也有感情 因为是我们的房子 |
[08:40] | – We are so far past that right now! – Don’t yell at me. | -卖房子没得商量了 -别冲我吼 |
[08:43] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[08:45] | Look, we had a plan. Right? | 我们之前商量好了 对吧 |
[08:47] | We were gonna lock this away and not bring it up again. | 把这件事隐瞒起来 再也不提起 |
[08:49] | No. You had a plan. I wanted to tell the truth. | 不 那是你的主意 而我想说出真相 |
[08:52] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[08:54] | Is everything all right out there? | 你们谈得还好吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah, Abe, I’m fine, thanks. | 没事 埃布 我很好 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Well, you let me know if you need backup. | 你如果需要支援 就叫我 |
[09:01] | – I got nothing to lose. – I will. | -我无所畏惧 -好 |
[09:10] | – Baby– – Don’t call me that. | -宝贝 -别这么叫我 |
[09:13] | – Force of habit. Sorry. – It’s okay. | -我叫习惯了 抱歉 -没事 |
[09:19] | Judy, we can’t change the past. | 朱蒂 我们无法改变过去 |
[09:23] | Now, I know this has been really hard for you. I get it. | 我知道你一直很煎熬 我能理解 |
[09:26] | But I promise you, if you tell Jen what happened, | 但我向你保证 如果你告诉珍事实 |
[09:29] | you will only be making it worse for her and for me. | 你只是给她和我找麻烦 |
[09:33] | I know you don’t want that. | 我知道你不想要这个结果 |
[09:34] | You don’t want to cause any more pain, do you? | 你也不希望造成更多痛苦 对不对 |
[09:37] | You don’t know what I want. | 你不知道我想要什么 |
[09:39] | And I don’t have to do your plan. | 我也不用按你的话行事 |
[09:41] | – You know, you’re the one who left me. – Judy, don’t be stupid. | -是你甩了我 -朱蒂 不要做傻事 |
[09:45] | You’re not my fiancé anymore. | 你已经不是我未婚夫了 |
[09:47] | – You’re not even my lawyer anymore. – Judy, listen to me… | -你都不是我的律师了 -朱蒂 听我说 |
[09:52] | Look! It’s my friend. | 瞧 我朋友打来了 |
[09:54] | – Okay. Judy? – Sorry. | -好吧 朱蒂 -抱歉 |
[09:57] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[09:59] | I’m at work. | 我在上班 |
[10:04] | She just backed me into a corner. I had no choice. | 她逼我出此下策 我当时没招了 |
[10:07] | God, there’s a lot of fucking piñatas in here. | 天呐 这里有好多糖果礼品包 |
[10:10] | I’m surprised you opted for the balloon release thing. | 你居然选了放气球的事 |
[10:12] | – I thought that you said it was “woo-woo.” – It is. | -你不是说太”神神叨叨”了吗 -确实 |
[10:15] | I’m repulsed by it, actually. | 其实我非常讨厌 |
[10:17] | But there was no way I was gonna let Lorna take over. | 但我绝不会让洛娜喧宾夺主 |
[10:20] | I mean, she is awful. | 她太烦人了 |
[10:22] | She is one of the world’s great narcissists. | 她是全球超级自恋狂之一 |
[10:25] | – She’s internationally recognized? – Yes. | -她全球知名吗 -是啊 |
[10:28] | You should’ve seen her at Ted’s funeral. | 你应该看看她在泰德葬礼上的表现 |
[10:30] | It was her finest performance. | 简直是她的最佳演出 |
[10:34] | My son! | 我的儿子 |
[10:36] | My baby boy! | 我的宝贝 |
[10:39] | My Teddy Bear! | 我的”泰迪熊” |
[10:47] | He was dreading turning 50. | 他非常抵触五十岁生日 |
[10:50] | God, he would’ve hated all this shit. | 他还活着 肯定不喜欢这些玩意儿 |
[10:56] | I wish I could bring him back for you. | 我真希望我能让他复活 |
[10:59] | I know, but you can’t. | 我知道 但你做不到 |
[11:02] | Unless you know something that I don’t know. | 除非你身怀绝技[有所隐瞒] |
[11:07] | Why don’t I take over? | 不如你交给我吧 |
[11:09] | No, Judy. I decided to do this. I have to– | 不 朱蒂 我自己决定要做 我必须… |
[11:11] | No. Please. Come on. | 别这样 听我说 |
[11:14] | Let me. I can whip something up. | 让我来吧 我能很快布置好 |
[11:16] | It’s totally in my wheelhouse. | 这绝对是我的专业领域 |
[11:18] | I was in until you said “wheelhouse.” | 你一说”专业领域” 那就你来吧 |
[11:20] | Stop it. Come on. | 别闹 就这么定了 |
[11:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:23] | Because I don’t know if you can tell, | 不知道你能不能看出来 |
[11:24] | but this store is, like, depressing the shit out of me. | 我在这里快抑郁死了 |
[11:28] | I got it. I swear. | 我能行 我保证 |
[11:30] | Lorna is gonna love it so much, she’s gonna die. | 洛娜肯定会很喜欢 喜欢到”死” |
[11:33] | You promise? | 你保证她会”死”吗 |
[11:39] | Off the computer, please. | 别玩电脑了 |
[11:42] | Yo, bro! | 儿子 |
[11:44] | That did not hurt. | 根本不疼好吧 |
[11:46] | Please just turn it off, okay? | 把电脑关掉吧 |
[11:47] | Your grandmother is gonna be here soon. | 你奶奶马上就要来了 |
[11:49] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry. What words did you just say to me? | 不好意思 你刚才说什么 |
[11:53] | I don’t wanna do this memorial thing. | 我不想搞这个追悼会 |
[11:56] | Okay. Well, you know what? | 好吧 其实是这样 |
[11:57] | Neither do I, but we’re still doing it. | 我也不想 但我们还是要搞 |
[11:59] | Okay. Can I go now? | 好吧 那我能走了吗 |
[12:00] | ‘Cause I’m in the middle of a campaign and I’m playing with other people. | 我正在比赛 我在跟其他人一起玩 |
[12:03] | – What people? – Game friends. | -什么人 -游戏好友 |
[12:05] | Wrath of Hades is multiplayer and we’re getting slaughtered. | 《冥王之怒》是多玩家游戏 我们被虐惨了 |
[12:09] | That sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[12:11] | Dad thought it was fun. | 爸爸也觉得很有趣 |
[12:15] | And he used to play with me. | 他以前会跟我一起玩 |
[12:18] | Of course he played with you. | 想到他会跟你一起玩了 |
[12:20] | Yeah. His… laptop’s right there. | 是啊 他的电脑就在那里 |
[12:23] | If you want, you could give it a try or… | 如果你想 可以试玩一下 |
[12:26] | You probably wouldn’t get it. | 不过你大概玩不懂 |
[12:28] | – We both know I would not. – Yeah. | -这点我们都心知肚明 -好吧 |
[12:30] | Mom! You have to come see the backyard. | 妈妈 快到后院来 |
[12:33] | My Gosh. Dad is gonna love this! | 天呐 爸爸肯定大爱 |
[12:39] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好了 来吧 |
[12:47] | Judy, seriously? | 朱蒂 不是吧 |
[12:50] | Is it okay? | 这样行吗 |
[12:51] | No. It’s ridiculous, in the best way. | 当然行 爆表了 棒到爆表 |
[12:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:58] | Charlie, there’s candy. | 查理 那边还有糖 |
[13:01] | I think it’s good we’re doing this. | 这么做还挺好呢 |
[13:04] | You know, I think it’ll be good for the boys. | 对孩子们是件好事 |
[13:06] | I think it’ll be good for everyone. | 我觉得对每个人都好 |
[13:09] | Look who I found poking around outside your house. | 看看我逮住谁在你家门外游荡了 |
[13:12] | I wasn’t poking. | 我不是游荡 |
[13:14] | I noticed some dead spots on your lawn. | 我发现你草坪上有些地方枯了 |
[13:16] | You need a gardener, Jennifer. | 你需要一个园丁 珍妮弗 |
[13:17] | I’ll send Manuel over. | 我把曼纽尔派过来 |
[13:19] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[13:20] | We just got a third offer on Steve’s house, | 刚才有第三个买家给史蒂夫的房子出价了 |
[13:22] | over asking. | 高出原价 |
[13:22] | That’s because you priced it too low. | 那是因为你标价太低了 |
[13:25] | You could just say congratulations, you know? | 你就不能说句”恭喜”吗 |
[13:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[13:32] | Jennifer, I must compliment you on your decorations. | 珍妮弗 我真得夸下你的布置了 |
[13:36] | They’re muy tasteful. | 非常雅致 |
[13:37] | Well. Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | I actually cannot take credit for any of this. It’s… | 这都不是我的功劳 |
[13:43] | Decorations are all Judy. | 都是朱蒂布置的 |
[13:45] | You hire well. That’s also a skill. | 你雇人很有眼光 也是个本事 |
[13:47] | Jesus Christ, Lorna. I didn’t hire her. | 洛娜 她不是我雇来的人 |
[13:50] | She isn’t your house girl? | 她不是你家佣人吗 |
[13:53] | No. Judy is a friend of mine | 不是 朱蒂是我朋友 |
[13:55] | who is living with us. | 现在和我们住一起 |
[13:56] | Why didn’t I know about this? | 怎么没告诉我一声 |
[13:58] | You know, Judy? | 朱蒂 |
[13:58] | – Can we get this balloon thing going before I… – Yeah. | -可以开始弄气球… -当然 |
[14:02] | Come on, everybody… | 大家都过来 |
[14:03] | Stab this fucking bitch in the twat. | 省得我一刀把这个老毒妇捅死 |
[14:05] | So, the idea is you write down something | 规则是 写下一些话 |
[14:09] | that you wish you’d gotten the chance to say to Ted, or your dad, | 一些你们希望对泰德或你们爸爸说的话 |
[14:14] | when he was still here. | 想象他还活着 |
[14:16] | Something you’d like him to know. | 你们想让他知道的事 |
[14:17] | And we’ll release them to his spirit in the sky. | 然后放飞 让天堂中的他听到 |
[14:23] | When you’re ready, you roll up your message… | 写好了 就把纸条卷起来 |
[14:28] | and work it into the balloon’s hole. | 塞进气球的洞里 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[14:33] | I don’t know how I’m supposed to fit a lifetime of feeling | 我不知道怎么把对他一生的感情 |
[14:36] | onto one tiny piece of paper. | 写在这么一张小纸上 |
[14:41] | Mommy, aren’t you gonna write one? | 妈妈 你不写吗 |
[14:42] | Yes, of course, babe. | 当然写了 宝贝 |
[14:45] | Judy, you have to write one too. | 朱蒂 你也得写一个 |
[14:47] | And say what? She never met him. | 写什么 她都没见过他 |
[14:50] | My son! | 我的儿子 |
[14:53] | My baby boy! | 我的宝贝儿子 |
[14:55] | My Teddy Bear! | 我的”泰迪熊” |
[15:16] | You just… | 只要… |
[16:36] | God. | 天呐 |
[16:40] | You’re very pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[16:42] | Thank you. | 过奖 |
[16:45] | You’re a very curious kind of person, aren’t you? | 你好奇心很强 是吧 |
[16:48] | Where’d she find you? | 她在哪认识的你 |
[16:52] | At a grief support group thing. | 一个丧亲互助小组里 |
[16:57] | Friends of Heaven. | 天堂之友 |
[16:58] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[17:00] | And you were homeless at the time? | 你那时候无家可归吧 |
[17:03] | Come again? | 什么意思 |
[17:04] | Jennifer told me you were living with her and the boys. | 珍妮弗说 你和她还有孩子们住一起 |
[17:06] | Seems very quick. | 感觉进展很快啊 |
[17:09] | So, I assumed you must have been… in need. | 我猜你的生活一直很窘迫吧 |
[17:16] | Jen’s just a very generous person. | 珍特别会体谅别人 |
[17:30] | Is there anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[17:32] | Or… do you want a glass of wine? | 还是说 你想喝杯酒吗 |
[17:36] | You know, Ted was a musician. Naturally gifted. | 泰德是个音乐家 天赋异禀 |
[17:40] | But his true job was as a stay-at-home father. | 但他真正的工作是全职爸爸 |
[17:43] | He did the majority of the parenting. | 家里一直都是他教育孩子 |
[17:45] | Mothering never came naturally to Jennifer. | 珍妮弗一直都不是当母亲的料 |
[17:49] | That’s not true. | 才不是 |
[17:50] | Jen is a wonderful mother. | 珍是个称职的好妈妈 |
[17:53] | Well… now who’s being generous? | 你才特别会体谅人吧 |
[18:01] | Would you mind helping me with something? | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[18:05] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[18:12] | ♪Happy birthday to Ted♪ | ♪祝泰德生日快乐♪ |
[18:16] | ♪Happy birthday to Ted♪ | ♪祝泰德生日快乐♪ |
[18:21] | ♪Happy birthday, dear Ted♪ | ♪生日快乐 亲爱的泰德♪ |
[18:26] | ♪Happy birthday to Ted♪ | ♪祝泰德生日快乐♪ |
[18:30] | Lorna, I mean, this cake is wonderfully specific. | 洛娜 这个蛋糕真是”好有母爱”啊 |
[18:34] | Well, it’s Teddy’s Christening portrait. | 这是泰迪的洗礼照 |
[18:37] | I have a client who creates them. She’s phenomenal. | 我请一个客户帮我定制而成 她非常厉害 |
[18:40] | – Should we do the balloons now? – Yeah. | -能放气球了吗 -好啊 |
[18:42] | What do you– like, one at a time or…? | 怎么放 一次一个 还是… |
[18:44] | I think we do them all at once | 大家一起放吧 |
[18:46] | And then we have a quiet moment of reflection as they drift away. | 气球飘走时 大家可以一起默哀 |
[18:50] | – I could say a prayer. – No. | -我念祈祷文 -不要 |
[18:55] | – Fine. – Yeah? | -好吧 -可以吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah. Fine. | 是啊 说吧 |
[18:58] | Just hold my hand. | 握着我的手 |
[19:01] | We’re holding? All right. | 还要握手 好吧 |
[19:04] | Heavenly Father, you showed us where two or more are gathered. | 天父 您指引我们聚集于此 |
[19:09] | You are always with us. | 您与我们同在 |
[19:10] | We gather here today to celebrate Ted. | 今天我们齐聚在此 为泰德庆生 |
[19:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:18] | Sorry to interrupt the party. We rang the doorbell. | 抱歉打断你们的聚会 我们按过门铃了 |
[19:21] | – Mrs. Harding, can we have a word? – Yeah. | -哈丁夫人 我们能谈谈吗 -好 |
[19:29] | Did you find something? | 你们有新线索了吗 |
[19:30] | Okay. I have been here before. I– | 行了 她又开始说这事了 |
[19:32] | Is this about my son? | 事关我儿子吗 |
[19:34] | Did you find the lunatic who was driving the car? | 你们查出肇事司机了吗 |
[19:39] | – No, ma’am. – We should talk inside. | -没有 夫人 -我们进屋说吧 |
[19:42] | This is about the car you called me about the other day. | 我来找你 是因为你前几天让我查的那个车主 |
[19:45] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[19:47] | – Someone took a golf club to it. – Did they? | -有人用高尔夫球杆把那辆车砸了 -是吗 |
[19:51] | Obviously, it’s a coincidence that you called, | 而你这么巧之前联系过我 |
[19:53] | Let’s go with “screaming at me,” | 朝我”大喊”来着 |
[19:55] | About the exact same car right before it was– | 让我查的就是这辆车… |
[19:57] | You know what? I’m so… Gosh. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 我… 太抱歉了 |
[20:00] | It’s just this is not really a great time. | 现在有点不方便 |
[20:02] | Just, we’re… | 因为… |
[20:04] | We’re having a birthday party for my dead husband, so… | 我们在给我死去的丈夫办生日宴 |
[20:07] | Really nice you’re doing something. | 这么做很不错 |
[20:09] | Mrs. Harding, I have a heavily vandalized car. | 哈丁夫人 我得查一下这桩汽车砸毁案 |
[20:12] | Although I have a hunch, I need to know who– | 虽然我有直觉 但我得知道… |
[20:14] | You know what I need to know? | 你知道我想知道什么吗 |
[20:16] | I need to know who killed my husband. All right? | 我想知道是谁杀了我丈夫 |
[20:18] | So what? So some car gets fucked up, | 怎么 一辆车特么被砸了 |
[20:21] | – and you come after me? – Language. | -你却来找我麻烦 -别说脏话 |
[20:23] | – That’s not fair. – Fair? | -你讲讲理 -讲理 |
[20:24] | Lady, there is a murderer on the loose | 大姐 杀人犯还在逍遥法外 |
[20:26] | and you guys have done nothing! | 你们却无所作为 |
[20:28] | You wanna talk about fair? | 你还想跟我讲理 |
[20:29] | I wanna talk about where you were two nights ago. | 我想知道你两晚之前的行踪 |
[20:31] | It’s Detective, not lady. | 我是警探 不是你大姐 |
[20:33] | God. So, you come here | 天啊 你来我家 |
[20:35] | Because some dickhead lost his windshield, Detective? | 就因为一个混蛋的挡风玻璃被砸了吗 警探 |
[20:38] | Well, I lost my husband. | 我还失去了我丈夫呢 |
[20:40] | – Just tell me who– – You tell me. | -你就告诉我是谁… -你来告诉我 |
[20:42] | Who did it? | 是谁干的 |
[20:44] | Who did it? | 是谁干的 |
[20:46] | Who did it? | 到底是谁干的 |
[20:50] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[20:55] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[20:59] | I destroyed that Corvette. | 是我砸了那辆克尔维特 |
[21:01] | I saw the guy speeding, | 我看到那家伙超速行驶 |
[21:02] | and he could’ve hurt someone | 很容易撞到人 |
[21:04] | and then Jen was so upset. | 我又看珍那么生气 |
[21:05] | So, I went out and I found that car all by myself, | 于是我就一个人出去找到了那辆车 |
[21:09] | and I just… went nuts on it. | 一怒之下 就狂砸了 |
[21:17] | – All right. – She went nuts. | -好吧 -她一怒就把车砸了 |
[21:23] | – I’ll be right behind you, okay? – No. Stay. | -我这就跟过去 -别 你留下 |
[21:24] | I’m not gonna let you sit in some police station. | 我不会让你一直待在警局 |
[21:26] | I have a lawyer, I’ll be fine. Please, go do the balloons. | 我有律师 不会有事 快去放气球吧 |
[21:29] | I’m okay. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢你 |
[21:33] | – Watch your step. – This is a nice car. | -小心脚下 -这车不错 |
[21:38] | – Are you okay? – I will be. Give me this. Thank you. | -你没事吧 -我会没事 给我 谢谢 |
[21:42] | You invited a violent criminal into your home. | 你居然让一个暴力罪犯住进了家里 |
[21:45] | She’s not a criminal, Lorna. | 她不是罪犯 洛娜 |
[21:47] | She’s a confessed violent criminal, | 她对自己的暴行供认不讳了 |
[21:49] | living under your roof with my grandchildren. | 你却让她跟我的孙子们住在同一屋檐下 |
[21:52] | She actually lives in the guesthouse, | 她其实住在客房里 |
[21:54] | so technically she lives under Ted’s roof. | 所以其实她是住在泰德屋檐下 |
[21:56] | – And what would Ted say? – I don’t know, Lorna. | -泰德还活着 会怎么说 -我不知道 洛娜 |
[21:58] | I can’t ask him that question, | 我没办法问他这个问题 |
[21:59] | but my friend is not a criminal. Okay? | 但我朋友不是罪犯 |
[22:03] | She’s the only person who has been here for me. | 只有她一直陪伴支持我 |
[22:06] | The only person that doesn’t make me feel like I am failing at everything, | 只有她不会让我觉得 我做任何事都很失败 |
[22:10] | including being a widow. | 包括当一个寡妇 |
[22:12] | She cares about me. She cares about the boys. | 她在乎我 她也在乎孩子们 |
[22:16] | And so what? So she… she smashed up a car. | 她砸了一辆车 那又如何 |
[22:20] | You know what? Sometimes you just snap! | 有时候 人就是会突然失控 |
[22:23] | – Okay. – How dare you! | -好吧 -你好大胆子 |
[22:28] | Boys? | 孩子们 |
[22:30] | Get in here and punch that cake. It’s really fun. | 过来砸这个蛋糕 很好玩 |
[22:32] | – Are you sure? – I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[22:33] | I want you to come destroy the cake. | 我希望你们过来毁了这个蛋糕 |
[22:35] | – I don’t wanna punch the cake. – That’s my sweet boy. | -我不想砸蛋糕 -真是我的乖孙子 |
[22:39] | I want Judy to come back. | 我想让朱迪回来 |
[22:40] | You know what? Judy would want you to punch the cake. | 朱迪在 一定会希望你砸这个蛋糕 |
[22:42] | Come on. Get in here. Let’s do this. | 来吧 一起砸 快来 |
[22:46] | There you go, get in there. | 没错 来砸吧 |
[22:48] | Yeah. Beat it up. | 很好 使劲砸 |
[22:53] | Of all the days, you pick this one to hurt me? | 你非得挑今天来气我吗 |
[22:57] | You know what? | 好吧 |
[22:58] | Lighten up, Lorna. Look, it’s a birthday party. | 别激动 洛娜 这是生日派对 |
[23:01] | I thought you said it was a memorial. | 你不是说这是追悼会吗 |
[23:03] | Well, you know what I remember? | 你知道我记得什么吗 |
[23:07] | Is that I loved Ted and he loved me, | 我很爱泰德 他也很爱我 |
[23:11] | and we had a really good marriage. | 我们的婚姻十分美满 |
[23:13] | And the only reason we ever had any problems was because of you. | 我们之间唯一的问题 就是你 |
[23:21] | We both know your marriage was far from perfect. | 我们都知道 你们的婚姻可不幸福 |
[23:26] | You don’t know anything about my marriage. | 你根本不了解我的婚姻 |
[23:30] | He called me. The night he died. | 他出事那晚给我打过电话 |
[23:32] | Ted called me. | 泰德当时打给我了 |
[23:34] | Shall we talk about that? | 我们要聊一下这事吗 |
[23:39] | Go home, Lorna. | 回家去吧 洛娜 |
[23:45] | And the golf club you used on the car, where did you get it? | 你用来砸车的高尔夫球棍 从哪找来的 |
[23:49] | God. I don’t remember. | 天呐 我不记得了 |
[23:51] | You an avid golfer? | 你喜欢打高尔夫吗 |
[23:53] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[23:54] | So you just carry around a golf club at night, | 这么说 你总是在夜间带着高尔夫球棍 |
[23:57] | nowhere near a golf course, | 附近根本没有高尔夫球场 |
[23:58] | just in case you find something you might wanna smash? | 就等着遇到一些你想砸的东西吗 |
[24:01] | Yes. Yes, exactly. | 对 就是这样 |
[24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你帮我补充 |
[24:06] | All right. Ms. Hale, | 好吧 黑尔女士 |
[24:09] | let me remind you that you are confessing to a criminal act. | 我提醒你 你这是认罪 |
[24:12] | If you didn’t do it, | 如果不是你干的 |
[24:13] | it would be in your best interest to tell me now. | 你现在告诉 才对你最有利 |
[24:16] | So, I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[24:17] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[24:25] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[24:33] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[24:37] | And you have no idea how sorry I am. | 我真的感到万分抱歉 |
[24:43] | Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. | 主啊 让我作你和平的使者 |
[24:47] | Where there is hatred, let me sow love. | 在仇恨之地 播种仁爱 |
[24:50] | Where there is injury, pardon. | 在伤害之地 播种宽恕 |
[24:54] | Where there is darkness, light. | 在黑暗之地 播种光明 |
[24:58] | For it is in giving that we receive. | 因为我们是在奉献里得到收获 |
[25:01] | It is in pardoning that we are pardoned. | 在宽恕里被宽恕 |
[25:04] | It is in dying that we are born to eternal life. | 在死亡里得永生 |
[25:09] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:10] | All right. Let’s release the balloons, guys. Okay? | 让我们放飞气球吧 |
[25:13] | – In three, two, one. – Two, one… | -三 二 一 -二 一 |
[25:17] | Go. | 放 |
[25:27] | – So, is that it? – Yup. I think so. | -这就完事了 -应该是 |
[25:30] | I thought something magical would happen. | 我还以为会有神迹发生 |
[25:34] | It’s just not that kind of day, Boop. | 今天还不是时候 啵啵 |
[25:42] | – I know what you’re gonna say. – Are you trying to get caught? | -我知道你想说什么 -你想要被抓吗 |
[25:45] | No. | 不想 |
[25:46] | Please. You don’t have to follow every impulse. | 那求你了 不要冲动行事 |
[25:49] | It is possible to have a bad idea. | 冲动是魔鬼 |
[25:50] | Okay. Thank you for coming. | 知道了 多谢你来保释我 |
[25:52] | I was at dinner with my parents. | 我正和父母吃晚饭呢 |
[25:54] | I had to lie and tell them my tummy hurt. | 我被迫向他们谎称我肚子疼 |
[25:55] | You could’ve come up with a better lie. You’re 44. | 你编不出更可信的理由了吗 你都44岁了 |
[25:58] | Well, I panicked, okay? You almost gave me a heart attack. | 我当时慌了 你差点把我吓出心脏病 |
[26:01] | Well, it really wasn’t very pleasant for me, either. | 我也不想这么做 |
[26:04] | You didn’t like jail? Try prison. | 你不喜欢拘留所 那你想一下进监狱 |
[26:05] | I know. God. | 我懂 天呐 |
[26:09] | Thank you. I appreciate you taking care of it. | 谢谢你 谢谢你帮我处理好了 |
[26:17] | Listen, whether we like it or not, | 不管怎么样 |
[26:20] | we’re both in this thing together. | 我们共同进退 |
[26:24] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 抱歉 |
[26:29] | You’re right. I can’t tell her. | 你说得对 我不能告诉她 |
[26:32] | I don’t wanna make anyone’s life any worse. | 我不想再给别人找麻烦了 |
[26:36] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[26:38] | You just listen to me. | 你就听我的话 |
[26:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:42] | It’ll all be okay. | 就会没事了 |
[26:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:47] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[26:51] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[27:11] | Well, look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[27:39] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[27:43] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[27:48] | I just… | 我… |
[27:51] | Just wanted to say… | 只想说… |
[27:52] | Okay, fine. I was trying a thing. Fuck you too. | 行 亏我酝酿感情呢 去你的吧 |
[29:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:44] | 斑比88 天呐 你上线了 | |
[29:47] | Bambi? | 斑比 |