时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | So, you just heat it up at 300 and leave it in for 35 minutes. | 加热到三百度 等35分钟就行 |
[00:14] | Thanks, Karen. | 谢谢 凯伦 |
[00:15] | But you really don’t have to keep– | 但你不用一直… |
[00:17] | It’s my take on Mexican lasagna. | 这是我自创的墨西哥千层面 |
[00:19] | Great. | 真好 |
[00:20] | It’s nothing. | 小事儿 |
[00:21] | We just don’t want you to think you’re alone. | 我们就是不想让你觉得孤单 |
[00:23] | Jeff and I are here for you, if you ever wanna talk. | 如果你想找人聊聊 可以找我和杰夫 |
[00:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:28] | Just can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你现在的心情 |
[00:31] | Well, it’s like if Jeff got hit by a car and died suddenly and violently. | 想象一下杰夫被车撞了 瞬间惨死 |
[00:36] | Like that. | 就那种心情 |
[00:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:41] | Well, you get that dish back to me whenever you can– | 不用着急还我盘子 |
[00:43] | Yup. Gonna get right on it. | 好 马上 |
[01:51] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[01:53] | God. | 天呐 |
[01:57] | I’d skip the coffee. It’s terrible. | 别喝咖啡 很难喝 |
[02:01] | I made it. | 我做的咖啡 |
[02:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:06] | No. I’m just kidding. | 不是 我开玩笑呢 |
[02:08] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑呢 |
[02:10] | I’m Judy. | 我叫朱蒂 |
[02:12] | Jen. | 珍 |
[02:18] | You come to this group often? | 你常来这个丧亲互助组吗 |
[02:20] | No. This is my first time here. | 不 第一次 |
[02:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:27] | Sorry. I hope this isn’t weird. | 抱歉 希望这不会太唐突 |
[02:32] | Do you do real estate? | 你是不是房产中介 |
[02:34] | I feel like I’ve seen your face on, like, a– a bus bench? | 我好像在公交长凳上见过你的照片 |
[02:37] | You and a cute gay guy? | 你和一个很帅的同志 |
[02:38] | – Yeah. – What? | -是我 -真的吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是我 |
[02:42] | With Christopher, who does not think he looks gay in that picture. | 还有克里斯托弗 他觉得他照得不像同志 |
[02:46] | I didn’t mean that in a bad way. | 我没有冒犯的意思 |
[02:48] | I think gay is beautiful. | 我觉得同志很美好 |
[02:49] | Which bench did you see? | 你看到的是哪个长凳 |
[02:51] | I think it’s the one where you’re like… | 照片上你做的这个姿势 |
[02:55] | No. | 不 |
[02:57] | No? And he’s like… | 不是吗 他这个姿势 |
[02:58] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:59] | I guess I just mean where do you live? | 我其实就是问你住在哪儿 |
[03:02] | My Gosh. | 天呐 |
[03:04] | Sorry. Newport Beach. | 不好意思 新港滩 |
[03:06] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[03:07] | – You live– You live in Newport? – Yeah. | -你住在新港滩 -对啊 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:10] | Yeah. I don’t think I belong there either. | 我也觉得我不像那里的人 |
[03:13] | – Not a bad thing to not belong there. – Right. | -不像更好 -是哦 |
[03:16] | But if you ever need a real estate agent, just… | 如果你以后需要找房产中介 |
[03:20] | Wow. Thank you. | 真好 谢谢 |
[03:22] | – I might. – Okay. | -真说不定呢 -好 |
[03:27] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:29] | I hope this isn’t weird. | 希望这不会太唐突 |
[03:31] | Can I give you a hug? | 我能给你一个拥抱吗 |
[03:35] | No. | 不能 |
[03:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:38] | Well, looks like we have some new people here today. | 看来我们今天有新成员加入了 |
[03:41] | Hi. I’m Judy. | 大家好 我是朱蒂 |
[03:43] | – Hi, Judy. – Hey, Judy. | -你好 朱蒂 -你好 朱蒂 |
[03:47] | – That’s okay. – All right. | -我不用了 -好吧 |
[03:50] | Well, welcome to Friends of Heaven. I’m Pastor Wayne. | 欢迎来到天堂之友 我是韦恩牧师 |
[03:53] | As some of you know, | 你们有些人知道 |
[03:54] | I like to start out our grief circle by talking about a loss I lived through | 我喜欢讲述一段我的惨痛经历来开始会议 |
[03:57] | that got me into this work. | 这是我做这份工作的原因 |
[03:59] | My aunt fell down a flight of stairs | 我姑妈从楼梯上摔下来 |
[04:01] | and cracked her head open and bled out as her five-year-old son watched, | 脑浆炸裂失血过多而死 她五岁儿子目睹了一切 |
[04:05] | and I was the one that asked her to get me a soda from the basement. | 是我让她去地下室拿苏打水 |
[04:08] | So, I live with that. | 所以我无法释怀 |
[04:10] | And that’s a little something about me. | 这是我的经历 |
[04:13] | My God. | 天呐 |
[04:15] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Is there a loss you’ve had that you’d like to share with us today? | 你今天想和我们分享你的经历吗 |
[04:21] | Yeah. Yeah. I lost my fiancé eight weeks ago. | 八周前 我未婚夫离开了 |
[04:27] | It was really sudden. | 一切都很突然 |
[04:29] | One minute, we were eating dinner and then the next, he was gone. | 我们一开始还好好吃着晚餐 接着他就不在了 |
[04:33] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[04:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | – Heart attack? – Yeah. He was 44. | -心脏病吗 -对 他44岁 |
[04:43] | – That sucks. Sorry. – Thank you. | -太揪心了 节哀 -谢谢你 |
[04:48] | Thank you for sharing that. | 谢谢你的分享 |
[04:50] | So, last week, we started talking about… | 上周 我们开始讨论 |
[04:54] | the F-word. | 以F开头的主题 |
[04:57] | Forgiveness. | 宽恕 |
[04:58] | Forgiveness can be very difficult, | 宽恕不是件易事 |
[05:00] | and it can take time, even a lifetime. | 需要时间 甚至花费毕生才能做到 |
[05:02] | But no matter what the circumstances, | 但无论怎样 |
[05:04] | everyone is deserving of forgiveness. | 每个人都值得被宽恕 |
[05:07] | You really think that? | 你真这样想吗 |
[05:09] | – Jesus thought that. – Amen. | -上帝这样想 -阿门 |
[05:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:14] | How do you forgive someone who hits your husband with their car, | 你要怎么宽恕一个开车撞了你丈夫 |
[05:16] | and then drives away, | 驾车逃逸 |
[05:17] | leaving him to bleed to death on the side of the road? | 留他在路边失血过多而死的人 |
[05:20] | How do you forgive that? | 你怎么宽恕这个人 |
[05:29] | No, that’s it. | 算了 |
[05:31] | Don’t really wanna get into it, so someone else can go. | 不想说下去了 你们继续吧 |
[05:34] | At your own pace. | 按你自己的节奏来就好 |
[05:36] | It’s okay to feel whatever you’re feeling, | 你有什么情绪都可以 |
[05:38] | sad, angry, defensive– | 悲伤 愤怒 戒备 |
[05:39] | I’m not defensive. Okay? | 我不是戒备 |
[05:45] | I’m tired. | 我只是很累 |
[05:46] | I’m tired, too. | 我也很累 |
[05:49] | Can you tell us more about that? | 可以多讲些吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah. I just haven’t been sleeping. | 可以 我一直失眠 |
[05:54] | You know, I’ve never been a very good sleeper, anyway, but… | 再加上我向来睡眠不好 但… |
[05:59] | since Ted died, not at all. | 泰德死后 我完全睡不着了 |
[06:02] | I mean, not naturally, anyway, but… | 也不是天生这样 总之… |
[06:06] | And I’m not gonna take pills. | 我不会吃药 |
[06:08] | I was not a pill person and I have two kids, two boys, who… | 我不喜欢依赖吃药 我还有两个儿子 |
[06:13] | who need me, and so, I’m not gonna be one of those, like, | 他们需要我 我不想成为那种… |
[06:17] | Xanax Ambien zombie moms, you know. | 靠抗抑郁药和安眠药过活的”僵尸妈妈” |
[06:34] | I’m up all night. | 我也整晚睡不着 |
[06:37] | Feel free to call me. We can… not sleep together. | 你可以随时打给我 我们可以一起失眠 |
[06:48] | It’s supposed to be Mexican lasagna. | 这做的不是墨西哥千层面吗 |
[06:51] | Why are there raisins in this? | 里面为什么有葡萄干 |
[06:53] | – I honestly don’t know. – I like it. | -我真不知道 -我喜欢 |
[06:56] | – I’m sick of other people’s food. – Me, too. | -我厌倦吃别人做的饭了 -我也是 |
[07:02] | I miss Dad’s cooking. | 我想念爸做的饭 |
[07:04] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:06] | It’s just so not fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[07:08] | Like, why did our dad have to die? | 为什么是我们爸爸死了 |
[07:10] | Why didn’t… Tyler’s dad die? | 为什么不是泰勒他爸死 |
[07:11] | Rick. That guy’s a twatwaffle. | 里克 那家伙是个傻叉 |
[07:14] | I like Rick. | 我喜欢里克 |
[07:18] | You have to wait till I’m asleep. | 我睡着之前 你得陪着我 |
[07:20] | All the way asleep. | 完全熟睡后才能走 |
[07:21] | I know, Boop. | 我知道 啵啵 |
[07:25] | – Mommy? – Yup? | -妈咪 -怎么了 |
[07:27] | -I don’t wanna go to school tomorrow. -No kidding. | -我明天不想去上学 -不是吧 |
[07:29] | I wanna go to work with you. | 我想跟你一起去上班 |
[07:31] | Sweetie, I know, but we just can’t do that anymore, okay? | 亲爱的 我懂 但我们不能再这样了 |
[07:36] | I mean, it’s been three months, and… | 已经三个月了 而且… |
[07:38] | I think it’s just time for us to go back to normal. | 我觉得我们是时候回归正轨了 |
[07:41] | – But I wanna be with you. – I know. | -但我想跟你待着 -我懂 |
[07:44] | I know, baby. | 我懂 宝贝 |
[07:47] | You know, what happened to your dad was an accident. | 爸爸的事 纯属意外 |
[07:50] | – As far as we know. – Charlie, please. | -我们这么被告知而已 -查理 别这样 |
[07:54] | What happened to your dad was a freak accident. | 爸爸的事 是个可怕的意外 |
[07:58] | And nothing like that is gonna happen to me, okay? | 我不会出这样的事 |
[08:00] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[08:02] | No, it’s not that. | 不是因为这事 |
[08:04] | I’m not worried something’s gonna happen to you. | 我不是担心你会出事 |
[08:05] | No? | 不是吗 |
[08:07] | Well, then what are you worried about? | 那你担心什么呢 |
[08:10] | I just don’t want you to be alone. | 我就是不想让你孤身一人 |
[08:39] | 诺亚 这个时候卖房子正合适 正好是旺季 珍 | |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:05] | Judy? | 是朱蒂吗 |
[09:07] | Yeah? | 哪位 |
[09:08] | It’s… It’s Jen from… | 我是珍 |
[09:11] | from the grief group thing. | 那个丧亲互助组里的人 |
[09:14] | I’m sorry. I don’t– I don’t even know why I’m calling you. | 不好意思 我都不知道为什么打给你 |
[09:17] | No, no. God, come on. I told you you could. | 没事 我说过你可以随时打 |
[09:21] | – Is it too late? – No. | -这个时间会太晚吗 -不会 |
[09:24] | – Are you in bed? – Yeah. | -你在床上吗 -对 |
[09:29] | What are you wearing? | 你穿着什么呢 |
[09:31] | What are you wearing? | 你穿着什么呢 |
[09:37] | A pair of my husband’s sweatpants | 我老公的运动裤 |
[09:39] | and a T-shirt he got for running a 5K for psoriasis. | 以及他跑”五千米银屑病公益”拿回来的上衣 |
[09:46] | Slower. | 慢点说 |
[09:47] | You’re a weird person, Judy. | 你好奇葩 朱蒂 |
[09:50] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[09:52] | Did your husband really like running? | 你老公真喜欢跑步吗 |
[09:54] | Or did he just hate psoriasis? | 还是不喜欢银屑病啊 |
[09:59] | I’m sorry. You don’t have to talk about him if you don’t want to. | 对不起 你不愿意聊他 就不聊了 |
[10:02] | No, no. He… He liked running. | 不会 他喜欢跑步 |
[10:07] | Came to it later in life. He was 40. | 四十岁才开始喜欢上 |
[10:10] | -What made him start? -He was gettin’ doughy. | -为什么喜欢上了 -他越来越胖 |
[10:15] | Men get that middle-aged man puff. | 男人很容易中年发福 |
[10:18] | Yeah. I mean, he had a full-on beer belly. | 对 他啤酒肚很大 |
[10:21] | – He was getting a beer neck. – Beer neck? | -脖子也变粗了 -脖子粗 |
[10:24] | So, he started running. | 所以他就开始跑步了 |
[10:26] | I was proud of him. | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[10:28] | He was in the best shape of his life, when… | 他健身效果不错呢 |
[10:32] | when the car hit him. | 结果被车撞死了 |
[10:35] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[10:45] | Are you… Are you eating something? | 你在吃东西吗 |
[10:49] | It’s an Entenmann’s chocolate chip cookie. | 恩特曼巧克力豆饼干 |
[10:51] | You know, the little one? | 就是那种小饼干 |
[10:54] | Well, yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[10:57] | He was… he was always a really good musician, even then. | 即使在当时 他也一直是位很棒的音乐人 |
[11:02] | He was the only guy I knew who liked Ani DiFranco. | 我认识的人中 只有他喜欢安妮·迪芙兰蔻 |
[11:04] | I love Ani. | 我喜欢安妮 |
[11:05] | Well, I haven’t talked about him much since he died. | 他过世之后 我还没怎么聊起他 |
[11:10] | – Well, we can stop. I don’t wanna pry. – No. It’s… | -我们可以打住 我不想挖隐私 -没事 |
[11:15] | It’s nice. | 这样挺好 |
[11:16] | Did you get it? | 你收到了吗 |
[11:19] | – Is that him? – No, that’s my other husband. | -这是他吗 -不是 是我另一个老公 |
[11:21] | You have another one? Then you’re fine. | 你还有第二个 那你有着落了啊 |
[11:23] | Yeah, but if something happens to him, then… | 但如果他也出事了 那就… |
[11:29] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:30] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[11:32] | You should ride that wave and go to sleep. | 你该趁着睡意还在 赶紧入睡 |
[11:34] | No, I want a picture of Steve. | 不 我想看史蒂夫的照片 |
[11:36] | I’d have to look. | 我得找找 |
[11:39] | Found some. | 找到了几张 |
[11:39] | Jeez. Okay. | 天 好吧 |
[11:43] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[11:46] | My God. | 我的天呐 |
[11:47] | – Is that your house? – Yeah. | -这是你家吗 -是啊 |
[11:50] | Harbor Ridge? | 海港岭吗 |
[11:51] | – Yup. – It’s a lovely home. | -没错 -是个很温馨的家 |
[11:55] | He was very handsome. | 他可真帅 |
[11:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[12:00] | – Yeah, I always thought he had kind of a JFK Jr. vibe. – God! | -是啊 我一直觉得他神似小约翰·肯尼迪 -天呐 |
[12:05] | JFK Jr. was so hot. | 小约翰·肯尼迪太性感了 |
[12:08] | – So hot. – And then just so sad. | -性感极了 -还带着一丝忧郁气质 |
[12:10] | So sad. | 特别忧郁 |
[12:14] | So fucked up. | 一种颓废美 |
[12:15] | – You’re tired. – Yeah. | -你累了 -对 |
[12:18] | I think I am. You’re not? | 是有点累 你不累吗 |
[12:20] | No. But… I’ll let you go. | 不累 但你可以挂电话 |
[12:23] | No, no, no. No. | 别 别 别 |
[12:29] | Would you… | 你能… |
[12:34] | Would you mind waiting until I fall asleep? | 你能等到我睡着 再挂吗 |
[12:39] | – Okay. – I mean, like… | -好 -我是说 |
[12:42] | Like all the way asleep? | 等我完全入睡之后 |
[12:46] | Sure, of course. | 没问题 当然可以 |
[12:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:00] | – Do you want me to keep talking? – No, ’cause then I can’t fall asleep. | -你想让我继续说话吗 -不 那样我就睡不着了 |
[13:03] | Okay. Right. | 好 也是 |
[13:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:39] | Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[14:10] | I mean, if I knew it was the end, | 如果我知道生命到此结束 |
[14:11] | I would start smoking immediately. | 我会马上开始抽烟 |
[14:13] | My God. Yes. | 天呐 没错 |
[14:15] | – Right? – Immediately. | -对吧 -立刻 |
[14:16] | Smoking is the greatest thing that slowly kills you. | 抽烟是慢性自杀中最美妙的一种了 |
[14:18] | It’s the greatest. | 最美妙了 |
[14:22] | – Facts of Life is on. – What? What channel? | -播《生活现实》了 -什么 哪个台 |
[14:24] | Three-ninety-one. | 391台 |
[14:25] | Three-ninety-one. | 391台 |
[14:28] | Now, promise me you won’t tell. | 你保证不会说出去 |
[14:29] | God, I used to love this show. | 天呐 我以前爱死这部剧了 |
[14:32] | – Loved it. – You’re just jealous because I… | -爱极了 -你就是嫉妒 因为我… |
[14:34] | How did I not know this was on every night? | 我怎么都不知道这剧每晚播呢 |
[14:37] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[14:39] | why are the other girls 15 and Tootie is, like, nine? | 怎么其他女孩都是15岁 而只有托蒂9岁呢 |
[14:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:46] | Has anyone ever told you you’re kind of a Blair? | 有人说你像里面的布莱尔吗 |
[14:49] | What? Fuck you. | 啥 去你大爷啊 |
[14:51] | – Seriously, fuck you. – Why? | -说真的 去你大爷啊 -怎么了 |
[14:53] | I’m a Jo. | 我是里面的乔 |
[14:54] | How are you a Jo? | 你怎么会是乔呢 |
[14:56] | I’m sitting in your outdoor living room, | 我坐在你家室外客厅 |
[14:58] | watching TV next to your hot tub. | 跟你在热水浴缸旁边看电视 |
[15:01] | – Feeling a little Blair- y. – I’m a fucking Jo! | -很像布莱尔的作风 -老娘就是乔 |
[15:03] | – Okay! – Why? | -好吧 -怎么了 |
[15:05] | – Who are you? – I’m a Tootie. | -你是谁 -我是里面的托蒂 |
[15:08] | It’s layered. | 你得慢慢品 才能品出来 |
[15:10] | – How are you a Jo? – ‘Cause I’m tough. | -你怎么可能是乔呢 -因为我很强悍 |
[15:14] | I’m from Brooklyn. | 我是布鲁克林人 |
[15:17] | You’re from Brooklyn? | 你是布鲁克林人吗 |
[15:18] | How did I not know that? | 你不说 我还真不知道 |
[15:20] | You don’t sound like you’re from Brooklyn. | 你听起来不像是布鲁克林人 |
[15:21] | I used to have an accent. | 我以前有口音 |
[15:24] | – What’d you sound like? – Like someone from Brooklyn. | -什么样的口音 -布鲁克林口音呗 |
[15:27] | Like what? | 说一句我听听看 |
[15:29] | Like this. | “酱紫” |
[15:33] | – That is fantastic. – I hate you. | -真好听 -你真讨厌 |
[15:36] | – You are a Jo. – Yeah. | -你确实像乔 -没错 |
[15:39] | – Such a Jo. – Yeah, man, I’m a piece of work. | -太像了 -对 我就是个事儿精 |
[15:42] | According to my business partner, Christopher, | 在我同事克里斯托弗眼中 |
[15:45] | my anger is an “issue.” | 我这暴脾气是病 得治 |
[15:48] | Personally, I think that your anger is understandable. | 你是悲极生怒 我觉得可以理解 |
[15:53] | Well, you haven’t been on the receiving end of it. | 那是因为你还没有切身感受过 |
[15:57] | I mean… there are healthier ways of channeling it. | 有众多良方可以排解心绪 |
[16:02] | – Like meditation. – I meditate. | -比如冥想 -我做冥想 |
[16:05] | In my own way. | 用我自己的方式 |
[16:29] | Do you do this a lot? | 你经常这样吗 |
[16:33] | No, just every time I see a person-sized dent in the front bumper of a car. | 不 每次发现车保险杠上有人形凹痕时才会这样 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | The cops say that hit-and-runs are almost impossible to solve, so… | 警察说肇事逃逸案基本破不了 |
[16:43] | But you feel like maybe you might find the person this way? | 但你觉得这样能找出凶手 |
[16:47] | Nope. | 不 |
[16:49] | But it makes you feel better? | 这么做会让你好受些 |
[16:51] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[16:55] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[16:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:00] | – It’s legal. Relax. – Right. | -这样合法 别紧张 -好吧 |
[17:07] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[17:08] | I’m just not– not really a drugs person. | 我不吸毒 |
[17:10] | It’s not drugs. It’s a plant. | 这不是毒品 是植物 |
[17:13] | And it will help you sleep. | 有助于睡眠 |
[17:21] | You totally smoke pot. | 你绝对抽过大麻 |
[17:27] | All right. I did with Ted, but it’s… I mean, it’s been years. | 我和泰德抽过 但这是好多年前的事了 |
[17:31] | Well, I’m happy to reacquaint you. | 乐意帮你”复吸” |
[17:37] | You immediately feel nice. | 抽完看你都顺眼了 |
[17:45] | Can I say something weird? | 我能说句奇怪的话吗 |
[17:47] | Please. | 请讲 |
[17:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:51] | For what? | 为什么 |
[17:52] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[17:53] | Just for coming into my life, I guess, like… some weird little pot fairy. | 感谢你像古怪的大麻小仙女一般从天而降吧 |
[18:00] | And also just for not… | 还要感谢你 |
[18:03] | saying and doing the same stupid shit that everybody says and does | 没像大家一样打着安慰的旗号给人添堵 |
[18:06] | that just makes you feel more alone than you already are, you know? | 那种安慰只会让人愈加孤单 |
[18:13] | And for not being repulsed by my version of grief. | 感谢你没有被我的悲恸吓跑 |
[18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:21] | For the same. | 为了一样的原因 |
[18:24] | I know that it must be hard for you | 我知道你很难熬 |
[18:26] | to be alone in that big house without Steve. | 失去了史蒂夫 独守空房 |
[18:31] | It is. | 确实 |
[18:33] | It’s really hard. | 伤心欲绝 |
[18:35] | I miss him. | 我很想他 |
[18:38] | I know. | 我懂 |
[18:39] | I know you know. | 我知道你懂 |
[18:44] | – Light’s out. – You probably shouldn’t have anymore. | -抽完了 -你最好别抽了 |
[18:46] | I don’t think so, ’cause I can’t feel my tongue. | 确实 因为我舌头麻了 |
[18:50] | You’re so fucking high! | 你抽嗨了 |
[18:52] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[18:53] | Why did you give that to me? | 你为什么要给我大麻 |
[19:01] | I think I just peed! | 我好像尿了 |
[19:05] | Wait, I have to check. | 等一下 我检查一下 |
[19:07] | – My God. – No, I didn’t. | -天呐 -没有 |
[19:09] | My God. | 天呐 |
[19:11] | My God. | 天呐 |
[19:20] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[19:22] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[19:23] | – Shall I come over? – Nope, because I’m coming to you. | -要我过去吗 -不用 因为我来找你了 |
[19:27] | What? | 什么 |
[19:28] | Come on. You’ve been coming to me this whole time. | 一直都是你去我家 |
[19:30] | You don’t even know where I live. | 你都不知道我住哪里 |
[19:32] | Yes, I do. | 不 我知道 |
[19:34] | And I’m pulling up right now. | 我正在停车 |
[20:01] | Judy! | 朱蒂 |
[20:08] | Can I help you? | 请问你找哪位 |
[20:12] | You’re Steve. | 你是史蒂夫 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:17] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry. It’s 11:30 at night. | 不好意思 已经晚上11点半了 |
[20:22] | What’s… What’s happening? Do I know you? | 这是什么情况 我认识你吗 |
[20:25] | No. I… | 不认识 我… |
[20:28] | heard a lot… about you. | 常听人提起你 |
[20:32] | Is Judy here? | 朱蒂在吗 |
[20:34] | Judy doesn’t live here anymore. | 朱蒂不住这里了 |
[20:36] | – She doesn’t? – No. We broke up two months ago. | -她不住这儿 -对 我们两个月前分手了 |
[20:44] | This is… | 这简直… |
[20:48] | Jen. I can explain. Please call me back. | 珍 我可以解释 回我电话吧 |
[20:51] | I’m so sorry. Please. Please, please let me explain. | 对不起 求求你听我解释 |
[20:55] | Wait. How do you know Judy? | 等等 你怎么会认识朱蒂 |
[20:58] | – I thought she was a friend. – Okay. Well. | -我还以为她跟我是朋友 -好吧 |
[21:00] | If you see her, | 要是你见到她 |
[21:01] | can you tell her to stop coming around here while I’m at work? | 能让她别再趁我上班时溜进来吗 |
[21:03] | I’m gonna change the locks. | 我会换锁 |
[21:05] | I’m– I’m sorry. I’m… I’m so sorry to bother you. | 对不起 很抱歉打搅你了 |
[21:09] | It’s all right. I just gotta go. I’m running a bath. | 没事 我得进去了 浴室还放着水 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:13] | You know… | 给你个建议 |
[21:17] | maybe it’s better if she doesn’t know where you live. | 她不知道你住哪里比较好 |
[21:20] | Seller’s market. | 卖房请找我 |
[21:22] | Again, I’m… I’m so sorry. | 再次向你表示抱歉 |
[21:32] | What the fuck? Huh? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[21:34] | – Jen, please. – What? | -珍 求你了 -怎么 |
[21:36] | – Please. I can explain. – Okay. Do. | -我可以解释 -解释吧 |
[21:37] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:38] | Why don’t you tell them what’s going on? | 你自己跟大家坦白吧 |
[21:40] | – No. I… – Guess Kate and Allie are having trouble. | -不 我… -姐妹花闹矛盾了 |
[21:42] | – It’s very complicated. – No. It’s not complicated. | -事情很复杂 -完全不复杂 |
[21:45] | Her fiancé is not dead, okay? | 她未婚夫根本没死 |
[21:48] | I mean, unless that was his ghost who answered the door last night, | 除非昨晚是他的鬼魂给我开了门 |
[21:51] | because that… that would be fucking complicated. | 那样才真叫复杂呢 |
[21:53] | But it’s not complicated, Judy, because he’s not fucking dead! | 但这事很简单 朱蒂 因为他根本没死 |
[21:56] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[21:57] | What, do you get off pretending you’re going through the same thing I am? | 假装跟我一样丧偶 让你感到兴奋吗 |
[22:01] | – No. Of course not. – No? | -当然不是 -不是吗 |
[22:02] | Is this a game you’re playing with me, with everybody else? | 你是在耍我们大家玩吗 |
[22:05] | Making up that whole fucking story? | 信口胡编欺骗我们 |
[22:08] | You don’t belong here because he’s not fucking dead, Judy. | 朱蒂 你不属于这里 因为他根本没死 |
[22:12] | He broke up with you! | 他只是把你甩了 |
[22:14] | Probably ’cause you’re a fucking lunatic | 可能就是因为你脑子有病 |
[22:15] | who lies about him fucking being dead. | 连他死了这种谎话都编得出来 |
[22:17] | – Jen, please settle down. – I mean, yeah, let her talk. | -珍 冷静一下 -听听她怎么说 |
[22:19] | I don’t wanna let her talk, Kyle! | 我不想听她说话 凯尔 |
[22:22] | Now, see, this is getting real. Judy, you go ahead, honey. | 看来真是气炸了 朱蒂 你说吧 |
[22:29] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[22:30] | My God. That was so powerful. Right, guys? Right? | 天呐 简直说得我们心悦诚服啊 |
[22:34] | Jen, I’m so sorry. | 珍 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:36] | You have no idea. | 你不知道我有多抱歉 |
[22:38] | I… | 我… |
[22:39] | I’m sorry to all of you. I really am. | 我真的很对不起大家 |
[22:41] | I… I don’t know why. | 我不知道我为什么这样 |
[22:43] | I wasn’t trying to pull anything or to hurt anyone. | 我没耍心机 也无意伤人 |
[22:46] | I never meant to hurt anyone. I swear to God. | 我没想伤害任何人 我向上帝发誓 |
[22:49] | I just… | 我只是… |
[22:56] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[22:58] | Steve is alive. | 史蒂夫还活着 |
[23:00] | – Yeah, not dead. Alive. – Yeah. | -对 没死 活蹦乱跳呢 -对 |
[23:03] | He didn’t die two months ago. | 他没有在两个月前去世 |
[23:04] | But I did lose him, | 但我确实失去了他 |
[23:06] | because he broke up with me. | 因为他和我分手了 |
[23:07] | – My God. That is not the same! – I know. | -天呐 这不是一回事 -我知道 |
[23:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:16] | It’s just, he broke up with me because I… | 他和我分手是因为我… |
[23:22] | He broke up with me because we really wanted to have kids. | 他和我分手是因为我们很想要孩子 |
[23:26] | And we tried, and we tried for years, and… | 我们尝试了很多年 可是… |
[23:31] | I couldn’t. | 我生不了 |
[23:35] | I just kept having miscarriages. | 我总是流产 |
[23:39] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[23:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:46] | Let’s get you to your room. | 我带你回病房 |
[23:59] | That was my fifth one. | 那是我第五次流产 |
[24:03] | I really thought that I was gonna have a baby and a family. | 我当时真以为我会结婚生子了 |
[24:09] | And then to find out | 可却发现 |
[24:10] | that there’s just something that’s broken inside of me… | 我有毛病 注定没这个命 |
[24:15] | I think just going through all that, | 大概是因为这段经历 |
[24:18] | it messed me up a little bit. | 我才会精神有些不稳定 |
[24:22] | I swear, I’m not a bad person. | 我发誓 我不是坏人 |
[24:26] | I’m really not. I… | 我真不是 我… |
[24:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[24:31] | I should have never come here. | 我当初就不该来这里 |
[24:35] | Jen, I’m so sorry that I hurt you. | 珍 我很抱歉伤害了你 |
[24:37] | It’s the last thing that I wanted to do. | 这是我最不想做的事 |
[24:40] | I really cherish our friendship. | 我真的很珍惜我们的友谊 |
[24:44] | No, I really do. | 我真心实意想和你做朋友 |
[24:48] | Shit! I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 该死 对不起 真对不起 |
[24:51] | Jesus Christ. | 老天呐 |
[24:54] | That is a sad story. | 好悲惨的经历 |
[24:55] | Yeah, if you believe it. | 是啊 前提得是真事 |
[24:58] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这个人怎么回事 |
[24:59] | Me? | 我 |
[25:00] | – What about her? – Yeah. | -你怎么不说她呢 -是啊 |
[25:02] | Find a different group, Judy. | 去别的互助组吧 朱蒂 |
[25:03] | Fuck, yeah, Linda. Thank you. | 就是啊 谢谢你挺我 琳达 |
[25:05] | Jen, Judy’s in pain, and I know that you are, too, | 珍 朱蒂很痛苦 我知道你也是 |
[25:08] | but that doesn’t make it okay for you to attack someone like that. | 但这并不代表你就能肆意凌辱她 |
[25:11] | Don’t y’all hang out all the time? | 你们俩之前不是打得火热吗 |
[25:13] | How did you not know any of that? | 你怎么会完全不知情呢 |
[25:16] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[25:18] | Well, either way, Judy has every right to sit in this circle. | 不管怎样 朱蒂都有权参加互助组 |
[25:22] | Yeah. I mean, in a way, her life is sadder than all of ours. | 是啊 她其实活得比我们都惨 |
[25:26] | God. She lied, man. | 天呐 她撒谎了 |
[25:29] | Jen, everyone’s grief manifests in different ways. | 珍 悲伤呈现的方式各异 |
[25:32] | Judy lied. You flew into this terrifying rage. | 于朱蒂是撒谎 于你则是勃然大怒 |
[25:36] | We are all doing our best, | 我们都在努力排解情绪 |
[25:38] | but you’ve got to start reconciling that anger inside of you. | 你必须开始与内心的愤怒和解 |
[25:42] | Don’t let it cause you more grief than you already have. | 别因怒火再次招致伤痛 |
[26:45] | The bad news is, I may have gone overboard. | 坏消息是 我说得过火了 |
[26:49] | Like, on some of my stories, I might have exaggerated a little, | 有些事 我添油加醋了 |
[26:53] | especially about Mrs. Garrett being drunk. | 尤其是关于加勒特太太喝醉的事 |
[26:55] | – Fuckin’ Tootie. – She had her eyeballs diluted. | -信口胡诌的托蒂 -她之前都快喝死了 |
[27:03] | – She’s right that way. – Thank you. | -她就在那里 -谢谢 |
[27:22] | – You could have just told me. – I know. | -你本可以直接告诉我 -是啊 |
[27:25] | I just thought… But I didn’t, so… | 我就是觉得… 可我没有… |
[27:27] | I should have, but I didn’t. I don’t know why. | 我本该说 但没说 我也不知道原因 |
[27:30] | Because you have issues. | 因为你有问题 |
[27:33] | – You have no idea. – Yeah, well, I have them, too. | -问题可大了 -我也有问题 |
[27:37] | – Well, you’re allowed. – So are you, Judy. | -但你这样是人之常情 -你也是 朱蒂 |
[27:40] | I mean… | 没错 |
[27:42] | okay, it’s weird that you lied about Steve. | 你谎称史蒂夫死了 确实让人无语 |
[27:45] | I mean, it’s– it’s fucked up, you know, but… | 简直是有病 但… |
[27:49] | maybe it’s easier to lie about that than it is to… | 也许撒谎会好受一些 |
[27:52] | to just tell the truth about the other stuff. | 比说出另一个真相更容易 |
[27:55] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:59] | I’m really sorry that I said you didn’t belong. | 我很抱歉斥责你不是我们的一员 |
[28:02] | And you’ve… you’ve lost a lot, too. | 你也失去了很多 |
[28:05] | But they were just miscarriages. | 只是流产了 |
[28:07] | It wasn’t like I have actually– | 我又不是真丧子了 |
[28:08] | Well, I think it is an actual… thing. | 那也是一个小生命啊 |
[28:11] | I mean, not if a Republican is asking. | 跟共和党人争论堕胎权时 另当别论 |
[28:14] | But you heard a heartbeat. | 但是你听到了心跳 |
[28:18] | And you fell in love in that heartbeat. | 并且爱上了拥有那个心跳的胎儿 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:26] | Come on. I have tissues and whiskey in my room. | 走吧 我房间里有纸巾和威士忌 |
[28:30] | – You live here? – Yeah. | -你住这儿 -对 |
[28:32] | Here? | 住这儿 |
[28:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:46] | So, this is where you were whenever we would talk on the phone, huh? | 你一直在这里跟我通话吗 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:52] | They’re letting me stay here till I find a place. | 他们让我找到房子前 借住这里 |
[28:54] | Rooms open up all the time. | 房间一直都空着 |
[28:56] | I’ll bet. | 我想也是 |
[29:00] | – God, the smell in here. – Yeah. | -天呐 这股味儿 -是啊 |
[29:04] | But you get used to it. | 慢慢就习惯了 |
[29:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:08] | I didn’t think you were ever gonna talk to me again. | 我之前还以为你再也不会理我了 |
[29:11] | – You were so angry. – I told you you wouldn’t like it. | -你都气炸了 -就说我这暴脾气一般人受不了 |
[29:14] | I did not. | 确实 |
[29:15] | – It was a little scary. – I’m sorry. | -有点吓人 -对不起 |
[29:21] | Look… | 听着 |
[29:24] | my guesthouse is open. | 我家客房空着 |
[29:26] | It used to be Ted’s music studio, | 原来是泰德的音乐工作室 |
[29:29] | but… but he’s… he’s not using it. | 但他也用不上了 |
[29:34] | But you’re welcome to. | 欢迎你来 |
[29:36] | Welcome to what? | 欢迎我去干什么 |
[29:38] | To come and stay with us. | 来和我们一起住 |
[29:41] | That’s very generous. | 你真是太善良了 |
[29:43] | But you don’t have to take pity on me | 但你不必同情我 |
[29:45] | just because I’m a 41-year-old barren woman | 我只是个41岁的不孕女性 |
[29:47] | sleeping in an assisted living facility. | 住在养老院而已 |
[29:49] | Yes, I do. | 确实值得同情 |
[29:52] | Seriously, come. | 说真的 来吧 |
[29:56] | It’d be nice having you there. | 你的陪伴会很贴心 |
[29:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | – Now can I give you a hug? – No. | -我现在可以抱你吗 -不能 |
[30:06] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[30:12] | That’s good. | 感觉不错 |
[30:14] | You’re a good hugger. | 你的拥抱很暖 |
[30:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:19] | Here we go. | 挂好啦 |
[30:23] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[31:08] | 2BRI564 | 加利福尼亚 |