Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Dead Rising:Watchtower(丧尸围城:瞭望塔)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Dead Rising:Watchtower(丧尸围城:瞭望塔)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:丧尸围城:瞭望塔
英文名称:Dead Rising:Watchtower
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Sometimes I have bad dreams About zombies, 有时候 我经常做僵尸的噩梦
[00:25] My dad says the nice people at Phenotrans… 我爸说”Phenotrans” 制药公司的人…
[00:28] made a drug called Zombrex, 制造了一种名为”Zombrex” 的药物
[00:30] If someone is bitten by a zombie, 如果万一被僵尸咬伤…
[00:32] They can take Zombrex eleven to day, 每天注射一次”Zombrex”
[00:34] Then They stay in person, 就和正常人一样
[00:36] Instead of becoming a scary monster, 不会变成一个可怕的僵尸
[00:38] Phenotrans, stay human, “Phenotrans” 让你成为了人类
[01:42] Oh shit, 哦 混蛋
[01:47] No, no! 不 不
[02:33] Oh yes, 哦 不错
[03:35] 丧尸围城 瞭望塔
[03:44] 几天前…
[03:49] East Mission, Oregon, remains under evacuation orders at this hour, 俄勒冈州 东团 此时还在撤离中
[03:53] Just moments ago, 就在几分钟前
[03:55] the President authorized FEZA to declare East Mission… 总统批准东团…
[03:58] a quarantine zone. 建立隔离区
[04:00] At 10:31 this morning East Mission police… 今天上午10:31 警方接手东团…
[04:02] discovered a number a suspected of zombie attacks, 发现不少人被僵尸袭击
[04:06] in separate, but contiguous locations. 在附近不同的地方
[04:09] Per standard operating procedure… 执行撤离命令…
[04:12] a containment wall was erected within 12 hours… 隔离墙将在12小时内建成…
[04:15] a new FEZA record, 这是Feza的一个新的记录
[04:18] This is the third zombie outbreak in the United States in the last 10 years, 这也是美国在过去的10年中的第三次爆发
[04:22] Most residents have evacuated the city… 根据民事局权威统计
[04:24] as well as most civil authorities. 大部分居民已撤离了城镇
[04:26] Unfortunately, looting has been reported… 不幸的是 在隔离区内…
[04:29] inside the quarantine zone. 抢劫流血事件不断发生
[04:32] At least one biker gang is operating in East Mission. 至少有一群猖獗的摩托党在活动
[04:35] They are thought to be heavily armed and extremely dangerous. 他们都配备了武器 非常危险
[04:39] FEZA’s directing all residents who don’t own cars… Feza呼吁市民不要开车…
[04:43] to the East Mission Mega Dome… 去圆顶避难中心 最佳的办法是…
[04:45] where they will be evacuated by bus. 乘巴士撤离
[04:47] Many of them are survivors of past outbreaks… 大爆发过去后 那些幸存下来的人大多数…
[04:50] and carry the zombie virus. 携带了僵尸病毒
[04:52] I’m gonna tell it like it is… 我想说点什么…
[04:53] No, I don’t want those people getting out of there. 不 我不希望这些人离开那里
[04:55] I don’t want to be infected. 我不想被传染
[05:04] We apologize for the delay. 对不起 我们迟来的道歉
[05:06] All individuals requiring Zombrex, 所有的人都要注射”Zombrex” 疫苗…
[05:08] please line at least up one hour before your scheduled injection. 预计1小时后开始注射 请排队等候
[05:14] Evacuation buses are expected shortly. 撤离将很快完成
[05:17] Again, we apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. 我们再次对你说 对不起 谢谢谢您的耐心等待
[05:30] Not a goddamn zombie in sight. 唉 见鬼了 这里根本就没有僵尸
[05:32] This is Chase Carter, 我是蔡斯·卡特
[05:34] his wasting time and yours… 浪费时间我们的时间
[05:37] from False Alarmville, USA… 美国方面可能是接到了误报…
[05:41] Any time now. 你准备好了吗
[05:44] OK, let’s do this. 好了 我们开始吧
[05:47] You look beautiful. 你看起上去很帅
[05:51] Chase Carter here for Hit Point Digital 这里是记者蔡斯·卡特…
[05:53] reporting from inside the quarantine zone. 来自隔离区的报道
[05:55] Now this may well be the worst run government operation since Katrina, 这可能是发生卡特里娜飓风以来 政府最糟糕的决定
[05:59] We’re here at the Mega Dome evacuation center, 我们现在的位置在超级圆顶避难中心…
[06:01] where there are no buses, 这是没有公交车
[06:03] no food, and no water. 没有食物和水
[06:04] The only thing people here can be thankful for… 这里的人们唯一做的事情就是在感谢…
[06:06] is that there are as yet, zombies don’t either. 直到现在 也没有活僵尸
[06:09] Now, many of those abandoned here… 现在 许多以前的幸存者…
[06:11] are survivors of past outbreaks, 被遗弃在这里
[06:12] Excuse me. 对不起
[06:13] For them, East Mission is a kind of community for people… 对于他们来说 东团就是人们…
[06:16] infected with the zombie virus. 感染僵尸病毒的社区
[06:17] With no evacuation in sight, 没有撤离的迹象…
[06:19] they depend on the tents behind this fence… 他们依靠围栏后面…
[06:21] and the drugs inside, 数10吨的药物…
[06:23] to quite literally remain human. 继续成为人类
[06:27] I’m putting myself asleep. 我要休息了
[06:29] This story has been done. 这个故事的结束了
[06:31] We’re not going to get a million plus hits talking about tents. 如果我们只谈这个”帐篷” 不会有100万点击量的
[06:33] Alright, then so let’s talk about people. Let’s tell their story. 好吧 那么我们找人谈谈 讲讲他们的故事
[06:36] Nobody cares about these people… 没有人在乎这些人…
[06:38] unless they’re eating other people. 除非他们吃人
[06:40] Fine, 好吧
[06:41] You look like shit, man. Whatever. 臭男人 随你吧
[06:47] Mind you… 不过…
[06:49] They might care about her. 他们可以照顾自己
[06:51] Oh, com’on! 哦 来吧
[06:53] Watch me take this chick viral. 我必须采访接触到病毒的人
[06:56] Yeah, It’s always the pretty ones, 又在臭美了
[06:58] Excuse me. Hi. 对不起 嗨
[07:00] Chase Carter, Hit Point Digital. 我是记者蔡斯·卡特
[07:02] Can I ask you a few questions? 对着摄像机…
[07:04] -On camera? -I’m not interested. -我能问你几个问题吗 -我不感兴趣
[07:07] Really? 是吗
[07:08] This is your chance to tell your government… 这是你的机会 告诉你的政府…
[07:10] How you feel about being abandoned. 被遗弃的感觉是什么
[07:12] Stuck here… 不在这儿…
[07:13] next to them. 去他们那里
[07:16] Anything you want to say. 告诉我们你想说的话
[07:22] Alright, fine. 好吧 没事
[07:23] Great. What’s your name, again? 太好了 你叫什么名字
[07:26] -Crystal. -Crystal. -克里斯特尔 -克里斯特尔
[07:27] -You ready? -I’m ready. -你准备好了吗 -准备好了
[07:29] Crystal, do you feel your government abandoned you? 克里斯特尔 你认为政府抛弃了你吗
[07:32] What I think is if all these people were not infected, 我想那些没有被感染的人…
[07:36] we would all be on the bus right now. 现在应该是在公共汽车上了
[07:37] But this is what happens. They mess up, and we get screwed. 但这会发生了什么事 他们生存了下来 我们就完蛋了
[07:41] And then guys like you come down here with your cameras… 然后 像你这样的人来采访…
[07:43] and film it make money selling commercials. It’s awesome. 拍摄 并从中利用广告赚钱 这很酷
[07:47] Don’t you think that the American people deserve to know the truth? 你难道不觉得美国人民有权知道真相吗
[07:50] The American people don’t give a shit. 美国人从不关心这些
[07:53] Right. 好吧
[07:55] You don’t seem too concerned about zombies, themselves. 看来你不害怕僵尸
[07:58] You serious? 你让我说真话
[08:02] They terrify me. 我很怕
[08:05] Only an idiot wants to see a zombie. 只有傻瓜才希望看到僵尸
[08:14] That went really, really well. 这非常非常好
[08:15] I’ll totally will send. 我会发布的
[08:17] Laugh it up, but we are the only ones with the balls… 你可以取笑 但我们唯一需要的是敢于…
[08:20] to cover this thing from the inside. 进入这个垃圾桶的勇气
[08:21] So, what does that make you, the next Frank West? 你为什么会这么认为 下一步要请教弗兰克西吗
[08:24] Why not? 为什么
[08:25] Because he almost died. 因为他差点死了
[08:27] You’re gonna risk your life for this story? 你冒着生命危险就为这个故事吗
[08:29] -No. -No. -不 -是的
[08:30] But I’m willing to risk yours… 但 可能会危及你…
[08:34] I’ve got an idea. 我有一个想法
[08:36] -Come on. -God… -来吧 -哦 上帝…
[08:37] Com’on. 来吧
[08:43] Follow me. 跟我来
[08:48] Shit. Chase, no. 天呐 蔡斯
[08:50] We are not going to get anything from these people by embarrassing them. 不 我们不会从这些羞辱人的东西中得到什么
[08:53] We want drama, 你看 我们要会玩游戏…
[08:54] we’ve got to get the needles. 我们要装病
[08:56] No, no. I didn’t come here to explore people. 不 我不干
[09:00] This is how we are going to make a name for ourselves. 这是我们出名的好方式
[09:09] You know what? 你知道吗
[09:10] Here. 给这个
[09:14] What’s this? 这是什么
[09:16] Remind yourself what real news looks like. 这是提醒你什么才是真正的新闻
[09:19] What it use to look like. 这怎么使用
[09:23] Real News! 真正的新闻
[09:28] Excuse me. 对不起
[10:34] Hey, you alright? 嘿 你没事吧
[10:36] Jesus Christ! 哦 我的上帝
[10:38] Hey! 嘿
[10:44] Nurse! 护士
[10:46] Hold him. 按住他
[10:48] Shit, I thought you injected. 妈的 我还以为他注射过了
[10:51] I did. 我注射过了
[10:57] Back, back! 退后 退后
[11:28] Nurse! Nurse! 护士 护士
[11:31] Nurse! 护士
[11:45] Medic! 医生
[11:48] Chase! 蔡斯
[11:58] God hates… 见鬼
[12:10] Chase! 蔡斯
[12:21] Chase! 蔡斯
[12:55] Wait! 等一下
[12:56] Jo! 乔
[13:01] Fuck! 他妈的
[13:21] Hey! 嘿
[13:24] Hey! 嘿
[13:54] Frank West, famously survived… 弗兰克西 美国历史上…
[13:57] the first zombie outbreak in US history. 首次爆发僵尸病毒的著名的幸存者
[13:59] He then rose to fame with his reporting… 来自他一举成名的报道…
[14:01] on the 2006 outbreak 2006年 科罗拉多州
[14:03] in Willamette, Colorado. 威拉米特首次爆发僵尸病毒爆发
[14:05] Frank, we don’t know what’s going on… 弗兰克 我们想知道在东团…
[14:08] inside East Mission yet. 发生了什么
[14:10] How bad will it get? 当时情况是如何的糟糕
[14:12] Well… 好的
[14:15] Bad, Sue. Very bad. 很糟糕 苏珊 非常糟糕
[14:17] What do you mean by that? 你说的是什么意思
[14:19] Uh… I don’t know, 我不知道…
[14:21] people are going to get eaten, 人们会被吃掉…
[14:22] faces chewed off. 脸被撕碎…
[14:24] Screaming, as they go down. 尖叫而死…
[14:26] Their hands, arms, guts ripped out. 手 手臂 它们撕开他们的内脏
[14:29] People are going to be gnawing on each other. 人们互相撕咬…
[14:31] Eating flesh, that’s what zombies do. 吃肉 这就是僵尸…
[14:33] Am I the only one who knows about zombies around here? 只有我知道那里的僵尸
[14:35] -Yes, -Zombies, they eat people… -是的 -僵尸吃人
[14:37] Usually they start on the extremities, 它们开始吃…
[14:39] usually with your fingers, hands… 手和手指
[14:40] -Yes, Okay? -work their way beyond, -好吧 好的 -然后是手臂
[14:42] We’ll be right back. 我们很快就回来
[14:59] Shit. 见鬼…
[15:07] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[15:52] Hey! 嘿
[15:54] Hey! Is this your van? 嘿 这是你的车吗
[16:04] Yes. 是的
[16:06] Yes, it is. 是的 是我的
[16:09] Okay, listen… 好了 你听我说
[16:10] We need to go, now. Now! 现在我们得走了
[16:16] But my daughter. 但我的女儿…
[16:20] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[16:23] Did she bit you? 她咬了你吗
[16:25] She tried. 她尽力了
[16:27] -Come on, -She tried. -来吧 -她尽力了
[16:34] Com’on. 来吧
[16:36] No no no, 不
[16:37] -We need to leave now, We need to leave now. -No… -我们得走了 -不
[16:38] -Give me the keys! -Come on! -把钥匙给我 -来吧
[16:41] Let’s go! 快走
[16:46] Okay, let’s go. 好吧 我们走吧
[16:50] Oh shit! Get the gate! Get the gate! 噢 该死的 门
[16:53] Go! Start! Go! 发动
[16:57] Drive! 开车
[17:00] Go! 来吧
[17:35] What the hell happened back there? 到底发生了什么事
[17:38] The drug stopped working. 这药没有效果
[17:44] Who are you calling? 你打给谁
[17:45] My ex-boss. 我以前的老板
[17:47] I’m gonna break this story. 我要把这个情况向她汇报
[17:49] So the zombie body count is up to 2,500 now. 僵尸尸体的数量现在依旧是2500个
[17:52] There would be more if the golf club hadn’t broken. 如果没再上升 我不想错过高尔夫球赛
[17:57] Hey. 嘿
[17:59] I’ve covered wars, you know. 你知道的 我介绍的战争
[18:01] And saved a lot of people in Willamette. 很多人在威拉米特被拯救
[18:03] -Excuse me. -Kids, mainly. -对不起 -尤其是儿童
[18:05] Chase, I told you, St, Louis was a one time thing. 蔡斯 我告诉过你 圣路易斯是一个罕见的事
[18:09] Screw St. Louis. 该死的 圣路易斯
[18:11] I just left the Mega Dome, 我刚离开米加球
[18:12] and it’s funny, I didn’t see any UBN reporters around. 奇怪的是 我没有看到任何一位UBN记者
[18:15] You’re inside? 你还在里面吗
[18:16] -Yeah, I am. -UBN exclusive? -是的 我在 -UBN想独家
[18:20] No way. 不可能的
[18:21] Look, I want your audience, but you’ve gonna to link it back to Hit Point. 听着 我想你需要观众 但你必须列举起源点
[18:24] I need graphics, now. 我需要图形 马上
[18:27] Stand by, I want you live. 等一等 我要你活下去
[18:31] Hey, was your daughter taking Zombrex? 嘿 你女儿注射了Zombrex疫苗吗
[18:34] -Oh my God! -Yes. -哦 天呐 -是的
[18:36] I make sure she takes it every single day. 我确信她每天都注射的
[18:44] Chase, did they run out of Zombrex? 蔡斯 今天的Zombrex疫苗用完了
[18:47] No, there was plenty of Zombrex. 不 还有很多
[18:49] I saw them take it, but they turned anyway. 我看到他们注射了 他们没有任何起效
[18:52] I’m telling you that Zombrex didn’t work. 我告诉你 Zombrex疫苗没有效果了
[18:56] Startling, live reporting from Chase Carter. 直接来自蔡斯·卡特的报道太意外了…
[18:59] Contributing reporter for… 记者的职责…
[19:01] Hit Point Digital. 命中制胜点
[19:11] Do you know a way out? 你知道出路在哪儿吗
[19:12] Casey has a map. 凯西有地图
[19:17] Casey? 凯西
[19:18] Casey was your daughter? 凯西是你的女儿吗
[19:21] Do you think she’s gonna be alright? 你觉得她会没事吗
[19:28] -Hey, watch the road! -Look out! -嘿 看着路 -小心
[19:55] Come on. 快
[19:58] -Come on! -Idiots. -来吧 -白痴
[20:23] -Hey, it’s dead, it’s dead. -No! No! -嘿 他死了 死了 -不 不
[20:27] Wait! Wait! 等等 等等
[20:55] No! No! 不
[21:02] Hey, open the gate. 嗨 开门
[21:04] Open the gate! 开门
[21:06] Open the goddamn gate! 快开门
[21:52] Com’on, Jordan, pick up the goddamn phone! 快点 乔丹 接电话
[22:18] You know, instead of just standing around, 你要知道 别光站着
[22:20] you should be looking for weapons. 你应该找一个武器
[22:22] A weapon? What weapon? 武器 什么武器
[22:24] This place is full of junk. 这地方一片狼藉
[22:29] Do you need me to hold your hand for everything? 你还不明白这一切吗
[22:30] Make one. 赶紧做啊
[22:58] -Use lethal force if necessary. -What? -如果有必要就开枪 -什么
[23:00] The virus could be airborne. 僵尸病毒可以通过空气传播
[23:01] Airborne? 通过空气
[23:03] If anyone gets out, it can kill millions. 如果有僵尸离开那里 它可以杀死数百万的人
[23:05] Jesus. 天啊
[23:12] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[23:15] You, go back. You can’t come out. 你 退后 这里不允许进来
[23:17] What? No. 什么 不
[23:19] Turn around now. 掉头
[23:20] No. 不
[23:22] Walk. 走开
[23:23] -Now. -Come on. -现在 -别这样
[23:26] Listen, I’m not going back out there. 听着 我不想回去
[23:32] Help! 救命
[23:34] -Help! -Wait! Let us in! -救命 -等等 让我们进去
[23:38] Shit. 哦 该死的
[23:41] Close the gate! Watch her. 关闭铁门 你继续看住她
[23:52] -No! No! -Wait! Help us! -不 -等等 救命
[23:59] -Let me in! -Come on, let us out! -让我进去 -来吧 从这里把我们
[24:02] Come on, open the gate. 快 打开门
[24:03] -Please, let us in! -Now! -求你了 让我们进去 -救命
[24:06] Chase, where the hell were you? 蔡斯 你在哪里
[24:09] I was 15 feet from the goddamn car. You left me. 我离你的车只有四米 你却离我而去
[24:11] No, listen, they were all over me. I couldn’t see you. 不 听着 那儿人太多了 我找不着你
[24:15] Where are you now? 你现在在哪里
[24:16] In some pawnshop downtown. 我在市中心的典当行
[24:19] -Are you out? -Come on, let us in! -你出去了吗 -快点 让我们过去
[24:22] -Please! -Open the gate! -是的 -打开门
[24:23] Yes, I just got through. 是的 我刚通过
[24:27] -Help! -Help! -救命 -救命
[24:39] Jo? What’s going on? 乔 发生了什么事
[24:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:44] Turn back! 回去
[24:46] Open up the gate. 开门
[24:48] Get away from the wall, now, I have orders to shoot. 离开隔离墙 现在 不然 我奉命开枪
[24:51] -Open up this goddamn thing now! -Let us in! -马上开门 -让我们过去
[24:54] Come on! This is my family right here. 快点 我的家人都在这儿
[24:57] Jesus, What are you doing? 天啊 你在干什么
[24:59] The virus is airborne, they could kill us, 病毒可以通过空气传播的 他们可能会杀了我们
[25:02] This is your last chance, get away from the wall. 这是你们最后的机会 请马上离开
[25:05] Open up, please. Open up the gate! 开门 求你了 打开门
[25:09] Take her to quarantine. 带她到隔离区
[25:12] Wait! What does he mean? 什么 你想带我去哪儿
[25:16] Com’on, please, my family, save us. 拜托了 拜托了 他们是我的家人 救救我们
[25:20] Dad! 爸爸
[25:32] Wait! 等等
[25:39] Jo, you still there? 乔 你还在那里吗
[25:43] Chase, 蔡斯
[25:47] Chase… 蔡斯…
[25:51] They shot people. 他们…他们朝人开枪
[25:55] They’re shooting people. 他们正对人开枪
[25:58] Listen, you gotta get me out. 听着 你得马上离开
[26:08] I don’t… I don’t think I can. 我想这不可能了
[26:17] Wait. 等等
[26:18] We should stay here tonight. 我们要在这儿过夜吗
[26:22] There’s no where to go, anyway. 我们还没弄清楚她那里是怎么回事呢
[26:23] Why not? 什么
[26:25] They’re shooting people at the wall. 他们在隔离墙上对人开枪
[26:29] We’re trapped. 我们被困了
[26:32] Authorities now suspect that the East Mission virus is… 现在 当局怀疑在东团的病毒…
[26:36] resistance to Zombrex. 对Zombrex疫苗具有耐药性
[26:38] Some media outlets are reporting that may communicable… 有媒体报道称 该病毒可以…
[26:41] through touch or some kind of airborne contact. 通过触摸或空气传播
[26:44] In response FEZA stopped all evacuation efforts… Feza响应在隔离区停止全部工作和…
[26:48] and have sealed the city. 所有的撤离行动
[26:49] For a view from inside, 有关的详细情况
[26:51] go again by Hit Point’s, Chase Carter. 我们联系我们的记者蔡斯·卡特
[26:54] Chase, 蔡斯
[26:55] Those rumors are completely false, Susan. 传闻绝对是不真实的 苏珊
[26:57] I’m with a small group… 我与一小群人在一起
[26:58] right now, and we’re all fine. 现在我们都很好
[27:00] If you can pass the virus by touch… 如果是通过触摸…
[27:02] or by some airborne transmission, we’d know it. 或通过空气传播病毒 听听我们的声音就知道了
[27:04] Are you sure you’re not infected? 你确定你没有被感染
[27:07] I have no symptoms, 我没有任何症状
[27:08] the people I’m with have no symptoms, we’re fine. 那些人跟我一样也没有任何症状 我们都很好
[27:10] Do you feel the government has abandoned you? 你认为政府抛弃了他们
[27:14] You’re damn right I do. 我想是这样的
[27:16] What right do they have to keep us here? 他们有什么权利把我们囚禁在这里
[27:18] Frank, does the Government have the right… 弗兰克 政府是否做了正确的事…
[27:21] quarantine our corespondent? 我们的记者还在隔离区
[27:22] It’s a zombie apocalypse, And you’re talking about right? 这是一个僵尸启示录 你却在说什么权利
[27:25] Jesus Christ! 哦 上帝啊
[27:27] Chase, Where I’m I look…? Chase. 蔡斯 你看到了什么 蔡斯
[27:29] Hey, listen, 嘿 听着
[27:31] you just keep reporting, OK? 保持连续的报道 好吗
[27:33] You’re doing a good job in there, my man. 你在那里做得很好 我的朋友
[27:35] Alright, Frank, let’s get back… 好了 弗兰克 让我们回到…
[27:37] to the topic at hand. 讨论的话题
[27:39] I’m sure that the government is… 我敢肯定 政府是想…
[27:41] working hard on a fix. 努力解决这个问题的
[27:43] The government is working hard on not shitting it’s pants. 政府正在努力 别弄脏你的裤子
[27:46] If this is a resistant strain… 如果疫苗是抗性菌株…
[27:48] they’re going to burn everyone. 将他们全部烧毁
[27:49] OK, we don’t know that they are going to burn anyone. 好了 我们不知道他们是否会被全部烧毁…
[27:52] -They don’t… -We don’t want to cause panic out there, -他们不…-我们不会在那里制造恐慌
[27:54] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[27:55] If you’re on the inside of this one, ah, shit, 如果你在那个地方 哦 该死的
[27:58] You are really fucked. 你真的搞砸了
[28:00] OK. Fantastic. 好吧 太棒了
[28:04] Celebrity isn’t going to get you out of here. 名人是不会让你离开这里的
[28:08] Making people care might. 我让人关注我
[28:17] Drink. 喝点饮料
[28:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:23] Hey, Maggie. 嘿 麦琪
[28:25] Look, know it might be hard. 你看 我知道这很冒昧…
[28:27] But can I interview you? 我可以采访你吗
[28:31] I don’t know… 我不知道…
[28:33] I don’t think that I have anything to say. 我想我没有什么可说的
[28:38] Well you know, sharing your story… 好吧 把你所知道的事 分享出来…
[28:42] it might help you with what happened to your daughter. 或许可以解释你女儿发生了什么
[28:51] OK. 好吧
[28:52] Great. 很好
[28:56] OK. 好了吗
[28:59] Go ahead. 请开始吧
[29:02] Casey, she… 凯西 她…
[29:05] You have to understand that her dad… 你必须明白她的父亲
[29:07] left us right after she was bitten. 离开她不久后 她被咬伤
[29:09] He… 她…
[29:10] blamed me, I guess. 我想 全怪我
[29:14] I was in the kitchen when it happened. 事情发生时 我正在厨房里
[29:17] I got two of them. 我杀了它们两个
[29:20] But the third one… 但第三个…
[29:24] got to her crib. 咬了她的小腿
[29:27] It didn’t do much damage. You can barely see the scar, 我的意思是 只是有点痛 几乎看不到伤痕
[29:31] I just… 我只是…
[29:35] I don’t get to her in time. 没有及时在她身边
[29:40] So, it’s just her and me now. 所以现在她和我住一起
[29:45] And she’s not lust my daughter, 而且她不仅是我的女儿…
[29:47] she is my best friend, 也是我最好的朋友
[29:50] And we struggled… Well we still struggle. 她战斗…不断地战斗
[29:54] But we get by. 但我们还是分开了
[29:57] And it makes us stronger. 这让我们更坚强
[30:02] You know, closer. 你知道的 是最亲近的人
[30:05] Even when she isn’t in the same room as me… 即使她不在同一个房间里
[30:09] She is all I can think of. 她是我所能想到的一切
[30:15] I can’t wait for you to met her. 我不能指望你能明白
[30:20] She is such a wonderful little child. 她是一个非常快乐的小女孩
[30:25] I’m going to feel much better when I get to her. 当我来到这儿 我感觉好多了
[30:38] You should eat. 你应该吃点
[30:42] You’ve got to keep up your strength. 你应该补充一下你的体能
[31:17] Turn around, and put your hands on your head. 双手抱头
[31:20] -Okay, just calm down, -Do it now! -好吧 你冷静点 -马上
[31:22] I’m not infected! 我没被感染
[31:23] Turn around, and put your hands on your head. 转过去 双手抱头
[31:25] -OK! -Now! -好吧 -现在
[31:27] Stop. 住手
[31:28] Just relax. 别紧张
[31:30] I would like to save at least one person today. 我们必须拯救每一个人
[31:32] Hey, you know how to use one of these? 嘿 你知道怎么使用吧
[31:35] Yeah. 是的
[31:40] You want to tell me what’s going on? 告诉我这是怎么回事
[31:43] We think it is a resistant strain. 我们认为病毒有抗药性
[31:46] The evacuation is closed until we know for sure. 撤离被暂停 直到我们确认
[31:49] You were the last person through the gate 你是最后一个通过那扇门的人
[31:58] And if it is positive? 如果是阳性呢
[32:02] Let’s hope that’s not the case. 我希望你没被传染
[34:44] -Hey. -Jordan… -嘿 -乔丹…
[34:45] I’m with a girl, and she is infected. 我看见一个女孩 她被感染了
[34:49] Well, I’m sitting in a plastic room… 好吧 我被关在塑化房…
[34:52] waiting for them to decide if they are going to shoot me or not. So… 等待一个他们是否对我开枪的决定 那么…
[34:55] Is she showing symptoms? 她表现出什么症状
[34:58] I saw her shooting up Zombrex. 我看见注射了Zombrex疫苗…
[35:03] And it worked. 它是有效的
[35:06] That proves that it isn’t a resistant strain. 这证明了疫苗没有抗性菌株
[35:09] So, her drug is different? 是不同的药物吗
[35:11] She’s different? 她有什么不同
[35:13] Either way, that girl is evidence. 或许 她就是证明…
[35:16] It’s a huge story. 这是一个伟大的故事
[35:17] A story that could kill me in my sleep. 是的 这个故事让我无法入眠
[35:19] Oh come Chase! She is still human. 拜托了 蔡斯 她是人类
[35:23] She’s probably terrified. 她可能被吓坏了
[35:25] And given the panic here, she is your best shot… 正在那里惊慌 她是你最好的机会…
[35:28] To convince FEZA to left her out. Then, you need to stay with her. 为了确保您将消息发出 你必须和她呆在一起
[35:32] All I have to do is get her on camera. 我所要做的应该是把她拍下来
[35:35] If I can get something, can you get me out? 如果我得到这些东西 你能帮我吗
[35:39] Yeah. 是的
[35:40] Yeah, I’ll do everything I can. 是的 我会尽我所能
[35:43] And Chase… 蔡斯…
[35:45] just make sure you know how exactly how much she has left, okay? 你务必要知道她多少时间 好吗
[35:50] Yeah. 好的
[36:15] Hey? 嗨
[36:17] Hi. Here. 对不起 喝点吧
[36:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:29] My daughter has one just like it. 我的女儿很喜欢喝这个
[36:35] Yeah. 是的
[36:38] Yeah, I know. 是的 我知道
[36:40] Don’t worry, I’m going. 别害怕 我得走了
[36:42] No. It’s OK. 不 这没关系
[36:44] I know how it feels. 我知道这种感受
[36:46] Casey and I have to deal with it every day. 凯西和我必须面对每一天
[36:50] But you’re not alone. 但你并不孤单
[36:52] I always tell Casey that in situations like these… 我总是告诉凯西 在这样的情况下…
[36:55] that you have to hold on to your friends. 你一定要坚强 在你身边还有很多朋友
[37:00] They’re not easy to find. 友情来之不易
[37:06] Well… 嗯…
[37:09] Thank you, but… 谢谢 但…
[37:12] I’ve got to go. 我必须得走了
[37:14] I’m almost out of time. 我的时间不多了
[37:39] You’re clear. 你没被传染
[37:43] And I’m guessing that it’s your truck, messing up my camp. 这是你的车钥匙 别干涉我的营地
[37:53] Hey! 嘿
[37:55] It’s not a resistant strain. 疫苗没有抗性菌株
[37:58] Yeah, where did you go to medical school? 是吗 你是从什么医学院知道的
[38:00] My partner is in there. 在我的搭档那里
[38:01] One of the people he’s with has her own Zombrex and she is fine. 一个与他在一起自己注射Zombrex疫苗的女孩 她很好
[38:04] How do I know that? 我怎么相信
[38:05] Send a copter, bring them out and test her. 派直升机 把他们接来测试她
[38:07] Meanwhile… I have a whole quarantine to run. 但…我还有一个检疫要处理
[38:09] Researchers across the country are working on that. 你看 我有很多研究工作要做
[38:11] Meanwhile you are shooting people. 他们开枪杀人
[38:13] -Healthy people. -You think I like that? -是健康人 -你以为我喜欢吗
[38:15] You think I want that? 你以为我想这样吗
[38:16] I am responsible for the safety of the entire country. 我负责整个国家的安全
[38:21] I can’t take a chance, 在你的朋友身上…
[38:23] on them, on your friend. 我不能冒险
[38:27] You want to give me proof? 你要给我找到证据
[38:29] You better make it quick. 你最好快点
[38:32] 美国政府
[38:55] Go, go, go! 走 走 走
[38:57] -Yes, sir, -On the left side, -是的 先生 -去左侧
[38:59] -On me. -Yes sir, -我身边 -是的 先生
[39:14] New developments in the Mission East quarantine… 东团 隔离区新事态…
[39:17] The US military arrived, 美军已经到达…
[39:19] and we go now live to a press conference. 现在我们直播一个新闻发布会…
[39:22] already in progress, 准备到位
[39:24] Citizens, we are here to support FEZA in any way we can. 居民们 我们来这里是为了帮助Feza 我们会尽力的
[39:29] This is a serious situation, 目前的状况很严重
[39:31] but there is no need to panic, 但没有必要恐慌
[39:33] It is true, 这是真的
[39:35] tough choices have to be made. 必须作出困难的选择
[39:38] and they will be taken, 我们会做出选择
[39:39] and they will be made decisively. 并将会明确
[39:42] I have been authorized by the White House… 我被白宫授权…
[39:45] to destroy the threat, through military action. 通过军事行动 来消除
[39:48] This country is and will remain safe, 威胁这个国家的安全 并将始终保持安全
[39:53] I expect fire bombing to commence… 在48小时后
[39:55] within 48 hours, 我们奉命执行轰炸
[39:58] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你宝贵的时间
[40:08] 轰炸倒计时
[40:10] Frank, what advice do you have… 弗兰克 你有什么建议
[40:14] for those trapped in inside the quarantine zone? 对于那些被困在隔离区里面的人
[40:17] Turn off your television. 关掉你的电视机…
[40:19] Put down your phones and run for your goddamn life. 放下你的手机 并逃离你的住处
[40:23] Run where? 逃到哪里
[40:25] The quarantine is sealed, there is nowhere to go. 隔离区是封闭的 无处可去…
[40:27] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[40:29] Fine, Let me tell you something. 好吧 让我来告诉你一些事…
[40:30] -Read my book. -Oh, Jesus -阅读这本书 -哦 我的上帝
[40:33] Chapter 5, I specifically tell you that… 第5章 详细说…
[40:35] can’t worry about technicalities. 不要担心什么细节
[40:37] Okay? Screw the rules. 好吗 去他妈的规则
[40:39] You have to improvise, think on your feet… 你得随机应变 为自己想想…
[40:41] use what you can, 利用你现有的东西…
[40:42] When you can where you can. 如果可能的话 要尽可能
[40:44] Maybe you shoot you down like a dog, maybe not, 也许他们像狗一样杀了你 也许不是…
[40:47] But I’ll tell you one thing… 但我要告诉你一件事…
[40:48] Talking to us, ain’t going to help you at all. 与我们交谈 绝对不会帮到你的
[41:15] Sorry. 对不起
[41:17] I didn’t realize. 我没有意识到这些
[41:19] You don’t owe me anything. 你没欠我什么
[41:23] How are you feeling? 你没事吧
[41:27] Hey? 嘿
[41:29] Why do your drugs work and theirs didn’t? 为什么药物在你身上见效 而他们却没有
[41:40] I have a dealer. 我直接从经销商那儿拿的
[41:44] I hate those goddamn clinics. 我讨厌去诊所
[41:47] You have any left? 你还有吗
[41:53] Just one. 只有这一支了
[41:55] Do you know where to get more? 你知道在哪里可以再得到它
[42:11] Oh thank God! 哦 上帝
[42:16] I thought you left me here. 我还以为你离开这里了
[42:19] Look, We need to stick together and come up with some kind of plan. 听着 我们必须要呆在一起 并制定一个计划
[42:22] Yeah, well, I don’t have time, so… 是的 我没时间了 所以…
[42:24] I have to find some Zombrex… 我必须要找到Zombrex…
[42:26] out there. 在那里
[42:29] is true. 是真的
[42:31] Tough choices must be made. 必须作出艰难的选择
[42:33] Will be made. 我们会做出选择
[42:35] And they will be made decisively. 并将明确
[42:38] I have been authorized by the White House… 我被白宫授权…
[42:40] to destroy the threat, through military action. 采取军事行动 来消除威胁
[42:43] I expect firebombing to commence within 48 hours. 我们奉命在48小时内执行轰炸任务
[43:21] Come on. 跟我来
[43:33] We’ve got five minutes, boys! 我们只有5分钟时间 伙计们
[43:35] Get what you can! 你做什么都可以
[43:37] Let’s go shopping. 让我们去血拼吧
[43:38] Yeah! 好耶
[43:40] Take everything! 全部拿走
[44:46] Yeah. 很好
[45:10] You’re gonna get us killed. 你想让我们都被杀了吗
[45:48] You’re a bad girl, huh? 你这个顽皮的女孩
[45:51] Look at you. 让我看看你
[45:54] Yeah. Okay, okay… 是的 很好
[45:57] -You’ve got me. -Leave the sword. -你让我…-把刀放下
[46:05] Logan! 洛根
[46:07] Logan! 洛根
[46:10] Now. 马上
[46:26] Move. 滚
[46:41] Yeah. 是的
[46:57] I found my sword. 我找到了我的刀
[47:12] Maybe they can help us. 也许他们可以帮我们
[47:13] -I don`t believe… -You can trust me, I’ve got this. -我不信…-相信我 我会解决的
[47:16] -Honey, wait! -Hey… -亲爱的 等着 -嘿…
[47:17] Hey, hold up! 等一下
[47:19] Hey, guys. 嘿 伙计们
[47:21] Oh, Jesus. Thank God. 哦 上帝 谢谢你 上帝
[47:24] We can go with you guys? Please man, just… 我们可以和你一起走吗 拜托了 伙计…
[47:25] We need help, man. 我需要帮助 兄弟
[47:28] It’s OK, yeah, yeah. 好的 好的
[47:32] Ten grand, one way. 每人1万美元
[47:34] What? 什么
[47:36] I don’t have $10,000. 我没有1万美元
[47:46] You should have just offered me the girl. 你应该把那女孩带出来给我
[47:52] Now I get her for free. 现在 我可以免费
[47:55] -Fuck, -Run! -妈的 -跑
[47:57] Run! Run! 跑 快跑
[48:11] Oh shit. 哦 该死的
[48:27] Get off me! 让我走
[48:28] Yeah! 是的
[48:35] No! No! Come back! 不 不 回来了
[48:38] Stop! Get off of me! 住手 让我走
[48:46] -You want a ride? -Yes! -想帮忙吗 -是的
[48:48] Help! Please help me! 请 请帮帮我吧
[48:50] You should have ran. 没钱不干
[48:51] No! 不
[48:53] No! 不
[48:56] No! Help me! 不 帮帮我
[48:59] Please don’t leave me! 请不要离开我
[49:13] Frank, our producers would like to know… 弗兰克 我们的制片人想知道…
[49:16] If you can give our viewers… 如果你能给我们的观众…
[49:18] especially, our younger viewers… 特别是年轻观众
[49:20] Yeah, word up. 是的 至理名言
[49:22] Some tips on how to deal with zombies, 一些关于如何对付僵尸的建议
[49:26] -Of course, -Before you answer, -当然 -在你回答之前…
[49:27] let’s go back to Willamette. 让我们先回到威拉米特
[49:29] What you saw, 你看到了什么
[49:30] what you felt, 你感觉到了什么
[49:31] what did you do… 你做了什么…
[49:33] when you were confronted for many zombies at once? 当你直接面对很多僵尸
[49:38] Well the first thing you want to do is take out as many as possible, 你所要做的第一件事就是尽可能多的…
[49:41] Early. 首先
[49:42] So go for the weak ones first. 找到最弱的一个
[49:45] Grandma… 老太太
[49:47] take her out, grandpa too. 杀了她 老头也一样
[49:48] You’ve got siblings? 你有兄弟姐妹吗
[49:50] They’re going to be easier. 这样就能更容易
[49:51] Save your parents for the last. 保护你的父母到最后
[49:55] Remember to breathe, 记得呼吸
[49:58] Take short breaks… 短暂休息一下…
[50:00] to recover your stamina. 恢复你的体能
[50:03] And then when you get down to the last one… 当然 到了最后…
[50:05] or two… 一个或两个…
[50:08] probably your mom or dad… 也许你的母亲或父亲…
[50:11] You should be OK. 你会没事的
[50:15] Just make sure you finish the job. 只要确保你完成任务
[50:20] Frank, that’s… 弗兰克 这…
[50:21] Wow, thank you. That was great. 哇 谢谢 这太伟大了
[50:24] Hey, and one more thing, kids. 还有一件事 孩子
[50:27] Remember to build weapons. 记住要有武器
[50:28] Lots of weapons. 许多武器
[50:33] Maggie, would you get some tape? 麦琪 你没有粘合剂
[50:38] Help me. 帮帮我
[50:47] You coming? 你来了
[50:51] Listen. 听着
[50:52] The only reason they are bombing is they don’t know you exist. 轰炸的唯一原因是他们不知道你的存在
[50:55] They didn’t know your drugs is working. 他们不知道 你的药物是有效的
[50:58] We don’t need to go out there. 我们不需要去那里
[51:01] We just need to get you on camera. 我们只需要找到一个相机
[51:06] Not happening. 这不可能
[51:25] Your daughter isn’t out there. 您女儿不会在那里的
[51:35] Good luck. 祝你好运
[51:40] Damn! 见鬼
[51:52] Jordan, I have an idea. 乔丹 我有一个想法
[51:54] Now, listen to me. 不 听我说
[51:56] I need you to find some Zombrex. 我需要你找到Zombrex
[52:00] Great. 好吧
[52:16] Shit. 混蛋
[52:24] Goddammit! 见鬼
[52:29] Okay, we have to do it quietly. 好了 我们要悄悄地做
[52:32] It’s okay, 好的
[52:42] Hey! 嘿
[52:45] You ready to die, you brain dead zombies fucks? 你们准备好来受死吧 他妈的 没用的僵尸
[52:48] Come and get it! 来找我呀
[53:36] Chase! That’s enough. Follow us. 蔡斯 这样做没用的 跟我们来
[53:49] Motherfucker! 混蛋
[53:59] Com’on. 来吧
[57:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[57:39] Get in. 上车
[58:02] Hey, right now, real quick, pop quiz. 嘿 现在 我们玩个竞猜测试 请快速回答
[58:05] How would you kill me if you could? 如果你能杀我 你打算用什么来杀我
[58:06] Oh my God! 哦 上帝
[58:08] Right now, with my bare hands. 用我的双手啊
[58:11] You would lose against a zombie. 如果你输了 僵尸早就抓住了你
[58:13] BAd advice, don’t try it with bare hands, grab a weapon. 赤手空拳 这是错误的 要使用武器
[58:16] Can I tell you how I would kill you? 我来说说怎么杀了你
[58:18] -I wouldn’t -You’re killing me right now., -我不…-你现在要杀了我
[58:20] I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t kill you. 不 我不会杀你
[58:22] If you were a zombie, I’d let you eat me. 如果你是一个僵尸 我会让你吃了我
[58:24] Oh God! 哦 上帝
[58:27] -This seems like a great place to… -I’m kidding! -这似乎是一个好机会…-我在开玩笑
[58:29] I’m kidding. I would smash your head in with a television. 我会在电视机前砸碎它的头
[58:31] I would smash your head in with that television right there. 我要砸的头在电视那里有
[58:34] I may be begging you to do that shortly. 也许是我求你这样做的时候了
[58:40] Do you still have Zombrex stored inside the city? 你知道城里哪儿有储存Zombrex疫苗
[58:43] -I’m very busy. -Do you have supplies in there or not? -我很忙 -你有没有库存
[58:45] Why? So you can blame this on us? 为什么要找我们
[58:47] So I can save lives. 为了挽救生命
[58:51] How are you going to do that? 你打算怎么做
[58:53] I need to get some Zombrex to a guy inside. 我需要Zombrex疫苗救里面的一个人
[58:56] I can prove that it’s not a resistant strain. 我可以证明 疫苗不是一种抗性菌株
[59:01] Counts and estimates. 这是受害者的估计数
[59:04] We show have a look, 让她看看吧
[59:07] -But General, she’s not… -Don’t worry. -但是将军 她没有…-别担心
[59:11] I was here. 很快做到的
[59:15] -Listen… -No! -听着…-不
[59:19] Norton, you’ve got to help me out. 诺顿 你得帮我
[59:23] Excuse me. 对不起
[59:35] Jesus. 天呐
[1:00:23] Thank you, Norton. 诺顿 谢谢你
[1:00:25] 药房 冰淇淋 小吃
[1:00:47] Got it. 我收到一条好消息
[1:00:48] Hey, I think I can get them to let us out. 嘿 我想我有办法让我们出去了
[1:00:53] Hey, did you hear me? 嘿 你在听吗
[1:01:17] Okay. 没事吧
[1:01:27] They’ve all been looted. 都被他们洗劫一空了
[1:01:28] Jordan found something. 乔丹找到地方了
[1:01:30] A storage facility. There should be Zombrex there. 在运输储备仓库那里一定有Zombrex疫苗
[1:01:34] Come on, let’s go. 我们走吧
[1:02:05] Who the hell did this? 这是谁干的
[1:02:07] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:02:09] Think they’re still home? 你觉得它们还在里面吗
[1:02:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:02:46] Jesus Christ. 天呐
[1:02:49] How are we supposed to find anything in here? 我应该上哪儿找
[1:02:52] Come on. 来吧
[1:02:56] Will you be my friend? 你愿意做我朋友吗
[1:03:15] Will you be my friend? 你愿意做我的朋友吗
[1:03:22] Will you want to be my friend… My friend? 你想成为我的朋友…我的朋友
[1:03:25] My friend? 我的朋友
[1:03:28] Let’s play a game. 让我们玩个游戏吧
[1:03:44] Hey where’s Maggie? 嘿 麦琪去哪儿了
[1:03:52] Okay, let’s go, 好了 我们走吧
[1:03:57] Is anyone living here? 这儿是否还有人
[1:04:24] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[1:04:41] It’s the same shit from the stadium. 这些疫苗跟圆顶避难中心的是一样的
[1:04:46] We still have to prove the problem is with the drugs. 我们要证明问题是出在医疗…
[1:04:49] and not a new strain of the virus. 而不是一个新的毒株
[1:04:51] Really, how? 那又怎么样
[1:04:54] You take a dose. 我要你注射一支
[1:04:56] If symptoms come on, we know it doesn’t work. 如果出现明显症状 我们就会知道 这批药物不起作用
[1:04:59] and then you can take good stuff right away. 然后你立刻去找更有效的
[1:05:01] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[1:05:02] If we can prove the drugs is bad, 如果我们能够证明这批药物是假的…
[1:05:04] and go public, they will have to let us out. 将这消息传递给公众 然后 他们一定会让我们出去的
[1:05:07] Yeah, go public. 将它传递给大众
[1:05:09] Look, we can search every drug store in town. 听着 我们可以在城里的每一家药店里慢慢找
[1:05:12] We still get firebombed tomorrow. 但我们明天将会被炸死
[1:05:15] It’s the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[1:06:08] Take your camera. 带上你的相机
[1:06:17] My friend… My friend. 我的朋友…我的朋友
[1:06:20] Let’s play a game. 让我们玩个游戏吧
[1:06:22] Game… Game… Game, my friend. 游戏…游戏…游戏 我的朋友
[1:06:27] Will you be my friend… My friend? 你愿意做我的朋友吗…我的朋友
[1:06:39] Will you be my friend? 你想成为我的朋友吗…
[1:06:41] Be My Friend? 我的朋友…
[1:06:50] Will you be my friend? 你想成为我的朋友吗
[1:06:52] Be My Friend? 我的朋友…
[1:07:01] Be my friend… Be My Friend? 我的朋友…我的…
[1:07:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:07:19] Mommy’s here. 妈妈在这里
[1:07:23] Oh baby, I’m sorry. 哦 宝贝 对不起
[1:07:30] I love you. 我爱你…
[1:07:36] You’re my friend. 你是我的朋友…
[1:08:00] This is Chase Carter, recording Crystal LaRourke. 我是蔡斯·卡特 正在对克里斯特尔采访拍摄
[1:08:06] Crystal, 克里斯特尔
[1:08:07] can you bring the vial to the camera? 你能对着相机注射疫苗吗
[1:08:10] This is the same batch that they were using tn the Mega Dome yesterday. 这是与昨天在巨型圆顶避难中心中所使用的同一批次疫苗
[1:08:19] As you can see… 正如你看到的…
[1:08:23] it has no effect. 疫苗没有效果
[1:08:26] Now this is her personal supply. 现在 这支是个人供应的
[1:08:28] not government issue. 不是政府供应的
[1:08:35] Go ahead, Crystal. 快点 克里斯特尔
[1:08:41] Crystal! 克里斯特尔
[1:08:43] Help me. 帮帮我
[1:08:44] Shit. 该死的
[1:09:04] You alright? 你没事吧
[1:09:08] Yeah. 没事了
[1:09:18] Oh shit! 哦 见鬼
[1:09:20] What? 怎么了
[1:09:49] We’re trapped. 我们被困了
[1:10:03] Frank… 弗兰克…
[1:10:05] We are here to talk about your experience at Willamette… 我们在这里谈谈你在威拉米特的经验
[1:10:08] and to hopefully offer people some kind of advice, 希望给那些人提供参考意见…
[1:10:12] -or hope… -How much hope do they have? -还是希望…-还有多少希望
[1:10:14] You’re basically, are fucked. 基本上 他们搞砸了
[1:10:16] I’m sorry, but you are… 对不起 但这是真实的
[1:10:18] That’s great. 这真是太棒了
[1:10:19] Your book must have been one page. 你的书应该只有一个页面…
[1:10:22] “You’re basically fucked” is all it said. 它说 有了”基本上搞砸” 就能决定一切
[1:10:24] No, it’s a lot of pages. 不 有很多页
[1:10:26] You must be “fucked” a hundred times? 是什么原因”搞砸” 被写入一百遍
[1:10:30] -It’s… -Okay, so that’s it, -这是…-好吧 就这样了
[1:10:31] Let’s take a break… 我们休息一下…
[1:10:34] this informative chat with Frank West. 此次对弗兰克西的访谈内容丰富
[1:10:37] has a lot more pages, it doesn’t say that. It has tons of words. 书 写了很多页 这并不是说 有很多实用的话
[1:10:50] You think Maggies OK? 你觉得麦琪会没事吗
[1:11:04] There you go. 就这样了
[1:11:09] Give me your phone. 把你的手机给我
[1:11:12] Why? 什么
[1:11:21] Hey wait, don’t have to do that. 等等 你不需要这样做
[1:11:28] You know, after Fortune City, 你要知道 这城市是幸运的
[1:11:31] everyone was so happy me that I had survived, you know? 所有的人都开心的活了下来 你知道吗
[1:11:36] But… 但是…
[1:11:39] that all change really quickly. 一切迅速改变了
[1:11:42] My friends started avoiding me, 我的朋友开始躲着我
[1:11:44] my coworkers, 我的同事
[1:11:51] I was clerking at a law firm, 我是一家律师事务所的档案保管员
[1:11:52] and I spent my last week in the basement. 我基本上都呆在那儿的地下室
[1:11:57] My fiance, 我的未婚夫
[1:11:59] he stuck around for 33 days. 反反覆复只有33天
[1:12:05] That was when I started hiding. 那个时候 我开始隐瞒
[1:12:10] I feel like that’s… 我感觉…
[1:12:12] all I’ve done in the last five years. 这就是我过去五年里的生活
[1:12:19] Stay alive, but not really living. 活着 但没有真正的活着
[1:12:24] There is no point to hiding it now, so maybe it will help someone. 现在我也不需要隐瞒什么了 也许我会去帮助别人
[1:12:36] Who’s… 你是
[1:12:38] Chris Krabowski? 克拉伯斯基·克里斯
[1:12:43] I changed my name. 我改了我的名字
[1:12:51] Yeah, I… 是的 我…
[1:12:52] figured if I wanted to get famous, I needed to change my name. 我想如果我要成名 必须改掉我的名字
[1:12:56] Not many stars out there named Krabowski. 不是很多明星叫克拉伯斯基的
[1:12:58] Oh my God! 哦 我的上帝
[1:13:02] Well… 好吧…
[1:13:04] Since you fought off a horde of zombies single handily, 你虽然只打败了一堆僵尸
[1:13:09] you’ll gonna be bigger than Frank West. 但你会比弗兰克西更加出名
[1:13:12] Yeah. 是的
[1:13:20] This is Chase Carter, recording Crystal LaRourke. 我是蔡斯·卡特 正在对拉鲁尔克·克里斯特尔录制
[1:13:28] The dramatic video by UBN correspondent, Chase Carter… UBN记者蔡斯卡特戏剧性的视频…
[1:13:32] raises serious questions about government management of this disaster. 对这种混乱的管理 提出了严重质疑
[1:13:50] Oh my God! 哦 我的上帝…
[1:13:52] That video is amazing. 你的视频太惊人了
[1:13:54] We have 3 million hits already… 我们已经达到了300万粉丝
[1:13:55] UBN is running it like every 3 minutes. UBN每3分钟直播一次
[1:13:58] Are they letting people out? 人们是否被获准出去了
[1:13:59] I’m going to talk to FEZA about it, right now. 我现在就跟Feza谈
[1:14:02] Doesn’t matter. 不用了
[1:14:04] At least I don’t think it’s going to matter. 已经没这个必要了
[1:14:07] What? No, listen, listen, Just hang in there. 什么 不 听着 听着 呆在那里
[1:14:10] We’re trapped. 我们被困了
[1:14:12] I don’t know how much time we have left. 我不知道我们还有多少时间
[1:14:15] Don’t you give up on me, Chase. 别放弃 蔡斯
[1:14:18] Listen, no matter what happens. 听着 无论发生什么事…
[1:14:21] Don’t beat yourself up, OK? 都别难为自己 好吗
[1:14:25] You’re a good friend, Jordan. 你是一个不错的朋友 乔丹
[1:14:26] You bastard, don’t even think about it. 你这个混蛋 听着 千万别这么认为
[1:14:33] Chase? 蔡斯
[1:14:35] Goodbye, Jo. 再见了 乔
[1:14:53] You want to call someone? 你想打个电话吗
[1:15:10] Come on, let’s go, boys. 来吧 伙计们
[1:15:34] Who left open the goddamn zombie room open? 他妈的 谁带来了僵尸
[1:15:50] Any last words? 有遗言吗
[1:15:53] You’ve got to be kidding me. 你在开玩笑吧
[1:15:55] The drugs don’t work. 疫苗是没效果的
[1:15:57] I mean, I could chain you up there with Larry. 我的意思是 你可以去那里找拉里
[1:16:02] -Son of… -Yeah, I know. -你是…-是的
[1:16:14] Would you can clean up this mess? 你能收拾这个烂摊子吗
[1:16:17] I’m sorry, sir, but I can’t confirm that. 对不起 先生 但我不能确认
[1:16:19] Get the hell out of my tent. 给我滚出帐篷
[1:16:22] My guy is trapped in your warehouse. 我的朋友被困在一个仓库里…
[1:16:24] He needs help right away, 他现在需要帮助
[1:16:26] Yeah Yeah, screw your guy and his help. 是的 没错 该死的 你的朋友 你的帮助
[1:16:28] I’m buried under 10 tons of shit… 我被你这个视频…
[1:16:30] you guys stirred up with that video. 搞得像一堆狗屎
[1:16:32] They’re going kill him, 他们会杀了他
[1:16:34] Yes, and not just him. 是的 不仅是他
[1:16:36] Get the hell out. Go. 快滚 滚
[1:16:39] If he dies, I’m coming for you. 如果他死了 我会去找你的
[1:16:59] Hey! 嘿
[1:16:59] Don’t worry, I’m from the press. 别担心 我是记者
[1:17:00] Hey! 嘿
[1:17:03] -Crystal? -I don’t think we should… -克里斯特尔 -我认为我们不应该…
[1:17:13] This proves that it is safe to let people out. 这表明 它是安全的 人们可以出来了
[1:17:18] Okay. 好吧
[1:17:20] But I’m not running this quarantine. 但我不是检疫主管
[1:17:23] Not yet, anyway. 反正还没有
[1:17:25] What do we have to do to get him out? 听着 到底要我怎么做 才能让他离开那里
[1:17:28] Personally, 就我个人而言
[1:17:30] I’m more concerned the thousands of people trapped in there with him. 我更关心的是困在那里的上百万人
[1:17:33] People that I have been ordered to kill. 我已经下令杀了他们
[1:17:36] What are you suggesting? 那么你有什么建议
[1:17:38] Nothing. 没有
[1:17:40] -Okay. -Mind you… -好吧 -你让我想起…
[1:17:45] If I was in charge, 如果我是负责人
[1:17:47] my first order would be to send in a combat team… 我首先下令是派一个行动小组…
[1:17:50] to rescue that girl and anyone with her. 救出女孩和所有的人
[1:17:55] Now if you’ll excuse me. 现在 对不起
[1:17:57] I have a press conference. 我有一个新闻发布会
[1:18:34] Shit. 哦 该死的
[1:18:54] Well, well, well. 好 好 好
[1:18:57] There’s my little bad girl. 我的顽皮女孩也在
[1:19:02] Bring that ass to me. 带上他
[1:19:04] Hey! 嘿
[1:19:21] The dramatic video by UBN correspondent, Chase Carter… UBN记者蔡斯卡特戏剧性的视频…
[1:19:25] raises serious questions about… 对Feza这种混乱的管理
[1:19:27] FEZA’s management of the disaster. 提出了严重质疑
[1:19:29] We now go live to a joint press conference… 现在 我们直播在隔离墙外的…
[1:19:32] just outside the quarantine wall. 新闻发布会
[1:19:34] We are presently conducting an exhaustive audit… 目前我们正在进行全面核查…
[1:19:39] on our supply system. 我们的供应系统
[1:19:40] So far we have no reason to suspect… 到目前为止 我们没有证据怀疑…
[1:19:43] In spite of the evidence, you deny your drugs are bad? 你们否认测试药物是假的
[1:19:47] We’re still investigating that video. 同时我们还在调查这段视频
[1:19:49] You are perfectly aware the veracity of that video. 你应该意识到那个视频的真实性
[1:19:52] You asked for proof, and Chase Carter… 而你们却调查蔡斯卡特…
[1:19:54] risked his life to get you that proof. 冒着生命危险给的证据
[1:19:56] And now you would rather let a lot of innocent people die, 现在你宁可让无辜的人去死
[1:19:58] -to admit you screwed up. -My priority… -也不承认你的过失 -我的首要任务…
[1:20:00] is the safety of this country. 是这个国家的安全
[1:20:02] We contained an outbreak. 我们认为对疫情的隔离
[1:20:04] This quarantine is a success. 是成功的
[1:20:07] General… 那么…
[1:20:09] does this look like a success to you? 请问这像一个成功的样子吗
[1:20:11] Miss, when knee deep in shit, 小姐 那是一群僵尸…
[1:20:14] you should be happy it’s not up to your neck… 你应该庆幸他们没有咬你的脖子
[1:20:16] But you’re still knee deep in shit. 但他们仍然是僵尸
[1:20:19] Tonight we bear witness… 今晚我们要见证…
[1:20:20] to the death of a great American city. 美国一个最伟大的城市的灭亡
[1:20:23] A city that was your job to save. 这城市是因为你的工作而被保存的
[1:20:27] Yes, I can think of a lot of words to describe this situation, 我能想到许多词来形容这种情况
[1:20:31] but “success”, is not one of them. 但”成功” 不是其中之一
[1:20:41] How was the outbreak spread? Was it airborne? 疫情是如何通过空气传播的
[1:20:56] What the hell? 怎么回事
[1:21:00] Hey… 嘿…
[1:21:02] You can’t leave me here like this! 你不能就这样离开我
[1:21:12] Hey! 嘿
[1:21:47] Turn that up, pretty boy. That’s my jam! 关了它 帅哥 这是我的音乐
[1:21:50] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[1:22:10] This is good, this is good! 这是好事
[1:22:13] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:22:44] Son of a bitch. 该死的
[1:22:54] Seriously, come on. 来吧 认真点
[1:22:57] Come on, Chase, you can you do this. 来吧 蔡斯 你可以做到的
[1:23:05] Yes. 是的
[1:23:07] Come here, stupid zombie. 过来 愚蠢的僵尸
[1:23:08] Yes, Are you hungry? 是的 你饿了吗
[1:23:12] Here you go. 就这个了
[1:23:37] You’re ruining it. 你毁了它
[1:23:40] It’s not eat him. 它们不会吃它的
[1:24:14] 轰炸倒计时
[1:24:15] The Congress today passed Bill HR251… 国会今天通过HR251法律…
[1:24:19] handing complete control to the East Mission quarantine… 军队已经全面的接管了
[1:24:21] to the military. 东团隔离区
[1:24:22] Some Congressmen are already calling for an investigation… 一些国会议员呼吁调查…
[1:24:26] into FEZA’s embarrassing performance. Feza的可耻行为
[1:24:32] We have sent a team to the warehouse. 我们派一个小组去了仓库
[1:24:35] There’s nobody there but zombies. 除了僵尸 一个人也没有
[1:24:38] What? 什么
[1:24:40] You did your best. 你做的很好
[1:24:41] More than most people would. 不是很多人都能做到的
[1:24:43] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:24:46] For what it’s worth… 但那是值得的…
[1:24:49] we’re restarting the evacuation. 我们正在重新启动撤离
[1:24:52] You have saved a lot of lives. 你救了很多人的生命
[1:26:01] Chase? 蔡斯
[1:26:04] Chase! Oh my God! Where were you? 蔡斯 哦 我的上帝 你在哪里
[1:26:07] -Are you here? -I’m at the warehouse. -你在干什么 -我在仓库里
[1:26:09] I got out. 我设法脱身
[1:26:11] At the… but they said… 不…他们说…
[1:26:17] Helicopters, did you see any helicopter? 直升机 你有没有看到直升机
[1:26:20] No, I didn’t see any helicopter. 没有 我没有看到直升机
[1:26:24] The army was suppose to go in there and get you out. 为了救你 小部队去了你那里啊
[1:26:27] Yeah, well obviously they don’t care. 他们才不关心我们呢
[1:26:29] Look, If I can make it to the wall, can I get out? 听着 如果我到了隔离墙 我就可以出去了吗
[1:26:32] Yeah, you can get out. 是的 你可以出去
[1:26:36] Something is not alright here. 我觉得有些不对劲
[1:26:39] -What isn’t? -Just trust me… -什么 -相信我…
[1:26:41] When you get here, don’t tell anyone who you are, you understand? 到了之后不要告诉别人你是谁 明白吗
[1:26:43] Not you, not that girl. 还有那个女孩
[1:26:54] 保护自己
[1:27:09] You, you’ve got balls, I’ll give you that. 没错 又是你这个顽皮的女孩
[1:27:13] A man needs a girl to point… 男人的头被女人用枪口…
[1:27:15] a gun to his head every once in awhile. 指着一段时间
[1:27:16] Yeah? Lend me yours and I can do it again. 是的 借你的枪 我还会这样做
[1:27:24] This is gonna hurt. 这是很痛苦的
[1:27:28] Yes? Good, 是的 没错
[1:27:29] I like it rough. 因为我喜欢刺激
[1:27:52] You know, I saw you on the news. 你知道 我在新闻上看到你
[1:27:55] You came in here after the wall went up. 你从后面的墙来这里…
[1:27:58] That takes balls. 这需要勇气
[1:28:02] There’s no law. 这儿没有法律
[1:28:03] No order. 没有命令
[1:28:05] The place was practically begging me. 这儿只能求我
[1:28:13] And the zombies, don’t scare you? 僵尸也没有吓到你
[1:28:15] Brother Z? No. 我有很僵尸弟兄
[1:28:17] No, I’ve got pit bulls that cause me more trouble than that. 还有比特犬就能解决他们
[1:28:24] Help! 不
[1:28:25] You think I’m that stupid? You think I’m that stupid? 你以为我是傻瓜
[1:28:30] You gonna wish I killed you. 你想让我杀了你
[1:28:33] Look around. 看看你四周
[1:28:35] You’re are already dead. 我们都会死的
[1:28:45] Not me. 我不会死
[1:29:00] What, you’re gonna blow us all up? 要炸飞我们吗
[1:29:02] Maybe… 也许吧
[1:29:04] Maybe I will, 也许我会
[1:29:06] or maybe… 或者 也许…
[1:29:07] I’ll just blow up that wall out there. 我去那里炸了隔离墙
[1:29:10] And that’s your plan to get out? 这是你的逃跑计划
[1:29:14] Who said I wanted out? 谁说我要逃跑了
[1:29:18] I’m king of this shit, 我是这里的国王
[1:29:22] Before all this, 我以前一无所有
[1:29:23] I was just a nine to fiver… 我只是个混混…
[1:29:25] I was trying to get through the goddamn day. 过一天算一天
[1:29:29] My life meant nothing. 人生没有意义
[1:29:32] I was nothing. 我什么都没有
[1:29:36] But now… Now? 但现在…现在
[1:29:41] It’s a paradise, 这里是天堂
[1:29:44] But now… 但现在…
[1:29:46] now they want to go, and bomb it. 他们想炸毁这里
[1:29:49] Right? 真的
[1:29:52] But… 但…
[1:29:55] What if it is too big to bomb? 如果威力太大而被炸毁
[1:29:59] See, it got me thinking. 让我想想
[1:30:02] What if…? 如果…
[1:30:03] Mr. Z out for a walk. 僵尸先生出去散步
[1:30:08] Expand his horizons. 扩展它们的视野
[1:30:11] But… 但…
[1:30:12] See now… 现在…
[1:30:14] The old Z… old Z can’t do it on his own. 僵尸…不能做到这一切
[1:30:18] No no no no, 不 不 不 不
[1:30:19] But me and Z? 但我和僵尸
[1:30:22] Me and Z, got what you call “a mutual interest”. 我和僵尸有一些所谓的共同利益
[1:30:27] So, no! No! No! 所以 不 不 不
[1:30:30] I don’t want out of this shit! 我不想离开这里
[1:30:33] I’m taking this shit with me! 我要继续下去 跟我来
[1:30:47] Get on your knees… 给我跪下
[1:30:49] Now! 现在
[1:30:56] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 好的 很好
[1:31:15] What are you going to do? 你要干什么
[1:31:16] Huh? What are you going to do? 你要干什么
[1:31:35] King of the fucking Zombies! 去死吧 僵尸之王
[1:31:42] No! No! 不 不
[1:31:44] No! 不
[1:32:05] Todd get that bitch! 抓住那个婊子
[1:32:07] Where are you going? Huh? Where are you going? 你去哪里
[1:32:12] You bitch! 你这个婊子
[1:32:21] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[1:32:22] Oh, no. 不
[1:32:25] -Come on. -Yes! -来吧 -不
[1:32:45] No! 不
[1:32:46] What? You’re not done with her yet? 什么 你还没有跟她聊完
[1:32:48] No, I’m not done with her yet. 不 我还没有干她呢
[1:32:51] I’m gonna rip every little piece… 我要全部都杀了…
[1:33:15] This is Jesus. 我的天哪…
[1:33:24] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 哦 你一定是在开玩笑吧
[1:33:33] Kill her. 杀了他
[1:34:38] Come on. 来吧
[1:34:50] Get off! Get off! 滚开
[1:34:53] No! 不
[1:35:01] Nooooooo! 不
[1:35:06] Nice swing. 它追来了吗
[1:35:08] Drive, Krabowski. 克拉考斯基 快开
[1:35:19] As we count down the hours… 在数小时后…
[1:35:21] for the inevitable, tragic firebombing of Mission East… 东团的悲剧不可避免…
[1:35:25] we now join General Lyons… 现在 有关最新信息…
[1:35:26] for this important update. 我们连线里昂将军
[1:35:28] For more than a year, 一年多来
[1:35:29] we have worked very closely with Phenotrans… 我们与Phenotrans一起合作…
[1:35:31] to improve how we treat infected people. 为了提高幸存者的治疗效果
[1:35:34] When survivors pass through this gate, 当幸存者通过这扇门…
[1:35:37] we will implant them with these. 我们将这个植入
[1:35:40] This chip contains year supply… 这颗芯片中 包含了一年份的
[1:35:43] of highly concentrated Zombrex. 高浓缩Zombrex剂量
[1:35:46] No more daily shots. 不必每天来一针
[1:35:48] No more human error. 不必担心人为犯错
[1:35:51] No more tragedies like this one. 就没有更多的这样的悲剧
[1:35:53] -Is Phenotrans involved? -Thank you. -Phenotrans是否参与 -谢谢
[1:35:59] -You use Zombrex every day? -Every day. -你每天都用Zombrex -每天用
[1:36:02] I want you to take this and wait over there. 拿着这个东西到那边候着去
[1:36:07] Get the hell away from me. 离我远点
[1:36:08] I know you’re pissed at me, and you have every right to be. 我知道你很生气 你说的没错
[1:36:10] But I did what I did to save my friend. 但是我这样做是为了救我的朋友
[1:36:12] Oh, you lied on national TV, and you cost me my career. 在国家电视上撒谎 是砸了你自己的饭碗
[1:36:16] Why would I be pissed? 我为什么生气
[1:36:17] I didn’t lie. 我没撒谎
[1:36:19] I never sent you to that warehouse. 我没有通知你 是那个仓库
[1:36:21] You put a note on my car. 你把信放在我的车上
[1:36:23] No, I didn’t. 不 我从不写信
[1:36:26] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[1:36:28] Lyons… 是里昂
[1:36:30] -He screwed us both. -Yeah. -他想搞砸我们两个 -是的…
[1:36:31] Me, more than you… 我比你更乱…
[1:36:33] So what the hell is going on? 到底是怎么回事
[1:36:35] Okay, look… 好了 听着
[1:36:36] Phenotrans came to us years ago with these chips. 每年Phenotrans公司都找我们要这些芯片
[1:36:39] It was a civil rights nightmare, obviously. 这明显是一场社会的噩梦
[1:36:42] So we passed. Now look what’s happened. 然后被放弃了 现在你看发生了什么事
[1:36:44] The Army has been set up to take over Homeland Defense. 军队接管了整个世界
[1:36:47] Lyons is a frick’in hero. 里昂是个英雄
[1:36:50] and they can put these computer chips in who ever they feel like. 给他们植入这种芯片 那是什么样的感觉
[1:36:58] How do I fix this? 我们怎么解决这个问题
[1:37:04] Okay, look. 好了 听着
[1:37:06] Does your kid have any other information from the warehouse? 你的朋友知道仓库里更多信息吗
[1:37:10] He’s got pictures. 他拍了张照片
[1:37:16] Wait a minute. 等一下
[1:37:20] Check it out, 看看这个
[1:37:22] The Army already had those chips on their trucks when they arrived. 当他们到达时 芯片已经在军队卡车上了
[1:37:28] That’s not even the half of it. 这还没到一半
[1:37:37] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:37:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:37:43] Hey, 嘿
[1:37:44] I’m leaving and I just thought maybe I could… 我以为我可以找到蔡斯
[1:37:47] get some closure on Chase before I left. 没想到他早就离开了
[1:37:49] I’m sorry about him. 我为他感到遗憾
[1:37:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:37:53] Listen, can I talk to the officer who led that mission? 我可以对领导这次任务的官员采访吗
[1:37:56] I think it would make me feel better knowing what he saw. 也许我会觉得比他所看到的更好
[1:38:00] That off the books mission I did it as a favor… 秘密救援行动 是我自作主张的…
[1:38:03] I’m sorry, I can’t do that. 对不起 我不能这样做
[1:38:06] I know. 我知道
[1:38:07] I’m just trying to make sure I did everything I could, 我只想确定一下我能做的都做了
[1:38:12] But you said he did make a difference and I think… 你说我做出了改变 我想…
[1:38:15] I think he would like that. 我想他会喜欢的
[1:38:17] That line of survivors out there proves that. 在这些幸存者那里已经证明了
[1:38:21] Let me add something personal. 让我来告诉你吧
[1:38:23] I came here with orders to wipe this place out. 我是受命来这里清理的
[1:38:26] But instead… 但恰恰相反…
[1:38:28] my boys… 我的士兵们…
[1:38:30] are out there handing out blankets! 却在分发毛毯
[1:38:32] And hot meals. 热饭菜
[1:38:34] Every one of them, me in particular… 他们每个人 特别的…
[1:38:36] owe that to him. 感谢他
[1:38:38] And you. 你呢
[1:38:42] You’ve had enough time to get the new chips here? 你花很多的时间来这里是为了新的芯片吗
[1:38:46] This is the US Army, darling. 这些是美国士兵 亲爱的
[1:38:48] When lives are on the line, we move pretty damn fast. 如果生命安全受到威胁 我们会迅速采取行动
[1:38:51] That’s a welcome change. 这是一个可喜的变化
[1:38:53] And Phenotrans, they can move up? Phenotrans 他们能做到这些
[1:38:56] Well, they are not military, they’re not bad. 他们不是军人 但也不坏
[1:38:58] With three or four days warning. 提前三四天的时间
[1:39:00] They get the job done. 来完成这项工作
[1:39:03] Three or four days? 三四天
[1:39:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:39:19] Survivors would only need… 幸存者们只需要
[1:39:20] to refill the drug once a year, 一年注射一次疫苗
[1:39:23] Would anyone who has this disease not want that? 但所有患有这种疾病的人都不希望这样
[1:39:25] Maybe they wouldn’t want to be tracked… 也许他们不想被军队
[1:39:27] by the army 24/7. 每天二十四小时的跟踪
[1:39:28] Reading their vital signs, tracking their movements. 查看他们的生命体征 追踪他们的行踪
[1:39:31] You want the Army to know… 算了吧 难道你愿意
[1:39:32] every time you’re taking a dump, Sue? Come on! 每次尿尿时 有人在盯着你
[1:39:34] The Army is not tracking every time I take a dump, Frank. 我每次尿尿军队不会跟踪我 弗兰克
[1:39:38] -You don’t know that. -This is ridiculous. -你不知道的 -这是荒谬的
[1:39:40] The only thing they will be tracking… 他们要追踪的唯一的目的是…
[1:39:43] is if you need more drugs, 看看药物是否在有效范围内
[1:39:44] -Really? -Yes. -真的吗 -是的…
[1:39:45] Yeah, I’m sure. 我敢肯定
[1:39:46] Because most people can’t be trusted to remember… 因为绝大部分的患者 经常会忘记
[1:39:48] when their life saving drug, 他的救命药
[1:39:49] is about to run out. 马上就要用完了
[1:39:50] But what if does more than that? 如果他们做的更过分…
[1:39:52] What if it listens to your phone calls? 如果他们监听你的手机…
[1:39:53] Knows who you’re talking too, knows what you are talking about? 他们知道你在跟谁说话 知道你在说什么
[1:39:56] -Knows if you’re about to protest something, -You’re crazy. -你们中的大多数人会抗议 -你疯了
[1:39:59] What happens when they don’t like what you’re doing, 如果他们不喜欢你做的…
[1:40:01] come to your house in a unmarked van… 他们开着无牌面包车来到你的家…
[1:40:03] throw you in the back and take you to a secret base in Uzbekistan… 他们将你装入一个袋子带到乌兹别克斯坦的秘密基地…
[1:40:06] where they will hook up electrodes to your ball sack… 在那里 他们将电极放置在你的小家伙上…
[1:40:10] and make you talk? 让你说话
[1:40:12] -Frank… -That’s a fact -弗兰克…-这是一个事实
[1:40:13] -No -Google it… -不 -不信问谷哥
[1:40:14] That’s is simply, bat shit crazy. 疯了 这些都是废话
[1:40:18] Well, they’ve called me that since Willamette. 好了 他们已经从威拉米特打电话给我了
[1:40:20] But guess what? 但你猜怎么着…
[1:40:22] I’m still here. 我还在这里
[1:40:30] We have Bravo team guest estimate at one kilometer. 我们的部队在布拉沃一公里旁
[1:40:33] Make sure we have some guys on roofs. 我们要确保有人在屋顶上
[1:40:35] Okay, we have a lookout in the northwest corner too. 我们在西北角有一个观察哨
[1:40:40] Hey. 嘿
[1:40:42] So, Phenotrans need three or four days… Phenotrans需要三到四天时间
[1:40:45] to get those chips to the military. 才能把芯片送到军队
[1:40:47] So, how did the bastards have them when they arrived? 那么那个混蛋带他们来的话 他们会来吗
[1:40:49] Exactly. 没错
[1:40:51] Wait, your friend has got the FEZA waybill… 好吧 让你的朋友带上仓库中的…
[1:40:54] straight to the warehouse. Feza公司药物的样品
[1:40:55] But no one at FEZA has heard of him. 但是 在FEZA没有人听说过他们
[1:41:00] Let’s see if the military has. 让我们来看看军队
[1:41:03] Norton, look at you. 诺顿 看你了
[1:41:06] Yeah, show me that waybill. 好的 给我条形码
[1:41:17] Those fuckers! 见鬼
[1:41:19] The shipment came from Fort Carson. 这批货物来自卡森堡
[1:41:20] That’s General Lyons base. 那里是里昂将军的总部
[1:41:24] Sit tight, The world got to see this. 等着 世界需要看到这些
[1:41:30] Hey, wait… 嘿 等等…
[1:41:33] No! No! Please! Please! 不 求你了
[1:41:34] Shit. 该死的
[1:41:43] Tear it apart, if you have too. 必要时使用武力
[1:41:45] Check everywhere. 检查所有的地方
[1:41:48] 华尔街日报
[1:41:57] Chase, 蔡斯
[1:41:59] the army planted the bad Zombrex in there. 军队生产假Zombrex的厂房就在那里
[1:42:02] So track the label of that case you took the picture of. 听着 根据你的照片里的标签追踪到的
[1:42:05] If you can’t find me, it will lead to them. 如果你找不到我 这会指引你
[1:42:25] Halt! Get down! Get down! 闭嘴 举起手来 举起手来
[1:42:28] On the ground, now! 马上把手举起来
[1:42:29] Check her out, check her! 搜查她 搜查她
[1:42:44] Leave your vehicle. 把车停下…
[1:42:50] Walk towards the wall, slowly. 慢慢走到隔离墙
[1:42:57] Keep your hands where we can see them. 举起你的手
[1:43:02] They’re not going to shoot us? 他们会对我们开枪吗
[1:43:05] No, we’re gonna be fine. 不 我们会没事的
[1:43:15] Oh, shit. Come on! 哦 该死的 快跑
[1:43:29] Turn down the radio. 请关闭收录机
[1:43:33] I’m sorry, what? 对不起 什么
[1:43:35] Turn off the radio now! 关掉你的收录机
[1:43:38] Okay. 好的
[1:43:44] We need to see those hands. 我们要看到你的手
[1:43:47] Your hands, let me see them. 伸出手 让我看看
[1:43:53] Step away from the vehicle. 走出车外
[1:43:56] -Is everything OK? -Step away from the vehicle! -没问题吧 -离开车子
[1:43:58] Yeah, Yeah. 好的 好的
[1:44:00] Step away from the vehicle, now! 滚出车子 现在
[1:44:02] No problem! 没问题
[1:44:05] No problem! 没问题
[1:44:22] I lost the target! I can’t see! 丢失目标 我看不到
[1:44:30] Conserve your ammo, wait for targets. 停止射击 等待目标
[1:44:40] Come on, boys and girls. 来吧 孩子
[1:45:03] Welcome… 欢迎…
[1:45:05] to the after party, to the party! 回家的盛宴
[1:45:15] Is that’s a fucking bomb? 该死的 这是炸弹
[1:45:17] Son of a bitch. 见鬼
[1:45:23] Go. 来吧
[1:45:45] -I think I see movement. -Open fire! -我看到有移动目标 -开火
[1:47:25] Come on! 来吧
[1:47:40] Crystal! 克里斯特尔
[1:48:16] Bomb! 炸弹
[1:48:17] -Bomb! -Withdrawal! -炸弹 -快撤
[1:48:20] Withdrawal! Withdrawal! 撤 快
[1:48:22] Clear the area. 离开这里
[1:48:27] Crystal! The bomb! 克里斯特尔 有炸弹
[1:48:30] Go! 快跑
[1:48:52] This is gonna hurt! 这会让你很爽
[1:49:19] Run! 快跑
[1:50:02] Is this a secure line? 这条线路安全吗
[1:50:04] Yes, sir, It is, 是的 先生 很安全
[1:50:05] You’ve done well, General. 做得很好 将军
[1:50:07] Public pressure has worked just as you predicted. 舆论压力就像你预测的那样
[1:50:10] I believe we have help congress and the press… 我认为我们帮助国会和媒体…
[1:50:13] To better understand their priorities, sir, 更好地掌握了他们的重点 先生
[1:50:15] I have the go order in my hand. 命令在我手上
[1:50:18] You have your green light, Lyons. 可以执行了 里昂
[1:50:19] Thank you, General Hemlock. 谢谢你 赫姆洛克将军
[1:50:31] We are T minus five minutes. 我们减少了五分钟时间
[1:50:47] You okay? 你没事吧
[1:50:49] Yeah, are we done? 你早就结束了
[1:50:51] Almost. 是的
[1:50:54] Hey, you mind if I plug this in? 你介意我这样充个电吗
[1:50:56] The battery is low. 电池没电了
[1:51:03] Well, I guess you must be pretty happy. 嗯 我想你一定很兴奋
[1:51:07] Finally got your big story. 有这么大的一个新闻事件
[1:51:12] I’m happy we got out alive. 我很高兴我们能活着出来
[1:51:16] Thank you, 谢谢
[1:51:20] Krabowski. 克莱博斯克
[1:51:29] 历史记录
[1:51:33] Sorry, I’ve gotta… 对不起 我要…
[1:51:35] I haven’t been able to find Jordan nowhere. 我找遍了任何地方都没找到乔丹
[1:51:37] Yeah, Go. 去找她吧
[1:51:39] I wanted to thank her. 我想谢谢她
[1:51:41] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[1:51:46] This will only sting for a moment. 可能瞬间有点灼痛
[1:51:51] What? 什么
[1:51:56] And in three, two, one. 三 二 一
[1:52:00] We’re up. 我们准备好了
[1:52:09] Gentlemen, 先生们
[1:52:12] Project Watchtower… 瞭望塔项目
[1:52:15] is now online. 正式上线
[1:52:16] Good job! 干得好
[1:52:17] Today, America breathes a sigh of relief. 今天 美国已经松了一口气
[1:52:21] We survived. 我们活下来了
[1:52:23] And there is every reason to hope… 有充分的理由相信
[1:52:25] this is the last time we will face such a crisis. 这是我们最后一次面对这样的危机了
[1:52:29] There is no reason to believe that at all. 这所说的完全是在扯淡…
[1:52:31] The zombie virus is out there… 僵尸病毒仍然在那里
[1:52:33] waiting, resting, rethinking it’s strategy. 等待着 休整着 重新评估他们的策略
[1:52:40] When it’s ready, 当它们准备好了…
[1:52:41] it will be back. 就会卷土重来
[1:52:43] All we can do is… 我们所能做的就是…
[1:52:46] hope we are ready too. 希望我们也准备好了
[1:52:50] Thank you, Frank. 谢谢你 弗兰克
[1:52:53] Coming up next, celebrity dogs. 接下来”明星狗” 节目时间
[1:52:57] Celebrity dogs. 明星狗
[1:53:01] Come on, Jordan, pick up. 快点 乔丹 回答啊
[1:53:51] Chase… 蔡斯…
[1:53:53] The army planted bad Zombrex in there. 军队生产假Zombrex的厂房就在那里
[1:53:56] The tracking label on that crate you took a picture of. 我根据你照片里的标签追踪到的
[1:53:59] If you can’t find me, will lead you to them. 如果你找不到我 这会指引你
[1:54:17] -What’s that? -It’s. ah… -这是什么 -这…
[1:54:22] Real news. 真正的新闻
[1:54:37] Sky Captain, this is Zulu-2 approaching target. 长官 这里是祖鲁2号 已接近目标
[1:54:39] Roger, Zulu-2, weapons are free. 收到 祖鲁2号 开始轰炸
[1:54:41] Roger, Sky Captain, starting the run now. 明白 长官 马上开始
2015年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Zombieland:Double Tap(丧尸乐园2)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Boys in the Band(乐队男孩)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme