时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Look out, world. | 小心点 人间 |
[00:19] | I have arrived. | 我来了 |
[00:29] | 25 quids. | 25英镑 |
[00:33] | I’ve got two. | 我有两英镑 |
[00:36] | That’ll get you this. | 能买到这个 |
[00:39] | No money, no ride. | 没钱 下车 |
[00:42] | Just get me to my house. | 你把我送到家 |
[00:43] | There’s money there, and I can– | 我家里有钱 我可以 |
[00:44] | Out! | 下去 |
[01:03] | Can I ask what your business is? | 请问你来这里有何贵干 |
[01:06] | I reckon you’re selling something | 你应该是来推销的吧 |
[01:07] | if you came all the way out this way. | 大老远跑来这 |
[01:10] | I came from over there. | 我从那里面来的 |
[01:12] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我知道了 |
[01:15] | Oh, I’m glad the owner finally got a housekeeper. | 太好了 这家终于请保洁阿姨了 |
[01:17] | If you’ve got reasonable rates, | 如果你的价钱合适 |
[01:19] | me and the missus could use a hand at ours. | 我和我太太也想请个人来帮忙 |
[01:22] | I’ve a collection of Bethany fixtures, | 我有一些贝瑟尼灯具 |
[01:24] | which need constant dusting. | 需要经常除尘 |
[01:25] | What’s your name, sir? | 你叫什么 先生 |
[01:27] | Robert Truss from number 220. | 罗伯特·特拉斯 住在220号 |
[01:30] | Well, Robert, | 罗伯特 |
[01:32] | I’m not the help. | 我不是帮佣 |
[01:34] | I live here. | 我住在这 |
[01:35] | We’re neighbors. | 我们是邻居 |
[01:38] | That’s a good one, yes. | 好好笑 |
[01:41] | Oh, you’re serious. | 你是说真的 |
[01:43] | But that can’t be. | 但是不可能啊 |
[01:44] | I mean, you living in an upstanding community such as this. | 你怎么会住在这么体面的社区呢 |
[01:47] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你又不认识我 |
[01:49] | I know the kind of people who do live here, | 我知道什么样的人住在这里 |
[01:51] | and you are not the type. | 你不属于这类人 |
[01:53] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[01:54] | So what type am I, exactly? | 那我是哪一类人呢 |
[01:57] | What about me doesn’t fit in with you upstanding residents? | 我哪一点不容于你们这些体面的居民 |
[02:01] | Is it because I’m tall? | 因为我个子高吗 |
[02:03] | Or female? Or Black? | 还是我是女人 黑人 |
[02:06] | You stay back. | 你别过来 |
[02:07] | And I’ll not be threatened this way | 我不会任由别人在我自己家附近 |
[02:08] | in my own neighborhood. | 这样威胁我 |
[02:09] | And I won’t be treated like a criminal in mine. | 我也不会任由别人在我家门前把我当罪犯 |
[02:17] | Oh, there you are. | 你在就好 |
[02:18] | I have got a list of things I need you to fix, | 我有一堆事情要你解决 |
[02:21] | starting with punishing your racist neighbor. | 第一件就是惩罚你那个种族歧视的邻居 |
[02:23] | You’ll have to be more specific, love, | 你得说具体点 亲爱的 |
[02:24] | and I’m on the clock. | 我时间紧迫 |
[02:25] | I got a bloke in an alien costume | 有个家伙扮成外星人 |
[02:26] | with another alien inside him, | 身体里还有另一个外星人 |
[02:28] | and I gotta prep my gut for a purging spell. | 我要积蓄力量施驱逐咒 |
[02:59] | 无网络连接 此区域无魔鬼网络覆盖 请回地狱恢复信号 | |
[03:04] | Dammit. | 该死的 |
[03:07] | Please get me out of this meat-fumed atrocity. | 把我从这个充满肉味的臭衣服里面弄出来 |
[03:09] | Oh, what do you mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[03:10] | You mean you don’t want any special sauce | 你不想在那个坏坏的大汉堡里面 |
[03:12] | with that big, bad burger? | 加点特殊酱汁吗 |
[03:13] | Hold it right there. | 先停一下 |
[03:15] | – Oh, hey, girl. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[03:17] | John, where’s your washing machine? | 约翰 你家洗衣机在哪 |
[03:19] | I don’t need one. | 我不需要 |
[03:20] | You see, my clothes are bewitched | 我的衣服上施了咒 |
[03:22] | to clean themselves whenever they see fit. | 它觉得该洗了就会自动清洁 |
[03:25] | Mm, your clothes have thoughts. | 你的衣服还能思考 |
[03:26] | That’s kind of hot. | 有点性感啊 |
[03:28] | Creepy. | 真可怕 |
[03:30] | I also need the Internet. | 我还要用网络 |
[03:32] | Yes, the Internet. | 对哦 网络 |
[03:34] | I will get right to that. | 我马上弄 |
[03:36] | I will whip up a spell in no time. | 我现在就施展咒语 |
[03:39] | I just…I’ve got to get… | 只是 我得去拿 |
[03:41] | – John. – Something with–yeah. | -约翰 -一个东西 |
[03:57] | 无网络连接 此区域无魔鬼网络覆盖 请回地狱恢复信号 | |
[04:00] | You and your empty promises, John. | 约翰 你个言而无信的人 |
[04:04] | Yes, I am a U.S. citizen, | 对 我是美国公民 |
[04:06] | but my mother was from Northumberland, | 但是我妈来自英国诺森伯兰 |
[04:08] | so I’m practically a local. | 所以我相当于本地人 |
[04:11] | My background check says I’m only 15? | 背景调查显示我才十五岁 |
[04:13] | Okay, yeah, that’s because I spent my adolescence | 好吧 对 那是因为我青春期 |
[04:16] | in another dimension | 待在另一个维度 |
[04:17] | where time works differently, so– | 那里的时间不太一样 所以 |
[04:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:04] | Oh, good, you’re back. | 太好了 你回来了 |
[05:05] | I need you to fix the kitchen sink and– | 我需要你修一下厨房水槽 |
[05:07] | what are you wearing? | 你穿的什么啊 |
[05:08] | Have you seen my emergency pack of smokes? | 你看见我那包救急烟了吗 |
[05:10] | I knew that I left them here somewhere. | 我知道我肯定放在这附近 |
[05:12] | No–I still need the Internet, | 不是 我还是要用网络 |
[05:13] | and a job, and food apparently. | 还要一份工作 还有吃的 |
[05:16] | Living topside takes work, love. | 身居高位是要努力工作的 亲爱的 |
[05:19] | But you do everything with magic. | 但是你做事全靠魔法 |
[05:21] | Which is work! | 这就是工作啊 |
[05:22] | Bollocks! | 烦死了 |
[05:29] | There you are. | 在这呢 |
[05:32] | Thank you. | 太好了 |
[05:34] | How about a spell to fix the sink? | 施个咒修一下水槽吧 |
[05:41] | Oh, come on, you have got to be kidding me! | 不是吧 还有完没完了 |
[05:44] | You try getting a job | 有本事你试试 |
[05:45] | when your last employers were the Triumvirate of Hell. | 给地狱三巨头做事后 还能不能找到工作 |
[05:48] | Just give me my power back, | 把我的力量还给我 |
[05:50] | or I will have your blood drained | 不然我抽干你的血 |
[05:51] | to fill my swimming pool. | 倒进我的游泳池里 |
[05:57] | I miss my blood pool. | 我想我的血池了 |
[06:02] | Sterling silver. | 纯银的 |
[06:11] | European enamelware. | 欧洲搪瓷 |
[06:14] | Hundred-year-old designer luggage, okay. | 有百年历史 名匠打造的皮箱 |
[06:17] | Huh, Bethany table lamp. | 贝瑟尼台灯 |
[06:38] | Sorry I never learned to read music like you, Mom. | 对不起 妈 我没有像你一样学会识谱 |
[06:41] | My, how the mighty have fallen. | 天啊 老虎也有失势的一天 |
[06:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:48] | Who said that? | 是谁说话 |
[06:50] | Back right corner, my lady. | 后面角落里 小姐 |
[06:52] | Further right. Almost there. | 往右再走走 很近了 |
[06:55] | And now you’ve got it. | 就是这里 |
[07:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:02] | Aleister Crowley, at your service. | 阿莱斯特·克劳利 愿为你效劳 |
[07:05] | But enough about me. | 不说我了 |
[07:07] | My concern is for you, dear girl. | 我担心的是你 亲爱的孩子 |
[07:11] | What’s become of the notorious Astra Logue? | 臭名昭著的阿斯特拉·罗格怎么沦落至此 |
[07:14] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[07:16] | Of course I do. | 当然知道 |
[07:18] | You’re the woman who clawed her way | 你就是那个一步步爬到 |
[07:19] | to the tops of Tartarus. | 地狱顶端的女人 |
[07:21] | Looks like you’ve discovered the hard way | 看来你已经意识到 |
[07:23] | that you can’t take that power with you, eh? | 失去力量的日子很艰难 |
[07:26] | In some ways, it’s easier in Hell | 某种程度上来讲 在地狱更轻松 |
[07:28] | because there aren’t any rules, but here, there are so many, | 因为没有条条框框 这里就太多了 |
[07:31] | and following them isn’t getting me anywhere. | 就算我遵守了也是白费功夫 |
[07:33] | It’s…humiliating. | 真是 丢脸 |
[07:36] | A powerful queen has become a helpless princess, | 叱咤风云的女王变成了无助的公主 |
[07:40] | and Hell is lesser for it. | 地狱损失了一员大将 |
[07:43] | Look who’s talking. | 真是五十步笑百步 |
[07:44] | A renowned warlock, Satanist, and alien enthusiast | 大名鼎鼎的巫师 撒旦教徒 狂热异教徒 |
[07:47] | trapped in a portrait. | 困在画里 |
[07:49] | Touché, my lady. | 说得对 女士 |
[07:52] | That scoundrel John Constantine summoned me from Hell | 那个混蛋约翰·康斯坦丁把我从地狱召唤来 |
[07:56] | to learn my secrets, | 获悉我的秘密 |
[07:58] | and when he was done with me, | 等他知晓之后 |
[08:00] | he banished me into this blasted painting | 他把我驱逐到这幅该死的画里 |
[08:03] | and tossed me into this rubbish heap. | 扔进这个垃圾堆里 |
[08:06] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 听起来像是他会做的事 |
[08:09] | John made me promise to give living | 约翰要我保证像正常人一样 |
[08:10] | like a normal human being an honest go, | 坦诚地生活 |
[08:13] | but he did not prepare me for how hard it would be up here. | 但是他没告诉我这上边生活有多艰难 |
[08:16] | This house is falling apart. I am completely broke. | 这栋房子快塌了 我身无分文 |
[08:20] | I don’t know how to fix any of it. | 我完全不知道怎么解决这些问题 |
[08:21] | Master Constantine has neutered us both, hasn’t he? | 康斯坦丁大师把我们俩弄成废人了对吧 |
[08:25] | But your predicament is easily rectified. | 但是你的困境要改变很容易 |
[08:30] | A simple set of spells will give you the power | 一句简单的咒语就能让你 |
[08:32] | to change things around here. | 改变这里的一切 |
[08:35] | I can teach you how, if you’d like. | 如果你想的话 我可以教你 |
[08:37] | You’re offering to teach me magic? | 你是要教我魔法吗 |
[08:40] | It would be my greatest honor. | 那将是我最大的荣幸 |
[08:47] | The infamous Sara Lance. | 声名狼藉的莎拉·兰斯 |
[08:50] | I’ve been waiting a long time for you. | 我等了你很久 |
[08:53] | So you must be the all-powerful space lord behind all this. | 你一定就是幕后那位无所不能的太空领主 |
[08:57] | When you put it that way, I sound like a super-villain. | 你把我说得像是个大恶人似的 |
[09:00] | Such a bummer. Not at all my speed. | 真是扫兴 完全不适合我的节奏 |
[09:08] | But I have been waiting a long time to meet you, Sara. | 但是我等你很久了 莎拉 |
[09:11] | Is it okay if I call you that? | 我可以叫你莎拉吗 |
[09:12] | I feel like I’ve known you my whole life, | 我感觉认识了你一辈子 |
[09:15] | like we’re old friends, simpatico, | 感觉我们像是老朋友 相处和睦 |
[09:17] | dancing to the same drummer. | 步调一致 |
[09:20] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[09:21] | My name is Bishop, | 我叫主教 |
[09:25] | but that means literally nothing, right? | 但那其实没有任何含义对吧 |
[09:26] | You’ve never heard of me. | 你没听过我的名字 |
[09:28] | There’s no context for that label whatsoever, but… | 也不知道这名字的背后故事 但是 |
[09:32] | Who am I to you? | 我是你的什么人 |
[09:36] | You were stung by a Zaguron. | 你被扎贡龙蛰到了 |
[09:39] | Its venom has almost reached your heart. | 它的毒液几乎要到达你的心脏了 |
[09:41] | You’ve got about ten seconds before it’s lights out. | 还有十秒左右的时间你就会死了 |
[09:44] | You’ll have come all this way for nothing, | 你大老远白跑一趟了 |
[09:45] | and you’ll die with no answers as to why. | 并将会毫不知情地死去 |
[09:49] | So… Who am I to you? | 所以我是你的谁 |
[09:53] | I’m the man who’s going to save all of humanity, | 我是那个要拯救全人类的人 |
[09:56] | starting with you and this antidote. | 从你和这剂解药开始 |
[10:02] | Five, four, three… | 五 四 三 |
[10:06] | *To you, to you* | *送给你 送给你* |
[10:09] | *And to this great big universe* | *送给这个浩瀚的宇宙* |
[10:11] | *We’re spiraling through……* | *我们一直盘旋* |
[10:26] | No, no, don’t struggle. | 不不 别挣扎 |
[10:28] | Your muscles need time to adjust. | 你的肌肉需要时间去适应 |
[10:30] | What is this stuff? | 这是什么 |
[10:31] | Medicine to vitalize your organs. | 恢复你器官元气的药物 |
[10:33] | The transition can be tough. | 过程很辛苦 |
[10:35] | Bishop saved your life. | 主教救了你 |
[10:37] | I don’t want anything from him. | 我不要他任何东西 |
[10:38] | Get me out of here. | 放开我 |
[10:40] | How’s our patient this morning, Nurse Ava? | 我们的病人今早如何 艾娃护士 |
[10:42] | Pissed off and calculating the different ways she can kill you. | 很生气 在计算杀掉你的不同方法 |
[10:45] | – Back to her old self. – Perfect. | -变回她自己了 -好极了 |
[10:48] | I’ve got the presentation all ready for her. | 我已经为她准备好介绍了 |
[10:50] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[10:51] | But you haven’t even seen the pitch yet. | 但是你还没看到宣传呢 |
[10:53] | A/V Ava worked on it for days. | 影音艾娃弄了好几天 |
[10:57] | She’ll be crushed if you don’t give it even just a little peek. | 如果你不看一眼 她会崩溃的 |
[11:04] | Our planet was perfection. | 我们的星球完美无瑕 |
[11:07] | It had everything carbon-based life-forms needed | 这里有碳基生命体与自然以及彼此间 |
[11:10] | to coexist in harmony with nature and each other, | 和谐共存所需要的一切 |
[11:15] | but humanity would not be satisfied. | 但是人类并不满意于此 |
[11:18] | Human greed destroyed Earth and all who lived there. | 人类的贪婪摧毁了地球和地球上所有的生物 |
[11:24] | Everyone perished, | 所有人都死了 |
[11:28] | except for one man… | 除了一个人 |
[11:33] | Me. | 我 |
[11:34] | As a pioneer in bio-engineering, | 作为生物工程的先驱 |
[11:36] | the founder of A.V.A. Corp., | 艾娃公司创始人 |
[11:38] | and the designer-creator of the AVA clone, | 以及艾娃克隆人的设计创造者 |
[11:42] | I alone have the knowledge | 只有我有知识和方法 |
[11:44] | and means to restart humanity in the stars! | 让人类在星球上重新开始 |
[11:52] | The problem with Earth wasn’t its finite resources. | 地球的问题不是其有限的资源 |
[11:55] | The problem was man, | 而是人类 |
[11:58] | which is why I am creating a new version of mankind, | 所以我要创造新的人类 |
[12:01] | one with a body that can withstand the harsh conditions | 他们的身体可以承受我们新家的 |
[12:05] | of our new home | 恶劣环境 |
[12:06] | and with a spirit to adapt and thrive under any circumstance. | 他们的心灵可以适应任何环境并茁壮成长 |
[12:15] | That is a terrible plan. | 这个烂计划 |
[12:17] | You can’t save humanity by creating a bunch | 你不能为了拯救人类 |
[12:19] | of monster people like Amelia Earhart. | 创造一堆阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特那样的怪物出来 |
[12:22] | No one gets it right out of the gate, okay? | 没人一下子就能解决问题的好吗 |
[12:25] | But I have perfected a process of enhancing human capabilities | 不过我研发了能够通过加入外星种族基因 |
[12:30] | by adding extraterrestrial DNA. | 来完善提高人类能力的工程 |
[12:33] | I just needed the raw materials to work with. | 我只是需要原材料来执行 |
[12:35] | That was what was in those other pods, | 原来那些舱里的就是这些东西 |
[12:38] | and that’s why you kidnapped me, | 所以你绑架了我 |
[12:39] | to be raw material? | 让我变成你的原材料吗 |
[12:40] | Well, if that’s the case, then here you go. | 既然是这样的话 那就来吧 |
[12:44] | There’s your raw material. Now take me home. | 我给了你原材料 现在送我回家 |
[12:46] | Eugh, don’t sell yourself so short, sweet cheeks. | 别这样小看你自己 亲爱的 |
[12:49] | You’re here to be my partner. | 你是来做我搭档的 |
[12:56] | These new humans need to be taught to have a fighter’s spirit. | 这些新人类需要有人教导他们战士精神 |
[12:59] | That’s where you come in, Sara Lance. | 这就需要你了 莎拉·兰斯 |
[13:01] | You want me to teach your hybrids to be badasses, | 你要我把你的混合体教成猛将 |
[13:04] | to be their trainer? | 要我训练他们吗 |
[13:05] | Who better to imbue those qualities than you, | 还有谁比你这个杀不死的女人 |
[13:08] | the woman who can’t be killed? | 更适合灌输他们这些品质 |
[13:11] | There you go. | 到了 |
[13:13] | I know it’s a lot to take in, sweetie. | 我知道你很难接受 亲爱的 |
[13:15] | Don’t call me that, ever. | 不要再这样叫我 |
[13:16] | Right, because of the bossy Ava you were attached to back on Earth? | 好吧 因为你在地球那个霸道的艾娃吗 |
[13:19] | She is not “Bossy Ava.” | 她不是霸道艾娃 |
[13:21] | She’s Ava, and she’s human, and she has her own thoughts. | 她就是艾娃 她是人类 她有自己的思想 |
[13:25] | You may believe that, | 也许你相信那些 |
[13:27] | but all Avas have affinities and weaknesses | 但我在所有艾娃的基因模型中 |
[13:29] | that I built into their genetic blueprint. | 都植入了亲和力和弱点 |
[13:34] | You found and fell in love | 你发现并爱上了 |
[13:36] | with one of my greatest accomplishments. | 我最伟大的成就之一 |
[13:38] | It’s as though the universe knew to bring us together. | 就像是这个宇宙让我们走到了一起 |
[13:42] | – You’re a sick son of a bitch. – Think about my offer. | -你个变态混蛋 -想想我的提议吧 |
[13:45] | We’ve got all 15 seasons of “Wynonna Earp” | 我们已经为你准备好了 |
[13:47] | all cued up for you, so… | 十五季的《狙魔女杰》 |
[13:48] | *Take all the time you need* | *慢慢考虑* |
[13:55] | Here you go. | 开始了 |
[14:04] | Transformation is the most vital cornerstone of the dark arts. | 变形术是黑魔法中最重要的基石 |
[14:08] | To do this spell, twist your wrist | 要施这个咒语 扭一下手腕 |
[14:11] | in the direction of the object, | 在那个物品的方向 |
[14:13] | and visualize what you want your object to change into. | 然后想象你想要把那个物品变成什么 |
[14:17] | A little more fluid. That’s almost it. | 再流畅一点 这个挺像了 |
[14:20] | – Try again. – Just tell me the damn words. | -再试一次 -赶紧告诉我咒语 |
[14:24] | Permuto! | 移形换位 |
[14:27] | Permuto. | 移形换位 |
[14:30] | My stars! | 我的天哪 |
[14:32] | You’re a natural. | 你是个天生好手 |
[14:34] | Well, my mother was a powerful witch. | 我妈妈是个强大的巫师 |
[14:36] | Well, you’ve made her proud, dear girl. | 你让她骄傲 亲爱的姑娘 |
[14:38] | Smashing job. | 干的漂亮 |
[14:40] | But that was an easy one. | 但是那只是个简单的 |
[14:42] | You know, “Permuto” Has several meanings in Latin. | 你知道吗 移形换位在拉丁语中有很多种意思 |
[14:46] | One is to transform, | 一个是变形 |
[14:48] | but the other is to exchange. | 但是另外的意思是交换 |
[14:51] | If you provided an able body | 如果你能给我找到 |
[14:54] | with whom I could change places, | 一个能和我交换的身体 |
[14:56] | I’d be able to teach you with greater expediency. | 我就可以更加方便地教你 |
[14:59] | So some poor fellow would be trapped in the painting, | 所以有个倒霉蛋会被困在一个画里 |
[15:01] | and you’d have a body you could use to stab me in the back. | 然后你得到一个身体这样就可以背后捅我一刀 |
[15:04] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[15:05] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我想都不敢想 |
[15:07] | I promise the spell is easy to do and easy to undo | 我保证教的法术施放简单撤回也简单 |
[15:12] | if you so wish. | 如果你想要的话 |
[15:13] | So it’s the same spell, just a different intention. | 所以是同一个法术 就是目的不一样 |
[15:16] | If I could nod, that’s what I’d be doing right now. | 如果我可以点头 那就是我现在做的动作 |
[15:20] | All we need is a body for me to borrow. | 我们只需要给我借一副身体 |
[15:23] | Astra, you home, love? | 阿斯特拉 你在家吗 亲爱的 |
[15:28] | What’s all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[15:29] | What the hell is he doing down here? | 他在这做什么 |
[15:31] | I’m teaching this brilliant young lady how to use magic. | 我正在教这个聪明的女士如何使用魔法 |
[15:34] | It’s like you said, John. | 就像你说的 约翰 |
[15:36] | Life topside takes work, and this is me getting to it. | 生活蒸蒸日上需要努力 这就是我正在努力 |
[15:40] | Magic is a slippery slope, all right, love? | 魔法深不见底 亲爱的 |
[15:42] | Your mother knew that, | 你妈妈知道这点 |
[15:43] | and that’s why she got out of it. | 这也是为什么她摆脱了魔法 |
[15:44] | I mean, she left me | 她离开我 |
[15:46] | because I wouldn’t give it up. | 因为我没办法放弃 |
[15:47] | She wouldn’t want this for you, all right? | 她不会想让你也陷进去的 好吧 |
[15:49] | You don’t get to speak for her | 你没有资格替她说话 |
[15:50] | or tell me how to live my life. | 或者告诉我如何生活 |
[15:52] | Well, you are in my home, aren’t you? | 你现在在我家呢 不是吗 |
[15:53] | Okay, so now this is your house. | 好啊 现在这是你的房子了 |
[15:55] | I mean, how about when it was falling apart | 一切都支离破碎 |
[15:57] | and the bills weren’t being paid? | 没人交账单的时候呢 |
[15:58] | Was it your house then, too? | 那个时候也是你的房子吗 |
[15:59] | God, you are such an insufferable hypocrite. | 天哪 你简直是个难以忍受的伪君子 |
[16:02] | She’s got you there, old chap. | 她说的没错 老伙计 |
[16:04] | Sneaky old bastard, preying on her desperation. | 狡猾的老王八蛋 趁着她绝望占便宜 |
[16:07] | Whose fault was that? | 这是谁的过错呢 |
[16:08] | You vile old snake. I should’ve locked you | 你这条老毒蛇 我就应该把你锁在 |
[16:11] | in the cellar where no one could’ve found you. | 没人能找到你的地窖里去 |
[16:12] | – Put him down. – You going on about all your– | -把他放下 -你一直喋喋不休说你 |
[16:14] | – That’s enough! – Put him down. | -够了 -把他放下 |
[16:15] | – And all of your– – Permuto! | -还有你那些 -移形换位 |
[16:22] | What the bloody hell? | 该死的发生了什么 |
[16:24] | My word. It actually worked. | 我的天哪 真的有用 |
[16:28] | Brilliant job, dear girl. | 干得漂亮 亲爱的姑娘 |
[16:30] | Astra, put us back. | 阿斯特拉 把我们换回来 |
[16:33] | Permuto! | 移形换位 |
[16:36] | Oh, damn. – | 该死 |
[16:39] | Easy to do, easy to undo. | 施放简单 撤回也简单 |
[16:42] | – Oh, Astra, don’t– – Permuto! | -阿斯特拉 不要 -移形换位 |
[16:48] | Astra. | 阿斯特拉 |
[16:49] | Astra, undo this right now. | 阿斯特拉 赶紧撤回 |
[16:51] | Crowley is dangerous. He can’t be trusted! | 克劳利非常危险 不能相信他 |
[16:55] | Bravo, dear girl. | 干得漂亮 亲爱的女孩 |
[16:57] | Bravo to you. | 你真棒 |
[17:00] | Here’s the deal. | 我们的协议是这样的 |
[17:01] | You have 12 hours to stretch your legs | 你有十二小时的时间抻抻腿 |
[17:03] | and teach me magic. | 然后教我魔法 |
[17:05] | 12 hours, and then back into the painting. | 就十二个小时 然后你回到画里 |
[17:08] | If you do one unsanctioned spell, | 如果你放了一个我没批准的法术 |
[17:12] | it is over. | 直接结束 |
[17:14] | You got me? | 你懂我说的了吗 |
[17:15] | Like the clap, my lady. | 非常清楚 我的女士 |
[17:18] | Now let’s get to work, shall we? | 那我们开始吧 |
[17:26] | While studying the secrets of Egypt, | 再我研究埃及的秘密的时候 |
[17:29] | I learned that sorcery requires a… | 我明白了巫术需要一个 |
[17:33] | fruitful imagination. | 丰富的想象力 |
[17:36] | One must find potential in the dullest of things | 一个人必须在最不起眼的东西中发现潜能 |
[17:39] | to be truly magnificent. | 是非常了不起的 |
[18:09] | Finally. | 终于 |
[18:18] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[18:22] | There you are, killer. | 你原来在这呢 |
[18:33] | I have never seen anyone take to the dark arts | 我还从没见过任何人使用黑魔法 |
[18:37] | with such ease. | 像你这么轻松 |
[18:38] | Your natural talents are unparalleled. | 你的天赋无人能比 |
[18:41] | No one likes a kiss-ass, Aleister, | 没人喜欢马屁精 阿莱斯特 |
[18:43] | and I am not extending your parole. | 而且我不会给你延时的 |
[18:45] | Understood, my lady. | 明白 我的女士 |
[18:48] | What happened to my money? | 我的钱都去哪了 |
[18:50] | Oh, dear girl, you didn’t think the treasure | 亲爱的姑娘 你不会觉得宝藏 |
[18:51] | was real, did you? | 是真的吧 |
[18:54] | These transformations are but a glamour, a trick. | 这些转变不过是个皮囊 戏法 |
[18:57] | They are effective in deception, | 这些在欺骗的时候非常有效 |
[18:59] | but temporary by nature. | 但是在本质上是暂时的 |
[19:01] | So everything I just made– the money, these clothes– | 所以我刚才变的 那些钱和衣服 |
[19:04] | Will disappear before your very eyes. | 你会亲眼看着他们消失 |
[19:07] | Such are the rules of beginner-level magic. | 初学者级别的魔法就是这样的规则 |
[19:11] | What if I level up? | 那如果我升级呢 |
[19:13] | No, no, no, no, you’re not ready. | 不不不 你还没准备好 |
[19:15] | It takes ruthlessness and concentration | 那需要专注与冷酷 |
[19:18] | unlike any you can muster. | 不像任何你能激发的 |
[19:21] | Oh, Al. | 阿莱 |
[19:22] | You clearly don’t know me. | 你显然不认识我 |
[19:32] | Time for your checkup. | 你体检的时间到了 |
[19:37] | Vitals are good. | 体征一切正常 |
[19:39] | Just gonna check your mobility. | 现在要检查一下你的机动性 |
[19:42] | So are you an Earper for life yet? | 所以你现在狙魔女杰一生爱了吗 |
[19:45] | Oh, yeah, I’m digging it. | 简直了 我太喜欢了 |
[19:47] | They really figured out what the show was, | 他们真的弄明白这个剧是讲什么的了 |
[19:49] | and they went with it. | 然后他们顺其自然了 |
[19:50] | Well, I really hope | 我真心希望 |
[19:52] | that you’re a Wayhaught shipper | 你粉Wayhaught这一对 |
[19:53] | because if you aren’t, I have to– | 因为如果你不粉 我就要 |
[19:55] | Listen to me carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[19:57] | You’re gonna take me out of here | 你要带我离开这里 |
[19:58] | and help me find a power source to fuel my ship, understood? | 然后帮我找到一个能发动飞船的能源 明白了吗 |
[20:02] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[20:03] | It’s not in my DNA to disobey. | 我的DNA里不存在违抗 |
[20:05] | That’s just what he wants you to think. | 那是他想让你想的 |
[20:07] | Look, the only thing that’s holding you back is you. | 听着 只有你自己在拖你后腿 |
[20:09] | And you with that thing at my throat. | 还有你架在我脖子上的这个东西 |
[20:12] | Just promise you’ll help me escape. | 你就向我保证你会帮我逃跑 |
[20:15] | Go ahead and kill me. I’m disposable. | 你直接杀了我吧 我是可替换的 |
[20:17] | He’ll have another Nurse Ava ready by lunch. | 他会在中午之前再弄一个艾娃护士的 |
[20:21] | God, you are a human being! | 天哪 你是人 |
[20:24] | You have a soul. | 你有灵魂 |
[20:25] | You can decide for yourself what’s right and what’s wrong. | 你可以自己判断什么是对什么是错 |
[20:29] | Look, Bishop may have created you, | 或许是主教创造了你 |
[20:31] | but he doesn’t control you. | 但是他没办法控制你 |
[20:35] | Well, at least I can verify that your mobility | 至少我能确定你的行动能力 |
[20:37] | is working very well. | 恢复得 |
[20:39] | Back to bed, you. | 回到床上吧你 |
[20:41] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[20:43] | Please just think about what I said. | 请仔细想想我说的话 |
[20:52] | Astra, don’t fall for his tricks. | 阿斯特拉 别上他的当 |
[20:54] | He’s too dangerous to be out and about. | 把他放出来太危险了 |
[20:55] | Why do you think I trapped him in the bloody painting | 你以为我为什么没把他送回地狱 |
[20:57] | instead of sending him back to Hell? | 而是把他困在画里 |
[20:59] | He will go back into the painting | 等我得到我想要的 |
[21:00] | as soon as I get what I want. | 他就会立马回到画里 |
[21:02] | What, magic power? | 你想要什么 魔力 |
[21:04] | Astra, you don’t need it, love. | 阿斯特拉 你不需要它 亲爱的 |
[21:06] | Start from the bottom and work your way up like everyone else. | 从最底层开始一直向上努力 像其他人一样 |
[21:09] | I am not like everyone else, John. | 我跟其他人不一样 约翰 |
[21:12] | My bottom was just a little deeper than everyone else’s, | 我的底层要比别人低 |
[21:16] | but at least down in Hell, I was a boss, | 但至少我在地狱里还是老大 |
[21:19] | a ruler, and richer than God. | 统治者 比上帝富有 |
[21:21] | Do you have any idea how hard I worked to get there? | 你知道我多努力才坐上了那个位置 |
[21:25] | To go from being that traumatized, | 从一个受过创伤 受惊过度 |
[21:27] | terrified little girl with nothing to a queen? | 默默无闻的小女孩成为女王 |
[21:32] | I won’t go back to nothing, John. | 我不要再一无所有 约翰 |
[21:35] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:36] | John, are you meddling? | 约翰 你又在挑拨 |
[21:39] | Astra, please switch us back. | 阿斯特拉 请把我们俩换回来 |
[21:41] | I didn’t realize how hard it was for you. | 我没想到你过得这么艰难 |
[21:44] | I thought you had everything in hand. | 我以为你一切都在掌控之中 |
[21:45] | I promise I’ll help you. | 我答应过你会帮你 |
[21:48] | John and his empty promises. | 约翰和他空洞的诺言 |
[21:51] | Shall I remove the distraction? | 我能把这幅让人分心的画移走吗 |
[21:54] | Be nice–mm, ish. | 友好点 |
[21:57] | Don’t worry, I know exactly where to place him. | 别担心 我知道最应该把他放哪 |
[22:01] | You’re a right bastard, Aleister. | 你真是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 阿莱斯特 |
[22:03] | Trapping you in a painting was merciful. | 把你困在画里真是太仁慈了 |
[22:05] | It should’ve been the loo. | 就应该把你塞进马桶 |
[22:06] | You’re not so tough now, are you, my boy? | 你现在厉害不起来了吧 小子 |
[22:10] | How does it feel to be powerless? | 无能为力的感觉如何 |
[22:13] | To find yourself stripped | 发现你努力得到的一切 |
[22:14] | of everything you ever worked for? | 都被剥夺了 |
[22:17] | Astra and I have both felt that sting, | 我和阿斯特拉都有过那种痛苦 |
[22:19] | but now we will be unstoppable. | 但是我们将会势不可挡 |
[22:21] | I can finally complete my search | 我终于可以在天堂里 |
[22:24] | for the Fountain of Imperium out there in the heavens. | 寻找到帝国之泉了 |
[22:27] | Don’t wrap her up in your mad theories | 别把她带到你外星魔法的 |
[22:29] | of alien magic. | 疯狂理论里 |
[22:30] | The fountain is real, | 泉水是真的 |
[22:33] | and with my loyal protégé at my side, | 有我忠诚的学徒和我一起 |
[22:36] | I will finally possess it. | 我终将拥有它 |
[22:39] | Now, | 现在 |
[22:41] | let’s bring you up to your final resting place, | 我带你去你的长眠之地 |
[22:44] | shall we, Johnny? | 好吗 小约翰 |
[22:53] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[22:55] | Finally, we’re here. | 我们终于到了 |
[22:56] | You would think at least one of us | 还以为我们至少有一个人 |
[22:58] | would have this address memorized. | 能记得这里的地址呢 |
[22:59] | What, John always zaps us in and out of here. | 每次都是约翰带着我们闪进闪出的 |
[23:02] | Speaking of, where is he? John! | 说到约翰 他人呢 约翰 |
[23:04] | What are you all doing here? | 你们都跑这来干嘛 |
[23:06] | We are out of a timeship. We need a place to regroup. | 我们没有时间飞船了 我们需要一个地方重组 |
[23:08] | We’ve been walking around Northumberland | 我们在诺森伯兰走了好几个小时 |
[23:10] | for hours trying to find this house. | 就为找这个房子 |
[23:11] | Now is really not a good time. | 现在真不太方便 |
[23:13] | See, I’m in the middle of something, and I just– | 我正在处理一些事情 我刚 |
[23:15] | Ooh, are you expecting someone? | 你是在等人吗 |
[23:18] | Is it a date? Are you dating? | 是约会吗 你在约会了 |
[23:19] | Look, I am starved, y’all. What is there to eat? | 我都快饿死了 有没有什么吃的 |
[23:23] | I’ll make something. | 我做点吃的 |
[23:25] | Astra, where’s your Wi-Fi router? | 阿斯特拉 无线路由器在哪 |
[23:26] | I need to hook up Gideon. | 我要连线吉迪恩 |
[23:27] | Hoo-hoo, whatcha making? | 你在做什么东西呢 |
[23:29] | Something with ferret liver extract? | 含有雪貂肝脏提取物的东西 |
[23:33] | – You all need to leave now. – And gangrene oil? | -你们现在都必须离开 -还有坏疽油 |
[23:36] | Astra, your router? | 阿斯特拉 你的路由器在哪 |
[23:37] | There’s nothing in the fridge–it’s sad. | 冰箱里什么都没有 太悲哀了 |
[23:39] | You won’t like me when I’m hangry. | 你不会喜欢我饥饿时的样子的 |
[23:40] | Can I borrow your phone? | 我能用一下你的电话吗 |
[23:42] | That’s a lot of ferret liver extract. | 这雪貂肝脏提取物可真不少 |
[23:44] | Permuto! | 移形换位 |
[23:54] | Sorry, guys. | 对不起了伙计们 |
[23:56] | Astra, what have you done? | 阿斯特拉 你做了什么 |
[23:57] | I will turn you back as soon as I’m done, I promise. | 我弄完之后马上就把你们变回来 我保证 |
[24:02] | Let go. | 放手 |
[24:02] | Am I a flip phone? | 我是个翻盖手机吗 |
[24:05] | Hey, let go! | 放手 |
[24:07] | Astra! | 阿斯特拉 |
[24:12] | I’ve got that chatterbox, John Constantine, | 我把约翰·康斯坦丁那个话痨 |
[24:16] | up in the attic. | 放到阁楼里了 |
[24:17] | Distraction is the enemy of accomplishment. | 要想有所成就 就不能分心 |
[24:21] | No distractions here. | 这里没有让人分心的东西了 |
[24:23] | Let’s make some real power. | 我们施点正真的魔法吧 |
[24:28] | We will first create | 首先我们先创造一个 |
[24:30] | a magical energy-containing amulet. | 含有魔法能量的护身符 |
[24:43] | Yes, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[24:50] | Brilliant work, my lady. | 干得漂亮 女士 |
[24:52] | Your amulet is ready to be charged. | 你的护身符已经准备好被填满魔法了 |
[24:56] | There is only one thing powerful enough | 只有一件东西有足够的能量 |
[24:57] | to sustain this amulet– | 来支撑你的护身符 |
[24:59] | a human soul. | 人类的灵魂 |
[25:01] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:03] | I have got Christopher Columbus, Ed Gein– | 我这有克里斯多弗·哥伦布 艾德·盖恩 |
[25:06] | No, we will need a live human soul | 不行 我们需要一个心脏跳动的 |
[25:10] | from a beating heart. | 活人的灵魂 |
[25:12] | You conveniently left that off the ingredient list. | 你恰巧就把原材料清单里的这一项遗漏了 |
[25:16] | As queen of Hell, you spent millions of souls | 作为地狱的女王 你牺牲掉了无数的灵魂 |
[25:20] | like they were pennies. | 就像是他们一文不值 |
[25:23] | What’s one more before it goes down below, eh? | 再牺牲掉一个又如何呢 |
[25:27] | You said you wanted power. | 你说过你想要魔力的 |
[25:29] | This is the price. | 这就是代价 |
[25:33] | Hi, Robert. | 嗨 罗伯特 |
[25:34] | It’s Astra Logue, your neighbor. | 我是你的邻居 阿斯特拉·罗格 |
[25:38] | Anyway, I was cleaning out my attic, | 我正在清理阁楼 |
[25:41] | and wouldn’t you know it, | 没想到 |
[25:43] | I uncovered a Bethany lamp. | 我发现了一盏贝瑟尼灯 |
[25:45] | I know you have a collection, | 我知道你喜欢收藏 |
[25:47] | so why don’t you come by and take a look? | 你要不要过来看看呢 |
[25:54] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[25:55] | See you soon. | 一会见 |
[25:58] | Astra. | 阿斯特拉 |
[25:59] | Are you really luring an unsuspecting neighbor over | 你真的要引诱一个毫无戒备心的邻居过来 |
[26:02] | so you can steal his soul? | 偷他的灵魂吗 |
[26:04] | My unsuspecting racist neighbor? | 毫无戒备心的种族主义邻居吗 |
[26:06] | Yeah, I sure am. | 是的 |
[26:08] | If y’all got a proud boy who needs talking to, | 如果有一个自负的的家伙需要教育一下 |
[26:11] | let me at him. | 让我来 |
[26:12] | I’ll fork his eyes out. | 我把他眼珠叉出来 |
[26:14] | No one is going to do anything. | 大家都别乱来 |
[26:16] | Astra, using humans as currency is wrong, remember? | 阿斯特拉 利用人类作为货币是错的 还记得吗 |
[26:20] | Yeah, and what did you do with John? | 你对约翰做了什么 |
[26:22] | Who is this weirdo possessing his body? | 那个附他身的怪人是谁 |
[26:24] | John is fine. Just leave me alone. | 约翰很好 别烦我 |
[26:27] | And let you backslide? | 任由你堕落吗 |
[26:28] | You’ve come a long way since Hell. | 你努力了很久才脱离地狱 |
[26:30] | You’re one of us now. | 你现在也是我们自己人了 |
[26:31] | Yeah, I don’t think she wants to be grouped | 我可不觉得她想和 |
[26:33] | with the household objects, Cheese. | 居家用品一起行动 芝士 |
[26:35] | Not helping, Z. | 帮倒忙呢 Z |
[26:36] | Think about what you’re doing, Astra. | 想想你在做什么 阿斯特拉 |
[26:38] | – That guy is a human being. – He is a jerk. | -他也是个人 -他是个混蛋 |
[26:41] | His soul is gonna end up in Hell anyway. | 反正他的灵魂也会下地狱 |
[26:43] | I’m not worried about his soul. | 我担心的不是他的灵魂 |
[26:45] | I’m worried about yours. | 我担心的是你的 |
[26:48] | Stay out of my way. | 别坏我的事 |
[26:51] | Astra, wait– | 阿斯特拉 等下 |
[26:58] | A little late for a checkup, isn’t it? | 这么晚还来检查 |
[27:00] | I would’ve come sooner, but I had to wait | 我是想早点来 但是我得等到 |
[27:02] | until Bishop danced himself to sleep. | 主教跳舞到睡着 |
[27:06] | – I want to help you. – You do? | -我想要帮助你 -是吗 |
[27:08] | What you said to me earlier really struck a nerve. | 你之前说的话确实触动了我 |
[27:10] | We are human. | 我们是人类 |
[27:12] | We do have souls and wants | 我们有灵魂 有需求 |
[27:14] | and dreams and opinions. | 有梦想和和自己的想法 |
[27:17] | What Bishop is doing here… | 主教在这里的所作所为 |
[27:20] | it’s an abomination. | 太令人憎恶了 |
[27:22] | I knew there was some of that real Ava spirit in you. | 我就知道你内心有着一部分艾娃的灵魂 |
[27:26] | All right, the ship that I crashed in, | 好 我坠毁到这里的飞船 |
[27:28] | it isn’t far from here. | 离这里不远 |
[27:29] | We just need to find something to power it up. | 我们只需要找到些能源来启动它 |
[27:32] | I brought you a fuel cell. | 我给你拿了个能源电池 |
[27:34] | Look at you, thinking ahead. | 看看你 提前想好了 |
[27:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:40] | It’s much tidier in here than I thought it would be. | 这里比我想象的要整洁许多 |
[27:45] | You cleaned up well, too. | 你收拾好了也很得体 |
[27:48] | Charming how you changed for company. | 你为了陪我换了身衣服可真是不错 |
[27:52] | Playing posh, eh? | 装上等人是吗 |
[27:56] | Here’s the lamp. | 灯在这边 |
[27:58] | What do you think? | 你看怎么样 |
[28:03] | Floral mosaic, | 花朵马赛克 |
[28:05] | favrile glass. | 玻璃纤维 |
[28:07] | It’s not in stellar condition, though. | 就是状态不算太好 |
[28:11] | – Blemishes on the base… – Yo, you can still back out. | -底座上有瑕疵 -你还能退出 |
[28:14] | Did you say something? | 你说了什么吗 |
[28:15] | No. Must be a draft. | 没有 肯定是通风管 |
[28:17] | Really think about what you’re doing, Astra. | 好好想想你在做什么 阿斯塔拉 |
[28:21] | There’s that noise again. | 那声音又来了 |
[28:22] | He’s a fussy grandpa. He’s not worth it. | 他是个挑剔的老头 不值得的 |
[28:25] | Excuse me while I’m just gonna tidy up a little bit. | 抱歉 我得收拾一下屋子了 |
[28:28] | That condescending snob is not helping his own case. | 这个自恃高人一等的势利眼可是越来越过分了 |
[28:31] | I think you’ve left the telly on. | 我想是你的电视没关 |
[28:33] | Maybe. I just–I’m gonna go check. | 或许吧 我去检查一下 |
[28:36] | Hey, put me down! | 把我放下来 |
[28:42] | What a splendid specimen. | 多么杰出的样本 |
[28:44] | His bitter soul will more than suit our purposes. | 他尖刻的灵魂完全符合我们的目标 |
[28:47] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[28:49] | Hold it up to his heart, | 举到他的心脏前 |
[28:50] | and it will leech his very soul from his mortal coil. | 他的灵魂就会从那凡躯中被吸走 |
[28:54] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:00] | I hope Earl Grey is okay. | 我希望伯爵茶和你口味 |
[29:03] | Yes, that’ll do. | 行 还可以 |
[29:06] | Let’s talk about price, eh? | 我们来谈谈价钱吧 |
[29:09] | I was–I was thinking 50 pounds | 50英镑怎么样 |
[29:13] | to take it off your hands. | 从你手中买下 |
[29:15] | 50 50? | |
[29:17] | That lamp is an antique, Mr. Truss. | 那盏灯是个古董 特拉斯先生 |
[29:19] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[29:21] | what would someone like you want with a dusty old lamp? | 你这种人留着一盏老台灯做什么 |
[29:28] | Fine, fine, 75 then. | 好吧 好吧 那就75 |
[29:30] | But you better clean it up for me first. | 但你最好给我先清理干净 |
[29:32] | – It’s filthy. – To be honest, | -脏死了 -说实话 |
[29:35] | I was thinking of making you pay a lot more than that. | 我想要你付出更多 |
[29:54] | What’s all this, then? | 这是要做什么 |
[29:55] | Dammit, just get out of here, Mr. Truss, now. | 该死 赶紧给我走吧 特拉斯先生 |
[30:00] | All right, I’ll go to 80, but that’s my last offer. | 好吧 我加到80 最后的报价了 |
[30:04] | – Who the bloody hell are you? – No! | -你这家伙是谁 -不要 |
[30:23] | That’s it, Crowley. | 到此为止了 克劳利 |
[30:25] | Time for you to go back to where you came from. | 是时候送你回家了 |
[30:28] | Permuto! | 移形换位 |
[30:36] | Those parlor tricks are no match | 这些小把戏可与我的 |
[30:37] | for my newfound power. | 新能力无法相提并论 |
[30:40] | I am terribly disappointed in you, dear girl. | 我对你非常的失望 亲爱的小女孩 |
[30:44] | I’d hoped that you would make yourself a queen again, | 我曾希望你再次登上女王的宝座 |
[30:47] | but all you really wanted was a dark prince | 但是你所想要的只是等黑暗王子 |
[30:49] | to come and save you. | 来拯救你 |
[30:51] | Sadly, | 可悲 |
[30:53] | you’re just another helpless princess. | 你只是另一个无助的公主 |
[31:06] | Hello! | 你好 |
[31:15] | *Why, oh, why must I be forced* | *为什么我要被迫* |
[31:19] | *To sing?* | *歌唱* |
[31:23] | Pity. | 可怜 |
[31:24] | You would have made a smashing evil witch. | 你本可能成为一名耀眼的邪恶女巫 |
[31:28] | *Your very harsh words* | *你的严酷话语* |
[31:29] | *They hold no sway* | *无法产生任何影响* |
[31:32] | *Sure, you can run* | *你可以逃跑* |
[31:33] | *But you won’t get away* | *但你无法逃脱* |
[31:39] | And are you going to stop me all by yourself? | 你想就靠你自己阻止我吗 |
[31:44] | *Annoying Legends I tried to hide* | *我试图藏起的烦人传奇* |
[31:47] | *So glad they’re here* | *幸好他们在这里* |
[31:49] | *And they’ll fight by my side* | *他们将会与我一同作战* |
[31:55] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[31:57] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[32:02] | Legends, roll out! | 传奇们 出发 |
[32:09] | Vámonos! | 我们上 |
[32:12] | This guy’s toast! | 这家伙完蛋了 |
[32:22] | Impressive, my lady. | 厉害啊 女士 |
[32:24] | Transforming your friends into objects. | 将你的朋友们变成物品 |
[32:31] | Lucky for me, their souls will infuse even more power | 我走运了 他们的灵魂将会进一步提升 |
[32:35] | into my amulet. | 我护身符的能力 |
[32:37] | Now, out of my sight. | 现在 给我消失吧 |
[32:51] | *Oh, how will I ever flee from-* | *我要怎样才能逃脱…* |
[32:55] | Nope, sorry. No more singing. | 不 抱歉 不能再唱了 |
[32:58] | Oi, what the hell has Crowley done? | 克劳利做了什么 |
[33:02] | Since we’re all trapped in a bloody cartoon, | 既然我们都被困在了卡通中 |
[33:04] | I’m guessing he’s betrayed you | 我想他是背叛了你 |
[33:06] | and is about to gain untold power. | 并且将要获得无上的能力 |
[33:09] | Oh, John, whatever shall I do? | 约翰 我要怎么办 |
[33:12] | That evil wizard is much too powerful. | 那邪恶巫师太强大了 |
[33:16] | He has the Legends at his mercy. | 传奇们的性命握在了他手中 |
[33:18] | He’s got the Legends? He’ll kill them all. | 他抓住了传奇们 他会杀死他们 |
[33:21] | They’re doomed unless you stop him. | 你不阻止他 他们就完蛋了 |
[33:23] | I’m afraid I don’t know how. | 恐怕我不知道要怎么做 |
[33:26] | Astra, listen to me. | 阿斯特拉 听我说 |
[33:27] | Years ago, your mum created a powerful cleansing spell, | 几年前 你的妈妈创造了强大的净化咒语 |
[33:31] | like an enema for magic. | 就像是针对魔法的灌肠剂 |
[33:32] | It expels all sorcery from a vicinity. | 能将范围内所有魔法驱逐干净 |
[33:35] | There wasn’t any reason to use it, until now. | 之前一直没有使用它的理由 直到现在 |
[33:38] | Goodness me. | 我的天啊 |
[33:39] | Why would she ever create such a spell? | 她为什么要创造这样一个咒语 |
[33:43] | For me. | 为了我 |
[33:45] | If I ever went too far. | 以防我陷入太深 |
[33:47] | Those days, I was reckless. | 那些日子 我十分鲁莽 |
[33:49] | She was afraid I’d overdose, so she created a spell | 她怕我过量致死 所以创造了那咒语 |
[33:51] | as a fail-safe. | 作为保险 |
[33:54] | I reckon it’s somewhere among her things. | 我估计就在她的所有物之中 |
[33:57] | You don’t suppose it’s in this charming little book, | 有没有可能就在这本可爱的小书里 |
[33:59] | do you? | 你说呢 |
[34:01] | Of course, Natalie’s music notebook! | 对啊 娜塔莉的音乐笔记本 |
[34:04] | The spell must be a song. | 咒语一定是一首歌 |
[34:08] | Goodness gracious, I found it. | 感谢上天 我找到了 |
[34:12] | Fiddlesticks. | 全是音符 |
[34:13] | My mother never taught me how to read music. | 我母亲从没教过无如何读五线谱 |
[34:19] | Wait, I can read the music! | 等等 我能看懂这首音乐 |
[34:23] | But how? I never could before. | 怎么可能 我以前完全不会 |
[34:28] | Because every cartoon princess knows | 因为每一位卡通公主 |
[34:30] | how to sing, love. | 都会唱歌 亲爱的 |
[34:38] | You unlocked the door! | 你打开了 |
[34:40] | That ain’t the first lock I’ve ever picked. | 这不是我第一次撬锁了 |
[34:42] | Now, come on, princess. | 来吧 公主 |
[34:44] | We’ve got some saving to do. | 还有人等着我们去拯救呢 |
[34:47] | You won’t get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[34:49] | I think I will. | 我想我能逃掉 |
[34:52] | Now, hold still, my friend. | 别动 我的朋友 |
[34:55] | This won’t hurt… | 不疼的 |
[34:57] | much. | 不会太疼 |
[34:59] | – *Rest your head* – Astra? | -*放松你的头脑* -阿斯特拉 |
[35:03] | *It’s time to sleep* | *是时候睡去* |
[35:07] | *Dreams are calling* | *美梦在召唤* |
[35:11] | *Count the sheep* | *数一数羊羔* |
[35:15] | *Lie in bed* | *卧好在床里* |
[35:18] | *Turn off the lights* | *关掉灯盏* |
[35:22] | – *So we can spy* – That spell. | -*我们才好窥探* -这咒语 |
[35:26] | – *The starry night* – It’s making me weak! | -*繁星闪闪* -让我变得脆弱了 |
[35:34] | *The moon is brigh* | *月光皎皎* |
[35:38] | *In the sky* | *悬在夜空* |
[35:42] | *Close your eyelids* | *闭上双眼* |
[35:46] | *Say goodbye* | *道声再见* |
[35:50] | *Put your troubles* | *所有烦扰* |
[35:55] | *In the ground* | *深埋地下* |
[35:58] | *You’ll be with me* | *你我为伴* |
[36:02] | *Safe and sound* | *一切安好* |
[36:08] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[36:10] | *Rest your head* | *放松你的头脑* |
[36:13] | *It’s time to sleep* | *是时候睡去* |
[36:17] | *Dreams are calling* | *美梦在召唤* |
[36:21] | *Count the sheep* | *数一数羊羔* |
[36:24] | No! | 不 |
[36:30] | – It worked! – Oh, my gosh. | -起作用了 -我的天 |
[36:36] | Oh, I never thought I’d be so happy | 我从没想过再看见你这件风衣 |
[36:37] | to see this coat again. | 会如此高兴 |
[36:41] | You guys okay? | 你们都还好吗 |
[36:42] | I’m so glad to have my arms back. | 能拿回我的双臂简直太高兴了 |
[36:44] | So over being cheese. | 再也不想做一块奶酪了 |
[36:45] | That smell was getting aggressive. | 那味道太冲了 |
[36:46] | Yeah, I was gonna say something. | 是的 我也想说来着 |
[36:48] | Yeah, why was I a fork? | 为什么我变成了一把叉子 |
[36:49] | So how about that Bethany lamp, eh? | 那盏贝瑟尼灯还卖吗 |
[36:52] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[36:53] | Who are these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[36:56] | These are my friends, and this is my house. | 这些是我的朋友 这是我的房子 |
[37:02] | Now, get out. | 马上滚蛋 |
[37:10] | You can’t just leave me here, John! | 你不能就这么把我留在这里 约翰 |
[37:13] | I know what that spell did to you, | 我知道那咒语对你造成了什么影响 |
[37:16] | and I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[37:17] | Out there in the cosmos, in the great beyond, | 在遥远的宇宙中 |
[37:20] | there’s an unlimited source of power. | 有着一股无穷无尽的能量 |
[37:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go again, | 行了 行了 行了 你又开始忽悠了 |
[37:25] | yammering on about the Fountain of Imperium. | 唠叨那个帝国之泉 |
[37:28] | The fountain is out there. | 能量之泉是存在的 |
[37:30] | It’s a well of unexplored, untapped, | 它蕴含着未被探索的 未被开发的 |
[37:33] | and unstoppable magic. | 无法阻止的魔法 |
[37:35] | We could work together, brothers in arms. | 我们可以齐头并进一起干 |
[37:38] | Just don’t put me away again! | 求你别把我关在这里 |
[37:40] | Yeah, so long, Master Crowley. | 永别了 克劳利大人 |
[37:42] | No, I ask you to reconsider! | 不 请你再考虑一下 |
[37:44] | I’ll do anything! I’ll do the dusting! | 我愿意做任何事情 我愿意打扫除灰 |
[37:46] | I’ll polish your boots! | 我愿意给你擦靴子 |
[37:48] | I don’t think that’s gonna be enough. | 我觉得这么把他盖起来还不够 |
[37:50] | Well, it was enough until you set him free | 在你乱掺和把他放出来之前 |
[37:52] | with your bloody meddling. | 本是足够了 |
[37:54] | If you’d helped out with the house | 如果你解决了房子的问题 |
[37:56] | and the bills and the damn Internet, | 各种账单 还有网络问题 |
[37:58] | then Crowley wouldn’t have been able to get his hooks in. | 克劳利本没有机会离间我们 |
[38:02] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:04] | It’s my fault that you sought out Crowley’s help. | 你去找克劳利帮忙都是我的错 |
[38:07] | I should’ve listened rather than being stuck | 我应该倾听你的需求 |
[38:09] | in my own bloody world. | 而不是沉浸在自己的世界里 |
[38:11] | And I wasn’t ready for how hard it would be up here. | 我也没准备好面对艰难的人间生活 |
[38:14] | I just–I felt like that lost little girl | 我再次感觉就像那个迷失在地狱的小女孩 |
[38:16] | in Hell all over again, completely powerless… | 完全无能无助 |
[38:21] | you wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[38:23] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我理解 |
[38:26] | Your mum’s expulsion spell, | 你妈妈的驱逐咒 |
[38:28] | let’s just say that it was pretty effective. | 这么说吧 那个咒语非常强大 |
[38:34] | It didn’t just strip Crowley of his powers… | 它不仅仅夺去了克劳利的能力 |
[38:38] | John, I– | 约翰 我… |
[38:39] | I knew very well what the spell would do. | 我很明白那个咒语会有什么效果 |
[38:40] | It had to be done. Listen, Astra. | 势在必行 听我说 阿斯特拉 |
[38:43] | Magic, it takes a lot of patience. | 学习魔法 是需要很多耐心的 |
[38:46] | There are no shortcuts, love. | 没有捷径 亲爱的 |
[38:49] | But seeing as I have to start from the bottom | 不过既然我需要从最基本的开始 |
[38:51] | and work my way up, | 一步步向上升级 |
[38:53] | how’s about you and I do it together? | 何不你我一起学习呢 |
[38:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:59] | See you later, study buddy. | 回头见 同学 |
[39:14] | All right, we just need to connect the fuel cell | 我们只需把能源电池 |
[39:18] | to the ship’s mainframe. | 和飞船的主机连接起来 |
[39:26] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[39:27] | What I had to. | 做了我该做的 |
[39:29] | He’s my maker. | 他是我的创造者 |
[39:34] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[39:37] | I’m not only disappointed because our time together | 我的失望不仅仅在于你我的相处 |
[39:40] | obviously meant nothing to you, | 对你来说毫无意义 |
[39:42] | but also because you didn’t realize that this fuel cell | 而且也很失望你没意识到这个能源电池 |
[39:46] | is just my sleepy-wakey nightlight. | 只不过是我的夜间唤醒灯 |
[39:49] | So soothing, right? | 这光线很舒缓 对吧 |
[39:51] | I’m gonna be honest. | 我就直说了 |
[39:53] | I actually needed you to lead me to the location | 我需要你把我指向这艘船的位置 |
[39:55] | of this ship so I could retrieve the rest of my cargo. | 那样我就能取回我剩下的货物 |
[39:58] | Yeah, well, good luck with that, because I ejected | 祝你好运 我刚刚把它们 |
[40:00] | all of them into the deep void of outer space. | 都弹射到了深不见底的外太空去了 |
[40:07] | Sara Lance. | 莎拉·兰斯 |
[40:10] | It’s called “Data redundancy.” | 有个技术名词叫”数据冗余” |
[40:13] | Those capsules not only kept you safe during transport, | 这些胶囊不仅在运输途中保护你的安全 |
[40:15] | they also extracted DNA samples | 它们也会从你们每个人身上 |
[40:19] | from each and every one of you. | 抽取DNA样本 |
[40:22] | I prefer to have live creatures to work with, | 我喜欢和活生生的人一起工作 |
[40:24] | but this is the next best thing. | 不过这个也不赖了 |
[41:00] | What the mother– | 这他妈什么… |
[41:34] | That was quite an adventure we had out in the woods. | 我们刚刚的经历还真是一场奇遇 |
[41:37] | I think we had a real breakthrough, you and I! | 我认为你我之间有了重大的突破 |
[41:42] | We’re closer than ever now. | 我们比以前更紧密了 |
[41:44] | Some might even say… | 有些人甚至会说 |
[41:47] | inseparable. | 你我难舍难分 |