Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] 马埃斯特拉山脉[古巴东南部] 1962年10月16日
[00:21] 两秒
[00:58] Gideon, what is it? 吉迪恩 怎么回事
[00:59] I didn’t sound the alarm. 我没有拉响警报
[01:00] It was Mr. Rory, I believe. 我相信是罗里先生
[01:06] Sorry. 抱歉
[01:08] Oh, you’re not used to my nighttime makeup. 你还不习惯我的夜间妆容
[01:11] I mean, no makeup. 我是说 素颜
[01:12] Sorry to ruin the illusion. 抱歉破坏了你的幻想
[01:15] No, you, um… 不 你…
[01:17] You look just like her. 你看起来和她一模一样
[01:19] Oh. You mean the other Zari. 你是说另一个扎莉
[01:23] Yeah. 是
[01:25] I could change my hair if it would help. 如果有帮助的话 我可以换个发型
[01:28] Help what? 帮助什么
[01:29] Whatever’s happening down there. 你下边的小帐篷
[01:35] – It’s not my fault. – Mm. -不是我的错 -嗯
[01:36] – I was sleeping. – Yeah. -我刚刚在睡觉呢 -是
[01:38] It’s natural. 这很正常
[01:40] Whatever you say, Steel. 你说是就是吧 钢铁
[01:44] Move your butts, people. Need you on the bridge. 快动起来 各位 舰桥集合
[01:47] All right, all right. Just gotta finish my last set. 知道了 完成最后一组就来
[01:55] Is he doing all right, Gideon? 他还行吗 吉迪恩
[01:56] Mr. Tarazi asked me to formulate 塔拉齐先生让我配制
[01:58] an ingestible gelatinous cannaboid compound 一种可食用的胶状大麻化合物
[02:00] to help him sleep. 来帮助他入睡
[02:01] You make marijuana candy? 你做了大麻糖果
[02:09] Sometimes I wonder if they’re ever 有时候我在想他们
[02:10] gonna let me back into Texas. 还会不会让我回德州
[02:15] Rory, what time is it? 罗里 现在什么时间
[02:16] Technically, time doesn’t exist in the Temporal Zone. 严格来说 时光穿梭区内时间是不存在的
[02:19] Yes, thank you, Gideon. I just mean it’s early. 我知道 谢谢你 吉迪恩 我只说太早了
[02:22] I got a hit on the alien that kidnapped Sara. 我找到了绑架莎拉的外星人的线索
[02:25] What? Why the hell didn’t you wake me? 什么 那你怎么没早叫我
[02:26] Well, remember that sketch I drew? 记得我画的人像素描吗
[02:29] The, uh, squid face? 鱿鱼脸
[02:30] Oh, yeah, I thought it was chicken wings. 记得 我以为是鸡翅
[02:31] Well, Gideon helped me find this photo 吉迪恩帮我找到了这张照片
[02:34] buried amongst some old KGB files. 就在一些老旧的克格勃文件里
[02:36] Report about a crashed space alien. 一篇外星人飞船坠毁的报告
[02:38] It was redacted 报告被删减了
[02:39] until Putin was ousted from power in 2044. 直到2044年普京下台才重见天日
[02:41] “Redacted”? “Ousted”? 删减 下台
[02:42] Where are these words coming from, Rory? 你从哪学的这些词 罗里
[02:44] I know words. 我本来就会
[02:46] Look, uh, thanks for cleaning me up. 谢谢你帮我清理干净一身酒气
[02:50] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[02:52] Oh, you even smell nice. 你甚至闻起来都很香
[02:55] Gang, great news. 伙计们 好消息
[02:56] Rory got a lead on the alien that took Sara. 罗里找到了绑架莎拉的外星人的线索
[02:58] Hmm. Shocking, honestly. 老实说 令人震惊
[03:02] The pod we’re looking for was picked up 我们要找的飞行器
[03:03] by military forces at 0600 hours. 在六点被军队带走了
[03:05] It’s en route as we speak. 我们说话这会儿 他们已经启程
[03:06] The plan, rendezvous with it here. 计划就是 与他们在这里接洽
[03:10] Any questions? 有问题吗
[03:12] En route. Rendezvous. 启程 接洽
[03:14] Est-ce que tu parles francais, Rory? 你会说法语吗 罗里
[03:16] What? 你说什么
[03:16] Hey, this is great, Mick, 这太棒了 米克
[03:18] but shouldn’t Gideon do the coordinates? 但坐标不应该由吉迪恩来确定吗
[03:20] Already set, numb nuts. 已经设置好了 呆瓜
[03:22] Wait, shouldn’t we stop by John’s, 等等 我们不是该去约翰那
[03:24] pick up him and Astra? 接上他和阿斯特拉吗
[03:33] Let’s move. 快出发
[03:33] It’s a two-click hike through thick jungle. 我们得徒步穿过一片茂密丛林
[03:35] Right, I love the intensity, Rory, 我喜欢这种紧张感 罗里
[03:37] but just a little heads-up would be nice. 但你最好提前告诉我一声
[03:38] Okay, hold up, I thought this was a time machine. 等等 我以为这是个时光机
[03:41] Why not bring us back an hour earlier? 为什么把我们带回一小时前
[03:43] That way, y’all can change out of your pj’s. 这样你们就能换掉睡衣了
[03:44] Oh, girl, we don’t ask those questions. 妹子 我们是不会问这些问题的
[04:03] Damn it. We forgot Behrad. 靠 我们把贝哈德忘了
[04:05] Spooner, what did I tell you about the Legends’ buddy system? 斯普纳 传奇的搭档系统我是怎么跟你说的
[04:07] That hippie burnout wouldn’t want no part of this action. 那个吸高了的嬉皮士不会想参与这次行动的
[04:13] Okay, Rory, what’s the plan? 罗里 计划是什么
[04:15] Cover me. 掩护我
[04:16] With what? I’m wearing slippers. 咋掩护 我还穿着拖鞋呢
[04:32] Commie son of a bitch tried to shoot me! 该死的共匪想开枪打我
[04:34] Think it was a bad idea letting Rory run point? 你觉得让罗里指挥是个糟糕的决定吗
[04:36] Eh, we’ve had messier missions. 我们执行过更糟糕的任务
[04:49] Let’s go. 我们上
[05:00] I’m in! Let’s go! 我上车了 快走
[05:13] Why is everyone shooting? 为什么大家都在开枪
[05:15] Oh, they started it! 是他们先开枪的
[05:18] Time to check on the loot. 是时候验验赃物了
[05:19] We’re not bank robbers, Rory. 我们不是抢银行的 罗里
[05:21] Well, you wouldn’t guess it by our use of guns. 像我们这样火拼 也难猜到不是抢匪
[05:23] Yeah, well, right to bear arms, 有权持枪
[05:24] that is my Second Amendment privilege. 这是宪法第二修正案赋予我的权利
[05:26] The right to tell you guns suck, 我有权利说枪很垃圾
[05:27] that’s my First. 权力来自第一修正案
[05:28] Okay, we’re not gonna shoot the alien. 好了 我们不会向外星人开枪的
[05:30] We’re gonna talk to it. 我们要和它谈谈
[05:31] Oh, what if it doesn’t wanna talk? 如果它不想谈呢
[05:32] Then we roast it. 给它变铁板鱿鱼
[05:34] Okay, just open the crate, Rory. 快打开箱子 罗里
[05:39] This alien pod’s different than the last one. 这个外星飞船和上一个不一样
[05:41] That’s because it’s not an alien pod. 因为这不是个外星飞船
[05:44] It’s a warhead from a Soviet 这是个苏联导弹头
[05:46] SS-4 medium-range ballistic missile. 装配SS-4中程弹道导弹
[05:48] Uh, Rory, where are we? 罗里 我们在什么地方
[05:50] Uh, some island in the Caribbean. 加勒比海的某个小岛上
[05:53] Wouldn’t happen to be Cuba, would it, Mick? 不会碰巧是古巴吧 米克
[05:55] Please tell me you didn’t take us to 1962. 别告诉我 你带我们回了1962年
[05:57] Why? What happened? 怎么了 当时发生了什么
[05:59] – Oh. – Oh… -明白了 -不是吧
[06:01] Rory, you just dropped us in the middle 罗里 你让我们回到了
[06:02] of the Cuban Missile Crisis. 古巴导弹危机
[06:03] And helped us steal a nuke. 还让我们抢了个核弹头
[06:05] – So? – So?! -所以呢 -所以
[06:06] This is the moment in history when Americans and Soviets 这是美国和苏联走向
[06:09] came to the brink of nuclear war. 核战争边缘的历史时刻
[06:10] If we so much as sneeze– 有可能我们打个喷嚏…
[06:11] Okay, nobody move. 千万别乱动
[06:12] It could be Armageddon. 随时可能引起世界末日
[06:13] Okay, but we can still find 但我们还是能找到
[06:15] the alien that’ll help us find Sara. 那个能帮我们找到莎拉的外星人
[06:18] You remembered to cloak the ship 你记得在离开飞船的时候
[06:19] before we left, right? 开启隐形了吧
[06:27] Yes. 喂
[06:30] I see. 知道了
[06:32] Let him in. 让他进来
[06:35] Mr. President. 总统先生
[06:36] If this is about the, uh, missiles down in Cuba, 如果是关于古巴导弹的事
[06:38] I’ve already been briefed. 我已经了解情况了
[06:39] I’m afraid that the nukes are the least of our problems. 恐怕导弹是我们最小的麻烦了
[06:41] These photographs were taken 这些是无人机飞过古巴时
[06:42] on the latest U-2 pass over Cuba. 拍下的最新照片
[06:46] What the hell is that? 那是什么东西
[06:47] Mr. President, it would appear 总统先生 看起来像是
[06:48] that the Soviets have a new bomber. 苏联有了新型的轰炸机
[06:56] Gideon, what’s the latest in D.C.? 吉迪恩 特区有什么新动静
[06:57] JFK just called for an emergency meeting 肯尼迪呼叫顶级顾问
[06:59] of his top advisors. 进行了紧急会面
[07:01] Damn it, that’s what I get for letting Rory run point 该死 让罗里在冷战时期领队
[07:03] in the middle of the Cold War. 就是这个下场
[07:04] – It’s all good. – Is it? -没事的 -是吗
[07:05] JFK delivered a masterclass in diplomacy 肯尼迪在古巴导弹危机中
[07:08] during the Cuban Missile Crisis. 展现了惊人的外交手段
[07:09] How do I know this? 我为什么会知道
[07:10] Because I wrote my doctoral thesis on it. 因为我的博士论文就是写的它
[07:13] You wanna go to Washington. 你想要去华盛顿
[07:14] With your permission, Captain, 只要有你的准许 船长
[07:15] I would love to throw the ball– 我非常愿意先行作为…
[07:16] No. No. Lose the accent. 不 不行 别搞这口音
[07:18] – Way to wear that suit, though. – Thank you. -这身西服倒是挺合身 -谢谢
[07:19] Aw. Thanks, girl. 谢了 姑娘
[07:22] What happened to your totem? 你的图腾怎么了
[07:23] Oh, old one clashed. 之前那个和今天行头不搭
[07:25] I take it you wanna go to Washington too. 我猜你也要去华盛顿
[07:27] Yes, I spent a lot of time on this. 是的 我做这头花了不少时间呢
[07:28] Ah, morning, team. What’d I miss? 早上好 队员们 我错过了什么
[07:31] Nate and Zari are gonna make sure 内特和扎莉要去确保
[07:32] that JFK doesn’t start World War III. 肯尼迪不会开启第三次世界大战
[07:34] The rest of us are chasing down 我们其他人要去追踪
[07:35] a displaced space alien in Cuba. 一个遗失在古巴的外星人
[07:36] – No big deal. – Cool. I’ll just be– -没什么大事 -酷 那我就…
[07:38] Ah, you will just be with me. Let’s go. 你跟着我就行 走吧
[07:40] Come on. 来吧
[07:42] We’re gonna go see the Kennedys! 我们要见到肯尼迪家族了
[07:45] Good news, Captain. We found the pod. 好消息船长 我们找到了那个外星飞船
[07:48] It’s currently on its way to Fidel Castro’s 它目前正在前往菲德尔·卡斯特罗
[07:50] not-so-secret bunker. 不怎么秘密的地堡
[07:51] Wow, you found the alien using your powers? 你用你的能力找到外星人的吗
[07:53] Nah. CB radio. 不是 民用频段无线电台
[07:57] De nada, Capitan. 没问题 船长
[08:00] Right. 好了
[08:01] Easiest way in is here. I’m guessing four guards. 最简单的入口是这里 我猜有四个守卫
[08:04] – We just blow the place to smi… – Okay, I’ll take it from here. -我们把那地方炸… -好了 下面我接手
[08:07] They’re not gonna let you just walk through the front door. 他们可不会就这么让你从正门进去
[08:10] That’s exactly what they’re gonna do. 我们就是要这么做
[08:11] Let’s go. Behrad, come with me. 走吧 贝哈德 和我来
[08:13] Why do you keep grabbing me? Look, Captain. 你为什么老揪着我 船长
[08:15] Authoritarian leaders, secret bunkers, 独裁首领 秘密地堡
[08:18] nuclear missiles, I’m just not 核弹头 我就是对不上
[08:20] feeling the energy of this mission. 这次任务的能量感觉
[08:21] Too bad, because I need your energy, okay? 那太糟了 因为我需要你的能量 好吗
[08:23] Can’t afford any hotheads starting a nuclear war. 不能冒险让头脑发热的人挑起核战
[08:24] Hey, I’m just trying to help you find your girlfriend. 我只是想帮你找到你女朋友
[08:27] You know what you can help me do is get the missile 你知道你能怎么帮忙吗 帮我把那
[08:29] back to the people that we stole it from. 偷来的导弹物归原主
[08:30] Wait, the Russians? 等下 还给俄罗斯人
[08:32] That defeats the purpose of stealing. 那就违背了偷的意义
[08:33] Our job is to protect history. 我们的工作是保护历史
[08:35] Remember that next time. 下次请记住了
[08:43] Oye, oye. Where do you think you’re going? 你们要去哪里
[08:45] Sorry, brother, we just got turned around. 抱歉 兄弟 我们走错路了
[08:47] Is there another entrance we can maybe try? 还有别的入口可以试试看吗
[08:49] – Who is your companion? – Oh, uh, she’s– -你的同伴是谁 -她是…
[08:52] I am Dr. Yevgania Shostenko. 我是叶夫加尼亚·舍申科博士
[08:54] At ease, comrade. 稍息 同志
[08:56] Who are you here to see? 你来这里找谁
[08:57] Um, that’s classified? 这是保密信息
[09:02] It’s cool. We can come back later. 没事的 我们可以之后再来
[09:03] Oh, no, please. We enter now. It’s– 不行 我们现在就要进去…
[09:06] What kind of doctor are you? 你是什么方面的博士
[09:13] The kind who specializes in extraterrestrial creatures. 专门研究外太空生物那种
[09:20] Why didn’t you say so? 你为什么不早说
[09:22] Follow me. 跟我来
[09:29] We’re supposed to give the nuke to the Russkies, right? 我们应该把核弹给俄国佬的 对吧
[09:32] Well, those ain’t Russkies. 那些不是俄国佬
[09:35] Uh, permission to shoot our way 请准许运用枪械
[09:37] out of a sticky situation, Captain. 脱离棘手局面 船长
[09:39] No, absolutely not. 不 绝对不行
[09:41] The last thing we need is an international incident. 我们最不需要的就是国际冲突
[09:42] Do you copy? 你明白了吗
[09:44] Was that a “Yes” Grunt or a “No”? 那声音代表”明白”还是”不明白”
[09:47] That’s what I thought. 不出我所料
[09:49] Just let me do the talking, okay? 让我来负责交谈 好吗
[10:02] Sorry, we, uh, found this rig in the jungle. 抱歉 我们在丛林里找到了这装备
[10:04] We’re just trying to get it back to our Soviet comrades. 我们是想还给我们的苏联同志
[10:06] It is a stolen missile! 那是被偷走的导弹
[10:07] Yeah, we’d hate for a nuke to fall into the wrong hands. 是 我们不想让导弹落入错误的人手中
[10:09] Which is why I must take it to El Comandante immediately. 也就是为什么我必须立刻将它带给指挥官
[10:12] El who? 谁
[10:13] Fidel freakin’ Castro. 菲德尔他妈的卡斯特罗
[10:15] Sir, wouldn’t the Soviets prefer that we return it to them? 长官 苏联人肯定会想我们把它还回去吧
[10:17] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[10:18] The North Americans have started a mutant invasion. 北美那些人发起了变异人入侵
[10:21] You will follow us. 你们要跟我们走
[10:24] Did you not hear my order? 你没听到我的命令吗
[10:27] Lead the way, comrade. 带路吧 同志
[10:33] How does this help history, again? 这怎么能帮助历史
[10:36] Captain’s orders. 船长的命令
[10:37] Well, I liked it better when you were in charge. 我更喜欢你领队的时候
[10:43] I can’t believe we’re here. 真不敢相信我们进来了这里
[10:44] Okay, let’s focus. What’s the plan? 好了 集中精力 计划是什么
[10:46] Uh, I’m gonna try to get into JFK’s inner circle 我会设法进入肯尼迪的内部圈子
[10:49] by pretending to be an international relations expert. 假扮成一名国际关系专家
[10:52] This way, I can keep his finger off the red button. 这样 我就能确保他不按下核按钮
[10:55] Okay, what about me? 好的 那我呢
[10:58] you could pretend to be my– 你可以装作是我的…
[11:00] Secretary. 秘书
[11:01] Bingo. 有了
[11:03] Yes? 什么
[11:04] The boys could use a fresh pot. 小伙子们需要来一壶新鲜的咖啡
[11:05] Oh, right away, sir. 马上就来 先生
[11:09] Who’s the egghead? 这书呆子是谁
[11:10] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[11:14] Uh, I–I doubt it. 我想不会
[11:17] Dr. Nate Heywood. 内特·海伍德博士
[11:19] Harvard? Class of 1940? 哈佛大学 1940届的
[11:23] Yes. Go, Crimson. 没错 赤红加油
[11:26] Well, you can always use 团队里总是会需要
[11:27] another Harvard man in the huddle. 更多的哈佛人
[11:29] Isn’t that right there, Bobby? 说得对不对 巴比
[11:32] Class of ’46. Nice to meet you. 46届的 很高兴认识你
[11:35] – Bobby. – Nate Heywood. -我是巴比 -我是内特·海伍德
[11:36] Let me introduce you to the brain trust. 我来给你介绍一下整个智囊团
[11:38] We have Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara, class of ’39. 国防部长罗伯特·麦克纳马拉 39届
[11:41] – Nice to meet you. – Secretary of Treasury. -很高兴认识你 -财政部长
[11:43] – Douglas Dillon, class of ’31. – Pleasure. -道格拉斯·狄龙 31届 -幸会
[11:46] Now that the reunion’s over, 校友聚会结束了
[11:48] perhaps we can get back to business. 也许我们该谈谈正事了
[11:52] General Kilgore here wants me 基尔戈将军想我
[11:54] to upgrade our nuclear readiness to DEFCON 3. 将我们的核战备升级至三级戒备状态
[11:57] This photograph shows 这张照片显示
[11:58] that the Soviets have some sort of space age bomber 苏联在佛罗里达海岸附近
[12:00] parked off the coast of Florida. 停靠了某种太空时代的轰炸机
[12:05] Damn it, Mick. 该死的 米克
[12:07] What do you think, Mr. Heywood? 你怎么看 海伍德先生
[12:08] Me? I– I mean, a spaceship. 我吗 太空飞船
[12:12] It’s probably made of plastic and plywood. 可能是塑料和胶合板做的
[12:14] What did you say your area of expertise was, again? 你刚才说你的专业是什么来着
[12:25] You know, Mr. President– 总统先生
[12:26] Call me Jack. 叫我杰克就行了
[12:29] Wow. Jack. 杰克
[12:33] This reminds me of the 1942 Princeton game. 这让我想起了1942年跟普林斯顿的比赛
[12:37] Refresh my memory, son, 给我说一下 孩子
[12:38] I was too busy fighting a World War. 当时我正忙着打世界大战
[12:40] Thank you for your service. 感谢您的服役
[12:42] It was a 0-0 tie. 当时比分0比0平
[12:44] A defensive stalemate. 防御性的僵局
[12:46] Neither team put the ball in the air, 两队都没有传球
[12:48] and neither got close enough to kick a field goal. 也没有接近到射门得分的程度
[12:50] What a terrible game. Both sides lost. 那还真是糟糕的比赛 双方都输了
[12:52] But… when we’re talking about lobbing nukes at one another, 但是在我们讨论向对方发射核武器时
[12:56] that is the only way both sides win. 这是唯一能双赢办法
[13:03] He’s over there. In here. Okay. That’s good. 他在那里 这边 好
[13:06] Just in time, comarada doctora. 时间刚刚好 医生同志
[13:08] The anesthesia is working, 麻醉起作用了
[13:10] and we are ready to begin the vivisection. 我们已经准备好开始活体解剖了
[13:12] The what? 什么
[13:13] The vivisection. 活体解剖
[13:17] Yes. 对
[13:18] But first, can I have shot of vodka? 但是我能不能先来杯伏特加
[13:21] As they say in my country, it steadies the hands. 正如我国人民所说 酒有助于稳定双手
[13:23] No! There is no time. 不行 没时间了
[13:25] The comandante wants to know 指挥官要知道
[13:26] how we can best kill these mutant invaders. 我们如何能最有效地杀死这些变种入侵者
[13:29] Okay. 那好
[13:31] Then, let the vivisection begin. 那就开始进行活体解剖吧
[13:37] Hey, team powwow. 团队讨论
[13:40] You’re gonna, kill the only alien who can lead us to Sara? 你要杀了唯一能带我们找到莎拉的外星人吗
[13:43] No! Of course not! 不 当然不是
[13:43] I’m just stalling so I can come up with another plan. 我只是在拖延 好想出另一个计划
[13:45] Okay. 明白
[13:48] Okay! 好了
[13:49] I probably should have mentioned this before, 也许我之前应该知会你一声
[13:51] but I do not like blood. 但我讨厌见血
[13:53] Relax, everyone! 大家都放轻松
[13:55] I am just going to make a– a tiny, little incision, yes? 我只是要切开一个小小的口子 好吗
[14:06] We are good. 没事
[14:07] It’s just a little, tiny bit of blood. 只是一点点血而已
[14:13] Okay, it’s okay. Everybody, relax. 没事 大家都放松点
[14:16] It’s, perfectly normal. 一切都很正常
[14:38] This area is restricted. Come back here! 这里是禁区 过来这边
[14:41] Let me see– 给我看看…
[14:43] I didn’t realize it was you, sir. 我不知道是你 长官
[14:46] No worries. 没关系
[14:47] Let me show you to the bunker. 我带你去地堡吧
[14:48] Fidel will be so glad you’re here. 你来了 菲德尔会很高兴的
[14:57] Comandante, look who’s here! 指挥官 看看谁来了
[14:59] It’s your old friend Che! 是你的老朋友切
[15:01] Wait, you think I’m Che Guevara? 等等 你以为我是切·格瓦拉吗
[15:04] I never said I was Che. 我从来没说过我是切
[15:05] Then who are you? 那你是谁
[15:07] I am– 我是
[15:09] Che’s cousin, Jay? 切的堂弟 杰
[15:29] Jay Guevara. 杰·格瓦拉
[15:31] Just as your cousin and I fought Batista’s men, 就像我和你堂兄打败了了巴蒂斯塔一样
[15:35] you and I will fight the CIA’s mutant army. 我和你会打败中情局的变种人军队的
[15:39] Wait, you mean the alien? 等等 你是说外星人吗
[15:40] Sent to kill me, no doubt. 是派来刺杀我的 毫无疑问
[15:42] It’s like the Bay of Pigs all over again, except this time, 就像是猪湾事件再次上演 但是这一次
[15:45] we’ve been invaded by squids from space. 入侵我们的是太空乌贼
[15:51] Sir, I have an Ambassador Popov on the phone. 长官 有一位波波夫大使在线上等您
[16:01] Ambassador, what a pleasant– 大使 很高兴…
[16:03] Attack? 袭击
[16:04] What attack? 什么袭击
[16:08] You lost a nuclear missile? 你丢了一枚核导弹
[16:10] What do you mean, “Stolen”? 什么叫被偷了
[16:12] It sounds like you’ve been drinking, so, 你的声音听起来像是喝醉了
[16:15] call me when you’ve sobered up. 酒醒了再打给我
[16:19] What did he say? 他说什么
[16:21] You’ll never believe it. 你绝对不会相信的
[16:22] The Russian ambassador just accused us of attacking Cuba with a– 苏联大使刚刚指控我们袭击古巴
[16:25] Steel man. 派的是一名钢铁人
[16:35] Is that… 那是…
[16:36] At least it’s a good photo. 至少照片拍得不错
[16:41] Steel man? 钢铁人
[16:42] This is even faker than the spaceship. 这简直比太空船还假
[16:44] This is clearly a super yoked guy in silver body paint. 明显是一个超级健壮的家伙浑身涂满银漆罢了
[16:48] Actually, I have reason to believe that it’s real. 事实上我有理由相信那是真的
[16:50] DARPA initiated a program 美国国防部高级研究计划局
[16:52] to develop a serum 启动了一个开发血清的项目
[16:54] that could turn a soldier’s flesh into metal. 能把士兵的血肉之躯变成金属
[16:56] It would appear that one of their test subjects has gone rogue. 看来他们其中一个实验对象变节了
[16:59] Why didn’t anyone tell me about such a program? 为什么没人和我说过这个项目
[17:01] Eisenhower didn’t think that you Harvard boys 艾森豪威尔认为你们这些哈佛呆子
[17:03] had the stones to deploy such a weapon, 没有部署这种武器的胆识
[17:05] but the good news is, 但好消息的是
[17:06] the weapon has been deployed for you. 武器已经为你们部署好了
[17:09] But sir, if the Russkies think 但是长官 如果俄国佬认为
[17:11] that we sent a steel soldier to sabotage their missiles, 我们派了一名钢铁人去破坏他们的导弹
[17:13] they might do something stupid and launch them. 他们也许会犯傻发射导弹
[17:17] So what do you suggest I do? 那你建议我怎么做
[17:19] We launch a preemptive strike against Cuba. 我们先发制人对古巴发动袭击
[17:21] We take their little island out of the equation. 把他们的小岛从战局中清除
[17:24] Mr. President, this reminds me of the ’39 Yale game. We– 总统先生 这让我想起了39年跟耶鲁的比赛
[17:28] You are the quarterback here, Jack. 你是这里的四分卫 杰克
[17:31] You’re the one calling the shots. 由你来发号施令
[17:42] Take us to DEFCON 3, General. 升级至三级戒备状态 将军
[17:48] Yay, one less DEFCON. 太棒了 戒备状态小了一级
[17:50] That means we’re one step closer to nuclear war. 那意味着我们离核战近了一步
[17:53] Well, that makes no sense. 这不合理啊
[18:00] Can I tell you a secret? 我能不能告诉你一个秘密
[18:01] Sí, sí. 好 好
[18:04] I’m not really Russian. 其实我不是俄国人
[18:07] – Are you North American spy? – Worse! -你是北美间谍吗 -比那更糟
[18:11] I’m a clone from the future. 我是来自未来的克隆人
[18:13] I snuck onto the base to steal the alien! 我溜进基地是为了偷外星人
[18:17] I don’t even know why I’m still talking like this! 我不知道我为什么还要带着口音
[18:21] Get comfy. 好好休息
[18:23] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[18:26] Do you know the CIA had a secret plot 你知道吗 中情局有一次密谋
[18:29] to try to put a bomb in one of my cigars once? 要把炸弹放在我的雪茄里
[18:33] Not cool. 真阴啊
[18:35] But now I have a secret weapon of my own: 但现在我有一个自己的秘密武器
[18:40] a nuclear missile. 一颗核弹
[18:44] I’m so done being a pawn in this game of chess 我受够了在美国和苏联这盘棋上
[18:49] between the Americans and the Soviets. 当小兵卒的日子
[18:51] If Cuba is attacked by squids, 如果古巴遭到海军袭击
[18:53] I will wipe Washington off the face off the Earth. 我会让华盛顿从地球上消失
[18:57] Ooh, candy. Mmm. 糖啊
[19:05] I’ve never seen this brand before. 我没见过这个牌子
[19:07] They’re not for everyone. 这不是能随便吃的
[19:17] Strap in, dude. 准备起飞 哥们
[19:47] Fidel will decorate you two 为了这事 菲德尔会授予你们
[19:48] as heroes of the republic for this. 共和国的英雄勋章
[19:51] Great, great, I’ll be sure 太好了 我一定会
[19:52] to put that one in my trophy case. 把它放进我的奖杯陈列柜里
[19:57] Headache, huh? That time of the month? 头痛啊 那个来了吗
[19:59] Very funny. 真幽默
[20:01] No, I’m being serious. 不是 我认真的
[20:03] My daughter, she has the same– 我女儿 她也是这样…
[20:05] Oh, that’s very sweet of you then. 那你倒挺体贴的
[20:08] But it’s not my period. It’s the alien. 但我不是来月经 是外星人
[20:14] I think my powers are getting stronger. 我的能量好像在变强
[20:16] It’s not just feelings. 不仅仅是感觉到
[20:17] It’s almost like I can hear it talking. 我几乎像是能听到它说话
[20:18] What’s it saying? 它在说什么
[20:22] Don’t wake up. Please, not now. 别醒啊 别是现在
[20:25] Oh, that it is pissed. 它非常生气
[20:27] We gotta find Ava. 我们要找到艾娃
[20:42] I don’t wanna hurt you, all right? 我不想伤害你
[20:44] I just need to know where you took my girlfriend. 我只想知道你把我女朋友带哪去了
[21:00] Let’s get outta here. 咱们走
[21:07] If I can force the Soviets out of Cuba, 如果我能把苏联赶出古巴
[21:09] then all the missiles will be mine. 那么所有的导弹就都是我的
[21:13] Would you mind if I played you a song, Comandante? 我可以给您演奏一曲吗 指挥官
[21:16] I would have you killed 你要是不给我演奏
[21:18] if you didn’t play me a song, Jay Guevara. 我就杀了你 杰·格瓦拉
[21:52] *Well, I’ve been smiling lately* *最近常常面带微笑*
[21:55] *Dreamin’ about the world as one* *梦见世界和平统一*
[21:58] *And I believe it could be* *我相信梦能成真*
[22:01] *Someday, it’s going to come* *这一天终将到来*
[22:04] *Oh, peace train sounding louder* *和平列车的隆隆声渐渐清晰*
[22:07] *Glide on the peace train* *跳上和平列车*
[22:13] *Come on the peace train* *乘上和平列车*
[22:16] *Oh, peace train holy roller* *和平列车的信徒*
[22:19] *Everyone jump upon the peace train* *大家跳上和平列车*
[22:26] *Come on the peace train* *乘上和平列车*
[22:36] *Come on the peace train* *乘上和平列车*
[22:53] Oh, I must call Kennedy. 我要打电话给肯尼迪
[22:55] At once. 马上就去
[22:56] He and I are brothers, 他和我是兄弟
[22:57] just like–just like you and I are brothers. 就像你和我是兄弟一样
[23:00] – Yes! – We are all humans -是啊 -我们都是人类
[23:03] placed on this one, fragile planet. 生在这个独一无二而又脆弱的星球上
[23:06] And the only way forward is… 寻求进步的唯一方式是
[23:10] love! 爱
[23:23] How about another tune? 再来一曲如何
[23:24] I told you that thing was sent to kill me! 我告诉过你 那东西是被派来杀我的
[23:26] If it’s war the Americans want, 如果美国人要开战
[23:29] it’s war they shall have! 那我就跟他们打
[23:33] Prepare the missile for launch immediately! 准备发射导弹 马上
[23:43] Oh, damn it. 该死的
[23:46] We forgot Behrad. Again. 我们又忘了贝哈德
[23:49] Sí! 对
[23:51] Guys, thought you might like 各位 你们想不想
[23:52] a little update on El Comandante. 看点《指挥官》的更新
[23:54] Wait, you’re with Fidel Castro? 等等 你和菲德尔·卡斯特罗在一起吗
[23:56] Yeah, we’re super tight, but the problem is, 是啊 我们关系超好 但问题是
[23:58] he thinks the alien was sent to kill him. 他觉得外星人是被派来杀他的
[24:00] – Why would he think that? – Because it tried to kill him. -他为什么这么觉得 -因为它刚刚要杀他
[24:03] Report back to me 导弹一加满燃料
[24:04] as soon as the missile has been fueled. 就马上向我汇报
[24:06] Oh, and also, he’s preparing 对了 他正准备
[24:07] to launch a nuclear missile at D.C. 朝华盛顿特区发射一枚核弹
[24:10] Why does Castro have a nuke? 为什么卡斯特罗有核弹
[24:12] ‘Cause we gave it to him. 因为是我们给他的
[24:15] You said “No shooting.” 你说的”不许开枪”
[24:16] I said–oh, my God. 我说… 天哪
[24:18] Oh, my God, this is not happening. 天哪 这不是真的
[24:19] Oh, God. Okay, okay, okay. 天啊 好 好 好
[24:22] Let’s just hope that cooler heads 希望头脑冷静的那几位
[24:23] are prevailing in D.C., right? 在华盛顿取得了进展
[24:29] One of our boys flying over Cuba 我们在古巴上空的一架飞机
[24:31] reports a missile being fueled. 报告了一枚正在装燃料的导弹
[24:33] Has Khrushchev lost his mind? 赫鲁晓夫是疯了吗
[24:35] It would appear that the missile is no longer 导弹好像已经
[24:37] in the Soviets’ possession, sir. 不再由苏联控制
[24:39] Castro’s got it. 在卡斯特罗那里
[24:41] History is not supposed to go down like this. 历史的走向不应该是这样
[24:46] Say there, Jackie, 这样 杰奎琳
[24:48] how would you and the kids feel about, uh, 你和孩子们出城几天
[24:50] getting out of town for a couple days? 你觉得怎么样
[24:52] Uh, I think Jack’s starting to crack. 我觉得杰克要崩溃了
[24:56] Does anyone know 有没有谁知道
[24:56] if Hyannis Port is within the blast radius? 海恩尼斯港在不在爆炸范围内
[24:58] There is no time for this, Mr. President! 没时间了 总统先生
[25:01] If those Russkies catch us blinking now, we’re through! 如果让那些俄国佬钻了空子 我们就完了
[25:03] What if this is just a big misunderstanding? 如果这只是一个误会呢
[25:06] What if those Russkies want us to hit Cuba 如果那些俄国佬想让我们打古巴
[25:09] so they can hit us? 他们来个黄雀在后呢
[25:10] Those clever Commie bastards! 那些狡猾的共产主义混蛋
[25:14] Our only defense is to attack the USSR! 我们唯一的抵御方式就是袭击苏联
[25:18] Jack, that is insane. 杰克 这是疯了
[25:23] Take us to DEFCON 2. 进入二级戒备状态
[25:27] Yes, sir. 遵命
[25:33] Sir, maybe I can help. 长官 我可以帮忙
[25:39] My secretary can type 120 words a minute. 我的秘书一分钟能打120词
[25:41] This way, we could get the bombers in the air faster. 这样我们可以加速发射炮弹
[25:45] And here I thought you were just another pretty face. 我还以为你又是个花瓶呢
[25:47] Oh, gosh. 是吗
[25:48] There you go. 来吧
[25:52] This is a direct order 美利坚合众国总统
[25:54] from the President of the United States 向战略空军指挥部全体人员
[25:56] to the entire Strategic Air Command. 下达直接指令
[25:58] I’ve never seen someone type with just their thumbs before. 我还没见过谁只用大拇指打字
[26:02] I want every B-52 we have headed towards 我要求每一架B-52轰炸机
[26:04] their primary targets in the Soviet Union. 朝着苏联的主要目标进攻
[26:07] Should we lose contact due to a first strike from Cuba, 如果我们因古巴的首次攻击而失联
[26:11] it should be considered a direct attack from the USSR. 即视为苏联对我们的直接袭击
[26:15] Full retaliatory measures must then be taken 届时必须立即全力反击
[26:17] without any further orders. 无需等待进一步命令
[26:21] Because we’ll all be dead. 因为到时我们都会死
[26:28] Did you get all that, sweetie? 都记下了吗 亲爱的
[26:30] Oh, every last word, sir. 一字不落 长官
[26:35] Guys, why is Fidel starting World War III? 各位 菲德尔为什么要发动第三次世界大战
[26:38] Because he thinks you guys are invading Cuba with aliens. 因为他以为你们要用外星人入侵古巴
[26:41] Look, Behrad’s trying to cool him down. 听着 贝哈德在试图让他冷静
[26:43] Comandante. 指挥官
[26:45] You have a phone call. 有您的来电
[26:47] It’s Che Guevara. 是切·格瓦拉
[26:49] Hello, old friend. 你好 老朋友
[26:51] Yes, I know. 我知道
[26:53] The news is very scary at the moment. 现下情况十分紧张
[26:58] Yes, I wish you were here too. 对 我也希望你在这儿
[27:01] But I have a comrade-in-arms right next to me 但我身边正站着一位战友
[27:05] who’s the next best thing. 是第二好的选择
[27:16] Tell the CIA to call back their squid soldiers, 让中情局把那些鱿鱼兵撤走
[27:20] or else I’ll launch the nuke! 否则我就发射核弹
[27:23] Oh, my God. 我的天
[27:28] Okay, sounds like you’re up, Rory. 看来该你上场了 罗里
[27:30] Thought I was in the doghouse. 我还以为被拴起来了
[27:31] That’s when we were trying to finesse the situation. 那是我们还在试图巧妙处理情况的时候
[27:33] Plans change. 现在计划有变
[27:35] You want us to kill the alien? 你打算杀了那个外星人吗
[27:36] We don’t have a choice, okay? 我们没别的选择了
[27:38] Spooner, I need you to help him track it. 斯普纳 我需要你帮他追踪它
[27:39] We need to deescalate the situation 我们必须缓和局势
[27:41] and get history back on track. 让历史重回正轨
[27:42] Screw history! You kill the alien, 去他的历史 要是杀了那个外星人
[27:44] you kill any chance of finding Sara. 就没机会找到莎拉了
[27:46] And if we don’t kill it, then Castro 不杀的话 卡斯特罗
[27:47] starts a nuclear war, 就会掀起核战
[27:48] and Sara doesn’t have a home to return to, okay? 莎拉也会无家可归 不是吗
[27:50] I do not have time to game this out with you, Rory. 我没空再跟你权衡这些利弊 罗里
[27:53] We will find another way to find Sara. 我们会找到其他办法找回莎拉的
[27:54] Right. Lot of big brains on this ship. 行 这船上聪明人多
[27:57] I’ll just stick with what I know. 我就做我能做的
[27:59] You should never have cleaned me up. 你就不该让我改邪归正
[28:00] I’m better off doing what I do best: 我还是做擅长的事比较好
[28:02] being a goon, killing people. 当个恶棍 到处杀人
[28:03] Yes. 没错
[28:06] That’s exactly what I need. 要的就是这样
[28:12] Right. 好
[28:13] Least I know what I’m here for. 至少我知道该干什么
[28:23] Alien’s gone. 外星人走了
[28:25] No, it’s still here, I can sense it. 它还在 我感觉得到
[28:27] Base is wide open. 基地空无一人
[28:28] Why would the stupid thing still be here? 那蠢东西怎么还会在里面
[28:30] It’s not stupid, it’s looking for something. 它不蠢 它在找东西
[28:34] You know, it wasn’t right for Ava 你知道吧 艾娃不应该
[28:35] to try to pin this all on you. 把这事都怪在你头上
[28:37] I don’t give a rat’s ass. 我无所谓
[28:38] You were just trying to find Sara. 你只是想找到莎拉
[28:40] No, I was pretending to be somebody I’m not. 不是 我只是在装作一个我不是的人
[28:42] So you’re just gonna go back to being a dumb drunk? 所以你要变回那个笨蛋醉鬼了吗
[28:44] – That it? – Yes. -是吗 -是
[28:53] Is that… 那是
[28:59] What’s it want with the nuke? 它想对核弹做什么
[29:01] I think it wants to get away from here. 我认为它是想离开这里
[29:03] Like, off this planet. 离开地球
[29:07] Wait here. 在这里等着
[29:16] Hey, dummy. 蠢货
[29:20] You really think you’re gonna hitch a ride home on that thing? 你真以为能坐着那东西回家吗
[29:24] It’s a missile! 那可是导弹
[29:30] Go ahead, eat me. 来啊 吃了我
[29:32] But you’re not gonna get home. 那你也回不了家
[29:35] Let him go! 放开他
[29:37] I know you understand me. 我知道你听得懂
[29:39] Put him down, or I blow your ass away. 放下他 不然就把你轰飞
[29:42] That thing is not a spaceship. 那东西不是宇宙飞船
[29:45] But lucky for you, 不过你还算幸运
[29:48] I’ve got my own. 我有飞船
[29:52] Keep talking. 接着说
[29:53] It understands you. It just doesn’t trust you. 它听得懂 只是不信任你
[29:55] You’re not as dumb as you look. 你没看起来那么笨
[29:59] The alien wants its own spaceship, not yours. 它想要自己的宇宙飞船 不是你的
[30:04] I can take you to it. 我可以带你去
[30:08] But under one condition. 但有个一个条件
[30:10] You help me find my friend. 帮我找到我朋友
[30:20] She’s asking you a question. 她在问你问题
[30:22] She? 女的
[30:23] Yeah, she wants to know what kind of fuel 对 她想知道乘波号
[30:25] the Waverider uses. 用什么燃料
[30:27] Sounds like we got a long trip to find the captain. 看样子寻找船长的旅途会很漫长
[30:35] Comandante, what are you doing? 指挥官 你在干什么
[30:37] What does it look like I’m doing? 你看我像在干什么
[30:38] You will start World War III. 你会引发第三次世界大战的
[30:40] You will kill all of us. 你把我们全害死的
[30:57] History will absolve me. 历史会赦免我
[31:11] Call for you, General Kilgore. 您的电话 基尔戈将军
[31:14] Thank me? What for? 感谢我 为什么
[31:17] What three-day weekend? 什么三天周末
[31:19] And who all received that order? 都有谁接受到了命令
[31:22] The entire Strategic Air Command?! 整个战略空军
[31:26] Should’ve known that she was too good to be true! 早该知道她没那么简单
[31:28] This secretary has been countermanding your orders, sir, 这位秘书一直在伪造您的命令 先生
[31:31] and if Fidel Castro launches that missile, 假如菲德尔·卡斯特罗发射了导弹
[31:34] you have only got seven minutes 您只有七分钟时间
[31:36] to order a counterstrike against the Soviet Union. 对苏联进行反击
[31:38] But I thought you said 但我记得你说
[31:39] all our B-52s are still on the ground. 我们的所有B-52轰炸机还在地面上
[31:40] Well, as much as it pains me 好吧 尽管我非常不愿意
[31:42] to have to ask the navy for help… 请海军帮忙
[31:48] What is that? 那是什么
[31:49] That is the nuclear football. 它叫核足球
[31:51] Sir, that allows you to contact 先生 您可以用它
[31:54] the nuclear submarine captains directly 直接联络核潜艇船长
[31:57] and order an all-out strike against the Soviets. 下令全力攻打苏联
[31:59] Jack, they don’t want a nuclear war 杰克 他们也不想看到核战争
[32:02] any more than you do. 和你一样
[32:09] 机密 确认苏联中程弹道导弹
[32:13] There’s been a report of a missile launch from Cuba. 报告称发现一枚从古巴发射的导弹
[32:15] Clock is ticking, sir. 时间紧迫 先生
[32:21] Somebody get me Premier Khrushchev. 联络赫鲁晓夫总理
[32:23] This has to be a mistake. 肯定是哪里出错了
[32:25] You wanna negotiate? 你还想协商
[32:26] They were right about you. You are soft. 他们说的对 你太优柔寡断
[32:29] Well, if you don’t have the guts to stand up to those Commies, 如果你没胆量对抗共匪
[32:33] I guess I’ll have to do it myself. 那只能我上了
[32:35] – You take one more step– – Or what? -你敢再上前一步 -怎么样
[32:43] The steel man. 钢铁人
[32:45] You’re damn right. 被你说对了
[32:46] Look, Jack, I didn’t go rogue. 听着 杰克 我并没有变节
[32:48] I’m here to protect the world from guys like him. 我是来保护世界不受他这种人的侵害
[32:51] I’m guessing your accomplice here 我想你的这位同伙
[32:53] ain’t quite so bulletproof. 禁不住子弹吧
[32:54] Come on! 快来
[33:00] Boys. Huddle up. Huddle up! 兄弟们 围成一圈 围成一圈
[33:02] Okay, we gotta get that nuclear football back, boys. 我们得把核足球拿回来 兄弟们
[33:05] Hey, Bobby, what was that play we ran 鲍比 还记得我们1939年
[33:07] against Dartmouth back in ’39? 对阵达特茅斯的比赛吗
[33:12] Guess we don’t need you anymore. 看来你已经没用了
[33:14] Rude. 粗鲁
[33:15] 30 seconds for the safeties to be released. 保险解除还需要三十秒
[33:18] All we gotta do is to keep that football 我们要做的就是
[33:20] out of the hands of those lily-livered Harvard boys. 让那些懦弱的哈佛小子碰不到球
[33:23] – Okay, Crimson on three. 好了 数到三说猩红队
[33:25] One, two, three. Crimson! 一 二 三 猩红队
[33:40] Hike! 传球
[33:57] This is fun. 这真好玩
[34:08] My back! 我的后背
[34:13] No. 不
[34:33] Intercepted! 拦截成功
[34:42] To tell you the truth, sir, 说真的 先生
[34:45] this football belongs in your hands. 这球应该拿在你的手中
[34:54] The missile’s headed straight for us, Jack. 导弹朝我们来了 杰克
[34:56] It’ll be here any second. 很快就要抵达了
[34:59] The safeties are off. 保险关闭了
[35:01] You still have time to strike back. 你还有时间反击
[35:03] This game ain’t over yet, Mr. President. 这场比赛还未结束 总统先生
[35:05] It’s not a damn game. 这不是什么比赛
[35:07] Whoever launched that missile, 不管是谁 因为什么
[35:08] for whatever reason, it was a mistake. 发射了那枚导弹 都是个错误
[35:10] You strike back at the Soviets, they’re gonna strike back at us. 你对苏联人发起反击 他们还会反击回来
[35:13] That is why it is called “Mutually assured destruction.” 因此这才叫做”确保相互毁灭”
[35:15] Clearly you do not understand the concept! 显然你没有理解这个概念
[35:19] Listen, Jack, 听着 杰克
[35:20] just because we’re about to die 就因为我们有生命危险
[35:21] doesn’t mean we take the whole damn world with us. 不代表我们可以拉全世界陪葬
[35:31] You’re right. 你是对的
[35:33] I’m spiking this football. 我要弃掉这一球
[35:52] Are we about to die? 我们要死了吗
[35:54] Yeah. 是的
[35:57] But at least we gave it the old college try. 但至少我们是尽力了
[36:00] Well, I ain’t going out without a fight! 我是不会坐以待毙的
[36:31] Take that, you Commie bastards! 接招吧 共产主义混蛋
[36:45] Think we can let go of our hands? 我们是不是可以松手了
[36:49] You did it, Jack! You saved us all! 你成功了 杰克 你救了我们
[36:53] Luck of the Irish, I guess. 是爱尔兰人的幸运吧
[36:57] Come on, buddy. Get in there. 去吧 伙计 加入进去
[36:58] – Yeah. – No. Yeah? -好 -好吗
[36:59] – Yeah. – Yeah. Ah! Ah! -好的 -好啊
[37:05] Go, Crimson! 冲啊 猩红队
[37:11] Captain, I’m detecting an unusual level 船长 我检测到船上出现
[37:13] of radiation on the ship. 非正常水平放射线
[37:18] Rory. 罗里
[37:21] Are you sure it’s safe for us 我们拿着钚到处走
[37:23] to be carrying plutonium around? 你确定是安全的吗
[37:25] No. 不
[37:38] Oh, uh, this is not how it looks. 这不是看上去那样
[37:43] I know. 我知道
[37:44] I owe you an apology. 我欠你一声道歉
[37:46] You saved the entire world from nuclear Armageddon, Rory. 你让整个世界免于核武器末日 罗里
[37:49] Well, I, uh… I had help. 这个 我有帮手
[37:52] Yeah. 是的
[37:57] It doesn’t say much, does it? 它不太喜欢说话 是吗
[37:58] Oh, she does. You’d be surprised. 她喜欢 到时候你就知道了
[38:01] Did you say “She”? 你是说”她”
[38:04] So what’s the plan? 所以计划是什么
[38:05] Well, she’s hooking some kind 她想给乘波号连接上
[38:06] of turbo charger to the Waverider. 快速充电器什么的
[38:09] Why would she help us? 她为什么帮我们
[38:11] I promised her I’d help her find her ship. 我答应她帮她找到飞船
[38:14] Okay. Do you trust her? 好吧 你相信她吗
[38:16] No, it’s why I’m going alone. 不相信 所以我一个人去
[38:20] No. But that– 不 但是
[38:21] But no. 没但是
[38:22] You said your job is to protect history. 你说过你的工作是保护历史
[38:24] I also said your job wasn’t to think for yourself, 我还说过你的工作不是只为自己考虑
[38:27] but had you listened to any of my orders, 但你有听我的那些命令吗
[38:29] we’d have absolutely no hope in finding Sara, so I… 我们已经没希望找到莎拉了 所以
[38:36] I guess you got this. 我想就交给你了
[38:38] Stop saying nice things. 别再说好话了
[38:45] You just bring me back my girl, okay? 去把我女朋友找回来 好吗
[38:50] Good luck, big guy. 祝你好运 大块头
[39:00] Sorry, what happened to the ship? 不好意思 飞船去哪了
[39:02] It should be somewhere around here. 应该就在这附近
[39:05] God, these shoes are killing me. 天啊 穿这鞋太难受了
[39:07] And this stupid hair. 还有这个蠢发型
[39:14] I look like her again, don’t I? 我又像她一样了 是吧
[39:20] I hate that I’m a reminder of everything you lost. 我不愿让你想起失去的一切
[39:24] You’re not. 你没有
[39:27] I mean, I guess at first. 我是说 一开始可能会
[39:31] But now? 但现在呢
[39:34] Now you just remind me of you. 现在的你就只是你而已
[39:41] Wasn’t there a Waverider here? 这里不应该有艘乘波号吗
[39:46] Well played, gang. 表现出色 伙计们
[39:47] How’d you manage to avert nuclear Armageddon? 你们是怎么阻止核武器末日的
[39:49] Sports analogies. 体育知识
[39:50] Pot gummies. 大麻软糖
[39:52] – Very on brand for both of you. – Thank you. -你们两个都很靠谱 -谢谢
[39:54] Hey, where are Rory and Spooner? 话说 罗里和斯普纳呢
[39:56] That son of a bitch stole our ship. 那混蛋偷走了我们的飞船
[39:57] – Ah, very on brand, Mick. – Oh, come on. -非常靠谱 米克 -拜托
[40:00] You should be thanking him for stealing the warhead 你应该感谢他偷走菲德尔
[40:03] out of the missile that Fidel launched on D.C., yes? 发射到特区那枚导弹的弹头
[40:05] Thanks, Mick. 谢谢 米克
[40:06] And he made a deal with the alien 他还和外星人做了笔交易
[40:07] to take it to its ship as long as 只要带它找回飞船
[40:09] it took us to Sara. 它就带我们去找莎拉
[40:10] – So he stole the ship? – But it’s– -所以他偷走了飞船 -但是
[40:12] Sorry, my phones are on that ship. 不好意思 我的手机还在船上
[40:14] So was my– 那我的…
[40:15] oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[40:17] How are we gonna catch aliens now? 现在我们怎么去抓外星人呢
[40:19] So-so-so sorry, where are we going to live? 应该说 我们去哪住呢
[40:23] Constantine’s house. 康斯坦丁的房子
[40:25] Sweet. I could use a little R&R. 真好 我可以来点休闲娱乐了
[40:28] All of us under the same roof with John and Astra. 我们要和约翰还有阿斯特拉共处一室
[40:31] Could be a real bonding experience. 说不定能增进感情呢
[40:33] He’s gonna hate it. Let’s leave. 他不会喜欢的 我们走吧
[40:34] – Okay. – Damn. -好 -该死
[40:36] Rory had the right idea. 罗里的想法是对的
[40:42] Nobody wants your drugs! 没人想要你的毒品
[40:44] Mom. 老妈
[40:48] Listen up. 听好
[40:50] Before we start this little journey of ours, 在我们开始这段小小旅途之前
[40:53] let’s get a few things straight. 先说明白几件事情
[40:55] Keep your slimy tentacles off my stash, understand? 别用你那黏黏的触手碰我的东西 懂吗
[41:01] That better be a “Yes.” 这最好是肯定回答
[41:03] Listen. If you’re gonna run your ugly mouth off 听着 如果你要把你的大丑嘴咧出来
[41:05] this whole trip, we’re gonna have problems. 这一路我都会和你过不去
[41:17] I was just asking if you had anything stronger onboard. 我只是在问你 船上有没有什么烈酒
[41:29] Don’t mind if I do. 我喝了别介意
[41:41] Here’s to long journeys. 敬旅途漫漫
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme