Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] So there are aliens scattered throughout history. 所以有外星人分散在历史之中
[00:12] – And on our windshield. – Mick, no. -还有挡风玻璃上 -米克 不要
[00:15] – No, no, no, no! – No, you’re hurting it. -不要 不要 -你伤着它了
[00:17] – Rory! – Yikes. -罗里 -恶心
[00:18] That was a lead. 那是我们的线索
[00:19] That alien could have told us something 那个外星人也许能透露
[00:20] – about Sara’s whereabouts. – No, girl, that alien is dead. -莎拉的行踪 -姑娘 那外星人死了
[00:23] We don’t know that. 那可不一定
[00:24] We actually don’t know anything about these creatures. 我们完全不了解这些生物
[00:26] Hey, some species could survive head-on collisions. 有些生物可能在正面碰撞下幸存
[00:28] With a spaceship? 撞上太空飞船
[00:29] Going thousands of miles an hour? 时速数千英里
[00:31] Stop. 别说了
[00:32] Spooner, are you getting any readings? 斯普纳 有没有收到信号
[00:35] It’s dead. 已经死了
[00:36] But the face-sucking squid beasts 但是其他舱内的
[00:37] in those other pods just got dumped 抱脸杀乌贼怪已经被投入了
[00:39] – into the river of time. – Fantastic. -时间长河中 -好极了
[00:41] Sounds like more unpaid labor to me. 又要成为免费的劳动力了
[00:44] Okay, so every single one of those aliens 也就是说每一个外星人
[00:46] was on the ship with Sara, which means we just have 都曾在关押莎拉的飞船上 我们只需要
[00:48] to find one of them, and it should lead us 找到一个外星人 它就能带领我们
[00:50] – back to my girl, right? – Your fiancée. -找到我的女孩 -你的未婚妻
[00:54] Right. 没错
[00:55] Gidget, please find us some aliens. 吉杰特 帮我们找些外星人
[00:57] – Please. – Actually, Ms. Tarazi, -拜托了 -事实上塔拉齐小姐
[00:58] it appears we already have a bite, so to speak. 可以说已经有一个下嘴了
[01:02] Where? 在哪里
[01:22] 明日传奇 第六集第二集
[01:24] Okay, Gideon, what do we got? 吉迪恩 有什么线索
[01:25] October 10, 1955 1955年10月10号
[01:27] San Bernardino, California, 加利福尼亚的圣贝纳迪诺
[01:29] A town known as the birthplace of fast food. 一个被称作快餐起源的小镇
[01:32] And ergo the death of the great American eatery. 伟大的美国餐馆也因此而灭亡
[01:35] Before fast food, mom and pop burger joints 快餐出现之前 老爸老妈汉堡店
[01:37] were the beating heart of every town. 是每个城镇的核心
[01:39] Funny you should mention it, Mr. Tarazi. 有意思的是 塔拉齐先生
[01:41] The anomaly seems to have 这种异常现象
[01:42] started at Big Bang Burger 始于大爆炸汉堡
[01:43] owned by local businessman 老板是当地的商人
[01:44] Bert Beeman, 伯特·比曼
[01:45] and within 24 hours, 在24小时内
[01:47] San Bernardino went from bustling suburban enclave to… 圣贝纳迪诺从繁华的郊区变成了…
[01:53] The entire population was killed overnight 所有人在一夜之间都被杀害了
[01:55] leaving no survivors. 无人生还
[01:57] Historians dubbed it the Massacre on Main Street. 历史学家称之为”大街上的大屠杀”
[02:00] No, I would’ve gone with Suburban Slaughter. 不行 我觉得叫”郊区屠戮”更好
[02:04] Save it for the podcast. 留到播客上再说
[02:06] – This is good news. – Y’all are dark. -这是好消息 -你们都好黑暗
[02:07] We’ll go back, stop the alien, and it can tell us 回到过去 阻止外星人 它能告诉我们
[02:09] how to find Sara. 如何找到莎拉
[02:11] Okay, so– 所以
[02:13] And what exactly is the plan here? 咱们具体的计划是什么
[02:15] Oh, the– 计划是
[02:16] well, you’re the plan. 你就是我们的计划
[02:18] So you’re gonna help us find the alien 你要帮助我们找到外星人
[02:20] and then you’re gonna get it 然后你就能告诉我们
[02:21] – to tell us where Sara is. – Uh, no way. -莎拉在哪里 -我拒绝
[02:24] I’m only staying on this ship till you guys 我只是在这船上等你们
[02:25] get this thing out of my head. That was the deal. 把我脑袋里的东西取出来 我们说好的
[02:27] Apologies, Ms. Cruz, but that won’t be possible. 抱歉 克鲁兹小姐 那是不可能的
[02:31] – What? – I was gonna tell you before the whole, -什么 -在发生外星人事件之前
[02:32] you know, alien pods thing. 我就打算告诉你了
[02:35] Gideon didn’t find anything to remove. 吉迪恩没有找到需要移除的东西
[02:37] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[02:38] So first you kidnap me, then you lied. 你们先绑架了我 然后还骗了我
[02:41] Take me home now. 现在就送我回家
[02:42] Look, I’m really sorry, but I can’t do that. 我真的很抱歉 但我还不能送你回家
[02:46] I need you to talk to the alien. 我需要你和外星人交流
[02:47] This thing’s not gonna give us directions 这东西不会帮我们
[02:48] to find your girlfriend. It’s gonna kill us. 找到你女朋友 只会惹来杀身之祸
[02:50] Look, you’re amongst board-certified superheroes. 你处在一群经过认证的超级英雄之中
[02:53] You don’t have to worry about getting killed. 你不用担心会丢了性命这种事
[02:54] They took your captain. 他们抓走了你们的船长
[02:55] If you guys are so super, then why didn’t you 你们要是真有本事 为什么不
[02:57] – just stop them then? – Listen to me. -当时就阻止他们 -听我说
[02:58] I need you to help us find Sara, okay? 我需要你帮助我们找到莎拉
[03:00] After you do that, I will take you 你要是帮了我们 我就带你
[03:02] wherever the hell you wanna go. 想去哪就去哪
[03:10] 圣贝纳迪诺 1955年
[03:13] Oh, look at those perfect patties. 多么完美的肉饼
[03:16] Get ’em out while they’re hot, and don’t forget– 趁热都端出去 别忘了
[03:19] service with a smile. 要微笑服务
[03:20] We got another one at the window! 窗口那里还有一个
[03:22] Up, let’s go, let’s go! Keep it moving! 快点 快点 都动起来
[03:24] We got a lot of mouths to feed. 还有很多人等着吃
[03:26] Dreams come true today* *梦想成真*
[03:27] 大爆炸汉堡 鲜脆的薯条和汉堡
[03:27] *You make me feel that way* *你给我的感觉*
[03:30] *My love* *我的爱人*
[03:32] Wel-wel-wel-welcome to Big Bang Burger! 欢欢欢欢迎来到大爆炸汉堡店
[03:35] Try our new Cosmic Mushroom Burger! 快来尝尝我们最新的宇宙香菇汉堡
[03:38] What, you think aliens are funny? 怎么 你觉得外星人很有趣
[03:41] It’s a paycheck. 赚点工资罢了
[03:44] The goal is to blend, okay? 目标是要融入这里 好吗
[03:46] You picking up any alien signals? 有没有接收到任何外星人的信号
[03:52] Guys, hey, split up, mingle, find out if anyone’s 伙计们 分头行动 融入并找到是否有人
[03:54] seen anything that could lead us to the alien. 见过能引导我们找到外星人的线索
[03:58] And Sara. 还有莎拉
[03:59] *That I could ever be untrue* *我可能是虚假的*
[04:15] Sara… 莎拉
[04:20] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[04:22] We just crash landed on an alien spaceship. 我们刚随着一艘外星飞船坠落
[04:25] No, Gary, I am not okay. 不 盖瑞 我怎么可能没事
[04:31] – Oh, boy, that’s not good. – What did Alien Gideon say? -天啊 这可不妙 -外星版吉迪恩说了什么
[04:36] it’s a little hard to translate exactly 很难准确翻译出来
[04:37] since in my language there are over 70 ways 因为在我的语言里有超过70种方式
[04:39] to say “Explode from the inside.” 表达”内部爆炸”
[04:43] The general idea is we, uh, lost all our fuel 大致意思是 我们在坠毁时
[04:46] when we crashed. 失去了所有的燃料
[04:50] Where are we? 我们这是在哪
[04:52] we were on course to land on Pliny X19, 我们原计划是降落在普林尼X19号星球
[04:54] but Kayla didn’t give me any other details. 但是凯拉没有告诉我其他细节
[04:56] Well, I thought she was supposed to be your fiancée. 她不是你的未婚妻吗
[04:58] Ex-fiancée, 前未婚妻
[05:00] and, um, communication wasn’t our strong suit, 沟通不是我们的强项
[05:05] but I do know that we were hired 但我知道我们的雇主是
[05:07] by some power hungry space lord 某个渴求力量的太空领主
[05:10] to gather the universe’s most dangerous creatures, 收集全宇宙最危险的生物
[05:13] and now we’re on his planet. 我们现在就在他的星球上
[05:17] It could be “Hunger Games” Out there, 外面可能就像《饥饿游戏》一样
[05:19] or the air could be poisonous gas. 也可能空气中都是有毒气体
[05:21] Okay, we just– we need to find 我们只需要找到
[05:23] something that can fuel this ship 能给飞船补充燃料的东西
[05:24] so we can get back home. 这样我们就能回家了
[05:26] Or what if we send out a distress signal 我们也可以发出求救信号
[05:29] and then wait for the Legends to come find us? 等待传奇们过来拯救我们
[05:32] And, uh, good news– I’ve got my deck 有个好消息 我带来了
[05:36] of strong American women playing cards. 坚强的美国女人游戏卡牌
[05:38] Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Dolores Huerta, 露丝·贝德·金斯伯格 多洛雷斯·韦尔塔
[05:42] Representative Shirley Chisholm. 雪莉·奇泽姆议员
[05:44] Of all the people to be stuck with. 那么多可以被困在一起的人
[05:48] What is– what is that? 那是 那是什么
[05:55] Dog? 狗
[05:57] – A really cute dog. – Three moons. -一只很可爱的狗 -三个月亮
[05:59] Three moons, yeah, I can get behind that, 三个月亮 我觉得可以接受
[06:01] but a dog, that’s weird. 但是一只狗 太奇怪了
[06:03] But… 但是
[06:04] if the dog can breathe, that means we can breathe. 如果狗可以呼吸 也就是说我们可以呼吸
[06:07] And it’s wearing a scarf! 它还戴着围巾
[06:09] Okay, Gary, resist the cuteness. 好了 盖瑞 抵抗可爱的诱惑
[06:10] You’ve been fooled by dogs before. 你以前被狗欺骗过
[06:12] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[06:13] I’m gonna follow that dog. 我要去追那只狗
[06:22] Pretty busy here today. Anything special going on? 今天这里挺忙啊 有什么特色菜吗
[06:25] Oh, it’s always busy. 这里总是很忙
[06:27] The burgers are out of this world. 这里的汉堡可是天外之物
[06:32] What’s that? 那是什么
[06:33] Dragon Ash. 龙灰
[06:34] It’s my line of herbal nootropic supplements 是我的草药促智补品
[06:36] designed to enhance brain power, 用来提升脑力
[06:37] sex appeal, sleep cycle, spirit– 性感力 睡眠循环 精神…
[06:39] Sounds like more fries for me. 看起来我可以多吃点薯条了
[06:44] Takes me back to my days at Burger Herder. 让我回想起了在汉堡牧人的时光
[06:46] The satisfying ache in my forearm 那前臂上的酸痛
[06:48] from a day flipping patties. 翻转肉饼带来的满足感
[06:50] Of course, those patties were organic 当然了 那些肉饼是原生态
[06:52] and free range. 健康品
[06:54] The meat they used in 1955 often contained ingredients 1955年代用的肉饼包含的成分
[06:56] which precluded it from being called beef. 使其无法被定义为牛肉
[07:07] You know, I’ve been thinking, bro. 我一直在想 老弟
[07:09] It is time for us to start sharing the family heirloom. 咱们是时候分享一下这个传家宝了
[07:12] So you can dry your hair faster? 好让你可以更快地吹干头发吗
[07:14] Ha ha– I helped defeat a god, 哈哈 我可帮忙打败了神
[07:16] or whatever that scary blonde lady was. 不管那个吓人的金发女士是什么
[07:18] I’m officially a Legend now. All I need is my super power. 我是正式的传奇了 我需要我的超级能力
[07:22] Here, I made a schedule. 给 我定了个排期表
[07:26] No one is more stoked 知道你有超能力
[07:27] than me to discover your powers, 没人比我更高兴
[07:29] – but the totem chose me. – No, you literally stole it. -但是图腾选择了我 -不 是你偷走的
[07:33] – Debatable. – Guys, guys, shut up. -有待探讨 -各位 各位 闭嘴
[07:36] I’m working here. 我在工作呢
[07:38] Please respond to a 415. 喧嚣打闹 请响应
[07:42] Ooh, I have an idea. 我有个想法
[07:44] – What are you– – Just go with it. -你干什么 -配合一下
[07:44] Okay, all right. 好吧 好
[07:48] Uh, pardon me, officers, hi. 不好意思 警官 你好
[07:51] We’re just here on vacation, and we were wondering– 我们是来度假的 我们就是好奇…
[07:54] how safe is San Bernardino? 圣贝纳迪诺有多安全
[07:56] Safe as houses. 如同在家一般安全
[07:57] So no arson or robbery? 没有纵火或是抢劫吗
[08:00] Or any gruesome eviscerations? 或是什么恶心的肢解
[08:04] There’s a 459 -A in Sal’s Deli. 萨尔的熟食有入室抢劫警报触发
[08:06] – Repeat, 459A. – Pass me a napkin? -重复 入室抢劫警报 -给我张纸
[08:10] A 459 -A? 入室抢劫警报啊
[08:12] – That sounds mighty serious. – Yes. -听起来很严重啊 -是的
[08:16] Ma’am, if you wanna stick 女士 如果你真的
[08:18] your nose in someone’s business, 想要多管闲事的话
[08:20] I suggest you start with your friend. 我建议先从你这位朋友开始
[08:21] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 现在 不好意思
[08:23] I need another burger. 我需要再买点汉堡
[08:26] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[08:27] – Did you hear something? – I can feel it. -你听到什么了吗 -我可以感受到它
[08:29] – It’s hungry. – Focus. -它很饿 -集中
[08:31] Now, where’s it coming from, love? 从什么方向传来的 亲爱的
[08:34] Maybe that way. 或许是那边
[08:36] Okay, the feeling’s getting stronger. 好吧 感觉更加强烈了
[08:39] Yeah, what about the waitress? 那服务员呢
[08:40] She has glasses like Gary. 她有和盖瑞一样的眼镜
[08:42] You mean the alien in a waitress flesh suit? 你是说外星人穿着服务员的肉皮囊吗
[08:44] Spooner, wait– 斯普纳 等下
[08:46] All right, what are you really? 好了 你到底是谁
[08:49] – Her disguise is good. – No, no, wait– -她的伪装很好 -别别 等下
[08:52] I am so sorry. 真对不起
[08:54] My friend thought you were an– someone else. 我朋友以为你是个… 是别人
[08:57] I’m sorry. What happened? 对不起 怎么回事
[08:59] – What’s wrong with your powers? – Nothing. -你的能力怎么了 -没怎么
[09:02] I felt it. Look, that thing is nearby. 我感觉到了 那东西就在附近
[09:04] – Believe me. – Found the alien. -相信我 -找到外星人了
[09:06] Rory? You stole a cop car? 罗里 你偷了辆警车
[09:11] Okay, where is it? 好吧 它在哪
[09:12] That 459-A at the deli 那个熟食店的抢劫警报
[09:14] was followed up by a 415 at the butcher’s 之后是屠宰店的入室抢劫
[09:16] and a 240 at the meat aisle of the local grocery. 然后是当地商店肉食过道的袭击事件
[09:18] Alarm at the deli, assault at the groceries, 熟食店的警报 商店的袭击
[09:20] and disturbance at the butcher’s. 还有屠宰店的混乱
[09:22] This thing loves meat. 这东西喜欢肉
[09:23] That must be how the massacre starts. 这一定就是大屠杀的开始
[09:25] Well, let’s find it before it gets a taste 让我们在它尝到某一种肉之前
[09:26] for another kind of flesh. 找到它
[09:29] Hey, guys, we have a lead on the alien. 各位 我们有了外星人的线索
[09:30] I need you to guard the burger joint. 我需要你们守在汉堡店
[09:32] Turns out we have a very hungry alien 我们有个饥饿的外星人
[09:34] 大爆炸汉堡 招聘中
[09:35] with a taste for meat. 非常喜欢吃肉
[09:36] Already on it, Captain. 已经在行动了 船长
[09:39] – Guess who just got summer jobs. – Nice. -猜猜谁刚找到了暑期打工 -棒
[09:54] So glad you lot applied for the jobs. 真高兴你们来应聘了
[09:56] Business is boomin’. 生意越发兴隆
[09:58] I never thought I’d get the chance 我从没想到我还有机会
[10:00] to man the grill again professionally. 再次成为专业的操作员
[10:02] I’m excited to see the master at work. 我期待看到大师的工作状态
[10:04] Burger buddies. 汉堡兄弟
[10:06] Size nine, right? 40点5码 对吗
[10:09] 7 1/2, and I am not wearing those. 38点5 并且我可不穿这鞋
[10:11] You’re right. 你说得对
[10:12] We could use a handsome man out there. 我们外边可以用到个帅哥
[10:17] – It’s you. – Me? -是你 -我
[10:18] – Yeah. – No–okay. -是 -不是吧 好
[10:20] Let’s get you on wheels. 咱们去上轮
[10:23] Looks like it’s time to teach you 看起来是时候教你
[10:24] the ways of the burger. 汉堡之道了
[10:26] Let’s go meet the meats. 去见见肉们吧
[10:30] How did I get here? 我怎么沦落到此
[10:35] Don’t you have any alien super powers 你没有什么外星超能力
[10:37] that can find a dog? Super smell or echolocation? 来找狗吗 超级嗅觉或是回声定位
[10:40] I’m not that kind of alien. – 我不是那种外星人
[10:42] I’m not that different from you, really. 我和你没什么大区别
[10:44] Carbon based, a few more tentacles. 碳基生物 多了点触手
[10:47] – Yeah, and you eat people. – I come from a savage planet. -是 你还吃人 -我来自野蛮的星球
[10:51] They killed for sport, ate their own. 它们把杀人当运动 吃自己同胞
[10:54] The concept of oral hygiene was completely unknown. 它们对口腔健康的概念一无所知
[10:58] And I wasn’t so much engaged to Kayla 而且我和凯拉与其说是订婚
[11:00] as traded to her, and then I was sent to Earth 不如说是被卖给她 然后我被送到地球
[11:03] to find you. 去找你
[11:04] Never imagined a place like that could exist. 从没想到过这种地方会存在
[11:07] Birthday parties. Rose water. 生日派对 玫瑰水
[11:10] – Friends. – Friends. -朋友 -朋友
[11:12] I’ve known you for three years, 我认识你三年了
[11:13] and I’m only now learning you’re an alien. 现在我才知道你是个外星人
[11:16] Well, I took some creative license 我自作主张
[11:17] with the details, you know, so I could fit in 改了些细节 好让我可以融入
[11:20] just like Charlie. 就像查理一样
[11:22] Why me? 为什么是我
[11:24] My guess, whoever’s behind all this 我的猜测 不管幕后是谁
[11:25] has a thing for powerful women too. 也对强大的女人有特殊爱好
[11:29] Lucky me. 我真走运
[11:36] Do we wanna know where that came from? 我们真想要知道那东西是哪里来的吗
[11:56] Yeah, it’s here. 它在这里
[11:59] Here like before or? 之前在这里 还是…
[12:03] Look, I spent my whole life trying not to let aliens 听着 我这一生都在避免让外星人
[12:05] into my head, and now to try to save your girlfriend, 侵入我的大脑 而现在为了救你女友
[12:07] I’ve got them all in there, which is no freaking picnic. 我这里边都塞满了 这可不是件容易事
[12:10] I don’t know how the hell it works, 我不知道这是怎么运转的
[12:12] but I know it does, so back off. 但我知道它在运转 所以少啰嗦
[12:14] We got something. 我们有收获
[12:32] It’s close. 很近了
[12:58] Is that the Big Bang Burger mascot? 那是大爆炸汉堡的吉祥物吗
[13:01] that’s just a bloke in an alien’s costume. 只是个穿着外星人服装的家伙
[13:03] Alien disguised as a human disguised as an alien. 假扮人类的外星人假扮外星人
[13:07] – Wow, these things are good. – The kid is not an alien. -这手段不错 -那孩子不是外星人
[13:09] Would you stop pointing your gun at him? 你能别用枪指着他吗
[13:11] Look. 你看
[13:15] You sure? 你确定吗
[13:16] ‘Cause I never saw a man so mad for meat, 因为我从来没见过一个人为肉这么痴狂
[13:18] and I grew up along our nation’s storied buffet belt. 而我可是在我国著名的自主餐带旁长大的
[13:22] All right, let’s get him back to the MedBay 好吧 我们把他带回医疗舱
[13:24] and see what we can find out. 看看有什么发现
[13:26] This… 这个
[13:28] stays with me until after we talk to the alien. 在和外星人说上话之前 由我保管
[13:41] Careful, careful. 小心 小心
[13:43] On my planet, there are plants that can literally liquify you. 在我的星球上 有一种植物能把人化成血水
[13:47] Also ones that can sing, 还有一种能唱歌
[13:48] which I guess is besides the point, but– 这可能不是重点 但…
[13:51] Gary, what did I say about talking? 盖瑞 我怎么跟你说的
[13:53] well, I believe your precise word was “Don’t,” 我想你的原话是”别说话”
[13:56] but, uh, I sensed nuance in your tone. 但是 我感觉到你语气有些微的不同
[14:04] I guess I’m not the only intelligent life form 我猜我不是这个星球上唯一的
[14:05] – on this planet. – Wait, wait, wait. -智慧生命形态 -等等 等等
[14:08] We don’t know what’s in there. 我们不知道里边有什么
[14:10] It could be a priblintz, which is kind of 可能会有普林伯利兹 是种
[14:12] like a half-jaguar, half-snake thing 一半美洲虎 一半蛇的动物
[14:14] or an apteroc, which is also half-jaguar, 或者是阿普特洛克 也是一半美洲虎
[14:16] – half-snake, but opposite parts. – Gary, -一半蛇 但是反过来的 -盖瑞
[14:18] it’s not like I haven’t faced aliens before. 我又不是从来没见过外星人
[14:23] Who the blazes are you? 你们是什么人
[14:26] Right back at you. 同样的问题
[14:28] Wait, are you human? 等等 你是人类吗
[14:30] Not just any human. 不是普通人类
[14:33] It’s the queen of diamonds– 是方块皇后
[14:36] Amelia Earhart. 阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
[14:38] Big fan. 大粉丝
[14:46] Take in that smoke and hold it, 把油烟纳入体内 屏住呼吸
[14:48] relaxing those muscles, releasing any tension. 放松所有紧绷的肌肉
[14:52] Can you please stop talking to yourself? 你能不能别再自言自语了
[14:54] I’m not talking to myself. I’m talking to my burger. 我不是在自言自语 我在和我的汉堡说话
[15:00] Releasing any tension and turning it into flavor. 缓和所有紧绷的力量 将其变为香味
[15:05] All right, no sign of trouble out there, 好吧 外面一切正常
[15:08] however, I think my shorts may be a little too short. 不过 我觉得我的短裤可能有点短
[15:10] None of my customers are leaving. 我的客人一个也没走
[15:12] Any heat in the kitchen? 厨房有状况吗
[15:14] Well, if we’re looking for people 如果我们要找痴迷
[15:15] obsessed with meat, we should probably 肉类的人 我们大概需要
[15:17] lock up the Burger Whisperer here. 把这位对着汉堡喃喃自语的家伙关起来
[15:21] With this spatula comes a duty 这把铲刀有着重任
[15:23] to transfer our positive energy 把我们的正能量
[15:25] into this burger and out to that town. 转移到汉堡身上 再转移到镇里
[15:27] If these are the vibes that you put into their food, 你要是把这种能量注入食物中
[15:29] they’re gonna taste it, and if these are the vibes 他们会尝到的 你要是把它注入任务当中
[15:32] you bring to the mission, the totem’s gonna feel it. 图腾也会感受到的
[15:37] I get it. 我明白了
[15:38] You’re just looking for another excuse 你又找了一个借口
[15:40] to keep the totem to yourself. 好把图腾占为己有
[15:42] I don’t think it cares about my meaningless burger job. 我认为它根本不在乎我毫无意义的汉堡工作
[15:44] Meaningless? 毫无意义
[15:47] The Burger Herder was where I started 汉堡牧人是让我发现
[15:49] to find real meaning in life, 人生意义的地方
[15:51] the first place where people cared about me, 那是第一次有人真正在乎我的地方
[15:53] not ’cause I was “Dragon Girl’s Brother,” 不是因为我是”龙女的弟弟”
[15:55] – but because I was Behrad. – Okay, got it. -只因为我是贝哈德 -好吧 明白
[15:59] So you’re gonna just keep hogging the totem 所以你打算继续霸占图腾
[16:01] as payback because you were jealous of me. 是因为你嫉妒我 要报复我
[16:04] – Super mature. – I wasn’t jealous. -你好成熟啊 -我不是嫉妒
[16:05] Are you even listening? 你有没有听我说话
[16:07] It just felt good to have something to myself, okay? 拥有一样属于我的东西感觉很好 好吗
[16:10] Fine, keep the totem. 行 留着图腾吧
[16:12] You know what? Keep the spatula too. 对了 把铲刀也留着
[16:14] I wouldn’t want to ruin anything else 我不想让我的负能量
[16:16] – with my negative energy. – That’s not what I– -破坏任何东西 -那不是我的…
[16:19] It’s me. I need that table six order. 是我 我需要六号桌的餐
[16:21] Come on. 快点
[16:23] One dry naked single coming right up. 一个无酱裸汉堡来了
[16:26] – Whip! – Go, go. -快马加鞭 -快去
[16:29] Wait, Nate, don’t serve that! 等等 内特 别上那道菜
[16:31] They’ll taste my bad vibes. 他们会尝出我的负能量
[16:36] The scan confirms the subject’s biology 扫描结果显示目标的生理特征
[16:39] is 100% human. 是纯人类
[16:41] Look, his biology might be human, 听着 他的生理特征可能是人类
[16:42] but I’m still feeling strong alien vibes. 但我还是能感受到强烈的外星人气味
[16:45] Well, if there is something in there, 好吧 如果里面有什么东西
[16:46] the Divination of Hor should do the trick. 荷尔占卜应该有用
[16:48] It extracts all unwanted influences, 它能提取所有非正常影响因素
[16:50] giving you face time with whatever’s in him. 让你可以和他体内的东西面谈
[16:52] So you just rattle off this hooey 所以只要念一念这些胡言乱语
[16:54] – and magic stuff happens? – Yeah, that’s right. -魔法就会发生吗 -是的 没错
[16:57] Hoc carmen, conuro– [咒语]
[16:59] Don’t finish that sentence, 别把那句念完
[17:01] not unless you wanna summon a trickster prawn. 除非你想召唤一个骗子
[17:02] Yeah, I’d like to see a prawn get one past me. 好 我倒是想看看骗子能不能过我这关
[17:04] Let’s get this over with. 快点把活干完吧
[17:07] All right. 好
[17:13] Inntrenger, gi deg til kjenne! [咒语]
[17:22] – That’s some high-grade hooey. – Wait a second. -好厉害的胡言乱语 -等一下
[17:26] I think I’ve seen this stuff before. 我好像见过这个东西
[17:27] Is that Big Bang Burger’s secret sauce? 那不是大爆炸汉堡的秘密酱汁吗
[17:30] Wait, don’t touch that, and definitely don’t eat it. 等等 别碰 也千万别吃
[17:33] Why would I eat it? 我为什么要吃
[17:35] – That’s the alien. – That’s the alien? -这就是外星人 -那是外星人
[17:37] What, you mean they’re charging 什么 你是说多付二十五美分
[17:38] 25¢ extra to eat an alien? 就能吃到一个外星人
[17:41] That’s kind of a bargain, really. 这也太便宜了吧
[17:42] That’s why I was hearing it all over town 怪不得我在全镇都能听到声音
[17:44] ’cause everyone’s got it in them. 因为每人体内都有外星人
[17:45] Like an extra-terrestrial parasite. 像是某种外星寄生虫
[17:48] Driving this town to eat itself alive. 驱使镇子里的人把自己啃食干净
[17:50] Okay, okay, so if that parasitic condiment 好吧 如果寄生虫调味品就是外星人
[17:53] is the alien, fine. 没问题
[17:54] Then that means you can talk to it. 那也就是说你能和它对话
[17:56] – That’s not how it works. – Will you just try? -不是这样的 -你能试试吗
[17:58] Sara’s one day closer to dead, 莎拉命悬一线
[18:01] and your plan is to hunt mayo. 而你的计划却是追捕酱汁
[18:02] Thank you so much for the constructive feedback, Mick. 非常感谢你建设性的反馈 米克
[18:05] It’s very helpful. 非常有用
[18:16] You’re doing it! You’re in the zone! 你做到了 你进入状态了
[18:18] The people are loving your burgers, man. 人们爱死你做的汉堡了 老兄
[18:20] – I feel like I’m flying! – Fly, B, fly! -我感觉我在飞 -飞起来 B 飞
[18:23] Spirit Ash, do your work. 灵灰 开始工作
[18:28] Guys, listen to me. 大伙听我说
[18:29] Can I take your order? 请问您需要点什么
[18:31] I need you to stop serving those burgers. 别再上那些汉堡了
[18:33] Bottle up all that secret sauce and bring it back to the ship. 把所有秘密酱汁装瓶 带回飞船
[18:35] The sauce is the alien. It’s like a parasite. 酱汁就是外星人 和寄生虫差不多
[18:39] It infects people and makes them crave more meat. 它会感染人类 让人们渴望吃肉
[18:41] And here I thought my short shorts were selling burgers. 我还以为我的超短裤吸引人们来买汉堡呢
[18:43] It’s like that old movie, 就像是那部老电影《异形大灾难》
[18:44] “The Stuff” except with aioli instead of ice cream. 只是用蒜泥蛋黄酱代替了冰淇淋
[18:46] Sorry, are you saying that anyone who ate a burger 抱歉 你是说任何吃了汉堡的人
[18:49] is gonna go super crazy now? 现在都会变成疯子吗
[18:58] Copy that, Ava. 收到 艾娃
[18:59] We’ll 86 the hockey pucks on the fly. 我们会截断在途的冰球
[19:02] I think he means 他的意思应该是
[19:03] we’re gonna stop serving people alien goo. 我们不能再给人们吃外星粘性物质了
[19:09] All right, health code violation! 违反食品卫生法令了
[19:11] Come on, boys, you gotta go. 小子们 你们赶快走
[19:12] We don’t have the permission to serve food on roller skates. 我们没有穿着旱冰鞋提供食物的营业许可
[19:16] Get! Get out of here! 走 快走
[19:18] You get the totem. I get to take out the trash. 你怀揣着图腾 而我要收拾垃圾
[19:20] What is going on out here? Where are my customers? 什么情况 我的客人都去哪了
[19:24] Why, you little– 为什么 你这个小…
[19:25] you’re stealing my secret sauce! 你们要偷我的秘制酱汁
[19:27] Bert, it’s not what it looks like. 伯特 事情并非表面看上去那样
[19:28] Who are you spying for? 你们在替谁卧底
[19:30] It’s those two brothers, the Mc– whatevers! 是那两兄弟 麦克…什么的
[19:34] I knew a chef as good as you was too good to be true. 我就知道像你这么优秀的厨师是不存在的
[19:37] It’s an honor to hear that, boss, 您如此夸奖 我真是荣幸 老板
[19:38] – but, seriously, this sauce is making people crazy. – Yeah. -但说真的 这酱汁会让人发疯 -没错
[19:41] Once they eat it, they can’t stop craving meat. 人一旦吃了酱汁 就不停地想吃肉
[19:44] Son, that’s called quality. 孩子 这才是高品质的美食
[19:46] If you keep feeding people this, 如果你继续给人们吃这个酱汁
[19:47] they’re going to die, Bert. 他们会死的 伯特
[19:49] Well, people don’t eat burgers and fries to live longer. 人们吃汉堡和薯条可不是为了长寿
[19:54] You might wanna– 也许你要…
[19:59] Need more! 我还要吃
[20:09] You believe us now, Bert? 现在你相信我们了吧 伯特
[20:10] Is this the last of it? 这是最后的酱汁了吗
[20:12] Where do you even get this stuff? 你到底是从哪弄来这酱汁的
[20:13] – Answer him! – Listen! -回答他 -听着
[20:14] I-I don’t know. My wife makes it. 我不知道 是我妻子做的
[20:16] It’s her secret recipe. She won’t even tell me. 是她的秘制配方 连我都不肯告诉
[20:20] Ava, we got a problem. 艾娃 我们有麻烦了
[20:21] We got all the sauce out of here, 我们把所有的酱汁都拿走了
[20:23] but turns out there’s a lot more of this stuff. 但这东西还有很多
[20:25] Bert says his wife makes the sauce at their house. 伯特说这酱汁是她妻子在家自制的
[20:29] Okay, well, if we find it all, 如果我们找到全部酱汁
[20:30] then Spooner should be able to talk to it. 斯普纳应该能和它对话
[20:31] I’ll head there now. 我现在就赶过去
[20:35] I still don’t understand. How did you end up here? 我还是不明白 你怎么会来到这里
[20:38] Well, Earhart’s interest in flying began with a visit 埃尔哈特第一次去参加加拿大国家展览会时
[20:40] to the Canadian National Exhibition. 就对飞行产生了兴趣
[20:42] Sorry, it’s a fun fact. 抱歉 这是个轶事
[20:46] Wish I had an answer for you. 真希望我能给你们个答案
[20:48] Last thing I remember, I was soaring over the Pacific. 我记得的最后一件事是我在太平洋上空翱翔
[20:51] Me and my navigator Fred almost done our flight around the globe. 我和导航员弗雷德就快要完成环球飞行
[20:54] It was mission accomplished. 大功告成
[20:56] Then the left engine started sputtering, 然后左边引擎开始发出噼啪声
[20:59] the Canary bucked, and I hit my head hard and blacked out. 金丝雀号开始颠簸 我撞到头昏了过去
[21:02] When I woke up, Fred was gone, and I was here. 醒来的时候 弗雷德不见了 我却在这里
[21:06] And where is here? 这是哪里
[21:09] I thought it was heaven or something, 我以为是天堂之类的
[21:12] but to tell you the truth, 但是老实告诉你
[21:14] I still don’t know where we are exactly. 我仍不知道我们到底在哪
[21:16] On the bright side, the food’s good. 往好的方面来看 东西很好吃
[21:18] Hey, listen, I’m trying to repair my aircraft. 我在尝试修好我的飞机
[21:22] Maybe you can take a look at it. 也许你可以来看看
[21:24] – It needs a fuel source. – An aircraft? -飞机需要燃料源 -飞机吗
[21:28] But that means that you can take me home. 但那就是说你可以带我回家
[21:33] Well, yeah. 也行 可以
[21:34] I mean, I guess. Why not? 应该可以吧 何乐而不为呢
[21:35] Let’s do it. Let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[21:37] First let me serve you. 先让我给你点吃的
[21:41] Why let this meal go to waste? 为什么要浪费这餐食物呢
[21:43] It’s been so long since I’ve had any guests. 已经很久没有人来看我了
[21:49] Yeah. Sure, okay. 好 好的
[21:50] Hot dog! 太好了
[21:53] – I’ve been frightfully lonesome since I’ve been here. – Yeah. -我来到这里之后就一直很孤单 -理解
[21:57] You two are lucky to have each other. 你们俩很幸运能陪伴彼此
[22:00] Yeah… 是的
[22:10] Hell yeah, this is the spot. 没错 就是这里
[22:12] Okay, let’s go interrogate this thing. 我们审问一下这个东西吧
[22:14] I keep trying to tell you that’s not how it works. 我一直在告诉你那样行不通
[22:17] I don’t speak alien. 我不会说外星语
[22:19] It’s more like I can sense them, know what they’re feeling. 而是能感受到他们 知道他们的感受
[22:21] Know what they’re feeling? 知道他们感受
[22:22] How is that supposed to get Sara back? 这怎么能救回莎拉
[22:24] You’re the one that brought me here, jefa. 是你把我带来这里的 老大
[22:26] Why do you people listen to her? 你们为什么听她指挥
[22:27] – She’s gonna get you all killed. – Don’t, mate. -她会害死你们的 -别这样
[22:29] The hell is that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[22:31] It means you don’t cross an alien without losing something. 意思是和外星人打交道 必有所失
[22:34] It means the longer you pretend she’s still out there, 意思就是你越是欺骗自己她还活着
[22:37] that these things will help you get her back, 越是认为这些东西能帮你把她找回来
[22:39] – the more you’re gonna lose. – Stop. -你失去的就会越多 -别说了
[22:40] She’s gone, and if you can get that in your head, 她不在了 如果你认清这个事实
[22:43] at least you can save yourself. 至少你还能拯救你自己
[22:46] Shut up, Spooner. 闭嘴 斯普纳
[22:49] – Watch her, John. – Yeah. -看着她 约翰 -好
[22:53] So you’re with the police. 那么你是和警察一起的
[22:56] Which officer are you married to? 你嫁的是哪一位警官
[23:00] Well, you probably haven’t met him yet 也许你还没见过他
[23:03] seeing as we just moved here and all, 毕竟我们刚刚搬到这里
[23:05] but that’s why I wanted to introduce myself to you. 所以我想自我介绍一下
[23:09] My, my, my, what a lovely home you have here. 天呐 你家好温馨
[23:16] – Is that an electric mixer? – It sure is. -那是电动搅拌机吗 -没错
[23:20] No, I have heard about these. 不是吧 我听说过
[23:24] It’s like I’m in the future. 我就像是到了未来
[23:26] It does everything– cakes, cookies. 简直是万能机器 能做蛋糕 饼干
[23:30] You know, I just whipped up a batch. 我刚刚做了一些
[23:33] You have to try them. 你一定要试试
[23:36] No, I couldn’t. I am stuffed. 我不吃了 我很撑
[23:40] I just had lunch at Big Bang Burger. 我刚刚在大爆炸汉堡吃了午饭
[23:42] Talk about a welcome to the neighborhood. 大家热情地欢迎我们搬到这个社区
[23:44] Well, isn’t that something. That’s my husband’s restaurant. 太棒了 那是我丈夫的餐厅
[23:48] You don’t say. 不是吧
[23:51] You know what makes those burgers really special? 你知道那些汉堡为什么这么特别吗
[23:54] It’s that secret sauce. 就是那个秘制酱汁
[23:57] And he was bragging to everyone 他一直在和所有人
[23:58] about how it’s his wife’s recipe, and– 炫耀那是他妻子的秘方
[24:01] It’s true. 是真的
[24:02] My little contribution to the family business. 我对家族事业的小小贡献罢了
[24:06] You have to tell me how you came up with it. 你一定要告诉你是什么想到的
[24:09] What’s your secret ingredient? 你的秘制原料是什么
[24:12] – But I couldn’t. – Come on, now. -我可不能告诉别人 -别这样嘛
[24:15] Just between us girls. 就你知我知
[24:19] Well, all right, 好吧
[24:20] but what I’m about to say cannot leave these walls. 但是我告诉你的话 你不能传出去
[24:24] To be honest, it’s a little weird, 老实说 原料有点奇怪
[24:26] and I’m not too sure people are ready for the truth. 我不太确定人们是否准备好接受真相
[24:29] I am all ears, no lips. 我洗耳恭听 绝不外传
[24:33] My secret ingredient, it’s rice vinegar from the East. 我的秘制原料是东方的米醋
[24:42] – I know, exotic. – Yes. -对吧 异国风味 -没错
[24:46] Well, I really should be getting dinner started. 我真的要开始准备晚饭了
[24:49] These eggs aren’t gonna devil themselves. 这些鸡蛋可不会自己煮熟呢
[24:50] No, no. 是的
[25:08] I’ll just see myself out. 不用送了
[25:10] Toodle-oo. 再见
[25:16] This better be the last of the alien sauce, 这些最好是最后的外星人酱汁了
[25:18] or we will call the FDA. 不然我们就向食品管理局举报了
[25:19] All right, I got Sandra set up in the back office 桑德拉在后面办公室 我给她准备了
[25:21] with enough burgers to last her through the night. 足够她吃一晚上的汉堡
[25:24] Meat! 肉
[25:27] – Meat! – Oh, no, not the nice couple from table six! -肉 -六号桌的可爱情侣怎么也疯了
[25:31] Get back! 退后
[25:33] – Let me– – Gotta get ’em! -给我… -一定要吃
[25:36] Look alive, team. The dinner rush is here. 打起精神 伙计们 晚餐高峰到了
[25:42] What does that look like to you? 你看那个像什么
[25:44] I don’t know. Mr. Beeman’s midlife crisis? 说不好 也许是比曼先生的中年危机吧
[25:47] No, not the car. That weird, bumpy box. 不是说车 是那个奇怪的坑坑洼洼的箱子
[26:04] Anybody up here? 有人在吗
[26:30] The alien’s pod. 外星人的飞船
[26:42] Wait. 等等
[26:45] – I can read that. – Oh, yeah? -我认识这些 -是吗
[26:46] Well, what’s it say, squire? 上面写着什么呢 先生
[26:49] – Giant air feeder. – And what the hell is that? -巨型供气装置 -那是什么
[26:52] I don’t know, but it sure don’t look 不知道 但它看起来绝对
[26:53] – like a sauce monster. – Yeah, good work. -不像个酱汁怪兽 -干得漂亮
[26:57] – Ava. – Just give me a second, John. -艾娃 -等一下 约翰
[27:01] Damn it. 该死
[27:17] Oh, my God. 老天
[27:24] I told you it does everything. 我告诉过你这机器是万能的
[27:30] I won’t let her take you from me. 我不会让她把你从我身边带走的
[27:34] I won’t let her. 我不会让她这样做的
[27:47] I knew you were up to something. 我知道你在谋划着什么
[27:50] Is your husband even a policeman? 你丈夫真的是警察吗
[27:54] Well, you see, my wife– 我妻子
[27:57] well, she’s my fiancée. 其实是未婚妻
[28:00] Well, technically, she hasn’t asked me yet, 严格意义上讲她还没跟我求婚呢
[28:01] but I did say yes, so I guess that makes us– 但我确实同意了 所以我觉得可以这样说
[28:05] Never mind. 别在意这些细节
[28:07] Sara, my friend, 莎拉 我的朋友
[28:11] she was abducted by aliens, 她被外星人抓走了
[28:13] and that’s exactly what that thing is. 这就是那个东西的面目
[28:15] It’s an alien. 它是个外星人
[28:19] I have no idea which part of that sentence makes the least sense. 你刚才这番话一句比一句离谱
[28:23] I don’t care what she is. 我不在意她是什么
[28:25] She’s mine. 她是属于我的
[28:28] My little miracle. 我的小奇迹
[28:31] She’s the only thing keeping our business alive. 就是因为她我们的生意才能这么好
[28:34] Wait a minute– you’ve been knowingly 等等 你是故意卖那些黏糊糊的东西
[28:36] serving your customers that slime? 给食客吃吗
[28:38] At first, I didn’t know where the stuff came from. 最初 我还不知道这东西是从哪儿来的
[28:42] Last Wednesday, I served Bert his favorite– 上周三 我给伯特做了他最爱吃的
[28:44] Salisbury steak– 索尔兹伯里牛排
[28:46] when something from the ceiling 当天花板上有东西
[28:48] dripped onto his plate. 滴落到他盘子里时
[28:51] I tried to stop him, but he tasted it and loved it. 我试图阻止他 但他尝过之后觉得很好吃
[28:56] He thought it was my recipe. 他以为是我的独家秘方
[28:58] Bert’s business had been failing, 伯特的生意一直不顺
[29:00] and it was taking our marriage with it. 我们的婚姻也受到了影响
[29:03] He was sure if we added my secret sauce 他相信如果把我的秘密酱汁
[29:05] to the menu, we could turn things around, 加到菜单里 我们就可以改善生意
[29:08] so I had to find out where the sauce came from. 所以我必须弄清这酱汁是从哪儿来的
[29:11] While Bert was asleep, I came up here 伯特睡觉的时候 我到这里
[29:14] and discovered it. 发现了它
[29:16] This beautiful creature. 这个美丽的生物
[29:20] She’d found her way into our attic. 她自己爬上了我家阁楼
[29:22] She was small back then, and I knew 她那时还很小 我知道
[29:26] the universe gave her to me to save our marriage… 宇宙把她送到我身边来拯救我的婚姻
[29:31] And our family business. 还有我们的家族生意
[29:34] Rhonda, I need you to let me take it from here. 荣达 你必须让我把它带走
[29:37] We’re running out of time. Look at it. 我们没有时间了 看看它
[29:39] It’s growing. 它一直在长大
[29:41] It could take over the whole town. 它可能会占领整个镇
[29:44] Wait, you’re right. 等等 你说得对
[29:47] If she’s growing, that means… 如果她一直在长大 那意味着
[29:51] We could franchise! 我们可以开连锁店了
[29:53] Finally the Beemans will get the success they deserve. 比曼家终于要获得应有的成功了
[29:56] Oh, we’ll take over more than this town. 我们不仅要占领这个小镇
[29:58] We’ll put those brothers out of business. 我们还要让那对兄弟破产
[30:00] Big Bang Burger will be a household name! 大爆炸汉堡会变成家喻户晓的品牌
[30:04] We’ll be in every city, every state! 我们会在每个州每个城市开店
[30:08] I hate to see a small business go down like that. 真不忍心看到小企业就这样倒闭
[30:11] Spooner, I am so glad that you don’t follow orders. 斯普纳 很高兴你是个不听从指令的家伙
[30:16] Well, looks like doomsday is finally here, 看来世界末日终于来了
[30:18] and it’s ordered the burger. 它订了汉堡
[30:23] We need to calm these people down! 我们必须让这些人冷静下来
[30:25] Wait, I have an idea. 等等 我有办法了
[30:27] Sleepytime Dragon Ash. 昏睡龙粉末
[30:28] Even a small dose will calm the most restless spirit. 一点点就可以让狂躁的人冷静下来
[30:31] Yeah, but how do we get them to eat it? 没错 但怎么能让他们吃下呢
[30:34] By giving the customer what they want. 给顾客他们想要的东西
[30:35] I’ll lace the burgers with Dragon Ash, 我给汉堡洒上这种粉末
[30:37] – feed ’em to the horde! – Yes. -然后拿给他们吃 -好的
[30:39] But I’ll have to serve quick. 但我上菜速度必须要快
[30:45] Behrad, wait, let me help. 贝哈德 等等 让我来帮你
[30:47] – Zari, are you sure? – I learned from the best. -你确定吗 扎莉 -你教过我的
[30:50] Today you’re not Dragon Girl’s brother. 今天你不是龙女的哥哥
[30:54] I’m Burger Boy’s sister. 我是汉堡小哥的妹妹
[30:59] You’re gonna need this. 你会需要这个的
[31:09] Okay, so you’re saying this lady found a cocoon 所以你是说这位女士发现了一个
[31:12] oozing alien pus and thought, “Let’s put this on the menu”? 分泌外星黏液的蛹 然后想”何不放到菜单上”
[31:14] Yeah, you might not wanna look 是啊 这年头还是别探究
[31:16] at what’s in fast food these days. 快餐里都是些什么食材了
[31:19] So if that’s the alien, then why is the sauce 如果这是外星人的话 为什么酱汁
[31:22] driving everyone into a feeding frenzy? 会让所有人开始暴饮暴食呢
[31:24] When this thing pops, she’s gonna be hungry. 这蛹破开时 她肯定会很饿
[31:26] She’s been fattening up the town for her first meal. 她在把整个镇子喂胖 成为自己的第一顿大餐
[31:29] The massacre. 那时就是大屠杀
[31:33] I won’t let you take this from me! 我不会让你们把它从我身边夺走
[31:38] She’s mine, all mine! 她是我的 全部都是我的
[31:41] I won’t let you destroy our American dream! 我不会让你们毁掉我们的美国梦
[32:01] We need to contain it. 我们必须控制住它
[32:11] I bet I know where it’s going. 我想我知道它去哪了
[32:14] More patties coming in hot! 更多热乎乎的牛肉饼来了
[32:22] Give ’em the works. 给它们加料
[32:23] That would be four cows buried in snow. 四块撒了龙粉的牛肉饼
[32:26] Rip. 安息吧
[32:27] Pick up. 上菜
[32:29] Take it. 接好
[32:45] It worked! They’re falling asleep. 有用 他们睡着了
[32:48] Burger buddies! 汉堡兄弟
[32:51] – Hey, guys– – Hey, we found the alien. -各位 -各位 我们找到外星人了
[32:54] Tell ’em we found the alien. 告诉他们我们找到外星人了
[32:54] Yeah, it turns out the goo isn’t the alien. 那个黏性物质不是外星人
[32:56] It’s a huge, flying bug! 外星人是一个巨大的飞虫
[32:58] Like Mothra, cool. 像魔斯拉一样 真酷
[33:00] It has a taste for human flesh, 它想吃人肉
[33:02] and it is headed your way. 朝你们那飞过去了
[33:04] Well, that’s less cool. 这可就没那么酷了
[33:19] Guys. 伙计们
[33:24] I liked the alien better when it was goo. 我更喜欢这外星人还是黏液的时候
[33:27] Damn it! 该死
[33:34] How are we supposed to get it down? 我们要怎么把它弄下来
[33:36] – We need bait. – Oh, jeez! -我们需要诱饵 -天哪
[33:41] Shoo, you! Just what I need! 滚开 可别再给我添堵了
[33:43] Hey, get inside, you silly git! 快进去 傻子
[33:56] You wanna take it back to the ship? 要把它弄回飞船上吗
[33:57] – See if maybe I can talk to it? – Uh, yeah, light it up. -看我能不能和它谈谈 -不用了 直接轰了吧
[34:24] I’m not gonna lie. That was very satisfying. 不骗你 这太让人满足了
[34:37] Double fisting– I like your style. 两杯左右开弓 我喜欢
[34:40] Oh, I… 我…
[34:42] Poured it for Sara. It’s just habit. 给莎拉倒的 习惯了
[34:47] Hey, shouldn’t let it go to waste. 请用 别浪费了
[34:55] I’m sorry I couldn’t help you find your lady. 很抱歉我没能帮你找到你的女人
[34:57] Oh, no, Ava Sharpe does not give up that easily. 不必 艾娃·夏普从不轻言放弃
[35:06] Listen, I owe you an apology. 我应该向你道歉
[35:08] I was so desperate for this alien 我太过于希望这个外星人
[35:11] to be the answer to all my prayers 能解决我所有的问题
[35:12] that I didn’t even think about how you’d be feeling 我甚至都没想过你对此
[35:15] – about any of it. – Nah, I get it. -是何感受 -没关系 我能理解
[35:18] – You know, Sara’s a lucky woman. – Thanks. -莎拉是个幸运的女人 -谢谢
[35:22] You know… 听我说
[35:24] I know what it’s like to have people mess with you, 我知道有人找麻烦是什么感觉
[35:27] and it doesn’t make you crazy. 这不会让你发疯
[35:29] Just makes you vigilant. 而是让你保持警惕
[35:36] So what happened to you when you were a kid? 你小时候发生了什么事
[35:41] Look, I don’t really talk about… 我不怎么跟人说…
[35:50] my mom. 我母亲
[35:53] I don’t know where they took us 我不知道他们把我们带去了哪里
[35:56] or what they did to us, 还有对我们做了什么
[35:57] but when I woke up, 但是当我醒来的时候
[36:01] she was gone. 她已经不在了
[36:05] Maybe she’s… 没准她还…
[36:06] I had to stop thinking that way. 我不能再那样想
[36:08] No, hoping like that for that long, 不 那么长时间一直充满期待
[36:09] I mean, that can drive you crazy. 那会把人逼疯的
[36:13] Instead I… 与之相反 我…
[36:15] I gave up everything preparing for the moment. 我放弃了一切 就是为了那一刻
[36:17] I’d get to blow one of those things away, you know, 我终于能把一个外星人干掉
[36:20] but now that I’ve done it… 但现在我做到了…
[36:24] I thought I’d feel something more. 我本以为我能有更多的感受
[36:28] Now instead I just got nothing left. 但现在我心里空空荡荡
[36:32] I mean, you’ve got us. 你还有我们
[36:36] You mean… 你是说…
[36:36] If you’ll stay. 如果你留下的话
[36:39] – You want me to stay? – Yeah. -你想让我留下吗 -当然
[36:41] I almost killed a furry 我在冷柜房里
[36:43] in the freezer. 差点杀了个人
[36:44] We need to adjust some of your tactics a little, but… 我们得稍微调整下你的战术 但是…
[36:46] This thing in my head, I don’t know 我脑子里的这个东西 我不知道
[36:49] – how to control it. – Well, we can help you learn. -怎么控制它 -我们可以帮忙
[36:52] This isn’t the end for either of us, 对于你我来说 一切都还未结束
[36:54] so… 所以…
[36:57] Yeah. 好
[36:59] You’re right. 你是对的
[37:02] It isn’t over. 还没有结束
[37:04] There are still more aliens out there. 外边还有更多的外星人
[37:06] Exactly. 没错
[37:07] You can still find your girlfriend. 你还能找到你的女朋友
[37:09] I know we will. 我确信我们会的
[37:10] And that I just didn’t shoot enough of ’em. 而且我还没杀够他们呢
[37:14] Wait, wait, wait, that’s… 等等 等等
[37:16] All right, I’m in. 好吧 我留下
[37:19] We’re gonna keep killing aliens 我们要继续杀外星人
[37:20] until you find Sara and I get some closure. 直到你找到莎拉 而我解开心结
[37:22] Yeah, that’s not what… 但那不是…
[37:27] Actually, that sounds like a perfect plan. 实际上 这个计划听起来很完美
[37:30] Okay. 好的
[37:34] Ah, thanks. 谢谢
[37:35] I loved being back behind the grill, 我很喜欢回到烧烤架前做汉堡
[37:37] but my pores did not. Time to cleanse. 但我的毛孔可不喜欢 该深度清洁了
[37:40] In the wake of what has been called 在发生了史上最致命的
[37:42] the deadliest butterfly attack on record, 蝴蝶袭击事件之后
[37:44] we have a little bit of good news. 我们迎来了一点好消息
[37:46] After the death of the owner of Big Bang Burger, 大爆炸汉堡的老板去世后
[37:49] head waitress Sandy Sledge 女招待领班珊迪·斯莱奇
[37:50] has decided to reopen the beloved diner under a new name. 决定用新名字重新开张此倍受欢迎的餐厅
[37:54] Yes, girl boss. 棒 女老板
[37:55] I hope she turned it into a juice place. 真希望她把它改成一家果汁店
[37:58] It’s belly, belly good! 好吃到撑肚皮
[38:03] She did not. 不是吧
[38:05] Hey, Z, about before, Z 关于之前的事
[38:07] you were right. 你是对的
[38:08] I have been selfish about this whole totem thing 在图腾这件事上我一直很自私
[38:12] and a little patriarchal. 还有一点男权至上
[38:14] It would be my privilege to share it with you. 能和你一起分享是我的荣幸
[38:19] No, I need to respect your boundaries. 不 我得尊重你的界限
[38:22] The totem is your thing. I get that. 图腾是你的东西 我明白
[38:24] It’s a Tarazi family heirloom. 这是塔拉齐家族的传家宝
[38:26] It only makes sense that we both use it. 只有我们都用它才说得过去
[38:28] There is no shortage of ways for me to be super. 我有很多办法来展示自己的出众能力
[38:32] I don’t need to take away your power 我不需要夺走你的能力
[38:34] to harness my own. 来驾驭我自己的
[38:37] Listen, you’ve given me a new life, new friends. 你给了我新生活 新朋友
[38:41] I can’t take this away from you. 我不能再把这个从你那夺走
[38:42] It’s already yours, Z. The totem chose both of us. 已经是你的了 Z 图腾选择了我们俩
[38:45] Then I chose to give it back to you, B. 那我选择再还回给你 B
[38:48] But think of all the ways you could use 想想你可以用你的驭风能力
[38:49] your wind powers to help the team. 通过很多途径帮助团队
[38:51] You know, I have been thinking of talking to Ava. 我一直想跟艾娃谈谈
[38:53] I could see myself in a more… 我觉得我自己更适合
[38:55] managerial capacity on the ship. 在船上担任一个管理层的角色
[38:58] All right, I can’t take this anymore. 我受不了你们俩了
[39:06] it split in two. 它分裂成了两个
[39:08] We’re, like, really good at sharing. 我们好像真的很会分享
[39:13] Fearless flyer, 无畏的飞行员
[39:14] fashion icon, and a great hostess. 时尚风向标 还是个热情的女主人
[39:16] I mean, is there anything she can’t do? 她真是无所不能
[39:18] – Yeah, and the stew was good. – Yes. -而且她做的炖菜非常美味 -没错
[39:20] Hope you like your coffee straight. 希望你们喜欢黑咖啡
[39:22] Yep. 很棒
[39:23] You have really made a home for yourself here. 你还真的在这里给自己建了个窝
[39:25] I mean, how did you get through those first few nights? 你是怎么熬过最初几个晚上的
[39:31] Wish I had an answer for you. 真希望我能给你们个答案
[39:33] Last thing I remember, I was soaring over the Pacific. 我记得的最后一件事是我在太平洋上空翱翔
[39:36] Me and my navigator Fred were almost done our flight 我和导航员弗雷德就快要完成
[39:38] around the globe. It was mission accomplished. 环球飞行 大功告成
[39:41] Are–are you feeling okay? 你还好吗
[39:44] Wish I had an answer for you. 真希望我能给你个答案
[39:46] Last thing I remember, I was soaring over the Pacific. 我记得的最后一件事是我在太平洋上空翱翔
[39:49] Me and my navigator Fred almost done with our flight 我和导航员弗雷德就快要完成
[39:51] around the globe. It was mission accomplished. 环球飞行 大功告成
[39:54] Then the left engine started sputtering… 然后左边引擎开始发出噼啪声…
[39:55] I have a bad feeling about this, 我感觉不对劲
[39:56] and we need to go now. 我们得马上撤
[39:58] – Come on. – Where are you going? -快走 -你们要去哪
[40:01] We were just heading back to the ship 我们正要回船上去
[40:03] – because it’s getting dark… – No! -因为天快黑了 -不
[40:05] You can’t leave me here. I need to go with you. 你们不能把我留在这里 我要和你们一起去
[40:09] What… 什么
[40:10] I need to go home! 我要回家
[40:19] Sara, we need to go! 莎拉 我们得走了
[40:37] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[40:39] This is all my fault. 都是我的错
[40:42] I swear I will do everything in my power to get you home, 我发誓我会尽我所能带你回家
[40:45] ideally in time for a spring wedding. 最好赶上春天举行婚礼
[40:47] Although with your matching Nordic complexions, 不过你有北欧人的肤色
[40:49] a winter wedding would be spectacular. 在冬天举行婚礼一定很棒
[40:51] Gary. 盖瑞
[40:54] You are not planning my wedding. 你快别策划我的婚礼了
[40:58] Ouch. 好疼
[40:59] Okay. 好的
[41:03] Though a winter wedding would be beautiful. 虽说冬天的婚礼一定会很美
[41:09] Yeah. 没错
[41:11] What is that? 那是什么
[41:18] Firefly… 萤火虫
[41:20] to guide us to safety. 来指引我们去安全的地方
[41:29] I hope. 但愿是
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme