Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Dang it. 该死
[00:19] 质疑 古罗马
[00:20] Dang it. 该死
[00:43] Man, some days rewriting history 伙计 有时候改写历史
[00:46] to eradicate any notion of rebelling 根除所有的起义
[00:48] and free will is hard. 还有自由意志的踪迹真是太难了
[00:50] Yeah. 对啊
[00:51] You ever wonder if what we’re doing is, like, wrong? 你有没有想过我们这么做也许是 错的
[00:55] How could it be wrong? 这怎么会是错的
[00:56] The Fates give everyone food 命运女神给所有人提供食物
[00:58] and shelter and television. 住处还有电视
[01:00] You don’t want a world that looks like 你总不想让世界像
[01:02] these history books, do you? 历史书上描述的那样 对吧
[01:04] Right–right. Fates be praised. 对 对 赞美命运女神
[01:07] Just doesn’t feel quite right. 就是总觉得哪里不对劲
[01:10] Geoffrey Burch. 杰弗里·伯奇
[01:16] I am Atropos, the thread cutter. 我是阿特洛波斯 剪线者
[01:18] Ooh. Atropos is calling you. 阿特洛波斯在找你
[01:22] Great. 真棒
[01:23] Your time has come to an end. 你的生命已经到达了尽头
[01:25] Your thread is hereby cut. 你的生命线将被切断
[01:29] It is Fated. 都是命运的安排
[01:31] Oh, I see. 明白了
[01:33] Well, Fates be praised– 赞美命运女神
[01:38] Sorry, Geoffrey. 对不起 杰弗里
[01:39] The work period has ended. 工作时间已结束
[01:41] Return to your domiciles 请返回各自的住所
[01:43] for mandatory recreation period. 进行强制娱乐环节
[01:46] The Fates are always watching. 命运女神一直注视着你们
[01:49] Relinquish free will. 放弃自由意志
[01:52] 服从命运女神 电视是你的朋友
[01:53] The world is perfect. 这是个完美的世界
[01:55] The world is wrong! 这是个错误的世界
[01:58] Can’t you people see? 你们都看不出来吗
[02:00] None of this is how it should be. 世界本不该是这样的
[02:00] 命运女神已做出决定 这是个错误的世界
[02:03] He’s gonna get his dang thread cut. 他的生命之线肯定要被切断
[02:05] Do I know you? 我们是不是认识
[02:07] You look familiar. Do you recognize me? 你看着很眼熟 你认识我吗
[02:09] My name is Gary, but most people call me Crazy Guy. 我叫盖瑞 但大家都叫我疯子
[02:12] Stay away from me, you weirdo. 离我远点 你个怪人
[02:14] Yeah, they call me that, too. 没错 他们也那么叫我
[02:16] The world is wrong! 这是个错误的世界
[02:39] This is your new home, little guy. 这是你的新家 小家伙
[02:47] Another night, another bowl of Mush. 又一夜 又一碗米糊
[02:50] Let’s see what’s streaming on Fate-plus. 看看命运Plus上有什么剧吧
[03:01] I’m back! 我回来了
[03:03] Hey, Behrad. 贝哈德
[03:04] Did you remember the Grey Mush like I asked? 你记得买我要的灰米糊了吗
[03:06] I got the Green Mush, the Purple Mush, 我买了绿米糊 紫米糊
[03:08] the Sticky Mush, the Slimy Mush… 黏米糊 滑米糊
[03:11] and I forgot the Grey Mush. 但我忘了灰米糊
[03:13] – You forgot the Grey Mush? – I forgot the Grey Mush! -你忘了买灰米糊 -我忘了买灰米糊
[03:17] Oh, Behrad. You’re so dumb. 贝哈德 你真是笨蛋
[03:21] *They’re the “Ultimate Buds”* *他们是最佳兄弟*
[03:23] *And they’re Fated to have some fun* *他们命中注定乐无穷*
[03:27] Mama needs her “Ultimate Buds.” 老娘最爱的《最佳兄弟》
[03:33] The oven’s taking forever to pre-heat, 烤炉一直在预热
[03:34] and the Mush is still cold. 米糊还是凉的
[03:36] My boss is gonna be here in 30 minutes. 我老板半小时后就要到了
[03:39] Or maybe she’ll be early. 或许她提前到了
[03:42] – Nate! – Nate. -内特 -内特
[03:45] I don’t know this Nate you speak of. 我不知道你口中的这个内特是谁
[03:47] Me name is Robin of Locksley of Starling City. 俺是星城洛克斯利镇的罗宾
[03:52] Why? 为什么
[03:53] I got an audition 我拿到了一个试镜
[03:54] to play Robin Hood in “Arrow,” 要在《绿箭侠》里演罗宾汉
[03:57] a show about a vigilante. 一部关于义警的剧
[04:00] Mm, sounds dumb. 听起来很蠢
[04:01] If it was dumb, 如果蠢
[04:02] why would I stop crime with this? 为什么我能用这家伙阻止罪犯
[04:07] The Grey Mush! 灰米糊
[04:10] I guess I got the Grey Mush. 看来我还是买了灰米糊
[04:15] At least the family heirloom didn’t get dirty. 幸好传家宝没弄脏
[04:19] I should go clean off. 我得去清理下
[04:20] No, no, no, no, no. Don’t leave me here with– 别别别 别留我在这里跟…
[04:23] Nate. 内特
[04:24] Are you still upset about the time we almost kissed? 你还在为我们那次没能接吻而生气吗
[04:27] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[04:29] I’m sorry I missed the kiss. 对不起我没亲上
[04:32] No, I’m mad because you ruined the place, 不 我气的是你把这里弄得一团糟
[04:34] and my boss is gonna be here any minute. 而我的老板马上就要来了
[04:38] What’s that thing doing? 那东西怎么回事
[04:41] I don’t know. It’s never done that before. 我不知道 以前没这样过
[04:43] – I say don’t touch it. – Right. -还是别碰它 -对
[04:46] But on the other hand, why not? 但话说回来 为什么不呢
[04:53] This show’s off the rails. 这剧混乱了啊
[04:55] There’s no ghosts in “Ultimate Buds.” 《最佳兄弟》里怎么会有鬼
[05:08] Nate? 内特
[05:11] Sorry? 什么
[05:14] But how–you found me. 怎么会 你找到我了
[05:15] Oh, God. 天啊
[05:20] – What was that? – What? -什么声音 -什么
[05:24] – Nate? – Yeah? -内特吗 -是啊
[05:26] Nate Heywood: actor and your neighbor. 内特·海伍德 演员兼你的邻居
[05:30] Do you remember us? 你还记得我们的事吗
[05:33] I mean, I always wanted there to be an… 我一直希望我们能
[05:37] Us. 有什么事
[05:41] Could I be more of a kiss-misser? 我在接吻上还能更失败吗
[05:48] Lot going on here. 变了好多
[05:50] All right, we need to take these off immediately. 好 得先把这玩意脱掉
[05:54] All right, I knew the timeline would be different 好了 我知道时间线不一样了
[05:55] and you might not remember me, but 你可能不记得我 但是
[05:57] this is just bizarre. 这也太怪异了
[06:00] All right, where’s the Waverider? 乘波号在哪里
[06:02] Where’s Sara and Mick and John and the others? 莎拉 米克 约翰和其它人都在哪里
[06:07] Ava Sharpe? 艾娃·夏普呢
[06:08] Mona Wu? 吴蒙娜呢
[06:11] Did they just say “Mona Wu”? 他们是不是刚提了”吴蒙娜”
[06:14] Sure. Sure. 当然 当然
[06:15] All good questions. Right. 都是好问题 对
[06:18] Hey, Behrad, your sister might have hit her head again. 贝哈德 你的姐妹好像又撞到了脑袋
[06:23] Behrad? 贝哈德
[06:26] Is that really you? 真的是你吗
[06:29] I thought I’d never see you again. 我还以为我再也见不到你了
[06:32] Did you eat, like, an entire Behrad Brownie? 你是不是吃掉了一整个贝哈德布朗尼
[06:34] What? 什么
[06:35] Your boss! 你老板来了
[06:36] Why don’t you just stay in this closet for a sec 我们招待你老板的时候
[06:38] while we entertain your boss… 你干脆进壁橱里待一会好了
[06:39] And your liver processes the brownie. 也趁机让你的肝消化一下那个布朗尼
[06:42] Welcome. I’m Behrad, Zari’s brother. 欢迎 我是贝哈德 扎莉的弟弟
[06:45] You must be the…. 你肯定是那个
[06:46] Hot boss. 性感上司
[06:48] My! 老天
[06:49] What a charming brother the Fates have granted Zari. 命运女神赋予了扎莉一个多么迷人的弟弟啊
[06:56] Where is she? 她在哪里
[06:57] Not in the closet, that’s for sure. 肯定不在壁橱里
[07:09] Okay, boss coming over for dinner. 好 老板来家里吃饭
[07:12] I think I know what’s going here. 我想我知道这是怎么回事了
[07:14] We’re stuck in a TV sitcom. 我们被困在了一个情景喜剧电视剧里面
[07:17] Zari. 扎莉
[07:18] Do you have amnesia again? 你又得失忆症了吗
[07:22] You guys don’t hear that? The laughing? 你们没听到那个吗 罐装笑声
[07:24] – I–she’s hearing voices. 我 她幻听了
[07:27] Sis, what do you think is happening? 姐妹 所以你觉得这是怎么回事
[07:29] I think you guys fought The Fates. 你们反抗了命运女神
[07:31] Fates be praised! 赞美命运女神
[07:33] And you lost. 然后你们失败了
[07:35] And for some reason, 然后由于某种原因
[07:36] you’ve been loomed here. 你们被安排到了这里
[07:40] What’s behind this door? 这门后面是什么
[07:42] I don’t know. We never opened it. 我不知道 我们从来没打开过它
[07:43] Never even occurred to us. 想都没想过
[07:45] Well, we’re about to find out. 行 我们现在就看看
[07:58] Has that been there the whole time? 那玩意一直在那里吗
[08:04] Coming, dummies? 跟我来吗 呆瓜们
[08:06] – Buds stick together. – Like glue. -兄弟就是要团结一致 -不离不弃
[08:23] Where are we? 我们现在在哪
[08:27] We’ve been expecting you. 我们一直在等你们
[08:30] Welcome to Highcastle Abbey. 欢迎来到高堡庄园
[08:45] 阿斯特拉·罗格女士 高堡庄园 高堡 约克郡
[08:51] Lady Zari and Lord Behrad, 扎莉女士和贝哈德勋爵
[08:53] the second footman will see to your carriage. 二号仆人会照料你们的马车
[08:55] What happened to the first footman? 一号仆人怎么了
[09:00] I’ve taken the liberty of ordering you 为了让几位有宾至如归的感觉
[09:02] some Persian treats to make you feel at home. 我冒昧地准备了一些波斯美食
[09:04] Shall I ask the kitchen to prepare a tea? 我该让厨房备茶吗
[09:07] Sure. 好
[09:12] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[09:13] John Constantine, self-proclaimed nasty piece of work 约翰·康斯坦丁 自我厌恶的烂人
[09:17] is a butler. 竟然成了管家
[09:19] Please tell me you guys recognize him. 拜托告诉我你们认出他了
[09:20] No, no. 没有
[09:21] Sorry, Sis. 抱歉 姐
[09:23] Do you think this is another TV show? 你觉得这是另一部电视剧吗
[09:24] Right. 没错
[09:25] We went from a hilarious yet heartfelt sitcom, 我们离开了一部搞笑但感人的喜剧
[09:28] but now we’re stuck on some stuffy BBC period piece. 却困在某部沉闷的BBC历史剧里
[09:38] With no obvious way to escape. 没有明显的逃生之路
[09:44] Well, it seems like the TV show is adapting to our presence. 看来电视剧会随着我们的存在而改变
[09:47] So I think we just have to play along 所以我想我们只能演下去
[09:48] until I can get John to snap out of it. 直到我能让约翰反应过来
[09:51] Okay, it looks like we’re some kind of– 看起来我们好像…
[09:53] – Aristocrats. – Nice. -在演《富贵浮云》 -棒
[09:55] That must make you our servant. 那你一定是我们的仆人
[10:03] Wouldn’t you prefer wearing something 难道你不喜欢穿一些
[10:05] a tad more cheerful, dearest? 更喜庆的服装吗 亲爱的
[10:07] I would if the prospect of your matchmaking 如果你为我牵的红线值得庆贺的话
[10:09] was worthy of cheer. 我会的
[10:10] Lord Behrad is your father’s closest male heir. 贝哈德勋爵是你父亲血缘最近的男性继承人
[10:14] Marriage to him keeps Highcastle Abbey in our family. 嫁给他 高堡庄园就不会流落外人之手
[10:19] Well, how is he, Mr. Constantine? 他人怎么样 康斯坦丁先生
[10:22] Lord Behrad is as advertised, 贝哈德勋爵如外界所说
[10:24] a foreigner. 是个外国人
[10:25] Not you too. 不是连你也这么说吧
[10:33] Lord and Lady Tarazi, 塔拉齐勋爵和女士
[10:34] may I present lady Natalie and her daughter, 请允许我介绍娜塔莉夫人和其千金
[10:38] Lady Astra. 阿斯特拉女士
[10:44] I do beg your pardon, Lord Tarazi, 对不起 塔拉齐勋爵
[10:46] but is it customary where you come from 但是按照你家乡的习俗
[10:47] for the valet to sit? 仆人可以入坐吗
[10:53] A thousand apologies, bro. 真是对不起 兄弟
[10:57] Mr. Constantine, 康斯坦丁先生
[10:58] Why don’t you show the Tarazis’ valet to the servants’ hall? 不如你带塔拉齐家的仆人去仆役大厅吧
[11:01] Happily, my Lady. 乐意之至 夫人
[11:06] Please, have a seat. 请坐
[11:08] You must be exhausted from your travels. 你们一定旅途劳顿
[11:11] I’m so glad we could find the time 非常高兴我们能有时间
[11:13] to get to know one another. 互相认识一下
[11:14] Yes. 对
[11:16] Before we marry and you inherit our family’s estate– 在我们结婚 你继承我家房产之前
[11:22] I’m sorry. Did you say, “marry”? 等下 你说”结婚”
[11:25] I have to go to the bath– 我要去洗手…
[11:27] to the lavatory. 去盥洗室
[11:29] Don’t leave me. 别丢下我
[11:34] Do you enjoy hunting, Lord Behrad? 你喜欢打猎吗 贝哈德勋爵
[11:37] I like to play among the animals, 我喜欢跟动物嬉戏
[11:39] not slaughter them. 不喜欢屠杀动物
[11:42] Well… 这个
[11:43] That is an unconventional opinion. 你的看法还真是非比寻常
[11:48] In this household, 在这个家里
[11:49] servants should be seen and not heard 陪同地位高的人时
[11:51] in the company of their superiors. 仆人不能说话
[11:53] Which means we should all be silent round you. 也就是说我们在你身边都得保持安静
[11:54] Isn’t that right, Mr. Constantine? 对吗 康斯坦丁先生
[11:56] Mrs. Hutchens, trying to hold your tongue 赫琴斯夫人 少说几句话
[11:58] will be as easy as swimming through custard in Wellington boots. 就像穿长筒靴从蛋奶糕里游过去那样”容易”
[12:01] Oh, there you are, John. 你在这里 约翰
[12:02] Well, I do beg your pardon, Lady Zari, 我很抱歉 扎莉女士
[12:04] but this is most irregular. 但这不符合规矩
[12:06] Right, I–I need to talk to you… 是 我得跟你谈谈
[12:09] alone. 单独谈谈
[12:10] They got the Blue Mush. 他们有蓝色米糊
[12:11] Fancy kind. 高级的那种
[12:12] Yum. 美味
[12:18] How may I assist you, my Lady? 我能帮到你什么吗 女士
[12:19] All right, listen to me. 好 听我说
[12:21] You are not some buttoned-up butler. 你不是个衣着严肃的男管家
[12:24] You are–are a cynical, 你是个愤世嫉俗的
[12:25] chain-smoking, master of the occult. 老烟鬼 魔法大师
[12:28] You have an apprentice named Gary, 你有个学徒叫盖瑞
[12:29] and you are capable of great ma– 你掌握着强大的魔
[12:31] Destine! 不许动
[12:36] Magic. 魔法
[12:37] Did she just say “Gary” now? 她刚说的是”盖瑞”吗
[12:39] Maybe that crazy guy isn’t so crazy after all. 看来那个疯子可能没疯
[12:47] Can I confide in you, Lord Behrad? 我能跟你说个秘密吗 贝哈德勋爵
[12:49] Confide away. 说吧
[12:51] Sometimes I wish I’d been born a man, 有时我希望我生来是男人
[12:54] at least then I’d have a chance at adventure. 至少这样我就有机会去冒险
[12:56] Your parents can’t hold you here. 你父母无法将你束缚在这里
[12:58] You’re a diva. 你可是位天后级人物
[13:00] What is a diva? 天后是什么
[13:02] A diva is a female version of a hustler. 就是一位女版的精明强干之人
[13:09] Okay, let me get this straight. 行 这么说吧
[13:10] You don’t remember me or the Legends, 你不记得我和传奇
[13:11] but you can still cast spells? 但仍还能施咒语
[13:14] To my great shame. 我很羞愧
[13:16] I’m at war with myself. 我正在与自我斗争
[13:19] Part of me is, uh… 我的一部分
[13:22] seduced by dark magic. 受了黑魔法的诱惑
[13:25] That’s the real you. 那才是真正的你
[13:27] Are you going to inform Lady Natalie? 你会告知娜塔莉夫人吗
[13:29] Yeah, maybe we should. 也许我们该告诉她
[13:30] Please, please don’t. I beg you. 拜托了 请不要那么做 我求你们了
[13:32] You see, I’ll be sacked. 那样我就会被解雇的
[13:36] You know what? 这样吧
[13:37] If you cast one of your spells 如果你施个咒
[13:39] and help us escape this world, 帮我们逃离这个世界
[13:40] we will keep quiet. 我们就不声张
[13:43] – Maybe. – We will. -我们会考虑的 -我们不会声张的
[13:48] Gary, I think people are trapped on the TV, 盖瑞 我想有人被困在了电视里
[13:51] and they know us. 而且他们认识我们
[13:52] You sound crazy. 你好像在说疯话
[13:53] You were onto something. 你之前说的没错
[13:54] The world’s all wrong, and the cracks are starting to show. 这个世界是错误的 现在开始出现各种迹象
[13:57] Just watch. 你看
[13:59] In order for this spell to work properly, 为了让这个咒语能凑效
[14:01] I must first know where it is 我首先必须知道
[14:04] that you intend to go. 你想去哪里
[14:06] Can you send us to someone? 你能把我们送到某个人身边吗
[14:09] We need to find our captain. 要找到我们的船长
[14:13] What is your captain’s name? 你们的船长叫什么名字
[14:14] Sara. Captain Sara Lance. 莎拉 莎拉·兰斯船长
[14:19] The Jack of Ones. 万事通
[14:21] Daring exploits and dangerous challenges lay ahead. 预示着前方路途充满危险与挑战
[14:25] – Great. – I do hope this works. -真棒 -我希望这能凑效
[14:27] I shall be glad to be rid of you. 你们走了我会很高兴
[14:30] Actually, John, 事实上 约翰
[14:31] we really need you to come with us. 我们需要你和我们一起走
[14:33] Amusing joke, my lady, 真好笑 女士
[14:34] but I will never desert my post. 但我永不会离开我的岗位
[14:36] Welp, I tried to stop her. 我已经试图阻止她了
[14:38] Mr. Constantine, I have made the most wonderful decision. 康斯坦丁先生 我做了个绝妙的决定
[14:42] I am moving to London. 我要搬去伦敦
[14:43] London? 伦敦
[14:45] What about Highcastle 那高堡怎么办
[14:47] and your mother? 还有你的母亲
[14:49] I am a diva. 我是一位天后
[14:51] My bad. 都怪我
[14:55] Everyone that wants to leave, link up. 所有想要离开的人 牵起来
[14:57] – Come here. – Where are we going? -过来 -我们要去哪里
[14:58] Lady Astra, I beg you. Please, step away. 阿斯特拉女士 我求你了 请你让开
[15:00] To live a life that I love, 要想过我自己热爱的生活
[15:02] I must know the world outside these walls. 我必须了解这些高墙外的世界
[15:04] Lady Astra, I must insist. 阿斯特拉女士 你必须离开
[15:08] Where’d they go? 他们上哪去了
[15:09] Did she say “Captain Lance”? 她是不是提到了”兰斯船长”
[15:12] From “Star Trip”? 是《星际旅行》里的兰斯船长吗
[15:14] We have to get into Clotho Productions 我们得潜入克洛索制片公司
[15:16] and find out what’s going on. 搞清楚是怎么回事
[15:24] Officer Maala, report. 马拉军官 汇报
[15:26] It’s a Gromulan warship, Captains. 这是古罗慕伦战舰 舰长
[15:29] Hail them, Officer Maala. 呼叫他们 马拉军官
[15:31] Or wouldn’t it be more… logical to attack the warship 我们在受攻击之前 攻击他们的战舰
[15:36] before it attacks us? 这样不是更合理吗
[15:38] By that logic, 按照这个逻辑
[15:39] we would attack every ship we encountered. 我们要攻击所遇到的每艘飞船
[15:42] Is there something wrong with that? 这有什么问题吗
[15:45] Fine, Officer Maala. 好吧 马拉军官
[15:47] – Hail the Gromulans. – Yes, Captain. -呼叫古罗慕伦人 -是的 舰长
[15:59] Can we kill them now? 现在能杀了他们吗
[16:08] Space: 太空
[16:10] the Fatal Frontier. 致命边界
[16:14] These are the adventures of the USS Faterider. 这是联邦星舰乘命号的奇遇记
[16:19] Its mission: 它的使命
[16:20] to seek out rebellious life forms 寻找反叛的生命形态
[16:22] and disobedient civilizations 和悖逆的文明
[16:24] and blow them up with lasers. 然后将其用激光毁灭
[16:35] Captains, we’ve caught the Gromulans with their pants down. 舰长 我们抓到了毫无防备的古罗穆伦人
[16:39] Charge the cannons. Let’s give them hell. 准备好大炮 我们给他们好看的
[16:42] Engage the translator, Officer Maala. 开启翻译器 马拉军官
[16:44] I would like to talk to them. 我想和他们聊聊
[16:46] Two captains is an exciting power dynamic. 两名舰长的权力动态关系真是令人兴奋
[16:49] Charging cannons and engaging the translator. 正在准备大炮和开启翻译器
[16:51] Okay, sorry. Do you guys not understand me? 不好意思 你们是听不懂我说的话吗
[16:54] We understand you. We come in peace. 听得懂 我们抱着和平友好的心态
[16:57] Yeah, now prepare to die. 是的 现在准备去死吧
[16:59] Wait. Hold on. 慢着 等一下
[17:00] Don’t shoot. Listen. 不要发射 听好了
[17:02] None of this is real. This is a fake reality. 这一切并不是真实的 这是个虚幻的现实
[17:05] Yeah, it’s true. We’re all on television. 是的没错 我们都在电视上
[17:07] Watch. I can press this, uh, plasma cannon button, 看好 我按下发射等离子炮的按钮后
[17:10] and nothing’s gonna happen. 什么都不会发生
[17:11] No, no, no. Nate, no, no. 不不不 内特 别按
[17:13] On the other hand, why not? 反过来想 为什么不
[17:27] Who knew? 谁能料到呢
[17:29] That was bad. 这下可坏了
[17:31] – Can’t even look. – Oh, well, I mean, -不敢回头看 -我想说
[17:33] it’s an absolutely remarkable vessel really, isn’t it? 这还真是一艘了不起的飞船 对吧
[17:43] Officer Maala! 马拉军官
[17:45] The crew has perished. 舰队遭受毁灭
[17:48] No! 不
[17:50] There’s no need to vocalize at that decibel. 你没有必要哭得这么大声
[17:52] They’re androids. 他们是机器人
[17:53] Error–error… 错误 错误
[17:56] Oh. Right. 好吧
[17:59] This battle isn’t over yet. 这场战役尚未结束
[18:03] Oh, crazy episode. 这集真劲爆
[18:09] Excuse me, my good sir. 打扰一下 这位先生
[18:11] My colleague and I are here 我和我的同事是来
[18:12] to refill your Mush vending machines. 给米糊自动贩卖机补货的
[18:17] I don’t have you on my list. 工作人员名单上没有你们
[18:18] Lalo, is it? 拉洛 对吗
[18:21] You don’t wanna be known 你不想成为
[18:22] as the guy who lets the building run out of Mush, 让这栋楼米糊短缺的罪魁祸首吧
[18:26] do you? 对吗
[18:29] All right, go in. 好吧 进去
[18:37] Fire laser blasters. 发射激光爆破
[18:39] Permanently disabled. 永久损毁
[18:40] – Photon torpedoes! – Destroyed. -光子鱼雷 -损毁
[18:43] Hey, ladies, uh, permission to rescue you? 两位女士 可以救援你们吗
[18:45] We could just beam you right over here. 我们可以把你们直接传送过来
[18:49] Smells like a Gromulan trap. 像是古罗慕伦人的陷阱
[18:51] Okay, you’re losing oxygen. 你们氧气在减少
[18:53] We’re gonna rescue you. 我们就直接救援了
[18:58] We’re taking over this ship. 我们要接管这艘飞船
[19:01] Sure. That works. 当然 可以
[19:02] We’re–we’re your crew anyways. 我们 我们反正也是你们的船员
[19:04] I–I know it’s complicated, 我 我知道很难说清
[19:05] but we’re actually from an alternate timeline 其实我们来自另一个时间线
[19:07] where you’re our captains. 在那里 你们是我们船长
[19:10] You’re our crew? 你们是我们船员
[19:11] May I interest you in some rare Gromulan tea? 可否为二位奉上珍贵的古罗慕伦茶
[19:14] Oh, it is grand 甚好
[19:17] to see lady adventurers in pantaloons. 竟能得见身着马裤的女性历险者
[19:21] What kind of Gromulans are you? 你们是哪门子的古罗慕伦人
[19:24] Ultimate Buds. 最佳兄弟
[19:26] All right, yeah, I know it’s hard to believe, but– 好 我知道很难相信 但
[19:29] No. It makes perfect sense. 没有 完全说得通
[19:32] We encounter this sort of thing all the time. 我们常遇到这种事
[19:34] You’re probably our crew from an alternate timeline, 你们很可能是我们来自另一时间线的船员
[19:36] and you’ve been trapped in some sort of, 被困在了某个
[19:39] judging by your mannerisms, 从你们的举止来看
[19:40] late and early 20th-century prison dimension, 大约是19世纪末20世纪初的监狱空间
[19:44] which calls the question if we ourselves 这就引发了另一个问题 是否我们自己
[19:47] are existing in a prison dimension. 也在监狱空间里
[19:49] It’s perfectly logical. 完全符合逻辑
[19:52] Ava, I love you. 艾娃 我太爱你了
[19:58] Clotho’s control room. 克洛索的控制室
[20:03] Look. 看
[20:04] That contraption is spitting out 那个设备上出现的是
[20:05] a script for “Star Trip.” 《星际旅行》的台词
[20:07] Looks like it’s being generated automatically 看起来像是由某种剧本算法
[20:09] by some sort of scriptwriting algorithm. 自动编写出来的
[20:11] What are these? 这些是什么
[20:13] Those are life threads, Gary. 那些是生命线 盖瑞
[20:15] Someone really is trapped in these shows. 真的有人被困在这些电视剧里
[20:22] Oh, my Fates! 我的神
[20:24] What is it? 什么东西
[20:26] “Ultimate Buds” Swag. 《最佳兄弟》周边
[20:29] We need to figure out our next move. 我们要做好下一步计划
[20:31] Uh, what we need is to get out of this TV sh– 我们要做的是脱离这个电视
[20:35] prison dimension. 监狱空间
[20:36] We’ve been investigating an odd radio wave transmission 我们一直在调查一个奇怪的无线电信号
[20:38] coming from the planet Kuldezax. 信号来自考德塞克星球
[20:42] *Welcome to my Cul-da-Sac, friend* *欢迎来到我的环形巷尾 朋友*
[20:46] *That’s a street that ends in a circle* *这是个环形的巷尾*
[20:49] Is that a song? 那是首歌吗
[20:51] We don’t know what to make of it. 我们不知道该怎么处理这个
[20:53] This sector should be deserted. 这个区域应该被废弃了
[20:56] All right. I’m gonna make contact. 好的 我来试着进行联络
[20:58] With alien beings? Are you mad? 联络外星生物 疯了吗
[21:00] Absolutely do not make contact. 绝对不要进行联络
[21:02] Even I think it’s a bad idea. 连我都觉得是个坏主意
[21:04] Okay, okay. I won’t. 好的 好的 我不做了
[21:05] Mm, on the other hand… 从另一个角度来看
[21:07] Why not? 为什么不呢
[21:22] *Welcome to my cul-de-sac, friend* *欢迎来到我的环形巷尾 朋友*
[21:26] *That’s a street that ends in a circle* *这是个环形的巷尾*
[21:31] Children, 孩子们
[21:32] I think the Fates have sent us some visitors. 我觉得命运派人来探访我们了
[21:38] Let’s be good hosts. 让我们好好招待他们
[21:41] I’ll get the door. 我来开门
[21:45] Look who it is, everyone. 各位看看是谁
[21:46] It’s the Community Helpers. 是社区助手们
[21:48] We’re on “Mr. Parker’s Cul-de-Sac.” 我们在”帕克先生的环形巷尾”里
[21:52] Sewer repair? That’s actually kind of badass. 修理下水道 那倒有点厉害
[21:55] Could there be such a profession as a firewoman? 可以有女消防员这种职业吗
[21:58] Gather around, friends. 过来 朋友们
[22:00] It’s story time. 讲故事时间
[22:03] Why don’t you take a walk around the block? 不如你去街上散散步
[22:08] Actually, Officer Lance, 其实 兰斯警官
[22:10] it is a Cul-de-Sa– 是环形巷尾
[22:12] The logic of this world does not compute. 这个世界的逻辑讲不通
[22:15] What exactly is the plan, Dr. Zari? 计划到底是什么 扎莉医生
[22:18] I have no idea. 我毫无头绪
[22:19] Oh, well, we can’t just keep hopping shows 那我们也不能一直在电视节目间
[22:21] ad-infinitum, now can we? 跳来跳去 对吧
[22:23] We are on public access. 我们现在在公共平台上
[22:25] This is a career-killer. 这会毁了我的事业
[22:26] Come on, Sis. What gives? 好了 姐 发生了什么
[22:27] Look, I don’t know. 听着 我不知道
[22:30] If you guys would just remember who you really are, 如果你们能记起你们到底是谁
[22:31] you could help me figure this out, but 就可以帮我解决这个难题 但
[22:34] none of you remember. 没人记得
[22:35] Remember what? 记得什么
[22:37] That you’re in the Legends. 记得你们是传奇的一员
[22:38] What is a Legend? 什么是传奇
[22:44] What is a Legend? 什么是传奇
[22:47] You guys were heroes. 你们都曾是英雄
[22:49] But it’s not because you do magic 但不是因为你们变魔术
[22:50] or because you have superpowers, it’s– 或者拥有超能力
[22:53] What makes you guys special, what makes us special, 让你们 让我们与众不同的是
[22:55] is that we’re just a bunch of… 我们只是一群
[22:59] misfits who are trying to make a difference. 想要改变世界的怪人
[23:02] That is what we need right now. 这正是我们现在需要的
[23:04] She’s talking about us. 她在说我们
[23:06] We could be those misfits, Gary. 我们也能成为那些怪人 盖瑞
[23:10] But how? 但要怎么做呢
[23:10] I’ve been sanitizing history for too long. 我已经隐瞒历史的真相太久了
[23:13] It’s time to spread the truth. 是时候揭露真相了
[23:16] “The Legends remember “传奇们记得
[23:19] who they truly are.” 他们到底是谁”
[23:23] I wanna do right by Astra. 我想好好对待阿斯特拉
[23:25] Make sure she, uh, was happy growing up in a big house. 确保她会在大房子里快乐成长
[23:29] And I could keep an eye on her. 我也可以照看她
[23:31] Your mom never gave up on you. 你妈妈从未放弃你
[23:33] You can really bring her back? 你真的能把她带回来吗
[23:34] I can fix everything. 我可以解决一切事情
[23:36] You don’t belong here. 你不属于这里
[23:45] As far as I’m concerned, 因为我的意愿是
[23:47] we are co-captains for life. 我们要一辈子共任船长
[23:49] Always. 一辈子
[23:55] Sara! 莎拉
[23:57] We changed history. We changed everything. 我们改变了历史 改变了一切
[23:59] No. 不
[24:02] Dude, you just came back to life. 老兄 你真的复活了
[24:05] I know that I love you. 我知道我爱你
[24:07] Find me. 来找我
[24:18] I remember everything. 我记得一切
[24:19] I remember the Legends. 我记得传奇们
[24:20] I remember… 我记得…
[24:22] Our time with Behrad. 我们和贝哈德共度的时光
[24:25] I remember both Zaris. 我记得两个扎莉
[24:29] It’s nice to be remembered. 很高兴能被人记得
[24:33] Behrad… 贝哈德…
[24:34] I–I should be dead. 我…我早该死了
[24:38] In every timeline, I shouldn’t be alive. 在每条时间线 我都不可能活着
[24:39] But you’re alive here, okay? Now. 但你现在活着 好吗 现在
[24:42] Look–I actually think I know what happened. 听着 我想我知道发生了什么
[24:46] Look, I–I told Charlie to come up 我让查莉想出一个
[24:48] with a way to outsmart her sisters. 能战胜她姐姐们的方法
[24:49] Maybe hiding us on TV was that way. 也许把我们藏进电视就是她想的办法
[24:52] Bloody Charlie. 该死的查莉
[24:54] A butler? 男管家
[24:57] I feel violated. 我感觉被冒犯了
[24:59] What the hell, John? 怎么回事 约翰
[25:01] Did the loom bring my mom back or not? 织布机复活了我妈妈吗
[25:03] I’m sorry, love. I don’t know. 抱歉 宝贝 我不知道
[25:09] You found me. 你找到了我
[25:12] I’m never gonna lose you again. 我再也不会失去你了
[25:18] We did it, Gary! 我们做到了 盖瑞
[25:21] You idiots. 你们这些白痴
[25:23] Great Clotho! Praise the Fates! 伟大的克洛索 赞美命运之神
[25:26] What have you done? 你们做了什么
[25:27] We restored their memories. 我们恢复了他们的记忆
[25:29] Please don’t kill us. 求你别杀我们
[25:31] You’re gonna ruin everything. 你们会毁了一切
[25:33] If only we could explain. 我们能解释清楚就行
[25:35] Get out! 滚出去
[25:39] I can’t let the Legends escape. 我不能让传奇们逃出来
[25:46] Guys, love that you’re back together. 二位 我很高兴你们又在一起了
[25:48] And let’s just say that I’m processing 我理一下这件事
[25:50] what it means that my best bro is in love with my sister, 在另一条时间线里 我的死党爱上了
[25:53] who lived my same experiences in a different timeline. 与我有相同经历的那个姐姐
[25:57] But where’s my Zari? 但我的扎莉呢
[25:59] Took the words right out of my mouth, mate. 你抢了我要说的话 兄弟
[26:07] Well, I’m sort of possessing her body. 我正控制着她的身体
[26:10] I mean, I love both of you. It’s just– 我爱你们俩 只是
[26:13] I get it. 我明白
[26:14] She belongs here. 她属于这里
[26:15] Yeah, but what happens to you? 但你身上发生了什么
[26:16] Did someone say “Problem”? 有人在说”问题”吗
[26:20] It sounds like being stuck in a TV universe 听着像被困在电视剧宇宙
[26:23] and suddenly remembering two different timelines is very confusing. 突然想起两条不同的时间线很费解
[26:29] Well, maybe I can try to help. 也许我可以帮助你们
[26:31] I hate to question a living God, 我不想质疑一个活着的神
[26:33] but why are you doing this, Clotho? 但你为什么要这样做 克洛索
[26:36] Because the Legends don’t realize 因为传奇们不明白
[26:37] that there are consequences to disobedience. 违背命运会有什么后果
[26:40] I know all about sad feelings. 我很清楚悲伤的感觉
[26:44] I know all about sad feelings. 我很清楚悲伤的感觉
[26:52] *Sad feelings* *悲伤的感觉*
[26:54] *Bad feelings* *难过的感觉*
[26:55] *Make you so mad you wanna scream feelings* *让你恼怒 让你放声尖叫*
[26:58] *Everyone sometimes has those feelings* *每个人都会有这种感受*
[27:01] *When you do, just sing this song* *这时只要唱这首歌*
[27:03] Mr. Parker, I know you’re just trying to help, but you– 帕克先生 我知道你想帮忙 但
[27:05] *Repress* *克制*
[27:06] *Repress* *克制*
[27:08] *I’ll go back and repress* *我会将自己克制*
[27:11] *It’s better to bury my feelings* *把自己的情绪搁置*
[27:14] *Than feel as awful* *而非像这样*
[27:17] *As this* *被它吞噬*
[27:20] Yeah, you’re definitely not Mr. Parker. 你肯定不是帕克先生
[27:33] Where did you send them? 你把她们送去哪了
[27:35] Why I just pulled the plug on this crossover, silly. 我只是结束了这个联动故事 傻瓜
[27:38] You all have to go home now. 你们现在都得回家了
[27:41] *Sad feelings* *悲伤的感觉*
[27:43] *Bad feelings* *难过的感觉*
[27:44] *Make you so mad* *让你恼怒*
[27:45] *You wanna scream feelings* *想要放声尖叫*
[27:50] *Everyone sometimes has those feelings* *每个人都会有这种感受*
[27:53] *When you do, just sing this song* *这时只要唱这首歌*
[27:57] *Ignore, ignore* *忽视它 忽视它*
[28:00] *Those pesky feelings are a chore* *那些恼人的情感令人呆痴*
[28:03] *Obey the Fates* *遵循命运指示*
[28:05] *Eat your Mush* *好好吃米糊*
[28:06] *And you’ll be happy* *你会幸福*
[28:08] *Just like two ladybugs* *好似两只小瓢虫*
[28:12] Not today, Satan! 挑错日子了 魔王
[28:19] I am so sorry. 十分抱歉
[28:20] I thought I was tackling Mr. Parker. 我还以为我扑倒的是帕克先生
[28:22] What kind of Mush are we having tonight? 今晚我们吃什么米糊
[28:24] Um, the “You gotta go” Kind. “你得走了”的那种
[28:28] Yeah, how did we not hear that before? 我们以前怎么会没听到这笑声
[28:30] After all that, we’re right back where we started. 经历了那么多 我们又回到了起点
[28:33] Mother-fater. 去他命运的
[28:34] I wanna see the Buds break free. 我想看这对兄弟成功逃走
[28:37] Just try and make a move on us, 要是你敢动我们
[28:39] and I will burn you, you bastard. 我就烧了你 混蛋
[28:41] John. 约翰
[28:43] – We need to go back. – Yeah, sure, love. -我们得回去 -是啊 亲爱的
[28:46] Why don’t you really listen to her, 你为什么不乖乖听她的
[28:48] construction worker John? 建筑工人约翰
[28:53] I wanna see my mother. 我想见见我母亲
[29:01] What do you think your mother will suddenly 你难道觉得你母亲能
[29:03] have all of her memories? 突然想起所有事吗
[29:05] What if Natalie’s just a character on a TV show, love? 或许娜塔莉只是剧里一个角色 亲爱的
[29:09] I have to know for sure. 我必须回去确认一下
[29:14] *Repress* *克制*
[29:16] *Repress* *克制*
[29:18] *I’ll go back and repress* *我会将自己克制*
[29:22] *It’s better to bury my feelings* *把自己的情绪搁置*
[29:27] *Than feel as awful* *而非像这样*
[29:31] *As this* *被它吞噬*
[29:35] *Ignore, ignore* *忽视 忽视*
[29:39] *Those pesky feelings are a chore* *那些恼人的情感令人呆痴*
[29:44] *Obey the Fates* *遵循命运指示*
[29:46] *Eat your Mush* *好好吃米糊*
[29:48] *And you’ll be happy* *你会幸福*
[29:51] *Just like two lady bugs* *好似两只小瓢虫*
[29:59] Eh, we’re back. 我们回来了
[30:00] And it’s Christmastime time, apparently. 很明显现在是圣诞时节
[30:02] Yep. 没错
[30:05] There you two are. 你们两位在这呢
[30:05] Mom. 母亲
[30:08] My love. 宝贝
[30:10] What’s all this? 怎么了
[30:11] Do you remember anything? 你还记得什么吗
[30:13] About your life before Highcastle Abbey? 你在高堡庄园之前的生活
[30:16] What–I… 什么
[30:21] Uh, London? Magic? 伦敦 魔法
[30:23] Dad? 父亲
[30:25] what on Earth are you talking about? 你究竟在说什么
[30:30] Never mind. 没什么
[30:33] I love you, Mom. 我爱你 母亲
[30:38] I love you too, 我也爱你
[30:40] you goose. 小傻瓜
[30:42] Now you come upstairs and change for dinner. 上楼换衣服吧 要吃晚餐了
[30:52] Astra, listen to me. 阿斯特拉 听我说
[30:54] I know what you’re gonna say: 我知道你要说什么
[30:56] she’s not real. 她不是真的
[30:58] We can stay. 我们可以留下来
[31:01] What? 什么
[31:04] What are you playing at? 你在玩什么把戏
[31:05] It’s no trick, love. 这不是把戏 亲爱的
[31:12] Astra, look at me. 阿斯特拉 看着我
[31:14] What have I got to show for myself? 我有什么可炫耀的呢
[31:17] 38 crap years of pain and broken promises. 只有三十八年来的痛苦和失信
[31:20] You wanna know what my original sin was? 你想知道我的原罪是什么吗
[31:26] It was you. 就是你
[31:28] Astra. 阿斯特拉
[31:29] I rail against the angels and the demons for being arrogant bastards, 我斥责天使和恶魔是傲慢的混蛋
[31:32] but I’m worse than the bloody lot of them. 但我比他们坏得多
[31:34] You know, I thought that I could use your innocent soul 我以为我可以利用你那天真的灵魂
[31:38] as a bargaining chip to save your mother. 作为筹码来救你妈妈
[31:40] Bollocks. 都是胡扯
[31:43] If you’re happy here, then 如果你在这里能够开心
[31:45] I will spend an eternity as ruddy Mr. Constantine 那么我会永远以康斯坦丁先生的身份
[31:49] trying to make it up to you and Natalie. 努力补偿你和娜塔莉
[31:55] Is John Constantine really capable of such a selfless act? 约翰·康斯坦丁真的能这么无私吗
[32:06] Would it be acceptable to dine at half past seven, Lady Astra? 七点半吃晚餐可以吗 阿斯特拉小姐
[32:11] Mrs. Hutchens is running a trifle late. 赫琴斯夫人会晚点到
[32:16] Perfectly acceptable, Mr. Constantine. 完全可以 康斯坦丁先生
[32:31] That’s one show back on track. 这个节目恢复正常了
[32:33] My algorithm should take care of the rest. 我的算法会搞定其它节目
[32:36] But I don’t understand. 但我不明白
[32:39] Why are real people trapped on TV? 为什么真实的人类被困在电视里
[32:44] The Legends, they’re my friends. 传奇们是我的朋友
[32:47] But my sisters wanted them dead, 但我的姐姐们想让他们死
[32:49] so I made a deal: 所以我跟她们做了一个交易
[32:53] weave the Legends into our streaming service 将传奇们融入我们的流媒体服务
[32:55] where they help indoctrinate the masses, 让他们在那里给民众灌输思想
[32:57] and they could live. 他们才能活下去
[33:02] I always thought of you as the punk rock Fate. 我一直以为你是个朋克摇滚派命运女神
[33:04] I didn’t have a choice. 我别无选择
[33:06] Nobody does here. 大家都如此
[33:08] But that’s how it starts, and then you get used to it, 但这就是开端 然后你会习惯
[33:11] obeying, I mean. 或者说是服从
[33:21] Come on. We have to escape. 快 我们得逃出去
[33:23] What’s our course, Captains? 我们该怎么走 船长们
[33:25] Sara, wait. 莎拉 等等
[33:26] – Let’s think about this. – What’s there to think about? -我们好好想一想 -有什么好想的
[33:28] We have to get back to real world. 我们得回真实世界
[33:30] No, I know, okay? But just… 不 我知道 好吗 但…
[33:32] in the real world, I saw you die. 在真实世界中 我看到你死了
[33:34] Okay, and it… 好吧 那很…
[33:37] it was awful, and I just keep playing it 那很糟糕 而且我的脑海中
[33:39] over and over again in my head, okay? 不停地出现那一幕
[33:41] So look, out there, we lost. 听着 在外面 我们输了
[33:44] But in here, we always win, Sara. 但在这里 我们总是会赢 莎拉
[33:48] You’re right. 你说得对
[33:50] Okay, and that’s why Charlie did all this, 那也是查莉做了这一切的原因
[33:53] a crew that can’t die, 一支不会死的小队
[33:55] us beating the bad guys every time, 每一次都能打败坏人的我们
[33:57] it’s what we asked for back there in the pub. 这是我们在酒吧里所要求的
[34:02] But that doesn’t exist. 但那些都不存在
[34:06] Ava, life is beautiful and terrible, 艾娃 生活是美好的 也是可怕的
[34:10] all at the same time. 这些都同时存在
[34:12] But if we’re only living part of it, 但如果我们只活了其中的一部分
[34:17] then we’re not living at all. 那我们就从来没有活过
[34:25] Let’s get the hell out of here. 我们离开这里吧
[34:26] Captains, I’m picking up a strange transmission. 船长 我获得了一条奇怪的传输
[34:30] It’s from your old enemy, Dhan. 来自你的宿敌 丹
[34:33] Captain Lance, Captain Sharpe, 兰斯船长 夏普船长
[34:36] old friends. 老朋友们
[34:39] – He looks kind of hot. – Oh, Mom. -他看起来有点性感 -妈妈
[34:41] What? I’m not dead. 怎么了 我还没死
[34:42] That’s gross. 真恶心
[34:44] So that’s where Rory’s been. 所以罗里去了那里
[34:47] It was foolish to think you could escape my wrath. 你觉得能逃出我的怒火真是太蠢了
[34:51] Dhan’s charging his torpedoes. 丹正在装载他的鱼雷
[34:53] Should I raise the shields? 我需要启动防御吗
[34:56] You said that we always win, right? 你说我们总会赢的 对吗
[34:58] What if the only way to get Charlie to set us free is… 如果让查莉释放我们的唯一方法是
[35:03] we have to lose? 我们必须失败呢
[35:05] What is she on about? 她要干什么
[35:08] You left me. 你们抛弃了我
[35:09] You left her in the center of a dead planet. 你们把她仍在死气沉沉的星球中央
[35:12] Yeah, yeah, yeah, just get to the revenge part. 是的 赶快开始复仇吧
[35:14] As you wish. 如你所愿
[35:21] Torpedoes incoming. 鱼雷攻入
[35:22] Should I take evasive maneuvers? 我需要启动闪避措施吗
[35:24] Negative, Officer Maala. 不需要 马拉驾驶员
[35:29] What if real people die in the TV, Clotho? 如果真人会死在电视里呢 克洛索
[35:31] You have to save them. 你得救他们
[35:42] Torpedo impact in five, 鱼雷撞击倒计时 五
[35:44] four, three, 四 三
[35:47] two, one. 二 一
[35:58] No! 不
[36:00] – What just happened? – Did they die? -发生了什么 -他们死了吗
[36:06] What did you do? 你做了什么
[36:10] I canceled their show. 我取消了他们的表演
[36:14] You idiots. 你们这群蠢货
[36:15] Have you any idea what you’ve done? 你们知道自己做了什么吗
[36:16] I love “Star Trip,” And my hair. 我很喜欢《星际旅行》和我的头发
[36:18] Wait, where are we? 等等 我们在哪
[36:20] And where are the others? 其他人呢
[36:27] Darling. 亲爱的
[36:29] Before we go in for dinner, just open one present. 吃晚饭前 你可以拆开一件礼物
[36:38] And what’s this? 这是什么
[36:39] I overheard you talking to Lord Behrad earlier. 我无意中听到你和贝哈德大人的谈话
[36:42] It’s a ticket to London. 这是去伦敦的车票
[36:45] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[36:48] I couldn’t bear it 我不能让你
[36:49] if you sacrificed your happiness for my own. 为了我的幸福而牺牲自己的幸福
[36:54] But what about Highcastle Abbey? 那高堡庄园怎么办
[36:58] Please, don’t make me do this. I can’t say good-bye to you. 别让我这样做 我不能和你们道别
[37:02] Darling, darling. 亲爱的
[37:03] I’ll always be here. 我永远与你同在
[37:06] But you have your whole life ahead of you. 但你还有光明的前途
[37:10] Be courageous, my love. 鼓起勇气
[37:13] You live it well. 你要过好自己的生活
[37:20] Mr. Constantine. 康斯坦丁先生
[37:22] Your ladyship. 在
[37:28] Is Lady Astra really leaving Highcastle? 阿斯特拉小姐真的要离开高堡了吗
[37:37] Do I have to say it? 我一定要说出口吗
[37:40] Say what, my lady? 说什么 小姐
[37:42] You smug bastard. 你个滑头
[37:44] We can’t stay here. 我们不能留在这里
[37:52] Nat would be proud. 娜塔莉会为你骄傲的
[37:55] Do it fast before I change my mind. 趁我还没改变主意 赶紧动手
[38:11] John, you made it. 约翰 你成功了
[38:12] Yeah, just about. 差不多吧
[38:14] What about the others? 其他人呢
[38:16] Come on, Z. 行了 Z
[38:17] You didn’t live in a Totem for a year 你在图腾里生活了一年
[38:19] just to get stuck on a TV show. 可不能就这样被困在电视剧里
[38:22] I can’t go back to eating mush again, 我再也吃不下米糊了
[38:25] not even blue mush. 蓝米糊也吃不下
[38:30] Yeah, because no one should eat mush. 对 因为人就不应该吃米糊
[38:36] It’s horrible, 难吃死了
[38:38] and all the colors are deeply unnatural. 颜色非常不自然
[38:42] Oh, and it has the texture of wet cement. 口感还和湿水泥一样
[38:48] But, Z, the Fates said we all have to eat mush. Z 但命运三女神说我们必须吃米糊
[38:52] You know what, Nate? 我告诉你 内特
[38:54] Screw the Fates. 去他的命运三女神
[39:02] Those imbeciles can’t do this. 那几个笨蛋不能这样做
[39:04] They’ll inspire an insurrection. 他们会激起暴动的
[39:07] They’re gonna get themselves canceled. 他们要让自己被砍掉了
[39:09] For too long, we’ve let the Fates rule our lives. 长久以来 我们都让命运三女神决定我们的生活
[39:12] I happen to like mush, but that’s not the point. 我喜欢吃米糊 但那不是重点
[39:17] Stop being so obedient. 别这么顺从
[39:19] Get off your couches and take control of your lives. 从沙发上站起来 掌握自己的生活
[39:31] Oh, it’s so good to see you. 能见到你真是太好了
[39:37] I miss you. 我想你
[39:40] So, hey, that was pretty crazy back there. 刚才在那边还挺刺激
[39:42] We were, like, engaged. 我们好像 订婚了
[39:44] It’s a good thing we’re not brainwashed anymore. 还好我们清醒过来了
[39:48] Oh, great. Out of the TV show, 真好 不上电视了
[39:50] still in heels. 还穿着高跟鞋
[39:52] You morons. 你们这些蠢货
[39:54] You just couldn’t leave it alone, could you? 你们就是不安分 是吧
[39:56] I gave you everything that you wanted. 你们想要的一切 我都给你们了
[39:58] You stuck us on TV. 你把我们困在电视里了
[40:00] I brought Sara and Behrad back to life. 我复活了莎拉和贝哈德
[40:03] Mick, I made you a criminal again. 米克 我让你又当回罪犯了
[40:05] It’s just like you wanted. 都如你们的愿了
[40:07] I even gave Astra a happy childhood for you, John-o. 我甚至给了阿斯特拉一个美好的童年 约翰
[40:09] Yeah, bollocks. You just used us 胡说 你只是利用我们
[40:10] to keep people under control. 来控制人
[40:12] Well, it’s better that than you lot dead. 那也总比你们死了强
[40:16] I still have your life threads. 你们的生命线还在我这
[40:17] I can put the shows back on air. 我可以让节目继续
[40:19] I’ll do rewrites. 我重写剧情
[40:21] Behrad, you want the old Zari back, 贝哈德 你希望以前的扎莉回来
[40:24] I can do that. Look. 我可以做到 看
[40:38] Behrad, is that really you? 扎莉 真的是你吗
[40:40] You’re alive. 你还活着
[40:43] – What’s happening? – Yeah, it’s like a Zari clone. -发生什么事了 -就是克隆了一个扎莉
[40:46] Totally get it. 完全明白
[40:51] Wait, what? Two sisters? 什么情况 两个姐姐
[40:55] Yeah, this is weird. 是有点奇怪
[40:58] Good weird. 美好的奇怪
[41:02] It’s really you. 真的是你
[41:06] Charlie, you can’t bribe us into taking the blue pill. 查莉 你不能借此贿赂我们吃蓝药片
[41:09] I’m not bribing. I’m begging. 我不是在贿赂 是肯求
[41:11] My sisters will kill you. 我姐姐会杀了你们的
[41:12] That’s for sure. 这倒是真的
[41:13] Yeah, well, we’ll take our chances. 那样的话 我们倒想试一试
[41:16] Lita’s out there somewhere. I’m not staying here. 丽塔还在外面呢 我不会待在这的
[41:20] Let’s get out of here. 我们出去吧
[41:22] So long, Charlie. 再见了 查莉
[41:23] Wait, just accept your fates. 等一下 就接受你们的命运吧
[41:26] Don’t walk out that door. 别走出那个门
[41:29] On the other hand, why not? 又或者出去试试看呢
[41:44] They’re free! 他们自由了
[41:45] And I can’t help them anymore. 那我就再也帮不了他们了
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme