Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] All right, Legends, let’s get this show on the road. 好了传奇们 咱们的派对开始吧
[00:06] Can’t let this immortality buzz go to waste. 不要浪费了成神的余兴
[00:09] For your convenience, I started a countdown timer. 方便起见 我设了个倒计时
[00:11] 23 hours and 45 minutes to save my brother. 还有23小时45分钟去拯救我哥
[00:14] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[00:14] All right, you heard the lady. 好了 你们都听见了
[00:17] Clock is ticking. 时间不等人
[00:18] Yeah, let’s get back to the ship 咱们快返回飞船
[00:19] and fire up the Loom before it’s too late. 趁早让织布机运作起来
[00:21] Has anyone seen Gary? 有人见到盖瑞了吗
[00:22] Because someone at your party has stolen my Shadow Stone. 你们派对有人偷了我的暗影石
[00:25] So if you come across a disembodied voice 你们要是听见莫名其妙的声音
[00:28] floating around, crying out like a baby, 氤氲在四周 有点像婴儿的哭声
[00:30] then that’s your culprit. 就是这个小偷了
[00:31] Yeah, Gary went back to the ship. 盖瑞回飞船了
[00:32] His Bunny has IBS. 他的兔子得了肠易激综合症
[00:34] Yeah, and serious gas issues. 放了很多屁
[00:41] Wow, that is some arctic breeze blowing in. 真是刺骨的寒风
[00:45] Why are we in England? 我们怎么在英国
[00:47] Where the bloody hell’s the portal? 该死的传送门上哪去了
[00:50] Has anyone seen Astra? 有人见到阿斯特拉了吗
[01:07] How’s your tummy, my bunny-wummy? 小肚肚怎么样了我的小可爱兔兔
[01:12] Gideon, can you do me a favor? 吉迪恩 帮我个忙
[01:14] Can you fabricate more veggies for Gary Junior Two? 能不能帮我的小盖瑞二代再做点蔬菜
[01:20] Gideon, you there? 吉迪恩 你在吗
[01:25] Gary, the ship’s compromised. 盖瑞 飞船被占领了
[01:27] They’re shutting me down– 她们正在将我关机…
[01:35] If Gideon is down, then who’s flying the ship? 没有了吉迪恩 那是谁在开飞船
[01:39] Oh, come on, are you not off your trolleys? 你们是不是疯了
[01:40] I mean, why would Astra steal the Waverider, eh? 阿斯特拉为什么要偷乘波号
[01:43] I know we’re “Friends” With her now, 我知道我们现在和她是”朋友”了
[01:44] but maybe she wanted to use the Loom. 但也许她是想用织布机
[01:46] Or what if my sister’s got to her? 会不会她已经成为我姐妹的人了
[01:47] If they get control of the Loom before we do, 他们要是比我们先控制了织布机
[01:49] we’ll never get a chance to bring my brother back. 我们将永远没有机会救回我哥哥
[01:51] Okay, let’s all just keep our cool. 大家先保持冷静
[01:53] Gideon, what’s going on? 吉迪恩 现在什么情况
[01:56] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[01:58] Okay, no Gideon. 行了 联系不上吉迪恩
[01:59] Yeah, it’s okay, it’s okay. We’ll figure this out. 没事 没事 我们能解决
[02:06] What just happened? Did you have another vision? 怎么了 你又看到幻象了
[02:08] Uh, no, it’s, um– no, it was nothing. 不 不 没什么
[02:12] As in you saw nothing, or what? 是你什么都没看见还是怎么
[02:14] It–it was just a–a flash, and then it was nothing. 就 就只是 闪了一瞬 就没了
[02:18] I think it’s the Chalice. 我想是圣杯的缘故
[02:19] It’s probably messing with my powers. 可能是它在干扰我的能力
[02:22] So what, so now you’re just blind? 那怎么回事 你现在就只是个瞎子了
[02:24] – That’s not helpful. – Come on, that’s insensitive. -说点有用的 -太过分了
[02:27] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[02:28] I think I just came up with an amazing plan. 我刚想到一个绝佳的计划
[02:30] Rip set up Time Bureau safe houses all over the world, 里普在世界各地造了时间管理局的安全屋
[02:33] some of which are still standing– 有一些还健在
[02:35] like the one in London, yes? 比如伦敦这一个 是吧
[02:38] We go there, we get a Time Courier, 我们去那里 拿个时间传送带
[02:39] it’ll to take us to the Waverider. 用它登上乘波号
[02:40] – Yes. – Yes. -太棒了 -好
[02:41] Yeah, babe. That is a perfect plan. 很好 宝贝 这计划太完美了
[02:44] And you know what? 而且你知道吗
[02:44] We’re gonna do it, we’re gonna go to London, 我们就这么干 我们要去伦敦
[02:46] because we are immortal superheroes. 因为我们是不死的超级英雄
[02:50] – Except me. – Except for Zari. -除了我 -除了扎莉
[02:52] And nothing is gonna stand in our way. 没有什么能阻挡我们
[02:58] We’re immortal, and we’re superheroes, 我们是不死的 而且我们是超级英雄
[03:00] and we have to wait for the bus. 但我们要等巴士
[03:03] Well, at least Constantine 至少康斯坦丁
[03:05] got us these nice, warm clothes. 给我们找来了这些暖和的衣服
[03:06] We’re ready for anything, right? 我们做好应对一切的准备了 对吧
[03:07] Yeah, like a pheasant hunt. 是 我们穿得像是要去打山鸡
[03:09] But in our defense, we do look pretty good. 但是话说回来 我们确实看起来不错
[03:12] Okay, tell me this. 好吧 跟我解释下
[03:13] How do you live here and not have a car? 为什么你住在这里却没有自己的车
[03:15] Never needed one, love. Always bummed a ride. 从不需要 亲爱的 总是搭便车
[03:17] So exactly how far is it to London? 所以我们离伦敦到底有多远
[03:20] Well, according to my phone, it says 275.8– 根据我手机显示 是275点8…
[03:24] Miles or kilometers? 英里还是公里
[03:25] Doesn’t matter. It’s far. 无关紧要 很远就是
[03:26] When is the bus supposed to get here? 巴士什么时候会来
[03:28] According to the schedule, 根据这个时刻表
[03:29] it’ll be here in either one minute or three hours. 要么一分钟后有一趟 要么是三小时后
[03:33] Wait. Guys, is it a holiday? 等下 各位 现在是节假日吗
[03:34] Is it a holiday? 是节假日吗
[03:36] Ah, finally. 终于来了
[03:37] – Yes. – There we go. -太好了 -终于来了
[03:38] Okay. 好的
[03:51] Hold up. Why’s paying the fare? 等下 谁付车钱
[03:53] – Does anyone have any money? – No. -谁有带钱吗 -没
[03:56] sir, I know this sounds ridiculous, 先生 我知道这听起来很荒谬
[03:58] but the fate of the world 但是整个世界的命运
[03:59] depends on us getting on this bus. 就取决于我们是否能上这辆巴士
[04:01] I don’t care who depends on who. 我不在乎谁取决谁
[04:03] When I’m driving this bus, everyone pays their fare. 当我开车的时候 所有人都要交钱
[04:07] Have it your way. 那就照你的来
[04:11] Well, come on! 上来啊
[04:14] I really am so sorry, sir. 真的很对不起 先生
[04:16] Believe it or not, we’re the good guys. 不管你信不信 我们是好人
[04:24] Bollocks! 见鬼
[04:41] Thank you for delivering this lovely timeship. 谢谢你送来这艘漂亮的时间飞船
[04:44] And Atropos, thank you 另外阿特洛波斯 谢谢你
[04:46] for shutting off that aggravating talking computer. 关掉了那个说话气人的电脑
[04:48] She thought she was so witty. 它以为它多机智呢
[04:50] You don’t have to thank me. 你用不着感谢我
[04:52] It’s not like I had a choice. 我又没有选择
[04:53] You called in your favor , after all. 说到底是你要我还你人情
[04:55] Everything comes at a price, Astra. 世上没有免费的午餐 阿斯特拉
[04:57] I gave you a shot at killing John Constantine, 我给了你去杀掉约翰·康斯坦丁的机会
[04:59] and you squandered that. 但你搞砸了
[05:01] You drank from the Chalice of Dionysus. 你用了酒神的圣杯饮酒
[05:03] You’re immortal for a day and can operate the Loom of Fate. 你有一天的时间成为神 可以操作命运织布机
[05:06] Are you asking me to work with you? 你是让我和你合作吗
[05:07] Because I’m not hearing a question. 你好像没在问我的意见
[05:12] Fine, I’ll join you, but I have some demands. 行 我和你们你合作 但我也有条件
[05:15] – Demands, really? – Yeah. -条件 真的吗 -是
[05:18] Now I’ve experienced life on Earth again, 如今我又在凡间体会了人生
[05:20] some things have gotta change, like prunes. 总有些东西要改变 比方说梅干
[05:22] Disgusting. I want them gone. 恶心 我希望这玩意消失
[05:25] And dogs? 还有狗
[05:25] They should stay puppies forever. 狗应该一直处于幼犬状态
[05:28] Oh, and there’s just one more thing. 还有一件事
[05:31] I want to bring my mother back to life. 我要复活我母亲
[05:34] Let’s kill her. 我们杀了她吧
[05:36] I’m immortal, remember? 我是不死的 记得吗
[05:38] For now. 暂时的
[05:39] Astra’s friends will be searching for us by now. 阿斯特拉的朋友现在应该在找我们了
[05:43] Do something productive and take care of them 做点有用的事 料理好他们
[05:45] while I chat with Astra about this list of demands. 我则和阿斯特拉谈谈这些条件的事
[05:51] Now, tell me about these prunes. 先跟我说说梅干的事
[05:56] Should I tell Mick that he’s driving on the wrong side 我该不该告诉米克
[05:58] of the road, or just… 英国是靠左行驶的 还是就…
[05:58] No, definitely not. It’ll just confuse him more. 不 绝对不要 那只能让他更糊涂
[06:02] – Okay. – Speaking of driving, -好 -说到开车
[06:03] maybe you should run point on this mission. 也许你应该负责这次任务
[06:06] What? 什么
[06:08] Is this because you’re blind? 是因为你瞎了吗
[06:09] Because you totally killed it at beer pong. 你在啤酒比赛上表现很棒
[06:11] Thank you, but now that I can’t see the future, you know, 谢谢 但我现在看不到未来了
[06:16] just thinking I’m maybe more useful as a foot soldier. 我当个小兵也许更合适
[06:18] And plus, you’re exactly who the team needs right now. 另外 你才是队伍现在需要的领导
[06:23] Okay, fine, but this is only temporary, 好 行 但只是暂代
[06:26] because as far as I’m concerned, 因为我的意愿是
[06:28] we are co-captains for life. 我们一辈子都要共任船长
[06:30] Always. 一辈子
[07:04] 英联邦 伦敦
[07:08] Who’s that? 那是谁
[07:32] We’re gonna get your brother back. 我们会把你弟弟救回来的
[07:34] We’re just taking, you know, the scenic route. 我们只是要走观光路线[要慢慢来]
[07:41] You have got to be kidding me. 你是在开玩笑吧
[07:44] You must be joking. What are you doing? 你开什么玩笑 你在做什么
[07:47] I’m just having a little chin wag with an old friend. 我只是在和老朋友闲聊
[07:48] – Come on, give it here– – This is not your friend. -快还给我 -这不是你的朋友
[07:51] I thought you quit. Why are you starting again? 你不是戒了吗 为什么又开始抽
[07:53] Because I trusted Astra, 因为我信任了阿斯特拉
[07:55] and then she betrayed me by siding with Charlie’s sisters. 结果她和查莉的姐妹成了一伙 背叛了我
[07:59] You know once they use the Loom, 一旦她们使用织布机
[08:00] we’re all as good as dead, anyways. 我们反正也就和死了差不多了
[08:02] This doomsday act is getting super old. 这种世界末日的行为已经过时了
[08:04] Look around. 看看你周围
[08:05] The sky hasn’t fallen, the world is still here, 天没塌 世界还在运转
[08:08] and for whatever reason, 无论是什么原因
[08:09] the cabal of mystical seamstresses hasn’t started spinning yet, 神秘女裁缝的阴谋也还没开始
[08:12] which means we still have time to stop them. 就是说我们还有时间阻止她们
[08:15] So just don’t do that. 所以别抽烟
[08:18] – Fine. – So gross. -好吧 -真恶心
[08:39] Damn, Mick. You killed her. 该死的 米克 你撞死她了
[08:41] No, I didn’t. 我没有
[08:42] – How do you know? – She’s moving. -你怎么知道 -她还在动
[08:48] Ma’am, maybe you should just stay down. 女士 也许你应该躺着别动
[08:50] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[08:56] What is it? 什么东西
[08:58] Punch it, punch it! 打她 快打她
[09:04] Nice one. 漂亮
[09:05] Well, we’ve seen this before in the forests 之前阿特洛波斯追我们的时候
[09:07] when Atropos was chasing us. 我们在森林里见过这些东西
[09:09] My sister will do everything she can to stop us. 我姐姐会不惜一切代价阻止我们的
[09:12] Then we’re probably gonna start seeing 那我们可能很快就会开始
[09:13] a lot more of these zombies soon. 看到更多这种僵尸了
[09:15] Or now. 或是现在
[09:32] Let’s go! 我们上
[10:13] Come on, really? 拜托 不是吧
[10:20] What the hell, John? Now you have a death wish? 搞什么 约翰 你是在找死吗
[10:22] Come on. Don’t be daft. 拜托 别傻了
[10:23] See, apparently the good thing about having a damned soul 显然有一个被人诅咒的灵魂是件好事
[10:25] is that these zombies aren’t interested in me. 这些僵尸对我不感兴趣
[10:31] Cool demo. Can you do something now? 演示得好 你现在可以搞定他吗
[10:32] Yeah, okay. Watch. 好 瞧好了
[10:53] All right, team. We gotta stick to the plan. 好了 各位队员 我们要照计划行事
[10:55] Let’s get this bus up and running 我们赶紧在更多僵尸出现之前
[10:56] before more of these come back. 开动公车离开吧
[11:04] Maybe this cable will get Gideon back online. 也许这条线能让吉迪恩重新连线
[11:09] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[11:11] Should’ve paid more attention in computer science. 我应该在电脑科学方面多花点心思
[11:22] Wake up, sleepyhead. 醒醒 瞌睡虫
[11:34] Are you an angel? 你是天使吗
[11:35] Am I dead? 我死了吗
[11:37] Oh, you’re not dead, Gary. 你没死 盖瑞
[11:38] And I’m Gideon. 我是吉迪恩
[11:40] You’re Gideon? 你是吉迪恩
[11:42] But you’re so… 可是你好…
[11:44] you’re so… 你那么…
[11:47] human. Are you real? 像人 你是真人吗
[11:49] Well, I could explain, but it wouldn’t matter one bit. 我可以解释 但是没必要
[11:52] Now listen to me very carefully, 现在你仔细听我说
[11:54] because you have a rather important job to do. 因为你有很重要的事情要做
[11:56] – I do? – Yes. -我吗 -没错
[11:58] You must hide those very important and powerful rings 你必须把那些重要而强大的戒指藏好
[12:00] from those evil sisters. 不让那些邪恶的姐妹发现
[12:02] The fate the world depends on it. 全世界的命运都靠你了
[12:04] Now, come on, Gary. 好了 盖瑞
[12:07] It’s time to get to work. 你该去工作了
[12:10] Guys, come on. We’ve got to keep moving. 各位 快点 我们得继续行动
[12:12] What if my sister sends something else our way? 万一我姐姐又给我们送点别的东西怎么办
[12:14] Well, the engine’s busted after the fight, 引擎在打斗之后就坏了
[12:16] and the fuel pump’s got no power. 燃油泵没了动力
[12:17] Even if we fix the pump, 即使把燃油泵修好
[12:19] all this leaking fluid tells me this is a lost cause. 这么多液体泄漏 我估计车也不会好使了
[12:22] Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, relax. 好了 停停停 淡定
[12:24] Remember when we all worked together to defeat a Time Demon? 还记得我们怎么合力打败时间恶魔的吗
[12:26] We can make it to London if we just work together. 只要齐心协力 我们就能到达伦敦
[12:29] All right, how long is it gonna take to fix the engine? 好 修好引擎需要多久
[12:31] – An hour. – Maybe two. -一小时 -或者两小时
[12:33] To be honest, I don’t know anything about mechanic stuff. 说实话 机器的东西我一点都不懂
[12:35] All right, we’re running out of time. 好吧 我们时间不多了
[12:37] You live around here. You must know someone with a car. 你住在这里 肯定认识有车的人
[12:40] – Yeah, I might know a bloke. – Great. -是 我认识一个家伙 -很好
[12:42] Wait, Zari, shouldn’t you stay with us? 等下 扎莉 你怎么不和我们一起
[12:43] You’re not immortal. 你不是不死之身
[12:45] Look, I can’t just sit here and do nothing. 听着 我不能在这坐以待毙
[12:47] What– 什么
[12:49] – I got her, it’s fine. – Hey, no, no, no, no, no. -交给我 没事 -不不不
[12:50] Where are you guys going? We are not supposed to split up. 你们去哪里 我们不该分开
[12:53] It’s not a part of the plan. 这不是计划的一部分
[12:55] Astra, dear, we have been very patient with you, 阿斯特拉 亲爱的 我们一直对你很耐心
[12:58] especially considering you betrayed us 尤其是你还一声不吭
[13:00] without saying a word. 背叛了我们
[13:01] You betrayed me first. 是你们先背叛了我
[13:02] Besides, I had to take my destiny into my own hands 而且 我必须自己掌握的命运
[13:05] and try to bring my mother back myself. 把我的母亲带回到我身边
[13:07] And I appreciate your gumption, 我欣赏你的勇气
[13:10] but I’m afraid you don’t fully grasp what that means. 但你恐怕没完全理解那是什么意思
[13:13] Right now my mother is dead. I would like her to be alive. 现在我母亲死了 我希望她活着
[13:17] Fairly simple concept. 就这么简单的概念
[13:19] But as you know, life as a human is very difficult. 但你也知道 人类的生活很不容易
[13:23] If you insist on having a normal life with your mother, 如果你坚持要和你母亲过正常的生活
[13:27] you will be bound to the rules of nature, 你将受到自然规律的限制
[13:29] which are not kind to humans. 对人类来说是很残酷的
[13:32] See for yourself. 你自己看
[13:50] Why would you show me that? 你为什么让我看那个
[13:52] Because that is what is going to happen 因为如果你复活你的母亲
[13:53] if you bring your mother back. 这就是即将会发生的事情
[13:56] Life as a human is a life of pain and suffering. 人类的生命充满苦痛与折磨
[14:00] Constantine promised to bring your mother back 康斯坦丁承诺会复活你的母亲
[14:02] as if it would solve all your problems, 就好像这样能解决所有事情
[14:04] but what he didn’t tell you 但他瞒着你的是
[14:07] was you’re just postponing the inevitable. 你只是推迟了不可避免的事情
[14:11] Why bring your mother back 如果只是要再一次失去她
[14:13] only to lose her all over again? 那还为什么要复活你的母亲呢
[14:19] Look, I couldn’t just sit in that bus and do nothing. 我不能就坐在公交上什么都不做
[14:22] Well, I suppose it’s good to go through the motions. 我想走走过场也不错
[14:23] At least it gives you the illusion of control. 至少能给你一种万事皆在掌控之中的幻觉
[14:25] Yeah, I’m not just going through the motions. 是啊 但我不打算走过场
[14:27] I’m actually doing something to save my brother. 我要做点实际的事情来救我弟弟
[14:29] Yeah, and I was actually trying to help Astra, 没错 我也是真心想要帮助阿斯特拉
[14:32] and look what happened there. 瞧瞧落得个什么结果
[14:34] You may see no point in trying, but I’m not giving up. 你可能觉得尝试毫无意义 但我不会放弃
[14:37] Have you ever considered the possibility 你有没有考虑过
[14:38] that your brother’s fate is doomed in every timeline? 你弟弟的命运在每条时间线上都是注定的
[14:41] Apparently, this bloke Rip Hunter used to say that, 很显然 里普·亨特曾经说过
[14:44] you know, certain things are just inevitable. 有些事是不可避免的
[14:49] Go to hell, John. 下地狱吧 约翰
[14:51] You know, I’ve been there and back, love. 你知道的 我去过又回来了 亲爱的
[14:53] Look, I’m just trying to save you the disappointment is all. 我只是想让你别抱太大希望最后又失望
[14:55] You know what? Let’s just walk in silence. 这么着 我们就安静地走路吧
[14:56] Cool? Cool. 好吗 好的
[14:59] Yeah. 好
[15:01] Real smooth, Johnny. Real smooth. 干得”漂亮” 约翰 干得”漂亮”
[15:05] 通缉杀人犯 无论死活 赏金五千美金
[15:11] She’s so intriguing. 她真有意思
[15:13] Gary, she’s positively evil. 盖瑞 她是纯粹的恶魔
[15:16] But she’s so talented with those weird knives. 但她用那些奇怪的匕首用得真好
[15:19] Well, never mind her many splendid talents, Gary. 别管她那些超凡的天赋了 盖瑞
[15:22] I must ask you to focus. Pay attention now. 我必须请你专注 集中注意力
[15:25] Okay, but how are we gonna distract her 好吧 但我们怎么才能转移她的注意力
[15:27] to grab the ring so she doesn’t notice? 趁她不备拿走戒指呢
[15:30] I’ve got an idea. 我有个想法
[15:32] Wish me luck. 祝我好运
[15:34] Good luck. 祝你好运
[16:12] What’s up? 怎么了
[16:14] I really don’t think I should’ve let John and Zari go. 我觉得我不应该让约翰和扎莉离开
[16:17] What if we get the bus up and running before they get back 也许我们在他们回来之前就已经把公交修好了
[16:19] or even worse, more zombies? 或者出现更糟的情况 来了更多僵尸
[16:20] – Then what am I supposed to– – Hey. -那我该怎么做 -听着
[16:22] Don’t sweat it if the plan falls apart. 不必因为计划失败而感到焦虑
[16:24] Sometimes the best solutions come 最佳解决方案往往出现在
[16:26] when there is no plan at all. 没有计划的时候
[16:29] Besides, Legends are all about improvisation. 况且 传奇们最擅长的就是即兴发挥
[16:32] It’s kind of like, uh, 就像是
[16:33] freeform jazz. 即兴爵士乐
[16:35] Ugh, I hate freeform jazz. 我讨厌即兴爵士乐
[16:37] Oh, me, too. 我也是
[16:39] Uh, it sounds like we have company. 听上去有人来了
[16:42] Whoa, I think those are soldiers. 我觉得他们是士兵
[16:43] Uh, maybe they can help us get to London. 也许他们能够送我们去伦敦
[16:45] What’d I tell ya? 我怎么说来着
[16:49] – Oh, hey, guys. Hi. – Hands up. -你好 各位 你好吗 -举起手来
[16:52] Oh, oh, we are so glad you found us. 你们能找到我们真是太好了
[16:53] Stay where you are. 待在原地别动
[16:55] They’ve got blood on their clothes. 他们衣服沾有血迹
[16:56] They might be infected. 他们可能已经被感染了
[16:57] – What– – No. -什么 -没有
[16:59] No, it’s not. 没有 不是这样的
[17:00] No, no, no, we’re not infected. 不不不 我们没被感染
[17:03] Ava! 艾娃
[17:10] My God. 天啊
[17:19] My God. 天啊
[17:21] These zombies can withstand headshots. 这些僵尸能抵挡爆头
[17:23] Since when do zombies talk, you idiot? 什么时候僵尸都会说话了 你这白痴
[17:25] Super-zombies who have become sentient. 超级僵尸已进化成有感知生物
[17:28] Round them up and take them back to base camp. 包围他们 将他们带回营地
[17:40] Lachesis? 拉克西丝
[17:42] Yes? 什么事
[17:43] The rings are gone. 戒指不见了
[17:47] I don’t understand. How could this happen? 我不明白 这事怎么会发生
[17:49] There must be someone else on the ship. 船上肯定还有其他人
[17:54] You’re right. Someone else is here. 你说得对 有其他人在这里
[18:03] And I know exactly who it is. 而且我正好知道是谁
[18:07] I got the rings. We make an amazing team. 我拿到戒指了 我们的合作天衣无缝
[18:11] We should have our own spin-off. 我们应该有属于自己的衍生剧
[18:13] Gideon and Gary, having adventures? 吉迪恩和盖瑞 奇妙冒险
[18:16] Solving problems and saving the world? 排忧解难 拯救世界
[18:21] Brilliant song, Gary! 好歌 盖瑞
[18:22] You must teach it to me once you’ve managed 在你成功从那些讨厌的姐妹手中
[18:24] to wrestle control of the Waverider 争夺到乘波号的控制权后
[18:25] from those pesky sisters. 你得教我唱这首歌
[18:27] I know how we can do that. 我知道我们应该怎么做
[18:28] We’ll blow up the ship. 我们把飞船给炸了
[18:31] Or perhaps we’ll do something just a smidge less suicidal? 或者我们别自己找死
[18:35] Oh, that sounds like fun. 挺有意思的
[18:37] Let’s track down a Courier 我们可以追踪一条时间传送带
[18:38] so we can jump the rest of the Legends here. 这样就可以把其他队员传送到这里
[18:40] Well, what are we waiting for? 那还等什么
[18:42] Let’s go to the lab and make those Couriers ours. 我们快去实验室拿时间传送带
[18:47] Gary, you’re making me blush. 加里 你弄得我脸都红了
[18:53] Let’s go. 我们走
[18:59] This is charming. 真好
[19:03] How’d you hear about this place? 你怎么知道这个地方的
[19:04] Well, back in the day, Old Man Joe called me about 乔老头让我帮忙处理过
[19:06] a demon-possessed ’75 Fiat. 一辆恶魔附身的75年菲亚特
[19:08] It was a right messy exorcism. 驱魔仪式很乱
[19:10] And a right crappy car. 那车也很破
[19:11] Ah, now there’s a beauty. All right, come on. 这车不错 好了 过来
[19:15] We don’t want to be out here any longer than we have to be. 我们尽量别待在外面
[19:19] What was that? 那是啥
[19:20] It’s not a sound we want to be waiting around for. 反正不是我们要等的声音
[19:24] Okay, come on, let’s go. This way, go! 快跑 走这边 快
[19:31] Come on, quick! 跑快点
[19:43] Okay, I’ll go find the van keys. 我去找货车钥匙
[19:45] Yeah, all right, yeah. You do that. 行 你去吧
[19:58] Okay. 好
[20:08] Thanks, Old Man Joe. 谢谢 乔老头
[20:27] What is that infernal racket? Are you all right? 怎么这么吵 你还好吗
[20:29] Yup, yeah, I’m fine. Just– 我没事 只是
[20:32] filing this away for future therapy. 铭记这一幕 以后在心理治疗时说
[20:37] Okay. 好了
[20:43] We better leg it to that chip van 我们得赶紧上那辆火车
[20:44] before you become zombie fodder. 以免你被僵尸吃掉
[20:46] John, there’s too many of them out there. 约翰 外面的僵尸太多了
[20:50] But they’re not interested in you. 但是它们对你没兴趣
[20:52] You need to take the van, find the team, and save Behrad. 你得开走货车 找到大家 并救出贝哈德
[20:55] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. That is a terrible idea. 不不不 这个方法太糟糕了
[20:57] Why, because you didn’t think of it? 为什么 因为你没想到吗
[20:58] Because I’m not leaving you here to die, all right? 因为我不会让你留下等死 懂吗
[21:03] That’s it. 有了
[21:04] Oh, and now you’re good with leaving me to die? 现在你要让我留下等死了吗
[21:06] Well, yes to death, no to leaving. 让你死 但不是丢下你
[21:07] You see, there was this spell that the ancient Egyptians– 古埃及人有一个咒语
[21:08] I don’t need the history lesson, John, just do it. 别讲历史课了 约翰 动手吧
[21:10] Yeah, all right, but it means stopping your heart. 行吧 但这会让你停止心跳
[21:13] And when I do that, we’ve only got a few minutes 施咒后几分钟内
[21:15] before the rest of you stops. 你的其他部位也会停止
[21:16] It’s risky, and anything can go wrong. 风险很大 会出错的地方很多
[21:20] You know what? This whole day has gone wrong, so why stop now? 这一天已经出了不少错了 多来点也无妨
[21:25] Why, indeed. 的确
[21:30] You’re making a huge mistake! 你真是大错特错
[21:32] What sentient zombies are this well-dressed? 哪个恢复感知力的僵尸会这么精致
[21:34] Damn it, I promised Lita I’d never get locked up again. 见鬼 我答应过丽塔不再把她关起来
[21:38] This stays between us. 此事不能外泄
[21:39] Okay, I’m just — I’m just gonna make up a speech. 好的 我 我要编一段演讲
[21:41] About what, I don’t know. Just made it up on the spot. 我也不知道关于什么 临场发挥吧
[21:43] – Ava’s lost it? – She’s lost it. -艾娃疯了 -她疯了
[21:45] Shh, she’s thinking. 她在思考
[21:45] Ah, okay! You know what, guys? 好了 你们知道吗
[21:48] we’re not wasting any more time in this tin can. 我们别再在这个铁箱子里浪费时间了
[21:51] And let’s try to get creative 让我们动动脑筋
[21:51] and think about what resources we have. 想想有什么可以帮上忙的
[21:54] Okay. 行
[21:54] Look, we’ve got a guy who turns into steel. 看 我们有个人能变成钢铁
[21:57] We’ve got a shapeshifter, right? 我们有个变形者 对吧
[22:00] That’s fricking amazing. 简直棒极了
[22:01] We’ve got a kickass blind assassin. 我们有个强悍盲刺客
[22:02] And a reformed thief turned romance novelist. 还有个小偷洗心革面成了浪漫小说家
[22:04] Who you calling reformed? 你说谁洗心革面
[22:06] Whoa, wait a minute. 等一下
[22:10] I’ve been locked up in one of these before. 我曾被关在这种地方过
[22:13] There’s a weak door… 有一面门可以轻易打开
[22:16] down here somewhere. 在这下面某处
[22:20] Steel Boy, punch. 钢铁男 锤这儿
[22:22] I’d be honored. 乐意至极
[22:24] Well, wait, what, 等等 什么
[22:25] so we’re gonna just jump out of a moving car? 我们要从一辆行驶的车上跳下去吗
[22:28] Uh, yeah, well, you know, we’re not gonna die, 对 你知道 也死不了
[22:30] but it’s really gonna hurt. 不过会很疼
[22:34] Okay, who’s first? 好的 谁先跳
[22:36] You! 你
[22:38] Oh, God! 天啊
[22:38] Outta here, sucker! 让开 蠢货
[22:42] All right, then. Well, come on, step right up. 好吧 我们快跟上
[22:44] – Got her? – Yeah, I got her, Ava. -你带着她 -对 我来 艾娃
[22:45] Oh, I’m actually glad I can’t see what’s about to happen. 庆幸我看不到即将发生的事
[22:49] Okay, and jump! 好了 跳
[22:52] This actually wasn’t part of the plan! 这可不在计划内
[23:05] Well, Ava, as far as inspirational speeches go, 好了 艾娃 说到那个励志演讲
[23:07] I’d give that a gentlemen’s seven. 我勉强给你一个中评吧
[23:10] Know what? I will take it, 你知道吗 我接受
[23:11] because now we are 80 miles from London 因为现在我们离伦敦有八十英里
[23:14] which is, you know– 也就是说
[23:15] closer than we were before. 比我们刚才的位置近了
[23:17] We’re never gonna make it. 我们绝对做不到的
[23:19] Hey, never say never. 绝对别说绝对
[23:21] Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Can you help us? 嘿 能停车帮帮我们吗
[23:23] God. Just out. 赶紧下来吧
[23:24] Don’t stop, Wilbur! Zombies! 别停车 威尔伯 有僵尸
[23:27] Ay, ay. Damn it. 该死
[23:31] You’re giving off a vibe. 你身上散发着僵尸味
[23:33] Oh, man. 得了吧
[23:35] – Come on, babe, we gotta walk. – I’m coming. -快点 宝贝 我们得步行了 -我来了
[23:44] All right, love, can you give me a bit of room here, eh? 好了 宝贝 能把上衣解开吗
[23:48] Sure. 没问题
[23:52] Okay. 好的
[23:57] If I die, I can’t believe 如果我死了
[23:58] the last thing I’m gonna see is your face. 我不敢相信最后看到的是你的脸
[24:00] Well, better than those zombies out there, eh? 总比外面那些僵尸要好吧
[24:02] Debatable. 那可不一定
[24:04] Yeah? All right, love. 是吗 好了 宝贝
[24:08] Close your eyes now. 现在闭上眼睛
[24:10] Okay. 好的
[25:16] Okay. 好了
[25:39] No, no, no, no, no, no, don’t do this to me. 不不 不要这样对我
[25:42] Don’t do this to me. 不要这样对我
[25:43] Come on, Zari, come on. 快点 扎莉 醒醒啊
[25:46] Come on, don’t do this. Come on, come back to me, love! 求你了 不要这样 快醒醒 宝贝
[25:49] Come back to me! 快醒醒
[25:52] Oh, come on. 快坐起来
[25:59] Is this what a hangover feels like? 宿醉就是这种感觉吗
[26:06] We need to get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[26:17] – Got one. – Smashing job, Gary. -拿到一个了 -真棒 盖瑞
[26:19] Now let’s go get your friend 现在我们去找你朋友
[26:20] so we can finish this adventure once and for all. 这样我们就可以彻底完成这次冒险
[26:22] Easy enough. 小菜一碟
[26:25] Drop it. 把东西放下
[26:28] She means it. She’ll skin you alive. 按她说的做 不然她会活剥你的皮
[26:32] What are you doing, Astra? 你在做什么 阿斯特拉
[26:33] Why are you working with them? 你为什么跟她们一起
[26:34] Now give us the rings. We know you have them. 把戒指给我们 我们知道在你手里
[26:38] Gideon, run! Save yourself! 吉迪恩 快跑 快逃命
[26:44] The moron is speaking to the rabbit. 这个白痴一直对着兔子说话
[26:48] The rings are in your pocket. 戒指就在你口袋里
[26:49] Give them to us. 拿出来给我们
[26:51] Gideon, help me. 吉迪恩 救救我
[26:54] I can’t, Gary. 我救不了你 盖瑞
[26:55] I’m just a figment of your imagination. 我只是你想象出来的
[26:58] But you must believe in yourself 但不管他们做什么
[26:59] and don’t give in, no matter what they do. 你都必须相信自己 绝不屈服
[27:04] How could I give you the rings 如果戒指消失了
[27:06] if they were never really here? 我又要怎么交给你呢
[27:11] Trickery. 你在耍花招
[27:12] Yeah, I may have been electrocuted 是的 我可能被吉迪恩的主机
[27:13] by Gideon’s mainframe, 电到了
[27:14] but I could still do a simple obfuscation spell. 但我还能念个混淆咒
[27:17] Time for more persuasive tactics. 该采取更合理的策略了
[27:27] Those headlights are coming in fast. 车开得很快
[27:29] All right, everybody. Just be cool, yeah? 好 大家保持镇定
[27:31] Try to act as un-zombielike as possible. 尽量别像个僵尸一样
[27:33] Maybe Mick should stand in the back. 可能米克该站在后面
[27:40] Get in, losers. We’re going Looming. 进来 笨蛋们 我们要走了
[28:02] Uh, hello? 有人吗
[28:04] Ex-Director Sharpe here. Who’s manning this post? 我是前局长夏普 这里的老大在吗
[28:13] 马上回来 僵尸 大灾难
[28:25] Well, cheers to this nightmare of a day 干杯 这噩梦般的一天
[28:27] coming to an end soon. 终于要结束了
[28:29] I will drink to that. 干杯
[28:29] Yeah, well, we’re not out of the woods, yet, love, 我们还没脱离险境 亲爱的
[28:31] but you can sign me up for a beer anytime. 但要喝酒 你随时都可以找我
[28:38] Yeah, John was right. 对 约翰说得对
[28:39] We are not out of the woods yet. 我们尚未脱险
[28:41] – Is it dead? – Yeah, how did you know? -没电了吗 -对 你怎么知道的
[28:47] Great, that’s just great. 好 真是好极了
[28:49] My brother’s gone forever, and the world’s gonna end 我弟弟永远离开了 世界末日也即将到来
[28:51] because someone forgot to charge it. 因为有人忘了给它充电
[28:53] Great. 真好
[29:07] Smoke break? 抽烟吗
[29:09] Actually… I quit smoking. 其实 我戒烟了
[29:15] Again. 戒了又戒
[29:17] Don’t tell me. You finally found something to live for? 别跟我说你终于找到了生活的意义
[29:21] There’s no point. 没有意义
[29:23] The Fates are literally against us. 命运女神是我们的敌人
[29:26] I mean, how else do you explain an overnight zombie apocalypse? 不然你怎么解释突如其来的僵尸末日
[29:30] Or the fact that we’re now at the mercy of a charger? 还有我们命悬充电器
[29:35] You know, I gotta say. 我得说
[29:37] All this doom and gloom attitude 所有这些悲观情绪
[29:40] really don’t suit you, love. 真的不适合你 亲爱的
[29:42] I’m sorry, I didn’t realize 对不起 我没发现
[29:43] you had a monopoly on doom and gloom. 只有你才能悲观
[29:45] No, no, no, I’m just saying, you know, 不不 我只是说
[29:47] you stick to what you know best is all. 你坚持你最了解的东西就行
[29:49] Yeah, I’m not gonna take advice 我不会听你的建议
[29:50] from a “Professional” Exorcist with a savior complex. 你是”专业”驱魔师 还有救世主情结
[29:53] Come on, I do not have a savior complex. 拜托 我没有救世主情结
[29:55] Are you serious right now? 你说真的吗
[29:56] Oh, save me from my demons, John Constantine. 把我从恶魔手中就出来 约翰·康斯坦丁
[29:59] Oh, well, what about you, then? 那你自己呢
[30:00] I mean, you talk about savior complex, 说起救世主情结
[30:02] what with all your self-help and advice videos, 你那些自我治愈和建议视频又是怎么回事
[30:05] saving your minions from a life of drudgery. 用来把追随者从苦日子中救出来的的视频
[30:07] I give my followers something to aspire to. 我是给关注我的人一些向往
[30:09] Aspire to, really? What’s that, then? 向往 真的吗 向往什么
[30:12] Oh, yeah, it’s, uh, being a superficial git. 对了 向往成为一个肤浅的傻瓜
[30:16] If you think I’m superficial, then why are you here with me? 如果你觉得我肤浅 你为什么还跟我一起
[30:18] Do you know what? I don’t know. 你知道吗 我不知道
[30:19] I just think I haven’t had enough punishment for one day. 我可能觉得今天遭的罪还不够吧
[30:21] Punishment? 遭罪
[30:23] You should just go, then. Right now. 那你该快点走啊 快点
[30:24] You want me to leave? Because I will leave. 你想要我走 我真的会走的
[30:26] I will go right now and I will not come back. 我会立刻离开 不再回来
[30:28] Good, great, leave. 太棒了 快走
[30:29] I wouldn’t want to be with you right now 就算你是世界上最后一个男人
[30:30] if you were the last man on Earth. 我也不想和你待在一起
[30:31] Well, good, because I wouldn’t want to be with you 太好了 就算你是世界上最后一个女人
[30:33] if you were the last woman– 我也不想和你待在
[30:47] So, where should we start? 我们该从哪开始呢
[30:49] Head, shoulders, knees, or toes? 头 肩膀 膝盖 还是脚趾
[30:55] How about none of those things? 都不要怎么样
[30:58] You can hand me those rings or you can give me your hands. 要么你把戒指给我 要么我砍了你的手
[31:01] It is that simple. 就这么简单
[31:03] This isn’t you. You’re not like them. 这不是你 你跟她们不一样
[31:07] You don’t know a thing about me. 你对我一无所知
[31:10] I do know that when you had to choose between 但我知道当你得选留在地狱
[31:12] staying in Hell or putting your trust in the Legends, 还是相信传奇们时
[31:14] you grabbed Ava’s hand and took a leap of faith. 你抓住了艾娃的手 跨向了相信
[31:23] That was a mistake. 那是个错误
[31:25] A moment of weakness 只是一时的软弱
[31:26] when I still believed I wanted to see my mother. 那时我还觉得我想见我母亲
[31:30] Wait, you don’t want your mother to come back anymore? 等等 你现在不想复活你母亲了吗
[31:33] Not if it means losing her all over again. 那意味着我要再次失去她 所以我不想
[31:36] Lachesis opened my eyes and showed me her death 拉克西丝让我见证了她的死亡
[31:39] and what it would be like if I brought her back. 就算我复活她又怎样
[31:41] You actually had to see your mother die? 你真的见证了你母亲的死吗
[31:45] Are you okay? Cause if I were you, 你还好吗 如果是我的话
[31:46] I–I–I’d be a big puddle– 我一定都崩溃了
[31:48] Of course I am not okay. 我当然不好
[31:51] It was bad enough losing her when I was a kid. 我小时候失去她就够难过了
[31:53] But did this Lachesis lady show you anything else? 那这位拉克西丝还让你看到了其他事吗
[31:56] Like, what about all the good moments before she died? 比如你母亲死之前那些开心的时光
[32:00] Why bother? 那又怎样
[32:02] Those memories would be painful reminders 那些记忆只会提醒我终有一天
[32:04] of what I would one day have to lose. 要承受失去的痛苦
[32:07] You must have some memories of your mom 但你肯定有一些小时候和你妈妈
[32:08] when you were little that make you smile, right? 一起的回忆是让你微笑的 不是吗
[32:13] Well, maybe instead of torturing me, 或许你可以不要折磨我
[32:16] you could, I don’t know, share one? 而是 分享一段来听听
[32:27] You guys good? 你们还好吗
[32:29] Yeah. Feeling a little better. 感觉好点了
[32:31] Are those yams? Horrible, aren’t they? 芋头罐头吗 很难吃 不是吗
[32:34] Look, guys. 听着 大伙
[32:35] I know today was–was rough. 我知道今天很难熬
[32:38] I mean, you got shot in the head, for Pete’s sake. 老天啊 你脑袋中枪了
[32:41] Why’d you have to bring that up? 你非得再提一遍吗
[32:43] If I could, I’d spend every day like this, 如果可能的话 我愿意每天都像现在这样
[32:47] sitting around with my pals. 跟我的同伴们坐在一起
[32:50] Well, you can end every day any way you like 你可以随心所欲地过任何一天
[32:52] with the Loom of Fate, mate. 有了命运织布机的话
[32:54] You know, after we best your sister, 等我们打败你姐姐
[32:55] any one of us might be called to use the Loom, 我们可能都会想用命运织布机
[32:58] and you got to ask the question, 到那时候 你就要问问自己
[33:00] what kind of temptations we’d have. 到底有什么在诱惑着我们
[33:03] I’m actually 实际上
[33:04] pretty happy just flying through time with you guys. 能跟你们一起穿越时空 我就满足了
[33:08] I got my lady. 我遇到了我爱的人
[33:11] – I’m pretty happy. – Same. -我很快乐 -我也是
[33:14] I’d be a criminal again. A simple life. 我要变回罪犯 简单生活
[33:19] You know, if Behrad were alive 如果能让贝哈德复活
[33:21] and we were together and happy, I– 我们还能幸福地在一起
[33:26] I don’t know, I would use my talents 说不好 没准我会用我的能力
[33:29] to make the world a more… 让这个世界变得更加
[33:31] inclusive, better place, I guess. 包容 变得更好吧 也许
[33:36] Well, I, for one, would throw a multi-continent rager. 我的话 我要办一场横跨大陆的狂欢派对
[33:42] Would you really, though, John-o? 你真的会吗 约翰
[33:44] I would, yeah. 我会的
[33:45] There’s nothing a little deeper, 你就没有一些稍微深刻点的
[33:48] a little closer to your heart? 更贴近你内心的愿望了吗
[33:53] Oh, you know, uh– 你知道的
[33:56] even after everything that’s happened, 即便经历过所有这些事情
[34:00] I’d want to do right by Astra, you know? 我还是想要弥补对阿斯特拉所做的事
[34:03] Make sure she was happy growing up in a big house 确保她能在一栋大房子里长大
[34:06] and I could keep an eye on her. 我也能一直保护好她
[34:11] – Sure is nice to dream. – I drink to that. -确实是美梦 -为之干杯
[34:15] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[34:35] Okay. 行了
[34:39] What are you not telling me? 你有什么瞒着我
[34:41] Nothing. 没什么
[34:43] Come on. 说吧
[34:45] Let me guess, you didn’t really lose your powers, yeah? 我来猜猜 你并没有失去你的能力 对吗
[34:49] You had a vision, and you saw the future, 你又看到了幻象 是未来发生的事
[34:52] and you don’t want to tell me about what happened, 但到底会发生什么事 你并不打算告诉我
[34:54] am I right? 我说得对吗
[34:56] The Courier’s not gonna charge in time. 时间传送带来不及充电了
[34:59] In time for what? 来不及什么
[35:00] In time to escape before that front door gets busted down 在前门被外面的东西攻破前
[35:03] by what’s outside. 来不及逃脱
[35:07] Why’d you lie to me, babe? 你为什么瞒着我 宝贝
[35:10] Because my vision ended with me dying here. 因为我的幻象是我会死在这里
[35:16] In this pub. 在这个酒馆
[35:19] Sorry, what? 抱歉 什么
[35:22] Oh, my God, I can’t really think straight. 天啊 我无法清醒思考了
[35:24] – I just– – It’s okay. -我… -没事的
[35:26] This is why I didn’t want to tell you. 所以我不想告诉你
[35:29] I didn’t want to distract you 我不想打扰你
[35:30] from getting the team to this moment. 带队伍走到这一步
[35:33] Okay, so you’ve been saying goodbye 所以你一直在道别
[35:34] and just pushing me to take over this whole time? 逼我去接手所有的事
[35:38] Yes, but it–it’s a temporary, goodbye, all right? 是的 但只是暂时道别 好吗
[35:41] Because you guys– you’re gonna– 因为你们 你们会
[35:43] you’re gonna fix this, and you’re gonna save the day. 你们会解决问题 你们会挽救局面
[35:45] Did you happen to have some sort of vision 有没有幻象显现
[35:47] of how we save the day, Sara? 该如何挽救局面 莎拉
[35:48] Because that would be really helpful right now. 因为现在那会非常有用
[35:50] I wish, but no. 我希望有 但没有
[35:51] I couldn’t see anything past my death. 我预见不了我死后的事情
[35:53] That was it. 仅此而已
[35:55] Okay. And what if we don’t succeed? 好吧 如果我们没有成功呢
[35:59] I have faith in you, babe. 我相信你 宝贝
[36:01] And I have faith in this team, 我相信这支队伍
[36:03] and after I go, you will fix it, I know it. 我走之后 你们会解决的 我知道
[36:08] I don’t want to freak you guys out, but… 我不想吓唬你们 但
[36:11] we’re completely surrounded by zombies. 我们完全被僵尸包围了
[36:28] Looks like they’re biding their time 他们好像在等
[36:30] until our immortality runs out. 我们的不死期限耗尽
[36:31] Well, that means the inevitable has arrived. 那意味着不可避免的事情到来了
[36:35] Kiss your immortality goodbye. 和不死期限吻别吧
[36:59] It’s strange, the memories you hold on to 很奇怪 有人去世时
[37:01] when someone’s gone. 你才会牢记那些回忆
[37:05] My mom loved strawberries, 我妈妈很喜欢草莓
[37:08] and one year, we went strawberry picking at this farm. 有一年 我们来一个农场摘草莓
[37:13] And we just ate them right off the vine. 我们把草莓摘下来就马上吃了
[37:16] They didn’t even make it to the basket. 草莓甚至都没有进篮子
[37:19] We just spent the whole day stuffing ourselves. 我们一整天都在吃东西
[37:24] Sounds like a cool lady. 听着她是个酷女人
[37:27] She was. 是的
[37:29] Think about all the strawberries you could pick– 想想你能摘到的草莓
[37:31] – if you came– – Okay, enough wheedling. -如果你来… -好了 不废话了
[37:33] Just show me how to use this damn thing 告诉我怎么使用这该死的东西
[37:35] so we can get help and I can bring her back already. 这样我们能得到帮助 我可以复活她
[37:39] Okay, yeah. 好 好
[37:40] – So– – Congratulations. -所以 -恭喜你
[37:42] You’re just as weak as any other human. 你和其它人类一样软弱
[37:44] Your immortality’s run out. Time’s up. 你的不死期限结束 时间到了
[37:55] The rings… 要戒指
[37:57] or join your friend on the floor. 还是像你朋友一样去死
[38:05] We just have to hold out until the Courier charges. 我们只需要撑到传送带充好电
[38:14] That door’s not gonna hold. 这门撑不住的
[38:16] Once they’re inside, I’ll hold them off as long as I can. 一旦他们进来 我会尽量拖着他们
[38:26] Sara. 莎拉
[38:28] – Co-captains for life. – Always. -一辈子的联合船长 -永远都是
[38:38] Come on! 这边
[39:02] Bloody thing’s still charging! 这破东西还在充电
[39:17] Hey, deadheads! 僵尸们
[39:19] Over here! 这边
[39:59] Sara! 莎拉
[40:07] It’s charged. 充满了
[40:09] Charlie, you have to go. 查莉 你得走
[40:10] Deal with your sisters and fix this. 处理你姐妹的问题并解决这里的事情
[40:12] How? 怎么解决
[40:12] You outsmarted them once before. You can do it again. 你赢过她们一次 还能再赢
[41:02] Gary. 盖瑞
[41:05] Charlie, thank God you’re here. 查莉 谢天谢地你回来了
[41:06] Your sisters took over the ship, 你的姐妹占领了这艘船
[41:07] and they somehow convinced Astra to work with them, 也不知怎么说服了阿斯特拉跟她们合作
[41:09] and then I convinced her she was wrong, 然后我劝服了她 她知道自己做错了
[41:11] which was how she ended up on the floor. 所以就死在这了
[41:13] Where’s everyone else? 其他人呢
[41:14] There’s no time to explain. 没时间解释了
[41:15] Where are the rings? 戒指呢
[41:17] Okay, yeah. 好 在这
[41:20] We have to be careful. 我们得小心
[41:22] Your sisters were just– 你的姐妹刚才
[41:37] What a pity. 好可怜啊
[41:39] You’ve come crawling back. 你滚回来了
[41:41] You’re just in time, Clotho. 来得正是时候 克洛索
[41:46] I’m done running. 我不想再逃了
[41:49] Now… 现在
[41:51] let’s get to work. 开始干活吧
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme