Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Nothing. 什么都没找到
[00:10] There’s gotta be some spell, some potion, 肯定有什么咒语或药剂
[00:13] something to give us the power 能赋予我们能力
[00:14] so we can touch the Loom without turning extra crispy. 让我们触碰织布机后不被炸得酥脆
[00:16] There’s also the question of who’s gonna use it with me. 还有个问题 谁和我一起使用织布机
[00:19] The Loom requires three weavers who are as powerful as gods. 织布机需要三名和神一样强大的编织者
[00:22] Well, I’m not leaving my mom’s life 我可不会把母亲的生命交到
[00:23] in the hands of you idiots. 你们几个蠢货手上
[00:26] Wow, okay, well, that’s one person. 行吧 你是这么想的
[00:28] What do you think, Sara? 你有什么看法 莎拉
[00:29] I mean, I’m already a blind, time-traveling paragon 我已经是个瞎了的时间旅行的完人
[00:31] who can see the future, so might as well just add 还能看见未来 不如干脆
[00:35] wannabe god to the list. 把成神的想法也列入清单
[00:36] Speaking of which, can you use your Sara-vision 对了 你能不能用预知未来的能力
[00:39] to tell me if what I need is in this book? 告诉我这本书里有没有我需要的东西
[00:43] Nothing there. 什么都没有
[00:43] You know, you could just read the book. 你不如直接把书看了
[00:45] You know, I would do anything to save Behrad, 我愿意拼尽全力救贝哈德
[00:47] but this is faster. 但直接问你更快一点
[00:50] These are all the spell books in the manor you asked for. 这些是你要的你房子里所有的咒语书
[00:53] Yes, you’re a good man, Gary. 你真是个好人 盖瑞
[00:57] And these are for you. 这副墨镜是给你的
[01:01] can you just give them to me? 能不能让我自己来
[01:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:05] Shouldn’t you be resting? 你应该好好休息才对
[01:06] Shouldn’t you get out of my face? 你应该给我滚远点
[01:08] You know, he’s right, love. 他说的没错 亲爱的
[01:09] Getting some rest wouldn’t be a bad thing. 休息一下总不是件坏事
[01:11] Not gonna happen. 不可能
[01:12] Look, the sooner we find this magical cure-all, 尽早找到这个神奇的万灵药
[01:15] then the sooner we can use the Loom and get my sight back. 就能尽快用织布机让我恢复视力
[01:18] Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等 等 等 等 等一下
[01:18] This book says that Merlin used the Philosopher’s Stone. 这本书上说梅林用了贤者之石
[01:22] Pshh, that thing’s as real as Santa. 那东西和圣诞老人一样假
[01:24] Gary’s in the room. 别让盖瑞听见了
[01:26] What? 什么
[01:26] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等 等 等 等 等一下
[01:28] The Chalice of Dionysus. 酒神的圣杯
[01:30] It says here that the chalice was gifted to an Olympian, 书上说圣杯被赐给一名奥林匹斯神
[01:33] Dionysus, by his father, Zeus. 是酒神狄俄尼索斯的父亲宙斯赐给他的
[01:35] Whoever drinks from it becomes a god. 凡用此圣杯饮用者即能成神
[01:37] But only for a day. 但只有一天的期限
[01:39] Well, don’t get your hopes up, all right? 总之不要抱太大希望
[01:41] The Olympians fed off devotions. 奥林匹斯神的力量源于信徒的奉献
[01:42] Once they lost their followers, they just died off. 一旦没有了信徒 他们也就失去了神力
[01:45] And their enchanted objects– lost to time. 而他们有魔力的东西也消失在时间长河中
[01:48] I’ve seen that. 我见过这个
[01:50] I’ve seen that. I’ve seen that in college. 我见过这个 我在大学的时候见过
[01:52] Okay, your degree is finally paying off. 你的学位终于有点用了
[01:55] What class did you see it in? 你在什么课上见到过它
[01:56] Oh, that was not in a class. 可不是在课上见到的
[01:59] Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug! 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
[02:02] It’s called the Chug Cup, all right? 我们称之为痛饮杯
[02:05] Campus legend said that whoever drank from it 校园里的传说是 曾称用它喝过酒的人
[02:07] became invincible for a day. 能在那一天变得无坚不摧
[02:15] And I went to a rival school, so the only way 我又是他们宿敌的学校的学生 因此我唯一
[02:17] I could get a taste of it is if we, you know… 能有机会试试用这个酒杯喝酒就是
[02:22] Who’s that? 什么人
[02:26] Hudson sucks! Brixton rules! 哈德逊太烂了 布里斯顿最棒
[02:32] Stole it. 用偷的
[02:33] Do we really think that Dionysus’ Chalice 你们不会真的以为酒神的圣杯
[02:36] is with a bunch of frat boys? 在一群兄弟会小孩的手中吧
[02:38] Yes. 没错
[02:38] A scan of social media confirms 社交媒体的扫描结果证实
[02:40] that a chalice matching that of Dionysus 一个和酒神的圣杯完全一样的酒杯
[02:42] is currently in possession of the Sigma Psi Phi fraternity 目前在哈德逊大学的
[02:45] at Hudson University. ΣΨΦ兄弟会中
[02:46] So we get that, I become immortal, 我们去拿圣杯 我变成神
[02:48] use the Loom, and I can forget I ever knew you people. 使用织布机 就能彻底忘记你们这些家伙
[02:53] Well then, Legends, 那好 传奇们
[02:54] you better get your togas dry-cleaned 你们最好把托加袍拿去干洗了
[02:56] because we are going Greek. 因为我们要去社团了
[03:12] 哈德森大学 2020年
[03:13] So, babe, all right, every year, 好了 宝贝 每一年
[03:14] the Chug Cup is presented at the student fair, 痛饮杯将会出现在学级大会上
[03:17] and then, apparently, fraternities and sororities 然后 兄弟会和姐妹会
[03:18] compete for the right to drink in it 将会在痛饮大挑战中
[03:20] in something called the Chug Challenge. 竞争用它痛饮的权力
[03:22] Definitely our best place to try to steal the chalice. 绝对是我们偷圣杯的最好机会
[03:24] Truth. 没错
[03:25] Okay, I can get around the ship, 好了 我在船上走走还可以
[03:26] but I’m not so sure about navigating my way 但我不确定能不能穿梭于
[03:28] through a bunch of drunk college kids… 一群醉醺醺的大学生之中…
[03:30] So you got this. 所以 交给你了
[03:32] Team loves you. 团队很喜欢你
[03:33] Don’t worry. 别担心
[03:34] Okay, I know-I’m not really worried about them accepting me. 好吧 我知道 我不是担心他们不接受我
[03:36] The college kids on the other hand– 大学生就是另一说了
[03:38] Hi, Aunt Ava, Sara. 艾娃 莎拉阿姨
[03:41] Lita, honey, I am so, so glad that you’re still here. 丽塔 亲爱的 我真高兴你还在
[03:44] I need you to help me with something. 我需要你的一些帮助
[03:45] Um, what are the, like, kids into these days? 现在这时候 小孩都潮些什么
[03:48] Like, I need ’em to think I’m cool. 像是 我想让他们觉得我酷
[03:50] Mission’s at Hudson U. 任务要去哈德森大学
[03:52] Oh, my guidance counselor told me to apply there. 我导师叫我申请那里呢
[03:55] Sweetie, that’s amazing. 亲爱的 这太棒了
[03:56] Oh, I can’t afford it. 我付不起学费
[03:58] You should do it. 你应该去
[04:01] If you wanna do it, I can make it happen. 如果你想 我可以帮你实现
[04:03] Yeah, I mean, it could be cool to take a tour. We’re here, right? 参观一下也不错 来也来了不是吗
[04:06] Yeah, yeah, the mission’s all good, Rory. 是啊 是啊 任务不用担心了 罗里
[04:08] – You should definitely do that. – Okay, thanks. -你绝对应该去 -好啊 谢了
[04:11] If you want kids to think you’re cool, 如果你想让孩子觉得你酷
[04:13] I wouldn’t wear that. 我不会穿这身
[04:14] They’re gonna think you look like a narc. 他们会觉得你像个卧底
[04:15] I’m–what–I– 我什么 我…
[04:29] Welcome to Hudson University. 欢迎来到哈德森大学
[04:34] You smell that? 你闻到了吗
[04:35] Mmm, that smells like the good, old days. 闻起来像是令人怀念的老日子
[04:38] I’ve had it. I can’t breathe in here. 我受够了 戴这个我都没法呼吸
[04:40] Ooh, maybe it was for the better. 也许戴上更好
[04:41] What is that smell? 这什么味道
[04:42] Okay, so the Sigmas hosted the games. ΣΨΦ兄弟会主办游戏
[04:44] We find them, we find the cup. 我们找到他们 就找到了圣杯
[04:46] Great, let’s fan out. Zari, thank you. 很好 咱们分散开 扎莉 谢谢
[04:47] Nate, take up the north end. 内特 你去北边
[04:49] Thank you. Astra, Charlie, you guys are– 谢谢 阿斯特拉 查理 你们…
[04:50] Let’s just find this chalice so we can get this over with. 赶紧找到圣杯早完事
[04:54] I wasn’t finished, but– 我还没说完 不过…
[04:55] – I’ll go after her. – Thank you. -我和她一起去 -谢谢
[05:00] Pledge Theta. Find your girl gang. 加入ΘΛΡ姐妹会 找到你的女孩帮
[05:02] Maybe you can tell me where I can find 也许你可以告诉我哪里能找到
[05:04] the Chalice of Dionysus. 酒神的圣杯
[05:05] Sorry, we’re just really excited 抱歉 我们就是特别的期待
[05:06] about the Chug Challenge. 痛饮大挑战
[05:07] Why are we even doing this? 我们为什么要做这些
[05:09] We should just take it by force. 我们应该直接抢
[05:10] Listen to me. 听我说
[05:11] In order to use the Loom, the weavers have to be in sync. 要想使用织布机 织布者必须同步
[05:13] Now, I’m not gonna let you use it 我不会让你使用它
[05:14] unless you can prove that you can work as a team. 除非你能证明你可以参与到队伍之中
[05:16] Let me? 让我
[05:18] I left Hell ’cause I was done working for a Fate. 我离开地狱就是因为不想为命运打下手
[05:26] And that was Quincy Hall, our economics building. 那是昆西会堂 我们的经济学系的楼
[05:29] Hudson has the top program in the country. 哈德森有着全国最好的课程
[05:31] – Oh, did you hear that, Henry? – Yeah. -你听到了吗 亨利 -听到了
[05:33] He’s majoring in finance. 他学的金融
[05:34] I told him you have to go to Hudson. 我告诉过他你非去哈德森大学不可
[05:36] Well, you know that’s not the only reason, Gene. 你知道这不是唯一的原因 吉恩
[05:39] Guilty. 我认罪
[05:41] I want him to follow in Dad’s footsteps. 我希望他跟随爸爸的脚步
[05:43] I’m an alumnus. You probably noticed the scarf. 我是校友 你们可能注意到了我的围巾
[05:46] Yeah. 行吧
[05:48] I’d like to wring your neck with it. 我想用它把你勒死
[05:49] – What was that? – I said– -你说什么 -我说
[05:52] I said it’s a great building, 这楼盖得不错
[05:54] good brick structure, fire resistant. 砖块结构稳定 防火
[05:56] Oh, you really know your architecture. 你还真挺了解建筑的
[05:58] – Where did you study? – Iron Heights. -你在哪里上的学 -铁山监狱
[06:00] Haven’t heard of it. 没听过
[06:01] It’s a super prestigious art school. 那是所非常著名的艺术学校
[06:05] Just go with it. 就这么说
[06:10] I can’t believe I’m back here. 难以置信我居然回来了
[06:12] They used to call me Shotgun Nate. 他们原来管我叫霰弹枪内特
[06:13] I think I know why, but why? 我感觉我知道为什么 但是为什么呢
[06:15] Is that true, Pops? 传闻是真的吗 老家伙
[06:16] Show us what you got. 给我们看看你的本事
[06:18] Pops? 老家伙
[06:20] Pop– 老…
[06:21] Pops. 喊我”老家伙”
[06:23] Pops. 老家伙
[06:31] And I also turn to steel. 而且我还能硬如钢铁
[06:33] Okay, come on, Grandpa. We gotta keep looking. 好了我们走吧 大爷 我们还得接着找
[06:38] ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi.
[06:40] ΣΨΦ ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi! Sigma Psi Phi!
[06:41] Ava, I think we found the Sigmas. 艾娃 我想我们找到ΣΨΦ兄弟会了
[06:43] Ava, hello? 艾娃 喂
[06:49] I’m on my way. 我就来
[06:51] ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi!
[06:52] ΣΨΦ ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi! Sigma Psi Phi!
[06:55] ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi!
[06:57] ΣΨΦ ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi! Sigma Psi Phi!
[07:00] ΣΨΦ Sigma Psi Phi!
[07:03] That was just like my entrance to the 2044 VMAs. 这简直像我出席2044年音乐录像带大奖的现场
[07:14] What’s up, Hudson Hedonists? 你们好吗 哈德森的享乐主义者们
[07:19] Welcome to the Chug Challenges pregame! 欢迎参加痛饮大挑战预选赛
[07:22] – That’s the chalice– – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. -就是那杯子 -等等 等等 等等
[07:25] That’s Dion. 那是迪翁
[07:27] He was the head of the Sigmas when I was in school. 我上学时他就是ΣΨΦ兄弟会会长
[07:29] The guy hasn’t aged a day. 那家伙完全没老
[07:31] We have so much in common, like– 我们有好多共同点 比如
[07:33] Dude, that’s because your Dion is Dionysus. 兄弟 那是因为你说的迪翁就是狄俄尼索斯
[07:35] This is the Greek god of wine and revelry. 那是希腊的酒与狂欢之神
[07:37] God, the guy’s a riot, honestly. 老天 那家伙可闹腾了 真的
[07:39] Now, as Chug Keeper, I get the honor 作为痛饮守擂人 我有幸
[07:44] of announcing our 2020 challenges! 负责为我们2020年的挑战赛揭幕
[07:49] I will reveal the first round tonight at the Sigma rager! 我今晚将在ΣΨΦ狂欢宴中开启第一轮比赛
[07:54] Now let the challenge begin! 现在让挑战开始
[08:01] Look, just leave this to me, all right? 这个就交给我来 好吗
[08:03] Oy, Dion. 迪翁
[08:06] Should I say, Dionysus? 我该叫你 狄俄尼索斯吗
[08:08] It’s me, Clotho. 是我 克洛索
[08:09] – Clotho? – Yes. -克洛索 -对
[08:11] Damn, it’s really you! 见鬼 真的是你
[08:13] My God. 老天
[08:15] The Loombreaker is in the house! 毁命者来啦
[08:20] Dude, back before people had free will, 兄弟 在人类有自由意志之前
[08:22] the gods were always reigning in the party. 派对总是由众神统治
[08:26] But look at me now! 但现在看看我
[08:27] You’re in college. 你在读大学
[08:30] Yeah, I know. I’m a lifer. 对 我知道 我毕生都将如此
[08:31] Found a place where the party doesn’t stop, 找到了这个不会停止派对狂欢的地方
[08:33] and I haven’t left since. 然后我就再没离开过
[08:35] Honestly, they worship me here, 说真的 这里的人崇拜我
[08:37] and they don’t even know that I’m the party god. 而他们根本不知道我是宴会之神
[08:40] – Hey, listen, man. – Yeah. -听我说 兄弟 -行
[08:41] I kind of wanted to ask a little favor of you. 我想请你帮个小忙
[08:43] Yeah, anything for the Loombreaker, and– 好 愿为毁命者效劳 还有
[08:46] – sick, is this your squad? – Yeah. -天啊 这是你的小队吗 -是的
[08:48] Yeah, they call me Shotgun Nate. 他们都叫我霰弹枪内特
[08:50] – All right, enough of this. – I went to Brixton, but– -够了 -我虽上的是布里克斯顿大学 但…
[08:52] What– 你…
[08:55] So that’s why you’re really here. 原来你们是为此而来的
[08:58] Wanted to give your gang a little taste of immortality? 你们大伙想要尝尝永生的滋味吗
[09:01] Is that what it is? 这就是你们的目的吗
[09:02] But here’s the thing. 但问题是
[09:03] To pick this up, you gotta be Greek, 要想拿起这个 你必须像希腊人一样
[09:06] and I gotta deem you worthy. 还得让我认为你是值得的
[09:07] Okay, how are we supposed to do that? 好的 我们要怎么做到
[09:09] Ah, good question– you gotta either join a sorority, 好问题 你们得加入姐妹会
[09:11] a fraternity, or a frorority, 或兄弟会 或兄弟姐妹会
[09:13] and you gotta win the Chug Challenge. 还得赢了痛饮大挑战
[09:15] This is ridiculous. 这太离谱了
[09:16] and that’s what makes it fun. 这才有意思
[09:20] See you, Clotho. 再见 克洛索
[09:22] – He’s still so– – Just stop. -他还是这么… -别说了
[09:24] I need to focus. I need to think of something. 我需要集中精力想一想
[09:25] – I have an idea– – No. -我有个主意 -不
[09:27] Something that does not involve maiming. 不能致人残伤
[09:37] Since the chalice belongs to Dion, 既然圣杯属于迪翁
[09:39] we gotta follow his rules. 我们就得按他的规矩来
[09:41] You guys, we’re gonna win that cup. 我们要赢下那个圣杯的
[09:49] So what you’re saying is 你们是说
[09:51] in order to use the Loom of Fate, 为了使用命运织布机
[09:53] we have to join a sorority? 我们得加入姐妹会吗
[09:55] Finally, a mission I can get behind. 终于有一个我能想要参与的任务
[09:58] Luckily for us, the Thetas are hosting a pledge social today. 幸运的是 ΘΛΡ兄弟会今天会举办宣誓仪式
[10:01] This cannot be your plan. 你们不是打算这么干吧
[10:03] Look, as long as Dion’s got the cup, 既然圣杯在迪翁手上
[10:04] we gotta play by his rules. 我们就得按他的规矩来
[10:05] Counterpoint, you don’t get anywhere playing by the rules. 反对 遵守规则是办不成事的
[10:08] Oh really? Because I think I was about to win him over 是吗 可我觉得在你试图夺走圣杯之前
[10:10] before you tried to nab the cup. 我差点就能说服他了
[10:12] Hey, okay, so, 好了
[10:14] who wants to rush Theta Lambda Ro? 谁想要参加ΘΛΡ面试
[10:17] – No – No, no, no, no, no. Just stop. -不 -不 别这样
[10:19] Charlie, Astra, you’ll pledge Theta. 查莉 阿斯特拉 你们去入会Θ
[10:21] Just try to remember you’re on the same side, yeah? 请记住你们是一伙的 好吗
[10:22] Yeah. 好
[10:23] Yeah, sure we are. 好 我们当然是一伙的
[10:29] She’s exhausting. 真受不了她
[10:31] So I’m doing track and debate, 我参加了田径队和辩论队
[10:33] plus my dad got me this internship. 这个实习机会是我爸爸给我争取的
[10:35] What are your extracurriculars? 你参加什么课外活动呢
[10:37] I was in band for a while, 我曾在乐队玩过一段时间
[10:38] but I quit ’cause no one else wanted to play the Replacements. 但我退出了因为队里没人愿意演代替乐队的歌
[10:42] And I have a part-time job. I heard that helps. 我现在有份兼职 听说这挺有帮助的
[10:45] Actually, to get into a place like this, 其实要想进入这样的学校
[10:47] you’ll really wanna build out your application. 你就得好好丰富你的申请
[10:53] And here we are at Neuman hall. 现在我们来到了纽曼大厅
[10:55] The name might sound familiar to some families on this tour. 在场的一些家庭可能会对这个名字感到熟悉
[10:58] Oh, Henry Neuman. 我是亨利·纽曼
[11:00] This is actually my grandfather’s building, 它其实是以我爷爷而命名的
[11:01] which should help my chances of getting in here. 这可能会有利于我入读这间学校
[11:04] Hey, hope I didn’t miss too much of the tour. 希望我没有错过太多参观环节
[11:06] Just to be super clear, I’m not a prospective student, okay? 澄清一下 我不是想要申请入读的学生
[11:09] My name’s Dr. Nate Heywood. 我是内特·海伍德博士
[11:11] I got my PhD from Brixton. 我是在布里克斯顿大学取得的博士学位
[11:13] Go big red! 大红队[布里克斯顿橄榄球队]加油
[11:14] Oh, a doctor. 是个博士啊
[11:16] – Yeah. – And Lita’s dad. -是的 -他是丽塔的爸爸
[11:18] – What? – What? -什么 -什么
[11:20] Just go with it. 就这么说
[11:25] Thank you for your inquiry. I think it’s really… 感谢你们的咨询 这非常…
[11:27] Hi, how’s it going? 你们好 怎么样
[11:33] I can’t believe we are this close to becoming Thetas. 真不敢相信 我们就快加入ΘΛΡ了
[11:36] I don’t even know you, but we could be sisters. 虽然不认识你们 但是我们可以成为姐妹
[11:40] I’m only here as a performance. 我只是过来行为表演的
[11:41] Notice my empty teacup– 看见我的空茶杯了吗
[11:43] a commentary on the emptiness of this charade. 这是我对这种装模作样的宴会的虚无的表态
[11:46] Oh, my God, we should start a group text. 我的天 我们应该开个群聊
[11:48] What are your numbers? 你们号码多少
[11:51] Welcome to the Theta luncheon. 欢迎来到ΘΛΡ午宴
[11:54] Everybody, look around you. 各位 看看周围的人
[11:56] This could be your new family. 她们或将成为你们新的家人
[11:58] The ones you turn to for support, 在你困难时给你支持
[12:01] sisterhood, guidance– 姐妹的陪伴 引导
[12:04] that is, as long as you make the cut. 当然 前提是你得入选
[12:06] So… 那么
[12:07] Bid Theta, all right? 争取来ΘΛΡ吧
[12:12] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[12:13] Come on, we’ve got to try and convince these people 拜托 我们无论如何都得让这些人
[12:15] no matter what. Now just try and fit in please. 相信我们 你就尽量配合一下
[12:19] Fine. Want me to fit in? 行 配合一下是吧
[12:24] Waiter, replace this drink. 服务员 换杯饮料
[12:26] If I wanted weak tea, I’d rush Omega. 我要是想喝淡茶 就去Ω了
[12:29] Oh, this girl’s fire. 这妹子爽快
[12:32] I like that. 我喜欢
[12:34] We’re gonna start with your table. 我们从你这桌开始
[12:38] This here is the house paddle, 这是我们姐妹会的桨牌
[12:41] our most sacred object. 最神圣的物品
[12:43] I’m going to ask a question, 我会问一个问题
[12:45] and when you’re holding the paddle, 桨牌在你手上的时候
[12:46] it’s your turn to answer, okay? 就轮到你回答 好吗
[12:51] What did you do before college? 你在上大学之前做了什么
[12:54] So I grew up in Hell, had minions do my bidding, 我在地狱长大 有小跟班替我干事
[12:58] and rose to power till I practically ran the place. 后来权力变大就统治地狱了
[13:02] And she’s ambitious. 她很有野心嘛
[13:04] Now you go. 轮到你了
[13:05] Oh, okay, well, I traveled around the world 我跟一帮朋友
[13:10] – with a bunch of friends– – Oh, more like rejects. -环游世界 -一帮不入流的家伙才对吧
[13:15] But before that, 在那之前
[13:16] I was actually in this really cool punk band. 我参加过一个很酷的朋克摇滚乐队
[13:18] Yeah, Thetas don’t really do punk. ΘΛΡ的人可不玩朋克摇滚
[13:21] Yeah, I know her type. 我知道她什么风格
[13:23] You pretend like you’re all about bucking the system, 假装你要颠覆某个体系
[13:26] and then you get pissed 但是一旦有人
[13:27] when people don’t fall in line behind you. 不跟着你一起 就气得不行
[13:31] You think you’re better than the sisters you ran away from, 你以为自己比抛下的那些姐妹强
[13:34] but the truth is, you’re all the same. 但其实你们都一样
[13:41] That’s a little bit rich, isn’t it? 还真是不简单啊
[13:43] Coming from my sister’s lapdog. 这话竟然从我姐姐的小狗嘴里说出来
[13:49] No, just– 别 不要
[13:50] No! 不要
[13:58] Oh, Theta–no. 不 Θ
[14:04] You know what? 我告诉你们
[14:05] This whole table is exiled. 你们这一桌都被刷了
[14:07] None of you are Theta material. 你们没一个是加入ΘΛΡ的料
[14:20] How’d the mission go? 任务进行得怎么样
[14:21] You immortal sorority girls yet? 你们成为姐妹会成员了吗
[14:24] I need a drink. 我要喝酒
[14:25] Mm, the refreshing sound of failure. 这提神醒脑的失败之声
[14:28] We would be well on our way to using the Loom right now 要不是因为某人搞砸了
[14:31] if someone hadn’t blown it. 我们本来早就用上织布机了
[14:33] Our cover was blown 我们的伪装被发现
[14:34] because you decided to go Hell mode on us. 是因为你突然开启地狱模式了
[14:35] Oh, you think that was Hell mode? Honey. 你叫它地狱模式啊 亲爱的
[14:37] Call me “Honey” Again. 你再叫我”亲爱的”
[14:38] Go on, I dare you. 你再叫试试
[14:39] Try me and you’ll wish you were immortal. 再挑衅我 你就等着喊救命吧
[14:41] – Oh, okay. – Oh, okay, whoa, whoa, stop. -行了 -行了行了 停
[14:42] No one’s killing anyone. 别互相残杀了
[14:43] Ooh, Astra was definitely gonna go for it. 阿斯特拉真的打算干掉她
[14:46] Zari, hide that fork. 扎莉 把叉子藏好
[14:47] Charlie, just chill. Please sit down. 查莉 冷静 坐下
[14:49] Just take a breath, yeah? 放松 好吗
[14:51] All right, you good? Okay. 没事吧 好
[14:53] All right, we need to find another way to get the chalice. 好了 我们得另想办法拿到圣杯
[14:55] You can’t defy a god. 你不能违抗神明
[14:57] We have to win as a sorority, and with no sorority… 我们必须以姐妹会的身份胜出 没有姐妹会
[15:01] – We’re screwed. – Yeah. -我们就完了 -是啊
[15:05] Ladies, we’re gonna start our own. 女士们 我们自己成立一个
[15:08] I can’t tell. Is she serious? 我看不出来 她是认真的吗
[15:11] I think so. 我觉得是
[15:12] Becoming an official sorority by tonight? 今晚成立一个正式的姐妹会吗
[15:14] I mean, the paperwork alone would– 光是办文件手续都…
[15:17] – Let’s do it. – Yes. -来吧 -太棒了
[15:19] Why not? 好呀
[15:20] I really should have killed you all when I had the chance. 当初有机会时 我真该把你们全杀了
[15:23] Go sisters! 来吧 姐妹们
[15:29] We’ll get there. 我们会成为姐妹的
[15:31] Do you think my dad’s okay? 你觉得我爸还好吗
[15:32] Oh, yeah, he comes and goes as he pleases. 挺好 他来去随心所欲
[15:34] It’s really part of his charm. 这正是他的魅力之处
[15:36] Bright side is I get to show you what college is all about. 好的方面是 我可以带你看看什么是大学
[15:39] This is Greek row. 这是社团街
[15:40] This is where the fraternities and the sororities live. 这里就是兄弟会和姐妹会的宿舍
[15:43] They’re the most influential people on campus– 他们是大学校园里最有影响力的人
[15:48] These are the guys that have the chalice? 就是他们拿着圣杯吗
[15:50] I wish I could be more impressed. 也不过如此吧
[15:54] Call the bro patrol. 兄弟们快看
[15:56] Looks like somebody wants to party! 看来有人想参加派对
[15:59] Is he talking to us? 他在跟我们说话吗
[16:00] – Act cool, be cool. – I know– -沉着冷静 -我知道
[16:01] Shut up. 闭嘴
[16:04] This is Agent Heywood to bro patrol. 海伍德特工回复兄弟帮
[16:06] Desire to party confirmed. 确认想参加派对
[16:10] How cool was that? 够酷吗
[16:11] – Do you have a man crush? – No, it’s unrequited. -你喜欢男生吗 -不是 我不求回报
[16:14] – You should tell him. – Shut up. -你该跟他表白 -别说话
[16:16] Super stoked that you’re here. 你能来真是太好了
[16:19] Anyone who’s a friend of the Loombreaker 毁命者的朋友
[16:20] is chill with me, 就是我的朋友
[16:22] so snag some bags and some brews. 来点一些薯片和啤酒吧
[16:24] Oh, and fear not. 别担心
[16:25] We have energy drinks for the little ones. 我们给未成年准备了功能饮料
[16:28] It’s all peers no pressures at Casa de Sigma. Σ之家只有兄弟没有压力
[16:30] Uh, I wanna say that’s tight, 我本想说真不错
[16:33] but I got responsibilities. 但我得带孩子
[16:36] Well, hey, come by anytime, 随时过来
[16:38] and we’ll party like it’s 1999. 我们会像1999年那样末日狂欢
[16:43] Wait, hold on, you said these are the guys 等等 你说过是这些人
[16:45] that have the chalice, right? 拿着圣杯 对吧
[16:46] So why don’t you go inside and get requited, 所以你何不进去表达爱意
[16:48] and I can do some scouting 然后我去侦查
[16:49] and find out where they keep it? 找到放圣杯的地方
[16:51] Only if your dad doesn’t try 只要你爸别在我睡觉的时候
[16:52] to set me on fire while I’m asleep. 喷火烧我
[16:54] – Deal? – Yeah, deal. -成交 -好 成交
[16:57] All right, so what are we doing? 好了 我们玩点什么
[16:58] League rules or two points for those overhangs? 联盟积分还是宿醉的得两分
[17:04] Okay, I call to order the charter meeting 好 我宣布召开ΔΧΣ
[17:06] of Delta Chi Sigma, Sisterhood of Legends. 也就是传奇姐妹会的宪章会议
[17:09] Let’s make a sorority. 我们来成立一个姐妹会
[17:11] First step, we need a house. 首先 我们需要一栋房子
[17:12] I say we steal the Theta’s place. 要我说 就偷ΘΛΡ的房子
[17:15] You disable the carbon monoxide detector, 你去关一氧化碳探测器
[17:16] I’ll go in, cut the power– 我进里面 掐掉电源
[17:17] Or, I have a more non-fatal idea. 或者 我还有个更温和的想法
[17:19] There’s a place that’s been empty 有个地方自从ΠΕ
[17:20] since Pi Epsilon’s last rager. 最后一次狂欢后就闲置了
[17:22] It was something about de-Jello-ing. 好像和果冻酒有关
[17:25] Oh, that is really foul. 味道真恶心
[17:26] Yeah, but with a little trickery– 对 不过只需略施小计
[17:28] I’ll just open up a portal. Instant remodel. 我只要打开一个传送门 就能即刻翻新
[17:31] They’ll never know the difference. 他们不会察觉到异样的
[17:33] You know, I can’t believe I let you talk me into this. 真不敢相信我让你给说服了
[17:36] It’s not my fault you can’t resist 你无法抵抗我与生俱来的魅力
[17:37] my effortless charms. 又不是我的过错
[17:40] Obviously we’re gonna have to redecorate. 我们显然需要重新装饰一下这里
[17:42] Well, you lot have fun. 你们玩得开心
[17:43] I can’t bear to watch you desecrate this place. 我不忍心看着你们糟蹋这个地方
[17:45] Oh, and watch out for these bad boys. 对了 要小心这些坏家伙
[17:49] They bite. 它们会咬人
[17:51] So do I. 我也会
[17:53] Okay, so in order to be a official sorority, 为了成立一个正式的姐妹会
[17:58] we need three more sisters, 我们还需要三个姐妹
[18:00] and if we wanna win that chalice, 如果我们想赢得圣杯
[18:01] they gotta be good, so, Gideon, what do you got? 她们得优秀 吉迪恩 你有什么人选
[18:04] Inez Martin was voted out of pep squad 伊内兹·马丁因为过于狂热
[18:06] 哈德森大学 过于狂热被投票驱逐出啦啦队 伊内兹·马丁
[18:06] for being too enthusiastic. 被投票驱逐出啦啦队
[18:08] Hey, how’s it going? 最近怎么样
[18:10] What’s up? Hi. 你好吗
[18:11] Hey there! 你好
[18:12] – Oh, uh, Inez, right? – Yes. -伊内兹 对吗 -没错
[18:15] This is weird, but I was just wondering 我知道这有点奇怪 但我想问问
[18:17] – if you wanted to join– – Definitely. -你是否愿意加入… -当然
[18:19] But you didn’t even know what I was– 但你根本不知道我想问的是…
[18:20] Oh, it doesn’t matter. Where can I meet you? 没有关系 我去哪里见你
[18:22] Lisa Lindhome, aspiring influencer, 丽莎·琳德赫姆 有抱负的网红
[18:22] 哈德森大学 有抱负的网红 因视频《女生在派对上打喷屁》而被封杀 丽莎·琳德赫姆
[18:24] shunned after becoming the subject of a viral video 因其一段视频在网络上疯传后而惨遭封杀
[18:26] entitled, “Girl Snarts at Party.” 视频标题为《女生在派对上打喷屁》
[18:29] Wait, what is a snart? 慢着 什么是打喷屁
[18:32] Oh, it’s when you sneeze and– 就是当你同时打喷嚏和…
[18:33] Eh, let’s not. 好了 别说了
[18:34] Let’s just ease Astra back onto Earth, all right? 我们就不必恶心刚回到人间的阿斯特拉 好吗
[18:37] Fair. 有道理
[18:39] 学校有个新成立的姐妹会 你加入吗 同意 太好了 时间地点 跟我来 撒花
[18:58] Silvia Hines. 西尔维亚·海恩斯
[18:59] 哈德森大学 创建了行为艺术专业 西尔维亚·海恩斯
[18:59] Created her own major in performance art. 创建了自己的行为艺术专业
[19:02] You’re the ones who tried 你们就是在茶会上
[19:03] to kill each other at the tea party. 互相斗殴的人
[19:04] Yeah, about that– 是的 关于那事…
[19:06] we’ve actually started our own sorority– 我们创立了自己的姐妹会…
[19:07] What is the point of partying 和一群无脑烂人聚会
[19:09] with a bunch of brain-dead wastoids? 有什么意义
[19:13] I get it. 我懂你
[19:14] Seems impossible to feel any kind of power 在一个残酷 濒亡的世界里
[19:16] in a cruel, dying world, right? 似乎不可能感受到任何力量 对吗
[19:19] But have you considered that winning the masses over 但你是否有考虑过 利用乐趣产生的错觉
[19:21] with the illusion of fun 去赢得同学们的支持
[19:24] might be the perfect way to ply them to do your bidding? 可能是你蛊惑他们听你命令的完美方法
[19:28] I’m in. 我加入
[19:30] Unfortunately, Captain, 不幸的是 船长
[19:31] the pool of Theta rejects is slim. 被ΘΛΡ拒绝入会的人不多
[19:34] Beggars can’t be choosers. 饥不择食
[19:35] I like ’em. 我挺喜欢她们
[19:38] We chose you because we know 我们选择你们 是因为我们知道
[19:41] what it’s like looking for a place to belong 寻找一个归属地是什么感觉
[19:45] because we, too, were there at your age. 因为我们在你这个年纪也体会过
[19:48] That’s why we’ve created that place. 这就是我们创立这个地方的原因
[19:52] And as of today, 今天
[19:54] you are Deltas. 你们就成为了ΔΧΣ姐妹会的成员
[19:58] Welcome to the sisterhood. 欢迎来到姐妹会
[20:04] Wait, are you blind? 慢着 你是失明了吗
[20:07] – Yes. – I love it. -是的 -我太爱了
[20:09] Deltas are so inclusive. ΔΧΣ超级包容
[20:11] But don’t we need a motto? 但我们不需要一句座右铭吗
[20:13] We can’t do anything without a motto. 没有座右铭我们什么都做不了
[20:15] Yeah, the sisters… 没错 姐妹…
[20:20] Are the glue… 是胶水…
[20:24] Glue that greases the wheels of time. 是润滑时间之轮的胶水
[20:29] But that doesn’t make any sense. 但这句话说不通
[20:31] It’s called avant-garde. 这叫前卫
[20:33] What about, 或者
[20:34] “We might not have it all together, “也许做不到无所不有
[20:36] but together, we have it all”? 但团结一致 我们便无所不能”呢
[20:40] Okay, I need that on a T-shirt, like, now. 我想现在就把这句话印在T恤上
[20:43] Okay, go… 好 加油
[20:46] Sisters! 姐妹
[20:48] Sisters! 姐妹
[20:51] I’m telling you, I can take it. 我说了 我能承受
[20:52] Dude, it’s 2020. We don’t do that any– 兄弟 2020年了 已经不玩这个了
[20:54] Da, da, da, da, just do it. 停停停 直接来
[20:57] Yeah. 来
[21:02] It’s like his ass is made of steel! 他屁股像钢铁做的一样
[21:04] ‘Cause it is. 的确如此
[21:31] Keg’s here, D. 酒来了 D
[21:33] Whoa, hey, man. Hey. 兄弟
[21:34] So glad that you found us. 你能来真是太好了
[21:36] I knew that you had brotential the second I saw you. 我一见你就知道你能跟我们成为兄弟
[21:38] That’s nice of you. 你人挺好
[21:39] I wanted to mark the occasion. 我希望这一刻值得纪念
[21:42] It’s my special stash. 这是我的珍藏
[21:44] I brew it out back. I hope you like IPAs. 我以前酿的 希望你喜欢印度淡啤酒
[21:46] Bro, I am all about the IPAs. 兄弟 我超爱印度淡啤酒
[21:49] – Yeah? – You mind? -是吗 -介意吗
[21:50] Heyo, hit it! 干了
[21:56] My man. So good? 好兄弟 怎么样
[21:58] – It’s good. – Yeah, that brew right there, -不错 -真是佳酿
[22:00] honestly, will just take you back to the glory days 说实话 这会让你回到光辉岁月
[22:03] and make you forget all about 让你完全忘记
[22:04] that stupid and stressful world out there. 外面那个紧张兮兮的世界
[22:07] Honestly, it’s magic, bro. 说真的 这是魔法 兄弟
[22:08] Yeah, I, um… 对 我
[22:10] I just need to check up– 我要去看看
[22:17] I feel awesome! 我感觉超赞
[22:18] – Ah, I knew you would. – Thank you! -我就知道 -谢谢你
[22:20] Hey, I wanted to ask you something. 我想问你个事
[22:21] What? 什么
[22:22] Why did you and your friends 为什么这么多地方
[22:23] really end up here of all places? 你和你朋友偏偏来了这里
[22:25] Aww, man, they’re cool. 老兄 他们人很好的
[22:26] We just wanted to take your chalice 我们就是想拿你的圣杯
[22:28] so we can use the Loom of Fate. 这样我们就可以用命运织布机了
[22:31] Are you saying that the Loombreaker 你的意思是毁命者
[22:34] is a Loom faker? 其实是欺命者
[22:38] Bro, 兄弟
[22:40] you’re a looker and a cooker. 你又好看又聪明
[22:45] Right, but she puts that Loom together– 对 但是她把织布机组合起来
[22:51] I mean, there goes free will. 那就不会再有自由意志
[22:56] There goes the party… 不再有派对
[23:00] And that is very not tight. 绝对不可以
[23:07] Our name is Delta Chi Sigma. 我们的名字是ΔΧΣ
[23:11] We’ve assembled an elite team of women… 我们集合了一个女子精英队
[23:13] To save this campus from the cliques and cruelty 保护校园远离帮派
[23:16] of the common Greek house. 和社团霸凌
[23:19] And together, we will display true sisterhood. 我们团结一致 展示真正的姐妹情
[23:22] And win the Chug Challenge. 赢得干杯挑战赛
[23:24] Ready and throw. 准备 扔
[23:30] And then party! 接下来 派对
[23:43] But please, don’t call us heroes. 但请不要叫我们英雄
[23:45] Call us Deltas! 叫我们德尔塔人
[23:50] And post. 然后发送
[23:53] All right, we are officially a part of the Chug Challenge. 好的 我们正式加入干杯挑战赛了
[23:58] Yeah, this should scare the competition, 对 让那些人闻风丧胆
[24:00] Yeah, and put us well on track to using the Loom. 离使用织机的目标更近了
[24:02] Okay, I think this calls for a snack party. 好 该开始零食派对了
[24:06] Who wants nachos? 谁要玉米片
[24:07] It’s my brother’s special recipe. 我弟弟的独门秘方
[24:11] Hey, I just wanted to say thank you. 我想对你说声感谢
[24:15] I’ve just always been so focused on 我一直专注于
[24:17] changing the world at all costs that 不顾代价改变世界
[24:20] I just push people away. 因此拒人千里
[24:23] So thanks. 所以 谢谢你
[24:25] Oh, I mean, they’re really the ones who… 不客气 他们其实很…
[24:30] Thank you. 谢谢你
[24:38] Loom or no Loom, at least some things are changing. 无论织布机怎样 事情都在改变了
[24:40] I can still put a stiletto through your head, 我依然可以给你脑袋一刀
[24:43] but your plan does seem to be working. 不过你的计划似乎很有效
[24:46] I still think it’s the stupidest way 但我还是认为这是达成目标的
[24:47] to get what we want, but… 最蠢办法 不过…
[24:55] ‘Sup, ladies. 晚上好 女士们
[24:57] Heard there was a new sorority on the block, 听说这里来了一些新朋友
[24:58] had to come and hit y’all with that Big-D welcome. 我必须前来表示热烈的欢迎
[25:01] What? 什么
[25:03] You guys tricked out this place. 你们竟然把这里布置成这样
[25:05] Ho! Gargoyles in sunglasses? 戴着墨镜的夜行神龙
[25:08] Sick! So sick! 变态 太变态了
[25:10] – Nate, what the hell are you… – No. -内特 你们到底想… -不
[25:12] It’s Shotgun Nate! 叫我猎手内特
[25:14] You guys have got to come to Dion’s. 你们一定要来迪翁家看看
[25:16] I mean, it makes me wonder why I ever left college. 我很后悔当初怎么离开学校了
[25:18] Dionysus has the power to put people 狄俄尼索斯会催眠
[25:20] in a constant state of ecstasy. 能让人兴奋迷幻
[25:22] Nate’s under his spell. 内特中了他的咒
[25:24] You mean Shotgun Nate. 说了叫我猎手内特
[25:27] Yeah, we’re gonna go train for your dumb challenge, 没错 我们要准备迎接挑战了
[25:29] so go bother some other house. 去别的地方撒野吧
[25:31] Oh, right, ugh. 说到这个
[25:34] I’m not here just to meet the new neighbors. 我可不只是来拜访新邻居的
[25:37] I also wanted to tell you 我是来告诉你们
[25:39] that you’re disqualified from the Chug Challenges. 你们被干杯挑战赛除名了
[25:44] There’s no way you’re getting that chalice. 你们别想拿到圣杯
[25:47] The hell are you on about? 你抽什么风
[25:48] Well, Shotgun told me why you’re really here. 猎手告诉了我你们的真实目的
[25:51] And the thing is, I just can’t have you using that Loom. 所以 我不能让你们使用那台织布机
[25:54] Thing’s a total buzzkill. 真是令人失望
[25:56] We did everything you said, played by every stupid rule. 我们按你说的做了 也遵守了你的脑残规则
[25:58] You can’t just change them on us now. 你不能出尔反尔
[26:01] Well, yeah, I can. 不 我可以
[26:03] I mean, who says that you have to play fair? 谁说一定要公平了
[26:07] I’m a god! 我可是神
[26:08] I just gotta keep it whimsical, bro! 我就是可以为所欲为
[26:10] Let’s roll! 嗨起来
[26:12] Whimsy, whimsy! 为所欲为 为所欲为
[26:20] Who was at the door? 谁在门口
[26:21] Oh, what’s wrong? 怎么了
[26:22] We’re not getting the chalice, that’s what. 我们拿不到圣杯了 就是这样
[26:24] Dion’s refusing to let us participate in the challenges. 迪翁不让我们参加挑战了
[26:26] He somehow got to Nate, figured out what we’re doing. 他套出了内特的话 知道了我们的目的
[26:28] Of course he did. 真有他的
[26:31] It’s okay. We will figure this out. 没关系 我们能搞定
[26:33] I am done trying to figure this out with you people. 我受不了和你们一起做这件事了
[26:36] I should’ve done this my way from the start, 我从一开始就该用自己的方式
[26:37] so I’m taking that chalice by force. 我要硬抢圣杯了
[26:39] Look, even if you tried, that won’t work. 即使你去抢 也有没用
[26:41] You can’t defy a god. 你又打不过神
[26:42] And there is no way you’re using the Loom on your own. 而且你也别想一个人使用织布机
[26:45] Being a grown up sounds weird. 长大真的好可怕
[26:47] If I can’t get Dion’s cup, 即使我拿不到迪翁的圣杯
[26:49] I can at least make him suffer 我也可以折磨他
[26:50] him and all his bros, 他和他的兄弟们
[26:51] including your hyp-bro-tized friend, Nate. 还有你们那个被催眠的朋友 内特
[26:54] Hold on a minute. You can’t do that. 等一下 你不能这样做
[26:56] We’re a sisterhood, remember? 我们是姐妹 对吧
[26:57] You can stop feeding me that line right now. 别再跟我扯这一套
[27:00] You pretend we’re sisters, 你们喊着和我做姐妹
[27:00] but all you do is expect me to change. 可实际上只想着让我改变
[27:03] I’m only your sister if I become more like you. 我只有变得像你们一样才是你们的姐妹
[27:05] Astra, calm down. 阿斯特拉 冷静点
[27:06] You never listen to my ideas, 你们从来不听我的意见
[27:08] and I see how you all look at me. 我知道你们都是怎么看我的
[27:10] I might be new to this, but that is not sisterhood, 我可能不熟悉这些 但这绝非姐妹情谊
[27:13] and I am done trying to fit in. 我也不想再接着适应了
[27:21] Hey, got your text. 收到你的短信了
[27:25] Where were you? 你之前人呢
[27:26] Trying to get you into this place. 试图把你弄进这个地方
[27:28] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[27:30] What? Dad, how’d you do this? 什么 爸爸 你是怎么做到的
[27:32] Went back in time, donated. 回到过去 捐钱
[27:34] You’re as good as in. 你就可以进来了
[27:36] Thank you, 谢谢
[27:37] but I didn’t really need a building. 但我真的不需要一幢房子
[27:39] Just needed you here. 只需要你在我身边
[27:42] Well, I thought you were embarrassed to be with me. 我觉得你跟我在一起的时候很尴尬
[27:45] I don’t belong with these people. 我不属于这些人
[27:47] I didn’t wanna ruin your chances. 我不想毁掉你的机会
[27:50] I’m sorry. It wasn’t about you. 我很抱歉 不是你的原因
[27:51] I was just ashamed of me. 我只是为自己感到羞愧
[27:53] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[27:55] Don’t be stupid. You’re great. 别犯傻 你很棒
[27:57] Yeah, but I don’t belong with them either. 是啊 但我也不属于他们
[27:58] I mean, the only reason that I survived high school 能支撑我度过高中的唯一理由就是
[28:00] was because I was imagining that one day I would get out 我一直在想象有一天我会出去
[28:02] and find my people. 找到我的人
[28:05] They’re never gonna take me as one of them. 他们永远不会把我当成他们的一员
[28:06] I don’t really wanna be. 我也不想成为他们
[28:07] You don’t have to impress these idiots, these leeches. 你不必去打动这些白痴 这些寄生虫
[28:10] You’re twice the person they’ll ever be. 你比他们强得多
[28:12] Yeah, but so are you. 是啊 你也一样
[28:14] I mean, you fought a demon dog. 你打败了一条恶魔犬
[28:16] And these people think that they’re better than us 那些人就因为他们短裤上有鲸鱼
[28:17] because they have whales on their shorts? 就觉得高我们一等吗
[28:21] What do you say we find a way to piss off some rich kids? 我们想个办法整整那些富二代怎么样
[28:24] I like the sound of that. 好主意
[28:35] Give me that. 给我
[28:41] Wait, Astra, no, no, no, you don’t have to do this. 等等 阿斯特拉 你不必这么做的
[28:44] I am done listening to you. 我不会再听你的鬼话了
[28:45] Fine, then don’t listen to me. 那就别听我的
[28:46] Listen to yourself. 听听自己内心的声音
[28:48] Come on, you know this isn’t right. 你知道这样是不对的
[28:50] Yeah, that’s the thing. I don’t know that. 这就是问题所在 我不知道是不对的
[28:52] Where I’m from, I had to fight to survive. 在我的家乡 我必须为生存而战
[28:54] This is all I know. This is what life has made me. 我只知道这些 生活把我塑造成了这样
[28:56] I am not gonna change. 我不会改变
[28:57] Hey, no, we don’t want you 不 我们不是让你放弃
[28:59] to give up who you are. 本来的自己
[29:00] Look, when I joined the Legends, 听着 我加入传奇们的时候
[29:02] I was a punk, all right? 我是个朋克 好吗
[29:03] And there wasn’t a rule that I couldn’t break. 没有我不能打破的规则
[29:06] And guess what? I still am. 你猜怎么着 我现在依旧是
[29:08] I just don’t need to hurt people 我不再需要为了生存而伤害别人了
[29:09] to survive anymore because I have them. 因为我有了他们
[29:16] Fine, so I don’t burn down a house, 好吧 那我不烧房子了
[29:19] but what if I never wanna dress as a moose 但如果我永远都不愿意打扮成驼鹿
[29:21] or sit through one of your interminable team meetings? 或者参加你们没完没了的团队会议怎么办
[29:25] Then we still got a place for you. 那我们依然有你的位子
[29:27] Did you come to party down? 你们来参加派对吗
[29:29] No, we’ve come to get the chalice and you. 不 我们来找圣杯和你
[29:32] Come on, Nate, you can’t stay here. 内特 你不能待在这儿
[29:33] Sure I can. 我当然可以
[29:34] Dion says as long as he has followers, 迪翁说只要他还有追随者
[29:36] he has the power to run this place 他就有能力管理这个地方
[29:37] and grant people that cup. 授予人们圣杯
[29:40] Thought that’d be useful information for you. 我觉得这个信息可能对你们有用
[29:42] Can’t really remember why. 真的不记得为什么了
[29:43] Either way, I’m very important here, so excuse me. 不管怎么说 我在这里很重要 麻烦让一下
[29:46] Shotgun Nate! 猎手内特
[29:47] Shotgun Nate! 猎手内特
[29:51] Wait… 等等
[29:55] The Olympians feed off devotion, right? 奥林匹克神因奉献而存在 对吗
[29:58] So that means that Dion only has his followers 也就是说 只有当人们一直把他当派对大神时
[30:00] for as long as they worship him as the party god, 迪翁才会拥有跟随者
[30:04] so if we take away all these followers from him, that’s it. 只要我们抢走他所有的追随者就行了
[30:07] The chalice is released from his grasp. 圣杯就不再被他掌控了
[30:09] Okay, but the party isn’t slowing down. 我了解 但派对还在继续
[30:12] No, but there is one way to get college kids 的确 但有一个方法能让大学生
[30:14] to leave a party. 离开一个聚会
[30:17] Oh, wait, no, no, no, please don’t say– 等等 不不 别告诉我…
[30:18] And that is to throw an even bigger party, 那就是开一个更大的派对
[30:21] which means– 也就是说…
[30:22] What is wrong with you people? 你们这些人到底怎么回事
[30:24] Come on. 快来吧
[30:27] The Deltas have got to out-party Dionysus. 三角洲得完胜狄俄尼索斯
[30:29] I am still in Hell, aren’t I? 我仍旧身处地狱 对吧
[30:32] Come on. 好啦
[30:43] I can’t believe it! Delta’s very first house party. 难以置信 三角洲的第一次室内派对
[30:47] You know, I’m actually excited. 我倒挺兴奋的
[30:49] I get it now. 我现在明白了
[30:49] Parties aren’t just about getting drunk. 派对并不仅仅是要喝醉
[30:51] They’re about building community. 派对跟构建社区有关系
[30:53] This is so much better than just some frat party. 这比一般的联谊会好太多了
[30:56] Yeah, it would be if anyone were here to see it. 对 前提是有人来参加
[30:59] So where is everybody? 大家人都在哪儿
[31:00] You know what? I think I know. 我想我知道答案
[31:11] I don’t know why we thought we could out-party Dion. 真不知道为什么我们觉得能完胜迪翁
[31:13] You know what? Let’s not give up yet. 先别放弃
[31:16] Why not? We have drinks, games, music. 为什么不来呢 我们有饮料 游戏和音乐
[31:20] We did everything we were supposed to, 我们做了该做的一切
[31:22] and no one came. 可却没人来
[31:24] That’s right. 说得对
[31:25] We did everything that we were supposed to. 我们做的都是该做的事情
[31:27] But maybe we should ask ourselves– 但也许我们该问问自己
[31:29] what would Astra do? 换成是阿斯特拉会怎么做
[31:34] If you really wanna win, 如果你真的想要胜利
[31:35] it is not enough to be good at your own game. 只擅长自己的领域并不足够
[31:38] You also have to take out the competition, 你还必须得打败竞争对手
[31:40] so I am talking sabotage. 所以 我在说的是破坏
[31:45] Yeah. 挺好
[31:46] All right, what’s the plan? 好 什么计划
[31:48] First, we take Dion out of play. 首先 我们让迪翁玩不下去
[31:50] Now, I scoped out his place when I was gonna burn it down, 说起来 我要烧掉他的房子时有仔细观察过
[31:53] and I have an idea. 我有个主意
[32:01] sup, Charlie. 你好 查莉
[32:11] – Big-D! – Yeah. -大块头D -我在
[32:13] Now that I got my team out of your hair, 现在我让我的组员不再打扰你了
[32:14] how ’bout we get a fresh keg and celebrate? 我们换个新酒桶庆祝一下怎么样
[32:17] I like how you think, Shotgun. 我喜欢你的想法 霰弹
[32:19] Once he’s out, we mess with his party. 他一出去 我们就去搞砸他的派对
[32:21] Anything we can do to kill the vibe. 尽一切可能破坏气氛
[32:23] Hacking into Dion’s accounts, and… 黑进迪翁的账户 接着…
[32:29] Bye-bye, party playlist. 拜拜 派对音乐播放列表
[32:31] Hey, who cut the music? 谁把音乐关了
[32:34] What the hell is this? 这放的是什么
[32:36] Then we take out his booze. 然后 我们毁掉他的酒
[32:40] And this is where all the magic happens. 这里就是魔法生效的地方
[32:45] So, uh, are these all lagers? 这些都是淡啤酒吗
[32:50] I’m sorry, bro. 对不起 兄弟
[32:51] No hard feelings, yeah? 别放心上 好吗
[32:53] Dad, now! 爸爸 趁现在
[33:06] Now the keg is tapped. 现在酒桶里也没酒了
[33:09] So final phase– hijack the party. 到了最后一步 劫持派对
[33:13] Hey, guys, I heard there’s a rager at Delta Chi Sigma. 听说大家在ΣΔΧ玩儿的很开心
[33:22] So what we waiting for? 我们还等什么
[33:24] Let’s go party. 去派对吧
[33:30] Gotta say it, you Legends do know how to party. 不得不承认 你们这些传奇还真会开派对
[33:33] Rory, are you able to lift the chalice yet? 罗里 可以挪动圣杯了吗
[33:36] It’s still not giving. 还是不行
[33:39] That doesn’t make sense. All of his followers are here. 这说不通 他所有的追随者都在这
[33:44] Cool little trick you pulled back there. 你们的小把戏真酷
[33:46] Gotta appreciate a good stunt. 我承认噱头还不错
[33:48] Still, I heard there was a party 但听说这办了个派对
[33:49] that I wasn’t invited to, and that hurts. 却没有邀请我 我可伤心了
[33:53] We’re getting that chalice, Dion. 我们会拿到圣杯的 迪翁
[33:55] Well, as long as I have my followers, 只要我还有追随者
[33:57] my Chug Cup isn’t going anywhere, 我的圣杯就属于我
[33:59] and bros are bros for life. 一日是兄弟 永远是兄弟
[34:02] Bros are bros for life! 一日是兄弟 永远是兄弟
[34:03] Bros are bros for life! Bros are bros for life! 一日是兄弟 永远是兄弟
[34:07] Bros are bros for life! 一日是兄弟 永远是兄弟
[34:10] Your reign on this campus is over. 你在这个校园的统治到头了
[34:13] I challenge you to beer pong. 我要向你发起挑战 啤酒乒乓球
[34:21] You do know I’m undefeated 你知道我在这这么多年来
[34:24] in all my years on campus, right? 从来没有输过 对吧
[34:26] Yeah, but it might be pretty hard 知道 但要是你的追随者们
[34:30] to hold on to all your followers 看到你输在我手上
[34:33] once they watch me demolish you. 你想要留住他们可就难了
[34:37] So come on, D-Bag. 有本事来呀 怂蛋
[34:42] What do you say? 敢来吗
[34:44] Winner takes all, Dartmouth rules. 胜者为王 按老规矩来
[34:51] you know I can’t say no to a challenge. 我从来不拒绝挑战
[34:56] stupid whimsy. You’re on. 我要打碎你可笑的幻想 来啊
[34:58] But if I win, 如果我赢了
[35:02] Delta house gets shut down. 三角洲之家得关门大吉
[35:06] No sorority and no Chug Cup. 既没有女生联谊社团 也没有圣杯
[35:13] You sure about this, babe? 你确定吗 亲爱的
[35:14] Cause, you know, you can’t see. 我是说 你可看不见
[35:16] Oh, I’ve played some beer pong in my life, 我又不是没玩过啤酒乒乓
[35:18] and plus superpowers, remember? 而且我还有超能力 不是吗
[35:22] The game is beer pong. 我们要比的是 啤酒乒乓
[35:26] Now, sink a ball into a cup and the other player drinks it, 乒乓球落入对方的杯中 对方就要喝掉
[35:29] and to make it even more fun, body saves are fair game. 为了让游戏更有趣 身体接触不犯规
[35:34] So remember, everybody, the first player 大家注意了 谁先让对方
[35:36] to clear the other’s cups takes it all. 喝掉面前的酒 谁就是赢家
[35:39] Now, opponents, please shake hands. 双方请握手
[35:44] May the best player win. 愿强者恒强
[35:49] Whatever. 随便吧
[36:07] And pong! 预备 开始
[36:20] Chug! 喝
[36:35] Kay. 再来
[36:40] Chug, chug, chug! 干了 干了 干了
[36:49] Yes! 棒
[36:52] This point wins it. 决胜局到了
[36:58] All right, let’s do this. 行 来吧
[37:31] I’m sorry, dude. 抱歉 兄弟
[37:34] Our winner! 我们的赢家
[37:38] We gotta give it to her. 我们输给她了
[37:39] Wait, wait, wait, what happened to bros for life? 等等 说好的终生兄弟呢
[37:41] I– 我
[37:43] Come on, I know you wanna say it. 别害羞 我知道你想说
[37:46] I will not. 我不想
[37:48] Then I will. 那我来说
[37:49] Go… 冲啊
[37:51] Sisters! 姐妹们
[37:58] Got your cup. 我拿到圣杯了
[38:04] Best father-daughter weekend ever. 史上最棒的父女周末时光
[38:16] I can’t believe that actually worked. 我还是不相信这竟然管用
[38:19] Yeah, you’ll get used to it. 你会习惯的
[38:20] We couldn’t have done it without the three of you. 没有你们三个我们不可能成功
[38:22] Yeah, thanks for sticking with us 是啊 谢谢你们一直没有放弃
[38:24] even when we were right gits. 甚至当我们很混蛋的时候
[38:26] It’s been real, ladies. 真是不错 姐妹们
[38:27] I’m sorry this chapter of Delta Chi Sigma 我很遗憾姐妹团
[38:29] has to come to an end. 就要解散了
[38:31] Oh, it’s not over. 还没完呢
[38:32] We’re gonna keep Delta house going. 我们会让三角洲之家继续下去的
[38:34] What? 什么
[38:34] After the party, I applied for a house on Greek row. 派队之后 我在希腊街申请了一个公寓
[38:37] Fitting in is hard enough– 融入真的很难
[38:39] so many people telling you what to do and what to wear. 有太多的人告诉你要做什么要穿什么
[38:42] Now there’s a space for people 现在有了一个地方
[38:43] to figure it out for themselves 可以让大家自己思考
[38:45] thanks to you guys. 多亏了你们
[38:46] I get it. You’re welcome. 我明白 不用谢
[38:49] All right, ladies– 好了 姑娘们
[38:50] What? 怎么了
[38:51] One for the road? – 临走前干一杯
[38:54] Deltas! 三角洲
[38:57] Bye, sisters. 拜拜 姐妹们
[38:58] – Bye! – Gonna miss you! -拜拜 -会想你的
[38:59] – Just say no to drugs, kids. – Don’t do it. -别碰毒品 -别碰
[39:02] – It’s not worth it. – Youth. -不值得 -青春啊
[39:04] I need a nap. 我要小憩一下
[39:10] You guys earned the good stuff. 你们赚到了好东西
[39:12] You won the chalice, and with it, 赢得了圣杯
[39:14] immortality for a day. 和不朽的一天
[39:16] All right, guess it’s time to chug. 好了 是时候喝掉它了
[39:23] To Behrad, 敬贝哈德
[39:25] and to your mum. 敬你妈妈
[39:31] it’s actually quite a lot of responsibility, really. 真是责任重大 真的
[39:34] And that is a lot of wine. 还有这么多红酒
[39:36] Why don’t we all just drink from it? 要不我们都喝一口
[39:38] I mean, who said there only has to be three fates, right? 谁说只有三条宿命 对吧
[39:40] Yeah, we could all use the Loom together. 对 我们可以一起使用织布机
[39:41] Yeah, you’re not alone in this, love. 在这件事上你不是一个人 亲爱的
[39:43] Yeah, immortality sounds pretty epic. 对啊 不朽听起来多宏伟
[39:45] Let’s drink. 我们开喝
[39:47] – Let’s all do it then. – Yeah. -那我们就一起喝 -好
[40:02] Yeah, I’m not gonna drink– super haram– 我不要喝 圣女
[40:05] but I trust all of you to bring my baby brother back. 但我相信你们会把我弟带回来的
[40:13] Here goes nothing. 管不了那么多了
[40:29] That’s it. 就这样了
[40:31] Well, not exactly, bro. 不完全是 兄弟
[40:40] Oh, wow, you are all glowing. 天啊 你们都在发光
[40:44] Oh, must be the moisturizer you recommended. 肯定是你推荐的保湿霜
[40:47] Like, my skin feels tighter. 让我的皮肤都紧致了
[40:48] literally– you’re literally glowing. 真的 你们真的在发光
[40:50] Guys, we did it. 各位 我们做到了
[40:54] Come on, let’s go and use that Loom! 走吧 我们用那个织布机去
[40:56] And remember, 记住了
[40:58] no looming anything that’ll ruin my party. 别让织布机毁了我的派队
[41:01] Not that you would, Clotho. I can tell you’re still chill. 你是不会的 克洛索 看得出来你还有点怕
[41:04] That’s right. 确实是
[41:05] Later days, Shotgun. 改日见 猎手
[41:07] Later days, Dion! 改日见 迪翁
[41:09] You guys got some trippy art here. 你们的幻术还在这里
[41:11] This cane was yelling at me. 这个手杖冲我大喊大叫
[41:13] Yeah, I’ll take that nice one, love. 这个还是给我好了 亲爱的
[41:16] Sounds like someone’s had too much to drink. 听起来好像有人喝多了
[41:18] Let’s get you outta here. 我带你离开这里
[41:20] Bye. 拜
[41:29] Hello, traitor. 你好 叛徒
[41:36] Just the woman I wanted to see. 正好想见你
[41:37] Don’t bother trying to win me back. 想让我回心转意就别费心了
[41:39] I don’t need you anymore. 我不再需要你了
[41:41] When you asked for my help killing John Constantine, 你让我帮你杀约翰·康斯坦丁的时候
[41:43] I warned you you would be in my debt. 我警告过你 你欠我一个人情
[41:47] Well, honey, I’m calling in the favor. 好了 亲爱的 现在该还了
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme