时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I have mace, jackass. | 我有防狼喷雾 混蛋 |
[00:13] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你 |
[00:15] | Listen, uh, sorry I didn’t make your thing last week. | 很抱歉上周食言了 |
[00:18] | I was stuck in hell. | 我被困在了地狱 |
[00:20] | Don’t sweat it. I didn’t miss you. | 别紧张 我一点都不想你 |
[00:22] | Right. | 也是 |
[00:23] | Your mom said I could have the weekend. | 你妈妈同意让我跟你度过周末 |
[00:25] | Maybe we could bond, uh, do stuff. | 我们能培养感情 一起做点什么 |
[00:30] | Come on. I’m trying. | 拜托了 我很想和你培养感情 |
[00:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:35] | What is our father-daughter weekend gonna look like? | 我们这个父女的周末有什么安排吗 |
[00:38] | I got tickets to the roller derby. | 我买了轮滑阻拦赛的票 |
[00:39] | There should be lots of blood and cleavage. | 比赛上会有很多暴力和美女 |
[00:42] | I just remembered I actually have a big history test on Monday, | 我刚想起来周一有个很重要的历史考试 |
[00:45] | so I can’t. I got to study. | 我不能去 我得学习 |
[00:48] | Study. | 学习 |
[00:50] | Very important. Study. | 非常重要 学习 |
[00:52] | Yes, right. | 对 知道了 |
[01:01] | – What’s that? – That’s a time machine. | -那是什么 -时间机器 |
[01:03] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[01:07] | – Can I see it? – I thought you had to study. | -我能去看看吗 -我以为你要学习 |
[01:10] | Oh, well, it could be useful for a history test. | 这可能会对历史考试有帮助 |
[01:25] | Basically, this bucket of bolts can travel anywhere in history. | 简单来说这堆破烂可以到达历史上的任何地方 |
[01:29] | We can catch a show with The Ramones, see Sabbath. | 我们能看雷蒙斯乐团的表演 见安息日乐队 |
[01:33] | Lita Ford of the Runaways? | 逃亡乐队的吉他手丽塔·福特呢 |
[01:35] | That too. | 当然也能见到她 |
[01:37] | Oh, I’ve been fighting so hard to get you out of hell, | 我花了老大力气想把你弄出地狱 |
[01:40] | and you are finally here. | 终于成功了 |
[01:42] | I bet you’re the only one on this ship | 我打赌你是这艘船上唯一 |
[01:43] | who’s happy to see me. | 愿意见到我的人 |
[01:44] | Oh, nonsense. | 怎么会 |
[01:45] | As far as this sad lot is concerned, | 这群悲催的家伙 |
[01:47] | as soon as anyone stops trying to murder them | 只要一个人不再每周都想方设法 |
[01:48] | on a weekly basis, they’re best friends. | 杀死他们 都算好朋友 |
[01:50] | Either way, I am gone the second Charlie uses that loom | 总之 一旦查莉用命运织布机将我妈妈复活 |
[01:53] | to bring my mom back. | 我立刻就离开 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[01:58] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[01:59] | She said she wanted to get into the right headspace, so… | 她说想进入正确的思考殿堂 所以 |
[02:02] | I totally get that. | 我完全理解 |
[02:03] | There’s nothing like a 20-second meditation micro-sesh to Zen out– | 没什么比得过一个放空自己的二十秒冥想小片段 |
[02:06] | Did we miss the weaving? | 我们错过织布仪式了吗 |
[02:08] | I hope we didn’t miss the weaving. | 我希望我们没有错过织布仪式 |
[02:11] | – What? – Gary, what– You have a dog? | -什么情况 -盖瑞你怎么 你有只狗 |
[02:12] | We don’t have dogs. This is not a dog place. | 我们不允许养狗 这里不欢迎狗 |
[02:14] | I have a letter from my therapist. | 我有一封心理医生建议我养狗的信 |
[02:16] | We don’t have therapists either. | 我们也没有心理医生 |
[02:18] | Well, we should. | 我们应该请一位 |
[02:20] | Going to hell generated a lot of anxiety. | 前往地狱让人充满焦虑 |
[02:24] | Well, this says this is his emotional-support animal. | 信上说这是他的情绪伴侣动物 |
[02:27] | – It’s signed and everything. – I don’t have time for this. | -有签字和证明 -我没空处理这些 |
[02:29] | I’ve named him Gary Junior. | 我叫他小盖瑞 |
[02:30] | Oh, he’s made a tiny tinkle. | 他嘘嘘了 |
[02:33] | He isn’t ship-broken. | 他还没做好排便训练 |
[02:38] | Junior! He’s usually a very good boy. | 小盖瑞 他平时都可乖了 |
[02:40] | Everyone, watch your step. | 大家注意脚下别踩了 |
[02:43] | Chasing tail now, are we, Gary? | 现在改追着尾巴跑了 是吗 盖瑞 |
[02:45] | That’s a first. | 这倒是头一回 |
[02:46] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don’t step– | 别 别 别 别 别踩了 |
[02:48] | – Dog– – Bollocks. | -狗的 -该死 |
[02:49] | Gary! | 盖瑞 |
[02:52] | All right, almost ready. | 好了 差不多准备好了 |
[02:54] | I think. It’s been a few millennia. | 我想是吧 毕竟都几千年没试过了 |
[02:56] | Okay, so who’s gonna get the first weave? | 好吧 第一个要织的是谁 |
[02:58] | – Her mother. – My mother. | -她母亲 -我的母亲 |
[03:00] | – Behrad first, John. – Yeah, look, uh… | -贝哈德先来 约翰 -是 你看… |
[03:04] | well, I made a promise to Astra, love. | 这个 我向阿斯特拉保证过 亲爱的 |
[03:10] | I’m with Zari. | 我支持扎莉 |
[03:12] | – Behrad. – Who’s Behrad? | -贝哈德 -贝哈德是谁 |
[03:14] | I did not come back from hell | 我从地狱出来 |
[03:16] | to take a number and wait my turn. | 可不是为了排号等人的 |
[03:17] | He is my brother, | 他是我的弟弟 |
[03:18] | and he’s part of the team that found the rings. | 并且他是寻找戒指队伍的一员 |
[03:19] | We’re getting him back first. | 我们要先把他带回来 |
[03:21] | Okay, stop, stop. Everybody, stop arguing. | 好了 停下 停下 所有人停止争吵 |
[03:23] | You’re all gonna get a chance. But Sara’s in a coma. | 你们都会有机会 但是莎拉还在昏迷 |
[03:25] | Charlie’s gonna weave her out first. | 查理要先进行编织让她苏醒 |
[03:29] | All right, enough! Come on, guys. | 好了够了 别这样各位 |
[03:31] | This is exactly why I should’ve left the damn thing broken. | 这就是为什么我就不该让那鬼东西复原 |
[03:34] | Okay, I’m gonna choose. It’s Behrad. | 好了 我来选 是贝哈德 |
[03:37] | Now goggles on. And let’s get going. | 戴好护目镜 咱们开始吧 |
[03:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:58] | The ring of Clotho, the maker of threads, | 克洛索之戒 造线者 |
[04:02] | and extremely rad dresser. | 极度讲究穿着 |
[04:07] | The ring of Lachesis, the weaver of destinies | 拉克西丝之戒 命运编织者 |
[04:12] | and manipulative control freak. | 极度的控制狂 |
[04:16] | And the ring of Atropos, the cutter of threads | 还有阿特洛波斯之戒 剪线者 |
[04:20] | and a heartless psychopath. | 无情的精神变态 |
[05:34] | I see Behrad’s thread. | 我看到了贝哈德的线 |
[05:37] | Well, it’s a bit of a tangled mess. | 有些杂乱无章 |
[05:38] | It’s probably ’cause of all the time travel, | 多半是因为时间旅行的原因 |
[05:39] | but I think it’ll be all right. | 但我认为应该没问题 |
[06:34] | All right. What the hell? | 好了 什么情况 |
[06:38] | Gideon, status. | 吉迪恩 报告 |
[06:41] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[06:42] | Still assessing the damage, Ms. Sharpe. | 还在计算损伤 夏普女士 |
[06:44] | Running on back-up power. | 目前在使用备用能量 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry, Z. | 抱歉 Z |
[06:52] | – What happened? – It didn’t work. | -发生了什么 -没成功 |
[06:55] | – Okay, so we try again. – I said it didn’t work. | -那好 我们再试一次 -我说了没成功 |
[06:59] | I never tried to use the Loom without my sisters. | 我从没有在没有我姐妹帮助下使用过织布机 |
[07:01] | I guess I need them. | 我猜是我需要她们 |
[07:02] | Then let me try it. | 那让我试试 |
[07:04] | Lachesis said she was preparing me to be a Fate. | 拉克西丝说她在准备让我成为命运之神 |
[07:06] | Maybe, I can– | 也许我可以 |
[07:07] | Yeah, go ahead, if you want to burn up from the inside. | 好啊 来吧 如果你想烧个里焦外嫩 |
[07:09] | Okay. What are we supposed to do? | 好吧 那我们该怎么办 |
[07:11] | Right now we’re just gonna sit tight | 现在我们需要静候 |
[07:12] | and try to fix the ship. | 试图修好飞船 |
[07:15] | Well, that’s great. | 真太棒了 |
[07:17] | I could do some research back at the house. | 我可以回去做些研究 |
[07:18] | See if there isn’t another way to harness the rings. | 看看有没有其他办法使用戒指 |
[07:21] | I could use another set of eyes. | 我可以再用一个帮手 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I’m not going anywhere until Behrad’s back. | 贝哈德复活之前我哪也不去 |
[07:26] | Wait, so I left an empire in hell for “Sit tight”? | 所以我离开了地狱里的帝国就换来了”静候” |
[07:29] | For “Do some research”? | 换来了”做些研究” |
[07:32] | Not good enough. | 不够好 |
[07:34] | Apologies, but no one’s going anywhere. | 抱歉 但是谁也离不开了 |
[07:36] | The energy burst created an anti-chronotomic field. | 能量爆发产生了一个反时顺力场 |
[07:38] | Time travel functions are off-line. | 时间旅行功能关闭了 |
[07:40] | So no jumpships? No time couriers? | 所以用不了逃生舰 用不了时间传送带 |
[07:42] | All out of commission. | 全部无法使用 |
[07:44] | Great. Hmm, we’re stuck. | 真好 我们被困住了 |
[07:48] | – Why are the lights out? – Ship better not be broken. | -为什么灯灭了 -这船最好不是坏了 |
[07:51] | Unfortunately, I am. | 不幸的是 我确实坏了 |
[07:53] | I was damaged in an explosion caused by the Loom of Fate. | 命运织布机引起了一起爆炸 伤害到了我 |
[07:56] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[07:57] | I promised the kid we’d time travel. | 我答应孩子要去时间穿越的 |
[08:00] | Now she’s gonna fail her exam. | 现在她要挂科了 |
[08:01] | No, it’s fine. I’ll be okay. | 不 没关系 我没事 |
[08:03] | We have to find you a room to study in. | 我们得给你找个学习用的房间 |
[08:07] | did the computer just say “Loom of Fate”? | 电脑刚刚是不是提到了命运织布机 |
[08:16] | Things are really bad, baby. | 情况真的很糟糕 宝贝 |
[08:19] | The ship’s broken, | 船坏了 |
[08:21] | the Loom backfired and almost killed Charlie, | 织布机反噬 差点杀了查莉 |
[08:23] | everybody’s bickering. | 大家都在吵架 |
[08:26] | The chances of getting Behrad back have never felt more slim. | 救回贝哈德的可能现在微乎其微 |
[08:31] | We could really use your vision. | 我们真的需要你的意见 |
[08:35] | I could really use you. | 我真的需要你 |
[08:43] | Oh, my God. Sara, you’re awake. | 老天 莎拉 你醒了 |
[08:51] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[08:54] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不到 |
[08:56] | Gideon, what’s wrong with her eyes? | 吉迪恩 她的眼睛怎么了 |
[08:57] | Unfortunately, Ms. Sharpe, at my current power levels, | 不幸的是 夏普女士 以我目前的能量而言 |
[09:00] | I am unable to offer a prognosis. | 我没法进行诊断 |
[09:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:03] | You’re sorry? What are you talking about? | 你抱歉 你在说什么 |
[09:05] | She’s blind. | 她看不到了 |
[09:05] | Reroute some power, Gideon. Do something. | 调集一点能量 吉迪恩 做点什么 |
[09:07] | Ava, shh. It’s okay, all right? | 艾娃 没事的 好吗 |
[09:09] | – It’s probably just temporary. – What if it’s not? | -可能就是暂时失明 -万一不是呢 |
[09:11] | Lay back. | 躺好 |
[09:13] | Who knows what else is wrong with you? | 谁知道你身上还有什么问题 |
[09:26] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[09:41] | You were startled when we touched. | 我们碰到的时候 你被吓了一跳 |
[09:42] | – What happened? – Nothing. | -出了什么事 -没什么 |
[09:46] | Are you hiding something from me? | 你对我隐瞒了什么吗 |
[09:48] | – Always. – Come on, Sara. | -一直都有 -别这样 莎拉 |
[09:50] | Babe, it was just a weird reaction | 宝贝 我就是从昏迷中醒来后 |
[09:52] | to waking up from a coma. | 有一点奇怪的反应而已 |
[09:54] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:55] | Where do you think you’re going? You can’t see. | 你这是要去哪里 你都看不见 |
[09:56] | I trained in a blindfold for weeks | 我在刺客联盟 |
[09:58] | in the League of Assassins. | 进行过数周蒙眼训练 |
[09:59] | And nobody knows how to fix the ship like I do. | 没人比我更清楚该怎么修理飞船 |
[10:02] | Except for maybe Ray and Jax. | 大概雷和杰克斯除外 |
[10:04] | And Rip and Stein. | 还有里普和斯泰因 |
[10:06] | I guess Behrad’s not bad either. | 我猜贝哈德也不差 |
[10:07] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[10:08] | None of them are walking through that door, so let’s go. | 他们都不在这 所以我们走吧 |
[10:14] | So what did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[10:16] | Oh, nothing much, actually. Just, uh… | 没什么 真的 就是 |
[10:18] | Hey, Mick. | 米克 |
[10:22] | Lita. | 丽塔 |
[10:23] | This is Sara Lance, the captain. | 这是船长莎拉·兰斯 |
[10:25] | Sara, this is Lita, my kid. | 莎拉 这是丽塔 我的孩子 |
[10:30] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:35] | It’s really cool that there’s a woman in charge here. | 这里是女人领导 真好 |
[10:40] | What? Sorry. | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[10:41] | I just said that it’s really cool | 我说这里是女人领导 |
[10:42] | that there’s a woman in charge here. | 太酷了 |
[10:44] | – Uh-huh, uh, yes. – Good to see you. | -是的 -能见到你真好 |
[10:48] | – Come on. – Yes, it is. | -我们走 -确实如此 |
[10:52] | – What are you not telling me? – What are you not telling me? | -你到底瞒着我什么 -你还问我瞒什么了 |
[10:54] | – There’s a kid on the ship? – I– | -船上怎么有个小孩 -我 |
[11:00] | Gary has an emotional-support animal. | 盖瑞养了只情绪伴侣动物 |
[11:02] | – He had a signed letter. – That’s not a thing. | -他有一封医生签字的信 -没有这种事 |
[11:04] | I don’t know, baby. Now come here. | 我不知道 宝贝 过来 |
[11:17] | Is that Behrad? | 那是贝哈德吗 |
[11:18] | He sounds like a pretty nice guy. | 他似乎是个好人 |
[11:20] | Were you two close? | 你们俩很亲近吗 |
[11:24] | No, but we were starting to be. | 并不 但我们感情正在变好 |
[11:29] | I only just learned about this big life he was living. | 我才刚刚了解他意义非凡的生活 |
[11:32] | And then I lost him. | 然后就失去他了 |
[11:35] | But I’m getting him back, so… | 但是我会把他救回来 所以 |
[11:37] | Yeah, about that, I think I might have a way to do it. | 关于这件事 我想我也许有办法 |
[11:44] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[11:46] | You know, I think I’m probably good for my test tomorrow. | 我想我明天的考试应该没问题 |
[11:48] | I’d kind of just like to look around the ship. | 我只是参观下这艘飞船 |
[11:51] | You got to hit the books. | 你要好好看书 |
[11:53] | Punched him. Elbowed him. | 和书本好好磨合 |
[11:58] | Made out with her. | 和书本打个热乎朝天 |
[11:59] | Okay, smart guy. | 聪明小子 |
[12:01] | We’re studying the French Revolution. | 我们在学法国大革命 |
[12:04] | I’ve heard of it. | 我听说过 |
[12:05] | So I have to compare | 所以我必须 |
[12:07] | and contrast the American Declaration of Independence | 拿《美国独立宣言》 |
[12:09] | and the French Declaration of Rights of Man and Citizen. | 和《法国人权宣言》来进行比较 |
[12:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | So does anybody on the ship know history? | 飞船上有谁了解历史吗 |
[12:21] | I know a guy. | 有个家伙了解 |
[12:23] | Did I hear someone say | 我听到 |
[12:24] | the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen? | 谁说《法国人权宣言》吗 |
[12:27] | Hi. Dr. Nathaniel Heywood. | 你好啊 我是内特尼尔·海伍德博士 |
[12:28] | I specialize in deductive historical reconstruction. | 我的专业是演绎历史重建 |
[12:31] | Now, while, technically, I am a doctor, | 严格来说 我是博士 |
[12:33] | you can call me “Professor”… | 你可以叫我教授 |
[12:36] | or Steel because I turn into it. | 或是钢铁 因为我能变成钢铁 |
[12:44] | You’re the coolest professor I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最酷的教授 |
[12:46] | Most likely. Yeah. | 应该是这样没错 |
[12:48] | All right. Let’s study. | 好了 开始学习吧 |
[12:50] | Well, we can’t study without snacks, right? | 学习怎么能没有零食呢 |
[12:53] | Gideon makes the best snacks. | 吉迪恩做的零食是最好吃的 |
[12:55] | Really? Can we have ants on a log? | 真的吗 我们能来点蚂蚁上树吗 |
[12:57] | Ants on a– | 蚂蚁上… |
[12:57] | Mick, can you be an absolute peach | 米克 你能不能做做好心 |
[12:59] | and run to the fabricator for us? | 帮我们去制作室跑一趟 |
[13:12] | What’s happening with your sight is a mystery, love. | 你为什么会看到那些还是未解之谜 亲爱的 |
[13:15] | Are you experiencing any more effects? | 你还有出现其他的后遗症吗 |
[13:24] | No, nothing. | 没有了 没什么 |
[13:26] | Well, we’ll just have to wait and see, then. | 我们只能等着看了 |
[13:28] | There is one other matter to discuss. | 还有一件事要讨论 |
[13:31] | – Astra Logue is on the ship. – What? | -阿斯特拉·罗格在船上 -什么 |
[13:36] | – Ava? – Sorry, babe. | -艾娃 -抱歉 宝贝 |
[13:38] | But there was just never a good time to tell you. | 但是我找不到合适机会和你说这件事 |
[13:41] | She was only supposed to be here temporarily, | 她本来只是暂时留在这的 |
[13:42] | and then the Loom didn’t work. | 但后来织布机没能凑效 |
[13:43] | She cannot be on the ship. | 她不能待在飞船上 |
[13:45] | I mean, what if-what if she… she goes on a stabbing spree? | 如果她开始疯狂杀人怎么办 |
[13:49] | A stabbing spree? | 疯狂杀人 |
[13:50] | Well, that seems a little excessive, honey. | 这么说有点夸张了 亲爱的 |
[13:52] | Look, she’s made her choice. | 她已经做了决定 |
[13:53] | She’s decided to throw in with us now. | 决定加入我们了 |
[13:54] | – Why would you doubt her words? – Look, I don’t know, okay? | -你为什么质疑她的话 -我不知道 |
[13:56] | It’s just… It’s a feeling. | 就是一种感觉 |
[14:00] | John, I need you by her side 24/7. | 约翰 我要你全天候待在她身边 |
[14:04] | Fine. | 行 |
[14:07] | What if Charlie just wasn’t warmed up? | 万一查莉没准备好怎么办 |
[14:11] | She tried to reweave the most complicated thread | 她一开始就尝试重新编织 |
[14:13] | right out the gate. | 最复杂的那条命运之线 |
[14:15] | What if she tries with an easier thread, | 如果她换一根简单些的线呢 |
[14:18] | one that hasn’t been complicated | 一条没有时空旅行穿插其中 |
[14:19] | by, well, time travel? | 那么复杂的线 |
[14:24] | – Like your mother’s. – Exactly. | -比如你妈妈的生命之线 -正是 |
[14:28] | If she succeeds on an easy thread like hers, | 如果她编织我妈妈那样较为容易的线成功了 |
[14:31] | she might be ready to try Behrad’s again. | 她也许就能够重新编织贝哈德的线了 |
[14:35] | The thing is, if it comes from me, they might not buy it. | 问题是 假如我提这个建议 他们可能不肯听 |
[14:39] | But if it comes from me… | 但我提的话 |
[14:43] | They just might. | 他们可能会采纳 |
[14:49] | Again, I do apologize | 我再次向您道歉 |
[14:51] | that the fabricator is not functioning, Mr. Rory. | 制作室无法运作 罗里先生 |
[14:56] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[14:57] | It must have been damaged in the explosion. | 这里肯定是爆炸中损坏了 |
[15:02] | Oh. Ants on a log? | 你在做蚂蚁上树吗 |
[15:07] | – Are those for sharesies? – My kid. | -可以分享吗 -给我孩子做的 |
[15:11] | Oh, I see what’s happening here. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[15:14] | You’re new to this whole parenting thing. | 你还是个新手爸爸 |
[15:16] | You know what? | 你看 |
[15:18] | I think you need some advice from the Papa Gare. | 我觉得你需要来自盖瑞爸爸的建议 |
[15:23] | Parenting is about doing the crap work, | 做父母就得干那些累活 |
[15:25] | no matter how degrading, | 不管那些活多丢脸 |
[15:26] | and never, ever once hearing a word of thanks. | 而且永远得不到一句谢谢 |
[15:29] | But you’ll know in your heart that they appreciate it, | 但你心里知道 他们是感激你的 |
[15:32] | even if the thought never crosses their mind. | 即使他们自己可能并不这样想 |
[15:34] | Isn’t that right, Gary Junior? | 对吧 小盖瑞 |
[15:36] | Oh, “Doodie calls,” as they say. | 所谓的”铲屎官” 该干活了 |
[15:41] | Crap work. | 累活[它拉屎了] |
[15:53] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:01] | I’ve removed panel 16-QW-45G. | 我卸下了16-QW-45G控制板 |
[16:04] | Mm, no, I’m pretty sure I said 16-QW-45T. | 不对 我说的是16-QW-45T |
[16:09] | – No, you said G. – No, 16– | -不是 你说的是G -不是 是16 |
[16:11] | Okay, yep. Finding T. | 好吧 那我找T |
[16:13] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[16:15] | Caught a case of blindness, I hear? | 听说你突然看不见了 |
[16:17] | Yeah, and while Gideon’s down, uh, I’m stuck like this. | 对 吉迪恩出故障 而我又这样了 |
[16:21] | – But it’s no big deal. – No big deal? | -不过这也没什么 -没什么吗 |
[16:24] | Right, you’re the first mortal to ever see a god’s true form | 很好 你是第一个看见神的真身 |
[16:26] | and live to tell the tale. | 还能活下来的凡人 |
[16:27] | – And that is no big deal. – It’s no big deal. | -这叫没什么 -就是没什么 |
[16:32] | So nothing else has been happening, right? | 所以没有其他事情发生 是吗 |
[16:34] | There’s no other side effects? | 没有别的副作用吗 |
[16:37] | Look, I know you’re not being honest with me, Sara. | 我知道你没说实话 莎拉 |
[16:40] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[16:42] | What is she talking about, babe? | 她什么意思 宝贝 |
[16:45] | Look, it’s nothing, okay? | 真的 没什么 |
[16:47] | I just… | 我只是 |
[16:49] | I didn’t want to upset anyone. | 我不想让大家难过 |
[16:52] | What’s so upsetting? | 有什么令人难过的 |
[16:56] | When I touch somebody, I see people stabbed to death. | 我一碰到别人 就会看到他们被捅死的样子 |
[17:00] | But it’s probably just some subconscious fear | 但也可能只是潜意识里的恐惧 |
[17:02] | that’s been kicked up by the coma. | 被昏迷触发了而已 |
[17:03] | It’s like a– it’s a nightmare. | 就像 就像噩梦一样 |
[17:05] | You’ve lost one kind of vision, | 你失去了一种视力 |
[17:06] | and you’ve gained another. | 却获得了另一种 |
[17:07] | Sara, you’re seeing the future. | 莎拉 你看见的是未来 |
[17:08] | Look, they’re just nightmares, Charlie. | 只是噩梦而已 查莉 |
[17:14] | This can’t be the future, all right? | 未来不可能是这样 好吧 |
[17:17] | – It’s not possible. – Why? | -那不可能 -为什么 |
[17:18] | You’re a Paragon of Destiny who got radiated by godly light. | 你是命运完人 被神圣之光照耀 |
[17:21] | Why is it so impossible | 为什么你不可能 |
[17:22] | that you’ve gained the gift of foresight? | 拥有预见未来的天赋呢 |
[17:24] | Because we don’t all die. | 因为我们不会全部死掉 |
[17:26] | We? What do you mean? | 我们 什么意思 |
[17:28] | Like, we die in, like, 50 years? | 是我们会在五十年后死去 |
[17:31] | Or we die with me wearing this exact outfit? | 还是说我们死的时候我也穿着这身衣服 |
[17:38] | – Option two. – It’s got to be Astra. | -第二个 -肯定是阿斯特拉 |
[17:41] | Charlie, would you stop with the Astra thing? | 查莉 你能不能别揪着阿斯特拉不放 |
[17:43] | She saved our lives in hell, okay? | 她在地狱救了我们 好吗 |
[17:45] | I’m not just gonna assume the worst. | 我不会随便就把她往最糟的方面想 |
[17:46] | What, that she’s some manipulative psychopath? | 怎么 她是个控制欲超强的精神病吗 |
[17:49] | Well, she just tried to manipulate me | 她只想控制我 |
[17:50] | into coming in here | 让我来这里 |
[17:51] | and begging Charlie to use the Loom again, so… | 求查莉再用一次命运织布机 所以 |
[17:53] | Okay, well, that’s not a crime. | 好吧 那也不算犯罪 |
[17:55] | Guys, the rings. They’re gone. | 伙计们 戒指不见了 |
[17:58] | I found this in the trash chute. | 我在垃圾槽找到了这个 |
[18:00] | Okay, that is a crime. | 好吧 这算犯罪 |
[18:02] | Gidget, play back internal monitoring of the parlor, please. | 吉杰特 请回放会客室的内部监控画面 |
[18:06] | My internal monitoring subsystems have been disabled. | 我的内部监控子系统已被禁用 |
[18:09] | I’m afraid we have a saboteur on board. | 恐怕船上有破坏者 |
[18:11] | Okay, now I’m starting to assume the worst. | 好 现在我开始考虑最糟的情况了 |
[18:21] | Well, this was inevitable, wasn’t it? | 还是无可避免 对吗 |
[18:26] | The first thing that goes wrong, | 只要一出岔子 |
[18:27] | and you all point the finger at me. | 你们就把矛头指向我 |
[18:29] | You know what, Astra? Slow your roll. | 阿斯特拉 冷静点 |
[18:31] | You wanted the rings, and now they’re missing, so… | 是你想要戒指 现在它们不见了 所以 |
[18:33] | You’re the only person who doesn’t belong on this ship. | 你是唯一不属于这艘船的人 |
[18:35] | Happily. | 真幸运 |
[18:36] | Look, I was with her the whole time, all right? | 我一直都和她在一起 好吗 |
[18:38] | She never took the rings. | 她没拿那些戒指 |
[18:40] | And besides, | 再说了 |
[18:40] | how is she supposed to have sabotaged Gideon, eh? | 她怎么破坏吉迪恩 |
[18:42] | We have no idea, John. | 我们也不知道 约翰 |
[18:43] | That’s why she’s here and not out the airlock, okay? | 所以把她关在这里而不是扔到船外 |
[18:46] | – Come on, babe. – Sorry, Astra. | -走吧 宝贝 -对不起 阿斯特拉 |
[18:48] | You just spent too much time with my sisters to be trusted. | 你和我的姐妹们在一起太久 很难信任你 |
[18:53] | I was shown more hospitality | 地狱最深处的人都比 |
[18:54] | in the deepest pits of hell than on this ship of fools. | 这艘船上的蠢货对我更友好 |
[18:57] | Yeah. Just sit tight, all right? | 是 别激动 好吗 |
[18:59] | I got just the spell to track this saboteur. | 我知道追踪破坏者的咒语 |
[19:01] | I never should have trusted you. | 我就不该相信你 |
[19:05] | Did you really, though? | 你真的相信过吗 |
[19:07] | Or did you just, uh, run out of other options? | 还是说你只是别无选择而已 |
[19:16] | And then there’s Zari. She’s from the future. | 然后是扎莉 她来自未来 |
[19:18] | She’s supes cute, and she can control air. | 她超级可爱 而且还能操纵空气 |
[19:21] | – What? – Yep. | -什么 -对 |
[19:23] | Ants on a log. | 蚂蚁上树 |
[19:25] | Everybody here has a superpower. | 这里的每个人都有超能力 |
[19:27] | Do you have a superpower? | 你有什么超能力吗 |
[19:30] | – I have this. – Your gun? | -我有这个 -你的枪吗 |
[19:34] | Uh, yes. | 是 |
[19:35] | Your superpower is that you shoot a gun? | 你的超能力就是开枪 |
[19:38] | – It shoots fire. – No, I know. | -它能喷火 -对 我知道 |
[19:39] | – I don’t like any guns. – Why not? | -我什么枪都不喜欢 -为什么 |
[19:42] | I marched in protest of them. | 我还游行反对过使用枪支 |
[19:43] | Do you know how dangerous that thing is? | 你知道这东西有多危险吗 |
[19:45] | Well, that’s the point. | 这才是枪的作用 |
[19:47] | Lita… | 丽塔 |
[19:48] | Shut up. | 别说话 |
[19:49] | You know, if it wasn’t for your pops here, | 如果不是因为有你爸在 |
[19:51] | we wouldn’t be able to travel through time. | 我们可能就没法穿越时间 |
[19:53] | Mick keeps the lights on. | 米克为我们照亮前路 |
[19:55] | The lights are off. | 灯没亮 |
[19:56] | Well, that’s an unfortunate coincidence. | 这是个不幸的巧合 |
[19:59] | However, Mick funds this whole operation | 不管怎样 米克通过简单的盗窃行为 |
[20:02] | through the simple act of stealing. | 为整个行动提供资金支持 |
[20:06] | Oh, didn’t you go to prison for stealing? | 你不是因为盗窃而入狱坐牢吗 |
[20:08] | Isn’t that why you missed my childhood? | 这不就是你错过我的童年的原因吗 |
[20:11] | Damn it, Mick. | 该死 米克 |
[20:13] | Sometimes they’re just souvenirs. | 有时赃物只是一些纪念品 |
[20:15] | Like, Mick, did you happen to steal | 比如 米克 你有没有碰巧 |
[20:17] | any French Revolution souvenirs | 从玛丽·安托瓦内特那里偷来 |
[20:20] | from Marie Antoinette? | 一些法国大革命的纪念品 |
[20:23] | Say yes. | 说 是的 |
[20:25] | Yes, yes. Yes, I did. | 是的 是的 我偷过 |
[20:28] | Really? Can I see them? | 真的吗 我可以去看看吗 |
[20:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:33] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[20:38] | Not bad, Nate. | 还不赖 内特 |
[20:40] | Not bad at all. | 一点都不赖 |
[20:42] | Not bad, Mick. | 挺好吃的 米克 |
[20:45] | Not bad at all. | 味道真不错 |
[20:52] | – Well… – Yeah, definitely sabotage. | -好吧 -是的 肯定是蓄意破坏的 |
[20:55] | Yeah. Thought so. | 对 我也是这样想的 |
[20:57] | – What happened here? – We have a saboteur. | -这里发生了什么 -我们这里有个破坏者 |
[21:01] | I think I know who it is. | 我想我知道是谁了 |
[21:03] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[21:09] | Oh, hello, Zari. | 你好 扎莉 |
[21:11] | Hello, Astra. | 你好 阿斯特拉 |
[21:14] | Look, I’m sorry you are locked up. | 听着 我很抱歉你被关了起来 |
[21:17] | Well, at least we have that in common. | 至少我们有共同之处 |
[21:21] | We also both lost a relative who we want back | 而且我们都想救回失去的至亲 |
[21:25] | and got screwed when the Loom failed. | 当织布机失败后就搞砸了 |
[21:28] | One of us more than the other. | 我们其中一人的遭遇更惨 |
[21:35] | Okay, I know John is out there trying to prove your innocence. | 好的 我知道约翰在外面力证你的清白 |
[21:39] | But we both know how much you wanted those rings, | 但我们都知道你有多想得到那些戒指 |
[21:42] | so why not just give them back? | 所以为什么不把它们交出来 |
[21:45] | Oh, wait. I see now. | 慢着 我现在懂了 |
[21:49] | You think you’re here to interrogate me, | 你以为你来这里是为了审问我 |
[21:51] | but that’s not why you’re really here. | 但其实这不是你的真实目的 |
[21:54] | No, that’s literally why I’m here– | 不对 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[21:56] | You’re here because | 你来这里的原因是 |
[21:57] | you’ve got Nate wrapped around your finger. | 你已经让内特任由你摆布了 |
[21:59] | And you thought | 然后你以为 |
[22:00] | you had John wrapped around your finger, too. | 约翰也任由你摆布 |
[22:05] | But you don’t. | 但你并没有 |
[22:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:10] | When we were choosing who to weave first, | 当我们选择先编织谁的命运时 |
[22:13] | he picked my mother. | 他选择了我母亲 |
[22:16] | Not Behrad. | 而不是贝哈德 |
[22:18] | You think you clocked something between John and I, | 你以为你可以挑拨我和约翰的关系 |
[22:21] | and now you’re using it to manipulate me. | 现在还试图以此来操控我 |
[22:24] | – Wow, you are devious. – So are you. | -你可真狡猾 -你也一样 |
[22:28] | So why don’t you use that devious little brain of yours | 所以你为什么不用你狡猾的小脑袋 |
[22:32] | and figure out who really took the rings. | 来思考到底是谁拿走了戒指 |
[22:37] | You think you can repair the security cameras | 你觉得你修复好监控就能 |
[22:39] | to find our thief? | 找出那个贼吗 |
[22:41] | Maybe, but whoever did this left a lot of damage | 有可能 但干这事的人造成了很大破坏 |
[22:44] | and not a lot of clues. | 并没有留下很多线索 |
[22:47] | Oh, it seems we’ve all arrived | 看起来大家都到达了 |
[22:48] | at the scene of the crime. | 犯罪现场 |
[22:51] | Well, this crime anyway. | 总之是这次犯罪 |
[22:52] | You know, we could, um– we could just work together | 我们 我们可以合作 |
[22:55] | to find our ring thief. | 找出偷戒指的贼 |
[22:56] | Yeah, and how can I hope to defend Astra | 你们指控阿斯特拉 我跟你们合作 |
[22:59] | by teaming up with her accusers? | 怎么帮她洗清罪名 |
[23:01] | We’re all looking for the truth, John. | 我们都在寻求真相 约翰 |
[23:03] | Yeah, well, some of us can just see the situation | 我们当中有些人比其他人 |
[23:05] | a little more clearly than others. | 更能看清形势 |
[23:20] | You okay? What’s wrong? | 你没事吧 怎么了 |
[23:23] | I did– It was me. | 我干的 是我 |
[23:26] | I kill everyone. | 我会杀掉所有人 |
[23:33] | Baby, you are an amazing assassin, okay? | 宝贝 你是个出色的杀手 |
[23:35] | But you’re blind, and now you’ve warned us. | 但你眼睛看不见 而且你已经提醒我们 |
[23:36] | The idea of you killing everyone is– | 你杀掉所有人这种想法 |
[23:38] | Arrogant, delusional, and just plain rude. | 很狂妄 不现实 很粗鲁 |
[23:40] | Yeah, and you’re not that kind of person. | 没错 你不是那种人 |
[23:42] | Something is going on with me, all right? | 我有些不对劲 好吗 |
[23:44] | I went from seeing you all dead | 我看到你们死去 |
[23:45] | to being the one responsible for it, and I don’t know why. | 也发现自己就是凶手 但又不知道原因 |
[23:48] | Look, you have to figure out what is going on. | 你必须要弄清楚怎么回事 |
[23:51] | Look, and until then, I cannot be trusted, all right? | 否则不能相信我 好吗 |
[23:54] | So promise me, | 答应我 |
[23:55] | no matter what I say, you will not let me out of here. | 不管我说什么 都不能放我出去 |
[23:58] | Okay, I promise, honey. I love you, all right? | 好 我答应 宝贝 我爱你 |
[24:00] | We’re gonna get to the bottom of this. | 我们会查个水落石出 |
[24:01] | Just please take a breath. | 你喘口气 |
[24:07] | And, uh, what exactly are we getting to the bottom of? | 我们要查什么查个水落石出 |
[24:10] | I have no idea. She has lost her damn mind. | 不知道 她已经神志不清了 |
[24:18] | – Don’t touch anything. – Copy that. | -什么也不要碰 -明白 |
[24:32] | – You really like to steal. – Don’t tell your mom. | -你真是嗜偷成性啊 -别告诉你妈 |
[24:35] | Here. | 这个 |
[24:37] | This belonged to the headless lady. | 这是断头王后的东西 |
[24:43] | So I really dig the whole Scrooge McDuck aesthetic, | 我很喜欢史高治·麦克老鸭的财富 |
[24:47] | but why not put your money in a bank? | 但你为什么不把钱存银行呢 |
[24:49] | A bank? Too easy to rob. | 银行 太容易被抢了 |
[24:53] | Hold on. All of your money is here? | 等等 你所有的钱都在这了 |
[24:56] | – What if somebody robs this? – Let them try. | -万一有人来抢呢 -让他们试试 |
[24:58] | What about compound interest? | 那复利怎么办 |
[25:01] | Okay, how much money is in here? | 这里有多少钱 |
[25:03] | A million? Billion. | 一百万 十亿 |
[25:06] | And in ten years, how much is that gonna be worth? | 十年以后 这些值多少 |
[25:10] | The same. It’s gonna be worth the same. | 不变 还是值这么多 |
[25:12] | If you invest it, it’ll be worth way more. | 如果你拿来投资 价值就会暴涨 |
[25:15] | Sounds complicated. | 听起来很复杂 |
[25:17] | What if you take the time machine back to the start | 你通过时光机回到纽交所建立之初 |
[25:21] | of the New York Stock Exchange and invest it all then? | 把钱全部投资怎么样 |
[25:25] | We could go and buy Manhattan in the 1600s. | 我们可以回到十七世纪 买下曼哈顿 |
[25:28] | We can invent Bitcoin. | 我们可以发明比特币 |
[25:30] | We can become partners in getting frickin’ rich. | 我们可以合伙赚大钱 |
[25:34] | Ow. What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[25:38] | Room’s off limits. | 房间禁止入内 |
[25:39] | So we’re finally connecting and you’re shutting me out? | 我们终于亲近了些 你却要把我推开 |
[25:42] | You’re a terrible father. | 你这爸爸真差劲 |
[25:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:49] | Looking for footage of you stealing the rings. | 找你偷戒指的监控视频 |
[25:51] | It doesn’t exist. | 根本不存在 |
[25:53] | Besides, I thought the cameras were sabotaged. | 另外 监控设备不是坏了吗 |
[25:55] | Mm, I’m hacking the backup feed. | 我在黑入系统找备份 |
[25:58] | You hack? | 你会黑客技术 |
[26:00] | Not so much me, but a version of me that used to exist. | 不是我 是以前的我 |
[26:04] | Do you think I could talk to this other version of you? | 我可以跟另一个你对话吗 |
[26:07] | – Maybe she’d trust me. – Shush, she wouldn’t. | -也许她会信我 -安静 她不会 |
[26:11] | You know, you could gain trust the normal way | 你可以用常规方法获得信任 |
[26:13] | by being trustworthy. | 靠谱点 |
[26:16] | Well, things are getting crazy out there. | 事情真是越来越疯狂了 |
[26:18] | Sara just locked herself up. | 莎拉把自己关起来了 |
[26:20] | Is locking someone up her solution to everything? | 她是不是用关人解决一切问题 |
[26:22] | She had a vision that she killed us all. | 她看到了自己杀了我们的幻象 |
[26:24] | Great, so I’m exonerated? | 太棒了 所以我是无辜的对吧 |
[26:27] | – I can go? – Mm, no. | -我可以走了吗 -不行 |
[26:28] | You’re staying in time-out | 你就待在这里 |
[26:29] | until we find out where these rings are. | 我们找到戒指才能离开 |
[26:32] | Huh, speaking of which, backup feed is up. | 说到这个 备用监控好了 |
[26:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:43] | Charlie, why’d you take the rings? | 查莉 你拿戒指做什么 |
[26:44] | Mate, that wasn’t me. I mean, it was, but it wasn’t. | 那不是我 虽然看起来是 但其实不是 |
[26:49] | Ooh, that does not look good for me. | 啊 看起来我也不清白 |
[26:57] | You disabled the cameras? Are you two in cahoots? | 你毁了摄像头吗 你俩串通好的吗 |
[26:59] | – No. – Obviously… | -没有 -当然不… |
[27:01] | Why would I hack into footage that incriminates myself? | 我为什么要找到这份视频来告发自己 |
[27:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:08] | I just destroyed the food fabricator, | 我毁了食物制作室 |
[27:10] | which makes no sense ’cause I love food. | 这不可能 我热爱食物 |
[27:12] | And let me guess, you don’t remember that either, eh? | 让我猜猜 你是不是也完全不记得了 |
[27:15] | No. | 不记得了 |
[27:20] | I am guessing you also don’t remember that. | 我估计这段你也不记得了 |
[27:22] | I can’t believe that I flushed the Loom of Fate. | 不敢相信我竟然把命运织布机冲下了马桶 |
[27:25] | Well, it’s all right there in the surveillance footage | 这监控还真是全面 |
[27:26] | Gideon apparently records of our bathroom. | 吉迪恩竟然连厕所都要录 |
[27:31] | Well, clearly you’re all the culprits, | 很显然你们才是真凶 |
[27:33] | which obviously exonerates me. | 证明了我是无辜的 |
[27:36] | No. Still no. | 不 还是不行 |
[27:38] | Yeah, this could all be mind control. | 没错 这很可能是思想控制 |
[27:40] | You think I’m behind it? | 你们觉得怪我吗 |
[27:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:51] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[27:57] | It’s Papa Gare to the rescue. | 是盖尔爸爸来救人啦 |
[27:59] | Damn it, Gary. What are you doing in here? | 见鬼 盖瑞 你来干什么 |
[28:01] | Oh, don’t worry. I’m not gonna let you out. | 别担心 我不会放你出去的 |
[28:03] | – I’m not a crazy person. – No, I’m serious. | -我又不是疯了 -不 我是认真的 |
[28:04] | You cannot be in here. It is not safe. | 你不能来这里 这不安全 |
[28:06] | Well, neither is solitary confinement. | 一个人被关禁闭也不安全 |
[28:10] | Gary, what are… What? | 盖瑞 这是…什么 |
[28:13] | Which is why, after careful consideration, | 所以 经过慎重的考虑 |
[28:16] | I’ve decided you need my emotional-support dog | 我觉得你比我更需要 |
[28:19] | more than I do. | 这只抚慰犬 |
[28:21] | I mean, I guess… | 我感觉… |
[28:24] | I guess it is kind of comforting. | 我感觉被安慰到了一些 |
[28:27] | Just promise me you’ll treat him like the little angel he is. | 答应我你一定会好好宠爱他 |
[28:30] | – Kill him. – Wait. | -杀了他 -等等 |
[28:34] | – Who who said that? – Said what? | -谁 谁在说话 -说什么 |
[28:37] | Gary Junior, stop barking. | 小盖瑞 别叫了 |
[28:39] | Gary can’t hear me. Now kill him. | 盖瑞听不到的 杀了他 |
[28:48] | Ah, good girl. Now kill them all. | 真是个乖孩子 现在去把他们都杀了 |
[28:57] | Which is why, after careful consideration, | 所以 经过慎重考虑 |
[29:00] | I’ve decided you need my emotional-support dog– | 我觉得你很需要这只抚慰犬… |
[29:03] | Wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[29:06] | Oh, my God. It’s the dog. | 我的天 是这只狗 |
[29:10] | Your dog is a demon, and it’s gonna tell me to kill everyone. | 你的狗是只恶魔 它让我杀了所有人 |
[29:14] | But you know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[29:14] | I am not gonna listen. I’m not gonna listen, dog. | 我不会被操控的 不会的 蠢狗 |
[29:17] | I’d appreciate it if you didn’t raise your voice. | 你能不能不要这么大声说话 |
[29:20] | Gary Junior is a very nervous pee-er. | 小盖瑞都被吓 尿了 |
[29:32] | Hey! Hey, where is everyone? | 大家在哪里 |
[29:34] | Sara, Sara, Sara. Hey, hey. | 莎拉 莎拉 莎拉 |
[29:35] | Oh, bollocks. How did you escape? | 该死 你是怎么逃出来的 |
[29:37] | Hey, look, I figured it out. | 我弄明白了 |
[29:39] | It’s Gary’s dog. He’s gonna make me kill everyone. | 都是因为盖瑞的狗 他要让我杀掉所有人 |
[29:42] | Okay, babe. Just calm down. | 好的 宝贝 冷静点 |
[29:43] | You told us not to listen to anything you say. | 你之前叫我们不要相信你说的任何话 |
[29:45] | – The dog? – Look, I know. | -是那只狗吗 -我知道这很离谱 |
[29:46] | But just listen. | 听我的吧 |
[29:46] | I can prove to you that I am telling the truth, all right? | 我能证明我在说实话 好吗 |
[29:49] | I had a vision that I killed Gary, | 我看到了我杀了盖瑞的幻象 |
[29:51] | and then in real time, I saved him. | 而在真实情境中 我救了他 |
[29:53] | And the fact that he is alive right now | 他现在还活着的事实 |
[29:55] | proves that I am not lying. | 证明了我不是在说谎 |
[29:58] | You were right to lock yourself up, love. | 你把自己锁起来是正确的 亲爱的 |
[29:59] | Listen, I know that I sound crazy, | 我知道我的话很疯狂 |
[30:01] | but you just take me to that dog, | 你们带我去找那只狗 |
[30:03] | and you will see that I am not. | 就会明白我没在说胡话 |
[30:13] | – Gary, where is Gary Junior? – No idea. | -盖瑞 小盖瑞在哪里 -不知道 |
[30:17] | He ran off shortly after she screamed at him. | 她对他吼叫后 他立马跑开了 |
[30:19] | What? I was saving your life. | 什么 我是在救你的命 |
[30:21] | – From who? – From me! | -谁要我的命 -我 |
[30:23] | Okay, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[30:24] | John, stay with Sara. Gary, let’s go find the dog. | 约翰 你看好莎拉 盖瑞 我们去找那条狗 |
[30:27] | Yes. Teaming up like old times. | 好的 像从前那样合作 |
[30:30] | Gross. Can you wash your hands first, please? | 好恶心 你能先洗手吗 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:37] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[30:40] | What the hell is Gary Junior doing there? | 小盖瑞在那里干什么 |
[30:42] | Wait, go back to the other footage. | 等等 倒回另一段录像 |
[30:47] | There. Zoom out. | 就是这里 缩小 |
[30:57] | Look, he’s there every bloody time. | 看 每一次都有他在场 |
[31:01] | Junior. Here, boy. | 小盖瑞 快过来 小子 |
[31:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[31:07] | Okay, he’s not ship-broken. He doesn’t come when called. | 好了 他不会控制排便 喊他也不过来 |
[31:09] | – Where the hell did you get him? – I don’t want to say. | -这只狗是哪里弄来的 -我不想说 |
[31:12] | Gary, my girlfriend’s gone crazy, | 盖瑞 我的女朋友已经失去理智了 |
[31:13] | and I’m looking for a dog to prove it. | 而我在找一条狗来证明 |
[31:15] | I am beyond mad. | 我简直要疯了 |
[31:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:19] | I rescued him. | 我救了那只狗 |
[31:22] | – From hell. – You adopted a hellhound? | -是从地狱里救出来的 -你养了一只地狱猎犬 |
[31:25] | Well, when you say it like that… | 话虽如此 |
[31:26] | I saw him when we got Astra. | 我们找到阿斯特拉时 我看到了他 |
[31:27] | He was all alone. I felt bad for him. | 我觉得他孤零零的 很可怜 |
[31:30] | Oh, my God. Sara was right. | 我的天啊 莎拉说的对 |
[31:32] | This dog is making us go crazy. This is absurd. | 那只狗让我们都失去了理智 这太荒谬了 |
[31:35] | This is more absurd than that Stab Cast I did on the Son of Sam. | 比在《凶杀播客》里的萨姆之子更荒谬 |
[31:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:40] | What does “Son of Sam” Mean? | “萨姆之子”是什么意思 |
[31:42] | ‘Cause I-I feel like Gary Junior | 我感觉小盖瑞在他的吠声中 |
[31:45] | kept saying that to me in his barks. | 不停地对我说这个 |
[31:47] | What? No, it was a guy in the ’70s in New York. | 什么 不可能 他来自七十年代的纽约 |
[31:49] | He killed a bunch of people | 他杀了一群人 |
[31:50] | and later said that a dog made him do it. | 然后说是一只狗让他这么做的 |
[31:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:53] | You adopted Son of Sam’s demon dog. | 你收养了萨姆之子的恶狗 |
[31:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:59] | At least I didn’t buy from a breeder. | 至少我不是从饲养员那里买来的 |
[32:07] | Whatever he says, don’t listen to him. | 不管他说什么 都别听他的 |
[32:10] | All I hear is annoying barking. | 我只听到了烦人的狗叫声 |
[32:12] | All I hear is why I should murder you all. | 我听见的是我该杀掉你们所有人 |
[32:15] | And he’s making some very good points. | 他说得很有道理 |
[32:19] | – Nate. – Nate. | -内特 -内特 |
[32:20] | Nate, d– No. | 内特 不 |
[32:28] | Was I trying to murder you with a stool? | 我刚想用凳子杀了你们吗 |
[32:30] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -是啊 -是的 |
[32:32] | I am so sorry, guys. | 非常对不起 伙计们 |
[32:35] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[32:36] | It’s a whistle only dogs can hear. | 是只有狗能听到的口哨声 |
[32:39] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么这么对我们 |
[32:40] | Because I hate hats. I hate stupid ties. | 因为我恨帽子 恨破领结 |
[32:44] | And I hate Gary! | 我还恨盖瑞 |
[32:47] | – But I rescued you from hell. – From hell? | -但我把你从地狱救出来了 -从地狱吗 |
[32:51] | Wait, are you working for my sisters? | 等等 你是在替我的姐姐们工作吗 |
[32:53] | no, sweetheart. I’m the Canine of Chaos. | 不 甜心 我是混乱之犬 |
[32:57] | I was gonna have you murder each other | 我本打算让你们互相残杀 |
[32:59] | but now I’m gonna kill you myself! | 但现在我要自己杀掉你们 |
[33:11] | Get to the dais. | 到讲台上去 |
[33:12] | Don’t let me out now. | 现在别放我出去 |
[33:20] | Where’d he go? | 他会去哪儿 |
[33:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[33:35] | Yeah, it looks like we owe you an apology, love. | 看来我们欠你一个对不起 亲爱的 |
[33:38] | Wait, that was Junior? | 等等 那是小盖瑞 |
[33:40] | Well, let’s just say Gary has some explaining to do. | 只能说盖瑞有得解释了 |
[33:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:44] | Let’s go stop this bloody thing before it kills someone. | 我们在它杀人之前阻止它 |
[33:49] | Gary, your hand’s on my– | 盖瑞 你的手在我… |
[33:51] | – Just move it. – Sorry. | -手拿开 -对不起 |
[33:53] | – Ow, Gary, that hurts. – Sorry. | -盖瑞 很疼的 -对不起 |
[33:55] | Gary, your hand is still on my– | 盖瑞 你的手还在我… |
[33:58] | No, I think that’s me. | 不 那应该是我 |
[33:59] | You can leave it if you’re comfortable. | 你觉得舒服的话 就那么放着吧 |
[34:01] | It really doesn’t bother me. | 我真的不介意 |
[34:02] | – Can I put my hand back? – Man, shut up, Gary. | -我可以把手放回去吗 -闭嘴 盖瑞 |
[34:05] | Why are you all acting like | 为什么搞得好像 |
[34:06] | I brought the Son of Sam’s dog here on purpose? | 我是故意把萨姆之子的犬带过来的 |
[34:08] | – That’s who that demon is? – Yeah. | -那就是这个魔鬼的真名 -对 |
[34:10] | Let me out. I will get rid of him. | 放我出去 我会除掉它 |
[34:12] | How? | 怎么做 |
[34:12] | You still don’t trust me, do you? | 你还是不信任我 对吧 |
[34:14] | No. | 不信任 |
[34:15] | Ava, just let her out. | 艾娃 听她说完 |
[34:16] | If we’d listened to her in the first place, | 如果我们最开始就听她解释 |
[34:18] | we wouldn’t be in this hot, uncomfortable mess. | 我们就不会在炎热不适的烂摊子里了 |
[34:23] | Astra, I– yeah. | 阿斯特拉 我… 对了 |
[34:28] | Hey, I think you accidentally put the force field back up. | 我想你不小心把力场调回去了 |
[34:31] | I think she knows. | 我想她知道 |
[34:35] | Oh, come on. | 别呀 |
[34:37] | You’ve got to be kidding! | 你开玩笑吧 |
[34:39] | You really shouldn’t mess | 你们真不该惹 |
[34:40] | with someone so comfortable with torture. | 乐意折磨人的人 |
[34:48] | Lita, open the door. | 丽塔 开开门 |
[34:51] | Go away, Becky. | 走开 贝琪 |
[34:53] | I know what it’s like to be mad at your parents. | 我知道对父母生气的感受 |
[34:55] | I lit mine on fire. | 我把我父母一把火烧了 |
[34:57] | But let’s talk about it. | 但我们可以聊一聊 |
[35:01] | We have nothing to talk about. | 我们没什么可聊的 |
[35:11] | This is taking too damn long. We have to find that dog. | 这太费时间了 我们必须找到那条狗 |
[35:14] | Yeah, don’t I know it. | 对 我难道不知道吗 |
[35:14] | And I could really use another set of eyes. | 我真的需要多一双眼睛 |
[35:16] | – No offense. – Wait, wait, wait. | -无意冒犯 -等等 等等 |
[35:19] | What if we can use my vision to search the ship? | 要是我们用我的幻象来搜索舰艇呢 |
[35:22] | – Yeah. – Give me your hand. | -可以 -给我你的手 |
[35:32] | Is it working? | 管用吗 |
[35:33] | – We have to get to the library. – All right, come on. | -我们得去阅览室 -好 来吧 |
[35:38] | Come on. Open the door. | 别这样 开门吧 |
[35:50] | Lita! | 丽塔 |
[35:59] | Get away from her, you mangy mutt! | 离她远一点 你这恶心的杂种狗 |
[36:07] | You idiot. I was born from fire! | 傻瓜 我生于火焰 |
[36:30] | – What did you do? – Ah! I told it to attack me. | -你做了什么 -我告诉他来攻击我 |
[36:33] | But at least I got you to protect me. | 但至少你可以保护我 |
[36:35] | – John, I’m blind. – But you’re not deaf. | -约翰 我看不见 -但你听得见 |
[36:49] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:51] | To send the demon to hell, | 送恶魔回地狱 |
[36:52] | I need to know its true name. | 得知道他的真名 |
[36:53] | Well, I’m pretty sure it’s not Gary Junior. | 我很确定他真名不叫小盖瑞 |
[36:55] | His name is Marchosias. | 他的名字是马可西亚斯 |
[36:58] | Astra, you dick! | 阿斯特拉 你这个混蛋 |
[37:11] | No! | 不 |
[37:24] | All right, that should do it. | 好了 这样应该行了 |
[37:25] | Gideon, are we back online? | 吉迪恩 我们重新上线了吗 |
[37:29] | I’m happy to report all functions are restored. | 我很高兴向你报告所有功能已恢复 |
[37:32] | – you smell that? – Oh, my God. | -你闻到了吗 -天啊 |
[37:34] | What– | 什么 |
[37:35] | Gideon, what is that smell? | 吉迪恩 这是什么的味道 |
[37:36] | Gideon, did something die in your ventilation system? | 有东西死在通风系统里了吗 |
[37:38] | No, it’s me. | 不 是我 |
[37:41] | I had to scour every inch of the waste disposal unit, | 我必须找遍排泄物处理单元 |
[37:44] | but I found the rings. | 但我找到了戒指 |
[37:47] | Just hold on. | 等等 |
[37:50] | Thanks, Gary. | 谢谢 盖瑞 |
[37:52] | Yeah, getting the rings was a tough but fair punishment | 找戒指很难 但这惩罚是我应得的 |
[37:55] | for letting a hellhound onto the ship. | 是我让地狱恶犬上了舰艇 |
[37:58] | It’s all right. All is forgiven. | 没事 都可以原谅 |
[37:59] | You were obviously mind-controlled. | 你显然被意念控制了 |
[38:02] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[38:04] | I just thought he was really cute. | 我只是觉得他很可爱 |
[38:07] | – Of course you did. – Yeah. | -当然 -是啊 |
[38:09] | Well, this has been very traumatic for me. | 这些事给我造成了很大的精神创伤 |
[38:11] | So, once the time couriers came back online, | 所以通讯员一上线 |
[38:14] | I got myself another emotional-support animal. | 我就又给自己弄了只抚慰宠物 |
[38:18] | – You what? – Oh, come on. | -你做了什么 -不会吧 |
[38:19] | – What? – Oh, come on. | -什么 -不要啊 |
[38:20] | – What is it? – It’s a “Wittle wabbit.” | -它是什么 -它是一只”小兔” |
[38:24] | Oh, babe, it’s actually really cute. | 宝贝 它真的很可爱 |
[38:26] | I’ve named him Gary Junior II. | 我给他取名叫小盖瑞二号 |
[38:29] | Please tell me he’s not from hell, though, | 求求你告诉我他不是从地狱来的 |
[38:30] | because I’m gonna have to– | 不然我只能 |
[38:31] | No, no, I wouldn’t make that mistake again. | 不 我不会再犯那样的错误了 |
[38:33] | No, I got this “Wittle” Guy from a Mysterious Carnie | 我是从神秘卡尼手中得到这只”小兔”的 |
[38:38] | who warned me never to feed him past midnight. | 他还提醒我不要在午夜后喂食 |
[38:47] | – Is one of those for me? – No, you’re too young. | -哪瓶是给我的吗 -没有 你还太小了 |
[38:51] | – Oh, so now you obey the law. – Never. | -这时候倒知道遵守法律了 -永远不会 |
[39:01] | You’re my kid. My responsibility. | 你是我的孩子 该由我负责 |
[39:04] | And I only want what’s best for you. | 我只想给你最好的一切 |
[39:07] | I was a little harsh before, and– | 我以前有点严厉 |
[39:10] | It’s okay. You saved my life. | 没事 你救了我的命 |
[39:13] | It’s no excuse. Let me explain. | 那不是理由 让我解释 |
[39:20] | “The life of a criminal is a life of misery. | “一个罪犯的一生是不幸的 |
[39:23] | “I’ve spent years in jail | “我在监狱里待了许多年 |
[39:24] | “thanks to some red leather freak. | “多亏了那些红皮怪胎 |
[39:26] | So fast, that I couldn’t–“ | “时间过得太快 我没能” |
[39:28] | It’s okay, it’s okay. I get it. | 行了 行了 我明白 |
[39:29] | You just don’t want me | 你只是不想让我 |
[39:30] | to suffer in the ways that you have. | 遭受跟你一样的痛苦 |
[39:34] | Should I, um, stop reading? | 我还要念吗 |
[39:37] | We have a common interest, | 我们有相同的兴趣 |
[39:38] | and I thought we could bond over it. | 我以为可以借此增进感情 |
[39:41] | But I understand why we shouldn’t. | 但我也明白为什么不行 |
[39:45] | Right. I’ll take you home. | 是啊 我送你回家 |
[39:49] | Why? I thought we were spending the weekend together. | 为什么 我们不是一起过周末吗 |
[39:51] | – You want to stay? – Yeah. | -你想留下来 -是啊 |
[39:54] | Today wasn’t so bad… | 今天也还不错 |
[39:57] | Dad. | 爸 |
[40:03] | Roller derby tomorrow. | 明天玩轮滑 |
[40:04] | No. Absolutely not. | 不行 肯定不行 |
[40:05] | – The mall? – Definitely no. | -逛商场 -绝对不行 |
[40:15] | I see you’re making yourself comfortable. | 看来你已经自便了 |
[40:19] | – You looking for John? – No. | -你在找约翰吗 -没有 |
[40:23] | I am looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[40:26] | Why? We’re not friends. | 为什么 我们又不是朋友 |
[40:29] | I only saved your entire team because it helped me. | 我救你们团队是为了帮我自已 |
[40:33] | And I only told Ava to let you out because it helped us. | 我让艾娃放你出来是为了帮我们俩 |
[40:37] | So we’re even. We’re the same. | 所以我们两清了 我们是同类 |
[40:40] | No, girl. | 你错了 妹子 |
[40:40] | You released encores onto the world | 你把回升者释放到这个世界上 |
[40:43] | just to get your own way. | 只是为了你自己 |
[40:46] | So we’re not even. | 那我们还没扯平 |
[40:47] | We’ll keep using each other till it stops suiting us. | 趁还可以 我们就相互利用吧 |
[40:50] | I am comfortable with that. | 我很乐意 |
[40:54] | I’m not. | 我不乐意 |
[40:56] | I don’t know–let’s see if we can be more than that. | 我说不好 那看看我们的关系能否更近一步 |
[41:02] | Come on, let me show you around this weirdo ship. | 来吧 我带你逛逛这艘怪船 |
[41:04] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[41:06] | Not planning on staying long. | 没打算在这待很久 |
[41:09] | But you get points for trying. | 但你尝试的态度值得肯定 |
[41:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:24] | You know, I was thinking maybe later we could– | 我在想也许一会儿我们可以 |
[41:26] | Try blindfolding you? | 蒙住你的眼睛 |
[41:28] | Stop reading my mind, or it’s gonna get– | 别再读我的心思了 不然会变得 |
[41:29] | Awesome? | 很厉害 |
[41:31] | Okay, let’s just fix you up. Come on, baby. | 好了 我们这就治好你 上来 宝贝 |
[41:40] | Okay, Gideon. Do your thing. | 好了 吉迪恩 做事 |
[41:46] | Scan complete. | 扫描完成 |
[41:47] | I do not detect any abnormalities | 兰斯船长的眼部 |
[41:49] | in Captain Lance’s ocular region. | 未检测到任何异常 |
[41:51] | What do you mean no abnormalities? | 没有异常是什么意思 |
[41:53] | Gideon, she’s still blind. | 吉迪恩 她还是看不见 |
[41:54] | I’m sorry, but there’s nothing I can do. | 对不起 我无能为力 |