时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – How did you do that? – How did I do that? | -你怎么做到的 -我怎么做到的 |
[00:05] | Remember when we dented history? | 记不记得我们改变了历史 |
[00:06] | By building Heyworld, we changed the future. | 通过建造海伍德乐园 我们改变了未来 |
[00:09] | What you think of as a haunting is a temporal echo. | 你以为的闹鬼其实是时间的回声 |
[00:12] | She is the you before you. | 她就是发生事故之前的你 |
[00:14] | – Zari, no! – What is that? | -扎莉 不要 -那是什么 |
[00:16] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不掉我的 |
[00:17] | – No! – I’m a god. | -不 -我可是神 |
[00:21] | We’re being hunted by a pair of bloody gods. | 我们正在被一对嗜血神灵追杀 |
[00:24] | The situation just got a hell of a lot more dicey. | 而我们的处境也变得更凶险了 |
[00:26] | Behrad is dead. Can that Loom bring him back? | 贝哈德死了 那个织布机能让贝哈德复活吗 |
[00:29] | If we get the last piece, yeah. | 找到最后一块就可以 |
[00:40] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这呢 |
[00:41] | It’s always the artsy types with you, ain’t it? | 你总是这么有雅兴 |
[00:44] | How many times must I tell you my powers | 告诉你多少次了 我的力量 |
[00:47] | are not at all for your amusement Clotho. | 不是供你娱乐的 克洛索 |
[00:49] | Wait, wait, wait, time out. | 等一下 等一下 暂停 |
[00:51] | But you did look different at the time, though, right? | 你那时候的长相肯定不是现在这样吧 |
[00:52] | Shapeshifter. ‘Course I did. | 我是变形者 当然不是 |
[00:54] | But it makes the story easier to imagine | 但是直接联想成我这样 |
[00:56] | if you just picture me. | 你们能更好想象故事的画面 |
[00:57] | Yeah, just pay attention. | 好好听着 |
[00:59] | Anyway, then she said her magic word… | 然后她念出了魔咒 |
[01:02] | Enchantress. | 魔女现身 |
[01:07] | I imagine this has something to do with your theft | 我猜你找我是因为偷了 |
[01:10] | of the Loom of Fate? | 命运织布机 |
[01:11] | You disapprove? | 你反对 |
[01:14] | No. | 不 |
[01:15] | Humanity’s status quo should be shaken up | 人类的现状每过几千年 |
[01:17] | every few millennia. | 就需要变革一次 |
[01:19] | It’s good for them. | 这对他们有好处 |
[01:20] | Well, I’m glad you think so, | 你能这么想我很开心 |
[01:22] | because this is a pretty big shake-up. | 因为这一次变革有点大 |
[01:25] | I need to make sure that no one ever finds this. | 我要你保证没人能发现这个 |
[01:28] | Not even me, and especially not Lachesis. | 包括我 特别是拉克西丝 |
[01:31] | You think you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[01:31] | Question. La-who? | 提问 拉什么 |
[01:33] | Lachesis, she’s my elder sister. | 拉克西丝 她是我的姐姐 |
[01:36] | And also the Leader of the Fates. | 同样是命运之主 |
[01:38] | Now, she’s a real master manipulator. | 她才是操纵人的高手 |
[01:40] | Atropos kills because Lachesis wills it. | 阿特洛波斯全因拉克西丝的意愿杀人 |
[01:42] | It is you, Clotho, that has the difficult task. | 你的任务才艰巨 克洛索 |
[01:46] | What, running and hiding? | 哪里艰巨 逃跑和躲藏吗 |
[01:47] | I’m relieving you of a piece of the Loom | 我将你从织布机的一块中解放 |
[01:49] | that has been your entire reason for existence. | 这也是你存在的理由 |
[01:52] | Now that you are free of it, | 既然你已解脱 |
[01:54] | it’ll be up to you to determine what, if anything, | 将由你来决定 克洛索之后 |
[01:56] | is left of Clotho in its wake. | 还会剩下什么 |
[01:59] | All I need is to make sure that that ring is never found. | 我只用确保没人能找到这枚戒指 |
[02:03] | Existential actualization can come later. | 人类生存以后再说 |
[02:09] | You cannot run forever, Clotho. | 你不能永远逃避 克洛索 |
[02:14] | And that is the last thing that I remember. | 这就是我所记得的一切 |
[02:15] | You have no idea what spell Enchantress cast? | 你完全不知道魔女下了什么咒 |
[02:18] | Well, that would kind of defeat the whole point of going to her, | 我要知道就不用费劲去找她了 |
[02:20] | now wouldn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[02:21] | But Charlie, all we need is the third ring | 查莉 我们只需要第三枚戒指 |
[02:22] | to bring Behrad back– | 救活贝哈德 |
[02:23] | And now you’re telling us it’s impossible to find? | 而你却告诉我们根本不可能找到 |
[02:26] | Maybe you could’ve mentioned that | 你姐姐上船前 |
[02:27] | before your sister got on the ship? | 就不能说一声吗 |
[02:29] | See, this is exactly the kind of thing | 这就是我一直担心 |
[02:30] | – I was afraid would happen. – Stop. | -会发生的局面 -别说了 |
[02:32] | Passing blame is not gonna help anything. | 互相指责解决不了任何问题 |
[02:35] | I’m sorry, Z. | 很抱歉 Z |
[02:36] | This Enchantress is a witch, right? | 这个魔女是个女巫对吗 |
[02:39] | Well, we have whatever it is you are. | 我们这里有你这么一位 |
[02:42] | So do some hocus pocus and find the ring. | 所以念几个咒语给我们找到那戒指吧 |
[02:44] | Yeah, well, it’s not as simple as finding Atropos’s ring, love. | 这可没找到阿特洛波斯戒指那样容易 |
[02:47] | Locating something hidden by someone as powerful as Enchantress, | 寻找一件被魔女那样强大的人隐藏的物品 |
[02:50] | that can take months, maybe even years. | 可以花上数个月 甚至几年 |
[02:52] | I don’t accept that. | 我无法接受 |
[02:54] | Behrad is gone and he’s not coming back | 贝哈德死了 并且在你找到戒指之前 |
[02:56] | until you find the ring. | 无法复活 |
[02:58] | So figure it out, magic man. | 所以想办法去吧 魔法男 |
[03:02] | Fast. | 快去 |
[03:29] | You know, um, | 你知道吗 |
[03:30] | I’m here for you if you ever want to talk about Behrad. | 你要是想谈谈贝哈德 可以找我 |
[03:34] | We’re getting him back. | 我们会救活他的 |
[03:37] | There is no point in dwelling on it, | 没意为此事过于沮丧 |
[03:39] | because everything’s gonna be fine. | 因为一切都会好的 |
[03:41] | – Totally. – By the way, uh, | -绝对的 -对了 |
[03:43] | when I went on that totem journey thing, | 当我进行那个图腾之旅的时候 |
[03:47] | I met the other me. | 我遇到了另外那个我 |
[03:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:54] | How–how is she? | 她 她怎么样 |
[03:57] | She’s great. | 她很棒 |
[03:58] | Tough, cool… | 坚强 很酷 |
[04:01] | You must have a thing for warrior women. | 你一定很喜欢女战士 |
[04:03] | Only if they’re from another time period | 只要是她们是从另一个时代来的 |
[04:05] | and eventually will leave me, sure. | 并且最终会离开我 没错 |
[04:09] | Did she have a message for me? | 她有话要带给我吗 |
[04:12] | No. | 没有 |
[04:17] | But I can tell she really cares about you. | 但我可以看出她很在乎你 |
[04:22] | I really care about her. | 我真的很在乎她 |
[04:24] | And just so you know, I, um, | 而且顺便一提 我… |
[04:26] | I care about you too. | 我也很在乎你 |
[04:31] | Oh, all right, lovebirds, | 好了 小情人们 |
[04:33] | look, I think I’ve got something. | 我想我有突破了 |
[04:34] | Now, it won’t be pretty, but it might just work, | 虽然不太好看 但或许有用 |
[04:36] | so come on, chop-chop! | 所以快来吧 速度 |
[04:42] | 诺森伯兰郡 英国 2020年 | |
[05:00] | Sara, are you there? | 莎拉 你在吗 |
[05:04] | Hey, Sara? | 莎拉 |
[05:06] | Sara? You all right? | 莎拉 你还好吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah, I just, um… | 还好 我只是… |
[05:13] | It was nothing. I’m good. | 没什么 我很好 |
[05:16] | Listen, you got hit full-force | 听着 你承受了 |
[05:18] | with the power of Atropos. | 阿特洛波斯的全力一击 |
[05:20] | I know you survived, | 我知道你活了下来 |
[05:21] | but there could still be repercussions. | 但是可能会有后遗症 |
[05:23] | Charlie, look, I’m telling you, | 查理 我跟你说了 |
[05:25] | I’m completely fine, all right? | 我完全没事 好吗 |
[05:28] | Assassin’s honor. | 向刺客的荣誉起誓 |
[05:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:32] | All right, you lot, listen up. | 好了 你们几个 听清楚 |
[05:34] | Our Lachesis’s ring could be anywhere in space and time. | 我们的拉克西丝戒指可能在任何时空 |
[05:38] | I’m gonna need to borrow a little bit of magical energy | 我需要借助你们的一些魔法能量 |
[05:40] | off you lot to help amplify the summoning spell. | 来增强召唤咒语 |
[05:42] | – Exactly how does that work? – It’s easy. | -这具体是怎么运作的 -很简单 |
[05:45] | All you need to do is keep your mouths shut | 你们要做的就是闭上嘴 |
[05:46] | and let me use your auras like batteries. | 让我运用你们的气做电池 |
[05:48] | Is this safe? It doesn’t sound safe. | 安全吗 听起来不安全 |
[05:50] | It isn’t. Any more questions? | 不安全 还有问题吗 |
[05:51] | Good, let’s hold hands. | 很好 拉起手 |
[05:55] | O circule, te vocavi ad hunc locum et tempus. | 圆环 我在此时此地召唤 |
[06:03] | Veni hic, te iubeo. | 应我所求 |
[06:06] | Whoa, this feels weird. | 这感觉怪怪的 |
[06:09] | It is weird. | 是挺奇怪 |
[06:10] | Kinda like that time we went mushroom picking. | 有点像是那次我们去采蘑菇 |
[06:12] | Focus, or you’ll botch the bloody spell! | 集中精力 不然你们会毁掉咒语 |
[06:14] | Vincio cum hunc loco. | 困于此地 |
[06:37] | – Sara! – Focus! | -莎拉 -专心 |
[06:39] | Vincio ad hunc tempori! | 困于此时 |
[07:05] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
[07:10] | Wait, something happened. | 等等 出了什么事 |
[07:12] | Oh, bollocks. | 见鬼 |
[07:14] | When everyone lost focus, | 大家分心的时候 |
[07:15] | I’d successfully bound the ring to the house, | 我本该成功把那戒指封在房子里 |
[07:17] | but I was still working to anchor it temporally. | 但我当时还在努力固定它 |
[07:20] | So you, me, and the ring have been | 所以你 我和那戒指 |
[07:22] | whooshed into the past? | 被送到了过去 |
[07:24] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[07:25] | It’s magic, love, it’s more of an art than a science. | 这是魔法 亲爱的 它比起科学 更近似于艺术 |
[07:29] | Oh, my, are those guests? I didn’t hear the bell ring. | 老天 是客人吗 我没听到门铃 |
[07:34] | Well, hello. I’m Mrs. Hughes. | 你好 我是休斯夫人 |
[07:36] | I’m so sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[07:38] | Oh, no bother, love. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[07:40] | This is a lovely, uh, boarding house. | 这家招待所还不错哦 |
[07:43] | You know, I could see myself living here. | 我都能想象自己住这里的样子 |
[07:45] | Now where ever did my etui get to? | 我的小匣子去哪里了 |
[07:48] | Is it that? | 是那个吗 |
[07:51] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[07:53] | I would’ve found it eventually. | 我最后总会找到它 |
[07:56] | Sometimes one just needs to stop looking. | 有时候就在眼皮底下 |
[07:59] | Right, totally. | 对 非常正确 |
[08:01] | Is that another guest already? | 又来了一名客人吗 |
[08:04] | It is, indeed. | 确实如此 |
[08:06] | Dr. White at your service. | 怀特医生为您服务 |
[08:09] | Were you two going to book a room, or… | 你们俩是要订一间房还是 |
[08:12] | Right you are. Yes, me and my wife here– | 你说的很对 对 我和我老婆 |
[08:14] | Oh, we are not– not married. | 我们还没 没结婚 |
[08:17] | Well, I’m afraid I’m a bit traditional. | 我恐怕我有点保守 |
[08:20] | I don’t allow single women to stay in my establishment. | 单身女性不能在我这里留宿 |
[08:24] | But we are engaged, yay. | 但我们订婚了 |
[08:27] | Ah, my sincerest congratulations. | 衷心祝贺 |
[08:31] | Please sign here. | 请在这里签字 |
[08:32] | Oh, yes, of course. | 好 当然 |
[08:36] | And you will be in room number three, upstairs. | 你们的房间是三号 在楼上 |
[08:39] | Supper is at 8:00, sharp. | 八点准时吃晚饭 |
[08:42] | Right, thank you. Mr. White. | 好 谢谢 怀特先生 |
[08:50] | You know, you should take note. | 你应该注意下 |
[08:51] | This place could actually look kind of decent | 这地方好好打理一下 |
[08:53] | with a bit of TLC. | 是可以体面点的 |
[08:54] | See what a difference a nice set of curtains can make? | 看看一套漂亮的窗帘有多大用处 |
[08:56] | Yeah, all right. Now let’s, uh, | 对 很对 现在我们 |
[08:58] | take stock of our situation, shall we? | 整理一下目前的情况好吗 |
[09:00] | Now, I’m assuming you can wield the totem like Behrad. | 我假设你可以像贝哈德一样用图腾 |
[09:02] | I’m just holding onto this for him. | 我只是暂时替他保管图腾 |
[09:04] | I don’t have a superpower. | 我没有超能力 |
[09:06] | Unless you count having flawless brows. | 除非完美眉毛也算超能力 |
[09:08] | I don’t. | 不算 |
[09:09] | Oh, and by age 15, | 另外15岁时 |
[09:10] | I built a social media empire | 我就建立了价值五个亿美金的 |
[09:11] | valued at over $500 million. | 传媒帝国 |
[09:13] | “The New York Times” called me the most influential influencer | 《纽约时报》称我为这一代 |
[09:15] | of my generation. | 影响力最大的人 |
[09:16] | Oh, “The New York Times,” Eh? | 《纽约时报》 |
[09:18] | Yeah, it’s like an app that tells you the news. | 就是一个播报新闻的应用 |
[09:20] | So, uh, your superpower is that you’re sort of popular? | 你的超能力是你比较受欢迎 |
[09:25] | Aww, calling me “sort of” popular | 说我”比较”受欢迎 |
[09:27] | is like calling da Vinci “sort of” a genius. | 就跟说达芬奇”比较”有天赋一样 |
[09:29] | Great. Got it. | 好 我懂了 |
[09:32] | What about you? What exactly do you do, | 你呢 你是做什么的 |
[09:35] | besides wear the same outfit every day | 除了天天穿同一套衣服 |
[09:37] | – and screw up spells? – Well, I’ve banished demons, | -然后施法失败 -我驱逐恶魔 |
[09:39] | slain dragons, and walked through the fires of Hell. | 屠龙 走过地狱之火 |
[09:41] | I’m a sneaky bastard | 我虽不光明正大 |
[09:42] | and the greatest sorcerer that ever lived. | 但却是史上最伟大的巫师 |
[09:43] | Cool, cool, cool. Do you wanna go ahead and “Sorcer” something | 厉害 厉害 你要不要使出你的巫师绝招 |
[09:45] | so we can find the ring and get out of here? | 好让我们找到戒指然后离开呢 |
[09:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[10:00] | Okay, so does that mean it’s in there? | 所以是说东西在里面吗 |
[10:02] | Yeah, it seems so. This is the Doctor’s room. | 好像是的 这是医生诊室 |
[10:05] | Maybe you could, influence him out while I go check it out? | 我进去找的时候 或许你可以想办法引开他 |
[10:10] | See? You need my skill set already. | 看到没 你需要我的技能了 |
[10:12] | Yeah, right. Good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[10:23] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[10:26] | I seem to have come down with something, Doctor. | 我好像生病了 医生 |
[10:29] | Might you be able to give me a checkup? | 你能不能帮我检查一下 |
[10:31] | Of course. Be happy to help. | 当然 乐意帮忙 |
[10:34] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[10:37] | Perhaps we could go down to the sitting room. | 不如我们可以去会客室吧 |
[10:39] | I am a newly engaged woman, after all. | 毕竟我刚订婚 |
[10:42] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:44] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[10:58] | No ring? | 没戴戒指吗 |
[11:00] | We are still looking for one. | 我们还在找 |
[11:02] | And you arrived with no luggage, if I’m not mistaken. | 如果我没记错的话 你来时没带行李 |
[11:05] | Couldn’t wait to get away from the city. | 等不及离开这座城市 |
[11:06] | Yes, I could see why your betrothed would want to get you | 是的 我看得出为什么你未婚夫 |
[11:09] | to himself as quickly as possible. | 想尽快抱得美人归了 |
[11:11] | You have a beautiful face. | 你长得很漂亮 |
[11:13] | Thank you. I moisturize. | 谢谢 我有保湿 |
[11:15] | It’s not like my face. | 不像我的脸 |
[11:18] | No one remembers my face. | 没人记得我的长相 |
[11:20] | You know, you could, | 你可以 |
[11:23] | look into getting a rebranding specialist. | 考虑找一个重塑专家 |
[11:26] | I’m afraid your case is worse than I thought. | 看来你的情况比我想的糟糕 |
[11:29] | I must insist we return to my room | 我坚持我们回我房间 |
[11:30] | for a more thorough examination. | 做更详细的检查 |
[11:35] | My gosh. Look at that. | 天啊 你看 |
[11:37] | No more cough. | 我不咳了 |
[11:40] | You are a real miracle worker, Doc. | 你真是个奇迹缔造者 医生 |
[11:42] | You should just stay here, relax, | 你应该待在这里 休息一下 |
[11:44] | have a drink, and I’m gonna– | 喝点东西 我要… |
[11:46] | okay, bye-bye. | 拜拜了 |
[12:08] | John! | 约翰 |
[12:10] | John? | 约翰 |
[12:11] | It seems we did end up in my room, after all. | 看来我们又回到我房间了 |
[12:14] | Shall we begin the examination? | 我们开始检查吧 |
[12:34] | John, you killed him! | 约翰 你杀了他 |
[12:36] | ‘Course I did. He’s Jack the bloody Ripper. | 当然 他是如假包换的开膛手杰克 |
[12:40] | Behind you! | 他在你后面 |
[12:46] | Blimey. | 我的天啊 |
[12:47] | Old Leather Apron here must be an Encore. | 这位老皮围裙肯定是位回升者 |
[12:49] | Hand me some rope now, will you, love? | 把绳子递给我 亲爱的 |
[12:54] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[12:55] | Captain Lance is experiencing unusual activity in the striatum, | 兰斯队长的纹状体出现异常活动 |
[12:59] | a region of the brain that processes time. | 纹状体是大脑中负责处理时间的区域 |
[13:01] | I am continuing to run tests to determine the cause. | 我会继续检测并确定原因 |
[13:04] | So Atropos not only killed Behrad, | 所以阿特洛波斯不只杀了贝哈德 |
[13:06] | but also managed to put Sara in a coma. | 还让莎拉陷入了昏迷 |
[13:08] | I don’t think the team’s gonna survive | 再和你姐姐发生冲突的话 |
[13:09] | another run-in with your sister, Charlie. | 我认为小队没法幸存 查莉 |
[13:11] | Well, if we had it my way, | 如果我们按我说的做 |
[13:12] | we never would’ve run into her in the first place. | 我们绝对不会碰到她 |
[13:14] | Pardon me, but Dr. Heywood and Mr. Green | 不好意思 但海伍德博士和格林先生 |
[13:16] | are requesting your presence on the Bridge. | 请求你们去舰桥一趟 |
[13:18] | The Prognosticator is showing unusual Encore activity. | 预测者显示回升者有异常活动 |
[13:23] | You got this, Captain. | 你可以的 船长 |
[13:25] | Right. | 好 |
[13:27] | Captain. | 船长 |
[13:31] | All the Encores are moving through time. | 回升者正在时空穿梭 |
[13:34] | More specifically, they’re all heading towards a particular point. | 具体点说 他们都在向一个时间点移动 |
[13:37] | Looks like they’re hunting something. | 好像在追踪什么 |
[13:39] | Or someone. | 或什么人 |
[13:40] | Astra must have sent the Encores after John. | 阿斯特拉肯定派回升者来找约翰了 |
[13:42] | Gideon, pinpoint where and when they’re converging. | 吉迪恩 找出他们集合的时间和地点 |
[13:45] | See, guys? I knew all my time spent creating | 看见了吗 我花那么多时间 |
[13:46] | the Prognosticator would be worth it. | 创造预测者可不是白费的 |
[13:48] | Ava Sharpe saves the day again. | 艾娃·夏普又拯救世界了 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 船长 |
[13:51] | It appears that the Prognosticator | 预测者似乎没有能力 |
[13:53] | is not equipped to handle time-traveling Encores. | 应对时空穿梭的回升者 |
[13:57] | Ava, take a deep breath– | 艾娃 深呼吸 |
[13:58] | You know what? We don’t even know if Sara’s gonna wake up, | 知道吗 我们连莎拉会不会醒都不确定 |
[14:00] | and if she does, she’s gonna find out | 她要是醒了 就会发现 |
[14:01] | that two of the Legends are missing. | 两名传奇队员失踪 |
[14:02] | – This is beyond unacceptable. – Let’s just sit down. | -这让我怎么接受 -我们坐下来 |
[14:06] | I’ll brew you a cup of your favorite herbal tea– | 我给你沏一杯你最爱的花草茶 |
[14:08] | I’m not just gonna sit around and do nothing. | 我不能坐以待毙 |
[14:09] | If we can’t track the Encores, | 如果追踪不到回升者 |
[14:11] | we have to go after them at the source–Astra. | 就只能去找源头了 阿斯特拉 |
[14:13] | I seriously doubt she’s just gonna agree to stop doing | 我有理由怀疑 她不可能轻易同意 |
[14:15] | whatever her current evil plan is. | 停止她的恶毒计划 |
[14:18] | That’s why I’m not gonna give her a choice. | 所以我不给她选择的机会 |
[14:22] | Nighty-night, Jackie-boy. | 晚安 小杰克 |
[14:23] | Sweet dreams of disembowelment and all that jazz. | 祝你梦见自己被开膛 试试有多刺激 |
[14:25] | What the hell, John? | 搞什么 约翰 |
[14:27] | Astra must have sent him here after me. | 阿斯特拉肯定派了他来追我 |
[14:29] | You know, not everything is about you. | 你要知道 不是什么都与你有关的 |
[14:31] | Yeah, well, it’d be a big bloody coincidence | 是 那么一个回升者 |
[14:33] | if an Encore just happened to show up in the same time | 无缘无故和我们在同一时间出现在同一地方 |
[14:36] | and place as us for no apparent reason. | 真是天大的巧合了 |
[14:38] | Okay, fine, but I thought you and Astra had a deal? | 行吧 但你和阿斯特拉不是达成协议了吗 |
[14:40] | Clearly she got impatient, all right? | 显然她没耐心了吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 我知道这感觉 |
[14:44] | Did you find the ring? | 你找到戒指了吗 |
[14:46] | It wasn’t in his room. | 不在他房间 |
[14:47] | Now something is interfering with my magic. | 有东西在干扰我的魔法 |
[14:49] | Yeah, some great sorcerer. | 对 某个强大的魔法师 |
[14:51] | Ooh, some great influencer. | 某个强大的影响者 |
[14:53] | You could barely keep him distracted for ten minutes. | 你让他分心十分钟都做不到 |
[14:55] | Oh, I’m sorry, | 真是抱歉 |
[14:56] | should I have let myself be serial killed | 我就该任由我自己一次次被杀害 |
[14:59] | so you would’ve had five more minutes to not find the ring? | 好给你争取五分钟找一个找不到的戒指 |
[15:02] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[15:03] | We should split up so we can both find this in peace. | 我们就该分头找 清净一点 |
[15:05] | Fine by me, sweetheart. | 求之不得 亲爱的 |
[15:14] | Howdy, ma’am. My name’s Clyde Barrow. | 你好啊 女士 我叫克莱德·巴罗 |
[15:17] | And my name’s Bonnie. | 我叫邦妮 |
[15:18] | And we’re in need of some accommodations. | 我们需要住宿 |
[15:21] | Bloody hell, they’re all Encores. | 见鬼 他们都是回升者 |
[15:28] | All right, while I’m down there, you two need to work on | 我在下面的时候 你们俩得想办法 |
[15:30] | fixing the Prognosticator so we can track down Zari and John. | 修好预测者 找到扎莉和约翰 |
[15:33] | – Well, tech is not really– – Charlie. | -技术的东西我不太 -查莉 |
[15:36] | Sure, we’ll figure it out. | 行 我们能解决 |
[15:37] | Um, I feel like somebody has to ask you. | 我觉得有必要问一下你 |
[15:39] | Are you 100% certain you want Gary to take you to Hell? | 你确定要让盖瑞带你去地狱吗 |
[15:43] | I was kinda wondering the same thing. | 我也想问同样的问题 |
[15:44] | Look, Gary’s the only wizard I have access to, and besides, | 你看 我只认识盖瑞这一个巫师 而且 |
[15:46] | I’m not only taking Gary down there, | 我不仅要带盖瑞下去 |
[15:48] | I’m gonna need some extra muscle too. | 我还需要些人手 |
[15:49] | Well, thank you for noticing the extra reps | 感谢 看来你注意到我最近 |
[15:51] | I’ve been putting on the lat machine. | 拉力器锻炼强度有所增加 |
[15:53] | You ready, Mick? | 准备好了吗 米克 |
[15:54] | Oh, Mick, I thought you were taking time off | 米克 我以为你休假 |
[15:56] | to hang out with the kid? | 陪孩子去了 |
[15:57] | She told me to go to Hell. Where are we headed? | 她让我下地狱 我们要去哪里 |
[15:59] | The portal to Hell is ready, Captain. | 地狱传送门已准备好 船长 |
[16:01] | All that’s left is for… | 就差… |
[16:03] | me to drink some of this demon blood. | 我喝点恶魔之血了 |
[16:05] | – Come on, Gary. – Okay, yeah. Okay. | -加油 盖瑞 -好 好吧 |
[16:12] | It’s actually quite tangy. | 其实还挺香浓 |
[16:14] | Okay, how do we do this? | 好 然后怎么做 |
[16:16] | I will say some words, and then the sigil | 我会念几句话 然后魔印 |
[16:17] | will transport us to Hell for precisely four hours. | 会把我们传送到地狱 待四个小时 |
[16:21] | After that, we’ll be transported right back here. | 四小时后 我们会被传送回这里 |
[16:23] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来还行 |
[16:25] | Enter. | 请进 |
[16:35] | Flesh become my flesh. | 让我们血肉相融 |
[16:37] | Soul become my soul. | 灵魂相通 |
[16:39] | Hades, firstborn of Cronus and Rhea, | 哈迪斯 克洛诺斯与瑞亚之子 |
[16:42] | I call upon you. | 我召唤你 |
[16:45] | All right, Mick, get ready to light it up. | 行了 米克 准备点火 |
[16:51] | – Beer? – Yeah. | -要啤酒吗 -要 |
[16:55] | This was a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[16:57] | Should’ve worn shoulder pads to blend in. | 应该戴上垫肩融入他们的 |
[16:59] | I like it. There’s fire. | 我挺喜欢 还有火 |
[17:01] | Let’s just find Astra. | 直接去找阿斯特拉 |
[17:03] | About time we killed the bitch. | 是时候杀了那个贱人了 |
[17:04] | No! John has been working so hard to rehabilitate her. | 不行 约翰费尽千辛万苦去拯救她 |
[17:07] | Also, I thought we didn’t use that word anymore. | 而且 我们最好别用那个词 |
[17:09] | You know what? I’m gonna let the B-word slide this time. | 这次我就不用那个词骂她了 |
[17:10] | She sent a bunch of criminals after our friends. | 但她派了一群罪犯追杀我们的朋友 |
[17:12] | How do we even find her? What are we supposed to do, | 我们该怎么找她 怎么办 |
[17:14] | just ask a random demon off the street? | 随便问一个路边的恶魔吗 |
[17:18] | – Where’s Astra? – She’s at her club. | -阿斯特拉在哪里 -她在自己的俱乐部 |
[17:20] | Uh, two streets down, make a left. | 走两条街 然后左转 |
[17:23] | Wow, I didn’t expect that to work. | 没想到真的有用 |
[17:25] | Thanks, Mickey. | 谢了 小米 |
[17:35] | You know, it’s times like this, | 每到这种时候 |
[17:36] | that I wish I hadn’t given up smoking. | 我就会后悔戒烟 |
[17:38] | Yeah, well, I wish I had brought my own hairbrush. | 是啊 我希望我带了梳子 |
[17:40] | Guess we’re both out of luck. | 看来我们都不太走运 |
[17:42] | Why would Astra send so many Encores after me? | 为什么阿斯特拉要派这么多回升者来找我 |
[17:44] | I mean, seems like overkill. | 感觉有点夸张 |
[17:46] | Again, maybe it’s not all about you. | 再说一遍 或许并非跟你有关 |
[17:49] | What if they’re after the ring? | 万一他们是在找戒指呢 |
[17:51] | You know, I never told Astra about the Loom of Fate, | 我从来没告诉过阿斯特拉命运织布机的事 |
[17:53] | but you might be onto something. | 不过你可能说到点子上了 |
[17:57] | Oh, look at that. Supper time. | 瞧 晚餐时间到了 |
[18:00] | You’re not seriously suggesting | 你不是认真提议 |
[18:02] | we go dine with Hell-people. | 要我们和地狱人共进晚餐吧 |
[18:04] | I am seriously suggesting | 我的确是在认真提议 |
[18:05] | that you stay while I handle it. | 你留下 我去解决 |
[18:07] | I am part of this. | 我也是一份子 |
[18:09] | And possess far superior social skills. | 而且我拥有高超的社交能力 |
[18:11] | Yeah, well, you bottled it when Jack the Ripper attacked. | 也是 开膛手杰克袭击时是你封住他的 |
[18:13] | Look, I can’t look after you | 听着 我没办法边保护你 |
[18:15] | and figure out what Astra’s up to at the same time. | 边搞清楚阿斯特拉的真正意图 |
[18:18] | This might be Behrad’s totem, | 这可能是贝哈德的图腾 |
[18:19] | but there is a little warrior me inside here | 但里面有一个小战士 |
[18:22] | from a different timeline and she’s gonna protect me. | 来自不同的时间线 她会保护我 |
[18:25] | I don’t even know what to say to that. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[18:27] | But I will say this. | 但我要说的是 |
[18:29] | Even if I have to tie you up myself, | 就算要亲手绑住你 |
[18:32] | you’re staying here. | 你也得留在这里 |
[18:40] | Quiesce. | 安静 |
[18:42] | – What are you doing? – Well, I can’t exactly | -你在干什么 -我现在不能 |
[18:44] | go out there as John Constantine now, can I? | 以约翰·康斯坦丁的身份出现 对吧 |
[18:48] | I think I have an idea. | 我想我有个主意了 |
[18:52] | Clyde and I were tortured by Manaxos the Mutilator himself. | 我和克莱德受尽毁坏者马纳考斯的折磨 |
[18:56] | Your pain was a mere trifle | 跟诺斯福辛对我的所作所为比起来 |
[18:58] | compared to what the Norfulthing did to me. | 你们所受的痛苦简直不值一提 |
[19:00] | I thought the Hellhounds | 我还以为地狱猎犬 |
[19:01] | were the worst evil a man could suffer. | 是一个人所能承受的最可怕的恶魔 |
[19:03] | Who exactly are you that you were worth Norfulthing’s time? | 你究竟是何方神圣 值得诺斯福辛花费时间 |
[19:06] | I am, of course, King Henry VIII, | 我当然是 亨利八世 |
[19:09] | ruler of the British Empire. | 大英帝国的统治者 |
[19:11] | And what crime sent you to Hell? | 那又是什么罪行把你们送下地狱 |
[19:13] | We rob banks. | 我们抢劫银行 |
[19:15] | And I plunder boats. | 我是海盗 |
[19:18] | You may have heard of me. | 你们应该听说过我的大名 |
[19:20] | The name’s Black Caesar. | 我的名字是黑凯撒 |
[19:21] | – Caesar? – Ah, and you must be Brutus. | -凯撒 -那你一定是布鲁图斯 |
[19:25] | I always favored beheadings | 我更倾向于斩首 |
[19:26] | over stabbing someone in the back. | 而不是在别人背后捅刀 |
[19:28] | Less cowardly. | 没那么懦弱 |
[19:30] | Supper is ready. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[19:33] | Now, stop dillydallying | 别再磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[19:34] | and come and have a seat before the food gets cold. | 在菜变凉前 赶快到餐桌上坐好 |
[19:49] | Excuse me, Miss Astra. | 打扰一下 阿斯特拉小姐 |
[19:50] | Found this scum lurking by the entrance. | 发现这个人渣在门口鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[19:53] | “Lurking” Seems like an overly sinister way to describe it– | 用”鬼鬼祟祟”来形容好像有点太贬义了… |
[19:56] | Why are you here, twerp? | 你为什么会在这里 白痴 |
[19:57] | John Constantine is outside. | 约翰·康斯坦丁在外面 |
[19:59] | He knows you’re impatient with him, | 他知道你对他没耐性 |
[20:00] | but he has the, uh, thing he promised you. | 不过他 有一件承诺过你的事情 |
[20:02] | But he doesn’t want to come in here and risk being seen. | 但是他不想冒着被看到的风险进来这里 |
[20:04] | So if you could take a quick break from eating…bugs | 所以如果你先别吃虫子 |
[20:07] | and come with me– | 然后跟我来… |
[20:09] | Waste my time and I’ll let my demonic friends here | 浪费我时间的话 我会让这里的恶魔朋友 |
[20:11] | use you as a human piñata. | 将你变成人体玩偶 |
[20:21] | So that’s where Genghis Khan’s sword went. | 原来成吉思汗的剑在你这里 |
[20:23] | It’s over, Astra. | 都结束了 阿斯特拉 |
[20:24] | We know you’ve sent your Encores after John, | 我们知道你派了回升者追杀约翰 |
[20:26] | so don’t play coy. | 所以别跟我们装 |
[20:27] | What the hell’s an Encore? | 什么是回升者 |
[20:28] | It’s what we’ve been calling the corrupted souls | 就是那些我们一直说的堕落灵魂 |
[20:30] | that you’ve been sending back to Earth. | 那些你带回人间的灵魂 |
[20:32] | I haven’t sent a single “Encore” Back to Earth | 自从上次和约翰谈话后 我从来没有 |
[20:35] | since John and I last spoke. | 把任何一个”回升者”送回人间 |
[20:37] | – Kill her already. – Good idea. | -赶紧杀了她 -好主意 |
[20:38] | Wait, Ava. | 且慢 艾娃 |
[20:40] | What if she’s telling the truth? | 如果她说的是实话怎么办 |
[20:42] | Come inside and I’ll prove it to you. | 跟我进来 我会证明给你们看 |
[20:50] | Ah, just in time. | 时间正好 |
[20:53] | Oh, I love a good carving. | 我喜欢精美的雕刻品 |
[20:54] | And who the devil are you supposed to be? | 那你又是哪位恶魔 |
[20:57] | I, my friend, am Jack the Ripper. | 我的朋友 我是开膛手杰克 |
[21:00] | You got quite the reputation, Jack. | 你颇有名气的 杰克 |
[21:02] | – Join us. – Cheers, mate. | -加入我们 -谢了 兄弟 |
[21:08] | My mistake, sugar. | 我的失误 是糖 |
[21:10] | I would have noticed if the ring was sitting | 如果那枚戒指在我面前 |
[21:11] | directly in front of me. | 我肯定会注意到 |
[21:13] | So we are all here for the ring. | 所以我们来这里都是为了那枚戒指 |
[21:16] | I don’t share me treasure with anyone but me crew. | 除了我的船员 我从不和别人共享我的宝藏 |
[21:19] | We’ve been set up. | 我们被算计了 |
[21:21] | And I assume that we all got the same deal, yeah? | 我猜我们都得到相同的交易 |
[21:23] | The ring in exchange for free rein on Earth. | 用戒指交换统治无疆 |
[21:26] | It would appear we are in direct competition. | 看上去我们处于直接竞争关系 |
[21:30] | So then what the hell are we doing eating dinner? | 所以我们还坐在这里用什么晚餐 |
[21:49] | Oh, that’s a bit on the nose, isn’t it, Brutie? | 这真是恰到好处 对吧 小布鲁图 |
[21:52] | Just so we’re all on the same page here, | 先提一句 我们现在的处境都一样 |
[21:54] | each one of us has a Hell-weapon | 每个人手里都拿着地狱武器 |
[21:56] | and we could well and truly end each other | 我们可以准确地结束对方的性命 |
[21:58] | right here, right now. | 就在此时此地 |
[22:00] | Clyde, the way I see it, this here Jack the Ripper | 克莱德 在我看来 这个开膛手杰克 |
[22:02] | is our greatest competition. | 是我们最有力的竞争对手 |
[22:04] | Yeah, I think you’re right, peaches. | 我同意你的看法 美人 |
[22:06] | Jack here never was caught by the police. | 杰克从未被警察抓住过 |
[22:17] | Greetings, subjects. | 臣民们 你们好 |
[22:19] | I’m your Queen, | 我是尔等的女王 |
[22:21] | Cleopatra. | 克里奥帕特拉 |
[22:31] | Yes, I see. | 好的 我看见了 |
[22:33] | They’re very big and impressive. | 它们都威力巨大 让人印象深刻 |
[22:37] | That’s not what I came here for. | 这不是我来此的目的 |
[22:40] | Great, you all have scary weapons. | 不错 大家都有让人胆寒的武器 |
[22:42] | Now that we know that, | 既然各位都清楚 |
[22:43] | is it really necessary for everyone to get | 还有必要一直举刀枪相向 |
[22:45] | cramps in their arms? | 到各自都手软吗 |
[22:48] | You, of course, remember Brutus? | 您当然还记得布鲁图斯吧 |
[22:53] | Yes, of course. | 当然记得 |
[22:54] | “It was not that I loved Caesar less | “我爱凯撒 |
[22:57] | but that I loved Rome more.” | 但我更爱罗马” |
[23:00] | We never had the chance of meeting before. | 我们之前没机会认识 |
[23:03] | But I would have thought | 但我以为 |
[23:04] | my murder of your lover would be unforgivable. | 你不会原谅我谋杀了你的情人 |
[23:07] | Damn skippy. Kill him. | 你说对了 杀了他 |
[23:10] | I’m not a petty despot ruled by past grievances. | 我并非一个会计较过往恩怨的狭隘暴君 |
[23:13] | I’m a strategist. | 我是个战略家 |
[23:15] | The most sensible thing to do | 最明智的做法 |
[23:18] | is to work together. | 是合作 |
[23:20] | As soon as one of us finds the ring, | 一旦有一个人找到戒指 |
[23:22] | it’s off to the pits for the rest. | 其他人就惨了 |
[23:25] | You’re just gonna accept that? | 你难道要接受只有一个人拿到戒指吗 |
[23:27] | As soon as we have the ring in our hands, | 只要我们戒指在手 |
[23:29] | we have all the power. | 我们便有所向披靡的力量 |
[23:30] | We can march right into Hell | 可以直捣地狱 |
[23:32] | and demand our freedom. | 争得自由 |
[23:34] | Hey, hear, hear to that, eh? | 听听这话 好吗 |
[23:37] | All right. | 好啊 |
[23:39] | Now, let’s eat, okay? | 先吃东西 好吗 |
[23:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:48] | So where’s the lug-head? | 那傻大个去哪了 |
[23:50] | Rory’s guarding our exit, | 罗里守着出口 |
[23:51] | and he’s enjoying some entertainment. | 自己找点乐子 |
[23:53] | Yeah, I’ll definitely be seeing that one again down here. | 我肯定很快就会在这下面再见到他 |
[23:58] | Oh, you’re no fun. | 你真没幽默感 |
[24:00] | Now, this is where I keep all my soul coins, | 这就是我存放所有灵魂硬币的地方 |
[24:03] | and as you can see, they’re all right… | 你们看 他们就在 |
[24:08] | Did you lose something? | 丢东西了吗 |
[24:13] | No one with an “executive privacy” button | 会装”领导专用”按钮的人 |
[24:14] | has good intentions. | 肯定不安好心 |
[24:16] | My vault is empty. | 我的保险箱空了 |
[24:18] | Besides me, you’re the only one with access, Tiberius. | 除我以外 只有你能打开 提比略 |
[24:21] | Care to explain? | 解释一下 |
[24:22] | Is this one of those human pranks? | 这是什么人类的恶作剧吗 |
[24:24] | You had me take them out for you last week. | 是你上周叫我把它们拿出来的 |
[24:26] | – Like hell I did. – I swear it. | -扯什么淡 -我发誓 |
[24:28] | I saw you myself. | 我亲眼见到的你 |
[24:32] | A shapeshifter. | 变形者 |
[24:33] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[24:39] | Oh, don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看我好吗 |
[24:41] | He’ll be fine in a few hours. | 过几个小时他就好了 |
[24:42] | Better, even, ’cause he’ll have learned to be less gullible. | 甚至更好 因为他会学会不那么轻信于人 |
[24:45] | At least the most valuable one is still… | 至少最重要的硬币还在 |
[24:53] | Who the hell is Vandal Savage? | 汪达尔·萨维奇他妈的是谁 |
[24:55] | Oh, I actually know that one. He’s– | 这个我倒是知道 他是 |
[24:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:00] | I can’t believe she did this to me. | 她竟然这样对我 |
[25:02] | Wait, you know who stole your coins? | 等等 你知道谁偷了你的硬币 |
[25:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:07] | But she’s… | 但是 她 |
[25:10] | too powerful for me to take on. | 对我来说太过强大难于对付 |
[25:12] | Okay, well, what if you had backup, you know? | 那么 如果你有帮手呢 |
[25:14] | Enemy of my enemy sort of thing. | 我们说 敌人的敌人就是朋友 |
[25:16] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[25:18] | But this will require stealth. | 不过我们得暗中行事 |
[25:20] | Wakey-wakey. | 醒来吧 |
[25:25] | The boy stay here. | 这小子留下 |
[25:31] | Now that was influencing. | 那就是我网红的手段 |
[25:34] | You really think there’s saint’s chance in Hell | 你真的觉得有万分之一的可能性 |
[25:36] | that your truce is gonna hold? | 你的停战会起效 |
[25:37] | May I remind you that one of them is ruddy Brutus! | 我可提醒你那群人里有个该死的布鲁特斯 |
[25:39] | Sorry, was that some weird British-y way of saying, | 不好意思 这是你们英国人在表示 |
[25:41] | “Thank you for saving my life, Zari”? | 你难道不是该说”扎莉 谢谢你救了我”吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, okay, all right. | 好吧 行 |
[25:44] | I was in a bit of a pickle, I admit it. | 我承认 我刚才的处境是有些棘手 |
[25:46] | But may I suggest that we use the few minutes | 但我能不能提议 我们利用 |
[25:49] | that you bought us to go and look for the ring? | 你为我们争取的这几分钟去找戒指 |
[26:09] | Sorry about this, hon. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[26:12] | Please, don’t. | 请不要这么做 |
[26:13] | Don’t be scared. | 不要害怕 |
[26:15] | “The evil that men do lives after them,” | “人有一死 坏事永留” |
[26:17] | and all that. | 之类的 |
[26:23] | So who’s this being we’re going to see? | 我们要去见谁 |
[26:25] | The woman who found me terrified and alone | 当约翰把我扔在这下面自生自灭时 |
[26:27] | when John left me to rot down here. | 这个女人找到了孤身一人担惊受怕的我 |
[26:29] | She took me in and raised me, | 她把我带回去 抚养我 |
[26:31] | taught me how to make it in Hell. | 教会我如何在地狱里生活 |
[26:33] | Wow, and now she’s betrayed you. | 现在她却背叛了你 |
[26:35] | She was the one person I thought I could trust. | 我以为她是唯一一个我可以信任的人 |
[26:38] | Everything I am, I owe to her. | 我的一切都归功于她 |
[26:41] | You know, I don’t know if that’s some sob story | 我不知道那故事是不是用来骗我眼泪的 |
[26:43] | or what, Astra, but I know how you feel. | 但是阿斯特拉 我理解你的感受 |
[26:45] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[26:46] | I think it’s a pretty specific story. | 我觉得这故事很难有人雷同 |
[26:48] | Yeah, well, I had a mentor once. | 我曾经有一个导师 |
[26:50] | Guy’s name was Rip. | 他名字叫里普 |
[26:51] | I trusted him with my life | 我曾信任他到把自己的生命都交付给他 |
[26:53] | until I found out that he fabricated all my memories | 直到我发现我所有的记忆都是他编造的 |
[26:55] | to make me good at my job. | 为了让我做好我的工作 |
[26:57] | That’s awful. | 太惨了 |
[26:58] | So what did you do when you found out? | 那你发现后怎么做的 |
[26:59] | Did you kill him? | 你有没有杀了他 |
[27:01] | I wanted to so bad. | 我是特别想 |
[27:04] | But you know what? The one thing I learned is, | 但是 我学到的一件事就是 |
[27:06] | the only way to keep going | 继续前行的唯一方法 |
[27:07] | is to take control of your life. | 就是掌控自己的生命 |
[27:09] | Stop letting everybody act like | 别让其他人以为 |
[27:10] | they know what’s best for you | 他们知道什么最适合你 |
[27:11] | and make your own choices, you know? | 做你自己的决定 你明白吗 |
[27:14] | What the? | 什么 |
[27:18] | So it was a sob story, after all. | 结果那还是个骗人的故事 |
[27:19] | No, it was the truth. | 不 是真的 |
[27:21] | Thanks for the therapy session. | 谢谢你刚才给我做的心理辅导 |
[27:23] | Don’t have too much fun without me, boys. | 男孩们 别背着我玩得太狠 |
[27:26] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[27:39] | Show me the treasure I seek. | 指引我所求之物的方位吧 |
[27:45] | Yeah, that compass must have some sort of Hell powers. | 是的 那个指南针肯定有某种地狱力量 |
[27:48] | He’s using it to track the ring. | 他在用它追踪戒指 |
[27:49] | Okay, then we need to get the compass. | 好吧 那么我们需要拿到那个指南针 |
[27:51] | – All right, I’ll grab it. – Hey, I’m going with you. | -行 我去抢 -我和你一起去 |
[27:56] | All right, follow me. | 好吧 跟着我 |
[28:20] | Well, that was bloody convenient, wasn’t it? | 这真是不费吹灰之力 不是吗 |
[28:29] | I tried to fight them, just like Rory. | 我试过和他们战斗 就像罗里一样 |
[28:31] | You folded like a cheap deck of cards, you bum. | 你个傻瓜 一上阵就立刻怂了 |
[28:35] | Easy. | 轻一点 |
[28:36] | It’s okay, Gary. I totally got played by Astra. | 没事 盖瑞 我完全被阿斯特拉耍了 |
[28:42] | On the bright side, there’s not much time left on the sigil. | 好在魔印剩下的时间不多了 |
[28:44] | We’ll pop back to the Waverider soon enough. | 我们很快就可以回到乘波号了 |
[28:47] | About that. | 说到这个 |
[28:49] | I’m the one who cast the spell, | 因为我是施咒人 |
[28:50] | so I’ll pop back to the Waverider, | 所以只有我和触碰到我的人 |
[28:51] | along with anyone who’s touching me | 才能在时间结束时 |
[28:52] | when the time runs out. | 回到乘波号 |
[28:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:57] | Didn’t I mention that? | 我难道没说过吗 |
[28:58] | No! | 没有 |
[28:59] | Listen, you dweeb, I gotta get out of here. | 听好了笨蛋 我必须离开这里 |
[29:00] | I got a thing. | 我还有事 |
[29:02] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[29:04] | Lita has a soccer match. | 丽塔有一场足球赛 |
[29:06] | She didn’t invite me, | 虽然她没有邀请我 |
[29:07] | but I’m inviting myself. | 但是我一定会去 |
[29:09] | – Sorry, Rory. – And I refuse to die here | -抱歉 罗里 -我绝对不能 |
[29:11] | without getting to know my daughter. | 还没了解自己的女儿就死在这里 |
[29:13] | Do we understand each other? | 都听明白了吗 |
[29:16] | – What position does she play? – Gary. | -她踢什么位置 -盖瑞 |
[29:22] | Hold on, we were here just a minute ago. | 等等 我们刚刚来过这里 |
[29:24] | John, we’re going in circles. | 约翰 我们在原地打转 |
[29:26] | Yeah, it seems like it’s not just my magic | 是的 在这里似乎不止我的魔法 |
[29:27] | that’s wonky in this place. | 受到了影响 |
[29:28] | Okay, magic or no, there’s so many people looking | 不管什么魔法 这么多人都在找这枚戒指 |
[29:31] | for this ring, it should’ve turned up by now. | 到现在总该找到了 |
[29:33] | It’s like… | 就好像… |
[29:33] | It doesn’t want to be found. | 它不愿意被找到一样 |
[29:37] | Hold on a minute, you might be on to something. | 等等 你似乎说中了什么 |
[29:41] | “Sometimes you just have to stop looking,” right? | “有时你需要放弃寻找”对吗 |
[29:44] | Why would we stop looking? | 我们为什么要放弃寻找 |
[29:45] | Because I’m beginning to suspect that the spell | 因为我开始怀疑这枚戒指 |
[29:47] | on the ring is of a particular breed. | 被施了某种特定的咒语 |
[29:49] | So if you want to find the ring, | 所以你越是想找到戒指 |
[29:52] | you can’t find it. | 就越找不到 |
[29:56] | You have got to hand it to Enchantress. | 这可是魔女的手笔 |
[29:58] | She is a crafty one. | 她可是相当狡猾 |
[29:59] | Okay, it’s not just gonna slip our minds, | 好吧 我们又不能想忘掉找戒指这事就忘掉 |
[30:01] | so what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[30:05] | We drink. | 喝醉 |
[30:16] | I know what you did, Lachesis. | 我知道你做了什么 拉克西丝 |
[30:23] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[30:24] | Astra, my dear, | 亲爱的阿斯特拉 |
[30:25] | I’d like you to meet my sister Atropos. | 来见见我妹妹 阿特洛波斯 |
[30:28] | I have wanted you two to meet for quite some time now. | 我很早就想介绍你们认识了 |
[30:31] | Your sister? | 你妹妹 |
[30:33] | We’ve worn many faces in our long lives, | 我们在漫长的一生中有过许多身份 |
[30:36] | but we are family. | 但我们是家人 |
[30:38] | Anything you need to say to me | 任何你想对我说的话 |
[30:39] | you can say in front of her. | 都不用避讳她 |
[30:41] | I know you stole my soul coins. | 我知道是你偷走了我的灵魂硬币 |
[30:44] | Of course I did. I had to. | 没错是我 我别无他法 |
[30:47] | Astra, they were becoming a distraction. | 阿斯特拉 它们只会拖累你 |
[30:50] | You’d amassed all this power, for what? | 你获得了一身的能力 是为了什么 |
[30:52] | Parties? Gambling? | 开派对 玩赌博吗 |
[30:55] | You need to think in grander terms. | 你的目光要放长远 |
[30:58] | Much grander. | 非常长远 |
[31:00] | You see, Astra, | 知道吗 阿斯特拉 |
[31:02] | my sister and I are two of the three Fates. | 我和妹妹是命运三女神中的两位 |
[31:08] | The Loom of Fate belongs to us. | 命运织布机是属于我们的 |
[31:10] | It is our birthright. | 是我们与生俱来的权力 |
[31:13] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 之前为什么不告诉我 |
[31:14] | You weren’t ready. | 那时你还没准备好 |
[31:17] | Astra, making soul coins | 阿斯特拉 制造灵魂硬币 |
[31:19] | and using them to control the denizens of Hell | 用它们来控制地狱居民 |
[31:23] | was a cheap reflection of my former glory. | 是我昔日荣耀的廉价写照 |
[31:27] | Now that the Loom of Fate is within reach, | 既然命运织机已唾手可得 |
[31:31] | I want you to become one of us. | 我希望你加入我们 |
[31:34] | Become our third sister. | 成为我们中第三个姐妹 |
[31:37] | You’d have the power of a god. | 你会拥有神明的力量 |
[31:40] | Astra, this is what I have been preparing you for | 阿斯特拉 自从你年幼时我将你收养 |
[31:43] | ever since I took you in as a young girl. | 便一直在为你做这样的准备 |
[31:46] | But what about my mom? | 那我妈妈呢 |
[31:48] | John had promised that he’d use the Loom of Fate | 约翰承诺过 他会用命运织机 |
[31:51] | to make it so she never died. | 改变命运让我妈妈起死回生 |
[31:52] | Astra, you need to move beyond | 阿斯特拉 你不应该再执着于 |
[31:55] | these petty human desires. | 这些渺小的人类欲望 |
[31:58] | I am offering you the power to design destiny. | 我要给你的是构设命运的力量 |
[32:03] | You once sought to rule over Hell, | 你曾试图统治地狱 |
[32:06] | now you can rule over the whole cosmos. | 现在你可以统治整个宇宙 |
[32:10] | Will you join us? | 你要加入我们吗 |
[32:13] | What do you say, girl? | 怎么样 孩子 |
[32:15] | Oh, trust me, Astra, I know what’s best for you. | 相信我 阿斯特拉 我知道什么对你最好 |
[32:17] | Sister always knows best. | 姐姐总是洞察一切 |
[32:21] | Of course I’ll join you. | 我当然会加入你们 |
[32:24] | How could I ever turn down so much power? | 我怎么会拒绝如此强大的力量 |
[32:26] | Good girl! | 乖孩子 |
[32:28] | There’s just, uh, one thing. | 只是有件事 |
[32:31] | John Constantine’s coin. | 约翰·康斯坦丁的硬币 |
[32:34] | He’s mine to toy with. | 他该由我摆布 |
[32:36] | Seems like a fair trade. | 挺公平的 |
[33:05] | I took care of Brutus. | 我解决了布鲁特斯 |
[33:06] | And I got our pirate friend Caesar. | 我处理了我们的海盗朋友凯撒 |
[33:09] | Any luck with the ring? | 找到戒指了吗 |
[33:10] | Damn thing might as well be invisible. | 该死的东西 一定是隐形的 |
[33:12] | Well, Bonnie, guess we got no choice | 邦妮 看来除了让其他客人消失之外 |
[33:14] | but to make the rest of our fellow guests disappear. | 我们别无选择了 |
[33:26] | Now, what do we have here? | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[33:29] | Another Hellian to kill? Lucky us. | 又能杀死一个地狱伙伴 真走运 |
[33:33] | – I’m Jack the Ripper. – Nice try. | -我是开膛手杰克 -装得真像 |
[33:35] | – We already met Jack. – That Jack’s an imposter. | -我们已经见过杰克了 -那是个冒牌货 |
[33:38] | Worse, he’s John Constantine. | 更糟的是 他是约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[33:41] | That liar! | 那个骗子 |
[33:42] | He must be here to send us back to Hell. | 他一定是来送我们回地狱的 |
[33:43] | Now, don’t lose your temper, Bonnie. | 别生气 邦妮 |
[33:46] | We’ll teach that grifter a lesson, okay? | 我们给那个骗子点教训 好吗 |
[33:52] | Good old Mrs. Hughes. | 老板娘还藏了不少好酒 |
[33:54] | Okay, I’m not thinking about the ring. | 好 不要想戒指 |
[33:57] | I’m not thinking about the ring. | 不要想戒指 |
[33:59] | Yeah, that’s not gonna work. | 这样一点用也没有 |
[34:01] | So you’re just gonna accept failure when we’re this close? | 我们就快找到了 你现在要放弃吗 |
[34:03] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[34:04] | Oh, I don’t see it as giving up, so much as, uh, | 我不认为这是放弃 只是 |
[34:08] | accepting reality. | 接受现实 |
[34:10] | I know myself. | 我了解自己 |
[34:12] | I’m a ripe old mix of, uh, guilt and torment. | 我是个熟知内疚和折磨的人 |
[34:16] | If the Loom of Fate offers me even one glimmer of hope | 如果命运织机给我一线希望 |
[34:19] | of redemption for all my past sins, | 允许我为过去的罪孽赎罪 |
[34:22] | particularly Astra, then, uh, | 尤其是阿斯特拉的事情 |
[34:26] | I’ll never not be thinking about it. | 我永远都不会忘记的 |
[34:30] | You know, it’s funny, I’m usually an expert | 有意思的是 我通常很擅长 |
[34:32] | at getting things out of my head. | 不要想太多 |
[34:36] | Boyfriend cheating on me with my assistant/best friend? | 男朋友背地里跟我助理也是我最好的朋友劈腿 |
[34:40] | No time to cry, I have a fall fashion line to plan. | 我没时间难过 因为要策划秋季时装系列 |
[34:45] | Overhearing my mother tell a friend she’s embarrassed | 不小心听到我妈妈跟她朋友说 |
[34:48] | her daughter is so shallow and self-absorbed? | 她因为女儿浅薄且自私而感到羞愧 |
[34:50] | Definitely can’t process that. | 这我肯定无法消化 |
[34:52] | I will check my CatChat analytics. | 那时我就去看看我的猫聊数据分析 |
[35:01] | But my baby dying because he was trying to protect me? | 但我弟弟为保护我而死 |
[35:08] | There’s nothing that can get that out of my head. | 没什么能让我不去想那件事 |
[35:16] | I was wearing the totem when he died. | 他死的时候我正戴着图腾 |
[35:22] | If I hadn’t been, then maybe he– | 如果我没拿着图腾 他可能 |
[35:27] | maybe he would’ve had a chance. | 他可能还有机会活下来 |
[35:34] | Now, look, you can take it from an expert. | 你应该听听专家怎么说 |
[35:40] | Nothing good ever comes from beating yourself up, love. | 亲爱的 自责从不会有什么好处 |
[35:44] | Don’t try to make me feel better. | 别试图安慰我 |
[35:50] | John. | 约翰 |
[35:52] | What if we don’t find the ring? | 如果我们找不到戒指呢 |
[35:54] | What if I never get him back? | 如果我永远无法复活他呢 |
[35:59] | John friggin’ Constantine! | 约翰他妈的康斯坦丁 |
[36:01] | We know who you are, and there’s someone here | 我们知道你是谁 这里有个 |
[36:03] | you’ll be just dying to meet. | 你迫不及待想见的人 |
[36:05] | They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. | 据说模仿是最真诚的恭维 |
[36:14] | This passage leads outside. | 这个走廊通向外面 |
[36:16] | I’ll distract them while you escape. | 你先走 我去引开他们 |
[36:18] | – No, come with me. – Go. | -不 你跟我一起走 -快走 |
[36:20] | This is my house and I’m just crazy enough to defend it. | 这是我的房子 我这么疯当然要守护它 |
[36:23] | Listen, you can get Behrad back, Zari. | 听着 你能复活贝哈德 扎莉 |
[36:26] | I truly believe that, but unless you get out of here | 我坚信这一点 但你现在必须逃离这里 |
[36:28] | right now, then neither of you stand a chance. | 否则你们俩都没机会 |
[36:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:54] | Ava, I’d just like to say, | 艾娃 我想说 |
[36:56] | you’re the best boss I’ve ever had. | 你是我遇到过最好的上级 |
[36:58] | Well, the only boss I’ve ever had. | 其实你是我唯一的上级 |
[37:00] | I’m more apprentice than employee with John, | 在约翰那我更像个学徒 而不是部下 |
[37:03] | and before the Bureau, well– | 在调查局之前 |
[37:06] | Finally. You’ve come to kill us. | 终于 你来杀我们了 |
[37:08] | About time. I was getting bored. | 可算来了 我都无聊了 |
[37:16] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[37:18] | Astra, what made you change your mind? | 阿斯特拉 是什么让你改变了主意 |
[37:19] | You’re helping John find the Loom for me. | 你在帮约翰为我寻找织布机 |
[37:21] | Might as well let you. Either he’ll come through | 不妨放了你 要么他会成功 |
[37:23] | or Lachesis is bound to. | 要么拉克西丝一定会 |
[37:25] | Did you say Lachesis? The Fate? | 你是说拉克西丝 那个命运女神 |
[37:28] | – Wait, how do you know who– – It’s a small underworld | -等等 你怎么知道她 -炼狱其实很小 |
[37:30] | after all. Time’s almost up. | 时间快不够了 |
[37:32] | Come with us! | 跟我们走 |
[37:34] | – What? – Astra, it is time | -什么 -阿斯特拉 是时候 |
[37:35] | for you to take control, okay? Don’t wait for them. | 为自己做主了 别等他们了 |
[37:37] | You can help us find the Loom and save your mother yourself. | 你能帮我们找到织布机并且复活你的母亲 |
[37:39] | Ten seconds left. | 还有十秒 |
[37:42] | The choice is yours. | 你自己选择 |
[37:46] | Wait, did she ever, like, channel an animal | 她和动物通灵过吗 |
[37:47] | while you were, you know– | 在你们俩那什么 你懂的 |
[37:49] | She did once. | 有过一次 |
[37:51] | But it was– | 但那 |
[37:56] | – Is that– – Meet Astra. | -那是 -认识一下阿斯特拉 |
[37:58] | – Why does she have the sword? – There’s no time to explain. | -她怎么拿着那把剑 -没时间解释了 |
[38:00] | We got to move. | 我们得行动了 |
[38:05] | Where’s the ring, John? | 戒指在哪 约翰 |
[38:07] | I don’t know where the ring is. | 我不知道戒指在哪 |
[38:08] | And even if I did, I wouldn’t tell you muppets. | 即使我知道 我也不会告诉你们这些笨蛋 |
[38:11] | John. John, be reasonable. | 约翰 约翰 想清楚 |
[38:13] | We are going to kill you regardless, | 无论如何我们都会杀了你 |
[38:15] | but it’s up to you how painful that death has to be. | 但死得多痛苦就取决于你自己了 |
[38:19] | You’d be surprised how long | 你会惊讶于 |
[38:20] | you can stay alive without… | 没有某些器官 |
[38:23] | certain organs. | 你也能活很久 |
[38:28] | You want your coat back, don’t you? | 你想要回你的外套 是吗 |
[38:30] | You can all go to Hell. | 你们都下地狱吧 |
[38:37] | Stop! | 住手 |
[38:40] | Cleopatra? | 埃及艳后 |
[38:42] | Yes. I order you to stop. | 我是 我命令你们住手 |
[38:45] | You don’t have that kind of power here, honey. | 你在这没那个权力 亲爱的 |
[38:47] | Are you both serious? She’s with him. | 你俩认真的吗 她和他是一伙的 |
[38:49] | Is that so? Maybe this will make you talk. | 是吗 也许这能让你开口 |
[38:52] | I don’t know where the ring is, all right? | 我不知道戒指在哪 真的 |
[38:54] | Funny, I believe you. | 真奇怪 我相信你 |
[38:56] | What a shame. | 好可惜啊 |
[38:58] | Oh, cheer up, darling. | 振作点 亲爱的 |
[38:59] | We can kill him now. | 我们可以现在杀了他 |
[39:02] | No. | 不要 |
[39:11] | Solvite. | 解绳 |
[39:13] | Hey, you come back. | 你给我过来 |
[39:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[39:51] | Blimey. | 天啊 |
[39:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:56] | The bloody ring. | 那个该死的戒指 |
[40:05] | Must’ve been here the whole time. | 肯定是一直都在这 |
[40:07] | I guess I stopped thinking about it. | 大概是我已经没去想它了 |
[40:12] | Guys, we’re here to save you! | 伙计们 我们来救你们了 |
[40:15] | But, uh, looks like you, uh, | 但 看来你们 |
[40:18] | took care of it on your own. | 已经自己搞定了 |
[40:20] | Thank God. Please tell me that you found the ring. | 谢天谢地 告诉我 你们已经找到戒指了 |
[40:21] | We did. Thanks to Zari. | 是找到了 多亏了扎莉 |
[40:25] | – Fantastic. – Good. | -好极了 -很好 |
[40:27] | Wait a second, are those Hell weapons? | 等一下 这些都是地狱武器吗 |
[40:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:30] | We could use those, especially– | 我们可以使用这些武器 特别是 |
[40:31] | Yeah, let’s just get them and get out of here. | 对 收起来 我们走 |
[40:34] | Good morning. | 早啊 |
[40:36] | Are those even more guests? | 还有更多的客人吗 |
[40:38] | um, no. | 没有 |
[40:39] | So sorry, ma’am, we were just leaving. | 不好意思 女士 我们这就走了 |
[40:46] | And, uh, here’s me thinking | 还有 我在想 |
[40:49] | you weren’t allowed to meddle anymore. | 你以后就别从中作梗了 |
[40:51] | Could’ve been a touch more direct. | 还不如直接点 |
[40:53] | I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:56] | Yeah, right. | 才怪 |
[41:05] | See you around, John Constantine. | 回头见 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[41:11] | So you got the totem to work? | 所以说你已经会使用图腾了 |
[41:13] | Yeah, I did. It was amazing. | 是啊 我做到了 很棒 |
[41:15] | Terrifying, but amazing. | 有点害怕 但是很棒 |
[41:18] | I sort of felt like Behrad was there with me. | 感觉好像贝哈德在我身边 |
[41:21] | He’d be so proud of you. I’m so proud of you. | 他一定会以你为傲的 我也为你骄傲 |
[41:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[41:26] | – John! You’re safe! – Yeah, all right, buddy. | -约翰 你平安了 -是啊 好了兄弟 |
[41:29] | Oh, okay, right, slow down, all right? | 好了 好了 别着急 好吗 |
[41:31] | I’m happy to see you too, mate. Hey, how’s Sara doing? | 我看到你也很开心 兄弟 莎拉怎么样了 |
[41:35] | Oh, she’s still unconscious. Charlie’s sitting with her now. | 她还在昏迷中 查莉在陪着她 |
[41:38] | I’m gonna try to distract myself | 我要想想怎么维修预测者 |
[41:39] | by fixing the Prognosticator. | 来转移一下我的注意力 |
[41:40] | Technical skills are not Charlie and I’s strong suit. | 技术不是我和查莉的长项 |
[41:42] | – I know. – Whoa, whoa, hold on a tick. | -我知道 -喂 喂 等一下 |
[41:45] | If that contraption is broke, how the hell did you find us? | 那个装置要是坏了 你们是怎么找到我们的 |
[41:48] | about that. | 这件事吧 |
[41:50] | Hey, John. | 嗨 约翰 |
[41:53] | I hear we have a Loom to build. | 听说我们要组装织布机 |