时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Astra’s dead mother was a powerful witch. | 阿斯特拉的亡母是一个强大的女巫 |
[00:06] | Why did you bring me back? | 为什么救我 |
[00:08] | Natalie, is that really you? | 娜塔莉 真的是你吗 |
[00:10] | Natalie brought you here to help me save Astra. | 娜塔莉把你带来是为了拯救阿斯特拉 |
[00:12] | What do you know about the loom of fate? | 你对命运织布机了解多少 |
[00:14] | You want to know what I’m hiding from? | 你想知道我在躲什么 |
[00:15] | – Yes, I do. – It’s that bloody loom. | -对 我想知道 -我在躲织布机 |
[00:18] | He still has ten years. | 还有十年 |
[00:19] | Can you make it zero? | 你能让他现在就死吗 |
[00:21] | Bye-bye, Johnny. | 再见了 约翰 |
[00:26] | John? | 约翰 |
[00:28] | John, can you hear me? | 约翰 能听到我说话吗 |
[00:30] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:31] | He just collapsed out of nowhere. | 他莫名其妙就成这样了 |
[00:33] | After coughing up a bucket of blood. | 这之前还咳了很多血 |
[00:34] | Come on, Johnny. Stay with us. | 坚持住 约翰 保持清醒 |
[00:39] | Gideon, we’ll need to run a scan. | 吉迪恩 准备扫描 |
[00:40] | Right away, Dr. Palmer. | 遵命 帕尔默博士 |
[00:44] | Oxygen mask, please. | 氧气面罩 |
[00:47] | The loom. Where is it, Charlie? | 织布机 在哪里 查莉 |
[00:49] | Not now, John, all right? You gotta rest. | 别问了 约翰 好好休息 |
[00:50] | What loom? | 什么织布机 |
[00:51] | Astra’s ghost mom, she told– | 阿斯特拉妈妈的鬼魂 她说 |
[00:53] | Oh, my God! Hold me, hold me, hold me! | 我的天 抱我 抱我 抱我 |
[00:55] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[00:56] | As you can see from his chest x-ray, Mr. Constantine | 胸透显示 康斯坦丁先生 |
[00:58] | has a very aggressive form of lung cancer. | 患了烈性肺癌 |
[01:01] | I’m afraid it’s terminal. | 恐怕是晚期 |
[01:02] | 预断病情 肺癌晚期 | |
[01:07] | Well, there’s no point in quitting now. | 现在戒烟也没意义了 |
[01:23] | There’s nothing funny about lung cancer, John. | 得肺癌了你还笑得出来 约翰 |
[01:26] | Who’s laughing? | 谁笑了 |
[01:28] | If you lose your hair, I’m shaving my head in solidarity. | 你要是掉头发 我就剃光了陪你秃 |
[01:32] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[01:32] | No saucy AI is butchering me and pumping me full of– | 不能任由粗鲁的人工智能宰割 注射一堆 |
[01:36] | I took the liberty of administering a sedative. | 我自作主张给他注射了镇静剂 |
[01:40] | Mr. Constantine needs to rest. | 康斯坦丁先生需要休息 |
[01:45] | Gideon, prepare the jumpship. | 吉迪恩 准备逃生舰 |
[01:47] | Clotho. | 克洛索 |
[01:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[01:52] | You can’t escape us. | 你逃不掉的 |
[01:55] | Clotho. You can’t get away. | 克洛索 你无处可逃 |
[01:58] | – Damn. – We see you. | -该死 -我们能看透你 |
[02:02] | No, you don’t. | 不 你们做不到 |
[02:05] | Oh, mate. | 兄弟 |
[02:06] | Charlie. You’re back. | 查莉 你回来了 |
[02:08] | Well, how are you doing, B-Easy? | 你还好吗 贝轻松 |
[02:12] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[02:14] | Oh, I was just, I was just hanging out with Constantine. | 我只是 我只是和康斯坦丁出去鬼混 |
[02:17] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[02:20] | – Dying. – What? | -要死了 -什么 |
[02:22] | Oh, no, don’t worry. You know John-O. | 不 别担心 你也知道约翰这个人 |
[02:23] | He’s always got a trick up his sleeve. | 他总是能死里逃生 |
[02:26] | Bro, that donut you made me eat had me hallucinating. | 兄弟 你逼我吃的甜甜圈让我产生幻觉了 |
[02:30] | Starting today, I’m on a juice cleanse. | 从今天开始 我要喝果汁排毒 |
[02:33] | Sorry, this is my… | 抱歉 这位是我的 |
[02:35] | Friend, Charlie. | 朋友 查莉 |
[02:37] | – Charlie, meet my sister. – Hmm, good fashion. | -查莉 这是我的妹妹 -挺潮的 |
[02:40] | Team meeting on the bridge. | 团队会议舰桥集合 |
[02:42] | Does that mean me? | 我也要参加吗 |
[02:43] | That means you too, Zari. | 你也要参加 扎莉 |
[02:45] | Hmm, cool. | 好的 |
[02:48] | So you coming? | 那你来吗 |
[02:51] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我可不想错过 |
[02:57] | Oh, Charlie. | 查莉 |
[02:58] | We could really use your help right now. | 我们现在真的需要你的帮助 |
[03:00] | With Sara in Star City and Rory in a mood, | 莎拉在星城 罗里又在闹脾气 |
[03:02] | we are short-staffed. | 我们现在人手不足 |
[03:03] | What’s Mick in a mood about? | 米克闹什么脾气呢 |
[03:05] | Ali, his girlfriend. | 艾莉 他的女朋友 |
[03:07] | Ray, they on-they only had sex once. | 雷 他们只做过一次爱 |
[03:09] | Well, when you know, you know. | 你那个之后就那个什么了 |
[03:10] | You know? | 对吧 |
[03:13] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[03:14] | I know we’re all worried about John, okay? | 我知道我们都在担心约翰 好吗 |
[03:16] | And we could just sit back and wait for a miracle. | 我们可以就这么坐等着奇迹发生 |
[03:18] | But does Marie Kondo rest just because she built an empire? | 但是近藤麻理惠创造了商业帝国后有休息吗 |
[03:21] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[03:22] | No, she tidies up. | 不 他开始收拾整理 |
[03:24] | And that is exactly what we’re gonna continue to do. | 而这就是我们要继续做的 |
[03:26] | We are gonna tidy up the timeline, yeah? | 我们要整理好时间线 好吗 |
[03:28] | Gideon, show them what we’ve been working on. | 吉迪恩 给他们看看我们的成果 |
[03:31] | Each point represents a potential encore, | 每一个点都代表一个潜在的回升者 |
[03:34] | which means we can catch them before they change history. | 也就是说我们可以在他们改变历史之前抓住他们 |
[03:38] | I call her, | 我叫她 |
[03:40] | “The Prognosticator.” | “预测者” |
[03:49] | Okay, anyway. | 好吧 不管怎样 |
[03:52] | There’s a category five in 1997 Hong Kong. | 在1997年的香港有五级警报 |
[03:56] | A mysterious gangster is moving in on the Triad’s territory. | 一个神秘的歹徒侵入三合会的领地 |
[03:59] | Ray, I want you and Zari to QB. | 雷 我想让你和扎莉做后援 |
[04:01] | Oh, you don’t have to tell me to “Queen bee.” | 你不需要叫我做”大姐大” |
[04:03] | – It’ll look her naturally. – Oh, you know what. | -这是自然焕发的 -你知道吗 |
[04:05] | Hong Kong traffic is notoriously bad. | 香港的交通出名的差 |
[04:08] | So why don’t we take my new… | 所以为什么不带上我的新… |
[04:10] | Scooter | 滑板车 |
[04:12] | I call her, | 我称她为 |
[04:14] | “Scoots McGoots.” | “别脚离” |
[04:17] | Dude. So awesome. | 老兄 太酷了 |
[04:21] | The scooter, you’re all impressed by? | 一个滑板车 你们反应这么大 |
[04:23] | Oh, my God, I need one. | 我的天 我也需要一个 |
[04:25] | Wanna go for a ride? | 想要搭一程吗 |
[04:26] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -好啊 -好 |
[04:30] | And away we go. | 我们走 |
[04:32] | – Okay, I’m next. – Wait, careful. | -我是下一个 -等下 小心 |
[04:34] | – Slow down. – All right, speed ‘er up. | -慢点 -好了 加速 |
[04:38] | 香港 1997年 | |
[04:52] | Never been to Hong Kong before. | 以前从没来过香港 |
[04:54] | So what’s the plan? | 那么计划是什么 |
[04:56] | I had Gideon cook up the same sedative she dosed John with. | 我让吉迪恩制作了注射给约翰的镇静剂 |
[05:00] | All we have to do is inject the encore | 我们要做的就是给回升者注射 |
[05:01] | and bring him back to the ship for naptime. | 然后带回船上让他好好睡一觉 |
[05:03] | One problem. We’re just supposed to hope | 只有一个问题 我们就寄期望于 |
[05:05] | the encore shows up looking for a copper? | 回升者出现自己找麻烦吗 |
[05:07] | This is no ordinary tea shop. | 这不是普通的茶馆 |
[05:12] | It’s owned by the Triad. | 是三合会旗下的 |
[05:16] | Nate, how’s the perimeter sweep? | 内特 周边调查的怎么样了 |
[05:18] | No sign of a gangster from hell yet. | 没有看到地狱来的歹徒 |
[05:21] | So it looks like we’ve arrived | 所以看起来我们来的时间点 |
[05:23] | right as Great Britain was getting ready | 正好是大不列颠准备 |
[05:24] | to hand control of Hong Kong back to China. | 将香港主权交还给中国的时候 |
[05:27] | Oh, well that’s probably not pertinent, | 这估计是无关紧要的 |
[05:29] | but keep up the research. | 但是继续调查 |
[05:32] | Gary, what are you doing here? | 盖瑞 你在这里做什么 |
[05:34] | John’s trying to leave the ship. | 约翰想要下船 |
[05:35] | You have to stop him. | 你得阻止他 |
[05:36] | You should return to the med bay, | 你应该回医疗舱去 |
[05:38] | Mr. Constantine. | 康斯坦丁先生 |
[05:39] | John, what are you doing out and about? | 约翰 你在外面做什么 |
[05:41] | Listen, Big Man. | 听着 大个子 |
[05:43] | Look, I know you’re only trying to help, all right? | 我知道你是好心 好吗 |
[05:45] | But nobody gets stage four lung cancer this fast. | 但是肺癌不可能这么快就发展到四期 |
[05:48] | Some sneaky git with a grudge against me | 有些对我有意见的藏头露尾之辈 |
[05:50] | is bending the rules of magic. | 在扭曲魔法规则 |
[05:51] | Oh, who could hate you that much? | 谁那么恨你 |
[05:54] | The list is long. | 太多了 |
[05:56] | I’m taking the jumpship home to narrow it. | 我要搭逃生舰回家缩小范围 |
[05:59] | John, no. | 约翰 不 |
[06:00] | I cannot let you leave this ship. | 我不能让你下船 |
[06:02] | You are in need of medical supervision. | 你需要医疗陪护 |
[06:05] | Oh, you can’t let me? | 你不能让我下船 |
[06:07] | You forget who I am, Old Son? | 你忘了我是谁了 老伙计 |
[06:15] | Fine. | 行 |
[06:17] | But I’m going with you. | 但我和你一起去 |
[06:18] | Hallelujah. | 赞美上帝 |
[06:21] | That was intense. | 刚才气氛好紧张 |
[06:27] | Your encore’s a no-show. | 你的回升者没有现身 |
[06:28] | I say we split. | 我们分头吧 |
[07:02] | 13th century armor. | 13世纪的盔甲 |
[07:05] | Fu Manchu mustache. | 傅满州胡 |
[07:08] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[07:10] | I think I know who the encore is. | 我知道回升者是谁了 |
[07:14] | It’s Genghis freaking Khan. | 是恐怖的成吉思汗 |
[07:27] | How the hell did Genghis Khan get to 1997 | 成吉思汗是怎么到1997年来的 |
[07:29] | and learn how to ride a motorbike? | 还学会了骑摩托车 |
[07:31] | Genghis used horses to revolutionize warfare. | 成吉思汗改革了骑兵战术 |
[07:35] | A motorbike’s a modern day horse. | 摩托车就像是现代的马 |
[07:39] | Looks like he’s meeting with the Triad. | 他似乎要去见三合会 |
[07:55] | What sort of man | 什么样的人 |
[07:56] | steals my drugs when my nephew’s here, | 才会从我侄子眼皮底下偷走我的药 |
[08:01] | only to return them to me? | 结果又给我还回来 |
[08:03] | I have only one interest. | 我只有一个兴趣 |
[08:07] | Conquest. | 征服 |
[08:09] | Surrender the Triad to me, | 三合会向我投诚 |
[08:11] | and I will remake the globe. | 然后我会改变全世界 |
[08:14] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[08:20] | We’re not getting in that room. | 我们不进去 |
[08:22] | We should abort. | 我们应该撤退 |
[08:23] | Regroup on the ship. | 回船上集合 |
[08:24] | What? And stay in Hong Kong longer? | 什么 然后在香港呆更久吗 |
[08:25] | Give me the syringe. Let’s finish this. | 给我注射器 我们把这事解决了 |
[08:31] | B., I’m gonna need a distraction. | B 我需要你佯攻 |
[08:33] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[08:34] | Any moment. | 随时准备开始 |
[08:36] | Charlie, stop. Don’t do this. | 查莉 住手 别这样 |
[08:39] | B., run. | B 跑 |
[08:51] | We’re the cops. Freeze, jackass. | 我们是警察 不准动 混蛋 |
[09:03] | Great distraction, B. | 火力分散得不错 B |
[09:13] | No. | 不 |
[09:19] | Genghis is leaving. I’m going after him. | 成吉思汗要走了 我去追他 |
[09:21] | Charlie, wait. | 查莉 等等 |
[09:42] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[10:03] | – I’m out. – Me too. | -我没子弹了 -我也是 |
[10:05] | Drop your guns. | 放下枪 |
[10:11] | Shoot him. | 开枪打他 |
[10:27] | Nice timing. | 来得正好 |
[10:31] | Scoots? | 滑板车坏了 |
[10:37] | – Shoot him! – He’s immortal. | -开枪打他 -他是不死之身 |
[10:38] | And I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[10:43] | You’re lucky. | 你真走运 |
[10:48] | Maybe next time, not so lucky. | 也许下次就没这么走运了 |
[10:59] | Gary, bring me the foxglove, a serpent’s tongue, | 盖瑞 帮我拿毛地黄 瓶尔草 |
[11:03] | and the hair of an albino. | 白化病人的头发 |
[11:06] | – All right. – John, you need some water? | -好 -约翰 你要喝点水吗 |
[11:08] | Bollocks. No mate. | 该死的 不用 兄弟 |
[11:10] | Just do me a favor and pull up the rug. | 帮个忙 把地毯卷起来 |
[11:13] | What are you planning? | 你在计划些什么 |
[11:16] | Summoning spell. | 施召唤咒 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna throttle the bastard that did this to me. | 我要弄死把我害成这副德行的混蛋 |
[11:21] | Are you really up for that? | 你现在的状态能做这件事吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah, no two-bit demon is getting the better of me. | 微不足道的小恶魔打不到我 |
[11:24] | I’m John Constantine, and I am devious to the core. | 我可是约翰·康斯坦丁 狡诈无比 |
[11:28] | I added honey, just how you like it. | 我照你的喜好 加了蜂蜜 |
[11:30] | Good, now give it here. | 很好 给我吧 |
[11:48] | Johnny. | 约翰 |
[11:53] | Show your face. | 给我出来 |
[11:55] | The great John Constantine. | 伟大的约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[11:58] | Brought to his knees. | 俯首称臣 |
[12:00] | There are denizens of heaven and hell | 天堂和地狱的居民 |
[12:02] | who would kill to see this. | 肯定很想看到这一幕 |
[12:11] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[12:18] | Astra. Why? | 阿斯特拉 为什么 |
[12:21] | You’re bad for business, John. | 你总是破坏我们的好事 约翰 |
[12:24] | The cancer was already in your lungs. | 癌症已经深入你的肺部 |
[12:25] | I just sped it up. | 我只是加快了速度 |
[12:27] | I swear this magic is way beyond you, love. | 我发誓你驾驭不了这种魔法 亲爱的 |
[12:30] | Look, whoever helped you, | 不管帮你的人是谁 |
[12:31] | whatever you promised them in exchange, | 不管你用什么与之交换 |
[12:33] | trust me, it’s a trap. | 相信我 这是个圈套 |
[12:36] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住这句话 |
[12:38] | You know, I would have expected | 我本以为 |
[12:39] | your purgatory to be a little more… | 你的炼狱会更… |
[12:45] | Gruesome. | 阴森可怕一点 |
[12:47] | Well, you don’t remember this place then. | 那你就是不记得这个地方了 |
[12:50] | Your mother brought you here. | 你母亲带你来过这里 |
[12:52] | So that’s your angle. | 所以这才是你的目的 |
[12:55] | I knew you’d try something, John. | 我就知道你的动机没这么简单 约翰 |
[12:57] | Astra, | 阿斯特拉 |
[12:58] | I can change your mother’s fate. | 我可以改变你母亲的命运 |
[13:02] | All right, she never dies, | 她没有死 |
[13:03] | you never go to hell, your dad, he… | 你也不会进地狱 你父亲他… |
[13:06] | He never drowns his sorrow in booze. | 他也不会借酒浇愁 |
[13:07] | Your family can be whole again. | 你的家可以重新团聚 |
[13:10] | Tempting. | 很吸引人 |
[13:13] | But everyone you try to help, | 但每一个你试图帮助的人 |
[13:17] | you hurt. | 都被你伤害 |
[13:19] | This is different, all right? | 这次不一样 |
[13:20] | I know someone | 我认识一个人 |
[13:20] | who has a lead on a very powerful artifact. | 他有线索能找到一件强大无比的古物 |
[13:23] | “I know someone.” | 我认识一个人 |
[13:25] | John, listen to yourself. It’s pathetic. | 约翰 听听你自己的话 真可悲 |
[13:28] | No, what is pathetic | 不 可悲的是 |
[13:29] | is that someone who is so content to rule hell | 能统治地狱就感到满足的人 |
[13:31] | because they are too scared to make a go at a real life. | 因为他们胆小如鼠 不敢去尝试真实的生活 |
[13:35] | Look, this is what Natalie wanted, love. | 这是娜塔莉想要的 亲爱的 |
[13:38] | I just, I need a little more time. | 我只是需要多一点时间 |
[13:41] | Time is something you’re running low on. | 你的时间可不多了 |
[13:46] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:50] | No, the Man Upstairs had nothing to do with this. | 跟楼上的男人没关系 |
[13:52] | It was Astra. | 是阿斯特拉 |
[13:54] | She owns the chip to my soul. | 她手里有我灵魂的芯片 |
[13:56] | She’s figured out a way how to spin down the dial | 她想了个办法让我加快病发 |
[13:58] | on the time I have left. | 缩短我的手柄 |
[14:00] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[14:02] | John, I’m sorry. | 约翰 我很遗憾 |
[14:03] | Oh, cheer up, lads. | 振作点 兄弟 |
[14:06] | This dog is still in the fight. | 我还能继续战斗 |
[14:08] | That went well. | 进展不错 |
[14:09] | My “Queen bee-ing,” I mean. | 我指的是我当领导这件事 |
[14:11] | You four almost got yourselves killed. | 你们四个差点没命 |
[14:13] | – I had fun. – Fun? | -我很爽 -爽 |
[14:15] | You got us stuck in the middle of a shootout. | 你害我们卷入一场枪战 |
[14:17] | That’s why I love Bruce Lee. | 所以说 我喜欢李小龙 |
[14:18] | He never uses guns. | 从来不用枪 |
[14:20] | Keep your knickers on. You have wind powers. | 胆太小了吧 你不是会驭风吗 |
[14:22] | You could have just stopped the bullets mid-air. | 应该在半空中就挡住子弹 |
[14:23] | Stop bullets? You’re crazy. | 挡住子弹 你真是疯了 |
[14:27] | Look, this is all my fault. | 听着 这都是我的错 |
[14:28] | We should have been gathering intel, not doping the encore. | 我们应该收集情报 而不是给回升者下药 |
[14:30] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[14:31] | I’m currently tracking Genghis Khan’s whereabouts | 我正在追查成吉思汗的下落 |
[14:34] | via his license plate. | 用他的车牌 |
[14:35] | Great, ’cause we need to figure out how and why | 很好 我们要搞清楚成吉思汗 |
[14:37] | Genghis just showed up in 1997 Hong Kong. | 出现在1997年的香港的途径和原因 |
[14:40] | Charlie, you up for some undercover work? | 查莉 你能做卧底工作吗 |
[14:42] | Oh, I get it, just because I’m the shape-shifter, | 行 因为我是变形者 |
[14:43] | I have to be the one to infiltrate the criminal gang. | 就非得让我去潜入犯罪团伙里 |
[14:45] | Sorry, pause. You’re a shape-shifter? | 等下 你是个变形者 |
[14:48] | Yeah, I am actually. | 对 没错 |
[14:51] | I can shift into anyone you like. | 我能变成任何人 |
[14:53] | – Anyone? – Yeah, anyone. | -任何人吗 -对 任何人 |
[14:55] | – Hah. – All right, come on. | -行啊 -差不多行了 |
[14:58] | Where’s Mick? I’m gonna get a drink. | 米克呢 我要喝酒去 |
[15:00] | – I need to smoke. – Well, I… | -我要抽烟 -我… |
[15:03] | I don’t get it. They used to be best buds. | 我不明白 他们俩以前不是最好了吗 |
[15:05] | Oh, there’s only one explanation. | 那只有一个解释了 |
[15:07] | B and Charlie went to pound town. | B和查莉已经完成了生命的大和谐 |
[15:11] | – Ew, gross, ugh. – Wait, what? | -恶心 -等等 什么东西 |
[15:13] | Moan zone? | 为爱鼓掌 |
[15:15] | Smash city? | 啪啪啪 |
[15:17] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[15:19] | They had sex? | 他俩上过床了 |
[15:49] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[15:50] | – I’ll see you in a bit. – Charlie. | -一会儿见 -查莉 |
[15:51] | Oh, here we go. Another lecture. | 开始了 又来给我上课了 |
[15:53] | No, I just… | 不是 就… |
[15:55] | Be careful. | 你注意安全 |
[16:08] | She won’t talk. | 她不肯开口 |
[16:11] | Ah, the hero cop from the tea house. | 是茶馆那个勇敢的小警察啊 |
[16:17] | Ava, you there? | 艾娃 在吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah, Charlie. You find something? | 查莉 有什么发现 |
[16:19] | Genghis kidnapped your cop friend. | 成吉思汗绑架了你的警察朋友 |
[16:24] | What do we have here? | 让我看看这上面有什么 |
[16:28] | Only one child. | 就一个小孩 |
[16:29] | How unambitious. | 抱负不够 |
[16:32] | Nevertheless, | 但是 |
[16:34] | give me what I desire, | 只要你听我的 |
[16:36] | and I will spare his life. | 我就放过他 |
[16:44] | – John, Nora’s here. – All right, I’m coming. | -约翰 诺拉来了 -好 我来了 |
[16:55] | Okay, Pippa. | 好 皮帕 |
[16:57] | Can you wish our friend, John, healthy like we discussed? | 你能像我们说的那样祝我们的朋友约翰健康吗 |
[16:59] | Yes, but I want something first. | 能 但我想先许个别的愿 |
[17:03] | Pippa’s made a lot of progress, | 皮帕进步了很多 |
[17:05] | but we’re still working on a few challenges. | 但我们还在应对一些挑战 |
[17:09] | The Master of the Dark Arts needs your help. | 暗黑魔法师需要你的帮助 |
[17:12] | Shut up, four eyes. | 闭嘴 四眼 |
[17:14] | Now you listen to me, you little squirt. | 你给我听好了 你这个小鬼 |
[17:17] | Are you gonna make that damn wish? | 你到底许不许愿 |
[17:18] | Because if you don’t and I die, | 因为如果你不许 我就死了 |
[17:20] | then I’m gonna come back and haunt you | 那我会变成鬼魂回来 |
[17:22] | every waking hour of your life. | 在你清醒的每时每刻都缠着你 |
[17:26] | Fairy Godmother, | 仙女教母 |
[17:27] | I wish your scary British friend wasn’t sick. | 我希望你可怕的英国朋友没有生病 |
[17:30] | There you go, easy. | 你看吧 很简单 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:56] | No matter. | 不要紧 |
[17:58] | I’ll try something else. | 我再试试别的 |
[18:00] | I wish I was home. | 我希望我在家 |
[18:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:05] | Bye, Ray. | 再见 雷 |
[18:10] | Bye, Nora. | 再见 诺拉 |
[18:16] | So when did you and Charlie, | 所以你和查莉是什么时候 |
[18:18] | you know? | 那个什么的 |
[18:20] | It’s that obvious? | 那么明显吗 |
[18:23] | After “Heyworld.” | 在”海伍德乐园”之后 |
[18:24] | Wow. That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[18:29] | How was it? She shape-shift? | 怎么样 她的变形能力 |
[18:30] | That’s what we wanna talk about? | 我们是要聊这个吗 |
[18:31] | 100%, but we don’t have to. | 没错 但也不是非要讲 |
[18:34] | Look, Charlie’s clearly affecting you. | 查莉明显让你心绪不宁 |
[18:36] | So come on. Talk to me. | 来吧 跟我聊聊 |
[18:38] | – It’s stupid. – What? | -很傻 -什么 |
[18:41] | She left without saying goodbye. | 她没说一句再见就走了 |
[18:42] | Mm. Yeah, that sucks. | 那真的很惨 |
[18:45] | But if you were thousands of years old, | 但如果你已经几千岁了 |
[18:47] | wouldn’t you be over goodbyes? | 不是应该厌烦道别了吗 |
[18:49] | The least she could’ve done is texted. | 她至少也该发个信息 |
[18:51] | How hard is it to send a ghost emoji? | 发个幽灵表情能有多难 |
[18:54] | Maybe it wasn’t about you. | 或许与你无关 |
[19:00] | Dumb Dumb’s got a good point. | 阿呆说的有道理 |
[19:02] | B., chin up. You are a catch. | B 振作起来 你很抢手 |
[19:05] | If there was a female version of you, | 如果有女版的你 |
[19:06] | I would be all over her. Fact. | 我肯定会对她心动的 事实 |
[19:09] | – Like my sister? – Absolutely. | -比如我姐姐 -完全正确 |
[19:11] | But the point is | 但问题是 |
[19:12] | we don’t know why Charlie didn’t say goodbye. | 我们不知道查莉为什么没说再见 |
[19:14] | So just check your ego | 那就反省一下 |
[19:17] | and ask her. | 问问她 |
[19:19] | You’re right. Thanks, Nate. | 你说得对 谢了 内特 |
[19:21] | My man. | 好兄弟 |
[19:28] | Where’s our prisoner? | 我们的囚犯呢 |
[19:37] | Even with Prince Charles’ motorcade route, | 即使拿到查尔斯王子的行车路线 |
[19:40] | he’ll be heavily guarded. | 他身旁的戒备还是很森严 |
[19:42] | Wait, Prince Charles is the target? | 等等 目标是查尔斯王子 |
[19:44] | He’s here to hand Hong Kong back to China. | 他是来把香港交还中国的 |
[19:46] | What if The Khan wants Prince Charles to give to him instead? | 如果可汗想让查尔斯交给他怎么办 |
[19:51] | An authoritarian power wants to control Hong Kong. | 独裁权利想要统治香港 |
[19:53] | That sounds familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[20:03] | The worst part of my resurrection | 我复活时最可怕的部分就是 |
[20:06] | was finding myself buried in an impenetrable tomb. | 发现自己被埋在一个无法穿透的坟墓里 |
[20:12] | It took me 700 years to dig myself out. | 我花了七百年时间从坟墓里爬出来 |
[20:21] | The best part of my resurrection | 我的复活的精华部分在于 |
[20:23] | was the sword I was buried with. | 陪葬品中的这把剑 |
[20:30] | Genghis just killed a cop with a hell weapon. | 成吉思汗刚用一件地狱武器杀了一名警察 |
[20:32] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[20:33] | Okay, you got what we needed. | 好吧 你已拿到我们所需要的 |
[20:34] | Charlie, get the hell out of there. | 查莉 赶紧撤退 |
[20:38] | Yeung. | 杨 |
[20:41] | What is the status of my fleet? | 我的舰队进展现状如何 |
[20:45] | Your fleet? | 你的舰队 |
[20:47] | The one you are building to conquer the globe. | 你正在建设用以征服世界的那支舰队 |
[20:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:53] | Fleet’s great. | 舰队很好 |
[20:55] | In fact, I have to go check on it right now. | 说起来 我现在得去检查一下 |
[21:10] | Don’t freak out. I can explain. | 不要惊慌 我可以解释 |
[21:17] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[21:20] | Clotho. | 克洛索 |
[21:23] | No matter what face you wear, | 不管你伪装成谁 |
[21:25] | you can’t hide from us. | 你都无法躲避我们 |
[21:34] | No. Leave me alone, ugh. | 不 别来烦我 |
[21:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:03] | So what’s the verdict? Can you heal me? | 所以诊断结果如何 你能治愈我吗 |
[22:08] | Well, then. Screw you. | 那好吧 去你的 |
[22:12] | Come with me. He didn’t mean that. | 跟我来 他不是那个意思 |
[22:14] | Yeah, I did. | 我就是那个意思 |
[22:20] | I wish you would just let us take you to the oncologist. | 我希望你肯让我们带你去看肿瘤科医生 |
[22:23] | Raymond, how many times do I have to tell you? | 雷蒙德 我要跟你说多少遍 |
[22:25] | This is a disease caused by magic, | 这是魔法引起的疾病 |
[22:27] | and only magic can fix it. | 只有魔法才能治好 |
[22:29] | “How to Add Years to Your Life.” | 《如何延长你的寿命》 |
[22:31] | Yeah, that should do it. | 这个应该有效 |
[22:33] | Although the ingredient list is a little unusual. | 虽然成分表看起来有点不寻常 |
[22:36] | We’ll need a medieval knight. | 我们需要一个中世纪骑士 |
[22:39] | I was once knighted “Sir Raymond of the Palms.” | 我曾被授予”棕榈之雷蒙德爵士” |
[22:42] | Great. Gary, grab a knife. | 很好 盖瑞 拿把刀来 |
[22:45] | We’re gonna perform a little back alley surgery on the Big Man. | 我们准备给大块头进行一项陋巷小手术 |
[22:49] | What kind of surgery? | 什么手术 |
[22:51] | Well, first off, are you uncircumcised? | 首先 你是否未受过割礼 |
[22:54] | Well, I’ll take that as a yes. | 看来没受过割礼 |
[22:55] | – Gary, the knife. – No. | -盖瑞 拿刀来 -不 |
[22:59] | We tried Nora. We tried the Pùca. | 我们找来了诺拉 也找来了朴卡[精灵] |
[23:04] | What if there isn’t a cure? | 要是没办法治愈呢 |
[23:06] | Isn’t there anyone you– | 你难道就没有… |
[23:08] | that you need to say goodbye to? | 需要告别的人 |
[23:11] | What about a bucket list? | 你有没有遗愿清单呢 |
[23:16] | Goodbyes are for saps. | 笨蛋才需要告别 |
[23:18] | And bucket lists are for mealy-mouthed cowards | 那些没有胆子活在当下又冠冕堂皇的懦夫 |
[23:20] | who don’t have the courage to carpe the bloody diem. | 才需要遗愿清单 |
[23:24] | I have a bucket list. | 我就有一份遗愿清单 |
[23:25] | Well, thank you for proving my point, Raymond. | 谢谢你证明我的观点 雷蒙德 |
[23:29] | Stop being so mean. | 别再这么刻薄 |
[23:30] | You know, we’re trying to help you– | 我们只是想帮你 |
[23:32] | – Help me? – Yes. | -帮我 -是的 |
[23:33] | Captain America and the village idiot. | 美国队长和乡下白痴 |
[23:35] | Well, I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你们的帮助 |
[23:36] | I take care of myself. I always have. | 我能照顾好自己 一直都是 |
[23:39] | What, you think I’m gonna let Astra beat me? | 你觉得我会任由阿斯特拉打败我吗 |
[23:41] | I will fight, and I will scheme, | 我会抗争 我会策谋 |
[23:43] | and I will make a deal with the archangel himself. | 然后我会与大天使本尊做交易 |
[23:45] | You hear that, Gabriel? | 你听到了吗 加百利 |
[23:47] | Hey, come and get me. | 来抓我啊 |
[23:50] | Have I got an offer for you. | 我的提议如何 |
[23:58] | Looks like he’s not coming. | 他好像不会来了 |
[24:01] | Well, I’ll think of something, I always do. | 我会想到办法的 我总有办法 |
[24:03] | Now, piss off, I’ve had enough of the pair of you. | 闪开 我受够你们俩了 |
[24:06] | Go on. Piss off! | 走啊 滚 |
[24:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你谁啊 |
[24:18] | I’m the last queen of France. | 我是法国最后一任王后 |
[24:20] | Right, just when I thought this ship | 好吧 这艘船上 |
[24:21] | couldn’t get any more barmy. | 没有最怪只有更怪 |
[24:27] | Looking for a time courier? | 在找时间传送带吗 |
[24:32] | Why are you in such a hurry to leave? | 为什么那么急着离开 |
[24:34] | – Again. – You know me. | -再次离开 -你了解我 |
[24:36] | Always looking for the next party. | 永远在追求刺激 |
[24:38] | Usually, I would buy that. | 平时你说这话我会信 |
[24:39] | But you just almost walked into a truck. | 但你刚才差点被车撞 |
[24:42] | Something has you spooked. | 有什么东西把你吓坏了 |
[24:43] | Is whatever’s going on the reason why you left? | 这也是你上次离开的原因吗 |
[24:46] | – Here we go. – Look, I’ll admit it. | -又来了 -听我说 我承认 |
[24:48] | I liked you. | 我喜欢过你 |
[24:51] | I was hurt when you left. | 你走的时候我很受伤 |
[24:53] | And I’ve felt weird ever since you returned. | 你回来之后我也还是有种奇怪的感觉 |
[24:56] | Now, can you be honest with me? | 现在你可以跟我说实话了吗 |
[24:58] | Honestly, | 实话说 |
[25:00] | you are starting to piss me off. | 你开始让我觉得讨厌了 |
[25:02] | You know, we had sex, and it was mediocre. | 我们是睡了 感觉也就普普通通 |
[25:04] | Get over it. | 别老惦记着 |
[25:08] | Wow, okay. I’m gonna ignore that. | 好吧 我先不说这事 |
[25:11] | If you don’t wanna talk, fine. | 如果你不想谈 可以 |
[25:13] | But we’re about to go up against Genghis Khan. | 但是我们将要对抗成吉思汗 |
[25:16] | Don’t leave now. | 别在这个时候离开 |
[25:20] | Just give me the courier. | 把传送带给我 |
[25:28] | Bye, Charlie. | 再见 查莉 |
[25:34] | Mediocre is no bad. | 普普通通也不算差啦 |
[25:39] | Charlie’s gone? How could you let her leave? | 查莉走了 你怎么能让她走 |
[25:42] | I didn’t. It was her choice. | 我没有 是她自己要走 |
[25:44] | Okay, hey, how about we focus on Genghis Khan? | 好了 咱们何不专心对付成吉思汗 |
[25:47] | You’re right. We need to stop him | 你是对的 我们要阻止他 |
[25:48] | from attacking Prince Charles’ motorcade. | 袭击查尔斯王子的车队 |
[25:50] | Well, he’s on his way to a ceremony | 王子正前往一个仪式 |
[25:52] | ending 156 years of colonial rule, so. | 即将结束156年的殖民统治 |
[25:55] | Have you been researching history? | 你在研究历史吗 |
[25:57] | Oh, sorry. That’s your thing, right? | 抱歉 那是你的专长 是吗 |
[25:59] | No, but it’s cool that you’re into– | 不 你喜欢历史还挺酷… |
[26:01] | Okay. Hey, okay. | 好了 打住 好了 |
[26:02] | – Moving on, right? – Mm-hmm. | -继续 好吗 -好的 |
[26:03] | Turns out the person Charlie impersonated is an engineer. | 原来查莉易容变成的那个人是个工程师 |
[26:05] | There’s a shipment coming in tonight. | 今晚他们会收到一批货 |
[26:07] | I’ll bet you that’s the fleet Genghis uses for his attack. | 我打赌那是成吉思汗发动袭击所用的舰队 |
[26:09] | – What kind of fleet? – Whatever it is, | -什么样的舰队 -不管是什么 |
[26:11] | it’s the next step of modern warfare. | 总之是现代战争的进阶版 |
[26:14] | I’ll go to the docks. I’ll try to figure it out. | 我去码头搞清楚 |
[26:16] | Okay, Zari and I will monitor the airspace | 好 扎莉跟我监视 |
[26:18] | above the motorcade, and you’ll be on the street. | 王子的车队上空 你负责街道 |
[26:20] | I know it’s a lot of ground to cover. | 我知道街道面积很大 |
[26:21] | – If Charlie was here… – I get it. I’m on my own. | -如果查莉在… -明白 我一个人做 |
[26:29] | I can’t believe you stooped to trying | 难以置信 你竟然堕落到 |
[26:31] | to make a deal with an angel. Mm. | 想跟天使做交易 |
[26:35] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[26:37] | Gabriel would have turned you into his slave. | 加百利会将你变为他的奴隶 |
[26:40] | Well, at least I’d be alive. | 至少我能活下来 |
[26:43] | There are worse fates than death. | 有些命运比死亡更可怕 |
[26:46] | Oy. I will shove you | 把你丢到不见天日 |
[26:48] | where the sun don’t shine just to shut you up. | 的地方 你就能闭嘴了吧 |
[26:51] | Hmm. You’d probably enjoy that. | 你可能会乐在其中 |
[26:56] | Hell of a way to spend your last nights | 不过你在地球上只剩最后几天了 |
[26:57] | on earth though, | 算不上什么好的消遣 |
[26:59] | you arrogant bastard. | 你个自大的混蛋 |
[27:02] | Especially when you could be with two | 尤其是 你本可以和你仅剩的 |
[27:03] | of the only friends you have left. | 朋友中的两位一起度过 |
[27:10] | Yeah. Nice one. | 你说得对 |
[27:21] | I-I just feel so helpless. | 我感到好无助 |
[27:24] | – You know? – Me too, Gary. | -你知道吗 -我也是 盖瑞 |
[27:28] | If he has to go, I just, I want him to be at peace. | 如果他一定要走 我希望他能走得安详 |
[27:32] | Well, that’s not his style. John’s gonna go out | 那可不是他的风格 约翰会尽全力 |
[27:34] | the way he lived. | 展现他一贯的做派 |
[27:35] | Like a bloody wanker, eh? | 就他妈像个蠢货 是吗 |
[27:39] | You know it occurs to me | 我突然想起来 |
[27:40] | that I might owe you two a bit of an apology. | 我可能欠你们俩一声抱歉 |
[27:44] | We accept. | 我们原谅你了 |
[27:45] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[27:46] | Come on, sit– | 行了 坐下 |
[27:48] | All right, okay. You’re hurting me. | 好了 你弄疼我了 |
[27:49] | Go on. | 快点 |
[27:49] | Sit down. Stop bloody fussing, will you? | 坐下 别他妈瞎忙乎了 好吗 |
[27:55] | You know, I can’t remember the last time | 我已经不记得上一次是什么时候 |
[27:57] | this room was used as an actual kitchen. | 有人把这个房间当作厨房使用了 |
[28:00] | Well, there’s a roast in the oven. | 我用烤箱烤了点吃的 |
[28:02] | It’ll be ready soon. | 很快就好了 |
[28:09] | Did I ever tell you both about the time | 我曾和你们俩说过 |
[28:12] | I met the ghost of Winston Churchill? | 我遇到温斯顿·丘吉尔的鬼魂那次吗 |
[28:16] | 香港 1997年 | |
[28:20] | Behrad, what’s your status? | 贝哈德 你那里什么情况 |
[28:22] | It’s complete gridlock. | 完全堵住了 |
[28:24] | No one’s getting through on the ground. | 没人能从地面上通行 |
[28:25] | The fleet must be in the air. | 舰队一定在空中 |
[28:27] | Nate, did you find the shipment? | 内特 你找到货物了吗 |
[28:31] | Oh, no. We’re too late. | 不好 我们来迟了 |
[28:33] | Whatever there was, there was a lot of them. | 不管货物是什么 它们的量很多 |
[28:36] | Nate, get downtown and help Behrad. | 内特 去市中心帮助贝哈德 |
[28:38] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[28:39] | I think they might have left something. | 我觉得他们可能遗漏了什么 |
[28:47] | What’s that noise? | 那个噪音是什么 |
[28:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:02] | Scoots. | 滑板车 |
[29:05] | Khan! | 可汗 |
[29:26] | Charge! | 冲 |
[29:45] | They’re getting through the gridlock on their scooters. | 他们乘着滑板车越过了交通堵塞 |
[29:47] | Heading for Prince Charles’ motorcade. | 正冲向查尔斯王子的车队 |
[29:56] | Stay down, Your Majesty. Turn here. | 趴下 殿下 转弯 |
[30:15] | I could really use some help! | 我真的需要一些支援 |
[30:17] | Nate, tell me you’re close, please. | 内特 请告诉我你已经接近了 |
[30:20] | I’d be lying. | 除非我说谎 |
[30:22] | B., it’s your time. You got this. | B 看你的了 你可以的 |
[30:33] | Protect the prince! | 保护王子 |
[30:35] | Get down. Take cover. | 趴下 找掩体 |
[30:37] | Look out. | 小心 |
[30:52] | Not again. | 不是吧 |
[30:57] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you, Prince Charles. | 我很抱歉我没保护好你 查尔斯王子 |
[31:03] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[31:05] | But my friends call me Charlie. | 但我的朋友叫我查莉 |
[31:12] | Apprehend this imposter. | 逮住这个冒牌货 |
[31:17] | Show your true form, | 展现你的原形 |
[31:19] | or I end him. | 不然我就杀了他 |
[31:27] | Looks like your luck has run out, shape-shifter. | 看来你的好运用完了 变形者 |
[31:31] | Where is the Prince? | 王子在哪儿 |
[31:33] | Sorry, Genghi. | 抱歉 成吉 |
[31:35] | He’s somewhere you’ll never find him. | 他在你永远找不到的地方 |
[31:39] | Your shape-shifting friend said | 你会变形的朋友说 |
[31:42] | you need to tell your team that I’m here. | 你得告诉你的队友我在这里 |
[31:44] | And I told her I’m on my beer break. | 我也告诉她了现在是我喝酒休息的时间 |
[31:47] | Now shut up, Princess, and listen. | 闭嘴 王子 仔细听 |
[31:53] | I’ve never met one of your kind before. | 我之前从未见过你这种人 |
[32:01] | You will be my 13th wife. | 你可以做我的第十三任老婆 |
[32:04] | Come again, mate? | 你说啥 兄弟 |
[32:06] | Your power will serve my reign well. | 你的能力可以很好地为我的统治服务 |
[32:08] | Join me as I build a new empire | 加入我 我们可以一起建立 |
[32:12] | that will span the globe. | 横跨全球的新帝国 |
[32:15] | Look, I’m flattered, | 我很荣幸 |
[32:15] | but I’ve had power of immortals and gods alike. | 但我有永生者和诸神拥有的力量 |
[32:18] | It blows. | 那糟糕透了 |
[32:21] | My past is complicated. | 我的过去非常复杂 |
[32:24] | And being in a relationship… | 如果要交往.. |
[32:27] | Trust me, that wouldn’t end well for either of us. | 相信我 我们俩都不会有好结果的 |
[32:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:32] | Did you two sleep together or something? | 你俩是睡过吗 |
[32:39] | What a shame. | 真是可惜了 |
[32:40] | – Kill her. – What? | -杀了她 -什么 |
[32:43] | No. Come on. | 不 别这样 |
[33:23] | Unless you lot want those bullets firing back at you, | 要是你们不想让这些子弹反弹回去 |
[33:27] | bugger off. | 就赶紧滚 |
[33:30] | Run away! Run away! | 快跑 快跑 |
[33:33] | Run away! Run away! | 快跑 快跑 |
[33:36] | I told you you could stop bullets. | 我告诉过你你能挡住子弹 |
[33:37] | Not that I wanted to find out. | 不是我想知道的 |
[33:40] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[33:45] | – Yeah, that was sick. – I know. | -酷毙了 -我知道 |
[33:47] | – Is that Genghis’ toothpick? – Well, yeah, you want it? | -那是成吉思汗的牙签吗 -是啊 你想要吗 |
[33:50] | Oh, no, it’s disgusting. | 不要 太恶心了 |
[33:57] | You said you were gonna tell us | 你说过会告诉我们 |
[33:58] | what’s really going on with you. | 你身上到底发生了什么 |
[34:01] | Look, I’m just, | 我只是 |
[34:01] | I’m still trying to find the words, all right? | 我还在组织语言 好吗 |
[34:04] | Can you try to find them faster? | 你能组织得快点吗 |
[34:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:09] | I’m just gonna come out with it. | 我就直说吧 |
[34:11] | I am a Fate. | 我是命运三女神之一 |
[34:16] | One of the three old Greek ladies? | 那三个希腊老女人之一吗 |
[34:18] | That’s offensive, but correct. | 太无礼了 但没错 |
[34:21] | – Which one are you? – Clotho, the spinner. | -你是哪一个女神 -克洛索 纺织者 |
[34:24] | I’m super confused, but what do you spin? | 我超级困惑 你纺织什么呢 |
[34:28] | Look, I don’t spin anything anymore, | 我现在已经不纺织任何东西了 |
[34:29] | but I used to spin people’s futures. | 但我过去编织人们的未来 |
[34:32] | On your loom? | 在你的织布机上吗 |
[34:33] | Oh, lovely. Even Gideon’s joining in. | 很好 连吉迪恩都参与其中了 |
[34:35] | Yes, there was a loom, | 是的 有一个织布机 |
[34:36] | but I destroyed it thousands of years ago. | 但我几千年之前就把它毁掉了 |
[34:39] | No one should have that kind of power. | 没人应该拥有这样的力量 |
[34:42] | I think people should just decide their own destinies. | 我认为人们应该决定自己的命运 |
[34:44] | Why didn’t you just tell us? | 你为什么不直接告诉我们呢 |
[34:46] | Look, I’ve been keeping this secret | 我已经保守这个秘密 |
[34:47] | for my entire bloody existence, all right? | 保守了一辈子了 好吗 |
[34:50] | I’ve never told anyone. | 我从未告诉过任何人 |
[34:53] | Can we see your OG form? | 我们能看看你的初始形态吗 |
[34:55] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[34:57] | Is it ’cause you’re old? | 因为你太老了吗 |
[34:58] | It’s because your eyes would explode, all right? | 是因为如果你们听到我真正的声音 |
[35:00] | And your ears too if you could hear my original voice. | 你们的眼睛会爆炸 你们的耳朵也会 |
[35:02] | Why are you running? | 你为什么要逃跑 |
[35:04] | My sisters are coming after me. | 我姐姐们在找我 |
[35:06] | They have been ever since I destroyed our loom. | 我毁了织布机之后 她们就一直在找我 |
[35:08] | Wait, you’ve been running for thousands of years? | 等等 你已经逃了几千年了 |
[35:11] | Yes, and I’ve always stayed one step ahead. | 对 而且我总是领先一步 |
[35:15] | I scattered the loom pieces across the multiverse, | 我把织布机碎片散布到多元宇宙各地 |
[35:17] | which took away my sisters’ powers. | 这也夺走了我姐妹们的能量 |
[35:19] | But now that we’re all in one universe– | 然而我们现在只有一个宇宙 |
[35:22] | thanks to Sara and her merry band of paragons– | 多亏萨拉和她那帮能力出众队员 |
[35:25] | the loom pieces are back on one plane. | 织布机碎片回到了同一个平行空间 |
[35:27] | And now it’s only a matter of time until my sisters find me. | 现在 我姐妹找到我只是个时间问题 |
[35:31] | And when they do? | 她们找到你之后呢 |
[35:32] | They’ll kill me. And anyone that I’m with. | 她们会杀了我 还有跟我在一起的每个人 |
[35:36] | Which is why I left. | 所以我离开了 |
[35:40] | And it’s why I’m out that door | 现在我们询问命运之神结束了 |
[35:41] | now that we’re done playing ask a fate. | 我也该走了 |
[35:46] | Stop running. We got your back. | 别再逃了 我们会帮你的 |
[35:52] | That’s exactly what I’m afraid of. | 我担心的就是这个 |
[35:55] | My sisters are no joke. | 我姐妹们力量很强大 |
[35:57] | Well, we’re the Legends. | 我们可是传奇 |
[35:59] | Yeah, we can take down a couple old ladies. | 没错 灭掉几个老太太绰绰有余 |
[36:10] | What is with all these damn scooters? | 这些滑板车是怎么回事儿 |
[36:12] | They’re a menace. | 看了心烦 |
[36:15] | Hey, guys. What did I miss? | 伙计们 我错过了什么 |
[36:27] | – John, this wine is delicious. – And nutritious. | -约翰 这酒挺好喝 -而且很有营养 |
[36:31] | Well, there’s no point in saving the good stuff, eh? | 好酒也没必要再存着了 你们说呢 |
[36:35] | I’m never gonna drink with you again. | 以后再也不能跟你一起喝酒了 |
[36:36] | Oh, come on, mate. Stiff upper lip, eh? | 行了 哥儿们 男儿有泪不轻弹 |
[36:39] | I’m gonna miss you so much, you know? | 我会特别想念你的 |
[36:41] | Nothing can make me feel better. | 再没任何事能让我感到好受点了 |
[36:42] | Oh, bollocks, all right. | 胡说 行了 |
[36:44] | Look, I didn’t want you to see my will until I died. | 我本想等死了以后再给你看我的 遗嘱 |
[36:48] | But Raymond, can you do the honors? | 但雷蒙德 你能念一下吗 |
[36:52] | Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[36:56] | You’re giving this house to Gary? | 你要把房子留给盖瑞 |
[37:03] | Bloody hell, that was supposed to make you happy. | 该死 那是为了让你开心 |
[37:05] | Not insufferable. | 不是让你变得难以忍受 |
[37:07] | I promise to take great care of this place, you know? | 我保证一定打理好这个地方 |
[37:10] | I’ll feed the hellhounds, I’ll vacuum– | 我会给地狱猎犬喂食 我会吸尘… |
[37:12] | You know, why don’t we talk about what you had | 我们何不来说说你的遗愿清单上 |
[37:14] | on your bucket list, eh, mate? | 都有些什么吧 兄弟 |
[37:17] | – Really? – Yeah. | -你要听吗 -对 |
[37:19] | Give me something meaningful, eh? | 说点有意义的 |
[37:21] | Well, eventually I… | 最终 我 |
[37:26] | Plan on asking Nora to marry me. | 计划向诺拉求婚 |
[37:31] | Can I be your flower boy? | 我可以给你当花童吗 |
[37:34] | Oh, that’s very sweet, Gary. Odd, but very sweet. | 这样挺贴心 盖瑞 有点奇怪但很贴心 |
[37:38] | Why haven’t you asked her yet, Big Man? | 为什么还不求婚呢 大块头 |
[37:41] | I’ve been engaged twice before. | 我订过两次婚 |
[37:45] | Both times didn’t end as I had hoped. | 都未能如愿以偿 |
[37:49] | You know, life, it is too short to dillydally, Raymond. | 人生短暂 磨蹭不起啊 雷蒙德 |
[37:53] | I know you–you can take that | 你就听听一个除了懊悔 |
[37:55] | from a man who has nothing but regrets. | 一无所有的人的劝告吧 |
[38:00] | So if you love that witch, | 你如果爱那个女巫 |
[38:03] | you bloody will marry her, right? | 你他妈就娶她 好吗 |
[38:10] | No, no, no. I’m all right, I’m all right. | 没事 没事儿 我还好 |
[38:12] | Now how about a toast, eh? | 来敬杯酒吧 |
[38:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:17] | No, with this. | 不 我用这个 |
[38:20] | Oh, of all the ways that I’d thought I’d go, | 我想像过很多死去的方式 |
[38:24] | decapitated by a demon, eviscerated by an elemental, | 被魔鬼斩首 被超自然开膛破肚 |
[38:29] | I wouldn’t have picked being at home with my mates. | 却从未想过会在家里跟朋友一起 |
[38:33] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[38:35] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[38:54] | You know, I just wish I had more time with you… | 我只希望能跟你们多待一会 |
[38:57] | lovely idiots. | 两个可爱的傻瓜 |
[38:59] | Well, you’re not dead yet, John. | 你还没死呢 约翰 |
[39:02] | No, but I will be momentarily. | 是的 但随时会死 |
[39:11] | John Constantine. | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[39:14] | He always goes out on his own terms. | 他总是有自己的行事方式 |
[39:18] | John? | 约翰 |
[39:25] | Couldn’t wait to see me, John. | 等不及来见我了 约翰 |
[39:28] | 60 seconds and you’re dead. | 60秒后你就死了 |
[39:32] | Poison does that. | 毒药确实是这功效 |
[39:37] | It was the same poison your mother used to kill herself. | 你母亲就是喝这个毒药自杀的 |
[39:42] | You won’t change my mind. | 你改变不了我的主意的 |
[39:45] | I’m not trying to. | 我没这么想过 |
[39:48] | I just want you know that… | 我只是想告诉你 |
[39:51] | even though you gave up on her, | 即使你放弃了她 |
[39:54] | your mum never gave up on you. | 你的妈妈也从来没有放弃过你 |
[40:04] | * Are you going to Scarborough Fair * | *您要去斯卡波罗集市吗* |
[40:09] | * Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme * | *香芹 鼠尾草 迷迭香和百里香* |
[40:13] | – * Remember me * – Stop. | -*代我* -别唱了 |
[40:15] | * To one who lives there * | *向那的一位姑娘问好* |
[40:19] | * For once She was * | *曾经她是* |
[40:21] | * A true love of mine * | *我的挚爱* |
[40:24] | That was our song. | 那是我们的歌 |
[40:26] | Aye, it was. | 是的 |
[40:28] | But she sang it to me first. | 但她先唱给我听的 |
[40:35] | You can really bring her back? | 你真的能复活她 |
[40:40] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[40:42] | I can fix everything. | 我可以解决一切事情 |
[40:57] | I’m glad that hurt. | 看你疼痛我很是开心 |
[41:01] | Tick tock, John. | 时间紧迫 约翰 |
[41:03] | I can kill you anytime I want. | 我随时都可以杀了你 |
[41:09] | Oh, oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[41:11] | – I can’t take this anymore. – How are you alive? | -我受不了了 -你怎么还活着 |
[41:14] | Astra, she reconsidered. | 阿斯特拉 她改变主意了 |
[41:17] | She reconsidered, she reconsidered. | 她改变主意了 她改变主意了 |
[41:18] | She reconsidered. She reconsidered! | 她改变主意了 她改变主意了 |
[41:21] | Oh, I can’t bloody believe it. | 太难以置信了 |
[41:22] | I’m back in the game. Oh, Bully. | 我又活过来了 布利 |
[41:24] | Bully, Bully, Bully. Bully, I love you! | 布利 布利 布利 布利 我爱你 |
[41:26] | Bully, Bully, Bully, Bully, Bully. | 布利 布利 布利 布利 布利 |
[41:28] | Yes, I can’t believe she bloody reconsidered! | 太好了 我都不敢相信她真的改变主意了 |
[41:33] | I feel like a new man. | 我感觉重获新生 |
[41:34] | Ah, yeah. | 是的 |
[41:36] | I can’t believe I was gonna leave my house to you. | 不敢相信我把房子留给你了 |
[41:38] | – What? – Here, give me that will. | -什么 -遗嘱给我 |
[41:41] | How did you get Astra to change her mind? | 你是怎么让阿斯特拉改变主意的 |
[41:43] | Well, by making a promise that I intend to keep. | 我要履行一个承诺 |
[41:52] | Hail the Waverider. | 联络乘波号 |
[41:55] | I need to see a lady about a loom. | 我要见一位女士了解一下织布机 |