时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mick frickin’ Rory. Allie, remember? | 你就是米克·罗里 我是艾莉 记得吗 |
[00:05] | She wasn’t just some girl, was she? | 她不只是个普通的女孩 对吧 |
[00:07] | Remember when we dented history? | 记不记得我们改变了历史 |
[00:08] | Your sister is the dent. | 你姐姐被改变了 |
[00:09] | Maybe her being here, she’ll remember who she was. | 或许在这里她会回想起自己是谁 |
[00:12] | How did you jailbreak your way out of here? | 你是怎么从这里越狱出去的 |
[00:13] | I was poking around your screens, and, suddenly, | 我在你的小屏幕周围四处探索 突然 |
[00:16] | I knew how to hack my way out. | 突然我就知道怎么黑出去了 |
[00:18] | Astra and this whole bloody mess is on me. | 阿斯特拉还有这些乱子都怪我 |
[00:21] | She could continue releasing souls indefinitely. | 她将一直释放这些灵魂 |
[00:24] | What happened here, John? | 到底发生什么了 约翰 |
[00:25] | That witch is Astra’s dead mother. | 那个女巫是阿斯特拉的亡母 |
[00:27] | She’s through there. | 她就在那里面 |
[00:27] | Her spirit’s waiting on the other side | 她的灵魂在那扇门后等待着 |
[00:29] | of that door and none too happy with me. | 对我也不是很满意 |
[00:33] | 英国 诺森伯兰郡 2020年 | |
[00:46] | John? | 约翰 |
[00:47] | Blimey, he’s really cocked it up this time. | 老天 他这次可真是搞砸了 |
[00:50] | How could you let him go in there? | 你怎么能让他进去 |
[00:52] | That thing is hurting him. | 那东西在伤害他 |
[00:53] | Then he probably deserves it. | 那是他活该 |
[00:57] | I can’t just stand here. | 我不能在这袖手旁观 |
[00:59] | Being an apprentice means never having to say, | 作为学徒就意味着永远不必说 |
[01:01] | “Sorry I let you get killed by a poltergeist.” | “抱歉让你被一个吵闹鬼给杀了” |
[01:04] | Get your filthy paws off me! | 把你的臭爪子拿开 |
[01:09] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 不行 |
[01:11] | Move out of the way. | 你给我让开 |
[01:13] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[01:15] | Yes. Maybe. | 当然 也许知道吧 |
[01:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[01:53] | John? | 约翰 |
[02:18] | Oh, Gary, what have you done? | 盖瑞 看看你干的好事 |
[02:42] | Sorry, old assassin habits die hard. | 抱歉 暗杀养成的老毛病又犯了 |
[02:44] | Babe, now that you’ve given me a heart attack, | 宝贝 你都把我吓出心脏病了 |
[02:47] | I was just about to jump in. Care to join me? | 我正准备冲个澡 要不要一起 |
[02:49] | Co-showering in the communal bathroom… | 在公共浴室洗鸳鸯浴 |
[02:53] | you are getting comfy, which is a good thing | 你还真是把这当自己家了 这是好事 |
[02:57] | because I’m gonna need you to woman the ship. | 因为我需要你接管这艘飞船 |
[02:59] | I’ve got business in Star City. | 我要去星城办点事 |
[03:01] | Is everything okay? | 出了什么事 |
[03:02] | Yeah, it’s just some stuff I need to take care of, | 就是些小事需要我去处理 |
[03:04] | but it might take a few days, | 但可能需要几天时间 |
[03:05] | which is why I need an interim captain. | 所以我需要一位临时的船长 |
[03:10] | Captain? | 船长 |
[03:12] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不行 |
[03:12] | I was just starting to find my footing as a Legend. | 我作为一名传奇才刚刚找到感觉 |
[03:15] | Nobody likes the boss, babe. | 没人喜欢自己的上司 宝贝 |
[03:17] | They like me. | 他们就很喜欢我 |
[03:18] | Yeah, because you’re cool Captain Lance. | 对 谁让你是超酷的兰斯队长 |
[03:20] | I’m just a button pusher in a boring pantsuit. | 我不过个穿着无聊正装的烦人精 |
[03:22] | Nah, babe, just have fun with it. | 不 宝贝 玩得开心点就行了 |
[03:24] | They are going to love you. | 他们会很爱你的 |
[03:26] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -你可以的 |
[03:27] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[03:28] | I miss you already, Captain Pantsuit. | 我会想你的 正装船长 |
[03:30] | No, babe, I’m not… | 不 宝贝 我不… |
[03:41] | Raise you two. | 再加两个 |
[03:44] | Make it ten. | 加十个 |
[03:46] | Finally, a real hand. | 终于 大手笔 |
[03:52] | She folds. | 她弃权了 |
[03:54] | Like hell I do. | 弃你个头 |
[03:56] | Like hell you do. | 让你弃就弃 |
[04:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[04:02] | Keeping us in the black. You lost another account. | 保持低调 你又损失了一个回升者 |
[04:05] | First Rasputin, then Bugsy… | 先是拉斯普京 然后是巴格西 |
[04:07] | – John Constantine – Now Meyers. | -约翰·康斯坦丁 -现在是麦尔斯 |
[04:09] | Your little resurrection venture is getting too risky. | 你的复活计划风险过高了 |
[04:12] | You turn the tide, or you’ll lose everything. | 你若不逆转形势 就将就失去一切 |
[04:17] | I’ve played nice long enough. | 我玩够正大光明的了 |
[04:20] | Now it’s time to play naughty. | 现在要开始玩阴的了 |
[04:29] | That’s one angry ghost. | 这可真是个愤怒的鬼魂 |
[04:32] | Yeah, and now she’s loose in the bloody house. | 是 现在她被释放到了这房子里 |
[04:34] | – What, that was Astra’s mum? – Yeah, her name is Natalie. | -那是阿斯特拉的妈妈吗 -对 她叫娜塔莉 |
[04:37] | What did you do to her, John boy? | 你对她做了什么 约翰 |
[04:40] | It was a long time ago. | 那是在很久以前 |
[04:40] | She was walking home late from work, | 她深夜下班后走路回家 |
[04:42] | and some drunken idiot blew a red light, and… | 某个喝醉的蠢货闯了红灯 然后… |
[04:48] | Her husband, Alex, begged me to bring her back. | 她的丈夫 亚历克斯 求我复活她 |
[04:51] | You never told me that. | 你从没跟我说过这事 |
[04:53] | Yeah, well, I never told anyone. | 是的 我跟谁也没说过 |
[04:55] | Now, let’s just say that that night in Newcastle | 简单来说 在纽卡斯尔的那晚 |
[04:58] | when we lost Astra, | 我们失去阿斯特拉时 |
[05:00] | it was a little more complicated than an exorcism. | 事情并不是做个驱魔那么简单 |
[05:07] | Something tells me | 有什么让我觉得 |
[05:08] | that you’re not telling the truth. | 你没有在说实话 |
[05:09] | Look, I’m trying to fix it, Nat, all right? | 我在试着弥补 娜塔 好吗 |
[05:11] | I’m trying to save Astra. Now help me. | 我在试着救阿斯特拉 帮帮我吧 |
[05:17] | Doesn’t seem to be the answer she was looking for. | 看起来不是她想要的回答 |
[05:20] | The demon I summoned brought Natalie back. | 我召唤的恶魔复活了娜塔莉 |
[05:22] | But if you brought her back, why is she a ghost? | 但如果你复活了她 为什么她还是鬼魂 |
[05:25] | Because I botched it, all right? | 因为我搞砸了 好吗 |
[05:27] | I thought I had him under control, but I didn’t. | 我以为我控制住他了 但我失败了 |
[05:30] | You can’t have her! John, get me out of here! | 你不能带走她 约翰 带我离开这 |
[05:33] | He took Astra. | 他带走了阿斯特拉 |
[05:35] | Natalie couldn’t live with herself knowing | 娜塔莉无法承受 |
[05:37] | that the price of her life was her daughter’s. | 她生命的代价是自己的女儿 |
[05:40] | She killed herself in this room. | 她在这间屋子里自杀了 |
[05:42] | That’s so sa– | 真是太悲… |
[05:51] | Doesn’t look like Natalie’s done with you yet, John-o. | 看起来娜塔莉没想放过你 约翰 |
[06:02] | No, it looks like Natalie wants to take me | 不 看起来娜塔莉想要带我 |
[06:03] | on a trip down memory lane. | 走上一段回忆之路 |
[06:09] | All righty-tighty, then. | 都收拾好了 |
[06:11] | You ready for the official Waverider tour? | 你准备好开始正式参观乘波号了吗 |
[06:13] | What would you like to see first? | 你首先想要看什么 |
[06:15] | What do you people do around here for fun? | 你们在这里都如何娱乐 |
[06:17] | If you could just follow me this way, | 请跟我这边走 |
[06:18] | First stop, the galley. | 第一站 厨房 |
[06:20] | Gideon can whip up any kind of food you can imagine. | 吉迪恩可以做出任何你能想到的食物 |
[06:23] | Last week, Nate and I made cheddar biscuits | 上一周 内特和我做了切达干酪饼干 |
[06:25] | and had her fabricate some squeezable butter. | 然后让她做出了一些挤压黄油 |
[06:27] | That tasty treat has been off the shelves since 2024. | 这可口的美味从2024年就停产了 |
[06:31] | She can make anything, and you went | 她可以做出任何东西 |
[06:32] | with a discontinued condiment. | 而你却想要一些停产的产品 |
[06:34] | Wait, can she make clothes? | 等下 她能制作衣服吗 |
[06:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:38] | Okay, tell the computer I need a dress | 好 告诉电脑我需要礼服 |
[06:40] | for my perfume launch tonight. | 在我今晚的香水发布会上穿 |
[06:41] | We’ll be back in time for that, right? | 我们会回到那个时间点的 对吧 |
[06:43] | Yes. And, yes, Gideon can do anything. | 是的 是的 吉迪恩可以做任何东西 |
[06:45] | She flies the ship, makes our food, | 她开飞船 做食物 |
[06:47] | cleans the toilets, tracks the timeline. | 清洁马桶 追踪时间线 |
[06:49] | Tracks the time… | 追踪时间… |
[06:52] | Do you mean tells the future? | 你是说预知未来吗 |
[06:54] | Behrad, we could make billions off future fall trend reports. | 贝哈德 我们可以用未来下跌走势发大财 |
[07:00] | No, no. | 不不 |
[07:01] | Rule number one of time travel, | 穿越时间第一守则 |
[07:02] | never look into the future for personal gain. | 决不能用未来为自己谋利 |
[07:04] | Totally, totally. | 当然 当然 |
[07:05] | And rule number two, no social media on the ship. | 第二守则 在船上不能用社交媒体 |
[07:09] | I thought we were dropping you off. | 我还以为我们要把你送回去 |
[07:11] | My brother, the actual superhero… | 我的弟弟 一个真正的超级英雄 |
[07:14] | Invited me to stay. | 邀请我留下来 |
[07:16] | Okay, let’s just remember | 好吧 不过记住 |
[07:18] | this is a place of business, okay? | 这是个办公地点 好吗 |
[07:19] | We get called on a mission, you need to keep out of our way. | 我们要出任务 你最好别碍事 |
[07:22] | Aye, aye. | 是 是 |
[07:23] | Okay, we’ll talk later. | 行 我们回头再谈 |
[07:26] | Sad, what a waste of a good head of hair. | 真遗憾 浪费了一头秀发 |
[07:28] | Here you go. Hide it. | 给你 藏好 |
[07:30] | Can your computer lady make me some cucumber water? | 你的电脑女士能给我弄点黄瓜水吗 |
[07:32] | I’m parched from that dry interaction. | 我要被那个枯燥的对话烤干了 |
[07:36] | She and her mom have been living out of their car | 她和她妈妈在车里住了将近一年 |
[07:37] | for almost a year, and now her mom has | 现在她妈妈 |
[07:39] | a final-round job interview. | 面试进入了最后一轮 |
[07:41] | You are incredible. | 你真出色 |
[07:42] | I miss you, but it feels pretty good | 我想念你 但能在外面帮助别人 |
[07:45] | to be out here helping people. | 感觉非常好 |
[07:48] | – Out. – Ah, it’s okay. | -出去 -没事 |
[07:49] | I have to go anyway. | 我反正也要走了 |
[07:50] | Okay, uh, well, um, I’ll call you later. | 好 我回头打给你 |
[07:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:55] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:56] | I just kind of blurted that out. | 不小心脱口而出 |
[07:59] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 没关系 |
[08:00] | You don’t have to be sorry. | 你用不着道歉 |
[08:02] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[08:04] | – You do? – I said “Get out.” | -真的吗 -我说了”出去” |
[08:05] | Okay, I’ll call later. | 好 回头再打给你 |
[08:06] | – Bye. – Okay. | -再见 -好 |
[08:09] | Mick, are you feeling all right? | 米克 你还好吗 |
[08:12] | My stomach hurts. I can’t eat. | 我胃疼 我吃不下饭 |
[08:14] | I can’t drink. | 我喝不下水 |
[08:16] | I think Allie gave me an STD back at the reunion. | 重逢的时候艾莉肯定是传染给了我性病 |
[08:19] | Initiating scan. | 开始扫描 |
[08:23] | Those are not symptoms. Those are feelings. | 那不是病 是感情 |
[08:26] | Mick, I think you’re developing a crush. | 米克 我想你是坠入爱河了 |
[08:29] | Is that when you whiz and it hurts? | 是你小便灼烧的那种感觉吗 |
[08:32] | No, it’s biology’s way of telling you | 不 这是在意某个人 |
[08:35] | you care about someone else | 带来的生理表现 |
[08:37] | Dr. Palmer is correct. | 帕尔默博士说得对 |
[08:38] | The results of my body scan indicate | 我对你的身体扫描结果显示 |
[08:40] | that you do, in fact, like like her. | 你似乎的确喜欢她 |
[08:46] | Interim Captain Sharpe here, team meeting in the parlor, | 临时船长夏普在此 请到会客室开会 |
[08:48] | over and out. | 完毕 |
[08:49] | Okay, that was good. It was fun yet to the point. | 好 感觉不错 目前都还很有趣 |
[08:52] | Not too… | 不算特别… |
[08:54] | Gideon, are you broadcasting this? | 吉迪恩 你在广播这个吗 |
[08:55] | Sorry, Miss Sharpe, I’ll shut it down. | 抱歉 夏普女士 我这就关掉 |
[08:57] | Okay, thank you, we women have to stick together. | 好 谢谢 我们女人应当团结 |
[09:00] | I always thought of you as one of the guys. | 我总把你当成男的 |
[09:02] | Okay, I don’t know what that means. | 好 我不知道你什么意思 |
[09:03] | He means that as a compliment. | 他想夸你 |
[09:04] | – I do. – Okay. | -是的 -行 |
[09:06] | That’s for you. | 给你的 |
[09:07] | That’s for you. | 给你的 |
[09:09] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Okay. | 行 |
[09:12] | What did I say about phones? | 我说过手机要怎样来着 |
[09:14] | What? I need to tell my boyfriend I’m not dead. | 什么 我得告诉我男友我没死 |
[09:17] | Uh, boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[09:18] | Yep, internationally renowned DJ S’more Money. | 对 国际知名打碟师斯莫尔·玛尼 |
[09:22] | Ah, okay, we’ve got Ray. | 好 雷来了 |
[09:23] | – Uh, where’s Mick? – He’s sick. | -米克在哪里 -他病了 |
[09:25] | Lovesick. | 相思病 |
[09:27] | Oh, lei. | 花环 |
[09:29] | So while Sara’s in Star City, I wanted to introduce you all | 莎拉在星城期间 我想给你们全体 |
[09:31] | to something that I developed at the Time Bureau. | 介绍一个我在时间调查局学到的东西 |
[09:34] | I know what you’re all thinking, | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[09:35] | Time Bureau, #stuffy. | 时间调查局 无聊 |
[09:37] | What can we learn from those guys? | 我们能从那些人身上学到什么 |
[09:39] | But we really did have a lot of fun over there. | 但在那里确实过得很有趣 |
[09:40] | Do you remember taco Mondays, Nate? | 你还记得周一塔可日吗 内特 |
[09:42] | Yeah, those were some wild taco times. | 对 疯狂吃塔可的时间 |
[09:44] | – Yeah. – Aloha? | -对 -你好 |
[09:45] | Yes, A.L.O.H.A. | 没错 阿洛哈 |
[09:47] | It stands for assess, listen, observe, hydrate… | 代表了评估 细听 观察 补水 |
[09:51] | attack! | 攻击 |
[09:52] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[09:53] | – Cool. – See? | -棒 -看到没 |
[09:54] | How many pages is this? | 这本东西有多少页 |
[09:56] | Ava, you ever heard the proverb | 艾娃 你听说过这个谚语吗 |
[09:57] | “The fox knows many things, the hedgehog knows one big thing”? | “狐狸知之甚广 而刺猬只知一件大事” |
[10:01] | I have not. | 没听说过 |
[10:02] | Well, Legends, we’re a fox kind of organization. | 传奇们 我们就是狐狸型的组织 |
[10:05] | Adaptable, off the cuff. | 随机应变 即场发挥 |
[10:07] | This… This is very hedgehog. | 这… 这和刺猬很像 |
[10:10] | Trying to impose one way of doing things onto every situation. | 试图把一种做事方式运用在所有的情况下 |
[10:14] | And not to be rude– is there a mission here? | 恕我冒犯 有任务要执行吗 |
[10:17] | – No, I just… – Okay, then, I’m gonna | -没有 我只是… -那我就要 |
[10:19] | introduce Zari to the wonders of Gideon’s Austrian toast. | 向扎莉介绍一下吉迪恩美味的的奥地利吐司了 |
[10:22] | Actually, it’s French toast. | 其实是法式吐司 |
[10:24] | Pretty sure it’s Austrian. | 很肯定是奥地利的 |
[10:26] | Gideon, Gideon, check the timeline. | 吉迪恩 吉迪恩 看看时间线 |
[10:28] | It would appear that there is a disturbance | 1793年 在巴黎巴士底狱 |
[10:30] | at the Bastille in Paris, 1793. | 似乎会发生一场骚乱 |
[10:33] | While the details are still hazy, | 虽然细节还不清楚 |
[10:34] | the aftermath is traumatic. | 但是后果惨痛 |
[10:36] | Thousands die, and the French Revolution collapses. | 上千人死亡 法国大革命瓦解 |
[10:39] | Well, looks like we have a mission, | 看来我们有任务了 |
[10:41] | so everybody stop looking so “Les Misérables,” | 所以大家别再一副《悲惨世界》的样子 |
[10:44] | because we are going to France. | 因为我们要去法国了 |
[10:47] | 凡尔赛 1793年 | |
[10:49] | Behrad, come on, we need to move. | 贝哈德 快点 我们要行动了 |
[10:59] | Hey, guys. | 各位好啊 |
[11:01] | I couldn’t stop her. | 我阻止不了她 |
[11:03] | She found the fabrication room. | 她找到了制作室 |
[11:04] | Great. She’s not coming. | 很好 她不能去 |
[11:06] | We don’t do ride-alongs in the field, B. | 我们出外勤不能带随访的 B |
[11:08] | Ava, I can handle myself in the field. | 艾娃 我出外勤能够应付自如 |
[11:09] | I once played capture the flag to raise awareness | 以前我玩过夺旗游戏 借此来提高 |
[11:11] | about feline OCD, so… | 对猫有强迫症的认识 |
[11:13] | This isn’t a PR event, all right? | 这不是公关活动 |
[11:14] | We’re walking into a deadly situation | 我们将要面对的情况有可能会致命 |
[11:15] | facing an Encore with unknown powers. | 面对未知力量的回升者 |
[11:17] | I do not have time to keep my eye on a party girl. | 我没有时间保护交际花 |
[11:20] | I do. | 我有 |
[11:21] | What? | 什么 |
[11:23] | I mean, come on, Ava, what’s the harm? | 拜托 艾娃 有什么坏处呢 |
[11:25] | It’s against protocol to bring civilians into the field. | 带平民去执行任务是违反规定的 |
[11:28] | – Tsk. – Don’t “Tsk”. | -啧啧 -别啧 |
[11:29] | Tsk. | 就啧 |
[11:30] | Yeah, but it would be super cool | 但如果你们让我一起去 |
[11:33] | if you just let me come anyway. | 那就超级棒了 |
[11:36] | – Okay, fine. – Yay. | -好吧 -好棒 |
[11:39] | Just, make sure you stay out of our way. | 只要保证不妨碍我们就行 |
[11:41] | Yay! | 好 |
[11:46] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[11:47] | My signature perfume, Dragonesque. | 我的招牌香水 龙体香 |
[11:49] | I needed to do something to help | 我要想点办法 |
[11:51] | that extremely sad outfit. | 救救你这套可悲的衣服 |
[11:54] | Spray, delay, walk away. | 喷 等 从中穿过 |
[11:56] | Okay, we’re going this way. | 我们要走这边 |
[11:58] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[12:00] | I was just doing a runway turn. | 我只是在做T台回转 |
[12:05] | This period in France was called the Reign of Terror. | 这段时期的法国被称为恐怖统治时期 |
[12:07] | Executions were a national pastime. | 执行死刑是全国人民的消遣活动 |
[12:10] | – Whoa! – Ooh, yikes. | -天呐 -恶心 |
[12:12] | Yeah, we could definitely be walking into a bloodbath. | 我们肯定会陷入一场大屠杀 |
[12:14] | And you want us to go in there? | 你要我们去那里吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah, that’s our job. | 没错 这是我们的工作 |
[12:20] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[12:21] | Uh, we need to get in there. | 我们要进去 |
[12:23] | No. | 不行 |
[12:25] | It is of vital importance that we get in there, sir. | 我们必须要进去 先生 |
[12:28] | Please? Oh. | 拜托 |
[12:29] | Stand back. | 后退 |
[12:31] | This isn’t a club, Zari, it’s an execution. | 这不是俱乐部 扎莉 这是行刑 |
[12:34] | An event is an event. | 都一样是活动 |
[12:36] | Scoot. Out of the way. | 让让 一边去 |
[12:37] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:38] | Um, do you know who you’re talking to? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[12:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[12:43] | Jean-Paul. | 让·保罗 |
[12:44] | Très bien. Now they’ll know who to fire | 很好 等他们发现你让扎莉·塔拉齐站在外面 |
[12:46] | when they find out you left Zari Tarazi standing outside. | 他们就知道该炒了谁了 |
[12:50] | Un grand faux pas. | 真是失礼 |
[12:52] | Not them. | 他们不能进去 |
[12:54] | Jean-Paul, my purse isn’t gonna walk in by itself. | 让·保罗 我的钱包可不会走路 |
[13:10] | Um, didn’t you say this was an execution? | 你不是说这里要行刑吗 |
[13:14] | Maybe Gideon got it wrong. | 吉迪恩可能搞错了 |
[13:16] | Well, if they were misérables, | 他们之前也许很悲惨 |
[13:18] | they certainly aren’t anymore. | 现在显然不是了 |
[13:22] | Stop with the thing. | 别扇了 |
[13:31] | You know, you can just say the word, | 你只要说出来 |
[13:32] | and I’ll put you in a prime spot uptown. | 我就让你进入市郊核心圈 |
[13:35] | So I can rub shoulders with all those | 好让我混到那群 |
[13:36] | arrogant soul traders? No, thank you. | 自大的灵魂交易者中去吗 不了 谢谢 |
[13:39] | I need some help with one of the coins you constructed. | 想请你帮忙 有关你制作的一枚硬币 |
[13:43] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[13:44] | When else do you come see me? | 没事求我你是不会来看我的 |
[13:47] | I assume this is why you’re here? | 我猜你来这里是因为这个 |
[13:50] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[13:52] | John Constantine. | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[13:55] | I remember making this. | 我记得 这是我做的 |
[14:00] | What do you want for him? | 你想用他换得什么 |
[14:01] | Oh, I don’t want to trade him. | 我不想用他交易 |
[14:04] | I want to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[14:10] | Tourist attraction number two. | 二号景点 |
[14:13] | The night Alex begged me to save Natalie. | 亚历克斯求我去救娜塔莉那晚 |
[14:16] | He was supposed to pick her up that night she got hit, | 她被袭击那晚 他本来要去接她 |
[14:18] | but they had a big fight, so she walked. | 但他们大吵一架 她就离开了 |
[14:22] | Alex was beside himself. He was torn up. | 亚力克斯就像疯了一样 很崩溃 |
[14:24] | Astra, she hadn’t said a word since the accident. | 阿斯特拉 那次事故后她就没说过话 |
[14:27] | How was I supposed to say no? | 我怎么能拒绝 |
[14:32] | Alex begged me, but I knew I should have said no. | 亚历克斯求我 我知道我该拒绝 |
[14:38] | Bollocks, John! Come on, try again! | 该死 约翰 再试试 |
[14:40] | Alex wanted it, and I just provided the how, all right? | 亚历克斯想那么做 我只是提供了方法 好吗 |
[14:43] | What’s the difference, Nat? | 有什么区别吗 娜塔莉 |
[14:44] | So the resurrection was your idea? | 所以复活是你的主意 |
[14:46] | Yes, all right? | 是 没错 |
[14:50] | Nat and I, we were best friends, | 娜塔莉是我最好的朋友 |
[14:52] | How could I not try and save her? | 我怎么能不尽力救她 |
[14:57] | See? The truth can set you free. | 看见了吧 说出真相就好了 |
[15:07] | Is that Mucous Membrane? | 是黏膜乐队吗 |
[15:17] | This place doesn’t seem too evil. | 这地方看起来并不邪恶 |
[15:19] | Yeah, well, appearances can be deceiving, okay? | 表象可能迷惑人 明白吗 |
[15:21] | We need to figure out who this encore is | 我们得找出回升者是谁 |
[15:23] | and what powers they may have. | 知道他们有什么能力 |
[15:24] | We start with the A.L.O.H.A. Method, okay? | 我们先用阿洛哈法 行吗 |
[15:26] | Assessment, lay low, don’t engage. | 评估 低调 不要出手 |
[15:29] | We know how to party sneak. | 我们知道怎么在派对上溜达 |
[15:30] | Listen to me–you see something, you say something. | 听好了 看到任何事情 报告 |
[15:36] | – Captain. – Yeah. | -船长 -嗯 |
[15:37] | You’re trying too hard. | 你太拼命了 |
[15:39] | It’s really desperate. | 显得急于求成 |
[15:48] | So this is your job? Walking around parties? | 这就是你的工作吗 逛派对 |
[15:52] | Isn’t this kind of what you do? | 你不也是干这个的吗 |
[15:54] | Touché. | 说得好 |
[15:55] | No. | 不 |
[15:57] | But something definitely feels off. | 感觉还是不太对劲 |
[16:00] | At this point in the French Revolution, | 在法国大革命的这个时期 |
[16:03] | most of the royals had been separated from their heads. | 大多数贵族都已经尸首异处了 |
[16:05] | Even wearing a nice dress could get you sent to the guillotine. | 即使是穿一件漂亮的裙子也会让你上断头台 |
[16:08] | Uh, and you let me come out in this because…? | 那你让我穿成这样出来是因为 |
[16:11] | I’m sucker for a corset and an updo. | 我很喜欢束胸衣和高发髻 |
[16:19] | Napoleon? | 拿破仑 |
[16:20] | He should be marching on southern France, | 他应该在向法国南部进军 |
[16:22] | not getting freaky. | 而不是在这里举止怪异 |
[16:23] | Wha–okay. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | Guys, steer clear. Exercise extreme caution. | 伙计们 离他远点 必须格外小心 |
[16:27] | – Relax, Ava. – I’m trying. | -放松 艾娃 -我在努力 |
[16:36] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[16:40] | Ava, I think we found our encore. | 艾娃 我想我们找到了回升者 |
[16:42] | She’s in the VIP area. | 她在贵宾区 |
[16:44] | Nora’s our encore? | 诺拉是回升者 |
[16:45] | No, Ray, that’s Marie Antoinette. | 不 雷 那是玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[16:48] | And she should definitely be without her head by now. | 而且她现在绝对应该已经没有脑袋了 |
[16:49] | Oh, great, on to phase two of A.L.O.H.A. | 很好 进入阿洛哈法第二阶段 |
[16:51] | It’s listening. | 也就是”听” |
[16:52] | Now, her powers could be anything… | 现在 她的能力可能是任何形式… |
[16:54] | teleportation, pyrokinesis. | 瞬间移动 火焰风暴 |
[16:56] | Fatal attractiveness. | 致命诱惑 |
[16:58] | – I mean… – Right? | -确实 -中招了吧 |
[17:02] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[17:03] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[17:04] | They’re not usually like this. | 他们平常不是这样 |
[17:06] | Well, you’re not usually captain. | 你平时也不是船长 |
[17:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:09] | I just swapped crepe recipes | 我刚才和一个法国烹饪传奇 |
[17:10] | with a French cooking legend. | 交换了可丽饼食谱 |
[17:13] | This is the best party ever. | 这简直是最棒的派对 |
[17:15] | Excuse me, since when do you drink? | 等等 你从什么时候开始喝酒的 |
[17:19] | Where did I even get that? | 我从哪拿到的酒 |
[17:22] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[17:23] | Something is definitely wrong. | 肯定有问题 |
[17:27] | Move out of the way. | 让开 |
[17:31] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[17:38] | Of course, the perfect revenge, | 当然 完美的复仇 |
[17:40] | a magical guillotine. | 魔法断头台 |
[17:42] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[17:43] | Guys, be careful, I think Marie’s about to make her move. | 伙计们 小心 我觉得玛丽要开始行动了 |
[17:51] | Now! | 落 |
[17:54] | Let them eat cake! | 大伙吃蛋糕吧 |
[18:19] | – Pardon me. – Pardon me. | -原谅我 -原谅我 |
[18:21] | – Pardonne moi. – Pardonne moi. | -原谅我 -原谅我 |
[18:23] | So it’s not a guillotine. | 所以那不是断头台 |
[18:26] | What day is it? | 今天是什么日子 |
[18:29] | Uh, how long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[18:36] | Oh, my God, he’s dead. | 老天 他死了 |
[18:38] | Ugh, he literally partied himself to death. | 他真是狂欢至死 |
[18:42] | So tacky. | 太蠢了 |
[18:43] | Look, no, he’s not the only one. | 看 不 他不是唯一一个 |
[18:44] | What is happening? | 出什么事了 |
[18:47] | That’s why I don’t eat carbs. | 这就是我为什么不吃碳水化合物 |
[18:50] | This woman is next-level popular. | 这个女人简直超乎一般的受欢迎 |
[18:53] | People would rather die than leave. | 人们宁愿死掉也不愿意离开 |
[18:56] | Talk about FOMO. | 简直是社交控 |
[18:57] | My God, that’s it. | 天 是这个 |
[18:59] | Marie Antoinette was beheaded | 玛丽·安托瓦内特上断头台 |
[19:00] | for partying while France starved, | 是因为在法国饥荒时期开派对 |
[19:01] | and now she is literally killing the Revolution | 现在她用永无休止的派对 |
[19:03] | with a nonstop party. | 灭掉大革命 |
[19:05] | Legends, we figured it out. Charm is her superpower. | 传奇们 搞清楚了 魅力是她的超能力 |
[19:09] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[19:09] | Ray, Nate, Behrad? | 雷 内特 贝哈德 |
[19:11] | It’s like she’s gotten to everyone except for us. | 好像除了我们 她已经控制了所有人 |
[19:14] | So we have to stop this. | 所以我们必须停止这一切 |
[19:15] | Wait, I’m on the team? | 等等 我是队员了吗 |
[19:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:19] | Okay, what’s the plan? | 好 计划是什么 |
[19:21] | We have to find a way | 我们得想个办法 |
[19:22] | to get Marie Antoinette out of here without a riot. | 悄悄带玛丽·安托瓦内特离开这里 |
[19:26] | The only way to get a celebrity to leave her own party quietly | 让名媛低调离开自己派对的唯一办法是 |
[19:29] | is to make her think there’s a cooler party somewhere else | 让她觉得外面还有个更棒的派对 |
[19:33] | that she’s not at. | 她还没参加过 |
[19:34] | Let’s go tell her. | 那我们去告诉她 |
[19:35] | Girl, you’re not gonna get anywhere in this ensemble. | 姐妹 你穿这身行头是不行的 |
[19:40] | What are you doing? Stop. | 你在干什么 住手 |
[19:43] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:53] | That’s her, Natalie. | 这就是她 娜塔莉 |
[19:55] | Oh, she’s good. | 唱得真好 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:04] | You loved her. | 你爱过她 |
[20:05] | It’s quite the track record, isn’t it? | 真是一段悲惨经历 |
[20:07] | One lover sent to hell, the other one a ghost. | 一对恋人中一个下地狱 一个成鬼魂 |
[20:12] | Please, John, it’s eating you up. | 求你了约翰 它在吞噬你 |
[20:15] | You have to stop. | 你必须停手 |
[20:15] | Look, Natalie, | 听着 娜塔莉 |
[20:16] | you’re gonna have to trust me on this one, all right? | 这件事 你得信我 好吗 |
[20:18] | I’ve got it under control. | 一切都在我的掌控之中 |
[20:20] | If Lester hadn’t been there, I would have lost you tonight. | 要不是有莱斯特的帮助 我今晚就失去你了 |
[20:24] | Look, let’s just leave all this behind. | 我们可以把一切抛诸脑后 |
[20:28] | We’ll go to New York. We’ll start clean. | 我们去纽约 开始新的生活 |
[20:32] | You have to choose. | 你必须二选一 |
[20:35] | Magic or me. | 魔法还是我 |
[20:43] | Screw you, John Constantine. | 去你的 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[20:45] | All right, that’s enough, all right? | 好了 够了 行吗 |
[20:47] | I don’t want you in my head or in my memories! | 我不想让你进入我的脑海还有记忆 |
[20:50] | No more games! | 别再耍把戏 |
[20:51] | We’re trapped in this house with a knife-wielding ghost, | 我们和一个持刀鬼魂困在这个屋子里 |
[20:53] | and you’re still refusing to own up to your past. | 而你却拒绝承认你过去犯下的错误 |
[20:55] | You are a fine one to talk, aren’t you? | 你可真会聊天 |
[20:57] | Well, why don’t we poke around in your closet for a while, eh? | 那我们不如先聊一会你的秘密 |
[21:00] | – Why did you leave, Charlie? – Uh, guys? | -你为什么要离开 查莉 -伙计们 |
[21:02] | I’m no hero. It was time to go. | 我不是英雄 当时该走了 |
[21:04] | Yeah, what, you just wandered into my house | 是吗 那你就闯进我的房子 |
[21:06] | looking for a party? | 来参加派对吗 |
[21:07] | What are you really doing here, eh? | 你到底在这里做什么 |
[21:08] | Don’t even try and turn this on me, all right? | 你休想把矛头指向我 |
[21:10] | It’s your lies that have trapped us here. | 是你的谎言害我们被困在这里 |
[21:20] | She’s right, John. | 她说得对 约翰 |
[21:22] | Natalie, is that really you? | 娜塔莉 真的是你吗 |
[21:35] | Every level of the party has its guardians. | 派对的各个层级都有人守护 |
[21:38] | Getting past the bouncer, easy. | 通过保镖很简单 |
[21:39] | Getting past the friends, you need to know someone. | 但要通过朋友进入更高层级 得有关系 |
[21:44] | But we don’t know anybody. | 但我们谁也不认识 |
[21:46] | I know that guy. | 我认识那个家伙 |
[21:49] | – You know Napoleon? – No, but they don’t know that. | -你认识拿破仑 -不 但其他人不知道 |
[21:53] | Bonjour, Napoleon. | 你好 拿破仑 |
[21:58] | We’re with him. | 我们是一起的 |
[22:03] | Oh, she separated from the pack. | 她和那群人分开了 |
[22:04] | – Now’s the time. – Oh, good, work your magic. | -正是时候 -很好 施展你的魔法 |
[22:08] | Teaching moment. | 教学时刻 |
[22:09] | The big secret to being cool, confidence. | 最大的秘诀就是保持冷静 自信 |
[22:12] | It makes people think you have something they don’t. | 这可以使人们认为 你拥有他们没有的东西 |
[22:15] | – You got this, Captain. – No, but I don’t–ah… | -你能行的 船长 -不 但我没… |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:28] | I do not know you. | 我不认识你 |
[22:31] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[22:36] | – Leaving. – Ugh, leaving? | -离开 -离开 |
[22:41] | Actually, I am going to the after-party. | 事实上 我准备去续场派对 |
[22:46] | What is this “Aprés-party”? | 什么是续场派对 |
[22:49] | It’s a party after the party. | 就是派对之后的派对 |
[22:51] | It’s the best place to be. | 这是最棒的地方 |
[22:52] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[22:54] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[22:56] | But I can take you. | 但我可以带你去 |
[22:57] | Oui, take me. | 好 带我去 |
[23:04] | this is my bestie, Zari–she’s coming with. | 这是我闺蜜扎莉 她也同去 |
[23:06] | Yas, queen. Mm. | 女王陛下 |
[23:08] | Guys, I have Marie, and we’re taking her to the Waverider. | 各位 玛丽在我这 我们带她去乘波号 |
[23:10] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[23:12] | We can have her all to ourselves. | 我们可以独占她了 |
[23:14] | Marie, come back. | 玛丽 回来 |
[23:19] | There is an “Aprés-party.” | 有个”续场派对” |
[23:26] | Guys, we have company. | 大家都跟来了 |
[23:28] | the after-party’s right this way. | 续场派对走这边 |
[23:39] | Corsets are so impractical. | 束腰装真碍事 |
[23:42] | Marie, where’s the party? | 玛丽 派对在哪 |
[23:46] | I do not think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这是个馊主意 |
[23:48] | We’re gonna party our faces off–it’s gonna be great. | 我们一定会玩得忘乎所以 |
[24:04] | Should’ve seen that coming. | 应该料到这一幕的 |
[24:06] | Return me to my body this instant, | 马上把我接回我的身体 |
[24:08] | or I will have your head for this. | 否则斩了你 |
[24:10] | Oh, this is weird. | 好诡异 |
[24:17] | This party stinks! | 这个派对糟透了 |
[24:19] | Oh, so true, girl. | 相当认同 妹子 |
[24:22] | But not the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[24:24] | She’s annoying, you can just– | 她很烦人 你可以 |
[24:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:26] | get this thing off of me. | 把这个拿走 |
[24:29] | I can’t believe I tried the drink. | 我竟然喝了那里的酒 |
[24:31] | Can’t believe I ate all that gluten-filled cake. | 我竟然吃了那么多麸质蛋糕 |
[24:33] | I can’t believe how heavy that head is. | 那个头竟然这么重 |
[24:34] | Yeah, she really had you under her spell. | 你们都中了她的魔咒 |
[24:36] | If it weren’t for our interim legend here, | 如果不是我们的临时传奇在这 |
[24:37] | you guys would’ve partied to death. | 你们这些家伙就得派对至死了 |
[24:39] | Well, just to play it safe, | 保险起见 |
[24:41] | I’m gonna take this into the library. | 我把这个放到图书馆去 |
[24:46] | – You see? – I’ll help you. | -知不知道 -我帮你 |
[24:47] | Don’t get creepy, Ray. | 别被吓到 雷 |
[24:48] | So, my sister the superhero. | 我老姐 超级英雄 |
[24:51] | Should I get Gideon to make you a cowl? | 要不要让吉迪恩给你做个连帽斗篷 |
[24:53] | cowls are for middle-aged women | 那是给中年妇女穿的 |
[24:54] | who want to hide their necks. | 是她们不想露脖子 |
[24:56] | But I do need a dress for the party tonight. | 但我确实需要一条裙子参加今晚的宴会 |
[24:59] | Fabricator’s all yours. | 制作室随你用 |
[25:00] | Yay, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | Is that really you, Nat? | 真的是你吗 娜塔莉 |
[25:08] | I need to hear you say it. | 我要你回答我 |
[25:10] | Why did you bring me back? | 为什么救我 |
[25:13] | Because I loved you, Nat. | 因为我爱你 娜塔莉 |
[25:16] | I never stopped. | 从未停止 |
[25:18] | I’m not here for the John Constantine broken hero act. | 我不是来听约翰·康斯坦丁的破英雄故事 |
[25:27] | Say it to my face. | 当着我的面说 |
[25:30] | I need to hear the truth. | 我要听真话 |
[25:34] | I brought you back… | 我救你回来 |
[25:37] | to prove to you that I was right… | 是为了证明我是对的 |
[25:40] | to show you that I was right to choose magic over us. | 我是对的 选择魔法并舍弃你 |
[25:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:51] | I needed you to admit to yourself what you did… | 我要你向自己坦白你的所作所为 |
[25:55] | because if you’re going to save Astra, | 是因为如果你要救阿斯特拉 |
[25:57] | you need to do it for her, not for your ego. | 你那么做是为了她 不是为了面子 |
[26:00] | Oh, I have tried to save her, Nat, | 我试过救她 娜塔莉 |
[26:02] | I have tried, but I don’t know how. | 我尝试过 但不知道怎么救 |
[26:06] | I think I found a way. | 我找到办法了 |
[26:19] | Hello? E-excuse me? | 有人吗 你好 |
[26:21] | Can you help me? Where’s my body? | 可以帮我吗 我的身体在哪 |
[26:24] | You were throwing a party intended to kill people, | 你举行派对 意欲杀人 |
[26:27] | so, no, not gonna help you. | 所以 我不帮你 |
[26:32] | When I was 14, I was forced to leave my family. | 我14岁时 被迫离家 |
[26:38] | People saw the dresses, the parties, the hair, | 人们见到我的服饰 派对 头发 |
[26:43] | and they assumed I was a spoiled brat. | 以为我是个集宠爱于一身的女孩 |
[26:48] | Really, I was just a lonely Viennese girl | 其实 我只是个孤独的维也纳女孩 |
[26:54] | trying to fit into French society. | 努力融入法国社会 |
[26:56] | I’ve been famous since I was six years old. | 我6岁便出名 |
[27:00] | I don’t know if people love me or love to hate me. | 我不知道人们是喜欢我还是喜欢讨厌我 |
[27:04] | What they don’t understand is how hard I work | 他们不明白我有多努力 |
[27:06] | to create a fantasy for them. | 去给他们创造一个美梦 |
[27:08] | The secret is to never let the party stop. | 秘诀就是别让派对结束 |
[27:13] | If I had known then what I know now… | 如果我当时就明白这一点 |
[27:18] | Gidget, is there anything I need to worry about? | 吉杰特 我要担心什么事吗 |
[27:22] | Interim Captain Sharpe instructed you | 临时船长夏普禁止你 |
[27:24] | not to look at your future. | 窥探自己的未来 |
[27:27] | Just a peek, little lady computer. | 就瞟一眼 小计算机女士 |
[27:29] | As you wish. | 遵命 |
[27:30] | October 7, 2045. | 2045年10月7日 |
[27:33] | Zari Tarazi faces major backlash from her fans, known as Z Nation, | 扎莉·塔拉齐面临其粉丝Z家族的强烈抵制 |
[27:36] | after the FDA banned her perfume Dragonesque | 此前食药管局禁止了扎莉·塔拉齐的龙体香 |
[27:40] | for destroying users’ sense of smell. | 因为这款香水会破坏使用者的嗅觉 |
[27:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:45] | I trusted her. | 我曾经信过她 |
[27:47] | I wanted to be her, | 我曾经想成为她 |
[27:48] | but now I’ll never smell another flower because of her. | 但现在就因为她 我都闻不到花香 |
[27:52] | From Z-Nation to Zero-Nation, | 从Z家族到零家族 |
[27:54] | Zari Tarazi’s CatChat followers | 扎莉·塔拉齐的猫聊关注者人数 |
[27:56] | have plummeted to almost zero. | 已急剧下降到几乎为零 |
[28:04] | But I didn’t know | 但我之前不知道 |
[28:05] | there was anything wrong with the perfume. | 那款香水有问题 |
[28:08] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[28:11] | Okay, I have to get out in front of this. | 我得出去面对这件事 |
[28:15] | Maybe Gidget can make me a new perfume. | 也许吉杰特可以帮我做一款新香水 |
[28:19] | Or I can just take yours. | 或者我可以就拿你的 |
[28:21] | No, you cannot have it. | 不 你不可以 |
[28:24] | I mean, it’s not like you’re using it. | 你现在也用不了 |
[28:25] | You have half a neck. | 你只有半个脖子 |
[28:28] | Why do you care so much about a bottle of perf– | 为什么你那么在意一瓶香 |
[28:36] | You’re not super charming, | 你没那么迷人 |
[28:39] | you used magical popularity perfume. | 所以你用了魔法人气香水 |
[28:43] | Honestly, that makes me feel better about myself. | 说实在 那让我感觉更好一点 |
[28:47] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[28:51] | Can’t have you ratting me out. | 不能让你坏了我的好事 |
[29:27] | Oh, there you are. Thank God, thank God. | 你在这 谢天谢地 谢天谢地 |
[29:29] | I have been so worried, but, uh, don’t worry– | 我一直在担心 但是你放心 |
[29:32] | No, I’ve totally been keeping up your Catchat account. | 我一直在运营你的猫聊账号 |
[29:35] | Yesterday I posted a picture of a cat | 昨天我发了一张照片 |
[29:37] | licking a tube of Dragonesque lipstick. | 一只猫在舔一管龙体香口红 |
[29:40] | Gross, Les-Lay. I would never post that. | 真恶心 莱斯蕾 我不会发那种东西 |
[29:44] | I’m so sorry. I will delete it. | 我很抱歉 我会删掉的 |
[29:47] | Here is the hero bottle for the photoshoot. | 这是给拍照准备的英雄瓶子 |
[29:51] | Actually, change of plans. | 实际上 计划改变 |
[29:54] | – Oh, so retro. – Thanks. | -好复古 -谢谢 |
[30:00] | Watch the s’more. | 小心这个夹心饼干[斯莫尔] |
[30:00] | – What are you doing? – Sorry, babe. | -你在想什么呢 -不好意思 亲爱的 |
[30:02] | So have you decided where you want to do the proposal yet? | 你决定了你想在哪被求婚了吗 |
[30:04] | The what? | 什么 |
[30:06] | Didn’t my agent call you? | 我的人没给你打电话吗 |
[30:07] | Yeah, um, I haven’t had a chance to tell you yet, Z, | 我还没来得及告诉你 Z |
[30:10] | but S’mores’ team came up with the most epic idea. | 斯莫尔的团队想了一个最强的主意 |
[30:13] | He should… | 他要 |
[30:15] | propose to you at next week’s MTV Movie Awards | 在下周MTV电影颁奖典礼时向你求婚 |
[30:18] | in advance of your DJ and Z co-branded sunglasses launch. | 在你发布DJ与Z联名的太阳镜之前 |
[30:23] | Sorry. We’re getting married? | 不好意思 我们要结婚了吗 |
[30:24] | Yeah, or we can do it somewhere more chill, | 或者我们可以换一个更轻松的场合 |
[30:26] | you know, like, at the DJ S’more Money | 比如在DJ斯莫尔·玛尼的 |
[30:27] | spring break house party live cast. | 春假别墅派对直播时 |
[30:29] | – Something like that? – How romantic. | -之类的 -好浪漫 |
[30:31] | Yeah, it’s gonna be dope. | 会酷毙了的 |
[30:32] | – Okay, let’s do this. – Ready for this. Let’s go. | -就这么办 -准备好 我们走 |
[30:35] | So exciting. | 好激动 |
[30:36] | Okay, one spritz should be safe. | 好吧 喷一下应该没关系 |
[30:38] | Spray, delay, walk away. | 喷 等 从中穿过 |
[30:41] | You have to do a 23andMe. | 你得做个遗传测试 |
[30:42] | I mean, she must be related to you. | 我是说 你肯定是遗传了她 |
[30:44] | Here, doesn’t she look exactly like you? | 看 难道她跟你长得不像吗 |
[30:48] | Ray, I am looking at a gagged, decapitated woman. | 雷 我看到了一个堵着嘴 只有头的女人 |
[30:51] | If that’s what you think I look like, | 如果在你心里我就是这样的 |
[30:52] | we have a lot of processing to do. | 那我们还需要加深了解 |
[30:54] | Oh, no, look– | 不是的 |
[30:55] | Sorry, Miss Antoinette. | 抱歉 安托瓦内特小姐 |
[30:59] | Thief! | 小偷 |
[31:02] | – Can you taste the cardamom? – I can’t. | -你能尝一下豆蔻吗 -不行 |
[31:04] | I can’t taste anything because your sister’s perfume | 你妹妹的香水堵塞了我的整个嗅觉系统 |
[31:06] | clogged up my entire olfactory system. | 所以我什么都尝不出来 |
[31:08] | Everything tastes like– | 所有东西尝起来都像… |
[31:09] | Zari, Zari stole Marie Antoinette’s perfume. | 扎莉 扎莉偷了玛丽·安托瓦内特的香水 |
[31:12] | You should see what Mick stole from Mexico. | 你真该看看米克从墨西哥偷了什么 |
[31:14] | – It’s disgusting. – Should consider ourselves lucky. | -太恶心了 -算我们走运 |
[31:16] | At least she didn’t do something to screw up history. | 至少她没做扰乱历史的事 |
[31:18] | Oh, my God, the perfume. That’s how Marie did it. | 天啊 香水 玛丽是通过香水做到的 |
[31:21] | Zari and I weren’t affected ’cause we couldn’t smell | 扎莉和我没受影响是因为她喷了龙体香 |
[31:23] | because of the Dragonesque. | 我们什么都闻不到 |
[31:25] | Who knows what kind of damage she could do with that? | 谁知道她可能造成什么样的损害 |
[31:27] | It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have let her stay. | 都是我的错 我不该让她留下的 |
[31:30] | I knew it was too early to pat myself on the back. | 我就知道现在开始庆祝太早了 |
[31:32] | Look, it wouldn’t be a true Legends mission | 听着 这不会是真正的传奇任务 |
[31:34] | unless something went wrong. | 除非有一件事出错 |
[31:39] | Or several things. | 或者好几件 |
[31:47] | Wasn’t there a body on that stretcher? | 那个担架上不是放着一个身体吗 |
[32:04] | Have I told you how hot you look in that dress? | 我说过你穿那条裙子有多性感吗 |
[32:06] | No, but you can tell me now. | 没有 但你可以现在告诉我 |
[32:08] | Super hot! | 超性感 |
[32:11] | And you smell fantastic. | 你闻起来也很迷人 |
[32:13] | You know what? Screw our agents. | 你知道吗 去他妈的经纪人 |
[32:15] | I don’t want to wait till the fall launch | 我等不及太阳镜秋季发布会了 |
[32:17] | of our sunglasses in October to begin my life with you. | 不想十月才开始和你一起的生活 |
[32:22] | Hey, listen up! | 大家听着 |
[32:23] | S’more Money has an announcement to make! | 斯莫尔·玛尼有大事要宣布 |
[32:25] | Zari Tarazi, will you marry me? | 扎莉·塔拉齐 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[32:28] | Uh, S’more–Oh! | 斯莫尔… |
[32:42] | I think I just got a little too popular. | 我想我有点太迷人了 |
[32:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:54] | Here, body, body, body, body, body. | 这里 身体 身体 身体 |
[33:00] | Okay, body. No one wants to hurt you. | 身体 没人想伤害你 |
[33:03] | Speak for yourself! | 我可没这么说 |
[33:04] | Hey, come on, Mick. She’s harmless. | 别这样 米克 她是无害的 |
[33:07] | It’s just a headless body. | 只是一个没有头的身体 |
[33:13] | A little help here. | 来帮帮忙 |
[33:17] | No, Mick, don’t! | 不 米克 不要 |
[33:34] | She’s mine! | 她是我的 |
[33:39] | Okay, we need to protect ourselves. | 我们需要保护自己 |
[33:40] | Zari’s deployed Marie’s perfume. | 扎莉喷了玛丽的香水 |
[33:46] | Okay, team, A.L.O.H.A. Time. | 好了 队员们 阿洛哈时间 |
[33:51] | Run, run! | 跑 快跑 |
[33:56] | Nate, what do you got? | 内特 你那边怎么样 |
[33:57] | I’m assessing Zari used too much of the perfume, | 我觉得扎莉喷太多香水了 |
[33:59] | ’cause this crowd is bananas. | 因为这群人都疯了 |
[34:01] | Behrad? | 贝哈德 |
[34:02] | I’m listening, and I hear another mob coming. | 我在听 我听到另一群人来了 |
[34:05] | Okay, I’m observing, and there are | 好的 我在观察 |
[34:07] | way too many people for us to stop. | 我们要阻止太多人了 |
[34:08] | We need to get that perfume off of her to stop this. | 我们需要拿走她的香水来阻止这一切 |
[34:10] | – How? – I have an idea. | -怎么做 -我有个主意 |
[34:12] | I need your help. | 我需要你们帮忙 |
[34:27] | Behrad, now! | 贝哈德 就是现在 |
[34:33] | You guys came back for me. | 你们回来找我了 |
[34:35] | A Legend never gets left behind, even an interim one. | 我们不会抛下任何一位传奇 即使是临时的 |
[34:37] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[34:39] | – What are you doing? – Trust me. | -你在做什么 -相信我 |
[34:41] | There’s too many of them. I can’t stop them all. | 他们人太多了 我快忙不过来了 |
[34:45] | – Come on! – Okay. | -快来 -好 |
[34:50] | Well, we’ve tried the A.L.O.H.A. Method. | 我们试过阿洛哈法了 |
[34:52] | The A.L.O. Haven’t gotten us anywhere. | 阿洛没帮到我们 |
[34:54] | What does the H stand for? | 哈的前半代表什么 |
[34:55] | Hydrate! | 补水 |
[35:07] | – S’mores. – Yeah. | -斯莫尔 -是我 |
[35:08] | – Zari’s boyfriend? – That’s me. | -扎莉的男友 -对 |
[35:12] | – Okay, guys. – Oh, God. | -没事儿了 -天啊 |
[35:13] | Party’s over. | 派对结束 |
[35:16] | Did Zari just jump into the fountain? | 扎莉刚跳进喷泉了吗 |
[35:18] | Whoa, talk about desperate stunts. | 真是绝望之举 |
[35:21] | I’m calling my agent to schedule a divorce! | 我要打给经纪人安排离婚 |
[35:25] | Wait, what does that last A stand for? | 等等 哈的后半代表什么 |
[35:26] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[35:44] | Look at us. | 看我们小时候 |
[35:47] | We thought we could change the world with our little loom. | 当时还以为能用织布机改变世界 |
[35:49] | This one’s to bring me mum back. | 这可以复活我妈妈 |
[35:54] | The Loom of Fate–it’s not just a story, it’s real. | 命运织布机 不是故事 是真的存在 |
[35:57] | Three old Greek birds cutting threads, | 古希腊有三只鸟 它们理好线 |
[36:01] | hunkering down over a loom to weave together | 蹲在织布机前 一起编织出 |
[36:03] | the fate of humankind. | 整个人类的命运 |
[36:06] | If it’s real, how come I haven’t heard of it, eh? | 要是真的 我怎会从未听过 |
[36:09] | You’re asking the wrong person. | 你问错了对象 |
[36:12] | Why do you think I brought her here? | 你觉得我为什么带她来 |
[36:18] | What the bloody hell was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[36:19] | What do you know about the Loom of Fate? | 你对命运织布机了解多少 |
[36:21] | I know bugger all. | 我完全不了解 |
[36:22] | How did you find this place, Charlie? | 你怎么找到这个地方的 查莉 |
[36:24] | You told me about it. | 你跟我讲过 |
[36:25] | Oh, bollocks, I’ve never told anyone about it. | 胡说 我从来没跟你提过这里 |
[36:27] | Natalie brought you here to help me save Astra | 娜塔莉把你带来是为了拯救阿斯特拉 |
[36:29] | and stop those encores, so tell me, | 并阻止回升者 告诉我 |
[36:31] | what do you know about the Loom of Date? | 你对命运织布机有多少了解 |
[36:32] | Fate’s a load of crap. | 没有命运这回事儿 |
[36:33] | You haven’t answered my question, Charlie. | 查莉 你还没回答我的问题 |
[36:34] | Look, you want to know what I’m hiding from? | 你想知道我在躲什么 |
[36:35] | – Yes, I do! – It’s that bloody loom! | -对 我想知道 -我在躲织布机 |
[36:42] | – So it is real? – It was… | -所以那是真的 -以前是 |
[36:45] | Until I destroyed it. | 在我毁掉它之前 |
[36:51] | “Lady in cheap pantsuit ruins party.” | “穿廉价套裤装的女人毁了派对” |
[36:55] | Ava was right about no phones on the ship. | 艾娃说得对 船上不许用手机 |
[36:57] | Had Gideon whip you up some new clothes. | 我让吉迪恩给你做了些新衣服 |
[36:59] | – Hope you like flannel. – I do not. | -希望你喜欢法兰绒 -我不喜欢 |
[37:03] | Listen, I know, you’re gonna tell me | 听着 我知道你要数落我 |
[37:05] | how selfish I was for stealing the perfume | 我非常自私 因为我偷了香水 |
[37:07] | and burning the team. | 还给团队惹麻烦 |
[37:09] | You guys toil away in obscurity to save humanity | 你们默默无闻地克服困难 保护人类 |
[37:11] | from unknown baddies, and I just go and spray | 惩奸除恶 而我却擅自离开 |
[37:13] | evil perfume all over New York City | 把那瓶邪恶香水喷遍纽约市 |
[37:15] | without a second thought. | 连想都没想 |
[37:17] | I’m jerk. | 我是个混蛋 |
[37:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:20] | I was just gonna ask if you wanted a doughnut. | 我刚才只是想问你想不想吃个甜甜圈 |
[37:23] | I haven’t had a doughnut in 1,743 days. | 我已经1743天没吃过甜甜圈了 |
[37:31] | Hey, what is this, eh, doughnut? | 甜甜圈是什么 |
[37:34] | Shut up, Marie. | 闭嘴 玛丽 |
[37:41] | Nice shirt. | 衬衫不错 |
[37:43] | you would be into lumberjack chic. | 看来你会对伐木工人时髦装感兴趣 |
[37:45] | There’s an incoming hologram from Captain Lance. | 兰斯船长发了条全息消息过来 |
[37:48] | Captain. | 船长 |
[37:49] | How’d the mission go? | 任务执行得怎么样 |
[37:53] | – Well, I… – Killed it. | -我 -很成功 |
[37:56] | She was a foxy hedgehog out there. | 她就像狡猾的刺猬一样 |
[38:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:01] | We got our encore, Captain. | 船长 我们找到了回升者 |
[38:02] | Oh, good. I’m glad to hear it. | 好 听到这个消息我很高兴 |
[38:05] | Ava, call me later so I can thank you properly. | 艾娃 一会打给我 我可以好好谢谢你 |
[38:10] | Oh, Captain, my captain. | 船长啊 我的船长 |
[38:12] | “Call me later so I can properly congratulate you.” | “一会打给我 我可以好好恭喜你” |
[38:14] | – Guys, come on. – She doesn’t sound like that. | -行了各位 -她不是这种语气 |
[38:35] | Zari! | 扎莉 |
[38:37] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:39] | Yeah, I was– | 还好 我 |
[38:40] | I was just, uh, enjoying this doughnut | 我只是在尝这个甜甜圈 |
[38:44] | and thinking | 我想着 |
[38:48] | you locked Marie Antoinette up, but you let me off the hook. | 你把玛丽·安托瓦内特关起来了 却放过了我 |
[38:52] | I mean, she killed people, Zari. | 因为她杀了人 扎莉 |
[38:56] | You screwed up. You know, everybody screws up. | 你只是搞砸了 人总会搞砸 |
[38:58] | – Not you. – Me? | -你就不会 -我 |
[39:01] | I feel like I’m screwing up all the time. | 我觉得我一直都在搞砸事情 |
[39:03] | You were so on mission. | 你一心在执行任务 |
[39:05] | You crashed an A-list party in a pantsuit | 你穿着套装闯进名流派对 |
[39:07] | and threw yourself into a fountain. | 还自己跳进喷泉里 |
[39:10] | see, it’s a perfect example. | 看吧 就是这种例子 |
[39:12] | No, it was amazing. | 不是 你做得很好 |
[39:13] | You didn’t care what anyone thought. | 你从不在意别人的看法 |
[39:15] | You were just being you. | 你只是做你自己 |
[39:20] | I’ve been trying to get people to like me | 我一直都想让别人喜欢我 |
[39:22] | for so long that… | 已经很久了 |
[39:26] | I’ve forgotten who I really am. | 我都忘记了自我 |
[39:29] | I have millions of followers but… | 我有百万个粉丝 |
[39:32] | zero friends. | 却没有朋友 |
[39:37] | You got one. | 你有一个 |
[39:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:51] | Well, as your friend, I have to tell you… | 那作为你的朋友 我得告诉你 |
[39:55] | no more pantsuits. | 别再穿套装了 |
[39:56] | You’re better than that. | 其它装束更适合你 |
[39:58] | Deal. | 好的 |
[40:02] | He still has ten years | 还有十年 |
[40:04] | before the lung cancer catches up to him. | 他才会得肺癌 |
[40:06] | Can you make it zero? | 你能让他现在就得吗 |
[40:08] | It’s a nasty way to go, especially all at once. | 这么做有点下作 尤其是这么突然 |
[40:12] | You sure that’s who you want to be? | 你确定你要做这样的人吗 |
[40:13] | Why is it so hard for people to let little girls grow up. | 小女孩要长大就这么让人难以理解吗 |
[40:18] | John may be the villain in your story, | 约翰在你的人生中也许是恶棍 |
[40:21] | but in mine, he’s just cocktail party conversation. | 但在我这 他只是茶余饭后的谈资 |
[40:25] | I have a few enemies of my own. | 我自己也有一些敌人 |
[40:28] | One day, I’m going to call you, | 总有一天 我会找你 |
[40:31] | and you are going to do me a favor. | 你要还我这个人情 |
[40:35] | You make favor sound like sin. | 你把人情说得像罪恶 |
[40:39] | This is hell, sweetie. | 这里可是地狱 亲爱的 |
[40:43] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[40:53] | You broke the Loom of Fate? How old are you? | 你毁掉了命运织布机 你多大了 |
[40:56] | Old. | 很大了 |
[40:57] | Well, if you broke it, why are you still running? | 你要是已经毁了它 为什么还在逃呢 |
[41:03] | I scattered those damn pieces all across the multiverse. | 我把它的碎片撒到了多重宇宙中 |
[41:07] | Just put an end to it all. | 彻底了结它 |
[41:10] | Recently… | 最近 |
[41:12] | I sensed that something had changed. | 我感觉事情发生了变化 |
[41:15] | It’s like my past was catching up with me, so… | 好像我的过去正在惩罚我 |
[41:21] | John, are you okay? | 约翰 你还好吗 |
[41:22] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just got a– | 没事 我就是有点 |
[41:32] | Bye-bye, Johnny. | 再见了 约翰 |