时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Some of the most evil souls in all of history | 有一些历史上最邪恶的灵魂 |
[00:06] | have been raised from hell. | 已经从地狱中复活过来 |
[00:07] | Nate, Zari. Zari, Nate. | 内特 这是扎莉 扎莉 这位是内特 |
[00:08] | Your sister is the secret woman | 你姐姐就是那个 |
[00:10] | from the hologram message. | 发全息消息的神秘女子 |
[00:11] | I know Behrad’s been lying to my parents. | 我知道贝哈德这几年一直在骗我父母 |
[00:13] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[00:14] | It’s time they finally heard the truth. | 是时候让他们知道真相了 |
[00:18] | Guys, meet Zari. She’s my sister. | 各位 这是扎莉 她是我姐姐 |
[00:21] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:26] | 2004 | 铁山监狱 |
[00:29] | Freddy Meyers, | 弗莱迪·麦尔斯 |
[00:30] | you stand convicted of seven counts of murder, | 你被指控犯下七起谋杀案 |
[00:33] | all occurring on June 2, 1989. | 全部发生于1989年6月2日 |
[00:36] | You have been sentenced to death by a jury of your peers. | 你的陪审团决定判处你死刑 |
[00:39] | The state will now proceed with your sentence. | 现在由我们为你行刑 |
[00:41] | Do you have anything to say | 在执行死刑前 |
[00:42] | before your sentence is carried out? | 你有什么遗言要说吗 |
[00:46] | Only… | 我只想说 |
[00:51] | That I love my mother. | 我爱我母亲 |
[01:09] | Freddy, Freddy! | 弗莱迪 弗莱迪 |
[01:14] | They took my Freddy! | 他们抓走了我的弗莱迪 |
[01:20] | *Mmm, heaven is a place on earth* | *天堂就在人间* |
[01:23] | *They say in heaven, love comes first* | *都说爱在天堂排第一位* |
[01:27] | *Who made heaven a place on earth?* | *是谁在人间创造了天堂* |
[01:33] | The hell was that? | 什么东西 |
[01:36] | 弗莱迪·麦尔斯 023817 2004年6月4号 5分10秒 73公斤 男性 铁山监狱 美国 中城 | |
[01:40] | What the– | 怎么回事 |
[01:58] | 中城郡 中城警察局 | |
[02:10] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[02:21] | 弗莱迪·麦尔斯 023817 2004年6月4号 5分10秒 73公斤 男性 铁山监狱 美国 中城 | |
[02:29] | 弗莱迪·麦尔斯 023817 2004年6月4号 5分10秒 73公斤 男性 铁山监狱 美国 中城 | |
[03:00] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里 |
[03:02] | Spare me the sendoff, Lance. | 不用给我送行了 兰斯 |
[03:04] | I’m leaving before you and your band of botherers | 我要走人 免得你和那几个烦人精 |
[03:06] | can suck me into another world-saving sing-along. | 把我卷入另一场拯救世界的破事 |
[03:09] | Actually, I was just gonna say | 事实上 我只是想告诉你 |
[03:11] | we’re still waiting for you to move out. | 我们还在等着你搬出去 |
[03:12] | There’s a box in the library labeled “Arcana” | 有个标着”奥秘”的盒子在图书馆 |
[03:15] | that’s been sitting there for months. | 已经放了好几个月了 |
[03:16] | I’d avoid touching that if I was you. | 我要是你就不会乱碰 |
[03:18] | Yeah, Behrad already tried to move it | 贝哈德没能移动它 |
[03:19] | and now he thinks he’s being haunted by a forlorn mariner. | 现在他觉得自己正被孤胆水手缠上了 |
[03:21] | And he’s right, but I can’t stick around to help the bloke. | 确实如此 但我不能留在这处理杂事 |
[03:24] | I’m off to research | 我要去探究 |
[03:24] | a more lasting solution to your encore problem. | 怎样更长久地解决回升者的问题 |
[03:27] | Did someone say encore? | 有人提到回升者了吗 |
[03:30] | I also said no musical numbers, | 我还提过别搞音乐剧 |
[03:32] | so please don’t start. | 请别开这个头 |
[03:34] | Listen, I might have a solution to your problem. | 我也许有个法子能帮到你 |
[03:36] | I can’t take you with me on this one, squire. | 这次真不能带你一起 先生 |
[03:39] | Where I’m going, I need to walk alone. | 我要去的地方需要我独自前行 |
[03:42] | With Gary. | 还有盖瑞 |
[03:43] | Okay, but look– we’re on a timeship. | 我们在时间飞船上 |
[03:46] | And let’s be honest, we’re a little past the whole | 实话实说 我们早已不再争论 |
[03:48] | “Should we change history” Debate, right? | “应不应该改变历史” |
[03:50] | So what if we go back | 如果我们能回到 |
[03:52] | to when the encores were kids | 回升者还小的时候 |
[03:53] | and reform them before they break bad? | 并在他们变坏之前改变他们 |
[03:56] | Ray, we’re dealing with the villains of history | 雷 我们这是在对付有名的恶棍 |
[03:58] | fresh out of hell. | 他们刚从地狱出来 |
[03:59] | They can’t just be reformed like you’re– | 他们不可能像你说的那样重新… |
[04:01] | Ray, where are you? | 雷 你在哪 |
[04:02] | Like your fairy god-girlfriend. | 跟你那仙女教母女友一样 |
[04:06] | Speaking of which, I think that your | 说到她 我觉得 |
[04:07] | services are required, squire. | 你有事要做了 先生 |
[04:12] | Well, look who’s finally off the clock. | 看谁终于下班了 |
[04:13] | Oh, no, not again. | 不 别又来了 |
[04:15] | Oh, yes, oh, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[04:17] | It’s the same thing every time. | 每次都是那一套 |
[04:18] | Kid gets a fairy godmother, what do they wish for? | 小孩有了仙女教母 他们想要什么 |
[04:21] | You get a pony and you get a pony. | 给你匹小马 也给你匹小马 |
[04:23] | Everyone gets a damn pony. | 给所有人一匹该死的小马 |
[04:26] | Well, maybe next time, you should say, “Neigh.” | 也许下一次你可以学马叫拒绝 |
[04:31] | Well, right now it’s all about what you want. | 现在重要的是你想要什么 |
[04:37] | What I want is to be done with this gig. | 我想要的是辞掉这工作 |
[04:42] | I know, but look– | 我知道 但你看… |
[04:44] | at least with this job, | 最起码这个工作 |
[04:45] | you have the opportunity to make people’s lives better. | 你可以让人们的生活变得更好 |
[04:48] | How am I supposed to help kids in need | 你要我怎么帮助有需要的孩子 |
[04:50] | when these kids don’t even know what they need? | 那些孩子自己都不知道自己想要什么 |
[04:52] | Because trust me– | 因为相信我 |
[04:53] | no one has ever become a better person with a pony. | 没有人得到小马就会变得更好 |
[04:56] | Probably true. | 多半是事实 |
[04:57] | But look, I’m setting the mood. | 但你看 我在调整氛围 |
[05:00] | Gideon, dim the lights, and play | 吉迪恩 减弱灯光 然后放 |
[05:03] | “You’re the Inspiration” by Chicago. | 芝加哥的《你鼓舞着我》 |
[05:07] | And now, it’s whatever you wish, Nora… | 现在 该实现你的愿望了 诺拉… |
[05:14] | Gideon, don’t play Chicago. | 吉迪恩 别放芝加哥了 |
[05:17] | I wasn’t going to, Dr. Palmer. | 我没准备放 帕尔默博士 |
[05:25] | You sure being here | 你确定在这里 |
[05:26] | doesn’t bring back some fond memories? | 不会回想起一些温情的记忆吗 |
[05:29] | If I had fond memories of this place, | 如果我对这地方有温情记忆 |
[05:31] | I’d book a lobotomy. | 我会去预约前额叶切除手术 |
[05:33] | Okay, whatever you people do here, | 我不管你们在这里做什么 |
[05:34] | just show me the exit. | 给我指个出口就行 |
[05:36] | I’m due for a content drop. | 我该上传视频了 |
[05:37] | Oh, and also to tell Mâmân and Bâbâ | 还有 要去告诉妈妈和爸爸 |
[05:39] | you’re not really in business school. | 你不是真的在上商学院 |
[05:41] | But before you do that, | 但在你这么做之前 |
[05:41] | let’s make sure you can’t do that. | 让我们确保你无法这么做 |
[05:43] | – Look over here. – Ooh, is that a camera? | -看这边 -这是个摄像头吗 |
[05:45] | Wait! | 等下 |
[05:47] | Ugh, I don’t want my picture with him. | 我不想和他一起照相 |
[05:49] | You can’t wipe her memory, all right? | 你不能抹掉她的记忆 好吗 |
[05:51] | There’s a timeline where she was here, okay? | 在某个时间线里她在这里 好吗 |
[05:54] | So maybe her being here, | 所以或许在这里 |
[05:55] | she’ll remember what we did and who she was. | 她会回想起我们做了什么 她是谁 |
[05:57] | Look, I know Zari. | 听着 我了解扎莉 |
[05:59] | And there’s no way she was ever anyone but her. | 她绝不可能是个为他人着想的人 |
[06:02] | Hey, what’s with the Wi-Fi? | 这里无线网是怎么回事 |
[06:03] | I need to clap back at Blue Ivy on CatChat. | 我得在猫聊上”回掌”布鲁·艾薇 |
[06:08] | CatChat’s the chat app that lets you clap back– | 猫聊这个应用可以让你”回掌”… |
[06:10] | I didn’t say tell me. | 我没说给我解释 |
[06:11] | Mr. Tarazi and Mr. Heywood, you’re needed on the bridge. | 塔拉齐和海伍德先生 你们得来舰桥 |
[06:14] | Look, no one wants you out of here more than I do, | 你看 没人比我更想让你离开这里 |
[06:17] | but I need you to stay put until we finish this job. | 但我们需要你留在这里直到任务结束 |
[06:23] | Wait. Wait, are you– | 等下 等下 你是要… |
[06:25] | are you taking me prisoner? | 你是要监禁我吗 |
[06:30] | I have a sneaker drop | 我有新鞋发布 |
[06:32] | and I’m supposed to be releasing | 而且今天我还要发布 |
[06:33] | a new fragrance for Dragoness today. | 母龙的新香水 |
[06:35] | We have been working on this launch for months. | 这次发布已经忙活好几月了 |
[06:37] | This is high stakes! | 风险太大了 |
[06:40] | A serial killer has been freed from hell | 连环杀手从地狱里跑出来了 |
[06:42] | and is on the loose in 2004. | 并在2004年逍遥法外 |
[06:44] | And somehow, the scariest thing about this mission | 可这项任务最可怕的是 |
[06:46] | is going back to the early 2000s. | 回到2000年代早期 |
[06:48] | A coroner was found dead | 一位死因裁判官死了 |
[06:50] | while transporting the body of a famed serial killer. | 在运输一位著名连环杀手尸体时被害 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:53] | It’s Freddy Meyers, the Prom Night Slasher. | 是弗莱迪·麦尔斯 毕业舞会杀人狂 |
[06:56] | Come on, guys. | 各位 |
[06:57] | I ranked him #5 killer of all time on Stab Cast. | 我把他排在《凶杀播客》里的第五名 |
[07:00] | My podcast about serial killers–babe? | 关于连环杀手的播客 亲爱的 |
[07:04] | As I was going to say, | 我正算说的 |
[07:05] | Freddy killed seven of his peers before– | 弗莱迪杀了七位同学 |
[07:07] | At his high school prom in 1989. | 在1989年的高中舞会上 |
[07:08] | He used a kitchen knife and he wore a creepy mask. | 他用了一把厨房刀 戴吓人的面具 |
[07:11] | I actually did a whole series on it. | 我都做了一系列的相关节目了 |
[07:12] | So none of you open my emails, clearly? | 你们没人看过我的邮件 |
[07:14] | And following the murders– | 他杀人后 |
[07:15] | He spent 15 years on death row | 在死囚牢房待了十五年 |
[07:17] | before he was executed in 2004. | 才于2004年被处决 |
[07:19] | Which is when the timeline changed, | 正好是时间线改变的时候 |
[07:21] | starting with the death of the coroner | 此时死因裁判官死了 |
[07:22] | and the disappearance of Freddy’s body. | 弗莱迪的尸体也消失了 |
[07:24] | I don’t even want to think about | 我无法想象 |
[07:25] | what a serial killer would do with his second act. | 连环杀手有了第二次机会会干出什么事来 |
[07:28] | Tiffany! | 蒂芬妮 |
[07:30] | She was the final girl. | 她是笑到最后的女孩 |
[07:31] | The one target– | 她是凶手的目标 |
[07:32] | that survived Freddy’s attack! | 但逃过了弗莱迪的谋杀 |
[07:35] | It’s informative and entertaining. | 信息量又大又有趣 |
[07:38] | It’s good. | 很棒 |
[07:39] | See? Thank you. | 看到没 谢谢 |
[07:40] | Guys, check this out. | 各位 看看这个 |
[07:41] | “The Central City High class of ’89 | “中城高中89届” |
[07:43] | “Is planning to memorialize their fallen peers | “正打算纪念逝去的同学 |
[07:45] | at their 15-year reunion this Friday night.” | “在这个15周年重聚的周五夜晚” |
[07:49] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[07:50] | That’s where Freddy will be to finish the job. | 弗莱迪将在这里做完他的事 |
[07:52] | Well then, babe, | 那好吧 亲爱的 |
[07:54] | grab your autograph book, | 带上你的签名册 |
[07:55] | because we’re gonna go catch a serial killer. | 因为我们得去抓连环杀手 |
[07:57] | Gideon, take us to 2004. | 吉迪恩 带我们去2004年 |
[08:00] | And order one of these mattresses | 订一个这种床垫 |
[08:01] | using promo code “LACERATION.” | 用推广码”割破” |
[08:08] | 2004 | 中城 |
[08:10] | We’re heading in. | 我们准备进去了 |
[08:11] | You guys keep an eye out for a crazy masked killer. | 你们留意面具杀人狂 |
[08:13] | The only thing killing it out here is my wardrobe. | 只有我这身衣服才秒杀全场 |
[08:17] | I can’t believe I’m here. | 难以置信我来了 |
[08:19] | Seriously– oh, my God, oh, my God. | 真的 天啊 天啊 |
[08:22] | This is the lobby where he stalked his victims. | 他就是在这间大厅跟踪受害者 |
[08:25] | You guys– | 各位 |
[08:26] | he made his first kill in this cafeteria! | 他就是在这间食堂杀了第一个人 |
[08:30] | Babe! | 亲爱的 |
[08:31] | – What, what? – Babe! | -什么 -亲爱的 |
[08:32] | That’s the trophy that Tiffany fashioned into a makeshift weapon. | 蒂芬妮就是用这个奖杯临时当武器 |
[08:35] | Why didn’t you tell me we were coming back to my old school? | 你们怎么没和我说 我们要回我的母校 |
[08:37] | – You went to school here? – What? | -你在这里上过学吗 -什么 |
[08:40] | Mick, this is why you need to come to team meetings. | 米克 所以开会的时候你要出席 |
[08:42] | Do you remember anything about Freddy? | 你对弗莱迪有印象吗 |
[08:44] | Yeah. He was a loser. | 有 他是个废材 |
[08:46] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[08:47] | Frickin’ Mick Rory. | 居然是米克·罗里 |
[08:50] | Allie, remember? | 我是艾莉 记得吗 |
[08:52] | Is that you, or… | 是你还是… |
[08:53] | No. | 不是 |
[08:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:55] | ‘Cause you look, like, exactly like Mick. | 因为你和米克长得一模一样 |
[08:58] | Mick Rory. | 米克·罗里 |
[08:59] | No. My name’s– | 不 我叫 |
[09:01] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[09:03] | Tellin’ ya, Dick. Team meetings work wonders. | 和你说 迪克 团队会议能创造奇迹 |
[09:07] | It’s her! | 是她 |
[09:09] | It’s Tiffany. | 是蒂芬妮 |
[09:14] | Tiffany Harper. It’s really you. | 蒂芬妮·哈珀 真的是你 |
[09:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:19] | I’m Lisa and this is Kelly | 我叫丽莎 这是凯莉 |
[09:21] | and you wouldn’t remember us ’cause we were losers. | 你不记得我们 是因为我们当年都是呆瓜 |
[09:24] | Total zeroes. | 毫无存在感 |
[09:26] | I don’t. Isn’t time weird? | 我不记得了 时间飞逝得很奇怪 |
[09:28] | So weird. | 很奇怪 |
[09:29] | – Well, see you inside. – Thank you. | -里面见 -谢谢 |
[09:32] | And go Cavaliers! | 骑士队加油 |
[09:35] | – Oh, my God! – Okay, go, keep going. | -天呐 -快走 继续走 |
[09:39] | Hope you’re enjoying your reunion out there. | 希望大家在同学聚会上玩得开心 |
[09:40] | Keep on dancing, class of ’89. | 继续跳 89届 |
[09:44] | No sign of Freddy. | 找不到弗莱迪 |
[09:46] | But I got eyes on crudités. | 但是我看到了蔬菜色拉 |
[09:48] | Ooh, save me some raw broccoli. | 给我留点生西兰花 |
[10:00] | I never thought I’d say this, | 没想到我会这么说 |
[10:01] | but I think I’ve lost my appetite for broccoli. | 但我不想吃西兰花了 |
[10:04] | Whoa. Guys, Freddy’s on the scene. | 各位 弗莱迪在案发现场 |
[10:07] | He’s got his first victim. | 他已经杀死第一个受害者了 |
[10:09] | We’re ready for him. | 我们准备好抓他了 |
[10:10] | Uh, hello! Hello, everyone. | 大家好啊 各位 |
[10:12] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[10:13] | It means so much to see all of you here tonight. | 我非常高兴今晚能在这里见到大家 |
[10:17] | And here to unveil our memorial to our fallen peers | 在这里为我们逝去的同学揭幕的 |
[10:21] | is our very own survivor, Tiffany Harper. | 是我们的幸存者蒂芬妮·哈珀 |
[10:30] | Has anyone seen Tiffany? | 有人见到蒂芬妮了吗 |
[10:31] | Something’s wrong. | 事有蹊跷 |
[10:42] | Of course she makes a dramatic entrance. | 当然 她一定会闪亮登场 |
[10:46] | We didn’t cover this in rehearsal, Tiffany. | 排练的时候没有这个呢 蒂芬妮 |
[10:51] | All right, that’s it. I’m unveiling it myself. | 好了 我自己来揭幕吧 |
[10:59] | All right, everybody! Just stay calm. | 好了 各位 大家冷静下来 |
[11:02] | Okay, he’s here. We need backup. | 他来了 我们需要后援 |
[11:05] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[11:06] | 欢迎回到 中城高中89届 | |
[11:22] | Guys, watch out. | 大家小心 |
[11:24] | You’re stuck in the school with the Prom Night Slasher. | 毕业舞会杀人狂就在你们当中 |
[11:32] | 2020 | 英国诺森伯兰郡 |
[11:43] | Master, I’m sorry I’m so late. | 魔法师 抱歉我来晚了 |
[11:46] | I tried a teleportation spell to get here ASAP | 我用了瞬移咒 想尽快赶到这里 |
[11:49] | and now I’m stuck walking backwards. | 但我现在只能倒着走 |
[11:53] | Damn it, Gary. | 该死的 盖瑞 |
[11:54] | Pull yourself together, will you? | 镇定一点好吗 |
[11:56] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们有活要干 |
[11:58] | And the answers we need lie behind this door. | 我们想要的答案都在门后了 |
[12:00] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[12:01] | I can’t say I’ve ever had anything as comfy as a home, | 这地方虽然没家里舒服 |
[12:03] | but I lived here once. | 但我住过 |
[12:04] | And not a soul has stepped foot inside since I left. | 之后再没人进来过 |
[12:13] | What the bloody hell? | 什么情况 |
[12:17] | Oi, what are you doing in my house? | 你到我房子里来干什么 |
[12:21] | Hey, go on! | 起来 |
[12:22] | Get off my stairs. | 别躺在我家台阶上 |
[12:25] | All right, who’s responsible for this? | 你说 这是谁干的 |
[12:27] | And lo, and I thought I was the one with the magic touch. | 我以为就我会魔法呢 |
[12:33] | All right, everybody out. | 行了 大家出去 |
[12:36] | Any of you wanna party you do it somewhere else, all right? | 想开派对的到别处开去 行吗 |
[12:42] | How did you even find this place, Charlie? | 查莉 你们怎么发现这地方的 |
[12:47] | You told me about it when you were wasted once. | 你有一次喝醉了告诉我的 |
[12:51] | You found your way here, you can find your way out. | 从哪进来的就可以从哪出去 |
[12:56] | What is with him, huh? | 他怎么回事 |
[12:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[12:59] | Do the Constantine trick again. | 重施康斯坦丁的魔法 |
[13:02] | All right, everyone. Stay sharp. | 各位 保持警惕 |
[13:04] | The killer could be anywhere. | 杀手说不准在哪里 |
[13:06] | We gotta get everyone out of here. | 我们得带大家离开这里 |
[13:11] | Thanks for the heart attack! | 吓死人了 |
[13:12] | Sorry, Swiss Army Knife usually solves a jam in a jiff, | 抱歉 瑞士军刀瞬间就能解决问题 |
[13:14] | but these doors are telekinetically sealed. | 可这些门用的都是心灵感应开关 |
[13:16] | No way in or out. | 进不去出不来 |
[13:17] | This place always felt like a prison. | 这地方跟监狱一样 |
[13:19] | Telekinesis, it makes perfect sense. | 心灵感应 很有道理 |
[13:21] | Killers often act out of feeling powerless | 杀手一般都缺乏掌控感 |
[13:23] | and now he has the ultimate power. | 这样他就有了终极掌控感 |
[13:25] | I need to adjust my rankings. | 看来我的排名该变动一下了 |
[13:26] | Yeah, and we need to save Allie. | 我们还得救艾莉 |
[13:27] | I mean, the class of ’89. | 我是说89级的同学 |
[13:29] | All right, immortal killer– how do we stop it? | 不死杀手 你说我们怎么阻止他 |
[13:32] | We can’t from in here but maybe you guys can. | 我们从这里肯定不行 你们或许可以 |
[13:35] | Look, Ray, it’s time to put your crazy plan to the test. | 雷 是时候启动你的疯狂计划了 |
[13:38] | We gotta go back and fix Freddy. | 我们要回去拯救弗莱迪 |
[13:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:48] | Let’s find our future encore. | 去找未来的回升者吧 |
[13:51] | Freddy! | 弗莱迪 |
[13:52] | Hey, Freddy! | 弗莱迪 |
[13:54] | Heard you couldn’t find a prom date. | 听说你找不着舞伴 |
[13:56] | Guess your mom turned you down. | 是你妈拒绝你了吧 |
[14:00] | Loser. | 垃圾 |
[14:04] | Nice one, Brad! | 说得好 布拉德 |
[14:07] | Losers. | 垃圾 |
[14:09] | Brad’s such a jerk. | 布拉德太混蛋了 |
[14:10] | Oh, it’s okay. You don’t have to do it, it’s all right. | 没事 不用帮我捡 我自己来 |
[14:12] | I got it, thank you. | 我来吧 谢谢 |
[14:12] | Actually, I wanted to ask you something. | 其实 我想问你个事情 |
[14:15] | Turns out I don’t have a date to prom tonight | 今晚的舞会我还缺个舞伴 |
[14:17] | and I was thinking… | 我想问… |
[14:19] | would you go with me? | 你愿意跟我一起吗 |
[14:22] | Me go with you to prom? | 我跟你一起参加舞会吗 |
[14:24] | Exactly. Meet me in front of the school at 8:00. | 没错 八点学校门口见 |
[14:26] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[14:31] | Oy vey, this is bad. | 这可不好 |
[14:32] | Why would the most popular girl need a last-minute date, | 这么受欢迎的女生怎么会临时找舞伴 |
[14:36] | let alone ask him? | 还找他 |
[14:37] | She’s working with those boys. | 她跟那帮小子是一伙的 |
[14:39] | This could be what sets him off. | 这可能是让他生气的原因 |
[14:42] | Okay, we gotta talk this kid out of his dream date. | 我们得说服这孩子 让他放弃梦中情人 |
[14:48] | Let’s rap, Freddy. | 我们来饶舌吧 弗莱迪 |
[14:50] | Who are–who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[14:51] | New teachers. Cool new teachers. | 新老师 很酷的新老师 |
[14:54] | And, uh, judging by your test scores here, | 从你的考试成绩来看 |
[14:57] | maybe you should skip the prom and hit the books. | 也许你应该忘了毕业舞会 好好学习 |
[14:59] | Turn this A into an A+. | 把A变成A+ |
[15:01] | Or maybe go to the movies. | 或许去电影院 |
[15:02] | 1989’s a great movie summer. | 1989年是伟大的电影之夏 |
[15:04] | “Last Crusade,” “Ghostbusters II”– | 《夺宝奇兵3》《捉鬼敢死队2》 |
[15:06] | Yeah, I gotta go, so… | 我得走了 所以 |
[15:11] | Hey, no running in the hallway. | 不要在走廊上奔跑 |
[15:13] | We’re not just your teachers, we’re your pals! | 我们不只是你的老师 还是你的朋友 |
[15:23] | Picture a dark hallway. | 试想一段黑暗的走廊 |
[15:25] | It feels like the killer’s there with you. | 感觉凶手就在你身边 |
[15:27] | Shafts of moonlight claw at the floor. | 月光像利爪一样抓挠着地板 |
[15:31] | Glowing exit sign you may never reach. | 发光的安全出口标志 你好像永远也到不了 |
[15:35] | Come out here, Freddy! We know you’re there. | 出来 弗莱迪 我们知道你在那里 |
[15:38] | Yeah, come on out! | 对 快出来 |
[15:39] | There are gaps in your psychological profile | 你的心理资料里面漏了一些 |
[15:41] | that you need to answer for. | 需要你来回答 |
[15:42] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[15:44] | And we’re gonna send you back to hell. | 而且我们会把你送回地狱 |
[15:45] | Yeah! | 对 |
[15:52] | Did you find a way out? | 你门找到出去的路了吗 |
[15:53] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你是想被杀掉吗 |
[15:55] | Get back in the gym. | 回到体育馆 |
[16:01] | There! | 在那里 |
[16:24] | – Freddy ran off on us. – We need his address. | -弗莱迪跑了 -我们需要他的地址 |
[16:28] | I got you. | 我来 |
[16:35] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[16:39] | Nora, what’s wrong? | 诺拉 怎么了 |
[16:40] | I can hear them, their– their voices. | 我能听见他们的声音 |
[16:43] | Fairy godmothers have sort of | 仙女教母有某种感应雷达 |
[16:44] | a special radar that tunes into kids’ wishes, | 可以感知孩子们的愿望 |
[16:47] | and prom night is a minefield of teenage need, | 而毕业舞会之夜是青少年心愿泛滥的时候 |
[16:50] | so when it locks onto the kid with the deepest need | 所以当它锁定了愿望最强烈的孩子 |
[16:53] | I just go straight to– | 我就会直接去… |
[16:56] | oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, it’s happening. | 不 不 不 来了 |
[17:06] | Where the hell did you come from, huh? | 你从哪冒出来的 |
[17:07] | Oh, Freddy. Uh– | 弗莱迪 |
[17:10] | I am your fairy godmother. | 我是你的仙女教母 |
[17:15] | So… | 所以 |
[17:19] | Please don’t kill me? | 请不要杀我 |
[17:25] | You’re a fairy godmother? My fairy godmother? | 你是仙女教母 我的仙女教母吗 |
[17:29] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[17:30] | You think I’d be wearing this if I really had the choice? | 我要不是别无选择 你觉得我会穿成这样吗 |
[17:35] | So anything I ask for you have to do it. | 所以我让你做什么你都会做 |
[17:38] | So you should really think about what you want, | 所以你得好好想想你想要什么 |
[17:41] | especially the consequences. | 尤其是它的后果 |
[17:44] | I already know what I want. | 我已经知道我想要什么了 |
[17:46] | Prom’s tonight and– | 毕业舞会在今晚 |
[17:48] | Freddy, honey! | 弗莱迪 亲爱的 |
[17:50] | Hide–no! | 躲起来 不 |
[17:54] | Hey, Freddy. Ready, Freddy, for movie night? | 弗莱迪 准备好今晚看电影吗 |
[17:56] | – I got the Jiffy Pop going. – Uh, actually, Mom– | -我准备了爆米花 -其实 妈 |
[17:58] | Ray, I’m with Freddy. | 雷 我和弗莱迪在一起 |
[17:59] | Nora! Good, that’s great. | 诺拉 真是太好了 |
[18:01] | How is that great? | 好吗 |
[18:02] | I’m a serial killer’s fairy godmother. | 我是连环杀人犯的仙女教母 |
[18:03] | This is perfect. Old Freddy didn’t have a fairy godmother. | 这很完美 以前的弗雷迪没有仙女教母 |
[18:06] | So if you give him the prom | 如果你给他一个每个孩子 |
[18:08] | every kid dreams of | 都梦寐以求的毕业舞会 |
[18:10] | maybe he won’t hurt anyone. | 他可能就不会伤害任何人 |
[18:11] | Except this kid’s dream is for everyone to be dead. | 可这个孩子的愿望是让所有人都去死 |
[18:17] | Prom? | 毕业舞会 |
[18:19] | Wow, Freddy. | 弗雷迪 |
[18:21] | Uh, do you need a ride, or… | 需要我载你一程吗 还是 |
[18:23] | I could help you with your tie. | 我可以帮你整理领带 |
[18:24] | Oh… You know, I got it. But, um, I love you, okay? | 我自己能搞定 但是 我爱你 |
[18:27] | I just gotta go. | 我得去忙了 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:30] | Now, back to my wish. | 说回我的愿望 |
[18:37] | I’m gonna make it so those kids never make fun of me again, | 我要让那些同学都不再取笑我 |
[18:40] | because I wish for… | 因为我想要… |
[18:43] | a suit. | 一套西装 |
[18:44] | A suit? | 一套西装 |
[18:46] | Yeah, if I’m gonna take Tiffany | 是的 如果我要带蒂芬妮去舞会 |
[18:47] | I gotta look good, so I want a cool suit. | 我形象必须极佳 所以我想要一身帅气西装 |
[18:49] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[18:50] | – Yeah, I can do that. – Okay. | -我能做到 -很好 |
[18:53] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[19:00] | Check it out. | 快瞧瞧 |
[19:02] | Oh, my… Okay, okay. | 我的… 很好 |
[19:06] | Now I gotta show up in style. | 现在还差一个很有型的登场 |
[19:08] | I want a pony. | 我想要一匹小马 |
[19:09] | Seriously, kid? | 认真的吗 孩子 |
[19:10] | 中城高中 1989年毕业舞会 | |
[19:31] | Hey Freddy. | 弗雷迪你好 |
[19:32] | Tiffany. | 蒂芬妮 |
[19:33] | Cool suit. | 西装很酷 |
[19:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:39] | – Thank you. – Should we, uh… | -谢谢 -我们要… |
[19:40] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[19:47] | Looks like your plan just might work. | 看起来你的计划可能会凑效了 |
[19:49] | Well, only thanks to you. | 多亏了你的功劳 |
[19:51] | Hey, Palmer. | 帕尔默 |
[19:53] | Will you go to prom with me? | 你要和我一起参加舞会吗 |
[19:55] | Aw, shucks. | 这还用问 |
[19:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:14] | Hey! Cool it. | 冷静点 |
[20:18] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[20:18] | You stole our family’s totem. | 你偷走了我们家族的图腾 |
[20:20] | It’s not like that, I… I needed to take it. | 不是你想的那样 我必须把它带走 |
[20:23] | I mean, you could’ve just asked for it. | 你明明可以征求同意 |
[20:25] | Mâmân and Bâbâ would’ve given it to you. | 妈妈和爸爸肯定会给你的 |
[20:26] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Oh, you really don’t know? | -这是什么意思 -你真的不知道吗 |
[20:30] | You’re never around, you don’t do any work, | 你常年不在家 又没有工作 |
[20:32] | and they still treat you like you’re some kind of hero. | 但他们还是对待你如英雄一般 |
[20:35] | If you only knew what I’ve done, | 要是你知道我做过什么 |
[20:37] | what I’ve survived, | 我经历了什么 |
[20:38] | without getting any credit. | 而又从未得到任何认可 |
[20:40] | Not that you’d understand, | 你是不会明白的 |
[20:41] | ’cause you only care about yourself. | 因为你只关心你自己 |
[20:42] | Whatever, don’t tell me. | 管它的 别告诉我 |
[20:43] | But wait till they see | 但等到他们发现 |
[20:44] | you’ve turned it into a stupid stoner bracelet… Hey! | 你把它变成一个破石头手镯会怎样 |
[20:47] | What up, Z-listers? | 你们好 Z家族 |
[20:48] | Turns out even a sacred totem | 原来连神圣图腾 |
[20:50] | couldn’t reverse the sucking void that is my soul. | 都不能逆转我心灵的空虚 |
[20:53] | Hey, screw you. I’m not a void. | 去你的 我才不是空虚 |
[20:56] | I’m a business. | 我这是生意 |
[21:00] | Not like it works here anyway. | 反正在这里手机也用不了 |
[21:11] | 中城高中 2004年 | |
[21:13] | Everybody, stay calm. | 大家冷静 |
[21:15] | Once the power’s back we’ll get help. | 来电之后我们就会去求救 |
[21:21] | I am freaked out. | 我吓死了 |
[21:23] | -I am freaked out. – Easy. | -我吓死了 -放松 |
[21:28] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[21:30] | I’m gonna find a way out of this school. | 我要想办法离开学校 |
[21:32] | Look at them, just waiting to be picked off. | 看看这些人 就这么等着被杀 |
[21:35] | Never fit in with them when I went here | 我读书的时候就跟他们格格不入 |
[21:36] | and I’m sure as hell not gonna die with them. | 现在我也不会和他们一起死的 |
[21:39] | I like the way you think. | 深得我心 |
[21:41] | There’s an old vent in the wood shop I used to sneak out of. | 木工作坊有个通风口 我以前从那溜出去 |
[21:44] | I knew it. Mick frickin’ Rory. | 我就知道 你就是米克·罗里 |
[21:48] | Come on, let’s get the hell out of this school. | 快走 咱们逃出这个学校 |
[21:53] | You have a husband? Boyfriend? | 你有丈夫吗 或者男朋友 |
[21:55] | Girlfriend? | 还是女朋友 |
[21:58] | No one’s waiting at home for me. | 我独身一人 |
[22:00] | Still haven’t quite gotten that together. | 还没找到另一半 |
[22:04] | And you? | 你呢 |
[22:06] | Um, it’s behind here. | 我身后就是通风口 |
[22:12] | Do you ever wonder where we’d be if, you know, | 你有没有想过如果那年舞会没有变成那样 |
[22:15] | that prom had gone differently, like if… | 我俩最后会如何 比如说 |
[22:20] | Allie! | 艾莉 |
[22:29] | You’d better be fixing this in ’89. | 你最好在1989年把这事搞定 |
[22:51] | So this is prom. | 这就是舞会啊 |
[22:55] | – I know it’s lame, but… – No, no, no, no. | -我知道很俗气 但 -不 不是 |
[22:57] | Actually I think I kinda get the whole nostalgia thing for once. | 我想我终于有点理解这种怀旧的感觉了 |
[23:02] | And we’re gonna slow it down for the next one. | 接下来是一首慢歌 |
[23:04] | So everyone, grab your sweeties and get on the dance floor. | 每个人 牵上你的舞伴 走到舞池 |
[23:19] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[23:22] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[23:23] | You know, you’re a really good dancer. | 你舞跳得很好 |
[23:26] | Thanks, I… | 谢谢 我 |
[23:28] | I watch a lot of music videos. | 我看了很多音乐影片 |
[23:31] | they look so happy. | 他们看着好开心 |
[23:32] | Yeah, but they don’t. | 对 但他们不开心 |
[23:38] | So that’s the prank. | 那就是他们的恶作剧 |
[23:39] | She leads him to the center of the dance floor | 她把他引到舞池中央 |
[23:41] | and they drop trash on his head. | 他们把垃圾倒他头上 |
[23:43] | Classic “Carrie.” | 魔女嘉莉经典恶作剧 |
[23:44] | Bet these bullies don’t know how that ended. | 这些霸凌者肯定想不到那会让弗雷迪变成怎样 |
[23:47] | Well, we gotta keep them from walking in the drop zone. | 我们不能让他们走到垃圾下面 |
[23:49] | I think it’s gonna be okay. | 我觉得不会有事 |
[23:59] | It’s a little crowded over there. | 那边人有点多 |
[24:02] | – Is this good? – Yeah. | -这里可以吗 -是的 |
[24:08] | – Having fun? – Yeah. | -开心吗 -开心 |
[24:10] | Freddy. | 弗雷迪 |
[24:13] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[24:15] | It would suck if it got ruined. | 毁了就不好了 |
[24:17] | – Brad, wait. – Come on, Tiff! | -布拉德 别 -得了吧 蒂芬妮 |
[24:19] | This is how the prank was supposed to go, right? | 我们的恶作剧本来就是这样设计的 对吗 |
[24:22] | Prank? What are you talking about? | 恶作剧 你在说什么 |
[24:25] | He still doesn’t get it. | 他还是没明白 |
[24:27] | You think she actually wanted to go out with you? | 你以为她真想跟你约会吗 |
[24:31] | It was a setup, butt lump. | 这是陷阱 白痴 |
[24:38] | Tiffany, is that true? | 蒂芬妮 这是真的吗 |
[24:39] | No… I mean not anymore, Freddy. | 不是 我是说 现在不是了 弗雷迪 |
[24:45] | No, Freddy. | 别 弗雷迪 |
[24:48] | Freddy, it’s gonna be okay. | 弗雷迪 会没事的 |
[24:59] | We just went from John Hughes to John Carpenter. | 这下从喜剧片变成恐怖片了 |
[24:59] | 约翰·休斯: 喜剧片导演 约翰·卡朋特: 恐怖片导演 | |
[25:02] | I take it back. | 我收回之前的话 |
[25:04] | High school sucks. | 高中烂透了 |
[25:07] | Come out here and face me, you bastard. | 出来见我 你个王八蛋 |
[25:09] | 中城高中 2004年 | |
[25:11] | Rory, are you trying to get yourself killed? | 罗里 你要去送死吗 |
[25:13] | He killed Allie. He’s gonna pay! | 他杀了艾莉 他得付出代价 |
[25:15] | She wasn’t just some girl, was she? | 她不只是个普通的女孩 对吧 |
[25:19] | She was my prom date. | 她是我的毕业舞会舞伴 |
[25:21] | We went to the same school together | 我们上了同一所学校 |
[25:22] | and we kind of had a thing. | 我们之间有种特殊的感觉 |
[25:25] | Then I went to juvie | 之后我就去了少教所 |
[25:26] | But we still wrote letters to one another. | 但我们之间仍互通书信 |
[25:29] | I was gonna break out | 我本打算越狱 |
[25:30] | and take her to the stupid dance, | 然后带她去那个愚蠢的舞会 |
[25:32] | but then I blew her off. | 但我放她鸽子了 |
[25:33] | – Rory. – What? | -罗里 -怎么了 |
[25:35] | I was young, stupid. | 我当时很年轻也很傻 |
[25:37] | Mick, look, I’m sorry, okay? | 米克 我很抱歉 |
[25:39] | But if this plan works | 但如果这个计划成功了 |
[25:40] | then Freddy never becomes an encore. | 弗雷迪就都不会成为回升者 |
[25:43] | Maybe everything that happened can be undone. | 也许过去发生的一切都可以挽回 |
[25:46] | Maybe we can still save Allie. | 也许我们还能拯救艾莉 |
[25:51] | – Freddy, wait. – Leave me alone. | -弗雷迪 等等 -别管我 |
[25:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:55] | You don’t want to be alone right now. | 你现在不想一个人待着 |
[25:56] | How would you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[25:57] | How would you know what I want? | 你怎么知道我想要什么 |
[25:59] | I spent years wanting these kids to be my friend | 我多年来想要和这些孩子做朋友 |
[26:02] | and I couldn’t even make it happen | 但是就算有了仙女教母 |
[26:02] | with a fairy godmother! | 我也无法成功 |
[26:04] | I cannot wait to be done with this stupid place | 我等不及要摆脱这个烂地方了 |
[26:07] | and I hope they all get what they deserve. | 而且我希望他们能遭到报应 |
[26:08] | No, you don’t mean that. | 不 你不是那么想的 |
[26:10] | – Yeah, I do. – No, you don’t. | -我是那么想的 -不 你不是 |
[26:12] | Look, I get it. I have given in to my demons. | 我理解你 我也曾向内心的邪恶低头 |
[26:14] | I know what it’s like | 我明白这个感受 |
[26:15] | to want to make the world feel your pain, | 想让整个世界都感受你的痛苦 |
[26:17] | but that is not who you are. | 但这并不是你的本心 |
[26:19] | I see so much more in you. | 我在你身上看到了更多 |
[26:24] | Listen. | 听着 |
[26:26] | God, being yourself… | 做你自己 |
[26:31] | that is a magic stronger than any wish. | 那才是比任何许愿都强大的魔法 |
[26:36] | Being truly okay with myself. | 真心与自己和解 |
[26:39] | Scars and all is how the right people truly found me. | 伤痛才是正直的人真正找到自我的方式 |
[26:45] | Now, if you had one more wish… | 现在 如果你还可以许一个愿望 |
[26:51] | to show all of them who you really are, | 来向他们展现真正的自己 |
[26:54] | what’ll it be? | 你会许什么 |
[26:59] | How concerned should we be? | 我们应该多担心 |
[27:02] | I say medium. Medium concerned. | 我觉得中等 中等级别担心 |
[27:11] | Hit it! | 开始 |
[27:56] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[28:15] | Computer, just tell me h… | 电脑 告诉我 |
[28:19] | How many CatChat followers have I lost | 我被困在这个鬼地方期间 |
[28:21] | since I’ve been stuck in this dump? | 掉了多少个粉丝 |
[28:23] | I can’t do that, Miss Tarazi. | 我做不到 塔拉齐女士 |
[28:26] | It’s probably best I don’t know. | 也许我不知道最好 |
[28:30] | Wait, does this computer get internet? | 等下 这个电脑能连网吗 |
[28:38] | It’s a computer program I designed to hack it. | 这是我设计的一个破解程序 |
[28:49] | How did you bypass my encrypted security protocol? | 你是怎么绕过我的加密安全协议的? |
[28:52] | Oh, just by being a businesswoman, makeup guru, | 只因为我是一个女商人 化妆大师 |
[28:54] | bad bitch, and overall genius. | 牛逼御姐 还有 全方位的天才 |
[28:57] | Now call me a ride, computer. | 现在给我叫辆车 电脑 |
[29:09] | Hey. You were really good out there, Freddy. | 你刚才做得真棒 弗雷迪 |
[29:11] | Takes some real confidence | 在毕业舞会上能带动大家群舞 |
[29:12] | to bust out backup dancers at prom. | 还真是需要很有自信的 |
[29:14] | So this gets to be, like, your job, | 所以这就相当于你的工作 |
[29:16] | making things better for kids? | 让孩子们过得更好 |
[29:17] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 对 是的 |
[29:21] | Look, there’s gotta be a bunch of kids out there | 外面肯定还有很多孩子 |
[29:22] | that could probably use your help, | 会需要你的帮助 |
[29:23] | and I think I’m gonna be okay. | 我想我会没事的 |
[29:26] | Thank you, Nora, for everything. | 谢谢你诺拉 为我做的一切 |
[29:40] | There’s my ride. | 我的车在这呢 |
[29:42] | Vintage. | 复古风 |
[29:44] | At least the computer knows I like to travel in style. | 至少电脑知道我喜欢有风格的出行 |
[29:54] | That was fun. | 太有趣了 |
[29:55] | Yeah, and the night’s just getting started. | 是啊 夜晚才刚刚开始 |
[29:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:57] | Well, you can take my limo wherever we want to go. | 你可以坐我的加长车去任何我们想去的地方 |
[30:00] | – After you. – Thank you. | -你先请 -谢谢 |
[30:07] | She booked me a shared ride. | 她给我订了拼车 |
[30:26] | Guys, they fixed it. | 伙计们 他们成功了 |
[30:28] | Ray’s plan actually worked? | 雷的计划奏效了吗 |
[30:29] | Apparently, Freddy’s a really solid dancer. | 看来 弗雷迪特别会跳舞 |
[30:32] | And he’s not gonna go on a killing spree at prom. | 他不会在舞会上疯狂杀戮了 |
[30:37] | Then who is that? | 那这是谁 |
[30:40] | Die, you bastard! | 去死吧 你这个混蛋 |
[30:51] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[30:55] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[31:01] | Sara, look. | 莎拉 看 |
[31:10] | Kathy Meyers? | 凯西·麦尔斯 |
[31:12] | She must be the encore. | 她一定是回升者 |
[31:13] | They wanted to take my Freddy away from me. | 他们想把弗雷迪从我身边夺走 |
[31:17] | But when that girl asked him to prom, | 但当那个女孩邀请他去舞会时 |
[31:20] | I knew I had to kill her and all of his new friends. | 我知道我必须杀了她和他的所有新朋友 |
[31:24] | Now I get to finish what I started. | 现在我要结束由我开始的这一切 |
[31:26] | Hey, are you guys getting any service? | 你们的手机有信号吗 |
[31:31] | I know what you guys are thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[31:33] | Yes, it’s me. The Dragon Girl. | 是的 就是我 龙女 |
[31:37] | Wait, why aren’t we moving? | 等等 车怎么不开呢 |
[31:39] | Driver, what’s going on? | 司机 怎么回事 |
[31:44] | Close it! Close the door, close it! | 关上 关上门 快关上 |
[31:48] | You killed our friend. You killed those kids. | 你杀了我们的朋友 你杀了那些孩子 |
[31:50] | But you’re not gonna get away with it this time. | 但这次你跑不掉了 |
[31:52] | I won’t let anyone stand between me and my boy. | 我不会让任何人插足我和我的儿子 |
[31:56] | And you’re next. | 你是下一个 |
[32:04] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[32:05] | – Close the door! – Close the door! | -关上门 -快关上门 |
[32:22] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 等一下 |
[32:25] | Before you kill me, | 你杀我之前 |
[32:26] | there’s just something I don’t understand, huh? | 我还有些不理解的事情 |
[32:28] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么走到这一步的 |
[32:29] | Come on, every killer has a story. | 说说 每个杀手都有故事 |
[32:31] | Why don’t you tell me yours, yeah? | 为什么你不告诉我你的故事呢 |
[32:33] | After I killed those brats, | 我杀了那些捣蛋鬼之后 |
[32:36] | my Freddy took the fall. | 我的弗雷迪做了替罪羊 |
[32:38] | He wanted to protect me. | 他想保护我 |
[32:41] | But I knew I couldn’t live without him. | 但我知道我不能没有他 |
[32:43] | And I was right, because he’s not the only one who died | 我是对的 因为在他被处决的那晚 |
[32:45] | the night of his execution. | 他不是唯一一个死的人 |
[32:52] | I had a heart attack right there in Iron Heights. | 我在铁山监狱突发心脏病 |
[32:55] | I died with him! | 我和他一起死了 |
[32:58] | But then, | 但之后 |
[32:59] | I was sent back from hell. | 我被从地狱送回来了 |
[33:04] | Given a second chance, | 我有了第二次机会 |
[33:06] | a chance to bring Freddy home where he belongs, | 让我能把弗雷迪带回属于他的家 |
[33:09] | a chance to finish the job I started. | 也让我能结束由我开始的这一切 |
[33:12] | And no one can ever take us away from each other. | 没有人能再把我们分开 |
[33:25] | Babe, it’s happening. | 宝贝 我们在创造历史 |
[33:27] | We’re final girls! | 我们是笑到最后的女孩 |
[33:53] | That’s right! Feel the burn of Dragoness, you psycho! | 感受下龙之烈焰 你个疯子 |
[34:00] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:07] | Freddy, I’m doing this for you. | 弗雷迪 我这么做是为了你 |
[34:10] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[34:12] | I can’t lose you, Freddy. I can’t live without you. | 我不能失去你 弗雷迪 没你我会活不下去 |
[34:15] | Let me do this, Freddy. | 不要妨碍我 弗雷迪 |
[34:19] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[34:31] | You don’t need them, you need me. | 你不需要她们 你需要的是我 |
[34:34] | We could get away with this together. | 我们一起远走高飞 |
[34:37] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[34:39] | I-I know who I am now and I’m not gonna lock myself away. | 我知道我是什么样的人了 我不会选择自闭 |
[34:45] | Then this is for your own good. | 那这是为了你好 |
[34:59] | They did it! | 他们成功了 |
[35:04] | Behrad? | 贝哈德 |
[35:06] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[35:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:09] | I totally get why you stole that. | 我完全明白你为什么偷传家宝了 |
[35:12] | Fair enough. | 可以接受 |
[35:15] | This is a lot. | 瞬间发生了好多事 |
[35:28] | And you were at the limo with her, right? | 你当时跟她一起 在豪华轿车里 是吗 |
[35:30] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[35:31] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[35:45] | I know she needs help, but… | 我知道她有问题 但是 |
[35:48] | she was all I had. | 我的亲人只有她了 |
[35:50] | And they took her away. | 他们却把她带走了 |
[35:55] | So what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[35:58] | Survive. | 活下去 |
[35:59] | Freddy, my upbringing was only dysfunction. | 弗雷迪 我的成长经历并不美好 |
[36:05] | But dysfunction doesn’t get to choose who you are. | 但不能让不美好的成长经历定义你这个人 |
[36:09] | You do. | 只有你自己能 |
[36:13] | You hear me? | 明白吗 |
[36:13] | Yeah, okay. | 明白 好 |
[36:16] | We should, uh, head back and check on the team | 我们该回去了 看看大家的情况 |
[36:19] | and make sure everything’s back to normal. | 确保一切回归正常 |
[36:24] | I know you’re gonna be okay, kid. | 我知道你一定没问题的 孩子 |
[36:44] | Dr. Gideon treating you right? | 吉迪恩医生把你治好了吗 |
[36:47] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[36:49] | So this is what you do? | 这就是你的工作 |
[36:50] | Travel around time and save people using wind? | 穿梭于不同的时间 用风拯救别人 |
[36:53] | That’s… | 很 |
[36:56] | I wouldn’t say cool, exactly, but… | 我不会说那很酷 但是 |
[36:59] | no wonder you’re the favorite. | 难怪你最受爸妈宠爱 |
[37:01] | The favorite? | 最受宠爱 |
[37:03] | Mâmân and Bâbâ only treat me how they do | 妈妈和爸爸那么对我 |
[37:05] | ’cause they’re worried about me. | 是因为他们担心我 |
[37:06] | I mean, I’ve been in business school for five years. | 我已经在商学院待了五年了 |
[37:10] | You were a self-made millionaire by the age of 19. | 而你白手起家 十九岁就成了百万富翁 |
[37:12] | You’re right, I am very impressive. | 对啊 我是挺让人佩服的 |
[37:15] | Like, how did you jailbreak your way out of here anyway? | 比如 你是怎么从这里越狱出去的 |
[37:17] | I was poking around your weird little screens | 我在你奇怪的小屏幕周围四处探索 |
[37:20] | and suddenly I knew how to hack my way out. | 突然我就知道怎么黑出去了 |
[37:23] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[37:24] | Yeah, time travel always has these weird side effects. | 时间旅行总会有些奇怪的副作用 |
[37:28] | Huh… | 是吗 |
[37:31] | Well, hopefully it wears off | 希望会逐渐消失吧 |
[37:32] | because I was thinking of sticking around for a while. | 因为我想多待一段时间 |
[37:36] | I weirdly wouldn’t hate that. | 奇怪 我这次倒不觉得讨厌 |
[37:38] | Hey, guys. We’re still in 2004. | 大伙 我们还在2004年 |
[37:40] | – Where the hell are you? – You coming? | -你们在哪儿 -一起来吗 |
[37:48] | How about this for a reunion? | 这样的重聚还不错吧 |
[37:56] | And, uh, what’s your sister doing here? | 你姐姐来干什么 |
[37:59] | Probably CatChatting. | 可能是玩儿猫聊吧 |
[38:01] | No judgment here. | 不做评论 |
[38:02] | – Yes. – Wait. | -对 -等一下 |
[38:04] | Where’s Mick? | 米克呢 |
[38:11] | Mick? | 米克 |
[38:14] | Mick Rory? | 米克·罗里 |
[38:18] | Allie. | 艾莉 |
[38:25] | Hey, Freddy. | 嗨 弗雷迪 |
[38:26] | Hey, Tiffany. | 嗨 蒂芬妮 |
[38:27] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[38:32] | Nora, may I have this dance? | 诺拉 我可以与你共舞吗 |
[38:36] | But of course. | 当然 |
[38:42] | I cannot believe I got to | 真不敢相信 |
[38:43] | get an exclusive scoop for Stab Cast | 《杀人电影》我有了独家报道 |
[38:45] | and I got to be the final girl. | 还成为了笑到最后的女孩 |
[38:47] | Well, technically, I never died, so. | 严格来说 我从来没死过 |
[38:49] | Technically, you’ve died more than three times, | 严格来说 你死了不止三次了 |
[38:51] | so just give me this one, babe. | 这次让给我吧 宝贝 |
[38:54] | You are my final girl. | 你就是我笑到最后的女孩 |
[38:59] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[39:01] | Photo booth. | 大合照 |
[39:14] | Wait! | 等等 |
[39:15] | Where’s Mick? | 米克呢 |
[39:31] | Mick. | 米克 |
[39:34] | That’s my gun. | 是我的枪 |
[39:49] | I thought I told you to piss off. | 不是让你滚开吗 |
[39:50] | Gary just filled me in on that business with Astra. | 盖瑞刚才告诉我阿斯特拉的事了 |
[39:53] | So why are you drowning your sorrows | 你为什么不去解决这件事 |
[39:54] | instead of doing something about it? | 而是在这借酒消愁 |
[39:57] | What happened here, John? | 到底发生什么了 约翰 |
[40:04] | I used to run with a bunch back in the day. | 我以前经常跟一群人一起厮混 |
[40:07] | Became known as the Newcastle Crew, | 后来被称为纽卡斯尔团队 |
[40:09] | spent most of our misbegotten youth in this place. | 在这个地方度过了我们大部分可鄙的青春 |
[40:15] | One of them was a powerful witch. | 其中有一个强大的女巫 |
[40:18] | I’m back here to consult with her. | 我回来咨询一下她 |
[40:21] | She’s through there. | 她就在那里面 |
[40:26] | So what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么呢 |
[40:28] | Come on, get off your ass and go and do it. | 快点 起来过去问 |
[40:29] | Because it’s not that easy, all right, Charlie? | 这不是那么简单的好吗 查莉 |
[40:32] | That witch is Astra’s dead mother. | 那个女巫是阿斯特拉的亡母 |
[40:35] | Her spirit is waiting on the other side of that door and… | 她的灵魂在那扇门后等待着 |
[40:39] | none too happy with me. | 对我也不是很满意 |
[40:40] | There are things in my past that I haven’t told anyone. | 我过去的一些事情一直没跟任何人说过 |
[40:46] | So I get the whole wanting to do it on your own. | 所以我能理解你想独自解决这种心情 |
[40:49] | But if there was some door that I could walk through | 如果有一扇门我走过去 |
[40:51] | to solve all my problems, | 就能解决所有问题 |
[40:54] | I sure as hell would take that chance. | 我一定会抓住那个机会 |
[41:07] | I call upon Hecate, | 我召唤赫卡忒 |
[41:09] | lady of keys and guardian of crossroads. | 掌管钥匙守护三岔路口的女神 |
[41:17] | Sever this seal | 用我的血 |
[41:23] | by my blood, be open. | 切断封印 开门吧 |
[41:37] | Don’t look back, Johno. You got this. | 别回头 约翰 你能搞定 |
[41:41] | Let’s hope you’re right, love. | 希望你是对的 亲爱的 |