Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] we altered my future at Heyworld. 在海伍德乐园我们改变了我的未来
[00:06] I don’t know where I’ll be or who I’ll be, but find me. 我不知道我会在哪或变成谁 但是来找我
[00:09] – John, wait! – Masher? -约翰 等等 -玛仕
[00:10] Has Astra released the worst souls from Hell onto Earth? 阿斯特拉有没有将最邪恶的灵魂从地狱放回人间
[00:13] I’m unkillable! 我有不死之身
[00:18] I’m putting an end to this. 我要了结它
[00:19] Are you trying to go back to Hell? 你这是要回到地狱吗
[00:21] I’ll return when the sigil is complete. 当魔印完成时 我就会回来
[00:41] Ma’am, we caught him lurking outside. 女士 我们发现他在外面鬼鬼祟祟
[00:46] It seems you’re having a hard time 你最近好像对地狱产生了
[00:48] staying away from Hell these days, John. 难以割舍的感情 约翰
[00:50] Well, what can I say, I’m a creature of habit. 谁让我是就是改不掉旧习惯呢
[00:53] You might as well get used to it. 不如就习惯这里
[00:55] You’ll be living down here soon enough. 这里早晚是你的归宿
[00:58] What do you want? 你想要什么
[00:59] A whiskey, neat, and a steak, well done. 一杯威士忌 不加冰 再来一份全熟牛排
[01:02] Oh, yeah, and all those souls you released. 对了 还有那些被你释放的灵魂
[01:04] Call ’em back. 把他们招回来
[01:05] Look, there is enough evil on Earth 不用你给他们第二次机会
[01:08] without you giving the damned a second chance. 地球上的邪恶就已经够多了
[01:10] Those damned souls are making me rich, John. 这些邪恶的灵魂让我富得流油 约翰
[01:15] Any humans corrupted or killed by them all belong to me. 任何被他们堕落或杀害的人类都属于我
[01:19] And after years of being under the boot of the Triumvirate, 我这么多年都被三巨头踩在脚下
[01:22] it sure feels good to grind my heel on someone else. 能碾压其他人的感觉实在是太棒了
[01:28] – Masher? – John. -玛仕 -约翰
[01:33] Help me. 帮帮我
[01:34] John’s better at getting his friends into trouble 约翰最擅长拖朋友下水
[01:36] than out of it. 而不是帮助他们
[01:38] Something you should have known when you squealed on me. 在你告密前就应该知道这道理
[01:41] You don’t have to do this, Astra. 你不用这样 阿斯特拉
[01:43] I like doing this. 我喜欢这种感觉
[01:47] No more, please. 停下来 求你了
[01:50] Astra, look, I came down here for a friendly chat, all right? 阿斯特拉 我来是想和你友好地谈谈
[01:53] Now, we don’t have to be enemies. 我们没必要成为仇敌
[01:57] You’re not my enemy, John. 你不是我的敌人 约翰
[01:59] You’re an important step in my evolution. 你是我进化中的重要的一环
[02:03] I crawled my way up from the bottom 我从底层一点点爬到这
[02:05] and I finally have some real power around here. 终于在这里有了一些切实的权力
[02:08] So if you want to stop me, 你若是想阻止我
[02:11] you’ll have to kill me. 就必须得杀了我
[02:13] But really, what’s the point? 但说实在的 那有什么意义
[02:16] My soul would just end up back down here anyway. 我的灵魂本来就属于这里
[02:26] John. 约翰
[02:28] What happened down there? 下面情况如何
[02:33] I need a drink. 我得喝一杯
[02:38] No post-mission debrief? 任务结束后没有汇报吗
[02:40] It’s part of his process. 他这人就这样
[02:43] Come on, Gideon, play the damn message again. 拜托 吉迪恩 再播放一遍讯息
[02:45] You can mistreat me all you like, Mr. Heywood. 随你怎么折腾我 海伍德先生
[02:47] But I assure you, there are no secret messages 但我向你保证 并没有秘密讯息
[02:49] hiding in my memory banks. 隐藏在我的记忆库中
[02:52] – Everything okay, bro? – Oh, um, yeah. -你没事吧 兄弟 -没事
[02:54] I was just, double-checking something. 我只是再重新检查一遍
[02:56] Little help? 拉我一把
[03:06] I think I’m starting to see things. 我好像产生了幻觉
[03:08] I know what’s going on. 我知道你这是怎么了
[03:11] You do? 你知道吗
[03:11] You get into my stash again? 你又偷了我的私藏吧
[03:16] Dude, no worries. 伙计 不用担心
[03:17] Sara’s gathering the team, come on. 莎拉叫我们过去集合 走吧
[03:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:20] And that is the truth of it, mateys. 这就是事情的真相 伙计们
[03:22] Astra and this whole bloody mess is on me. 阿斯特拉还有这些乱子都怪我
[03:27] And she can’t be reasoned with. 而且她毫不讲理
[03:29] So we need a more permanent solution to stopping her 我们需要一个一劳永逸的方法阻止她
[03:31] or she could continue releasing souls indefinitely. 否则她将一直释放这些灵魂
[03:34] Surely, Astra can change. She’s still human, right? 阿斯特拉还能改变 她还是人类吧
[03:37] I mean, even a master of the dark arts must believe 就算是暗黑魔法师也会认为
[03:39] there’s still some good left in her. 她仍存有一些善良
[03:41] Forget it, big man. 别想了 大个头
[03:42] Astra’s lust for power, 阿斯特拉对力量的渴望
[03:44] it zapped the humanity out of her. 已经摧毁了她的人性
[03:46] Well, on the bright side, 往好的一面想
[03:48] at least the encores aren’t our fault this time. 至少这次的回升者不是我们的错
[03:50] Hey, up top. 击个掌
[03:52] Is there any point in sending these encores to Hell? 把这些回升者送回地狱有什么意义
[03:55] It sounds like Astra would just send them straight back. 看起来阿斯特拉会马上把他们再送回来
[03:57] Correct. 没错
[03:59] Well, then until we find a more permanent solution, 在我们找到一劳永逸的方法之前
[04:01] we’ll house the encores on the ship. 就先把回升者关在船上
[04:04] We’re gonna need a bigger pantry. 那我们需要个更大的储藏室了
[04:24] Hey, Cap. 船长
[04:25] Normally, I’d be all for rolling up my sleeves and pitching in, 通常 我一定会卷起袖子走上前线
[04:28] but I gotta take shore leave for my pop’s birthday, 但是我得请个短假去给我爸爸庆祝生日
[04:31] and Nate’s coming with me. 内特要和我一起来
[04:33] – I am? – You are? -是吗 -真的吗
[04:35] My parents are always asking questions about my life. 我的父母一直问我关于我生活的问题
[04:37] He could pretend to be one of my biz school professors. 他可以假扮成我商学院的教授
[04:41] I still can’t believe that you haven’t told your parents 我还是不敢相信你没告诉你父母
[04:43] the truth about what you do. 你的真实工作是什么
[04:44] You mean that I’m a time-traveling superhero 你是说告诉他们我是个偷走了传家宝的
[04:46] who stole the family heirloom? 时间穿越的超级英雄吗
[04:48] Hmm, okay, yeah, stick to business school. 好吧 还是说商学院吧
[04:51] We’ll be back before you can say “Timequake.” 我们很快就回来 你都念不完”时震”俩字
[04:52] Don’t jinx it. 别乌鸦嘴
[04:54] Too late, Captain, 太晚了 船长
[04:55] a new timequake has been detected. 侦测到一次新的时震
[04:57] You are needed on the bridge. 需要你到舰桥来
[05:03] What are we looking at? 我们面对的是什么
[05:04] Ah, the epicenter of the timequake 时震的中心
[05:06] is in Los Angeles, 1947. 就在洛杉矶 1947年
[05:08] It’s the golden age of Hollywood 那是好莱坞的黄金时代
[05:09] and the height of organized crime in the city. 也是这座城市有组织犯罪的鼎盛时期
[05:12] The real golden age. 真正的黄金时代
[05:13] All right, people, we’re gonna need two teams for the… 好了 各位 我们需要两组人来…
[05:16] Sorry, honey, I think I’m in your spot, aren’t I? 抱歉 亲爱的 我占了你的位置是吧
[05:19] Hey, don’t sweat it, babe. 别担心 宝贝
[05:22] As Ava was saying, two teams. 正如艾娃所说 两个小组
[05:24] Ray, John, with me. 雷 约翰和我
[05:25] Mick, Ava, QB from the ship. 米克 艾娃 在船上做后援
[05:28] Now let’s do it. 出发吧
[05:32] you hear that? 你听到了吗
[05:33] It’s only my second official mission with the Legends, 这只是我第二次与传奇们正式出任务
[05:35] and I’m already being trusted with the football. 而我已经被授予主要任务了
[05:37] Really? 真的吗
[05:39] QB means staying on the ship and doing nothing. 后援意味着在船上呆着什么都不做
[05:42] Or it could mean 或者是意味着
[05:43] providing the team with vital information. 为队伍提供重要的信息
[05:47] Gideon, pull up a topographical survey 吉迪恩 调出这座城市的
[05:49] of the city, please. 地形测绘图 谢谢
[05:51] 华盛顿特区 2044年
[05:54] How you feeling? 你感觉如何
[05:55] Great. I just needed to get off the ship, clear my head. 挺好的 我就需要下船放松下头脑
[06:10] Guys, this is Nathaniel Heywood. 各位 这是内特尼尔·海伍德
[06:12] He’s one of my professors. 他是我的教授之一
[06:14] – Welcome. – Thank you. -欢迎 -谢谢你
[06:15] Oh, we’ve never had a professor over for dinner. 我们从没招待过教授来晚餐
[06:17] What do you teach? 你教什么的
[06:17] Advanced macroeconomics, behavioral economics… 高级宏观经济学 行为经济学
[06:20] – Hey, guys. – Brace yourself. -各位好 -准备好
[06:22] Z here. 我是Z
[06:24] So I’m at my parents’ house celebrating my dad’s birthday. 我在父母家庆祝我爸爸的生日
[06:27] After all, family is everything. 毕竟 家人就是一切
[06:32] Speaking of which, it looks like we have 说到这 看起来我们今年
[06:34] a surprise guest this year. 有个意外的客人
[06:35] My brother, Behrad. 我的弟弟 贝哈德
[06:38] Say hello, B. 打个招呼 B
[06:39] Hi. 大家好
[06:40] Anyways, guys, I gotta go. 好了 各位 我得走了
[06:42] Big love to the Z nation. Khodafez. 大爱Z家族 下次见
[06:48] Insert that clip at the end of the current file. 把这段放到目前文件的最后
[06:50] We’ll start cutting tonight. 我们今晚开始剪辑
[06:51] You two can set up glam in the bathroom for touch-ups. 你俩去浴室摆好化妆品来做补妆
[06:54] Hey, I thought this was supposed to be a family party. 我还以为这是个家族聚会
[06:56] Oh, says the woman who just invited 说这话的人刚邀请了
[06:57] her 48 million followers into our house. 她4800万粉丝进了咱家
[06:59] It’s 51 million. 是5100万
[07:01] Try to keep up. 跟上时代
[07:01] Zari, darling, isn’t it marvelous. 扎莉 亲爱的 是不是很棒
[07:04] Your brother brought home 你弟弟带回家了
[07:05] one of his professors from grad school. 他大学的一位教授
[07:07] Zari, Nate. Nate, Zari. 扎莉 这位是内特 内特 这是扎莉
[07:09] Hi. 你好
[07:11] It’s you. 是你
[07:13] I saw the video. 我看了视频
[07:14] Oh, thanks for subscribing. 感谢关注我
[07:17] You know, it’s the fans that really make 正是粉丝
[07:19] all the hard work worth it. 让这些辛勤工作有价值
[07:25] What a weirdo. 真是个怪胎
[07:38] Your sister is the secret woman 你姐姐就是那个
[07:39] from the hologram message. 发全息消息的神秘女子
[07:40] Secret wha… 神秘什
[07:41] I thought I was hallucinating, 我以为我是出现了幻觉
[07:43] but Gideon was scrubbing her memory 但吉迪恩在清理记忆库
[07:44] and there was a secret message from your sister 那里有个你姐姐发送的秘密消息
[07:46] telling me to find her, 让我去找她
[07:48] and she’s the reason I came back. 她就是我回来的理由
[07:49] Are you having a psychological break? 你是突发心理崩溃了吗
[07:51] No, I’m being serious. 不 我是说真的
[07:52] Remember when we dented history at Heyworld. 记不记得我们在海伍德改变了历史
[07:57] Your sister is the dent. 你姐姐被改变了
[08:00] 洛杉矶 1947年
[08:05] 韦伯与摩尔 私家侦探
[08:12] The traces of magical energy lead into this office. 魔法能量的踪迹指向这间办公室
[08:15] There’s an infernal residue in here. 这里有地狱的残余痕迹
[08:19] Sure is. 确实有
[08:20] Residue of a dead guy. 一个死人的残余
[08:25] Oh, whoa, stand back. 等等 后退
[08:32] The victim was consumed by ignis inferni. 受害者是死于业火
[08:36] It’s hellfire. 那是地狱之火
[08:37] Whoever did this to him was not of this world. 对他下手的生物不属于这个世界
[08:40] Well, looks like our killer’s the encore. 看来杀手是个回升者
[08:44] Bollocks. 见鬼
[08:45] Ah, there’s the ticket. 门票在那里
[08:47] 洛杉矶日报 本地侦探…
[08:57] Don’t come any closer. 别过来
[08:59] All right, easy. You can put the gun down. 好了 别紧张 你可以放下枪
[09:01] We’re here to help. 我们是来帮忙的
[09:02] Where’s Webb? 韦伯在哪里
[09:04] Uh, we are the “And Moore” Of Webb & Moore. 我们是”韦伯与摩尔”中的摩尔
[09:04] 韦伯与摩尔 私家侦探
[09:08] We work with Moore–Webb. 我们跟摩尔… 跟韦伯合作
[09:11] You must be Moore. 那你一定是摩尔了
[09:13] Sure, that’s me. 是我没错
[09:15] Johnny Moore. 约翰尼·摩尔
[09:17] Sarah is my secretary and this fella here… 莎拉是我的秘书 这家伙…
[09:19] Has got a cop face. 看着像个警察
[09:21] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[09:22] Sergeant Palmer at your service. 帕尔默警官为您效劳
[09:24] I’m undercover. 我是便衣
[09:26] Tell Webb to call me when he’s back. 转告韦伯 回来后给我打电话
[09:27] He’s, uh, on holiday–vacation, 他去休假了
[09:29] which leaves me handling your case, Miss… 所以你的案子就交由我来负责 你是
[09:33] Hill, Jeannie Hill. 希尔 珍妮·希尔
[09:36] I hired your partner to protect me from my boyfriend. 我雇佣了你的搭档来保护我不被男友伤害
[09:39] Oh, well, you’re in good hands, ma’am. 你安全无忧 女士
[09:41] Oh, give me a break, Johnny Law. 算了吧 警察先生
[09:43] Half the PD is in Bugsy’s pocket. 近半警察都是巴格西的人
[09:45] Bugsy as in… 巴格西的全名是…
[09:46] Benjamin Siegel. 本杰明·西格尔
[09:48] Doesn’t like it when you call him Bugsy. 不喜欢别人叫他巴格西
[09:50] But here’s the kicker, 让人惊讶的是
[09:52] He died last week. 他上周死了
[09:53] And now he’s back from the dead. 但他现在起死回生了
[09:56] And he’s more dangerous than ever. 并且前所未有的危险
[10:03] He took over a joint on Sunset Boulevard 他在日落大道上有个场子
[10:06] called the Blue Iguana. 叫做蓝蜥蜴
[10:07] Playground of gangsters and the Hollywood elite. 黑帮和好莱坞精英的乐园
[10:10] Whatever vice floats your boat, 不管你想找什么乐子
[10:12] that’s where you’ll find it. 那里都可以实现
[10:18] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[10:21] Welcome to the Blue Iguana. 欢迎来到蓝蜥蜴
[10:23] Now, have fun, I insist. 你们尽情玩 没得商量
[10:25] If you don’t, I just might have to shoot ya. 否则 我可能就得朝你们开枪了
[10:30] Mr. Siegel. 西格尔先生
[10:31] Here, smile for the camera, Mr. Siegel. 冲镜头笑一笑 西格尔先生
[10:44] Just, uh, cleaning up a little bit of crumbs. 就是打扫一下面包屑
[10:46] Please, Ms. Hill, continue. 希尔小姐 请继续
[10:49] I was there when Bugsy was assassinated 巴格西被一个黑帮杀手暗杀时
[10:51] by a mob hit man. 我就在场
[10:52] Saw the whole thing. 目击了全程
[10:53] But then, the very next day, 但接下来 就在第二天
[10:55] lover boy shows up at my doorstep, 这小子就出现在我门口
[10:56] takes me to his club like nothing had happened. 带我去他的俱乐部 如同无事发生过
[10:58] And that’s just the biscuit, here comes the gravy. 这还只是小事 重头戏在后面
[11:01] He’s different now. 他和以前不一样了
[11:02] More ambitious and fearless. 更有野心 更无所畏惧
[11:06] I wanna leave him but I can’t 我想离开他 但是不行
[11:07] because I know he’d kill me. 因为我知道他会杀了我
[11:10] Look, Ms. Hill, 希尔小姐
[11:12] we can protect you from your boyfriend. 我们可以保护你不受你男友伤害
[11:13] But you’re gonna need to get out of town for a few days. 但你要出城几天
[11:16] Stay in a motel. Things could get messy. 待在旅馆里 情况也许会很混乱
[11:18] But I don’t have any money. 但我没钱
[11:20] Bugsy takes care of all that. 都是巴格西在资助我
[11:27] How can I ever repay you? 我该怎么还给你
[11:29] No need to worry about that. 这你不用担心
[11:30] We just wanna make sure you’re safe. 我们只想保证你的安全
[11:33] Secretary Sara, can you show Ms. Hill the way out? 莎拉秘书 你能送希尔小姐出去吗
[11:46] Oh, she took you for an easy mark, Raymondo. 她轻易就把你骗了 雷蒙多
[11:49] What? She was absolutely terrified. 什么 她都吓坏了
[11:53] Sara? 莎拉怎么看
[11:54] Jury’s still out on the missus, 暂时还没有定论
[11:56] but it sounds like we need to pay a visit to the Blue Iguana. 但听起来 我们要去一趟蓝蜥蜴俱乐部
[12:00] 蓝蜥蜴 晚宴俱乐部
[12:09] 代客泊车 一美金
[12:13] All right, this is more like it. 这才像话
[12:15] Feels good to be back in the field. 又能出外勤的感觉真好
[12:19] Ava, what’s your status? 艾娃 你那边的情况怎么样
[12:21] Uh, beer. 啤酒
[12:23] Rory and I are just sidling up to the bar now. 我和罗里现在坐在吧台
[12:25] We’re gonna keep an eye on things. 我们会盯紧的
[12:26] I’m seeing two zones of egress. 我看到有两个出口
[12:29] Back door’s a gray zone, 后门是灰色地带
[12:30] front door’s got about four guys sitting around it, 前门大概有四个人守着
[12:32] which, quite frankly, feels like overkill. 说实话 感觉有点过头了
[12:34] What do you think, Mick? 你怎么看 米克
[12:35] I think you need to relax. 我觉得你需要放松
[12:38] Ray, you ready to grab Bugsy when he comes out? 雷 你准备好等巴格西出来时逮住他了吗
[12:42] Ready and walking the beat. 准备好了 正在巡视
[12:44] Gotta say, feelin’ pretty spiffy in this uniform. 不得不说 穿这身制服感觉很帅气
[12:48] Bugsy has drawn himself quite a crowd of ass kissers. 巴格西吸引了一群马屁精
[12:51] Yeah, and judging by the cheap threads 从一身廉价的衣着
[12:52] and conservative haircuts, I’d say they’re politicians. 以及保守的发型来看 我觉得他们是政客
[13:00] Well, if it isn’t our damsel in distress. 这不是我们窘迫的少女嘛
[13:03] It’s gonna be kinda hard to protect her from her beau 她一直在男友怀抱里
[13:06] when she’s hanging on his arm. 我们很难保护她不受他伤害
[13:07] I knew it, she’s as bent as a nine-bob note. 我就知道她是个骗子
[13:17] Let’s go. 我们走
[13:21] Not so fast, sister. 别急着走 妹子
[13:23] What happened to getting out of town? 不是说好出城的吗
[13:25] You think a cab ride could get me away 你们以为坐上出租车
[13:27] from what Bugsy’s got on me? 就能让我摆脱巴格西的掌控了吗
[13:28] You and the rest of town, by the looks of it. 看起来 你和整个城镇都受制于他
[13:30] Look, ever since Bugsy came back, 自从巴格西回来后
[13:34] he gets whatever he wants, and everyone answers to him. 他随心所欲 呼风唤雨
[13:38] Politicians, studio heads… 政客 电影公司老板
[13:39] Even the cops. 甚至连警察都听他的
[13:41] Then tell me, how’d he get so much juice so fast? 那告诉我 他如何这么快就有如此大的权力
[13:44] By using America’s favorite pastime, of course. 当然是用美国人最喜欢的消遣方式
[13:47] Blackmail. 勒索
[13:48] He’s got a secret stash of compromising photographs 他藏有一堆有损名声的照片
[13:51] he uses against all of them. 他用来威胁他们
[13:52] And what does that have to do with you? 这和你有什么关系
[13:53] Everything. 大有关系
[13:54] I’m in those pictures. 照片里有我
[13:57] Bugsy used me as bait to lure men and women into his trap. 巴格西利用我引诱那些男男女女落入他的圈套
[14:04] When I first moved here from Shaker Heights, 我刚从夏克海茨搬到这里时
[14:06] I thought I was gonna be famous. 我以为我会成名
[14:09] And sure, I became famous all right. 当然 我如今确实名声在外
[14:12] Just not the right kind of famous. 只不过不是好名声
[14:17] I can’t leave without those pictures. 不拿到这些照片 我不能走
[14:20] Satisfied? 满意了吧
[14:23] You know, if Bugsy likes honey traps so much, 如果巴格西这么喜欢使美人计
[14:26] why don’t we give him a taste of his own medicine. 我们为何不让他自食其果呢
[14:58] I couldn’t help but notice you, 我无法遏制地注意到了你
[14:59] and I gotta tell you, 但我必须要告诉你
[15:01] I like the way you walk. 我喜欢你走路的姿势
[15:02] I learned to do it all by myself, 那是我自学的
[15:05] Mr. Siegel. 西格尔先生
[15:06] Oh, please, Benjamin. 别这么见外 叫我本杰明
[15:09] Sara Lance, at your service. 我叫莎拉·兰斯 愿为你效劳
[15:12] Lance, huh? 兰斯是吗
[15:13] What’s the matter, you don’t like it? 怎么 你不喜欢吗
[15:16] Well, I don’t know yet, just trying it on for size. 我还不知道 得先试试
[15:19] You know, even if it fits, 就算是合适的话
[15:20] I’m a little curious about the price tag. 我也想问问价码
[15:22] Well, if you have to ask, it’s probably too expensive. 如果一定要问的话 价格有点昂贵
[15:26] I take what I want. 我想要的都能到手
[15:28] Does that make you a thief, Mr. Siegel? 你是小偷吗 西格尔先生
[15:32] I am a lot of things, Ms. Lance. 我会的东西很多 兰斯小姐
[15:36] And I am especially a thief. 尤其会当小偷
[15:39] Well, then let’s stop all the tiddlywinks 那我们就别眉来眼去的了
[15:42] and get straight to the big reveal, shall we? 敞开了说 怎么样
[15:45] Now, I’m a reporter for a new gossip rag, 我是一家新兴八卦小报的记者
[15:48] and I’ve got some dirt on half the city councilmen 手上有本市半数议员
[15:51] and the new archbishop. 和新大主教的猛料
[15:53] It’s in my car. 就在我车里
[15:54] What do you say we go out back 不如我们一起出去
[15:56] and you can take a peek what’s in my trunk. 你正好看看我车的后备箱里有什么
[16:00] I say, you keep talking like that, 你继续这样说话
[16:03] I just might follow you anywhere. 恐怕不管你去哪我都会跟着
[16:10] Ray, I’m outside with… 雷 我在外面 和…
[16:12] Benjamin, car’s this way. 本杰明 车在这边
[16:15] You know, on second thought, why don’t we ditch the club. 我想了想 不如我们别管什么俱乐部了
[16:18] How ’bout, you and me, 你跟我两个人
[16:20] we go someplace with a little less company. 去个没人打扰的地方
[16:23] Actually, I think we already have company. 貌似已经有人来打扰了
[16:26] Your eyesight’s 20/20 doll. 你视力真好 宝贝
[16:29] Those are Mickey Cohen’s boys. 那些人是米基·科恩的手下
[16:30] But after going through Hell, 不过自从我去地狱走了一遭
[16:32] I ain’t afraid of nothing on this Earth. 这地球也没什么能让我害怕了
[16:38] You might wanna jump outta the pot. 你最好先离开这是非之地
[16:40] Water’s about to boil. 这里要有一场激战了
[17:01] Drop the gun, put your hands in the air. 放下枪 举起手来
[17:08] Stand down, son, we’ll take it from here. 退下吧 年轻人 接下来交给我们
[17:15] Feels weird to be foiled by the good guys. 被好人坏了事 感觉有点怪
[17:17] What’s the plan B? B计划是什么
[17:20] Well, it looks like you’re going downtown, Sergeant. 看来你得去一趟市里了 警官
[17:26] Tomorrow is huge. 明天很重要
[17:29] We’re making a line of dressy sneakers. 我们在产一系列时尚运动鞋
[17:31] – It’s gonna be so major. – That’s nice, dear. -会特别火爆的 -挺好的 亲爱的
[17:34] So, Behrad, any girlfriends we should know about? 伯纳德 交女朋友了吗 汇报一下
[17:37] No, Ma, there’s not really much time for dating, 没有 妈 我都没空谈恋爱
[17:39] given all the coursework. 功课很多
[17:41] But you need to take your nose 但你得偶尔
[17:43] out of your books on occasion. 从书堆里出来看看
[17:45] Otherwise, you’ll never find a nice Persian girl to marry. 否则怎么找个波斯美女当太太呢
[17:52] Behrad. 贝哈德
[17:59] By all means, add to your entourage. 没问题 多给你派几个随从
[18:01] How much does worshipping you pay these days? 现在当你的崇拜者能挣多少钱
[18:03] My team is my extended family. 我的团队就是我的大家庭
[18:06] They help me manage a multi-platform, 他们帮我管理这个价值数百万的
[18:07] multimillion dollar brand, 多平台品牌
[18:09] and I didn’t even have to go to business school. 我都不用去读商学院
[18:17] Is that the air totem in the painti… 那画上是空气图腾吗…
[18:20] Why, yes it is, professor. 没错 教授
[18:23] How do you know about our family heirloom? 你怎么知道我们的传家宝
[18:25] Behrad told me. 贝哈德告诉我的
[18:26] Really, what did he tell you about the air totem? 是吗 那关于空气图腾他都和你说啥了
[18:29] Just that I was so broken up when I found out it was stolen. 就是说我发现它被偷了之后有多难过
[18:34] We keep the painting up as a memento. 我们把画留着作纪念
[18:36] Even though it’s lost, I feel like it’s still here with us today, 虽然丢了 但我觉得它现在还跟我们在一起
[18:40] in this very room. 就在这个房间里
[18:46] So, Sara, do you want us back at the ship 莎拉 你要我们回船上
[18:50] for a post-mission debrief? 报告任务完成情况吗
[18:51] No, mission ain’t over yet. 不 任务还没完成
[18:53] I need you guys posted at the club. 我需要你们继续守着俱乐部
[18:55] Keep your eyes peeled and your ears open. 眼观六路 耳听八方
[18:57] Great. 很好
[18:59] What? 怎么
[19:04] You wouldn’t understand. 你不会明白的
[19:05] That you were the boss 你说我不懂
[19:06] of a massive government organization, 你曾经是大型政府组织的领导
[19:08] and now you do diddly-squat. 如今现在却在蹲点
[19:12] Take it back, Rory. 闭嘴 罗里
[19:13] You just summed up my life perfectly. 你把我的一生都总结完了
[19:18] Can I get a double? 给我来杯双倍浓度的
[19:20] Bugsy is gonna be pretty hard to catch 很难抓到巴格西
[19:23] if he still has that gun. 如果枪还在他手上的话
[19:25] Well, we best get our hands on it pronto 我们最好早点拿到枪
[19:26] because only a weapon from Hell 因为只有地狱的武器
[19:28] can eliminate a Hell-spawned encore. 才能摧毁地狱里冒出来的东西
[19:31] And that gun may be useful in more ways than one. 而且那把枪可能还有别的用途
[19:35] Oh, good thing I have my best man on the job. 幸好我找了最合适的人来
[19:55] Jeannie was right. 珍妮说的没错
[19:57] Bugsy really does have the LAPD in his pocket. 巴格西确实掌控着洛城警察
[20:02] I’m gonna have to figure out another way to get that gun. 我得想个别的办法拿到那把枪
[20:08] Can I take those arrest summaries off your hands? 我可以拿走你手上的逮捕记录吗
[20:10] I’m on my way to records. 我正要去档案室
[20:12] Sure, ah, that’d be super helpful. 好 真是帮了大忙
[20:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:17] It’s tough to watch the department 看着部门向歹徒卑躬屈膝
[20:18] kowtow to a gangster. 挺不好受的
[20:21] That’s exactly what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的
[20:23] Good cops like you are hard to find. 你这样的好警察很难找
[20:26] Name’s Sullivan. 我叫苏利文
[20:27] Palmer, Ray Palmer. 帕尔默 雷·帕尔默
[20:29] Well, see you ’round, Sergeant. 回见 警官
[20:32] Officer Sullivan. 苏利文警官
[20:35] Can certainly set your watch to that fine constable. 绝对可以和那位优秀警官同步
[20:39] We need a plan B. 我们需要一个备用计划
[20:40] If Ray can’t get this gun, the last thing we need 如果雷拿不到这把枪
[20:42] is Bugsy blast anyone else out of the existence. 我们肯定不想看着巴格西炸死所有人
[20:45] Yeah, well, maybe a stretch of the old legs 或许伸展一下老腿
[20:47] and some fresh air will give us some clarity. 呼吸点新鲜空气会让我们清醒一点
[20:56] I think I know how to get Bugsy’s gun. 我想我知道怎么拿到巴格西的枪
[21:06] So you got my message. 所以你收到我的信息了
[21:11] Look, if this is about the money your friend gave me, 听着 如果是关于你朋友给我的钱
[21:12] I already spent it. 我已经花了
[21:14] I knew you were on the grift 我见你第一眼
[21:15] from the moment I laid eyes on ya. 就知道你在骗我
[21:17] And I never once fell 我从未爱上过
[21:18] for that Yankee accent of yours. 你那种北方佬口音
[21:23] Well, all right then. 那好吧
[21:25] Well, now that we’ve dropped the charades, tell me, 既然我们都挑明了 告诉我
[21:27] what is your angle? 你的方法是什么
[21:29] I wanna take Bugsy down. Free this town from his sway. 我想干掉巴格西 让这座城摆脱他的统治
[21:33] The only way to do that is to destroy his blackmail stash. 唯一的办法就是毁了他的敲诈金库
[21:36] Webb said he’d found it, but I’m guessing 韦伯说他找到了 但我猜
[21:38] Bugsy killed him for snooping too close. 巴格西因为他窥探太近而杀了他
[21:40] Well, that’s bad news for Webb and good news for me, 对韦伯来说是坏消息 对我来说是好消息
[21:42] because I know where the stash is. 因为我知道金库在哪
[21:44] Well, aren’t I the luckiest girl in the world. 我是不是世界上最幸运的女孩
[21:49] What do you want in exchange? 你想用什么交换
[21:53] I want Bugsy’s gun. 我想要巴格西的枪
[21:55] You lookin’ to ice Bugsy? 你想杀了巴格西吗
[21:57] No, that bloke’s not worth it. 不 那个混蛋不配
[21:59] I’m aiming at the person who brought him back. 我的目标是带他回来的人
[22:01] Then we have a deal. 那我们就成交了
[22:03] You get your guy, I get my freedom. 你抓你的人 我夺我的自由
[22:06] Now, how exactly are you planning 你具体打算怎么
[22:08] on stealing Bugsy’s prized weapon, eh? 偷走巴格西的宝贝武器
[22:11] When we kiss… 在我们接吻时
[22:13] I’ll press my hand against his chest, 我会把手按在他的胸口
[22:16] and then I’ll run my hand all the way down his body, 然后顺着他的身体一路向下
[22:21] and then I’ll grab it like this. 再这样抓住它
[22:37] – You wanna know a secret? – No. -你想知道个秘密吗 -不
[22:40] I just turned in my keys for my place in D.C. 我刚才交还了我华盛顿住处的钥匙
[22:43] Yep. 对
[22:44] Everything I own is now stuffed 现在我所有的东西
[22:46] inside a Time Bureau softball league duffel bag. 都塞在时间调查局垒球联盟的行李袋里
[22:49] I am essentially homeless, Rory. 我现在无家可归 罗里
[22:51] Congratulations, you’re part of the team. 恭喜你 你是队伍的一员了
[22:56] I’m a vagrant. A vagabond. 我是个流浪汉
[23:00] no job, no rent, no kids. 没有工作 没有房子 没有小孩
[23:04] Perfect. 完美
[23:05] It’s just–I had so many responsibilities 我在时间调查局
[23:07] at the Time Bureau. People needed me. 有很多责任 人们需要我
[23:10] You get it? 你明白吗
[23:13] You see that clown sitting over there? 你看见那边那个小丑了吗
[23:15] The one riddled with responsibilities. 那个责任缠身的人
[23:18] Look at him. 看看他
[23:19] He’s miserable and he’s welcome to it. 他很可悲 而且他可以尽情悲伤
[23:22] I just can’t get over the fact 我只是无法接受
[23:23] that nobody needs me to do anything. 没人需要我做任何事
[23:26] Wait. 等等
[23:28] Nobody needs me to do anything. 没人需要我做任何事
[23:31] You two still at the Blue Iguana? 你们两个还在蓝蜥蜴俱乐部吗
[23:34] Yes Captain, just following orders. 是的船长 听令行事
[23:36] Great, I need you and Ava to create a diversion. 很好 我需要你和艾娃去分散注意力
[23:39] Clear the place out. 清空俱乐部
[23:40] I’m gonna draw Bugsy back to the club so we can capture him. 我要把巴格西拽回俱乐部 这样我们好抓他
[23:45] I can do that. 我能做到
[23:53] Always a pleasure, Chief. The lobster was excellent. 很开心 长官 刚才的龙虾很好吃
[23:56] Stop right there, Mr. Siegel. 站着别动 西格尔先生
[23:58] What’s the problem, officer? 有什么问题 警官
[23:59] I, uh, I just need to search you before you leave. 我需要在你们离开之前搜查你们
[24:02] This is highly irregular. 这太不合常规了
[24:03] Actually, it’s quite regular. 事实上 这相当符合常规
[24:06] A new directive just came down from Deputy Chief Wiggum. 这是副警长威格姆刚下达的一项新指令
[24:11] It’s just gonna take second– 不会耽误太长时间
[24:12] What are you doing, son? 你要干什么 孩子
[24:14] Mr. Siegel, call for you. Sounds urgent. 西格尔先生 你的电话 感觉很紧急
[24:23] Siegel here. 我是西格尔
[24:24] Benjamin, darling. It’s me. 本杰明 亲爱的 是我
[24:26] Your new favorite source for all things juicy. 你最爱的新线人 提供劲爆消息
[24:29] Lance, what’s the rumpus? 兰斯 有什么要紧事
[24:32] Must be pretty heavy if you’re calling me on the blower. 你专程打电话来 想必信息量挺大的
[24:33] Well, something is going down at your club. 你的俱乐部正发生一些事情
[24:36] Primo blackmail material. 质优勒索材料
[24:38] Better leg it over here PDQ. 最好立马赶过去
[24:47] Sorry, guys. 抱歉 伙计们
[24:49] Bugsy’s leaving the station and he still has the gun. 巴格西正要离开警局 但他手里还有枪
[24:52] No worry, big man. 不用担心 大块头
[24:57] I’ve got it covered. 我能搞定
[25:02] You take care now, Mr. Siegel. 多加注意 西格尔先生
[25:07] Hey, baby. 宝贝
[25:21] You back to working the beat, Sergeant? 你来巡逻吗 警官
[25:24] Ha, I was just admiring Mr. Siegel’s automobile. 我只是在欣赏西格尔先生的豪车
[25:28] I guess crime really does pay. 看来犯罪确实回报颇丰
[25:30] Not today it doesn’t. 今天就不是了
[25:31] ‘Cause I’m gonna do something about it. 因为我正打算采取行动
[25:33] You in, or what? 你加入吗
[25:40] *Girl, I must warn you* *女孩 我必须警告你*
[25:43] *I sense something strange in my mind* *我感觉到脑海中有奇怪想法*
[25:48] *Situation is serious* *情况相当严重*
[25:52] *Let’s cure it ’cause we’re running out of time* *赶快治好 因为我们时间紧迫*
[25:55] Tell him, girl. 告诉他 女孩
[25:57] *It’s oh so beautiful* *它如此美丽*
[26:01] *Relationships, they seem from the start* *一段刚开始的感情*
[26:05] *It’s all so deadly* *它如此致命*
[26:09] *When love is not together from the heart* *当分开不再相爱*
[26:16] *It’s driving me out of my mind* *这让我失去理智*
[26:21] *That’s why it’s hard for me to find* *这就是我难以寻找爱的原因*
[26:25] *Can’t get it out of my head* *我无法把它抛诸脑后*
[26:29] *Miss her, kiss her, love her* *想她 亲她 爱她*
[26:32] *That girl is poison* *那女孩如毒药*
[26:39] *Never trust a big butt and smile* *千万别相信翘臀和媚笑*
[26:41] *That girl is poison* *那女孩如毒药*
[26:48] – What’s going on in there? – Oh, it’s awful. -里面发生什么事情 -这太糟了
[26:50] The worst thing I’ve seen in my life, 我这辈子看过最烂的表演
[26:51] and I was there when the Hindenburg went down. 我经历了兴登堡号沉没
[26:56] *She’s driving me out of my mind* *她让我失去理智*
[27:01] That’s my girl. 这才是我的妞
[27:02] *Hard for me to find* *让我难以寻找*
[27:05] *I can’t get it out of my head* *我无法把它抛诸脑后*
[27:09] What now? 现在怎么做
[27:11] We wait and hope that John gets that Hell gun 我们等着 希望约翰能拿到那把地狱手枪
[27:14] before Bugsy gets here. 趁巴格西还没来
[27:15] *That girl is poison* *那女孩如毒药*
[27:19] Right. 好吧
[27:20] *That girl is poison* *那女孩如毒药*
[27:27] See you at home, baby. 家里见 宝贝
[27:32] That was horrible. 这也太糟糕了
[27:33] Come on, sweetheart, let’s get out of here. 亲爱的 我们赶紧离开这里
[27:36] I gotta go. Something’s stirring. 我得进去了 里面的事情让我振奋
[27:43] What is all this? 这到底怎么回事
[27:44] *A warrior* *一个勇士*
[27:46] You bring me all the way down here just so I can watch 你把我山长水远叫来这里 就是为了看
[27:48] some no-name dame humiliate herself on stage? 这位无名女士在舞台上羞辱自己吗
[27:50] First of all, she is not a no-name. 首先 她不是没有名字
[27:52] That is my girlfriend. 她是我的女友
[27:53] And second, she is not humiliating herself. 其次 她没有在羞辱自己
[27:56] – Yes she is. – She’s enjoying herself. -她就是 -她在享受自我
[27:58] So this was just a lousy trick 所以你们用一个卑鄙的诡计
[27:59] to get me down here. 把我骗到这里
[28:00] There’s no dirt, is there? 这里并没有污点爆料 对吗
[28:01] The dirt is you. 污点就是你
[28:03] You’re supposed to be dead. 你本应该已经死了
[28:04] Instead you’re blackmailing your way to the top. 相反你却在利用勒索来完成你的晋升之路
[28:07] After I came back, I realized that violence and murder– 自从我回来后 我意识到暴力和谋杀
[28:09] that only gets you so far. 只能让你达到一定地位
[28:11] Information. 信息
[28:12] That’s the real power in this world. 才是这个世界的实权
[28:14] Well, whatever your deal is, you’re screwing up history, 不管你在打什么算盘 你扰乱了历史
[28:17] and it is my job to stop you. 阻止你是我的职责
[28:19] So you don’t have to go to Hell, 你不必下地狱
[28:21] but you can’t stay here. 但你也不能待在这里
[28:23] I ain’t going anywhere, Lance. 我哪也不去 兰斯
[28:26] Jeannie! 珍妮
[28:35] *Never trust a smile* *微笑是陷阱*
[28:37] Should we tell her the mission’s over? 要不要告诉她任务结束了
[28:39] Nah, let her finish. 别 让她唱完
[28:51] 《时尚儿童》 龙女
[28:56] So embarrassing. 好尴尬
[28:59] Dragon girl. Is this when you became famous? 龙女 这是你刚成名时吗
[29:02] Yep, first agent when I was 11. 没错 十一岁有了第一个经纪人
[29:05] He was a real piece of work. 他是个很难缠的人
[29:08] Eventually, I took control of everything. 最终一切由我自己做主
[29:11] Can I ask you something? 我能问你个问题吗
[29:13] When you first saw me, 你第一次见我时
[29:14] did you feel like we met before? 有没有似曾相识的感觉
[29:17] Maybe. I meet a lot of fans. 可能吧 我见过很多粉丝
[29:19] No, I mean, we met in another life. 不 我是指 在另一世见过
[29:29] Yeah, I totally got that vibe. 对 我也感受到了
[29:31] Oh, so it’s not all in my head. 所以不光我这样想
[29:33] I feel like I’ve been living out this Taylor Swift song, 就好像泰勒·斯威夫特那首歌成真了
[29:35] but it feels crazy good. 但又妙不可言
[29:36] We’re definitely connected somehow, 我们之间绝对有某种联系
[29:39] but something feels off. 但有些不对
[29:41] I think the you I remember wasn’t a professor. 我记忆中的你不是个教授
[29:48] Come on, I know Behrad’s been lying 我知道贝哈德这几年一直在撒谎
[29:50] to my parents about business school for years. 骗我父母他在读商学院
[29:54] I only wanna make sure that he’s been taking 我只想确认他在用心守护
[29:57] really good care of our family’s totem. 我们家族的图腾
[30:00] Which he has been, right? 他确实如此 对吗
[30:05] Yo, dude, we’re cutting the cake, 兄弟 我们切蛋糕了
[30:07] and they’re asking for the special guest. 他们在问我们的贵客何在
[30:09] Come on. 来
[30:11] Chill, B, your friend and I were just talking. 别慌 贝哈德 我只是跟你朋友闲聊
[30:14] – Sure you were. Let’s go. – Good talk. -当然 我们走 -跟你聊很开心
[30:15] – Bye, Professor. – I warned you. -再见 教授 -我提醒过你
[30:16] Bye. Stop pushing. 再见 别推
[30:20] 伯班克 1947年
[30:23] How did you figure out what these numbers meant? 你是怎么想出这些数字的含义的
[30:25] I spend more time in graveyards 我研究墓园的时间
[30:27] than I care to admit. 比我对外承认的要多
[30:29] Elysian is a common moniker for them. 极乐园是墓地常用的名字
[30:31] And those numbers, they represent 那些数字 代表了
[30:33] a specific location for a particular gravestone. 一个特定地点的特定墓碑
[30:40] There’s something here. 里面有东西
[30:44] Let’s see, shall we? 咱们打开看看
[30:51] That’s it. 就是这个
[30:52] Well, aren’t we a pair of jammy bastards. 我们俩是不是运气太好了
[30:55] Now, it’s time to destroy. 现在该销毁了
[30:59] Forget the matches. Step away from the briefcase. 放下火柴 离那个包远点
[31:02] Oh, hold on now, love. 等等 亲爱的
[31:05] We’re all on the same side here. 我们是一个阵营的
[31:07] There’s only one side I’m on, John, 约翰 对我来说 我的阵营里
[31:10] and that’s mine. 只有我
[31:17] You told me you wanted to destroy that stash 你说过你想毁掉这个秘密
[31:19] so that you and everyone else in the town could be free. 以解救你自己和镇上其他人
[31:20] Yeah, but I figured why destroy it 没错 但是我又想为什么要毁掉
[31:22] when I could just use it for myself? 它可以为我所用
[31:24] I’m sick and tired of people taking advantage of me. 我受够为人鱼肉的日子了
[31:28] With this briefcase, 有了这个
[31:29] I’ll finally have some real power around here. 我便能掌控权力
[31:31] Look, I understand your anger, 我理解你的愤怒
[31:33] but as soon as you touch Bugsy’s dirt 但你一旦重蹈巴格西的覆辙
[31:34] then you’ll have a target on your back just like him. 就会像他一样成为众矢之的
[31:36] But if you leave now, you can start over, 但你现在离开的话还可以重新来过
[31:40] have a new life. 重新生活
[31:42] Look, you don’t have to do this, Jeannie. 听着 你可以选择的 珍妮
[31:45] Just walk away. 抽身离开
[31:47] Walk away? 抽身离开
[31:50] Do you really expect me to give up this power 你真的认为经历过如此无力的人生之后
[31:53] after being so powerless my whole life? 我还会放弃这样的权力
[32:02] You know what? You’re right. 你说得对
[32:11] Who am I to tell you what to do anyway? 我有什么资格教育你
[32:15] See, it’s working already. 看吧 你已经屈服于我的权力
[32:24] Okay, what do we do now? 我们现在做什么
[32:27] Once Bugsy’s girl gets back to her car with the stash, 一旦巴格西的女友拿着罪证回到车里
[32:30] we’re gonna take care of the whole situation. 我们来处理接下来的事
[32:33] Take–what do you mean “Take care of”? 处 处理是什么意思
[32:35] You really are a straight arrow, aren’t you? 你还真是一根筋
[32:38] Wait a second, you wanna destroy the stash 等等 你想毁掉罪证
[32:41] and Jeannie along with it? 顺带毁掉珍妮
[32:43] W–why? 为什么
[32:45] She’s just collateral damage. 她只是附带损失
[32:47] It’s the cost of war. 这就是战争的代价
[32:48] You’re a police officer. 你可是一名警察
[32:49] Did you ever hear the one about 你听说过洛杉矶
[32:50] the last good cop in Los Angeles? 最后一名好警察的事吗
[32:52] It didn’t end well for him. 他的结局并不好
[32:55] Well, how’s this for an ending? 那么这种结局如何
[32:57] Get outta the car. Now. 给我下车 快点
[32:59] You sure you wanna do that? 你确定你要那么做吗
[33:14] If you were coming all the way to Burbank 如果你千里迢迢来伯班克
[33:15] just to meet up with your mobster friends 就是为了见你的黑帮朋友
[33:17] and kill Jeannie, why even bring me along? 杀掉珍妮 为什么要带上我
[33:20] You will need a fall guy. 你需要一只替罪羊
[33:27] Come on, boys. Drinks are on the LAPD. 来吧 孩子们 洛杉矶警察局请喝酒
[33:32] Well, I guess this is where we say good-bye, Johnny. 我想我们就此别过吧 约翰
[33:35] It’s been swell. 很高兴遇到你
[33:40] Five bullets left. Use them wisely. 还剩五发子弹 好好用
[33:55] No, no! 不 不
[34:02] Jeannie. 珍妮
[34:12] John, Jeannie. 约翰 珍妮
[34:21] Jeannie. 珍妮
[34:24] Jeannie! Jeannie, no! 珍妮 珍妮 别
[34:41] They killed her. 他们杀了她
[34:43] Forget it, Ray. 忘了吧 雷
[34:47] It’s Burbank. 这里是伯班克
[34:57] Hey, holding cell still works. 嘿 拘留房还能用
[35:02] Who are you people? 你们是什么人
[35:05] You communists? 共产主义者吗
[35:06] Idiots. 白痴
[35:07] I know you’re probably pretty confused, Mr. Siegel, 我知道你可能很困惑 西格尔先生
[35:09] but you might as well make yourself comfortable 但你不妨让自己放松点
[35:11] because you may be here for a while. 因为你可能会在这儿待一段时间
[35:14] I should blast you straight to oblivion, 我应该直接把你炸飞
[35:17] you damn bastard. 你个该死的混蛋
[35:18] You made Jeannie’s life miserable 你毁了珍妮的一生
[35:19] and now she’s dead because of you. 她现在因你而死
[35:21] I may have corrupted a wannabe starlet. 我也许是毁了一个未来新星
[35:24] But you? You created a real monster. 但你呢 你创造了一个真正的怪物
[35:28] Astra Logue. 阿斯特拉·罗格
[35:32] You know what? 你知道吗
[35:33] It’s funny that you mention her. 说起她 有趣的是
[35:34] I was just about to go and see her. 我正要去见她
[35:37] John, if you’re about to do what I think you’re gonna do, 约翰 如果你要做我猜的那件事
[35:40] then you’d better be sure. 那你最好想明白
[35:43] Hand him over, big man. 把他交过来 大块头
[35:45] Go on. 去吧
[35:46] Yeah, that’s it, big boy. 做得好 大男孩
[35:48] See, you’re my ticket to Hell. 你是我去地狱的门票
[35:59] Flesh become my flesh, soul become my soul. 让我们血肉相融 灵魂相通
[36:02] Hades, firstborn of Cronus and Rhea, 哈迪斯 克洛诺斯与瑞亚之长子
[36:05] I call upon you. 我召唤你
[36:06] Light her up, big man. 来点火 大块头
[36:27] Hey, Astra says you’re banned. 阿斯特拉说禁止你进来
[36:29] Is that so? 是吗
[36:44] You just can’t stay away, can you? 你就是不能一边儿待着 是吗
[36:46] Careful, he’s still got one bullet left. 小心 他还剩一发子弹
[36:48] Oh, I appreciate your concern, Benjamin, 谢谢你的提醒 本杰明
[36:50] but I’m not worried about him. 但我不怕他
[36:52] We’re old friends, aren’t we, Johnny? 我们是老朋友了 对吧 约翰
[36:56] So why don’t you tell me 那么不如你来说说
[36:58] what you came all the way down here for? 你大老远跑下来的目的
[37:01] I came all the way down here to tell you… 我大老远跑下来告诉你
[37:11] That I’m not giving up on you. 我还没放弃你
[37:13] And even if it takes me till the end of my days, 即使要花上我一辈子的时间
[37:15] I promise you that I will find a way. 我保证 我会找到一个方法
[37:20] Another meaningless promise 伟大的约翰·康斯坦丁
[37:21] made by the great John Constantine. 又许下了一个毫无意义的承诺
[37:26] You’ve gone soft. 你变软弱了
[37:32] Not that soft. 没那么软弱
[37:34] This one’s for Jeannie. 这一发是为了珍妮
[37:44] I’ll be seeing you around, love. 我们回头见 亲爱的
[37:53] So what happened down there? 下面发生了什么
[37:55] I need a drink. 我要喝一杯
[37:56] Not this time. 现在不行
[37:58] Is Astra…? 阿斯特拉
[38:01] When I got down there, I was swarmed. 我下去的时候 到处都是人
[38:03] Astra had the drop on me. She knew I was coming. 阿斯特拉比我厉害 她料到我要来
[38:06] – And the gun? – It’s gone. -枪呢 -扔了
[38:09] We’ll figure out another way. 我们会有别的办法弄明白的
[38:12] Yeah. 是的
[38:16] Hey, whatever really happened back there with Astra, 不论你和阿斯特拉之间发生了什么事
[38:20] I’m sure it wasn’t easy. 我知道很难处理
[38:21] What are you talking about, big man? 你在说什么呢 大块头
[38:23] Just so you know, if I had taken care of Nora 只是告诉你 当我们都认为诺拉邪恶时
[38:26] back when we all thought she was evil, 如果我解决了她
[38:28] we wouldn’t be happy and together right now. 我们现在就不能开心地在一起了
[38:31] Oh, I had the chance to pull the trigger, 我曾有机会扣动扳机
[38:33] to end all this. 结束这一切
[38:35] But I couldn’t do it. 但我做不到
[38:39] What’s all your grinning about? 你在笑什么
[38:42] Just happy there’s still good guys out there. 只是很高兴还是有好人的
[38:45] Even if one of them is a master of the dark arts. 即使其中一个是暗黑魔法师
[38:47] You know, you’re wrong about me, Ray. 你知道的 你误会我了 雷
[38:50] But I will save Astra, and you should know 但我会救阿斯特拉 你应该知道
[38:52] it’s just as much for me as it is for her, all right? 这对我和对她同样重要 好吗
[39:00] Hey, don’t give Ava a hard time 别提艾娃
[39:02] for getting on stage, all right? 在舞台上的事 好吗
[39:03] I don’t want her to be too embarrassed. 我不想让她太尴尬
[39:04] She’s not gonna remember a thing. 她什么都不会记得的
[39:07] Well, hello! 大家好呀
[39:10] Where’s my invite to this party, huh, Mickey boy? 我这个派对的请柬在哪里 小米
[39:13] I spat in that. 我在里面吐了口水
[39:15] Old prison habit. 是一种旧的监狱习俗
[39:18] I cannot believe that I sang in front of all those people. 不敢置信我居然在那些人面前唱歌了
[39:23] I w– 我…
[39:26] I was awesome. 我太棒了
[39:28] I killed it. I k– 简直完美
[39:30] And did you see my backup band? 你们看到我的伴奏乐队了吗
[39:32] They were like, “Ooh, tsh tsh, mwah” 他们就像这样
[39:35] Uh, please, please tell me somebody got a video. 有人把我的精彩演出录下来了吗
[39:38] Actually, we– 实际上 我们…
[39:43] And another thing. 还有一件事
[39:45] Seriously, Sara, I love you so much. 莎拉 我真的太爱你了
[39:47] Working that side mish with Rory 和罗里一起在这边工作
[39:49] was way more fun than running any stupid Time Bureau. 比管理愚蠢的时间调查局有趣多了
[39:53] Like “Responsinilities.” 就像责任
[39:54] Wha–? Who needs ’em. 谁需要它们呢
[39:56] Oh, good babe, I’m glad you had fun. 很好 宝贝 很高兴你玩得这么开心
[40:00] Just know there is no small role on this team. 只是要知道队伍里每个人都很重要
[40:03] Right, Rory? 对吗 罗里
[40:05] Right. 没错
[40:10] Mm-kay, night-night, sweetheart. 好吧 晚安 宝贝
[40:18] Look, there is more to Zari than you give her credit for. 扎莉比你认为的要出色得多
[40:20] She is buried down deep inside underneath all that fame. 一直以来都被她的名气掩盖了
[40:24] You were getting’ played, man. 你被耍了 兄弟
[40:26] Don’t feel bad. 别难过
[40:27] She does this all the time. 她一直这样
[40:29] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[40:30] – You do? – Yeah. -是吗 -没错
[40:32] The more we talked, the more you looked familiar. 我们聊得越多 你看起来越熟悉
[40:34] Then I realized where I knew you from. 之后我意识到我在哪里见过你
[40:35] The Waverider. 在乘波号
[40:37] What’s a Waverider? No. 什么是乘波号 不是
[40:38] Heyworld. 海伍德乐园
[40:39] Tell me that’s not you there in the star spangled outfit. 穿着星光闪闪衣服的就是你
[40:43] In fact, you were both there. 事实上 你俩都在那儿
[40:44] That’s totally you, Behrad. 那绝对是你 贝哈德
[40:46] Can’t believe I never noticed it before. 不敢相信我之前从没注意过
[40:48] What I don’t get is how Heyworld was 24 years ago, 我不懂的是海伍德乐园都过去24年了
[40:51] but you two haven’t aged a day. 但你俩看起来没变
[40:53] What the hell is going on? 这到底是怎么回事
[40:55] Zari, you’ve finally lost it. 扎莉 你还是忘记了
[40:58] You accuse me of being a fake, 你还说我是骗子
[41:00] but you’re the one living a lie. 你才是骗人的那一个
[41:02] Maman, Baba– 妈妈 爸爸…
[41:03] Okay, shh. Just hang on. 嘘 等一下
[41:04] No, I will not hang on. 不 我才不要等
[41:06] It’s time they finally heard the truth. 是时候让他们知道真相了
[41:15] What the hell? Where am I? 怎么回事 我在哪儿
[41:17] You are on a 22nd century timeship, 你在一艘22世纪的时间飞船上
[41:20] designation WR2059. 编号WR2059
[41:22] Currently situated in the temporal zone. 现在停在时光穿梭区
[41:24] Hey, guys, who’s your friend? 伙计们 这是哪位
[41:26] We can explain everything. 我们可以解释的
[41:27] Yeah, ya better. 是 你最好解释清楚
[41:29] Who are you people? 你们是谁
[41:31] Guys, meet Zari. 各位 这是扎莉
[41:33] She’s my sister. 她是我妹妹
[41:39] Help! 救命
[41:43] Help! 救命
[41:46] Help! 救命啊
[41:49] *That girl is poison* *那女孩如毒药*
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme