时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The Legends of Tomorrow are everywhere. | 到处都是关于传奇们的新闻 |
[00:04] | Since they defeated a demon with the help of a dragon | 自从他们在龙的帮助下打败了恶魔 |
[00:06] | on national TV, | 并被国家电视台报道 |
[00:07] | they’ve become a worldwide obsession. | 就成了全世界追捧的对象 |
[00:10] | Sure, we’ve all been mesmerized | 当然 我们都沉迷于 |
[00:12] | by the global phenomenon known as “Legends-mania.” | “传奇热”这一全球性现象 |
[00:15] | – Yum. – Yum! | -好喝 -好喝 |
[00:17] | And the Oscar for best picture goes to– | 奥斯卡最佳影片得主是 |
[00:21] | But who are the people beneath | 但是 这些超级英雄形象 |
[00:22] | those supersized public personas? | 背后又是什么人呢 |
[00:25] | What are they like when the spotlight is off? | 聚光灯之外的他们又是怎样生活的 |
[00:28] | I’m Kevin Harris, and my documentary film crew is | 我是凯文·哈里斯 我的纪录片制作团队 |
[00:31] | the first ever to be granted unfettered access | 是首支被允许近距离接触他们 |
[00:33] | to their lives and their ship, the Waverider. | 并登上乘波号的团队 |
[00:37] | So strap in because today, we meet the Legends. | 准备好 因为今天我们要会见传奇 |
[00:47] | So why don’t we start with just a brief introduction, | 我们首先进行简要的介绍 |
[00:49] | and let us know what we’re doing today on the Waverider. | 告诉我们今天要在乘波号上做什么 |
[00:51] | Uh, yeah. | 好的 |
[00:53] | Hi, I’m– I’m Ava Sharpe. | 大家好 我是艾娃·夏普 |
[00:56] | After Congress shut down the Time Bureau, | 大会关闭时间调查局之后 |
[00:58] | Sara went off to help Oliver Queen and, uh, | 莎拉又去帮助奥利弗·奎恩 |
[01:01] | I had to fight to keep the Waverider from being impounded. | 我要努力保证乘波号不被收回 |
[01:03] | Bad luck that the senator chairing the committee | 不幸的是 主持委员会的议员 |
[01:05] | was the same person we almost killed last year. | 正是我们去年差点杀死的那个人 |
[01:08] | Senator Wellington, | 惠灵顿议员 |
[01:09] | I know the Time Bureau may have been compromised, | 我知道时间调查局可能做出了妥协 |
[01:11] | but you must allow the Waverider to continue patrolling the timeline. | 但你必须允许乘波号继续在时间线上巡逻 |
[01:11] | 艾娃·夏普 时间调查局前局长 | |
[01:14] | Ms. Sharpe, how do we know these so called “Legends” | 夏普女士 我们怎么知道可以信任 |
[01:17] | can be trusted with time travel? | 这些所谓的传奇进行时间旅行 |
[01:19] | Well, there’s simply no transparency. | 这些信息不够透明 |
[01:22] | Which is why you all are here. | 这就是你们为什么来这里 |
[01:24] | Right? To show everyone what we do. | 是吗 让大家知道我们在做什么 |
[01:27] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么岔子 |
[01:29] | The Waverider was surprisingly quiet | 乘波号上出奇地安静 |
[01:31] | because half the team was away on a mission. | 因为一半的队员都去执行任务了 |
[01:33] | Oh, the crossover, yeah, had to take a rain check. | 联动 得改天了 |
[01:37] | See, when you are a superhero | 如果你是一个超级英雄 |
[01:39] | slash amusement park impresario, | 兼任游乐园经理人 |
[01:41] | slash historian that rises from the dead, | 以及死而复生的历史学家 |
[01:44] | your dance card tends to get pretty full. | 你就会收到很多邀请 |
[01:47] | For two full minutes, I was not alive. | 我死了整整两分钟 |
[01:51] | That changes you, man. | 这种经历会改变你 |
[01:54] | Don’t get me wrong, I love fame. | 不要误会 我喜欢出名 |
[01:55] | 内特·海伍德 一位传奇 谈论他死后的生活以及复活 | |
[01:55] | No one says no to you about anything. | 没有人会拒绝你的任何要求 |
[01:58] | Hey, man, that’s a cool hat. Can I have it? | 那顶帽子很好看 可以给我吗 |
[02:02] | But still, something doesn’t feel right. | 但是 有时仍然会感到不安 |
[02:11] | Sorry. Hang on. | 抱歉 等一下 |
[02:16] | There we go. | 现在可以了 |
[02:17] | Hi, I’m Behrad Tarazi. | 大家好 我是贝哈德·塔拉齐 |
[02:19] | I guess you probably think | 我想你们可能会认为 |
[02:20] | I’m some kind of awesome future man, | 我是个很厉害的未来的人 |
[02:22] | since I’m from 2044. | 因为我来自2044年 |
[02:24] | My literal birthday was yesterday, | 我真正的生日就在昨天 |
[02:26] | which is pretty wild, man. | 这种感觉很神奇 |
[02:30] | That’s me. | 那个就是我 |
[02:32] | Hey baby Behrad, be easy and go with the flow, | 宝宝贝尔德 放轻松 跟随律动 |
[02:36] | like Wu-Tang Clan and Bruce Lee. | 就像武当帮和李小龙 |
[02:39] | I mean, now that we’re no longer D-list superheroes, | 现在我们不再是D位超级英雄了 |
[02:41] | we can just go where we want, do as we please. | 我们可以想去哪去哪 想做什么就做什么 |
[02:45] | Why have I stuck around? | 我为什么留下来 |
[02:47] | Tell you the truth, I have no bloody clue. | 说实话 我一点也没头绪 |
[02:49] | I am bored as a post. Ain’t I? | 我可真是无聊死了 |
[02:51] | Gids, I’m nicking the jumpship, all right? | 吉迪恩 我要开走逃生舰 |
[02:55] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 我们有缘再见 |
[02:56] | The jumpship is fully totemed. | 逃生艇已载满图腾 |
[02:58] | She’s a mad old bat, that one. | 她真是疯狂 这家伙 |
[03:03] | Hi, I’m Mona Wu. I’m a Kaupe. | 我叫吴蒙娜 我是个恶魂 |
[03:07] | Uh, that’s basically like a werewolf but Hawaiian. | 基本上就是个夏威夷版的狼人 |
[03:14] | I’m also a literary agent | 我同时还是 |
[03:15] | for romance novelist Rebecca Silver, | 言情小说家瑞贝卡·西尔弗的文稿代理人 |
[03:18] | who is secretly Mick Rory. | 真实身份是米克·罗里 |
[03:20] | Jeez, Peter, take me out on a date first before you try to | 天 彼得 都不先带我出去约个会就 |
[03:23] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[03:24] | Basically, what I do is I sell movie rights, | 我的工作基本上就是卖电影版权 |
[03:27] | get book advances, that kind of stuff. | 拿出版预付款之类的 |
[03:29] | You’re telling me that you don’t have a single dollar | 你是说你拿不出一分钱来买 |
[03:32] | for a Rebecca Silver book advance? | 瑞贝卡·西尔弗的预售权 |
[03:35] | Okay, now you’re not just disrespecting me, | 好吧 你现在不仅仅是侮辱了我 |
[03:37] | you’re disrespecting my client! | 你还侮辱了我的客户 |
[03:41] | Not now! Pay up or I will thrash you! | 现在不行 拿钱不然我就碾碎你 |
[03:49] | I’m Gary Green. | 我叫盖瑞·格林 |
[03:52] | if I had to sum myself up in two words | 如果要我用一个词来介绍我自己 |
[03:54] | they would be, uh, fully forgiven. | 那就是 既往不咎 |
[03:58] | A lot of things happened last year that you could misconstrue | 前年发生的很多事情可能会让你误以为 |
[04:00] | as potentially, maybe being my fault. | 或许可能是我的错 |
[04:03] | But thankfully everyone agrees that at worst | 但庆幸的是 所有人都同意 |
[04:06] | I was just a hapless rube who got manipulated | 我只不过是个无辜的路人 |
[04:08] | by the forces of Hell to betray humanity. | 被地狱势力掌控背叛了人类 |
[04:10] | I had a fairy godmother named Nora, | 我有个仙女教母诺拉 |
[04:12] | but we separated amicably after she granted me | 但是在她满足了我内心最渴望的愿望之后 |
[04:15] | my heart’s deepest wish. | 我们和平分开了 |
[04:16] | Gary, what the hell are you doing? | 盖瑞 你在做什么 |
[04:17] | Come on, we’ve got bigger fish to fry. | 快来 我们有大鱼要抓 |
[04:20] | Nora made me Constantine’s apprentice. | 诺拉让我成为了康斯坦丁的学徒 |
[04:22] | Gary! | 盖瑞 |
[04:24] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[04:27] | 约翰·康斯坦丁 与其他 | |
[04:28] | So how does your girlfriend feel | 你的女朋友对于这个 |
[04:30] | about the documentary being made? | 正在制作的纪录片有什么看法 |
[04:31] | Actually, I haven’t, uh, told Sara | 其实 我还没有 告诉莎拉 |
[04:34] | about the–the documentary yet. | 关于纪录片的事 |
[04:36] | I just think it was a little awkward over the phone. | 我只是觉得通过电话说太尴尬了 |
[04:38] | It’s better to, you know, | 最好是 你知道的 |
[04:39] | spring it on her when she gets back from the big mission. | 在她出任务回来之后再揭露给他 |
[04:41] | Okay, big smiles everyone. | 好了 所有人都高兴着点 |
[04:45] | And nobody mention Oliver Queen. | 谁也别提奥利弗·奎恩 |
[04:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:49] | Because he died. | 因为他死了 |
[04:50] | Shouldn’t have done the crossover. | 就不该去联动 |
[04:56] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[05:02] | Bros. | 兄弟 |
[05:03] | Orange drink or limeade? | 橙汁还是青柠汽水 |
[05:05] | Alcohol. | 酒 |
[05:06] | Hey, love. Welcome back, baby. | 亲爱的 欢迎回来 宝贝 |
[05:10] | What is going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[05:11] | Before you object, let me explain. | 在你反对之前 让我解释 |
[05:12] | The only way that I could stop Senator Wellington | 我唯一能阻止惠灵顿议员 |
[05:14] | from cutting off our funding was | 削减我们预算的办法就是 |
[05:16] | to be clear and transparent about our process. | 就是让我们的过程公开透明 |
[05:19] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[05:20] | So you’re shooting a documentary about the Legends? | 所以你是在拍摄传奇们的纪录片 |
[05:23] | Not me, per se. | 实际上 不是我 |
[05:25] | Hi, Captain Lance, huge fan. | 你好 兰斯船长 很崇拜你 |
[05:27] | Uh, I’m the director, Kevin Harris. | 我是导演 凯文·哈里斯 |
[05:29] | You can call me Kev. | 你们可以叫我凯 |
[05:30] | Just carry on, do what you’re doing; we’re not even here. | 你们继续做该做的事 当我们不存在 |
[05:33] | That’s Kev. He’s got it under control. | 那是凯 他负责纪录片拍摄 |
[05:36] | And what if I wanna talk about something in private? | 要是我想私下说点什么呢 |
[05:41] | It’s not a problem, | 那不是问题 |
[05:42] | that’s what the confessional interviews are for. | 独白采访就是做这个的 |
[05:46] | Okay, so I can–I can just say it to the camera. | 行 所以我就直接对摄像头说了 |
[05:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:49] | My girlfriend, she’s lost her mind. | 我女朋友 她疯了 |
[05:53] | She just–she really probably needs a nap. | 她可能需要睡一觉 |
[05:55] | She gets a little sleepy after a long mission. | 做完长任务她会比较困 |
[05:59] | Mick, why don’t you tell us all | 米克 告诉我们 |
[06:00] | what you do on the ship, huh? | 你在船上的职责如何 |
[06:02] | I steal stuff. Get out of my way, you punks. | 我偷东西 别挡道 你们这帮混蛋 |
[06:05] | Okay, he’s just joking. Uh, Ray! | 好吧 他开玩笑的 雷 |
[06:09] | Who else saved the multiverse? | 还有谁参与拯救了多元宇宙 |
[06:12] | Well The Flash, Supergirl, Batwoman. | 闪电侠 超女 蝙蝠女侠 |
[06:16] | – Cool – Yeah. | -好 -对 |
[06:16] | What, no Superman? | 什么 没有超人吗 |
[06:18] | Couldn’t have been that big a deal. | 那问题肯定不大 |
[06:19] | Oh, no, no, Superman was there. | 不不不 超人也去了 |
[06:21] | He’s very handsome. | 他非常帅 |
[06:22] | It’s good to have you back, buddy. | 你能回来真好 兄弟 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:25] | We’re missing someone. | 有个人没在 |
[06:27] | Where’s Charlie? | 查莉在哪里 |
[06:28] | Took the jumpship for a joyride. | 搭逃生舰兜风去了 |
[06:30] | A joyride to check the timeline. | 兜风 为了检查时间线 |
[06:33] | Right? It’s called a timescout. | 是不是 名为时间侦查 |
[06:35] | Now, who wants to visit the temporal zone? | 有谁想去时光穿梭区看看吗 |
[06:38] | Shall we? | 我们去吧 |
[06:42] | Guys, I’m still outside. | 伙计们 我还在外面 |
[06:44] | I’m still outside! Don’t leave me! | 我还在外面 别丢下我 |
[06:47] | Hi, I’m Ray Palmer, The Atom. | 大家好 我是雷·帕尔默 原子侠 |
[06:50] | This documentary is an exciting opportunity | 这个纪录片给了我一个激动人心的机会 |
[06:52] | for me to improve my image. | 可以改善自己的形象 |
[06:54] | A lot of people still confuse me for the demon | 很多人还是会把我和那个 |
[06:56] | who possessed me and opened up the gates of Hell. | 占据我身体打开地狱大门的恶魔混淆 |
[06:59] | His name was Neron and he is no longer with me or inside me | 他的名字是尼禄 他已经不在我左右或体内 |
[07:00] | 通量 恶魔还是好人 | |
[07:04] | or, um… | 也不在我身边 |
[07:05] | I really wish that you could meet my girlfriend, Nora. | 我很想让你们见见我女友 诺拉 |
[07:08] | But she works out of town a lot, internationally. | 但她总是在外面工作 到全世界 |
[07:11] | 海伍德王子 | |
[07:11] | She’s got a lot of global clients, kids mostly. | 她在全球有很多客户 主要是小孩 |
[07:14] | She is a fairy godmother. | 她是个仙女教母 |
[07:16] | There’s something behind you. | 你后面有东西 |
[07:20] | Is this a timequake? | 这是时震吗 |
[07:24] | See, I knew the timeline was still in jeopardy. | 看 我就知道时间线仍有危险 |
[07:26] | What do we got? | 我们遇到了什么 |
[07:27] | Time pirates, time terrorism, time sex tourism? | 时空海盗 时空恐怖分子 时空色情旅游业 |
[07:30] | Jeez, Ava, you could be a supervillain | 艾娃 你愿意的话 |
[07:32] | if you applied yourself. | 你可以当个超级反派 |
[07:34] | Gideon, what’s the point of origin? | 吉迪恩 原点在哪里 |
[07:36] | It appears my Jonah Hex has beebo lala loves you. | 看起来我的乔纳·海克斯很哔波啦爱你 |
[07:39] | Gideon may have a virus. | 吉迪恩 大概中病毒了 |
[07:41] | Doesn’t she make everything work? | 不是她负责控制一切吗 |
[07:43] | We are perfectly safe. | 我们非常安全 |
[07:44] | Guys, that was a class five timequake. | 伙计们 那是五级时震 |
[07:47] | That is so dangerous. | 那非常危险 |
[07:48] | Okay, guys, let’s just try to keep our composure, shall we? | 行 伙计们 努力保持冷静 好吗 |
[07:51] | I’ve triangulated the timequake | 我已经定位了时震 |
[07:53] | to 1917, St. Petersburg, Russia. | 是俄国 1917年彼得堡 |
[07:55] | Let’s go and shrink the problem. | 我们去缩小问题吧 |
[07:59] | I’m developing a catchphrase? | 我发明了一句流行语吗 |
[08:01] | Executing time jump now. | 进行时光穿越 |
[08:03] | No, Gideon, | 不 吉迪恩 |
[08:04] | we’re not taking a film crew to– | 我们不能带摄制组去… |
[08:10] | Imperial Russia. Yeah. | 俄罗斯帝国 好吧 |
[08:13] | Great. This is great, Ray. | 好极了 这下好极了 雷 |
[08:16] | All right, Legends, put on your babushkas | 传奇们 戴上你们的传统俄罗斯头巾吧 |
[08:19] | because we are rushing into Russia. | 因为我们要向俄罗斯迈进 |
[08:23] | And now you’re copying my thing. | 现在你在抄袭我 |
[08:25] | Totally, I just got really excited. | 当然了 我只是太兴奋了 |
[08:27] | Okay, listen, babe, this may seem like a problem, | 宝贝 这看似像问题 |
[08:29] | but let’s turn it into a “Probltunity,” huh? | 但是让我们把问题变成机会吧 |
[08:31] | Maybe a party snake is just what the doctor ordered. | 也许来个派对蛇正好符合遗嘱 |
[08:34] | Uh, what’s a party snake? | 派对蛇是什么 |
[08:37] | A sneak, party sneak. | 偷拍 偷拍车 |
[08:39] | The wonder of time travel is allowing our cameras | 时间旅行的神奇之处在于 |
[08:42] | to capture some of the first color images | 当我们乘坐传奇的专属派对偷拍车时 |
[08:44] | of imperial Russia as we ride along | 让我们的相机可以捕捉到 |
[08:46] | on the Legends’ patented party sneak. | 俄罗斯帝国的第一批彩色影像 |
[08:48] | Turns out it’s more of a fun funeral sneak. | 其实这更像是一场有趣的葬礼偷拍 |
[08:52] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[08:53] | Grigori Rasputin AKA The Mad Monk. | 格里高利·拉斯普京 外号邪僧 |
[08:56] | Equal parts mystic advisor and manipulative hornball. | 半灵媒 半控制狂 |
[08:59] | Rasputin was notoriously hard to kill. | 拉斯普京出了名的杀不死 |
[09:02] | It took cyanide, a gun, and drowning before he stayed dead. | 需要氰化物和枪 还得淹死他 他才会死 |
[09:17] | Guys, we sure he stayed dead? | 各位 我们确定他死透了吗 |
[09:25] | Rasputin came back from the dead, | 拉斯普京死而复生 |
[09:26] | and it caused a timequake. | 还引发了时震 |
[09:29] | Ugh, this is the kind of problem that I can wrap my head around. | 这种问题我可以理解 |
[09:32] | So I need you guys to forget about this documentary film crew | 所以我要你们忘记这个纪录片摄制组 |
[09:37] | and focus on the mission at hand, yes? | 专心我们手上的任务 好吗 |
[09:39] | Yes, we need to minimize the mishap. | 好的 我们要将灾难减到最小化 |
[09:42] | Ooh, Ray, that’s good. | 雷 说得好 |
[09:43] | Because saving the day is what the Legends do best. | 因为拯救世界是传奇最擅长的事 |
[09:46] | Ava, you’re in my shot. | 艾娃 你挡住我的镜头了 |
[09:48] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:49] | Gideon, what does the historical record say? | 吉迪恩 历史记录怎么显示 |
[09:51] | Perhaps timeloop– timeloop released him | 也许是时间循环 时间循环把他 |
[09:53] | from Marion Ravenwood. | 从玛丽昂·雷文伍德那里释放出来了 |
[09:54] | Of course. Okay. | 当然了 好 |
[09:57] | B-Money, with me. | B哥 跟我来 |
[09:58] | We’re gonna fix Gideon, | 我们要修好吉迪恩 |
[09:59] | get our guests back to 2020. | 把我们的客人带回2020年 |
[10:01] | Mona, Nate, Ray, | 蒙娜 内特 雷 |
[10:02] | I want you three researching Rasputin. | 我要你们三个去找拉斯普京 |
[10:04] | Figure out what his next move is gonna be. | 查出他接下来要做什么 |
[10:06] | Okay? Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[10:10] | Ray. Sorry, but just– | 雷 对不起 但… |
[10:15] | is everything okay with Sara? | 莎拉没事吧 |
[10:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:19] | But I do know that Oliver’s death was pretty tough on her. | 但是我知道奥利弗的死让她非常难过 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:24] | Maybe you should write Sara a condolence card. | 也许你应该给莎拉写一张悼念卡 |
[10:32] | It’s actually not a bad idea. | 这个主意挺好的 |
[10:33] | I guess I could try to put my thoughts and feelings | 我应该可以试试把我的想法和感受 |
[10:36] | into words on a card. | 在卡上写成文字 |
[10:39] | What if more baddies start coming back, like, throughout history? | 如果有更多历史上的坏人回来怎么办 |
[10:43] | If they do, we can call them evil do-overs. | 如果他们回来了 我们可以叫恶人返场 |
[10:47] | Villa-agains. | 返派 |
[10:49] | I like encores. | 我偏向叫回升者 |
[10:53] | It’s a good idea. | 这是好主意 |
[10:54] | We could take a vote, we could take like a– | 我们可以投票 我们可以… |
[10:55] | Okay, let’s vote, let’s vote. | 投票吧 投票吧 |
[10:56] | Encores. | 回升者 |
[10:57] | Villa-agains. | 返派 |
[10:58] | Encores. | 回升者 |
[11:00] | Don’t be a jerk about it. | 别这么混蛋嘛 |
[11:02] | Encores! | 回升者 |
[11:04] | Meanwhile, back in New York, | 此时 在纽约 |
[11:06] | Constantine and Gary were doing some soul searching. | 康斯坦丁和盖瑞在搜索灵魂 |
[11:10] | We’re here with the great mage John Constantine | 我们现在和伟大的魔术师约翰·康斯坦丁一起 |
[11:12] | responding to an urgent call regarding the supernatural. | 回应超自然的紧急呼应 |
[11:16] | Oh bloody hell, Gary, | 糟了 盖瑞 |
[11:18] | you know I must have been off my rocker | 我让你做我助手时 |
[11:19] | when I made you my assistant. | 我一定是神志不清的 |
[11:23] | Mr. Constantine. | 康斯坦丁先生 |
[11:24] | What the card says, love. | 什么情况 亲爱的 |
[11:25] | It’s my son Edgar. | 我儿子埃德加 |
[11:27] | I came home late from my shift. | 我下班回来很晚 |
[11:29] | Usually he’s up playing video games. | 他一般都在玩电子游戏 |
[11:30] | All right, love, there you go. | 行了 亲爱的 给你 |
[11:32] | Now why don’t you let me take a look, eh? | 让我先看看好不好 |
[11:45] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[11:47] | His PJs, for starters. | 首先 他的睡衣 |
[11:49] | Do people really wear matching pajama sets? | 还真有人穿配套的睡衣吗 |
[11:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:55] | Exorcizamos te, omnis immundus spiritus, | 驱逐你 不纯的灵魂 |
[11:58] | omnis satanic potestas, | 邪恶的力量 |
[12:01] | John, wait. | 约翰 等等 |
[12:03] | Masher? | 马歇尔 |
[12:05] | Masher, is that you possessing the lad? | 马歇尔 是你在控制他吗 |
[12:07] | Glad to see you escaped Hell. | 你从地狱逃出来了 挺好 |
[12:10] | Yeah, well, I could say the same about you, mate. | 看样子你也是 哥们 |
[12:13] | Demon’s gotta have his fun. | 轮到恶魔爽一下了 |
[12:15] | Yeah, well, I could murder a pint right about now. | 是 我现在就想来它一杯 |
[12:18] | Fancy a drink? | 喝酒吗 |
[12:19] | You’re buying. | 你买单 |
[12:20] | You’ve got it, let’s go. | 没问题 走吧 |
[12:22] | Excuse me, greatest of warlocks, | 请留步 最强巫师 |
[12:24] | but what about Edgar’s mother? | 埃德加的妈妈怎么办 |
[12:28] | Good thinking, G-man. | 考虑得很周到 小盖 |
[12:30] | We’ll take the fire escape. | 我们从防火梯走 |
[12:37] | What exe–able do you wi–x Captain cat–what interval– | 您想执行什…船长…间隔… |
[12:40] | Easy on Gideon, Cap. | 对吉迪恩温柔点 船长 |
[12:42] | What are you wix–table Captain cat, captain cat– | 您想执…船长…船…船… |
[12:45] | Is everybody just trying to get on my nerves today? | 今天每个人都要惹我吗 |
[12:49] | Camera crew shows up and, what, nobody can act like themselves? | 摄制组来了大家就不自在了吗 |
[12:53] | Spotlight does weird things to people. | 人一受瞩目就容易改变 |
[12:55] | But, hey, you know I’ll always be my true self. | 但我会一直保持真实的自我 |
[12:58] | Oh yeah? Your true self? | 是吗 你真实的自我 |
[13:01] | Don’t your parents think you’re in business school? | 你父母现在应该以为你在商学院吧 |
[13:03] | I am a tangled web. | 我就是一团糟 |
[13:05] | Enough about me. | 别说我了 |
[13:07] | How you doing with Oliver and everything? | 发生了那么多事 奥利弗不在了 你还好吗 |
[13:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:13] | No worries, we don’t have to talk about it. | 没事 不谈这个也行 |
[13:16] | But, I made you something. | 但我给你做了个东西 |
[13:20] | Oh, please don’t be a condolence card | 别告诉我是悼念卡 |
[13:22] | ’cause those are always super awkward. | 那种东西太尴尬了 |
[13:24] | Nah, hopefully something better. | 不是 应该比这好点 |
[13:32] | It’s you, Ollie, and Laurel. | 上面是你 奥利 和劳拉 |
[13:35] | B, this is actually– it’s really sweet. | B 这真的… 我很感动 |
[13:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | My condolence card wasn’t awkward. | 我的悼念卡一点也不尴尬 |
[13:44] | “Dear Sara, I’m sorry the vigilante you slept with” | “亲爱的莎拉 我很遗憾那个跟你上床” |
[13:46] | “when he was already dating your sister died.” | “给你姐姐戴绿帽的治安维持者去世了” |
[13:48] | “Some say it’s better to have loved and lost,” | “有人说 爱过失去也比从未拥有过好” |
[13:50] | “but I hope you never loved him at all.” | “但我宁愿你从未爱过他” |
[13:52] | Sara and I aren’t the type to give each other cards anyway. | 我和莎拉本来就爱互送卡片 |
[13:55] | I’d rather do something for her. | 我还是替她做点别的吧 |
[13:57] | You know, like, fix this Rasputin situation | 比如说 解决拉斯普京的问题 |
[13:59] | and get the Legends the heck out of Russia | 带传奇们离开俄罗斯 |
[14:01] | before they screw something up. | 趁他们还没惹出乱子 |
[14:04] | Uh, you can cut the last part of that out, right? | 可以剪掉最后一句吧 |
[14:07] | Apparently, when Rasputin cured the Czarina’s only son, | 显然 拉斯普京治好了沙皇皇后的独生子时 |
[14:11] | the two fell madly in love. | 两个人陷入了热恋 |
[14:14] | I think if Rasputin realized how much the Czarina loved him, | 我想如果拉斯普京知道沙皇皇后有多爱他 |
[14:18] | he would wanna settle down with her, | 肯定愿意跟她好好地 |
[14:20] | lead the kind of quiet life that doesn’t disturb history. | 过安稳日子 不扰乱历史 |
[14:22] | 《俄罗斯之夜》 瑞贝卡·西尔弗 | |
[14:22] | Maybe Rebecca Silver’s next series could be called | 瑞贝卡·西尔弗出的下一系列就应该叫 |
[14:26] | “Russian Nights.” | 《俄罗斯之夜》 |
[14:28] | So the St. Petersburg elite hated Rasputin’s influence | 圣彼得堡的精英憎恶拉斯普京 |
[14:31] | over the Czarina. | 对沙皇皇后的影响 |
[14:32] | So the Czar’s own nephew, a prince by the name of Yusupov, | 于是沙皇的亲侄子 尤苏波夫王子 |
[14:36] | he spearheaded the assassination. | 主导了一场暗杀 |
[14:42] | Ray, what if old Grigori came back– | 雷 万一老雷戈里回来算账… |
[14:46] | to settle the score. | 怎么办 |
[14:55] | We need to stop Rasputin from killing Yusupov. | 我们不能让拉斯普京杀了尤苏波夫 |
[15:02] | I’m going to deliver a love letter to Rasputin. | 我要去给拉斯普京送一封情书 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna kill Rasputin. You in? | 我要去杀拉斯普京 要一起吗 |
[15:10] | Yep. | 好 |
[15:12] | 拉斯普京庄园 1917年1月4日 | |
[15:14] | Rasputin and I are two wandering souls | 拉斯普京和我是两个获得 |
[15:17] | who got a second chance at life. | 第二次生命的游魂 |
[15:18] | He shouldn’t waste his encore on revenge. | 他不应该把他的回升浪费在复仇上 |
[15:21] | – Damn it. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[15:23] | Mona was right. Encore feels better. | 蒙娜是对的 “回升者”感觉更好 |
[15:26] | It does. | 的确是 |
[15:27] | Plus, with my new atom cam, everybody can watch us | 加上我新的原子相机 所有人都能看到我们 |
[15:30] | fixing history without any bloodshed. | 用不流血的方式修复历史 |
[15:42] | And Yusupov’s dead. | 尤苏波夫死了 |
[15:45] | New plan. | 新计划 |
[15:46] | Trespassers. | 闯入者 |
[15:48] | Don’t–don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[15:50] | You either. | 你也是 |
[15:54] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[15:55] | I’m here to interview Rasputin. | 我是来采访拉斯普京的 |
[16:05] | Grigori! | 格里高利 |
[16:06] | Razzmatazz. Do, uh, people call you Griggy? | 真热闹啊 有人叫你格里吉吗 |
[16:11] | There’s just been a slight misunderstanding. | 刚才只是有一点小误会 |
[16:13] | Your monk friends here think I’m here to kill you, | 你的僧人朋友们认为我是来杀你的 |
[16:17] | when really I just would like to chat. | 但我只是想和你谈谈 |
[16:21] | Oh, this? This is my camera crew. | 他 这是我的摄制组 |
[16:23] | We’re producing a news reel about your startling return. | 我们在制作一个短片 关于你惊人的回归 |
[16:27] | After all, you’re not a big deal | 毕竟 只有在镜头前成为大人物 |
[16:30] | until you’re a big deal on camera. | 你才会成为真正的大人物 |
[16:38] | Grigori Rasputin. | 格里高利·拉斯普京 |
[16:40] | Monk, mystic– it is hard coming back to life. | 僧人 神秘莫测 起死回生太难了 |
[16:44] | I think, what will make me happy? | 我就在想 怎么才能让我开心呢 |
[16:47] | So I kill the man who killed me. | 所以我就杀掉杀死我的人 |
[16:50] | But am I happy? | 但我开心吗 |
[16:53] | I’ll give you Yusupov. He had it coming. | 尤苏波夫的事就算了 是他咎由自取 |
[16:56] | But let’s talk big picture, Griggy. | 但我们来谈谈大局 格里吉 |
[16:59] | You rose from the dead. | 你死而复生 |
[17:01] | That’s wild. | 太疯狂了 |
[17:02] | Nate, what are you doing? | 内特 你在干什么 |
[17:05] | Now you’re in my shot. | 你现在在我射程内 |
[17:07] | To be honest with you, | 老实告诉你 |
[17:08] | I’m here to find out what makes you tick. | 我是来查你想要什么的 |
[17:11] | Are we killing folks | 是杀人 |
[17:14] | or chilling with folks? | 还是与人厮混 |
[17:16] | Sorry, Nate, this one’s for Sara. | 抱歉 内特 这枪是为了莎拉 |
[17:19] | I got your back, Nate. | 我掩护你 内特 |
[17:20] | Size small, standing tall. | 个子小 站得高 |
[17:26] | Ray. | 雷 |
[17:29] | Get outta there. | 出去 |
[17:32] | Rory, you’re up. | 罗里 你上 |
[17:36] | Mona’s here. | 蒙娜在这里 |
[17:38] | Of course she is. | 她当然在 |
[17:39] | Hi, guys. | 伙计们 |
[17:40] | I forged a letter that’s gonna save history. | 我伪造了一封信来拯救历史 |
[17:47] | That’s for Rasputin. | 这是给拉斯普京的 |
[17:50] | Not bad. | 写得不赖 |
[17:52] | Nice use of “Musky embrace.” | “香香的拥抱”用得好 |
[17:54] | I learned from Rebecca Silver. | 我从瑞贝卡·西尔弗那里学来的 |
[17:56] | Well, you learned from the best. | 师从高人 |
[17:58] | You know, your aura is quite strong. | 你的光环很强烈 |
[18:03] | I get that a lot. I rotate hair products. | 经常有人这么说 我换着用美发产品 |
[18:05] | Like me, you, too, have experienced the miracle. | 和我一样 你也经历过奇迹 |
[18:08] | God brought you back to life. | 上帝让你起死回生 |
[18:11] | But there’s something missing. | 但是少了些什么 |
[18:15] | I sense a hole in your heart. | 我能感觉到你心里有个缺口 |
[18:19] | There, right there. | 这里 就在这里 |
[18:22] | You once loved someone, | 你曾经爱过某人 |
[18:26] | but you have forgotten. | 但你忘记了 |
[18:29] | Allow me to hypnotize you and I will help you recover | 请允许我催眠你 帮你找回 |
[18:32] | everything you have lost. | 你失去的所有 |
[18:34] | Don’t even think about it, Nate. | 想都别想 内特 |
[18:36] | Thank you, Rasputin, but I’m gonna have to say | 谢谢你 拉斯普京 但我还是得说 |
[18:39] | yes, 100%, let’s do this. | 百分之百答应 我们开始吧 |
[18:42] | As Nate’s party was about to get started, | 正当内特的派对开始之时 |
[18:44] | Constantine’s was coming to an end. | 康斯坦丁的迎来了终结 |
[18:47] | It’s not right bringing a kid in here! | 不能把小屁孩带进这里 |
[18:48] | Oh, piss off you puritan twit. | 滚蛋 你这白痴清教徒 |
[18:52] | I’ve got to ask, Masher. | 有个问题想问你 玛仕 |
[18:55] | Has she done it? | 她成功了吗 |
[18:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, John. | 我不知道你在说什么 约翰 |
[18:58] | Don’t be coy with me. | 你别跟我玩这套 |
[19:01] | Has Astra released the worst souls | 阿斯特拉有没有将最邪恶的灵魂 |
[19:03] | from Hell onto Earth? | 从地狱释放回人间 |
[19:06] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[19:08] | The girl’s all grown up and making money moves. | 那孩子已经成长到可以干大事了 |
[19:11] | The question is–what are you gonna do? | 问题是 你打算怎么做 |
[19:16] | Well, I don’t need to do anything about it, all right? | 我根本不需要操心这事 好吗 |
[19:18] | My life is settled right now. | 我的生活已经安定下来了 |
[19:21] | I’m not gonna stir up a hornets’ nest of trouble | 我才不会捅马蜂窝给自己招惹麻烦 |
[19:23] | because Astra Logue | 就因为阿斯特拉·罗格 |
[19:24] | wants to break the glass ceiling in Hell. | 想要打破地狱的潜规则 |
[19:27] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[19:31] | You smug git. | 你这自以为是的混蛋 |
[19:35] | Right then, sorry about this. | 好了 我先道个歉 |
[19:38] | Ah, no, at least let me have a swig. | 没关系 至少让我喝了两小口 |
[19:40] | Exorcizamos te, omnis immundus spiritus, | 我们驱逐你们 所有污秽灵魂 |
[19:43] | omnis satanic potestas… | 所有邪恶力量 |
[19:44] | You’re a bastard, John! | 你是个王八蛋 约翰 |
[19:45] | In nomine et virtute exorcisazo te. | 我们凭借驱魔之力 |
[19:57] | – Where’s my mom? – Gary. | -我妈在哪里 -盖瑞 |
[19:59] | Yes, master of the dark arts. | 在这里 暗黑之术大师 |
[20:02] | Hail the Waverider, will you? I need to warn the Legends. | 你能帮我联络乘波号吗 我得提醒传奇 |
[20:05] | Uh, but what about Edgar? | 那埃德加怎么办 |
[20:08] | Ah, you know, give him the usual. | 你知道的 就给他那老一套 |
[20:10] | One taxi and a lollipop. Coming up. | 出租车和棒棒糖 马上来 |
[20:17] | I see you, you creep. | 我看到你了 你个变态 |
[20:22] | What? What do you want? | 干什么 你想要什么 |
[20:26] | You want my confessional? | 你想听我的自白吗 |
[20:29] | All right, come here, I’ll give one to you. | 好吧 过来 我给你一个自白 |
[20:32] | I confess that I hate this doc. | 我承认 我讨厌这个纪录片 |
[20:36] | I confess that I don’t want to be a celebrity. | 我承认 我不想成为名人 |
[20:39] | And I confess that if you don’t get that camera | 我还承认 如果你再不把摄像机 |
[20:43] | – out of my face– – Captain. | -从我面前拿开… -船长 |
[20:45] | I think Gideon is suffering from phantom data. | 我认为吉迪恩的毛病在于幻影数据 |
[20:49] | Do you want me to come back later? | 要不我过一会再回来 |
[20:50] | No, you should stay. | 不 你留下 |
[20:52] | Stay with me, hang out. Let’s get lit. | 跟我一起玩 嗨起来 |
[20:57] | Questionable timing, but should I get my stash box? | 时机不太合适 我需要把储物箱带来吗 |
[20:59] | Yes, you should. | 要 带来吧 |
[21:00] | Captain, I have an incoming Bollywood. | 船长 有一通宝莱坞 |
[21:04] | I think that’s better. Yeah, I can see myself. | 这样更好 我能看见自己 |
[21:07] | Sara, what’s with the connection? | 莎拉 通信出了什么问题 |
[21:09] | Gideon has a bug and we’re trying to get buzzed. | 吉迪恩出了毛病 我们正试着修补 |
[21:10] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[21:12] | Listen up, all right? | 听好了 |
[21:13] | Some of the most evil souls in all of history | 有一些历史上最邪恶的灵魂 |
[21:16] | have been raised from Hell. | 已经从地狱中复活过来 |
[21:17] | Did you hear him? He said “Hell.” | 你们听清了吗 他说的是”地狱” |
[21:18] | Get–get out. | 出 出去 |
[21:20] | Relax, Nathaniel. | 放松 内特尼尔 |
[21:22] | Focus on my voice and this bauble. | 将注意力集中在我的声音和珠宝上 |
[21:26] | Now drop into the deepest part of yourself. | 现在潜入自己内心的最深处 |
[21:31] | Quivering flesh go here. | 颤抖的肉体放到这里 |
[21:34] | That’s good. | 太妙了 |
[21:37] | And what if we’ve already run into one of these encores? | 要是我们已经碰到了一个回升者呢 |
[21:40] | How do we kill it? | 我们要怎么杀它 |
[21:42] | You can’t, | 你杀不了 |
[21:43] | not with a chit of their souls still in Hell. | 只要他们的灵币还在地狱就不行 |
[21:47] | Where’s Ava? Tell her I said hi. | 艾娃在吗 帮我跟她打声招呼 |
[21:49] | I see a woman in the shadows. | 我看见一个女人站在阴暗处 |
[21:52] | Walk to her. | 走向她 |
[21:57] | She’s beautiful. | 她很美丽 |
[21:58] | Silky raven hair. | 一头乌黑秀发 |
[22:01] | Eyes you could just stare into forever. | 一双能让你目不转睛的深邃眼睛 |
[22:04] | And she’s stuffing her face with donuts. | 她的嘴巴塞满了甜甜圈 |
[22:16] | God has spared Rasputin again. | 上帝再次赦免了拉斯普京 |
[22:19] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[22:26] | Rory! | 罗里 |
[22:41] | Nate, I’m coming for you, buddy. | 内特 我来帮你了 兄弟 |
[22:50] | Nate, snap out of it. | 内特 快醒过来 |
[22:53] | I remember her, Ray. | 我记起她了 雷 |
[22:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:55] | I don’t know her name, but she was on the ship with us. | 我不知道她名字 但她以前也在船上 |
[22:59] | Mission’s blown, we need to retreat. | 任务失败 我们得撤退 |
[23:00] | I’m not done with you, you rat. | 此事没完 你们这些鼠辈 |
[23:02] | Good thing Sara’s not watching this. | 幸好莎拉没看到这一幕 |
[23:18] | So you guys decided to go off on your own and face Rasputin. | 你们竟然自作主张去对抗拉斯普京 |
[23:21] | I thought I could calm him down. | 我以为我能让他冷静下来 |
[23:23] | I thought I could make him fall in love? | 我以为我能使他坠入爱河 |
[23:25] | And I thought I could, you know, assassinate him. | 我以为我能 刺杀他 |
[23:28] | None of that was ever going to happen. | 这些都是异想天开 |
[23:31] | He’s fresh out of Hell. | 他刚从地狱脱身 |
[23:33] | Well, let’s kill him then. | 那就去杀了他呗 |
[23:34] | You–you can’t. | 你做不到 |
[23:36] | Look, John said that he can’t be killed | 约翰说他是不死之身 |
[23:38] | with a chit of his soul is in Hell, | 因为他的灵币还在地狱 |
[23:40] | or whatever that means. | 谁知道他什么意思 |
[23:43] | Look, Sara, we’re really sorry. | 莎拉 我们很抱歉 |
[23:45] | We thought we could make things easier for you | 我们以为帮你做这件事 |
[23:46] | by taking this off of your plate. | 能替你减轻负担 |
[23:48] | And risking your own necks. | 将自己置身于危险当中 |
[23:50] | Look, I already have one dead friend on my plate. | 我已经失去了一位朋友 |
[23:53] | I’m good there. | 我已经受够了 |
[23:54] | And you know, none of you self-absorbed mega stars | 但是 你们几个自以为是的大明星 |
[23:58] | even bothered to ask me how I was doing. | 没一个人来问问我的感受 |
[24:01] | Look, Sara, I told them not to mention Oliver, okay? | 莎拉 是我叫他们别提奥利弗 好吗 |
[24:05] | I thought you wouldn’t want to be reminded. | 我以为你不愿想起 |
[24:07] | Reminded? | 想起 |
[24:09] | What, did you think that I could just forget | 什么 你觉得我能轻易忘记 |
[24:13] | that my friend died? | 我朋友的死吗 |
[24:14] | No, I–look, I know things have been crazy around here. | 不是 我知道这边的事总是很疯狂 |
[24:17] | Crazy around here? | 这里疯狂 |
[24:20] | You still have no idea what I saw out there. | 你根本不知道我看到了些什么 |
[24:24] | What did happen? | 到底发生了什么 |
[24:27] | Countless Earths died. | 无数个地球消亡 |
[24:29] | I became a paragon and traveled back to the big bang. | 我成为了完人 穿越到大爆炸之时 |
[24:33] | We restarted the universe | 我们重启了宇宙 |
[24:35] | and now no one even remembers what we’ve changed. | 而现在无人记得我们所做的改变 |
[24:39] | – It’s a lot to process. – Yeah, I know. | -遭受这么多很难消化 -是 我知道 |
[24:43] | So you could see why I wanna talk to my friends about it. | 所以你明白我为什么想跟朋友谈一谈了 |
[24:47] | And instead I get cameras in my face. | 但却只有摄像头对着我的脸 |
[24:56] | Agent Sharpe lacks a delicate touch | 夏普特工缺乏细腻的感知力 |
[24:58] | and is extremely deficient at relating to people. | 尤其不擅处理人际关系 |
[25:01] | That is straight from my Time Bureau personnel review. | 这是我在时间调查局的人事评估 |
[25:06] | Pretty harsh. | 相当刺耳 |
[25:09] | I wrote that review. | 我自己写的 |
[25:11] | Yeah, of course I’m bummed that we let Sara down, | 当然我很懊恼我们让莎拉失望了 |
[25:13] | but I am glad I got to meet Rasputin. | 但是我很高兴见到了拉斯普京 |
[25:16] | Little help? | 帮一下 |
[25:20] | I mean, the guy got in my head and laid a bomb. | 那家伙进入了我的思想中放了个炸弹 |
[25:24] | – He freaked your bean, huh? – Oh yeah. | -吓破”蛋”了吧 -是啊 |
[25:27] | He also told me about the mystery woman | 他还告诉了我那个 |
[25:29] | that I was in love with before I died. | 我死之前所爱的神秘女人 |
[25:31] | I know it sounds crazy but it just–it feels right. | 我知道听着很疯狂 但是感觉没错 |
[25:35] | Sounds like you got some soul searching to do. | 看起来你是需要寻找一些自我啊 |
[25:37] | Wanna watch “How Stella Got Her Groove Back” Again? | 想再看一遍《当老牛碰上嫩草》吗 |
[25:41] | No, my groove feels fine. | 不 我的状态还不错 |
[25:44] | You think I have either split memory or partial amnesia? | 你觉得我是有分裂记忆还是局部失忆 |
[25:48] | That’s like what’s happening with Gideon. | 就像是吉迪恩出现的问题一样 |
[25:50] | Her memory is processing what I thought was phantom data, | 我以为她的内存中出现的是幻影数据 |
[25:52] | but maybe it’s real data from a different timeline. | 但也许是来自另一个时间线的真实记忆 |
[25:55] | Either you’re a computer who caught | 要么你像电脑一样染上了 |
[25:56] | the same virus as Gideon– | 跟吉迪恩一样的病毒 |
[25:58] | Or when we fixed Heyworld, we changed the timeline. | 要么我们修复海伍德乐园时改变了时间线 |
[26:02] | Damn, we deducted the hell out of that. | 天哪 我们竟全推断出来了 |
[26:04] | I have to tell Sara. | 我得告诉莎拉 |
[26:04] | Wait, five minutes, five minutes, | 等等 五分钟 五分钟 |
[26:05] | Stay on the inversion table. Your back’s gonna thank me. | 在倒立机上别下来 你的背会感激我的 |
[26:11] | Okay, so clearly we shouldn’t have avoided | 好 我们确实不该避免 |
[26:13] | asking Sara about Oliver. | 向莎拉询问奥利弗的事 |
[26:14] | But in my defense I was desperately afraid that | 但是对我而言 我非常害怕 |
[26:16] | I was gonna say the wrong thing, you know? | 我会说错话 你懂吗 |
[26:18] | I don’t know what she needs and everything I try — | 我不知道她要什么 好像我试图做的 |
[26:20] | it seems to make it worse. | 每件事都在帮倒忙 |
[26:24] | Hold on, Behrad, so you’re saying Gideon’s glitching | 等下 贝哈德 所以你是说吉迪恩出问题 |
[26:27] | because we fractured time? | 是因为我们损坏了时间吗 |
[26:28] | Look, at least we didn’t break time. | 至少我们没有完全破坏时间 |
[26:30] | We just, sorta, dinged it up. | 可以说我们只是 敲了一下 |
[26:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:35] | What is on the feed? | 发生什么了 |
[26:37] | Is this thing on? | 这个开了吗 |
[26:37] | Oh, y-yes w-we’re rolling, Mr. Rasputin, sir. | 是的 我们在拍了 拉斯普京先生 |
[26:40] | Good. Get out. | 很好 走开 |
[26:43] | Now what was it that man with the hair product said? | 那个涂了美发用品的男人说了什么来着 |
[26:46] | Yes, | 对 |
[26:48] | you are not big deal until you’re big deal on camera. | 只有镜头前的大人物才是真正的大人物 |
[26:52] | You are going to make me big deal, | 你要让我成为大人物了 |
[26:53] | Mr. Kevin Harris. | 凯文·哈里斯先生 |
[26:55] | They left the director behind? | 他们把导演留在那里了吗 |
[26:57] | I’ve invited my dearest Czarina and her family | 我已经邀请了尊贵的沙皇皇后和她一家 |
[26:59] | over for dinner. | 来吃晚饭 |
[27:00] | Tonight will be a night that you can remember. | 今晚将是令人难忘的一晚 |
[27:08] | That — that doesn’t sound right. | 那 那个听起来不对 |
[27:10] | What? | 什么 |
[27:11] | The — the laugh, you — you need to nail the laugh | 那 那个笑 你 你得练练笑法 |
[27:13] | before we kill the Romanovs and take the throne. | 赶在我们杀死罗曼诺夫家族夺皇位前 |
[27:15] | It’s a work in progress. How about this? | 又不是最终版 这样如何 |
[27:24] | He’s gonna kill the Romanovs. | 他要杀死罗曼诺夫家族 |
[27:25] | Making him an immortal Czar. | 让他成为永世沙皇 |
[27:29] | We can handle this. | 我们能对付他 |
[27:31] | We can? What about the team? | 我们能吗 那队伍呢 |
[27:32] | Shh, they’re not thinking straight. | 他们现在不能正常思考 |
[27:35] | And their cover’s blown. | 而且他们已经暴露了 |
[27:36] | Look, this up to you and me, B. | 这件事就靠你和我了 B |
[27:38] | We are going to stop this assassination alone. | 我们要独自阻止这场刺杀 |
[27:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:53] | Is this a smudge on this goblet? | 这高脚杯是有一块污点吗 |
[27:56] | Every detail must be perfect. | 每个细节都必须完美 |
[27:58] | Tonight I am dining with the imperial family. | 今晚我是与皇室用餐 |
[28:03] | Take it back. | 拿回去 |
[28:07] | They are going to love the teacakes. | 他们会喜欢茶点的 |
[28:10] | I’ve laced them with cyanide. | 我往里面掺入了氰化物 |
[28:14] | Hello, Kevin, right there. | 凯文 拍这里 |
[28:19] | Your guests have arrived. | 客人来了 |
[28:20] | The Romanovs are here! | 罗曼诺夫家族到了 |
[28:23] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[28:25] | It is such a shame that your daughters could not attend. | 您女儿们不能来真是太遗憾了 |
[28:29] | I know how much they must have missed | 我知道她们一定很想念 |
[28:30] | their uncle Rasputin. | 叔叔拉普斯京 |
[28:32] | Word of your death sent them into mourning, | 她们在为你的死讯哀悼 |
[28:35] | but none were so heartbroken as I. | 但没有谁像我一样悲痛欲绝 |
[28:41] | Music! | 音乐 |
[28:47] | How did you manage to survive being poisoned, shot, | 格里高利 你是怎么从毒杀 枪击 |
[28:52] | and thrown into the river, Grigori? | 以及被扔进河里这些中幸存的 |
[28:54] | Oh, I have a very hardy constitution. | 我身体构造可是非常结实的 |
[28:59] | Oh, damn it, the red wedding’s about to start | 糟糕 血色婚宴就要开始了 |
[29:01] | and I don’t see the teacakes anywhere. | 但我还没找到茶点在哪 |
[29:05] | All I see is cookies. | 我只看到了饼干 |
[29:07] | – Teacakes. – My favorite. | -茶点 -我的最爱 |
[29:10] | The cookies are the teacakes. | 那些饼干就是茶点 |
[29:15] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[29:17] | Forgive me, sire, I saw a bug. | 请原谅我 陛下 我看到了只虫 |
[29:25] | Grigori, what is going on? | 格里高利 这是怎么回事 |
[29:27] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[29:28] | Whoops, I think we forgot the cameraman. | 我想我们忘了摄影师 |
[29:31] | That’s Kevin, the director. | 那是导演凯文 |
[29:32] | He’s really more of an auteur. | 他更像是作者导演 |
[29:34] | We should get out there. | 我们应该过去 |
[29:35] | Sara clearly wants to handle this alone. | 显然莎拉想独自处理这件事 |
[29:38] | But are we gonna let her? | 但我们就任由她如此吗 |
[29:42] | Go. | 走 |
[29:44] | Nicholas, Alexei, come. | 尼古拉斯 阿列克谢 过来 |
[29:47] | Wait! | 站住 |
[29:49] | You will stay exactly where you are. | 你们在这里不许动 |
[29:53] | For years I have flattered you both. | 多年来我一直奉承你们俩 |
[29:56] | Our subjects adore you. Our army needs you. | 我们的臣民崇拜你们 军队需要你们 |
[30:01] | And look at the state of our beloved Russia. | 但看看现在我们伟大俄罗斯的处境 |
[30:06] | Let me guess, you’re the only one that can save it. | 让我猜猜 只有你能拯救它 |
[30:09] | Not today, Grigori. | 但今天没戏了 格里高利 |
[30:10] | Who are you? No matter. | 你是谁 没关系 |
[30:13] | Perhaps I haven’t given an adequate demonstration on my bauble. | 也许我还没有充分展示我的小玩意 |
[30:24] | Attack this serving wench. | 攻击这个女仆 |
[30:45] | Come on, Behrad. Snap out of it. | 快 贝哈德 清醒过来 |
[30:48] | Rasputin. | 拉斯普京 |
[30:50] | The Grand Duchess Anastasia is here. | 阿纳斯塔西娅公爵夫人来了 |
[30:53] | No, Anastasia, run! | 不 阿纳斯塔西娅 快跑 |
[30:55] | So glad you could join our soiree. | 很高兴你能加入我们的晚会 |
[30:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[31:07] | You’re going to have to do better than that. | 你这点力道可不够 |
[31:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:17] | Come on, come on, follow me, go. | 快 快 跟着我 走 |
[31:26] | Move it. | 让开 |
[31:41] | It didn’t hurt. | 一点都不痛 |
[31:43] | All right, this way. | 好 往这边走 |
[31:44] | We’re gonna hide, you’ll be safe. | 我们要躲起来 你们会很安全 |
[31:49] | Look, Sara, I wish I was the person who could say the perfect thing. | 莎拉 我真希望自己能说出完美的语句 |
[31:54] | Behind you. | 小心后面 |
[31:58] | But listen, I’m just–I’m not that person, okay? | 但是 我就不是那种人 好吗 |
[32:01] | Emotions are hard for me and I don’t even know | 情感对我来说很困难 我甚至不知道 |
[32:02] | what restarting the universe means. | 重启宇宙意味着什么 |
[32:04] | Behind you. | 小心后面 |
[32:08] | Listen to me, whatever happened to you, | 听我说 不管你发生了什么 |
[32:11] | okay, whatever happens to you, | 好吗 不管你会发生什么 |
[32:14] | I wanna be the person that’s there for you. Okay? | 我都想在你身边支持你 好吗 |
[32:18] | I’m here for you, Sara. | 我为你存在 莎拉 |
[32:26] | Ava, that was perfect. | 艾娃 你刚刚说得很完美 |
[32:30] | Oh, sorry to ruin the moment, ladies, but we have a problem. | 抱歉打扰了 女士们 我们有麻烦了 |
[32:34] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[32:38] | Kill the imperial family. | 杀了皇室 |
[32:44] | Guys, come on, we don’t need to use violence here. | 各位 别这样 我们不需要使用暴力 |
[32:48] | Ray! | 雷 |
[32:57] | Sara, think of something. | 莎拉 想想办法 |
[32:59] | Hey, Grigori. | 格里高利 |
[33:01] | It’s your big moment, | 这是你的重要时刻 |
[33:02] | don’t you want to ham it up for the cameras? | 你不想冲着镜头表达下吗 |
[33:04] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[33:06] | I’m Grigori Rasputin and I’m unkillable. | 我是格里高利·拉斯普京 我是不死之身 |
[33:18] | Guys? | 各位 |
[33:19] | Where am I? What happened? | 我在哪里 发生了什么 |
[33:21] | Don’t think Ray, just enlarge. | 别想了 雷 变大吧 |
[33:23] | Why’s it so dark in here? | 这里为什么这么黑 |
[33:24] | Am I in a lake? | 我在湖里吗 |
[33:25] | A lake that smells like pierogies? | 煎饺味的湖 |
[33:28] | Ray, do it, get big now. | 雷 快点 快变大 |
[33:30] | Embigify. | 变大 |
[33:31] | Your atomic number is up. | 你的原子序数变大了 |
[33:33] | Now, Ray! | 快点 雷 |
[33:35] | Size… matters! | 大小 很重要 |
[33:42] | Oh no. What did–what did I do? | 不 我干了什么 |
[33:45] | You found your catchphrase, Ray! | 你找到了你的口头禅 雷 |
[33:47] | – What the hell. – Raw meat. | -天啊 -鲜肉 |
[33:49] | – Question is— – Did you get the shot, Kevin? | -问题是 -你拍下来了吗 凯文 |
[33:54] | Uh, yeah I–I got it. | 是 我拍下来了 |
[33:57] | You know, I chalk it up to saving the timeline, | 你知道 我把它看做是拯救时间线 |
[33:59] | and history has to be saved, | 历史必须被拯救 |
[34:00] | and sometimes you have take some people out, I guess. | 而有时得牺牲一些人 |
[34:04] | The public is gonna love this ending | 公众肯定会喜欢这个结局 |
[34:06] | It’s only missing one thing. | 只差一件事 |
[34:25] | Saving history turned out to be a messier job | 拯救历史的工作原来 |
[34:28] | than anyone had anticipated. | 比任何人预想的都更复杂 |
[34:31] | To keep Rasputin from reforming, | 为了防止拉斯普京重组 |
[34:33] | the Legends stored his remains in a series of jars | 传奇将他的遗骸保存在一套 |
[34:36] | that had previously been used for condiments. | 之前用于存放调味品的玻璃罐里 |
[34:45] | You might have thought traveling through time | 也许你们会觉得穿越时间 |
[34:47] | would be a way to find the answers to life’s great mysteries. | 是解决生命中最大谜题的好办法 |
[34:51] | But, it turns out, sometimes you just find more questions. | 但事实上 有时你只会获得更多疑问 |
[35:03] | But one thing is true in any time period. | 但是不论何时 有一件事是肯定的 |
[35:07] | It’s being there for the ones you love | 那就是 陪在你所爱之人的身边 |
[35:09] | that makes the journey worthwhile. | 会让你的人生更有意义 |
[35:23] | Hear that applause? | 听到掌声了吗 |
[35:24] | This movie is not even gonna begin to satiate the Legends craze. | 这部电影根本不够填充观众的传奇热 |
[35:27] | You know what this is? This is a TV show. | 知道接下来该怎么做吗 我们要做成连续剧 |
[35:30] | I’m talking cameras on every mission. | 我是指每个任务都带上摄像机 |
[35:32] | Sara, you okay? You look nauseous. | 莎拉 你没事吧 你看上去像是想吐 |
[35:34] | Yeah, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[35:35] | And now, when you go out there, just be yourselves. | 现在 你们到台上的时候 做自己就好了 |
[35:37] | But, you know, bigger. | 但是 得表现得伟大点 |
[35:38] | Like, bigger how? | 伟大点 什么意思 |
[35:40] | You know, just act heroic. | 就是表现得有英雄气概点 |
[35:41] | You guys have a real “Bad News Bears” Vibe going on. | 你们看上去太有”坏消息传递者”的气质 |
[35:43] | It’s not doing you any favors. | 这可对你们没什么好处 |
[35:45] | Now that you’re big-time, people expect you to put on a show. | 现在你们是大明星了 大家都想看你们表演 |
[35:48] | So you’re asking us not to be ourselves. | 所以你是希望我们不要做自己 |
[35:50] | This guy gets it. | 这个家伙懂了 |
[35:52] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[36:03] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[36:04] | We are the Legends, | 我们是传奇 |
[36:06] | and we just wanted to say thank you for watching our film. | 我们想要谢谢大家来观看这场电影 |
[36:09] | We hope that you enjoyed it. | 希望你们能够喜欢 |
[36:20] | Of course, none of it was real. | 当然了 所有的一切都不是真的 |
[36:24] | No, wait–it’s not real? | 等一下 不是真的 |
[36:26] | Excuse me? She’s joking. | 你说什么 她开玩笑的 |
[36:29] | No, I’m not. Come on, time travel? | 我不是开玩笑 拜托 穿越时间 |
[36:31] | I mean, it’s the biggest hoax in history. | 这是历史上最大的骗局了 |
[36:33] | Am I right? | 不是吗 |
[36:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[36:34] | I mean, it’s obvious that this is all fake. | 很明显这些都是骗人的了 |
[36:36] | How could Rasputin speak English? | 拉斯普京怎么会讲英语呢 |
[36:38] | You told me it was temporal linguistic dysplasia. | 你跟我说那是暂时的语言异常 |
[36:40] | I mean, if we had so much as coughed, | 我是说 仅仅是我们咳嗽一下 |
[36:42] | our modern germs would have wiped out half the population. | 我们的现代细菌就能消灭当时的一半人口 |
[36:45] | Why wouldn’t we just find baby Hitler, | 为什么我们不直接找到婴儿希特勒 |
[36:47] | and make him wrestle baby Stalin? | 让他和婴儿斯大林摔跤呢 |
[36:49] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[36:49] | The special effects were kind of questionable. | 那些特技效果也不怎么样 |
[36:53] | We still believe in you! | 我们还是相信你们 |
[36:54] | Shut up, it’s not real. | 闭嘴吧 这不是真的 |
[36:57] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[36:58] | I guess that just means | 我猜 这就告诉了你们 |
[36:59] | don’t believe everything you see on camera. | 不要全盘相信在视频里看到的东西 |
[37:02] | Yeah, it was all just a big, fake spectacle | 没错 这就是大型虚假的奇异演出 |
[37:03] | just like Heyworld last year. | 就像去年的海伍德乐园一样 |
[37:04] | We are all a bunch of frauds. | 我们就是一群骗子 |
[37:07] | Big frauds, everybody. | 一群大骗子 各位 |
[37:09] | You guys ruined my movie. | 你们毁了我的电影 |
[37:11] | – Yeah, sorry. – Legends of losers! | -是啊 抱歉 -失败者传奇 |
[37:20] | This is for the best, right? | 这样最好了 是吧 |
[37:21] | Maybe, maybe not? I don’t know. | 也许是 也许不是 我也不知道 |
[37:23] | I feel like I’m supposed to say that. | 我感觉我当时应该那么说 |
[37:24] | We’re better off. Fame messes with people. | 我们最好还是隐藏幕后 名誉毁人 |
[37:26] | Still have that money problem. | 还是有金钱上的难题 |
[37:28] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[37:31] | Mick? | 米克 |
[37:36] | I steal things. | 我偷东西 |
[37:39] | Whoa, is that a Fabergé egg. | 这是法贝热彩蛋吗 |
[37:42] | What’s that worth? | 这值多少钱 |
[37:44] | 50 million. | 五千万 |
[37:46] | Whoa, careful with that, babes. | 轻拿轻放啊 宝贝 |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:51] | John. | 约翰 |
[37:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[37:53] | Oh, I heard your movie premier was in town tonight, | 我听说今晚你的电影首映 |
[37:56] | so I thought I’d pop in. | 就顺道过来看一下 |
[38:00] | Well, just make yourself at home then | 那您随意 |
[38:03] | Why can’t he ever just be normal? | 他怎么就不能正常点呢 |
[38:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:11] | Yeah, I need to borrow something. | 我需要借点东西 |
[38:13] | Rasputin wasn’t an isolated incident. | 拉斯普京不是个独立的事件 |
[38:17] | Not isolated, what do you mean? | 不是独立事件 什么意思 |
[38:20] | Okay, hey, whoa no, no, don’t! | 好吧 别 别 |
[38:22] | Don’t– | 别 |
[38:30] | I’m putting an end to this. | 我要了结它 |
[38:31] | Wait, are you trying to go back to Hell? | 等一下 你这是要回到地狱吗 |
[38:35] | Soul become my soul, flesh become my flesh. | 让我们灵魂相通 血肉相融 |
[38:38] | Hades, firstborn of Cronos, | 哈迪斯 克洛诺斯之子 |
[38:40] | I call upon you. | 我召唤你 |
[38:42] | Hey, John, there’s gotta be another way. | 约翰 肯定还有别的方法 |
[38:45] | I’ll return when the sigil is complete. | 当魔印完成时 我就会回来 |
[38:49] | John, you take care, you lunatic. | 约翰 多保重 你个疯子 |
[38:55] | I always do, love, I always do. | 我会的 亲爱的 我一直都会 |
[39:10] | You know, sometimes what happens on this ship | 有时候这个飞船上发生的事情 |
[39:12] | really would be hard for an audience to follow. | 真的很让观众摸不着头脑 |
[39:20] | That love letter you wrote. | 你的那封情书 |
[39:22] | It’s good. | 写的好 |
[39:24] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[39:26] | Gee, thank you, Mick. | 哇 谢谢 米克 |
[39:29] | This means so much coming from you. | 这句话由你说出来格外有意义 |
[39:31] | Listen, um, I’m giving up the writing. | 听着 我放弃写作了 |
[39:34] | It’s getting in the way of my thievery. | 它妨碍我偷窃 |
[39:35] | So I’m handing the Rebecca Silver novels over to you. | 我把瑞贝卡·西尔弗小说的版权给你了 |
[39:39] | Someone deserving. | 你应得的 |
[39:44] | Me? | 我 |
[39:46] | This is–this is so much. Are you sure? | 这也太贵重了 你确定吗 |
[39:49] | Yes, I’m sure. It’s why I’m saying it. | 我确定 所以我才说出来 |
[39:55] | There’s a novelist inside you. | 你身上有小说家的料子 |
[39:59] | There’s more inside of me than just Wolfie? | 我身上不只有大狼吗 |
[40:02] | Yes, that’s right. | 当然 |
[40:07] | Well, it was great living with you on the Waverider. | 跟你在乘波号一起的日子很开心 |
[40:11] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[40:13] | I can’t stay here to write. I need to be free. | 我不能在这写作 我需要自由 |
[40:17] | I need to fall in love and break hearts. | 我要经历恋爱和心碎 |
[40:20] | I can’t do Rebecca Silver justice here. | 在这里我无法当好瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[40:23] | But–but I– | 但是我 |
[40:23] | But you tried writing on the ship and ran out of ideas? | 但是你在船上写作 却才思枯竭 |
[40:27] | I mean, frankly, Mick, your latest novel “Carjacked,” | 米克 坦白的说 你最近的小说《劫车》 |
[40:30] | it sucked. | 太烂了 |
[40:32] | But don’t worry, Rebecca Silver is about to have her comeback. | 但是别担心 瑞贝卡·西尔弗的水准会回来的 |
[40:38] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[40:44] | You were my favorite. | 你是我的最爱 |
[40:53] | How’s it going, Gideon? | 怎么样了 吉迪恩 |
[40:55] | The phantom memory scrub is proceeding without a hitch. | 幻影记忆清除正在顺利进行中 |
[40:57] | The flaws only go as far back as the last two years. | 只剩下近两年还有些缺陷 |
[41:00] | Oh, it feels good to get my thoughts straight. | 思路清晰感觉真好 |
[41:02] | Good work, Giddy. | 干得好 吉迪 |
[41:04] | I’m turning in. | 我要去睡了 |
[41:06] | Goodnight, B. | 晚安 B |
[41:07] | Don’t stay up too late, Nate. | 别睡太晚 内特 |
[41:08] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[41:09] | Doctor Heywood? | 海伍德博士 |
[41:11] | I have encountered a glitch during the Heyworld event. | 在海伍德乐园事件上遇到了故障 |
[41:14] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[41:31] | Nate. | 内特 |
[41:34] | If you’re seeing this, | 如果你正在看这个影像 |
[41:34] | we altered my future at Heyworld. | 在海伍德乐园 我们改变了我的未来 |
[41:36] | I don’t know where I’ll be or who I’ll be but– | 我不知道我会在哪或是会变成谁 但是 |
[41:39] | I know that I love you. | 我知道我爱你 |
[41:43] | Find me. | 来找我 |
[41:46] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[41:47] | Gideon, who was that? Play it again. | 吉迪恩 那是谁 再放一遍 |
[41:49] | Memory scrub complete. | 记忆清除完成 |