Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Where are we? 我们在哪
[00:06] At the Dawn of Time. 在时间之初
[00:15] Well, look who’s finally… 你可终于…
[00:19] – Awake. – Alex. -醒了 -艾丽克斯
[00:21] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 抱歉 真对不起
[00:22] No, no, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. 不 不 不 没事 没事
[00:24] Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream? 你没事吧 是不是做噩梦了
[00:26] I don’t know. I’m– 我不知道
[00:29] How did I get here? 我是怎么到这里的
[00:31] Well, you fell asleep in front of the TV, 你在电视机前睡着了
[00:33] and you just looked so peaceful, 看你睡得很香
[00:35] so I didn’t have the heart to move you to the bed. 我就没忍心把你抬到床上
[00:39] The–the Dawn of Time. 在 在时间之初
[00:41] Dawn of Time. 时间之初
[00:42] Is that what you were watching before you nodded off? 这是你睡着前看的电视剧吗
[00:44] Wait. What is– 慢着 这是
[00:49] This isn’t right. 这不对劲
[00:50] Well, I mean, it’s right, but it’s not right 我是说 这是对的 但这不对劲
[00:52] because it’s right. 因为一切都对了
[00:53] I see the White Martian did a number on you last night. 看来昨晚白火星人让你受累了
[00:56] White Martian? 白火星人
[00:56] White Martian. 白火星人
[00:58] Listen, I gotta run. 我该走了
[00:59] 最新消息 白火星人再一次被超女逮捕
[00:59] Kelly and I are trying out a new indoor rowing class 我和凯莉准备去试一下新的室内赛艇课
[01:01] in downtown, so are you–you sure you’re okay? 就在市区 你确定你没事
[01:06] I’m fine. 我没事
[01:08] I’m fine. 我没事
[01:10] Okay. 那就好
[01:13] – Alex. – Yeah? -艾利克斯 -怎么了
[01:15] I love you. 我爱你
[01:18] I love you too. 我也爱你
[01:25] – Nia. – Kara. -尼娅 -卡拉
[01:26] It’s good to hear your voice. 真高兴听到你的声音
[01:28] Well, it would be better to see my face. 能面对面岂不是更棒
[01:30] Where are you? The ceremony’s about to start. 你在哪里 典礼马上就要开始了
[01:32] Ceremony? 什么典礼
[01:33] They’re awarding 他们马上要
[01:33] the Nobel Peace Prize any minute. 颁发诺贝尔和平奖了
[01:36] Don’t worry, I saved you a seat, 别担心 我给你留了座位
[01:38] but that lady from the gazette is giving me angry eyes. 但是那个宪报记者正虎视眈眈地看着我
[01:42] If you miss this, Andrea’s gonna blow a gasket. 你要是错过了 安德里亚肯定会大发雷霆
[01:45] Please take your seats. 请各位入座
[01:46] Good timing. 真及时
[01:48] I had a really weird dream last night. 我昨晚做了一个奇怪的梦
[01:51] Could you maybe help me interpret it? 你能帮我解读一下吗
[01:54] What happened? 怎么了
[01:54] The world ended, but, like, all the worlds. 世界末日 而且是 所有的世界
[02:00] All of them. 全部毁灭
[02:02] That’s dramatic even for us. 这也太夸张了 即便对我们来说
[02:05] And now I’m proud to introduce the winner 现在很荣幸为大家宣布
[02:07] of this year’s Nobel Peace Prize, 本年度诺贝尔和平奖得主
[02:09] Lex Luthor. 莱克斯·卢瑟
[02:16] Nia, Nia, am I still dreaming? 尼娅 尼娅 我是在做梦吗
[02:20] I know, right. 可不是吗
[02:20] It is so great when this award goes to someone 这个奖项颁给实至名归的人
[02:23] who actually deserves it. 真是太棒了
[02:39] We live in dangerous times. 我们生活在多灾多难的时代
[02:42] Earth is a dangerous place. 地球是一个危险的地方
[02:46] I suppose that’s why people love superheroes so much. 这也是人们热爱超级英雄的原因
[02:49] The power, the chutzpah of someone who can 那种力量 那种比高速子弹
[02:54] fly faster than a speeding bullet. 飞得还快的魄力
[02:57] But that’s what makes this so special. 但这也是我能获奖的特别之处
[03:01] I don’t have any powers. 我没有任何超能力
[03:02] I can’t leap tall buildings in a single bound, 不能纵身一跃 跳上高楼
[03:05] but I have dedicated my life to fighting 但我的一生都致力于
[03:09] on the side of humanity, and to be recognized for that 为人类奋斗 能够得到认可
[03:12] is more than I can put into words, 胜过了千言万语
[03:15] so I will just say 因此我只想说
[03:17] I stand with mankind. 我永远站在人类身边
[03:25] I’m gonna throw up. 我要吐了
[03:27] Are you still feeling weird? 你还不舒服吗
[03:29] We should get you to the med bay. 应该送你去医疗室
[03:30] You did not seem okay this morning. 你今天早上就不太对劲
[03:31] Oh, no, no, I’m fine. I’m just disoriented. 不用 我没事 只是有点迷糊
[03:34] The world is–what was Lex doing up there? 这世界有点… 领奖的怎么是莱克斯
[03:38] Well, they keep throwing all these awards at him. 他不断被授予各种奖项
[03:40] He doesn’t usually accept them in person, 他一般都不会亲自去领奖
[03:41] but this one meant a lot to him. 但是这个奖对他意义非凡
[03:43] People think he’s a good guy? 人们觉得他是个好人吗
[03:45] Kara, we’re talking about Lex Luther. 卡拉 我们说的可是莱克斯·卢瑟
[03:47] He’s the best guy. 他是最好的人
[03:48] No, he’s not. He’s a psychopathic lunatic. 他才不是 他是个精神错乱的疯子
[03:52] What? No, he’s the boss. 什么 不可能 他可是老大
[03:55] And he’s your number one supporter. 而且他是你的头号支持者
[03:57] I mean, besides Lena. 我是说 除了莉娜之外
[03:58] And all the times that they defended you to the president– 他还那么多次在总统面前为你辩护
[04:01] what has gotten into you. 你是怎么了
[04:04] Hang on, what-wha–wait, did you just say “Boss”? 等一下 什么 等等 你刚才说他是老大吗
[04:13] I don’t– 我没…
[04:15] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[04:17] Alex, are we– 艾丽克斯 我们是不是…
[04:20] Supergirl. 超女
[04:21] J’onn. 荣恩
[04:22] I know you must be confused. 我知道你肯定很困惑
[04:24] I was too, but it happened. 我也是 但事情确实发生了
[04:27] It all happened. 都是真的
[04:30] Why are we the only two that remember? 为什么只有我们两个记得
[04:32] What are we that they are not? 我们和他们有什么不同
[04:34] Paragons. 完人
[04:35] We helped Oliver restart the universe. 我们帮助奥利弗重启了宇宙
[04:37] And this is the result. 这就是结果
[04:41] I suspect there will be more such changes 我认为还会有更多类似的变化
[04:42] that are yet to reveal themselves. 在未来会持续出现
[04:46] Well, there’s something happening downtown. 市区出事了
[04:47] – I’ll send a team. – No, no, no, it’s fine. -我派个小队去 -不不不 没事的
[04:50] I need to punch something. 我需要揍点什么
[05:11] Look who came to join the fun. 看看是谁来玩了
[05:13] I’m sorry. Who are you? 抱歉 你是哪位
[05:15] Weather Witch. 天气女巫
[05:17] And you are no match for my wrath. 你无法匹敌我的怒火
[05:21] Oh, look, I’m having not so great a day, 你看 我今天过得不怎么样
[05:24] which is actually your bad luck. 也就是说你倒霉了
[05:30] Sorry, she’s one of mine. 抱歉 她是我那边的
[05:33] Well, what’s she doing on my Earth? 她在我地球上做什么
[05:35] What? 什么
[05:36] Wait, wait, what are you doing on my Earth? 等等 你在我的地球上做什么
[05:39] Your Earth? This is my Earth. 你的地球 这是我的地球
[05:42] – I thought- – I thought– -我以为 -我以为
[05:46] Supergirl, Flash, I just love it when you guys team up. 超女 闪电侠 我特喜欢你们组队
[05:51] Would you sign this for me please? 你们能给我签个名吗
[05:52] Oh, sure, um-Wait, you know both of us? 可以 等下 你知道我们俩
[05:56] And it’s normal to see us together? 而且我们俩一起出现很正常
[05:59] Well, normally you’d also have 通常你们还会有
[06:01] Green Arrow and a Legend or two. 绿箭侠和一两个传奇
[06:03] Last year, even Batwoman joined in. 去年 蝙蝠女都加入了
[06:05] Make that out to Marv. M-A-R-V. 请签给马文 马 文
[06:07] – Thank you. – Marv, M-A-R-V. -谢谢 -马文
[06:09] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[06:10] Marv, as far as you know, how long have Supergirl and I 马文 据你所知 在这个地球上
[06:13] and all the rest of us been working together 我和超女还有其他人一起合作
[06:17] on this Earth? 有多久了
[06:20] Uh, since forever? 从一开始就是
[06:44] The hell? 怎么回事
[06:51] Call for help. Now! 去叫帮助 快
[07:11] How did I get back here? 我怎么回到这里了
[07:26] Ray, where are you? 雷 你在哪里
[07:29] – Hey, Cap, over here. – Ray. -船长 在这边 -雷
[07:35] Hey, you okay? 你没事吧
[07:36] Not that I’m ever one to question a hug. 我并不是说觉得拥抱不妥
[07:38] What was the last thing that you remember? 你最后记得的是什么
[07:40] Uh, portaling to this location on your orders. 根据你的命令传送到这个地点
[07:43] You don’t remember coming here for trivia night 你不记得来这里参加问答之夜
[07:45] and being teleported to an alternate Waverider 然后被传送到一个异世界乘波号上
[07:48] to stop the multiverse from being destroyed? 去阻止多元宇宙被毁灭吗
[07:50] Wait, was there a crossover? 等下 是有联动发生了吗
[07:51] Were we invited? Did we win? 我们被邀请了吗 我们赢了吗
[07:54] That’s certainly how it looks. 看起来是的
[07:56] Did you just hear– 你有没有听到
[07:59] It’s good to see you’re both safe. 看到你俩都安全真好
[08:01] J’onn, that’s a neat trick. 荣恩 这把戏不错
[08:03] Wait, you know J’onn Jonnz from Supergirl’s Earth? 等下 你知道超女地球的荣恩·荣兹
[08:07] Of course I know J’onn. 我当然认识荣恩
[08:08] Wait, go back. 等下 倒回去
[08:09] Supergirl has her own Earth? 超女有她自己的地球吗
[08:12] Not anymore. 不再有了
[08:14] When we restarted the universe, our worlds combined, 当我们重启宇宙后 我们的世界合并了
[08:17] and only we Paragons know it was ever any different. 只有我们完人知道有不同处
[08:21] Okay. Sorry guys I’m the last to hear. 好 抱歉伙计们 我是最后知道的
[08:23] Here, this’ll be faster. 来 这样更快些
[08:29] Whoa, there was a multiverse. 曾经有个多元宇宙
[08:32] It all got destroyed. 多元宇宙全被毁灭了
[08:33] There’s an evil Batman, 还有个邪恶蝙蝠侠
[08:34] and there’s a me that’s a super me? 还有个超人版本的我
[08:36] It’ll take him some time 他得花点时间
[08:37] to assimilate to this new paradigm. 才能消化这个改变
[08:39] I have been going from city to city 我挨个城市走访
[08:41] restoring the memories of our compatriots as best I can. 尽量恢复我们战友的记忆
[08:44] And what about Oliver? 那奥利弗呢
[08:46] There’s been no sign of him. 他踪影全无
[08:51] Hey, where are you going? 你要去哪里
[08:53] To find my friend. 去找我的朋友
[08:59] Oliver! 奥利弗
[09:04] Oliver! 奥利弗
[09:18] Sara. 莎拉
[09:21] I need to talk to you guys– 我得和你们谈谈
[09:23] We already know. 我们已经知道了
[09:26] We already know. 我们已经知道了
[09:27] Martian J’onn came by 火星人荣恩来过
[09:29] and gave us a splitting headache. 让我们头痛欲裂了一下
[09:33] It all happened, didn’t it? 这些都真正发生过 是不是
[09:36] He died twice, Sara. 他死了两次 莎拉
[09:39] Yeah. 对
[09:41] I wasn’t there both times. 我两次都不在
[09:48] Both times I failed him. 两次我都辜负了他
[09:50] – Dig, you– – I’m so sorry. -狄格 你 -非常对不起
[09:52] It’s okay. 没事的
[09:55] I wasn’t there. 我那时不在
[10:00] He was my brother. 他是我兄弟
[10:03] I know. 我明白
[10:05] Listen to me. 听我说
[10:07] Look, we all–we all died, 我们都死了
[10:10] the entire universe, the multiverse. 整个宇宙 多元宇宙都毁灭了
[10:13] Now we’re back 现在我们又复活了
[10:15] that means, Oliver, he might be back too. 这意味着奥利弗可能也复活了
[10:23] After the brain dump… 记忆传输之后
[10:25] We had Felicity run a global search. 我们让费利西蒂在全球搜索了一下
[10:28] I mean, nobody’s better at finding people, 没人比她更擅长找人
[10:31] but they’ve got to be here to be found. 但她也只能找到本身存在的人
[10:33] You don’t know. 你不懂
[10:34] Look, when Oliver died, he became something else. 奥利弗死后 他成为了另一个存在
[10:38] He–he called it the Spectre. 他称之为幽灵
[10:41] Then maybe, Felicity, she just can’t find him in that form. 可能费利西蒂找不到那种形态的他
[10:46] Dig, she just can’t find him in this form– 狄格 她找不到那种形态的他
[10:48] Sara… 莎拉…
[10:55] Sara, gone is gone. 莎拉 死了就是死了
[10:58] He’s gone. 他死了
[11:27] J’onn, what are you doing here? 荣恩 你在这里做什么
[11:30] Is something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[11:31] Not anymore, no thanks to him. 现在没事了 不是他的功劳
[11:35] Do you know why he’s like this? 你知道他为什么成这样了吗
[11:39] And now so do you. 你现在也知道了
[11:41] Oliver! 奥利弗
[11:50] This is all his fault. 这都是他的错
[11:52] He’s the one who released the Anti-Monitor. 是他放出了反监视者
[11:54] He paid dearly for his misjudgment, 他为自己的错误判断付出了惨痛代价
[11:57] but not as much as some others. 但没有其他人惨痛
[12:03] What happened? Where am I? 发生了什么 我在哪里
[12:05] How did I get here? 我怎么在这里
[12:07] You nearly damned us all to hell, Nash Wells! 你差点把我们都害死了 纳什·威尔斯
[12:12] Well, that’s an introduction. 这介绍词真别致
[12:13] Who the hell are you and what are you talking about? 你是谁 你在说什么
[12:15] You need to stay calm. 你得保持冷静
[12:16] Your system’s still recovering. 你的身体还在恢复
[12:18] You–you need to calm down. 你得冷静下来
[12:21] I’m not gonna stay here, 我不要留在这里
[12:22] get lectured by some government suit who– 被穿着政府制服的人说教
[12:32] God. 老天
[12:36] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 对不起 很抱歉
[12:38] And so you should be. This is all your fault! 你应该抱歉 这都是你的错
[12:43] It is my fault. 是我的错
[12:46] But you–you solved it. 但你解除了它
[12:49] You and the others, you saved the universe. 你和其他人 你们拯救了宇宙
[12:51] You fixed my mistake. 你们挽救了我的错误
[12:53] Right? 对吗
[12:56] Not entirely. 不完全是
[13:02] It’s true. 是真的
[13:03] We all live on the same Earth now. 我们现在都活在同一个地球上
[13:06] Our Earths must have merged 在我们帮奥利弗重启宇宙时
[13:07] when we helped Oliver reboot the universe. 我们的地球一定是合并在一起了
[13:08] I can’t believe it. 难以置信
[13:10] What are you guys doing here? 你们怎么来了
[13:11] I had to see if it was true. 我必须要看看是不是真的
[13:13] The DEO, CatCo, all of National City 超查部 凯特科 整个纳欣诺市
[13:15] is on this Earth now. Even Argo’s up there. 现在都在这个地球上 就连阿尔戈也在上面
[13:18] We did it. We saved everyone. 我们成功了 我们拯救了所有人
[13:21] Not everyone. 不是所有人
[13:29] Oliver. 奥利弗
[13:32] He didn’t make it. 他没活下来
[13:36] Guess we just have to face facts. 看来我们只能面对现实
[13:38] No, that’s not– that’s– 不 那不是…
[13:41] Why did he give everyone else a fresh start but not himself? 他什么给大家一个新的开始 却不给自己呢
[13:46] Maybe this was the only way, Kara. 也许这是唯一的办法 卡拉
[13:48] Maybe his sacrifice made all of this possible. 也许他的牺牲才让一切重生
[13:54] Him for us. 用他自己换取了我们
[14:00] – What is that? – We’re being attacked. -怎么了 -我们正遭受攻击
[14:02] By who? 是谁
[14:08] You wouldn’t believe it if I told you. 就算我告诉你们 你们也不会相信
[14:23] Beebo hungry. 碧波饿了
[14:36] How the hell did Beebo get here? 碧波怎么来到这里的
[14:38] Isn’t the more pressing question 目前更紧迫的问题不该是
[14:39] why is there a giant Beebo walking down the street? 为什么有个巨型碧波走在街上吗
[14:41] Well, this wouldn’t be the first time. 这倒也不是第一次了
[14:44] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[14:45] That’s right. 对了
[14:45] Wally told us about the time you guys used those totems 沃利和我们说那次你们利用图腾
[14:48] to turn yourselves into a giant Beebo 把自己变成了巨型碧波
[14:49] to fight a time demon. 来对抗时间恶魔
[14:50] I guess it’s not a long story. 看来可以长话短说
[14:52] Could that be what’s happening here? 现在这个是一样的情况吗
[14:54] Ava, Nate, you there? 艾娃 内特 你们在吗
[14:55] I need a twenty on Behrad and his totem. 我需要知道贝哈德和其图腾的下落
[14:57] Sara, are you okay? 莎拉 你没事吧
[14:59] Ray called us to tell us you were on some special mission. 雷打给我们 跟我们说你们在执行特别任务
[15:01] But he’s a little flimsy with the deets, 但是他没细说
[15:03] so what’s the haps, Cap? 所以事情怎么样了 船长
[15:04] Yeah, we’ve been busy saving the multiverse. 我们一直忙着拯救多元宇宙
[15:06] You got shanghaied into another crossover, didn’t you? 你们又被拉去联动了 是吧
[15:11] Yeah, kind of. 算是吧
[15:12] Whoa, whoa. Did they kidnap you? 他们绑架你了吗
[15:13] This is a classic crossover move. 这就是典型的联动手法
[15:15] We tell ’em we’re too busy, they commit a felony. 我们跟他们说忙不过来 他们就去搞大事
[15:17] Guys, Beebo is rampaging through Star City. 各位 碧波正在摧毁星城
[15:20] Does Behrad have his totem? 贝哈德身上有他的图腾吗
[15:22] Beebo? That doesn’t make any sense. 碧波 这不对啊
[15:23] You would need all six totems to make that happen, 你需要六枚图腾才能成功
[15:25] and Behrad’s definitely still on the ship. 贝哈德肯定还在船上
[15:27] All right, I gotta go. 好吧 我得挂了
[15:28] Wait, do you need help? 等等 你需要帮忙吗
[15:29] No, stay in DC. 不 待在华府
[15:30] I don’t want any more of my people 我不想再让我的人
[15:31] getting roped into this mess. 卷进这场混乱当中
[15:33] Well, here’s the thing. 好吧 事情是这样的
[15:34] One of us is kind of already there. 我们其中一个人好像已经在那里了
[15:38] Who? 谁
[15:39] 瑞贝卡·西尔弗 签名售书会 就在今日
[15:40] And who should I make this out to? 我该签谁的名字
[15:42] Doris. 多莉丝
[15:43] I’m such a huge fan, Rebecca. 我非常仰慕你 丽贝卡
[15:46] I mean, what should I call you? 我应该怎么称呼你呢
[15:48] Rebecca’s fine. 丽贝卡挺好的
[15:49] To Doris. 赠予多莉丝
[15:51] Thanks for the passion, love– 谢谢你的热衷 亲爱的
[16:10] Fur ball. 毛球
[16:11] Oh my. 天啊
[16:17] Oh, man, I can’t believe Nate’s gonna miss seeing Beebo. 天啊 不敢相信内特要错过碧波了
[16:19] He’s gonna be so jealous. 他一定会很嫉妒的
[16:21] Here he comes. 他来了
[16:23] What’s the plan? 有什么计划
[16:24] Smile, Beebo. 笑一个 碧波
[16:26] What? 什么
[16:27] Are you– 你…
[16:28] Oh, sorry, you guys don’t wanna be in it? 抱歉 你们不想被拍进去吗
[16:30] Oh, bad timing. 好吧 时机不对
[16:31] Is this seriously happening right now? 他不是真这样吧
[16:33] Well, maybe it’s a good thing. 也许这是好事
[16:34] Guess we could all use the distraction. 看来我们都需要分散一下注意力
[16:36] Right, compartmentalize, focus on the work, good idea. 划分一下 专注于工作 好主意
[16:38] Guys, Beebo’s still on the warpath. 大伙 碧波还在暴走
[16:40] Any suggestions on how we take him down? 有办法对付他吗
[16:43] Hey, what is that? 那是什么
[16:44] That’s a utility truck. Why? 通用货车 怎么
[16:47] Are you guys ready to do a tag team trip up? 准备来场车轮战怎么样
[16:49] Yeah. What do you have in mind? 行 你想怎么搞
[16:50] All right, Supergirl, Atom, keep him contained. 这样 超女和原子侠 你们控制住他
[16:53] Flash, use those cables to your left. 闪电侠 用你左边的电缆
[16:54] – Got it. – All right. -明白 -行
[16:55] Can do. 没问题
[16:58] Beebo want cuddles! 碧波要抱抱
[17:03] Is this actually happening? 我们是在现实中吗
[17:04] Is this what all the crossovers are like? 联动都这么搞的吗
[17:06] Yes and not exactly. 是的 并不是
[17:07] I’m never letting my child watch that show again. 我再也不让我小孩看这剧了
[17:10] Done. 好了
[17:11] All right, now get him moving. 好的 接着就让他动起来
[17:12] Die, fur ball! 受死吧 毛球怪
[17:14] Mick? 米克
[17:15] That blue bastard ruined my book signing! 臭蓝球怪毁了我书的签售会
[17:19] Okay, everybody get ready to pull. 好 大家准备拉
[17:22] Here, take it. Take it. 来 拿好
[17:25] – The bigger they are– – The harder they– -个头越大 -跌得越…
[17:28] Fall! 狠
[17:33] Thanks, Supergirl. 谢了 超女
[17:34] What the hell? 搞什么
[17:39] Guys, something’s off. 各位 出问题了
[17:41] I’m not reading any known elements, 我读不出任何已知的元素
[17:42] nothing off the periodic table. 周期表上没一个匹配
[17:48] I don’t think the rules apply to 50-foot talking plush toy. 那些规律对这会说话的50英尺毛绒玩具不管用
[17:51] Kate’s here too. 凯特也来了
[17:52] That’s–uh, sorry. What were you saying? 真是 抱歉 你说什么
[17:56] It’s unnatural. 它是非自然的
[17:59] Alien? 外星人吗
[18:00] Or magic? 还是魔法
[18:01] Sara, don’t you and the Legends 莎拉 你和传奇们
[18:02] deal with that kind of stuff all the time? 不是整天对付这种东西吗
[18:04] Or maybe it’s just here to keep us talking. 它也可能只是为了让我们分心
[18:06] A diversion. 调虎离山
[18:08] But for what? 为什么
[18:09] I know what I’d do. 我知道我会去做什么
[18:13] It is finally time for Sargon the Sorcerer 萨尔贡法师终于
[18:18] to claim his reward! 要拿回宝藏了
[18:21] Oh, and buy that beautiful timeshare in Bogota. 然后买个波哥大的分时度假
[18:27] Come on, man, Beebo? 拜托 大哥 利用碧波
[18:29] Is nothing sacred? 就不能有点底线吗
[18:30] You know, it’s a smart move. 你这招是挺聪明
[18:32] Distracting all the fuzz 把所有人的注意力
[18:33] with giant fuzz, but someone should have told you. 转到那个大块头上 但是没人告诉你吗
[18:36] Beebo, he’s off limits. 碧波 他可不是让你随便动的
[18:44] Beebo! 碧波
[18:49] Got him again. 又赢了
[18:53] So how normal was that for everyone? 对你们来说 这算多正常
[18:55] And don’t say very. 不要告诉我很正常
[18:57] Oh, well, with this new Earth, just may be. 因为这里是新地球 就还好吧
[18:59] Well, dear God, I hope not. 天啊 我可受不了
[19:04] What is that? 瓶里是什么
[19:06] Alcohol. 酒
[19:12] Rory, huh? 你叫罗里 是吧
[19:14] We had a Rory once on our team. 我们团队以前也有个罗里
[19:16] We did. 对
[19:20] What’s this? 怎么回事
[19:21] Was there a memo that went out 潜入我们秘密地堡的技术
[19:22] on how to infiltrate our secret bunker? 什么时候被泄露了吗
[19:24] Why are you here? 你来干什么
[19:25] I’m here to warn you. You see this? 我来警告你们 看到这个了没
[19:27] This gauntlet is primed to detect antimatter 这个手套能检测反物质
[19:30] of which there has been a massive surge 而在星城这个附近检测到了
[19:32] in the Star City area. 反物质含量急剧上升
[19:34] Okay, well, you’re about two hours too late. 是 不过你来晚了两个小时
[19:36] Yeah, already took care of it. 问题我们已经解决了
[19:37] Did you really? My readings say different. 是吗 我这里的结果显示还没有
[19:40] This thing ain’t over. 这事还没完
[19:42] As a matter of fact, it’s just beginning. 事实上 一切才刚刚开始
[19:52] Something’s not right. 出问题了
[19:53] – That thing still working? – Yeah, it’s working. -那东西还有用吗 -有用
[19:55] I built it myself. It’s infallible. 这是我自己做的 万无一失
[19:57] Yeah, but you’re still detecting traces of antimatter. 是 但你还在检测反物质
[20:00] Then our fight isn’t done, is it? 这场仗还没打完 对吗
[20:02] No. 没完
[20:03] Or worse, it’s starting up all over again. 可能更糟 一切都要重头再来过
[20:16] How’d you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[20:19] You feel that gust of wind a few seconds ago? 你感觉到几秒前的那阵风了吗
[20:21] That was me. 那是我
[20:22] I did a quick search of the whole city for you. 我为你搜查了整座城市
[20:26] When you didn’t come back for the post-Beebo celebration, 你没回来参加碧波庆祝聚会
[20:28] I got a little worried. 我有点担心
[20:31] Yeah. 是啊
[20:34] See that tree over there? 看见那棵树了吗
[20:37] My sister and I, we used to race to the top 我和我姐姐小时候经常
[20:39] when we were little. 比赛看谁先爬上树顶
[20:40] I’d win every time. 我每次都赢
[20:44] I used to think it was because I was a better climber, 我以前还以为是我爬树厉害
[20:46] but now I think Laurel let me win 但现在我想应该是劳蕾尔让着我
[20:51] ’cause she knew I was a sore loser. 因为她知道我输不起
[20:55] A lot has changed since then. 在那之后很多事情都变了
[20:59] I was an assassin. 我成了刺客
[21:02] I was dead, now I’m the captain of a friggin’ time ship. 我死了 现在是艘时间飞船的船长
[21:07] One thing remains the same. I’m still a sore loser. 只有一件事没变 我还是个输不起的人
[21:14] I know it’s—it’s hard 我知道这很难
[21:18] not having Oliver here with us. 没有奥利弗在我们身边
[21:21] But look at what his sacrifice made possible. 但看看他的牺牲成就了什么
[21:24] Our world is–it’s different… 我们的世界 不一样了
[21:29] But at least it’s safe. 至少是安全的
[21:31] Yeah. 是啊
[21:34] He was just the last tether to my old life, you know? 他是我和过去之间唯一的联系 你知道吗
[21:41] And he was the only person left who knew me 而且他是唯一在我还是我的时候
[21:44] when I was just…me. 就认识我的人
[21:49] With him gone, my connection to this world, 他不在了 我和这个世界
[21:52] this place, to that tree… 这个地方 那棵树的联系
[21:58] It’s gone. 就不见了
[22:02] I know what it’s like to lose family. 我知道失去家人的滋味
[22:07] My mom, my dad, 我母亲 我父亲
[22:10] each death felt like 每个人去世都让人觉得
[22:13] there was no moving forward, like 无力前进 好像
[22:16] life would never be the same. 生活将不再一样
[22:21] And I was right it’s not the same, 我是对的 的确不一样了
[22:22] but…somehow it’s okay. 但… 好像也没关系
[22:28] Family isn’t just the people that you grew up with. 家人不仅仅是陪你一起长大的人
[22:30] It’s the people you find, the ones you love, 还是你找到的人 你爱的人
[22:34] ones that make you crazy…. 让你发疯的人
[22:37] Make you smile. 让你笑的人
[22:40] When did you get so wise? 你什么时候变得这么睿智了
[22:46] The Legends, they are my family. 传奇们 他们是我的家人
[22:49] They have been for a while. 很长时间以来都是
[22:52] I guess I just–I always thought there would be 我想我只是 我一直认为至少得有人
[22:55] at least someone who remembered what I was like 记得我上船之前
[22:59] before I got on that boat. 是什么样子
[23:18] I thought we got rid of all those things. 我以为我们摆脱了那些东西
[23:19] Barry, Sara, the shadow demons are back. 巴里 莎拉 影魔回来了
[23:23] I believe we are being hunted. 我想我们正在被追杀
[23:25] If they’re hunting the Paragons, that means– 如果他们在追杀完人 那就是说
[23:28] Ryan. 瑞安
[23:45] Sara? What the hell’s going on? 莎拉 出什么事了
[23:48] You have to come with me now. 你现在得跟我走
[23:51] All right, Barry, J’onn, Supergirl, and Batlady 好吧 巴里 荣恩 超女还有蝙蝠女侠
[23:54] are gathering the troops. 正在集结军队
[23:55] Those attacks were probably just the first wave. 那些攻击可能只是第一波
[23:57] Assassins sent to pick us off in pairs. 刺客们两个一组来找我们
[24:00] How are the shadow demons even still here? 影魔怎么可能还在
[24:02] Didn’t Oliver destroy the guy who controls them? 奥利弗不是把控制它们的人摧毁了吗
[24:04] Well, not according to the surge 根据我读取到的
[24:05] in antimatter energy I’m reading. 反物质能量激增来看并没有
[24:07] The Anti-Monitor is alive? 反监视者还活着
[24:10] But you said Oliver sacrificed himself 但你说奥利弗牺牲自己
[24:13] to create this new world. 创造了这个新世界
[24:15] Apparently, his sacrifice didn’t kill the Anti-Monitor. 显然 他的牺牲没有杀掉反监视者
[24:18] Well, then how do we do that? 那我们怎么办
[24:19] Well, let’s just throw him into the sun 我们把他扔进太阳
[24:22] and let the bastard burn. 把那混蛋烧死吧
[24:24] Oh yeah, let’s throw him in the sun 好啊 把他扔进太阳
[24:25] and cause an antimatter explosion 引起反物质爆炸
[24:27] that obliterates the solar system. 毁灭太阳系
[24:28] You know what, let’s not do that. 我们还是别这么做了吧
[24:30] At least he’s trying to offer up a solution 至少他提出了一个解决方案
[24:32] instead of being the cause of the problem. 而不是这个问题的制造者
[24:34] That’s the solution? Blow up the solar system? 那是个解决方案吗 炸掉整个太阳系
[24:36] Guys, guys, we’re all on the same team, okay? 伙计们 我们是一个队的 好吗
[24:40] No, Scrappy’s right. 不 好斗女士是对的
[24:42] It’s my fault we’re in this mess. 我们陷入困境是我的错
[24:43] We gotta fix it. Gotta fix it. 我们得解决 得解决
[24:45] It’s just a little tricky. 只是有点棘手
[24:47] The Anti-Monitor is made of antimatter, 反监视者是由反物质构成的
[24:50] and, like its opposite, 正如它的反面
[24:51] it can neither be created nor destroyed. 它既不能被创造也不能被毁灭
[24:53] It can only– 它只能…
[24:54] Change form and move from place to place. 改变外形 辗转各地
[24:56] So what if we do just that? 那我们不如这么做
[24:58] What if we could set off a chain reaction 如果我们可以触发连锁反应
[25:00] that will destabilize his form? 使他的形态不稳定
[25:01] Compressing his molecules 压缩他的分子
[25:02] so he’s essentially shrinking for eternity. 本质上 他就永远保持收缩
[25:06] Is that kind of reaction even possible? 这种反应真有可能发生吗
[25:07] Sure it is. 那当然了
[25:08] I did it a bunch of times by accident 我在研发原子侠战衣时
[25:10] when I was developing my ATOM exosuit. 无意中试过很多次
[25:12] So you think you can keep him shrinking indefinitely? 你认为可以让他永远收缩吗
[25:13] Essentially, we’d be sending him to the “Atomverse.” 实质上 我们还得把他送到”原子宇宙”
[25:16] I like to call it the Microverse. 我喜欢管它叫微宇宙
[25:18] Ah, that’s better. 这名字更好
[25:20] Possible trademark issues, but that’s better. 可能会引起商标纠纷 但这个更好
[25:21] He could get stuck there for, like, ever. 他会被困住 永远困住
[25:24] In theory it could totally work. 理论上 这完全行得通
[25:26] But developing a device in time– 但是得及时开发出设备
[25:28] Leave that to me, D-League. 交给我们开发联盟吧
[25:29] I just gotta get to STAR Labs. Scrappy. 我现在就去尖端科研实验室 好斗女士
[25:34] Look, if this goes down anything like it did on Earth-38, 如果发生像地球三十八的情况
[25:37] then things are gonna get messy. 那事情将会变得棘手
[25:40] Geek team, get on it. 极客团队 去做吧
[25:43] Mick, go with ’em, keep ’em safe. 米克 跟随他们 保证他们的安全
[25:45] The rest of us, we’ll need to hold back this incoming army. 其余队员 我们得阻止这支前进的军队
[25:55] this can work, Sara. 会成功的 莎拉
[25:56] I know it can. 我知道的
[25:58] That’s what we thought back at the Dawn of Time. 在时间之初时 我们也是这样想的
[26:02] Here we are back at square one. 如今我们又回到了原点
[26:04] This new Earth isn’t square one. 这个新地球并不是原点
[26:07] It’s what Oliver gave up his life to create. 这是奥利弗牺牲性命所创造出来的
[26:10] We have to protect it. 我们必须守护它
[26:13] If we’re gonna go down… 如果我们要继续…
[26:17] We go down fighting. 就得继续战斗
[26:28] All right, listen up. 听好了
[26:29] I got a ton of those shadow things descending on Gardner Pier. 有一群影魔正在着陆加德纳码头
[26:32] Copy, we’re en route. 收到 我们在路上
[26:35] This is new. 战衣换新了
[26:36] New world, new look. 新世界 新造型
[26:38] Cut the chatter, they’re here. 别闲聊 他们到了
[27:07] What the hell? 搞什么
[27:09] Was that it? 仅此而已吗
[27:14] It’s not over yet. 还没有结束
[27:23] Paragons, the universal safeguard meant to thwart me. 完人 宇宙保护者想要阻挠我
[27:30] It is time to meet your end! 是时候送你们上路了
[27:34] We’ll need a reinforced core to contain the reaction. 我们需要一个加固核心来控制反应堆
[27:36] Titanium? 钛
[27:37] No, that’s too heavy. 不 那个太重了
[27:38] What we need–what we need is… 我们需要 我们需要的是
[27:42] Depleted promethium. 所剩无几的钷
[27:45] STAR Labs, I’ve got shadows advancing on your position. 尖端科研实验室 影魔正朝你们的位置前进
[27:47] On it. 交给我
[27:48] It’s been a while, Frosty. You look good. 好久不见 冰霜 你气色不错
[27:51] Thanks. I read your book, Rebecca. 谢谢 我读过你的书 瑞贝卡
[27:53] Which one? I’m very prolific. 哪本 我挺高产的
[28:01] Do you wanna take this guy, or should I? 你想解决这家伙吗 还是我来
[28:03] Ladies first. 女士优先
[28:04] Age before beauty. 长者先 美人后
[28:12] Who the hell are you? 你是什么人
[28:13] Guy who just saved your ass. 你们的救命恩人
[28:15] We had that covered. 我们自己能搞定
[28:17] Sure you did. 你当然可以
[28:19] Company’s coming. You ready? 他们要来了 准备好了吗
[28:21] I stay ready. 随时待命
[28:24] I am destiny incarnate, 我是命运的化身
[28:28] inexorable and inescapable. 不可阻挡 无法逃避
[28:32] You are nothing. 你们什么都不是
[28:34] Insects fated to be crushed beneath my heel 虫子注定要被碾碎在我的脚下
[28:38] without a moment’s thought. 根本想都不用想
[28:40] Fighting is useless. 斗争是没有用的
[28:43] Surrender. 投降吧
[28:48] Not today. Not ever. 今天不行 以后更不行
[28:52] Oliver died so that we could continue to fight. 奥利弗的牺牲就是为了让我们继续战斗
[28:56] He sacrificed everything for this new world, 他为这个新世界牺牲了所有
[28:58] and we will not fail him. 我们不会辜负他的
[29:01] We will not fail this world. 我们不会辜负这个世界
[29:04] For Oliver. 为了奥利弗
[29:06] – For Oliver. – For Oliver. -为了奥利弗 -为了奥利弗
[29:08] For Oliver! 为了奥利弗
[29:09] For Oliver! 为了奥利弗
[30:08] The age of heroes ends now! 超级英雄的时代结束了
[30:15] Guys, we’re gonna need a bigger bomb. 朋友们 我们需要一个更大的炸弹
[30:18] Sky team, with me. 飞行队 跟我来
[30:36] Ray, how’s that shrink bomb coming? 雷 微型炸弹准备得怎么样
[30:39] Well, we could really use some fast hands. 我们非常需要一些高效的帮手
[30:41] Could we ever. 有可能吗
[30:42] Barry. 巴里
[30:57] Supergirl, look out! 超女 小心
[31:01] J’onn! 荣恩
[31:07] Where are you from, Sparkles? 你从哪来 闪闪
[31:09] Don’t call me Sparkles. I’m from Freeland. 别叫我闪闪 我从弗里兰来的
[31:12] Martian came, got in my head, told me y’all got caught up. 火星人心灵感应告诉我你们被抓了
[31:15] It’s been a weird day. 那天真怪
[31:21] That’s an understatement. 何止是怪
[31:24] All right, what are we making? 我们要做什么
[31:26] – All right, so plans, right? – Yep. -好 计划 是吧 -对
[31:28] Now, this is what we have to build. 这是我们要造的
[31:29] Now, these pieces are all very volatile. 这些零件都非常易爆
[31:31] Be– 要小
[31:33] – How’s this look? – Okay, that’s good. -看起来如何 -好了 很好
[31:35] Love when he does that. 好喜欢他的行为
[31:36] That’s perfect, actually. 很完美 其实
[31:37] Okay, so now all we have to do is get it into direct contact 那么我们现在要做的就是 启动它之后
[31:40] with the Anti-Monitor once we’ve activated it. 马上直接连接反监视者
[31:41] Okay, and to activate it I just press this button? 好的 启动只要按这个按钮
[31:43] – No don’t touch that! – Are you crazy? -别 不要碰 -你疯了吗
[31:44] All right, okay, relax, relax. 好啦 好啦 放松 放松
[31:46] All right, Ray, you’re coming with me. 雷 你跟我来
[31:48] Oh, cool. 酷
[32:01] No! 不要
[32:02] Shadows are on the move again. 影魔又在行动了
[32:03] Pérez Landing. 在佩雷斯着陆
[32:07] Yeah, we know. We’re here. 我们知道 我们就在这里
[32:23] Barry. 巴里
[32:25] Bomb’s ready. 炸弹准备好了
[32:26] Ray’s running it to the sky team. 雷正送去飞行队
[32:27] We’re running out of time here, Ray. 时间紧迫 雷
[32:29] – Hurry! – Hurrying. -快点 -加速中
[33:00] Hope I’m not too late. 希望我没来晚
[33:02] – Ray? – Hang on, Superman. -雷 -坚持住 超人
[33:12] Throw it like a girl. 像个女生一样丢出去
[33:16] Always. 一向如此
[33:25] How did you–no! 你怎么 不
[33:38] We did it. We did it! 我们做到了 做到了
[33:40] Wait, but where’s Kal? 等等 卡在哪里
[33:42] I’m right here. 我在这
[33:45] Sorry about that, Superman. Here you go. 抱歉 超人 变大
[33:53] Thank you, Ollie. 谢谢你 奥利弗
[34:00] My fellow Americans, 我的美国同胞们
[34:02] today our way of life, our world, 今天我们的生活 我们的世界
[34:06] almost came to an end. 险遭终结
[34:09] An entity known as the Anti-Monitor 一个叫做反监视者的个体
[34:13] attacked Earth intent on its destruction. 袭击并企图毁灭地球
[34:17] Thankfully, we were saved 庆幸的是 地球上最伟大的英雄
[34:19] by Earth’s greatest heroes… 拯救了我们
[34:21] Who came together when we needed them the most 他们在我们最需要的时候出现了
[34:23] – Hey, Sara. – Hey, sweetie. -莎拉 -宝贝
[34:25] Baby, come over here. 宝贝 过来
[34:26] Your brother wants to play with you. 弟弟想要跟你玩
[34:28] Their unity and strength 他们的团结和力量
[34:30] should be an example for us all. 为我们所有人树立榜样
[34:33] I’m told this assembly was led by Star City’s 我听说这次行动由星城的
[34:37] Oliver Queen 奥利弗·奎恩所领导
[34:38] otherwise known as the Green Arrow. 他又叫绿箭侠
[34:41] We give thanks to these brave women and men 我们向这些勇敢的女士和男士致谢
[34:45] who, with great tenacity, tireless work, 他们有着坚毅 顽强
[34:49] and the utmost courage, put their lives on the line 和无畏的精神 为国家 为地球
[34:53] for our country, our planet. 冲锋陷阵 以命相搏
[35:00] Hey, Lois. 露易丝
[35:01] Clark, I need you to get to Metropolis now. 克拉克 我需要你马上来大都会
[35:03] It’s the boys. 是孩子们的事
[35:05] The boys? 孩子们
[35:06] Yeah, honey, your sons. 对 亲爱的 你儿子
[35:12] While in a hard-fought battle, 虽然一场硬仗
[35:15] loss is expected. 难免有牺牲
[35:17] It never gets any easier, 悲伤也是难免的
[35:19] so it is with great sadness 我在这里 告诉大家
[35:22] that I must inform you that Oliver Queen 一个悲痛的消息 奥利弗·奎恩
[35:26] sacrificed his life for our world’s survival. 牺牲了自己的生命换来了世界的幸存
[35:31] He is known to us 他是第一个
[35:33] as the first of our heroes, 被大家知道的英雄
[35:35] and while this is a devastating loss, 他的死对我们来说是巨大的损失
[35:39] we can take solace in knowing 但我们可以缅怀他
[35:42] that he lived as he died, 他活得光荣
[35:45] with honor. 死得伟大
[35:47] I ask all of you to join me 我请求大家现在和我一起
[35:50] in a moment of silence to honor him now. 默哀 悼念他
[36:10] A grateful nation thanks you, Mr. Queen. 整个国家对你充满感激 奎恩先生
[36:14] May you finally find rest in the hereafter. 愿你今后得到安息
[36:18] God bless you, 上帝保佑你
[36:21] and God bless the United States of America. 上帝保佑美国
[36:24] Good night. 再见
[36:28] In the end, there was only one, 终于 一个无尽的黑洞
[36:31] a single black infinitude. 出现了
[36:34] Then the infinitude found release. 这个无尽的黑洞找到了释放口
[36:41] And finally, the darkness broke, 最后 黑洞爆炸了
[36:45] filling it with life…. 在多个平行宇宙中
[36:50] With the multiverse. 创造了生命
[36:55] Every existence multiplied by possibility. 每一个存在都有多种可能
[37:03] And before space and time in infinite measure. 在无限的时间和空间前分散开来
[37:13] Civilizations rose and fell…. 文明诞生又衰落
[37:19] And rose again across reality’s grasping expanse. 在现实的广阔空间中再次崛起
[37:27] Life, a precious gift, persevering 生命是一份珍贵的礼物
[37:30] in the face of every obstacle… 在面对困难时不屈不挠
[37:42] Until, finally, 直到最后
[37:46] the age of heroes was born 英雄时代的到来
[37:55] Thanks for saving us, Oliver. 谢谢你救了我们 奥利弗
[37:58] The world has hope again. 世界又有了希望
[38:02] I have hope again. 我也有了希望
[38:04] We’ll never forget you. 我们永远不会忘记你
[38:15] Thanks for believing in me even when I didn’t. 谢谢你信任我 哪怕在我不相信自己的时候
[38:20] You had this way of bringing out the very best in all of us. 你总是能让我们展现出最好的一面
[38:27] I’m gonna miss you, man. 我会想你的 兄弟
[38:39] I’ve lost a lot of people that I love. 我失去了很多我爱的人
[38:43] But I never imagined my life without you in it. 我从来没想过我的生命中会没有你
[38:47] You were always there for me. 你一直都支持我
[38:49] And now… 可是现在
[38:54] Ollie, you changed my fate for the better. 奥利弗 你让我的命运变得更好了
[39:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:31] I never met Oliver, but he must have been a good dude. 我从来没见过奥利弗 但他肯定是个好哥们
[39:45] But why’d you choose a condemned building? 你为什么选一栋危楼呢
[39:48] What? 什么
[39:49] No, this is not a condemned building. 不是 这不是危楼
[39:51] No, listen, this is an old STAR Labs Research Facility 这是尖端科研实验室的老楼
[39:54] that nobody uses, and what’s even better, 没人使用 更重要的是
[39:57] no one knows it exists. 没人知道这栋楼的存在
[39:58] – Good for you. – No, good for us. -对你来说是好事 -是对大家来说是好事
[40:00] I figure we could all use this to gather 我想 如果再有什么事发生的话
[40:02] if anything ever happens again. 我们可以在这集合
[40:05] It’s a great idea, Barry. 是个好主意 巴里
[40:07] Thanks, Superman. 谢谢 超人
[40:07] It’s a better option than you all dropping by the DEO. 这要比你们都去超查部集合强多了
[40:10] Why do we even need it? 我们为什么需要一个集合点
[40:12] I mean, how often does the world almost come to an end? 我是说 能有多少次世界末日
[40:19] Oh, it’s like that. 还真有
[40:20] Don’t worry, I was the new kid last year. 别担心 去年我也是新人
[40:23] All right, listen, I haven’t even shown you guys 好了 听着 我还没给你们看
[40:24] the best part yet. You ready? 最精彩的部分 你们准备好了吗
[40:34] Oh, nice. 厉害
[40:48] You should have led with that, bro. 应该先给我们看这个的 兄弟
[40:49] Yeah. 是啊
[40:51] – Not bad. – I love it. -不错 -爱死了
[40:57] It’s perfect. 完美
[41:35] Sounds like we need to call pest control. 看来我们得找人杀虫了
[41:38] What was that? 那是什么
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme