时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Astra, this place, it’s twisted you. | 阿斯特拉 这个地方 让你变扭曲了 |
[00:06] | It’s made me more like you. | 也是让我变得更像你 |
[00:07] | When you took on the wand’s power, | 当你接受了魔杖的法力 |
[00:09] | you also took on its charge. | 你也要背负它的包袱 |
[00:12] | Oh, Fairy Godmother. | 仙女教母 |
[00:14] | Go find John and help him rescue Ray from hell. | 去找约翰 帮他把雷从地狱里救出来 |
[00:17] | Gary, you dick! | 盖瑞 你个混蛋 |
[00:19] | I have created a simple app. | 我开发了一个简单的应用软件 |
[00:21] | You will be able to share monster sightings. | 你们可以分享实时的怪物行踪 |
[00:22] | “In exchange for this service, | 作为回报 |
[00:24] | “The user agrees to forfeit their eternal soul | 用户同意将自己的灵魂 |
[00:24] | 作为回报 用户同意将自己的灵魂 永久奉献给恶魔尼禄 | |
[00:26] | to the demon Neron.” | 永久奉献给恶魔尼禄 |
[00:27] | He may be planning a monster attack. | 他可能在计划一场怪物袭击 |
[00:29] | Get every single one of those monsters | 但你得把那些怪物转移出 |
[00:30] | out of the Time Bureau. | 时间调查局 |
[00:31] | It’s a bloody jailbreak! | 我们要越狱了 |
[00:33] | No! | 不 |
[00:36] | What kind of egg is that? | 这是什么蛋 |
[00:37] | – It’s a dragon egg. – My name is Zari. | -这是一枚龙蛋 -我叫扎莉 |
[00:48] | Whoopsie. Hey! | 抱歉 对了 |
[00:49] | You haven’t happened to see an ogre wandering around | 有没有看到一个四处游荡的食人恶魔 |
[00:51] | about yay high, likes to grunt, drink beer? | 大概这么高 喜欢咕哝 爱喝啤酒 |
[00:54] | Ask Rory. | 去问罗里 |
[00:59] | Ogre wins again. | 食人恶魔又赢了 |
[01:00] | Cheating bastard. No one outdrinks Mick Rory. | 出老千的混蛋 没人能喝过我米克·罗里 |
[01:04] | Hey, fellas. | 兄弟们 |
[01:05] | Sorry to break up all the fun, but, uh, technically, | 抱歉打断了你们的雅兴 但按理来说 |
[01:08] | I wasn’t supposed to allow any magical creatures | 我无权让魔法生物 |
[01:09] | out of the lab, so… | 离开实验室 所以 |
[01:14] | On second thought, why don’t you two finish up here? | 转念一想 要不你们继续喝 |
[01:16] | And I’ll go, uh, track down the Minotaur. | 我去…找弥诺陶 |
[01:20] | You’re not a horrible mother. | 你不是个糟糕的母亲 |
[01:22] | You just have a lot on your mind. | 你只是最近心事繁重 |
[01:23] | I left our dragon egg in the care of nine-year-old me. | 我把我们的龙蛋交给九岁的我照看 |
[01:27] | Has anybody seen Gary? | 你们知道盖瑞在哪里吗 |
[01:28] | – Wait, what did you just say? – I was distracted. | -你刚才说什么 -我一时分心 |
[01:31] | I just found out the Eyes app is stealing peoples’ souls, | 当我得知天眼软件在窃取人们的灵魂的时候 |
[01:33] | and then baby me comes home, and I-I– | 小时候的我又刚好回家了 我 我 |
[01:35] | You two need to grab that egg before it hatches. | 你们两个得在龙蛋孵化前把它带回来 |
[01:37] | We can’t risk Ne-ray getting his hands on a baby dragon. | 不能冒险让尼雷得到龙宝宝 |
[01:39] | It’s already bad enough that he has Charlie. | 查莉在他手上已经很糟糕了 |
[01:41] | – Okay. – Fair. | -好的 -你说得对 |
[01:46] | Get up. | 快起来 |
[01:47] | Time’s a-wasting. | 时光一去不复返 |
[01:48] | There are souls just waiting to be sold. | 还有很多灵魂等待着被出卖 |
[01:51] | You’re off your rocker, you old nag. | 你个疯子 老唠叨婆 |
[01:53] | This here shape-shifter don’t take requests. | 变形者不听从任何人的指示 |
[01:55] | Shape-shifter? Is that all you think you are? | 变形者 你认为自己只有这么点本事吗 |
[01:59] | You may have your human friends fooled, dearie, | 你骗得了那群人类朋友 亲爱的 |
[02:02] | but you and I both know what you’re truly capable of. | 但你我都很清楚你的真本事 |
[02:06] | – You don’t know me! – Don’t I? | -你根本不了解我 -是吗 |
[02:08] | The shape your wearing, though lovely, is a costume. | 你变成这样 再好看也只是伪装 |
[02:12] | It’s not who you really are. | 并不是你真正的模样 |
[02:16] | You aren’t meant to hide, my pet. | 你本不必藏匿在伪装之下 小可爱 |
[02:18] | You are meant to show humans their greatest fears. | 你应该让那些人类感受最大的恐惧 |
[02:23] | And lucky for you, | 幸运的是 |
[02:25] | helping monsters fulfill their potential… | 帮助怪物激发自己的潜力 |
[02:29] | is what I do. | 是我最擅长的事 |
[02:40] | Yes! | 棒 |
[02:45] | Damn it, Gary. | 该死的盖瑞 |
[02:47] | Oh, excuse me, hey. Hi. | 打扰一下 你好 |
[02:50] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 先生 |
[02:52] | Hi, pardon me, I just, um–I don’t belong here. | 你好 请原谅 我只是 我不属于这里 |
[02:55] | No? And I’m a… | 对 我是 |
[02:58] | I’m a Fairy Godmother sent to find John Constantine! | 我是仙女教母被派来寻找约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[03:08] | Really? | 逗我呢 |
[03:09] | What, are the King and Queen of hell | 怎么 地狱的国王和王后 |
[03:11] | making their grand debut? | 还打算隆重登场吗 |
[03:12] | Not our debut, dearie. | 不是我们隆重登场 亲爱的 |
[03:14] | No, no, no. Stop. | 别 别 别 快住手 |
[03:18] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[03:19] | As much as I’d like to pontificate | 我还打算再阔谈一下 |
[03:20] | about my grander plan… | 我这个宏伟的计划 |
[03:23] | I’ve taught him better than that. | 我把他教得更好 |
[03:31] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:32] | Really? The dress doesn’t sell it? | 傻吗 穿成这样都看不出来 |
[03:36] | You didn’t tell me you had a Fairy Godmother, John. | 约翰 你可没说过你有个仙女教母 |
[03:37] | Not his, Gary’s. | 不是他的 我是盖瑞的 |
[03:39] | And I thought I was the one being tortured. | 我还以为我才是受折磨的人 |
[03:41] | Look, Princess, we got rules here in hell. | 听着小公主 我们地狱自有地狱的规矩 |
[03:44] | All right? You can’t just– | 知道吗 你不能就这么 |
[03:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:49] | What are you doing? | 你来做什么 |
[03:50] | Going to find Ray, same way I found you. | 去找雷 就像找你一样 |
[03:52] | The only difference is Ray doesn’t have a body. | 唯一的区别就是雷没有肉身 |
[03:54] | So let’s go find his soul. | 那就先找到他的灵魂 |
[03:56] | His soul token, that’s the currency in hell. | 他的灵魂硬币 那是地狱里的货币 |
[04:00] | While a soul is being tortured, | 当灵魂被折磨的时候 |
[04:02] | then its token is traded around town like money. | 代表它的硬币像钱一样四处流通 |
[04:05] | As long as you have it, then you’ll always | 只要你拿在手 就会一直 |
[04:07] | have access to the soul. | 可以接触那个灵魂 |
[04:08] | But since Neron is still topside, | 但是尼禄还在上边 |
[04:11] | then his token’s likely locked in his vault. | 所以他的硬币多半锁在了他的宝库里 |
[04:15] | Then let’s go find it. | 那我们去找吧 |
[04:19] | – Why isn’t this working? – I’m sorry, love. | -这为什么没用了 -抱歉 亲爱的 |
[04:21] | You can’t just go poofing yourself | 你不可能这么许愿一下 |
[04:23] | into the vaults of hell. | 就进入地狱的宝库里 |
[04:25] | We’ll have to find someone to help us break in. | 我们得找人帮我们进去 |
[04:31] | And I think I know just the person. | 我想我恰好知道这么一个人 |
[04:36] | I don’t see her. | 我没看到她 |
[04:37] | How do you know what nine-year-old me looks like? | 你怎么知道9岁的我长什么样 |
[04:40] | I’m just looking for the coolest kid in school. | 我找学校里最酷的那个就行了 |
[04:43] | Yeah, there’s a lot I haven’t told you | 关于我童年 有很多事 |
[04:44] | about my childhood. | 我还没跟你说 |
[04:46] | There, that’s the spot where kids used to gang up on me | 那里 在那个地方小孩们经常围住我 |
[04:49] | and say, “Zari, Zari, why your clothes so sorry?” | 说”扎莉扎莉 你的衣服怎么那么糟糕” |
[04:54] | I would have said, “Zari, Zari, you smell like calamari.” | 我会说”扎莉扎莉 你闻起来像炸鱿鱼” |
[04:58] | Bullying is bad. | 霸凌太坏了 |
[05:00] | All right, let’s break this up | 好吧 赶紧分头行动 |
[05:01] | and find out where I stashed the egg. | 找出我藏蛋的地方吧 |
[05:03] | – He’s so cool. – Oh, look how cute he is. | -他太酷了 -看它多可爱 |
[05:06] | – I want a dragon. – He’s so adorable. | -我也想要只龙 -它可真萌 |
[05:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:08] | I want to take him home with me. | 我想带它回家 |
[05:11] | Oh, my God, he hatched. | 我的天 它孵化了 |
[05:15] | And I brought him to school. | 我还把他带到了学校 |
[05:17] | Okay, so we got to get him before– | 好吧 我们得去把它… |
[05:18] | Whoa, wait. Look. | 等下 看啊 |
[05:20] | Mithra, dance. | 密特拉 跳舞 |
[05:22] | So cool. | 真酷 |
[05:26] | – Awesome, Zari. – Thank you. | -真厉害 扎莉 -谢谢 |
[05:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:32] | What’s going on, children? | 怎么了 孩子们 |
[05:34] | It’s okay. He’s my pet, Mithra. | 没事的 那是我的宠物 密特拉 |
[05:37] | – I named him after the- – Run, children. | -这名字是来自… -快跑 孩子们 |
[05:40] | It’s a monster! | 那是个怪物 |
[05:48] | Wait, Zari. Zari, wait! | 等下 扎莉 等等 |
[05:49] | Wait. | 等下 |
[05:51] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[05:58] | Oh, my God, I lost him again. | 天啊 我再一次弄丢它了 |
[06:03] | Captain, I’ve located Neron. | 船长 我找到了尼禄 |
[06:05] | Now live to Capitol Hill, | 现在从国会直播 |
[06:06] | where the Palmer X CEO is testifying | 帕尔默探索科技的总裁在 |
[06:09] | before the Senate subcommittee. | 参议院委员会面前阐述证词 |
[06:10] | Look, I know Senator Wellington | 我知道惠灵顿议员 |
[06:12] | doesn’t believe that it’s up to the private sector | 不认为这样史无前例的危机 |
[06:14] | to intervene in such a unprecedented crisis. | 应由私人企业进行处理 |
[06:18] | But I should mention, not a single one | 但我要提醒你们 我的订阅者里 |
[06:20] | of my subscribers has been harmed in a monster attack. | 没人在怪物的攻击里受到伤害 |
[06:23] | Senator, do you care to respond? | 议员 你想回应吗 |
[06:28] | This bloke is just trying to scare folks | 这个家伙只是想让大伙惊恐 |
[06:31] | into downloading his evil, soul-sucking app. | 然后下载他那邪恶的吸魂应用 |
[06:34] | There ain’t no such thing as monst– | 这世上没有怪… |
[06:41] | This isn’t me! | 这不是我 |
[06:43] | I’m not doing this! | 这不是我干的 |
[06:49] | Like I said, they could be hiding anywhere… | 就像我说的 它们可能藏在任何地方 |
[06:52] | and only you can stop them. | 只有你才能阻止它们 |
[07:10] | Wait, it might be Charlie. | 等下 那或许是查莉 |
[07:12] | Well, who am I supposed to shoot? | 那我该打谁 |
[07:19] | There. | 那边 |
[07:34] | Damn pigs! I’m trying to help you out! | 该死的条子 我是想帮你们 |
[07:49] | Stay there. | 呆着别动 |
[07:53] | We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[07:55] | Come on. | 快来 |
[07:59] | Let her go. She served her purpose. | 让她走 她已经没用了 |
[08:17] | Astra Logue. Name’s Neron. | 阿斯特拉·罗格 我叫尼禄 |
[08:20] | I hear good things about you. | 听了不少你的优点 |
[08:21] | Now that I’m taking over for your former employers, I– | 现在我替代了你的前雇主 我… |
[08:24] | Give it a rest, John. | 算了吧 约翰 |
[08:26] | You think I can’t see | 你觉得我看不透 |
[08:26] | through your cheap little parlor trick? | 你那廉价的把戏吗 |
[08:31] | How’d you get out of the torture pits anyway? | 你是怎么逃离折磨坑的 |
[08:38] | Nice sparkles. | 不错的亮片 |
[08:40] | Nice shoulder pads. | 不错的垫肩 |
[08:42] | What do you want, John? | 你想要什么 约翰 |
[08:43] | And please tell me you’re not here to make | 别告诉我你来这里的目的就是 |
[08:44] | some sad, sappy plea for me to remember who I really am. | 做可悲愚笨的交易 让我想起我是谁 |
[08:47] | I know exactly who you are. You’re someone I can work with. | 我完全知道你是谁 你是可以和我合作的人 |
[08:52] | Now, the Triumvirate, they were too short-sighted | 三巨头 他们太短视了 |
[08:54] | to take my deal, and now they are roasting rats for supper. | 没接受我的交易 现在他们是炖汤的老鼠了 |
[08:57] | But you’re smarter than that, Astra. | 但你可聪明多了 阿斯特拉 |
[08:59] | All I need is access to one measly soul, | 我只需要找回一个卑微的灵魂 |
[09:02] | and in exchange, I’ll go kill Neron, | 作为交换 我会杀了尼禄 |
[09:05] | and your boys will be back on top. | 你们就能重占上风 |
[09:07] | This soul you’re after… must be pretty special. | 你在寻找的灵魂想必很特别 |
[09:12] | He is. | 没错 |
[09:15] | I was special to you, too, John…once. | 我对你也曾很特别 约翰 曾经 |
[09:19] | And yet, you left me down here to rot all those years. | 但这么多年你却把我抛弃在这 |
[09:22] | – Astra, you can’t– – I’m over it. | -阿斯特拉 别 -我已经开看了 |
[09:25] | I made the best of a bad situation, | 我在绝境中活了下来 |
[09:26] | and guess what. | 猜怎么着 |
[09:28] | I flourished. | 活得多姿多彩 |
[09:30] | Down here, I had prospects | 本来我在这前途无限 |
[09:32] | until Neron wiped his ass with them. | 结果尼禄毁掉了一切 |
[09:35] | So do we have a deal? | 那你愿不愿意跟我们合作 |
[09:42] | Let’s go rob the King. | 我们干掉国王吧 |
[09:45] | Today’s attack at the U.S. Capitol | 美国国会大厦发生的袭击 |
[09:46] | has sparked worldwide panic and paranoia | 激起全世界对魔法生物的 |
[09:48] | over the threat of magical creatures. | 恐慌和不安 |
[09:50] | Enough, Gideon. | 够了 吉迪恩 |
[09:52] | Where is Neron in all of this? | 整件事尼禄怎么都没露面 |
[09:53] | Why isn’t he responding to his magical-creature alerts? | 他怎么没有回应他的魔法生物警报 |
[09:55] | What alerts? All the creatures are here on the ship. | 什么警报 魔法生物全在我们飞船上 |
[09:58] | You know what? It doesn’t even matter. | 其实都不重要 |
[09:59] | Neron’s shown the world that anyone can be a monster. | 尼禄让全世界觉得谁都可能是怪物 |
[10:01] | People are turning on each other. | 人们互相猜疑攻击 |
[10:02] | Everyone’s terrified. | 人心惶惶 |
[10:03] | I thought Neron wanted to collect souls. | 尼禄不是想收集灵魂吗 |
[10:05] | How does hacking the app only to let it fail | 为什么入侵应用程序 只是让它失效 |
[10:07] | get him what he wants? | 反而让他得偿所愿 |
[10:08] | It’s not about souls anymore. It’s something worse. | 不再是收集灵魂了 情况更糟 |
[10:11] | Well, they didn’t share their endgame, | 他们的最终目的不同 |
[10:13] | but from what I could figure out, | 但据我所知 |
[10:14] | they don’t give a “Fa” about ruling hell. | 他们根本不在乎统治地狱 |
[10:16] | It’s actually fear that they’re after. | 他们的目标其实是制造恐惧 |
[10:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:18] | Fear is power. It’s energy. | 恐惧是力量 是能量 |
[10:21] | And thanks to me, they have a wallop of it | 而多亏了我 他们有了一记重拳 |
[10:22] | to muck about with. | 让全球笼罩在恐惧中 |
[10:23] | That might explain the strange | 这或许就能解释 |
[10:25] | meteorological event forming over Washington, D.C. | 特区上空的奇怪气象活动 |
[10:28] | Right above the Time Bureau. | 就在时间调查局上空 |
[10:30] | Gideon, do you have a visual? | 吉迪恩 有画面吗 |
[10:35] | You’re welcome, world. | 别客气 各位 |
[10:40] | The air is thick with human fear. | 空气中弥漫着人类的恐惧 |
[10:43] | The hour of our coronation draws near, my pet. | 我们即将加冕了 亲爱的 |
[10:47] | It’s time to send your message to your legions below. | 可以通知下面的军团了 |
[10:51] | The bank’s right around the corner. | 银行就在转角处 |
[10:55] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[10:59] | Denizens of hell, | 地狱居民 |
[11:01] | for far too long, we have been forced to live like insects | 长久以来 我们一直被迫在地下 |
[11:04] | underneath the Earth. | 过着蝼蚁般的生活 |
[11:06] | Soon, a door will open. | 很快大门就将开启 |
[11:08] | Look to the sky and await my signal. | 仰望天空 等候我的指令 |
[11:12] | With me as your king, | 我作为你们的国王 |
[11:13] | we will make Earth hell again. | 将和大家再次把这变成人间地狱 |
[11:17] | So that’s been his play all along. | 所以这一直是他的诡计 |
[11:20] | We best keep moving, loves, | 得赶紧行动 亲爱的 |
[11:22] | before all hell literally breaks loose. | 别让地狱居民真的挣脱出来 |
[11:36] | Stay calm, they smell fear. | 冷静 他们能嗅到恐惧 |
[11:39] | What if fear is my natural scent? | 如果恐惧是我与生俱来的呢 |
[11:47] | Good afternoon, everyone. | 大家下午好 |
[11:49] | We have your favorites. | 带了你们最喜欢的 |
[11:51] | I know it’s a bit crowded in here, | 我知道这里有点挤 |
[11:53] | but we’re making the best of it. | 但我们已经尽力了 |
[11:55] | Anybody want a sammy whammy? | 谁想来些小点心 |
[12:00] | Put that in your whammy, you dick. | 放下那点心 你个混蛋 |
[12:03] | Okay, uh… | 好 |
[12:05] | Bon appétit. | 用餐愉快 |
[12:11] | They are savages. | 它们太野蛮了 |
[12:14] | Oh, calm down, Gary. | 冷静点 盖瑞 |
[12:15] | The longer we keep the magical creatures locked up, | 把魔法生物关得越久 |
[12:18] | the more they’re gonna act like actual monsters. | 它们会表现得越像真正的怪物 |
[12:20] | They are monsters, you twit, and so are you. | 它们本来就是怪物 傻子 你也是 |
[12:24] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[12:25] | How are we supposed to defeat fear itself? | 我们怎样才能战胜恐惧本身 |
[12:28] | I mean, people afraid of Metas, | 人们害怕超能力者 |
[12:30] | magical creatures afraid of people, and… | 魔法生物害怕人类 而 |
[12:33] | Monsters hated by everyone. | 人人都讨厌怪物 |
[12:36] | Not everyone. Gideon, play the– | 不是所有人 吉迪恩 播放 |
[12:39] | The “Dancing dragon sneeze” video. | “跳舞的小龙打喷嚏”的视频 |
[12:41] | Yep, that. | 对 |
[12:41] | Mithra, dance. | 密特拉 跳个舞 |
[12:44] | – What is this? – Wicksty. | -那是什么 -威克斯基 |
[12:52] | Yeah, this innocent moment where kids aren’t afraid, | 对 小屁孩天不怕地不怕的童真时刻 |
[12:54] | it’s resonating with people. | 让人感同身受 |
[12:56] | They don’t see a monster, they see something amazing. | 他们看到的不是怪物 而是神奇的事物 |
[12:59] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[13:00] | Me on that playground surrounded by people | 我在操场上被一群人围着 |
[13:02] | who want to be my friend… | 他们全都想和我做朋友 |
[13:05] | Even if it was just for a day, | 哪怕只有那么一天 |
[13:06] | that little baby dragon changed my world. | 龙宝宝改变了我的世界 |
[13:10] | You sound like my dad’s pitch for– | 你的话和我爸的说法很像 |
[13:14] | HeyWorld! | 海伍德乐园 |
[13:16] | Oh, my God, guys, that’s it. | 天啊 各位 就是这个 |
[13:17] | What? What’s– what? | 什么 就是什么 |
[13:19] | My dad had a dream to build a theme park | 我爸有个梦想 建造一个主题公园 |
[13:20] | that people would come to see because of magic. | 这样人们就会来看魔法 |
[13:23] | That’s what the world needs right now, | 这正是世界所需要的 |
[13:25] | a place for people to come | 一个人们可以 |
[13:26] | and see the wonder of these creatures in person. | 亲眼看看这些神奇生物的地方 |
[13:28] | What, so they can just shoot us all in one place? | 怎么 这样他们能在一个地方猎杀我们吗 |
[13:30] | That’s bloody brilliant, that. | 简直是绝妙 |
[13:32] | No, so they can see creatures | 不 让他们也体验 |
[13:34] | the way that you helped us see creatures, Charlie. | 你让我们看待生物的方式 查莉 |
[13:38] | Not as monsters, | 不把它们看成怪物 |
[13:39] | but as misfits just trying to find their place. | 把他们看成非主流而已 |
[13:43] | Look, if we can learn that lesson, | 如果我们可以接受 |
[13:45] | then so can the rest of the world. | 那世上其余的人也可以 |
[13:46] | We just need to bring people and creatures together. | 我只是要把人和生物聚集在一起 |
[13:50] | Think of it like a magical version of Woodstock. | 把这当做是魔法版的伍德斯托克音乐节 |
[13:53] | If we build it… | 如果我们建好了 |
[13:56] | They will come. | 他们就会来 |
[13:57] | How long until we can get it up and running? | 我们还要多久才能开始运作 |
[13:59] | Uh, if Mikey T and the boys work weekends… | 如果麦克·T和那几个小子周末干活 |
[14:02] | Quick math in my head… | 我脑子飞快地计算中 |
[14:03] | Two, maybe three years. | 两年 也许三年 |
[14:14] | He’s not a coin. | 他不是硬币 |
[14:16] | – Observant. – No flesh bags, just souls. | -很善于观察 -不要肉体 只要灵魂 |
[14:19] | That’s why they call it the Soul Exchange. | 所以他们才把它叫做灵魂交换 |
[14:22] | Oh, right, then. I’ll be on me way, then. | 那好吧 我现在就去 |
[14:25] | This is John Constantine. | 这位是约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[14:28] | Oh, and me without my autograph book. | 我没带签名簿呢 |
[14:31] | No worries, love. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[14:32] | Next time, yeah? | 下次吧 |
[14:33] | Look, if you would like to convert his soul into cash, | 如果你想用他的灵魂来换钱 |
[14:36] | – you need– – Maybe you don’t get it. | -你需要… -也许你没听明白 |
[14:38] | Neron owns the marker on his soul, | 他的灵魂归属尼禄 |
[14:41] | and Neron wants to torture him as soon as he gets here. | 尼禄一回到这里就想折磨他 |
[14:44] | But, hey, if you want to tell the new boss why | 但如果你想告诉新老大 |
[14:47] | his prized victim isn’t waiting in his vault… | 他珍贵的祭品为什么不在他的宝库里等着 |
[14:54] | This way. | 这边请 |
[14:57] | Not so rough. | 别这么粗鲁 |
[14:59] | FYI, there’s no bathroom in here, | 和你说一声 这里没有洗手间 |
[15:01] | and I’m not feeding him. | 而我是不会给他东西吃的 |
[15:02] | I’m a bank teller, not a zoo– | 我是出纳 不是动物园的… |
[15:08] | Pretty cool for a grown woman | 对身穿塔夫绸 |
[15:09] | wearing taffeta and a tiara. | 头戴王冠的成年女子 这招很帅 |
[15:12] | How does this work? | 要怎么做 |
[15:13] | We find a coin? There are thousands. | 我们找一个硬币吗 这里有上千个 |
[15:16] | Some of history’s worst. | 有一些历史很糟糕 |
[15:18] | Yeah, I’d wager he’s keeping it somewhere special. | 我打赌他一定把它藏在了什么特别的地方 |
[15:21] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:23] | What? | 什么 |
[15:24] | Revolution’s in the air, | 空气中弥漫着革命的气息 |
[15:26] | I’ve got to look out for number one. | 我要为自己着想 |
[15:28] | You were a golden opportunity to bankroll my future. | 你给我未来的资金提供了黄金机会 |
[15:31] | I took it. | 我抓住了 |
[15:38] | What about Bridget’s diary? | 那布丽奇特的日记呢 |
[15:40] | If we put it in Nate’s hands, | 如果我们把它交给内特 |
[15:42] | he could just dream us up a theme park. | 他就可以想象出一个主题公园 |
[15:44] | Z, you are a genius. The– | Z 你真是太聪明了 |
[15:47] | Ugh. It’s in the Time Bureau. | 日记在时间调查局里 |
[15:50] | It’s okay, so we just break in, | 没事 我们就闯进去 |
[15:52] | but it’s not gonna be easy. | 但是没这么容易 |
[15:53] | Even if it isn’t demon central, | 就算日记不在恶魔中心 |
[15:55] | the vault that it’s being held in is practically impenetrable. | 也无法穿过那里的宝库 |
[15:57] | Oh, it’s penetrable. | 可以穿过的 |
[15:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:02] | I love you, Rory. | 我爱你 罗里 |
[16:03] | Give it back when you’re done. | 用完了还给我 |
[16:04] | Buck and Garima’s sexual odyssey is far from over. | 巴克和格里玛的性奥德赛离结束还早着呢 |
[16:07] | All right, team. | 好了 队员们 |
[16:09] | Nate, you have a theme park to dream up. | 内特 你要想象出一个主题公园 |
[16:11] | Gary, help Mona “Pretty Woman” our creatures into something | 盖瑞 帮蒙娜把我们的生物打扮得 |
[16:14] | a little more kid friendly. | 更招孩子喜欢 |
[16:15] | And the rest of us, | 而我们其余的人 |
[16:17] | it’s time to come up with a marketing plan | 是时候为地球上最幸福的地方 |
[16:19] | for the happiest place on the planet. | 制定一个营销计划了 |
[16:25] | Miss Tomaz, your simulation program | 汤马兹小姐 你的模拟程序 |
[16:27] | has detected a change in your presently predicted future. | 在你目前预测的未来中发现了一个变化 |
[16:30] | Good change or bad change? | 好的还是坏的 |
[16:31] | In one potential 2042, building HeyWorld | 在一个潜在的2042年 建造海伍德乐园 |
[16:34] | leads to an era of understanding and tolerance. | 带来了一个理解和宽容的时代 |
[16:37] | The Anti-Meta-Human Act of 2029 never passes, | 《2029反超能力者法案》从未通过 |
[16:38] | 2029年 反超能力人类法案未通过 2042年 理解与宽容的纪元 | |
[16:40] | your parents live out their lives | 你的父母在西雅图 |
[16:42] | peacefully in Seattle. | 平静地过他们的生活 |
[16:43] | The future as you know it would be completely changed. | 你所知的未来会被完全改变 |
[16:49] | My parents. They’re, uh… | 我的父母 他们 |
[16:54] | That means a piece of this crazy plan actually works. | 这意味着这个疯狂的计划真的有用 |
[16:58] | This is great news, right? | 这是个好消息 对吗 |
[17:02] | God, I’ve been running that stupid program for so long, | 天啊 这个愚蠢的项目我做了很久了 |
[17:05] | I’d given up hope of it actually working. | 我对它已经不抱希望了 |
[17:08] | If this works, my brother survives… | 如果它成功了 我的弟弟就能活下来 |
[17:12] | I never steal his totem back from A.R.G.U.S., | 我就不会去天眼会偷回他的图腾 |
[17:14] | I never join the Legends. | 我就不会加入传奇 |
[17:18] | Last two years wouldn’t have happened. | 过去的两年就不复存在了 |
[17:22] | Who knows where I’ll be or who I’ll be? | 谁知道我会在哪 会变成什么样呢 |
[17:26] | You’ll be you. | 你就是你 |
[17:30] | Because while we’re at HeyWorld, | 因为我们在海伍德乐园的时候 |
[17:31] | you’ll be here on the ship in the temporal zone, | 你会待在飞船上 待在时光穿梭区里 |
[17:34] | and you’ll be safe. | 你会很安全 |
[17:35] | Sara, I can’t-I can’t sit this one out. | 莎拉 我不能袖手旁观 |
[17:38] | Look, I’m not gonna lose another Legend. | 听着 我不想再失去一个传奇 |
[17:40] | And who said we’re not putting you to work? | 而且谁说我们不会给你分配事情做 |
[17:42] | Look, we need to make sure what happens at HeyWorld | 听着 我们要确保海伍德乐园发生的事 |
[17:44] | is seen globally. | 能被全球看到 |
[17:46] | I can use the Eyes app as a backdoor | 我可以用天眼软件当后门 |
[17:48] | into the phones that downloaded it. | 黑进下载了这个软件的手机里 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:04] | I found it, I found it-Ray’s coin. | 我找到了 雷的硬币 |
[18:08] | So long, then, John boy, for now. | 那就再见了 约翰 |
[18:09] | Whoa, hold on a minute. | 等等 |
[18:11] | Our deal was for his soul, not a bleeding coin. | 我们说的是他的灵魂 不是该死的硬币 |
[18:15] | Fine, a promise is a promise. | 好吧 我得遵守承诺 |
[18:39] | What are they doing to him in there? | 他们在里面对他做什么 |
[18:40] | Prepare yourself, love. | 做好准备 亲爱的 |
[18:41] | What’s behind this door, it won’t be pretty. | 这门后的景象可不会好看 |
[18:44] | Down there, they twist a man’s soul | 在那里 他们扭曲一个人的灵魂 |
[18:45] | until he’s no longer human. | 直到他不再是个人类 |
[18:47] | And what they’ve done to the big man, | 而且如果是重要人物 |
[18:48] | he might not even be– | 他甚至可能… |
[18:50] | Ray! | 雷 |
[18:51] | Ray? | 雷 |
[18:53] | Nora, John, we’re just about to start | 诺拉 约翰 我们正准备开始 |
[18:55] | another game of Giant Jenga. | 另一局叠叠乐 |
[18:56] | You got to meet my old friend– | 这是我的老朋友 |
[18:57] | well, technically, my new friend. | 准确的说 我的新朋友 |
[18:59] | We used to be mortal enemies. | 我们曾经是敌人 |
[19:00] | Oh, hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[19:01] | Well, you’re just in time for the next round. | 你们正好赶上下一局游戏 |
[19:10] | When the world needs heroes, | 当世界需要英雄时 |
[19:12] | they answer the call. | 他们会响应召唤 |
[19:13] | We’ll be at HeyWorld, | 我们在海伍德乐园 |
[19:15] | the new adventure capital of eastern Maryland… | 马里兰州的新冒险之都 |
[19:18] | Where we will hit fun in the bull’s-eye. | 在这里 我们将带来欢乐 |
[19:22] | And we’ll give your children a flash… | 我们将给你的孩子 |
[19:25] | of excitement. | 带来刺激体验 |
[19:28] | And…cut. | 停 |
[19:31] | – That was good, guys. – That was a good take. | -不错 -拍得不错 |
[19:33] | – It felt good. – That was a great take. | -感觉不错 -非常好 |
[19:35] | Guys, I feel like that would have worked | 我觉得如果是真正的 |
[19:37] | a little bit better with the real Trinity. | 三位一体就更好了 |
[19:39] | Yeah, well, I asked, and they said hard pass. | 我问过了 他们不同意 |
[19:43] | We should have done a crossover. | 我们应该来一个交叉故事情节 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:44] | Well, who needs the Trinity anyway, right? | 谁需要三位一体啊 |
[19:46] | I mean, the Legends are super enough. | 传奇就足够了 |
[19:49] | But HeyWorld isn’t a superhero park. | 但海伍德乐园不是超级英雄乐园 |
[19:51] | Promising them something and giving them something else | 说的是一回 呈现给游客的又是另一回 |
[19:53] | feels–I don’t know-wrong, doesn’t it? | 我觉得这不太好 不是吗 |
[19:55] | People aren’t going to go to a park | 人们不会去一个 |
[19:56] | filled with things they’re terrified of. | 充满让他们害怕的东西的乐园 |
[19:59] | People need franchise superheroes to feel safe, | 人们需要超级英雄来找到安全感 |
[20:03] | so that’s how we’re gonna get them in the door. | 这样我们才能让他们进门 |
[20:06] | Okay, everyone, let’s just go around the room | 好了 屋里的每个人轮流说说 |
[20:10] | one by one and say what talent you can contribute | 你能为海伍德乐园秀 |
[20:13] | to the HeyWorld revue. | 贡献什么才艺 |
[20:16] | Oh, Minotaur, let’s start with you. | 弥诺陶 从你开始 |
[20:18] | I-I hear you like guitar. | 我听说你喜欢吉他 |
[20:20] | Don’t tell her nothing, bull face. | 什么都别告诉她 牛脸 |
[20:22] | – Let us out of here. – We can’t do that, Mr. Ogre. | -放我们出去 -不行 食人魔先生 |
[20:25] | It’s not safe out there. | 外面不安全 |
[20:27] | Well, we ain’t helping you, | 我们不会帮你的 |
[20:28] | what, with you moving us around from one prison to another. | 你把我们从一个监狱移到了另一个监狱 |
[20:32] | So why should we trust you? | 我们为什么要相信你呢 |
[20:34] | Listen up, if you lot don’t want to go back | 听着 如果你们不想回那个真正的监狱 |
[20:36] | to a real prison, then this is your chance. | 这就是你们的机会 |
[20:39] | This is your chance to change the way that humans see you. | 改变人类如何看待你们的机会 |
[20:42] | Show them that just because you look scary… | 让他们看到 你们虽然长得可怕 |
[20:50] | Doesn’t mean you are scary. | 但其实并不可怕 |
[20:53] | That’s right, Wolfie. | 没错 大狼 |
[20:55] | Look, I know how infuriating humans can be. | 我知道人类有多让人愤怒 |
[20:58] | They have a hard time seeing past their own noses, | 他们有时太过自大自负了 |
[20:59] | don’t they? | 不是吗 |
[21:01] | But they can change… | 但是他们可以改变… |
[21:03] | if you help them to look deeper. | 如果你能帮他们看得更深入 |
[21:06] | And if they see the amount of good that you lot are capable of, | 如果他们看到你们能够做到的好事 |
[21:09] | then maybe– maybe they’ll believe in you | 然后说不定 即使你们都怀疑自己 |
[21:12] | even when you doubt yourself. | 说不定他们也会相信你 |
[21:15] | Now, I know that there’s more to all of you than meets the eye. | 我知道你们所有人都比表面看上去好得多 |
[21:18] | Like you, Ogre. | 比如你 食人魔 |
[21:21] | My name is Frederic. But what’s the point? | 我叫弗雷德里克 但意义何在呢 |
[21:24] | Every time I try to show a human who I really am, | 每次我向人类展示真正的我 |
[21:27] | they run away or try to kill me. | 他们都会跑开或是试图杀掉我 |
[21:29] | And that must really hurt your feelings. | 这一定让你非常伤心 |
[21:31] | Yeah, it does. | 对 没错 |
[21:32] | All I ever wanted to do was sing. | 我只是想唱歌罢了 |
[21:36] | Well, it looks like we found ourselves a double act. | 看来我们发现自己都具有两面性 |
[21:38] | Now, who else has a hidden talent? | 还有谁有隐藏天赋 |
[21:43] | Brilliant. | 非常好 |
[21:43] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[21:45] | I think we’ve got ourselves a show. | 我觉得我们有节目看了 |
[21:48] | Wait, what are you doing here? | 等等 你们在这干什么 |
[21:50] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[21:51] | Oh, please tell me you’re not dead. | 拜托告诉我你没死 |
[21:52] | What are you doing in that dress? | 你穿这条裙子干什么 |
[21:53] | Not that I don’t like it, but– | 不是我不喜欢 是… |
[22:00] | Idiot! | 蠢货 |
[22:01] | What were you thinking selling your soul to a demon? | 你把灵魂卖给魔鬼是想什么呢 |
[22:03] | You–Ray… | 你… 雷 |
[22:05] | You doomed the whole planet! | 你害了整个地球 |
[22:07] | Look, I didn’t have a choice. | 听着 我别无选择 |
[22:08] | He was gonna kill Nate. | 他要杀内特 |
[22:09] | It was the only way I could make sure my best friend would be safe. | 这是确保我最好的朋友平安无事的唯一办法 |
[22:11] | So that was the deal you made– | 所以这就是你们订的契约吗 |
[22:14] | his life for your body. | 他的命换你的身体 |
[22:15] | Oh, Raymondo, you sweet, dumb | 雷蒙多 你这个贴心 愚蠢 |
[22:18] | son of a softie. | 软心肠的混蛋 |
[22:21] | Yeah, right? | 对吧 |
[22:21] | What a guy! | 好个了不起的人 |
[22:23] | I was sent here to torture him, but then we got to talking. | 我被派到这里折磨他 然后我们聊起来了 |
[22:28] | Oh, it got really deep, man. | 真是交心的深谈 兄弟 |
[22:30] | It really did. | 确实啊 |
[22:32] | What were we even fighting about all those years ago? | 那么多年前我们都是为了什么敌对的啊 |
[22:35] | Your compulsion for world domination | 你统治世界的欲望 |
[22:36] | and inability to accept rejection. | 以及无法接受拒绝 |
[22:39] | Translation– it was about a girl. | 翻译过来就是 关于一个女孩 |
[22:42] | A girl? What girl? | 女孩 什么女孩 |
[22:44] | It doesn’t matter. We should go. | 这不重要 我们该走了 |
[22:45] | Wait. Something’s happening. | 等等 有事发生了 |
[22:48] | I think I fulfilled Gary’s wish. | 我觉得我满足了盖瑞的心愿 |
[22:50] | Ray, take my hand. | 雷 拉着我的手 |
[22:51] | John. | 约翰 |
[22:53] | Oh, all right. Ciao for now. | 好吧 再见啦 |
[22:55] | Say hi to the Legends for me, will you? | 帮我和传奇们打声招呼 行吗 |
[23:02] | Oh, I love those groovy guys. | 我爱那帮有趣的家伙 |
[23:06] | Jenga time! | 叠叠乐时间到了 |
[23:10] | Oh, almost forgot– extra hot sauce | 差点忘了 要给吸血怪 |
[23:13] | for the chupacabra. | 多加一份辣椒酱 |
[23:17] | What in the hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:18] | Mostly “out of it”, mate. | 基本就是离开了地狱 伙计 |
[23:19] | It worked! It worked! You got Constantine. | 成功了 成功了 你找到了康斯坦丁 |
[23:21] | All right, okay. | 好了 没事 |
[23:23] | Simmer down, simmer down, sunshine. | 冷静 冷静 帅哥 |
[23:24] | Where’s Ray? | 雷呢 |
[23:26] | He was just here. He… | 他刚刚还在 他… |
[23:30] | Yeah, that’s the only way he can travel | 没错 只要尼禄还占用着他的身体 |
[23:32] | as long as Neron’s using his body. | 他就只能这个样子行动 |
[23:35] | Fairy Godmother, I wish for Ray to get his body back. | 仙女教母 我想让雷夺回他的身体 |
[23:41] | All magic has its limitations– | 所有的魔法都有限制 |
[23:43] | you know, stroke of midnight and all that. | 午夜的钟声之类的 |
[23:45] | But don’t worry– | 但别担心 |
[23:46] | I’m sure the Legends have something up their sleeves. | 我相信传奇们自有办法 |
[23:49] | This isn’t playtime, you twits. | 这不是玩的时间 你们这些笨蛋 |
[23:51] | Neron is using fear to open up the gates of hell. | 尼禄在利用恐惧打开地狱的大门 |
[23:54] | Well, that’s why we have to fight fear | 所以我们才要用美好的东西 |
[23:56] | with something wonderful. | 对抗恐惧 |
[23:57] | We have to show the world that these magical creatures | 我们得向世界展示 这些魔法生物 |
[23:59] | are just that– they’re magical. | 只是那样 有魔法而已 |
[24:01] | And everyone else is on board with this? | 其他人都同意吗 |
[24:04] | – Yeah. – Yeah, pretty much. | -对 -对 几乎所有人 |
[24:06] | – Bloody hell. – All right, great. | -见鬼 -好吧 很好 |
[24:08] | Well, now that you’re all on board, we have work to do. | 既然你们都上船了 我们要做正事了 |
[24:11] | There is another way. | 还有另一个办法 |
[24:13] | Whilst in hell, we learned that | 在地狱的时候 我们了解到 |
[24:15] | Neron’s possession of Ray’s body | 尼禄之所以能占用雷的身体 |
[24:17] | is contingent on Nate not being killed. | 条件是内特不被杀死 |
[24:21] | Is that why Ner-Ray | 这就是为什么尼雷 |
[24:22] | didn’t strangle me when he had the chance? | 本有机会但却没掐死我吗 |
[24:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:26] | A demon is only as good as his word. | 恶魔必须要信守诺言 |
[24:28] | If Neron breaks that deal, | 如果尼禄违背了诺言 |
[24:29] | he’ll be ejected from Ray’s body. | 他就会被雷从身体里弹出来 |
[24:31] | I could kill him. | 我就能杀了他 |
[24:32] | And once I do, all the souls he’s nabbed will be released. | 在那之后 所有被他捕捉的灵魂都会被释放 |
[24:37] | And all Neron has to do is, uh… | 那尼禄要做的就是… |
[24:42] | Me? | 我 |
[24:45] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[24:47] | Look, there is no Plan B, only Plan A, got it? | 没有B计划 只有A计划 知道了吗 |
[24:51] | Yeah, got it. | 好 知道了 |
[24:56] | Look, I meant what I said earlier. | 听着 我之前说的是认真的 |
[24:58] | I am not losing another Legend. | 我绝对不能再失去一位传奇 |
[25:00] | So forget what you heard back there, | 忘掉你刚才听到的话 |
[25:02] | because we are all-in on HeyWorld. | 因为我们要把胜算全压在海伍德乐园上 |
[25:05] | Now, I believe in you, and if I’m not mistaken, | 我相信你 没错的话 |
[25:08] | someone has a theme park to build. | 有人需要去建主题公园了 |
[25:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:16] | I can’t believe it all comes down to this. | 不敢相信一切都归结到了这里 |
[25:19] | After years of anxiety of whether or not | 焦虑了那么多年 |
[25:21] | I could live up to my dad’s expectations, | 我到底能不能达到我父亲的期望 |
[25:24] | I’m about to bring his crazy dream to life… | 我要实现他疯狂的梦想了 |
[25:27] | knowing what it could cost me. | 尽管知道会付出怎样的代价 |
[25:30] | Nate, I’m not going anywhere. | 内特 我会陪在你身边 |
[25:39] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:46] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[26:21] | I’m standing in front of HeyWorld, | 我现在站在海伍德乐园门前 |
[26:23] | a new superhero-inspired theme park | 一个以超级英雄为灵感的主题公园 |
[26:25] | that seems to have sprung up overnight like magic. | 就像魔法一样 一夜建成 |
[26:32] | Welcome to HeyWorld, | 欢迎来到海伍德乐园 |
[26:33] | the happiest place on the globe. | 这个星球上最快乐的地方 |
[26:37] | Hey, kid, welcome to HeyWorld. | 孩子 欢迎来到海伍德乐园 |
[26:38] | Try the churros and not just because the real money | 去尝尝小油条 不仅仅是因为 |
[26:40] | is in the concessions, they’re also delicious. | 它实惠的价格 它们也很美味 |
[26:49] | Z Z, um… | |
[26:50] | you and your mom are here. | 你和你妈妈来了 |
[26:51] | I see them– I mean us. | 我看见她们了 我是说我们 |
[26:54] | All right, stream’s up. You look great, by the way. | 好 直播开始 顺便说一句 你挺帅的 |
[26:56] | Oh, thank you for noticing. I showered. | 谢谢你的注意 我洗了个澡 |
[26:59] | How’s the clickety-clackety-hackety coming along? | 网络入侵进行得怎么样了 |
[27:01] | Once Ava hits “record,” this will stream out to about, | 只要艾娃按下录制键 视频会直播给 |
[27:04] | you know, 3 billion people or so. | 大概三十亿左右的人 |
[27:07] | No pressure. | 不要有压力 |
[27:09] | Come one, come all | 来吧 都来吧 |
[27:11] | to our thrilling stage spectacular– | 来看我们刺激又壮观的演出 |
[27:15] | “Superheroes versus Monsters.” | 超级英雄大战怪物 |
[27:21] | Okay, you got the choreography down? | 好了 动作都记下来了吗 |
[27:23] | Everyone, follow her lead. | 所有人 都听她指挥 |
[27:25] | Baba Yaga, remember, those kids are audience members, | 雅加婆婆 记住 那些小孩子是观众 |
[27:29] | not appetizers. | 不是开胃小菜 |
[27:30] | Mike, watch your language out there, right? | 麦克 在外面注意你的言辞 |
[27:33] | We don’t want those wankers from Standards and Practices | 我不希望那些播出审查部门的人 |
[27:34] | up our you-know-whats. | 来找我们的茬 |
[27:37] | Everyone, they’re gonna love you guys. | 所有人 他们会喜欢你们的 |
[27:40] | All right, gang, it’s showtime. | 好了 表演时间到 |
[27:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, please don’t call them heroes, | 女士们先生们 请别叫他们英雄 |
[27:52] | call them Legends. | 称他们为传奇 |
[27:54] | Now, let’s see what daring do | 现在 让我们看看 |
[27:57] | the Legends of Tomorrow get into…today. | 明日传奇今天有什么伟大的冒险 |
[28:07] | And that’ll teach those bad guys | 这能让那些坏人们记住 |
[28:09] | that crime doesn’t pay. | 犯罪不会有好下场 |
[28:12] | Thanks for the assist, Green Arrow. | 感谢你的协助 绿箭侠 |
[28:14] | See you later, Supergirl. | 再见 超女 |
[28:17] | Do you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[28:19] | That’s the Flash, and he wants to hang out. | 是闪电侠 他想要一起玩 |
[28:21] | Should we got hang out? | 我们要和他一起玩吗 |
[28:27] | Break a leg, guys. | 祝演出成功 |
[28:30] | Wait a second! Shh. | 等等 嘘 |
[28:33] | I think that I hear something. | 我好像听到了点动静 |
[28:37] | Monsters. | 怪物 |
[28:39] | What do you think, White Canary? | 你怎么想 白金丝雀 |
[28:40] | Should we show ’em what we got? | 给他们看我们的本领吗 |
[28:41] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 别动 |
[28:43] | What if, instead of showing ’em what we got, | 与其给他们看我们的本领 |
[28:47] | we ask them what they have? | 不如让他们展现自己的本领 |
[28:53] | You mean get to know them? | 你是说去了解他们吗 |
[28:56] | What if, getting to know them, we realize | 了解他们之后 我们意识到 |
[28:58] | that we have nothing to fear. | 我们无所畏惧 |
[29:02] | Minotaur, your passion is music. | 弥诺陶 你酷爱音乐 |
[29:05] | Why don’t you show us what you got? | 不如给我们展示你的本领 |
[29:08] | They said this was a superhero show. | 他们说这是超级英雄节目 |
[29:11] | These brats don’t respect art. | 这些屁孩子不尊重艺术 |
[29:17] | I think we are losing them. | 我们好像吸引不住他们了 |
[29:22] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[29:34] | Bloody hell, I know that sound. | 见鬼 我知道那声音 |
[29:40] | Finally, a real-life dragon. | 终于 一条真正的龙 |
[29:53] | Oh, no, is that… | 那不会是… |
[29:54] | Wicksty? | 威克斯基 |
[29:59] | Now, this is a show. | 这才像个演出 |
[30:03] | You really thought you could stop us? | 你们真以为阻止得了我们吗 |
[30:07] | These fools you brought here | 你们带来的这些蠢货 |
[30:09] | will only serve our hellish end. | 只会给我们的事业添柴加火 |
[30:12] | Everyone remain calm! | 各位冷静 |
[30:15] | This is all just, uh, a part of the show. | 这只是演出的一部分 |
[30:24] | Damn it, Gary. | 该死 盖瑞 |
[30:26] | Now I’m powerless. | 我现在无力 |
[30:29] | Enough– filling your heads with this | 看够了这出 |
[30:31] | silly, little morality play. | 愚蠢的道德剧 |
[30:33] | Now all of you will bear witness to the birth | 现在你们每一位都将见证 |
[30:36] | of a new era. | 新时代的诞生 |
[30:39] | She wants these people scared. | 她想让这里的人感到害怕 |
[30:40] | They’ll open up the portal right here. | 他们会在这里直接打开传送门 |
[30:49] | This way. Go, go! | 这边 走 |
[30:52] | We got to get that staff. | 我们得去拿到那根杖 |
[30:59] | We got to get these kids out of here, go! | 我们得带孩子们离开这里 走 |
[31:03] | Follow them! | 追上去 |
[31:26] | Everybody, go back inside. | 所有人回到里面去 |
[31:27] | Back inside! | 回去 |
[31:47] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[31:57] | Burn her. | 烧死她 |
[31:58] | Burn them all. | 烧死他们 |
[32:13] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:15] | Stop. | 住手 |
[32:19] | Burn the child. Do it now. | 烧死那个孩子 马上 |
[32:24] | Kid, you got to run. | 孩子 你快跑 |
[32:26] | Mithra, dance. | 密特拉 跳舞 |
[32:46] | No! | 不 |
[32:48] | Tabitha! | 塔比瑟 |
[32:59] | Mithra, wait. | 密特拉 等等 |
[33:25] | Rise, my demon brethren. | 来吧 我的魔鬼兄弟们 |
[33:27] | The door is open! Rise! | 传送门开了 来吧 |
[33:32] | Oh, it’s gonna take more than a musical number to stop this. | 这可不是一部歌舞剧能阻止的事了 |
[33:47] | Neron! | 尼禄 |
[33:49] | This fight is between me and you, | 这是你我之间的斗争 |
[33:51] | so let’s settle it once and for all. | 让我们一次性了结吧 |
[33:56] | Gladly. | 乐意奉陪 |
[34:03] | I’ve already won. Killing you is just a bonus. | 我已经赢了 杀你不过是意外收获 |
[34:07] | You may take me, Neron, | 你可以杀了我 尼禄 |
[34:09] | but the Legends will always win. | 但胜利终究是属于传奇的 |
[34:23] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[34:24] | Looks like the deal’s off, mate. | 看来你的交易黄了 兄弟 |
[34:32] | No. | 不 |
[34:37] | Nate? No. | 内特 不 |
[34:40] | Gideon, take us to HeyWorld. | 吉迪恩 我们去海伍德乐园 |
[34:42] | I must advise against that course of action. | 我必须对行动提出反对意见 |
[34:44] | The change to your future is still in progress. | 你的未来正在改变 |
[34:46] | If you leave the temporal zone, | 如果你离开时光穿梭区 |
[34:48] | your current memories won’t be safe. | 你现在的记忆会有危险 |
[34:54] | You didn’t. | 你竟然 |
[34:56] | I’m sorry, love. It was his choice. | 对不起 亲爱的 这是他的选择 |
[35:07] | – Finish it off, John. – Gladly. | -干掉他 约翰 -乐意至极 |
[35:25] | Come on, Ray. | 来吧 雷 |
[35:27] | Raymond Palmer, I return your soul to your body. | 雷蒙德·帕尔默 我把你的灵魂送回肉身 |
[35:35] | What happened to me? Where am I? | 发生什么事了 我在哪 |
[35:38] | I’m in HeyWorld? | 我在海伍德乐园吗 |
[35:41] | Everybody’s here. | 大家都在这里 |
[35:45] | No, Nate. No. | 不 内特 不 |
[35:47] | – No! – Ray, Ray. | -不 -雷 |
[35:48] | – No, no, no. – Ray, I’m so sorry. | -不 不 -雷 我很抱歉 |
[35:50] | Nate, hey. | 内特 |
[35:53] | – You can’t be here. – Come on. | -你不该在这里 -醒醒 |
[35:56] | Nate, you can’t be dead. | 内特 你不能死 |
[35:58] | Come on. Hey, come on, come on. | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[36:01] | Come on, you can’t be– | 醒醒 你不能… |
[36:02] | Bring him back to life, weasel! | 快复活他 黄鼠狼 |
[36:03] | Oh, I wish I could, Rory, | 我也想 罗里 |
[36:05] | but that requires magic beyond my means, mate. | 但那不是凭我的魔力能做到的事 兄弟 |
[36:25] | Not a bad show if you ask me. | 我觉得是不错的演出 |
[36:30] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:31] | Hello, Nate. | 你好 内特 |
[36:35] | I missed you so much, Dad. | 我好想你 爸爸 |
[36:39] | I haven’t been far. | 我一直都在 |
[36:43] | Oh, I guess, um… | 我想… |
[36:46] | I guess it sucks… | 我想这感觉很糟吧 |
[36:48] | Dying before you’re ready, huh? | 还没准备好就死了 |
[36:50] | Sure does. | 的确 |
[36:52] | Believe me, I went through all the emotions– | 相信我 我经历了所有感受 |
[36:54] | I mean, anger, worry… | 愤怒 焦虑… |
[36:57] | I had so many regrets, | 我有太多遗憾 |
[36:58] | I almost missed my ticket to the happy place. | 我差点错失了通往极乐世界的门票 |
[37:01] | What changed? | 是什么让你改变了 |
[37:03] | I had faith. | 我有信仰 |
[37:04] | You’re saying there’s actually a– | 你是说真的有… |
[37:05] | In you, Nate. | 对你的 内特 |
[37:08] | And I was right to believe that my boy | 而且我想得对 我儿子 |
[37:11] | and all his freaky buddies would see this thing through. | 和他的古怪朋友们能度过这道难关 |
[37:17] | But you know the only thing missing | 不过你知道你的这出好戏 |
[37:19] | from that big show of yours? | 唯一缺少的是什么吗 |
[37:23] | Music. | 音乐 |
[37:26] | *There is a young cowboy* | *有个年轻的牛仔* |
[37:29] | *Who lives on the range* | *他生活在牧场里* |
[37:35] | *His horse and his cattle* | *他的马和他的牛* |
[37:37] | *Are his only companions* | *是他唯一的同伴* |
[37:46] | Do I have something on my face? | 我的脸上有东西吗 |
[37:48] | Did you just sing? | 你刚才是唱歌了吗 |
[37:49] | James Taylor? | 詹姆斯·泰勒 |
[37:51] | I don’t sing. | 我才不会唱歌 |
[37:56] | I think someone from beyond is trying to help us out. | 我感觉有人在天之灵试图帮我们 |
[38:02] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[38:05] | *He works in the saddle and sleeps in the canyons* | *他在马鞍上工作 在峡谷里入睡* |
[38:10] | *Waiting for summer* | *等待夏天的到来* |
[38:12] | *His pastures to change* | *他的牧场要改变* |
[38:18] | *And as the moon rises* | *当月亮升起时* |
[38:21] | *He sits by his fire* | *他坐在篝火旁* |
[38:23] | *Thinking about women…* | *惦记着女人…* |
[38:26] | Look. | 快看 |
[38:28] | *Closing his eyes…* | *闭上了他的眼睛…* |
[38:30] | Keep singing. | 继续唱 |
[38:30] | *As the doggies retire* | *正如退休的小狗* |
[38:33] | *He sings out a song…* | *他放声歌唱…* |
[38:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:36] | If fear can be energy, it only stands to reason | 如果恐惧可以是能量 显而易见 |
[38:39] | that love can be energy, too. | 爱也可以是能量 |
[38:42] | Everyone, if you want to see Nate up and kicking, | 所有人 如果你们希望看到内特醒来 |
[38:45] | he needs to hear your voices right now! | 他现在需要听到你们的声音 |
[38:48] | We need everyone to hold hands. | 我们需要大家手拉手 |
[38:51] | And we mean everyone. | 我们指的是每一个人 |
[38:53] | – Are we really doing this? – Couldn’t hurt. | -我们真的要这样吗 -又不会伤到你 |
[38:57] | Didn’t they do this last year? | 他们去年不也这样过吗 |
[38:58] | We’re part of the circle this time. | 我们这次是圆圈的一部分 |
[39:02] | Dad, do you hear that? | 老爸 你听到了吗 |
[39:05] | It’s for you, son. | 是给你唱的 孩子 |
[39:06] | *Won’t you let me go down* | *请让我沉浸在* |
[39:08] | *In my dreams?* | *我的梦乡里* |
[39:11] | *And rock-a-bye, sweet baby…* | *乖乖睡 甜蜜宝贝…* |
[39:13] | Oh, come on, people! Do you want him to stay dead? | 拜托 大家 你希望他一直这样吗 |
[39:17] | Come on, sing! | 来吧 唱 |
[39:19] | *Good night, you moonlight ladies* | *晚安 月光淑女* |
[39:23] | *Rock-a-bye, sweet baby James* | *乖乖睡 甜蜜宝贝詹姆斯* |
[39:26] | It’s working. | 奏效了 |
[39:28] | *Deep greens and blues are the colors I choose* | *深绿色和碧蓝色是我选的颜色* |
[39:33] | I love you, Nate. | 我爱你 内特 |
[39:34] | *Down in my dreams* | *我的梦乡里* |
[39:38] | *And rock-a-bye, sweet baby James* | *乖乖睡 甜蜜宝贝詹姆斯* |
[39:48] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[40:03] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[40:06] | You’re not in the temporal zone. | 你没有留在时光穿梭区 |
[40:07] | We changed history. We changed everything. | 我们改变了历史 我们改变了一切 |
[40:09] | I couldn’t let you die. | 我不能让你死 |
[40:13] | No. | 不 |
[40:18] | Dude, you just came back to life. | 老兄 你真的复活了 |
[40:23] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[40:25] | There was more pelvis in that hug than usual. | 刚才的拥抱比平常贴得更紧 |
[40:26] | It’s all good, Nate dog. Love you, too, bro. | 一切都好 内特大兄弟 我也爱你 |
[40:31] | Yeah, my bad, bro. | 是的 我的错 兄弟 |
[40:33] | It just feels like–feels like something’s missing. | 我感觉 我感觉若有所失 |
[40:38] | Ray. Aw, buddy. | 雷 老兄 |
[40:41] | I can’t believe you went all the way to hell | 我不敢相信你为了阻止尼禄杀我 |
[40:42] | to stop Neron from killing me. | 居然下了地狱 |
[40:44] | You would have done the same thing. | 你也会为我做同样的事 |
[40:46] | I kind of just did. | 我还真的做了 |
[40:48] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 你做了 |
[40:51] | All right, Time Bros… | 好了 时间兄弟 |
[40:53] | – Oh, and Time Ladies. – And Time Monsters. | -还有时间姐妹 -还有时间怪物 |
[40:56] | And Gary? | 还有盖瑞 |
[40:59] | As I was saying, Legends… | 正如我所说的 传奇们… |
[41:02] | our work here is done. | 我们的任务完成了 |
[41:04] | Gideon, fire up the ship. It’s time to hit it. | 吉迪恩 启动飞船 是时候上路了 |
[41:18] | I’m here to make a withdrawal. | 我是来提现的 |
[41:24] | These are some truly serious sinners. | 这些都是罪孽深重的人 |
[41:27] | Cut down too soon, all of them. | 死得太早了 他们所有人 |
[41:30] | It’s a real shame when someone doesn’t get to… | 多可惜啊 这些人都没有… |
[41:33] | fulfill their destiny. | 完成他们的使命 |
[41:36] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[41:49] | Everyone deserves a second act. | 每个人都值得拥有第二次机会 |