时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – It’s a dragon egg. – You’re possessed. | -这是一枚龙蛋 -你被附体了 |
[00:06] | Ray’s gone. I’ve taken over his body. | 雷早不在了 我占据了他的身体 |
[00:07] | If Neron wanted John dead, | 如果尼禄想杀了约翰 |
[00:09] | he would have killed him on the spot. | 他早就动手了 |
[00:10] | I need you to open up a doorway to hell. | 你得帮我打开通往地狱的通道 |
[00:12] | It’s to bring someone here from the other side. | 是从彼岸将某人带回来 |
[00:15] | Tabitha. | 塔比瑟 |
[00:15] | I’m sorry. It wasn’t me. It was my nipple. | 对不起 那不是我 是我的乳头 |
[00:19] | – Save me! – As you wish. | -救我 -如您所愿 |
[00:23] | I’m not leaving Mona behind. | 我不能丢下蒙娜不管 |
[00:25] | Do you really think that everyone in hell | 你真的觉得地狱里的每一个人 |
[00:27] | deserves to be there? | 都罪有应得吗 |
[00:28] | This is your opportunity to make things right. | 这是你弥补过错的机会 |
[00:30] | I’m gonna save Ray. | 我要拯救雷 |
[00:33] | Honey, time to go. | 亲爱的 该走了 |
[00:36] | Come on, honey, let’s go. We’re gonna be late. | 快点 亲爱的 该走了 要迟到了 |
[00:40] | Zari? You better not be eating the Halva. | 扎莉 你没有在吃哈瓦糕吧 |
[00:42] | No, Mommy. | 没有 妈妈 |
[00:45] | Zari Jaan. | 扎莉·贾恩 |
[00:48] | Dessert’s not for after breakfast. | 早餐之后不许吃甜点 |
[00:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:55] | It’s only a kick. | 宝宝蹬了一下 |
[01:00] | Behrad must be anxious to meet you. | 贝哈德等不及要见你了 |
[01:03] | Now go put your shoes on so I can take you to school. | 快去穿鞋 我送你去上学 |
[01:11] | You might just want to soak it all in. | 你们应该好好感受一下 |
[01:14] | Violent people are pouring into our country– | 暴徒正不断涌入我们国家 |
[01:16] | illegal immigrants, terrorists, meta-humans. | 非法移民 恐怖分子 超能力者 |
[01:20] | Politicians promise to keep you safe | 那些政客嘴上说着保护你们的安全 |
[01:22] | but they’ve been hiding the truth. | 却隐藏了事情的真相 |
[01:24] | There’s a dangerous new threat already within our borders. | 新的威胁已经危及到了美国境内 |
[01:28] | Hi, I’m Ray Palmer. | 你们好 我是雷·帕尔默 |
[01:30] | Yes, that Ray Palmer– former CEO of PalmerTech. | 没错 雷·帕尔默 帕尔默科技前总裁 |
[01:33] | And I am here to warn you | 我要提醒你们 |
[01:35] | that creatures once thought only | 传奇和童话中的生物 |
[01:36] | in legends and fairy tales are real. | 在现实生活中是存在的 |
[01:42] | Yes, folks, monsters are real, | 没错 兄弟们 真的有怪物 |
[01:44] | and they walk amongst us. | 而且就在我们身边 |
[01:46] | And they will stop at nothing | 而且势必要 |
[01:48] | until they destroy humankind. | 毁灭整个人类 |
[01:50] | Interested in learning more? | 想知道更多吗 |
[01:52] | Then join me at PalmerX 2019, | 那就加入帕尔默探索科技大会 |
[01:55] | where the power is in the Palmer of your hands. | 力量掌握在你们手中 |
[01:57] | 帕尔默探索科技大会 力量掌握在你们手中 | |
[02:02] | I don’t care if Neron’s wearing my best friend’s face. | 不管尼禄是不是用我好友的嘴脸说话 |
[02:05] | – I want to punch him. – Get in line. | -我真想给他两拳 -去排队 |
[02:07] | Ogres are big softies–that one wouldn’t even hurt a fly. | 食人恶魔面恶心善 连苍蝇都不忍心拍死 |
[02:09] | Neron’s been a step ahead of us for too long. | 我们一直都被尼禄牵着鼻子走 |
[02:11] | – We need to play offense. – Agreed. | -我们应该主动出击 -同意 |
[02:14] | Sorry, what are we agreeing to? | 抱歉 我们同意做什么 |
[02:15] | Look, it’s time for us to fight back. | 是时候反击了 |
[02:19] | We’re retaking the Bureau. | 我们要夺回调查局 |
[02:26] | Gideon, pull up the blueprints at the Bureau | 吉迪恩 调出调查局的设计图 |
[02:28] | and start fabricating and arsenal. | 组装武器 准备军械 |
[02:29] | – Right away, Captain. – Look, Gary has bonded | -遵命 船长 -盖瑞可以 |
[02:31] | with the Fairy Godmother, and while he might be an idiot, | 召唤仙女教母 他虽然有点蠢 |
[02:34] | she is not to be underestimated. | 但仙女教母不可小觑 |
[02:36] | Mick, Nate, you think you can handle Tabitha? | 米克 内特 你们对付塔比瑟如何 |
[02:38] | – Granny’s dead. – Good. | -老太婆死定了 -很好 |
[02:40] | Ava and I will handle Neron. | 我和艾娃对付尼禄 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I want a crack at him. | 好 我正想揍他一顿 |
[02:42] | It’s my bureau he’s running his operation from. | 他执行计划的地方可是我的调查局 |
[02:44] | Not to be a buzzkill, but even John and Nora | 很不想扫你们的兴 但就算是约翰和诺拉 |
[02:47] | couldn’t out-magic Neron. | 都不是魔法尼禄的对手 |
[02:49] | – I just felt a kick. – Oh, I want to feel! | -龙蛋有反应了 -快让我摸摸 |
[02:51] | Right now the smart play would be just to bide our time. | 明智之举就是耐心等待 |
[02:53] | Wait for John-o to return with Ray’s soul. | 等小约翰把雷的灵魂带回来 |
[02:55] | Shockingly, I agree with Charlie. | 很难得 我同意查莉的话 |
[02:56] | – I love you, little Wicksty… – Oh, I felt it! | -我爱你 小威克斯基 -我摸到了 |
[02:58] | I told you, it’s kicking. | 我就说吧 它在乱蹬 |
[02:59] | Okay, can you guys stop being dragon-baby crazy right now? | 你们现在能不能别对龙宝爱泛滥了 |
[03:02] | Look, this commercial is proof that Neron | 这条广告证明尼禄 |
[03:04] | is up to something big, and we need | 准备大干一票 我们需要 |
[03:06] | to stop him before it’s too late. | 在他达到目的之前阻止他 |
[03:08] | Captain, I have an incoming communication from Nora Darhk. | 船长 有一通诺拉·达克的来电 |
[03:11] | – Put her on. – Sara? | -接进来 -莎拉 |
[03:15] | Talk to me. What’s your status? | 告诉我 你那边是什么情况 |
[03:18] | I’m tired of skulking around air ducts. | 我受够了在通风管里鬼鬼祟祟 |
[03:19] | I’m going after Mona. | 我要去找蒙娜 |
[03:21] | We’re gearing up | 我们正准备 |
[03:23] | for an assault. Hold your position. | 武装出击 不要擅自行动 |
[03:25] | – Hey! – Too late. | -站住 -太迟了 |
[03:27] | – Wait, where’s Gary? – In Ava’s office… | -盖瑞在哪里 -他在艾娃的办公室 |
[03:30] | getting real comfortable. | 过得可舒服了 |
[03:35] | Oh, Fairy Godmother? | 仙女教母 |
[03:39] | Yes, my pet? | 来了 我的小可爱 |
[03:43] | I want to dig deeper on my next wish. | 我想许一个更大的愿望 |
[03:45] | Excellent idea. What do you have in mind? | 这主意真棒 你想许个什么愿 |
[03:50] | we’ve already redecorated my office. | 我的办公室已经重新布置了 |
[03:52] | I now have three nipples | 我现在有三个乳头 |
[03:53] | because a spare never hurts, and– | 有备无患 还有 |
[03:56] | Perhaps you could make a wish regarding the Legends? | 也许你能许一个和传奇们有关的愿望 |
[03:59] | You want me to wish something for them? | 你想让我为他们许一个愿望 |
[04:01] | I’m talking about revenge. | 我是说找他们复仇 |
[04:04] | They lied to you, Gary. | 他们欺骗了你 盖瑞 |
[04:06] | Promised you could be an interim Legend. | 答应让你成为传奇临时队员 |
[04:09] | One wish, and you can send them | 一个愿望 你就能把他们 |
[04:11] | all to hell with John Constantine. | 全部送进地狱陪约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[04:15] | Speaking of John, you think he’s all right? | 说到约翰 他没事吧 |
[04:17] | That warlock sent thousands of demons to rot in the pits. | 那个男巫将成千上万的恶魔打入地狱 |
[04:22] | I think he’s well and truly screwed, dearie. | 我相信他肯定是完蛋了 亲爱的 |
[04:46] | Does this mean we’re straight? | 这样我们就扯平了吧 |
[04:49] | I got a more important collection to make. | 我要去收拾个更重要的人 |
[04:54] | Who is that guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[04:55] | That, my friend, is John Constantine… | 那位 兄弟 那可是约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[04:58] | in the flesh. | 是他的肉身 |
[05:05] | Congratulations, Mona. | 恭喜你 蒙娜 |
[05:07] | I have selected you for a very special assignment. | 我选择你来执行一项特别的任务 |
[05:10] | That’s okay, Ne-Ray. | 没关系 尼雷 |
[05:12] | Can I call you that? I’m okay here. | 我能这么叫你吗 我在这里挺好的 |
[05:15] | You see, before Nate’s father decided he wanted to be | 你看 在内特的父亲决定要当 |
[05:18] | P.T. Barnum, we were working together. | 马戏之王之前 我们一起合作 |
[05:20] | training monsters to do our bidding. | 训练怪物来听从我们的命令 |
[05:24] | Actually, I worked extensively | 实际上 我特别对你 |
[05:26] | with your dear friend Konane… | 亲爱的朋友科南投入了精力 |
[05:28] | I mean… Your dead friend Konane. | 我是说 你死掉的朋友科南 |
[05:39] | I found Mona. Hurry. | 我找到蒙娜了 快点 |
[05:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:48] | This seems like overkill. | 这个看起来有些过火 |
[05:52] | The Legends never included me in their pizza parties… | 传奇们从没邀请我参加过披萨派对 |
[05:56] | or asked me to play Dungeons & Dragons. | 或是叫我去玩龙与地下城 |
[05:59] | Make them suffer, Gary. | 让他们受苦吧 盖瑞 |
[06:02] | I can make them do whatever you want. | 我可以让他们做任何你想做的事 |
[06:04] | I just wanted to be part of the team. | 我只是想成为队伍的一员 |
[06:07] | As soon as Ava opens the portal, | 一旦艾娃打开了传送门 |
[06:09] | we go in firing. | 我们就进去开火 |
[06:11] | Time to burn some freaks. | 是时候烧些混球了 |
[06:14] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[06:15] | Opening a portal in three, two, one. | 传送门即将打开 三 二 一 |
[06:22] | No. | 不要 |
[06:31] | Welcome to book club. | 欢迎来到读书俱乐部 |
[06:38] | Why, you little– | 你个小混球… |
[06:40] | I’d be careful how you speak to my charge. | 我要是你就注意和我主人说话的态度 |
[06:43] | Gary, why are you doing this? | 盖瑞 你为什么要这么做 |
[06:45] | Because I would like to discuss… | 因为我想讨论下… |
[06:49] | “The Collector.” | 《收集者》 |
[06:50] | Forget the book, Gary. | 别管书了 盖瑞 |
[06:51] | You helped a demon take control of the Bureau. | 你帮助了一个恶魔控制调查局 |
[06:53] | What happened to the Bureau creed? | 所谓的调查局信条呢 |
[06:54] | Oh, I could ask the same about you. | 我也可以问你同样的问题 |
[06:57] | Article 27? Hmm? | 条款27 |
[06:59] | A supervisor must never show favoritism? | 主管绝对不能展现偏倚 |
[07:01] | You started a book club with another employee. | 你和另一位员工组建了读书俱乐部 |
[07:03] | Gary, Mona is being tortured right now. | 盖瑞 蒙娜现在正在被折磨着 |
[07:07] | Neron said he’s trying to protect | 尼禄说他是想要保护 |
[07:09] | humans from monsters. | 人类不受怪物侵害 |
[07:10] | You saw Mona gnaw off my nip. | 你也看到蒙娜咬我乳头了 |
[07:12] | – She did you a favor. – Okay, um… | -她那是帮你忙 -好吧… |
[07:15] | maybe we should just reschedule | 或许我们该换个时间 |
[07:17] | until after we’ve read the book? | 等我们都读过书了再说 |
[07:22] | Oh, Fairy Godmother? | 仙女教母 |
[07:24] | Oh, no. Wait. | 不 等一下 |
[07:33] | Book was terrible. | 这书太糟了 |
[07:35] | Oh, my head. | 我的脑袋 |
[07:37] | That’s the spirit. | 就是要这态度 |
[07:38] | Sara, Ava, come in. Where are you guys? | 莎拉 艾娃 请回答 你们在哪里 |
[07:41] | Hey, Nate. Can’t talk right now. | 内特 现在不能讲话 |
[07:44] | Are you talking to Nate on comms? | 你是在和内特通讯吗 |
[07:45] | Tell him I say hi. | 帮我跟他打个招呼 |
[07:48] | Gary says hi. | 盖瑞跟你打招呼 |
[07:49] | And we are at book club. | 我们在读书俱乐部 |
[07:52] | Move on to plan B. | 准备开始B计划 |
[07:54] | – What’s plan B? – I only listen for my name. | -B计划是什么 -我只注意听我名字 |
[07:57] | I assume it’s like plan A, | 我估计是跟A计划差不多 |
[07:59] | but, you know, with less people. | 就是少一些人 |
[08:00] | Well, without the Captain and the clone, | 没有了船长和克隆人 |
[08:02] | the Bureau’s a suicide mission. | 进攻调查局就是自杀任务 |
[08:04] | Mick’s right. | 米克说得对 |
[08:08] | We need to sneak into PalmerX, | 我们得溜进帕尔默探索科技大会 |
[08:09] | do some recon, find out what Neron is up to. | 做些调查 找出尼禄的计划 |
[08:12] | Now that sounds like a plan Z. | 这个听起来像是Z计划 |
[08:29] | Mmm. Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[08:32] | Hey, you looking for a good time, handsome? | 你在找好时光吗 帅哥 |
[08:35] | I’m always looking for a good time, love, | 我一直都在找好时光 亲爱的 |
[08:37] | but, uh, regrettably, my time here is limited. | 但不幸的是 我在这里的时间有限 |
[08:40] | Maybe you can help me. | 也许你可以帮助我 |
[08:42] | I’m looking for broker in the soul trade. | 我在找一个交易灵魂的掮客 |
[08:44] | He goes by the name of Masher. | 他叫玛仕 |
[08:46] | I might know something. | 我可能知道点 |
[08:50] | Well, this here is holy water. | 这里边的是圣水 |
[08:52] | Now, you can use this to burn the skin | 你可以用它烧掉任何 |
[08:53] | off any demon tosser who messes with you. | 侵扰你的恶魔蠢货的皮肤 |
[08:59] | Masher likes to hang out at the strip club | 玛仕喜欢在做完交易后 |
[09:00] | after trading is done… | 去脱衣舞厅快活 |
[09:03] | John. | 约翰 |
[09:06] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[09:08] | Oh, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[09:10] | Half of demonkind is searching for John Constantine. | 半个魔鬼族类都在寻找约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[09:16] | The holy water? | 圣水呢 |
[09:17] | Oh, this? Nah, this is just whisky, love. | 这个吗 这只是威士忌 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | Sure, our protagonist | 没错 我们的主人公 |
[09:27] | was keeping people hostage, but… | 是在绑架别人 但是… |
[09:29] | that’s only because he never received love as a child. | 那只是因为他童年从没被爱过 |
[09:37] | They don’t want you in their book club, Gary. | 她们不想让你参加读书俱乐部 盖瑞 |
[09:39] | Doesn’t that make you angry? | 你难道不生气吗 |
[09:41] | Make a wish, and they will pay. | 许个愿 她们就会付出代价 |
[09:46] | You’re right. They don’t want to spend time | 你说得对 她们不想花费时间 |
[09:49] | with Gary Green, lowly Time Bureau agent. | 在盖瑞·格林 低级时间调查局探员身上 |
[09:53] | But they would love to spend time | 但是她们一定会想花费时间 |
[09:54] | with Gary Green… | 在盖瑞·格林… |
[09:57] | Captain of the Waverider! | 乘波号船长身上 |
[10:09] | Welcome aboard, Captain Green. | 欢迎上船 格林船长 |
[10:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:18] | I have no quarrel with you, dear. | 我和你没有过节 亲爱的 |
[10:20] | You didn’t send me to hell | 你又没把我送下地狱 |
[10:22] | like John Constantine and the Legends. | 那是约翰·康斯坦丁和传奇们干的 |
[10:25] | Yes… I was in hell for 327 years. | 是的 我在地狱呆了327年 |
[10:31] | And what was my crime? | 我的罪行是什么 |
[10:32] | I sprinkled a little magic over Salem, | 我在塞勒姆撒了点魔法 |
[10:36] | trying to help a girl | 还是要帮一个 |
[10:37] | who’s mother was accused of witchcraft. | 母亲被诬陷使用了巫术的小女孩 |
[10:39] | Okay…. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | You’re out now. Why help Neron? | 你现在出来了 为什么要帮助尼禄 |
[10:44] | Neron rescued me in hell. | 尼禄在地狱里救了我 |
[10:49] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[10:51] | True love bloomed. | 真爱总会开花 |
[10:54] | I know what you’re thinking- he’s so much older than me. | 我知道你在想什么 他比我老那么多 |
[10:59] | Sometimes you have to look past age. | 有时候你得忽视年龄 |
[11:04] | You know, in another life, | 如果情况不同 |
[11:07] | I think you and I could have been friends. | 我觉得我们可能会成为朋友 |
[11:11] | – Toodles. – Wait, wha– | -再见啦 -慢着 什么 |
[11:18] | Ray? | 雷 |
[11:20] | Without all of the idiotic tendencies. | 没有这些愚蠢的意图 |
[11:26] | Make a move on me, and Mona dies. | 你敢再对我动手 蒙娜就会死 |
[11:32] | Ray is good and strong. | 雷既优秀又坚强 |
[11:33] | He can fight his way back from hell. | 他可以从地狱一路杀回来 |
[11:36] | Who do you think is having a worse time in hell? | 你觉得谁在地狱里过得更糟 |
[11:38] | Ray, or your father? | 雷 还是你爸爸 |
[11:41] | Turns out Daddy Dearest isn’t so tough. | 原来超能老爸并没有这么坚强 |
[11:43] | I hear Damien Darhk is going stark raving mad in the pits. | 我听说达米恩·达克在地下已经彻底疯了 |
[11:47] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这里 |
[11:48] | Well, you and John tried to kill me–nearly did. | 你和约翰想杀我 差点成功 |
[11:52] | If the doofus in the skin suit I’m wearing | 要不是我附身的人皮笨蛋 |
[11:54] | hadn’t have interrupted, I’d have been obliterated. | 打断了 我可能已经消失了 |
[11:57] | I spent many nights just dreaming | 有很多个晚上 我都在想 |
[11:58] | about how I was going to get my revenge. | 我该如何报仇 |
[12:00] | And then it came to me– | 然后我突然想到 |
[12:01] | what better punishment than making you sit front row | 最好的惩罚就是 让你眼睁睁看着 |
[12:05] | to all of the fear and rage I’m about to unleash on the Earth, | 我附在你最爱的男人身上 |
[12:08] | all while in the body of the man you love. | 向地球释放恐惧和愤怒 |
[12:12] | Now… | 现在 |
[12:16] | Smile for the cameras. | 对着镜头笑 |
[12:18] | Mr. Palmer! Are monsters real? | 帕尔默先生 请问怪物真实存在吗 |
[12:20] | What’s tonight all about? | 今晚的内容是什么 |
[12:22] | Now, all of your questions will be answered soon. | 你们的问题将很快得到回答 |
[12:30] | – Oh. Excuse me. – What’s wrong with you? | -借过一下 -你怎么回事 |
[12:33] | You know, a room full of people fearful of magical creatures | 整屋人都害怕魔法生物 |
[12:36] | just makes me a little bit fearful, all right? | 让我有点害怕 好吗 |
[12:38] | The worst part is, Ray loves tech events. | 最糟糕的是 雷喜欢科技活动 |
[12:44] | Good evening, D.C., | 晚上好 特区 |
[12:45] | and welcome to PalmerX 2019. | 欢迎各位来到帕尔默探索科技大会 |
[12:52] | Now, you’re all probably wondering, | 现在你可能在疑惑 |
[12:54] | what in the heck is Ray Palmer doing back in the public eye? | 雷·帕尔默回到公众视野中想干什么 |
[12:57] | Well, folks, for the past two years I have been hunting | 各位 我在过去两年里一直在追猎 |
[13:01] | magical creatures. | 魔法生物 |
[13:04] | Hang with me here. | 注意听我说 |
[13:06] | I have created an exosuit | 我创造了一件战衣 |
[13:07] | capable of combating the most ferocious of their kind. | 能够与他们最凶残的同类战斗 |
[13:12] | What a douche. | 真混蛋 |
[13:13] | But I can’t do it alone. I need your help. | 但我不能凭一己之力 我需要帮助 |
[13:16] | I need you to help me find these creatures– | 我需要你们帮我寻找这些魔法生物 |
[13:18] | creatures that may be hiding right here amongst us. | 那些可能潜藏在我们当中的生物 |
[13:22] | Now, everyone take out your smartphones. | 现在 请大家拿出手机 |
[13:26] | Better be PalmerTech. | 最好是帕尔默科技的 |
[13:28] | I have created a small, simple app, | 我开发了一个简单的应用软件 |
[13:31] | that will change the world. | 可以改变世界的软件 |
[13:32] | And I want you all to download it right now. | 我希望你们即刻下载 |
[13:35] | The app is called Eyes. | 应用软件名叫天眼 |
[13:37] | Now, on Eyes, you will be able to share real-time, | 在天眼软件中 你可以分享实时的 |
[13:40] | life-saving monster sightings. | 救命的怪物行踪 |
[13:43] | Share them, and I will be there to save you. | 分享它 我会过去救你 |
[13:47] | Remember, the power is in the Palmer of your hands. | 记住 力量掌握在你们手中 |
[13:52] | You really expect us to believe monsters exist? | 你真的希望我们相信怪物的存在吗 |
[13:55] | I thought you were going to offer us proof. | 我以为你会证明给我们看 |
[13:57] | Thank you, Cindy. You are absolutely right. | 谢谢 辛迪 你说得很对 |
[14:00] | Here is your proof. | 这就是你的证据 |
[14:02] | Now, this may look like a helpless hipster | 她看起来像一个本该在书店里工作的 |
[14:05] | who should be working at a bookstore, | 无助的嬉皮士 |
[14:06] | but believe me, | 但请相信我 |
[14:08] | she is something altogether more dangerous. | 她完全是一个更危险的存在 |
[14:34] | – Masher. – John? | -玛仕 -约翰 |
[14:35] | Yeah, yeah, all right, keep your hair on. | 好了 你冷静一点 |
[14:37] | No need to tell the whole bloody club. | 没必要告诉整个俱乐部 |
[14:39] | Oh, buddy, now I know you’re out of your mind. | 兄弟 我现在知道你是疯了 |
[14:41] | – What are you doing in hell? – I’m here to save a friend. | -你来地狱做什么 -我来拯救一个朋友 |
[14:43] | His soul belongs to Neron. | 他的灵魂现在属于尼禄 |
[14:46] | Cheers, love. He’s paying. | 谢谢 亲爱的 他买单 |
[14:47] | Nobody gets into Neron’s soul vault without his say-so. | 未经尼禄许可没人可进入他的灵魂库 |
[14:50] | Except the Triumvirate, | 除了三巨头 |
[14:51] | and I have a plan to deal with them, | 我有一个对付他们的办法 |
[14:53] | but first, there’s a hunch I need to confirm. | 但首先 有一种预感我需要确认一下 |
[14:56] | What’s Neron trading at? | 尼禄在进行什么交易 |
[14:58] | He’s steady, but I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 他很沉着 但我告诉你一个小秘密 |
[15:01] | His stock is about to rise. | 他的库存准备上涨 |
[15:02] | I’m talking a massive soul collection on Earth. | 我说的是地球上的大量灵魂收集 |
[15:05] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[15:06] | Neron is finally making his play for the throne of hell. | 尼禄终于开始为他的地狱王座而战 |
[15:10] | Oh, cheers, Masher. I can use that. | 谢谢 玛仕 我可以利用这点 |
[15:12] | Be careful, John. | 小心点 约翰 |
[15:13] | Not every demon you’ve sent to hell | 并不是每位被你送回地狱的魔鬼 |
[15:14] | is as forgiving as I am. | 都像我一样宽宏大量 |
[15:17] | Yeah, don’t I know it. | 是的 我难道不知道吗 |
[15:30] | You’re dead, demon hunter. | 你死定了 魔鬼猎人 |
[15:33] | I was going to be a demon proctologist, | 我本来打算当一名魔鬼直肠科医生 |
[15:35] | but the pay wasn’t as good. | 但薪水并不高 |
[15:43] | Hold him. | 抓住他 |
[15:45] | Oh, Calibraxis. Hey, looking good, mate. | 卡利布拉西斯 你看起来真帅 伙计 |
[15:48] | – You grow your beard? – John Constantine. | -你留胡须了 -约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[15:51] | I’m really going to enjoy watching you breathe your last. | 我会好好享受看着你断气 |
[15:54] | I invoke a parley. | 我请求谈判 |
[15:55] | I demand to speak to the Triumvirate. | 我要求与三巨头谈谈 |
[15:58] | I’m a demon, not a pirate, John. | 我是魔鬼 不是海盗 约翰 |
[16:00] | I thought you understood the rules. | 我还以为你懂规矩 |
[16:01] | Well, you little maggot, | 你这条小蛆 |
[16:04] | as long as I’m alive, | 只要我还活着 |
[16:05] | then the Triumvirate can pass me around | 三巨头就可以把我 |
[16:07] | like a little sparrow amongst the cats. | 玩弄于股掌之中 |
[16:09] | But as soon as I die, you dim-witted dick, | 一旦我死了 你这愚笨的混蛋 |
[16:12] | then my soul belongs to Neron, | 我的灵魂就属于尼禄的了 |
[16:15] | and then the Triumvirate lose out | 三巨头就无法在我身上 |
[16:16] | on all the tasty little bits of torture | 施展他们计划好的 |
[16:18] | that they’ve got planned for me. | 有趣折磨 |
[16:19] | So you’ve got two choices: | 你有两个选择 |
[16:20] | You can either kill me | 不是杀了我 |
[16:22] | and royally piss off the old bags that run this place, | 激怒管这个地方的老家伙们 |
[16:25] | or take me to speak with the Triumvirate. | 就是带我去和三巨头谈话 |
[16:33] | I’m detecting a fugitive alert–stop it– | 我发现逃亡者 别这样 |
[16:36] | at the Inquisition, Captain Green. | 在宗教法庭 格林船长 |
[16:38] | Oh, I don’t do torture. | 我不折磨人 |
[16:40] | – Could’ve fooled me. – Hey. Play nice. | -差点骗到我了 -态度好点 |
[16:43] | We have to distract Gary | 在B队执行后备计划时 |
[16:44] | while the B team is plan B… ing. | 我们要分散盖瑞的注意力 |
[16:47] | Would a fairy at the Great British Bakeoff | 英国烘焙大赛上的小仙女 |
[16:49] | suit your fancy? | 适合你吗 |
[16:50] | Shall we, uh… | 我们是不是该 |
[16:52] | keep calm and pastry on? | 保持冷静 继续做点心呢 |
[16:55] | I’ll plot a course, Captain. | 我会设定航线的 船长 |
[16:58] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[17:00] | “Keep calm and pastry on”? | 保持冷静 继续做点心 |
[17:02] | Good one, Cap. | 说得好 船长 |
[17:04] | – Hilarious. – Thanks, guys. | -太好笑了 -谢谢你们 |
[17:06] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[17:07] | Take a good, long look at her– Mona Wu. | 大家仔细看看她 吴蒙娜 |
[17:11] | You saw her on the street, you wouldn’t think twice. | 你在街上看到她 你不会多想 |
[17:14] | Come on, Mona. Don’t give him what he wants. | 加油 蒙娜 别如他所愿 |
[17:16] | But she has a strange and violent condition… | 但是她的情况很奇怪也很暴力 |
[17:19] | brought about when she fell in love with a repulsive creature. | 在她爱上一个令人厌恶的怪物时引起的 |
[17:23] | I feel like a bridge scene should have more people. | 我觉得桥上的场景应该有更多人 |
[17:26] | Oh, no, we love three-people bridge scenes. | 不 我们喜欢三人桥上场景 |
[17:29] | Yeah, otherwise we just end up standing around all day. | 不然我们最后只会整天无所事事 |
[17:31] | Oh, that’s why Mick’s always grumpy. | 所以米克总是脾气暴躁 |
[17:33] | Come on, Mona. | 别这样 蒙娜 |
[17:35] | I promised these fine people a show. | 我答应给这些人一场表演 |
[17:37] | Let’s not keep them waiting. | 别让大家久等 |
[17:42] | Shift now or end up dead like Konane. | 立刻变身 不然就会像科南一样死去 |
[18:05] | Folks, proof of the world’s very first werewolf. | 各位 世界上第一个狼人存在的证据 |
[18:19] | That’s what we’re missing– the boys! | 我们缺少的就是那几个小子 |
[18:22] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是 -是的 |
[18:31] | Fairy Godmother? | 仙女教母 |
[18:37] | -Z -B – Z. – B. | |
[18:40] | – She made him disappear! – Well, well, well… | -她把他变没了 -大家瞧瞧 |
[18:43] | what do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[18:45] | More magic in the audience? | 观众中还有更多的人有魔法 |
[18:47] | She’s one of them! | 她是他们的同类 |
[18:50] | He’s right. I am. | 他说得对 我是 |
[18:55] | She’s a witch. Witch. Witch. | 她是女巫 女巫 女巫 |
[18:58] | Witch, witch, witch! | 女巫 女巫 女巫 |
[18:59] | Witch, witch… | 女巫 女巫 |
[19:02] | Don’t worry, folks. The witch won’t get far. | 别担心 各位 女巫跑不远的 |
[19:04] | Not as long as everyone downloads the Eyes app. | 只要每个人都下载天眼软件 |
[19:07] | Share your sightings. We’ll find the witch. | 分享自己所见之事 我们会找到女巫的 |
[19:10] | It’s only a matter of time. | 用不了多久 |
[19:23] | Sara, you guys okay? | 莎拉 你们没事吧 |
[19:24] | Yeah, we’re fine, as long as we keep placating Gary. | 只要继续安抚盖瑞 我们就没事 |
[19:28] | I guess Charlie and Z are our last hope. | 看来查莉和Z是我们最后的希望 |
[19:31] | – Great, we’re toast. – Welcome to hell. | -好极了 我们完蛋了 -欢迎来到地狱 |
[19:34] | Good evening, this is your captain speaking. | 晚上好 我是你们的船长 |
[19:39] | Just– | 就… |
[19:40] | What? | 什么 |
[19:42] | We’ll be cruising at a high altitude | 我们会在高空飞行 |
[19:44] | on our way to save a bakeoff in Britain. | 去拯救英国的一场烘焙大赛 |
[19:46] | – Whoo, yeah. – Yeah. | -好棒 -好棒 |
[19:48] | Gary, is that the Kid Steel costume? | 盖瑞 那是钢铁小子的战服吗 |
[19:52] | You like-y? | 你们喜欢吗 |
[19:53] | Why would anyone wish to be a sidekick? | 为什么会有人愿意做跟班呢 |
[19:56] | – Close your legs. – Oh, he’s such an idiot. | -把腿放下 -他真是个傻蛋 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么 |
[20:01] | Nothing, they’re just teasing you. | 没事 他们只是在逗你 |
[20:03] | You’re my Gar-bear. | 你是我的盖瑞小熊 |
[20:07] | We’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[20:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:13] | #EyesApp is trending on Twitter | #天眼软件是推特的热门话题 |
[20:14] | below Kanye’s surprise album and a cat getting a bath. | 落后于侃爷的出人意料专辑和洗澡的猫 |
[20:18] | Mm. How many downloads? | 有多少下载量 |
[20:20] | Only 2,000, Mr. Palmer. | 只有两千 帕尔默先生 |
[20:24] | News cycle is so fast these days, | 现在的新闻变换得太快了 |
[20:25] | it’s hard to cut through all the noise. | 要突出重围很难 |
[20:27] | But a monster attack on the capital | 但是怪物袭击首都 |
[20:29] | will dominate the headlines for weeks. | 会占据头条好几周 |
[20:32] | And then what? | 然后怎么样 |
[20:33] | More people will download some app? | 更多人会下载某个软件 |
[20:36] | That’s your big plan? | 这就是你的大计划吗 |
[20:38] | Why, yes, it is. | 没错 是的 |
[20:40] | Ah! My love. | 亲爱的 |
[20:42] | Would you please escort our guest to a cell? | 你能不能护送我们的客人去牢房呢 |
[20:46] | Let’s go, dearie. | 我们走吧 亲爱的 |
[20:53] | Neron didn’t say which containment cell to put you in. | 尼禄没说要关你进哪间牢房 |
[20:57] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[20:59] | Because you’re a fellow witch, | 因为你也是女巫 |
[21:01] | and I think we can help each other. | 我想我们可以互相帮忙 |
[21:08] | Mona? | 蒙娜 |
[21:10] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[21:12] | I’ve been better. | 不好 |
[21:13] | Remember, I’m just a “Fairy Godmother” away. | 记住 只要召唤仙女教母 我就会出现 |
[21:22] | Trust me, we’ll be safe here. | 相信我 我们在这很安全 |
[21:30] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[21:33] | My childhood home. | 在我童年的家 |
[21:34] | I thought you grew up in a dystopian city, Z. | 你不是在反乌托邦城市里长大的吗 Z |
[21:37] | You had a pool? | 你还有游泳池 |
[21:38] | In a couple years, A.R.G.U.S. will use people’s growing fear | 几年后 天眼会会利用人们对超能力者 |
[21:41] | of meta-humans to seize control. | 日益增长的恐惧来夺取控制权 |
[21:44] | Of course, it didn’t help that we were Muslim. | 当然 对我们穆斯林来说雪上加霜 |
[21:47] | We were forced to move to a ghetto district in 2021. | 2021年 我们被迫搬到贫民区 |
[21:50] | Humans are so easy to manipulate. | 人类太容易受人控制 |
[21:52] | I mean, you just show them a scary ogre or a dangerous meta, | 只要给他们看可怕的食人魔或是危险超能力者 |
[21:55] | they just go barmy. | 他们就会发疯 |
[21:57] | Haven’t even been able to get into the Eyes app yet | 暂时还是没法进入天眼软件 |
[22:00] | because the terms of service are so long. | 因为服务条款太长了 |
[22:02] | No one bothers reading those. | 没人愿意去看 |
[22:03] | It’s a demon app. I’m gonna read the fine print. | 这是恶魔软件 我要好好阅读条款 |
[22:05] | I can’t believe it’s just us left. | 不敢相信就剩下我俩了 |
[22:07] | I mean, you and I both knew from the start | 我俩从一开始就知道 |
[22:08] | that it was madness to storm the Bureau. | 冲进局里简直是疯了 |
[22:10] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -什么 |
[22:14] | Z Z? | |
[22:15] | In New Orleans, | 在新奥尔良 |
[22:16] | John said Neron needed more souls to take over hell. | 约翰说尼禄需要更多的灵魂才能控制地狱 |
[22:19] | Here it says in exchange for the service, | 这里写了作为回报 |
[22:21] | the user agrees to forfeit their eternal soul | 用户同意将自己的灵魂 |
[22:23] | to the demon Neron. | 永久奉献给恶魔尼禄 |
[22:25] | What, you’re saying that anyone | 什么 你是说 |
[22:25] | who downloads the app is going to hell? | 所有下载这个应用的人都会下地狱 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:29] | Oh, that is mental. | 真是疯了 |
[22:32] | This little fairy was causing quite the fray | 这个小仙女在蛋奶酥周围 |
[22:35] | around the soufflé. | 吵闹个不停呢 |
[22:38] | I think I know | 我知道有个地方 |
[22:38] | just the place for you, madame. | 正适合你 女士 |
[22:41] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[22:44] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[22:45] | Hey, Z, Charlie, please tell me you have something. | 扎莉 查理 求你们告诉我有所发现 |
[22:49] | Well, we figured out Neron’s app is a way to collect souls. | 我们发现尼禄的应用是用来收集灵魂的 |
[22:52] | – That’s crazy. – Yeah, it gets crazier. | -太疯狂了 -是啊 还有更疯狂的 |
[22:55] | To drum up fear and increase downloads of his app, | 为了煽动恐惧 增加应用的下载数 |
[22:57] | we think he may be planning a monster attack. | 我们认为他可能在计划一场怪物袭击 |
[22:59] | Okay, well, we’ll stall Gary, | 好的 我们会拖住盖瑞 |
[23:01] | but you got to get every single one of those monsters | 但你得把那些怪物 |
[23:03] | out of the Time Bureau. | 从时间调查局弄出去 |
[23:05] | I was afraid you were gonna say that. | 我就怕你要这么说 |
[23:07] | – Who are you talking to, Sara? – What? | -你在和谁说话 莎拉 -什么 |
[23:10] | Gary! Baby, bubby, bubelah. | 盖瑞 宝贝 宝宝 宝里个宝 |
[23:13] | There’s a whole big world of problems. | 这个世界充满了麻烦 |
[23:17] | You know, Neron and your Fairy Godmother, | 尼禄和你的仙女教母 |
[23:19] | they’re not really your friends, but… | 他们并不是你的朋友 不过… |
[23:21] | Do you know who your friends are? | 你知道谁是你的朋友吗 |
[23:24] | These guys. | 这些人 |
[23:27] | Are you trying to schmooze me? | 你是想跟我扯关系吗 |
[23:28] | Feels good, right? | 感觉不错 对吧 |
[23:30] | Uh, actually, it feels a little false. | 感觉有点假 |
[23:32] | Gary! You are our friend. | 盖瑞 你是我们的朋友 |
[23:36] | I mean, would we lie to an interim Legend? | 我们会对一个临时传奇说谎吗 |
[23:38] | Ah, you see, that’s just it, | 你看吧 就是这样 |
[23:40] | because I’m not an interim Legend. | 因为我不是个临时传奇 |
[23:42] | You just promised me that to use me as bait. | 你只是为了把我用作诱饵才许诺的 |
[23:44] | You know what, Gary? | 你知道吗 盖瑞 |
[23:45] | It’s a little hard to feel sorry for you | 在你把我们当成人质的情况下 |
[23:46] | when you’re holding us all hostage. | 我们很难对你感到抱歉 |
[23:48] | You’re not getting it. | 你还是不懂 |
[23:50] | This whole time, Tabitha has been trying to use me to hurt you. | 一直以来 塔比瑟都在试图利用我伤害你 |
[23:54] | All I wished was for us to hang out. | 而我只是想和你们一起玩 |
[23:58] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你们 |
[24:00] | I get it. I’m not cool. | 我懂的 我不酷 |
[24:02] | But I don’t deserve to be treated like a joke. | 但我也不应该被当成个笑话 |
[24:05] | So, now… | 所以现在 |
[24:07] | now the joke’s on you. | 现在变笑话的是你们了 |
[24:10] | – What’s he talking about? – Oh, Fairy Godmother! | -他在说什么 -仙女教母 |
[24:14] | Yes, my pet? | 是 小宝贝 |
[24:16] | Mick thinks he’s a tough guy, | 米克觉得他是个硬汉 |
[24:18] | but I think he’s a big baby. | 但我觉得他是个巨婴 |
[24:28] | And Nate, who’s never been bullied a day in his life, | 内特 他从来没被欺负过 |
[24:32] | welcome to my high-school years. | 欢迎来体验我的高中生活 |
[24:40] | And, Sara and Ava, | 莎拉和艾娃 |
[24:42] | the cool girl and the class president, | 酷女孩和班长 |
[24:44] | you know what I want you to do for me? | 你知道我想要你们为我做什么吗 |
[24:47] | Dance! | 跳舞 |
[24:51] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[24:58] | Faster! | 快一点 |
[25:01] | Gary, stop it! | 盖瑞 停下来 |
[25:05] | Faster! | 再快点 |
[25:13] | Charlie, I get that you’re scared, | 查莉 我明白你很害怕 |
[25:15] | but the team is counting on us. | 但队伍就靠我们了 |
[25:16] | I’m not scared. It’s just, breaking the monsters out of the prison | 我不害怕 只是把怪物从监狱放出来 |
[25:18] | is a multiple-person job. | 是个很多人一起做 |
[25:20] | – You can be multiple people. Look, Z, yeah, I can, | -你可以变成很多人 -扎莉 我是能 |
[25:23] | for a second, and you know what? | 只有一小会 但你知道吗 |
[25:24] | It takes its toll. | 这是有后果的 |
[25:25] | Now, I could end up back in prison | 我有可能被关回监狱里 |
[25:26] | or even worse, dead. | 或者更糟的 死掉 |
[25:29] | When A.R.G.U.S. came for my family, | 天眼会找上我家时 |
[25:30] | my brother, Behrad, told me to run. | 我的弟弟贝哈德让我跑 |
[25:32] | And I did. | 然后我跑了 |
[25:34] | I’ve never forgiven myself. | 我一直没有原谅自己 |
[25:38] | You won’t either. | 你以后也不会的 |
[25:39] | We can’t change my family’s future, | 我们改变不了我家人的未来 |
[25:41] | but we can save their present. | 但我们现在能救他们 |
[25:44] | Zari Jaan, make sure you take your shoes off before you go in. | 扎莉·贾恩 进屋前记得脱鞋 |
[25:46] | – I know. – Charlie? | -我知道 -查莉 |
[25:49] | If I die, I’m gonna come back and haunt you. | 如果我死了 我就变成鬼缠着你 |
[25:52] | I would love a ghost friend. | 我很乐意有个鬼魂朋友 |
[25:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:12] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[26:25] | Greetings, Satan, first of the fallen. | 你们好 撒旦 第一位堕落者 |
[26:29] | It’s been a long time, John. | 好久不见 约翰 |
[26:31] | Belial. | 彼列 |
[26:32] | We’ve been looking forward | 我们期待着 |
[26:34] | to hearing the bunk you’re pedaling. | 听你苦苦挣扎的声音 |
[26:37] | And Beelzebub. | 还有别西卜 |
[26:39] | Not as popular, but you were always my personal favorite. | 人气不高 但你一直是我的最爱 |
[26:42] | This is a waste of our time. | 这是在浪费我们的时间 |
[26:45] | I take it you’ve noticed a certain demon’s stock | 我想你注意到了最近某个魔鬼的库存 |
[26:48] | has been on the rise. | 正在上升 |
[26:49] | Neron’s been doing very well for himself. | 尼禄最近似乎很顺利 |
[26:52] | Neron is trying to take control of hell. | 尼禄正在试图控制地狱 |
[26:55] | And let me assure you, | 而且我向你保证 |
[26:56] | his method for collecting souls, | 他收集灵魂的办法 |
[26:58] | it won’t be to sign on the dotted line in blood. | 绝不是用血签名之类的 |
[27:02] | He’s, uh, young, | 他很年轻 |
[27:04] | by your standards at least. | 至少和你们比起来是 |
[27:06] | And let’s just say, he means to disrupt the system. | 直说吧 他想要破坏系统 |
[27:10] | If we interfere with Neron, we’ll look weak. | 如果我们干涉尼禄 会让我们显得软弱 |
[27:13] | Well, that’s precisely where I come in, Bubby. | 这就正是我能发挥作用的地方了 别西 |
[27:16] | And what do you want in exchange? | 作为回报 你想要什么 |
[27:20] | Not your own soul, I hope. | 我希望不是要你自己的灵魂 |
[27:22] | I’m here for the soul of Raymond Palmer. | 我来这是为了找雷蒙德·帕尔默的灵魂 |
[27:26] | You let us two leave hell, and I pledge to you | 你们让我们离开地狱 我向你们保证 |
[27:29] | that I will dedicate all of my crafty, wicked ways | 我会用尽一切办法 |
[27:32] | to thwarting Neron and securing your reign. | 来阻扰尼禄 确保你们的统治 |
[27:35] | Are you really here | 你来这里真的只是 |
[27:37] | for Raymond Palmer? | 为了雷蒙德·帕尔默吗 |
[27:48] | We thought there was another… | 我们认为还有另一个… |
[27:52] | A young girl whose life you destroyed. | 被你毁掉一生的小女孩 |
[27:56] | Astra. | 阿斯特拉 |
[28:02] | Yeah, well, you know, I didn’t want to be too greedy. | 你知道的 我不想太贪心 |
[28:06] | But, yeah, I’ll take them both. | 但是 好吧 两个我都要 |
[28:08] | Both of them? | 两个都要 |
[28:10] | That is greedy. | 真是贪心 |
[28:13] | But if you were to choose, | 但如果让你选择 |
[28:15] | well, then that’s a different matter. | 那就另当别论了 |
[28:20] | John, help me. | 约翰 帮帮我 |
[28:24] | John, you’re here. You got to get me back to Earth. | 约翰 你来了 你得把我带回人间 |
[28:30] | Please, John. They’re hurting me. | 求你了 约翰 他们在伤害我 |
[28:33] | Make up your mind, John. | 做决定吧 约翰 |
[28:36] | This offer won’t last. | 考虑时间有限 |
[28:41] | John? | 约翰 |
[28:42] | – Astra? – It’s following me! | -阿斯特拉 -它在追我 |
[28:44] | Make it go away! | 让它走开 |
[28:49] | Come here, I’ve got you. | 过来 有我在 |
[28:51] | You can’t have her! | 你不能带走她 |
[28:52] | You can’t save her. | 你救不了她 |
[28:55] | You can’t have her! You can’t have her! | 你不能带走她 你不能带走她 |
[28:57] | John, get me out of here! | 约翰 带我离开这 |
[29:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:09] | I choose… | 我选… |
[29:13] | Astra Logue. | 阿斯特拉·罗格 |
[29:22] | Stick to the plan, Charlie. | 按计划行事 查莉 |
[29:25] | You mean the plan where I need to rely | 你说的计划是 我得依靠我 |
[29:26] | on my shoddy shape-shifting to portal creatures one by one | 拙劣的变形能力 一个个把魔法生物 |
[29:28] | out of their cells and on to the Waverider, | 从牢房放出来 送上乘波号 |
[29:30] | where Gary may or may not wish them to Kingdom Come? | 还不知道盖瑞会不会许愿消灭他们 |
[29:34] | Yep, that plan. | 对 就是那个计划 |
[29:40] | This isn’t you, Gary. | 这不是你 盖瑞 |
[29:42] | Why are you being so cruel? | 你为什么这么残忍 |
[29:44] | Please! | 求你了 |
[29:46] | Stop! You’re killing them! | 住手 你会害死她们的 |
[29:51] | I don’t do mime, dearie. | 我看不懂哑剧 亲爱的 |
[29:53] | Just stop! Everything! | 停下 停止一切 |
[29:55] | As you wish… | 如你所愿 |
[30:05] | Mona? Hey, wake up. | 蒙娜 醒醒 |
[30:10] | Hey, Nora. | 诺拉 |
[30:14] | Oh, you’re still here. | 你还在这 |
[30:16] | I’m book club forever. | 我是读书俱乐部永久成员 |
[30:19] | Book club forever. | 读书俱乐部永久成员 |
[30:31] | Oh, Fairy Godmother! | 仙女教母 |
[30:36] | I have to pop off for a second, Gary. | 我得出去一下 盖瑞 |
[30:40] | I thought we were going to play Settlers of Catan later. | 我还以为我们等一下要玩《卡坦岛移居者》 |
[30:43] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[30:45] | We’re not friends. | 我们又不是朋友 |
[30:51] | I am so sorry, Gary. | 真的很对不起 盖瑞 |
[30:54] | I took you for granted. | 我理所当然地使唤你 |
[30:56] | I never, ever should have let you | 我完全不应该让你 |
[30:58] | do my dry cleaning or work overtime without pay. | 帮我干洗衣服或者免费加班 |
[31:01] | I mean, that’s illegal anyway. | 我是说 那是违法的 |
[31:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:04] | I still want to kill you. | 我还是想杀你 |
[31:06] | Gary, when Rip first recruited the Legends, | 盖瑞 当里普第一次招募传奇们时 |
[31:09] | he picked the people that were insignificant to history– | 他挑了一些对历史无关紧要的人 |
[31:13] | the original losers. | 失败者原型 |
[31:15] | You don’t have to be cool to be a Legend. | 成为传奇根本不用很酷 |
[31:18] | And maybe we forgot that somewhere along the way, but… | 也许我们一路走来忘记了 但是… |
[31:21] | – you are one of us. – Now, come on, Gary. | -你是我们的一员 -拜托 盖瑞 |
[31:24] | Ray and Constantine are both stuck in hell, | 雷和康斯坦丁被困在地狱 |
[31:26] | and you can help them. | 你可以帮他们 |
[31:28] | Just use your Fairy Godmother powers for good. | 只要利用仙女教母的法力 |
[31:35] | Save her. | 救救她 |
[31:36] | Sadly, my hands are tied. | 很遗憾 我无能为力 |
[31:40] | But if you become Mona’s Fairy Godmother, | 但是如果你成为蒙娜的仙女教母 |
[31:44] | she could wish to be healed. | 她就能许愿被治愈了 |
[31:47] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[31:50] | If another witch takes the wand… | 如果另一个女巫拿走了魔杖… |
[31:55] | You’ll take my curse… | 你会带走我的诅咒… |
[31:58] | but with it, all of my power. | 但在那之中 有我所有的法力 |
[32:01] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[32:08] | Nora, no. | 诺拉 不要 |
[32:10] | No… | 不要 |
[32:18] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[32:19] | Quick, Mona. Make a wish. | 快点 蒙娜 许愿 |
[32:22] | Uh, Fairy God-Nora, | 仙女教母诺拉 |
[32:24] | I wish to be safe on the Waverider. | 我希望能在乘波号上安然无恙 |
[32:30] | Oh, how I’ve missed me. | 我好想念我自己 |
[32:35] | Sadly for you, | 你可真惨 |
[32:36] | when you took on the wand’s power and responsibility, | 当你接受了魔杖的法力和职责 |
[32:40] | you also took on its charge. | 你也要背负它的包袱 |
[32:43] | – Gary? – I’m afraid so. | -盖瑞 -恐怕是的 |
[32:47] | Fairy Godmothers are prisoners. | 仙女教母们都是囚犯 |
[32:49] | Their magic is dependent on whiny humans | 她们的魔法依赖于爱发牢骚的人类 |
[32:53] | and their petty demands. | 以及他们琐碎的需求 |
[32:56] | You lied. | 你说了谎 |
[32:58] | Obviously. | 显然如此 |
[33:01] | Toodles. | 再见了 |
[33:16] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[33:19] | – Marilyn Monroe? – Well, yes. | -玛丽莲·梦露 -是的 |
[33:21] | I seem to have gotten a little lost. | 我好像有点迷路了 |
[33:24] | Can you help me get back home? | 你能帮我找到回家的路吗 |
[33:27] | Of course, ma’am. | 当然可以 女士 |
[33:29] | Let me just program in a year. | 让我设定一下年份 |
[33:38] | Yeah. Uh… | 好的 |
[33:45] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[33:46] | Oh, my love! My love. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[33:50] | Uh, still no luck with Nora? | 还是没搞定诺拉吗 |
[33:53] | No. | 是啊 |
[33:54] | Well, she’ll take your curse soon. | 她很快就会拿走你的诅咒 |
[33:56] | After all, you are very convincing. | 毕竟 你那么有说服力 |
[33:59] | Well, I better head back. | 我最好还是回去吧 |
[34:01] | Evil deeds to do and all that. | 还有好多坏事要做 |
[34:10] | No. | 不对 |
[34:15] | Well, that was bloody close. | 真是太险了 |
[34:18] | I’m at the first cell. Anytime now, Z. | 我在第一间牢房 随时可以 Z |
[34:21] | Okay, just give me one second. | 好的 给我点时间 |
[34:24] | The public doesn’t always know what’s best for them. | 公众并不总是知道什么对他们最有利 |
[34:27] | So tonight we will release the Minotaur | 所以今晚 我们释放弥诺陶 |
[34:30] | and scare them into accepting our protection. | 恐吓他们 来让他们接受我们的保护 |
[34:33] | It is done, mon amour. | 已经完成了 亲爱的 |
[34:36] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[34:39] | But you were just– | 但你刚刚 |
[34:41] | Oh, the shape-shifter. | 是变形者 |
[34:46] | Can someone sound the alarm? | 有人能拉个警报吗 |
[34:53] | Charlie, Tabitha and Neron are onto you. | 查莉 塔比瑟和尼禄发现你了 |
[34:55] | Yeah, I figured. | 我想也是 |
[34:56] | You need to get out now. | 你得马上出来 |
[34:59] | Open all the doors, turn off the force fields. | 把门都打开 关闭力场 |
[35:02] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[35:28] | Are you waiting for an invitation? | 还等别人来请你们吗 |
[35:30] | It’s a bloody jailbreak! | 我们要越狱了 |
[35:39] | I mean, there are pros to trusting your apologies are sincere, | 相信你们在真诚地道歉有好处 |
[35:42] | and cons. | 也有坏处 |
[35:44] | Maybe I’ll make a list. | 要不我列个清单吧 |
[35:45] | Gary–Gary, just go with your heart. | 盖瑞 盖瑞 跟随你的内心 |
[35:51] | Oh, Fairy Godmother! | 仙女教母 |
[35:55] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[35:56] | Go find John and help him rescue Ray from hell. | 去找约翰 帮他把雷从地狱里救出来 |
[35:59] | Oh, fiddlesticks. | 真扯淡 |
[36:00] | – Wait, wait! – Gary! | -等等 等等 -盖瑞 |
[36:02] | Gary, you dick! | 盖瑞 你个混蛋 |
[36:09] | Come on, you lot. Get a move on. | 都快点 快点走了 |
[36:10] | You don’t have to tell me twice. | 你不需要催我这个 |
[36:12] | Faster, sassy! | 再快点 小机灵鬼 |
[36:18] | You’re all right, little one. | 没事吧 小家伙 |
[36:19] | Oi, ogre. Catch! | 食人魔 接住了 |
[36:26] | Charlie, you’re out of time. | 查莉 你没时间了 |
[36:28] | Z, get out of here. See you on the other side. | Z 出来 我们在另一头汇合 |
[36:31] | I’m going after Mona. | 我要去找蒙娜 |
[36:41] | Mona. | 蒙娜 |
[36:45] | Come on, my love. | 醒醒 亲爱的 |
[36:46] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我来带你出去 |
[36:51] | I hate shape-shifters. Break her neck. | 我讨厌变形者 扭断她的脖子 |
[36:54] | Patience, mon amour. | 耐心点 亲爱的 |
[36:58] | Get Mona. | 带蒙娜走 |
[37:00] | No! | 不 |
[37:04] | Looks like things ain’t going so well for you, Neron. | 看起来事情的进展不如你愿 尼禄 |
[37:07] | You wanted a monster to attack D.C. | 你想要一个怪物去袭击特区 |
[37:11] | Now we have every single monster… in one. | 现在所有的怪物 都在一个人体内 |
[37:21] | You promised me you’d take me to see Astra. | 你向我保证了 会带我去见阿斯特拉 |
[37:24] | Patience, John. | 耐心点 约翰 |
[37:26] | I made a pledge to you, | 我向你保证过了 |
[37:28] | and I expect you to keep your end of the bargain. | 我希望你也能信守诺言 |
[37:37] | What the hell are you playing at? | 你到底耍的什么把戏 |
[37:40] | John? | 约翰 |
[37:42] | John, is it really you? | 约翰 真的是你吗 |
[37:45] | Yes. Yes, Astra, love. | 是的 阿斯特拉 亲爱的 |
[37:47] | It’s me. It’s me. This is Johnny. | 是我 是我 我是约翰 |
[37:50] | Thank God… | 感谢上帝 |
[37:54] | God? You know better than to thank Him. | 上帝 你知道该感谢的不是祂 |
[38:01] | Astra? | 阿斯特拉 |
[38:03] | John is here to take you back to Earth. | 约翰是来带你回人间的 |
[38:06] | You’re welcome to go. | 你可以走了 |
[38:09] | Yeah. It’s all right, love. It’s me. | 对 没事了 亲爱的 是我 |
[38:15] | No. | 不 |
[38:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[38:22] | What do you mean no? | 你说不是什么意思 |
[38:24] | Looks like the deal is null and void. | 看起来交易无效 |
[38:27] | Neron is a thorn in our side, John, | 尼禄是我们的眼中钉 约翰 |
[38:31] | but torturing you… | 但是折磨你 |
[38:33] | is too much fun. | 真是太有意思了 |
[38:36] | John? | 约翰 |
[38:38] | It’s following me. | 它在跟着我 |
[38:40] | Make it go away! | 让它走开 |
[38:42] | Please! | 求你了 |
[38:43] | John, het me out of here! | 约翰 放我出去 |
[38:57] | Astra, love. | 阿斯特拉 亲爱的 |
[38:58] | – This isn’t you. – Oh, of course it is. | -这不是你 -当然是我 |
[39:03] | Or would you rather I stayed that terrified little girl, | 还是你要我一直是那个吓破胆的小姑娘 |
[39:06] | crying and waiting for you to come and rescue me? | 哭着等你来拯救我 |
[39:10] | I would have been waiting a long time. | 那我可要等很久了 |
[39:13] | I am so, so sorry, love, but… | 我非常抱歉 亲爱的 但是 |
[39:16] | this place, it’s twisted you. | 这个地方 让你变扭曲了 |
[39:19] | If anything… | 如果有 |
[39:21] | it’s made me more like you. | 也是让我变得更像你 |
[39:23] | Right, John? | 对吧 约翰 |
[39:25] | You’re not like me. | 你不像我 |
[39:27] | You’re not. | 不像 |
[39:30] | You chose wrong. | 你选错了 |
[39:34] | You should have saved your friend. | 你应该去救你的朋友 |
[39:55] | Hey, watch it! Back off, freak! | 看着点 后退 怪胎 |
[39:59] | It’s like a demented Noah’s Ark. | 看起来就像是神经病版诺亚方舟 |
[40:01] | What about Charlie? | 查莉怎么样了 |
[40:03] | It is my fault, I am the one that convinced her to release everything. | 都怪我 是我叫她把怪物都放出来的 |
[40:05] | Hey, don’t go down that road. | 别这么想 |
[40:07] | We will do we always do. | 我们就像往常一样 |
[40:09] | Yeah, forming stupid Beebos. | 是啊 合体出个愚蠢的碧波 |
[40:15] | Where are you going? | 你去哪啊 |
[40:17] | After everyting, | 出了这么多事 |
[40:18] | I just figured you wouldn’t want to have me around anymore. | 我猜你们应该不想让我再留在这了 |
[40:21] | It’s all hands on deck, Gary. | 是全员出动的时刻了 盖瑞 |
[40:24] | We are going to need all our friends to defeat Neron. | 我们需要所有的朋友一起去打败尼禄 |
[40:28] | Aye, aye. | 好啊好啊 |
[40:30] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[40:32] | Yeah, I’m alright. | 我没事 |
[40:36] | I’m glad you and Wicksty are okay. | 你和威克斯基都没事太好了 |
[40:42] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:43] | My god. | 天啊 |
[41:03] | Hi, my name is Zari. | 你好 我叫扎莉 |