时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What kind of egg is that? | 这是什么蛋 |
[00:05] | It’s a dragon egg. | 这是一枚龙蛋 |
[00:09] | Okay, you got possessed by Neron. | 你被尼禄附体了 |
[00:11] | I can’t stop! | 我停不下来 |
[00:13] | I give up. Do you hear me, Neron? | 我放弃了 听到了吗 尼禄 |
[00:15] | Spare Nate and I’ll let you have me. | 放过内特 我会让你附身于我 |
[00:19] | – Neron? – I can make you whole again. | -尼禄 -我可以让你再次完整 |
[00:22] | – My nipple. – Gary, no! | -我的乳头 -盖瑞 不 |
[00:29] | Nora, I need your help. | 诺拉 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:30] | I am asking you to face another demon | 我请求你以时间调查局一员的身份 |
[00:32] | as a member of the Time Bureau. | 对付另一个恶魔 |
[00:33] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[00:42] | All right, enough of the sightseeing. | 看也该看够了 |
[00:43] | Can we go now? | 可以走了吗 |
[00:44] | I’m a bit knackered, to be honest with you, mate. | 其实我已经精疲力尽了 伙计 |
[00:47] | We’re not here as tourists, Johnny. | 我们不是来旅游的 约翰 |
[00:48] | Ah, right, you’re gonna get rid of me | 你想用戏剧化的方式 |
[00:49] | in some dramatic fashion. | 把我解决了 |
[00:51] | Get on with it, will you? | 你动作快点 好吗 |
[00:53] | I’m not gonna kill you. Not yet, anyway. | 我不会杀了你 现在时机未到 |
[00:55] | – I need you for a favor. – Is that right? | -我需要你的帮助 -真的假的 |
[00:57] | Mm, I need you to open up a doorway to hell. | 你得帮我打开通往地狱的通道 |
[00:59] | Oh, right. Well, why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说 |
[01:03] | I will gladly open up a vortex right here | 我很乐意帮你在这 |
[01:06] | and give you the old heave-ho to the great beyond. | 打开通往彼岸的漩涡 |
[01:09] | The door is not for me, Johnny. | 通道不是为我准备的 约翰 |
[01:11] | It’s to bring someone here from the other side. | 是从彼岸将某人带回来 |
[01:15] | Tabitha. Ah, that’s right. | 塔比瑟 这就对了 |
[01:17] | If she comes straight through the doorway, | 如果她直接穿过这个通道 |
[01:18] | she doesn’t need a human vessel. | 她就不需要附身在别人身上 |
[01:20] | And what in that demented demon brain of yours | 你这个恶魔的痴呆脑袋 |
[01:22] | makes you think that I’m going to open a vortex for you, eh? | 凭什么认为我会帮你打开这个通道 |
[01:25] | Unlike Gary, I’ve still got both my nipples, | 我不像盖瑞 我乳头完好无损 |
[01:28] | so you don’t have much to bargain with. | 你可没有跟我讲条件的筹码 |
[01:30] | Speaking of which, | 话说回来 |
[01:31] | what have you done with the Muppet? | 你对那笨蛋做了什么 |
[01:33] | Gary’s just fine. | 盖瑞他没事 |
[01:34] | He’s back at the Time Bureau taking care of business. | 他回到了时间调查局继续工作 |
[01:42] | Okay, Nora, you can do this. | 诺拉 你能做到的 |
[01:45] | Just… be normal. | 只要 保持正常 |
[01:48] | You can be normal. | 你能保持正常 |
[01:49] | ‘Cause you are normal. | 因为你本身就很正常 |
[01:51] | – Next. – Come on! | -下一个 -怎么这样 |
[01:55] | That’s your ID picture? | 这是你身份证的照片吗 |
[01:57] | They wouldn’t let me retake it. | 他们不让我重新照一张 |
[01:58] | Oh, it can’t be that bad. Let me see. | 没那么糟糕吧 我看看 |
[02:04] | Uh, maybe we’ll just use your photo from the wanted poster. | 要么就用你在通缉令上的照片 |
[02:08] | So your ID is in process. | 你的身份证马上就做好了 |
[02:10] | And you have me to help you with your orientation. | 我会帮助你完成入职培训 |
[02:13] | All that’s left is this. | 万事俱备 就只剩下这个 |
[02:15] | What the hell’s that? | 这是什么 |
[02:16] | It’s your start paperwork. | 这是你入职前要填写的文件 |
[02:18] | No, I should be out looking for Ray. | 不会吧 我该出去搜寻雷的下落 |
[02:20] | I really have to fill all this out? | 不用填这些乱七八糟的东西了吧 |
[02:22] | I know. I know, Nora. | 我知道 我知道 诺拉 |
[02:23] | But until we have a line on Neron, | 在我们掌握尼禄的下落之前 |
[02:24] | there’s really nothing we can do. | 只能耐心等待 |
[02:26] | And let’s be honest, Nora. | 我和你实话实说 诺拉 |
[02:27] | You have a storied history here. | 你是有案底的人 |
[02:29] | I need you to prove that you can be a team player. | 你需要证明自己的团队合作精神 |
[02:32] | Have fun. | 祝你好运 |
[02:35] | Oh, and you know what, Nora? | 你知道吗 诺拉 |
[02:38] | I’m really, really proud of you. | 我真的 真的为你感到骄傲 |
[02:41] | Welcome to the Bureau. | 欢迎来到调查局 |
[02:51] | Director Sharpe. I’ve been waiting for you. | 夏普局长 你终于回来了 |
[02:54] | Gary, I told you, no playing with my chair | 盖瑞 跟你说了 上班时间 |
[02:55] | until after hours. | 不准玩我的椅子 |
[02:56] | Oh, playtime’s over. | 游戏结束了 |
[02:59] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[03:01] | We need to talk. | 我们要好好谈谈 |
[03:10] | If Neron wanted John dead, | 如果尼禄想杀了约翰 |
[03:11] | he would have killed him on the spot. | 他早就动手了 |
[03:13] | He must need something from him. | 他肯定需要约翰为他做些什么 |
[03:15] | We have to find them before he can get what he wants. | 在他如愿以偿之前必须找到他们 |
[03:17] | Who knows what he’s doing in Ray’s name… | 谁知道他以雷的名义在做些什么 |
[03:19] | or his perfectly grass-fed organic butter body? | 或对纯素食吃有机黄油的身体做些什么 |
[03:22] | If Haircut’s even there. | 西装头还在不在 |
[03:23] | We don’t know that Ray is gone. | 我们不确定雷的意识是否存在 |
[03:24] | Look, everybody just breathe. Gideon’s already on it. | 大家深呼吸 吉迪恩在调查中 |
[03:26] | I’ve attuned the magic-o-meter | 我已将魔法检测器 |
[03:28] | to Constantine’s frequency. | 调到了康斯坦丁的频道 |
[03:29] | When he uses his abilities, I can zero in on his location. | 当他使用能力的时候 就能锁定他的位置 |
[03:32] | And what do we do till then? | 定位之前我们该做些什么 |
[03:33] | – Stress eat. – Drink. | -降压猛食 -喝到醉 |
[03:35] | Yeah, how’d you lot survive until now? | 你们以前都是怎么熬过来的 |
[03:36] | Look, until we get an alert, we wait. | 在收到警报前 我们只能静观其变 |
[03:39] | Right, we wait. | 对 只能坐以待毙 |
[03:41] | I gotta go clear my head. | 我去理一理思路 |
[03:45] | What do you think this is about? | 你觉得我们被召集是有何事 |
[03:47] | With everything that’s been going on, | 最近发生了这么多事 |
[03:49] | I bet Director Sharpe is about to lay down the plan of attack. | 我猜夏普局长是准备制定进攻计划 |
[03:54] | I’ve gathered you here because today we’re setting time aside | 我召集大家来是想花点时间 |
[03:56] | to conduct performance reviews. | 进行一次业绩评估 |
[03:58] | But this time, I thought it would be useful | 但是这次 我认为最好是 |
[04:00] | if you were assessed by one of your peers, | 让你们接受同事的评估 |
[04:02] | Agent Gary Green. | 盖瑞·格林探员 |
[04:04] | Gary? | 盖瑞 |
[04:06] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:07] | Thanks, doll. | 谢谢 小可爱 |
[04:10] | How are my babies doing? | 宝贝们 最近过得如何 |
[04:12] | Let’s rap for a sec. | 我们先聊几句 |
[04:14] | Is Gary cool now? | 盖瑞现在变酷了吗 |
[04:15] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[04:17] | Now, I know performance reviews can be quite a drag, | 我知道业绩评估乏味无趣 |
[04:20] | but this year’s gonna be different ’cause you’ve got | 但是今年情况大不相同 因为你们有 |
[04:21] | superagent Gary Green in your corner. | 超级探员盖瑞·格林与你们相伴 |
[04:24] | So no need to stress… | 不必紧张 |
[04:25] | unless your infraction is looking too good in that suit. | 除非违规者在西装下显得格外迷人 |
[04:28] | Agent Reyes knows what I’m talking about. | 瑞丝探员懂我的意思 |
[04:32] | Oh, my God. I think she just swooned. | 我的天 我觉得她刚着迷了 |
[04:34] | This is a nightmare. | 这简直是噩梦 |
[04:35] | So I’ll be meeting with agents one-on-one, | 那么我会跟各位探员单独面谈 |
[04:37] | and, uh, wait till I call your name. | 你们等着我叫名字 |
[04:40] | Looking forward to some good face time. | 期待能享受高质量的面对面时间 |
[04:46] | Ava, are you sure this is the best time | 艾娃 你确定现在是做 |
[04:48] | for performance reviews? | 业绩评估的好时候吗 |
[04:50] | There’s no better time to assess the performance | 没有比现在更合适评估我们探员 |
[04:51] | of our operation. | 表现能力的时刻了 |
[04:52] | But are you sure Gary’s qualified for… | 但你觉得盖瑞有资格 |
[04:55] | responsibilities? | 去执行吗 |
[04:56] | Of course, Mona. | 当然了 蒙娜 |
[04:58] | Gary Green is all the man we need. | 我们有盖瑞·格林就够了 |
[05:10] | Oh, my, what a big, scary knife you’ve got. | 哎呀 你这刀还真是大的吓人哦 |
[05:14] | I’d sooner be filleted than do your bidding. | 我宁愿被切成片也不会屈服于你 |
[05:18] | This knife is not for you. | 这刀不是为你准备的 |
[05:20] | It’s for Raymond. | 是为雷蒙德的 |
[05:23] | The human body is fascinating. | 人类的躯体很有趣 |
[05:25] | Delicate, fragile. | 精细 脆弱 |
[05:27] | Did you know that if I cut this artery right here, | 你知道我只要割开这里的动脉 |
[05:30] | it will take only a matter of minutes | 只需几分钟的时间 |
[05:32] | before Ray’s body goes into shock | 雷的身体就会进入休克状态 |
[05:34] | and eventually expires? | 并且最终死亡 |
[05:37] | Hey, big man. | 大个子 |
[05:38] | Come on. I know you’re in there. | 别这样 我知道你还在里边 |
[05:39] | Snap out of it, eh? | 赶紧醒过来好吗 |
[05:41] | Ray’s gone. | 雷早不在了 |
[05:43] | I’ve taken over his body. We made a deal. | 我占据了他的身体 我们做了交易 |
[05:45] | And you of all people should know what it means | 你应该是最清楚 |
[05:48] | to make a deal with a demon. | 与魔鬼做交易意味着什么 |
[05:50] | Now, if Ray was still in here, | 如果雷还在里边 |
[05:52] | would he do this? | 他会这么做吗 |
[06:02] | I knew I could make you use your magic. | 我就知道我能逼你使魔法 |
[06:04] | Great, yeah. So you got me. | 是啊 棒啊 你胜利了 |
[06:07] | What’s that big grin all about, eh? | 你摆这大笑脸是干什么 |
[06:10] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[06:11] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[06:17] | Huh, I always took you to be more Springsteen | 我总是以为你是听斯普林斯汀的 |
[06:19] | than “The Rite of Spring.” | 而不是《春之祭》 |
[06:21] | It’s not for me. It’s– | 不是给我放的 是… |
[06:24] | I read that classical music is good for babies. | 我看说婴儿听古典音乐有好处 |
[06:28] | Wow, this is very, um, impressive. | 这还真是 挺不错的 |
[06:31] | Yeah, I found a book about dragons | 我在康斯坦丁的收藏里 |
[06:33] | in Constantine’s collection. | 找到了一本关于龙的书 |
[06:37] | “The egg must incubate under the mother | “龙蛋必须由母亲” |
[06:39] | at her body temperature lest the egg expire.” | “在其体温下孵化才能避免腐坏” |
[06:41] | Yeah, I’m not gonna sit on that thing. | 我可不会坐在那玩意上 |
[06:43] | I figured as much. That’s why I got a heat lamp. | 我想也是 所以我弄了个保温灯 |
[06:47] | We have to do everything possible | 我们得尽一切努力 |
[06:52] | to make sure nothing bad happens to this egg. | 保证这蛋不出问题 |
[06:59] | The egg’s gonna be okay. | 蛋会没事的 |
[07:01] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[07:02] | Wait till Ray sees that we have a dragon. | 等雷回来看我们有条龙 |
[07:05] | – He’s gonna love it. – Yeah. | -他会喜欢的 -是啊 |
[07:07] | I’ve picked up an alert | 我收到一个警报 |
[07:08] | with Constantine’s magical signature. | 是康斯坦丁的魔法信号 |
[07:11] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[07:13] | The signal is coming from 1.3 million years ago. | 信号来自一千三百万年前 |
[07:16] | That’s the Ice Age. | 是冰河世纪 |
[07:17] | He’s in the part of North America | 他在北美一个 |
[07:18] | that would come to be known as the Donner Pass, | 未来被称作唐纳山口的地方 |
[07:20] | named after a doomed group of settlers in the 1800s | 命名来自十九世纪受灾的一群移居者 |
[07:22] | who resorted to cannibalism | 他们在食物补给用尽后 |
[07:24] | after their food supplies ran out. | 产生了食人行为 |
[07:25] | There is such thing as too much exposition, Gideon. | 这世上有种行为叫过度解说 吉迪恩 |
[07:34] | Hah, there they are. Our heroes. | 他们来了 我们的英雄们 |
[07:45] | Captain Lance, thanks for coming all this way. | 兰斯船长 感谢你远道而来 |
[07:48] | If you’re looking for Ray, | 如果你想找雷 |
[07:49] | he’s, uh, checked out. | 他出去了 |
[07:51] | Is Neron on comms? | 尼禄在用通讯器吗 |
[07:53] | But if you’d like to join him, | 但是如果你想加入他 |
[07:54] | I can make arrangements. | 我可以安排一下 |
[07:56] | Sara, open fire now. | 莎拉 立刻开火 |
[07:57] | This may be your only chance. | 这或许是你唯一的机会 |
[07:59] | We can’t fire. That’s Ray. | 我们不能开火 那可是雷 |
[08:00] | Ray made a deal with a demon. He’s gone. | 雷与恶魔做了交易 他没救了 |
[08:02] | We can’t lose anyone else to this bastard. Do it. | 我们不能再让这混球伤害其他人了 开火 |
[08:04] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[08:06] | Blow us both to kingdom come. | 把我们俩一起炸上天 |
[08:07] | I’ll be happy to go to hell for the cause. | 我很乐意为了大局下地狱 |
[08:10] | Gideon, ready the blasters. | 吉迪恩 准备好舰炮 |
[08:12] | Yes, Captain. | 好的 船长 |
[08:13] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[08:14] | If we kill Neron in Ray’s body, we lose Ray forever. | 如果我们杀了附身雷的尼禄 雷也会死 |
[08:17] | But if you let Neron walk, then things are gonna get | 但是如果你让尼禄逃走 局势会变得 |
[08:20] | much, much worse. Trust me. | 更加糟糕 相信我 |
[08:23] | Sara? Well, come on, boss. | 莎拉 别这样 老大 |
[08:28] | Something’s wrong. | 有什么不对劲 |
[08:29] | Awaiting orders, Captain. | 等待命令 船长 |
[08:32] | Gideon– | 吉迪恩 |
[08:33] | Fire. | 开火 |
[08:38] | It’s a trap! | 这是陷阱 |
[08:54] | We gotta move! They’re getting away! | 我们得动起来 他们要逃走了 |
[08:55] | Get us out of here, Gideon! | 带我们离开这里 吉迪恩 |
[08:59] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[09:00] | By my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[09:01] | we’re buried beneath 357 feet of ice and snow. | 我们被埋在了109米的冰雪之下 |
[09:04] | Plus, our primary temporal delineator has been rendered | 而且 我们主要温度模拟设备因为 |
[09:06] | nonfunctional with the extreme weather. | 极端天气而出现运转故障 |
[09:08] | Well, so that’s it, then? We’re just snowed in? | 就这样了吗 我们被活埋了吗 |
[09:10] | Yeah, at the Donner Pass. | 是啊 埋在唐纳山口 |
[09:12] | No one’s turning me into beef jerky! | 你们休想把我变成人肉干 |
[09:14] | Everyone calm down. Gideon, hail the Bureau. | 所有人冷静 吉迪恩 联络调查局 |
[09:20] | 来电通讯 乘波号 接受 拒绝 | |
[09:29] | Should we leave a voice mail? | 要不要留个语音留言 |
[09:30] | Ava will get the alert. In the meantime, we wait. | 艾娃会收到通知 在此期间 我们等着 |
[09:33] | Gideon, how long until the ice thaws? | 吉迪恩 距离雪融化还有多久 |
[09:35] | The Ice Age ends in 11,121 years. | 冰河世纪将于11121年后结束 |
[09:38] | All right, who we eating first? | 好吧 我们先吃谁 |
[09:39] | ‘Cause shotgun, not. | 因为没有猎枪 |
[09:40] | Captain, we’re running on reserve power. | 船长 我们在用备用电源 |
[09:42] | I recommend disabling all nonessential functions | 建议关闭所有非必需功能 |
[09:44] | to conserve energy for life support. | 省下能源维持生命 |
[09:46] | Do it. | 行 |
[09:47] | We need to be responsible and conserve the power. | 我们既得完成任务 又得节省能源 |
[09:50] | Cut off the main generator, the fabricator, | 关掉主发电机 停掉制作室和 |
[09:52] | and the thermostat. | 温控器 |
[09:53] | Neron is out there with Ray and Constantine | 尼禄抓走了雷和康斯坦丁 |
[09:56] | all because we fell for his trap because you fired on Ray. | 全因为我们中了计 因为你朝雷开枪 |
[09:59] | And what was your plan, pretty? | 那你有什么计划 美男子 |
[10:01] | Beat him to death in a snowball fight? | 在打雪仗时揍死他吗 |
[10:03] | We were supposed to take him in, | 我们本该把他带回来 |
[10:05] | – not take him out, Mick. – Ray’s gone! | -而不是干掉他 米克 -雷不见了 |
[10:07] | When a team member goes dark, | 如果队员黑化了 |
[10:09] | you end them before they end you. | 在他干掉之前先干掉他 |
[10:15] | Rory, with me. | 罗里 跟我来 |
[10:17] | You made the call. | 你做了决定 |
[10:17] | You’re helping us get out of here. | 就得帮我们离开这里 |
[10:19] | – No problem. – All right. | -没问题 -好了 |
[10:22] | Always assumed I’d go out alone, anyway. | 反正我早已做好独自行动的打算 |
[10:30] | First you kill my friends, and now you bring me | 你先是杀了我的朋友 现在又带我来 |
[10:32] | to this miserable era. | 这个悲催的时期 |
[10:34] | Oh, Johnny, quit being such a crybaby. | 约翰 别总哭哭啼啼的 |
[10:36] | I just did what I had to do. | 我只是做了必须要做的 |
[10:38] | Can’t have your friends getting in the way of us | 不能让你的朋友妨碍我们 |
[10:39] | creating that door to hell. | 打开通往地狱的大门 |
[10:40] | There’s still no way I’m helping you. | 你还是休想我会帮你 |
[10:43] | Besides, the vortexes I make are strictly one-way. | 另外 我制造的旋涡只能单向传输 |
[10:46] | They suck you in. | 你会被吸进去 |
[10:48] | And don’t you think, if my magic was powerful enough | 你不觉得如果我的魔法强大到 |
[10:50] | to stabilize a vortex, I wouldn’t have saved Desmond | 能稳定住漩涡 我会不救下戴兹蒙德 |
[10:52] | or Astra? | 或阿斯特拉吗 |
[10:54] | Yes, and that’s why we’re here. | 对 所以我们才到了这 |
[10:57] | As powerful as your magic is, you can always teach | 像你的魔法这么强大 你肯定能 |
[10:59] | an old dog new tricks. | 变出些新花样 |
[11:02] | And it’s more than magic that you need to learn. | 你要学的不只是魔法 |
[11:05] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是啊 对 |
[11:06] | So I’m supposed to learn something off one | 所以我得从某个乡巴佬身上 |
[11:08] | of these yokels, am I? | 学几招吗 |
[11:10] | No, Johnny. | 不 约翰 |
[11:11] | Not from them. | 不是跟他们学 |
[11:13] | From a king. | 是跟国王 |
[11:18] | Hold on a minute. That bloke’s got my face. | 等等 那家伙跟我长得一样 |
[11:22] | That’s because he’s your ancestor. | 因为他是你的祖先 |
[11:24] | King Konstentyn, ruler of these parts | 康斯坦丁国王 这些区域的统治者 |
[11:26] | and progenitor of your magical bloodline. | 也是你魔法血脉的祖先 |
[11:32] | What kind of creature do you think they’re hunting? | 你觉得他们捕到了什么生物 |
[11:34] | Can’t be sure, | 不知道 |
[11:36] | but I’m guessing it wasn’t rabbits. | 但肯定不是小兔子 |
[11:37] | Make way for your king! | 国王驾到 回避 |
[11:43] | Start paperwork, am I right? | 开始填资料了吗 |
[11:45] | My forms keep getting rejected because records show | 我的表格一直被拒绝 因为记录显示 |
[11:48] | I’m 15 and living in a mental institution. | 我才十五岁 住在一家疯人院里 |
[11:51] | I forget that we don’t have normal problems anymore. | 我忘了我们总会遇到奇奇怪怪的问题 |
[11:56] | Speaking of which, Ava’s having Gary | 说到这 艾娃让盖瑞做 |
[11:58] | – do performance reviews. – Okay. | -业绩评估 -好 |
[12:01] | I mean, he’s not my first choice for…responsibilities, | 他不是我的首要人选 |
[12:04] | but don’t we have bigger issues? | 我们不是有更严重的问题吗 |
[12:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:06] | And when I pointed that out, Ava shut me down. | 我指出来的时候 艾娃根本不理我 |
[12:08] | Not to stereotype, but I think a clone | 我不是对她有成见 |
[12:11] | might have replaced her, and we need to look into it. | 但她可能是克隆人冒充的 我们得调查一下 |
[12:13] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -要 |
[12:13] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -要 |
[12:14] | – No! – Yes! | -不 -要 |
[12:14] | No! I just earned my freedom. | 不 我才重获自由 |
[12:18] | And I don’t wanna get caught going behind Ava’s back. | 我才不想被逮到在调查艾娃 |
[12:20] | You heard what she said. | 你听到她说的了 |
[12:21] | I need to focus on being a team player. | 我得专心做一个合群的人 |
[12:23] | She said Gary is all the man we need. | 她说我们只需要盖瑞 |
[12:25] | That’s not weird to you? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[12:28] | Why is that weird? | 有什么奇怪的 |
[12:30] | Gary Green is all the man we need. | 我们有盖瑞·格林就够了 |
[12:36] | Ok, I will check on Gary, | 好 我去查看盖瑞 |
[12:39] | and you contact the Waverider and see if Sara knows anything. | 你联系一下乘波号 问看莎拉知道什么 |
[12:43] | And then… | 然后 |
[12:45] | we’re gonna find out what form 37-C is. | 我们再来搞清37-C表格是什么 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:56] | Ah, this is useless! | 别白费力气了 |
[12:58] | Why don’t we just blast a way out? | 为什么不直接炸了逃出去 |
[12:59] | Using your heat gun in here, Mr. Rory, | 在这用你的喷火枪 罗里先生 |
[13:01] | will deplete our low supply of oxygen. | 会耗尽原本就很低的氧气 |
[13:03] | Yeah, ease up, Mick. | 对 冷静点 米克 |
[13:04] | Last time you pulled the trigger, | 都怪你发动装置 |
[13:06] | we ended up here. | 害得我们如此下场 |
[13:07] | You’re pissed at me for firing on Haircut. | 你因为我炮击西装头生我的气了 |
[13:09] | Well, it’s a good thing that this Snart bloke | 还好史纳特这家伙 |
[13:11] | kept a supply of jackets, though, isn’t it? | 有很多外套 不是吗 |
[13:13] | They smell good too, actually. | 而且闻着也挺好的 |
[13:14] | What is that? Is it sandalwood? | 什么味道来着 是檀香吗 |
[13:16] | Look, I’m pissed at you because that | 我生你的气是因为 |
[13:17] | – wasn’t your call to make. – Someone had to make it. | -你不该做决定 -总得有人做决定 |
[13:20] | It was our only chance to take out Neron. | 那是干掉尼禄的唯一机会 |
[13:22] | I made the call you should have. | 我做了你该做的决定 |
[13:24] | All right, guys, come on. Just pick away, will you? | 好了 各位 别吵了 行吗 |
[13:26] | No, this is good. | 不 这样很好 |
[13:27] | All of a sudden, now you care about the mission? | 你突然就转性在乎任务能不能完成了 |
[13:31] | Where were you when Neron took Ray in the first place? | 一开始尼禄抓住雷的时候你在干什么 |
[13:33] | Oh, you’re gonna put that on me as well! | 你连这个也要算我头上 |
[13:35] | All right, as much as I wanna watch you guys duke it out, | 好 虽然我很想看你们一决雌雄 |
[13:37] | lets save it for when we’re not freezing to death. | 但还是等我们没冻死再说吧 |
[13:40] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:40] | Both of you off scamming people at some book convention | 你俩在什么见面会上骗人时 |
[13:44] | while there is a demon on our ship. | 恶魔已经在我们飞船上了 |
[13:46] | Mm, let me get this straight, Captain. | 让我把话说清楚 船长 |
[13:48] | You’re the only one that can have fun outside of this | 只准你这个州官到这破飞船外面 |
[13:51] | rusted bucket of bolts? | 寻欢作乐吗 |
[13:53] | All you do is spend time with the girlfriend | 你只知道跟你的女朋友甜甜蜜蜜 |
[13:56] | and nothing’s ever, ever your fault! | 你就什么错都没有 |
[14:00] | You know what? | 听着 |
[14:01] | You have all the answers. | 什么你都知道 |
[14:04] | You get us out of here. | 那你把我们弄出去吧 |
[14:08] | Oh, when I was a boy, we used to run wild | 我小时候 我们经常 |
[14:12] | in these woods around the village. | 在村子周围树林里乱跑 |
[14:14] | Not a care in the world. | 无拘无束 |
[14:18] | These same woods where your children play today | 现在你们的孩子也在这片树林里玩 |
[14:22] | and where my hunting party just encountered | 但我的狩猎队伍在这里遇到了 |
[14:24] | another dangerous beast that threatens not just our safety | 另一只危险野兽 威胁着我们的安全 |
[14:28] | but our entire way of life. | 和整个生活方式 |
[14:31] | Oh, this bloke is right tedious. | 这家伙真是无聊透了 |
[14:34] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这里 |
[14:36] | Because I want you to learn | 因为我想让你们知道 |
[14:38] | that it was your ancestor that created the rift | 是你们的祖先创造了 |
[14:40] | between humans and magical creatures. | 人和魔法生物间的不和 |
[14:43] | And why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[14:45] | Because fear is a powerful source of energy for magic. | 因为恐惧是魔法能量强大的来源 |
[14:48] | The more he exploits these creatures to stir up fear | 他越是利用这些生物 |
[14:51] | in his people, the more powerful his magic becomes. | 引起人们的恐惧 他的魔法就越强大 |
[14:55] | I come from a long line of bastards, | 我的祖辈是混蛋 |
[14:56] | but not even we would resort to that. | 但我们不必去做坏事 |
[14:59] | Because your kin are always so right. | 因为你的家族总是正确的 |
[15:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:02] | And if the king is sending this creature to hell, | 而假如国王要把这个生物送往地狱 |
[15:04] | then surely it deserves it. | 那么它肯定罪有应得 |
[15:06] | Do you really think that everyone in hell | 你真的觉得地狱里的每一个人 |
[15:08] | deserves to be there? | 都罪有应得吗 |
[15:10] | What about Astra | 那阿斯特拉 |
[15:11] | or Raymond Palmer | 或者雷蒙德·帕尔默 |
[15:13] | or my Tabitha? | 还有我的塔比瑟 |
[15:15] | This is your opportunity to make things right, | 这是你弥补过错的机会 |
[15:18] | starting with her. | 从她开始 |
[15:19] | You know, if your plan is to guilt me | 如果你的计划是 |
[15:21] | into doing what you want by showing me the sins | 让我内疚我祖辈的罪孽 |
[15:23] | of my forefather, it ain’t working, sunshine. | 按你说的做 这不管用 帅哥 |
[15:27] | But to another. | 先不说别的 |
[15:29] | Behold the unholy beast! | 看看这头邪恶的野兽吧 |
[15:35] | Hold on a minute. That’s a Púca. | 等等 那是普卡 |
[15:38] | May not look threatening, but sometimes | 也许看起来没有威胁 不过有时候 |
[15:42] | in order to see the true nature of a creature, | 为了看出一个生物的本性 |
[15:46] | one must draw it out. | 一定要把它的本性引出来 |
[15:50] | No, no, no. He’s got it all wrong. | 不不不 他全都搞错了 |
[15:51] | They aren’t evil. | 它们并不邪恶 |
[15:53] | Guess your bloodline isn’t as righteous as you think it is. | 我想你的血统没有你想得那么正直 |
[15:55] | He’s clearly misinformed. | 他很明显被误导了 |
[15:57] | Well, if you think that, maybe you should go | 如果你这么想 也许你该 |
[15:59] | and have a chat with the king. | 去和国王聊聊 |
[16:01] | You are truly blessed that I am here, | 我在这里是你们的福分 |
[16:04] | for I alone can save you from these monsters. | 我一个人就能让你们免受怪物的侵害 |
[16:08] | And tonight at the rise of the low moon, | 今晚 伴随着低月的升起 |
[16:11] | I will banish this creature straight to hell. | 我会把这只怪物驱逐到地狱 |
[16:28] | Agent Powell, please report to my office | 鲍威尔探员 到我办公室来 |
[16:30] | for your performance review. | 做你的业绩评估 |
[16:43] | Just need a signal on the Waverider. | 只需要给乘波号发个信号 |
[16:47] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[16:53] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这做什么 |
[16:54] | Uh, just thought I would check on the timeline. | 我想着我该检查一下时间线 |
[16:58] | Yep, looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[17:01] | You have clearance for this? | 你有权限这么做吗 |
[17:02] | Have you completed your performance review? | 你完成你的业绩评估了吗 |
[17:08] | Yes, I’ve had my performance review. | 是的 我做完了 |
[17:10] | And how did it go? | 怎么样 |
[17:15] | Gary Green is all the man we need. | 我们有盖瑞·格林就够了 |
[17:19] | Gary Green is all the man we need. | 我们有盖瑞·格林就够了 |
[17:30] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[17:30] | You were right. We have to talk. | 你是对的 我们得谈谈 |
[17:32] | But we can’t do it here. | 但不是在这 |
[17:36] | The heat lamp must have turned off | 莎拉关掉发电机时 |
[17:37] | when Sara shut down the generator. | 热灯肯定也被关掉了 |
[17:39] | It’s okay, Wickstable. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 威克斯塔布 你会没事的 |
[17:43] | What–what did you call it? | 你叫它什么 |
[17:45] | Wickstable. | 威克斯塔布 |
[17:47] | The drawing I made of Heyworld when I was a kid, | 我小时候画的关于海伍德乐园的画 |
[17:49] | the one that inspired my dad, the dragon in it, | 那幅给我爸爸灵感的画里面的那条龙 |
[17:51] | I named it Wickstable. | 我给它取名叫威克斯塔布 |
[17:53] | I thought we could just name it that. | 我觉得我们也能叫它这个 |
[17:55] | But I’m open to other ideas. | 叫别的也行 |
[17:57] | No, uh, I-I like-I like Wickstable. | 不 我喜欢威克斯塔布 |
[18:02] | Our little Wicksty. | 我们的小威克斯基 |
[18:07] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 不敢相信我会这么说 |
[18:08] | but I think it needs skin-to-skin contact | 我觉得它需要皮肤接触 |
[18:10] | like the book said. | 就像书里说的那样 |
[18:17] | I think it’s working. | 我觉得这有用 |
[18:22] | Hey, uh, why does it feel like we skipped past | 怎么感觉我们跳过了所有好玩的部分 |
[18:24] | all the fun stuff into, you know, this? | 直接到了这一步 |
[18:28] | We can still do the fun stuff. | 我们还能做好玩的事情 |
[18:36] | What about the egg? | 蛋怎么办 |
[18:36] | Um, there’s other ways we could create heat. | 我们还有别的办法发热 |
[18:40] | Seriously, dude? | 真的假的 老兄 |
[18:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[18:46] | Come on, Gideon. | 拜托 吉迪恩 |
[18:47] | There’s gotta be a way to boost the engines. | 肯定有办法启动这些引擎的 |
[18:50] | Ray would know how to read this. | 雷会知道该怎么读懂这个 |
[18:54] | How much longer do we have on life support? | 我们的维生系统还能撑多久 |
[18:56] | Power reserves are at 34 hours, Captain. | 能源储备还能撑34小时 船长 |
[18:58] | – Hey, you got a second? – Not now, Rory. | -你有时间吗 -现在不行 罗里 |
[19:01] | I actually came here to apologize for, uh, | 其实我是来为之前 |
[19:04] | blowing up before. | 我情绪失控道歉的 |
[19:07] | Wow, that’s-thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:11] | – And I should have never – And another thing! | -我也不该 -等等 |
[19:17] | Give it up, Charlie. | 放弃吧 查莉 |
[19:22] | Why were you wearing my face? | 你怎么变成了我的样子 |
[19:25] | And were you about to apologize? | 你刚才是打算道歉吗 |
[19:26] | Only because Charlie was catfishing me. | 只是因为查莉假扮成你的样子骗我 |
[19:28] | All right, shut up. | 好了 闭嘴 |
[19:29] | Do you think Ray would be fighting right now? | 你觉得如果是雷 现在会在吵架吗 |
[19:31] | No, he would be trying to get us out of here. | 不 他会试图把我们从这儿救出去 |
[19:36] | Yeah, you’re right. He’s always got a plan. | 你是对的 他总有计划 |
[19:39] | It’s annoying. | 真烦人 |
[19:40] | All right, let’s search Ray’s quarters, | 好了 我们去雷的房间搜搜 |
[19:42] | see if we can find something helpful. | 看看我们能不能找到什么有用的 |
[19:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:54] | I tried talking to Ava, and all she’d say was, | 我试着和艾娃交谈 她却一直在说 |
[19:55] | “Gary Green is all the man we need.” | “我们有盖瑞·格林就够了” |
[19:58] | Gary must be controlling the Bureau somehow. | 盖瑞一定在用某种方式控制着局里 |
[19:59] | It’s those performance reviews. | 是那些业绩评估 |
[20:01] | If we can find out how he’s doing it, | 如果知道他怎么操作 |
[20:03] | maybe we can find a way to snap them out of it. | 也许我们就有办法阻止 |
[20:05] | I can try tapping into my powers, | 我可以用我的超能力 |
[20:06] | see if I can read him. | 看我能读懂他吗 |
[20:08] | – If I can get to his office– – No! | -如果我能进他的办公室 -不行 |
[20:10] | We’re all we have left. | 现在只剩我们了 |
[20:11] | We can’t risk losing each other. | 我们不能冒险失去彼此 |
[20:14] | I’ve got it. | 我知道了 |
[20:15] | We’ll tell Gary you found some security issues | 我们告诉盖瑞你在牢房里 |
[20:17] | in the containment cells. | 发现了一些安全问题 |
[20:19] | You walk him over here like this. | 你像这样让他走到这 |
[20:23] | Then I’ll close the cell doors and you courier out, | 然后我关上牢房的门 你趁机出来 |
[20:26] | – trapping him. – That’s a great idea. | -困住他 -好主意 |
[20:32] | Yeah, just like that. | 对 就是这样 |
[20:37] | Okay, it works. | 好 起作用了 |
[20:39] | You can let me out now. | 现在可以让我出去了 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry. I can’t do that right now. | 抱歉 我现在不能这么做 |
[20:42] | Sure, you can. Just use the hand thing. | 你当然可以 就动动手而已 |
[20:44] | No, Mona, you need a time-out. | 不行 蒙娜 你得暂时歇歇了 |
[20:47] | Gary Green is all the man we need. | 我们有盖瑞·格林就够了 |
[20:50] | No. | 别啊 |
[20:53] | Go and tell the others to prepare the ritual for tonight. | 去告诉其他人为今晚的仪式做准备 |
[20:56] | As you wish, my lord. | 如您所愿 殿下 |
[20:58] | You’re wasting your time, focusing on that monster. | 你专注对付那怪物是在浪费时间 |
[21:02] | A Púca only reflects the person it’s with. | 普卡只会跟随着身边人变化 |
[21:04] | It’s only angry because you scared the fur off it. | 它愤怒是因为你吓到了它 |
[21:06] | That creature doesn’t deserve to go to hell. | 那生物不应该下地狱 |
[21:09] | I see not why I should heed the advice of a stranger. | 我不明白为什么要听从陌生人的建议 |
[21:12] | Then perhaps you will heed the advice…of your kin. | 或许你会听从你族人的建议 |
[21:23] | I know not of any kin outside of this village. | 我不知道这个村子之外有任何族人 |
[21:26] | And yet the similarities of your features– | 但是我们的面容如此相似 |
[21:28] | I’m a cousin from afar and a practitioner of magic like you. | 我是你远房表亲 和你一样会使用魔法 |
[21:31] | If you want to rid your village of a real monster, | 如果你想让你的村子远离真正的恶魔 |
[21:34] | then I know of a demon in our midst | 我知道我们身边有一个恶魔 |
[21:36] | that we can banish together. | 我们可以合力驱逐它 |
[21:39] | A demon? | 恶魔 |
[21:40] | In my village? | 在我的村吗 |
[21:44] | Well, then lead the way, my kin. | 请指路吧 我的表亲 |
[21:51] | Put this face stealer with the other creature. | 把这个偷脸贼和那个怪物放在一起 |
[21:53] | Aye, my liege. | 遵命 国王 |
[21:54] | Hell shall have two more guests by the end of the night. | 今晚结束之时 地狱又将迎接两位新客人 |
[22:03] | “Cards to Save the Timeline: | “拯救时间线的扑克牌” |
[22:06] | a team-building card game by Ray Palmer.” | “由雷·帕尔默发明的团建扑克游戏” |
[22:10] | Ah, I miss hating him. | 我怀念恨他的日子 |
[22:15] | You remember that night when we all met, | 你还记得我们相遇那晚 |
[22:16] | standing up on that rooftop, | 站在楼顶上 |
[22:18] | and Rip told us that we were gonna be legends? | 里普说我们将成为传奇吗 |
[22:22] | Embarrassing. | 真让人难为情 |
[22:24] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[22:26] | We’re the last of the originals. | 我们是仅剩的第一批传奇了 |
[22:29] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[22:31] | Yeah, weird. | 是啊 真奇怪 |
[22:35] | Legends were different back then. | 当时的传奇们很不一样 |
[22:37] | We were different back then. | 当时的我们也很不一样 |
[22:41] | Look, I know that book convention was important to you. | 听着 我知道见面会对你来说很重要 |
[22:45] | And I’m really glad that you got to go. | 我也很高兴你能去参加 |
[22:48] | I’m glad you have Ava. | 很高兴你有艾娃 |
[22:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:54] | Guess we’re growing up… | 我猜我们都在渐渐长大 |
[22:56] | and hopefully not growing apart. | 希望不要渐行渐远 |
[23:02] | Here we are. | 找到了 |
[23:04] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[23:05] | “Ray Palmer’s Survival Guide.” | 《雷·帕尔默的生存指南》 |
[23:07] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[23:11] | “What to do if you’re caught in an avalanche.” | “遇到雪崩你该怎么做” |
[23:14] | Uh-huh, what does it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[23:16] | Yeah, we’ve already tried all of these. | 我们都已经试过了 |
[23:18] | “If all fails, remember you still have each other, | “如果全都失败了 记住你们还有彼此” |
[23:21] | so enjoy that as long as it lasts.” | “所以请好好珍惜” |
[23:23] | Ah, we’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[23:25] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[23:34] | Hey, it’s all right, little one. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[23:36] | I don’t bite. | 我不咬人 |
[23:40] | I see your talk went well. | 我看你们谈得挺好的 |
[23:45] | Knew you’d be here. | 就知道你会在这 |
[23:47] | Ah, so I come from a long line of bloody bastards. | 所以我是一群混蛋的后代 |
[23:51] | Big reveal. | 身世大揭秘 |
[23:55] | Have you even considered | 你有没有想过 |
[23:57] | what it’s really gonna be like for you in hell | 你下地狱之后会怎么样 |
[23:59] | with all those pissed-off folks you sent there | 那些因为被你送下地狱而愤怒的家伙 |
[24:01] | just waiting for you? | 都在等着你 |
[24:04] | Including my Tabitha. | 包括我的塔比瑟 |
[24:06] | Tabitha. | 塔比瑟 |
[24:08] | Who is this bird, anyway? | 这只小妞究竟是谁 |
[24:09] | Why is she so important? | 为什么她这么重要 |
[24:11] | – Who is she? – Yeah. | -她是谁 -对 |
[24:14] | You’re just like your ancestor. | 你和你的祖先一样 |
[24:16] | So convinced you’re always right. | 深信自己永远是对的 |
[24:17] | You don’t even know who you’re sending away. | 你甚至都不知道你送下去的是谁 |
[24:20] | Fitting that he’s about to do the same to you. | 刚好他也要这么对你 |
[24:23] | But once you see how powerful magic can be | 但是一旦你知道在恐惧之下 |
[24:27] | when fueled by fear, you can save yourself | 魔法会变得多强大之后 |
[24:30] | from being sucked to hell. | 你就能避免被地狱吞没 |
[24:34] | Oh, you would love for me to stabilize that vortex, | 你肯定很希望我去稳定时空漩涡 |
[24:38] | wouldn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[24:40] | You see, the thing is, | 你看 是这样的 |
[24:41] | I’m not afraid of going to hell. | 我不害怕堕入地狱 |
[24:44] | I’ve always counted on the fact that I’d end up there one day | 我一直认为不管怎么样 |
[24:48] | no matter what. | 我最终都会下去 |
[24:50] | And what about this innocent creature beside you? | 那你身边这个无辜生物呢 |
[24:59] | Well, I guess I’m just a bloody bastard, then, aren’t I? | 好吧 我想我只是个该死的混蛋 不是吗 |
[25:11] | What’s the bad news now? | 有什么坏消息 |
[25:12] | Oh, no bad news. | 没有坏消息 |
[25:15] | And no more fighting. | 也不再吵架了 |
[25:16] | Gideon, fire up the ship. | 吉迪恩 启动飞船 |
[25:19] | If I do that, life support capacity will be reduced by half. | 如果这么做 生命维持能力将减半 |
[25:22] | You heard me, Gideon. | 你听到我说的了 吉迪恩 |
[25:23] | Turn on the fabricators and turn on the heat. | 把制作室打开 把温度提上来 |
[25:26] | I’m thinking s’mores, maybe some hot cocoa. | 我想吃点夹心饼干 或许再来杯热可可 |
[25:31] | The captain’s gone mad. | 船长疯了吧 |
[25:33] | She’s not mad. She’s right. | 她没疯 她做得对 |
[25:35] | I could go for a s’more. | 我喜欢夹心饼干 |
[25:37] | Look, Ray would want us to have faith that we will escape. | 雷要我们相信能逃出去 |
[25:40] | He wouldn’t want us cold and miserable. | 他不要我们饥寒悲惨 |
[25:42] | So right now, we are going to enjoy our time together. | 所以现在 我们要一起享受时光 |
[25:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:47] | Finally. Let’s get some music going. | 终于 我们找点音乐放放 |
[25:53] | Who’s gonna bring me food if I’m stuck in here? | 我困在这了谁给我送吃的啊 |
[25:58] | This is how I’m gonna die, isn’t it? | 我就要这样死了吗 |
[26:01] | Without any books or laughter | 没有书 没有笑声 |
[26:04] | in the basement of a government building? | 在政府大楼的地下室里 |
[26:27] | You’re right. I’m not alone. | 你说得对 我不孤单 |
[26:30] | I have you. | 我还有你 |
[26:38] | I’m sorry you’re stuck here with me, little one. | 抱歉你和我一起困在这了 小家伙 |
[26:41] | Ah, you should be out there in the woods, frolicking about. | 你应该在外面的树林里 奔跑嬉戏 |
[26:45] | Or whatever it is you Púcas get up to these days. | 或者做普卡该做的事情 |
[26:50] | You know, to tell you the truth, | 告诉你实话吧 |
[26:52] | I’m bloody well terrified. | 我太他妈害怕了 |
[26:56] | No. | 不 |
[26:57] | It’s not the eternity of torture | 不是怕永世的折磨 |
[27:00] | or the people who are after my head, no. | 也不是怕想要我人头的人 不是 |
[27:03] | It’s that I’ll have to watch Raymond and Astra | 而是我要看着雷蒙德和阿斯特拉 |
[27:10] | and all the others I’ve failed be tortured along with me. | 还有所有被我辜负的人 和我一起被折磨 |
[27:15] | Even led the Legends to their death. | 甚至导致传奇们的死亡 |
[27:20] | And you’re next in line. | 不久之后就会轮到你了 |
[27:22] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 这就对了 |
[27:23] | You sense the rottenness inside me, don’t you? | 你感觉到了我内心的腐烂 对吧 |
[27:26] | No better than the bloody king. | 不比那个该死的国王好多少 |
[27:38] | Why would you heal a bastard like me? | 为什么要治疗我这种混蛋 |
[27:45] | Up with you. | 站起来 |
[27:47] | Time to see the king. | 是时候去见国王了 |
[27:50] | All right, then, little one. | 好了好了 小家伙 |
[27:51] | Let’s go see what this party’s all about, shall we? | 我们去看看葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[27:57] | We live in a world of wonder and amazement. | 我们生活在充满奇迹和惊奇的世界里 |
[28:03] | At times, it’s beautiful, breathtaking. | 有时候 它很美丽 震撼人心 |
[28:08] | At other times, cruel, dangerous… | 又有时候 残忍 危险 |
[28:13] | And monstrous. | 丑陋而可怕 |
[28:21] | Before you are two foul creatures of the dark, | 在你们面前的是两个黑暗的邪恶生物 |
[28:25] | one a grotesque woodland creature | 一个是诡怪的林地生物 |
[28:27] | that would not hesitate to tear out your heart, | 会毫不迟疑地挖出你的心脏 |
[28:30] | the other an imposter, | 另一个是个骗子 |
[28:33] | a wielder of the dark arts | 行使黑暗艺术的人 |
[28:35] | that would usurp my very body and soul. | 谋夺我的身体和灵魂 |
[28:40] | Now, my people, I seek your wisdom in these matters. | 同胞们 这件事情我要征集你们的智慧 |
[28:47] | What would you have me do with such wretched beasts? | 你们想让我怎么处理这两个卑鄙的野兽 |
[28:51] | To hell! To hell! | 下地狱 下地狱 |
[28:53] | To hell! To hell! To hell! | 下地狱 下地狱 下地狱 |
[29:15] | We’re very excited for you to receive your performance review. | 我们为你将要接受业绩评估感到兴奋 |
[29:19] | But what actually happens at the meeting? | 但是面谈里究竟会发生什么事 |
[29:22] | Feel free to give me any spoilers. | 尽情地给我剧透下吧 |
[29:26] | Don’t worry. I had my doubts too. | 别担心 我也曾有过疑虑 |
[29:29] | But then I met with Gary and realized | 但见了盖瑞 然后意识到 |
[29:32] | Gary Green is all the man we need. | 我们有盖瑞·格林就够了 |
[29:34] | Gary Green is all the man we need. | 我们有盖瑞·格林就够了 |
[29:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:44] | Please step forward, Ms. Wu. | 请上前来 吴小姐 |
[29:50] | Take a seat. Make yourself comfortable. | 坐吧 不要拘束 |
[29:57] | Mint? | 薄荷糖 |
[29:58] | Eh, no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[29:59] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[30:05] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[30:08] | I see you’ve made quite an impression in your brief time here. | 我看见你在这里任职的短短时间里表现突出 |
[30:12] | But lately you’ve been slacking off. | 但是最近你懈怠了 |
[30:17] | It says right here you’ve been very disloyal to the Time Bureau. | 这里写着你对时间调查局不忠 |
[30:17] | 废话 瞎话 胡扯 | |
[30:23] | Not yet, Wolfie. | 还不行 大狼 |
[30:27] | Okay, I’ll judge this round. | 这轮我做裁判 |
[30:28] | You and your team are stuck in a trash compactor | 你和你的队友被困在垃圾压缩机里 |
[30:30] | in an impromptu and possibly fatal homage to “Star Wars.” | 即兴地用玩命的方法向《星球大战》致敬 |
[30:33] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[30:35] | Boom, that’s the one. | 就是这个了 |
[30:39] | Yep. | 好了 |
[30:40] | Gonna have to go with, “Steel up as Sara scales a wall.” | 我要支持 “莎拉挠墙的时候变成铁人” |
[30:43] | – Another point for me. – Favoritism! | -我又加一分 -偏袒 |
[30:46] | Why would I display favoritism? | 我为什么会偏袒他 |
[30:47] | ‘Cause you two are obviously shagging. | 因为很明显 你俩搞在一起了 |
[30:50] | What? | 什么 |
[30:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:53] | Yes, finally! This is great. | 终于 太好了 |
[30:57] | Maybe you guys won’t be so weird now. | 也许现在你们可以不用那么尴尬了 |
[30:59] | Okay, I’ll judge next. | 下一轮我来当裁判 |
[31:01] | A teammate turns on you, lost to the dark side. | 一个队友背叛了你 屈服于黑暗面 |
[31:05] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[31:14] | “Escape via musical number.” | “通过歌舞片段逃脱” |
[31:16] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[31:17] | “Fabricate eveningwear and infiltrate a party.” | “做件晚礼服 溜进派对里” |
[31:20] | You guys know I love a good party sneak. | 你们知道我喜欢偷偷溜进派对 |
[31:23] | “Don’t give up on each other. Work together. | “不要放弃彼此 合作” |
[31:25] | You’re more than a team. You are a family.” | “你们不只是个队伍 你们是一家人” |
[31:33] | Well, I guess that card’s the winner, then. | 我猜这张牌获胜了吧 |
[31:34] | Point to Charlie. I’m on the board. | 查莉得分 我上榜了 |
[31:39] | The hell was that? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[31:40] | Due to your reckless use of our rapidly depleting energy, | 迅速下降的能量被你们滥用 |
[31:42] | internal temperature of the ship has melted the surrounding ice | 内部的热量融化了船外的冰层 |
[31:45] | enough to shake the ship loose. | 足以使船摆脱束缚 |
[31:47] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[31:48] | We work as a team. | 团队协作 |
[31:49] | Zari, engine room. Get the thrusters back online. | 扎莉 去机房 重启推进器 |
[31:51] | Seal the cargo bay. You two with me. | 封闭货舱 你俩跟我一起 |
[31:59] | My dear people! | 亲爱的同胞 |
[32:01] | I hear your cries and feel your anger. | 我听到你们的哭泣和感到你们的愤怒 |
[32:05] | And therefore, by your command, | 因此 按照你们的要求 |
[32:07] | I send these creatures | 我送这些生物 |
[32:09] | where they belong. | 去他们该去的地方 |
[32:11] | Straight to hell! | 直下地狱 |
[32:12] | Straight to hell! Straight to hell! | 直下地狱 直下地狱 |
[32:15] | Straight to hell! Straight to hell! | 直下地狱 直下地狱 |
[32:31] | Begone, you unclean beasts! | 消失吧 你们这些不洁的生物 |
[32:44] | Come on, Johnny. You know what you need to do. | 挺住 约翰 你知道该怎么做 |
[32:48] | Oh, bollocks. | 该死 |
[33:05] | Here. Run, run. | 没事了 快跑 快跑 |
[33:11] | What have you done? | 你干了些什么 |
[33:14] | I’ve used your own magic against you. | 我用了你的魔法来对付你 |
[33:24] | We may be kin, but we are not the same. | 我们也许是同族 但我们不是一类人 |
[33:33] | Now, you may not agree with my methods, | 你可能不认同我的做法 |
[33:36] | but I will always protect my people. | 但我会一直保护我的族人 |
[33:58] | Now, the question is, Ms. Wu, | 现在的问题是 吴小姐 |
[34:01] | what shall we do about your disloyalty? | 我们该如何处理你的不忠 |
[34:06] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[34:07] | I lose my snack on privileges for a week. | 我一周都不能吃公司的零食 |
[34:10] | Oh, no! Not my almonds! | 不要 不要拿走我的杏仁 |
[34:12] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about your almonds. | 我对你的杏仁不感兴趣 |
[34:16] | Because as I’m sure you’ve heard, | 因为我敢肯定你听过一句话 |
[34:18] | Gary Green is all the man you need. | 我们有盖瑞·格林就够了 |
[34:21] | Now, gaze into the nipple. | 现在 凝视我的乳头 |
[34:30] | Wolfie! Now! | 大狼 就是现在 |
[34:33] | What’s a Wolfie? | 大狼是什么 |
[34:39] | W-W-W-Wolfie? | 大大大狼 |
[34:48] | Bravo. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:49] | I knew you could exploit fear | 我就知道你会利用恐惧 |
[34:51] | to make yourself even more powerful. | 来让自己变得更强大 |
[34:53] | Well, it looks like you taught this old dog | 看来你终究教会这条老狗 |
[34:55] | some new tricks after all. | 变出些新花样了 |
[34:56] | But now I’m gonna use those new tricks to strike you down. | 但我现在要用这些新招术来击败你 |
[35:00] | You know, I do have a few tricks of my own. | 我自己也有一些招术 |
[35:08] | We’re running on very low reserve power. | 我们的备用电源不足 |
[35:10] | The odds of us successfully pushing through | 我们冲破头顶上的雪崩的 |
[35:12] | the avalanche above us are 3,720 to 1. | 成功概率是3720分之一 |
[35:15] | Never tell me the odds, Gideon. | 我从不相信概率 吉迪恩 |
[35:17] | Everyone hold on tight. | 全部人都抓紧了 |
[35:18] | Oh, this better work. | 最好能成功 |
[35:20] | It will. | 会的 |
[35:24] | – You got Wicksty? – Yeah, I’m not letting go. | -抱好威克斯基了 -是的 我不会放手的 |
[35:31] | Come on, come on. | 加把劲 加把劲 |
[35:39] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[35:39] | All systems are back online, Captain. | 全部系统重新上线 船长 |
[35:41] | Fantastic, Gideon. | 干得漂亮 吉迪恩 |
[35:43] | Now let’s go find Constantine and Ray. | 现在我们去找康斯坦丁和雷吧 |
[35:57] | Damn executive privacy button. | 该死的主管隐私按钮 |
[36:01] | Can you do me a solid and press that button over there, | 你能否帮个忙 按一下那里的按钮 |
[36:03] | if you– | 如果你… |
[36:05] | Do you really think I’m letting you get out of here alive? | 你真的以为我会让你活着走出去吗 |
[36:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:13] | Get away from him, you beast! | 离他远点 你个野兽 |
[36:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:31] | But I’m guessing he had something to do with it. | 但我估计跟他脱不了干系 |
[37:03] | It may be too late to save Ray | 也许现在来不及救雷 |
[37:05] | or Desmond or the Legends. | 或者戴兹蒙德 或者传奇们 |
[37:08] | But at least I’ll get to send you back where you belong. | 但至少我可以将你送回老家 |
[37:17] | Oh, you bastards. You did it. | 你们这群混蛋 成功了 |
[37:20] | You bloody survived. | 你们都活下来了 |
[37:21] | I’ve never been so happy to be wrong in my life. | 我这辈子从没为自己错了感到如此高兴 |
[37:24] | Don’t do it, John. Don’t kill him. | 别动手 约翰 不要杀他 |
[37:26] | Don’t give up on Haircut. | 不要放弃西装头 |
[37:28] | What are you gonna do, Johnny? | 你打算怎么做 约翰 |
[37:30] | You’re all out of moves. | 你手段都用尽了 |
[37:37] | No, I’m not. | 不 我还没有 |
[37:42] | I’ll see you lovely lot at the end. | 我在尽头等着你们这群可爱的人 |
[37:45] | I’m gonna save Ray. | 我要拯救雷 |
[37:52] | John! | 约翰 |
[38:20] | The magic-o-meter’s picking up strange activity on the ground. | 魔法检测器检测到陆地有奇怪的活动 |
[38:26] | Tabitha, show yourself. | 塔比瑟 显身吧 |
[38:35] | So wonderful to be back. | 回来的感觉真棒 |
[38:37] | Brimstone was so awful for my complexion. | 地狱猛火把我的肤色变得很差 |
[38:40] | Oh, but you look ravishing, my love. | 但你看起来十分迷人 亲爱的 |
[38:45] | Hold on. Is he kissing– | 等等 他在亲… |
[38:47] | Oh, the Fairy Godmother. | 那个仙女教母 |
[38:49] | Is that tongue? | 这是在舌吻吗 |
[38:51] | More singing. | 又要唱歌了 |
[38:53] | We’re so screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[38:57] | Come with me, my pet. | 跟我来 我的宠物 |
[38:59] | Let’s find you a new host. | 我们去给你找一个新宿主 |
[39:03] | It’s his nipple. | 是他的乳头 |
[39:06] | He tried to hypnotize Mona with his nipple. | 他试图用乳头来催眠蒙娜 |
[39:11] | His nipple? | 他的乳头 |
[39:13] | Neron gave you back your nipple which became bad in hell, | 尼禄还给你的乳头 它在地狱里魔化了 |
[39:16] | which is now poisoning your mind and making you evil, | 它毒害了你的思想 让你变邪恶 |
[39:18] | and that’s why you came back to the Time Bureau– | 所以你回来时间调查局 |
[39:20] | so that you could nip-notize everyone | 这样你可以”乳眠”全部人 |
[39:22] | – and Neron could take over. – Yeah. | -然后尼禄可以占领这里 -没错 |
[39:25] | You will do no more harm with your nipple! | 你不能再用乳头做坏事了 |
[39:30] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[39:33] | No, no, please no! | 不要 拜托 |
[39:42] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[39:44] | It wasn’t me. It was my nipple. | 那不是我 是我的乳头 |
[39:45] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[39:50] | Save me! | 救我 |
[39:52] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[40:02] | You have to go. | 你得离开这里 |
[40:03] | Tell the Legends what’s going on. | 告诉传奇这里的情况 |
[40:04] | – Wait, what about you? – I’m not leaving Mona behind. | -那你怎么办 -我不能丢下蒙娜不管 |
[40:07] | Always knew you were a team player. | 一直都知道你的团队意识强 |
[40:13] | Ava. You okay? | 艾娃 你还好吗 |
[40:15] | It’s a long story, but Gary took over the Bureau. | 说来话长 但盖瑞占领了调查局 |
[40:17] | He nip-notized everyone. | 他”乳眠”了全部人 |
[40:18] | Yeah, you’re gonna have to explain that. | 你是得好好解释一下 |
[40:20] | The germ turned. | 垃圾仔反叛了 |
[40:22] | Well, it’s not just him. It’s Neron and– | 不只是他 还有尼禄和… |
[40:23] | The Fairy Godmother, Tabitha. | 仙女教母 塔比瑟 |
[40:25] | She’s Tabitha? | 她就是塔比瑟 |
[40:26] | Yeah, you missed a lot. | 是的 你错过了很多 |
[40:28] | And Ray is still in hell. | 雷还在地狱中 |
[40:30] | I know he hasn’t given up, | 我知道他还没有放弃 |
[40:31] | so we’re not gonna give up on him. | 所以我们也不会放弃他 |
[40:33] | Now, let’s do this… | 我们为了雷 |
[40:34] | for Ray. | 放手一搏吧 |
[41:10] | Bloody hell… | 该死的地狱 |