时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Neron must be looking for a new vessel. | 尼禄一定在寻找新的宿主 |
[00:06] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[00:11] | Nora | 诺拉 |
[00:11] | I don’t like Nate. That would be wrong and | 我不喜欢内特 那可是相当错误 |
[00:14] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[00:15] | Why don’t you talk to Nate, tell him how you feel? | 为什么你不和内特坦白 告诉他你的感受 |
[00:18] | Mick’s writing a Sci-fi romance novel. | 米克在写科幻浪漫小说 |
[00:20] | – Rebecca Silver? – Nom de plume. | -瑞贝卡·西尔弗 -笔名 |
[00:22] | Nearly cost her own life, | 虽然她杀死了该死的恶魔 |
[00:23] | but she killed that bloody demon. | 但也差点要了她的命 |
[00:40] | You’re letting the cold in, man. | 你把冷气都放进来了 伙计 |
[00:42] | We found something, sir. | 我们有所发现了 先生 |
[00:44] | But it’s hard to explain. | 但我解释不清楚是什么 |
[00:47] | Don’t stand there like a fool, spit it out. | 别傻站在这 快说 |
[00:50] | Something was encased in the ice, | 有东西封存在冰里 |
[00:51] | and it appears to be– – Gold. | 好像是 金子 |
[00:54] | Well, careful, sir. | 小心点 先生 |
[00:59] | It’s…incredible. | 真是太神奇了 |
[01:03] | I haven’t the foggiest what it is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[01:05] | I know exactly what it is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[01:09] | My greatest discovery. | 这是我最伟大的发现 |
[01:16] | Yeah, that’s what they all say. | 他们都这么说 |
[01:19] | Oh, hey, ladies. Is he any trouble? | 女士们 抓他费劲吗 |
[01:22] | Slam dunk. | 小菜一碟 |
[01:23] | Honestly, with Neron gone, | 说实话 自从尼禄被消灭了 |
[01:25] | catching fugitives has never been easier. | 追捕逃亡者变得轻而易举 |
[01:26] | I thought it was gonna take all week. | 本以为抓他要花一个星期 |
[01:28] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[01:29] | It means you won’t have to miss book club tonight. | 所以你不会错过今晚的读书俱乐部了 |
[01:30] | That’s right… | 没错 |
[01:32] | Book club. | 读书俱乐部 |
[01:33] | Whoa, smells like somebody hasn’t showered | 闻起来好像有人从象形字时期 |
[01:36] | since birds were letters. | 就没洗过澡了 |
[01:37] | That’s a hieroglyphics joke. | 这是个象形字的玩笑 |
[01:39] | Ha, nice. | 太逗了 |
[01:42] | Whoa, buddy, don’t talk with your mouth full, | 伙计 满嘴东西时别说话 |
[01:44] | am I right? | 对不对 |
[01:45] | Mummy’s are the biggest dummies. | 木乃伊是最蠢的 |
[01:47] | Hey, you big dummy, mummy, | 你个蠢木乃伊 |
[01:49] | got your containment cell all set up, | 你的房间都准备好了 |
[01:50] | and we upgraded you to a king-size sarcophagus. | 给你的石棺升级成加大款 |
[01:54] | Oh, and would you like a wake-up call | 您是否需要来自千年前 |
[01:56] | from the front desk in, | 前台准备的 |
[01:57] | I don’t know, about a thousand years? | 叫床服务 |
[01:59] | Nice. | 说得好 |
[02:01] | All right, cool. | 好 可以了 |
[02:03] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[02:11] | I mean, what the hell was that? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[02:13] | – On it. – Yeah. | -我这就去调查 -好的 |
[02:16] | Z, how’s it going? | 小扎莉 怎么样了 |
[02:20] | It’s going super awesome. | 挺棒的 |
[02:22] | How are you and Nate? | 你和内特怎么样了 |
[02:25] | Good. | 没事 |
[02:27] | Ah, Nate Dog? | 内特大兄弟 |
[02:28] | It’s, uh, it’s going totally great, | 挺 挺不错的 |
[02:32] | in a super platonic way. | 非常柏拉图 |
[02:33] | Then why you guys being so weird? | 那你们在尴尬些什么 |
[02:37] | It was that awkward, huh? | 有这么明显吗 |
[02:38] | Even the mummy thought it was awkward. | 连木乃伊都感觉到了 |
[02:40] | Look, I mean, you like him, right? | 你是喜欢他的 对不对 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I think so, but I don’t know | 对 挺喜欢 但是我也不知道 |
[02:44] | what the next step would be. | 下一步该怎么做 |
[02:45] | Oh, that’s easy. You just jump his bones. | 很简单 直接做爱就行了 |
[02:48] | What if I do that and it screws up our friendship? | 万一这么做会毁掉我们的友谊 |
[02:50] | Look, Z, sometimes for the good of the relationship, | 小扎莉 有时候对恋爱来说 |
[02:54] | you have to put yourself outside of your comfort zone. | 你要脱离自己的舒适区 |
[02:58] | For instance, I am going to read | 例如 今晚我就要为了艾娃 |
[03:02] | 500 pages of some trashy novel by tonight for Ava. | 读五百页的破小说 |
[03:06] | And look, with Neron gone, now’s the time for us to | 趁着现在尼禄被消灭的时候 |
[03:08] | get our personal lives into order. | 我们要让自己的生活回到正轨 |
[03:11] | I will help you. | 我会帮助你的 |
[03:13] | Please don’t. | 你就不必了 |
[03:14] | Relationship expert. | 恋爱专家 |
[03:20] | “I showed him my locket, explaining, | “我给他看了吊坠 她解释道” |
[03:22] | “‘I keep the ones I love in here, close to my heart.’ | “这里放着我的挚爱 靠近我的心” |
[03:25] | “Gustavo replied, ‘I keep the ones I love | “古斯塔沃重复道 这里放着我的挚爱” |
[03:29] | “‘in my freezer, close to my microwave.’ | “在这冰柜里 靠着微波炉” |
[03:32] | “He had a devilish sense of humor | “他极具幽默感” |
[03:34] | that I found irresistible.” | “让人无法抗拒” |
[03:36] | Hey, Ray. | 你好 雷 |
[03:36] | I was just reading our book club book to Nora. | 我在给诺拉读俱乐部的书 |
[03:39] | Oh, that’s really nice, Mona. | 你很贴心 蒙娜 |
[03:41] | Ray, are you okay? | 雷 你怎么了 |
[03:42] | You look like you haven’t slept in days. | 你好像几天都没睡好的样子 |
[03:44] | Oh, yeah, I’ve been having weird dreams. | 对 我总是做一些奇怪的梦 |
[03:47] | How is she? | 她的情况如何 |
[03:48] | No improvements, but no setbacks. | 没有好转 但很稳定 |
[03:50] | Any news from Constantine? | 康斯坦丁那里有消息了吗 |
[03:52] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[03:53] | Well, I’m sure he’ll find a way to bring her back. | 我相信他会找到办法让她苏醒的 |
[03:56] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我不打扰你们了 |
[04:00] | I brought you some more flowers, | 我又给你带了些花来 |
[04:03] | because when you do wake up, | 当你醒来的时候 |
[04:06] | I want you to know that | 我想让你知道 |
[04:08] | your life is gonna be beautiful from now on. | 你的生活从此焕然一新 |
[04:14] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[04:19] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么了 |
[04:23] | Ray, what are you… | 雷 你在做什么 |
[04:25] | What are you doing with the pillow? | 你想用枕头做什么 |
[04:27] | You smothering– you’re smothering her? | 你想闷死 你想闷死她 |
[04:28] | What are you… | 你到底在 |
[04:40] | Not groovy. Not groovy at all. | 不好玩 这样一点也不好玩 |
[04:53] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[04:55] | What are you doing? | 你在做些什么 |
[04:57] | Why did you try to smother Nora? | 你为什么想闷死诺拉 |
[04:59] | Are you losing it, Ray? | 你是不是疯了 雷 |
[05:01] | Oh, I don’t think you’re crazy, Ray. | 你清醒得很 雷 |
[05:03] | Let’s chat, just Ray and Neron. | 我们好好谈谈 就雷和尼禄 |
[05:08] | Neron? | 尼禄 |
[05:09] | No, no, you’re–you’re dead. You’re dead. | 不 不 你 你死了 你已经死了 |
[05:12] | This–this isn’t real. This isn’t real. | 这 这不是真的 这不是真的 |
[05:14] | Not real? | 不是真的 |
[05:24] | This is–this is all in my head. | 这都是 这都是我的幻觉 |
[05:25] | This is–this is all in my head. Okay? | 这一切都是我的幻想 好吧 |
[05:28] | Ray. | 雷 |
[05:28] | Oh, wow, this place is a mess. | 这地方可真乱 |
[05:31] | Uh, hey, um, Containment Level bathroom | 还有 关押层的厕所 |
[05:34] | is sort of my crying spot– | 是我哭泣的专用地点 |
[05:36] | – Not now, Gary! – Okay. Okay. | -现在不行 盖瑞 -好吧 好吧 |
[05:46] | You’re a reasonable man, Ray Palmer. | 你是个理智的人 雷·帕尔默 |
[05:49] | So I’m going to make you a reasonable offer. | 所以我给你个合理的条件 |
[05:52] | Give yourself to me freely. | 自愿将你献给我 |
[05:54] | No. No, this conversation is over. | 不 不行 这个对话结束了 |
[06:04] | You leave me no choice | 你让我无从选择 |
[06:05] | but to make you kill someone you love. | 只能让你杀一个你爱的人 |
[06:08] | You–you made me | 你 你要让我 |
[06:10] | try to kill Nora, but why? | 杀死诺拉 为什么 |
[06:13] | Because if you murder someone you love, | 因为如果你杀了某个你爱的人 |
[06:16] | your soul will be mine. | 你的灵魂就是我的了 |
[06:23] | What is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[06:32] | – Oi, Mick, fancy a brew? – Laundry. | -米克 来喝一杯吗 -洗衣服 |
[06:36] | Oh, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:37] | I’ll be in the science doing lab. | 我去科学实验做实验室 |
[06:39] | Nobody bother me or my hand. | 谁都别来打搅我 或是我的手 |
[06:41] | Haircut! | 西装头 |
[06:42] | What’s all this ruckus? | 这一团糟的是什么 |
[06:45] | Hey, I got it. | 我自己收拾 |
[06:46] | Is this fan mail for Rebecca Silver? | 这是给瑞贝卡·西尔弗的粉丝信吗 |
[06:48] | No, it is not. | 不 不是 |
[06:49] | – Here, give me that! – What– | -拿来 给我 -这什么 |
[06:53] | “An invitation for Rebecca Silver to reveal | “2万元诚邀瑞贝卡·西尔弗” |
[06:55] | her identity at Romanti-Con 2019 for $20,000.” | “在2019浪漫展上揭露真身” |
[06:59] | Rebecca doesn’t do Cons. | 瑞贝卡不参加见面会 |
[07:01] | Now, Mick, I realize that you don’t like people knowing | 好了 米克 我知道你不喜欢别人知道 |
[07:03] | that you moonlight as a romance novelist, but… | 你在兼职浪漫小说作家 但是… |
[07:05] | Do I look like a romance novelist to you? | 你看我像是个浪漫小说作家吗 |
[07:06] | Oi, listen, don’t you get mad at me. | 听着 别冲我发火 |
[07:08] | Now this is an easy score, and we’re gonna get that money. | 这可是简单的一票 我们肯定要拿这钱 |
[07:12] | 20K. How? | 2万 怎么拿 |
[07:15] | Well I’ll be Rebecca, mate. | 我来当瑞贝卡 老弟 |
[07:20] | Okay. Page one… | 好了 第一页 |
[07:27] | Will have to wait. | 要等一下了 |
[07:29] | 冒险家协会 纽约 1933年 | |
[07:33] | All right, people, we’ve got a hit. | 好了 各位 我们有活了 |
[07:35] | New York City, 1933, | 纽约 1933年 |
[07:37] | the Adventurers’ Society. | 冒险家协会 |
[07:38] | Shut the front door. | 不是吧 |
[07:39] | What’s the Adventurers’ Society? | 冒险家协会是什么 |
[07:41] | It’s a club for archaeologists and explorers. | 是个考古学家与探险家们的俱乐部 |
[07:43] | It’s basically the coolest place in history. | 基本上是历史中最酷的地方 |
[07:46] | Guys, this is gonna be awesome. | 各位 这次任务一定会很棒 |
[07:47] | Nate, you’re running point on this one–with Zari. | 内特 你来负责这次任务 和扎莉一起 |
[07:51] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[07:56] | Sara, we did not discuss this. | 莎拉 我们之前没谈过这个 |
[07:57] | Look, relax, it’s just a clean-up job. | 放轻松 只是个清理工作 |
[07:59] | They’ll do fine. – | 他俩就行了 |
[08:02] | Okay, find the fugitive, bring him in, | 好吧 找到逃亡者 逮捕他 |
[08:04] | preferably in one piece. | 最好是安然无恙的 |
[08:06] | Now scram. | 快去吧 |
[08:08] | Yep. | 好 |
[08:10] | You’re willing to risk an entire mission | 你竟然愿意牺牲整个任务 |
[08:11] | to play matchmaker? | 来搭红线 |
[08:12] | I sure am. | 那是肯定的 |
[08:14] | Honestly, I’m getting a “Just friends” vibe. | 说实话 我看着有种”只是朋友”的感觉 |
[08:15] | I bet you 20 bucks they hook up on the mission. | 我跟你赌20块钱他们在这任务里会好上 |
[08:19] | I will take that. | 我跟你赌 |
[08:27] | You and I running this mission won’t be weird at all. | 你和我执行这个任务 肯定不会尴尬 |
[08:30] | Yeah, it’s gonna be super chill. | 是啊 肯定会非常平静 |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:34] | And just because Sara and Ava are busy, | 而且不是说莎拉和艾娃有事忙 |
[08:36] | doesn’t mean everybody else is. | 就代表其他人也都有事 |
[08:38] | Yes. Let’s rally the troops. | 没错 我们去召队员吧 |
[08:41] | Yes. | 好 |
[08:47] | Raymond, we got a legit Time Bros mission. | 雷蒙德 我们有正式的时间兄弟任务了 |
[08:50] | What? Time–Time Bros, that’s us. | 什么 时间兄弟 是我们 |
[08:52] | Um, look, I just–I got some stuff I am doing here. | 你看 我这 我有些事情要做 |
[08:56] | Come on, put the “Schmience” away. | 别这样 放下你那”唬学” |
[08:58] | We got a magic-blip. | 我们有个魔法任务 |
[08:59] | Look, right now it’s just me and Zari. | 你看 现在只有我和扎莉 |
[09:01] | And if I’m being totally honest, | 如果让我说实话 |
[09:03] | it’s a little awkward between us. | 我俩之间有点尴尬 |
[09:04] | So I could really use my wingman. | 所以我真的需要个帮手 |
[09:06] | I was doing some interesting stuff here. | 我这里在搞些有趣的东西 |
[09:09] | It’s something that has to do with me… | 是和我有关系的东西 |
[09:11] | Busy working on a vaccine for N–nnn– | 忙着要研发解药给尼… |
[09:15] | – For what? – Nnn– | -做什么 -尼… |
[09:17] | You all right? – | 你没事吧 |
[09:18] | – I got it. – You do–you do? | -我明白了 -是吗 真的吗 |
[09:20] | This is about Nora. | 是关于诺拉的 |
[09:21] | I’m sitting here going on and on about me and Zari. | 我在这里讲着我和扎莉的事 |
[09:23] | I’m not even thinking about what you must be going through. | 完全没有去思考你现在在经历的事情 |
[09:26] | I am sorry for being a bad friend. | 真对不起 做了个坏朋友 |
[09:28] | Bring it in. | 来抱一个 |
[09:31] | What kind of punk-ass hug is that? | 你这什么半吊子的拥抱 |
[09:34] | Bring it all the way in, Raymond. | 要全身投入 雷蒙德 |
[09:35] | Hug me. | 抱我 |
[09:37] | Look, whatever you’re working on, | 听着 不管你要干什么 |
[09:40] | you’re gonna kill it. | 你都一定能解决掉它 |
[09:41] | You’re gonna absolutely murder it. | 你绝对能一击致命 |
[09:47] | Ow, Ray. | 哎哟 雷 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I just, um, sort of sometimes like to do | 是 这只是 我有时候喜欢做些 |
[09:51] | a pre-mission message, you know? | 任务前的按摩 知道吗 |
[09:52] | Just to limber up before we get out in the field. | 就是出发之前活动下筋骨 |
[10:00] | Little too much? | 有点太过了 |
[10:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:06] | Well? Say hello to Rebecca Silver. | 怎样 向瑞贝卡·西尔弗问好吧 |
[10:15] | Try these. | 试试这个 |
[10:18] | Ah! Perfect. | 完美 |
[10:24] | Nice getup. | 打扮不错 |
[10:25] | So you guys heard we’re headed to the 30s? | 所以你们听说了我们要去30年代吗 |
[10:28] | – No. – Well, you are. | -没有 -那你们要去了 |
[10:29] | Sara put Nate and me in charge. | 莎拉让内特和我带队 |
[10:30] | Oh, you and Nate finally gonna… | 你和内特终于要… |
[10:33] | Boom-boom. | 啪啪 |
[10:34] | Stop, stop. | 停 停 |
[10:35] | Okay. Guess what? | 好了 这样吧 |
[10:36] | You’re on the Waverider, so you’re going. | 你在乘波号上 所以你要一起去 |
[10:38] | Jumpship’s got a full tank, though, yeah? | 逃生舰燃料是满的吧 |
[10:40] | Do you have somewhere to be? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[10:41] | Oh, best you don’t pry, love. | 你最好别问 亲爱的 |
[10:43] | Just like I’m not asking about that naughty little number | 就像我也不会问莎拉在你这里 |
[10:45] | Sara left behind for you to wear. | 留下了多少件衣服 |
[10:47] | Check your closet. | 去看看你的衣柜 |
[10:50] | – Rory, do you wanna maybe– – Plans. | -罗里 你想要 -有计划 |
[10:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | I can’t believe everyone else bailed on the mission. | 不敢相信其他人都不能来这次任务 |
[11:17] | More Adventurers’ Society for us. | 又要体验冒险家协会 |
[11:22] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 我们行动吧 |
[11:25] | – Allow me. – Thank you. | -我来帮您 -谢谢 |
[11:29] | I–I know these costumes are totally ridiculous. | 我知道这件衣服很可笑 |
[11:32] | You–you– you look absolutely um… | 你看起来非常 |
[11:35] | Yeah, ridiculous. | 可笑 |
[11:36] | Uh, apparently it’s all part of a cover story Sara gave me. | 这都是为了莎拉给我伪造的卧底身份 |
[11:40] | I’m someone named Marion Ravenwood. | 我是一个叫玛丽昂·雷文伍德的人 |
[11:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:46] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[11:48] | 冒险家协会 小亨利·琼斯博士 | |
[11:49] | Well, it says here I am Dr. Henry Jones Jr. | 这里说我是小亨利·琼斯博士 |
[11:54] | Professor of archaeology, expert in the occult, | 考古学教授 神秘学专家 |
[11:57] | and how does one say this? | 怎么说来着 |
[11:59] | Obtainer of rare antiquities. | 珍贵文物的拥有者 |
[12:03] | It’s Indiana Jones. Yeah. | 是印第安纳·琼斯 |
[12:06] | Sara set us up. | 是莎拉设计好的 |
[12:07] | What’s that? | 怎么说 |
[12:09] | Adventurers’ Society, | 冒险家协会 |
[12:10] | everyone else unavailable for the mission, | 其他人都不能来这次任务 |
[12:12] | dressing up like your favorite movie; | 穿成你最喜欢的电影里的样子 |
[12:14] | it’s all a set up to send us on the perfect date. | 都是为了让我们有一次完美的约会 |
[12:21] | I totally get if you wanna go back to the ship. | 如果你想回到船上我完全理解 |
[12:25] | Or we can see where this mission takes us. | 或者我们可以看看这项任务会让我们有何进展 |
[12:44] | Oh, Mick, we’re gonna make a killing off of these people. | 米克 我们要在这些人身上大赚一笔了 |
[12:48] | Does Rebecca Silver belong in Sci-fi Erotica or Cyber Erotica? | 瑞贝卡·西尔弗的书是科幻情色还是网络情色 |
[12:52] | Rebecca Silver defies all categories. | 瑞贝卡·西尔弗反对所有分类 |
[12:54] | Excuse me, you are? | 不好意思 你是哪位 |
[12:55] | It’s me you should be talking to, actually. | 事实上 你应该对我说 |
[12:57] | I am Rebecca Silver. | 我就是瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[12:59] | And I do not appreciate the tone that | 而且我不喜欢你 |
[13:00] | you’re taking with my bodyguard. | 对我的保镖说话的语气 |
[13:02] | Oh, goodness, Miss Silver, the Recluse of Romance. | 天啊 西尔弗小姐 《浪漫隐居》 |
[13:07] | We are honored that you will be making | 我们很荣幸 |
[13:09] | your first public appearance ever with us. | 您将在这里首次公开亮相 |
[13:11] | You look exactly as I dreamed. | 你和我想象中的一模一样 |
[13:14] | I’m just here for the check, really. | 我其实只是过来拿支票的 |
[13:16] | Of course, and you will get it | 当然 在你公开亮相 |
[13:18] | after your public appearance, Q and A, and book signing. | 做完问答 签售之后就会拿到支票 |
[13:20] | Oh, chitchat with a bunch of weirdos | 和一群怪胎们聊天 |
[13:22] | dressed as some ridiculous alien queen they all want to bang. | 他们穿得像自己想睡的可笑外星女王 |
[13:25] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[13:29] | Number one, Garima is a warrior. | 第一 格里玛是个战士 |
[13:32] | Number two, you’re being rude. | 第二 你很没礼貌 |
[13:33] | Rude? That’s rich coming from you. | 无礼 这句话你说起来真好笑 |
[13:35] | You’re the rudest person I know. | 你是我认识的最没礼貌的人 |
[13:37] | You don’t get it. You need training. | 你没明白 你需要训练 |
[13:40] | What time’s the Q and A? | 问答环节是什么时候 |
[13:42] | In two hours. | 两个小时之后 |
[13:44] | Good, we’ll be there. | 很好 我们会到的 |
[13:53] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[14:00] | Okay, page one. | 第一页 |
[14:04] | Is this on audiobook? | 有没有有声书 |
[14:06] | “They say your life flashes before your eyes when you die. | “据说人临死时 自己的一生会在眼前闪过 |
[14:09] | “But what if in that moment, you finally see everything | “但是如果在那一刻 你终于看到了 |
[14:12] | “Life’s been trying to show you? | “生活试图展示给你的一切会怎样 |
[14:14] | “That’s how I discovered that a killer was amongst me. | “我就是这样发现了我心中藏着一个杀手 |
[14:18] | “I should’ve known something was amiss that night. | “我本该发现那晚事情有点不对 |
[14:20] | “I was returning from hot yoga to my sensational cliff side home, | “我做完高温瑜伽 正要回到悬崖边的家中 |
[14:22] | “Matcha green tea smoothie in hand, | “手里拿着抹茶奶昔 |
[14:23] | “When I noticed my door was slightly ajar. | “我注意到房门半开着 |
[14:24] | “I entered wondering if my dog walker | “我走进去 想着也许是遛狗人 |
[14:25] | “Or cat sitter or personal shopper | “或照顾猫的人 或私人购物助理 |
[14:27] | “Or astrologer had failed to close it. | “或者是占星家忘了关门 |
[14:28] | “That’s when I heard him say, | “就在那时我听到他说 |
[14:29] | ‘There’s something I’ve been meaning to kill you.'” | ‘我一直想杀了你'” |
[14:33] | Ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen, please. | 女士们先生们 女士们先生们 请注意 |
[14:38] | My esteemed colleagues, | 我尊敬的同事们 |
[14:43] | is only rivaled by the honor | 只有分享我的最新发现 |
[14:46] | of sharing my latest discovery. | 能与之相媲美 |
[14:50] | To retrieve it required not only | 为了找回它 不仅需要 |
[14:53] | besting the frozen wasteland of the Arctic, | 战胜北极的冰冻荒原 |
[14:56] | but also the physical limitations | 还需要克服人类自身的 |
[14:59] | of the human body itself. | 生理极限 |
[15:02] | But for the sake of exploration, I prevailed. | 但是为了探险 我胜利了 |
[15:06] | And so, without further ado, I present to you, | 现在 不再废话了 我要向你们展示 |
[15:10] | Gordon Gilchrist’s Golden Mystery Egg. | 戈登·吉尔克里斯特的神秘金蛋 |
[15:19] | Now, Vincent. | 现在 文森特 |
[15:25] | In the words of Ray and Mike Tyson, | 用雷和麦克·泰森的话来说 |
[15:28] | I think we found our “Myth-tery” Man. | 我们找到了”神秘”人 |
[15:34] | Come on, science. | 加油 科技 |
[15:41] | Something’s happening. | 有变化了 |
[15:45] | I can feel my hand again. | 我又能感觉到我的手了 |
[15:47] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:49] | The infection… is spreading. | 感染正在扩散 |
[15:53] | Gideon, where in the timeline is John Constantine? | 吉迪恩 约翰·康斯坦丁在哪个时间线上 |
[15:56] | His last known whereabouts were in 2019 with Gary Green. | 他最后已知行踪是与盖瑞·格林在2019年 |
[16:00] | Would you like me to connect–connect… | 你需要我连接 |
[16:01] | What are you doing to me, Dr. Palmer? | 你对我做了什么 帕尔默博士 |
[16:04] | Gideon? Gideon? | 吉迪恩 吉迪恩 |
[16:06] | What? | 什么 |
[16:07] | What are you… | 你怎么 |
[16:12] | We can’t have anyone spying on us now, can we Raymond? | 现在不能让任何人监视我们对吗 雷蒙德 |
[16:16] | You’re all alone now. | 现在只有你一个人 |
[16:18] | Well, it’s you and me. | 是你和我 |
[16:21] | Oh, yeah? Well… | 是吗 好吧 |
[16:23] | I’ll just–I’ll just do this the old fashioned way. | 我只能用老方法解决了 |
[16:36] | – Yello. – Gary, hi. | -好哟 -盖瑞好啊 |
[16:38] | Ray Palmer here. | 我是雷·帕尔默 |
[16:39] | By any chance, have you spoken to Constantine lately? | 你最近有没有联系过康斯坦丁 |
[16:42] | – Worried about Nora, huh? – Yes, but no. | -担心诺拉是吗 -是 也不是 |
[16:45] | I’m calling on a more personal matter. | 我打来是因为私事 |
[16:47] | Say no more. | 不必多说 |
[16:49] | I will be right over. | 我马上过去 |
[16:51] | What? No. | 什么 不用 |
[16:52] | No, no, no, Gary. No, Gary– | 不不不 盖瑞 不 盖瑞 |
[16:55] | How can I help? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[17:00] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[17:18] | You hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[17:34] | There’s a guard. | 有守卫 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:36] | Don’t worry, I can talk my way into anywhere. | 别担心 我可以靠嘴脱身 |
[17:40] | Excuse me, my good man. | 不好意思 我的朋友 |
[17:41] | Um, can you point me to the nearest facilities? | 能告诉我怎么去最近的洗手间吗 |
[17:43] | I have an urgent need to, uh, relieve my bowels. | 我着急需要上厕所 |
[17:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:58] | We are crushing this mission, by the way. | 话说 我们就要完胜这个任务了 |
[18:01] | No classic Legends mishaps… | 没有传奇一贯的小失误 |
[18:04] | And only one historically insignificant nobody received | 只有一个在历史上无足轻重的人 |
[18:06] | blunt-force trauma to the head. | 头部受到了钝器袭击而已 |
[18:11] | And now we get our prize. | 现在我们去领大奖吧 |
[18:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:15] | Trip wires. | 拉线装置 |
[18:18] | This is gonna require one of us | 这要求我们能有人 |
[18:19] | to squeeze through these trip wires, | 灵巧地穿过过这些拉线装置 |
[18:21] | maneuvering our bodies in unexpected ways. | 以意想不到的方式来操纵我们的身体 |
[18:25] | Are you asking me to do that? | 你是在叫我这么做吗 |
[18:26] | No, I’m asking you to hold my coat. | 不是 我是叫你帮我拿外套 |
[18:30] | 在太空里没人能听到你的悲叹声 《热浪》 瑞贝卡·西尔弗 | |
[18:31] | When I wrote, “Uncaged Desire,” | 在我写下”释放的欲望”时 |
[18:33] | I was trying to uncage my own desire. | 我试图释放自己的欲望 |
[18:36] | A desire to… | 一个欲望 |
[18:40] | to…oh, bollocks. What’s the next bit, again? | 该死的 下一句是什么来着 |
[18:42] | To feel life, not just live it. | 去感受生活 而不是仅仅去生活 |
[18:46] | You still don’t know Rebecca. | 你还不是不了解瑞贝卡 |
[18:49] | Well, I know you and you’re Rebecca. | 我了解你 你是瑞贝卡 |
[18:51] | Your primary mode of communication is grunting like a caveman. | 你的沟通方式就是像穴居人一样咕哝 |
[18:55] | Besides, I mean, Rebecca Silver is | 再说了 我们想要瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[18:57] | whoever we want her to be. | 成为什么人 她就是什么人 |
[18:59] | These people, they don’t know anything about her. | 这些人对她一无所知 |
[19:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:02] | They read her books, they read her letters. | 他们看过她的书和信件 |
[19:04] | Her letters? | 她的信件 |
[19:06] | Do you answer your fan mail? | 你给你的粉丝回信吗 |
[19:10] | I just thought all this was a big laugh at their expense. | 我还以为这一切是对他们的嘲讽 |
[19:14] | Well, it’s not. | 不是 |
[19:49] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[19:57] | The hell? | 什么鬼 |
[19:59] | It’s papier-mâché. | 是纸雕 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:03] | She did this all for us. It’s all a set up. | 这些都是她为我们而设的 这是个圈套 |
[20:06] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是 -是的 |
[20:07] | – You think? – Yeah. | -你觉得是吗 -是的 |
[20:08] | It was a fake Magic-O-Meter alert. | 那是魔法检测器的误报 |
[20:10] | Sara concocted this whole thing. | 整件事都是莎拉编造的 |
[20:13] | – I bet you they’re actors too. – Yep. | -我打赌他们也是演员 -没错 |
[20:14] | “Gordon Gilchrist” with that ridiculous facial hair? | 留着蠢胡子的戈登·吉尔克里斯特 |
[20:17] | The only that’s missing, Nazis. | 但还缺了一样 就是纳粹 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:21] | What did you do with the egg? | 你拿着那个蛋干什么 |
[20:23] | The real egg? | 那个真蛋 |
[20:26] | Oh, wow, she really went all out. | 她还真做戏做全套了 |
[20:35] | Oh, there you are. | 你来了 |
[20:36] | I was beginning to think you weren’t gonna make it. | 我还开始想你不会来了 |
[20:38] | This is a interesting choice of venue. | 这个地方选得有意思 |
[20:40] | We can’t have book club without Nora. | 没有诺拉 我们就没有读书俱乐部 |
[20:42] | It takes all three of us for a book club quorum. | 我们三个人才能达到读书俱乐部的法定人数 |
[20:45] | Very sweet. | 真是贴心 |
[20:47] | – Cheers, babe. – Thank you. | -干杯 宝贝 -谢谢 |
[20:50] | All right, so, who do you guys think is the real killer? | 你们觉得真凶是谁 |
[20:54] | Because I have my theories. | 因为我有我的看法 |
[20:58] | Oh, my God, this can’t be real. | 天啊 这不是真的吧 |
[21:00] | – I have to go now. – What? | -我要马上走了 -什么 |
[21:02] | You just said that book club requires all three of you. | 你刚刚才说读书俱乐部需要你们三个人 |
[21:05] | It’s Rebecca Silver. | 是瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[21:08] | She’s revealing her identity at Romanti-Con tonight. | 今晚她要在浪漫展上宣布她的身份 |
[21:12] | Rebecca Silver? | 瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[21:13] | The sex-positive novelist reinventing feminism. | 重塑了女权主义的性普及小说家 |
[21:16] | Yeah, we know who she is. | 我们知道她是谁 |
[21:18] | Make sure you take lots of pictures. | 一定要拍很多照片 |
[21:20] | Oh, my God, thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你们 |
[21:22] | I can’t believe I’m going to be breathing | 不敢相信我要和瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[21:24] | the same air as Rebecca Silver. | 呼吸着同样的空气 |
[21:28] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[21:31] | What did you think of the book? | 你认为书这本写得怎么样 |
[21:33] | Oh, you wanna keep doing book club? | 你要继续读书俱乐部吗 |
[21:35] | Babe, we don’t have to. We can just forget it. | 宝贝 不必了 我们可以忘了这事 |
[21:37] | I thought it would be nice for us | 我想我们参与你喜欢的事 |
[21:38] | to be able to do something of yours. | 这样对我们有好处 |
[21:42] | That’s so sweet, thank you. | 你真是贴心 谢谢 |
[21:45] | I didn’t read the book. | 但我没看那本书 |
[21:47] | – What? – Sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[21:49] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[21:50] | Honestly, I– I usually just drink rosé | 其实我通常是喝着玫瑰红酒 |
[21:52] | and let Mona go on and on | 让蒙娜一直说下去 |
[21:53] | and use it as a mini-vacay for my brain. | 就当是我大脑在放一个小假 |
[21:58] | Well, it was actually a really good book. | 其实那真的是一本好书 |
[22:01] | Wait, wait, wait. You– uh, come on. | 等一下 等一下 你来说说 |
[22:03] | I can still drink rosé, and you can go on and on. | 我可以喝玫瑰红酒 然后你继续说 |
[22:06] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[22:07] | – Come on. – Okay, fine. | -来嘛 -好吧 |
[22:09] | So, I think the real killer was the dog walker. | 我认为真凶是那个遛狗人 |
[22:13] | – No. – Yes. | -不是吧 -就是他 |
[22:15] | I mean, all that pent-up frustration, | 所有积压已久的愤懑 |
[22:18] | and she treated him like a doormat. | 她把他当做出气筒 |
[22:22] | You can’t help me. I need Constantine. | 你帮不了我 我需要的是康斯坦丁 |
[22:25] | Well, I may not be a master of the dark arts, | 也许我不是暗黑魔法师 |
[22:27] | but I am an intern of the dark arts. | 但我是暗黑魔法师的实习生 |
[22:30] | You’re interning for Constantine? | 你现在是康斯坦丁的实习生吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:33] | He’s letting me study his spell books, | 他让我学习他的咒语书 |
[22:35] | if I water his plants while he searches for a cure for Nora. | 如果我在他设法拯救诺拉时给他植物浇水 |
[22:38] | But besides, what other options do you have? | 除了我你还能找谁 |
[22:40] | Come on, tell the Gare bear what ails ya. | 来吧 告诉好盖瑞你怎么了 |
[22:43] | I–I don’t know how to explain it, | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[22:45] | but it feels like… | 但我感觉 |
[22:48] | like there’s something inside of me. | 像是有什么东西在我身体里一样 |
[22:50] | Oh, yeah, you know, | 你懂的 |
[22:51] | there’s a beautiful singer inside of me, | 像是有个美丽的歌者在我身体里 |
[22:53] | but no one’s ever gonna meet her. | 但没人见过她 |
[22:54] | No, no, Gary. No, Gary, this is bad. | 不 盖瑞 这很糟糕 |
[22:56] | This is very bad, | 这非常糟糕 |
[22:58] | and I don’t know how to get it out. | 我不知道怎么拿出来 |
[23:00] | Indigestion. I know just the spell. | 消化不良 我正好知道咒语 |
[23:03] | I’ll have your pipes cleared out in no time. | 我马上就帮你把肠胃清干净 |
[23:05] | Let me just look it up. | 我来查查看 |
[23:08] | Oh, good thing it’s not a demon, | 好在不是个恶魔 |
[23:10] | because if it was, you wouldn’t be able to tell me. | 如果是 你根本没办法告诉我 |
[23:14] | “A weird rule that keeps the victim silent | 让受害人保持沉默的办法 |
[23:17] | “All the while trying to murder a loved one | 为了让受害人一直受到支配 |
[23:19] | “In order to seal in the demonic possession forever.” | 恶魔会一直让他试图杀死一个所爱之人 |
[23:25] | Why did you just stab yourself? | 你为什么要刺你自己 |
[23:27] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[23:30] | You’re possessed. | 你被支配了 |
[23:31] | Yes! | 是的 |
[23:32] | I–I–I can help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[23:38] | Where is the egg? – | 蛋在哪里 |
[23:41] | Take it easy, Hitler Youth. | 放轻松 希特勒青年团 |
[23:42] | The egg’s broken, it was a crappy prop. | 蛋破了 那就是个糟糕的道具 |
[23:44] | The real egg. Do not anger me. | 我说真的蛋 别惹我生气 |
[23:48] | Look, this was a good effort. | 听着 干得不错 |
[23:49] | Like really good, but we’ve done Nazis before. | 非常好 但我们见过纳粹 |
[23:51] | But, like, real Nazis. | 但那是真的纳粹 |
[23:53] | So, if it’s okay with you, I would rather just… | 如果你没意见 |
[23:57] | – pull the plug on this. – Yep. | -我觉得该结束了 -是的 |
[23:58] | – My friend here is a surgeon. – Oh, nice. | -我的朋友是个医生 -很好 |
[24:02] | He will kill you until you tell me where the real egg is. | 他会折磨你 直到你告诉我真的蛋在哪里 |
[24:05] | Uh, yeah, let’s tell Sara we’re onto her. | 我们来告诉莎拉我们看穿她的计划了 |
[24:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:11] | Hi, Sara, Nate and Zari here. | 莎拉 这里是内特和扎莉 |
[24:14] | First of all, well played. | 首先 干得好 |
[24:15] | Yeah, setting up this whole adventure | 为了让我们去约会 |
[24:17] | for us to go on a date was way over the top. | 而设计这整个冒险也太过了 |
[24:19] | But in the same breath, very sweet. | 但同时也是件好事 |
[24:21] | And if I were to give a note, | 但是要我说的话 |
[24:22] | the Nazis were just, like, a tad too much. | 但这些纳粹也太过了 |
[24:25] | What are-what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:26] | Are they in the same theater troupe as Ava’s parents? | 他们和艾娃的父母是一个剧团的吗 |
[24:29] | – What? – Sara, drop the act. | -什么 -莎拉 别演了 |
[24:31] | Nazis killing us with throwing daggers? | 纳粹要用飞刀杀死我们了 |
[24:33] | Come on. Listen to me. | 拜托 听我说 |
[24:36] | Look, I did purposefully put the two of you on a mission together, | 我确实是故意让你们一起出任务的 |
[24:39] | but this is a real mission. | 但这是个真任务 |
[24:41] | Not a game. Those are real Nazis. | 不是游戏 那些是真的纳粹 |
[24:55] | And now, young lady, you die. | 而现在 年轻的小姐 你要死了 |
[24:59] | – Sorry, Nate. – For what? | -对不起 内特 -为什么 |
[25:15] | – You okay? – Yeah, it was actually really intense. | -你没事吧 -真是刺激 |
[25:22] | See, they took care of things on their own. | 你看 他们自己搞定了 |
[25:24] | And they were clearly about to hook up. | 而且他们就快要在一起了 |
[25:27] | No, they weren’t–wait. | 不 他们没有 等等 |
[25:28] | You owe me 20 bucks. | 你欠我二十美元 |
[25:29] | Were guys about to hook up? | 你们是不是快要在一起了 |
[25:31] | – It was definitely on the table. – No, no, no. | -确实快了 -不 |
[25:32] | See? | 你看吧 |
[25:33] | Come on. I told you. | 我早就告诉过你 |
[25:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[25:34] | Okay, now that you know it’s a real mission, | 好吧 既然你知道这是个真实的任务 |
[25:36] | where’s the egg? | 蛋在哪里呢 |
[25:37] | Yeah, and where is Ray? | 还有雷在哪里 |
[25:38] | Isn’t he supposed to be quarterbacking on this? | 他不是应该在指挥这件事吗 |
[25:43] | Ray? | 雷 |
[25:44] | Ray, come in. | 雷 说话 |
[25:45] | Nate, buddy, don’t go back to the ship | 内特 不管出现什么情况 |
[25:48] | under any circumstances. | 都别回飞船 |
[25:49] | You okay, buddy? | 你没事吧 |
[25:50] | Yeah, just, uh, cleaning up a storm over here. | 是 只是在这做清洁 |
[25:53] | I don’t want you to trip and break your neck… | 我不想让你在擦过的地上绊倒 |
[25:55] | on the mopped floors. | 折断你的脖子 |
[25:57] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[25:58] | Bye. | 拜 |
[25:59] | Okay, that was weird, even for Ray. | 即使是雷 这也很奇怪 |
[26:01] | We should check on him. | 我们得去看看他怎么回事 |
[26:02] | You go check on Ray, we’ll handle the egg. | 你去找他 我们来找蛋 |
[26:05] | I’m sorry that our first date got ruined by Nazis. | 对不起 我们的第一次约会被纳粹毁了 |
[26:10] | Who says it’s ruined? | 谁说毁了 |
[26:20] | Okay, what do we know? | 好吧 我们现在知道些什么 |
[26:23] | We found an egg, but it was fake. | 我们找到了蛋 但它是假的 |
[26:26] | Someone stole the real one. | 有人偷了真的那个 |
[26:28] | Hey, what about that Gordon Gilchrist guy? | 会不会是那个戈登·吉尔克里斯特呢 |
[26:31] | He’s the one who found it, | 他是找到这个的人 |
[26:32] | so I don’t know why he would have stolen it. | 我不知道他为什么要偷 |
[26:34] | Although, I sort of think his poor assistant Vincent | 虽然我觉得他那个可怜的助手文森特 |
[26:36] | did most of the work. | 做了大多数工作 |
[26:37] | – Wait, that’s just like book. – It is? | -等等 就和书里写的一样 -是吗 |
[26:41] | The book from book club. | 那本读书俱乐部的书 |
[26:43] | Vincent is the doormat! | 文森特就是那个受气包 |
[26:45] | Look, it’s always the doormat. | 全都是受气包干的 |
[26:47] | It was the dog walker in the book, | 在书里是那个遛狗的人 |
[26:48] | and now this Vincent guy’s mad that he didn’t get any credit. | 现在是文森特 因为得不到认可而愤怒 |
[26:51] | So we find Vincent, take the egg, | 所以我们只要找到文森特 拿走蛋 |
[26:53] | and wipe everyone’s memories. | 再清除所有人的记忆 |
[26:54] | Easy. | 简单 |
[26:58] | Ray, Ray. | 雷 雷 |
[27:01] | Remember, if you kill a loved one, | 记住 如果你杀了你爱的人 |
[27:02] | Neron will take over. | 尼禄就会占据主导 |
[27:04] | Oh, well, here’s the thing, Gary. | 事实是 盖瑞 |
[27:06] | I–I like you, but… | 我喜欢你 但是 |
[27:12] | Yeah, got it. | 明白了 |
[27:16] | Ol’ Gare… | 可怜的盖瑞 |
[27:20] | Not loved by the Legends, | 传奇都不喜欢他 |
[27:25] | bottom of the pecking order at the Bureau. | 在局里排末尾的人 |
[27:31] | Constantine’s plant sitter. | 给康斯坦丁照看植物的人 |
[27:36] | Always the butt of the joke. | 总是成为大家的笑柄 |
[27:38] | Gary, it’s not like that. | 盖瑞 不是这样的 |
[27:43] | It is like that, Gary. | 是这样的 盖瑞 |
[27:45] | No one appreciates you. | 没人喜欢你 |
[27:47] | They all think you’re a fool that they can use | 他们都觉得你是个傻瓜 |
[27:49] | whenever it’s convenient for them. | 他们想利用的时候就利用 |
[27:51] | But I respect you, and I see your potential. | 但我尊重你 而且我能看到你的潜力 |
[27:55] | Neron? | 尼禄 |
[27:56] | Gary, don’t listen to him. He’s trying to trick you. | 盖瑞 别听他的 他在骗你 |
[27:59] | A demon can’t renege on the deals they make. | 魔鬼不能违背它们的约定 |
[28:01] | So you can believe me when I say | 所以你可以相信我所说过的 |
[28:05] | I can make you whole again. | 我可以让你再次完整 |
[28:10] | Whole? | 完整 |
[28:14] | Rebecca, first let me say that your novel, | 瑞贝卡 首先我想说你的那本 |
[28:16] | “Uncaged Desires,” was a sexual epiphany for me. | 《解放欲望》 是我对性爱的觉醒 |
[28:20] | I can’t say that I’m surprised. | 我一点也不觉得惊讶 |
[28:21] | My writing does have that effect. | 我的作品确实有那种效果 |
[28:23] | But how did Officer Daphne free Tank Tremors? | 但是达芙妮警官怎么会释放谭克·崔莫斯 |
[28:27] | Can prison guards release inmates | 狱警可以仅因为与犯人相爱 |
[28:29] | just because they’re in love? | 就释放他们吗 |
[28:30] | Oh, well, you see that was a metaphor. | 其实那只是个隐喻 |
[28:33] | After all, aren’t we all in our own prisons of desire? | 毕竟 我们不都是在自己欲望的监牢里吗 |
[28:37] | Rebecca, in “Heat Waves,” | 瑞贝卡 在《热浪》里 |
[28:40] | who is the unnamed villain who’s stalking Garima? | 那个跟踪格里玛的无名恶棍是谁 |
[28:43] | – Charlie? – What is a villain? | -查莉 -什么是恶棍 |
[28:45] | Is it just someone with a different point of view? | 是持不同观点的人吗 |
[28:48] | What’s really stalking Garima are the choices that she made. | 真正跟踪格里玛的是她自己做出的选择 |
[28:57] | So, you’re the real Rebecca Silver, huh? | 所以 你就是瑞贝卡·西尔弗本人 对吗 |
[29:01] | Hi, yes. | 你好 是的 |
[29:03] | I mean, that is what I have embroidered on my satin pillow cases. | 我缎面枕套上绣的就是这个 |
[29:08] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[29:09] | I have a question about your novel, “Raw Hides.” | 对你的那本《生皮》 我有一个疑问 |
[29:13] | When Captain Cash Harvey fights the Prairie Bandits, | 当喀什·哈维上尉和草原强盗战斗时 |
[29:17] | why does Nasgowa stow away in his | 为什么纳斯科娃会躲在他的 |
[29:20] | Conestoga wagon? | 宽轮篷车里 |
[29:22] | Well, you see, that is also a metaphor. | 其实那也是个隐喻 |
[29:27] | That is not a metaphor. | 那不是隐喻 |
[29:29] | She really did it, and she died because of it. | 她的确那么做了 并且因此而死 |
[29:31] | The real Rebecca Silver would know. | 真正的瑞贝卡·西尔弗肯定知道 |
[29:34] | I am the real Rebecca Silver. | 我就是真正的瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[29:36] | I have tea with lemon. | 我喝茶放柠檬 |
[29:38] | I have a really small dog. | 我有一只很小的狗 |
[29:40] | You’re a fraud! | 你是假的 |
[29:41] | Where’s the real Rebecca? | 真正的瑞贝卡在哪 |
[29:44] | Where’s the real Rebecca? | 真正的瑞贝卡在哪 |
[29:46] | Where’s the real Rebecca? Where’s the real Rebecca? | 真正的瑞贝卡在哪 真正的瑞贝卡在哪 |
[29:50] | Right, go to hell, you stinkin’ mouth breathers. | 好吧 去死吧 你们这群臭白痴 |
[29:53] | Where’s the real Rebecca? | 真正的瑞贝卡在哪 |
[29:55] | Where’s the real Rebecca? | 真正的瑞贝卡在哪 |
[29:57] | – Where’s the real Rebecca? – Quiet! | -真正的瑞贝卡在哪 -安静 |
[30:01] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[30:03] | Nasgowa chased Cash for one reason. | 纳斯科娃追喀什只有一个原因 |
[30:06] | It’s the same reason humans have gotten together | 这个原因也是人类自古以来 |
[30:09] | since the dawn of time. | 聚集在一起的原因 |
[30:11] | It’s why people like you | 所以像你们一样的人 |
[30:13] | come to conventions | 会来参加这次见面会 |
[30:15] | and dress up as your favorite characters; | 打扮成你们最喜欢的角色 |
[30:18] | why a man sits behind a desk, typing, | 为什么一个男人会坐在桌前打字 |
[30:22] | pouring out his heart; | 倾吐他的心声 |
[30:23] | why an author, a writer, | 为什么一个作者 作家 |
[30:28] | replies to fans. | 会回复粉丝 |
[30:30] | It’s connection. | 那就是联系 |
[30:32] | Human connection. | 人类之间的联系 |
[30:35] | I am Rebecca Silver. | 我就是瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[30:40] | You–you are Rebecca. | 你 你是瑞贝卡 |
[30:44] | I’d recognize that wisdom anywhere! | 我在哪都能认出这种智慧 |
[31:01] | I would’ve come sooner, Nora, | 我应该早点来的 诺拉 |
[31:03] | but have you any idea how hard it is | 但你知道要找到一根 |
[31:05] | to acquire a phoenix’s tail feather? | 凤凰尾巴羽毛有多难吗 |
[31:07] | I didn’t. All right. | 我不知道 好了 |
[31:14] | By the power above and below, | 以天界地狱之力 |
[31:16] | I call you on you, Nora Darhk, to return to this plane | 我呼唤你 诺拉·达克 回到这个世界 |
[31:19] | and rise reborn. | 重获新生 |
[31:26] | Come on, love. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[31:28] | Come back to me. Come on, love. | 回到我身边 拜托 亲爱的 |
[31:35] | Get Neron. | 去抓尼禄 |
[31:36] | No-no-no, it’s all right, love, it’s all right. | 不不不 没事 亲爱的 没事 |
[31:37] | – He’s gone. You did it. – N–no. | -他消失了 你做到了 -不 不 |
[31:39] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[31:41] | He has Ray. | 他附身了雷 |
[31:51] | Ray? | 雷 |
[31:53] | Gideon, where’s Ray? | 吉迪恩 雷在哪 |
[31:57] | Nate, you shouldn’t have come. | 内特 你不该来的 |
[32:00] | Ray, what’s going on? | 雷 出什么事了 |
[32:02] | You should leave. You can’t let me get near– | 你得走 你不能让我靠近… |
[32:05] | Ray, what are you saying? | 雷 你在说什么 |
[32:13] | You been acting so weird lately. | 你最近一直好奇怪 |
[32:15] | Thought we were bros. | 我还以为我们是兄弟 |
[32:16] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[32:17] | No, see, it’s N– | 不 你看 是尼… |
[32:19] | It’s Ner– | 是尼… |
[32:20] | What’s near? | 什么很近 |
[32:22] | – Somebody’s nearby? – No. | -有人在附近吗 -不是 |
[32:26] | All right, people, gather around. | 好了 各位 都过来 |
[32:29] | Vincent? What’s the meaning of this? | 文森特 这是什么意思 |
[32:32] | I found it. | 是我找到的 |
[32:33] | Hand over the egg. | 把金蛋给我 |
[32:34] | I should get credit for it! | 功劳应该归我 |
[32:36] | The egg is my accomplishment. It belongs to me. | 金蛋是我的成就 它属于我 |
[32:39] | Everyone’s memory of the egg is about to be erased, | 所有人关于金蛋的记忆都会被抹去 |
[32:41] | so don’t get too bent out of shape. | 所以别费力气了 |
[32:43] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[32:47] | Finally, the egg is ours. | 终于 金蛋是我们的 |
[32:50] | Oh, man, these guys. | 老天 这些人 |
[32:56] | I’m Ray, the wrist of me isn’t. | 我是雷 但手腕不是我的 |
[32:59] | Nate, you have to get out of here. | 内特 你得离开这里 |
[33:01] | – You have to leave. – I won’t leave you, buddy. | -你得离开 -我不会离开你的 兄弟 |
[33:05] | Okay, you got possessed by Neron. | 好吧 你被尼禄附体了 |
[33:07] | You have to go. | 你必须走 |
[33:09] | He’s gonna make me kill you. | 他会让我杀了你 |
[33:10] | No, because I believe you, Raymond, | 不会 因为我相信你 雷蒙德 |
[33:13] | are stronger than he is. | 你和他一样强 |
[33:24] | Nate, I’m so sorry. | 内特 对不起 |
[33:26] | Why– why are you hitting me? | 为什么 为什么打我 |
[33:29] | Can’t–stop– | 停不 下来 |
[33:33] | We’re bros! | 我们是兄弟 |
[33:36] | We are bros! | 我们是兄弟没错 |
[33:43] | No, no, no… | 不要 不要 |
[33:47] | No! | 不要 |
[33:50] | Okay, I give up! | 好吧 我放弃了 |
[33:52] | I give you up, do you hear me, Neron? | 我放弃了 听到了吗 尼禄 |
[33:53] | I give up! | 我放弃了 |
[33:55] | Spare Nate and I’ll let you– | 放过内特 我会让你… |
[33:56] | I’ll let you have me. | 我会让你附身于我 |
[33:57] | Just promise me you won’t hurt him, | 向我保证你不会伤害他 |
[34:00] | and I won’t resist. | 我就不会反抗 |
[34:13] | Deal. | 成交 |
[34:20] | It’s nice to have a willing host. | 有一个自愿的宿主真不错 |
[34:26] | But… A promise is a promise. | 但是 承诺就是承诺 |
[34:40] | – We gotta get that egg. – On it. | -我们必须抢到那个蛋 -这就去 |
[35:03] | Okay, I got you. | 好吧 你是我的了 |
[35:18] | See that whip skills? | 看到我的挥鞭技能了吗 |
[35:19] | Yeah, it gave me an idea for date night. | 是的 我想到约会之夜要做些什么了 |
[35:26] | Oh, come on, now, don’t be shy. | 出来吧 别害羞 |
[35:29] | You’re a little late, Johnny. | 你迟到了 约翰 |
[35:31] | I’ve, uh, sort of taken over jolly old Ray. | 我已经取代了快乐老雷 |
[35:42] | So you’ve lost a step. | 看来你的动作变慢了 |
[35:44] | That’s the thing about mortals. | 这就是凡人的通病 |
[35:45] | They age so quickly. | 他们老得太快了 |
[35:47] | But don’t worry, Johnny. | 但不必担心 约翰 |
[35:49] | I won’t let you die of old age. | 我不会让你年老而死 |
[35:51] | Yeah, well, uh, | 是啊 |
[35:52] | I might be a little older, mate, but | 我或许老了一点 伙计 但是 |
[35:55] | I’ve picked up a few tricks along the way. | 但一路走来 我学会了不少招术 |
[36:01] | And that one’s from Marie Laveau. | 这招是玛利亚·拉沃的 |
[36:03] | Cute trick. | 可爱的招术 |
[36:04] | But we both know you won’t be able to hold it for long. | 但我们都知道你坚持不了多久 |
[36:06] | You’re a parasite. | 你是个寄生虫 |
[36:08] | And I will separate you from Ray Palmer. | 我会将你从雷·帕尔默身上分离 |
[36:15] | Oh, Gary. Where have you been? | 盖瑞 你去哪里了 |
[36:18] | Uh, I was hiding in the lab, | 我在实验室里躲着 |
[36:21] | then I heard noises. | 然后听见了响声 |
[36:22] | Yeah, well, go and get my steamtrunk, | 好的 去拿我的工具箱来 |
[36:24] | and we can exorcise this demon right now. | 我们可以立即驱赶这个恶魔 |
[36:29] | Damn it, Gary, | 该死的 盖瑞 |
[36:29] | now is not the time for you to be standing around like some | 现在别像个倒霉的白痴一样 |
[36:31] | hapless idiot. | 站在这里 |
[36:33] | I can’t hold this bastard forever. | 我不能一直困住这个混蛋 |
[36:34] | Do it now! | 快行动 |
[36:35] | Demands a lot from you, doesn’t he, Gary? | 向你有这么多要求 不是吗 盖瑞 |
[36:38] | But what has he ever done for you? | 但他有为你做过什么 |
[36:40] | I, on the other hand, brought you a gift. | 我 相反 给你带来了一份礼物 |
[36:44] | Go ahead. Open it. | 去吧 打开它 |
[36:53] | No-no-no-no-no-no. | 不不不 |
[36:55] | Oh, don’t accept anything from him, Gary. | 不要接受它的任何东西 盖瑞 |
[37:08] | My nipple. | 我的乳头 |
[37:11] | Gary, listen to me, that part of you, | 盖瑞 听我说 你身上的那部分 |
[37:12] | it belongs to Hell now. | 已经属于地狱了 |
[37:14] | All right? Don’t let it seduce you. | 好吗 不要受它的诱惑 |
[37:16] | The same way John seduced you into being unicorn bait? | 就像约翰引诱你成为独角兽诱饵那样 |
[37:24] | It’s beautiful. | 它真漂亮 |
[37:28] | It’s cursed. | 它被诅咒了 |
[37:29] | Now back away from it, you bloody fool. | 现在赶紧远离它 你这个大笨蛋 |
[37:33] | It belongs to you, Gary. | 它属于你 盖瑞 |
[37:35] | Come on, Gary, think about what you’re doing, all right? | 拜托 盖瑞 冷静思考下你在做什么 |
[37:37] | Don’t give in to its temptation. | 不要屈服于它的诱惑 |
[37:39] | How’d I do? | 我表现如何 |
[37:41] | Time dweeb! The hell are you doing here? | 时间笨蛋 你在这干嘛呢 |
[37:43] | – What do I do? – Shut up, Gary. | -我该怎么办 -闭嘴 盖瑞 |
[37:47] | I’m tired of being a doormat. | 我已经厌倦了当受气包 |
[37:52] | Gary, no! | 盖瑞 不 |
[38:10] | Well done, Mr. Green. | 做得好 格林先生 |
[38:12] | I’m whole again. | 我又是完整的了 |
[38:19] | All systems back online. | 全部系统重新上线 |
[38:25] | So, Zari, some big moves back there. | 扎莉 你刚刚的身手不错 |
[38:29] | – Yeah, you were really brave. – Thanks. | -是啊 你刚才真的很勇敢 -谢谢 |
[38:32] | So why are you scared to make a move on Nate? | 那你为什么不敢对内特进行下一步发展 |
[38:35] | Nate. | 内特 |
[38:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[38:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[38:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:43] | Ray. | 雷 |
[38:47] | Neron’s got him. | 尼禄附身他了 |
[39:05] | Sara, hey! | 莎拉 你好呀 |
[39:07] | We got you a collectible Romanti-Con tote bag. | 我们送你一个浪漫展的可回收手提袋 |
[39:10] | – Who died? – Yeah, what’s going on? | -谁死了 -是啊 发生了什么 |
[39:14] | I have some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[39:18] | I told you, I’m fine. | 跟你说了我没事 |
[39:20] | She’s stable, Director. | 她很稳定 局长 |
[39:21] | – Thank you. – Ava, you shouldn’t be here. | -谢谢 -艾娃 你不应该在这里的 |
[39:23] | You should be scouring every second of the timeline for Ray. | 你应该搜遍时间线上的每分每秒来找到雷 |
[39:25] | Agents are on it as we speak. | 我们说话的同时 探员已经在行动了 |
[39:26] | Oh, why did he do that? | 他为什么要做那种事 |
[39:29] | Look, I know you’ve been through a lot, | 听着 我知道你经历了许多 |
[39:30] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[39:32] | My help? | 我的帮助 |
[39:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:36] | Because no matter how many agents I send after Neron, | 因为不管我派了多少探员追踪尼禄 |
[39:39] | none of them can do what you do, | 没有一人可以做到你能做的 |
[39:40] | none of them, have the powers you have, Nora. | 没有一人拥有你有的法力 诺拉 |
[39:44] | And I trust you. | 而且我信任你 |
[39:47] | Nora Darhk, I am asking you to face another demon, | 诺拉·达克 我请求你对付另一个恶魔 |
[39:50] | but this time I am asking you to face it | 但这次 我请求你以 |
[39:53] | as a member of the Time Bureau. | 时间调查局一员的身份来面对他 |
[40:07] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[40:13] | You haven’t recovered yet. | 你还没痊愈 |
[40:14] | We gotta track down Ray. | 我们必须追踪雷 |
[40:17] | You will when you’re better, I promise. | 你会的 等你好些之后 我保证 |
[40:20] | You don’t just throw a man down | 你不能把一个受这么严重的伤的男人 |
[40:21] | with these sort of injuries. | 就这样轻松撂下 |
[40:22] | – It’s mean-spirited. – Don’t be a baby. | -这很伤人 -别像个小孩一样 |
[40:24] | – Does this hurt? – Yes, Zari. | -这里痛吗 -是的 扎莉 |
[40:27] | It all hurts. | 全身都痛 |
[40:28] | Well, where doesn’t it hurt, Nate? | 哪里不痛呢 内特 |
[40:31] | Here? | 这里 |
[40:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:43] | Here? | 这里 |
[40:54] | I guess there’s an upside to getting pummeled. | 我猜挨打也是有好处的 |
[40:59] | You know how I never let anyone know | 你知道我从来不会让别人知道 |
[41:02] | what I’m really feeling? | 我真正的想法 |
[41:05] | It’s kind of your thing. | 这就是你的风格 |
[41:21] | That’s how I feel, Nate. | 这就是我的想法 内特 |
[41:25] | I feel the same. | 我也一样 |
[41:37] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[41:40] | What kind of egg is that? | 这是什么蛋 |
[41:43] | I believe, Dr. Heywood, It’s a dragon egg. | 我认为 海伍德博士 这是一枚龙蛋 |
[41:54] | Of course. | 当然 |