时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[00:04] | You opened the door, love. | 你打开了一扇门 亲爱的 |
[00:05] | And Mallus wasn’t the only thing that got out. | 除了马卢斯 还有别的东西出来了 |
[00:08] | Now there’s magic. | 现在轮到魔法了 |
[00:09] | The damage that these supernatural fugitives | 这些超自然逃亡者所造成的破坏 |
[00:11] | can cause is unfathomable. | 难以估量 |
[00:12] | – How much money do you need? – 4.2 billion a year. | -你需要多少钱 -每年42亿 |
[00:15] | Done. I’m going to green-light additional funding | 批准 我会批准额外经费 |
[00:17] | to fast-track the completion of your containment facility. | 以加速建好你的监禁设施 |
[00:19] | Hi, I’m your magical caretaker. | 你好 我是你们的魔法生物管理员 |
[00:21] | Your creature-handler, she’s great. | 你的生物管理员干得很好 |
[00:23] | – Mona. – Konane. | -蒙娜 -科南 |
[00:25] | Did someone hurt you? | 有人伤害你了吗 |
[00:26] | These creatures are controllable. | 这些生物可以被控制 |
[00:28] | Project Hades is go. | 启动地狱计划 |
[00:30] | Stop! Where are you taking him? | 住手 你们要带他去哪 |
[00:41] | – Oh, thank God you’re back. – What is going on? | -谢天谢地你们回来了 -发生什么事了 |
[00:44] | Long story, lots of twists and turns. | 说来话长 事情很复杂 |
[00:45] | – Some dramatic irony. – Cliff notes, Gary. | -有些戏剧性的讽刺 -长话短说 盖瑞 |
[00:47] | – The Kaupe is out. – Director Sharpe! | -恶魂逃跑了 -夏普局长 |
[00:51] | Gary, take him down to lockup. | 盖瑞 把他带到监狱去 |
[00:53] | Aw, what an adorable little puppet. | 真是一只可爱的小木偶 |
[00:56] | Eat my fuzzy dung, you dick! | 吃屎去吧 蠢货 |
[01:00] | Well, well, well… | 快来看看 |
[01:02] | Look who finally decided to show up for work. | 是谁终于决定来上班了 |
[01:04] | Nice of you to grace us with your presence, Director Sharpe. | 您能大驾光临真是太好了 夏普局长 |
[01:08] | One of your employees let a creature loose | 你的一名部下把一个怪物放走了 |
[01:10] | and then, not surprisingly, got attacked by it. | 然后不出意外地被它袭击了 |
[01:17] | 目标识别 吴蒙娜 | |
[01:17] | Wait, Mona let him out? Why would she– | 等等 蒙娜把他放走了 她为什么 |
[01:20] | I want that wolfman back in his cell, | 我要那个狼人回到牢房里 |
[01:22] | or you’re done. | 否则你就完蛋了 |
[01:23] | And fire that girl. | 还有 开除那个女孩 |
[01:25] | Of all the days this could happen… | 这一切偏发生在今天真是倒霉 |
[01:27] | All right, everyone. | 好了各位 |
[01:28] | Screen all calls to Animal Control and 911. | 调查所有打给动物管理局和911的电话 |
[01:30] | Pull CCTV from every corner in a ten-mile radius. | 调出周围16公里内的所有监控录像 |
[01:33] | – Let’s go! – Yes, ma’am. | -快点开始行动 -是 长官 |
[01:35] | – Don’t listen to him – Sara, he’s right. | -不用在意他的话 -莎拉 他说得对 |
[01:38] | I never should have left Mona in charge of those Fugitives. | 我不应该把蒙娜留下来看管那些逃亡者 |
[01:40] | I should have been here, | 我本应该在这里的 |
[01:41] | and instead I was off gallivanting like a– | 但是我却离开去四处闲逛 就像是 |
[01:44] | Like a Legend? | 就像一名传奇那样 |
[01:47] | Look, we are on this. | 听着 我们已经着手了 |
[01:49] | That Kaupe doesn’t stand a chance. | 那个恶魂毫无胜算 |
[01:52] | I will fix this. | 我会处理好的 |
[01:57] | Our potty-mouthed puppet is locked up. | 我们满口脏话的木偶已经被关起来了 |
[01:59] | Wonderful, because I’ve got another job for you, Gary. | 太好了 我有另一项工作要交给你 盖瑞 |
[02:04] | But you’re not going to like it. | 但是你不会喜欢的 |
[02:16] | Mom, Dad? What’s going on? | 妈妈 爸爸 发生什么了 |
[02:19] | You were in a cycling accident. | 你遭遇了一场自行车事故 |
[02:25] | I wasn’t on a bike. I was scratched by– | 我当时没有骑车 我是被 |
[02:30] | Konane, no! | 科南 不要 |
[02:35] | Oh, no. He’s out there alone. | 不好 他一个人在外边 |
[02:38] | – Who? – I-I can’t talk about it. | -谁 -我不能说 |
[02:40] | It’s work-related, top secret. | 是工作相关的 高度机密 |
[02:50] | We have failed as parents! It’s all your fault! | 我们是对失败的父母 这都是你的错 |
[03:01] | Gary, oh, my God. I’m happy to see you. | 盖瑞 我的天 见到你太好了 |
[03:04] | My parents won’t believe what I really do for work. | 我父母不相信我的真实工作 |
[03:07] | Oh, you mean betraying the people that gave you a chance? | 你是指背叛给你机会的人吗 |
[03:10] | Ava believed in you, and you let her down. | 艾娃相信你 而你让她失望了 |
[03:11] | You let us all down. | 你让我们都失望了 |
[03:14] | Gary, what are you talking about? | 盖瑞 你在说什么 |
[03:16] | You released a dangerous beast, | 你释放了一只危险的野兽 |
[03:17] | and now he’s out there running free! | 现在他在外边肆无忌惮 |
[03:19] | Wait, you think I let the Kaupe out? | 等下 你觉得是我放走了恶魂吗 |
[03:21] | It was the Men in Black! Didn’t you see the bodies? | 那是黑衣人干的 你们没看到尸体吗 |
[03:24] | No, there was only footage of you | 没有 只有一段你 |
[03:27] | letting Hairy Hunkman out. | 放走浓毛壮男的录像 |
[03:29] | And now there’s me telling you… | 而现在我要来通知你 |
[03:32] | you’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[03:34] | You can’t fire me. I swear, there were two men | 你不能开除我 我发誓 有两个人 |
[03:36] | who came for Konane, but he killed them. | 要抓走科南 但是他杀了他们 |
[03:39] | I’m sorry, Mona. I really liked you, you know? | 真抱歉 蒙娜 我挺喜欢你的 知道吗 |
[03:41] | And I know it hurts now, but in a few seconds, | 我知道现在你很痛心 但过几秒后 |
[03:43] | you won’t remember a thing. Don’t you dare. | -你就什么也不会记得了 -你敢 |
[03:45] | I need my mind! Hey, let go! | -我要留着记忆 -放手 |
[03:46] | You do not have clearance to handle this device! | 你没有使用这装置的许可 |
[03:48] | You can’t take my memories! | 你不能夺走我的记忆 |
[03:57] | Uh, what was I doing here? | 我在这里做什么 |
[03:59] | You’re here to give me your jacket. | 你是来给我你外衣的 |
[04:03] | Right, right, right. | 对对对 |
[04:05] | And also, you were going to give me your Time Courier. | 还有 你要给我你的时间传送带 |
[04:09] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:11] | Now take my place. It’s almost lunchtime. | 现在去顶替我 快到午饭时间了 |
[04:17] | Ooh, Jello! | 果冻 |
[04:48] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那里 |
[04:50] | Stop following me, or I’ll turn your brain into pudding! | 别再跟着我了 不然我就搅烂你脑子 |
[04:57] | Konane? | 科南 |
[05:00] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[05:02] | I was so worried they’d find you. | 我还担心他们会找到你呢 |
[05:10] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心这个 |
[05:12] | I know you didn’t mean to hurt me. | 我知道你不是故意要伤害我的 |
[05:16] | It’s them! Run! | 是他们 快跑 |
[05:24] | I won’t let them get you. | 我不会让他们抓到你的 |
[05:26] | I’ll close this behind you | 我会在你过去后关掉 |
[05:27] | so they won’t be able to follow. | 这样他们就无法追过去了 |
[05:28] | – Mona. – I have to keep you safe, go! | -蒙娜 -我要保证你的安全 快走 |
[05:34] | Mona! Mona! You’re safe. | 蒙娜 蒙娜 你没事 |
[05:38] | – We’re the good guys. – Oh, yeah, who sent you? | -我们是好人 -是吗 谁派你们来的 |
[05:41] | Was it the Bureau or the Men in Black? | 是管理局还是黑衣人 |
[05:43] | – Where is the wolfman? – He’s gone, it’s too late. | -那狼人去哪了 -他走了 你们来晚了 |
[05:46] | You’ll never find him, because I don’t even | 你们绝对找不到他 因为连我都不知道 |
[05:48] | know where he went, so grill me all you want. You– | 他去了哪 所以尽情拷问我 你们… |
[05:57] | What kind of gun is this? | 这是什么枪 |
[05:59] | Did you just try to shoot her shoot her? | 你刚才是想真的杀死她吗 |
[06:03] | – Any hits? – I tried to isolate the portal | -有线索吗 -我试着分离出今天 |
[06:06] | from today’s Courier activity, but so far, no dice. | 传送带活动中那次传送 但目前还没搞定 |
[06:08] | It would help if I had the actual Courier. | 要是能拿到那个传送带就好了 |
[06:10] | Sure, here you go. | 没问题 给你 |
[06:14] | Okay, never mind. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[06:15] | So we have a vicious monster on the loose | 一个凶残的怪物跑了 |
[06:16] | and no idea where it might have disappeared to. | 而我们对它的下落却毫无线索 |
[06:19] | He’s not a vicious monster. | 他不是凶残的怪物 |
[06:20] | People just assume that because of the way he looks. | 人们都是以貌取人 |
[06:23] | He’s a demigod. He used to be a king! | 他是半神 他曾是国王 |
[06:26] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[06:26] | I’m seeing if this thing works on her mouth. | 试试看这东西能不能让她闭嘴 |
[06:29] | Or how about we just give our guest the dignity | 或者不如尊重一下她 |
[06:31] | of hearing her story first? | 先听她讲完 |
[06:36] | I’m telling you, | 听我说 |
[06:37] | the Men in Black are behind all of this. | 黑衣人是幕后主使 |
[06:39] | They’re framing me so they can | 他们陷害我 |
[06:40] | keep hurting the magical creatures. | 就为能继续伤害魔法生物 |
[06:42] | – Hurting them how? – I don’t know. | -怎么伤害他们 -我不知道 |
[06:44] | But Konane was terrified when they came for him. | 但他们去抓科南时他非常害怕 |
[06:46] | – I was just trying to help him. – Mona. | -我只是想帮他 -蒙娜 |
[06:49] | We saw the security footage, and there were no Men in Black. | 我们看了监控录像 没有什么黑衣人 |
[06:53] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[06:55] | Well, they must have altered the footage to hide the truth. | 他们肯定是篡改了录像以掩盖事实 |
[06:58] | I’m like Mulder, and those guys | 我就像穆德 而那些人 |
[07:00] | are the shadow government covering their tracks! | 就是掩盖证据的傀儡政府 |
[07:02] | It’s a conspiracy! The truth is out there! | 这是阴谋 真相就摆在那 |
[07:04] | Okay, okay, Fox, okay, Fox. Take a breath. | 好 福克斯 好 福克斯 冷静 |
[07:07] | We–we believe you. Right, Sara? | 我们相信你 对吧 莎拉 |
[07:12] | Yes, we do. | 对 没错 |
[07:14] | And we are going to get to the bottom of this, but first, | 我们会查个水落石出 但首先 |
[07:17] | we need to find the Kaupe before he hurts himself. | 我们得在恶魂伤害自己前找到他 |
[07:20] | Can you help us do that? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[07:26] | So I’ll head to the Bureau and do some digging? | 那我是回局里调查一下吗 |
[07:28] | What? No. | 不 |
[07:29] | I need you on the hunt for the monster. | 我需要你帮忙搜寻那个怪物 |
[07:31] | – But you said– – Exactly what I needed to say. | -但是你说了 -我当时该说的话 |
[07:34] | That girl is clearly bonkers, | 那姑娘有点不正常 |
[07:36] | but the Kaupe trusts her and we need her as bait. | 但那个恶魂信任她 得拿她做诱饵 |
[07:38] | What if she’s not crazy? | 如果她并非不正常呢 |
[07:40] | What if there really is a cover-up at the Bureau? | 如果局里确实有人在掩盖真相呢 |
[07:41] | Then Ava would know about it, and she wouldn’t allow it. | 那艾娃就会知道 她绝不会姑息 |
[07:44] | Captain, I have found a lead on our missing Kaupe. | 船长 我找到失踪恶魂的线索了 |
[07:47] | In Mexico City, 1961, an unidentified | 1961年 在墨西哥城发现了一位 |
[07:49] | drug cartel member was found dead, | 身份不明的毒贩遇害 |
[07:51] | apparently the work of a wild animal | 显然是该地区一只非本土 |
[07:53] | – non-indigenous to the region. – That must be him. | -野生动物的杰作 -肯定是他 |
[07:57] | All right, fine. Do some digging through the footage, | 好 好吧 调查一下视频 |
[08:00] | but keep your head down. | 但别声张 |
[08:01] | We don’t want to raise any red flags. | 我不想打草惊蛇 |
[08:02] | – Got it. – Gideon, rally the troops. | -明白 -吉迪恩 召集队伍 |
[08:05] | We are going to Mexico. | 我们去墨西哥 |
[08:11] | I’m picking up a magical signature this way. | 这边有魔法信号 |
[08:13] | As far as hiding places go, smack bang in the center | 就选藏身之地而言 我是绝对不会 |
[08:16] | of a major city would not be my top choice. | 选择藏匿在城市最中心 |
[08:19] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[08:29] | Oh, it sounds like a real party. | 感觉这里很热闹 |
[08:31] | – As long as there’s beer. – The detector must be wrong. | -只要有啤酒就行 -感测器一定是错了 |
[08:35] | There’s no way Konane could hide in a place like this. | 科南不可能藏在这种地方 |
[08:38] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:39] | 摔角 灰狼 | |
[08:40] | El Lobo. | 灰狼 |
[08:41] | The Kaupe isn’t hiding. He’s the main event. | 恶魂并没有藏着 他是今晚主角 |
[08:56] | How’d our hairy friend end up with that lot? | 我们多毛的朋友怎么会跟这些人混一起 |
[08:57] | It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. | 我感觉一点都不奇怪 |
[09:01] | Lucha Libre wrestling is all about character and charisma– | 摔角的重点是建立角色和人格魅力 |
[09:04] | a modern-day morality play. | 一个现代品性的演出 |
[09:06] | Good versus evil. The people versus the man. | 善与恶 人民对阵那个人 |
[09:09] | Well, according to the altered historical record, | 根据被篡改的历史纪录 |
[09:12] | El Lobo arrived on the scene six months ago | 灰狼六个月前来到这里 |
[09:14] | and quickly rose to the top. | 并且快速的升到最顶端 |
[09:15] | The mystery surrounding his true identity | 他真正身份的谜团 |
[09:16] | 摔角 灰狼对阵牧师 | |
[09:17] | inspired novels, movies, and TV shows. | 启发了众多的小说电影和电视剧 |
[09:19] | Aw, bollocks. | 该死 |
[09:20] | This is the one that I get sidelined for? | 为什么这个案子我坐了板凳 |
[09:22] | All right, let’s split up. | 好了 我们分头行动 |
[09:23] | Ray, Charlie, stay on the comms. | 雷 查莉 保持联络 |
[09:25] | John and I will cover the arena. | 我和约翰去竞技场 |
[09:26] | You guys watch from the stands. | 你们剩下的去观众台观察 |
[09:27] | Bienvenidos, señoras and señores! | 欢迎 女士们先生们 |
[09:30] | Tonight you will witness a spectacular match. | 今晚你们会见证一个壮观的表演 |
[09:34] | One that you will tell your grandchildren of in vivid detail. | 一个你们将来会细细讲给子孙的表演 |
[09:39] | – Dos cervezas, por favor. – Hey, we’re working. | -两杯啤酒 谢谢 -我们在干活 |
[09:42] | We can’t afford any screw-ups on this one. | 这个案子我们经不起任何失误 |
[09:44] | We got to bag this guy quick. | 我们得赶紧把这个家伙抓起来 |
[09:45] | Got to stay Sharpe, you mean? | 你的意思是 要保持”夏普” |
[09:47] | Los Dos Demonios! | 双子恶魔 |
[09:53] | Oh, chillax, love. El Lobo ain’t going nowhere. | 冷静 亲爱的 灰狼哪也去不了 |
[09:56] | It’s true, he’s impossible to get rid of. | 这倒是真 他不可能被打败的 |
[09:59] | I tried over and over. He won’t go away. | 我试了好多次 他就是下不来 |
[10:03] | Hold the bloody phone. Are you El Cura? | 等一下 你是牧师 |
[10:07] | – Oh, you know this guy? – Anyone who knows anything | -你认识这个人 -任何知道一点 |
[10:09] | about Mexican culture knows El Cura, | 墨西哥文化的人都知道牧师 |
[10:11] | the legendary luchador and movie star. | 传奇摔跤手以及电影明星 |
[10:14] | – No. – You know, I loved | -算了吧 -你知道吗 我喜欢 |
[10:16] | your monster movies, mate. | 你的那个怪兽电影 伙计 |
[10:17] | Whoever wrote those gems had a better handle on magic | 写那个剧本的人比那些好莱坞的蠢蛋 |
[10:20] | than any of those toss-bots up in Hollywood. | 更了解如何使用魔法 |
[10:23] | I haven’t been in any movies, mi amigo. | 我没有参演过什么电影 朋友 |
[10:25] | What–what–what’s all this? | 怎 怎 怎么回事 |
[10:28] | You’re the warrior of piety and goodness. | 你是虔诚和善良的勇士 |
[10:30] | You don’t drink– not that I’m one to judge. | 你不喝酒的 虽然不是我该管的 |
[10:32] | I didn’t, until this hairy tonto | 我原本不喝的 直到这个长毛怪 |
[10:34] | showed up and stole everything from me! | 出现把我的一切都抢走了 |
[10:36] | And finally, the man– no, the legend | 最后 那个人 不 那个传奇 |
[10:38] | – you have all come here to see. – You mean the thief! | -你们专门来这里看的 -你是说那个贼 |
[10:41] | The undefeated champion, | 不可被打败的冠军 |
[10:44] | the hero of the people, | 人民的英雄 |
[10:48] | El Lobo! | 灰狼 |
[10:55] | Viva, Mexico, señores! | 欢呼吧 墨西哥 先生们 |
[10:57] | Lobo, Lobo, Lobo! | 灰狼 灰狼 灰狼 |
[11:03] | Viva Mexico! | 欢呼吧 墨西哥 |
[11:12] | We don’t have eyes on the Kaupe. | 我们还没看见恶魂 |
[11:14] | He’s laying low. – I need this wrapped up | -他藏起来了 -我需要你们在今晚之前 |
[11:17] | before tonight, Nathaniel. | 搞定这件事 内特尼尔 |
[11:18] | I can’t have it hanging over my head during the benefit. | 我不能在募捐活动上一直担心着这事 |
[11:21] | It’s going to be fine. You guys have been throwing | 没事的 你们从第一任布什政府开始 |
[11:22] | this fundraiser since the first Bush administration. | 就在举办这个募捐活动了 |
[11:25] | – Oh, is that Nathaniel? – Yes, dear. | -是内特尼尔吗 -是的 亲爱的 |
[11:28] | – But this is a work matter – Yes, I need–Please. | -但这是工作上的事 -好的 给我 |
[11:29] | Thank you, thank you. Hello, sweetie. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[11:32] | So don’t forget, the benefit is tonight. | 别忘了今晚的募捐活动 |
[11:34] | Mom, I don’t know if I’m gonna make it this year. | 妈妈 我今年应该来不了 |
[11:36] | – I have a work emergency. – Work can wait. | -我有工作上的急事 -工作可以等等再做 |
[11:38] | – Right, Hank? – No. | -对吧 汉克 -不能 |
[11:39] | Yeah, your father’s nodding. Okay, darling. | 你爸爸点头了 好了亲爱的 |
[11:41] | See you here at 7:00. Mwah. Bye. | 今晚七点见 拜拜 |
[11:44] | I–No. | 我来 不对 |
[11:44] | The lilies– – | 那些百合花… |
[11:57] | – Damn, he’s good. – He’s too good. | -他很厉害 -他太厉害了 |
[12:00] | In Lucha Libre, every match tells a story. | 在摔角中 每个比赛都是一个故事 |
[12:03] | Sometimes you win, | 有时候你能赢 |
[12:04] | sometimes you lose so you can rise again. | 有时候你输了 然后再重新再站起来 |
[12:06] | But there are rules. There is a plan. | 但那是有规律的 有计划的 |
[12:08] | With this guy, there’s no rules, there’s no plan. | 但这个家伙 没有规律 没有计划 |
[12:11] | He just wins every time. | 他每次都赢 |
[12:13] | Oh, so that’s why you’re here, eh? | 这就是你为什么在这里吗 |
[12:15] | Drowning your sorrows, | 沉浸在悲伤中 |
[12:16] | rather than being up there where you belong? | 而不是去你该待的地方 |
[12:19] | Listen, mate. I have had my fair share of defeats these past days, | 听着 兄弟 我过去也经历过不少失败 |
[12:23] | but lying on your ass is no way to get your mojo back. | 但说谎是没法帮你重夺好运的 |
[12:35] | Uno, dos, tres! | 一 二 三 |
[12:43] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[12:44] | This is what he’s always wanted– | 这就是他一直想要的 |
[12:46] | to be worshipped and admired like the demigod he is, | 得到作为一个半神该得到的崇拜和仰慕 |
[12:49] | not feared and shunned like some monster. | 而不是像一个怪物一样害怕和躲藏 |
[12:52] | Well, he’d better make the most if it. | 他最好好好享受 |
[12:54] | The second he gets backstage, it’s lights out | 他一到后台就结束了 |
[12:57] | and back to the Time Bureau. | 他得回到时间调查局 |
[13:00] | That wasn’t the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[13:02] | He can’t go back to the Time Bureau. | 他不能回到时间调查局 |
[13:03] | It’s not safe. | 那里不安全 |
[13:04] | Not my call, don’t care. | 我说了不算 我也不在乎 |
[13:18] | Oh, good, it’s just you. | 还好 是你啊 |
[13:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[13:22] | I was digging. | 我在调查 |
[13:23] | Mona claims the footage you saw earlier was doctored, | 蒙娜声称你之前看到的录像是改过的 |
[13:26] | that there’s a cover-up around the creature’s escape. | 掩饰了那些生物逃跑的真相 |
[13:29] | And you believe this tiny cuckoo? | 你相信这个小傻子的话 |
[13:31] | Maybe you should, too. | 也许你也该相信 |
[13:33] | According to these deleted access logs, | 根据这些被删除的访问记录 |
[13:35] | security footage was removed and replaced | 监控录像在今早 |
[13:37] | early this morning from a wireless device. | 被人用一个无线设备删除并替换了 |
[13:39] | Now all I have to do is figure out | 我现在要做的 |
[13:41] | who that phone number belongs to. | 就是搞清楚这是谁的号码 |
[13:43] | You don’t have to. I know the number. | 不用了 我知道这个号码 |
[13:46] | It belongs to my dad. | 是我爸爸的 |
[13:49] | El Lobo triumphs again! | 灰狼又赢了 |
[13:52] | Okay, Mona, make sure he sees you as he leaving the ring. | 蒙娜 确保他退场的时候能看见你 |
[13:55] | Then bring him backstage, and we’ll meet you there. | 把他带到后台来 我们在那等你们 |
[14:00] | Konane! | 科南 |
[14:13] | Lobo! | 灰狼 |
[14:15] | You thief, you cheat! | 你个贼 你作弊 |
[14:19] | You have disgraced this ring. | 你让这个赛场蒙羞了 |
[14:22] | You have stolen victories from too many of us, | 你从我们这么多人的手中把胜利偷走 |
[14:25] | and I’m going to put a stop to it. | 我要来终止这一切 |
[14:27] | I challenge you to a lucha de apuestas! | 我要跟你赌一把 |
[14:34] | The loser will take off his mask in forfeit | 败者将失去戴面具的权利 |
[14:37] | and never set foot in the ring ever again! | 永远不许再次踏入赛场 |
[14:43] | You heard it here, ladies and gentleman. | 你们都听到了 女士们先生们 |
[14:45] | The gauntlet has been thrown! | 战书已下 |
[14:48] | Do you accept this match and its conditions, señor? | 你是否接受挑战和条件 先生 |
[15:03] | Then the fight is on! | 那挑战生效 |
[15:05] | Tomorrow night, same time, same place. | 明晚 同一时间 同一地点 |
[15:09] | This will be one for the history books. | 这将是被载入史书的一刻 |
[15:12] | Get your tickets now! | 现在就去买票吧 |
[15:16] | So he’s back on track, historically speaking. | 从历史的角度来讲 他又回到正轨了 |
[15:19] | Now, how’s that for a bang-up job, Lance-y? | 你觉得这是件好事吗 兰斯 |
[15:22] | – Excuse me. Coming through. – Hey, get back here! | -不好意思 借过一下 -快回来 |
[15:24] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:25] | Out of my way, fanboys. Get out! | 粉丝们都别挡我路 起开 |
[15:31] | Damn it, Mona’s going to get herself trampled. | 靠 蒙娜要被踩踏了 |
[15:44] | You can say what you will, but that Kaupe, | 随便你怎么说 但是那个恶魂 |
[15:46] | he’s a real gent in my book. | 在我看来他是个真正的绅士 |
[15:57] | So this is where you’ve been living. | 所以你最近都住在这吗 |
[16:02] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你的布置 |
[16:04] | It’s, um– it’s homey. | 这里很…很舒适 |
[16:09] | It’s like you’re back on the island. | 就像你又回到了岛上 |
[16:11] | You miss Hawaii, don’t you? | 你很怀念夏威夷 对吧 |
[16:14] | Home? | 家 |
[16:16] | – You miss home? – Home. | -你想家吗 -家 |
[16:22] | Mona home? | 蒙娜家 |
[16:23] | Do I miss home? Eh, you know… | 我想家吗 你也知道 |
[16:26] | Guilt-tripping parents, lack of a job, | 内疚的父母 没有工作 |
[16:29] | no one who understands me. | 没有人理解我 |
[16:34] | Wow, that’s beautiful. | 好美啊 |
[16:48] | Mona. | 蒙娜 |
[16:53] | There has to be a logical reason | 汉克把录像掉包 |
[16:55] | why Hank replaced the footage. | 肯定是有合理的原因的 |
[16:57] | So let’s think about it. | 咱们好好想想 |
[16:57] | Look, I get that you and your dad | 我能理解 你和你父亲长久以来不合 |
[16:59] | are in a good place for the first time in a while, | 现在终于开始相处得不错 |
[17:01] | but we just can’t ignore that this is happening. | 但是我们也不能忽视这件事 |
[17:04] | But can we please reserve judgment | 能不能在没见到录像之前 |
[17:06] | – till we see the footage? – Sure. | -先不要下判断 -好 |
[17:08] | The original footage can only be restored | 录像的原件只能在被删除的设备上 |
[17:10] | from the device used to delete it. | 进行修复 |
[17:12] | – You mean my dad’s phone? – Yeah. | -你是说我爸爸的手机 -对 |
[17:15] | We got to go for it tonight. He’s gonna be distracted. | 那我们得今晚去拿 他会分心的 |
[17:18] | He’ll be boozing and schmoozing at the benefit gala. | 他要在慈善晚会上开怀畅饮 |
[17:21] | I have a plus-one. Are you in? | 我能带个女伴去 你去吗 |
[17:25] | Uh, yeah, okay. | 好啊 去 |
[17:26] | Uh, you know, as long as we have to do that thing | 但是我们必须要像约会那样 |
[17:28] | where we act like we’re dating. | 去完成这件事 |
[17:30] | You and I dating would be totally weird. | 咱俩约会实在是太奇怪了 |
[17:32] | Totally weird, yeah. | 是啊 肯定很怪 |
[17:36] | Um, text me the details, and I will meet you there. | 细节短信发我 我在那跟你碰头 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:51] | I must be really hungry, | 我肯定是饿极了 |
[17:52] | because that actually looks kind of good. | 才会觉得这看起来挺好吃的 |
[17:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:04] | Where is he, Mona? | 它在哪 蒙娜 |
[18:07] | He’s gone. You scared him off. | 他跑了 你把他吓跑了 |
[18:08] | We just want to make sure he doesn’t hurt anyone, love. | 我们只想确保他没有伤人 |
[18:11] | He isn’t like that. He’s sweet, and gentle. | 他不会伤人的 他又可爱又温柔 |
[18:14] | He won’t hurt any– | 他不会伤害… |
[18:22] | Eat this, you furball! | 吃我一枪 毛怪 |
[18:31] | Konane, stop! | 快住手 科南 |
[18:50] | You got one messed-up definition of “Sweet.” | 你对于”可爱”的看法太奇怪了 |
[18:59] | Hey, Gideon said you– | 吉迪恩说你 |
[19:03] | Wow. You got a date? | 哇 你要去约会吗 |
[19:04] | No, it’s not a date. | 不是约会 |
[19:07] | I am dressed like this | 我穿成这样是因为 |
[19:10] | because the footage you saw at the Bureau earlier | 你之前在局里看到的录像 |
[19:12] | was definitely altered… by Hank. | 绝对被篡改过 汉克做的 |
[19:18] | Okay, wait. Before I do the math on this, are you sure? | 在我仔细考虑一切之前 你确定吗 |
[19:22] | Yeah, Mona was telling the truth. | 我确定 蒙娜说的是实话 |
[19:24] | There is a cover-up at the Bureau. | 局里有人要掩盖事实 |
[19:26] | What are the chances that Ava’s wrapped up in this? | 有多少可能和艾娃有关 |
[19:29] | Honestly, I don’t know yet, but if she’s not a part of it, | 说实话 我不知道 如果和她无关 |
[19:32] | then she’s probably in a lot of danger. | 那她现在很危险 |
[19:45] | Gary! | 盖瑞 |
[19:47] | Close that hospital gown, or I will report you to HR! | 把病号服穿好 不然我去人事部告你 |
[19:50] | Where the hell have you been all day? | 你这一天去哪了 |
[19:51] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道自己是谁 |
[19:53] | I don’t know why anything is things. | 我不知道任何东西是什么 |
[19:55] | I don’t know where my nipple went. | 我不知道我的乳头在哪 |
[19:57] | Where’s my nipple? Where’s my nipple? | 我的乳头呢 我的乳头呢 |
[20:00] | Gary! | 盖瑞 |
[20:04] | He was so scared. | 他当时很害怕 |
[20:06] | I had to do something to stop them. | 我一定得阻止他们 |
[20:08] | – Where were they taking him? – Somewhere terrible. | -他们要把他带到哪里 -很糟的地方 |
[20:11] | That’s why he can’t go back to the Bureau. | 所以他不能回调查局 |
[20:13] | The Men in Black are going to hurt him again, or worse. | 黑衣人会再次伤害他 或许更糟 |
[20:16] | Well, he can’t stay in Mexico. | 反正他不能留在墨西哥 |
[20:18] | So take him back home– | 那就把他送回家 |
[20:21] | back to ancient Hawaii, to his old kingdom. | 去古代夏威夷 他原来的王国 |
[20:24] | You saw him in the arena. | 你看见他在斗技场里的样子了 |
[20:26] | He’s meant to be a king. | 他本该是个国王 |
[20:27] | – Mona, it is not that simple. – Why? | -蒙娜 没那么简单 -为什么 |
[20:29] | Captain, you are being hailed by Director Sharpe. | 船长 夏普局长正在呼叫您 |
[20:32] | That is why. | 这就是原因 |
[20:33] | Gideon, I’ll take it on the bridge. | 吉迪恩 我去舰桥那边接 |
[20:35] | I’m afraid she’s overridden my security protocols. | 恐怕她已经改写了我的安保协议 |
[20:39] | Ava. Wow, look at you. | 艾娃 你真是 |
[20:42] | – You look great. – Yeah, thanks, but listen. | -看起来棒极了 -谢谢 听我说 |
[20:44] | Sara, the situation with the Kaupe has gotten much worse. | 莎拉 恶魂的事进一步恶化了 |
[20:47] | He now has an accomplice, Mona Wu. | 他现在有了共犯 吴蒙娜 |
[20:49] | Now, she may not look it, but she is extremely dangerous. | 虽然外表看起来不像 但她非常危险 |
[20:52] | She completely wiped Gary’s mind. | 她完全抹除了盖瑞的记忆 |
[20:58] | Wait, you’ve had Mona in custody | 等等 你早就抓住了蒙娜 |
[20:59] | this whole time, and you didn’t– | 这么长时间你却没告诉我 |
[21:00] | It’s a long story, but I need to explain it to you in person. | 说来话长 我们要见面才能解释 |
[21:03] | This line might not be secure. | 这条电话线路可能不安全 |
[21:05] | The line isn’t secure? | 电话线路不安全 |
[21:06] | Sara, what are you– | 莎拉 你在… |
[21:10] | You have the Kaupe, too? | 恶魂也在你这里 |
[21:11] | Look, I ju– I can’t explain right now. | 听着 我一时半会解释不清 |
[21:13] | Okay, then I’m sending an extraction team. | 好吧 那我派押解小队来 |
[21:14] | Gideon, mask our location. | 吉迪恩 掩护我们的位置 |
[21:16] | Sara, you need to bring in that Fugitive now. | 莎拉 你必须立即把逃亡者带过来 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:21] | Don’t you dare hang up on– | 你敢挂断我… |
[21:26] | Whoa, did you just hang up on your girlfriend? | 你刚刚是挂了你女朋友的电话吗 |
[21:30] | Mona, you better not be wrong about this. | 蒙娜 你最好不要弄错了 |
[21:41] | I need to go to that benefit | 我得去那个慈善会 |
[21:42] | so I can talk to Ava face-to-face. | 这样我可以跟艾娃面对面谈话 |
[21:44] | Before you leave, I have a petition | 在你走之前 我有一个请愿书 |
[21:46] | to become interim captain of the “Waverider” In your absence. | 让我在你不在期间当乘波号的临时船长 |
[21:49] | I have a John Hancock from every Legend except you. | 我有所有传奇的亲笔签名 除了你 |
[21:51] | It looks like you crossed out part of Rory’s signature. | 你好像涂掉了罗里部分的签名 |
[21:54] | Oh, r-really? | 是 是吗 |
[21:56] | The team is to keep a low profile. | 团队要低调行事 |
[21:57] | Radio silence, and absolutely no time travel. | 关闭无线电 绝对不能时间旅行 |
[22:01] | Captain Palmer’s got it covered. | 包在帕尔默队长的身上 |
[22:02] | Interim captain. | 临时队长 |
[22:06] | After your recent unfortunate misadventures in time travel, | 你们在时间旅行中经历了不幸的遭遇后 |
[22:11] | I created a team-building card game to help you learn | 我发明了团建扑克游戏来帮助你们了解 |
[22:15] | the dos and don’ts of our prior missions. | 之前任务出现的注意事项 |
[22:19] | I’m calling it Cards to Save the Timeline! | 我称它为 拯救时间线的扑克牌 |
[22:23] | Fun way to learn from your mistakes, right? | 从错误中学习的有趣方式 对吧 |
[22:25] | Oh, you’ve got to be joking. Vandal Savage. | 你在开玩笑吧 汪达尔·萨维奇 |
[22:28] | – That’s a real name? – And here’s me, thinking | -这是真名吗 -我这里还觉着 |
[22:30] | that Damien Darhk’s moniker was a touch on the nose. | 达米恩·达克这绰号挺显摆的 |
[22:32] | Sorry to interrupt, but I’m detecting | 抱歉打断你们 但我探测到 |
[22:34] | a disturbance in the timeline. | 时间线出现了波动 |
[22:35] | – Oh, thank God. – Yes. | -谢天谢地 -太好了 |
[22:37] | In the wake of El Lobo’s sudden disappearance | 随着灰狼突然从 |
[22:39] | from the Lucha Libre scene, | 墨西哥摔角联盟中的消失 |
[22:41] | rumors spread of government censorship. | 关于政府审查的传闻开始散播 |
[22:43] | Countrywide protests erupted, | 全国性的抗议爆发了 |
[22:44] | and dozens were killed in the ensuing riots. | 随后的骚乱中有大量人员死亡 |
[22:47] | I’m sure we can figure something out | 我相信莎拉回来之后 |
[22:48] | once Sara gets back. | 我们可以想出解决办法 |
[22:49] | In the meantime, it’s game time! | 在此期间 是游戏时间 |
[22:53] | – Aw, come off it. – Ah…yeah | -别这样 -就是 |
[22:55] | I mean, weren’t you just nattering on | 你刚才不还是在絮叨什么 |
[22:56] | about team-building experiences? | 团建活动经历 |
[22:58] | Well, let’s go out there and actually fix something. | 我们外出行动 真的去修复些事情 |
[23:02] | Well, yeah, but Sara said to stay put. | 好吧 但是莎拉要我们留在这里 |
[23:04] | Oh, come on, Raymondo. | 来吧 雷蒙多 |
[23:05] | This isn’t just important for some dusty old history book. | 这不是为了什么陈旧历史书 |
[23:08] | This is important for the people of Mexico. | 这为了墨西哥人民 |
[23:10] | All we have to do is make sure the luchas de apuestas fight | 我们要做的是确保的是摔角进行下去 |
[23:13] | goes on and make sure that El Cura comes out on top. | 并且确保牧师最后获得胜利 |
[23:17] | – A grand finale. – Yeah. | -大结局 -是的 |
[23:20] | – Aw, come on, Rayge. – Come on, Rayge. | -来吧 雷怒 -来吧 雷怒 |
[23:22] | Let’s give the people what they want. | 让我们带给人们想要的 |
[23:24] | Let’s give them what they need. | 带给他们所需要的 |
[23:30] | Ah…let’s prepare ourselves to wrestle! | 让我们为摔角做准备吧 |
[23:39] | Or we could just go. | 或者我们可以直接就去 |
[23:44] | Why throw such a big fancy party | 为什么举办这么一场大派对 |
[23:45] | if you’re only going to have tiny little treats? | 却只服务这种小甜点呢 |
[23:48] | – Nathaniel, darling. – Hello. | -内特尼尔 亲爱的 -你好 |
[23:53] | What–is this your new girlfriend? | 怎么 这是你的新女友吗 |
[23:55] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[23:57] | This is Zari. | 这是扎莉 |
[23:58] | Zari–what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman | 扎莉 真是美丽的名字配美丽的女人 |
[24:01] | with excellent child-bearing hips. | 还有个完美的好生孩子的屁股 |
[24:04] | Not to put a clock on it or anything, but– | 并不是在催促你干什么哦 但是 |
[24:07] | grandchildren would be so lovely. | 如果有孙子孙女的话就太好了 |
[24:09] | Anywho, I’d better go | 不管怎样 我应该去 |
[24:10] | make sure everything’s good with your father’s speech. | 确保你父亲的发言一切正常 |
[24:13] | Oh, my God. That went well. | 我的老天 进展真顺利 |
[24:16] | Are you–are you blushing right now? | 你现在是在脸红吗 |
[24:19] | No. Shut up. | 没有 闭嘴 |
[24:20] | Take my toothpick. Stay on task. | 拿着我的牙签 集中做任务 |
[24:22] | We’re here to get your dad’s phone, that’s it. | 我们是来拿到你爸的手机的 就这样 |
[24:34] | You better have a damn good reason for hanging up on me. | 你最好有个好理由挂断我电话 |
[24:37] | Where is the Kaupe, and why isn’t he in Bureau custody? | 恶魂在哪 为什么他没有被交付给局里 |
[24:41] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[24:42] | Making sure we’re not overheard. | 确保我们没有被监听 |
[24:45] | By who? | 被谁 |
[24:48] | Sara, my ass is already on the line. | 莎拉 我已经火烧屁股了 |
[24:49] | Feeling me up in front of my boss is not a good idea right now. | 在老板面前撩拨我可不是个好主意 |
[24:53] | They didn’t plant anything on you. | 他们没在你身上放置窃听 |
[24:54] | – What? – That’s good. | -什么 -这很好 |
[24:58] | Please tell me that nutcase Mona hasn’t gotten to you. | 请不要告诉我你被神经病蒙娜洗脑了 |
[25:01] | Just dance. | 只管跳舞 |
[25:04] | I think Mona was onto something | 我认为蒙娜说的关于 |
[25:05] | about secret agents trying to infiltrate the Bureau. | 秘密特工潜入调查局是真的 |
[25:10] | That is insane. | 这不可能 |
[25:13] | – Sara– – Just listen to me. | -莎拉 -听我说 |
[25:16] | The security footage was altered, | 监控录像已经被篡改了 |
[25:18] | and I think Mona was framed. | 我认为蒙娜被诬陷了 |
[25:21] | Even if that was true, which I doubt, | 就算是真的 而我很怀疑这一点 |
[25:24] | you are still harboring a Fugitive. | 你仍然在窝藏逃犯 |
[25:26] | – Ava– – Ah! Hand him over now. | -艾娃 -立刻将他交出来 |
[25:28] | We can deal with the rest of this later. | 剩下的我们之后再处理 |
[25:31] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能这么做 |
[25:34] | Then this conversation is over. | 那么我们的对话可以结束了 |
[25:41] | Hey, could you help me out, amigo? | 你能帮帮我吗 朋友 |
[25:43] | I think I might be stuck. | 我想我可能卡住了 |
[25:44] | Oh, it’s time to whip you back into fighting shape, eh, mate? | 是时候让你回到战斗状态了 伙计 |
[25:48] | Yeah, you need to shake off that ring rust by tomorrow night | 你需要在明晚之前调整好状态 |
[25:51] | so that you can win. | 这样你才能赢 |
[25:52] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他为什么也在这里 |
[25:54] | Whoa! Be nice! Be nice. | 态度好一点 |
[25:56] | Look, just as you’re here to practice winning, | 就像你在这练习怎么赢一样 |
[25:58] | he’s here to practice losing, all right? | 他要来练习怎么输 |
[26:00] | I don’t trust him. He’s never done choreography. | 我不信任他 他从来没有编排过打戏 |
[26:04] | For the people to accept me as their hero again, | 为了让人们再次接受我成为他们的英雄 |
[26:06] | my victory must be absolute. | 我的胜利必须是无可挑剔的 |
[26:08] | Well, you’d better get to work, then, hadn’t you? | 那你最好现在就开始练了 对吗 |
[26:18] | Gentle, El Lobo, gentle. | 轻点 灰狼 轻点 |
[26:38] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -好 -厉害 |
[26:39] | That’s what I’m talking about, El Cura. | 就是这样 牧师 |
[26:45] | You think he can still pull off his finishing move? | 你认为他还使得出他的终结技吗 |
[26:47] | I’m sure all the muscle memory will kick in. | 他的肌肉记忆应该还有 |
[26:55] | Konane! | 科南 |
[27:01] | You can’t train the mutt. | 你没法训练狗杂种 |
[27:03] | Konane… | 科南 |
[27:05] | I know you don’t like losing, | 我知道你不喜欢失败 |
[27:07] | but it doesn’t make you any less of a king. | 但那不代表你不配再做国王 |
[27:09] | In fact, it makes you a hero… | 实际上 这会让你变成英雄 |
[27:12] | like Buck | 就像巴克 |
[27:14] | in my favorite Rebecca Silver book. | 在我最喜欢瑞贝卡·西尔弗的书里那样 |
[27:16] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:17] | Where Buck crash lands on Garima’s home planet | 就是那本巴克迫降在格里玛的母星 |
[27:20] | and then is forced into mortal combat? | 然后被迫要殊死搏斗的书吗 |
[27:22] | – That one? – Yeah, you read it? | -是那一本吗 -对 你读过吗 |
[27:26] | Heard of it. | 听说过 |
[27:28] | Konane, e’owili. | 科南 躺下 |
[27:35] | Buck loved Garima, and he didn’t want to hurt her sister, | 巴克深爱格里玛 他不想伤害她的妹妹 |
[27:38] | so he threw the contest, | 所以他故意输了比赛 |
[27:40] | and the two star-crossed lovers escaped into the night. | 两个命途多舛的爱人逃进了漫漫黑夜 |
[27:44] | If you lose tomorrow, me and you can escape, too. | 如果你明天输了 你和我也可以逃离 |
[27:47] | I’ll take you back to Hawaii. We can make a life together. | 我会带你回夏威夷 我们可以一起生活 |
[27:51] | Just like Buck and Garima. | 就像巴克和格里玛 |
[27:57] | Let’s clear out. | 我们去解决 |
[27:59] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[28:02] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[28:05] | Mexico City, 1961. | 墨西哥城 1961年 |
[28:07] | What, you didn’t think I’d find out? | 怎么 你觉得我查不出来吗 |
[28:09] | The Bureau’s running just fine, Sara. | 调查局还在正常运作 莎拉 |
[28:11] | And we will catch that damn Kaupe. | 我们会抓住那只该死的恶魂 |
[28:23] | On behalf of the American Hemophilia Foundation, | 我谨代表美国血友病基金会 |
[28:26] | I am honored to introduce tonight’s recipient | 很荣幸能够介绍今晚 |
[28:29] | of the Altruistic Angel Award– Henry Heywood. | 无私天使奖的获得者 亨利·海伍德 |
[28:34] | Hey, uh, Pops, Pops, Pops. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[28:36] | How about a quick pic? You know, for “Facebooks” | 拍个照怎么样 你懂的 发在”脸书”上 |
[28:39] | or whatever you old people over-share on. | 或者其他你们老年人过度使用的平台 |
[28:40] | – Come on, Mom. – Yep. | -过来 妈 -好的 |
[28:44] | Okay, say “Grand-babies.” | 好了 说 “孙子们” |
[28:51] | Damn it, Ray, what happened to keeping a low profile? | 该死 雷 说好的保持低调呢 |
[28:54] | It’s a long story, but this fight must happen | 说来话长 但是这场摔角必须进行 |
[28:56] | in order to protect history, so just trust us, okay? | 这是为了保护历史 相信我们吧 好吗 |
[29:00] | All right, so entering through the north and south wings | 好了 从北侧和南侧进入 |
[29:01] | is the best chance of catching the Legends off-guard. | 有最大几率让传奇们猝不及防 |
[29:04] | If you– | 如果你… |
[29:07] | should I transfer it to your private line | 要不要为你您转到私人线路 |
[29:09] | in case it’s, you know, bom-chicka-wow-wow? | 以防 你懂的 那个那个 |
[29:11] | Gary, move. | 盖瑞 走开 |
[29:14] | Ava, I know you’re mad, but can we please | 艾娃 我知道你很生气 但是我们 |
[29:17] | just talk about this like adults | 能不能在鲁莽行事之前 |
[29:18] | before doing something rash? | 像成年人一样谈谈 |
[29:19] | I will put a stop to that fight. | 我会要阻止那场摔角 |
[29:21] | Sara, now is not the time | 萨拉 现在不是 |
[29:23] | for one of your crazy, “Fly by the seat of your pants” Plans! | 实行你那疯狂的”全凭直觉”计划的时候 |
[29:25] | Hand over the Fugitive before someone gets hurt. | 在有人受伤之前把逃亡者交出来 |
[29:27] | I know this sounds crazy, but there is no way around it. | 我知道这听起来很不可思议 但没有办法了 |
[29:30] | Letting the Kaupe wrestle is important to Mexico’s history. | 让恶魂摔角对墨西哥的历史至关重要 |
[29:33] | No, allowing an escaped Fugitive to fight | 不 让逃脱的逃亡者战斗 |
[29:35] | is endangering all of history. | 是置所有历史于险境 |
[29:37] | Extraction team, move out. | 押解小队 出动 |
[29:38] | Introducing the fallen hero. | 接下来介绍的是落难英雄 |
[29:41] | Once beloved, now disgraced, | 曾经万众瞩目 如今名誉扫地 |
[29:44] | a man clawing for a comeback– | 挣扎着东山再起的选手 |
[29:48] | El Cura! | 牧师 |
[29:52] | Yo soy el campeón! | 我是冠军 |
[29:57] | El Cura, El Cura, El Cura, El Cura. | 牧师 牧师 牧师 |
[30:01] | Ah, fair-weather fans, mate. | 不能共苦的粉丝 伙计 |
[30:03] | Don’t worry. We’ll prove them wrong. | 别急 我们会证明他们是错的 |
[30:05] | And now the man you’re all here to see, | 现在你们即将看到的选手 |
[30:08] | the undefeated champion of the people– | 是我们战无不胜的冠军 |
[30:12] | El Lobo! | 灰狼 |
[30:19] | Viva Mexico! | 墨西哥万岁 |
[30:22] | Lobo! Lobo! Lobo! Lobo! | 灰狼 灰狼 |
[30:26] | Bring it in, gentlemen. | 靠近 男士们 |
[30:30] | Now, I want a good, clean fight. | 我希望看到公正的高水平比赛 |
[30:32] | No biting, no scratching, nothing below the belt. | 不准撕咬 不准抓挠 不准瞄准下体 |
[30:36] | All right, to your corners. | 好了 回到你们的位置 |
[30:37] | The strongest of us will never know | 最强大的我们永远不知道 |
[30:39] | what it’s like to live with this disorder, | 与这种疾病做斗争是怎样的生活 |
[30:41] | and that’s why I call my work– | 所以我把我的工作称为 |
[30:43] | Okay, moment of truth. | 好了 真相即将揭晓 |
[30:47] | Because victory is possible. | 因为我们有胜利的可能 |
[30:50] | In fact, it’s inevitable. | 事实上 这不可避免 |
[30:54] | I don’t accept this Altruistic Angel Award | 我个人不认为这个无私天使奖 |
[30:57] | for myself as some pat on the back. | 是一种赞扬 |
[31:00] | I receive it as a call to arms. | 我把它当作是战斗的号令 |
[31:04] | Let’s all come together and end this fight. | 让我们团结一致 结束这场斗争 |
[31:11] | All right, take it easy, remember? | 放轻松 记得吗 |
[31:13] | Go on, shake it off, mate. Shake it off. | 继续 加油 伙计 加油 |
[31:15] | Look, I know you feel like throwing in the towel | 我知道你现在想放弃 |
[31:17] | right now, but trust me. | 但是相信我 |
[31:18] | There’s nothing people like more | 没有什么比东山再起 |
[31:19] | than a good comeback. Now go. | 更受人们推崇了 上吧 |
[31:32] | Yeah, come on! | 加油 |
[31:45] | You’re losing so good. Keep it up. | 你要输了 所以很好 继续保持 |
[31:47] | Play dead, furball. | 去装死 毛球 |
[32:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is an emergency evacuation. | 女士们先生们 这是紧急疏散 |
[32:11] | Please exit the building in an orderly fashion. | 请各位有序地离开大楼 |
[32:17] | We, uh, have some uninvited guests here, Sara. | 我们有几位不速之客 莎拉 |
[32:21] | Give them hell. That’s an order. | 教训一下他们 这是命令 |
[32:31] | – No outside interference! – Finally, a real fight! | -禁止外来干涉 -总算有真正的战斗了 |
[32:45] | These dudes are trying to censor us! | 这些家伙想封杀我们 |
[32:47] | But we ain’t gonna stand for that, are we? | 但我们绝不能容忍 对吗 |
[32:54] | On your left, mate. | 小心左边 伙计 |
[33:00] | Nice one, Raymondo. | 漂亮 雷蒙多 |
[33:03] | Now, El Cura and his mates, they fight for the people! | 现在牧师和他的兄弟在为人民而战 |
[33:09] | The people! | 人民 |
[33:11] | Now, this is what I call a bloody good show. | 这才是所谓的该死好戏 |
[33:14] | – Now, he didn’t abandon you. – Have a towel, mate. | -他没有抛弃你 -拿着毛巾 伙计 |
[33:17] | So don’t you dare abandon him. | 所以不许你们抛弃他 |
[33:25] | Oh! Come on! | 不是吧 |
[33:46] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[33:48] | Yeah, yeah! | 太棒了 棒极了 |
[33:53] | Cura! Cura! Cura! | 牧师 牧师 牧师 |
[33:56] | Cura! Cura! Cura! | 牧师 牧师 牧师 |
[33:58] | Cura! Cura! Cura! Cura! | 牧师 牧师 牧师 牧师 |
[34:02] | Cura! Cura! Cura! Cura! | 牧师 牧师 牧师 牧师 |
[34:18] | Well, I reckon we should team-build like this | 我觉得这样的团队建设 |
[34:20] | more often, Legends. | 我们该多来点 传奇们 |
[34:25] | Well, looks like you’ve saved history again. | 好吧 看来你又拯救了历史 |
[34:28] | – Congratulations, Sara. – Ava, just let me explain. | -恭喜你 莎拉 -艾娃 请让我解释 |
[34:31] | No need. It’s all very clear to me. | 不用了 在我看来很明显了 |
[34:35] | Ava, please, don’t hang up– | 艾娃 请不要挂断 |
[34:39] | On me. | 我的电话 |
[34:52] | Some night, huh? We just raised over $500,000. | 今晚真棒 我们刚筹集了五十多万美元 |
[34:56] | Roaring success. | 巨大的成功 |
[34:59] | I saw the footage, Hank… | 我看了录像 汉克… |
[35:02] | the real footage. | 真的录像 |
[35:07] | Nathaniel, it was you | 内特尼尔 当初是你 |
[35:09] | who convinced me to fund the Bureau. | 说服我资助这个机构 |
[35:11] | Don’t– please don’t remind me. | 别… 请别提醒我这一点 |
[35:15] | I went out on a limb for you. | 我为你冒了很大的风险 |
[35:18] | I need you to trust me on this. | 我要你相信我 |
[35:19] | There’s a purpose to what you saw. | 你所看到的事情都有其目的 |
[35:32] | Of course I trust you. | 我当然相信你 |
[35:34] | I just need you to bring me in on these sort of things. | 我只是需要你让我参与到这些事情中 |
[35:38] | In due time, son. | 在适当的时候 儿子 |
[35:41] | I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[35:42] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[35:46] | You cloned all the data off that phone, right? | 你把那手机上所有的数据都拷贝下来了吧 |
[35:49] | – Uh-huh. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[35:52] | Keep digging. | 继续挖掘 |
[35:54] | I want to know everything. | 我要知道所有事情 |
[35:59] | What do you mean you couldn’t capture the asset? | 你说你不能抓获资产是什么意思 |
[36:01] | Blame it on your son’s time-traveling pals, sir. | 要怪就怪你儿子穿越的朋友们吧 先生 |
[36:04] | How would you like us to proceed? | 你想让我们接下来采取什么行动 |
[36:14] | Kid, come here. | 孩子 到这儿来 |
[36:21] | There’s something about Buck and Garima you should know. | 有些关于巴克和格里玛的事你该知道 |
[36:24] | They didn’t live happily ever after. | 他们没有从此幸福快乐地生活在一起 |
[36:26] | They came from two different worlds– | 他们来自两个不同的世界… |
[36:29] | worlds that needed them. | 两个需要他们的世界 |
[36:32] | They didn’t belong together. | 他们不属于彼此 |
[36:35] | But they loved one another… A lot. | 但他们爱着对方 非常爱 |
[36:41] | How do you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[36:42] | The next book in the series hasn’t even been published yet. | 这个系列的下本书甚至还没出版呢 |
[36:44] | I just do! | 我就是知道 |
[36:48] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:51] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做什么傻事 |
[36:55] | I got to take a leak. | 我要去小便 |
[37:15] | I brought snickerdoodles. | 我带了曲奇饼 |
[37:20] | I’ll just, uh, put them here. | 那我就放这儿啦 |
[37:26] | Ava, look, I’m sorry. I didn’t come here to fight. | 艾娃 我很抱歉 我不是来吵架的 |
[37:29] | I… | 我… |
[37:30] | I know things got ugly between us today, but… | 我知道今天我们闹得很不愉快 但是… |
[37:35] | I just want to put it behind us. | 我只想把这事抛诸脑后 |
[37:37] | I needed one thing from you today, Sara– | 我今天只要求你做一件事情 莎拉 |
[37:40] | for you to be in my corner. | 就是站在我这边 |
[37:42] | That’s all I asked. | 我要求的就是这些 |
[37:44] | – Well, I’m here now. – Well, that’s great. | -我现在来了 -那挺好 |
[37:46] | Just in time for my meeting with Hank, | 正好赶上我和汉克碰头 |
[37:48] | where I’ll probably be fired, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我很可能会被炒鱿鱼了 |
[37:51] | Ava, Hank is the real problem here. | 艾娃 汉克才是真正的问题所在 |
[37:55] | I mean, he’s been torturing prisoners off-site. | 他一直在暗地里折磨犯人 |
[37:57] | Who cares? A few weeks ago, | 谁在乎 几个星期前 |
[37:59] | the Legends were sending them to hell. | 传奇还打算送他们下地狱 |
[38:01] | I mean, since when is protecting magical creatures, | 从什么时候开始 保护魔法生物 |
[38:03] | things that shouldn’t even be in our world in the first place, | 那些原本不应该存在于我们的世界的东西 |
[38:04] | more important than protecting me? | 变得比保护我更重要了 |
[38:07] | When have you become so callous | 你从什么时候开始变得 |
[38:09] | about the prisoners in your care? | 对你看管下的犯人如此麻木无情 |
[38:10] | My priority is to protect history, Sara– | 我的首要任务是保护历史 莎拉 |
[38:14] | human history. | 人类的历史 |
[38:16] | If Hank has to experiment on a few creatures | 如果汉克需要在几个魔法生物身上做实验 |
[38:18] | to try to find a better way to fight them, then so be it. | 去找到对付他们的更好方法 那只能如此 |
[38:21] | Ava, you do not believe that. | 艾娃 你不信这一套 |
[38:24] | Come on, I know you. | 我了解你 |
[38:26] | You’re not like Hank. | 你和汉克不一样 |
[38:27] | This is your Bureau, | 这是你的时间调查局 |
[38:28] | and he’s doing something twisted with it. | 而汉克正在利用它做一些扭曲的事情 |
[38:31] | You don’t understand how any of this works. | 你根本不明白这一切是如何运作的 |
[38:32] | No, Hank is the reason that this Bureau is here. | 因为有汉克 时间调查局才存在 |
[38:34] | If we piss him off, it all goes away. | 如果我们惹恼了他 这一切就都不会存在了 |
[38:36] | Think of how many people, how many human people | 如果那样 想想会有多少人 |
[38:38] | would get hurt if that happened. | 多少真正的人类会受到伤害 |
[38:39] | – Well, he can’t shut us down. – Oh, my God, Sara. | -他不能终止我们 -我的天 莎拉 |
[38:43] | Everything is not about you. Do you understand? | 不是所有事情都以你为中心的 你明白吗 |
[38:45] | You’re asking me to risk everything–for what? | 你要我冒险放弃一切 为了什么呢 |
[38:48] | For some conspiracy theory? For a bunch of monsters? | 为了某个阴谋论吗 为了一群怪物吗 |
[38:51] | – I– – For me. | -我… -为了我 |
[38:57] | Well, I’ve already given you | 我能为你做的 |
[38:58] | everything I have to give, so… | 都已经做了 所以… |
[39:03] | Today I asked you for one thing. | 今天我就求你一件事 |
[39:05] | – Ava, don’t do this. – Just go. | -艾娃 别这样 -你走吧 |
[39:11] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[39:30] | Well, Konane, it’s time for our new adventure. | 科南 是时候开始新的旅程了 |
[39:49] | Konane, I, um… | 科南 我… |
[39:53] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:56] | I want to live in your world. | 我想生活在你的世界里 |
[39:58] | I mean, look at it. | 你看 |
[40:02] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[40:05] | But I don’t belong there. | 但是我不属于那里 |
[40:10] | If I went, I’d just be running away from my world, | 如果我去了 我就会远离自己的世界 |
[40:13] | and that’s not the right reason to leave everything behind. | 那不是正确的理由去抛下一切 |
[40:40] | You murdered him. | 你杀了他 |
[40:41] | Step away from the creature, miss. | 从那生物身边走开 女士 |
[40:43] | – No. – I said step away. | -不 -我说让你让开 |
[40:51] | You murdered him! | 你杀了他 |
[41:53] | You are right. | 你是对的 |
[41:55] | There is no such thing as “Happily ever after”. | “从此幸福地生活在一起”根本不存在 |