Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] An unknown number of other dangerous magical beings 数不清的其他危险魔法生物
[00:05] got spat out across the timeline 全都分散在整个时间线上
[00:07] and now must be sent to hell. 现在必须把它们送回地狱去
[00:09] Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart. 你变形的日子结束了 宝贝
[00:12] No! 不
[00:13] Is that a Kaupe? 那是个恶魂吗
[00:14] This is a prison, Mona. 这里是监狱 蒙娜
[00:15] And they are our prisoners. 那些是我们的囚犯
[00:17] Not our friends. 不是我们的朋友
[00:18] People around me get hurt, killed, 我周围的人会受到伤害 丢了性命
[00:20] or far, far worse. 或者比这更惨
[00:21] But you can’t mess with your past. 但是你不能扰乱自己的过去
[00:23] Dez. 戴兹
[00:32] 皇 家 路
[00:39] Order up. 上菜了
[00:42] Next one. 再来一杯
[01:01] Wake up, John-O. 醒醒 约翰
[01:03] Piss off, will you? 滚开 行吗
[01:05] Oh, not today, you lying geezer! 不行 你这个老骗子
[01:15] What the… 怎么
[01:16] Now, you said that my shapeshifting days were over. 你说我再也不能变形了
[01:19] You call that abomination shapeshifting, do you? 你刚才那个怪样子是变形吗
[01:21] Well, if I can shift at all, 只要我还能变
[01:22] that means that your spell is reversible. 就说明你的咒语是可逆的
[01:24] You see, that’s where you’re wrong, sweetheart. 宝贝 你错了
[01:27] There’s no taking it back. 咒语不可更改
[01:28] Smart man like you, John-O, 约翰 你这么聪明的人
[01:29] you can figure it out. 你能想办法
[01:32] Mortal life is full of disappointments. 凡人生活尽是不如意
[01:35] Best get used to it, love. 习惯就好 亲爱的
[01:38] It’s all right. 没关系
[01:40] That’s all right. 不要紧
[01:42] You know how I survived in the prison dimension? 你知道我在监狱里是怎么活下来的吗
[01:45] Trading favors. 互惠互利
[01:48] Now, sooner or later, you’re gonna need something from me. 迟早 你会需要我帮忙
[01:52] Then we’ll talk, chum. 那再说吧 伙计
[02:00] Thanks for staying at my place this time. 谢谢你这次来我这过夜
[02:02] Oh, I love sleeping next to you. 我喜欢睡在你旁边
[02:03] I just wish that your place didn’t mean 我只是希望来你这里
[02:05] sharing a bathroom with… 不需要共用洗手间
[02:07] Beer. 啤酒
[02:08] Yes, Garima. Beer. 是的 格里玛 啤酒
[02:10] It’s the only word Rory taught her. 罗里只教了她这一个词
[02:12] Wait, Rory’s still using Brigid’s diary? 等等 罗里还在用圣布丽姬的日记吗
[02:13] That thing is an ancient magical artifact. 那是件魔法文物
[02:15] Yeah, but it keeps him happy. 是的 但是那能让罗里开心
[02:17] Sara, be reasonable. 莎拉 理智一点
[02:19] You can’t let Rory keep the diary. 你不能让罗里拿着那本日记
[02:21] I see you’ve met Garima. 你见过格里玛了
[02:23] What she lacks in vocabulary 她以人格魅力
[02:24] she makes up for in personality. 来弥补缺失的词汇
[02:26] And everyone knows that a happy Mick 大家都知道开心的米克
[02:28] is better for the entire ship. 对整艘船的人都好
[02:34] – Killer ‘stache. – Interesting. -迷人的胡子 -有意思
[02:37] You think? 你们也觉得吧
[02:37] I had Gideon stimulate my hair follicles 我让吉迪恩刺激我的毛囊
[02:39] to grow it overnight. 以一夜长出胡须
[02:41] I read in one of Nora’s letters 我在诺拉的一封信里读到
[02:42] that she had a thing for mustaches, so I… 她很喜欢胡须 所以
[02:44] Sorry, but how are we all being so blasé about the diary? 等等 你们怎么对日记都不感兴趣了
[02:48] What if Rory goes from writing sci-fi to horror? 要是罗里不写科幻改写恐怖故事了怎么办
[02:51] Do you want killer clowns running around the ship? 你们想要杀人小丑在飞船上到处跑吗
[02:52] The only killer on this ship 这船上唯一可以杀人的
[02:54] is the amount of sugar in this cereal. 是这甜麦圈的含糖量
[02:56] “Big Easy-O’s”? “大快活甜麦圈”
[02:58] They taste like beignets. 它们吃起来像法式炸糕
[02:59] So sweet it makes your lips pucker. 甜得能让嘴唇发皱
[03:03] There’s a quiz on the back. 背后有个小测试
[03:04] Who is the most prolific serial killer in the United States? 美国最”高产”的连环杀手是谁
[03:08] Ted Bundy. 泰德·邦迪
[03:09] Although in my opinion John Wayne Gacy 不过我认为约翰·韦恩·盖西
[03:11] had way more victims than he confessed. 杀的人远比他承认的要多
[03:15] What? 怎么了
[03:16] Everyone has their hobbies. 每个人都有自己的爱好
[03:17] Well, sorry, Ava, but according to 抱歉 艾娃 根据这个
[03:19] this not-so-kid-friendly cereal, 少儿不宜的甜麦圈
[03:22] is answer is New Orleans’ own Marie Laveau. 答案是新奥尔良的玛利亚·拉沃
[03:25] What? 什么
[03:29] A high-profile female serial killer? 一个有名的女连环杀手
[03:30] No, I would have heard of her. 如果有这个人 我肯定听说过
[03:32] The box is wrong. 盒子错了
[03:34] Unless… 除非
[03:36] Gideon? 吉迪恩
[03:37] You are correct, Captain. 船长 你是对的
[03:38] It appears a fugitive is on the loose 看起来在1856年的新奥尔良
[03:39] in New Orleans in 1856. 有个逃犯逍遥法外
[03:41] According to local lore, 根据当地的传说
[03:42] there were a series of murders 有一系列谋杀
[03:44] perpetrated by a criminal who could walk through walls. 是一个可以穿墙的罪犯所为
[03:46] Sounds like we’re going mindhunting in the Big Easy. 看起来我们要去”大快活”搜寻恶灵了
[03:49] Gideon, plot a course. 吉迪恩 设定航线
[04:19] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[04:21] You just ran into my car, earmuffs. 你撞到我的车了 戴耳罩的
[04:24] But your car– 但是你的车
[04:26] This scratch will easily cost you a couple hundos. 补这个划痕你至少要掏几百块
[04:28] You want me to pay for it? 你还要我付钱
[04:30] Yes. 没错
[04:33] No worries, sir. 不必担心 先生
[04:35] I can have the money tomorrow. 我明天就拿给你
[04:37] They really need to stop giving delivery girls drive-ons. 他们真不应该允许外卖女孩驾驶
[04:41] I’m actually Assistant Coordinator of Creature Upkeep. 我是生物维护助理协调员
[04:57] Ahoy, matey. 你好啊 小伙伴
[05:00] It seem to be pirate day once again, ya scurvy wench. 你这个坏女巫 今天又调皮了
[05:05] Don’t be late again 别再迟到了
[05:06] or Ava will give you another peg leg. 不然艾娃会把你另一条腿也打残
[05:09] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -好的
[05:12] Hey, Catch-a-Predator, what was that? 变态 你在干嘛
[05:14] Well, that, my fellow rebound artist, was flirting. 复合大师 我那是在调情
[05:18] Oh, Gary. That was not flirting. No. 盖瑞 那不是调情
[05:21] What do you mean? I mean, I made extended eye contact, 你什么意思 我和她目光接触
[05:22] picked up on some personal information, 聊了一些私人话题
[05:24] and then I negged her. 还吐槽了她
[05:25] All right, don’t tell me you’re falling for this, like, 别跟我说你信这一套
[05:27] Neanderthal misogynistic dating advice. 尼安德特人直男癌式的泡妞指南
[05:29] You’re a modern man surfing the sexual spectrum. 你是一个苦恼于两性关系的现代男人
[05:32] Just be cool and ask her out. 爽快点 直接约她
[05:35] Or, and I’m just spitballing here, 或者 我就信口胡说了
[05:39] you can ask her out for me. 你帮我约她出来
[05:41] This isn’t high school. 这又不是在高中
[05:46] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[05:48] High school’s a bit of a trigger word for me. 提到”高中”就勾起我的噩梦
[05:51] Wow. You are really broken. 你确实是心理创伤了
[05:53] Okay, look, I will… 这样吧 我会
[05:57] I’m not gonna ask her out. 我不会约她出来
[05:58] But I will do some recon. 不过我会去打探些消息
[06:01] You’ll be my time-bro wingman? 你会做我的时间兄弟泡妞搭档吗
[06:02] See, you do things like that, 你老是做这种事
[06:04] and it makes it very hard to help you, Gary. 想要帮你可不容易 盖瑞
[06:06] All right, Legends. 好了 传奇们
[06:07] Next stop, “N’awlins.” 下一站”星噢尔良”
[06:09] We have a Fugitive serial killer, and it’s a weird one. 我们有个连环杀手逃亡者 还是个怪咖
[06:12] Yeah, it says here that all of the victims 是啊 这里说所有的受害者
[06:13] were wealthy blonde ladies 都是金发富婆
[06:15] stabbed to death inside their locked bedrooms. 在反锁的卧室里被捅死
[06:18] Spooky. 真吓人
[06:18] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等下 等下 等下
[06:19] Blondes killed in locked rooms. 金发富婆在反锁的室内被杀
[06:21] That’s the MO of Mike the Spike. 这是尖刺麦克的手法
[06:23] Am I gonna find a murder board in your closet? 我会不会在你衣柜里找到谋杀线索板
[06:25] New Orleans is a crap town. 新奥尔良是个烂城
[06:26] Although anything’s better than that tush tickler. 不过什么都比你那烦人玩意强
[06:29] This? 这个吗
[06:30] Well, the cops pinned it 警察认定是
[06:31] on voodoo priestess Marie Laveau, 巫毒女祭司玛利亚·拉沃
[06:33] one of the only women of color with power living in 1856. 生活在1856年唯一有法力的有色人种女性
[06:37] Surprise, surprise. 震惊啊 震惊
[06:38] You stole my diary, weasel. 你偷了我的日记 黄鼠狼
[06:39] Oh, you mean the one that you nicked from my trunk? 你是说你从我箱子里顺走的那个吗
[06:42] That one, eh? 是那一个对吧
[06:43] Gentlemen. Gentlemen, gentlemen. 先生们 先生们 先生们
[06:45] I “Mustache” you both to calm down. 我”以胡子名义”请你们冷静下
[06:47] Get out of my way, 别挡着我
[06:48] otherwise I’ll knock that fur ball off your lip. 不然我就把你嘴上那撇毛打掉
[06:50] I confiscated the diary. 我没收了日记
[06:51] It’s Time Bureau property now. 现在是时间调查局的财产了
[06:53] Don’t worry, Rory. 别担心 罗里
[06:54] Garima will always be right where she belongs. 格里玛会永远在她所属的地方
[06:56] In your imagination. 你的想象里
[06:58] Garima… 格里玛
[07:00] Rory, look. 罗里 听着
[07:02] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:03] Ava was just doing her job, 艾娃只是在做本职工作
[07:06] which is exactly what the rest of us need to do. 也正是我们其他人应该学习的
[07:09] Ray, Mick, we’re gonna protect the Fugitive’s first victim, 雷和米克 我们保护首个被逃亡者杀害的人
[07:12] Miss Didi Charbonnet. 狄迪·萧伯纳女士
[07:13] She’s hosting a party this afternoon. 她今天下午要办一个派对
[07:15] John, I need you to talk to Laveau. 约翰 我需要你去和拉沃聊聊
[07:17] Find out how she’s mixed up in all this. 查出她是怎么卷入这一切的
[07:18] – I’ll go with him. – Yeah. -我和他一起去 -好
[07:20] I love me some voodoo. 我可喜欢巫毒了
[07:22] Great. Zari, you’re on their mission. 很好 扎莉 你跟他们出任务
[07:24] You can just say the B-team. 你直接说二队就行了
[07:25] No, there’s no… 不 这里没有
[07:27] There’s no such thing as B-team. 这里没有所谓的二队
[07:30] But there is such thing as an A-team. 但是却有所谓的一队
[07:32] Laissez les bons temps rouler! 让好时光开始吧
[07:34] 新奥尔良 1856年
[07:44] Belles calas, toutes chaudes! 漂亮的头巾 大热门
[07:46] Wow, this doesn’t even look like America. 这里根本不像是美国啊
[07:48] Oh, it’s not. 确实不是
[07:49] This is New Orleans, baby. 这里可是新奥尔良 宝贝
[07:52] You’ve been here before? 你之前来过这里吗
[07:53] After London, best city in the world. 继伦敦之后 世上最棒的城市
[07:56] I mean, just look at this hodgepodge of humanity. 看看这人类的大染缸吧
[07:59] It’s the perfect place to pick a face 这里正适合随便选张脸
[08:00] and just have some fun. 然后尽情放纵
[08:11] John? 约翰
[08:14] You okay? 你还好吗
[08:15] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just, uh… 没事没事 就只是…
[08:17] This city just brings back memories, is all. 这城市激起了一些回忆 仅此而已
[08:35] Monsieur Constantine. 康斯坦丁先生
[08:37] Would you come with me, please? 你能跟我来一下吗
[08:40] Yeah, I’m not really in the habit 我可不习惯就这样
[08:41] of going home with strangers, mate. 跟着陌生人回家 伙计
[08:43] At least not recently. 最起码最近不是了
[08:49] Not again. 不会又来了吧
[09:01] Oh, what… 什么
[09:03] Oh, no. 不好
[09:05] This is not good. 这可不好
[09:10] Bloody New Orleans! 该死的新奥尔良
[09:20] Ah, Priestess Laveau. 拉沃女祭司
[09:22] Oh, cheers, love. 你好 亲爱的
[09:23] You saved me the trouble of finding you. 你让我省了去找你的麻烦
[09:25] That was a little bit theatrical, 这搞得有点太夸张了
[09:27] to be honest with you, but then again, 说实话 不过
[09:28] I do appreciate a flair for the dramatic. 我确实喜欢来一点戏剧性
[09:31] Arretez. 停下
[09:35] You have something of mine. 你有属于我的东西
[09:37] Oh, I have no idea what you’re on about. 我不知道你在说什么
[09:40] I felt its presence as soon as you arrived in New Orleans. 你一到达新奥尔良我就感觉到了
[09:45] This medallion honors Saint Marron, 这枚勋章是纪念圣马龙的
[09:48] the patron saint of runaway slaves. 逃跑奴隶们的守护神
[09:51] Now, what do you know about bondage, mon cher? 现在 你对束缚有什么了解吗 亲爱的
[09:57] Buy me a pint at the local pub, 在本地酒吧给我买杯酒
[09:59] and I’ll tell you all about it, love. 我可以告诉你很多 亲爱的
[10:01] You don’t have to say a thing. 你什么都不需要说
[10:07] I am back, and it is time 我回来了 这一次
[10:09] for me to cook you breakfast. 轮到我来为你做早餐了
[10:11] One full English coming up. 英式早餐全餐马上来
[10:13] Hey, Johnny. 早啊 约翰
[10:19] Dez, you, uh… 戴兹 你…
[10:21] you have to leave town. 你需要离开这里
[10:22] This thing that’s after me, 追我的这个东西
[10:25] it’s no ordinary demon. 不是普通的恶魔
[10:27] This medallion has been in my family for generations. 这勋章在我家里传了好几代
[10:30] It’s imbued with a protection spell. 上边附满了保护咒语
[10:33] Take it, Johnny. 拿去吧 约翰
[10:35] As long as you promise 只要你保证
[10:37] to leave town. 会离开这里
[10:40] It’s just until I get this mess sorted out, all right? 只要等到我把这里的麻烦解决掉 好吗
[10:43] All right. All right. 好的 好的
[10:50] My great-great-grandson. 我的曾曾孙
[10:53] He must have loved you to give you my medallion. 他一定很爱你才会给你这勋章
[10:57] Did you love him? 你爱他吗
[11:07] Does anyone have eyes on the Fugitive’s first victim? 有人看到逃亡者的首个受害者了吗
[11:11] Annoying blonde on the middle. 中间那个烦人金发女
[11:12] That’s Didi Charbonnet. 那就是狄迪·萧伯纳
[11:15] Good. Stay with her. 很好 盯住她
[11:18] According to Gideon, 吉迪恩说
[11:19] the murder is going to happen within the hour. 谋杀会在一小时内发生
[11:21] What kind of Fugitive stabs a woman? 哪个逃亡者会跑去捅女人
[11:24] I know a woman I could stab. 我倒是有个想捅死的女人
[11:26] Rhymes with Shava. 和莎娃同尾韵
[11:28] Rory, play nice. 罗里 别惹事
[11:29] Don’t worry, I can handle myself against the cretin. 别担心 我知道怎么对抗白痴
[11:32] Whatever, man-pants. 随你便 男人裤
[11:35] Look, I know you’re mad at Ava right now, 我知道你现在很生艾娃的气
[11:37] but she’s right. 但她是对的
[11:38] The diary is not a toy. 那日记不是玩具
[11:39] Garima helped me write. 格里玛能帮我写作
[11:40] Would you just try to be nice to her, please? 你能对她好一点吗 求你了
[11:43] For me? 为了我
[11:46] Guys, keep an eye on the creepy ginger by the door. 各位 注意下门口猥琐的红发人
[11:51] Copy that. 收到
[11:52] We have a possible Fugitive alert. 发现疑似逃亡者的信号
[12:02] Gideon, we can’t find John, and he’s not on comms. 吉迪恩 找不到约翰 也联系不上他
[12:05] Mr. Constantine has refused to wear his communications device. 康斯坦丁先生拒绝戴通讯装置
[12:08] Stupid blighter. 真是个蠢货
[12:09] However, Captain Lance requested I fabricate a tracker 但兰斯船长要我在他每条内裤里
[12:12] in every pair of his undershorts. 都装上了追踪器
[12:13] That cheeky little minx. 真是个狡猾的小姑娘
[12:15] Okay, great. 好了
[12:16] As soon as you trace him, send us his location. 一追查到他 就把定位发过来
[12:20] Tell me what happened to my Desmond. 我的戴兹蒙德怎么了
[12:22] A demon. 恶魔
[12:24] Neron. 尼禄
[12:27] Dez was collateral damage. 戴兹是间接受害者
[12:29] Just go ahead and curse me, all right? 快诅咒我吧
[12:31] ‘Cause I bloody deserve it. 因为我罪有应得
[12:33] Why would I curse the man 我为什么要诅咒
[12:34] who could save the last of my line? 能拯救我最后一支血脉的人呢
[12:36] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[12:38] Dez is gone. 戴兹不在了
[12:40] No amount of magic can bring him back. 没有魔法可以救回他
[12:44] Save my kin. 救回我的血脉
[12:48] Let him go! 放了他
[12:49] Hey, hey, that’s a nice rescue, loves, 来得很及时 亲爱的们
[12:51] but, uh, Priestess Laveau and I were just, uh, 我和女祭司拉沃刚刚
[12:54] just having a little chat, weren’t we? 正聊得兴起呢 是吧
[12:55] Now to our business. 说正事吧
[12:58] Have you sensed any other magic in your city 你有察觉到城里的魔法吗
[12:59] besides my own and theirs? 除了我和她们的魔法
[13:01] I’ve sensed a spirit. A Dybbuk. 我察觉到了一个鬼魂 一个恶灵
[13:05] And, like you, from another time. 和你一样 来自不同的时代
[13:07] What’s a Dybbuk? 恶灵是什么
[13:08] It’s the dislocated soul of a dead person. 是死者漂泊无依的灵魂
[13:10] Someone so wicked that their spirit never crossed over. 是极恶之人无法超度的灵魂
[13:13] Sara? I don’t think he’s a Fugitive. 莎拉 我觉得他不是逃亡者
[13:15] I think this guy’s just looking for the bathroom. 我想这人只是在找厕所
[13:42] What’s going on? 怎么了
[13:44] This doll… 这个玩偶
[13:46] is going to kill my mama. 要杀了我妈妈
[13:51] This doll? 这个玩偶
[13:55] Sara, is it possible 莎拉 有没有可能
[13:57] that our Fugitive killer is a possessed doll? 逃亡者杀手是个被附身的玩偶
[13:59] Horror Movie 101. 恐怖电影入门
[14:02] Well, hello, dolly. 你好 小玩偶
[14:12] Wrong doll, ya dick! 找错玩偶了 混蛋
[14:15] Well, we’d best be going, then. 我们得赶紧走了
[14:17] If we don’t catch this Dybbuk 如果抓不住恶灵
[14:18] then the good people of New Orleans 新奥尔良的好人们就会
[14:20] will blame you for its mayhem. 把它造成的骚乱怪到你头上
[14:21] I believe… 我想
[14:24] this belongs to you, Monsieur Constantine. 这个是你的 康斯坦丁先生
[14:32] Guys, this Fugitive we’re looking for is an evil spirit. 各位 我们要找的逃亡者是一个邪灵
[14:36] Crap. 惨了
[14:37] Damn it, Ray, where the hell are you? 该死 雷 你在哪里
[14:44] Ray? 雷
[14:50] What happened? 怎么了
[14:56] Sara, any sign of the Fugitive? 莎拉 有发现逃亡者吗
[14:58] I think we may have a Chucky situation here. 我们好像遇到鬼娃恰吉了
[15:02] What does that mean? 什么意思
[15:03] I reckon the Dybbuk is in a doll. 应该是说恶灵是个玩偶
[15:05] Rory, Ava, Sara needs backup. 罗里 艾娃 去支援莎拉
[15:07] A word. 有话跟你说
[15:08] I’m all ears. 洗耳恭听
[15:10] You, uh, still want your powers back, yeah? 你还是想找回法力 对吧
[15:13] Come on then. 那跟我来
[15:16] All right. Come on, big guy. 好了 起来 大块头
[15:18] Sara… 莎拉
[15:19] Oh, I had the weirdest dream. 我做了个超诡异的梦
[15:21] I dreamed that I was attacked by a…doll! 我梦到被一个玩偶袭击
[15:28] I’m gonna kill you, Goldilocks! 我要杀了你 金发妞
[15:42] You’re late. 你来晚了
[15:47] Still moving. Kill it! 还在动 干掉
[15:48] No, no, no, no, no. 别别别
[15:50] We need to question it and find out if it’s really Mike the Spike. 我们得审问它 看是不是真正的尖刺麦克
[15:53] Who are you? 你是谁
[15:55] Your worst nightmare. 你最可怕的噩梦
[16:11] Aloha. I brought you some meat. 你好 我带了些肉给你
[16:21] My cut. 这个破洞啊
[16:23] I stupidly ran my bike straight into this guy’s car door. 我很蠢地骑着自行车撞上了别人的车门
[16:27] No. 不
[16:28] No, he didn’t look before he opened the car door. 没 他开门时没观察周围
[16:32] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[16:33] I shouldn’t have to pay, but… 我不该赔钱的 但是
[16:35] I don’t want to lose the world’s best job. 我不想丢了世上最好的工作
[16:40] You’re a really good listener, you know that? 你真的很擅长倾听 知道吗
[16:48] What happened? 怎么了
[16:58] Did someone hurt you? 有人伤害你了吗
[17:13] So how does helping you make me a shapeshifter again? 我帮你怎么会让我还是变形者
[17:15] Well, it’s simple, really. 其实很简单
[17:16] If I never meet Desmond, 如果我没遇到戴兹蒙德
[17:18] then this demon scum that’s after me doesn’t hurt him, 冲我来的恶魔就伤害不到他
[17:21] which means that my guilt-ridden ass 意味着我不会怀着愧疚
[17:22] never joins the Legends and doesn’t turn up to London 加入传奇们 就不会跑到伦敦
[17:24] to give you a magical lobotomy. 给你用魔法做额叶切除
[17:25] – Now– – Simple. -现在 -是很简单啊
[17:26] Now, the me from five months ago 五个月前的我
[17:29] is having a drink in there. 正在那里喝酒
[17:30] Now, I’ll recognize you as Amaya. 我会认出你是阿玛雅
[17:31] All you have to do is play the part, all right? 扮演好你的角色 行吗
[17:34] American accent, stick up my bum, 美国腔 严格要求
[17:36] and in love with Nate. 爱着内特
[17:36] Do me a favor, just– 帮个忙
[17:38] make sure I get out of there before I meet Dez, all right? 一定要让我在遇到戴兹前离开那里 好吗
[17:40] – All right. – Okay. -好 -好
[17:41] I’ll meet you back on the jumpship, John-O. 在逃生舰等你 小约翰
[17:44] All right, Charlie-O. 好 小查莉
[17:46] Good luck. 好运
[17:53] John? 约翰
[17:55] As I live and breathe. 真没想到
[17:55] Amaya. 阿玛雅
[17:57] – Nice bonnet, love. – Thank you. -发型很帅啊 亲爱的 -谢了
[17:59] Last I heard you were in, uh, Zambesi. 上次听说你还在赞比西
[18:02] So where’s Nate and the rest of the crew, then? 内特和其他人在哪
[18:04] Oh, Nate, my boyfriend. 内特 我男友
[18:05] And my crazy gang of best friends. 还有我那群疯狂的死党
[18:08] Oh, it is such a long story. 说来话长了
[18:10] – Right. – But a really good one. -好吧 -但很精彩
[18:11] How about I tell you all about it 不如边喝霞多丽
[18:13] over a glass of chardonnay? 边跟你讲吧
[18:14] Chardonnay, eh? 霞多丽啊
[18:16] All right, barkeep! 好 酒保
[18:17] Uh, no, no, not here. 不在这里喝
[18:18] I–I know a better place. 我知道个更棒的地方
[18:20] All right, well, you owe me dinner. 那好 你欠我一顿晚饭
[18:22] That is a fair price. 没问题
[18:24] All right, go on. 好 走
[18:27] Order up! 上菜了
[18:36] Hey, Mona. 蒙娜
[18:37] How’s life? Liking the Time Bureau? 最近怎么样 喜欢时间调查局吗
[18:39] Settling in? Dating anyone? 习惯吗 有和人约会吗
[18:41] Uh, good, great, yes. 很好 很不错
[18:45] I mean, there is someone. 是有心仪的人
[18:48] Lay it on Nate. 跟内特说说
[18:50] I think it might be inappropriate. 我觉得这可能不太合规矩
[18:52] ‘Cause I work here. 因为我在这里上班
[18:53] And he’s here too? 他也在这里吗
[18:56] Exactly. 没错
[18:58] Yeah, I think I know who you’re talking about, 我想我知道你说的是谁
[19:00] and trust me, he has a crush on you too. 相信我 他对你也有意思
[19:02] He does? 是吗
[19:04] I swore I was just imagining it. 我一直觉得是我想多了
[19:07] We don’t even, like, speak the same language. 我们的交流方式都不在一条线上
[19:10] Well, he does have a unique way of expressing himself. 他的自我表达的方式确实很独特
[19:15] I’m afraid people would think it was weird. 我恐怕大家会觉得很奇怪
[19:17] I mean, that hair. 那种发型
[19:18] Well, he just needs the right product. 他只是需要正确的美发产品
[19:21] What about the man meat? 那关于肉棒的事呢
[19:25] Um, well, what– what about it? 那个怎么了
[19:27] I think he’s, you know… 我觉得他 你知道的
[19:30] had some. 吃过一些
[19:31] It wouldn’t surprise me. 我觉得很正常啊
[19:32] I mean, it’s 2018. I don’t judge. 现在是2018年 我不带有色眼光看人
[19:35] Mm, I should probably forget about it. 我觉得还是算了吧
[19:38] No. Carpe datum. 别啊 把握时机
[19:40] What do you got to lose? 你有什么损失呢
[19:41] My job. 我的工作
[19:42] I will make sure you’re not fired for following your heart. 我保证他们不会因为你追寻内心而开除你
[19:46] Okay. I’ll do it. 好吧 我会去做
[19:49] I’m gonna let him know how I feel. 我要让他知道我的感受
[19:55] One thing I learned from the Chucky movies 我在《鬼娃恰吉》电影中学到的一件事
[19:56] is the doll always comes back. 就是鬼娃娃总是阴魂不散
[20:00] Gideon, how’s the timeline? 吉迪恩 时间线怎么样了
[20:01] History is on track, 历史恢复正轨
[20:02] and Marie Laveau lived a long and celebrated life, 玛利亚·拉沃一生长寿 名扬天下
[20:05] inspiring an Emmy-nominated portrayal 激发了获得艾美奖提名的演出
[20:06] by Angela Bassett. 扮演者安吉拉·贝塞特
[20:07] See? Rory killed the Dybbuk. 看到没 罗里干掉了恶灵
[20:09] Which is unfortunate 真是倒霉
[20:10] because now I have to explain to Mr. Heywood 因为我现在必须向海伍德先生解释
[20:12] why I’m bringing him a seared doll 为什么我带回给他的是烧焦娃娃
[20:14] instead of a magical creature. 而不是魔法生物
[20:15] Well, at least we get to find out why they call it the Big Easy. 至少我们知道了人们为什么叫这里”大快活”
[20:20] Did you happen to notice that Rory robbed that party blind? 你有没有注意到罗里在晚宴上瞎抢东西
[20:23] I believe it. 这我相信
[20:24] I don’t understand why you enable his bad behavior. 我不明白你为什么纵容他这种恶劣行径
[20:26] At the Bureau, we would fire people for lesser offenses. 在局里 就算是轻微犯罪也要解雇的
[20:29] Well, at the Bureau, 在局里
[20:31] you don’t have to eat, drink, and sleep with your team. 你不必吃 不必喝 也不必和队员一起睡
[20:34] Point taken. 我懂你的意思
[20:34] It’s just… this is supposed to be 只是行动应该
[20:36] a professional operation, babe. 专业一点 宝贝
[20:38] Look, deep down, Rory’s a good guy. 你看 在心底 罗里是个好人
[20:40] And, honestly, a friend. 而且说实话 是个朋友
[20:41] I get it. 我懂
[20:42] You run your team, I’ll run mine. 你我各自负责自己的团队
[20:44] – Thank you. – Speaking of, I should get back to the Bureau. -谢谢 -说到这个 我应该回局里一趟
[20:47] How ’bout you stay for dinner? 你留下来吃晚饭怎么样
[20:50] I could use a shower. 我可以洗个澡
[20:53] It’s not like that thing’s going anywhere. 反正这东西又不会跑
[21:16] So? When are these changes to history gonna set in? 那这些历史的改变什么时候会开始
[21:18] ‘Cause you know I’ve got some big plans. 因为我有几个大计划
[21:20] I’m actually thinking of Vegas first. 我在想先去去拉斯维加斯
[21:22] Well, time takes a moment to cement, 时间线需要时间来巩固
[21:24] or so I’m told enough by Sara. 这个莎拉和我说得够多的了
[21:25] But don’t worry, love, 但是别担心 亲爱的
[21:27] we’ll have you shapeshifting again in no time. 我们很快会再让你变身的
[21:46] John-O? You all good? 约翰 你没事吧
[21:49] We stopped me from meeting Dez tonight, 今晚我们阻止了我遇到戴兹
[21:51] but now I meet him a few days later instead. 但是几天后我还是会遇到他
[21:53] We have to go back. 我们得回去
[21:54] I’m afraid returning to New Orleans 我恐怕回到新奥尔良
[21:55] is impossible, Mr. Constantine. 是不可能的 康斯坦丁先生
[21:57] And why is that? 为什么
[21:59] Because I know you two are up to something. 因为我知道你们俩在计划些什么
[22:01] And as much as I hate babysitting, 虽然我讨厌看管人
[22:03] I hate being played even more. 但我更讨厌有人耍我
[22:05] Gideon, bring them back to the Waverider. 吉迪恩 把他们带回乘波号
[22:07] They have some serious explaining to do. 他们需要好好地解释一番
[22:19] Here’s one thing you need to understand, 有一件事你要明白
[22:22] is that I don’t go in for all that love crap. 我是不会陷入爱河什么的
[22:24] Romance is for little girls crying into their pillows, 只有小女生才为浪漫爱情在枕头上哭泣
[22:27] not for the devious tosser like me who knows the score. 而像我这种知情的狡猾之人是不会这样的
[22:31] But then… 但是
[22:33] six months ago, I met him. 六个月前 我遇到了他
[22:36] Desmond. 德斯蒙德
[22:39] And that first night was like a second line 第一晚就像是游行乐队一样
[22:42] had marched into my useless heart 闯入了我冷漠枯竭的心
[22:43] and breathed some life into it again. 令它又再次拥有的活力
[22:47] Desmond knew who I was, 德斯蒙德知道我的身份
[22:48] exactly what I’d done, and… 我做过的事 但是
[22:50] he didn’t care. 他不在乎
[22:52] So I was all in. 所以我全身心投入
[22:53] Rented an apartment. 租了一间公寓
[22:55] And then this demon shows up. 然后这个恶魔出现了
[22:59] Neron. 尼禄
[23:01] Wanted me to help him usurp the triumvirate ruling hell. 想我帮他夺取三巨头掌管的地狱
[23:04] Well, he must have had something on you to expect that. 他肯定是有你的把柄才会提出这种要求吧
[23:07] The deed to my soul. 我的灵魂契约
[23:09] When I die, the bastard owns me. 等我死了 那混蛋就能掌控我了
[23:12] And he’s already worked out lots of… 他已经想出了很多
[23:15] excruciating torments for yours truly in the inferno. 在地狱里折磨我的招术
[23:19] So, naturally, I told Neron to piss off. 所以我理所当然地叫尼禄滚蛋
[23:21] Naturally. 理所当然
[23:23] I begged Dez to run. 我求戴兹快逃
[23:26] I knew that Neron would use him against me. 我知道尼禄会利用他来对付我
[23:32] Johnny? 约翰
[23:43] The bloody fool didn’t listen. 那傻瓜不听我的话
[23:46] So Neron… 所以因为我
[23:48] dragged Dez to hell because of me. 尼禄把戴兹拖进了地狱
[23:52] I didn’t think there was a way I could save him. 当时我想不出办法救他
[23:54] That’s the thing about time travel, right? 这就是时间旅行的好处
[23:56] There’s always a way. 总是会有解决办法
[23:59] I joined the Legends thinking I could outrun my guilt, 我加入传奇 以为我可以逃避我的内疚
[24:02] but being back in New Orleans, I realize… 但是回到新奥尔良 我才发现
[24:05] I was just taking the coward’s way out. 我只是像懦夫一样在逃避
[24:09] So I had to save him. 所以我必须要救他
[24:12] So. 那么
[24:13] Now that you, uh, know what we was up to, 你现在知道我们的计划了
[24:15] do you mind explaining why it didn’t work? 要不要解释一下为什么改变不了呢
[24:18] Some points in history are fixed. 历史的一些时间点是无法改变的
[24:20] Maybe John and Desmond were supposed to meet. 也许约翰和德斯蒙德注定要相遇
[24:25] Look, I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:27] I’m gonna do everything I can 我会尽全力找到空子
[24:29] to find a loophole to save Desmond 既能拯救德斯蒙德
[24:31] and keep history intact. 又能保持历史的完整性
[24:34] You do that, love. 去做吧 亲爱的
[24:53] I know. 我知道
[24:54] An unscheduled visit. 现在不是探视时间
[24:57] It’s good to see you too. 我也很高兴能见到你
[25:01] I brought you something. 我带了东西给你
[25:09] “O–o mona… 我叫
[25:12] ko’u inoa Mona.” 我叫蒙娜
[25:19] O wai kou inoa? 你叫什么
[25:24] Konane. 科南
[25:27] Konane. 科南
[25:32] “Shining like the moon.” “像月亮一样闪耀”
[25:35] That’s a really pretty name. 真是个美丽的名字
[25:44] Mona. 蒙娜
[25:48] Yep. Yep. 对 对
[25:51] That’s me. 是我
[25:57] E holo a huna! [夏威夷语]
[25:58] A huna! [夏威夷语]
[26:00] Well, “A huna”… “啊胡娜”
[26:02] “Run and hide.” “快藏起来”
[26:04] Is someone coming? 是有人要来吗
[26:10] Mona. 蒙娜
[26:21] 2018年 新奥尔良
[26:44] Hello? 你好
[26:45] Is someone there? 有人吗
[27:11] Compelling story back there. 你刚刚讲的故事真吸引人
[27:13] Still, you’re hardly the kind of guy to open up, 不过 你不是那种容易敞开心扉的人
[27:16] unless, of course, you were stalling. 除非你在拖延时间
[27:19] Well, you see, 你看
[27:21] magic has rules, just like time travel, 魔法和时间旅行一样都有规则
[27:23] and I just so happen to write the book 我只是碰巧写了一本可以
[27:25] on breaking them. 打破规则的书
[27:26] So, if meeting Desmond is a fixed point in time, 如果说遇见德斯蒙德是个固定的节点
[27:29] then I need to go back to after I met him. 那就得穿越回我遇到他之后的时间
[27:31] Stop him from falling for me. 阻止他爱上我
[27:33] That’s how I save Desmond’s life. 这就是我救德斯蒙德的方法
[27:35] History be bloody damned. 去他妈的历史
[27:56] Well, you went all-out. 你真是竭尽全力了
[28:00] What the hell is he doing here? 他在这里干什么
[28:01] Leaving. 正要走
[28:02] Wait. 等等
[28:04] Wait. Both of you. 等等 你们两个
[28:06] Please look. 拜托看看
[28:08] I roasted a roast. 我烤了肉
[28:13] Technically, Captain, I fabricated– 严格来说 船长 是我合成的…
[28:15] Shut up, Gideon. 闭嘴 吉迪恩
[28:16] Ava, you are my love, 艾娃 你是我的爱人
[28:22] and Mick, you are my family, 米克 你是我的家人
[28:23] and it would mean the world to me 你们两个要是愿意试着好好相处的话
[28:25] if both of you would try to get along. 对我来说意义重大
[28:31] Please. 求你们了
[28:35] So I was thinking… 我在想…
[28:38] maybe you two could find some common ground. 或许你们两个能找到一些共同点
[28:41] For example… 比如说…
[28:42] Ava, you love to read. 艾娃 你喜欢读书
[28:45] Mick here is an author. 米克是一位作家
[28:46] Well, that’s something. 真了不起
[28:48] Though I would be shocked if his novel 他小说里怕不是充满了
[28:49] wasn’t sexist and derivative. 性别歧视和模仿痕迹
[28:52] It is. 没错
[28:53] Okay, well, 好吧
[28:55] Mick, you love to eat. 米克 你喜欢美食
[28:56] Ava is a fantastic baker. 艾娃厨艺一流
[28:58] She makes one mean snickerdoodle. 她做的肉桂饼干超好吃
[29:00] Fancy sugar cookies. 花哨的糖霜饼干而已
[29:02] Snickerdoodles are actually completely different. 肉桂饼干可完全不一样
[29:04] It’s a cream of tartar base, but… 它是以塔塔酱为主 但是…
[29:05] – Garbage cookies. – That’s rich, -垃圾饼干 -真讽刺
[29:07] coming from a man who’s so lacking in personal hygiene 讲这话的人是个不注意个人卫生
[29:10] that he had to resort to sleeping with 可怜到只能跑去和
[29:11] a three-breasted alien sex toy. 三乳外星性爱玩具乱搞
[29:13] Well, at least Garima isn’t a clone. 至少格里玛不是克隆人
[29:17] Only I get to use the C word. 只有我才能说那个词
[29:19] Too far, Mick. Too far. 够了 米克 过分了
[29:21] Why do you get to have a fake girlfriend, 为什么你能有个假人女朋友
[29:23] and I don’t? 我就不行
[29:30] Clone. 克隆人
[29:31] Dick. 蠢货
[29:45] Any luck? 有好消息吗
[29:45] I’m sorry, John. 抱歉 约翰
[29:47] Sometimes with history, if you change one thing, 在历史上 若是你改变一件事
[29:49] it creates a whole domino effect. 会引发多米诺效应
[29:52] It’s all right. 好吧
[29:53] Listen, I… 听着 我…
[29:55] I get being tempted 我明白想要
[29:57] to save someone you love. 拯救自己所爱之人的心情
[30:00] The anger and frustration. 那种愤怒和沮丧
[30:02] It’s… 真是…
[30:05] John? 约翰
[30:07] Yep. 在
[30:08] Turn around. 转过来
[30:09] I–I’d rather not. 还是不要了吧
[30:18] That is the last time that I try that. 这是我最后一次做这种事了
[30:20] I thought you couldn’t… 我还以为你不能…
[30:22] You know what, it doesn’t matter. 你知道吗 这不重要
[30:24] Where is John? 约翰在哪里
[30:49] The last time we did something like this, 上次我们这么做时
[30:51] we almost destroyed the entire world. 差点毁了整个世界
[30:52] All right, all right. Okay, enough. 行 行 好了 够了
[30:54] How are you planning to find John? 你打算怎么找到约翰
[30:56] Well, his tracker… 他的追踪器…
[30:57] – Which you told him about. – Yep. -你告诉他了 -对
[30:59] Old John-O’s changing history commando. 老约翰独闯龙潭改变历史去了
[31:02] You know, I understand why John’s being 你知道吗 我理解约翰为什么
[31:03] so colossally stupid, but what’s your excuse? 要做这种傻事 但是你有什么借口
[31:08] I’m dying. 我要死了
[31:10] What? 什么
[31:11] Look, every time that I shapeshift, 我每次变形
[31:13] it’s like I’m born all over again. 都像是重获新生
[31:15] But stuck in this body 但是困在这个身体里
[31:17] for the first time in centuries, 这还是这几个世纪以来头一次
[31:19] I’m getting older. 我在变老
[31:20] But if John saves Desmond, 但是如果约翰救了戴兹蒙德
[31:22] then he never joins the Legends, 那他就不会加入传奇
[31:24] and I’m immortal again. 那我就能再次永生了
[31:25] Let me get this straight. 让我理一理
[31:27] You helped John risk 你帮约翰冒着
[31:29] a catastrophic rupture to history 会导致历史灾难性断裂的风险
[31:31] because you’re afraid of aging? 只是因为害怕变老
[31:34] Okay. 好
[31:35] Maybe John succeeds and you go 或许约翰能成功
[31:37] on your immortal, merry way. 让你开心地重获永生
[31:41] But if he fails, 但是如果他失败了
[31:42] I will personally make sure 我会亲自保证
[31:44] you spend the rest of your short, dreary, human life 让你短暂枯燥的余生
[31:48] in the deepest, darkest prison cell 都在时间调查局
[31:50] the Bureau has to offer. 最深 最黑暗的监牢里度过
[32:29] Let’s move. 我们走
[32:37] Look, I’m–I’m sorry. This is my fault. 对不起 都是我的错
[32:39] I shouldn’t have forced it on you and Mick. 我不该强迫你和米克
[32:41] No. He was just stating a fact, you know. 不 他只是在说事实
[32:43] I am a…clone. 我是个 克隆人
[32:47] No, it’s okay. 没事 没关系
[32:49] Sometimes I just wish I could 有时候我就希望
[32:51] be more like you and the Legends, you know. 能更像你们传奇
[32:52] Loosen up. I… 能放开点
[32:58] When did that happen? 那是什么时候变成这样的
[32:59] What? 什么
[33:01] Oh, no. 不
[33:02] I’ll get a broom. 我去拿个扫把
[33:03] Ava, wait. 艾娃 等等
[33:06] Are those tiny little footprints? 这些是小脚印吗
[33:10] The Dybbuk is alive. 恶灵还活着
[33:19] What? 什么
[33:23] Okay, we shouldn’t split up. 我们不能分开行动
[33:24] Classic horror-movie mistake. 恐怖电影的经典错误
[33:25] Well, we’re not exactly helpless. 我们也没那么没用
[33:28] Fine. I’ll go fix Gideon. 好吧 我去把吉迪恩修好
[33:29] And I’m gonna go catch a serial killer! 我去把那个连环杀手捉出来
[33:31] You are way too excited about this. 你有点太兴奋了
[33:55] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[33:57] 未知联系人 “接电话 约翰”
[34:08] John. 约翰
[34:09] How the bloody hell did you find me? 你他妈怎么找到我的
[34:11] John, you have to stop this. 约翰 你得停手
[34:13] If Desmond isn’t dragged to hell 如果戴兹蒙德没被送到地狱去
[34:14] and you don’t join the Legends, 你又不和传奇一起行动
[34:15] the effects could be cataclysmic. 可能会有一系列连锁反应
[34:16] Neron didn’t drag Dez to hell. 尼禄没把戴兹送去地狱
[34:19] I did. 是我
[34:21] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[34:22] When I told Dez to run, he went behind my back. 我让戴兹跑路 他瞒着我
[34:24] Made a deal to protect me. 做了个交易来保护我
[34:25] In exchange for sparing my life, 以此换我一条命
[34:27] Dez had to bind his soul to Neron’s. 戴兹把灵魂和尼禄绑在一起了
[34:31] I couldn’t send Neron to hell 不把戴兹一起送去地狱
[34:32] without sending Dez down with him. 我就拿尼禄没办法
[34:34] Johnny? 约翰
[34:37] Johnny. 约翰
[34:39] Johnny! 约翰
[34:47] No! 不
[35:11] I killed the man I loved, and for what? 我亲手杀了自己爱的男人 为了什么
[35:13] To buy New Orleans a little more time? 给新奥尔良多争取点时间吗
[35:16] Neron needs souls to take over hell, 尼禄需要灵魂来接管地狱
[35:17] and mark my words, he is coming back to Earth to get them. 记住我的话 他要来地球索命了
[35:21] John, we can help you. 约翰 我们可以帮你
[35:22] Yeah, spare the team bit, all right? 团队合作的话就省省吧
[35:24] I work alone. 我是单干的
[35:32] – You back already? – Yeah. -你这么早就回来了 -对
[35:34] Dez, I’m, ah, back already. 戴兹 我已经回来了
[35:39] Hey, Johnny. 约翰
[35:43] Hey, Dez. 戴兹
[35:46] I’m gonna get some clothes on. 我去穿件衣服
[36:05] It’s dead. 它已经死了
[36:09] The Dybbuk must have found another vessel. 恶灵肯定是找到了别的身体
[36:10] Is there another doll on the ship somewhere, Rory? 船上还有别的娃娃吗 罗里
[36:16] What the hell was that? 那他妈怎么回事
[36:18] Block the exit. 把出口封死
[36:29] Okay, so whatever it is, it has tiny little feet, 不管是什么 它有一双小脚
[36:30] so it’s not that big. 所以体型不会大
[36:39] Ya dumb blonde! 金发蠢妞
[36:41] It’s not size that matters, 大小不是关键
[36:43] it’s how you use it! 如何使用才是关键
[36:55] Professor Stein? 斯泰因教授
[36:56] No! It’s Mikey, you dick! 不 是麦克 你个蠢货
[37:02] Here. 来
[37:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:11] Where is he? 他去哪里了
[37:17] It really is Mike the Spike. 真的是尖刺麦克
[37:32] Stop! 住手
[37:34] Where are you taking him? 你们要带他去哪
[37:36] – You. – I am the Assistant Coordinator of Creature Upkeep. -是你 -我是生物维护助理协调员
[37:39] It’s my job to take care of magical beings. 照顾魔法生物是我的职责
[37:42] – Not for long. – Let him go! -现在不是了 -放了他
[37:44] I’m warning you. 我警告你
[37:52] Konane, no! 科南 不要
[38:04] You have to go. 你得离开
[38:06] They’ll kill you… 他们会杀了你的
[38:26] You okay? 你还好吗
[38:28] – Mike’s up there. – Mike the Spike? -麦克在上面 -尖刺麦克
[38:30] Yeah, and he’s found a new vessel. 对 他找到新的身体了
[38:31] Much, much worse. 非常 非常棘手
[38:33] Hold on. 等等
[38:36] What could be worse than a creepy antebellum doll? 还有什么能比战前玩偶更棘手的
[38:45] Where are the eggs? 鸡蛋在哪里呢
[38:46] Thought you said you were gonna cook. 不是说你要做饭吗
[38:47] Yeah, I changed my mind. 对 我改主意了
[38:50] I’ll finish getting dressed, and we can go out to eat. 我穿好我们就出去吃
[38:53] You know, it’s, uh… 那个…
[38:55] it’s not about the breakfast, Dez. 说的不是早饭 戴兹
[39:02] Okay. 好吧
[39:03] I see what you’re doing. 我知道你在干什么了
[39:04] You know what your problem is, Johnny? 你知道你问题出在哪吗 约翰
[39:06] You don’t think you deserve to be happy. 你觉得你不配幸福
[39:08] Dez, your feelings for me are a bloody lie, all right? 戴兹 你对我的感觉就是个骗局
[39:12] See, I just wanted to get you into my bed, 我只是想把你骗上床
[39:15] but I couldn’t be bothered to put the work in, so… 但是我不想投入那么多精力 所以
[39:18] I used a love spell on you. 我对你施了真爱魔法
[39:21] This a joke? 这是个笑话吗
[39:23] Afraid not, mate. 恐怕不是
[39:28] I really care about you. 我真的很在乎你
[39:31] If there’s something going on in your life, 如果是你生活上出了什么问题
[39:32] just be honest with me. 跟我说实话就好
[39:34] Yeah, do you know what? 你知道吗
[39:34] This thing between us? It isn’t real. 我们之间的事 都不是真的
[39:36] It never was. It doesn’t exist. 一直都不是 从没存在过
[39:41] I put myself out there like this, 我勇敢地站出来了
[39:42] and you’re playing games? 你就是玩玩而已
[39:44] You should go. 你该走了
[39:46] Yeah, you’re right. I should. 对 你说得对 我该走了
[39:49] But this… 但这…
[39:52] this thing between us? 我们之间的事情
[39:56] This was real, Johnny. 这些是真的 约翰
[40:18] Sara, do you read me? 莎拉 你收到了吗
[40:19] John’s done something awful. 约翰闯了大祸了
[40:20] Well, he hasn’t done anything yet. 他还什么都没干呢
[40:22] I’m still stuck in this form. 我还是被困在这副躯体里
[40:29] What’s that? 那是什么
[40:51] Guys! Guys, guys, guys! 兄弟们 兄弟们
[40:52] I have a real emergency here. 我有紧急情况
[40:57] Marty! 马蒂
[41:02] Die, you putz! 去死吧 你个笨蛋
[41:04] I hate puppets! 我讨厌玩偶
[41:08] Suck my– 食我大…
[41:32] Blast… 炸了
[41:36] Oi, Z! Check this out! Z 快看
[41:38] I got my powers back! 我的法力又回来了
[41:40] Don’t be mad, I’m myself again. 别生气 我又变成我自己了
[41:49] Where’s Zari? 扎莉去哪了
[41:55] Zari? 扎莉
[41:58] Oh, blimey. 我的妈呀
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme