Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] That’s my dad. 是我爸
[00:04] This must be one of his secret “Government projects” 这肯定是机密政府项目
[00:05] he could never tell me about. 而且他绝不会告诉我的
[00:06] Yeah, my whole life, 我一生总认为
[00:07] I always believed my power was evil. 我的法力是邪恶的
[00:10] Nora Dark, hands up! 诺拉·达克 举起手来
[00:11] It’s time for me to pay for my past. 现在是时候让我为过去付出代价
[00:12] I just believe she can be a better person. 我只是相信她可以成为更好的人
[00:14] – Amaya. – It just looks like her. -阿玛雅 -它只是看着像她
[00:16] She’s a shape-shifter. 变形者
[00:18] She’s still adjusting to her knew home. 她还在适应她的新家
[00:19] I’m gonna green-light additional funding 我会批准额外经费
[00:21] to fast-track the completion of your containment facility. 以加速建好你的监禁设施
[00:23] Is that a Kaupe? 那是个恶魂吗
[00:25] I can’t believe you guys have magical creatures here. 真不敢相信你们这里竟然有魔法生物
[00:27] This is, like, the coolest place ever. 这简直是世界上最酷的地方
[00:30] 时间调查局总部 2018年
[00:36] Ava, hope I’m not too early. 艾娃 我不会来太早了吧
[00:38] It’s Director Sharpe. 叫我夏普局长
[00:39] And you’re not early, Mona. You’re late. 你没来太早 蒙娜 你迟到了
[00:41] Oh, no, are you firing me? Why does this always happen? 你不会要开除我吧 我怎么总被开除啊
[00:44] I’m not firing you, Mona. 我不会开除你 蒙娜
[00:45] Awesome, because I cannot wait to decorate my cubicle. 太棒了 我等不及要装饰我的小隔间
[00:48] There’s Rose from “Golden Girls.” 这是《黄金女郎》里的萝丝
[00:50] She’s, like, the OG of girl power. 她简直就是女权运动的先锋啊
[00:52] – Am I right? – No. -有没有 -没有
[00:54] Take that off and anything else that’s metal. 摘掉发夹和所有金属物件
[00:55] Leave the toys with these guys. 这些玩具交给他们保管
[00:56] You do not want to bring anything into the containment unit 你带进监禁区的一切都有可能
[00:58] that can be used as a weapon against you. 被当作武器用来对付你
[01:00] But Rose couldn’t hurt a fly. 但萝丝人畜无害啊
[01:07] Your job is to feed our various magical detainees. 你的工作就是喂养这些魔法囚犯
[01:10] Keeping these creatures secure 时间调查局的当务之急
[01:11] is the Bureau’s newest and highest priority. 就是监管这些生物
[01:17] Aloha, Kaupe. 你好啊 恶魂
[01:19] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[01:26] Each cell is encoded 每个牢房都根据
[01:27] with the captive’s genetic signature, 囚犯的基因标记编了码
[01:29] allowing you to pass them provisions 可以让你在给他们提供餐饮的同时
[01:31] all while keeping you safe from the monsters. 实时保护你不被怪物伤害
[01:34] Well, this place definitely needs decorating. 这地方得好好装饰一下
[01:37] Now, for the Kaupe, we’re gonna need a palm tree, 既然是恶魂 那就来棵假棕榈树
[01:40] – some volcanic rock– – This is a prison, Mona, -一些火山岩 -这里是监狱 蒙娜
[01:42] not a home. 不是它的家
[01:44] Let’s go. 走吧
[01:48] And they are our prisoners, not our friends. 那些是我们的囚犯 不是我们的朋友
[01:52] Which is especially true of our most recent acquisition. 尤其是最近捕获的这位要格外小心
[02:01] Nora Dark. 诺拉·达克
[02:03] Of all the creatures here, she’s the most despicable. 她是这些魔法生物中最卑鄙可耻的
[02:06] Hi, I’m Mona. 你好 我是蒙娜
[02:08] I’m your magical caretaker. 我是你们的魔法生物管理员
[02:10] So if you have any dietary restrictions 如果你在饮食上有什么要求
[02:13] or special requests, be sure to let me know. 或是其他特殊请求 尽管跟我说
[02:19] you should have this. 这个送给你
[02:20] It just came out. It’s called “Uncaged Desire.” 是最近的新书 叫《渴望自由》
[02:30] Actually, there is something you can get me, Mona. 实际上 有个忙你倒是可以帮我 蒙娜
[02:34] Anything, just– you name it. 没问题 你说吧
[02:38] Some peace…and quiet. 少废话 别来烦我
[02:49] I think you just learned a very valuable lesson, Mona. 她刚给你上了非常宝贵的一课 蒙娜
[02:54] Don’t fraternize with the prisoners. 别和囚犯交朋友
[03:04] I told you, no interrup– 我说过 别打搅
[03:11] Well, you’re not Gary. 原来不是盖瑞
[03:14] Perceptive. 洞察力满分
[03:16] And those are not work shoes. 这也不是工作鞋
[03:18] What are you doing here? 你来这做什么
[03:21] Don’t play coy with me. 别跟我装腼腆
[03:26] Happy birthday, Director Sharpe. 生日快乐 夏普局长
[03:29] Oh, sweet God. Um… 老天啊
[03:33] You know that I don’t normally like 我不是很喜欢
[03:34] to celebrate my birthday, but– 庆祝生日 但是
[03:36] Well, I am here to fix that, so close your eyes. 我来帮你改掉这个烂毛病 闭上眼睛
[03:39] What? 什么
[03:42] – I said close your eyes. – Okay. Okay. -我让你闭上眼睛 -好 好
[03:49] Are you ready for your birthday present? 准备好收你的生日礼物了吗
[03:53] Yes. 准备好了
[03:55] Are we really doing this? 我们真要在这做这些吗
[03:58] Director Sharpe, we need to talk. 夏普局长 我们得谈谈
[03:59] Of course, sir. 好的 长官
[04:00] I-I was just, uh, meditating. 我刚刚在 冥想
[04:02] There’s this great app that– 有个非常好的软件
[04:05] Meditate on this. 好好冥想下这个
[04:06] – Oh, my God. – Exactly. -我的天 -没错
[04:09] These are expenses generated by the crew of the Waverider, 这些是乘波号船员近期的开销
[04:12] the tip of the Time Bureau spear… 时间调查局的先锋
[04:15] Your Legends. 你的传奇们
[04:18] You said they were worth the additional funding. 你认为应该为他们增加预算
[04:20] Let me refer you to some of my favorite line items. 我来给你读几条我最喜欢的项目预算
[04:23] $135 million for a new Timecore. 1.35亿更换新的时间核心
[04:27] What was wrong with the old one? 旧的那个怎么了
[04:28] Oh, well, um, Rip blew it up 里普炸掉了
[04:30] when he sacrificed his life to save the world. 他当时牺牲了自己拯救世界
[04:32] Sacrifice is right. 必要的牺牲可以理解
[04:34] $1.7 million for historical costumes. 170万用于购置历史角色扮演的服装
[04:37] Well, admittedly, their costumes are flamboyant. 他们购置的服装确实都很华丽
[04:41] A line item for, and I quote, 有一条项目预算 原话是
[04:44] “Assorted condiments.” Assorted? “各种调味料” 各种吗
[04:47] No one ever accused the Legends of starving, sir. 总不能让我们的传奇们饿肚子吧 长官
[04:49] If I didn’t know any better, 要让我猜的话
[04:50] I’d say you were in bed with the Legends. 你要么是和他们中的谁有一腿
[04:52] Either that, or this Captain Sara Lance is simply screwing you. 要么就是这个莎拉·兰斯船长在耍你
[04:55] What? Screwing me– Sara Lance? 什么 耍我 莎拉·兰斯
[04:58] Sir, that is– that is crazy. 长官 这是 这是不可能的
[05:02] Which is exactly what the Pentagon is going to call me 我们不削减一些预算的话
[05:05] unless we find a way to justify these numbers. 五角大楼一定会传呼我去问话的
[05:07] Got it, sir. 明白了 长官
[05:14] I–look, 我 听着
[05:15] I know that your team is worth the money, 我知道你的队伍应该拿到这笔钱
[05:17] – but I– – I will talk to the team, -但我 -我会和他们商量
[05:19] see if we can tighten our belts. 看能不能节省点开支
[05:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:22] I increase their budget 我同意增加他们的预算
[05:25] so they can build magical containment cells 好让他们修建魔法生物监禁设施
[05:27] to start capturing these creatures. 方便抓捕囚禁这些生物
[05:29] Meanwhile, they’re running a nine-figure deficit on a timeship. 但他们运行一艘时间飞船有九位数的赤字
[05:33] Okay, take a deep breath, Hank. 好了 冷静下 汉克
[05:34] If you knew what the Legends did, 你如果知道传奇们的英勇事迹
[05:35] you’d realize they’re–they’re worth every single penny. 就能意识到这些钱花得物超所值
[05:38] Now, how about this? I’ll set up a ride-along. 不如这样吧 我安排让你同行
[05:40] You can meet the gang and see where I used to live. 让你见其他成员和看我的住处
[05:43] I can see where my money’s going. 看他们怎么花我的钱
[05:45] – Sure. – You’re right. -当然 -你说得没错
[05:46] Why don’t we go now? 现在就去吧
[05:48] Now? 现在
[05:50] You know, um, we should probably give ’em a chance, 我们得给他们个机会
[05:52] you know, to clean up. 好好收拾下
[05:53] We can’t warn them we’re coming. 同行的事当然不能让他们知道
[05:54] That would defeat the purpose. 否则就功亏一篑了
[05:57] Okay, um… 好吧
[05:58] I mean, I got to hail the Waverider, 我总得跟乘波号打声招呼
[05:59] and that’s gonna take forever. 流程复杂 得花不少时间
[06:00] Nathaniel, as your boss, 内特尼尔 作为你的上司
[06:03] I demand you take me to the Waverider. 我命令你现在就带我去乘波号
[06:05] Gonna play the boss card again? 又打老板牌为难我
[06:07] Okay, then, sir– Captain Heywood. 好吧 长官 海伍德船长
[06:11] Let’s go see what the Legends are up to. 让我们去看看传奇们在捣鼓什么
[06:19] I can deal with Hank, and we still have plenty of time 汉克我来应付 这样我们就有时间
[06:21] to get things on the ship back in order. 让船上的事回归正轨
[06:24] What are they… 他们是在…
[06:25] – I should probably- – Go! Go. Go. -我大概应该… -走走走
[06:28] Delivery for Sara– 莎拉的快递…
[06:31] Damn it. 该死
[06:32] Sorry. 抱歉
[06:34] Wait, don’t forget your, um… 等下 别忘拿你的…
[06:38] Birthday cake. 生日蛋糕
[06:39] Red alert, Nate is on the ship, 红色警报 内特上船了
[06:42] and he brought his dad for what’s got to be a surprise inspection. 他还带着他爸 估计是来突击检查的
[06:45] We are so not ready for guests. 我们完全没准备招待客人
[06:49] Nate’s here? 内特过来了
[06:50] I could really use a hug and get his advice on Nora. 我正好需要一个拥抱和他针对诺拉的建议
[06:53] Did you forget who else is on the ship? 你是不是忘了还有谁在船上
[06:55] Charlie. You can’t let him see her 查莉 你不能让他见到她
[06:57] until we have time to explain 直到我们有时间解释
[06:58] why there’s an Amaya look-alike on board. 为什么船上有个长得像阿玛雅的人
[07:00] Right. Last time I saw her, 对 我上一次看到她
[07:02] she was in the lab. 她是在实验室
[07:05] Everyone, keep Nate away from the lab. 所有人 让内特远离实验室
[07:08] I’m on my way. 我马上去
[07:09] Any tour of the ship should start here. 所有船上的游览都要从这里开始
[07:11] This is where the Legends have team meetings 这是传奇们开会的地方
[07:13] and hold lively symposiums of ideas and solutions, 开现场脑力激荡讨论会
[07:16] all led by Captain Sara Lance. 领头人是莎拉·兰斯船长
[07:19] And where is this Captain Lance? 那这个兰斯船长在哪里
[07:23] um, it is a little quiet, 是有点安静
[07:25] but I assure you Captain Lance is securing 但我向你保证兰斯船长正在确保
[07:27] the Legends’ next daring mission. 传奇们下一个任务的顺利进行
[07:29] Next up, the parlour, which we spell with a U 下面是客厅 我们这里的拼写不同
[07:32] because our first captain was British. 因为我们的第一任船长是个英国人
[07:34] So why does a ship 那为什么这船
[07:36] formerly manned by a single person 以前可以一个人开动
[07:38] now need– 现在却需要…
[07:39] Need a crew of six? 需要六人小队吗
[07:41] – I can explain. – Hey, Ray. -我可以解释 -雷
[07:44] Uh, he means five. You mean five. 他想说的是五个 是五个
[07:45] I mean five. I mean five. 是五个 是五个
[07:46] I must have been thinking about Gideon as a real person. 我肯定是把吉迪恩当成真人了
[07:49] Are you trying to hurt my feelings, Dr. Palmer? 你是想伤我心吗 帕尔默博士
[07:52] Oh, wow, Gideon. Hubba, hubba. 吉迪恩 不错不错
[07:55] Love the new look. 喜欢你这新形象
[07:57] Ms. Tomaz gave me, in her words, a face-lift. 汤马兹小姐给我 用她话说 整了个容
[08:00] This is a talking computer? 这是个会说话的电脑吗
[08:02] Actually, I’m a quantum-enhanced A.I. Program, 实际上 我是量子增强人工智能程序
[08:05] capable of operating completely autonomously. 完全有自主运作的能力
[08:07] So what you’re saying is, 所以你说的是
[08:08] you don’t need any people on the ship. 你不需要船上有人在
[08:10] Oh, no, no, no, no, we do. 不不不 我们需要
[08:13] Ray, why don’t you show Hank what you do in the– 雷 不如你给汉克展示下你在…
[08:15] Not the Lab. 不能去实验室
[08:17] Hello, sir. 你好 先生
[08:18] Um, you should take him to the library. 你们应该带他去图书馆
[08:20] It’s very impressive, and there are…books. 那里非常壮观 有很多 书
[08:24] – And bookshelves. – Bookshelves. -还有书架 -书架
[08:25] See, Hank, it takes a village. 你看 汉克 可需要人手了
[08:28] Follow me. 跟我来
[08:32] – God. – It was a good save. -天啊 -救得好
[08:36] Now, the library is my domain. 好了 图书馆可是我的地盘
[08:38] I’ve assembled quite a collection of– 我收集了不少的…
[08:48] Nate, it’s good to see you, mate. 内特 见到你真好 伙计
[08:52] You haven’t seen the laboratory yet, have you? 你还没有去看过实验室呢 对吧
[08:53] No, why? 没有 怎么了
[08:55] Because you should always save the best for last. 因为你总是应该把最好的留到最后
[08:56] Yeah, you should really 是 你倒是应该
[08:58] put some clothes on when we have guests. 在我们招待客人时穿上衣服
[09:00] So this is your domain. 所以这里是你的地盘
[09:04] Why don’t we move on, huh? 我们不如去下一个
[09:11] Mr. Heywood, welcome aboard. 海伍德先生 欢迎登船
[09:14] I see you’ve already had the complete tour. 我看到您已经游览完了
[09:16] He hasn’t seen the lab yet. 还没去看实验室呢
[09:19] That’s a great idea. 这想法很棒
[09:20] Wait till you see this. 等着大吃一惊吧
[09:24] Hey, so maybe your dad would like to see the galley. 也许你爸爸想去看看厨房
[09:26] Or the cargo bay with all the crates. 或者是货舱里的箱子
[09:28] Or–or the bathroom. It’s a marvel of efficiency. 或者是厕所 那里可有效率了
[09:31] Look, you guys need to pull it together, okay? 你们严肃一点 好吗
[09:33] Look, I know my dad sprung this on us, 我知道我爸这是突击检查
[09:35] but we have dealt with crazier things– 但我们面对过更疯狂的事…
[09:43] Amaya? 阿玛雅
[09:44] So this is the ex-girlfriend you can’t shut up about? 所以这就是那个你总忘不掉的前女友
[09:47] Look, I’m sorry. I should have told you– 真抱歉 我应该告诉你的
[09:48] She came back. 她回来了
[09:50] I knew she’d come back. 我就知道她会回来
[09:51] No, you don’t understand. It’s not– 不是 你不明白 那不是…
[10:01] You look beautiful. 你看起来真漂亮
[10:02] Get your stinking mitts off of me, you knob. 把你的脏爪子拿开 你个蠢货
[10:08] We should just-We’re gonna– 我们就 我们去…
[10:09] Yeah, just go. Go. 好 赶紧走吧 走
[10:12] You’ve changed. 你变了
[10:18] What the hell’s going on? 这是怎么回事
[10:19] And what’s with that accent? 还有你那口音是怎么回事
[10:20] I mean, I dig it, but what’s going on? 我是挺喜欢的 但这是怎么回事
[10:22] Well, I’m not your disco-loving ex, mate. 我不是你那个喜欢迪斯科的前女友 伙计
[10:24] Meet the newest member of our team, 这是队里最新的成员
[10:27] Charlie. 查莉
[10:28] Charlie here is a shape-shifter. 查莉是个变形者
[10:31] Except she can no longer shape-shift. 只不过她已经不能变形了
[10:33] It’s actually a pretty crazy story. 其实是个很疯狂的故事
[10:35] Let me guess: she turned into Amaya 让我猜猜 她变成了阿玛雅
[10:37] and conned you into not sending her to hell 想骗你们不把她送去地狱
[10:38] and Constantine put a spell on her 然后康斯坦丁对她施了咒语
[10:39] and now she’s stuck like this? 现在她被困在这个形态上了
[10:40] That is… 这个…
[10:42] – weirdly accurate, yeah. – Yeah. -还挺贴近的 -好吧
[10:44] I guess it’s not such a crazy story. 我猜这故事也没那么疯狂
[10:45] It’s insane, Ray! 太疯狂了 雷
[10:46] I told my dad you guys were good at your jobs, 我告诉我爸你们活干得很精炼
[10:49] and now you’re adopting some magical creature 现在你们却接纳了一个
[10:51] who’s pretending to be Amaya? 假扮成阿玛雅的魔法生物
[10:52] Hey, I’m not pretending to be anyone. 我可没有在假扮谁
[10:54] That said, 即便如此
[10:56] Hank’s already looking for ways to slash our funding, 汉克已经在找办法削减我们的经费了
[10:58] so maybe it’s not the worst idea 也许现在假扮一下
[11:00] to fake it for one mission. 也不是什么坏主意
[11:02] You want me to pretend to be this wanker’s ex? 你想让我装成这个屌丝的前女友
[11:04] What– 什么
[11:05] Sounds like classic Legends hijinks to me. 听起来像是传奇的一贯做派
[11:07] We can’t let Hank know that we’re harboring a fugitive. 我们不能让汉克知道我们在窝藏逃亡者
[11:10] We just need to show him one mission, 我们只需要给他展示一个任务
[11:11] send him on his way before anything can go wrong. 在出问题之前把他送走就好
[11:17] Okay, then maybe it wasn’t the best idea 好吧 没准让他和那三个呆在一起
[11:18] to leave him with those three. 不是什么好主意
[11:21] – We should go. – Yeah. -我们得走了 -好
[11:22] All right, team, showtime. 好了 队员们 表演时间
[11:31] – Drinking at work. – Who said anything about work? -工作时间喝酒 -谁说要工作了
[11:35] Hey, Legends, you hear that? 传奇们 听到了吗
[11:38] We got a hit on the magic-o-meter. 我们魔法检测器有发现啦
[11:40] Oh, where in history are we gonna end up next? 下面我们要去哪段历史呀
[11:43] Where will it be? The Wild West, 会是哪里呢 西部大荒野
[11:45] medieval China, or… 中国古代 还是…
[11:49] Paris in the Roaring Twenties? 咆哮20年代的巴黎
[11:51] Gideon, plot a course. 吉迪恩 设定航线
[11:54] Yes, Captain, right away. 好的船长 马上就好
[11:55] So explain to me how this magic-o-meter of yours works. 跟我解释一下这个魔法检测器的原理
[11:58] Thingy goes beep, and we kick ass. 情况复杂 我们超强
[12:01] Meaning we investigate each time period. 我们调查每个时代
[12:04] – We find the creature. – We bring it to the Bureau. -找到那个生物 -把它带回局里
[12:06] And hopefully learn some life lessons along the way. 但愿也能在其中获得宝贵的人生经验
[12:09] And it takes six of you to do that? 这需要六个人来做吗
[12:11] – Seven if you count Amaya. – Eight if you count me. -算上阿玛雅是七个 -算上我八个
[12:14] Sounds a little inefficient. 感觉效率不高
[12:16] Which is why we separate into two very important teams. 这也是我们分为两队的原因
[12:21] Zee, John, Ray, and Amaya 小扎 约翰 雷 和阿玛雅
[12:24] will stay on the ship to quarterback 会留在船上操控
[12:26] while the rest of us go in search 其他人去基佬遍地的巴黎
[12:28] of whatever is wreaking havoc on gay Paree. 搜寻在搞破坏的生物
[12:31] I thought that was, uh, inpolitically correct. 我以为那样说 不政治正确
[12:34] Politically incorrect. 政治不正确
[12:36] Hey, it’s our first mission together. 这是我们第一次一起执行任务
[12:39] Don’t worry, if anything goes wrong in the field, 别担心 如果出现任何情况
[12:40] I got you covered. 我会罩着你
[12:43] I didn’t get coldcocked by a girl. 我可没被个姑娘揍
[12:46] Have you ever been hit by a girl, Hank? 汉克 你挨过姑娘的打吗
[12:50] No, ma’am. 没有 女士
[12:53] We should head out. 我们该出发了
[13:07] Cafe du Dome, 1927, home to the Lost Generation. 1927年的圆顶咖啡馆 云集迷失的一代
[13:12] Writers, artists, expats, they all– 作家 艺术家 流亡者 他们都
[13:14] All right, so where’s this monster? 这个怪物在哪
[13:16] Yeah, who needs historical context and wonderment? 谁要听时代背景和奇闻异事
[13:18] I need a drink. 我得去喝一杯
[13:20] What he means is, we need to blend in with the locals. 他的意思是我们得和本地人打成一片
[13:23] This is a recon mission. 这是个侦察任务
[13:26] Oh, my God. It’s him. 天哪 是他
[13:28] Salvador Dalí. 萨尔瓦多·达利
[13:30] What, the creep with the weird mustache? 那个留着怪胡子的变态吗
[13:31] Don’t point. 别指指点点
[13:32] He’s the father of surrealism. 他是超现实主义之父
[13:34] This is your plan? 你的计划就是这样吗
[13:35] To catch this creature, 为了抓到这个生物
[13:36] you ask a bunch of artsy-fartsy fools… 你询问一群浮夸的傻瓜
[13:41] Oh, my God. It’s him. 天哪 是他
[13:45] It’s Papa. 是老爹
[13:46] Papa? What, your grandfather’s here? 老爹 你的祖父在这吗
[13:48] – No. – Thought he blew up in space. -不是 -他不是在太空爆炸了吗
[13:50] You are so insensitive. 你真没眼力见
[13:51] Not that Papa. Ernest Hemingway. 不是他的老爹 是厄尼斯特·海明威
[13:54] He’s, like, my dad’s spirit animal. 他就像我爸爸的精神支柱
[13:56] I say if we want to get things done, 如果我们要搞定这事
[13:58] we ask the original man of action. 应该问原汁原味的实干家
[14:02] Your dad is totally geeking out right now. 你爸爸现在变狂热粉丝了
[14:05] Mm-hmm, my entire life, 我这一生
[14:06] my father would go on and on about Hemingway 都在听我父亲不停地谈论海明威
[14:08] and how that was his idea of a real man. 说他才是他心目中真正的男人
[14:10] And that is when I was attacked 就在那时
[14:12] by the monstrous man of the Catacombs. 我被地下墓穴怪人袭击了
[14:16] Well, it’s time to talk to some artsy-fartsy fools. 我们该跟这些浮夸的傻瓜聊聊了
[14:20] Pardon moi. 打搅了
[14:22] Uh, you said you saw a monstrous man. 你说你见到了一个怪人
[14:24] – Can you explain? – Of course. -能解释一下吗 -当然
[14:26] Um, there was a logarithmic curve to his form, 他的形态就像是一条对数曲线
[14:30] the drama of his movement expressing 他夸张的动作体现了
[14:33] deep personal cosmogony. 深厚的人格宇宙
[14:40] Can you draw me a picture? 你能画出来吗
[14:41] Okay, let’s try one more time. 好吧 我们再试一次
[14:45] My name is Amaya Jiwe 我叫阿玛雅·吉韦
[14:48] of the, uh– the Justice Society of… 我是正义协会的
[14:51] complete and utter bloody rubbish, wouldn’t it? 完全他妈的废话 是吧
[14:53] Yep, it sucks. 没错 糟透了
[14:54] Now, just remember, the yanks, 记住了 美国佬
[14:55] they don’t say “Rubbish.” They’d say… 他们不用”废话” 他们会说
[14:58] “That was absolute garbage. “完全是垃圾
[14:59] “I’m American, soccer, yardsticks, ranch dressing, 我是美国人 英式足球 码尺 沙拉酱
[15:03] weasel.” 黄鼠狼”
[15:05] You know what? I quit. Yeah. 我不干了 没错
[15:07] I’d rather get some fresh air 我宁愿去呼吸一点新鲜空气
[15:09] than pretend to be this twee old nag. 也不想装这个矫情的老叨逼
[15:11] You can’t quit. She can’t quit. 你不能走 她不能走
[15:12] Sara needs us to quarterback the mission. 莎拉需要我们指挥这个任务
[15:14] You don’t really think that’s why she left us here, do you? 你不会真以为这是她把我们留下的意图吧
[15:17] She just doesn’t want us making a scene 她只是不希望我们
[15:18] in front of Nate’s dad. 在内特的爸爸面前闹事
[15:20] “Efficiency” is the new watchword, gents, 高效是新口号 先生们
[15:22] and while Hank is around, the three of us… 只要汉克在这里 我们三个
[15:25] – Four if you count Charlie. – Five if you count me. -算上查莉是四个 -算我五个
[15:28] Are extraneous. 我们都得靠边站
[15:29] You know, mate, you could just 兄弟 你现在从这艘飞船
[15:32] walk straight off this ship and no one would even bleeding notice. 走掉也根本不会有人注意到
[15:37] Hmph, well, maybe I’ll test that theory. 我可能会验证你的话
[15:40] Except I’m not walking. 不过我不会用走的
[15:41] I’m taking the jumpship. 我会用逃生艇
[15:48] The answer is no, Ray. 不行 雷
[15:50] But you haven’t even heard my pitch yet. 你还没听我的说法呢
[15:52] You want access to a secret containment facility 你想要进到关押魔法生物的
[15:54] for magical creatures– where, I might add, 秘密监禁设施内 那里面
[15:57] there are no conjugal visits. 可不允许夫妻探视
[15:59] Wait, what? You think that I want to visit Nora 等等 你以为我想探视诺拉
[16:01] so that we can– 以便能够
[16:04] I just want to make sure that she’s okay. 我只想看看她好不好
[16:06] Oh, that is so sweet. 你太暖了
[16:09] I almost believe that story, 我差点就信了
[16:10] you big lovable teddy bear, you. 你个暖男大泰迪熊
[16:12] But the answer is still no. 但还是不行
[16:13] With Nate’s dad watching our each and every move, 内特的爸爸盯着我们的一举一动
[16:15] there is just no time… 我们没功夫
[16:17] for love at the Time Bureau. 管时间调查局里的情爱
[16:20] There’s always time for love. 总会有时间谈情说爱的
[16:23] – Were you eavesdropping? – Maybe. -你在偷听吗 -也许吧
[16:26] Or maybe I was meant to hear your plight. 也许我注定会听到你的困境
[16:29] I’m sorry, who are you again? 抱歉 你是哪位
[16:30] Name’s Mona, and I know where they’ve got Nora locked up. 我叫蒙娜 我知道他们把诺拉关在哪里
[16:34] – You do. – Mm-hmm. -你知道 -没错
[16:35] And while I can’t sneak you in, 我不能偷偷放你进去
[16:37] I can help you sneak in the next best thing. 不过我能帮你带进去稍次一些的东西
[16:39] A love letter. 一封情书
[16:43] The bull is not the enemy of the bullfighter. 牛不是斗牛士的敌人
[16:45] He is his partner. 而是他的搭档
[16:46] They are dancers locked in a dance of death. 他们是被困在死亡之舞中的舞者
[16:49] Whichever dies, man or bull, 不管斗牛士跟牛 哪一个死去
[16:51] the dance is a thing of beauty. 这场舞蹈都是美丽的
[16:53] Hey, we got to go. 我们得走了
[16:54] I got a lead on that, um, thing we’re hunting. 我找到我们目标[猎物]的线索了
[16:57] – You’re hunters? – Stay out of this, Hemingway. -你们是猎人 -海明威 别管这事
[16:59] Perhaps you’d like to settle our differences like men. 也许我们应该干一架来分出个胜负
[17:02] I don’t have time for this macho crap, man. 我没时间跟你玩硬汉这一套
[17:04] Okay, you two with me. Rory, keep him busy. 你俩跟我来 罗里跟他练练
[17:07] Fine specimen of male vitality. 男性生命力的完美诠释
[17:09] Fellow pugilist, no doubt. 你肯定是拳击手
[17:11] Author. 我是作家
[17:13] My kind of man! 和我一样
[17:14] Join me. 来喝一杯
[17:16] Okay, Dalí saw the monster firsthand 那个怪物在地下墓穴袭击达利时
[17:18] when it attacked him in the Catacombs, 他亲身看见了它
[17:19] and he drew me this. 他给我画了这个
[17:22] Um, wait. 等等
[17:24] What the hell am I looking at? 这他妈是什么
[17:25] No, no, no, here. 不不不 这样
[17:26] Yeah, I still don’t see it. 我还是不明白
[17:28] All right, ignore the melting clocks. 先别管那些融化的时钟
[17:29] We got to get this back to the ship, 我们要赶紧把这画拿回飞船
[17:31] and I have to find a match to Dalí’s drawing 我得在图书馆里找出和达利的画
[17:33] somewhere in the library. 相符的东西
[17:33] We’re supposed to protect history from the library, Nathaniel? 我们用图书馆保护历史吗 内特尼尔
[17:37] Okay, I see that you’re really into drinking 我知道你真的很喜欢
[17:39] the Hemingway Kool-Aid, 喝海明威冲剂
[17:40] and by Kool-Aid, I mean scotch, 我说的”冲剂”是指威士忌
[17:42] but we are here to catch a monster. 但我们是来这里抓怪物的
[17:45] Of course, 当然
[17:46] but I know we sure as hell aren’t gonna find out what it is 但我知道我们研究手指作画
[17:48] by studying some finger paintings. 绝对找不出个究竟
[17:52] We gotta go back to the ship to figure out what we’re doing. 我们要回到飞船上 搞清楚我们要怎么办
[17:55] That’s the way we do things, right? 这是我们做事的方式对吧
[17:56] Yes, when the mission isn’t also showing Hank a good time. 没错 而且任务也没让汉克满意
[18:00] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:03] You know, I thought this would be good 我还以为这对我俩来说
[18:04] for the both of us, but… 会很好 但是
[18:06] Hank is at his happiest 在汉克告诉我
[18:08] when he’s telling me what I’m doing wrong, 我做错事时 他是最开心的
[18:09] so… 所以
[18:11] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[18:12] Aw, cheer up, bud. 振作一点 兄弟
[18:13] You are right, so Rory and I, 你说得对 我和罗里
[18:16] we will keep an eye on Hank, 会看着汉克
[18:17] let him have a few laughs with Hemingway 你去查这东西的底细时
[18:19] while you go figure out what this thing is. 就让他和海明威享乐一番吧
[18:21] We bag the creature, we keep our jobs. 我们抓到怪物 就能保住工作
[18:24] Okay. 好
[18:26] Whoa, where are you all going? 你们要去哪呢
[18:28] Henry here told me of a creature hiding in the Catacombs. 亨利和我说有个怪物藏在地下墓穴里
[18:31] Oh, did you, Henry? 是吗 亨利
[18:32] – Therefore we hunt. – Let’s go get our monster. -所以我们要去打猎 -我们去抓怪物
[18:35] Nate’s right. We have no idea what this thing is. 内特说得对 我们根本不知道这东西的底细
[18:37] A man hunts not to learn about his prey 男人打猎不是为了了解他的猎物
[18:40] but to learn about himself. 而是为了了解自己
[18:41] We need to regroup with the team and get some backup. 我们要集合队伍 搬援兵
[18:44] What better backup than Hemingway? 还有比海明威更好的援兵吗
[18:47] I’m finally starting to understand what it is the Legends do. 我终于开始明白传奇的工作了
[18:50] Marcel, fetch me my rifles. 马塞尔 把我的步枪拿来
[18:53] Right away, sir. 立刻去拿 先生
[18:56] I need a Marcel. 我也需要一个仆人
[18:58] Yeah, just a little drunk hunting with Hemingway. 就是喝得微醺与海明威一起打猎
[19:02] What could go wrong? 能出什么岔子
[19:21] Have you ever held a gun before? 你以前拿过枪吗
[19:24] Once or twice. 一两次吧
[19:27] Your friend is much woman. 你的朋友太有女人味了
[19:33] Have my own. 我自己有枪
[19:34] Signature weapon, I like it. 特制武器 我喜欢
[19:40] The drunk painter was right. 醉酒画家说得对
[19:41] The creature is hiding in the Catacombs. 怪物的确是躲藏在地下墓穴里
[19:42] – And it’s getting closer. – We need a plan. -而且离得越来越近 -我们要计划一下
[19:44] We have no idea what this thing is 我们根本不知道那是什么东西
[19:46] and if it can even be stopped with bullets. 也不知道子弹能否制止它
[19:48] I’ve found that in life, 我在生活中已经发现了
[19:49] the shortest answer is doing the thing. 最简单的回答就是直接行动
[19:52] Let’s do this thing. 行动吧
[19:59] I knew you couldn’t resist. 我就知道你无法忍住不看
[20:00] Did you get to the end, where the correctional officer 看到结局了吗 就是狱警说服法官
[20:02] convinces the judge to send her to prison so he can go free? 把她关进监狱里 这样他就能无罪释放
[20:07] Well, I have now. 现在知道了
[20:10] Sorry, didn’t mean to ruin it. 抱歉 不是故意要剧透的
[20:12] But I brought you an even better one. 但是我给你带了一本更好看的
[20:21] The hell is this? 这是什么东西
[20:22] It’s a letter from your crush. 你的心仪对象给你写的信
[20:25] Ray left it behind for you. 雷留给你的
[20:27] Don’t you see? 你还不明白吗
[20:28] Yours is a love no bars can contain. 任何监牢都无法阻止对你的爱
[20:31] No, I-I don’t want it. 不 我不要
[20:32] But don’t you want to at least open it? 但是你难道不想打开看看吗
[20:34] No. 不想
[20:35] What if you change your mind or your heart? 如果你改变主意或是改变心意呢
[20:38] Not gonna change my– 我是不会改变…
[20:40] Take the damn letter. 把信拿走
[20:43] Look what you made me do. 看看你都害我干了什么
[20:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[20:52] I swear it’s one of these buttons. 我发誓肯定是其中的一个按钮
[20:54] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[20:57] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[21:00] Did she attack you? 她攻击了你吗
[21:01] It’s fine. Just– just a misunderstanding. 没事 只是一场误会
[21:05] The hell is this? 这是什么东西
[21:07] Where’d you get this? 你从哪得来的
[21:11] Did Mona deliver this to you? 是蒙娜拿给你的吗
[21:16] Okay, since neither of you have anything to say, 既然你俩什么也不说
[21:18] I’ll let the letter speak for itself. 我就看看这封信写了什么
[21:21] No! 不
[21:33] Requesting emergency assistance! 请求紧急援助
[21:36] I-I didn’t– didn’t mean to– 我不是故意要
[21:38] We’re stuck. 门打不开了
[21:39] Well, at least we’re all here together, right? 至少我们一起关在里面
[21:45] Now I know why you took my shoelaces. 现在我知道你为什么拿走我的鞋带了
[21:53] Pardon. 抱歉
[21:59] Américain. 美国佬
[22:01] Lost? 迷路了吗
[22:05] No, I’m good. 没 没有
[22:07] ‘Cause you’re heading in the wrong direction. 因为你走错方向了
[22:08] The Waverider’s over there. 乘波号在那边
[22:09] I don’t need directions from you. 我不需要你指路
[22:11] Listen, sunshine. 听着 帅哥
[22:13] I don’t know what beef you had with your ex, 我不知道你和你前任有什么恩怨
[22:15] but don’t bring it on me. 但是别发泄在我身上
[22:17] Zelda, dear, 塞尔达 亲爱的
[22:17] I do believe they’re giving us a run for our money. 我真的相信我们遇到对手了
[22:21] You’re the Fitzgeralds. 你们是菲茨杰拉德夫妇
[22:22] And we pride ourselves the most quarrelsome couple in Paris. 我们很自豪自己是巴黎的头号冤家
[22:25] Don’t worry. We’re not a couple. 别担心 我们不是一对
[22:27] Well, the night is still young. 夜色尚早
[22:29] You should join us for a drink. 你们应该跟我们一起喝一杯
[22:31] Besides, no one should be out on the streets alone tonight. 而且 今晚任何人都不该单独上街
[22:34] There is a monster on the loose. 有怪物跑出来了
[22:37] – You heard about the monster. – Come with me. -你们听说了怪物的事 -跟我来
[22:40] What conversation isn’t better had over a gin rickey? 边喝金利克酒边聊天岂不是美事吗
[22:53] Do you hear that? 你们听到没
[23:07] Dalí’s the only one who’s seen the beast. 只有达利一个人见过怪兽
[23:09] Take it for what it’s worth. 宁可信其有
[23:10] Well, I spoke with him myself, 我自己和他聊过
[23:12] and according to Dalí, this is what it looks like. 据达利说 怪兽长这个样子
[23:15] I can never make heads or tails of Salvador’s work. 萨尔瓦多的画我永远也看不懂
[23:18] That’s a Minotaur. 这是弥诺陶
[23:20] A beast– half man, half bull, 一个半人半牛的怪物
[23:22] spent its whole life lost in a maze? 一生都迷失在迷宫里吗
[23:24] Ah, now, that’s the common myth, 那只是普遍的传说
[23:26] but I heard a different story. 但我听到的却不一样
[23:28] The Minotaur, he’s not lost. 弥诺陶并没有迷失
[23:30] He’s hiding. 他只是在躲着
[23:32] Rejected by his father, 他的父亲不愿意认他
[23:33] he felt that he had no place in the real world, 他感觉在真实的世界里无处容身
[23:35] and so he chose to stay in the maze. 所以选择待在迷宫里
[23:38] If Dalí thinks he’s seen one of these, 如果达利觉得他看到过
[23:40] I want what he’s drinking. 我也想来一杯他喝的东西
[23:43] Where you going? 你去哪里
[23:45] I am going to figure out 我要去想办法
[23:46] a way to catch a Minotaur 抓弥诺陶
[23:47] and show my father 向我爸爸展现一下
[23:48] what a real man of action looks like. 真正的行动派是什么样的
[23:53] There it is, awaiting the fight. 就在这 准备战斗
[23:55] I got this! Mine’s longer. 我来 我的枪更长
[24:20] – Fall back! – Wait, I’ve got the shot. -后退 -等等 我来打
[24:25] We have to go now! 我们必须得撤了
[24:26] I’ll never surrender. 我不会投降的
[24:29] But I will strategically retreat. 但我会战略撤退
[24:31] Get back! 回去吧
[24:38] Gideon, Hank’s hurt. Show him what you can do. 吉迪恩 汉克受伤了 给他看看你的本事
[24:41] Right away, Captain. 好的 船长
[24:42] Dad, are you okay? 爸爸 你没事吧
[24:44] Please don’t blame the Legends. 请别怪传奇们
[24:45] I should have been there. 我应该待在那的
[24:46] Because then you would have seen me 因为那样你就能看到我
[24:47] lock eyes with the beast, 和怪兽双目对视
[24:49] and it was in that moment 也就是在那一瞬间
[24:51] that I felt a deep and mutual respect. 我感到了一种深刻的相互尊重
[24:54] Wow, someone’e been bonding with Papa. 终于有人和爸爸交流了感情
[24:55] – Yeah. – Respect that gave way to resolve -是啊 -这种尊重在怪兽拔刀的那一刻
[24:57] as the beast drew its blade. 让我下定了决心
[24:59] The dance had begun. 战斗开始了
[25:01] – Okay, Gideon. – Initiating scan. -好吧 吉迪恩 -开始扫描
[25:04] So Cliffs Notes: big ax, bigger monster, 摘要 大斧头 大怪兽
[25:06] knows we’re on it. 知道我们在对付它了
[25:07] We need a plan B quick. 我们得赶紧想出B计划
[25:08] Okay. Dad, you heal up. 好的 爸爸 你在这疗伤
[25:10] – We’ve got this. – No, like hell. -我们来搞定 -绝不
[25:12] I owe it to him to finish this…fight. 我答应他要了结这场战斗的
[25:15] Sedative administered. 镇静剂已注射
[25:17] And you thought a Minotaur was bullheaded? 你认为只有弥诺陶钻牛角尖吗
[25:19] mythology burn. 神话损人啊
[25:20] It’s good to have you back. 你回来了真好
[25:23] There has to be a way out of here. 一定有办法出去的
[25:24] Well, it’s a prison cell. 这是个监狱
[25:26] Or an incubator for our burgeoning friendship. 或者是我们友谊的摇篮
[25:29] Isn’t breaking out of prison your thing? 你不是喜欢越狱吗
[25:31] Only reason I escaped last time was 上次我之所以逃跑
[25:33] because Ray gave me a Time Stone. 只是因为雷给了我时空石
[25:35] Tell me everything, 跟我说说
[25:35] because I am big-time shipping you two. 因为我特别想让你俩配对
[25:39] No shipping the inmates. 不准给犯人配对
[25:40] It’s the reason we’re stuck in here in the first place. 这就是我们被困在这的原因
[25:44] I know that getting your boss locked in a prison 我知道把老板锁在监狱里
[25:47] isn’t the best way to start a job, 不是个好的开始
[25:49] so if it comes to it, I’d like you to eat me first. 所以如果走到了那一步 我想让你先吃掉我
[25:52] No one’s eating anyone, Mona, 没人要吃掉任何人 蒙娜
[25:54] but when we get out of here, we do have to talk about 但我们出去之后 我们要谈谈
[25:56] your continued employment at the Bureau. 是否让你继续在局里工作
[25:59] Wait, no, no, no, you can’t fire me. 等等 不行 你不能开除我
[26:01] Give me one good reason why. 给我个理由不开除你
[26:04] Okay. Okay. 好吧
[26:09] I was gonna save this for upstairs, but… 我本来想等到上楼再说的 但是
[26:14] surprise! 惊喜
[26:17] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[26:21] Happy birthday to- 祝你生日…
[26:23] This isn’t making things better, is it? 这没让事情变好 不是吗
[26:25] No, it’s fantastic. Keep going. 不 太棒了 继续唱
[26:28] So that’s it? 所以就是这样了
[26:29] I finally find a job where I can use my skills… 我终于找到了一份能用上我的技能的工作
[26:33] Debatable. 我不觉得
[26:34] And I blow it in the first week. 然后我第一周就搞砸了
[26:38] Guess I’m stuck doing my fallback plan, 我想我得按我的备选计划来了
[26:41] going back to law school. 回去读法律
[26:43] At least Yale wants me. 至少耶鲁想要我
[26:45] Wait, wait, that’s the fallback plan? 等等 这是你的备选计划
[26:48] Law school? What are you even doing here? 法学院 那你来这里干什么
[26:51] This is my dream job. 这是我梦想的工作
[26:52] It’s my mom who wants me to be a lawyer. 我妈妈想让我当律师
[26:55] No, you can’t give in to what your parents want. 不 你不能屈服于你父母想让你做的事
[26:58] That’s what I did, and look how that ended. 我就屈服了 结果最后就成了这样
[27:02] Okay, you’re not gonna take 你不会听取
[27:03] life advice from Nora Dark, right? 诺拉·达克的人生建议 对吧
[27:06] That’s rich. You should listen to your parents. 太荒谬了 你应该听你父母的
[27:08] Think about your future. 想想你的未来
[27:09] Oh, easy for you to say. At least you had a future. 你说得容易 至少你还有个未来
[27:11] When I was a kid, my dad convinced me 我还是个孩子时 我爸爸说服我
[27:13] to be a demon vessel. 成了恶魔的躯壳
[27:14] You think it was easy for me? 你觉得我容易吗
[27:16] At least you got to be a kid. 至少你还当过小孩
[27:17] Try being a clone from 2213, okay? 试试当一个2213年的克隆人好吗
[27:19] The only taste of childhood I’ve ever had 我唯一有的童年
[27:21] was almost being killed by a Shtriga at summer camp. 就是差点在夏令营被摄魂怪杀了
[27:24] okay, I need to hear 我现在就特想
[27:25] your entire life stories right now. 听听你们整个人生的故事
[27:27] No. 不
[27:28] We might as well get to know each other 我们不如多了解下对方
[27:30] if we’re stuck here. 毕竟被困在这里了
[27:31] Or…at least have a drink? 至少来喝一杯
[27:37] Where did you– 你从哪…
[27:39] We need to bag ourselves a Minotaur 我们得在你爸爸害死他自己之前
[27:41] before your dad gets himself killed. 把弥诺陶抓回来
[27:44] What is that smell? 什么味道
[27:45] Did you guys get a team dog without me? 你们背着我养了只队犬吗
[27:46] Because that was my idea. 那可是我的主意
[27:48] Bet you guys are having 我猜你们现在还有
[27:49] post-mission pizza parties now too. 任务后的披萨派对了
[27:52] This is the artificial musk of a female Minotaur. 这是人造的雌性弥诺陶麝香
[27:56] See, Minotaurs have a very sharp sense of smell 弥诺陶在追踪猎物时
[27:57] when it comes to tracking prey, 有着非常敏锐的嗅觉
[27:59] but with this little bad boy, 但有了这个东西
[28:00] I can lure it in by convincing it that I’m a potential mate. 我能让它觉得我是潜在交配对象 引它过来
[28:03] Then what? 然后呢
[28:04] You two gonna ride off together, 你俩一起坐车离开
[28:05] get a nice little flat in Soho? 在索霍区买间漂亮的小公寓
[28:07] It’s good, but we still need a way to tame it 好计划 但我们得想个办法驯服它
[28:09] and get it to the Bureau. 把它带回调查局
[28:11] Taming the beast. Taming the beast. 驯服怪兽 驯服怪兽
[28:12] I read about this. I read about this. 我读到过这个
[28:15] let’s see, “The Magical Treatise of Solomon.” 《所罗门魔法论著》
[28:19] Here we go. 找到了
[28:20] “To ease the Minotaur’s rage, “要让弥诺陶平息怒吼
[28:21] “His mother would play him a lullaby 他的妈妈会在代达罗斯造的鲁特琴上
[28:23] on a lute built by Daedalus.” 为他弹奏摇篮曲”
[28:26] That’s it. 就是这个
[28:27] We’ll lure it out and lull it to sleep. 我们引它过来 催眠它
[28:29] No one gets hurt, not even the Minotaur. 没人会受伤 就连弥诺陶都不会
[28:33] And then we’ll have a pizza party. 然后我们就能办个披萨派对了
[28:36] And that’s when I found out 我就是那时候发现
[28:37] I was from the future. 我来自未来的
[28:38] – Whoa, the future. – Yep. -未来 -是啊
[28:41] It was all fake: 一切都是假的
[28:42] my parents, my memories, 我的父母 我的记忆
[28:45] growing up in Fresno. 在弗雷斯诺长大的
[28:46] Still better than spending your childhood 还是比在神秘罗盘教团里
[28:48] with The Order of the Shrouded Compass. 度过你的童年好
[28:50] Wh-Is that like the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants? 那是和《牛仔裤的姐妹情谊》一样的东西吗
[28:53] Even worse. Death cult. 更糟 是个死亡邪教
[28:55] And before that, I just moved around 在这之前 我只是居住在
[28:58] from one mental institution to the next. 不同的精神病院
[29:01] Point is, you’re lucky. 重点是 你很幸运
[29:03] I’m lucky? 我很幸运
[29:04] I just wish my past was made up. 我真希望我的过去都是假的
[29:07] What, so you can wake up one day 怎么 你想有一天醒过来
[29:08] and realize that you don’t have any family, friends, 发现你并没有什么家人 朋友
[29:10] or life experiences to hold on to? 也没有什么值得记忆的人生经历吗
[29:12] Doesn’t sound that different 听起来和在监狱里醒过来
[29:14] from waking up in a prison cell. 并没什么差别
[29:16] Touché. 说得对
[29:20] Are you two kidding me right now? 你们两个是在跟我开玩笑吗
[29:22] Ava, you’re a clone from the future, 艾娃 你是来自未来的克隆人
[29:25] and you run the Time Travel Bureau. 还掌管着时间调查局
[29:29] And you’re a witch. 你是个女巫
[29:32] And you escaped a cult 你逃脱了一个邪教
[29:34] and a real-life demon. 还有一个真正的恶魔
[29:37] I did. 没错
[29:38] You two are, like, the two coolest women 你们两个简直是我见过的
[29:40] I have ever met, 最酷的女人
[29:42] and I once met Gillian Anderson 我还曾经在一次《X档案》粉丝见面会上
[29:45] at an “X-Files” meet and greet. 见过吉莲·安德森
[29:48] Wow. Mona, you are a gem. 蒙娜 你真好
[29:51] You know, we can’t have a birthday 你知道吗 过生日可不能
[29:53] without birthday cake. 少了生日蛋糕
[29:55] Yeah! 没错
[29:56] Back on your feet already, Hank. 已经恢复了啊 汉克
[29:58] Yeah, your gal patched me up good. 是啊 你的姑娘把我治好了
[30:00] I’m just running through our strategy. 我正在整理我们的战略
[30:01] Oh, wait, you let him use our “D&D” Miniatures? 等等 你让他用我们的”龙与地下城”模型
[30:03] No, I didn’t let him touch Cyndra, 没有 我没让他碰辛德拉
[30:05] Lord of the Dark Elves. 黑暗精灵之王
[30:06] You guys “D&D” without me too? 你们玩”龙与地下城”也不叫我
[30:08] Son, why are you holding a tiny guitar, 儿子 你为什么拿把小吉他
[30:10] or do I even want to know? 或者说我有必要知道吗
[30:12] Oh, this–this is a lute. 这是一把鲁特琴
[30:14] Someone say loot? 有人说战利品吗
[30:15] This is what we’re gonna use to put the Minotaur to sleep. 我们要用这个让弥诺陶沉睡
[30:17] I thought you said that was loot. 我还以为你说战利品
[30:19] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[30:19] Well, I suppose it is more of a lyre. 我猜这和里拉琴差不多
[30:21] Everyone’s a liar. 大家都是骗子
[30:22] This is how we’re gonna catch our creature, Dad. 我们就是这么抓魔法生物的 爸
[30:24] – That’s your plan? – Yeah. -这就是你的计划 -对
[30:26] We’re facing a literal monster. 我们面对的是一个真正的怪物
[30:27] You think you can destroy it with a lute? 你认为你能用一把鲁特琴毁灭它吗
[30:30] Well, in the hands of a master, 在大师的手里
[30:31] a lute is a formidable weapon. Just look at Sting, mate. 鲁特琴就是可怕的武器 看看斯汀 伙计
[30:34] Sorry to interrupt, but there’s a change in the timeline. 抱歉打断你们 但是时间线有变化
[30:36] An attack at Cafe du Dome is imminent. 圆顶咖啡馆即将遭受袭击
[30:38] There will be no survivors. 没有一人幸存
[30:39] The Minotaur must be tracking Hemingway’s scent. 弥诺陶一定是在追踪海明威的气味
[30:42] Let’s move out. 开始行动吧
[30:44] Nathaniel, get out of my way. 内特尼尔 别拦我
[30:46] I don’t have to do what you say anymore, Hank. 我不必再按你说的做了 汉克
[30:48] Really? Because as your superior, 是吗 作为你的上司
[30:50] I’m telling you to stand down. 我命令你让开
[30:52] You’re going for the superior thing again? 你又要来上级这套了吗
[30:54] You know, you don’t want to listen to me or understand me. 你不想听我说话 也不想理解我
[30:56] You just–you just want to be better than me. 你只想比我更好
[31:01] Well, you’re one to talk about listening. 现在是你提起聆听的
[31:02] You’ve ignored every lesson I’ve ever tried to teach you. 你无视了我给你上的每一课
[31:05] Because it’s the same lesson over and over again. 因为都在教同样的东西
[31:08] You want me to be more like you, Hank. 你想让变得我更像你 汉克
[31:11] But guess what. I’m not like you. 但你猜怎么样 我不像你
[31:13] I don’t like televised golf or Tom Clancy books 我不喜欢高尔夫节目或·汤姆·克兰西的书
[31:15] or ’70s folk rock. 或·七十年代的民谣摇滚
[31:18] I don’t know if you happened to notice, 我不知道你有没有注意到
[31:20] but I’m a grown-ass superhero… 但我是一个成年的超级英雄
[31:24] who’s just trying to play the lute for a Minotaur. 我只是想给弥诺陶弹鲁特琴
[31:29] Fine, don’t want to listen to your old man? 好吧 你不听你爸的
[31:31] Maybe you’ll listen to your captain. 或许你会你听船长的
[31:36] I’m sorry, but I’m with Nate. 抱歉 我站内特这边
[31:39] I know his idea sounds crazy, but he’s right. 我知道他的主意听起来很疯狂 但他是对的
[31:42] That’s what makes him a Legend, 所以他才是传奇的一员
[31:44] no matter where he is. 无论他在哪里
[31:47] Look, you said you wanted to see a Legends mission. 你说你想看一次传奇任务
[31:50] Well, you’re about to, 你将会看到了
[31:52] and if it goes wrong, well, 如果出了什么差错
[31:54] you go ahead and fire all of us. 你大可以把我们都开除了
[32:05] The beast advanced. 怪物前进了
[32:07] I turned on him, gun raised. 我转头 举起了枪
[32:10] Seeing we’d reached an agreement, 看来我们达成了共识
[32:12] I fired! 我开了枪
[32:14] So I don’t think we’ll be seeing 所以我想我们在短时间内
[32:15] that creature anytime soon. 不会再看见那个怪物了
[32:17] And what is that? 那是什么
[32:22] Back for another go, are you? 想再战一场是吗
[32:26] Oi, fuzz ball, come on. 毛球球 过来
[32:27] Have a nice little whiff of this, will you? 来闻闻这个怎么样
[32:32] All right, that’s your cue. 好了 到你了
[32:34] Okay. 好的
[32:35] I haven’t had much time to rehearse, but… 我没有太多时间练习 但是…
[32:48] Now we end this. 让我们了结一切吧
[32:50] No! 不
[32:52] I warn you, I will strike a woman. 我警告你 我会打女人的
[32:56] That’s for being on my summer eighth grade reading list. 为了你在我八年级暑期书单上打的
[33:00] Uh, guys? 伙计们
[33:03] Nathaniel! 内特尼尔
[33:08] Always preferred Faulkner. 一直都更喜欢福克纳
[33:14] So not a bad birthday, huh? 这生日还不赖吧
[33:17] Considering my original plan 想到我最开始的计划是
[33:18] was a “House Hunters” marathon… 看完所有的《购房猎人》
[33:19] That actually sounds pretty great. 那听起来好像不赖
[33:26] You know what? 你知道吗
[33:30] You should have this. 你应该拿着这个
[33:31] You know you want to read it. 你知道你想看的
[33:34] Look, 听着
[33:36] I learned from being locked up that 我从被关中学到
[33:37] the only way to survive is to shut down. 生存下来的唯一办法就是自我封闭
[33:43] If you don’t have a future, 如果你没有未来可言
[33:45] it’s best not to look forward. 最好不要朝前看
[33:48] Not to meals or birthdays 不要吃饭 不要过生日
[33:52] or relationships. 不要谈感情
[33:55] Just because this is your present 这只不过是你的现状
[33:57] doesn’t mean it has to be your future. 并不意味着就是你的未来
[33:58] Who knows? Maybe someday you can 谁知道呢 说不定哪天
[34:00] get out of here without having to escape. 你能光明正大地离开这里呢
[34:03] Yeah, and aren’t you glad you didn’t shut down today? 就是 你难道不庆幸今天没有自我封闭吗
[34:10] Well, this cake is pretty good. 这个蛋糕真不错
[34:12] Come on. Come on. Who doesn’t want to see 来吧 来吧 谁不想看看
[34:15] a Ray Palmer love letter? 雷·帕尔默的情书呢
[34:17] You have to open it. There’s probably glitter in it. 你一定要拆开 里面说不定会闪光
[34:18] I really should… 我真的应该…
[34:19] – Open it. – Come on. -打开它 -快点
[34:22] Open it. Open it. 打开它 打开它
[34:23] You know what? 知道吗
[34:28] Oh, hi there. 你们好啊
[34:31] – Ray? – Yeah, hi. -雷 -是啊 你好
[34:32] Uh, could I get some help? I’m a little stuck. 能不能帮帮我 我有点被粘住了
[34:45] – Get behind the bar! – Good idea. -到吧台后面去 -好主意
[34:52] I meant for cover. 我意思是躲起来
[34:54] Well, I like your version. 我喜欢你的版本
[35:00] See, it looks just as I drew it. 看看 和我画得一模一样
[35:04] You leave that weirdo alone! 别碰那个怪人
[35:06] Your fight is with me! 你的对手是我
[35:10] Toro! 大公牛
[35:13] Come on. 来吧
[35:15] Now the dance begins. 现在舞蹈开始
[35:19] I needed to make sure she was okay. 我只是要确保她平安无事
[35:21] I wanted to make sure you were okay. 我想要确定你没事
[35:23] Actually, I just really wanted to see her–you. 其实 我真的很想见她 见你
[35:25] And then I thought I’d deliver the message myself, 所以我想就自己来送信吧
[35:27] but then I got stuck in the glue. 但是我被胶水粘住了
[35:30] That was sweet. 真可爱
[35:32] Stupid but sweet. 很蠢 但是很可爱
[35:34] No, it’s unacceptable 不 这是不可以被接受的
[35:36] but, in this case, clearly convenient. 但在这个情况下 很实用
[35:40] So since you are so good at getting people out of prison, 既然你那么善于帮人越狱
[35:43] let’s get the hell out of here, shall we? 我们就出去吧 好吗
[35:45] Oh. Yeah. 好
[35:48] Let’s just hope the team wasn’t missing their QB. 希望队伍没在想念他们的指挥
[35:54] That’s my boy! 干得漂亮
[36:03] Over here! 这边
[36:08] *There is a young cowboy* *有一个年轻的牛仔*
[36:10] *He lives on the range* *住在山峰之上*
[36:14] *His horse and his cattle are his only companions* *他的马儿和牛是他唯一的陪伴*
[36:20] *He works in the saddle* *他在马背上工作*
[36:22] *And he sleeps in the canyons* *在峡谷里休憩*
[36:25] *Waiting for summer, his pastures to change* *等待着夏天 牧场变化*
[36:29] What is happening? 这是怎么回事
[36:31] James Taylor, and it’s good. 詹姆斯·泰勒 不错
[36:34] *And as the moon rises he sits by his fire* *月亮升起 他坐在火边*
[36:39] *Thinking about women and glasses of beer* *想着女人和啤酒*
[36:43] *And closing his eyes as the dogies retire* *闭上眼睛 送狗狗离开*
[36:48] *He sings out a song which is soft* *他低声唱了一首歌*
[36:52] *But it’s clear* *但却很清晰*
[36:53] *As if maybe someone could hear* *如果有人能听到*
[36:57] You got this, Dad. 你做到了 爸爸
[37:01] *Good night, you moonlight ladies* *晚安 月光女神*
[37:05] *Rockabye, sweet baby James* *乖乖睡吧 宝贝儿詹姆斯*
[37:11] *Deep greens and blues are the colors I choose* *我选择深绿和蓝色*
[37:15] *Won’t you let me go down in my dreams* *不要让我在梦中沉沦*
[37:20] *And rockabye, sweet baby James* *乖乖睡吧 宝贝儿詹姆斯*
[37:31] Now, that is how you finish a Legends mission. 就是要这样完成传奇任务
[37:35] You did good, son. 你做得不错 儿子
[37:37] Right back at you, Dad. 你也一样 爸爸
[37:39] I learned it from you, Nathaniel. 我是和你学的 内特尼尔
[37:53] – Hola, Chupi! – Hola! -你好啊 吸血怪 -你好
[37:55] – Privet, Baba Yaga. – Privet. -你好 雅加婆婆 -你好
[37:59] What’s up, Nora? 怎么样 诺拉
[38:02] Thought you were headed to Yale. 还以为你去耶鲁了呢
[38:04] After last night, I marched home 昨晚之后 我回家了一趟
[38:06] and told my parents I didn’t want to be a lawyer. 跟我父母说了我不想当律师
[38:09] And also that I was craving nachos 而且我也渴望玉米片
[38:10] and wanted to do karaoke. 还想去唱卡拉OK
[38:12] The rosé had really kicked in at that point. 玫瑰酒当时还真起作用了
[38:15] Oh, and here, my mom’s homemade congee. 给 我妈妈自己做的粥
[38:18] Great hangover cure. 专治宿醉
[38:23] Hey, can you do me a favor? 能帮我个忙吗
[38:27] I wrote… 我写了
[38:29] I wrote Ray a letter. Uh… 我给雷写了封信
[38:31] Gah! It’d be an honor to deliver it. 帮你送信太荣幸了
[38:34] Yeah, anything for my generation’s Ross and Rachel. 为这个时代的罗斯和瑞秋做什么都行
[38:46] Uh, morning, Director Sharpe. 早上好 夏普局长
[38:49] A word, Mona. 谈谈吧 蒙娜
[38:52] What? 怎么了
[38:53] Wait, are you firing me this time? 等等 你这次是要开除我吗
[38:56] No, Mona. 不 蒙娜
[38:57] After yesterday, I realized… 昨天之后 我意识到
[39:00] there is some room for a little humanity in this place. 这个地方的确需要一些人情味
[39:07] Aloha, Kaupe. 你好啊 恶魂
[39:09] Permission to scratch his tummy? 能挠他的肚子吗
[39:13] Permission granted. 准了
[39:16] And you should deliver that letter. 你应该把信送出去
[39:21] Well, that was a chaotic, 简直乱成一团
[39:24] reckless, wasteful mess. 鲁莽 浪费
[39:27] I think I finally see the value in the Legends. 我觉得我终于看到传奇的价值了
[39:29] Yeah, you could have led with that last part. 你可以着重说最后那部分
[39:31] We’re glad to have you on board. 我们很高兴有你的加入
[39:33] Well, this has been fun, 的确很有意思
[39:36] but it’s time for me to get back. 但是我该回去了
[39:38] Yeah, you know what? Um, I’ll– 对 那个 我
[39:40] um, I’ll meet you back there, Dad. 我们回去见 爸爸
[39:47] He’s right. This was fun. 他说得对 很有意思
[39:49] It’s good to be back. 回来真不错
[39:51] Well, the door is always open. 大门永远都是敞开的
[39:53] You know, coming back here, 知道吗 回到这
[39:54] I thought it’d be like the old days, 我以为会像之前一样
[39:56] but I don’t know what’s more surprising, 但是我不知道哪一样更令人惊喜
[39:57] the fact that so much has changed 很多事情都已经变了
[40:00] or at some point, this became the old days. 还是某种程度上 这已经变成了过去
[40:04] You’d think we of all people would understand 我们能比其他人理解
[40:06] that time makes no sense. 时间毫无道理
[40:07] Yeah. 对
[40:08] But I guess it’s something you never accept. 但我猜这恰恰是你永远都无法接受的
[40:12] You know I love you guys, right? 你知道我很爱你们 对吧
[40:15] But, uh… I belong over there. 但是 我属于那边
[40:18] I get it. 我懂
[40:21] I’m proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[40:24] So go on. Go do your adult thing, 去吧 去做你们大人的事
[40:26] and we’ll see you around. 再会
[40:28] Okay. 好
[40:32] Though if you’re not in a rush… 但是 如果你不着急
[40:36] It’s a pizza party. 披萨派对
[40:39] Yeah, here he is. 他来了
[40:40] Welcome back, ugly. 欢迎回来 丑东西
[40:43] Yes, what other bright ideas are you gonna leave us with 在你滚蛋之前 你还要给我们留下
[40:45] before you bugger off? 什么绝妙的建议
[40:47] Softball team. 垒球队
[40:48] Oh, no, only electronic sports. 不不 只玩电子游戏
[40:50] Piñata Fridays. 糖罐周五
[40:51] How many times do I have to say no to that? 我到底要拒绝多少次
[40:54] Unionizing. 加入工会
[40:55] Ooh, don’t let Hank hear you say that. 别让汉克听见你这么说
[40:58] You know, it’s still weird not having you around. 没有你在身边还是很奇怪
[41:01] Aw, man, I’ll always be right there, big guy, 兄弟 我一直都在呢 大个子
[41:02] in that giant heart of yours. 在你那颗巨大的心脏里
[41:05] And I’ll be at the Bureau, 我就在调查局
[41:06] so you guys can literally stop by whenever you want. 所以你们随时都可以来看我
[41:10] But, you know, before I go, 但是 在我走之前
[41:12] I do want to say one thing. 我有件事要说
[41:14] When I first stepped onto this ship, 我第一次踏上飞船时
[41:16] I was, you know, trying to get away from 我当时 只是想要
[41:18] all my baggage back home, 逃避家里的负担
[41:20] and I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, 不敢相信我真要这么说
[41:22] Hemingway once wrote, 海明威曾经写过
[41:24] “Can’t get away from yourself 从一个地方换到另一个地方
[41:25] by moving from one place to another.” 并不能逃避自己
[41:28] And thanks to you guys, 谢谢你们
[41:29] I don’t have to run anymore. 我不用再继续逃避了
[41:31] Being here with you all has turned me 和你们在这的日子
[41:32] into the man I need to be, 把我变成了我想要成为的人
[41:33] and, uh, this place is special. 这个地方是独一无二的
[41:37] And you never know when it’s gonna be over. 你也不知道什么时候会结束
[41:39] So I say, Legends, 所以 传奇们
[41:43] enjoy the ride while it lasts. 趁时光还在 尽情享受
[41:44] Hear, hear. 好 好
[41:45] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[41:46] – Cheers. – Cheers, cheers, cheers. -干杯 -干杯 干杯
[41:51] You’ll find your place here. 你会在这找到你的位置
[41:52] I know I did. 我知道我找到了
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme