Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart. 你变形的日子结束了 宝贝
[00:06] He decided to exploit her for information 他决定去了解更多她的消息
[00:08] and to help us track down other Fugitives. 帮助我们定位其他逃亡者
[00:10] I know you’re writing a novel and it’s really good. 我知道你在写小说 很棒
[00:14] Taco delivery. My name’s Mona. 送塔可的 我叫蒙娜
[00:16] So what’s a Time Bureau? 时间调查局是什么
[00:17] That was supposed to be top secret. 那属于最高机密
[00:20] I’m not losing another kid. 我不能再失去一个孩子了
[00:23] The magic he used was pretty powerful. 他用的魔法很强大
[00:25] If magic has him on death’s door, 既然魔法让他命悬一线
[00:26] then maybe magic can save him. 也许魔法能救他
[00:28] I think I know someone who can help. 我知道该找谁帮忙
[00:42] 东京 1951年
[01:29] There’s got to be another way to fix him. 肯定有其他办法能治好他
[01:32] Something Gideon missed. 被吉迪恩忽略的细节
[01:33] John used magic to save those kids at the camp. 约翰使用了魔法去救夏令营的孩子
[01:36] Magic’s the only thing that can fix him. 魔法是唯一能够治好他的东西
[01:37] And you really think Nora Darhk is the answer. 你真的觉得诺拉·达克能解决吗
[01:39] She’s the only witch I know. 我就认识她这么一个女巫
[01:41] Can we even find her? 我们能找到她吗
[01:42] That is the problem. She has a time stone. 这就是问题所在 她有时空石
[01:45] She could literally be anywhere or any-when. 她可能在任何地点甚至任何时间
[01:47] The Bureau can’t seem to find her. 调查局都不一定能找到她
[01:51] You know, when I was a kid, 我小时候
[01:52] there was this one escaped con that my dad was after. 我爸在追捕一个逃犯
[01:55] And everyone assumed that he had fled the country. 所有人都觉得他逃到海外去了
[01:58] You know where he found him? 你知道在哪找到他的吗
[01:59] Not a block from the police precinct. 离警局不到一个街区的地方
[02:01] Do you really think she’s hiding in the Bureau’s backyard? 你真觉得她躲在调查局的后院吗
[02:04] Gideon, do a Nora Darhk facial recognition scan 吉迪恩 对诺拉·达克进行面部识别扫描
[02:07] of 2018. 2018年的
[02:09] 雷斯顿 弗吉尼亚州 2018年11月22日 8点05分
[02:09] I have located a potential match. 锁定可能的匹配选项
[02:12] That’s her. 是她
[02:14] Right in the Bureau’s backyard. 正是在调查局的后院
[02:15] Great work, Detective Lance. 干得不错 兰斯警探
[02:17] Captain, our systems have identified the presence 船长 系统检测到了
[02:19] of a new Fugitive. 新逃亡者的踪迹
[02:20] This one is in 1951 Tokyo. 在1951年的东京
[02:22] All right, let’s divide and conquer. 我们分头行动吧
[02:24] I’ll go take care of Tokyo; you go find our witch. 我去解决东京的事 你去找女巫
[02:27] Make her fix our warlock. 让她治好我们的男巫
[02:30] Everybody to the bridge. We got a Fugitive alert. 所有人都到舰桥上来 有逃亡者警报
[02:34] Hello? Can anyone hear me? 有人吗 能听到我讲话吗
[02:38] – Crap! – Hey. -靠 -嗨
[02:40] Closed door means stay out. 关门的意思就是别进来
[02:41] Sorry, Sara called a team meeting. 对不起 莎拉叫我们去开会
[02:45] Were you– 你是
[02:47] Yes. 对
[02:48] I was watching porn. 我看黄片呢
[02:50] On a typewriter? 用打字机看
[02:51] Hey, no judgment here. 没人瞧不起你
[02:56] All right, Andiamo los case. Chop Chop! 案例分析 快点快点
[03:00] Oy, enough shouting. 别再喊了
[03:07] That my whiskey? 那是我的威士忌吗
[03:10] It was. 以前是
[03:14] Oh, well, 好了
[03:15] look who finally pried themselves 看看这是谁
[03:18] away from their important business. 终于从他们的大事里脱出身来了
[03:20] Look, hobbies are very important. 爱好非常重要
[03:24] Right, Rory? 对吗 罗里
[03:25] I take my porn very seriously. 我非常重视我的黄片
[03:28] Okay, back to work. 好了 说回工作
[03:31] In the summer of 1951, a film crew shot footage of a monster 1951年夏天 电影摄制组拍到了怪兽
[03:35] in Tokyo Bay. 在东京湾
[03:37] Two days later, the city was destroyed. 两天之后 城市被毁了
[03:39] We need to get that footage before any panic sets in 我们要赶在发生恐慌之前拿到录像
[03:42] and to capture that monster before it can do any real damage. 在怪兽造成实际的损害之前抓到它
[03:48] And because we’re shorthanded, you’re up. 由于我们人手不足 你上
[03:52] Time to earn your keep. 该你挣钱养家了
[03:53] Oh, I didn’t ask to be here, Mum. 又不是我要求住在这的 妈妈
[03:55] But you are a Fugitive. 但你是个逃亡者
[03:56] So your choices are help us out, 所以你的选择有 帮我们
[03:59] go back in your cage. 回笼子里去
[04:01] Bloody humans. 该死的人类
[04:02] All right, fine. 行吧行吧
[04:05] But it’s only to stop you blinkered lot from giving 但只是为了阻止你们这些缺心眼的人
[04:07] a harmless monster a one-way ticket to hell. 把无害怪兽都一股脑送到地狱里去
[04:10] At least with me there, 我要是在场
[04:11] the poor chap gets a fair shake. 那可怜的家伙就有机会
[04:16] I like her. Yes. I like her. 我喜欢她 没错 我喜欢她
[04:20] As you can see, Mr. Heywood, 正如你所看到的 海伍德先生
[04:21] the Time Bureau is putting your money to great use. 时间调查局把您的钱用在了刀尖上
[04:24] We now have multiple teams deployed throughout history 我们派遣了多个队伍遍布历史
[04:26] tracking down and securing Fugitives. 追踪并抓捕逃亡者
[04:28] All trained by your son. 他们都是你儿子训练的
[04:29] We only have the most highly qualified Time Bureau personnel 我们只会选最具有资格的时间调查局人员
[04:32] dealing with–oh, boy. And– 去处理 好吧…
[04:34] Here’s Gary with a live one. 盖瑞这就抓来了一个
[04:36] Ah, say hello to Baba Yaga. 和雅加婆婆问个好
[04:38] We caught her trying to eat Chinese gymnasts 我们发现它企图在2008年奥运会上
[04:40] at the 2008 Olympics. 吃中国体操运动员
[04:44] – Sorry about that, sir. – What did she say? -抱歉 长官 -她说了什么
[04:47] Just a typical Russian greeting. 就是普通的俄语打招呼
[04:54] Are you sure this room is secure enough 你确定这些房间足够牢固
[04:55] to hold these creatures? 能关住这些生物吗
[04:56] It’s a temporary arrangement 这只是临时解决方案
[04:58] until our containment facility is up and running, sir. 直到我们的监禁设施开始运作 长官
[05:00] And they’re heavily sedated, right, Gary? 它们都被打了高强性镇静剂 对吧盖瑞
[05:02] Yup. Double doses of elephant tranquilizer all around. 没错 都打了两针大象镇静剂
[05:06] This way. 这边走
[05:13] Well, Director Sharpe, 夏普局长
[05:14] looks like you have things under control here. 看来这的一切都在你掌控之中
[05:15] Yes, sir. We sure do. 是的长官 确实没错
[05:17] I’ll be seeing you tomorrow for Thanksgiving. 我们明天感恩节见
[05:19] Your mother’s really looking forward to it and so am I. 你母亲很期待 我也是
[05:22] Oh, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. 无论如何我都不会错过的
[05:25] What are you doing for the holiday, Director Sharpe? 你假期准备做些什么 夏普局长
[05:27] Me? Oh, well I was planning on spending it 我吗 我本来准备和
[05:29] with my girlfriend, but she’s working overtime. 我的女友过 但她要加班
[05:31] So I’ll probably just be sticking around here, I guess. 所以我应该就会呆在这里了
[05:34] You should join us. 你应该加入我们
[05:36] It’ll be fun, right, Nathaniel? 会很有趣的 对吧 内特尼尔
[05:39] Absolutely. 绝对的
[05:42] Bye, sir. 长官再见
[05:43] Yeah, that is if you don’t mind starving all day 前提是你不介意饿一整天
[05:45] while your family slowly gets loaded and starts fighting 看着你的家人慢慢的喝醉并开始吵架
[05:48] and then your dad gets called for a “Work emergency.” 然后你爸爸因为”紧急工作”被叫走
[05:51] Well, at least your family are real people. 最起码你的家人是真的
[05:53] Mine are actors. 我的都是演员
[06:02] According to historical record, 根据历史记录
[06:03] the director we’re looking for, 我们要找的导演
[06:05] Ishiro Honda, should be in this stage. 本多猪四郎 应该就在这个片场
[06:07] Oh, I’m feeling a little conspicuous. 我感觉有点显眼
[06:10] Just ask like you belong. No one will question it. 就装成是这里的人 没人会提问的
[06:12] You. Coffee, now. 你 咖啡 快去
[06:13] – Hai. – Yeah, see? -是 -看到没
[06:15] It’s all about confidence. 只要有自信就行
[06:17] All right, you guys know your cover? 好了 你们自己的假背景记熟了吗
[06:18] Yup. 熟了
[06:42] I beg your pardon, but this is a closed set. 不好意思 这里是封闭片场
[06:45] Are you Ishiro Honda, the film director? 你是本多猪四郎吗 那个电影导演
[06:48] Honda-san, pleasure to meet you. 本多先生 很高兴见到你
[06:50] We’re Producers from K&G Pictures. 我们是KG制片厂的制作人
[06:52] We got word of an unusual animal sighting out in the bay. 我们听说港口出现了异样的生物
[06:55] We were told that you might have some footage suitable 我们得知你手上或许会有些录像
[06:56] for our news reel. 可以给我们报道
[06:59] How do you know about that? 你们是怎么知道的
[07:00] We’re from Hollywood. We know everything. 我们是好莱坞来的 什么都知道
[07:03] Ah, gracias. 感谢
[07:05] You must have misheard. 你们一定是听错了
[07:07] We were out on location by the sea, yes, 我们是去海上取景时
[07:10] and we saw a whale, 看到了一头鲸鱼
[07:13] and that was it. 仅此而已
[07:15] You’re sure it wasn’t something else? 你确定不是其他什么吗
[07:18] Something strange? 其他奇怪的生物
[07:19] Perhaps we can take a look and see for ourselves. 或许我们可以亲眼看一看
[07:23] I’m afraid the footage was ruined during transport. 恐怕胶卷在运输过程中被损毁了
[07:27] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[07:29] It truly is impossible. 真的不可能
[07:31] Nah, bloke’s lying. 不 这家伙在撒谎
[07:32] Oh, finally. Something we agree on. 终于 我们达成了一致
[07:35] – Stay here. – What? Where are you going? -待在这 -什么 你要去哪里
[07:37] To find that film. 去找那胶卷
[07:38] Oh, not if I find it first. 除非我先找到
[07:43] I have to go now. 我得走了
[07:47] Mr. Honda? Mr. Honda? 本多先生 本多先生
[07:51] Could–could we trouble you for a tour? 您能不能麻烦给我们做个导游
[07:54] Of course, please. 当然可以 这边请
[08:05] When we are on a mission, I give the orders. 当我们出任务时 要听我的命令
[08:08] Whose rubbish idea was that? 这是谁的馊主意
[08:10] You are lucky I am a reformed assassin. 你得庆幸我不是过去那个刺客了
[08:13] It’s quite a remarkable effect. 这个特效非常壮观
[08:16] If we shoot at low angles with a wide lens, 如果我们在低角度用广角拍摄
[08:21] it feels as though we are ants in this enormous city. 我们就像这巨大城市里的蚂蚁
[08:28] That is fascinating. 真有意思
[08:31] It’s got to be in his office somewhere. 肯定在他办公室某个地方
[08:32] If I was hiding something, 我要是藏东西
[08:34] I would put it where no one else would look. 肯定会藏在别人不会去找的地方
[08:41] Like under a bloody bomb. 比如藏在一枚要命的炸弹下面
[08:45] Genius. 天才啊
[08:48] It’d look amazing on fire. 着火后肯定非常好看
[08:51] Thank you so much for the tour. 非常感谢你带我们转转
[08:53] If you are ever in Burbank, be sure to look us up. 你要是到伯班克了 一定记得来找我们
[09:01] I’ve successfully digitized the film 我已经成功把影片数字化了
[09:03] and it’s ready for viewing. 可以观看了
[09:04] Roll it, Miss G. 开始吧 G小姐
[09:17] What is that under the water? 水下的是什么
[09:31] Guys, I think we’re going to need a bigger time ship. 各位 看来需要更大的时间飞船
[09:41] Okay, what is it? 好 那是什么
[09:43] You’re supposed to be the Fugitive expert. 你不是逃亡者专家吗
[09:45] Oh, well that’s no Fugitive. 那可不是什么逃亡者
[09:47] So what, it’s just some other magical monster 怎么 又是某个不该出现在这的
[09:49] that’s not supposed to be here? 魔法怪物吗
[09:51] Maybe you just haven’t met this one. 或许你还没见过这个
[09:53] Or maybe if you weren’t so quick to blame us Fugitives 你要是别什么都怪罪我们逃亡者
[09:55] for everything, you’d see the more likely scenario. 你就能想到更可能的情形
[09:58] That creature is man-made. 这玩意儿是人造的
[10:00] It’s probably a mutant or something. 可能是个异形什么的
[10:02] Created by one of the countless nukes you humans dropped 由你们人类在此时期往太平洋投的
[10:04] on the Pacific in this era. 其中一枚核弹创造的
[10:06] Or didn’t you think of that? 还是你根本没想到那点
[10:07] Nice try, genius, but if that were true 很好 天才 如果真是这样
[10:09] we wouldn’t have got a magic alert. 那就不会有魔法警报
[10:11] So why are we here? 那我们干嘛来这
[10:12] Ooh, you’re the time traveler. 你是时间旅行者
[10:14] Why don’t you figure it out? 你怎么不去弄清楚
[10:16] Okay. Gideon, 好 吉迪恩
[10:18] scan Tokyo Bay for any unusual marine activity. 搜索东京湾有没有任何异常海洋活动
[10:22] Right away, Captain. 马上 船长
[10:23] Hopefully Ray’s having better luck. 但愿雷那边有好消息
[10:42] I had a dream like this once. 我曾做过一个类似的梦
[10:46] Maybe more than once. 或许不止一个
[10:51] More mead, wench. 再来些美酒 美女
[10:55] As you wish. 如你所愿
[11:01] Oh, a thousand pardons. 非常抱歉
[11:11] A Palmer Tech phone? 帕尔默科技的手机
[11:13] Great software. Terrible hardware. 软件很不错 硬件不咋滴
[11:16] My phone! 我的手机
[11:20] Get ye out of my sight, scoundrel. 赶紧闪开 无赖
[11:28] What? 怎么了
[11:30] – I’m just– – What are you doing here? -我只是 -你在这干什么
[11:33] I need your help. 需要你帮忙
[11:34] What? 什么
[11:41] Chris and Tyson, you two get back here right now! 克里斯和泰森 你俩赶紧回来
[11:44] – Hi, Nate. – Hey, Patty. -内特 -帕蒂
[11:46] This is– 这位是
[11:47] Ava Sharpe. 艾娃·夏普
[11:49] Um, hi, Grandma! 你好啊 祖母
[11:51] That’s my grandma, Violet. 是我的祖母维奥莱特
[11:53] Do not let her rope you into playing cards. 别被她哄去打牌了
[11:55] It’s a lose-lose situation. 大家都不会开心
[11:58] And there’s my Uncle Rich. 那是我的叔叔瑞奇
[12:02] Don’t mention Obama. 别在他面前提奥巴马
[12:04] There he is. 他来了
[12:05] Good to see you, son. 见到你真开心 小子
[12:06] Glad you could make it, Director Sharpe. 很开心你能来 夏普局长
[12:08] – Thanks, sir. – You must be Ava. -谢谢 先生 -你肯定是艾娃吧
[12:12] Thank you so much for letting me join you. 非常感谢您邀请我前来
[12:14] Oh, of course. 别客气
[12:15] We wouldn’t want you all alone on such a special day. 这么特别的日子肯定不愿让你落单的
[12:20] He’s into the good stuff. 他又要去喝好东西了
[12:23] Nate, show her around. Make her feel at home. 内特 带她转转 就当是自己家
[12:29] Oh, your family seems nice. 你的家人很好啊
[12:32] Oh, it’s still very early. 话说得太早了
[12:33] Okay, everyone, the turkey is almost done– 好了 各位 火鸡快好了
[12:38] Wait for it. 等着吧
[12:39] Brining. 卤水
[12:40] Yeah, it just has to sit for another hour and a half 对 只需要再等一个半小时
[12:43] and then I’m going to pop it into the oven. 我就把它放进烤箱
[12:45] So that means dinner is when? 那晚饭得等到什么时候
[12:47] Give or take six hours. 大概六小时后吧
[12:49] What? 什么
[12:51] Oh, my God. 天啊
[12:52] – Tyson! – Buckle up, Ava Sharpe. -泰森 -系好安全带 艾娃·夏普
[12:55] It’s going to be a bumpy ride. 这一路有得颠簸
[13:05] Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Green. 感恩节快乐 格林先生
[13:07] Hi, Mona. 你好 蒙娜
[13:09] Thanks for bringing me food on a holiday. 感谢节日给我带吃的
[13:10] It’s literally my job. 我就是干这个
[13:12] Why are you working on Thanksgiving? 你怎么感恩节还在干活
[13:15] What’s the Time Bureau do anyway? 时间调查局是干啥的
[13:18] It’s like Groundhog Day. Uh, we regulate time zones. 就像是土拨鼠日 我们管理时区
[13:22] So you got any plans for the big meal? 大餐有什么计划吗
[13:24] Heck yeah, I do. 当然有了
[13:25] My family’s in LA, so it’s just me, instant ramen, 我家人在洛杉矶 所以只有我和泡面
[13:28] and Bestflix binging. 在佳片飞刷剧
[13:30] Oh, well, uh, if you want you could, 那如果你愿意 你可以…
[13:34] uh, have Thanksgiving with me. 和我一起过感恩节
[13:36] That’s really sweet, Mr. Green. 你人真好 格林先生
[13:38] But I don’t want to eat all of your food. 但我不想吃光你的食物
[13:40] Oh, I happened to have ordered enough for two. 我正好点了两人的份量
[13:46] You’re vegetarian, right? 你吃素对吧
[14:02] Nora Darhk, what the blooming hell are you doing here, eh? 诺拉·达克 你来这干什么
[14:06] I owed this guy a favor. 我欠这家伙一个人情
[14:09] She shouldn’t be here, mate. I thought I warned you. 她不该来这 我不是警告过你吗
[14:13] Can you help him? 你能帮他吗
[14:18] Gideon is showing strange marine activity in this area. 吉迪恩显示这个地区有奇怪的海洋活动
[14:21] Fish disappearing en masse, seismic tremors– 大批鱼群消失 因地震引起的震颤
[14:24] Do you need all that just to end up back where the film was shot? 你需要这些来找到那影片的拍摄地吗
[14:27] Just being thorough. 只是想详细了解下
[14:28] Hmm, using fancy toys instead of your noggins, more like. 更像是想依靠高科技玩具而不动脑吧
[14:31] You know, I think I liked you better when you were in a cage. 我更喜欢关在笼子里的你
[14:33] All right. Enough. 好了 够了
[14:34] All we got to do is draw this thing out, 我们要做的就是把这东西引出来
[14:36] we shrink it down, and we’re good to go. 缩小 然后就可以撤了
[14:39] And how do you expect us to do that? 那你想我们怎么做呢
[14:41] We’ll just summon it with a friendly call? 就这样友好地召唤它吗
[14:43] “Oy, monster, come up here. Promise it’s not a trap.” 怪物 现真身吧 我保证这不是陷阱
[14:46] Or feed it like that guy. 或是像那人一样喂它
[14:53] Isn’t that our friend the film director? 那不是我们的电影导演朋友吗
[14:59] Feeding the whales, Mr. Honda? 在喂鲸鱼吗 本多先生
[15:01] What? 什么
[15:03] You. What are you doing here? 是你们 你们来这里干什么
[15:05] You first. Start talking. 你先说 开始交代吧
[15:16] What the hell is that? 这是什么鬼东西
[15:19] It’s evil. 是邪物
[15:20] Truly evil. 真正的邪物
[15:22] I think we found our Fugitive, 我们好像找到逃亡者了
[15:24] but it’s not a monster. 但却不是大怪物
[15:28] No. 不是
[15:30] This is something much, much worse. 这是更糟糕的东西
[15:46] This, chaps, is no ordinary diary. 这不是本普通的日记
[15:49] It’s an agent of Brigid. 这是圣布丽姬之书
[15:52] Brigid. 圣布丽姬
[15:53] The Celtic goddess of art, creation, and healing. 凯尔特的艺术 创世及治愈之神
[15:58] This book has the power to make the imagination… 这本书的魔力能够将想象…
[16:02] a reality. 变为现实
[16:03] You are not film producers, are you? 你们根本不是电影制片人吧
[16:05] No, we are not. 我们不是
[16:07] But we saw what was on that film, Ishiro, 但我们看到那胶卷上的内容了 猪四郎
[16:09] and we’re here to stop it. 我们是来阻止它的
[16:10] Tell us how you found the journal. 告诉我们你是怎么找到日记的
[16:13] I was out scouting for my film. 我当时正外出为我的电影取材
[16:15] And I found this book. 然后就找到了这本书
[16:17] You didn’t find the book; it found you. 不是你找到了书 而是书找到了你
[16:19] It’s drawn to creative types. 它会寻找有创造力的人
[16:21] Once I opened it, 我一打开这本书
[16:23] I was flooded with inspiration. 灵感扑面而来
[16:26] An image that has honed in my nightmares. 在我噩梦中出现的一个场景
[16:29] Suddenly came to life on those pages. 突然间在这些书页上活灵活现
[16:33] And then to my horror… 然后令我惊恐的是
[16:38] in real life. 也出现在了现实中
[16:39] I told you this book is evil. 我和你们说过这本书是邪物
[16:42] Whoa, hold on a tic. 先等一会
[16:44] Brigid created this book as a gift to you humans. 圣布丽姬创造此书 作为礼物送给你们人类
[16:47] To bring your dreams to life. 把你们的梦境变为现实
[16:48] You turned it into a weapon. 而你却把它变成了武器
[16:51] She’s right. 她说得没错
[16:53] I did create something horrible. 我的确创造了恐怖的东西
[16:56] – What is this thing? – I call it Tagumo. -这是什么东西 -我叫它塔古莫
[16:59] A giant land octopus. 一只巨大的陆地章鱼
[17:02] Capable of destroying entire cities. 足以毁掉整座城市
[17:05] When I realized Tagumo had come to life, 当我意识到塔古莫成真之后
[17:07] I tried to destroy the journal. 我想要毁掉日记
[17:10] But it always comes back. 但是它总是会回来
[17:13] Of course it does. The power links you in this book. 当然会了 魔力把你和这本书连接在一起
[17:17] It won’t be released until the story of your creation 在你创作的故事完整讲述出来之前
[17:20] is played out in full. 魔力是不会解开的
[17:22] How did you end it? 结局是怎么样的
[17:23] You pushed the octopus in a volcano? 你把章鱼推进火山了吗
[17:25] Nope. 不是
[17:27] Tagumo wins. 塔古莫获胜
[17:29] Tokyo is destroyed. 东京毁了
[17:36] Oh, brother. 老弟啊
[17:38] Oh, Rich! 瑞奇
[17:39] You break it, you bought it, Rich, 你弄坏的你就要赔 瑞奇
[17:42] Well, this is a disaster. 真是一场灾难
[17:44] Hey, no one’s killed each other yet. 至少他们还没互相残杀
[17:46] Chris? Tyson? 克里斯 泰森
[17:48] Dad, have you seen the boys? 老爸 你们看到那两孩子了吗
[17:49] Oh, last I saw them, they were down in the basement. 最后一次看到他们在地下室里
[17:52] Playing with Nate’s old air rifle. 在玩内特以前的气枪
[17:57] Mom! 妈
[17:59] Guess they know how to load it. 看来他们知道怎么上子弹
[18:03] Okay, if we can’t stop Tagumo, 如果我们阻止不了塔古莫
[18:05] then draw a new ending. 那就再写一个新结局
[18:07] Preferably one where no one dies. 最好是无人伤亡的结局
[18:24] It’s not working. 不起作用了
[18:26] Like I said, 我说过了
[18:27] Brigid created that book 圣布丽姬创造那本书
[18:28] to help artists express themselves. 是为了帮艺术家们表达他们的想法
[18:31] You can’t expect him to write a happy ending 如果他自己过得不好
[18:32] if he ain’t had a happy life. 别指望他写出个好结局
[18:34] Ain’t that right, Ishiro? 对吗 猪四郎
[18:36] You’re right. 没错
[18:38] Every night, before this journal came to me, 这本日记找到我之前的每一晚
[18:45] I’d close my eyes 只要我一闭上眼
[18:48] and be back in the ruins of Hiroshima. 就会回到广岛的废墟之中
[18:52] Choking on ash, wondering where all the people went. 被灰尘呛到 好奇人们都去了哪里
[18:57] Not realizing they were all around me 意识不到他们就在我周围
[19:01] in my hair, 在我的头发里
[19:03] on my clothes, 在我的衣服上
[19:06] in my lungs. 在我的肺里
[19:08] They turned to dust. 他们化成了尘埃
[19:11] Drawing Tagumo helped me turn the nightmares 画塔古莫帮我将那些噩梦
[19:15] into something I could understand. 转化成了我能理解的东西
[19:18] A monster. 一个怪兽
[19:21] But now I am the monster. 只是现在我成了个怪物
[19:24] Ishiro, you went through something truly unimaginable. 猪四郎 你经历了一些难以想象的事情
[19:30] We all deal with our pain in different ways, 我们用不同的方法来应对疼痛
[19:32] and you chose art. 你选择了艺术
[19:35] And that’s beautiful. 那很美
[19:40] Don’t blame yourself. This is not your fault. 别怪你自己 这不是你的错
[19:52] So, can you save him? 所以你能救他吗
[19:54] Life force is the most potent form of energy in the universe, 生命力是宇宙中最强的能量形式
[19:57] and you’re like a battery about to run out of charge. 而你就像个快没电了的电池
[20:00] But you already knew that, didn’t you? 但你已经知道了 不是吗
[20:02] Aye. 是的
[20:04] Then why didn’t you say anything? 那你为什么不说
[20:05] What? And help push you off the wagon? 怎么 再把你变成原来那样吗
[20:09] You’re clean, Nora. 你已经变好了 诺拉
[20:10] It’s best we keep you that way. 我们最好是让你保持现在这样
[20:17] You can recharge him, right? 你能给他补充生命力吗
[20:19] You don’t want me to do that, Ray. 你不会想让我这么做的 雷
[20:21] Yes, I do. Otherwise he’s going to die. 我想 不然他会死的
[20:23] Ray. 雷
[20:25] My power comes from my father. 我的能量来自于我爸爸
[20:28] It’s in my blood. It’s always going to be calling me, 它存在于我的血脉中 它一直在召唤着我
[20:31] wanting me to give in and be consumed, 想让我放弃挣扎而沉沦下去
[20:32] but I can’t give in. 但我不能放弃
[20:35] I won’t. 我不会放弃的
[20:38] Now this is where we monitor time zone infractions. 这就是我们监控时区异常的地方
[20:41] Isn’t that a little overkill? 这是不是有点夸张了
[20:44] No, here at the Time Bureau, 不 在时间调查局
[20:45] there’s no such thing as over…kill. 没什么夸张的
[20:53] You need to come with me. Come, come, come. 你得跟我来 过来
[20:55] There’s something else amazing to see right in here. 这里面有些很有意思的东西
[20:58] Um, why are you– 你怎么…
[21:00] What? Yup. 什么 是的
[21:03] Oh, uh, Gary? 盖瑞
[21:05] Hello? 在吗
[21:06] I–I think you forgot to unlock the door. 我想你忘记把锁打开了
[21:12] I am so f… fired. 我要被炒了
[21:21] Sorry to bother you, 很抱歉打扰你
[21:22] but we have a bit of a situation in here. 但我们这里出了点情况
[21:23] The prisoners are loose. 我们的犯人跑出来了
[21:25] What? How the hell did that happen? 什么 这是怎么回事
[21:28] The tranqs must’ve worn off. 镇静剂效果肯定消退了
[21:29] – Okay, we need to go. – No, no, no. -好吧 我们得走了 -不行不行
[21:31] We leave, Hank will know something’s wrong. 我们一走 汉克就知道出问题了
[21:32] Something is wrong, Nate. 确实出问题了 内特
[21:33] So you want our liaison to the DoD 所以你想让我们在国防部的联系人
[21:36] knowing that we messed up? 知道我们搞砸了
[21:37] – No, I don’t. – What do I do? -不 我不想 -我该怎么做
[21:39] Shut up, Gary. 闭嘴 盖瑞
[21:41] All right, I got a plan. 好吧 我有个计划
[21:43] – I’ll be back. – No, no, no. -我马上回来 -不行
[21:44] Your family’s going to notice that you’re gone. 你家人会注意到你走了的
[21:46] Not if I courier back ASAP. 我尽快回来的话就不会
[21:47] Uh–no. Just stall. -不 -你就拖时间
[21:49] – No, no. – Stall! -别 -拖时间
[21:50] No, I don’t even know–I– 不 我甚至不知道
[21:55] Hey, buddy, you okay? 兄弟 你没事吧
[21:56] This is the worst Thanksgiving ever. 这是最糟糕的感恩节了
[21:58] Yeah, scary stuff. 是啊 可怕的东西
[21:59] But, like I said, I have a plan. 但就像我说的 我有个办法
[22:01] So let’s go get our hands on some tranq guns. 现在我们去拿麻醉枪吧
[22:04] – Okay. – Oh, my God. -好吧 -我的天哪
[22:09] Is that a Kaupe? 那是个恶魂吗
[22:11] No. 不
[22:18] What the hell is she doing here? 她在这干什么
[22:19] She was supposed to stay locked in the closet. 她应该被关在小房间里的
[22:21] I was going to flash her later. 我准备等下闪她的
[22:22] – What? – That didn’t sound right. -什么 -听起来不太对
[22:23] Oh, for the love of… 我了个天…
[22:29] Excellent hiding spot. 很好的躲藏点
[22:31] Yeah, well, I’m not hiding. 我没在躲
[22:35] My father sacrificed himself to give me a second chance. 我爸爸牺牲了自己来给我第二次机会
[22:39] I don’t want to ruin it by backsliding into dark magic. 我不想毁了这一切 又重回到黑魔法之中
[22:43] Who says it has to be dark? 谁说要你回到黑暗中了
[22:47] John needs a magical transfusion. 约翰需要魔法传输
[22:50] Normally, I’d have to drain someone’s life to save his. 通常 我得消耗某人的生命来救他
[22:54] Well, life force is essentially energy. 生命力从本质上来说是能量
[22:58] – Right? – Yeah. -对吧 -是的
[22:59] Well, then I have an idea. 那么我有个主意
[23:03] Oh, look at this. 瞧瞧啊
[23:05] Look at this. 瞧瞧啊
[23:08] Dot, you have outdone yourself. 小桃 你超常发挥了
[23:10] I hope you all built up an appetite. 我希望你们都有胃口
[23:14] Care to do the honors this year, Nathaniel? 想不想来切第一刀 内特尼尔
[23:17] Nathaniel? 内特尼尔
[23:18] Oh, he–he’s probably just in the restroom. 他可能在洗手间呢
[23:20] – We should wait for him. – Mom, I’m hungry. -我们应该等他 -妈妈 我饿了
[23:24] Me too. Just a little bit longer, boys. 我也饿 就等一小会儿 小伙子们
[23:27] Uh, I’ll go check on him. 我去看看
[23:28] Oh, wait– uh, sorry, sir. 等等 抱歉 长官
[23:30] Do you know what we would do in my family? 你知道我们家会怎么做吗
[23:32] We’d actually go around and list all the things 我们会轮着把所有要感谢的事
[23:34] that we’re thankful for. 都说出来
[23:35] What a lovely idea. 真是个好主意
[23:37] I’m thankful I’m still breathing. 感谢我还活着
[23:39] Well, I’ll go first then. 那我先来
[23:41] Um, I am thankful for so many things. 我要感谢很多事情
[23:44] So many, many things. 很多 很多事情
[23:50] I can’t believe you guys have magical creatures here. 真不敢相信你们这里竟然有魔法生物
[23:52] This is, like, the coolest place ever. 这简直是世界上最酷的地方
[24:04] Wait. 等等
[24:08] I’ve seen this before, 我见过这个场景
[24:10] They’re hangry. 他们饿了
[24:11] These poor creatures are starving to death. 这些可怜的家伙快饿死了
[24:13] What does a Kaupe, Chupacabra, and a Baba Yaga eat? 恶魂 吸血怪 雅加婆婆喜欢吃什么
[24:15] That’d be Hawaiian BBQ, Birria, and Veal. 应该是夏威夷烤肉 墨西哥辣炖菜和小牛肉
[24:18] Babies, more precisely, but veal will do in a pinch. 准确来说应该是小孩肉 但小牛肉也行
[24:20] – Really? – I read a lot. -真的吗 -我读过好多书
[24:22] Where are we going to get all those things on Thanksgiving? 我们要怎么在感恩节弄到那些吃的
[24:24] – I’m on it. – No, get back here. -让我来 -不行 回来
[24:35] Ishiro can’t change the story. 猪四郎没法改写故事
[24:37] Plan C it is. 那就执行C计划
[24:39] What if we got the book to bond with another artist? 如果我们能让这本书和其他艺术家联系呢
[24:41] We could change the story altogether. 我们可以彻底改变这个故事
[24:43] Do you see another artist around? 你看到周围还有其他艺术家吗
[24:44] It’s not like you can just find some Rando 又不是随便找个拿着画笔的路人
[24:46] with a paintbrush. 就能充数的
[24:47] Who knows what they could unleash. 谁知道他们会搞出什么
[24:48] And we’re sure there’s not a single artist 确信我们中间没有
[24:51] amongst us? 艺术家了吗
[24:52] Why don’t we just burn the damn thing? 为什么不把那该死的东西一把火烧了
[25:00] Hey, why don’t you tell Sara you’re a writer? 为什么不告诉莎拉你是个作家
[25:03] Because I’m not. 因为我不是
[25:05] Rory, I read your novel. 罗里 我看过你的小说
[25:07] As much as it pains me to say it, 尽管我很不愿意承认
[25:09] you are very, very talented. 但你非常 非常有天分
[25:13] Well, it doesn’t matter. I can’t write anymore. 那不重要 我不能再写了
[25:18] Nothing comes out. 什么也出不来
[25:19] You have writer’s block. 你是灵感阻滞了
[25:20] No, I dropped a deuce this morning. 没有 我早上刚拉了一坨屎
[25:29] Guys? 伙计们
[25:37] What is happening? 怎么了
[25:38] The Tagumo– it’s headed straight for us. 塔古莫 它朝着我们的方向来了
[25:43] It’s moving fast. It’s getting closer. 移动得非常快 越来越近了
[25:44] – By land? – It’s in the sewers. -在陆地上吗 -在下水道里
[25:46] Like an octopus, 像章鱼一样
[25:47] Tagumo can squeeze through the tiniest opening. 塔古莫能挤进最小的洞口
[25:51] It’s coming for me. 它是来找我的
[25:52] We’re not going to let that happen. 我们不会让它放肆的
[25:54] Rory, Z? Keep him safe. 罗里 Z 保护他
[25:55] Charlie, with me. 查莉 跟着我
[26:09] What’s the plan? 计划是什么
[26:09] You distract it; I’ll shake it down. 你分散它的注意力 我来缩小它
[26:11] What? You want me as bait? Not bloody likely! 什么 你想让我当诱饵 没门儿
[26:14] Charlie! Damn it. 查莉 该死
[27:02] Get your slimy mitts off of her, you wanker! 把你黏糊糊的触手从她身上拿开 蠢货
[27:11] Some more over here, you muppet! Come and get me! 我在这儿呢 蠢货 来抓我呀
[27:27] Bloody brilliant! 真他妈的棒呆了
[27:29] Aren’t you glad that I came back? 我回来了你不高兴吗
[27:33] Where did it go? 它去哪里了
[27:34] Sara, how’s it going out there? 莎拉 外面怎么样了
[27:35] Good news, we shrank Tagumo. 好消息是 我们让塔古莫缩小了
[27:37] Bad news, we have no idea where it went. 坏消息是 不知道它去哪里了
[27:43] Dez. 戴兹
[27:49] Nora, don’t. 诺拉 别
[27:50] Don’t talk. Save your strength. 别说话 保存体力
[27:51] Nora, listen to me. Listen to me. 诺拉 听我说 听我说
[27:53] As smart as Ray is, 虽然雷很聪明
[27:54] he doesn’t understand what you’re about to do. 但他根本不知道你要做的是什么
[27:57] Choosing a life of magic, 选择和魔法打交道
[27:59] you’re either all in or you’re not. 你要么完全投入 要么一点不沾
[28:00] There’s no half-measures. 没有折衷的办法
[28:02] And you and I both know 你我都知道
[28:04] it never leads to a happy ending. 这绝不会有圆满的结局
[28:10] So if you’re going to do this, you don’t do it for Ray. 如果你一定要这么做 不要为了雷
[28:14] You don’t do it for me. 不要为了我
[28:15] You do it for yourself, all right? 要为了你自己 好吗
[28:17] It’s your choice. 这是你的选择
[28:20] It’s your choice. 这是你的选择
[28:22] It’s your choice. 这是你的选择
[28:25] And I am thankful for the Whole Paycheck grocer 我还要感谢我的工作给我
[28:27] by my work, you know? 带来的收入
[28:28] Did you know they have a full bar? And– 那里的酒吧供应各种酒…
[28:30] And I think you mentioned everything 然后我觉得你说完了
[28:32] the rest of us are thankful for. 我们其他人都感恩的东西
[28:34] So everyone, please, grab a plate. 各位 请拿个盘子
[28:37] We should say Grace, right? 我们做饭前祷告
[28:39] Grace! 感恩
[28:41] I’ll check on Nathaniel. 我去查看内特尼尔
[28:43] That–just– 那个…就是…
[28:45] Why couldn’t I just tell sober, grounded stories 我为什么不能说清醒理智的故事
[28:48] instead of indulging in silly monsters? 而是沉溺于愚蠢的怪物
[28:54] Sober and grounded is boring. 清醒与理智很无聊
[28:56] You had a story to tell and you told it. 你有故事要说你说了
[28:57] You brought that monster to life. 你赋予了那个怪物生命
[29:00] Don’t pretend for a second you’re not a little bit proud. 别假装你一点也不自豪
[29:04] I was so afraid of what people would think of my creation. 我害怕人们会怎么想我的创作
[29:09] And now that it’s here in the flesh… 而现在活生生在这里
[29:12] Story complete. 故事完成了
[29:14] And I no longer have to fear 我不必再害怕
[29:18] what was locked inside my head. 我脑中收藏的东西
[29:20] No. No, you don’t. 不 你不需要
[29:31] Pen. 笔
[29:39] The ink–it’s not disappearing. 墨水不会消失
[29:46] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[29:49] Yes. 是的
[29:52] I want to do this. 我要这么做
[30:20] Oh, what a rush. 感觉真棒
[30:34] Mona’s here with the food. 蒙娜送餐来了
[30:35] Listen– 听着
[30:39] Oh, crap. 该死
[30:49] Come on out, son. Time to eat. 出来吧 儿子 开饭了
[30:50] You know, maybe we should just start without him. 也许我们不用等他
[30:52] I’m sure he’ll be out soon enough. 我相信他很快就会出来了
[30:55] Ah, look at that. Maybe, uh, maybe he went to the store 瞧 也许他去商店
[30:58] to grab some Pepto for, uh– you know. 买些止泻药
[30:59] I’m going to ask you this once, Director Sharpe. 我问你 夏普局长
[31:02] What are you hiding from me? 你在隐瞒我什么
[31:04] The prisoners have escaped, sir. 囚犯逃走了 长官
[31:06] My son is alone with those creatures on the loose? 我儿子独自面对那些逃走的生物吗
[31:08] – You take me there now. – Sir, it’s not safe. -现在带我过去 -长官 那不安全
[31:11] My son is not safe, Director Sharpe. 我儿子不安全 夏普局长
[31:13] We’re going. End of discussion. 我们过去 讨论完毕
[31:33] What the hell is this? 这到底是什么
[31:34] Uh, dinner. 晚餐
[31:36] The key to any hangry creature’s heart. 治愈饿怒生物的关键
[31:39] We let them fill up and then it’s– 我们让它们吃饱 然后…
[31:41] night-night again. 就再次说晚安
[31:42] This time, without the life-threatening shenanigans. 这次 没有威胁生命的把戏
[31:45] Señor, I couldn’t find the Tapatio, 先生 我找不到塔巴蒂奥辣椒酱
[31:48] but here’s some Sriracha. 这是拉差辣椒酱
[32:00] – What are you doing? – Quiet, I’m concentrating. -你在干什么 -安静 我在专心
[32:03] Mick is a writer. 米克是个作家
[32:05] The journal has bonded with him. 本子跟他有联系
[32:07] Bloody hell. That’s it, we’re doomed. 糟了 就那样 我们完蛋了
[32:09] We cannot stay here. 我们不能留在这里
[32:11] Tagumo will find us. 塔古莫会找到我们
[32:13] Ishiro! 猪四郎
[32:31] Meet Garima. Queen of Thanzanon. 这是格里玛 丹扎农女王
[32:55] Should we help her? 我们该帮她吗
[32:55] No, no, no. I think she’s got it. 不必 我觉得她能行
[33:37] Get it, girl! 干掉它 女孩
[34:07] It’s beautiful. 好美
[34:28] I’m Mick. 我是米克
[34:31] “With the monster vanquished, “随着怪物被征服
[34:33] Garima and her beloved Buck made passionate love 格里玛和她的爱人巴克在市里的废墟
[34:37] in the ruins of the city.” 展开激情之爱”
[34:48] Okay. Let’s go. Now. 好吧 现在走吧
[35:07] Where is everyone? 大家去哪了
[35:08] Your compatriots grew tired of waiting. 你的战友等得厌烦了
[35:12] Oh, sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[35:14] Got a bit messy in there. 里头有点凌乱
[35:17] I’m going to take this with me. 我要带走这个
[35:19] Oh, please. 请拿走
[35:21] It clearly likes you. 显然它喜欢你
[35:24] Your creation was magnificent. 你的创作很杰出
[35:28] I was thinking about a fourth boob. 我本来要创作第四个乳房
[35:30] Three was plenty. 三个够多了
[35:35] Listen, Honda-san, 听着 本多先生
[35:37] forget about the octopus. 忘了章鱼
[35:39] Lizards. Lizards are king. 蜥蜴 蜥蜴才是大王
[36:04] This girl can drink. 这女孩真能喝
[36:10] Care for a nip? 小酌一下
[36:14] I know it won’t quite make up for the bottle– 我知道这不能弥补被我干掉的
[36:17] bottles that I pillaged. 那瓶 那些酒瓶
[36:21] It’s a start. 这是个开始
[36:23] Look, 听着
[36:24] I wasn’t too keen on what you were doing out there. 我不是很热衷我们在外面做的事
[36:27] Hunting Fugitives. 追捕逃亡者
[36:29] But if someone’s got to play copper, 但如果要有人扮演警察
[36:31] it is a small comfort knowing that she has a heart. 知道她不是冷血的是个小安慰
[36:37] Don’t tell the others. 别告诉其他人
[36:38] They’ll never listen to me again. 他们不会再听我的
[36:48] I should’ve known you’d had an eye for talent. 我该知道你会赏识人才
[36:50] Just like your old man. 就跟你老爸一样
[36:53] Your creature handler, she’s great. 你的生物管理员干得很好
[36:55] Oh yeah, she’s gonna– 是的 她会…
[36:57] She’s gonna fit right in. 她会很适合这份活
[36:59] Hey, look, Nate. 瞧 内特
[37:01] I just wished you told me what was going on. 我只是希望你告诉我出什么事了
[37:03] Honestly, I thought I could put out the fire 说实话 我以为我会在有人发现前
[37:04] before anyone noticed. 就把火灭掉
[37:08] Now I know how you must’ve felt 现在我知道你每次
[37:09] all those times you had to duck out of the family gatherings. 从家庭聚会溜走时的感受了
[37:12] You’re the guy they called if there was a disaster. 发生灾难时他们都打给你
[37:15] And I may have also been looking for a way 而我也会找个办法
[37:18] to get out of the house. 离开家里
[37:20] – You old so-and-so. – Sir. -你个老… -长官
[37:23] I know what you’re thinking, 我知道你在想什么
[37:24] but I can assure you this will never happen again. 我保证不会再有下次了
[37:27] You’re damn right it won’t. 你说得没错 不会再有下次了
[37:30] I’m going to green light additional funding 我会批准额外经费
[37:32] to fast track the completion of your containment facility. 以加速建好你的监禁设施
[37:35] Well, thank you so much, sir. That will help a lot. 非常感谢 长官 那是帮大忙了
[37:39] And your mother is gonna kill us. 你妈会杀了我们
[37:41] Not necessarily. 不一定
[37:43] Perks of time travel. 时间旅行的特权
[37:44] We can portal back into the second after we left. 我们可以传送回去我们离开的那一刻
[37:47] That’s fantastic. 太棒了
[37:49] Let’s make like a tree and leave. 出发吧
[37:52] Not sure that’s how it goes, but– 不确定会怎样 但…
[37:55] – How are you feeling? – Hunky-dory, love. -你感觉怎么样 -极好 亲爱的
[37:58] You know, in fact, I feel like I have a new lease on life. 事实上 感觉自己起死回生了
[38:02] How are you feeling?, 你感觉怎么样
[38:04] Better. 好多了
[38:06] You know, my whole life, 我一生总认为
[38:07] I always believed my power was evil, 我的法力是邪恶的
[38:10] and then my dad died, and I feared using it. 然后我爸死了 我害怕使用它
[38:14] But I saved you, 但我救了你
[38:17] and for the first time in my life, 我生命中第一次
[38:20] my magic doesn’t scare me. 不害怕我的魔法
[38:22] Good. 很好
[38:25] John. 约翰
[38:28] That man I saw. 我看见的男人
[38:32] Who was he? 他是谁
[38:35] The past. 过去
[38:39] Hooray. 太好了
[38:40] Hey, cheers, big man. 谢谢 大个头
[38:43] And now I am gonna go and satiate my most wonderful habit. 现在我要去享受我最美好的习惯了
[38:47] Gonna have a smoke. 去抽根烟
[38:50] What? No, no, no. 什么 不不不
[38:51] Don’t ruin it. We just cured you. 别毁掉了 我们刚治愈你
[38:55] I can’t believe that worked. 不敢相信能成功
[38:58] Well, I for one always– 我作为其中一个总是
[39:00] Always want to see the best in people. 总是看到人最好一面的人
[39:04] Even me. 哪怕是我
[39:06] Yeah. 是的
[39:14] I should be on my way. 我该上路了
[39:15] – Yeah. – Okay. -是的 -好吧
[39:25] Run. 跑吧
[39:27] As far as you can. 有多远就去多远
[39:28] Don’t tell me when and where. Just go and stay hidden. 别告诉我何时何地 去躲起来
[39:31] But your team will know you let me go. 但你的队伍会知道你放走我
[39:35] – Again. – And I don’t care about that. -再次 -我不在乎那个
[39:37] I care about you. 我在乎你
[39:40] And I want you to be free. 我要你获得自由
[39:51] This is the Time Bureau. Nora, what are you doing? 这是时间调查局 诺拉 你在干什么
[39:53] You got to get out of here. 你得离开这里
[39:54] I can’t keep running. You want me to be free? 我不能一直跑路 你要我获得自由
[39:58] Repentance is my path to freedom. 悔改就是我获得自由的道路
[40:02] It’s time for me to pay for my past. 现在是时候让我为过去付出代价
[40:06] Nora Darhk, hands up. 诺拉·达克 举起双手
[40:16] Get on the ground. 跪在地上
[40:17] Get on the ground! 跪在地上
[40:48] “Garima was as strong as she was stunning, “格里玛既出色又坚强
[40:51] and with her by his side, 有她在巴克身边
[40:54] Buck had at last vanquished his true enemy. 他最终征服了他真正的敌人
[40:58] Fear.” 恐惧”
[41:22] All right. 好吧
[41:30] It’s okay, Dad. Take it. 没事 爸爸 接吧
[41:33] Take it. 接吧
[41:36] Ooh, look at this. 看看这个
[41:43] Thanks for getting back to me. 谢谢你打回给我
[41:45] I know it’s hard to get away during the holiday. 我知道在假日很难脱身
[41:48] The creatures are controllable. I’ve seen it. 那些生物可以被控制 我亲眼看见的
[41:51] I don’t care how much it costs. 我不管要花多少钱
[41:53] We’re going to make this happen. 我们要让它实现
[41:56] Project Hades is go. 启动地狱计划
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme