时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mallus wasn’t the only prisoner to escape. | 不只有马卢斯逃了出来 |
[00:05] | Now there’s magic. | 现在轮到魔法了 |
[00:08] | An unknown number of other dangerous magical beings | 他们释放了数不清的其他危险魔法生物 |
[00:11] | got spat out across the timeline | 分散在整个时间线上 |
[00:12] | and now must be sent to hell. | 现在必须找到并把它们送回地狱去 |
[00:14] | She’s a shapeshifter. | 她是变形者 |
[00:17] | – What did you do to me? – Lobotomy of sorts. | -你对我做了什么 -类似额叶切除术 |
[00:20] | Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart. | 你变形的日子结束了 宝贝 |
[00:22] | No! | 不 |
[00:23] | She definitely isn’t Amaya. | 她绝对不是阿玛雅 |
[00:40] | Did you just hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[00:42] | Judy, relax. | 朱蒂 别紧张 |
[00:44] | There’s nothing out here. | 这里没别人了 |
[00:46] | Tonight it’s just you and me, okay? | 今晚只属于我们两个 |
[00:59] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[01:01] | Don’t tell me that the fearless Ms. Lance | 别跟我说无所畏惧的兰斯小姐 |
[01:03] | is scared of a little horror film. | 不敢看恐怖片 |
[01:05] | No, I love horror movies, | 才不是 我最爱恐怖片了 |
[01:06] | and I watched them obsessively as a kid, | 我从小就迷恋着恐怖片 |
[01:08] | so how could I have missed this gem? | 怎么会没看过这部佳作呢 |
[01:13] | “Swamp Thaaaang.” | 《沼泽怪怪怪怪人》 |
[01:16] | Never heard of it. And what’s with all the As? | 从没听说过 这么多”怪”是什么意思 |
[01:19] | Okay, let me look. | 好吧 我查查 |
[01:21] | {\an8\frz318.7\fscx81\fscy93 | 《沼泽怪怪怪怪人》 |
[01:22] | Okay, “Swamp Thaaaang.” | 查到了 《沼泽怪怪怪怪人》 |
[01:23] | Apparently there are four As in the name | 名字里有四个”怪” |
[01:26] | because it’s the fourth film in the franchise. | 是因为这是该电影公司的第四部作品 |
[01:28] | The A.V. Club gave it a D-plus, saying, | 影评网评分D减并评论 |
[01:29] | “The production design is as lazy as the action staging.” | “电影的制作设计和表演都极其拙劣” |
[01:32] | – Harsh. – Yeah. | -真毒 -对啊 |
[01:34] | “Based on real-life tragic events that occurred | “根据发生在1995年 |
[01:36] | at Camp Ogawa, Maine, in the summer of 1995″? | 缅因州小川营地的真实事件改编” |
[01:39] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[01:41] | – We’re in my room, babe. – Right. | -你在我房间呢 宝贝 -对哦 |
[01:45] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[01:48] | Sorry to interrupt, Captain, | 抱歉打扰了 船长 |
[01:49] | but I’ve detected new magical events in the timeline. | 我在时间线上检测到了新的魔法生物信号 |
[01:52] | It seems that a number of children | 有几个孩子 |
[01:54] | went missing from a summer camp– | 在夏令营的时候失踪了 |
[01:55] | Let me guess. Camp Ogawa, Maine. | 让我猜猜 是不是缅因州的小川营地 |
[01:57] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[01:58] | Looks like the handiwork of one of our fugitives. | 又是逃亡者造的孽 |
[02:00] | Shall I plot a course to 1995, then? | 是否需要设定航线前往1995年 |
[02:02] | And while you’re at it, fabricate a mess of bug spray. | 同时帮我多备点杀虫剂 |
[02:05] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[02:06] | Well, how about that? | 真是造化弄人 |
[02:07] | We almost got to spend | 我们差点就能 |
[02:09] | two whole uninterrupted hours together. | 共度两小时不被打扰的时光 |
[02:11] | How about… | 要不 |
[02:13] | you come with me? | 你和我一起去吧 |
[02:15] | Summer camp? | 夏令营 |
[02:16] | As in bug bites, bunk beds, and mean girls? | 被虫咬 睡上下铺 受贱女孩的气 |
[02:18] | No, summer camp, as in camp fires, | 不是 夏令营 有篝火 |
[02:20] | sing-alongs, and friendship bracelets. | 合唱 拿友谊的小礼物 |
[02:23] | Camp’s the best. You’ll love it. | 夏令营最棒了 你会爱上它的 |
[02:25] | Pinkie swear. | 拉勾保证 |
[02:27] | What are you doing? | 这什么意思 |
[02:28] | It’s something you do when you’re a kid. | 这是小孩子的把戏 |
[02:30] | It’s like a promise. | 一种承诺 |
[02:31] | What? | 什么 |
[02:32] | Come on. No, pinkie. | 来嘛 不对 小拇指 |
[02:35] | – Yes! – Weird. | -棒 -真奇怪 |
[02:37] | This will be a great way for us to spend some more time together, | 这样我们就能有更多相处的时间 |
[02:40] | and, plus, we get to make sure | 再说了 我们得确保 |
[02:42] | that doesn’t happen in real life. | 这种情节不会真实发生 |
[02:54] | I talked to Nate, | 我和内特商量过了 |
[02:55] | and he’s got things covered at the Bureau. | 调查局的事先交给他 |
[02:56] | He and Gary have their hands full | 魔法生物的出现 |
[02:57] | with all the magical creatures popping up. | 让他和盖瑞忙得不可开交 |
[02:59] | Nate and Gary are in charge. | 留内特和盖瑞当家 |
[03:02] | Well, anyways, I’m glad that he’s there | 不论如何 我很庆幸他留在调查局 |
[03:04] | because we’ve got something I really don’t want him to see. | 我这有最不希望让他看见的东西 |
[03:08] | What’s that? | 什么啊 |
[03:13] | Amaya. | 阿玛雅 |
[03:17] | It just looks like her. | 它只是看着像她 |
[03:19] | – Did you say “It”? – She’s a shapeshifter. | -“它” -变形者 |
[03:22] | We found her in London, 1977. | 我们在1977年的伦敦发现了她 |
[03:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:28] | – Not much of a talker, I see. – Oh, she talks. | -看来不爱动嘴 -她那张嘴可厉害了 |
[03:32] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[03:33] | Just her way of saying “Hello.” | 这是她打招呼的方式 |
[03:34] | Oh, let me out of here, you bastards! | 放我出去 你们几个杂种 |
[03:37] | She’s still adjusting to her new home. | 她还在适应她的新家 |
[03:42] | Maybe it’s the food. | 也许是食物的锅 |
[03:44] | But Constantine sent the other fugitives | 但康斯坦丁把你们先前遇到的 |
[03:45] | you encountered to hell, so… | 其他逃亡者直接送回了地狱 那她 |
[03:47] | Well, she’s not exactly a bloodthirsty unicorn. | 她不是嗜血的独角兽 |
[03:49] | Or an evil fairy godmother. | 连坏心肠的仙女教母都算不上 |
[03:51] | But you decided to keep the shapeshifter because…? | 那你们决定留着这个变形者的原因是 |
[03:58] | To exploit her for information | 是为了了解更多 |
[03:59] | about the inter-dimensional prison | 有关囚禁她的 |
[04:01] | that she’s been trapped in | 跨维度监狱的信息 |
[04:02] | to help us track down other fugitives. | 由此帮助我们定位其他逃亡者 |
[04:04] | That is… | 我们 |
[04:05] | exactly what we are doing. | 就是这么想的 |
[04:07] | 100%. | 千真万确 |
[04:09] | Isn’t that right, Zari? | 对不对啊 扎莉 |
[04:10] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[04:11] | I’m–I’m gathering that intel as we speak. | 就我们说话这会我都搜集了不少资料 |
[04:15] | I love the initiative team. | 我喜欢主动的队伍 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 谁不是呢 |
[04:19] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[04:20] | Director Sharpe. Joining us, are we? | 夏普局长 打算加入我们 是不是 |
[04:24] | – Is that a problem? – Not for me, love. | -有什么问题吗 -我没问题 宝贝 |
[04:26] | Good, because we are headed back to the ’90s | 那就好 我们这次要回到90年代 |
[04:29] | to infiltrate a place called Camp Ogawa. | 潜入一个名为小川的营地 |
[04:31] | Oh, sneaking into a military facility, are we? | 潜入军事重地吗这次 |
[04:33] | Actually, it’s a summer camp for kids. | 事实上 是个孩子们参加的夏令营 |
[04:35] | Oh, I loved summer camp. | 我最喜欢夏令营了 |
[04:36] | Everyone used to call me, Kid Counselor. | 大家都亲切地叫我小辅导员 |
[04:38] | Bet you took that as a compliment, too, | 你还以为这是在赞美你呢 |
[04:39] | didn’t you, mate? | 是不是 伙计 |
[04:40] | Well, because of my leadership skills, obviously. | 很显然是因为我的领导能力 |
[04:45] | Right? That’s why. | 不是吗 因为这个 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:47] | So, uh, any idea of what kind of foul beast | 那么 我们要面对的是什么 |
[04:50] | we’re up against, then? | 邪恶的怪物呢 |
[04:51] | Well, based on…research Sarah and I have been doing, | 基于 我和莎拉做的”研究” |
[04:55] | we could be looking for a swampy monster thing. | 我们面对的可能是某种沼泽类的怪兽 |
[04:58] | According to the timeline, before the end of summer, | 根据时间线显示 在夏天结束前 |
[05:00] | several kids went missing, never to be seen again. | 几个孩子失踪了 从此再没有出现 |
[05:03] | Well, I happen to know a Swamp Thing. | 我恰巧认识一个沼泽怪物 |
[05:05] | But then again, Maine is way too far North for that muppet. | 不过 缅因州对那家伙来说太北上了 |
[05:08] | Well, we used to use the buddy system | 我们之前用搭档系统 |
[05:09] | to make sure everyone was safe. | 来保证每个人的安全 |
[05:12] | And this is where Nate would say, “I’m your buddy,” | 这时候内特就会说 “我做你搭档” |
[05:14] | and we’d do a fist bump or a silly jig or– | 然后我们会击个拳或是跳个舞什么的 |
[05:17] | Well, we are shorthanded, | 我们现在人手不足 |
[05:19] | so I need you to partner up with John. | 所以我需要你和约翰组队 |
[05:22] | Oh, don’t worry, dreamboat. | 别担心 情郎 |
[05:24] | I’ve had stranger bedfellows than you. | 我睡过比你更奇怪的人 |
[05:26] | But just so you know, I’m not one to get all | 不过话说在前 我可不会 |
[05:28] | gussied up for a gig, all right? | 为了上工而变装 好吗 |
[05:35] | Oh, they may take my coat, but you will never take my– | 你或许能抢走我风衣 但绝对抢不走… |
[05:38] | Nope. And lose the tie. | 这个不行 还有领带也脱了 |
[05:40] | Oh, you have got to be kidding me. | 你肯定是开玩笑 |
[05:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | One time, but it’s only for the kids. | 就这一次 只是为了孩子们 |
[05:47] | Yeah, that’s the camp spirit. | 这才有野营精神 |
[05:50] | Are these outfits really necessary? | 这些衣服真的有必要吗 |
[05:52] | – Girl… – Come on. Gideon made us | -这姑娘 -别这样 吉迪恩依据 |
[05:54] | official Camp Ogawa counselor uniforms | 档案照片做的这个小川营地指导员制服 |
[05:57] | using archival photos so that we could fit in. | 就是为了让我们融入这里 |
[05:59] | What are you guys doing just standing around? | 你们这些人闲在这里做什么 |
[06:01] | Hi, we are the new camp counselors. | 你好 我们是新来的营地指导员 |
[06:05] | Sorry to show up unannounced. | 抱歉没有通知你们就来了 |
[06:06] | Well, Freckles, the name’s Paula Cooper. | 好吧 小雀斑 我叫宝拉·库珀 |
[06:09] | I’m the director here. | 是这里的主管 |
[06:11] | Welcome to Camp Ogawa. | 欢迎来到小川营地 |
[06:13] | My right-hand man, Chad Stephens, | 我的得力助手 查德·斯蒂芬斯 |
[06:14] | will show you around. | 会给你们做向导 |
[06:15] | Chad! | 查德 |
[06:16] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[06:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:20] | Chad, you marble cut of prime beef, | 查德 你个用上等牛肉雕成的雕塑 |
[06:23] | give these new counselors the tour. | 给这些新辅导员做个介绍 |
[06:25] | Cool. All right, hey, let’s bounce over this way. | 酷 好了 我们来这边 |
[06:27] | I’ll give you the 411 on this place, huh? | 我给你们讲解下这个地方 |
[06:32] | What we need are snipers on that ridgeline, | 我们需要在那个山脊线上布置狙击手 |
[06:34] | spotters on the ground, and an exfil site | 派出侦查员 设定撤退点 |
[06:35] | for when we bag the creature. | 以备抓获目标后撤离 |
[06:36] | Not a bad plan, Sharpie. | 计划不错 夏普 |
[06:38] | I’ll put a protection spell around my perimeter | 我会在我的周边布下保护咒语 |
[06:40] | to keep out the nasties. | 来阻挡不好的东西 |
[06:42] | Best offense is a strong defense. | 最好的进攻就是强健的防守 |
[06:45] | So, as you can see, | 那么 正如你们所看到的 |
[06:47] | Camp Ogawa is a miserable place, | 小川营地是个痛苦的地方 |
[06:49] | and Paula runs it like a POW camp. | 宝拉把这里当做战俘营在运作 |
[06:53] | Not! | 才不是 |
[06:55] | Oh, God, not a ’90s “Not” Joke. | 天啊 别是这种90年代”才不是”玩笑 |
[06:58] | It’s like comic comfort food. | 就好像是怀旧漫画一样 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t help but admire your lanyard. | 抱歉 我忍不住钦佩你这系索 |
[07:03] | Did you make that yourself? | 这是你自己做的吗 |
[07:04] | Oh, yeah. Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[07:06] | Yeah, along with 21 required merit badges, | 还有21个必修荣誉勋章 |
[07:08] | I also went on to get certification | 我还去获得了 |
[07:10] | in nuclear science and dentistry. | 原子科学与牙医学的证书 |
[07:11] | Oh, snap. I’ve got some serious competition | 真遭 看来我有了一个强有力的 |
[07:14] | for coolest counselor this summer, huh? | 今夏最酷辅导员的竞争对手 |
[07:18] | What about you? You got any special skills? | 那你呢 你有什么特别技能吗 |
[07:21] | Martial arts. | 武术 |
[07:24] | Sorry, it’s just so fresh. | 抱歉 真是太新潮了 |
[07:26] | It’s like, Jackie Chan, you know? | 就好像成龙一样 对吧 |
[07:30] | I prefer knives and swords. | 我喜欢匕首和剑 |
[07:32] | Right, yeah. Point taken. | 好吧 见识了 |
[07:35] | – “Point taken.” – Good one, bro. | -“剑识了” -接得好 兄弟 |
[07:37] | Anyway, let’s head over here, all right? | 好了 我们这边走吧 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna assign you your cabins. | 我给你们分配小屋 |
[07:40] | It’s gonna be a heck of a summer. | 这个夏天肯定会很热闹 |
[07:42] | He’ll grow on you. | 你会慢慢喜欢他的 |
[07:46] | Greetings, members of Newton Cabin | 欢迎 牛顿小屋的成员们 |
[07:48] | I am Counselor Ray, | 我是辅导员雷 |
[07:49] | and the mysterious gentleman behind you is Counselor John. | 你们身后那个神秘的男人是辅导员约翰 |
[07:54] | Cheers, lads. | 干杯 |
[07:56] | Well, today’s subject is wilderness survival, | 今天的课题是荒野求生 |
[07:59] | which includes tracking and orienteering. | 包含了追踪与定向越野比赛 |
[08:02] | Who’s excited? | 有谁很兴奋 |
[08:06] | Well, you will be, okay? | 你们最终会的 好吗 |
[08:08] | Two words to remember when tracking– | 追踪时需要记住两个关键词 |
[08:10] | “Displacement” and “Direction.” | “移位”与”方向” |
[08:12] | Now, Counselor John will demonstrate | 现在 辅导员约翰会演示 |
[08:13] | the kind of inadvertent markers people leave behind | 人们走在丛林中时 |
[08:16] | while walking in the woods. | 不经意留下的痕迹 |
[08:19] | And… | 那… |
[08:20] | Counselor John is missing already. | 辅导员约翰已经不见了 |
[08:22] | See how easy it is to get lost in the woods, gentlemen? | 看到在丛林里有多容易迷路了吗 同学们 |
[08:25] | What’s up, Franklin Cabin? Whoo! | 你们好 富兰克林小屋的 |
[08:30] | We are in the house. I am Sara, and this is Ava. | 我们登场啦 我是莎拉 这是艾娃 |
[08:33] | We are your camp counselors. | 我是你们的营地辅导员 |
[08:36] | Now, I was thinking, we need a secret handshake. | 现在 我觉得我们应该有个秘密握手方式 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:41] | Something really cool that only we know. | 一个非常酷的方式 只有我们知道 |
[08:44] | – Yeah. – So cool. | -是啊 -太酷了 |
[08:46] | – What are you doing? – Bonding. | -你在做什么 -磨合 |
[08:48] | How is that supposed to keep them safe | 这些东西要怎么保护她们 |
[08:50] | from what’s in the woods? | 不受林子里的怪物侵害 |
[08:51] | It allows us to form a meaningful connection | 这让我们可以产生有意义的关系 |
[08:54] | and them to feel like they’re part of a team. | 让她们感觉到是一个队伍的人 |
[08:56] | They aren’t gonna be a part of anything if they’re dead. | 她们要是死了就成不了任何队了 |
[08:57] | – Ava. – We can go back to the fun and games | -艾娃 -我们可以在抓住怪物后 |
[08:59] | once we catch the creature, yes? | 再来玩游戏 行吗 |
[09:02] | All right, ladies… | 好了 女士们 |
[09:03] | change in plan. | 计划有变 |
[09:05] | Today we’re going to celebrate your first day of camp | 今天 我们要以安全和纪律来 |
[09:06] | by using safety and discipline, got it? | 庆祝你们营地的第一天 明白吗 |
[09:10] | Now, when I blow this whistle, you are to run–not walk– | 现在 当我吹哨子时 你们要跑不是走 |
[09:14] | to your respective beds. | 到你们各自的床上去 |
[09:18] | But it’s still daytime. | 现在还是白天呢啊 |
[09:19] | It will feel like nighttime when your eyes are closed. | 你闭上眼就会感觉像是晚上了 |
[09:21] | Now move! | 马上行动 |
[09:25] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[09:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:40] | Oh, I’m creating a protective barrier to catch monsters. | 我在做抓怪物的防护栏障 |
[09:43] | – “Monsters”? – Yeah. | -“怪物” -对 |
[09:45] | You know, the kind that slice your stomach open | 就是把你开膛破肚 |
[09:47] | and eat your intestines for supper. | 把你的肠子当成晚餐的怪物 |
[09:56] | Getting those kids to bed was a lot easier than I expected. | 哄这些小鬼睡觉比预想的要容易 |
[10:00] | You know, I’m really glad I came. | 我真的很开心自己来了 |
[10:03] | I just feel bad–we’re ruining camp for these kids. | 毁掉孩子们的野营我很难受 |
[10:06] | It’s such an important time. | 这是多么重要的时刻啊 |
[10:07] | Well, I didn’t realize you were so gung-ho | 没想到你对野营的事 |
[10:09] | about this whole camp thing. | 如此热情上心 |
[10:11] | I was even Color Captain one year. | 有一年我还当过彩色队长 |
[10:15] | Summer after eighth grade. | 八年级的那个暑假 |
[10:18] | I really stuck it to Suzy Smith | 那年我非常粘苏西·史密斯 |
[10:20] | and the Green Team that year. | 还有绿队 |
[10:22] | – Sounds magical. – It was. | -很魔幻 -没错 |
[10:26] | Unfortunately, we’re here to stop magic, my love. | 遗憾的是我们是来阻止魔法的 亲爱的 |
[10:30] | Well, with us guarding their cabin | 有我们守着他们的小屋 |
[10:32] | and Constantine’s perimeter, at least no Swampy Monster | 还有康斯坦丁的防线 至少今晚不会有 |
[10:36] | is getting into this camp tonight. | 沼泽怪物进入这片营地 |
[11:02] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[11:11] | Relax, Lenise. It’s just me. | 别慌 莉尼丝 是我 |
[11:14] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[11:15] | So what do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[11:17] | Have you ever kissed anyone before? | 你有亲过谁吗 |
[11:26] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[11:43] | Beautiful morning. | 美妙的早晨 |
[11:44] | Yeah, sorry to burst your summer-loving bubble, mate, | 是 抱歉戳破你的夏日热恋泡泡 兄弟 |
[11:47] | but we’re missing one of our young charges. | 少了个学生 |
[11:49] | His name is Zack or something. | 好像叫扎克什么的 |
[11:52] | Well, are you sure you counted right? | 确定没数错吗 |
[11:53] | Because based on your whiskey cologne, | 你一身的威士忌酒气 |
[11:54] | – I think you’re still drunk. – No, he’s right. | -你怕是酒还没醒吧 -不 他没数错 |
[11:57] | Yeah, a girl is missing from our cabin, too, | 我们屋里有个女生也不见了 |
[11:59] | even after I put the fear of God in them. | 我之前还特意吓唬过她们别乱跑 |
[12:02] | Obviously, there’s something wrong with Constantine’s booby trap. | 很明显是康斯坦丁的陷阱出问题了 |
[12:05] | Are you off your trolley, mate? | 你是不是傻了 兄弟 |
[12:06] | My spell was designed to keep the monsters from getting in, | 我的咒语是防止怪物进来的 |
[12:09] | not children getting out. | 而不是防止学生出去 |
[12:11] | They must have snuck out in the middle of the night. | 他们肯定是半夜溜出去了 |
[12:13] | Snuck out? Why would they sneak out? | 溜出去 为什么要溜出去 |
[12:14] | To make out, duh. | 私会啊 |
[12:16] | Well, I suppose we should notify the camp director. | 我们应该通知野营主管 |
[12:19] | Okay, guys, so… | 好了 各位 |
[12:20] | Oh, don’t worry about those kids. | 别担心孩子们 |
[12:22] | They’re gonna be just fine. | 他们不会有事的 |
[12:24] | Uh, shouldn’t we mount a search party or– | 难道不该召集搜寻队 |
[12:26] | They couldn’t have gotten too far. | 他们应该没走远 |
[12:27] | Look, Freckles, this happens every year. | 小雀斑 每年都这样 |
[12:30] | Kids under the influence of their hormones | 在荷尔蒙的作用下 |
[12:33] | go off into the woods at night. | 孩子半夜会偷跑到树林里 |
[12:35] | Just watch. They’ll eventually get hungry and tired, | 等着瞧吧 他们最终会肚子饿会累 |
[12:38] | and they’ll come back. | 会回来的 |
[12:40] | Now go out there and do some counseling. | 赶紧去辅导他们吧 |
[12:42] | Well, someone gives precisely zero craps | 有人完全不担心 |
[12:45] | about the safety of our campers. | 野营的孩子的安全啊 |
[12:47] | I guarantee you one of these kids | 我敢保证肯定有人 |
[12:49] | knows where the other two went. | 知道他俩去哪了 |
[12:51] | How can you be so sure? | 你咋这么肯定 |
[12:52] | Because when I was in camp, | 因为我当年野营时 |
[12:53] | we used to hide stuff from the counselors all the time. | 我们就一直爱背着辅导员干事 |
[12:56] | We just need to figure out how to get them to talk. | 只需要让他们开口就行 |
[13:02] | Circle of trust creates a safe space | 信任圈会给人安全感 |
[13:05] | for us to share our secrets without judgment. | 以便不带偏见地分享各自的秘密 |
[13:08] | Now, take each other’s hands. | 握住彼此的手 |
[13:12] | – Now I want you– – Yeah, sorry to butt in, lads. | -现在你们 -抱歉打断一下 |
[13:15] | But, uh, can I have a word with you for a second? | 我能单独跟你说几句话吗 |
[13:22] | I want you to meditate on the word “Openness,” | 我希望你们在心里想想”坦诚”这个词 |
[13:24] | and I’ll be right back. | 我很快就来 |
[13:28] | You’re interrup– | 你打断了 |
[13:29] | you’re interrupting the flow. | 你打断了流程 |
[13:31] | Yeah, well, apologies to you and your flow, | 抱歉打断了你的流程 |
[13:34] | but all of your psychobabble– | 还有你的心理呓语 |
[13:35] | that ain’t gonna cut the mustard with the young ones, mate. | 你这套对年轻人是没用的 兄弟 |
[13:37] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 让我给你露一手 |
[13:39] | Right, then, which one of you whippersnappers | 好了 你们这群小家伙 |
[13:42] | wants to be hypnotized? | 有谁想被催眠呢 |
[13:44] | Me, me, me, me! | 我我我 |
[13:48] | Alexis, you and Lenise are besties, right? | 阿丽克斯 你和莉尼丝是闺蜜吧 |
[13:50] | We were partners in last year’s talent show. | 去年的才艺演出我们是搭档 |
[13:53] | She didn’t show up at roll call this morning. | 今早点名时她没来 |
[13:54] | I’m worried. Do you know where she might have gone? | 我很担心 你知道她可能去哪了吗 |
[13:58] | All right, ladies, on your feet. | 好了 姑娘们 站起来 |
[14:00] | Report to the front of your bed, arms by your sides, now. | 站到床前 手放两侧 快 |
[14:03] | What is with the police lineup? | 干嘛列队站好 |
[14:04] | This is summer camp, not boot camp, remember? | 这是夏令营 不是新兵营 记得吧 |
[14:06] | You are too soft on these kids. | 你对这些孩子太温柔了 |
[14:08] | Children crave authority. | 小屁孩渴望权力 |
[14:09] | Besides, my way will be quicker. | 而且我的法子见效更快 |
[14:15] | That’s it. Look at my watch. | 好了 看着表 |
[14:18] | Now, where did your mate Zack run off to last night? | 扎克昨晚去哪了 |
[14:21] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[14:23] | But I hope he didn’t go near the outdoor showers. | 但愿他没靠近户外淋浴处 |
[14:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:28] | What’s by the outdoor showers? | 户外淋浴处旁边有什么 |
[14:30] | That’s where I hid my Victoria’s Secret catalog. | 我把维密的图册藏在那了 |
[14:34] | Your friend Lenise snuck out of the cabin last night. | 你们的朋友莉尼丝昨晚偷溜出了小屋 |
[14:38] | And no one’s going anywhere | 在我找到她去哪之前 |
[14:39] | until I find out where she went. | 你们哪里都别想去 |
[14:41] | But the ice cream social is in, like, five minutes. | 冰淇淋社交活动五分钟后就开始了 |
[14:46] | Well, then you better, like, start talking, Kiana, | 那你最好说出她去哪了 齐亚娜 |
[14:48] | or you’re gonna have to scrape the bottom of the carton | 否则只有吃冰淇淋盒子里剩下的 |
[14:50] | for what’s left. | 丁点儿冰淇淋了 |
[14:54] | Last night Zack said something | 昨晚扎克提到了 |
[14:56] | about meeting someone in the woods. | 要去树林里跟人见面 |
[14:59] | Where in the woods exactly? | 具体在树林哪个位置 |
[15:01] | A baseball field. | 棒球场 |
[15:02] | Only, there’s no baseball field out there. | 但外面根本没棒球场 |
[15:05] | Well, that’s all right. Keep digging. | 很好 继续想 |
[15:08] | He kept talking about making it to first base with a girl. | 他一直在说要攻下某个妹子的第一垒 |
[15:12] | But who plays baseball in the dark? | 但谁会在大晚上打棒球啊 |
[15:19] | She probably went to the same place your style went. | 她可能去了你做造型的地方 |
[15:22] | You could use a makeover, like, head to toe. | 你可以做个 全身大改造 |
[15:31] | Ms. Tomaz, the prisoner is growing quite unruly. | 汤马兹小姐 囚犯越来越难控制了 |
[15:35] | Tell her to knock herself out. | 让她自己把自己累倒吧 |
[15:41] | I take that back. | 这话我收回 |
[15:47] | Damn it, not on my watch. | 该死 别我监管的时候出事啊 |
[16:07] | Okay, I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. | 好吧 我觉得我们从一开始就有误会 |
[16:10] | It’s just that you’re wearing my friend’s face, | 只是你变成我朋友的样子 |
[16:12] | and it’s a little unsettling, given your… | 让人有点不安 再加上你的 |
[16:15] | general demeanor. | 行为举止 |
[16:17] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:19] | I didn’t love it at first when I got here, | 我刚来的时候也不喜欢这里 |
[16:21] | but I found my place. | 但我找到了自己的位置 |
[16:23] | You can too. | 你也可以的 |
[16:24] | Take a look in the mirror, sweetheart. | 照照镜子 亲爱的 |
[16:26] | It’s not my face that should be unsettling. | 让你不安的不该是我的脸 |
[16:28] | You’re the one putting things in cages. | 把人放进笼子里的是你 |
[16:35] | So how many girls has the missus made cry so far, | 目前艾娃老师弄哭了多少女生 |
[16:39] | or have you lost count? | 还是多到数不清了 |
[16:40] | Ava’s interrogation techniques aren’t going to work on them. | 艾娃的审问技巧对她们是没用的 |
[16:43] | They’d rather take their secrets to the grave than squeal. | 她们宁愿把秘密带进棺材也不会说 |
[16:46] | Anything with the boys? | 男生那边有什么发现吗 |
[16:47] | Oh, those boys aren’t hiding a thing. | 那些男生完全没有秘密 |
[16:49] | They’re open books, | 他们是摊开的书 |
[16:50] | if those books were written by hapless fools, that is. | 只不过书的作者是个无趣的傻瓜 |
[16:54] | If I could just become one of them, | 如果我能变成她们其中的一员 |
[16:57] | another 12-year-old camper, | 变成一个12岁的夏令营学生 |
[16:58] | I could get these girls to talk like that. | 我就可以让这些女生知无不言 |
[17:02] | I do believe that you’ve just sparked an idea there, Ms. Lance. | 我想你刚想出了一个办法 兰斯小姐 |
[17:18] | End of the road, kid. | 无路可逃了 孩子 |
[17:27] | In your cage. | 乖乖回到牢里 |
[17:35] | Bloke like you doesn’t strike me as a jailer. | 你这种人给我的感觉不像是个狱卒 |
[17:39] | I believe we’re more alike than you think. | 我相信咱俩比你想的更相似 |
[17:42] | You look like you’ve been on the inside. | 你好像也坐牢过 |
[17:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:45] | And how do you sleep at night… | 和你这些狱卒朋友在一起 |
[17:47] | hanging out with these jailer mates of yours? | 晚上怎么睡得着呢 |
[17:51] | Alcohol. | 酒 |
[17:54] | I made an additional list of suspects I want to question. | 我列多一张我要审问的嫌疑人名单 |
[17:57] | Ava– | 艾娃 |
[17:57] | Look, I know that you just want them to have fun, all right? | 我知道你只想让她们开心 |
[18:00] | But the fact of the matter is, | 但事实是 |
[18:01] | there is a monster out there hunting down these kids, | 猎杀孩子的怪物还没抓到 |
[18:03] | and these girls are stonewalling us, okay? | 这些女生在阻碍我们 |
[18:07] | Counselor Ava? | 艾娃辅导老师 |
[18:09] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[18:10] | I’m ready to tell you what’s really going on. | 我准备告诉你到底发生了什么事 |
[18:16] | Go on, honey. Spill the beans. | 继续说 亲爱的 说吧 |
[18:17] | It won’t stop unless you do something. | 你要采取行动 否则不会结束 |
[18:19] | What won’t stop? | 什么不会结束 |
[18:20] | The monster that lives under the dock– the lake beast. | 住在码头的怪物 湖中怪兽 |
[18:24] | Who’s the lake beast? | 湖中怪兽是谁 |
[18:25] | Years ago, at this very camp, | 几年前 就在这个营地里 |
[18:27] | some mean kids played a prank on a boy, | 有几个坏孩子作弄了一个小男孩 |
[18:29] | and he drowned in the lake. | 结果他淹死在湖里了 |
[18:31] | And now every year he returns to get his revenge. | 现在每年他都会回来报仇 |
[18:35] | And so you think the lake beast took your friends? | 所以你认为湖中怪兽抓走了你的朋友吗 |
[18:40] | They say the only way to make him appear | 人们说唯一能让他出现的办法 |
[18:42] | is to go to the dock alone and call his name three times. | 只有一个人去码头 呼唤他的名字三遍 |
[18:47] | Sweetie, you are so brave, and I promise you, | 亲爱的 你很勇敢 但是我向你保证 |
[18:50] | the lake beast won’t be getting anyone tonight, okay? | 湖中怪兽今晚不会抓走任何人 |
[19:07] | Guys. | 各位 |
[19:09] | Guys, I think I see a Northern Saw-whet Owl. | 各位 我好像看见一只棕榈鬼鸮猫头鹰 |
[19:11] | Ray, focus. | 雷 集中注意力 |
[19:13] | Fine. I’ll save it for my bird-watching journal. | 好吧 我要加进我的观鸟日志 |
[19:17] | Okay, you’re in the clear, Ava. | 好 你现在很安全 艾娃 |
[19:24] | Stupid bird. | 臭鸟 |
[19:37] | Okay, let’s get this over with. | 我们赶紧搞定这件事吧 |
[19:43] | Lake Beast, Lake Beast, Lake Beast. | 湖中怪兽 湖中怪兽 湖中怪兽 |
[19:58] | Guys, this feels like a bust to me. | 各位 我觉得在浪费时间 |
[20:18] | It was just a bloody prank. | 只是个该死的恶作剧 |
[20:21] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[20:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:25] | Nice night for a swim, though, eh, Sharpie? | 今晚很适合游泳啊 夏普 |
[20:28] | Those girls are… | 那些女生 |
[20:32] | monsters! | 就是怪物 |
[20:41] | After we left the lake last night, | 昨晚我们离开小湖之后 |
[20:42] | another one of our campers went missing. | 我们那又有一名夏令营学生失踪了 |
[20:44] | Another one of ours is missing, too. | 我们这也有一个失踪了 |
[20:45] | That makes four in total. | 所以总共是四个人 |
[20:47] | They must have snuck out to meet up with each other | 他们肯定是偷溜出去见面 |
[20:49] | and never made it back. | 然后再也没有回来 |
[20:51] | Yeah, well, I don’t know about you lot, | 我不知道你们打算怎么做 |
[20:52] | but I’m not just sitting around here | 但我是不会干坐在这里 |
[20:54] | waiting for the monster to go and get another kid. | 等着怪物再抓走一个孩子的 |
[20:56] | We better split up. | 我们最好分头行动 |
[20:57] | All right, you two check the woods for the missing kids. | 好吧 你俩去树林里寻找失踪的孩子 |
[20:59] | Ava and I– we’ll stay watch here. | 我和艾娃留在这里监视 |
[21:03] | Hey, wait, buddy system! | 等等 搭档系统 |
[21:06] | I heard about last night. It’s majorly uncool. | 我听说昨晚的事了 她们真不酷 |
[21:09] | Who knew kids could be so mean? | 这些孩子怎么会这么坏 |
[21:11] | They’ve been calling me Lake Beast behind my back all day. | 她们从早到晚在我背后叫我湖中怪兽 |
[21:13] | – Excuse me, Lake Beast. – And to my face. | -借过 湖中怪兽 -还当着我的面叫 |
[21:17] | Okay. Hey, that is enough, ladies. | 够了 姑娘们 |
[21:20] | The joke is over. | 玩笑开够了 |
[21:21] | It’s time for you to behave, | 不要再胡闹了 |
[21:22] | or else your cabin will be banned from the July Jamboree. | 不然你们小屋就禁止参加七月狂欢节 |
[21:27] | The only way we are going to get any information | 唯一能从这些女生嘴里套出话的办法 |
[21:29] | from these girls is to infiltrate their clique. | 就是混进她们的小团体 |
[21:31] | How are we supposed to do that? We’re not kids. | 我们要怎么混进去 我们又不是孩子 |
[21:34] | Funny you should say that. | 真奇怪你会这么说 |
[21:35] | Constantine gave me a potion that would turn us into kids | 康斯坦丁给了我变身药水 让我们变成孩子 |
[21:38] | only temporarily. | 但只是暂时的 |
[21:40] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在说笑吧 |
[21:42] | Wha– Even if it works, Sara, | 什… 就算我们真变身了 莎拉 |
[21:44] | I wouldn’t have any idea how to act like a kid | 我也不知道该怎么做个小孩子 |
[21:46] | because I’ve never been one. | 因为我从来没做过小孩子 |
[21:47] | All my childhood memories are fake, remember? | 我所有的童年回忆都是假的 记得吗 |
[21:52] | How are we going to find the kids with that dangly thing? | 用这个晃来晃去的东西能找到那些孩子吗 |
[21:54] | You know, this ritual usually works best | 一般情况下 没人在我耳边 |
[21:56] | when someone isn’t yammering in my ear hole. | 废话 这个仪式会更有效 |
[21:59] | Well, you want to find the kids, | 想找到那些小孩子 |
[22:00] | we got to do it the old-fashioned way. | 我们就要用传统的办法 |
[22:02] | Study their tracks. | 研究他们的行迹 |
[22:03] | It’s a good thing I came prepared, | 幸好我有备而来 |
[22:04] | because one step in the wrong direction here, | 因为在这里走错一步 |
[22:07] | and you’ll be traveling for miles in the wrong– | 可就要兜个十万八千里路了 |
[22:08] | Damn it, you Nandy Pandy, I said I need silence. | 该死 小男侦探 我说了我需要安静 |
[22:12] | Oh, you meant right now. | 你说的是现在啊 |
[22:14] | I’m sorry, I thought you meant– | 对不起 我以为你意思是 |
[22:19] | Why are you being such a jerk? | 你怎么这么混蛋 |
[22:21] | Because you shouldn’t even be out here | 因为你根本不该在这 |
[22:22] | chasing a magical creature, all right? | 追踪什么魔法生物 |
[22:25] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[22:27] | Too dangerous? | 太危险了 |
[22:28] | You’re lucky you’re out here with me, | 你很幸运是和我一起出来的 |
[22:30] | because I can keep us alive on bugs and berries alone. | 因为我能让我俩靠着虫子和果子活下来 |
[22:32] | You know, this has nothing to do with survival in the wild | 这和野外生存一点关系也没有 |
[22:35] | and everything to do with surviving magical creatures | 这是要打败魔法生物 |
[22:37] | and those who dabble in the dark arts. | 打败那些涉足黑暗艺术的东西 |
[22:39] | I’ll have you know, I am no stranger to the world of magic. | 告诉你吧 我对魔法世界一点也不陌生 |
[22:42] | Yeah. | 是是 |
[22:43] | Oh, don’t think I haven’t heard how Nora Darhk had you | 别以为我不知道 |
[22:45] | eating out of the palm of her wicked little hand. | 诺拉·达克把你玩弄于股掌之间 |
[22:48] | Oh, I bet she didn’t even have to ask | 我打赌她甚至都不用 |
[22:50] | for the time stone, did she? | 开口问你要时空石 不是吗 |
[22:51] | No, you just gave it away like biscuits at tea time. | 不 你就像送下午茶饼干一样给了她 |
[22:56] | Nora and I have a mutual respect for each other. | 诺拉和我是互相尊重的 |
[22:58] | It’s not like I was tripping over myself– | 不是我在绊倒自己… |
[23:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:09] | No doubt left behind by the magical beast. | 无疑是魔法生物留下的 |
[23:12] | Who sheds its skin after it eats the kids? | 谁在吃了小孩后还蜕皮的 |
[23:14] | What are we looking for? Some sort of snake monster? | 我们到底在找什么 蛇形怪兽吗 |
[23:17] | The answer is in this book. | 答案在这本书里 |
[23:20] | Is that a magical Audubon guide? | 是本魔法奥杜邦指南吗 |
[23:23] | Neat-o. | 好棒 |
[23:26] | It’s good. What is it? | 好喝 这是什么 |
[23:28] | Hooch. I spent a little time in a Siberian gulag. | 烈酒 我在西伯利亚古拉格集中营待过一阵 |
[23:32] | Got a taste for it. | 喜欢上了这玩意 |
[23:35] | Where I was it felt like 500 years. | 对我来说像是待了五百年 |
[23:38] | Time worked differently in that realm. | 那里的时间有不同的规则 |
[23:40] | I’ve been in a lot of cages, but not a magical one. | 我待过很多笼子 但都不是魔法的 |
[23:44] | What was it like? | 什么感觉 |
[23:45] | The inside of my cage was a constant battle | 我笼子里是最糟的恶梦里 |
[23:47] | between creatures from your worst nightmare. | 生物间的持续战争 |
[23:50] | I, uh, got to know some of them better than I wanted to. | 不想了解它们 也得了解它们 |
[23:53] | It was a dismal and a dark dimension, | 那是一个阴沉又灰暗的空间 |
[23:55] | like nothing here on Earth. | 一点也不像地球 |
[23:57] | And I’ll be damned if I’m ever going back. | 我如果回去 就真的惨了 |
[24:00] | Well, cheers to that. | 为这个干一杯 |
[24:08] | Friendship bracelet? | 友谊手链 |
[24:10] | No, it’s an “I’m sorry” bracelet. | 不 这是道歉手链 |
[24:13] | I shouldn’t have run off like that. | 我不该那样走掉的 |
[24:15] | It’s just that you know I’m not normal, | 你知道的 我不是正常人 |
[24:16] | and I think you hit a nerve or something. | 我想你触碰了我的某根神经 |
[24:18] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我才该道歉 |
[24:21] | I never even thought about the fact | 我甚至都没想到 |
[24:22] | that you’d never been a kid. | 你从没当过小孩这件事 |
[24:23] | – Yeah. – But this is really good. | -是啊 -但这个很漂亮 |
[24:27] | I confiscated it from Alexis. | 我从阿丽克斯那里没收的 |
[24:29] | See, I’m weird. I– | 看吧 我很奇怪 |
[24:30] | Do you know that those two actors who are my parents– | 你记得我那两个演员父母吗 |
[24:33] | I keep a picture of them on my desk in my office | 我把他们的照片留在办公室的桌子上 |
[24:35] | just so I can try to feel a little bit normal. | 只是为了让我感觉自己正常一点 |
[24:37] | Yeah, that is anything but normal. | 是啊 那一点也不正常 |
[24:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:40] | Guys. I think we’ve ID’d our monster. | 伙计们 我想我们知道那个怪物的身份了 |
[24:43] | Constantine and I found a skin suit | 我和康斯坦丁找到了一块人皮 |
[24:44] | shed by something called a shtriga. | 是被一种叫摄魂怪的东西剥下来的 |
[24:47] | – Come again? – A shtriga. | -叫什么 -摄魂怪 |
[24:49] | It’s a vampiric witch. | 是一种吸血鬼女巫 |
[24:50] | It feeds off the life force of children. | 它从孩子身上吸取生命力 |
[24:52] | Bloody brilliant setting up shop at summer camp. | 这家伙在夏令营开业真是个好主意 |
[24:54] | there’s some good news, sort of. | 这里有个好消息 |
[24:56] | it says here the shtriga feeds slowly off its prey | 书上说它会慢慢吸取猎物的生命力 |
[24:58] | draining its life energy over a course of days, | 需要几天时间来吸干他们 |
[25:01] | which means the missing kids could still be alive. | 这就意味着失踪的孩子可能还活着 |
[25:03] | Then it’s on you guys to find them. | 那就靠你们去找到他们了 |
[25:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:07] | Okay, and it’s on us to protect these girls. | 我们负责保护这些女孩 |
[25:10] | Now, I know you think I’m crazy, | 我知道你觉得我疯了 |
[25:11] | but what if the best way to protect them | 但如果保护她们的最好方式 |
[25:13] | is by becoming one of them and lure the creature out? | 就是变身成她们中的一员引出怪物呢 |
[25:17] | We’ll be the bait. | 我们来当诱饵 |
[25:19] | What if Constantine’s potion doesn’t work on me? | 要是康斯坦丁的药对我不管用怎么办 |
[25:21] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能验证了 |
[25:23] | And if it does, I’ll be with you every step of the way. | 如果管用 我会一步步地指引你 |
[25:25] | Show you the ropes. Teach you how to be a kid. | 教你怎样当一个孩子 |
[25:29] | Pinkie swear? | 拉勾保证 |
[25:32] | Pinkie swear. | 拉勾保证 |
[25:36] | All right, lights out, everyone! | 各位 熄灯了 |
[25:42] | Hey, that means you, too, Hopper Cabin. | 霍珀小屋 你们也是 |
[25:43] | Don’t make me come in there. | 别让我亲自进去啊 |
[25:48] | Do you feel anything yet? | 你有什么感觉了吗 |
[25:53] | No. | 没有 |
[25:54] | Maybe it doesn’t work. | 也许不管用 |
[26:00] | The pretty lights tell me otherwise. | 这个灯光告诉我不是这样 |
[26:07] | Hey, what are you two doing in here? | 你们两个在这干什么 |
[26:14] | Oh, snap. | 成了 |
[26:20] | Where did you guys come from out of the blue? | 你们是突然从哪里冒出来的 |
[26:22] | Got kicked out of Clark Cabin | 从克拉克小屋被踢出来的 |
[26:23] | for putting a frog under Christi Donovan’s pillow. | 我在克里斯蒂·多诺万枕头下放了只青蛙 |
[26:27] | You should have heard her scream. | 你们真该听听她的尖叫 |
[26:29] | Cool. | 厉害了 |
[26:31] | And you? | 你呢 |
[26:33] | I was kicked out | 我被踢出来 |
[26:34] | ’cause I was caught reading after lights out. | 是因为我被抓到在熄灯后看书 |
[26:36] | Reading? Lame. | 看书 弱爆了 |
[26:38] | her counselors only thought she was reading, | 她的辅导员以为她在看书 |
[26:40] | but really she was writing a letter to her boyfriend. | 而实际上她在给她的男友写信 |
[26:43] | He lives in France. | 她的男友在法国 |
[26:45] | This year’s counselors are the worst. | 这届的辅导员太糟糕了 |
[26:47] | Especially Lake Beast. | 尤其是湖中怪兽 |
[26:49] | Yeah, I heard she smells bad. | 是啊 我听说她身上的气味很难闻 |
[26:55] | yeah, I heard she looked really funny | 是啊 我听说她掉进水里时 |
[26:56] | when she fell into the water. | 看起来非常搞笑 |
[26:59] | But you’re lucky she didn’t catch pneumonia. | 但你们很幸运她没得肺炎 |
[27:01] | That’s a very serious illness. | 那是很严重的疾病 |
[27:05] | sure. | 是啊 |
[27:08] | You must have had balls to survive that hellhole. | 你一定很勇敢才能在那个地狱里活下来 |
[27:11] | Did what I had to– | 做了我该做的 |
[27:13] | shapeshifted into whatever monster | 变成任何 |
[27:14] | would keep the others off my back. | 可以吓退其他人的怪物 |
[27:18] | But you know exactly what it’s like | 但你知道为了活下来 |
[27:20] | pretending to be something worse than you are to survive. | 变成比你糟糕的人是什么感觉 |
[27:24] | Well, there’s that. | 是啊 |
[27:26] | And there’s finding someone you trust. | 还得找个你信任的人 |
[27:29] | I did time in supermax with my old partner. | 我和我搭档在”超级监狱”待过一阵 |
[27:32] | It’s harder to plot against a team. | 要跟一个队伍斗智更难 |
[27:35] | I spent all my time shapeshifting and running. | 我把所有时间都用来变身 逃命 |
[27:37] | I never stuck around one place long enough | 从来没在哪里停留足够长的时间 |
[27:39] | to find anyone that I could trust. | 让我去找可以信任的人 |
[27:41] | Well, you got to start somewhere. | 但你总得从某处开始 |
[27:51] | Hey, it’s me, Sara. You guys still out there? | 是我 莎拉 你们还在外面吗 |
[27:54] | Sara? Potion actually worked? | 莎拉 药水真的起作用了 |
[27:57] | You didn’t know if it was going to work | 你在给我药水之前难道不知道 |
[27:58] | before you gave us the potion? | 它会不会起作用吗 |
[28:00] | Well, of course I didn’t. | 我当然不知道 |
[28:01] | I never tested it on humans, have I? | 我从来没在人类身上试验过 |
[28:02] | Damn it, John. | 该死 约翰 |
[28:04] | Well, just see it like this– you two have now | 也就是说 你俩现在已经 |
[28:05] | turned yourselves into irresistible shtriga bait. | 把自己变成了吸血女巫无法抗拒的诱饵 |
[28:08] | So any suggestions on how a couple of kids | 所以有什么建议能让这两个小孩子 |
[28:11] | can take on a magical child-eating hag? | 打败那个专吃小孩子的老巫婆吗 |
[28:15] | Well, if you’re in a pinch, | 如果到了紧要关头 |
[28:16] | you can always try capsicum annuum– | 你们不妨试试茄科牛角椒 |
[28:18] | more commonly known as cayenne pepper. | 也就是常说的辣椒粉 |
[28:20] | Witches hate the stuff. | 女巫最讨厌那个了 |
[28:21] | But you’ll be fine. Cheers, love. | 你们会没事的 再见 亲爱的 |
[28:24] | Great. But where are we going to get cayenne pepper? | 很好 但是我们要上哪去找辣椒粉 |
[28:27] | Follow my lead. | 照我说的做 |
[28:29] | The shtriga’s lair can’t be far now. | 吸血女巫的藏身之处不会太远 |
[28:31] | Look, a camper must have tried | 看 一定是有人在这里 |
[28:33] | to hide from the shtriga here. | 躲避吸血女巫来着 |
[28:36] | What are you doing? Oh, a spell? | 你在干什么 咒语吗 |
[28:39] | Yep. | 没错 |
[28:51] | Ah, will-o the wisp. | 鬼火小精灵 |
[28:53] | Little bugger will lead us to whoever owns that shirt. | 这个小东西会带我们找到这片碎布的主人 |
[28:56] | Well, go on then, light the way. | 去啊 带路吧 |
[28:59] | Look at us– a pair of magical detectives. | 看看我们 一对魔法侦探 |
[29:02] | Oh, and I was beginning to think you were all right | 你说这话之前 我正开始觉得 |
[29:03] | till you went and said that. | 你还算不错的呢 |
[29:05] | You know, there are other dabblers of the dark arts | 有其他的暗黑魔法涉猎者 |
[29:08] | out there who think that I’m all right. | 觉得我还算不错呢 |
[29:09] | Referring to Nora Darhk, are we? | 是诺拉·达克吧 |
[29:11] | You best stay away from that witch, mate. | 你最好离那个女巫远点 伙计 |
[29:13] | Not even your big heart can keep you safe from someone | 就算是你宽宏的心也保护不了你 |
[29:15] | who’s wrestled with literal demons. | 她可是真正和恶魔打交道的人 |
[29:18] | What about you? You’re one of us now. | 那你呢 你现在是我们中的一员 |
[29:20] | You even dressed up for a little while. | 你甚至愿意变装一小会儿了 |
[29:22] | You’ve wrestled with demons, and you’re good. | 你原来也和恶魔打过交道 但你是好人 |
[29:24] | Just listen to me, all right? | 你就听我一句 好吗 |
[29:26] | You know, I had a friend like you. | 我有一个朋友很像你 |
[29:29] | Someone good, someone who trusted me. | 心地善良 很信任我 |
[29:34] | Be smarter than him, all right? | 你得比他聪明 好吗 |
[29:35] | Save yourself, Ray Palmer, | 救救你自己 雷·帕尔默 |
[29:37] | because people like me and Nora Darhk… | 因为像我和诺拉·达克这样的人 |
[29:39] | we’re bloody hell for people like you. | 我们对你们来说就是灾难 |
[29:45] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[29:47] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[29:49] | I…think you meant dare. | 我想你要说的是大冒险 |
[29:52] | Dare? | 大冒险 |
[29:53] | Dare. I mean dare. | 对 我意思是大冒险 |
[29:56] | I dare you to sneak out of the cabin | 你敢不敢偷偷溜出小屋 |
[29:58] | and break into the mess hall. | 跑到餐厅去 |
[30:00] | But to prove that you didn’t chicken out, | 不过为了证明你没有临阵退缩 |
[30:03] | you have to bring us something back from the kitchen. | 你得给我们从厨房带点东西回来 |
[30:19] | Well, this must be the place. | 一定就是这里了 |
[30:24] | Alexis, who would you rather have babies with? | 阿丽克斯 你更想和谁生孩子 |
[30:28] | Jonathan Taylor Thomas or Mario Lopez? | 乔纳森·泰勒·托马斯还是马里奥·洛佩兹 |
[30:32] | I ran into some trouble. | 我遇到了一点麻烦 |
[30:34] | I knew it. She chickened out. | 我就知道 她临阵退缩了 |
[30:39] | I tried to carry more, | 我本来想多带一点的 |
[30:40] | but I could only sneak out with two of these. | 但是我只能拿得了这两桶 |
[30:43] | I know you missed the ice cream social, so… | 我知道你们错过了冰淇淋社交 所以… |
[30:45] | ice cream social is coming to you. | 冰淇淋社交来了 |
[30:47] | Rocky road and mint chocolate chip– | 巧克力坚果和薄荷巧克力碎 |
[30:49] | you’re the best ever. | 你简直太棒了 |
[30:54] | And I have something just for us. | 我还专门给我们找了点东西 |
[30:57] | That’s my girl. | 真是我的好姑娘 |
[31:07] | I’ve seen enough horror movie trailers | 我看过很多恐怖电影预告片 |
[31:09] | to know this won’t end well. | 一般来这种地方都没好下场 |
[31:14] | Those films are nothing compared to the horrors | 跟你在现实所见相比 |
[31:16] | you might see in real life. | 那些电影并不恐怖 |
[31:33] | Are we too late? | 我们太迟了吗 |
[31:35] | we’ll need an incantation, | 我们得念个咒语 |
[31:37] | a crystal, and a conduit | 还要一块水晶 一根导管 |
[31:38] | to draw their pilfered life force from the shtriga | 把吸血女巫从他们身上吸取的精气 |
[31:40] | and back into their bodies. | 拽回到他们身体里 |
[31:42] | Now, just, uh, follow my lead and do everything I say. | 现在 听我指令 照我说的做 |
[31:47] | We really needed this. | 我们真的太需要这个 |
[31:48] | Camp’s been kind of rough this year. | 今年的夏令营可不好过啊 |
[31:50] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:52] | It’s okay. You can talk to us. | 没关系 你可以告诉我们的 |
[31:55] | We’re super worried about Lenise and Meredith. | 我们超级担心莉尼丝和梅雷迪思 |
[31:58] | We didn’t want to say anything for the longest time. | 我们隐瞒了很长一段时间 |
[32:01] | We thought we’d get in trouble and ruin everything. | 因为我们怕惹上麻烦还毁掉一切 |
[32:03] | Ruin what? | 毁掉什么 |
[32:04] | The midnight meet-up. It’s a tradition. | 午夜会面 这是个传统 |
[32:07] | Every summer, girls take turns | 每年夏天 女孩们会轮流 |
[32:09] | choosing guys they like to meet up with in the woods. | 选择自己喜欢的男孩在林子里见面 |
[32:12] | There’s a string that starts near the flagpole, | 在旗杆旁边有一根绳子 |
[32:14] | and it leads out into the meeting spot. | 绳子的另一头是见面地点 |
[32:16] | It changes every year. | 每年都会换地方 |
[32:19] | So they meet up, and what’s supposed to happen next? | 那等他们见了面 之后会怎么样 |
[32:22] | Well, you’re supposed to have your first kiss and come back. | 你本该完成初吻然后就回来 |
[32:26] | But Lenise and Meredith never came back. | 但是莉尼丝和梅雷迪思一直都没回来 |
[32:33] | We got to be getting close, right? | 我们应该快到了 对吗 |
[32:40] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[32:51] | It’s way past lights out. | 已经熄灯很久了 |
[32:54] | What punishment should I cook up for you? | 我该怎么惩罚你们才好呢 |
[33:05] | Come here, you two. | 给我过来 你们两个 |
[33:07] | Get off me, you crusty old witch! | 放开我 你这个暴躁的老巫婆 |
[33:10] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛 |
[33:16] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[33:19] | All right, our team’s dealing | 好了 我们的队友遇到了 |
[33:20] | with something called a shtriga. | 一个叫做摄魂鬼的东西 |
[33:22] | Do you know anything that could help them fight it? | 你知道怎么才能帮他们打败她吗 |
[33:24] | Oh, a shtriga. | 吸血女巫啊 |
[33:26] | Very intelligent and very deadly. | 非常聪明 也非常危险 |
[33:31] | If you want my help, it’s going to cost you. | 如果你想要我帮忙 那你可得付出代价 |
[33:34] | Great. Will that come in the form of another haiku, | 很好 以另一种俳句的形式呈现 |
[33:36] | or can we expect something a little more detailed? | 还是更详细的方式呢 |
[33:41] | What’s that? What was that eye thing? | 那是什么 那个眼神交流是什么意思 |
[33:42] | According to legend, shtrigas are nasty old women, | 根据传奇 吸血女巫是邪恶老太婆 |
[33:46] | but the one that I met in prison– | 但是我在监狱里见的那位 |
[33:48] | the one that you’re looking for– | 你们在找的那个人 |
[33:50] | is beautiful. | 很好看 |
[33:52] | And he’s a bloke. | 而且是个男人 |
[33:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[33:58] | Hey, you don’t have another bathroom break for, | 你这段时间 不 永远都没有 |
[34:00] | oh, that’s right, never, | 上厕所的机会了 |
[34:01] | since you tried to break my face. | 因为你想扒下我的脸 |
[34:03] | It is now or never. | 要么快去要么别去 |
[34:08] | Fine. Whatever. | 行吧 随便了 |
[34:11] | Guys, this shtriga thing is not an old woman. | 那个吸血女巫不是个老太婆 |
[34:15] | What’s going on out here? | 怎么了 |
[34:15] | You are looking for a young, handsome dude. | 你们要找的是个年轻帅气的男人 |
[34:22] | Are you ready, big man? | 准备好了吗 大个头 |
[34:24] | On with the show, then. | 表演开始 |
[34:28] | What did you guys do to her? | 你们对她做什么了 |
[34:29] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么都没干 |
[34:31] | Look, it’s not safe for you guys out here. | 你们在外面不安全 |
[34:33] | Okay? You’re coming with me. | 好吗 跟我来 |
[34:35] | We can take care of ourselves. | 我们能照顾好自己 |
[34:37] | You’re coming with me whether you like it or not. | 不管想不想 你们都要跟我来 |
[34:43] | You think you’re so tough? | 你觉得你很强吗 |
[34:45] | I don’t think it. I know it. | 我不这么觉得 我就是 |
[36:02] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[36:06] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[36:10] | That was worse than a hangover. | 比宿醉还难受 |
[37:10] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[37:11] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on, lad, wake up. | 不不不 撑住 小伙子 醒醒 |
[37:13] | Wake up, lad. Wake up. Come on, son. | 醒醒 孩子 醒醒 撑住 |
[37:16] | Damn it. | 操 |
[37:18] | Bollocks. | 见鬼 |
[37:20] | I’m not losing another kid. | 我不能再失去一个孩子了 |
[37:37] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[37:53] | John! | 约翰 |
[37:55] | John. Come on. | 约翰 醒醒 |
[38:01] | John? Come on, John. | 约翰 醒醒 约翰 |
[38:03] | John. | 约翰 |
[38:11] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[38:15] | Any of you got– got a light? | 你们有 有火吗 |
[38:19] | – What happened? – You saved him. | -怎么了 -你救了他 |
[38:21] | You saved Randall. | 你救了兰德尔 |
[38:22] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[38:24] | I’m gonna get you back to the ship. | 我带你回飞船上去 |
[38:26] | I’m not sure how I’m gonna get the rest of you out. | 我不知道该怎么把你们弄出去 |
[38:30] | We found you guys. | 找到你们了 |
[38:31] | We got worried when you didn’t show up for dinner. | 你们没来吃晚饭我们就开始担心了 |
[38:34] | Those kids look famished. | 这些孩子看起来饿坏了 |
[38:35] | Get them water and electrolytes, stat. | 马上给他们补充水和电解质 |
[38:36] | And that gurney we just made out of rope and wood– | 我们刚刚用绳子和木头做的担架 |
[38:39] | bring it in. | 抬进来 |
[38:39] | Had a hunch it would come in handy. | 就知道会派上用场的 |
[38:41] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[38:42] | Displacement and direction, just like you taught us. | 方向和移位 就像你教我们的那样 |
[38:46] | Good job, Toby. | 干得不错 托比 |
[38:56] | John’s potion will be wearing off soon, | 约翰的药水一会就要失效了 |
[38:59] | and it’s back to our normal lives, | 我们能回到正常的生活了 |
[39:01] | where we’re only responsible for babysitting Rory and Gary. | 只要给盖瑞和罗里当保姆就好了 |
[39:06] | I’d like to thank you | 我要谢谢你 |
[39:07] | for giving me real childhood memories. | 给了我真正的童年记忆 |
[39:09] | To be honest, these memories have been kind of awful… | 老实说 这些记忆有点糟糕 |
[39:13] | mostly awkward, but… | 大部分都很尴尬 但是 |
[39:15] | totally awesome. | 真的很棒 |
[39:16] | I mean, it wouldn’t be childhood | 没有那些事 |
[39:18] | without all of the above. | 就算不上是童年了 |
[39:20] | I’m happy it was with you. | 很高兴是和你一起过的 |
[39:23] | And considering all the trouble | 考虑到那些孩子 |
[39:24] | those kids went through for a kiss… | 为了得到一个吻惹的麻烦 |
[39:27] | I’m guessing no childhood would be complete without one. | 我觉得有吻的童年才算完整 |
[39:47] | Couldn’t help but notice our magical friend | 不得不注意到 我们的魔法朋友 |
[39:50] | is not where she’s supposed to be. | 没待在她该在的地方 |
[39:52] | Oh, she’s not? | 她不在吗 |
[39:54] | Rory, do you know anything about that? | 罗里 你知道为什么吗 |
[39:57] | You don’t pay me enough | 你没给我足够的钱 |
[39:58] | to be a stinkin’ prison guard. | 当个讨厌的狱卒 |
[40:00] | I don’t pay you anything. | 我什么都没付给你 |
[40:02] | Well, I let the fake Amaya go. | 我让假阿玛雅走了 |
[40:04] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[40:06] | Oh, in order to… | 为了 |
[40:09] | have an extreme makeover. | 来个大改造 |
[40:16] | Thanks for the shtriga tip. | 谢谢你给的吸血女巫提示 |
[40:17] | Well, if you had your hands full with a shtriga, | 如果你们对付吸血女巫都觉得吃力 |
[40:20] | I figured you’d need my help | 我觉得你们会需要我帮忙 |
[40:21] | with whatever you plebs face next. | 对付你们接下来会遇到的生物 |
[40:23] | Sounds like a mutually beneficial partnership. | 听起来是互利互惠的伙伴关系 |
[40:26] | One condition, though– | 一个条件 |
[40:28] | I never set foot in that cage ever again. | 我再也不要踏进那个笼子里 |
[40:30] | Got it? | 懂吗 |
[40:34] | Mr. Constantine’s body is rejecting my treatments. | 康斯坦丁先生的身体在拒绝我的治疗 |
[40:37] | His odds of survival are bleak. | 他活下来的几率很小 |
[40:39] | John, what you did out there was pretty selfless. | 约翰 你在外面做的那些事很无私 |
[40:41] | I told you you were good. | 我说过了你很好 |
[40:43] | That’s not good for you. | 这对你不好 |
[40:45] | Get some rest, John. | 休息会儿吧 约翰 |
[40:47] | Gideon, give him the good stuff. | 吉迪恩 给他点好东西 |
[40:49] | Oh, Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[40:51] | That’s nice, love. We should party… | 不错 亲爱的 我们应该开派对 |
[40:55] | He’s getting worse. | 他越来越糟了 |
[40:57] | The magic he used to save that camper was pretty powerful. | 他救那个孩子用的魔法很强大 |
[41:00] | Well, if magic has him on death’s door, | 既然魔法让他命悬一线 |
[41:01] | then maybe magic can save him. | 也许魔法能救他 |
[41:04] | I think I know someone who can help. | 我知道该找谁帮忙 |
[41:06] | But I have no idea how to find her. | 但是我不知道该怎么找到她 |
[41:14] | Just one final ingredient. | 最后一种食材 |
[41:16] | I trust you’ll find that my potion is magical. | 我相信你会发现 我的药水很神奇 |
[41:24] | You call that soup? | 你管这个叫汤 |
[41:27] | I-I can start over. | 我 我能重新做 |
[41:29] | The Ren Fair opens in an hour. | 集会一小时之后就开始了 |
[41:32] | You know what? Forget it. | 知道吗 算了吧 |
[41:33] | It’s not like folks come to this tent for the food anyways. | 反正他们不是来吃东西的 |
[41:35] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 |
[41:37] | They come for the lusty wenches. | 他们是冲着浪荡小妞来的 |
[41:41] | I’m… | 我 |
[41:42] | I’m a witch. | 我是个女巫 |
[41:44] | Okay, well, as long as it’s a lusty witch, okay? | 好吧 只要是个浪荡女巫就行 对吧 |