时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | That’s my mom. | 那个是我妈妈 |
[00:05] | There’s no loophole where I can save my family | 我没法在不使历史混乱的前提下 |
[00:07] | and not screw up history. | 救我的家人 |
[00:08] | I’m so sorry, Z. | 我很遗憾 Z |
[00:11] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[00:13] | This is my dad, Hank. | 这是我爸汉克 |
[00:15] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[00:16] | The knuckle bones of a martyred saint– | 很明显是某位殉难圣人的膝节骨 |
[00:17] | they act as a divining rod, able to detect the presence | 能够探测出不属于我们世界的 |
[00:20] | of beings not belonging to our world. | 物体存在的魔杖 |
[00:27] | Where’d the unicorn go? | 独角兽去哪里了 |
[00:28] | I sent that bastard straight to hell, didn’t I? | 我把那混蛋送到地狱去了 不是吗 |
[00:31] | You need to be a part of a team. | 你需要队伍 |
[00:33] | No, I would rather bloody top myself | 我宁愿自己酩酊大醉 |
[00:36] | than move in with you lot. | 也不想和你们住一起 |
[00:37] | People around me get killed or far worse. | 我周围的人会丢了性命 或更惨 |
[00:40] | Oh, bollocks. | 该死 |
[00:45] | How’s our magical upgrade going, Ray? | 咱了不起的系统升级进展如何了 雷 |
[00:47] | Almost done, I think. | 快好了 应该吧 |
[00:49] | Though they never covered | 常春藤大学可没教过 |
[00:50] | how to interface time seismographs | 如何将时震仪和魔力骨头 |
[00:52] | and enchanted bones in the Ivy U PhD program. | 连接起来的博士课程 |
[01:00] | Well, that should do it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[01:02] | My peers would say that science and magic don’t mix, | 我的同行肯定认为科学和魔法不可混为一谈 |
[01:06] | but to them, I’d ask, “Have you seen ‘The Fifth Element’?” | 那我倒要问问”看过《第五元素》吗” |
[01:09] | Right? | 对吧 |
[01:10] | Ivy U sounds like a real party school. | 常春藤感觉像是混日子的学校 |
[01:13] | Oh, I hope this works. | 希望能起作用吧 |
[01:15] | We need a way to pinpoint | 我们需要准确定位 |
[01:16] | magical threats on the timeline. | 时间线上的魔法生物威胁 |
[01:17] | I mean, who knows what kind of creatures are out there | 谁知道放出了哪些怪物 |
[01:20] | wreaking havoc on history? | 正大肆破坏着历史 |
[01:22] | Like, uh, vampires. | 比如 吸血鬼 |
[01:24] | Gremlins. | 小鬼 |
[01:25] | Aswangs. | 阿斯旺 |
[01:27] | Cannibalistic Filipino were-beasts | 菲律宾食人的怪物 |
[01:29] | with proboscis-like tongues. | 有着像吸管一样的舌头 |
[01:31] | I’ve been doing some research just in case. | 我做了些调查以防万一 |
[01:33] | I thought that’s why we had Constantine. | 康斯坦丁来不就是为了处理这些事 |
[01:36] | Yeah, about that. | 关于这件事 |
[01:38] | Constantine is… | 康斯坦丁他 |
[01:39] | Tired, hungover, and in need of a stiff one. | 疲倦 宿醉 还硬邦邦 |
[01:44] | Dealer’s choice as to what that’s a euphemism for. | 硬邦邦的深意就仁者见仁啦 |
[01:46] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[01:48] | Yeah, you know, I meant what I said about joining you lot, | 我说要加入你们是真心的 |
[01:51] | but then I pictured that same lot squaring off against | 但我一想到你们几个要对抗 |
[01:54] | some of the manky buggers that I’ve come up against, | 我曾经面对过的那几个肮脏的混蛋 |
[01:56] | and I thought, “Yeah, you know what? | 我就在想 “知道吗 |
[01:57] | You’re right. You’re all bloody doomed without me.” | 你是对的 你们几个没了我就死定了” |
[02:01] | One aswang will take you down without breaking a sweat. | 一只阿斯旺不费吹灰之力就能解决你们 |
[02:04] | Ha ha! New legend alert. | 好啊 新传奇的警告 |
[02:06] | I better go update the chore wheel. | 我这就去更新家务轮盘 |
[02:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on, sunshine. | 停 停 停 别急着走 帅哥 |
[02:09] | I’m not a bloody legend. | 我可不是什么传奇 |
[02:10] | I’m merely offering my services as a consultant, | 我只是你们的顾问 |
[02:13] | and as such, I have some stipulations. | 而且 我还要提一些要求 |
[02:16] | I don’t do silly costumes, | 我不穿搞笑的衣服 |
[02:18] | I expect full benefits, | 我要享受所有的员工福利 |
[02:19] | and I require no less than two weeks paid vacation. | 以及至少两周的带薪假期 |
[02:23] | – Vacation? – Paid? | -假期 -还带薪 |
[02:25] | Easy. | 放松点 |
[02:29] | Hey, it worked. | 成功了 |
[02:33] | Will you look at that? We already got a– | 快看 我们的目标是 |
[02:35] | Do we have a special name for these magical fugitives? | 怎么称呼这些魔法生物逃亡者 |
[02:38] | Well, I was thinking, since they’re mysteries | 我想过了 既然他们是谜一样的存在 |
[02:40] | involving mythical beings, | 又涉及到神话 |
[02:42] | we could go with myth-teries. | 不如就叫 “神谜” |
[02:47] | Fugitives it is. | 就叫逃亡者吧 |
[02:49] | What’s it say? | 定位是哪里 |
[02:50] | Salem, Massachusetts, 1692. | 马萨诸塞州 塞勒姆 1692年 |
[02:53] | First day on the job, | 新人第一天上班 |
[02:54] | and you’re taking me to the bloody witch trials. | 你就带我去该死的女巫审判 |
[02:56] | Well, I hope you’re feeling morally superior | 希望你能拿出道德优越感来 |
[02:59] | because we are getting | 因为我们将要 |
[03:01] | our Puritan purit-on. | “清理”这几个清教徒 |
[03:06] | That was too much, right? | 太浮夸了 对吧 |
[03:18] | I’m telling you, your machine is clearly buggered. | 你的机器肯定出问题了 |
[03:20] | There’s nothing magical about Puritan New England. | 新英格兰清教徒时期没有魔法的存在 |
[03:22] | I know. I was there, but it could all be different now. | 我知道 我来过 但情况可能有所改变 |
[03:25] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[03:25] | If a creature landed there, why would it idle | 如果魔法生物来到这 为什么要 |
[03:27] | in the absolute worst possible place for magic? | 逗留在最不适合魔法产生的地方 |
[03:30] | The people of Salem are paranoid and petty, | 塞勒姆的人既神经质又狭隘 |
[03:32] | and, besides, every magical creature knows | 再说了 所有的魔法生物都知道 |
[03:34] | that if you want to get weird, you go to New York. | 想要摆弄超自然 就得去纽约 |
[03:37] | Then we need to find it before it flees. | 那就在它逃跑前抓到它 |
[03:38] | All right, well, I agreed to help you save history, | 行吧 我答应协助你们保护历史 |
[03:40] | not take part in your little role-playing adventures. | 可没答应加入角色扮演的行列 |
[03:43] | Call me if you find anything. | 发现什么了再找我吧 |
[03:45] | If he’s staying, I’m staying. | 他不去 我也不去 |
[03:47] | Besides, no fun in Puritan times. | 再说了 清教徒时期没意思 |
[03:49] | The Church banned burning people at the stake. | 教堂禁止将人绑在木桩上烧死 |
[03:52] | Well, they didn’t actually burn people. | 他们没有烧死谁 |
[03:54] | That was the Middle Ages. | 那是中世纪的事了 |
[03:55] | The Puritans used the gallows, but, yeah, sure, stay. | 清教徒用绞刑 但 行 随你吧 |
[03:59] | You know, I actually miss | 我还挺怀念 |
[04:00] | having someone Nate-splain history to us. | 内特的历史解说 |
[04:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:04] | Speaking of which, | 说到内特 |
[04:05] | I wonder how Operation Dinner with Dad is going. | 我很好奇他和老爸的晚餐行动怎么样了 |
[04:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | Good steak. | 牛排不错 |
[04:16] | So, um, what are you doing for work these days? | 你最近都干了些什么工作 |
[04:21] | Little bit of this. Little bit of that. | 干点这个 干点那个 |
[04:23] | You? | 你呢 |
[04:24] | Same old, same old. | 老样子 老样子 |
[04:28] | Sir, your credit card was declined. | 先生 您的信用卡无法使用 |
[04:31] | I, uh– | 我 |
[04:32] | I must have given you the… wrong one. | 我肯定是拿错了信用卡 |
[04:35] | There you go. | 拿去 |
[04:37] | And this one expired in 1953. | 这张1953年就到期了 |
[04:41] | Then I don’t know why I still carry it. | 我也不知道为什么还留着 |
[04:47] | Do you accept Athenian tetradrachm? | 你们收不收雅典的四德拉克马币 |
[04:49] | Notgeld? | 德国应急货币呢 |
[04:50] | Nathaniel, I’ve got this. | 内特尼尔 还是我来吧 |
[04:55] | Guess the deductive historical reconstruction business– | 看来演绎历史重建业务 |
[04:58] | little slow this time of year. | 发展得不够迅速 |
[04:59] | Yeah, and I see it’s still paying off | 看来在这里当土匪 |
[05:01] | to be a Beltway Bandit. | 还是能赚不少钱的 |
[05:02] | Really, Nathaniel, that’s how you want to end this? | 真的吗 内特尼尔 你想用争吵收尾 |
[05:05] | After we connect over a nice dinner. | 刚吃完大餐 交流了感情 |
[05:06] | Have we? | 是吗 |
[05:07] | All you’ve talked about is the steak. | 你就一个劲聊牛排的事 |
[05:08] | What the hell else am I supposed to talk about | 你就坐在那默默批评我 |
[05:10] | if you’d rather just sit there and silently judge me? | 我还能和你聊些什么 |
[05:12] | Oh, like you’re not doing the same thing. | 说得你没有批评我一样 |
[05:14] | Of course I was, Nathaniel. | 我当然要批评 内特尼尔 |
[05:16] | I put you through grad school to what? | 我送你读研究生是为了什么 |
[05:18] | To–to collect rare currency? | 去 去收集稀有货币吗 |
[05:19] | Maybe I should follow your example, right? | 我就该追随你的脚步 是吗 |
[05:21] | Make a fortune wasting taxpayers’ cash | 把纳税人的钱浪费在 |
[05:23] | on some secret government projects | 你都解释不了的政府秘密项目上 |
[05:25] | that you can’t even explain? | 然后从中谋利 |
[05:26] | It puts food on your plate. | 赚了钱才没把你给饿死 |
[05:28] | How’s that for an explanation? | 这个解释如何 |
[05:29] | I don’t need your money. | 我不需要你的钱 |
[05:32] | Matter of fact… | 事实上 |
[05:34] | I don’t need any of this. | 我都不需要费心思和你见面 |
[05:37] | Of course. Running away again, huh? | 当然了 又落跑了 |
[05:39] | I’ll see you in another two years. | 咱们两年后再见 |
[05:46] | I forgot my leftovers. | 我打包的菜忘拿了 |
[05:49] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[05:53] | *Ah, poor bird* | *可怜的鸟儿* |
[05:55] | *Take thy flight* | *快飞起来* |
[05:57] | *High above the sorrows of this sad night* | *飞过这悲伤夜晚的不幸* |
[06:01] | Good morrow. Good morrow. | 早安 早安 |
[06:05] | Not the friendliest bunch. | 真是不好客 |
[06:06] | Look, tone it down, Ray. | 严肃点 雷 |
[06:07] | This isn’t a fun time period. | 这时代可不欢乐 |
[06:08] | These hats say otherwise. | 这些帽子可不这么说 |
[06:09] | Just try not to stand out. | 别太出格就行 |
[06:11] | Salem wasn’t exactly welcoming of outsiders. | 塞勒姆可不怎么欢迎外来人 |
[06:14] | Oh, just like every other time in history. | 看来历史上所有时候都一样 |
[06:16] | They’re just worse at hiding it. | 他们只是隐藏得不好 |
[06:18] | Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! | 女巫 女巫 女巫 女巫 |
[06:21] | Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! | 女巫 女巫 女巫 女巫 |
[06:25] | Wife of Satan, confess your sins. | 撒旦的妻子 忏悔你的罪行 |
[06:27] | Tell now what saw thee for grounds of accusation? | 告诉我们你根据什么提出的这项指控 |
[06:31] | I saw her, Reverend Parsons, dancing in the woods | 我看到她 帕森斯教士 在森林里跳舞 |
[06:34] | bare as the day she was born. | 像新生儿一样无遮无掩 |
[06:36] | Jane Hawthorne, what say you to this accusation? | 简·霍桑 你对此指控有什么说法吗 |
[06:42] | I have done no harm. I swear it. | 我没害过人 我发誓 |
[06:44] | But this man says he bore witness to your witchcraft. | 但是这个男人说他亲眼看到你施巫术 |
[06:48] | She has lain with the Devil. | 她与魔鬼同床 |
[06:49] | I would never, | 我绝对不会 |
[06:51] | not with the Devil | 不会和魔鬼 |
[06:52] | nor with any man since my husband’s passing, | 在我丈夫去世后更没有和别的男人同床 |
[06:54] | much to your frustration, good sir. | 尽管这让您很失望 先生 |
[06:57] | Goody Hawthorne, you are hereby under arrest | 伪善的霍桑 你现在被捕了 |
[06:59] | and accused of witchcraft. | 罪名为使用巫术 |
[07:02] | Your trial will commence on the morrow, | 你的审判将会在明天举行 |
[07:04] | and if thou be convicted, | 如果你的罪名成立 |
[07:06] | we will purge your kind from our community. | 我们将会把你类清除出我们的群落 |
[07:08] | You cannot do this! My daughter needs me! | 你们不能这么做 我的女儿需要我 |
[07:11] | Prudence! | 普鲁登丝 |
[07:14] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[07:15] | Have mercy, please. | 发发慈悲 求求您 |
[07:17] | Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! | 女巫 女巫 女巫 女巫 |
[07:21] | Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! Witch! | 女巫 女巫 女巫 女巫 |
[07:27] | Well, there are definitely monsters in Salem, | 塞勒姆绝对有妖魔 |
[07:29] | just not the magical kind. | 只不过不是魔法类的 |
[07:31] | Witch! Witch! Witch! | 女巫 女巫 女巫 |
[07:35] | Crows, that’s ominous. | 乌鸦 还真是不吉利 |
[07:38] | Despite the gothic association, | 虽然和哥特文化有着联系 |
[07:39] | the American crow is actually a very– | 但美国乌鸦实际上非常的… |
[07:44] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[08:00] | The witch-she commands them! | 女巫 是她指使的它们 |
[08:02] | Remove her from here at once! Go! Go! | 把她带离这里 快走 快走 |
[08:15] | Couldn’t have been her, could it? | 不可能是她 是不是 |
[08:17] | Whatever it is, looks like we were right. | 不管是什么 我们应该是对的 |
[08:19] | There is magic in Salem. | 塞勒姆确实有魔法 |
[08:25] | All right, let’s give this thing a whirl, shall we? | 好吧 来试试这玩意好了 |
[08:27] | Gideon, do us a favor and mix us up some ingredients | 吉迪恩 帮我们混合一些原材料 |
[08:30] | so I can restock the old apothecary, will you? | 让我可以填补药剂的空缺 好吗 |
[08:32] | Out of my way. I need some mustard. | 别挡道 我需要些芥末 |
[08:34] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll be just a minute, mate. | 是是 我只要一小会 伙计 |
[08:36] | Now, be a doll, Gideon, and mix together | 好了听话 吉迪恩 帮我混合 |
[08:38] | a pinch of possum’s tail with three ounces of frogs’ testes. | 一小撮负鼠尾巴与三盎司青蛙精囊 |
[08:44] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[08:45] | I need to take a leak! | 我要上厕所 |
[08:48] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[08:49] | Spellbook, bound in human skin. | 咒术书 人皮封面 |
[08:52] | It gets a bit rank if you don’t soak it in water. | 你不泡水的话就会有点发臭 |
[08:56] | Get out of my chair, you weasel. | 从我椅子上起来 臭东西 |
[08:58] | I’m watching the football. | 我要看足球 |
[09:00] | The game’s on already, mate. | 比赛已经开始了 伙计 |
[09:01] | You want a Marmite crumpet? | 你想要马麦煎饼吗 |
[09:02] | What’d you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[09:04] | You know, you need to simmer down a little bit, sweetheart. | 你应该稍微放轻松一点 宝贝 |
[09:07] | You see, I don’t like to share my space any more than you, | 你看 我和你一样都不喜欢分享生活空间 |
[09:10] | but, uh, here we are. | 但是 现在就这样了 |
[09:12] | And why are you here? | 那你来这里做什么 |
[09:13] | Hey, sorry to break up the bonding session, | 抱歉打扰了你们的亲密时刻 |
[09:15] | but we found our fugitive, and we think it’s a real witch. | 但是我们找到了逃亡者 我们认为是真女巫 |
[09:18] | Well, a real witch must be off her trolley | 一个真女巫肯定是脑子摔坏了 |
[09:20] | to hang around here. | 才会想在这地方呆着 |
[09:22] | Well, we just saw a woman command a murder of crows, | 我们刚看到一个女人控制一群乌鸦杀人 |
[09:24] | and now I know why they call it that. | 现在我知道这个量词怎么来的了 |
[09:26] | Well, Jane was bound, gagged, and taken away. | 简被捆住堵上嘴 被带走了 |
[09:30] | Those birds were just protecting her from that mob. | 那些鸟只是在保护她不受暴民伤害 |
[09:32] | I say more power to them. | 我挺它们的法力 |
[09:34] | And I agree with you, in theory, | 理论上我同意你的看法 |
[09:36] | but we still have to remove that power. | 但我们还是要移除这股法力 |
[09:39] | Gideon, what do you have on Jane Hawthorne? | 吉迪恩 你查到简·霍桑的信息了吗 |
[09:42] | On October 29, 1692, Jane Hawthorne’s execution | 1692年10月29日 简·霍桑被处决 |
[09:45] | was at the center of what came to be known | 之后发生了被称为 |
[09:47] | as The Burning of Salem. | 塞勒姆之火的事件 |
[09:48] | “On the day she hung, | “她被吊死的那天” |
[09:49] | “All of the people of Salem spontaneously combusted. | “塞勒姆所有的人都同时自燃了” |
[09:52] | The whole town was set ablaze.” | “整座城镇陷入火海” |
[09:54] | Sounds like my kind of woman. | 是我喜欢的类型 |
[09:55] | Well, the incident was enough to convince the public | 这个意外足够让民众相信 |
[09:57] | that witches were real. | 女巫是存在的 |
[09:58] | Whatever it is, Jane’s at the center of it. | 不管是什么 简是中心人物 |
[09:59] | Well, now, hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:00] | – You said that she was gagged. – Yeah. | -你说她被堵住了嘴 -是的 |
[10:03] | Did any of you actually hear her cast a spell? | 有没有人亲耳听到她念咒了呢 |
[10:08] | You see, spells are a verbal game, mateys. | 你看 咒语是语言游戏 伙计们 |
[10:11] | Was there anyone else there, | 那里有没有谁 |
[10:12] | someone who would want to protect Jane? | 会想要保护简呢 |
[10:15] | Prudence. Her daughter. | 普鲁登丝 她的女儿 |
[10:17] | A malevolent demon has attached itself to the child, | 一个恶毒的魔鬼附身在子女身上 |
[10:20] | and the mother is being blamed. | 承受罪罚的却是母亲 |
[10:21] | I’ve seen it a million times over. | 我见识过无数次了 |
[10:23] | Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. | 简直小事一桩 |
[10:25] | Let’s get to it, shall we? | 开始干活吧 好吗 |
[10:26] | Well, look who started to care. | 哎哟 看看是谁终于来劲了 |
[10:29] | Uh, but I am not wearing a costume. | 不过我不要变装 |
[10:32] | I’ll see you later, big man. | 等会见 大块头 |
[10:53] | Gary? | 盖瑞 |
[10:55] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[10:57] | Did you sleepwalk to work again? | 你又梦游来上班了吗 |
[11:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[11:02] | What is wrong with you? | 你是什么毛病 |
[11:04] | Nate? What the hell are you doing here? | 内特 你来这里做什么 |
[11:06] | And why aren’t you wearing pants? | 还有你为什么没穿裤子 |
[11:08] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[11:09] | And thank you for not mentioning the shower cap. | 还有谢谢你没提起淋浴帽 |
[11:12] | Pretend I did. | 当我提起过 |
[11:13] | Coconut oil makes my hair more buoyant. | 椰子油可以让我的头发更蓬松 |
[11:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:16] | I should try that. | 我应该试试 |
[11:17] | And, uh, the pants situation? | 那这裤子的问题呢 |
[11:20] | Well, I decided to extend my trip to 2018, | 我决定延长在2018年的旅途 |
[11:23] | and I may possibly be living a little bit at the Bureau. | 然后或许会在局里住一段时间 |
[11:27] | You couldn’t spring for a hotel? | 你不能去住旅馆吗 |
[11:28] | Well, here’s a fun fact about staying in the present– | 活在现在你需要面对一个有趣的事实 |
[11:30] | it costs money, and as a legend, | 这里要花钱 而传奇的薪水 |
[11:33] | your salary is the friendships you make along the way. | 就是你在旅程中结交到的朋友 |
[11:37] | Got ya. | 懂的 |
[11:38] | And you? I know you love paperwork, but… | 那你呢 我知道你喜欢文书工作 但 |
[11:41] | Oh, yes, I’m presenting my budget | 对 我明天要给 |
[11:43] | to the Department of Defense tomorrow. | 国防部提交我的预算 |
[11:46] | Rip was always good at schmoozing the bigwigs. | 里普忽悠上头总是很有一手 |
[11:47] | It was never really my thing. | 我就不那么在行了 |
[11:49] | And now, with this whole magic initiative, | 现在 要搞这些魔法之流的东西 |
[11:50] | we’re gonna need even more money. | 我们甚至需要更多的预算 |
[11:52] | I can help. I’m great at schmoozing. | 我可以帮忙 我最会忽悠了 |
[11:54] | Oh, uh, no-no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[11:56] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么不用 |
[11:58] | I need a place to stay. You need a wingman. | 我需要地方住 你需要个帮手 |
[12:00] | It’ll be fun, and we can hang out. | 会很有趣的 我们也可以一起消遣 |
[12:02] | We’ll get into adventures. | 我们会一起冒险 |
[12:03] | Okay, okay, you know what? Let’s do it. | 好好 行吧 那就来吧 |
[12:06] | Just put some pants on. | 先穿上裤子 |
[12:09] | You just got schmoozed. | 你刚被忽悠了 |
[12:21] | She doesn’t have anyone. | 她无依无靠 |
[12:24] | *Soul, soul, soul cake* | *灵魂 灵魂 灵魂蛋糕* |
[12:29] | *Please, good missus, a soul cake* | *行行好 好太太 给我块灵魂蛋糕* |
[12:33] | *Soul, soul…* | *灵魂 灵魂* |
[12:35] | All right, let’s move. | 好了 快走 |
[12:38] | *Please, good missus, a soul cake* | *行行好 好太太 给我块灵魂蛋糕* |
[12:42] | *An apple, a plum, a peach, or a cherry* | *一颗苹果 一颗李子 桃子或樱桃* |
[12:52] | *Any good thing to make us all merry* | *让我们大家都幸福快乐* |
[13:01] | *One for Peter, one for Paul* | *一个给彼得 一个给保罗* |
[13:04] | *Three for Him who made us all* | *三个给我们的造物主* |
[13:08] | Why dost thou follow me? | 你们怎么跟着我 |
[13:11] | Hi, Prudence. We’re just here to help. | 普鲁登丝 我们是来帮你的 |
[13:14] | You’re strangers. I have no need of your aid. | 我不认识你们 不需要你们帮忙 |
[13:16] | Now be gone with haste. | 赶紧离开 |
[13:18] | John. | 约翰 |
[13:24] | What magic is this? | 这是什么魔法 |
[13:26] | Look, it’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[13:30] | Agent of the damned, | 魔鬼的使者 |
[13:32] | show yourself, you fetid creature. | 现身吧 你这肮脏的家伙 |
[13:34] | Show yourself, you cursed beast. | 现身吧 你这被诅咒的家伙 |
[13:36] | Reveal your hideous form! | 现出你丑陋的原形吧 |
[13:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:46] | What in the Disney hell is this? | 这是什么迪士尼情节 |
[13:53] | You got to be kidding me. That’s your monster? | 开玩笑吧 附在你身上的怪物就是这 |
[13:57] | Monster? | 怪物 |
[13:58] | Why, I am nothing of the sort. | 我才不是什么怪物 |
[14:01] | I am a fairy godmother, | 我是仙女教母 |
[14:03] | and I mean only to make dreams come true, | 我只是来实现你们梦想的 |
[14:06] | because a dream is a wish your heart– | 因为梦想是你心里… |
[14:09] | Don’t say another word. | 别再说了 |
[14:10] | Constantine, please tell me you have something for this. | 康斯坦丁 你有办法解决这事吧 |
[14:12] | Um, this is, uh, new. | 这还是头一回遇到 |
[14:14] | Prudence, this is your fairy godmother? | 普鲁登丝 这是你的仙女教母 |
[14:17] | It is. She protects me. | 对 她会保护我 |
[14:19] | By hurting other people. | 通过伤害他人来保护你 |
[14:21] | Not at all. | 不是 |
[14:22] | I only want to help little Prudence, | 我只想帮助小普鲁登丝 |
[14:24] | for, you see… | 你们瞧 |
[14:26] | There are times the world is scary… | 这世界有过可怕时期 |
[14:30] | times the world is bad… | 有过糟糕时期 |
[14:34] | but when your godmother’s a fairy… | 但如果你的教母是个仙女 |
[14:38] | *There’s no reason to be sad* | *无需伤心* |
[14:44] | Is that music? | 还有音乐 |
[14:45] | *So fear not if things don’t look to be* | *不要害怕事情不如意* |
[14:49] | *The way that you preferred* | *不顺心* |
[14:52] | *Just make a wish and look to me* | *许个愿 看着我* |
[14:56] | *I’ll sing these magic words* | *我会唱出咒语* |
[15:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[15:03] | I didn’t want her to stop singing. | 我想听她继续唱 |
[15:04] | Oh, to hell with this. | 见鬼去吧 |
[15:07] | Oh, my, you don’t want to do that. | 你不会想真让我们见鬼的 |
[15:10] | And why wouldn’t we? | 为什么 |
[15:11] | Because Prudence and I share a bond. | 因为我和普鲁登丝是一体的 |
[15:14] | If you send me to hell, she goes right down with me. | 如果你送我下地狱 她也会一同下去 |
[15:18] | These people want to send us to hell. | 他们想送我们下地狱 |
[15:20] | You don’t want to go to hell, do you, deary? | 你不想下地狱 对吧 亲爱的 |
[15:23] | No. | 不 |
[15:25] | Would you like me to make them go away? | 你想要我把他们赶走吗 |
[15:29] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[15:32] | *We’ll start with some tree roots* | *先来点树根* |
[15:35] | *Up from the ground* | *拔地而起* |
[15:39] | Prudence, you don’t need her. | 普鲁登丝 你不需要她 |
[15:40] | *And then summon some birds* | *召唤小鸟* |
[15:43] | *What a beautiful sound* | *多美妙的声音* |
[15:46] | Okay, you can stop singing now. | 好了 你可以别唱了 |
[15:48] | *And just as they gather over your head* | *等它们在你头顶聚集时* |
[15:55] | Prudence, you don’t have to do this. | 普鲁登丝 你不必这样做 |
[15:57] | *I’ll tell them, “Attack!”* | *我会下令 攻击* |
[15:59] | *And you’ll all end up–* | *你们都会* |
[16:02] | – We’re here to save your mother. -*Dead* | -我们是来救你母亲的 -*死翘翘* |
[16:05] | Godmother, wait. | 教母 等等 |
[16:08] | Release them. | 放了他们 |
[16:10] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[16:17] | But I’m at your call when you need me. | 你若需要我 我随叫随到 |
[16:23] | You got to admit, though, that–that was a catchy tune. | 不得不说 那旋律挺洗脑的 |
[16:28] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[16:29] | Someplace safe, just until we can get you home. | 安全的地方 等着我们送你回家 |
[16:33] | I’ve seen many wonders these past days. | 过去几天我见证了很多奇迹 |
[16:36] | And I believe you, like Godmother, | 我相信你们 和教母一样 |
[16:37] | were sent by the Lord– the answer to our prayers. | 是上帝应我的祈祷派给我的 |
[16:41] | Here… | 给 |
[16:42] | it’s a doughnut. | 甜甜圈 |
[16:45] | I la-la-love you. | 我爱爱爱你 |
[16:48] | Many wonders indeed. | 确实有很多奇迹 |
[16:53] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[16:54] | Remember the three Cs of pitching– | 记住推销的三要素 |
[16:56] | confidence, charisma– | 自信 号召力 |
[16:58] | – Oh, crap. That’s my dad. – Wait a second. | -糟糕 是我爸 -等等 |
[17:02] | – That’s your dad? – Yeah. | -那是你爸 -对 |
[17:03] | This must be one of his secret government projects | 这肯定是机密政府项目 |
[17:05] | he could never tell me about. | 而且他绝不会告诉我的 |
[17:07] | I can’t go in there, Ava. | 我不能进去 艾娃 |
[17:08] | I will make this worse. | 进去只会更麻烦 |
[17:09] | Come on, Nate, you’re family. | 拜托 内特 你们是家人 |
[17:11] | How bad could it be? | 能糟糕到哪去 |
[17:11] | Oh, last time I saw him, I insulted his life’s work | 我上次见他时 羞辱了他的毕生心血 |
[17:14] | and literally said, “I don’t need your money.” | 还直接说了”我不需要你的钱” |
[17:17] | Oh, okay, that’s bad. | 好吧 那很糟糕了 |
[17:20] | Look, I cannot do this alone. | 我不能一个人去 |
[17:23] | – You don’t have to. – Thank you. | -不会的 -谢谢 |
[17:24] | Gary, you know my part of the pitch, right? | 盖瑞 你知道我负责推销的那个部分吧 |
[17:26] | Okay, okay, maybe I can do this alone. | 好好 我还是自己去吧 |
[17:28] | No, look at this guy. | 不 看看那家伙 |
[17:29] | He’s got confidence. He’s got charisma. | 他很自信 有号召力 |
[17:30] | – He’s got– – Crap. | -他还很 -糟糕 |
[17:32] | I got my arm stuck in the poster tube. | 我的胳膊卡在海报卷轴里了 |
[17:35] | Listen, Ava, I know my dad, okay? | 听着 艾娃 我了解我爸 |
[17:38] | You’re not gonna want to go in there without backup. | 没有支援 最好别单独进去 |
[17:42] | Fine, Gary, you’re in. | 好 盖瑞 你来吧 |
[17:44] | All right, Director Sharpe. | 好 夏普局长 |
[17:46] | Let’s give ’em the old ham and eggs. | 给他们来一套老办法 |
[17:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[17:55] | The godmother was telling the truth. | 教母没有撒谎 |
[17:57] | We can’t send her to hell | 要送教母下地狱 |
[17:58] | without sending Prudence down with her. | 普鲁登丝也得一同下地狱 |
[18:00] | Bloody fairy godmothers– | 挨千刀的仙女教母 |
[18:01] | they’re like parasites who feed off their hosts. | 就像依赖宿主的寄生虫 |
[18:04] | Their magic–it only works at the whim of their charge. | 这种魔法是随着心愿发挥出来的 |
[18:07] | The girl will have to reject the godmother. | 只有让小姑娘自愿拒绝教母 |
[18:09] | Who’s going to give up that kind of power, | 谁愿意放弃那样的魔法啊 |
[18:11] | especially in her situation? | 尤其是她现在的处境 |
[18:14] | We just have to give her what she wants. | 只能随了她的愿 |
[18:17] | If we save her mom, she won’t need the godmother. | 如果我们救下她妈妈 她就不需要教母了 |
[18:19] | Z, we can’t. | Z 不行 |
[18:21] | I checked the historical record. | 我查阅了历史记录 |
[18:23] | Jane Hawthorne was executed as a witch. | 简·霍桑作为女巫被处死 |
[18:26] | That was canon before the fairy godmother | 这是在仙女教母出现前的 |
[18:28] | affected the timeline. | 固定时间线 |
[18:29] | We can’t change that. | 我们不能改变 |
[18:31] | So we’re just gonna let them do it? | 那就不管他们吗 |
[18:34] | Sara, this is exactly what it’s like where I’m from– | 莎拉 这跟我所在的那个时期一样 |
[18:37] | the tribalism, scapegoating, | 部落文化 找替罪羊 |
[18:39] | persecuting someone just because they’re different, | 因为人们的不同而处决他们 |
[18:41] | while other people just stand by and do nothing. | 而其他人只会袖手旁观 |
[18:44] | I don’t want it to go down like this either, Z. | 我也不想这样 Z |
[18:46] | I’m sorry, but we don’t have a choice. | 抱歉 但我们没办法 |
[18:47] | Look, I promised her that I would help her. | 我答应了会帮她 |
[18:49] | Well, you made a promise that we can’t keep. | 你答应了我们做不到的事 |
[18:52] | The priority here is separating Prudence from her godmother. | 当务之急是把普鲁登丝和教母分开 |
[18:55] | That’s how we’re gonna save more lives. | 那样才能拯救更多人 |
[18:57] | So, in the meantime, | 所以与此同时 |
[18:58] | we just let her think we’re saving her mom? | 我们就让她认为我们要去救她妈妈吗 |
[19:02] | Great. | 好极了 |
[19:17] | I’m here to save you, Jane. | 我是来救你的 简 |
[19:18] | – Who art thee? – We need to go now. | -你是什么人 -我们要赶紧走 |
[19:21] | No. | 不 |
[19:23] | Look, I get that you’re scared, | 我知道你害怕 |
[19:25] | but I can protect you. | 但是我可以保护你 |
[19:26] | You need to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[19:28] | Come, please. | 走吧 |
[19:30] | I believe you mean well… | 我相信你是一番好意 |
[19:32] | but I cannot go. | 但是我不能走 |
[19:33] | These people are insane. | 这些人都疯了 |
[19:35] | They’re gonna kill you no matter what. | 他们怎样都会杀了你的 |
[19:37] | They are afraid, | 他们只是害怕 |
[19:38] | and fear brings out the worst in all of us. | 恐惧会诱发出人最坏的一面 |
[19:41] | Therefore, I must forgive them… | 因此 我必须原谅他们 |
[19:44] | for they know not what they do. | 因为他们所作的 他们不晓得 |
[19:46] | Well, at least one of you Puritans | 至少你们清教徒中有一个人 |
[19:48] | gets the point of that book. | 真正理解了那书的涵义 |
[19:49] | If I disappear now, | 如果我现在一走了之 |
[19:50] | others will pay for my cowardice, | 其他人会因我的懦弱而付出代价的 |
[19:54] | and I will not allow innocents to suffer. | 我不能让无辜之人受罪的 |
[19:57] | What about your daughter’s suffering, her powers? | 可是你女儿正在受罪 她的法力呢 |
[20:01] | Think about how your actions are going to affect her. | 想想你的行为会对她造成什么样的影响 |
[20:04] | She is the only one of whom I think. | 她是我唯一考虑的人 |
[20:08] | I made her swear to me | 我让她向我发誓 |
[20:10] | that she would never use her power henceforth. | 从今以后她绝对不会使用她的法力 |
[20:13] | As long as she heeds my command, | 只要她遵从我的指示 |
[20:15] | my Prudence will live. | 我的普鲁登丝就会活下去 |
[20:17] | But what kind of life is it gonna be… | 但是她今后要怎么面对生活… |
[20:21] | where you died and she couldn’t protect you? | 你死了 她却没有保护你 |
[20:27] | That guilt is gonna follow her her whole life. | 这份内疚会随着她一辈子 |
[20:31] | She’ll end up mad at herself and mad at the world. | 最后她会怨恨自己 怨恨整个世界 |
[20:39] | Please, we have to go. | 求你了 我们得走了 |
[20:48] | My daughter is strong. | 我女儿很坚强 |
[20:51] | In time, with God’s love, | 经过时间洗礼与上帝的爱护 |
[20:54] | she will let go of these burdens. | 她会放下这些重担的 |
[20:56] | Jane, don’t do this, please. | 简 求你别这样 |
[21:01] | Thou must go with haste. | 尔必须即刻启程 |
[21:08] | You shall not flee your punishment, witch. | 你休想逃脱惩罚 女巫 |
[21:11] | Your trial awaits. | 你的审判正在等着你 |
[21:16] | It’s useless, piece of– | 没用 垃圾… |
[21:24] | I know you’re there, you old bat. | 我知道你在这里 你个老巫婆 |
[21:28] | Why don’t you show yourself, eh? | 不如你主动显身吧 |
[21:31] | We’ll have ourselves a little chat. | 我们来聊一聊 |
[21:34] | A simple please and thank-you would do, my pet. | 说句请或是谢谢就好 小宝贝 |
[21:37] | Although it has been quite amusing | 虽然看着你不停地嘟囔 |
[21:40] | watching you prattle on. | 倒是挺有趣的 |
[21:42] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, Granny. | 好好好 老太婆 |
[21:44] | You’ve had your fun, | 你笑也笑完了 |
[21:46] | and now it’s time to let go of dear Prudence | 现在是时候放了可爱的普鲁登丝 |
[21:48] | and be on your merry way. | 然后你就可以继续去享乐了 |
[21:50] | All I want is to make the world a happier place. | 我一心只想把世界变得更快乐 |
[21:54] | You got her mother thrown in the bloody clink. | 你把她母亲害得坐牢 |
[21:56] | And what about that bloke who had his eyes | 还有那个眼珠被挖出来的 |
[21:58] | pecked out of his skull, eh? | 小伙子呢 |
[22:00] | That man was a liar. | 那人是个骗子 |
[22:01] | They are all liars, | 他们都是骗子 |
[22:03] | and simple-minded pests like that must be taught a lesson. | 这些低级的害虫必须得到教训 |
[22:07] | Oh, “Pests.” | “害虫”啊 |
[22:09] | Intriguing choice of words. | 你可真会选词 |
[22:11] | Before Prudence, all the girls I helped | 在普鲁登丝之前 我所帮助过的姑娘们 |
[22:14] | were just take, take, take. | 只知道索取 索取 |
[22:16] | “I want a new dress, Godmother.” | “我要一条新裙子 教母” |
[22:18] | “I want to go to the ball, Godmother.” | “我想去参加舞会 教母” |
[22:21] | So I gave, and I gave, | 所以我不断给予 给予 |
[22:22] | no matter how absurd the request. | 无论那些要求有多么地荒唐 |
[22:24] | I mean, who would ever choose to wear glass slippers? | 什么人会想要穿一双玻璃鞋啊 |
[22:28] | Imagine the blisters! | 那得磨出多少水疱 |
[22:30] | And what did I get in return? | 而最终我得到了什么回报呢 |
[22:32] | A thousand years locked away | 千年来被囚禁在一个 |
[22:35] | in a dank and miserable dimension. | 阴冷凄惨的维度里 |
[22:39] | So it was humans who put you away, eh? | 所以是人类把你关起来的吗 |
[22:42] | Well, it serves you right, you bitter old nag. | 那也是你罪有应得 刻薄的老太婆 |
[22:46] | You don’t want Prudence happy. | 你不希望普鲁登丝过得快乐 |
[22:48] | You want her raging. | 你希望她怒火爆发 |
[22:50] | That’s how you settle the score, | 这就是你报复的手段 |
[22:52] | by using a child’s anger to rain down hellfire | 利用一个孩子的愤怒将地狱之火 |
[22:55] | on those poor bastards out there. | 释放到那些可怜的混蛋身上 |
[22:57] | Hellfire, you say? | 你说用地狱之火吗 |
[23:00] | Not a bad idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[23:02] | Ta-ta, my pet. | 再见了 小宝贝 |
[23:04] | My Prudence will be needing me soon. | 我的普鲁登丝很快会需要我的 |
[23:18] | And what situations require our continued funding, | 什么情况下需要我们继续提供资金 |
[23:21] | Director Sharpe? | 夏普局长 |
[23:22] | Sir, do you remember | 长官 你记不记得 |
[23:23] | when dinosaurs took over downtown Los Angeles? | 恐龙占领洛杉矶的时候 |
[23:25] | Or when a telepathic gorilla tried to kill Barack Obama? | 还有心电感应的大猩猩想杀死巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[23:29] | You know that I don’t. | 你知道我不记得 |
[23:30] | And that’s because we did our job. | 那是因为我们做好了本职工作 |
[23:31] | The timeline was in complete shambles, | 之前时间线乱得一塌糊涂 |
[23:33] | but I’m proud to say that we finally put things | 但我很自豪地说我们终于让一切事物 |
[23:35] | back into its proper place. | 回归原位了 |
[23:37] | So your job is done. | 所以你的工作结束了 |
[23:39] | What are all these people still doing here? | 这些人还在这里干什么 |
[23:41] | See, the timeline is very fragile. | 时间线非常地脆弱 |
[23:43] | There’s always a threat of one kind or another. | 总是有这样那样的威胁 |
[23:45] | Now there’s magic. | 现在轮到魔法了 |
[23:49] | – Magic? – Yes. | -魔法 -没错 |
[23:51] | You see, last year, there was a time demon named “Mollus.” | 去年 有一个叫做”魔卢斯”的魔鬼 |
[23:55] | Mallus, but it–it– we’re not gonna– | 是叫马卢斯 但是 我们别… |
[23:57] | And in order to kill him, | 为了干掉他 |
[23:59] | the legends broke his prison, | 传奇们破坏了它的牢狱 |
[24:00] | which, surprise, surprise, | 于是 意外也不意外地 |
[24:01] | released an unknown number of other dangerous magical beings, | 他们释放了数不清的其他危险魔法生物 |
[24:04] | all of whom got spat out across the timeline | 然后全都分散在整个时间线上 |
[24:06] | and now must be hunted down and sent to hell. | 现在必须找到并把它们送回地狱去 |
[24:10] | – Did I miss anything? – No, actually. | -我漏了什么吗 -没有 |
[24:12] | You know, I’ve had to oversee | 在我职业生涯中 |
[24:14] | some really far-out projects in my career, | 我监管过一些异想天开的项目 |
[24:18] | but I can’t in good conscience have the D.O.D. | 但凭良心 我无法让国防部 |
[24:20] | pay for a department that fights fairy tales. | 给一个对抗童话故事的部门提供资金 |
[24:24] | Sir, uh, with all due respect, | 长官 恕我直言 |
[24:25] | you cannot shut us down, please. | 请不要关闭这个部门 |
[24:26] | The damage that these supernatural fugitives | 这些超自然逃亡者所造成的破坏 |
[24:28] | can cause is unfathomable. | 难以估量 |
[24:30] | Director Sharpe, you seem like a very capable leader. | 夏普局长 你看起来是个才能出众的领导 |
[24:32] | Now, you say there’s magic out there. | 你说有魔法生物在逃 |
[24:35] | And I say that I need proof. | 而我需要证据 |
[24:39] | – Well– – Here’s proof. | -那个… -这就是证据 |
[24:40] | A unicorn ate my nipple. | 一只独角兽吃了我的乳头 |
[24:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:47] | I’m shutting this place down. | 我要关闭这个地方 |
[24:50] | Gary, put it away! | 盖瑞 把衣服穿好 |
[24:53] | Have you guys seen Z? | 你们看到Z了吗 |
[24:55] | With the witch? | 和那个女巫一起吗 |
[24:57] | Prudence isn’t a witch. Not that witches are bad. | 普鲁登丝不是女巫 不是说女巫不好 |
[24:59] | Prudence is alone. I just checked. Gideon. | 只有普鲁登丝一个人 我刚看了 吉迪恩 |
[25:02] | Miss Tomaz gave me explicit instructions | 汤马兹小姐给了我明确的指示 |
[25:04] | not to tell you that she was leaving the ship. | 叫我不要告诉你她离开了飞船 |
[25:06] | That can’t be good. | 这下糟了 |
[25:07] | Stay with the kid. Don’t piss her off. | 陪着那孩子 别惹毛她 |
[25:10] | Where the hell are you, Z? | 你在哪呢 Z |
[25:13] | And, lo, she called upon her master to set her free. | 看啊 她召唤其师来解救她 |
[25:18] | And were it not for these brave men, | 如果不是因为这些勇敢的人 |
[25:21] | she might have succeeded. | 她可能已经成功了 |
[25:26] | And now… | 现在 |
[25:30] | before your very eyes… | 在你们眼前 |
[25:35] | The mark of the Devil upon her flesh. | 她身上有魔鬼的印记 |
[25:38] | It’s a birthmark, jerk. | 那是胎记 混蛋 |
[25:41] | Watch now as I attempt to draw blood | 大家看好了 我会从撒旦的标记里 |
[25:45] | from Satan’s brand. | 试着抽血 |
[25:47] | It will not bleed. | 不会流血 |
[26:03] | Back. | 退后 |
[26:04] | The word of God shall be my shield. | 神的启示将会是我的盾牌 |
[26:11] | The lord has mercy. | 愿主怜悯 |
[26:15] | The witch–stop her before she destroys us all. | 那女巫 在她摧毁我们所有人之前阻止她 |
[26:20] | Stop it. She didn’t do anything. | 住手 她什么也没做 |
[26:26] | Why can’t you idiots see what he’s doing? | 为什么你们这些白痴看不出他在做什么 |
[26:29] | He’s convincing you to kill your neighbors | 他在说服你们为了一些虚构的罪行 |
[26:31] | for imaginary crimes. | 杀害你们的邻居 |
[26:34] | If you’re looking for the real source of evil in this town, | 如果你要找这镇上邪恶的真正源泉 |
[26:37] | it’s him. | 那就是他 |
[26:39] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[26:40] | Witch, another witch. | 女巫 另一个女巫 |
[26:43] | Remove that cursed bauble from her. | 拿掉她那个被诅咒的饰物 |
[27:14] | What the hell am I doing? | 我到底在干什么 |
[27:16] | Take her now. | 抓住她 |
[27:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:23] | No. | 不 |
[27:25] | The Devil’s hold over these witches | 掌管这些女巫的恶魔 |
[27:27] | is stronger than we have ever faced. | 前所未有地强大 |
[27:29] | Hanging them will not suffice. | 吊死她们已经不够了 |
[27:32] | They must burn. | 她们必须被烧死 |
[27:35] | Burn, burn, burn… | 烧死 烧死 烧死 |
[27:44] | You feel that, don’t you, deary? | 你感觉到了 不是吗 小宝贝 |
[27:46] | Something is amiss. | 事情有点不对 |
[27:48] | I worry for my mother. | 我为我妈妈感到担心 |
[27:50] | I thought she’d be rescued by now. | 我以为她已经被救出来了 |
[27:52] | It does seem odd. | 确实很奇怪 |
[27:54] | You were promised by those strange visitors | 那些陌生的来访者向你保证过 |
[27:57] | that she would be saved, were you not? | 会去救出她 是不是 |
[27:59] | Curious, then, that they have not delivered. | 奇怪的是 他们还没去救 |
[28:02] | Shall we see what the delay is? | 我们要去看看是因为什么延误的吗 |
[28:05] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[28:06] | I can do anything, sweetkins. | 我能做到任何事 甜心 |
[28:09] | All you must do is ask. | 只要你要求 |
[28:12] | According to the historical record, | 我查阅了历史记录 |
[28:13] | Jane Hawthorne was executed as a witch. | 简·霍桑作为女巫被处死 |
[28:15] | That was canon before the fairy godmother | 这是在仙女教母出现前的 |
[28:17] | affected the timeline. | 固定时间线 |
[28:19] | We can’t change that. | 我们不能改变 |
[28:20] | Looks like your new friends lied to you. | 看来你的新朋友们骗了你 |
[28:23] | They have no intention | 他们没打算 |
[28:24] | of saving your poor, helpless mummy. | 去救你可怜又无助的妈妈 |
[28:27] | Now, what would you have me do about that, my pet? | 你需要我为此做些什么呢 宝贝 |
[28:37] | Ho! Prudence, hold on. | 普鲁登丝 等等 |
[28:38] | Out of my way, you swine. | 别挡路 你们这些猪 |
[28:46] | Ta-ta. | 回头见 |
[28:50] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[28:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:55] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[29:00] | Come, deary. | 跟我来 亲爱的 |
[29:01] | Let’s show these nasty villagers | 给这些丑恶的村民看看 |
[29:04] | what real magic looks like. | 真正的魔法是什么样的 |
[29:17] | Hey, how’d it go out there? | 刚才进行得怎么样了 |
[29:19] | Well, you better start packing your things, | 你最好开始收拾你的东西了 |
[29:21] | because he just gave the entire Bureau an eviction notice. | 因为他刚给整个调查局下了驱逐令 |
[29:24] | Did you tell him about the magical creatures? | 你跟他说了那些魔法生物的事吗 |
[29:26] | Oh, yeah. He’s not buying it. He needs proof. | 说了 他不信 他要证据 |
[29:28] | Oh, that is such a Hank thing. | 这真是汉克的作风 |
[29:30] | Well, maybe he’ll believe you. | 或许他会相信你 |
[29:31] | Why don’t you just tell him the truth? | 为什么你不告诉他真相呢 |
[29:32] | Nate, it can’t go worse than what just happened back there. | 内特 反正也不会比刚才发生的更糟了 |
[29:34] | Look, I spent my whole life trying to convince Hank | 听着 我一生都在向他证明 |
[29:36] | that I made something of myself, | 我取得了成功 |
[29:38] | and most of the time, I was faking it, okay? | 然后大多数时候 我都是装的 |
[29:40] | So he’s supposed to suddenly believe I’m a superhero | 所以他怎么会突然相信我是个超级英雄 |
[29:43] | who fought a unicorn– come on. | 还与独角兽作战过 别想了 |
[29:45] | Look, I know it’s hard doing good | 听着 我知道做好事 |
[29:47] | when it seems like no one notices, | 又没人知道 确实很难 |
[29:48] | but I have seen the good that you can do, okay? | 但我看到了你有做这些事的能力 |
[29:50] | And that’s why I believe that you can help us here, | 所以我相信你现在能帮我们 |
[29:52] | not because you’re Hank’s son, but because you– | 不是因为你是汉克的儿子 而是因为你 |
[29:54] | look at me– | 看着我 |
[29:56] | you are a hero, okay? | 你是个英雄 好吗 |
[29:59] | Now, Gary’s seeing him out. We still have time. | 盖瑞在送他出去 我们还有时间 |
[30:07] | – You schmoozed me. – Did it work? | -你在忽悠我 -起效了吗 |
[30:10] | You sure I can’t interest you | 你确定不想来点 |
[30:12] | in a coffee, tea, fizzy water? | 咖啡 茶 或者汽水吗 |
[30:15] | Just the validation. | 只需要证实是真的 |
[30:18] | I think you’re doing a great job. | 我觉得你干得很好 |
[30:22] | Validation. | 证实 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:30] | Hello. Is anybody here? | 你好 有人在吗 |
[30:33] | Gideon, I don’t have time for this. | 吉迪恩 我没时间玩这个 |
[30:35] | I need proof that magic exists, and I need it n– | 我需要证实魔法存在的证据 我需要… |
[30:39] | Hello, piggy. What are you doing here? | 你好 小猪 你在这干什么 |
[30:42] | I’m afraid that’s no ordinary pig, Mr. Heywood. | 我恐怕那不是普通的猪 海伍德先生 |
[30:45] | Shut the front door. | 不是吧 |
[30:46] | Ray, that’s you? | 雷 是你吗 |
[30:49] | Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[30:51] | You got turned into a pig. | 你被变成了猪 |
[30:54] | But you think you’ll be better soon | 但你觉得你马上会变回来 |
[30:55] | because the team’s working on it as we speak. | 因为队伍已经在想办法解决了 |
[30:58] | Mick got turned, too? Well, where is he? | 米克也被变成猪了 他在哪 |
[31:03] | Listen, I know you’re in a situation right now, | 听着 我明白你的处境 |
[31:05] | but I could really use your help at the Bureau. | 但现在真的需要你去调查局帮忙 |
[31:09] | Yes, of course I’ll carry you. | 当然 我会抱着你 |
[31:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:13] | In the name of our Heavenly Father, | 以天父之名 |
[31:16] | let these witches burn. | 烧死这些女巫 |
[31:19] | Cleanse this town and its people of this evil | 净化这个小镇和这里的人 |
[31:22] | and send these wretched souls | 把这些可恶的灵魂 |
[31:25] | to their master in hell. | 送她们到地狱的主人那去 |
[31:27] | You don’t have to listen to him. | 你们不必听他的 |
[31:29] | You know this is wrong. | 你们知道这是错的 |
[31:31] | This woman is your neighbor, your friend. | 这个女人是你们的邻居 你们的朋友 |
[31:34] | She doesn’t deserve this. | 她不该被这么对待 |
[31:36] | No one does. | 没人该被这么对待 |
[31:38] | This witch is more dangerous than any we have faced. | 这个女巫比我们过去面对的更加危险 |
[31:42] | She wore this cursed stone. | 她戴着被诅咒的石头 |
[31:57] | Let the women go. | 放了那两个女人 |
[32:00] | Light the pyre. | 点燃火堆 |
[32:02] | Let God’s work be done. | 来完成上帝的使命吧 |
[32:04] | Do it, and he’s dead. | 你敢点 他就死定了 |
[32:06] | My soul will live with God for all of time. | 我的灵魂会和上帝共存 |
[32:10] | Screw it. | 去你的 |
[32:40] | No! | 不 |
[32:45] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:52] | Free them from the pyre. | 把她们从火堆上放下来 |
[33:01] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[33:02] | What’s wrong with her? What did they do? | 她怎么了 他们做了什么 |
[33:04] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[33:06] | Now, my pet, what shall we do | 现在 小宝贝 我们该对这些 |
[33:08] | about that horrid man who hurt your mummy? | 伤害你妈妈的可怕的人做些什么呢 |
[33:12] | I want him to burn. | 我想让他被烧死 |
[33:29] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[33:31] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定这能有用吗 |
[33:32] | No. | 不 |
[33:33] | Nathaniel? What are you doing here? | 内特尼尔 你在这里做什么 |
[33:36] | I work here. | 我在这里工作 |
[33:37] | That’s right, Dad. I’m a time traveler. | 没错 爸爸 我是个时间旅行者 |
[33:39] | How–how do you even know about the Time Bureau? | 你怎么知道时间调查局的 |
[33:42] | What are you doing with a pig? | 你抱着那只猪干什么 |
[33:44] | You want proof magic exists? | 你想要魔法存在的证明 |
[33:46] | Well, here it is. | 这就是证明 |
[33:52] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[33:54] | Now, Ray. Ray, do it. | 现在 雷 快 |
[33:57] | What? No, just come to life. | 说什么呢 赶紧变回来 |
[34:02] | Prudence, listen to me. | 普鲁登丝 听我说 |
[34:04] | This isn’t who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[34:05] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[34:07] | He tried to kill my mother. | 他想杀我妈妈 |
[34:10] | This town, these people– | 这个小镇 这些人 |
[34:12] | they’ve killed so many others already. | 他们已经杀了很多人了 |
[34:14] | They deserve to burn. | 他们就该被烧死 |
[34:15] | And they will pay for their ignorance, | 他们会为自己的愚昧付出代价的 |
[34:17] | but not like that. | 但不是以这种方式 |
[34:18] | How else will they learn, deary? | 除此之外他们怎么会受到教训 宝贝 |
[34:22] | If these people aren’t taught a lesson today, | 如果今天不给这些人一点教训 |
[34:25] | they will go and hurt others for days and years to come. | 他们日后还会去伤害别人 |
[34:29] | You come from the future. | 你来自未来 |
[34:31] | Can you honestly tell this child | 你能诚实地跟这个孩子说 |
[34:34] | that the hearts of men change in all that time? | 人们的内心在之后会发生改变吗 |
[34:40] | Do they? | 会吗 |
[34:45] | No, they don’t. | 不 不会 |
[34:48] | People always fear what they don’t understand, | 人们总是对未知事物充满恐惧 |
[34:51] | and that fear turns them into monsters. | 这些恐惧让他们变成怪物 |
[34:55] | But we can’t let it turn us into monsters, too. | 但我们不能让它把我们也变成怪物 |
[34:58] | We have to be better than them. | 我们必须要比他们更好 |
[35:00] | Be better? What nonsense. | 更好 说什么胡话 |
[35:03] | Be stronger, my pet. | 变得更强才对 小宝贝 |
[35:06] | Show them the power that you possess. | 让他们看看你所拥有的力量 |
[35:08] | Make them grovel at your feet where they belong. | 他们只配跪拜在你的脚下 |
[35:11] | Think of your mother. | 想想你妈妈 |
[35:13] | Yes, think of your mother. | 对 想想你妈妈 |
[35:16] | What would she want you to do– | 她会希望你怎么做… |
[35:18] | get blood on your hands | 手上沾满鲜血 |
[35:21] | or forgive them… | 还是原谅他们 |
[35:22] | for they know not what they do? | 因为他们所作的 他们不晓得 |
[35:27] | Godmother… | 教母 |
[35:28] | Fire and brimstone coming right– | 地狱猛火马上就… |
[35:32] | I release you. | 我释放你 |
[35:40] | Ah, that’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[35:44] | Son, I don’t know who put you up to this, but– | 儿子 我不知道是谁逼你这么做的 但是 |
[35:50] | Oh, yeah, I’m also a superhero. | 没错 我还是个超级英雄 |
[35:53] | And this is my friend Ray. | 这是我朋友雷 |
[35:55] | Oh, hi, Mr. Heywood. | 你好啊 海伍德先生 |
[35:56] | Nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见面了 |
[35:59] | How much money do you need | 你需要多少钱来 |
[36:00] | to ensure that this never happens again? | 保证这些事不再发生 |
[36:03] | $4.2 billion a year, sir. | 每年42亿 长官 |
[36:07] | Done. | 批准 |
[36:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:21] | You vile, meddling bitch! | 你这个可恶的爱管闲事的贱人 |
[36:31] | And that is for taking my mouth, | 这是为了你封我嘴的 |
[36:34] | you silly old bat. | 你这个愚蠢的老巫婆 |
[36:44] | I was so terrified of losing you, Mother. | 我真怕我会失去你 妈妈 |
[36:46] | And I you, my sweet girl. | 我也是 我的宝贝 |
[36:51] | So what now? | 现在呢 |
[36:53] | Am I free? | 我自由了吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah, you’re free, | 对 你自由了 |
[37:01] | but you’re gonna need a change of scenery. | 但是你可能需要换个地方生活 |
[37:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[37:16] | Where on Earth are you taking me? | 你到底要带我去哪里 |
[37:18] | Oh, not on Earth, love. | 哪也不去 亲爱的 |
[37:19] | Where I’m sending you is a touch hotter, | 我要送你去的地方酷热难耐 |
[37:21] | or so I hear. | 我是这么听说的 |
[37:23] | You intend to send me to hell. | 你打算把我送进地狱 |
[37:26] | I could be persuaded otherwise. | 但是我是可以说服的 |
[37:30] | I’m listening. | 说说看 |
[37:32] | You need a host to conduct your magic, | 你需要一个寄主来施展魔法 |
[37:34] | and let’s just say I’m in need of a miracle. | 这么说吧 我刚好很需要些奇迹 |
[37:38] | You want to be my new host? | 你想当我的新寄主 |
[37:40] | Tit for tat, deary. | 一报还一报 亲爱的 |
[37:45] | John Constantine… | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[37:48] | Yes, my pet, I know exactly who you are. | 对 小宝贝 我知道你是谁 |
[37:51] | I know you’re on the run, | 我知道你在逃亡 |
[37:53] | and I know who’s coming for you, | 我还知道是谁在追你 |
[37:55] | and, believe me, I’d rather face hell than piss him off. | 相信我 我宁愿下地狱也不要惹那个人 |
[38:02] | Well, I am happy to oblige. | 很乐意为您服务 |
[38:11] | This is your last chance, Granny. | 这是你最后的机会 老太婆 |
[38:13] | There’s no helping you, deary. | 没人能帮得了你 宝贝 |
[38:16] | You’re more damned than I. | 你身陷的地狱比我还深 |
[38:20] | Bippity, boppity– | 天灵灵 地灵灵 |
[38:28] | Miss Tomaz has entered the bridge. | 汤马兹小姐已进入舰桥 |
[38:31] | I see that, Gideon. | 我看见了 吉迪恩 |
[38:32] | Exit narc mode. | 退出搜查模式 |
[38:35] | Narc mode. | 搜查模式 |
[38:37] | You’re not the only one on the ship | 船上不止你一个人 |
[38:39] | who knows how to get Gideon to do things. | 知道怎么让吉迪恩干活 |
[38:42] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[38:43] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不必说 |
[38:45] | I already hate myself. | 我已经很讨厌自己了 |
[38:47] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[38:48] | I-I understand why you did what you did. | 我理解你为什么做这些事 |
[38:52] | I’ve felt that rage before…A lot. | 我以前也会有这种愤怒 经常有 |
[38:56] | Well, I haven’t. | 我没有过 |
[38:57] | Turns out sarcasm is a really great way | 看来讽刺真的是隐藏 |
[39:00] | to hide some seriously deep-seated anger. | 满腔怒火的极佳方式 |
[39:03] | I get it, and that’s all I wanted to say, | 我懂 我想说的是 |
[39:05] | is that if you want to talk to me, I’m here. | 如果你想和我聊聊 我就在这里 |
[39:09] | Look… | 那个 |
[39:12] | In 2018… | 在2018年 |
[39:15] | I found my mom. | 我找到了我妈妈 |
[39:17] | I didn’t talk to her, but… | 我没有跟她说话 但是 |
[39:20] | she was right there, and… | 她就在那里 |
[39:24] | I couldn’t think of a way to save her. | 我想不出办法来救她 |
[39:27] | Yeah, it’s hard. | 那一定很难过 |
[39:29] | I’ve lost a lot of people, too, | 我也失去过很多人 |
[39:30] | and I still think about saving them. | 我依然想要救他们 |
[39:33] | And I don’t think that anger ever goes away. | 而且我认为那种愤怒永远都不会消失 |
[39:35] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:36] | You just can’t hold it in all the time. | 你不能一直抑制这种感觉 |
[39:39] | I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to do with it. | 我不知道我该怎么处理这种感觉 |
[39:42] | Well, let’s figure it out… | 我们一起来 |
[39:44] | together. | 解决它 |
[39:47] | And then we formed Voltron-Beebo | 然后我们组成了战神金刚碧波 |
[39:50] | and opened a serious can of whup-ass on Mallus, | 大打出手把马卢斯胖揍了一顿 |
[39:53] | thus saving the universe for the second time. | 就这样第二次拯救了宇宙 |
[39:56] | So this is what you’ve been doing with your life | 所以你过去的两年里就是 |
[39:58] | for the past two years. | 一直在做这些事 |
[40:00] | Wow, Nathaniel, you did it. | 内特尼尔 你做到了 |
[40:02] | You finally found a useful application | 你真是为你的历史学学位 |
[40:04] | for that history degree. | 找到了好用处 |
[40:06] | Still not letting it go. | 还是不肯放过这一点 |
[40:08] | Take the win, son. | 别蹬鼻子上脸 儿子 |
[40:10] | You’ve done good here. | 你在这里做得很好 |
[40:12] | I look forward to working with you. | 期待日后能和你共事 |
[40:15] | – Dinner Friday? – Yeah. | -周五一起吃晚饭 -好 |
[40:19] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[40:20] | Parking is right this way. | 停车场就在这边 |
[40:24] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[40:26] | That’s $4.2 billion, hell to the yes. | 那可是42亿 太爽了 |
[40:31] | Meet me uptown, Ava Sharpe. | 来上城区见我 艾娃·夏普 |
[40:35] | Okay, that was terrifying… | 刚才真是太吓人了 |
[40:36] | – Yeah. – But clearly effective. | -对 -但确实有效 |
[40:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:39] | Anytime. Always happy to help. | 随时都乐意帮你 |
[40:42] | How about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[40:44] | Now that I have $4.2 billion burning a hole in my pocket, | 我口袋里的42亿已经跃跃欲试了 |
[40:47] | you said you could use some income. | 你说过你需要些收入 |
[40:49] | I could use a guy like you around here. | 我需要一个像你这样的人 |
[40:53] | You know, think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[40:58] | Clothes, check. | 衣服 搞定 |
[41:00] | Non-cloven digits, check. | 非猪蹄手指 搞定 |
[41:02] | Portal home… | 回家的传送门 |
[41:05] | Check. | 搞定 |
[41:07] | After you, my friend. | 你先请 朋友 |
[41:08] | Um, you go ahead. | 你先走吧 |
[41:12] | I’m gonna stick around a little while longer, | 我还想多待一阵子 |
[41:13] | give dinner with Dad another go. | 再给”和爸爸共进晚餐”一次机会 |
[41:17] | Oh, okay. Yeah, great. | 好 很好 |
[41:19] | So, uh, we’ll–we’ll see you for the next one. | 那我们下次再见 |
[41:22] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | -没问题 -好 |