Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Last season on “Legends of Tomorrow”… 《明日传奇》上季回顾
[00:03] We have the six totems, 我们集齐了六个图腾
[00:05] but you can’t fight what you can’t see. 但你没法对付看不见的东西
[00:07] What if the only way to kill mallus is to let him out? 要是杀死马卢斯的唯一途径是放他出来呢
[00:12] Guys, we did it! 各位 我们成功了
[00:13] My father’s Time Stone. 这是我父亲的时空石
[00:14] He died to give you a second chance. 他以死为你换取第二次机会
[00:16] Don’t waste it. 别浪费了
[00:19] Whose brilliant idea was it to let an ancient demon 是谁出的好主意释放了
[00:23] out of his bloody cage? 一个古代恶魔
[00:25] Well, you opened a door, love, 你打开了一扇门 亲爱的
[00:27] and Mallus wasn’t the only thing that got out. 除了马卢斯 还有别的东西出来了
[00:30] 音响喇叭 发布
[00:36] The newest musical sensation to cross the Atlantic– 最新的音乐跨越大西洋来到这里
[00:39] a group of young men from Liverpool 几个来自利物浦的年轻人
[00:41] who call themselves the Beatles 自称为披头士
[00:42] have just arrived at JFK. 抵达了纽约肯尼迪国际机场
[00:46] The Beatles. 披头士乐队
[00:47] That’s B-E-A-T, 意思是潮流
[00:49] because that’s the way they keep the beat. 因为他们正引领着潮流
[00:55] Hey, Z, if you had to sleep with one, which one would it be? Z 非得选一个上床 你选谁
[00:58] How can you even tell them apart? 你怎么区分他们谁是谁
[01:00] Well, Paul’s the cute one, 保罗比较可爱
[01:02] George is the quiet one, there’s Ringo– 乔治少言寡语 这个是林戈
[01:05] Never met an Englishman I haven’t wanted to punch in the face. 看到英国佬就想朝他脸上打一拳
[01:08] Relax, Mick, 放松点 米克
[01:09] if it wasn’t for the British Invasion, 要不是”英国入侵”潮流
[01:10] there would be no Rolling Stones, 就不会有后来的滚石乐队
[01:12] no Led Zep, 没有齐柏林飞艇乐队
[01:15] no Black Sabbath. 没有黑色安息日乐队
[01:16] – Black Sabbath. – Yup. -没有黑色安息日乐队 -没错
[01:18] Well, then we– we need to protect these mopheads 那我们…得保护这几个拖把头的历史
[01:20] from whatever’s screwing up history. 不被任何东西扰乱
[01:22] That’s right, Mick. 这就对了 米克
[01:23] So, Gideon sent us on a wild goose chase. 吉迪恩送我们到这瞎忙活
[01:26] This event in history is playing out exactly as it should. 这段历史正分毫不差地重演着
[01:32] The British are coming! 英国人来了
[01:33] The British are coming! 英国人来了
[01:35] Interesting fact: the real Paul Revere didn’t actually say– 有趣的是 保罗·瑞威尔本人并没有说过
[01:37] Oh, my God, it’s Paul Revere! 我的天 是保罗·瑞威尔
[01:39] – I got this. – Who are you people? -交给我吧 -你们是什么人
[01:42] Where am I? Why are all those women screaming? 我这是在哪 那些女人在叫些什么
[01:45] And now for the midnight ride of Ray Revere. 我现在是午夜骑士雷·瑞威尔
[01:49] Sorry. Nate Revere to the rescue. 抱歉 交给内特·瑞威尔力挽狂澜
[01:50] Now ring the alarm back in 1775. 去敲响1775年的警钟
[01:53] I got a country to save, suckers! 还有个村子等着我去拯救呢 傻瓜
[01:55] See ya back on the ship, Nate. 咱们飞船上见 内特
[01:57] The British are coming! The British are coming! 英国人来了 英国人来了
[02:12] Geez, who died? 老天 谁又死了
[02:16] Oh, come on. 别这样
[02:17] We just met the Beatles and saved Fourth of July. 我们见到了披头士还拯救了美国独立日
[02:21] No, it’s cool; it’s just all becoming… 是挺酷的 就是有点
[02:24] I don’t know. Old hat. 怎么说呢 腻了
[02:26] Yeah, we did spend all of last year 对 我们这几年一直在
[02:28] returning displaced people to their proper place in history. 将错位的名人送回属于他们的历史
[02:30] Four years doing the same old crap. 四年了都在做同样的破事
[02:32] Yeah, I’m beginning to think Wally had the right idea– 我突然发现沃利的想法是对的
[02:34] taking time off, clearing his head, traveling the world. 休息一下 理清思绪 环游世界
[02:38] Speaking of the same old crap, 关于做同样的破事
[02:39] isn’t that what he did last year? 沃利去年就开始休息了吧
[02:41] Look, all I know is, 我只知道
[02:42] Constantine promised us new, mysterious monsters, 康斯坦丁说过会有新的神秘怪物出现
[02:45] so where they all hiding? 所以怪物都哪去了
[02:47] I’m confused. 我就不懂了
[02:48] We are all happy that there was only one dragon, right? 我们应该庆幸只有一条龙 不是吗
[02:52] We don’t want to be fighting werewolves in the Alamo. 不用在阿拉莫与狼人战斗
[02:55] Well, it would be good for our ratings. 这样倒是能给我们加分
[02:58] – What ratings? – Oh, you don’t know? -什么加分 -你还不知道呢
[03:00] The Time Bureau rates all their employees. 时间调查局会给所有人打分
[03:02] But don’t worry. We have a few dedicated fans. 别担心 我们还是有几个忠实粉丝的
[03:04] Yeah, Gary doesn’t count. 盖瑞不算
[03:06] Who gives a damn about Time Pig ratings? 管他什么狗屁分
[03:10] I want dragons. 我要和龙战斗
[03:12] What is wrong with you guys? 你们几个没毛病吧
[03:13] Don’t you get it? Constantine was wrong. 还不明白吗 康斯坦丁错了
[03:17] Our crazy plan to let Mallus out worked. 我们释放马卢斯的计划成功了
[03:20] Finally, we’re not screw-ups forced to clean up our own mess. 我们终于不是要收拾自己烂摊子的倒霉蛋了
[03:23] For once in our lives, we are actual heroes. 我们职业生涯中 终于做了一次英雄
[03:29] Captain, I’m receiving a communiqué 船长 我收到了来自
[03:30] from Director Sharpe. 夏普局长的通讯请求
[03:35] Put her on, Gideon. 接过来 吉迪恩
[03:38] Captain Lance, 兰斯船长
[03:40] I would like you and your team to report 我需要你和你的队员
[03:41] to the Time Bureau immediately. 立刻来时间调查局报告
[03:43] Copy that. 明白
[03:45] Gideon, set a course for Star City- 吉迪恩 设定航线前往星城
[03:46] I’m not talking about our field office, Miss Lance. 我说的不是分部 兰斯小姐
[03:48] I meant our Time Bureau Headquarters in D.C. 我说的是我们时间调查局在特区的总部
[03:51] Over and out. 通讯完毕
[03:54] Dammit! 该死的
[03:55] Who told Ava about the dragon? 谁告诉艾娃龙那事的
[04:08] You sure that you can’t tell us what all this is about? 你真的没法告诉我们这是什么情况吗
[04:10] Oh, I’d love to, but the boss-lady will kill me. 我倒是想 但大姐头会杀了我的
[04:12] Mick. 米克
[04:15] Talk. 招供
[04:15] I can’t. Director Sharpe said– 我不能 夏普局长说了…
[04:17] Whatever Ava threatened is nothing 艾娃的威胁与我将要
[04:18] compared to what I’m about to do to you. 对你做出的事比起来不值一提
[04:20] You told her about the dragon head, didn’t you, Gary? 你告诉了她龙头的事 对不对 盖瑞
[04:22] – What? No. – Did Constantine get you to squeal? -不是的 -是不是康斯坦丁叫你泄密的
[04:24] I wish. 我倒希望是
[04:25] We looked; there are no more monsters. 我们调查了 没有其他怪物出现
[04:27] This isn’t what you think. – 这不是你们想的那件事
[04:29] Then what the hell is it? 那到底是什么鬼
[04:33] Surprise! 惊喜
[04:39] On behalf of the Time Bureau, I would like to recognize 我代表时间调查局正式确认
[04:41] Captain Lance and her crew for fixing the final Anachronism. 兰斯船长与其船员修复了最后的时代错误
[04:46] Congratulations! 恭喜你们
[04:51] What does that even mean? 这意味着什么
[04:53] Well, it means that… 这意味着…
[04:55] Paul Revere was the final crack in the timeline. 保罗·瑞威尔是时间线最后的裂痕
[04:58] You, my friends, fixed history. 我的朋友 你修复了历史
[05:00] – The same history we broke. – Just take the win. -我们破坏掉的那个历史吗 -享受胜果吧
[05:03] I don’t want your stinking medal. 我不想要你的臭奖章
[05:05] There’s an open bar. 这里有免费酒吧
[05:06] Where? 在哪里
[05:12] Sorry, Sara, I know you don’t like surprises, but… 抱歉 莎拉 我知道你不喜欢意外
[05:14] I like this one. 我喜欢这个意外
[05:17] Now I was thinking maybe you could give me a tour 现在我想着你或许能带我参观下
[05:19] of the Headquarters, Director Sharpe. 这个总部 夏普局长
[05:29] 时间调查局通缉令 诺拉·达克
[05:31] Gee, I really wonder 天 我真想不通
[05:33] how she managed to escape from the Time Bureau. 她是怎么逃脱时间调查局的
[05:36] Yeah… 是啊
[05:40] I mean–I mean, if I had to– 我是说 如果我必须…
[05:42] if I had to guess, 猜测…
[05:43] I’d probably say that someone must have given Nora 我估计应该是有人给了诺拉
[05:47] her dead father’s Time Stone. 她死去父亲的时空石
[05:49] And furthermore, that someone must have done it 还有就是 那某个人这么做肯定是
[05:51] in hopes that she would turn over a new leaf in life. 希望她能够过上一个崭新的生活
[05:54] Sounds like that someone forgot about Nora’s serious 听起来那个人忘记了诺拉有多么
[05:57] lack of ethics–around a murder, for one… 缺乏道德 杀人只是她的一宗罪
[06:03] But that someone must have had a really big heart 但那个人肯定非常宽容
[06:06] to give her a second chance. 才会给她第二次机会
[06:10] You’re a good guy, Ray Palmer. 你是个好人 雷·帕尔默
[06:18] – Okay, I gotta go. – No, no, no… -好了 我得走了 -别啊
[06:20] Yes, I gotta get back to the ship. 我得回船上去了
[06:22] The Legends aren’t used to being on furlough. 传奇们可不习惯假期
[06:24] Come on, they will be fine for one night. 别这样 他们休息一晚上没事的
[06:26] Besides, I was hoping that you and your team 再说 我希望你和你的队伍
[06:29] would be spending more time here in 2018. 能在2018年待久一点
[06:32] But mostly, you know… 但更主要的是 你知道的…
[06:34] You, with me… 你 和我一起
[06:39] In this apartment. 在这间公寓
[06:41] Ava Sharpe. 艾娃·夏普
[06:44] Are you trying to make a kept woman out of me? 你是想包养我吗
[06:46] What? No! I wouldn’t dare. 什么 不是 我怎么敢
[06:48] I’m… just… 我只是…
[06:50] saying that, you know, 想说 你知道的
[06:52] since you fixed all the Anachronisms 既然你们修复了时代错误
[06:54] maybe you wouldn’t mind being kept, 也许你不会介意被包
[06:57] just part of the time. 只是偶尔而已
[07:00] It would be fun to come home to you. 我很开心回到家就能见到你
[07:08] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[07:09] Oh, that was stupid. 刚才太蠢了
[07:12] You just got back into town, 你才回来
[07:13] and here I am hitching the old U-Haul to the back of the Subaru. 我就想拖住你
[07:15] – It was stupid. – No, no. -太蠢了 -没有
[07:17] Hey, it wasn’t that. I’m… 不是的 我只是
[07:21] I’m just thinking and… 我只是在想
[07:24] I’m ready to take the next step. 我准备好更进一步了
[07:28] I… 我
[07:30] am ready 准备好
[07:32] to be a partially kept woman. 当局部被包养的女人
[07:37] Yes! Come here. 太好了 过来
[07:42] Okay, so why don’t you, uh, 好 不如你
[07:45] rustle us up another bottle of champagne, 再开一瓶香槟
[07:46] and let’s make this thing official. 咱们正式庆祝一下
[07:47] – That, I can do. – Yeah? -没问题 -好
[08:04] Hello, John. 你好 约翰
[08:08] You know, tonight really isn’t 今晚真的不是
[08:10] a night for celebration, Sara. 庆祝的好时机 莎拉
[08:12] The darkness, it’s rising. 黑暗袭来
[08:17] What are you doing? And what does that even mean? 你要干什么 你什么意思
[08:20] Mallus wasn’t the only prisoner to escape 你们决定拉开两个世界的幕布时
[08:22] when you decided to pull back the veil between our worlds. 不只有马卢斯逃了出来
[08:25] And yet for the past five months, 过去五个月
[08:27] the Timeline has been quiet. 时间线确实没起波澜
[08:28] If you wanted to come and see me, 如果你是想来看我
[08:30] all you had to do was ask. 开口问就行了
[08:31] Five months is a blink of an eye 对于不死的怪物
[08:34] for an immortal monster. 五个月不过眨眼而已
[08:37] Look, this is your bloody mess, Sara, 莎拉 是你们捅的篓子
[08:39] so stop playing tiddlywinks with the missus 所以别再跟你的情人缠绵腻歪了
[08:40] and get ready for the fight that’s coming. 准备迎战吧
[08:42] What if this is who I am now? 如果我现在就这样了呢
[08:45] Really? 真的吗
[08:47] This is who you are? 这就是你
[08:49] Fuzzy throws and fluffy pink slippers? 披着一身毛绒 穿着毛绒粉拖鞋
[08:56] I like my pink fluffy slippers. 我喜欢毛绒粉拖鞋
[08:59] Okay, reunion’s over. 好了 团聚结束
[09:01] Time to go. 该走了
[09:09] What am I looking at? 这是什么
[09:11] The knuckle bones of a martyred saint, obviously. 很明显是某位殉难圣人的膝节骨
[09:13] They act as a divining rod able to detect the presence 是能够探测出不属于我们世界的
[09:16] of beings not belonging to our world. 物体存在的魔杖
[09:18] My team spent the last five months scouring the Timeline 过去五个月我的人一直在时间线上
[09:21] for another one of your mystical creatures. 寻找你说的另一个神秘生物
[09:23] You wanna know what we found? Nothing. 知道我们有什么发现吗 没有
[09:27] What the hell are you doing here? 你怎么在这里
[09:32] Is everything all right? 没事吧
[09:33] Yeah, everything is great. 没事 很好
[09:34] – I was just telling Sara– – About an exorcism -我在跟莎拉说 -驱魔的事
[09:37] that he has to do tomorrow in Georgetown. 他明天得去乔治城驱魔
[09:40] It’s really nothing you wanna hear before bedtime. 睡觉前还是别听这些为好
[09:43] Come back again soon now, John. 欢迎再来 约翰
[09:45] Don’t be shy about that doorbell. 可别害羞不敢按门铃哦
[09:47] I’ll be seeing you around, Sharpie. 很快再见 夏普小妞
[09:54] Should I be worried about your ex-lover 我是该担心你的前任情人
[09:55] breaking into my apartment, or… 闯进我的公寓 还是
[09:58] Well, I thought that… 我觉得吧
[10:01] this was our apartment. 这是我们的公寓
[10:04] You are smooth. 你今天真油滑
[10:08] Don’t forget the bubbly. 别忘了开香槟
[10:22] Bollocks. 该死
[10:28] Mick, what are you still doing here? 米克 你怎么还在这
[10:30] Machine’s still spinning, and I’m still standing. 机器还在转 我就不走
[10:33] You know what? Hook me up with one of those. 听着 给我也倒点吧
[10:34] Now that we fixed our last Anachronism, 既然我们修复了最后一个时代错误
[10:36] it’s only a matter of time before the Bureau 时间调查局迟早会放我们自由
[10:38] puts us out to pasture, which blows, 但那样会乱成一团
[10:41] because being a Legend was the only thing I was good at. 因为我只擅长当传奇
[10:44] Well, speak for yourself. 就你这样想吧
[10:45] I was a great criminal. 我曾是个重犯
[10:47] At least we got these cool medals. 至少我们拿到了酷炫的奖章
[10:49] Actually, the medal has to remain top secret, 其实奖章的事不能对外宣布
[10:51] because no one can know about time travel, 因为不能让人知道时间旅行
[10:52] so I’ll just take these back now for safe-keeping– 所以我还是收回替你们保管吧
[10:54] What do you say you and I find some real action? 不如我和你去找点大事干吧
[10:57] Mick, I am 100% down. 米克 我完全同意
[11:00] I’ll come with. 我也去
[11:12] I could have just called us an Uber. 早知道我可以叫辆滴滴
[11:13] You ready to steal something pretty? 准备好去偷值钱货了吗
[11:17] Yeah. 准备好了
[11:18] I could use some light theft. 小偷小摸挺好的
[11:19] What is this, spring break? 你这是干什么 放春假吗
[11:21] I’m talking about a felony. 我说的可是会被判重罪的事
[11:23] – Now get in! – You know what, Mick? -赶紧上来 -知道吗 米克
[11:25] If we’re gonna rob a house, 如果我们要抢一户人家
[11:26] we really should make sure there’s stuff in there worth stealing. 那我们真该确认下那里值得偷的东西
[11:29] And I think I know just the neighborhood. 我想我正好知道有这么一户人家
[11:40] Mick, wait, wait, wait! You are so aggressive. 米克 等一下 你太暴力了
[11:43] Why don’t you look for a spare key? 你为什么不找找后备钥匙
[11:45] – Good spotting, pretty. – Yeah. -眼力不错 小美男 -嗯
[11:48] I’m a real criminal mastermind. 我可是名副其实的犯罪头目
[12:02] Bingo. 找到了
[12:12] Yes, I’d like to report a robbery. 没错 我想上报一起抢劫案
[12:14] You will do nothing of the sort. 你不能这么做
[12:16] Oh, Nate, it is so good to see you! 内特 很高兴见到你
[12:20] What the hell is going on here? 怎么回事
[12:22] Um, Mick… these are my parents. 米克 他们是我爸妈
[12:26] I am Dorothy Heywood; 我叫桃乐茜·海伍德
[12:27] you can call me Dot. Hi. 你可以叫我小桃 你好
[12:29] And uh, this is my dad, Hank. 这是我爸汉克
[12:32] Henry Heywood. 亨利·海伍德
[12:34] And I believe one of my great grandmother’s silver candlesticks 我想我曾祖母的一座银质烛台
[12:38] has found its way into your coat. 跑到你的外套里去了
[12:42] Oh, you have exquisite taste in silver, Mr…. 你对银饰的品味很高雅 先生
[12:45] Rory. Mick Rory, of the Central City Rorys. 我叫罗里 中城罗里家族的米克·罗里
[12:50] We didn’t mean to scare you, Mom. 我们不是故意要吓你们 妈
[12:52] I thought you’d be up by Martha’s Vineyard this time of year. 每年这个时候你们不是在玛莎酒庄吗
[12:53] Oh, we were! 本来是的
[12:55] But your father just took a very exciting job 但你父亲刚在五角大楼接下一份
[12:57] at the Pentagon. 非常激动人心的工作
[12:58] We’ll– we’ll get going, right, Mick? 我们要走了吧 米克
[13:00] – Good idea. – Don’t be ridiculous. -好主意 -别傻了
[13:03] Mr. Rory, do you like sandwiches? 罗里先生 要不要吃个三明治
[13:06] Bet your ass, I do ma’am. 当然了 女士
[13:07] Wonderful, then, um, 太好了
[13:09] I’m gonna fix you boys a little midnight snack. 我去给小伙子们做点宵夜
[13:11] You too, Henry; you’re one of the boys. 你也是 亨利 你也是小伙子
[13:18] Gary, wake up! 盖瑞 醒醒
[13:21] I got a hunch there might be a monster loose in history. 我有预感历史上可能有个怪物逃跑了
[13:24] Like the dragon you made me not tell Director Sharpe about? 比如你叫我向夏普局长保密的那条龙吗
[13:27] Exactly. 没错
[13:32] No. 没有
[13:33] The Timeline’s only showing a few burps. 时间线只显示了几个小波动
[13:36] This is the only significant one. 这是唯一值得注意的一个
[13:38] What if there’s a creature that no one’s noticed yet? 如果是一只还没人注意到的怪物呢
[13:41] The only way people wouldn’t notice a monster is 怪物只有藏起来了
[13:43] if it was hiding. 人们才不会发现
[13:45] Or if they were on drugs. 或者他们嗑嗨了
[13:45] 1969年 纽约 伍德斯托克
[13:48] I’m gonna go check it out. 我要去看看
[13:49] – Ooh, I’ll come with! – Nope. -我也去 -不行
[13:51] But if you’re going back to 1969, you’re gonna need– 但如果你回到1969年 你会需要…
[13:53] Your time courier. 你的时间传送带在这
[14:00] Going somewhere, Raymond? 要去哪吗 雷蒙德
[14:03] And don’t give me any of 别跟我说什么
[14:05] that routine maintenance on the jumpship crap. 逃生艇例行维修的废话
[14:07] Yeah, no. I wouldn’t do that. 嗯 我不会这么做的
[14:09] I– I had Gideon monitor the Time Bureau. 我让吉迪恩监视了时间调查局
[14:13] Someone over there pulled up unusual activity 那里有人发现1969年的伍德斯托克
[14:16] in Woodstock, 1969. 有异常活动
[14:17] You think it’s Nora, 你认为是诺拉
[14:19] and if the Time Bureau finds her first, 如果时间调查局先找到她
[14:21] she’s going to tell them you’re the one who helped her escape. 她就会告诉他们 是你帮她逃走的
[14:24] Ray, I’m not going to let you get on that jumpship. 雷 我是不会让你上逃生艇的
[14:26] But– 但是
[14:27] – Not without me. – Oh, good. -我和你一起去就行 -太好了
[14:31] I was not looking forward to dealing with those hippies on my own. 我也不想一个人对付那些嬉皮士
[14:36] What’s a hippie? 嬉皮士是什么
[14:53] Give peace a chance. 请给和平一次机会
[14:55] Together, we can end the war in Vietnam. 我们可以一起结束越南战争
[15:00] Yeah, this place is groovy. 这地方真潮
[15:02] So, tell me, why would Nora Time Stone 告诉我 为什么诺拉会时空旅行
[15:05] to the least evil event in history? 参加史上最不邪恶的事件
[15:07] Well, who knows? 谁知道呢
[15:08] Maybe she’s turning over a new, non-evil leaf, 也许她的生活展开了不邪恶的新篇章
[15:12] inspired by yours truly. 受你的启发
[15:13] Right. 好吧
[15:15] – All right. – What is that? -很好 -这是什么
[15:17] Oh, it’s my old trusty Eagle Scout compass. 是我可靠的鹰级童子军旧指南针
[15:19] I thought we could locate the epicenter of the temporal disturbance 我想着能靠老办法找到
[15:21] the old-fashioned way. 时间波动的中心
[15:23] – It sounds like a blast, Ray. – Yeah! -听起来很奇妙 雷 -是啊
[15:25] 197 198 199 197, 198, 199…
[15:29] Sorry, Ray. Looks like Nora’s in the wind. 抱歉 雷 看来找不到诺拉了
[15:33] What is that? 那是什么
[15:39] What is that? 那是什么
[15:43] Ray? Ray! 雷 雷
[15:44] It’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[15:46] It’s like some sort of magical pixie goo. 看着像某种魔法精灵粘液
[15:49] No, not that. That! 不 不是这个 是那个
[15:53] Oh my God! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! 我的天 我的天 我的天
[15:57] Why? 怎么会这样
[15:57] Who would wanna kill hippies at Woodstock? 谁会想在伍德斯托克杀这些嬉皮士啊
[16:01] Literally ripping people’s hearts out! 真的把人心脏挖出来了
[16:03] Now that’s the Nora I remember. 这才是我记忆中的诺拉了
[16:13] You certainly can eat a lot of sandwiches, 你一定能吃很多三明治吧
[16:15] Mr. Rory. 罗里先生
[16:17] Where did you get those big muscles? 你这身大块的肌肉在哪练出来的
[16:19] Prison. 监狱里
[16:23] What a hoot! 真幽默啊
[16:24] Isn’t he a hoot, Henry? 他真幽默 不是吗 亨利
[16:25] He’s a real barrel of laughs. 可不是吗
[16:28] Excuse me. 失陪
[16:33] So you just drop in on us in the middle of the night, 所以在两年都没打过一个电话以后
[16:35] after barely a phone call for the past two years? 你说都不说一声就半夜来拜访我们了
[16:38] I know, Dad, I’m sorry. 爸爸 我很抱歉
[16:39] – I’ve just been busy. – Busy doing what? -我只是一直在忙 -忙什么
[16:42] History stuff. 和历史有关的事
[16:45] You know, the same stuff you never took seriously. 你从未重视过的事
[16:47] Maybe that’s because deductive historical reconstruction 也许那是因为演绎历史重现
[16:51] isn’t an actual profession! 不算正当职业
[16:55] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:59] So should I have your mother just grab her checkbook now, 所以我该让你妈妈直接把支票本拿来了吗
[17:02] or would you prefer your friend here swipe it out 还是说你想让你这个朋友出门时
[17:03] of her purse on the way out? 从她钱包里顺走
[17:05] It would be easy either way. 都很容易
[17:06] I don’t want your money, dad. 我不要你的钱 爸爸
[17:07] Then, why are you here? 那你来干嘛
[17:08] Honestly, I don’t know. 说实话 我也不知道
[17:10] You don’t– 你不
[17:12] we had a name for people like you, back in my day– 在以前 我们对你这种人有个称呼
[17:14] Here comes the big rant about hippies, go ahead. 又要来骂嬉皮士了 随便吧
[17:17] To tell the truth, 说实话
[17:18] I have nothing but pity for those people. 我对这些人只有同情
[17:19] Yeah, since when? 从什么时候开始的
[17:20] Since they were slaughtered like lambs back in ’69. 从他们六九年像羔羊一样被屠杀的时候
[17:23] Look, I’m not saying the Woodstock Massacre 我不是说伍德斯托克大屠杀
[17:25] was their fault, 是他们的错
[17:27] but it wasn’t not their fault either. 但他们也有错
[17:31] Mom, thanks for the sandwiches! 妈妈 谢谢你的三明治
[17:33] Wha– 什么
[17:35] There’s something wrong with history. 历史出问题了
[17:39] Not Noras. Hi! 不是诺拉 嗨
[17:41] Not Nora, not Nora… 不是诺拉
[17:46] definitely not Nora. 绝对不是诺拉
[17:47] Ray, I really don’t need to hear your inner dialogue. 雷 我真的不想听你的内心对话
[17:50] Sorry, I’m just– I’m–I’m–I’m nervous, 对不起 我只是在害怕
[17:52] and upset. I mean, how could she be so heartless? 还有失望 她怎么能这么没心没肺
[17:56] Pun not intended. 不是故意说双关语的
[17:57] Well, her father did give her over to a demon-loving cult so. 她爸爸之前的确把她献给了敬爱恶魔的邪教
[18:01] – Nora Darhk is here? – Sara? -诺拉·达克在这里 -莎拉
[18:02] Hey, what are you doing at Woodstock? 你在伍德斯托克干吗
[18:04] Probably the same thing as you are, 可能和你们一样
[18:06] looking for whatever is messing with history. 在找历史出错的原因
[18:10] I think I just saw Joan Baez talking to Carlos Santana. 我刚看到琼·贝兹在和卡洛斯·桑塔纳说话
[18:14] Woodstock– 伍德斯托克
[18:15] – Turns into a massacre. – Nate! You’re here too? -发生了屠杀 -内特 你也在这
[18:18] Yeah, buddy. 是啊 伙计
[18:26] Okay, what is going on? 好吧 怎么回事
[18:28] Woodstock is no longer remembered 伍德斯托克在人们心目中
[18:30] as three days of peace and love, 不再是宣传爱与和平的三日活动
[18:32] but instead, the end of the hippie movement. 而成了嬉皮士文化的帷幕
[18:34] Reports from survivors are sketchy at best. 来自幸存者的报道都很粗略
[18:37] But what they all could agree upon 但唯一的共同点就是
[18:38] was there was a series of grisly murders 当时发生了一系列可怕的谋杀
[18:40] that ultimately lead to a deadly stampede 最终在四十万人同时逃离活动现场时
[18:42] when 400,000 kids try to escape the festival at once. 发生了致命的踩踏事件
[18:45] Yeah, Ray and I just saw a body in the woods 对 我和雷刚才在树林里看见一具尸体
[18:48] with a gaping hole in its chest. 胸口有个大洞
[18:50] We think that Nora did it. 我们认为是诺拉干的
[18:51] – Well, that’s a relief. – It is? -那还真是松了口气 -是吗
[18:53] Yeah, it means we’re in the clear. 对啊 这意味着跟我们没关系
[18:55] Look, it’s not our fault the Time Bureau let Nora escape. 时间调查局让诺拉逃了又不是我们的错
[18:57] Guys, come check this out. 伙计们 快来看啊
[18:58] Don’t panic, I left Mick alone here. 别慌 我把米克一个人留下了
[19:00] He’s itching to punch a hippie. 他总是忍不住想揍嬉皮士
[19:04] That’s not good. 那可不太妙
[19:07] Is that what I think it is? 那是我想的那个东西吗
[19:09] Twilight Sparkle come to life. 紫悦出现啦
[19:14] You’re a brony? 你也是小马迷
[19:16] Dude, we’re brony bros. 我们是小马迷兄弟
[19:18] – Mick, join the herd! – Outta my way. -米克 加入我们吧 -让开
[19:21] Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing? 你想要干什么
[19:23] Well, it’s not a dragon, but it’ll have to do. 虽然它不是龙 但也只能凑合了
[19:26] Mick, hold on, it’s not like it’s hurting anyone. 米克 等等 它又没有伤害任何人
[19:35] We didn’t screw things up for the better this year. 我们今年不是失手办好事
[19:38] We screwed things up for the more magical. 而是失手搞出了更多魔法
[19:48] It’s beautiful! 好美啊
[19:57] Oh my God! 我的天啊
[20:00] What! 什么
[20:11] Oh my God! Is it– 老天 它在…
[20:12] Yup, yup. It’s eating her heart. 没错 它在吃她的心
[20:14] I’m gonna be sick. 我要吐了
[20:19] – Mick, shoot it. – Shoot it! -米克 打它 -开枪啊
[20:24] Damn horse is fire-proof. 这该死的马不怕火
[20:36] I hate glitter. 我恨亮晶晶
[20:42] Seriously? 认真的吗
[20:43] – Where’d it go? – Okay, we can fix this -它去哪儿了 -我们可以在
[20:46] before the Time Bureau even has to know about it. 时间调查局知道之前就把这搞定
[20:48] Oh, really? Can we? 是吗 我们可以吗
[20:49] Look, Ava still thinks of me as the woman 艾娃依然认为我是位
[20:51] who saved the world last year, 去年拯救了世界的女人
[20:52] and I don’t want her to know 我不想让她知道
[20:54] that there’s a whole new problem with history. 现在历史上又有了新麻烦
[20:57] Yeah, that we basically created. 基本上可以说是我们创造的
[20:59] You go find the unicorn, 你去找独角兽
[21:02] and I’ll go find Constantine. 我去找康斯坦丁
[21:05] Yup. 好
[21:06] Every time. 每次都是这样
[21:08] 酒 店
[21:10] Somebody can’t read bloody signs. 有人他妈的就是不看牌子
[21:11] You don’t know that there’s a “Do not disturb” Sign 你不知道这该死的门上挂着个
[21:14] on the bloody door? “请勿打扰”的牌子吗
[21:15] Sara. 莎拉
[21:17] Yeah, uh–I can’t talk right now, love. 我现在没空 亲爱的
[21:20] I’ve got a threesome that’s about to pop off 我正要和两个柔术表演者
[21:23] in here with some contortionists. 来场三人行呢
[21:25] You were right. 你是对的
[21:30] What was that now? 你刚刚说什么
[21:32] You were right! 你是对的
[21:33] There’s a magical creature at Woodstock. Now let’s go! 伍德斯托克有个魔法生物 快来吧
[21:36] You know, for someone with a time traveling machine, 你知道吗 对一个有时间飞船的人来说
[21:39] you seem to be in an awful hurry. 你好像有点匆忙过头了
[21:41] John, the unicorn has already gored two hippies. 约翰 那个独角兽已经顶死了两个嬉皮士
[21:46] – A unicorn? – Yeah. -独角兽 -是
[21:48] Well, all right, I’m in. But first, I need to know, 好吧 算我一份 但首先我要知道
[21:51] was any of your team musked by the beast? 你有队员被那头野兽的麝香喷到吗
[21:56] If that’s what you’re calling 如果你指的是
[21:57] its sparkle-sauce, then, yeah. Why? 那种亮晶晶的液体 有 怎么了
[22:00] Oh, they’re in for one hell of a ride. 他们可有得受了
[22:09] Man, I wish my dad could see us 我真希望我爸能看看咱们
[22:12] now hunting a bloodthirsty creature through Woodstock. 在伍德斯托克追一头嗜血的生物
[22:15] What’s the beef between you and your old man anyway? 你到底跟你爸之间有什么问题
[22:17] – He hit you? – No. -他打你了 -没有
[22:18] – Burn you? – Nope. -烧你了 -没有
[22:20] Did he dress up like a clown and scare the hell out of you? 他打扮成小丑吓唬你了吗
[22:23] What the hell, Mick? No. 什么鬼 米克 没有
[22:25] He was emotionally unavailable to me when I was growing up. 我从小到大 和他在情感上总是无法沟通
[22:28] – Are you serious? – Yeah. -你是认真的吗 -是的
[22:30] To the whole world, my dad was this great 对这个世界来说 我爸爸是一位
[22:31] larger-than-life guy, but to me, 传奇式的人物 但是对我来说
[22:35] he was just cold. 他就是铁板一块
[22:45] Hank? 汉克
[22:46] What? 什么
[22:47] I’m not your dad! 我不是你爸爸
[22:51] So you’re ashamed of me? 所以你是觉得我很丢人吗
[22:53] I’m sorry I didn’t follow in your footsteps and enlist. 真抱歉我没跟随你的脚步入伍
[22:57] But for your information, I had a medal pinned to my chest, 但是我要告诉你 我胸前别过勋章
[23:00] only you don’t have the clearance to see it! 只是你没有权限看到
[23:03] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[23:03] What? 什么
[23:05] Axl? 艾克索
[23:07] I’m getting something off my chest. 我这是在吐露心声
[23:09] And you know what, Hank? 你知道吗 汉克
[23:10] It feels pretty good. 这感觉非常不错
[23:12] I just wish for once, you would tell me you’re proud of me 我只想有天你会告诉我 不管我做什么决定
[23:15] no matter what I do with my life. 你都会为我感到骄傲
[23:18] You know what I’d say? 你知道我会说什么吗
[23:21] I love you. 我爱你
[23:24] I love you too. 我也爱你
[23:26] – Really? – I thought you were dead. -真的吗 -我以为你死了
[23:30] I thought you were dead on the inside. 我还以为你内心已经死了
[23:47] Ray. Ray, my hand is glowing. 雷 雷 我的手在发光
[23:51] – Can you see it? – No. -你看得见吗 -看不见
[23:54] – It looks like your hand. – No, no. -就是普通的手啊 -不 不
[23:56] You gotta open your eyes, man. 你把眼睛睁开
[24:01] It’s all around us. 它包围着我们
[24:03] What is? 什么
[24:05] Love. 爱
[24:08] Those hippies had the right idea. 那些嬉皮士是对的
[24:12] Woodstock is beautiful. 伍德斯托克很美
[24:17] – What’s wrong, Ray? – What? -怎么了 雷 -什么
[24:20] You were hoping to see Nora here. 你本想在这里见到诺拉的
[24:25] You like her, Ray-Ray! 你喜欢她 雷雷
[24:27] No, no! 不 不
[24:29] I do not like Nora. 我不喜欢诺拉
[24:31] Because you love her. 因为你爱她
[24:35] No-o, no! 不 不是
[24:37] The only reason I ever want to see Nora Darhk again is 我想再见诺拉·达克一面的唯一原因
[24:39] so that I can take the Time Stone back and 就是把时空石拿回来
[24:41] I can lock her up in the Time Bureau. 然后把她关进时间调查局
[24:44] Oh my God, she’s here! 天啊 她在这里
[24:50] You know, a unicorn is no bloody joke. 知道吗 独角兽可不是闹着玩的
[24:51] You might want to get your ol’ girlfriend on the blower. 或许你该给你女朋友打个电话
[24:55] You didn’t tell Director Sharpe 你没告诉夏普局长
[24:57] that you let all the monsters out to play, did you? 是你把这些怪物放出来溜达的 对吧
[25:00] Ava and I are in a great place right now. 我和艾娃现在感情很好
[25:01] Better than great. 好得不得了
[25:03] In fact, she asked me to move in with her, and I said yes. 其实她要我和她同居 我也答应了
[25:06] So, why rock the boat unless absolutely necessary? 所以 顺风的时候为什么还要划船呢
[25:10] Because when the boat eventually tips, 因为最终出事的时候
[25:11] – you’ll both bloody drown. – Nice. -你俩都会淹死 -真好
[25:13] I’m just trying to look after you, love. 我只是想照顾你 亲爱的
[25:15] You and I are similar; we’re both survivors. 咱俩很相似 我们都是幸存者
[25:17] But our survival comes at a terrible cost. 但是我们的生存花费了巨大的代价
[25:20] Look, you can take it from a man who’s caused nothing 这个建议来自于一个只会将痛苦和不幸
[25:23] but misery to everyone he’s ever loved. 带给他所爱之人的人
[25:25] Trust me, end it with Ava before it’s too late. 相信我 趁还来得及 和艾娃一刀两断
[25:28] You ever think that you cause misery 你想过你总是带来不幸
[25:30] not because of some romantic “I was born to walk alone” crap, 不是因为什么”我天煞孤星命”的鬼话
[25:34] but because you’re an ass 而是因为你就是个混蛋
[25:35] who doesn’t know how to trust people? 不知道该怎么去相信别人吗
[25:37] You know, I trust 你知道吗 我相信
[25:38] that people around me get hurt, killed, 我周围的人会受到伤害 丢了性命
[25:40] or far, far worse– 或者比这更惨
[25:42] You think that I’m not scared? 你觉得我不害怕吗
[25:43] That I don’t know grief? 我不知道悲伤妈
[25:45] I’m not willing to turn my back on life, 我不愿背弃生命
[25:48] because that is exactly what you’re doing, John. 因为这就是你的所作所为 约翰
[25:52] Our friends and family, they don’t make us weaker; 我们的家人朋友 他们不会让我们变得脆弱
[25:55] they make us stronger. 他们让我们变得强壮
[25:58] You know what you need? 你知道你需要什么吗
[26:01] You need to be a part of a team. 你需要队伍
[26:13] You were saying? 瞧你说的
[26:21] This is King Solomon’s original grimoire– 这是所罗门王原版的魔法书
[26:25] The oldest magical textbook in existence. 有史以来最古老的魔法书
[26:27] Now, if there’s a spell to quell our equine friend, 如果真有能镇压我们马友的咒语
[26:32] it’ll be in here. 就在这里面
[26:33] Well, not to pressure you, but the entire fate of 不是想给你压力 但是这场
[26:36] the sexual revolution is in the balance here. 性爱革命的存亡正悬于一线
[26:38] It is my favorite revolution. 那是我最喜欢的革命
[26:40] – John! Welcome aboard. – Hey, Ray big-man! -约翰 欢迎加入 -雷 大块头
[26:44] Glad to see you’re all back from the land of milk and honey. 真高兴见到你们从富饶之地回来了
[26:46] I’m still a little fuzzy on how exactly we were– 我还是有些搞不清楚我们怎么会
[26:50] Roofied by a horse. 被一匹马下了迷药
[26:51] That beast sprays a powerful mind-altering hallucinogen 那匹野兽会喷出强大的致幻剂
[26:55] to disarm its prey. 以此来捕捉猎物
[26:58] “How to expel a magical creature from the mortal realm.” “怎么将魔法生物从凡界驱逐”
[27:03] Now the ingredients for this spell aren’t so easy to come by. 这个咒语的原料可不容易搞到
[27:07] Don’t suppose any of you lot have the saliva 我想你们不会凑巧有
[27:09] from a nine-fingered man, now do you? 九根手指之人的唾液吧
[27:11] You could chop off one of my pinkies. 你可以砍掉我的一根小指
[27:14] No, Ray. Don’t be the Giving Tree. 不用 雷 别把自己当成爱心树
[27:16] Now, as every Deadhead knows, 所有死之华粉丝都知道
[27:20] Jerry Garcia was missing most of his middle finger 杰瑞·加西亚砍树时
[27:22] on his right hand from a wood chopping accident. 把他大部分中指都砍掉了
[27:25] Cool, so how do we get his saliva? 酷 那我们该怎么搞到他的唾液
[27:38] Jerry, my man! 杰瑞 好兄弟
[27:41] Can I get a hit of that? 我能来一口吗
[27:45] This doobie will make you fly. 这根大麻烟能让你爽得飞起来
[27:48] Cool, cool. 酷 酷
[27:54] Spin-move! 转身过人
[27:57] Not cool. 一点也不酷
[27:58] We need the Protection Stone of a powerful shaman. 我们需要强大萨满祭司的护身石
[28:04] Watch it… 看路
[28:09] Brother. 兄弟
[28:11] And the lock of a doomed woman. 劫数将至女人的锁链
[28:22] Janis, this is– this is quite the honor. 詹尼斯 很荣幸见到你
[28:24] Little robot man. 小机器人
[28:27] My mom is a huge fan. 我妈妈是你的大粉丝
[28:29] Your mom? 你妈妈
[28:32] And for our final ingredient… 最后的原料
[28:39] Quis virginem. 一个处子
[28:41] What? 什么
[28:43] A virgin. 一个处子
[28:45] A virgin, at Woodstock? 在伍德斯托克找个处子
[28:47] Good luck with that; 祝你好运
[28:47] this is the least celibate place in history. 历史上就这里最不禁欲
[28:49] Are you serious? 你认真的
[28:52] Yeah, apparently virgins are like catnip to unicorns 对 很显然 处子就是独角兽的猫薄荷
[28:55] and we need one to volunteer. 我们需要一名志愿者
[28:57] Rory, do you see any virgins where you’re at? 罗里 你在的地方有看到处子吗
[29:05] – No. – Oh, come to think of it… -没有 -仔细一想
[29:09] I do know one virgin. 我的确认识一位处子
[29:12] No, not a chance. 不可能
[29:16] – This feels wrong. – Well don’t worry, -我感觉不太对劲 -别担心
[29:19] we’ll be watching from a short distance, and you’ll be…fine. 我们就在旁边看着 你会没事的
[29:21] What am I supposed to do with the pomegranate? 我该拿这个石榴怎么办
[29:23] Oh, the unicorns, they can’t get enough of them, mate. 独角兽很喜欢吃石榴 伙计
[29:26] Yeah that, and human hearts. 是啊 还有人的心脏
[29:28] So, the pomegranate is the bait? 所以石榴就是诱饵
[29:31] Yeah, we wouldn’t put an interim member 对 我们不会让我们的小队的临时成员
[29:35] of our team in jeopardy, right guys? 陷入危险境地的 是吧伙计们
[29:36] I’m an interim Legend? 我是个临时传奇
[29:40] Well, then. 那好吧
[29:42] Uh, one more question, are you sure that I’m a virgin 再一个问题 你确定我是个处子吗
[29:44] because that thing we did– 因为我们之前做的那个…
[29:46] Positive, mate. 绝对是 伙计
[29:54] Mr. Unicorn! 独角兽先生
[29:57] Come get this nice, juicy, red pomegranate. 快来吃这个又好又多汁的红石榴呀
[30:00] Admit it, this is fun working with a team. 承认吧 团队合作还是很有趣的
[30:03] Well if ol’ Gary gets eaten alive, 如果盖瑞被生吃的话
[30:05] it only goes to prove my point: 就只证明了我的观点
[30:07] People who care about us die. 关心我们的人会死
[30:10] – What was that? – Oh, nothing mate. -你说什么 -没什么
[30:11] You’re golden, carry on, yeah? 你是最棒的 继续吧
[30:13] Oh, hold it up–up a bit. More! 把它抬高 高点 再高点
[30:17] That’s the money. 这就对了
[30:31] Come on, pretty pony. 快来吧 漂亮的小马驹
[30:33] Come on, come on. 来 快来
[30:39] Enjoy your snack. 享受你的零食
[30:44] Oh no, that’s not pomegranate juice, is it? Guys? 不好 它要的不是石榴汁吧 伙计们
[30:48] John, whatever you’re gonna do, do it now! 约翰 不管你要怎么做 现在快动手
[30:51] All right, here goes. 好吧 开始了
[31:01] I don’t wanna die a virgin! 我还是处子 不想就这样死掉
[31:18] Seriously, you’re meditating right now? 不是吧 你这节骨眼开始冥想了
[31:21] John, hurry! 约翰 快点
[31:53] Come on, John. 快啊 约翰
[32:16] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[32:54] Gary, are you okay? 盖瑞 你还好吗
[32:57] – Just a scratch. – Where’d the unicorn go ahead? -只是抓伤 -独角兽去哪里了
[33:01] Sent that bastard straight to hell, didn’t I? 我把那混蛋送到地狱去了 不是吗
[33:04] Yup, folks, that is some Grade A magic right there. 朋友们 刚才那可是个顶级的魔法
[33:08] Maybe the Bureau will up our ratings. 也许局里会提升我们的评级
[33:10] People do love the supernatural. 人们挺喜欢凶鬼恶灵的
[33:12] Gary, you’re like really bleeding. 盖瑞 你流了好多血
[33:17] The unicorn bit my nipple off! 独角兽把我的乳头咬下来了
[33:20] Hey, maybe Gideon can make you a new one. 也许吉迪恩能给你做个新的
[33:23] Forget it, mate. Come on, it’s a badge of honor. 别管了 兄弟 这可是荣誉的证明
[33:25] You see, my soul is heading straight to hell, 你看 我的灵魂注定要下地狱
[33:27] but your nipple– it just got there first, that’s all. 但你的乳头… 先去了 仅此而已
[33:32] It’s like we’re two birds of the same, dark feather. 我们就像是有同一片黑色羽毛的两只鸟
[33:35] Yeah, yeah, that’s right, mate. 对 对 我就是这个意思 兄弟
[33:37] Come on, let’s grab a beer. All right? 走 我们去喝一杯 好吗
[33:40] Now about this whole virgin situation. 至于你的处子问题
[33:58] Nathaniel… 内特尼尔…
[34:01] I assumed you would have left town by now. 我以为你已经离开这里了
[34:03] Yeah, I decided to stay a couple extra days. 我决定再多待几天
[34:08] Let me guess, you got fired from whatever online college 我来猜猜 你靠欺骗进了一所网络大学
[34:11] you conned into hiring you. 然后被开除了
[34:13] Sweet burn, Hank, but um… 损得好 汉克 但是…
[34:15] I was just… 我只是…
[34:18] wondering if you wanted to have a beer with me? 想看看你是否愿意和我喝一杯
[34:22] We don’t do that. 我们从不这么干
[34:24] Maybe we should start. 也许应该试试
[34:46] you’re looking a little glum there buddy. 你看起来有点忧郁 兄弟
[34:49] Just, uh… thinking about all 我就是 在想那些
[34:51] the musicians who died after Woodstock. 在伍德斯托克音乐节之后死去的音乐家们
[34:54] Janis Joplin overdosed in 1970, 詹尼斯·乔普林在1970年服药过量
[34:57] sad and alone. 独自伤心地离开了
[34:59] That’s terrible, but this is obviously about Nora. 很可悲 但你明显是因为诺拉
[35:04] When I gave her the Time Stone, our hands touched, 我把时空石给她时 我们碰到了对方的手
[35:09] and… I felt a spark. 然后 我心动了
[35:13] Ray, Nora is… 雷 诺拉是…
[35:16] Nora is like a unicorn, beautiful and dangerous. 诺拉就像独角兽一样 美丽又危险
[35:20] She is going to eat you alive. 她会将你生吞活剥
[35:23] I guess she and I are doomed. 我想我和她注定没有结果
[35:29] There’s something I wanna show you. 我有东西给你看
[35:30] Come on. 快过来
[35:36] I don’t understand. What are we doing here? 我不明白 我们来这里干什么
[35:43] That’s my mom, and that’s me. 那个是我妈妈 那是我
[35:49] We lived in D.C. in 2018 在我弟弟出生前的2018年
[35:51] before my brother was born. 我们住在华盛顿特区
[35:55] It would be so easy, Ray… 这很容易做到 雷…
[35:58] to just walk over there and tell her to get her family 走过去叫她在一切发生改变之前
[36:01] and go to Canada before everything changes; 把她的家人带去加拿大
[36:06] before this country that she worked so hard to become 在这个她曾努力成为合法公民的
[36:09] a citizen of betrays her. 国家背叛她之前离开
[36:14] You’d be changing your future. 那你的未来就会被改变
[36:17] You’d never meet us, you’d never become a Legend. 你就永远不会遇见我们 不会成为一个传奇
[36:21] Think of all the people you saved. 想想那些被你救过的人们
[36:22] Yeah, I know. I know. 对 我知道 我知道
[36:24] There’s no loophole where I can save my family, and not screw 我没法在不使历史混乱的前提下救我的家人
[36:28] up history, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel guilty every 但那并不意味着我不会感到愧疚
[36:30] day that I have the power to change everything, and… 我每天都有改变一切的能力 而…
[36:36] I do nothing. 我什么都没有做
[36:39] I’m so sorry, Z. 我很遗憾 Z
[36:43] Look at her, Ray. 快看她 雷
[36:45] How could anyone be afraid of her? 怎么会有人害怕她
[36:58] Smells good in here. 闻起来真香
[37:02] Oh yeah, I, uh, burned the first chicken piccata, 我烧焦了第一块意式柠檬香煎鸡排
[37:04] but I think I got the second one just right. 但第二块应该成功了
[37:09] Those our medals? 这是我们的奖章吗
[37:12] I wanted to remind you of all the good you did last year. 我想纪念你去年的光荣伟业
[37:17] Yeah, we, um– we weren’t that good. 我们 我们没有那么好
[37:20] Would you stop being so hard on yourself, Sara? 别对自己太苛刻了 莎拉
[37:22] I’m proud of you. 我为你感到骄傲
[37:25] When we freed Mallus, we accidentally released 我们放走了马卢斯时 也不小心放走了
[37:27] magical monsters into the world. 不少魔法怪兽
[37:29] And I didn’t want to tell you because I love the idea 我不想告诉你是因为我很开心
[37:31] of us living together, and I didn’t want to risk that 我们要住在一起 我不想冒险
[37:33] or you thinking that maybe I wasn’t such a screw-up. 不想让你觉得我还是一团糟
[37:38] I know. 我知道
[37:39] You do? 你知道
[37:41] Gary was very proud about losing a nipple. 盖瑞很自豪他失去了一个乳头
[37:44] – But you cooked dinner… – Yeah! -但你做了晚饭 -是呀
[37:47] Because I love you, you goober, and 因为我爱你 傻瓜
[37:49] nothing is gonna change that. 没有什么可以改变
[37:51] Even after I went behind your back 即使我背着你和康斯坦丁
[37:52] to work with Constantine to send a unicorn to hell? 合作送一只独角兽下地狱
[37:55] Okay, yeah, I wasn’t so crazy about that part. 是的 那一部分我没很喜欢
[37:57] Let’s not talk about Constantine. 咱们不要谈康斯坦丁了
[37:59] I’m crazy about you. Come here. 你喜欢的是你 过来
[38:02] Stop being neurotic. 不要再这么神经质了
[38:04] I don’t think that you’re a screw-up. 我不认为你一团糟
[38:07] I think that you are a damn fine Captain, 我认为你是个很好的船长
[38:10] faced with some extraordinary circumstances. 面临着非常特殊的情况
[38:13] God, I love you. 我爱你
[38:19] And… 而且
[38:21] I got a question. 有个问题
[38:24] Do we… 我们
[38:25] You and I, 我和你
[38:27] think that maybe right now 也许现在
[38:30] is not the best time for me to move in? 不是我搬进来最好的时候
[38:33] You know that I want to; nothing would make me happier. 你知道我想 没有什么能让我更开心了
[38:35] It’s just…I feel like I need to be out there. 只是我觉得我需要在外面
[38:39] – With my team. – I understand. -和船员们一起 -我理解
[38:42] But can you promise me that our relationship will 但你可以保证我们的关系还会
[38:44] continue to evolve, please? 继续发展吗
[38:46] I want this– you and me–for real. 我想要我们在一起 真的
[38:50] So do I. 我也是
[38:53] We’re gonna figure it out. 我们会解决的
[39:23] No. 不行
[39:26] I haven’t even asked you anything yet. 我都还没有问你
[39:29] It’s not even magic, love, it’s deduction. 我都没用魔法 亲爱的 是推理
[39:33] You need me to join the Legends, 你要我加入传奇
[39:35] despite knowing that needing me 尽管知道需要我
[39:39] always causes somebody trouble. 总是会为别人带来麻烦
[39:46] What is up with you? 你这是怎么了
[39:48] Something must have happened in the last five months. 过去五个月里一定发生了些什么
[39:51] You’re more miserable than usual. 你比平常更丧
[39:55] Look… 听着
[39:57] You and I are friends. 我们是朋友
[39:59] And I like friends. 我喜欢朋友
[40:01] Friends are useful, but roommates… 朋友有用 但是室友
[40:04] See, Sara, I would rather bloody top myself 莎拉 我宁愿自己酩酊大醉
[40:08] than move in with you lot. 也不想和你们住一起
[40:18] See you around, John. 回头见 约翰
[40:27] So long, Sara. 再见 莎拉
[40:33] *One pill makes you larger* *一颗使你变大*
[40:36] *And another makes you small* *一颗使你变小*
[40:39] *And the pill that* *妈妈给你的*
[40:44] *Mother gives ya* *药丸*
[40:47] *Don’t do anything at all* *什么都不要做*
[40:53] *Ah, go ask Alice* *去问爱丽丝*
[40:57] *When she’s ten feet* *看她长到十英尺*
[41:00] *Tall* *高*
[41:08] All right then, who are ya? 好了 你是谁
[41:11] Come on, who wants some? 来吧 谁想被揍
[41:13] ‘Cause I’m a nasty piece of work. 因为我可不好惹
[41:29] Get your bloody paws off me! 拿开你的臭爪子
[41:55] bollocks. 该死
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme