时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We can’t change history. | 我们不能改变历史 |
[00:04] | That happens, the Darhks will be able to free their demon. | 如果是那样 达克父女就能释放恶魔 |
[00:07] | Do not let him take you away from me. | 别让他把你从我身边带走 |
[00:09] | We can save Nora and stop Mallus from being freed. | 我们可以拯救诺拉并阻止马卢斯被释放 |
[00:12] | – Together. – We have the six totems. | -我们合作 -我们集齐了六个图腾 |
[00:14] | What if the only way to kill Mallus is to let him out? | 要是杀死马卢斯的唯一途径是放他出来呢 |
[00:17] | We are here to help you create the anachronism, | 我们来这的目的是帮你们创造时代错误 |
[00:19] | so we can release Mallus, and then we can kill him. | 释放马卢斯 这样我们就能杀掉他 |
[00:21] | I’ll find you. Go! | 我会找到你的 走吧 |
[00:29] | No. | 不 |
[00:41] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[00:44] | Mallus is taller than I thought. | 马卢斯可比我想象中高多了 |
[00:45] | My name is “Malice,” you fools. | 我的名字是”马勒斯” 蠢货 |
[00:49] | – What? – I knew it. | -什么 -我就知道 |
[00:51] | Sounds way cooler. | 酷多了 |
[00:52] | Hand over the totems, | 交出图腾 |
[00:54] | or I will lay waste to your world. | 否则我就践踏你的世界 |
[00:57] | You want the totems? Come and get them. | 想要图腾 自己来拿呀 |
[01:15] | Amaya! | 阿玛雅 |
[01:20] | All right, everyone fall back. | 所有人退后 |
[01:22] | Rip, we’re gonna need a evac. We’re in over our heads here. | 里普 我们需要撤退 我们应付不了 |
[01:25] | If my read of the situation is correct, | 要是我分析得没错 |
[01:27] | what you need is a miracle. | 你们需要的是奇迹 |
[01:29] | I’m going to buy you some time. | 我去给你们争取点时间 |
[01:31] | – Wally, create a distraction. – Got it. | -沃利 吸引敌人的注意 -明白 |
[01:35] | I’m starting to think letting Mallus out of his cage | 我开始后悔将马卢斯 |
[01:37] | was a bad idea. | 释放出来 |
[01:39] | The Waverider’s Time Drive is highly unstable. | 乘波号的时光驱动引擎非常不稳定 |
[01:41] | – Removing it– – May very well be the only way | -拿掉它 -很可能是阻止敌人的 |
[01:43] | to hold our adversary at bay. | 唯一出路 |
[01:45] | I believe I know what you’re planning. | 我应该知道你的计划 |
[01:46] | It is extremely reckless with a low likelihood of success. | 计划很不靠谱 成功率很低 |
[01:49] | Well, then, it seems like I’ve finally learned to think | 看来我最终还是学会如何 |
[01:53] | like a Legend. | 用传奇的方式思考 |
[01:55] | The odds of survival are 0.0– | 生还率是0.0 |
[01:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:00] | I will miss you, Gideon…truly. | 我会想你的 吉迪恩 真的 |
[02:03] | No more than I’ll miss you …Rip. | 我会更想你的 里普 |
[02:13] | Guys, I can’t hold him off much longer. | 大伙 我快拖不住了 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna get her the med bay. | 我带她去医疗舱 |
[02:23] | Wally, I need you back on the ship now. | 沃利 快回飞船上 |
[02:30] | So you’re saying you don’t fit in? | 所以你是说你无法融入 |
[02:33] | You’re an outcast, a misfit. | 你是个被放逐者 被排斥者 |
[02:37] | That’s assumed. | 这只是假设 |
[02:39] | Sounds to me like you’re a Legend. | 这么说你就是传奇了 |
[02:49] | Together you are the best crew– | 在一起你们就是最棒的队员 |
[02:50] | the best team– a captain could ever hope for. | 是一个船长想拥有的最佳队伍 |
[02:58] | Love changes everything. | 爱就能改变一切 |
[03:01] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[03:05] | Gideon, get me eyes on Rip. | 吉迪恩 给我看里普的情况 |
[03:07] | I have a visual, Captain. | 这是实况投影 船长 |
[03:09] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[03:10] | Rip disengaged time drive, making it unstable. | 他拆除了时光驱动引擎 使它不稳定 |
[03:12] | When it reaches critical mass, it will consume Mallus. | 当它达到临界点时 将会毁灭马卢斯 |
[03:15] | And Rip. | 以及里普 |
[03:20] | Gideon, time-jump us out of here. | 吉迪恩 穿越时间离开这 |
[03:21] | She can’t. Rip has our time drive. | 不行 时光驱动引擎在里普手里 |
[03:24] | Yes, but there is another one. | 对 但还有一个引擎 |
[03:26] | – On the Jumpship. – Wally? | -在逃生艇上 -沃利去拿 |
[03:30] | Gideon, put me through to Rip. | 吉迪恩 让我和里普通话 |
[03:32] | Rip? | 里普 |
[03:33] | I’m a little busy at the moment, Sara. | 我现在有点忙 莎拉 |
[03:35] | Look, you didn’t tell us | 你没跟我们说 |
[03:36] | that you were buying us time with your life. | 你是用生命为我们争取时间 |
[03:38] | Listen carefully. This gambit will not kill Mallus. | 听好了 这是杀不死马卢斯的 |
[03:42] | It will only delay him long enough for you to make an escape. | 这只能拖住他 让你们逃离那里 |
[03:44] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有办法 |
[03:46] | No, there isn’t. | 不 别无他法了 |
[03:48] | It’s all right, Sara. | 没关系 莎拉 |
[03:51] | I should very much like to see my wife and son again. | 我很高兴能再见到妻儿 |
[03:55] | I will miss you, Captain Lance… | 我会想你的 兰斯船长 |
[03:57] | you and the rest of the Legends. | 我会想你和其他传奇们的 |
[03:59] | My one hope is that you all live up to that name. | 我唯一的希望就是你们不负自己传奇之名 |
[04:04] | Captain Lance, | 兰斯船长 |
[04:05] | the time drive is reaching critical mass. | 时光驱动引擎正接近临界点 |
[04:07] | Can we jump? | 可以穿越了吗 |
[04:08] | Ms. Tomaz has finished making repairs. | 汤马兹小姐已完成修理 |
[04:10] | We have 15 seconds. | 15秒后穿越时空 |
[04:12] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[04:14] | Good-bye, Captain. | 再见 船长 |
[04:16] | Gideon, get us out of here. | 吉迪恩 带我们离开这里 |
[04:34] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺吧 |
[04:37] | A time demon who’s run out of time. | 一个耗尽光阴的时间恶魔 |
[05:02] | You don’t drink. | 你从不喝酒 |
[05:03] | Yeah, well, we lost Rip. | 对 但我们刚失去里普 |
[05:09] | Okay, somebody’s got to say it, | 总得有人说出事实 |
[05:11] | – so I’m gonna say it. – This is all our fault. | -那就我来说吧 -这都是我们的错 |
[05:13] | Apparently I’m not gonna say it, | 很明显我说不出口 |
[05:14] | but, yeah, we let Mallus out. | 对 是我们释放了马卢斯 |
[05:17] | Well, whose stupid idea was it to fight him | 是谁提出的蠢主意 |
[05:20] | with some magic necklaces? | 用这个魔法项链与之抗衡 |
[05:23] | It wasn’t the totems that failed. | 并不是图腾的问题 |
[05:25] | It was us. | 是我们的问题 |
[05:26] | Yeah, we might want to rethink that whole, | 我们得再考虑一下 |
[05:28] | “We screw up things for the better,” motto. | “我们歪打正着”的座右铭 |
[05:31] | Okay, so, what’s the plan, Captain? | 你有什么计划 船长 |
[05:33] | All I know is that Rip gave his life | 我只知道里普牺牲了自己 |
[05:36] | so that we could take the totems | 为我们争取时间 好带着图腾 |
[05:37] | somewhere that Mallus can’t find them. | 去一个马卢斯找不到的地方 |
[05:44] | So that’s what we’re gonna do. | 那我们就照做 |
[05:46] | And where is that? | 去哪里呢 |
[05:48] | The Old West. | 老西部 |
[05:51] | Salvation, North Dakota. | 北达科他州 救赎镇 |
[05:53] | It’s basically a temporal blind spot. | 基本上就是个时间盲点 |
[05:55] | Wait a sec, we just unleashed an ancient time demon | 慢着 我们刚释放出要践踏一切历史的 |
[05:58] | who’s about to lay waste to all of history, | 古老时间恶魔 |
[06:00] | – and our plan is to hide? – Yes, it is. | -我们却打算躲起来 -没错 |
[06:04] | Gideon, plot a course. | 吉迪恩 设定航线 |
[06:11] | Well, I hope you’re here to make good on your promise and kill me, | 但愿你是来兑现诺言杀我的 |
[06:14] | which would work out for both of us. | 这样我们双方都能受益 |
[06:15] | It’d be a real win-win. | 绝对是双赢 |
[06:17] | Mercy killing’s not my style. | 安乐死可不是我的风格 |
[06:19] | Even if it was, you don’t deserve my mercy. | 就算是 你也配不上安乐死 |
[06:24] | You deserve to live out the rest of your days | 你的余生只配活在 |
[06:27] | knowing that you destroyed your own daughter. | 毁了自己的亲生女儿的阴影中 |
[06:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[06:36] | – Uh, it’s my lab. – Don’t do anything stupid. | -这是我的实验室 -别做傻事 |
[06:40] | Captain, we’ve arrived in the Wild West. | 船长 我们已经到达狂野西部 |
[06:42] | Thank you, Gideon. | 谢谢 吉迪恩 |
[06:43] | Have everyone meet me in the fabrication room. | 让所有人都去制作室找我 |
[06:46] | Ray, nothing stupid. | 雷 别干傻事 |
[06:52] | Is she right? | 她说得对吗 |
[06:53] | Are you really planning something stupid? | 你真的在计划干傻事吗 |
[06:55] | Maybe. Probably. | 也许 或许吧 |
[06:57] | Most likely. | 很有可能 |
[07:00] | But it could fix this whole thing | 但那能解决这整件事 |
[07:02] | and get Nora back. | 还能让诺拉回来 |
[07:14] | Yo, this is tight. | 这挺酷的 |
[07:16] | I know everyone’s dead. I know time is broken. | 我知道所有人都死了 我知道时间破裂了 |
[07:18] | But can we just take a second to acknowledge this? | 但我们能否花点时间欣赏下这个 |
[07:20] | You know, as much as I enjoy this getup– | 虽然我很享受这些服饰 |
[07:22] | and I actually really do-Mallus is still out there. | 我真的很喜欢 但马卢斯还活着 |
[07:26] | And we’ll deal with him, but first, | 我们会解决他的 但是首先 |
[07:28] | we need to get our heads on straight. | 我们需要清理下思绪 |
[07:30] | – How long is that gonna take? – Depends. | -这需要多久 -看情况 |
[07:32] | – On what? – How strong the whiskey is. | -看什么情况 -看威士忌有多烈 |
[07:42] | All right, I think it’s working. | 好吧 应该起作用了 |
[07:44] | I am on the edges of a plan. | 我快想出一个计划了 |
[07:46] | Great. Let’s hear it. | 太棒了 说来听听 |
[07:49] | So we know that the six totems are the only thing | 我们知道只有六个图腾 |
[07:51] | that can stop Mallus. | 才能阻止马卢斯 |
[07:52] | They weren’t much use to us last time. | 上次它们对我们帮助不大 |
[07:54] | “Us” being the key word. | “我们”是关键词 |
[07:56] | You and Amaya were born to wield the totems, | 你和阿玛雅是为使用图腾而生的 |
[07:59] | – and the rest of us are just- – Losers. | -而我们其他人只是… -失败者 |
[08:02] | That’s why Rip picked us- Snart, the Professor, | 所以里普才找上我们 史纳特 教授 |
[08:05] | those stupid hawk flying-chicken people. | 那些会飞的老鹰鸟人 |
[08:09] | We’re all expendable. | 我们都是可牺牲的 |
[08:10] | Not that any of these unwashed hayseeds | 那群肮脏的乡巴佬 |
[08:13] | look like righteous totem bearers. | 也不配当图腾拥有者 |
[08:14] | Who you calling a hayseed? | 你叫谁乡巴佬 |
[08:17] | Jonah Hex. | 乔纳·海克斯 |
[08:20] | You know this guy? | 你认识这家伙 |
[08:22] | Me and these ruffians go way back. | 我和这群混蛋有老交情 |
[08:24] | Wally, Zari, this is Jonah Hex. | 沃利 扎莉 这是乔纳·海克斯 |
[08:27] | – Nice hat. – Thank you, ma’am. | -帽子不错 -谢谢你 女士 |
[08:30] | Obviously joking. | 明显在开玩笑 |
[08:32] | So who died and made you sheriff? | 谁死了让你成了警长 |
[08:34] | That’d be the old sheriff. | 是上一任警长 |
[08:36] | Well, now it’s my job to keep the peace around here. | 现在保护这里的和平是我的工作了 |
[08:39] | So you can’t be causing any trouble. | 所以你不能惹麻烦 |
[08:40] | We are not here to cause trouble. | 我们不是来惹麻烦的 |
[08:42] | We are here to avoid it. | 我们是来避免麻烦的 |
[08:54] | This the trouble you aiming to avoid? | 这就是你想要躲避的麻烦吗 |
[08:58] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[09:11] | – Looks like Phallus- – Mallus. | -看来帕卢斯 -马卢斯 |
[09:13] | Mallus has brought back our old buddies. | 马卢斯把我们的老友们带来了 |
[09:17] | I thought Mallus wasn’t supposed to be able to find us here. | 我还以为马卢斯没法找到这里呢 |
[09:20] | Fools. | 蠢货们 |
[09:21] | Mallus sees all, knows all. | 马卢斯看见和知晓一切 |
[09:24] | Then why did he bring back you jerks to do his business? | 那他为什么要把你们弄回来帮他 |
[09:27] | Because he’s probably still recovering | 因为他可能还在恢复 |
[09:29] | from that beat-down Rip gave him. | 之前被里普打击了 |
[09:31] | Oh, now, do not confuse | 不要搞混了 |
[09:33] | Mallus’ clemency with weakness, my hearties. | 别把马卢斯的仁慈当软弱 亲爱的 |
[09:36] | – Mallus will spare your lives. – It’s actually “Malice.” | -马卢斯将会饶你一命 -其实是念马勒斯 |
[09:39] | – It’s actually Mallus. – Nope, “Malice.” | -其实是叫马卢斯 -不 是马勒斯 |
[09:41] | – Mallus! – Guys, it doesn’t matter. | -马卢斯 -各位 叫法不重要 |
[09:43] | If you surrender the six totems. | 如果你们交出六个图腾 |
[09:46] | Yeah, sorry, we only brought two, | 抱歉 我们只带了两个 |
[09:48] | and mine’s kind of a family heirloom, so… | 我那个可是个传家宝 所以… |
[09:50] | Then we have no choice but to march our army on your town | 那我们只能带军队来小镇 |
[09:53] | and kill every fool who has given you shelter. | 杀掉所有给你们避难的蠢货 |
[09:56] | You leave my town out of this. | 你别牵扯到我的镇子 |
[09:58] | You have been warned. | 已经警告过你们了 |
[10:00] | We’ll be back to collect the totems. | 我们会回来收集图腾的 |
[10:03] | Shall we say high noon tomorrow? | 明天正午如何 |
[10:07] | Tootles. | 回见 |
[10:12] | Well, so much for hiding out. | 躲藏也就到此为止了 |
[10:18] | Guys, if you can hear me, | 各位 如果你们能听到我 |
[10:19] | I need you to put the Waverider on lockdown. | 我需要你们把乘波号封锁起来 |
[10:22] | You know, I’m only doing this because of my daughter. | 我只是为了我女儿才干这事 |
[10:25] | Well, if this works, we can save her. | 如果这计划成功 我们就能救她 |
[10:27] | Going somewhere, Raymond? | 要去哪里吗 雷蒙德 |
[10:30] | No, no, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[10:32] | Zari rerouted the time drive, so… | 扎莉重连了时光驱动引擎 所以… |
[10:34] | Yeah, Gideon just said someone re-rerouted it. | 吉迪恩刚说有人又重连了 |
[10:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:38] | Well, Sara wanted the ship on lockdown, so… | 莎拉想要封锁飞船 所以… |
[10:41] | So you decide to load Damien Darhk onto the Jumpship? | 所以你决定把达米恩·达克放逃生艇上吗 |
[10:44] | – Hey, Nate. – Don’t wave. | -内特 -别挥手 |
[10:46] | Have you lost your complete mind? | 你彻底疯了吗 |
[10:50] | – I know this looks bad. – Yeah. | -我知道这看起来不好 -没错 |
[10:52] | But there’s a completely rational explanation. | 但有个非常理性的解释 |
[10:55] | – I’m listening. – Me too. | -我在听 -我也是 |
[11:02] | – Sorry. – Oh, my nose! | -抱歉 -我的鼻子 |
[11:04] | Ray, what are you doing? | 雷 你在干什么 |
[11:06] | You know, not that I couldn’t watch Pompadour | 虽然我可以看着花花头 |
[11:08] | get punched out all day, | 被揍度过一整天 |
[11:09] | but you could have just told him where we’re going. | 但你告诉他我们要去哪不就完了 |
[11:11] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[11:12] | To right before Mallus took over Nora. | 去马卢斯占据诺拉之前 |
[11:14] | And I can’t tell anybody because we’re not supposed | 我不能告诉任何人 因为我们不能 |
[11:16] | to travel to events in which we’ve participated in. | 穿越到我们曾参与过的时间线中 |
[11:17] | I will punch through this door! | 我会打穿这扇门 |
[11:19] | And no one on your team trusts me. | 你的队友还不相信我呢 |
[11:21] | That goes without saying. | 这还用说吗 |
[11:25] | Did you hear me over comms? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[11:26] | Ray punched me in the face with his giant banana hands | 雷用他的大香蕉手打了我 |
[11:28] | and took off with Damien Darhk. | 然后和达米恩·达克一起走了 |
[11:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:35] | Lyoga root? | 络有加树根 |
[11:37] | Do you really think this is the best time | 你真觉得现在适合 |
[11:38] | to go on a psychedelic vision quest? | 进入迷幻灵境吗 |
[11:41] | Who am I kidding? | 我在搞笑什么呢 |
[11:42] | It’s never a bad time to go. | 什么时候都适合 |
[11:44] | You can’t come with me, Nathaniel. | 你不能和我一起来 内特尼尔 |
[11:46] | I’m going all the way back to the beginning | 我要一路回到最初时刻 |
[11:49] | to meet with my ancestors– | 去见我的祖先 |
[11:52] | the original totem bearers. | 最初的图腾拥有者 |
[11:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:55] | Sara thinks we’re not cut out to wield the totems. | 莎拉认为我们不适合使用图腾 |
[11:58] | But I believe the reason we didn’t defeat Mallus | 但我相信我们当初没打败马卢斯 |
[12:00] | the first time is because we didn’t know how. | 是因为我们不知道方法 |
[12:03] | So you want to talk to the orginal bearers | 所以你想和最初的拥有者谈谈 |
[12:05] | so they can teach you the totem user manual. | 好让他们教你如何使用图腾 |
[12:08] | I am definitely coming with you. | 我一定要跟你去 |
[12:09] | No. It was my decision to save my village. | 不 是我决定拯救我的村庄 |
[12:13] | I shattered history and allowed the demon to escape. | 是我破坏了历史 释放了恶魔 |
[12:17] | It’s up to me to find a way to stop him. | 就该由我想办法阻止他 |
[12:20] | Amaya… | 阿玛雅 |
[12:22] | Amaya, look at me. | 阿玛雅 看着我 |
[12:24] | We decided to save the village. | 是我们决定拯救村庄 |
[12:27] | Now, if you’re gonna go on some crazy drug trip, | 如果你要进入迷幻灵境 |
[12:30] | you better believe I’m coming with you. | 最好有我跟你同行 |
[12:32] | No, Nathaniel– | 不 内特尼尔 |
[12:34] | You’re only supposed to take a sip of that. | 只需要喝一小口 |
[12:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:45] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们在那边见 |
[13:00] | Nate. Nate, open your eyes. | 内特 内特 睁开眼 |
[13:04] | Totem bearers. What are they doing? | 图腾拥有者 他们在干什么 |
[13:13] | Oh, snap! They got lasers! | 哎呀 他们在发射激光 |
[13:24] | Nathaniel? | 内特尼尔 |
[13:26] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[13:26] | They beat him with the Care Bear Stare! | 他们是用”爱心熊之光”打败他的 |
[13:28] | No. | 不 |
[13:31] | They stopped Mallus together. | 是合力打败了马卢斯 |
[13:34] | That is the only way to defeat him. | 只有那样才能打败他 |
[13:37] | Together! Together! | 合力 合力 |
[13:50] | – What gives, Gideon? – You have a visitor. | -怎么了 吉迪恩 -有人找你 |
[13:55] | Begging your pardons, ma’am. | 打扰了 女士 |
[13:58] | Captain Lance thought that you might need a hand. | 兰斯船长说你需要人帮忙 |
[14:01] | Yeah, I think she was just trying to get rid of you. | 对 我想她只是想甩掉你 |
[14:06] | What in tarnation is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[14:09] | It’s a computer program I designed | 是我设计的 |
[14:11] | to act as a temporal beacon. | 用作时空信标的程序 |
[14:14] | Like a smoke signal. | 就像烟雾信号 |
[14:15] | Sara wants us to find new totem bearers, | 莎拉想要我们找到新的图腾拥有者 |
[14:17] | but we’re a little short on allies. | 但我们缺少盟友 |
[14:20] | Well, the Legends, they may be an unorthodox lot, | 传奇们或许行为极其古怪 |
[14:24] | but they got a knack for making friends. | 但他们是交朋友的高手 |
[14:28] | Like you? | 交你这样的吗 |
[14:30] | I don’t take a shine to most folks. | 我对多数人都不感兴趣 |
[14:34] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[14:37] | Well, you send out a smoke signal… | 你只要发出烟雾信号 |
[14:40] | I’ll bet you a greenback you get a response. | 我赌一块钱肯定有人回应你 |
[14:43] | I’ll take that bet. | 我跟你赌 |
[14:46] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[14:47] | Uh, you can call me Jonah. | 叫我乔纳就行 |
[14:54] | Ma’am. | 告辞 |
[14:57] | Hello, this is Nathaniel Heywood speaking, | 大家好 我是内特尼尔·海伍德 |
[14:59] | and we have a code 113. | 现在的情况是代码113 |
[15:01] | Repeat, code 113. | 重复 代码113 |
[15:05] | If the code is 113, it’s off to the bridge | 如果代码是113 所有人 |
[15:08] | for you and me. | 到舰桥集合 |
[15:09] | You memorized Ray’s song? | 你记住雷的歌了 |
[15:11] | He sings it often enough. | 经常听他唱 |
[15:13] | Nathaniel and I shared a cup of Lyoga root tea | 我和内特尼尔一起喝了一杯络有加树根茶 |
[15:15] | to access the memories of the original totem bearers. | 进入了最初的图腾拥有者的记忆当中 |
[15:17] | Oh, you are still high! | 你们还没清醒过来 |
[15:20] | Now, the reason the totems haven’t been working for us | 我们佩戴图腾没有发挥出威力 |
[15:22] | is not because we’re unworthy. | 不是因为我们配不上 |
[15:24] | It’s because we’ve been using them wrong. | 是因为我们的方法错了 |
[15:25] | The totems were not designed to be used individually. | 我们不该独自使用图腾 |
[15:29] | Individually. Individually. | 独自 独自 |
[15:31] | – Shut up. – Their elemental powers | -闭嘴 -集合它们的原始力量 |
[15:33] | combine to create a perfect being of light | 就可以形成能对抗马卢斯的 |
[15:35] | – to fight Mallus with. – Like Voltron. | -完美光束 -就像《战神金刚》 |
[15:37] | – Like Voltron? – Defender of the Universe. | -就像《战神金刚》 -宇宙卫士 |
[15:39] | Right, well, weren’t all of the original totem bearers | 好吧 所有最初的图腾拥有者 |
[15:42] | actually from Zambesi? | 不都来自赞比西吗 |
[15:44] | But you all wield them now. | 但现在是你们在使用 |
[15:46] | I mean, do you think that was an accident? | 你以为那只是意外吗 |
[15:47] | – Yes, I do. – Mick… | -没错 -米克 |
[15:49] | the chances of you running into your father in Vietnam | 你在越南遇到自己的父亲的几率 |
[15:52] | are next to zero, and yet you did, | 几乎为零 但你还是遇到了 |
[15:55] | and you came out a better man for it. | 而且你也因此成长了许多 |
[15:57] | Zari, do you remember the way your totem called to mine | 扎莉 你还记得戴上你的图腾时 |
[15:59] | the moment you put it on? | 它是怎么召唤我的图腾吗 |
[16:01] | It wanted you to stay with us. | 它想要你留下来 |
[16:03] | So maybe it wasn’t coincidence that I joined the team. | 我加入你们或许也不是巧合 |
[16:05] | No. | 不 |
[16:06] | That was just another one of the Englishman’s crazy ideas. | 只是英国佬又一次头脑发热想的主意 |
[16:09] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[16:11] | Please. We have to try. | 求你了 我们得试一试 |
[16:15] | – Fine. – Sick! Yes! | -好 -棒 太好了 |
[16:18] | Because, no coincidences. | 因为没有巧合 |
[16:21] | All right, Amaya. It’s your show. | 好了 阿玛雅 请开始你的表演 |
[16:23] | How do we create this magical light being? | 要怎么发出这道神奇的光 |
[16:27] | All right, everyone, over here. | 好了 大家这边来 |
[16:29] | Make a circle. | 围成圈 |
[16:33] | Mick, your fire is gonna provide our champion | 米克 你的火赋予我们的战士 |
[16:35] | with its spark. | 生命的活力 |
[16:37] | Zari, use your air to give it breath. | 扎莉 用你的空气赋予它呼吸 |
[16:39] | Wally, use water to flow life’s blood through its veins. | 沃利 用水让生命之血贯通血管 |
[16:43] | – Nate– – I will use the Earth totem | -内特 -我会用地图腾 |
[16:45] | to give Voltron flesh. | 赋予战神金刚血肉之躯 |
[16:47] | You got to stop calling it that. | 不准那么叫了 |
[16:48] | I will never stop calling it that. | 我才不会停止呢 |
[16:49] | I’m gonna use my spirit to provide it with a soul. | 我会用我的精神图腾赋予它灵魂 |
[16:52] | But without the final totem, | 但没有最后一枚图腾 |
[16:55] | our champion will be incomplete. | 战士就不能完全成形 |
[16:57] | No, it’s not happening. | 不 不行 |
[16:58] | Without the death totem, the other five totems | 没有死亡图腾 其余五枚图腾 |
[17:01] | can only imprison Mallus. | 只能困住马卢斯 |
[17:02] | We need death to kill him once and for all. | 得用死亡图腾彻底杀死他 |
[17:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:07] | If you turn into a witch bitch, I’ll kill you. | 你要是变成可恶的女巫 我会杀了你的 |
[17:09] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[17:12] | All right. | 好 |
[17:14] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[17:20] | We’re good. | 好了 |
[17:22] | Okay, hold hands. | 好 牵手 |
[17:26] | – Come on. – Clear your minds… | -来啊 -摒除杂念 |
[17:29] | and focus on your breath. | 专注呼吸 |
[17:31] | Imagine a perfect warrior | 想象一位完美战士 |
[17:33] | of justice, mercy, and light. | 怀着正义 仁慈和光明 |
[17:42] | Why does Pretty have such girly hands? | 美男子的手咋这么像个姑娘 |
[17:44] | Damn, this Lyoga root is strong. | 妈的 络有加根茶后劲真强 |
[17:47] | Concentrate, Nate. | 专注 内特 |
[17:48] | Think about “Voltron, Defender of the Universe.” | 想想”战神金刚 宇宙卫士” |
[17:50] | I kind of pictured myself wielding something cool, | 我脑补出了自己使用酷炫武器的画面 |
[17:52] | like a lightning totem. | 比如一枚闪电图腾 |
[17:53] | Am I crazy, or is Jonah Hex hot? | 是我疯了 还是乔纳·海克斯很性感 |
[17:56] | Eh, you could do worse than Hex. | 海克斯还不算太差 |
[17:57] | Wait, you can hear me? | 等等 你能听到吗 |
[17:58] | We can all hear each other. | 我们都能听到大家的想法 |
[18:00] | Even what I said about Pretty’s girly hands? | 包括我说美男子的手像个姑娘 |
[18:02] | – Yes. – Okay, please. | -听到了 -好了 |
[18:04] | We need to clear our minds. | 我们要清空大脑 |
[18:11] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[18:13] | Are we making a baby? | 我们是在造人吗 |
[18:15] | Guys, we have to focus. | 各位 我们得专注 |
[18:16] | You telling us to focus is making it harder to focus. | 你让我们专注 我们就更难专注了 |
[18:18] | All right, look, this is why we’re not worthy of the totems. | 所以我们才不配使用这些图腾 |
[18:20] | Seriously, are we making a baby? | 说真的 我们是在造人吗 |
[18:22] | Everyone, just shut up! | 大家给我闭嘴 |
[18:28] | Kronin baby! | 变种人宝宝 |
[18:31] | Is it supposed to be gooey? | 是这么黏糊糊的吗 |
[18:35] | – Mick! – What? | -米克 -什么 |
[18:37] | I’m just putting this slop out of its misery. | 我只是帮这一坨黏糊糊的东西解脱而已 |
[18:41] | Voltron. | 战神金刚 |
[18:42] | Right, we need to try again. | 好吧 我们要再试一次 |
[18:44] | No, what we need to do is find some people | 不行 我们要做的是 |
[18:46] | that are worthy of using these totems. | 找到配使用这些图腾的人 |
[18:51] | If that’s not an entrance line, | 如果这不算是闪亮登场 |
[18:52] | I don’t know what is. | 那我就不知道什么是了 |
[18:55] | I got your message. We all did. | 我们都收到你们的短信了 |
[18:59] | You guys just can’t seem to keep yourselves | 你们好像不惹麻烦不行 |
[19:01] | out of trouble, can you? | 是不是啊 |
[19:08] | 赞比西 1992年 | |
[19:20] | Sounds like I’m really giving you the business in there. | 听起来我真的挺让你们遭罪的啊 |
[19:22] | Yeah, still hurts. | 现在还疼着呢 |
[19:23] | – Sorry. – Okay, so here’s the plan. | -抱歉 -计划是这样 |
[19:24] | We have to knock Nora out. | 我们得把诺拉打昏 |
[19:25] | Gently, because I know she’s still your daughter. | 轻一点 因为我知道她还是你女儿 |
[19:27] | And we probably have to keep her unconscious | 在我们想出办法帮她驱魔之前 |
[19:29] | until we figure out a way to de-demonize her. | 也许我们必须得让她保持昏迷 |
[19:34] | We better move quickly. | 我们最好动作快一点 |
[19:37] | I can’t believe you were ever this young, Nana Baa. | 不敢相信你这么年轻 外婆 |
[19:40] | I can’t believe you came to my aid. | 不敢相信你来帮我 |
[19:42] | If you only knew the odds against that happening. | 你可知道这事的几率有多低 |
[19:44] | Odds? | 几率 |
[19:46] | I’ve been given a chance to fight alongside the woman | 我有机会与拯救赞比西的女英雄 |
[19:48] | who saved Zambesi. | 一起并肩作战 |
[19:49] | What was I supposed to say– no? | 我应该说什么 拒绝吗 |
[19:51] | Am I still high, or is the water witch a pal, | 我还没清醒吗 还是水女巫是我们的朋友了 |
[19:55] | Helen of Troy a warrior princess, | 特洛伊的海伦是战神公主 |
[19:57] | and Jax is wearing a wedding ring? | 而杰克斯戴着结婚戒指 |
[19:59] | I believe you owe me a greenback. | 你可欠着我一块钱呢 |
[20:02] | Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, | 我不是要吹毛求疵 |
[20:04] | but I was hoping for some real soldiers. | 但是我希望来的是真正的士兵 |
[20:10] | I’m Helen. | 我叫海伦 |
[20:11] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:13] | Nice to meet you, little lady. | 很高兴认识你 小美女 |
[20:16] | Well, it’s really good seeing you again, Jax. | 真的很高兴再见到你 杰克斯 |
[20:18] | I just wish it was under better circumstances. | 只是希望在更好的情景与你相见 |
[20:20] | Hey, listen, I’m just glad that we got Zari’s beacon in time. | 我只是很高兴我们及时收到了扎莉的信标 |
[20:23] | I mean, going up against three armies, | 对抗三支军队 |
[20:25] | y’all are gonna need all the help you can get. | 你们需要尽可能多的帮助 |
[20:28] | – Hey, what happened to Ray? – You do not want to know. | -雷怎么了 -你不会想知道的 |
[20:35] | Come on, do it now. | 快点 动手打她 |
[20:37] | Before it’s too late. Go! | 不然就太迟了 动手 |
[20:43] | Man, you really shouldn’t hit your daughter. | 老兄 你真的不该打你女儿 |
[20:48] | You stole my Nanite gun? But that’ll kill her. | 你偷了我的纳米枪吗 但那样她会死的 |
[20:53] | Sorry, honey. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[21:02] | Nora. Nora. | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[21:07] | Dad. Why? | 爸 为什么 |
[21:09] | Because I love you… | 因为我爱你 |
[21:11] | and I couldn’t watch you become a monster… | 我不能眼睁睁地看着你像我一样 |
[21:14] | like me. | 变成恶魔 |
[21:16] | You fool. | 你个笨蛋 |
[21:18] | You thought destroying this vessel would thwart my return? | 你以为毁了这具肉身就能阻止我回来吗 |
[21:23] | I’ll gladly take you instead. | 我很高兴有你做替代品 |
[21:26] | I was counting on that. | 我正希望你这么做 |
[21:32] | Go, go. | 快走 |
[21:34] | Get her out of here. | 快带她走 |
[21:35] | – Go. – No! | -快走 -不 |
[21:40] | Dad! | 爸 |
[21:51] | Is it weird that I keep expecting your granddaughter | 我一直希望你的外孙女用那玩意 |
[21:54] | to use that thing to try to drown me again? | 再把我淹一次 这样想会不会很奇怪 |
[21:55] | This Kuasa never suffered in the war. | 这个瓜莎从来没经历过战争的苦难 |
[21:58] | She never worked for the Darhks. | 她从来没为达克父女效力过 |
[22:00] | She’s a good person who’s led a good life. | 她是一个过着美好人生的好人 |
[22:02] | And she and Mari share the totem. | 她和玛丽共同佩戴着图腾 |
[22:04] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[22:06] | – I can’t believe it. – I can. | -简直不敢相信 -我相信 |
[22:10] | You told us the universe was guiding us, | 你和我们说过宇宙在指引我们 |
[22:12] | prepping us for this fight. | 帮我们准备好应对这场战斗 |
[22:14] | You listened to your heart, and it drove you to do | 你遵从了自己的内心 而它带着你 |
[22:16] | a really good/super-messy thing. | 做了件真好又超乱的事 |
[22:24] | Since when did you have time to have a baby? | 你什么时候开始有时间生孩子了 |
[22:26] | You’ve only been gone a couple of months. | 你只离开了几个月 |
[22:27] | Well, I mean, that’s how it is for you guys. | 对你们来说的确是 |
[22:29] | But for me, it’s been five years. | 但对我来说已经过了五年 |
[22:31] | Here, look. | 听着 |
[22:34] | Her name’s Martina. | 她叫玛蒂娜 |
[22:35] | And her and her mom are the light of my life, man. | 她和她母亲都是我的生命之光 |
[22:37] | Well, mazel tov. | 恭喜你 |
[22:44] | – Okay. – Cheers. | -好 -干杯 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:48] | Okay. Stay with me, Nora. | 撑住 诺拉 |
[22:57] | Okay, you’re safe. It’s okay. | 好了 你安全了 没事了 |
[22:58] | No, my dad. My dad. | 不 我爸 我爸 |
[22:59] | He traded places with you as Mallus’s vessel… | 他替你做了马卢斯的肉身 |
[23:02] | to save you. | 都是为了救你 |
[23:05] | How could you let him do that? | 你怎么能让他这么做 |
[23:06] | – Why didn’t you stop him? – It’s okay. | -你为什么不阻止他 -没事了 |
[23:08] | No, no! Dad! | 不不 爸 |
[23:12] | Just point and shoot. | 对准了就开枪 |
[23:16] | Damn, girl. | 厉害 姑娘 |
[23:23] | Damn. Where’d you learn to shoot like that? | 厉害啊 这么准的枪法是在哪学的 |
[23:26] | I learned to fight on Themyscira, | 我在天堂岛学会了如何战斗 |
[23:29] | but the Legends were the ones that inspired me. | 但传奇才是启发我的人 |
[23:31] | You gave me the gift of a new life. | 你们赋予了我新的人生 |
[23:34] | It is an honor to be here to help you save yours. | 能来拯救你们的人生 我感到很荣幸 |
[23:36] | Thank you, but we need to be teaching you to use the totems, | 谢谢你 但是我们要教你如何使用这些图腾 |
[23:39] | and I’m pretty sure you didn’t learn that on Themyscira. | 我很肯定你在天堂岛没学过这些 |
[23:41] | That’s not why we’re here, Sara. | 这不是我们来这的目的 莎拉 |
[23:43] | We’re here to help you, not replace you. | 我们是来帮你们 而不是来取代你们的 |
[23:45] | Look, we’ve already tried twice, | 我们已经试了两次了 |
[23:47] | and we failed miserably. | 但都很不幸地失败了 |
[23:49] | You still don’t see it, do you, Sara? | 你还是不明白 对吗 莎拉 |
[23:51] | You guys made Kuasa and Helen’s life better. | 是你们让瓜莎和海伦的生活变得更好 |
[23:54] | And that is just the tip of the iceberg. | 而这只是冰山一角 |
[23:55] | We are all here to support the Legends. | 我们都是来支持传奇的 |
[23:58] | And what, you’re gonna stand there | 然后呢 你真的要站在这 |
[23:59] | and tell me that you aren’t the exact people | 告诉我 你不是那个 |
[24:01] | to wield the totems against Mallus now? | 能用图腾对付马卢斯的人吗 |
[24:06] | Good speech. | 说得好 |
[24:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:09] | And, uh, it’s a good point. | 而且 确实切中要害 |
[24:13] | Uh, by the way, I wanted to ask you, just, | 还有 我想问你来着 |
[24:17] | did you mean what you said | 上次我们见面时 |
[24:18] | the last time we saw each other? | 你说的那些都是发自肺腑吗 |
[24:20] | When I told you to run? | 我说让你跑的那次 |
[24:22] | No, before that. | 不 在这之前 |
[24:26] | You mean when I told you I loved you. | 你说的是我说我爱你那次 |
[24:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:32] | I, uh, think that– | 我 觉得 |
[24:36] | Howdy, partners! | 小伙伴们好啊 |
[24:38] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[24:39] | Where’s Darhk? | 达克呢 |
[24:43] | Wrong Darhk, wrong Darhk! | 不是她 不是她 |
[24:44] | No, no, no, look, look, look, she’s– | 别别别 听着 她 |
[24:45] | she’s been de-Mallused. | 她没被马卢斯附身了 |
[24:47] | She’s no longer a demon. | 她不是恶魔了 |
[24:48] | So–so we don’t have to fight Mallus anymore? | 所以我们不用对抗马卢斯了 |
[24:51] | – Not exactly. – And what about Damien Darhk? | -也不是 -那达米恩·达克呢 |
[24:55] | Long story short, um, he sacrificed himself for Nora, | 长话短说 他为了诺拉牺牲了自己 |
[24:59] | and now he’s Mallus’s vessel. | 现在他是马卢斯的肉身 |
[25:01] | So what’s new in the Old West? | 老西部有什么新闻吗 |
[25:04] | Well, Caesar, Blackbeard, and Leif Erikson’s crazy sister | 凯撒 黑胡子和雷夫·埃里克森的疯姐姐 |
[25:08] | are demon pawns. | 成了恶魔的爪牙 |
[25:10] | They gave us an ultimatum to hand over the totems. | 他们给我们下了最后通牒交出图腾 |
[25:12] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[25:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:38] | We’re facing an army of Romans, Vikings, and pirates. | 我们面对罗马人 维京人和海盗组成的军队 |
[25:43] | But you know what today is? | 但你们知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[25:46] | Today’s the day that we prove that Rip did not sacrifice | 今天我们要证明里普没有白白牺牲 |
[25:51] | his life in vain. | 自己的性命 |
[25:53] | And today is the day that we prove that we are not losers. | 今天 我们要证明 我们不是失败者 |
[25:57] | And today is the day that we earn the name Legends. | 今天 我们是名副其实的传奇 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 说得好 |
[26:05] | All right, all right. | 好了 |
[26:08] | Now, how do we sneak out the back? | 我们怎么偷偷从后面溜走 |
[26:35] | Nice of you to bring your fan club. | 你们还带了粉丝团过来 |
[26:38] | So… | 所以 |
[26:40] | about that ultimatum. | 你们的最后通牒 |
[26:42] | There is honor in surrender, Captain Lance. | 投降也是一种荣誉 兰斯船长 |
[26:46] | Our new gods may grant you mercy. | 我们的新神会仁慈地对待你 |
[26:48] | Yes, be a good girl | 是啊 乖 |
[26:50] | and hand us over your magic baubles. | 把那些神奇的小玩意儿给我们 |
[26:54] | I changed my mind. New terms. | 我改主意了 以下是新条款 |
[26:58] | Get out of town | 滚出小镇 |
[27:01] | or get hurt. | 不然有你们受的 |
[27:03] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[27:13] | Can you believe this is my first time on a horse? | 你信吗 这是我第一次骑马 |
[27:35] | Haven’t you ever learned never to turn your back | 你难道不知道永远不能背朝着 |
[27:38] | – on your enemies? – Caesar. | -你的敌人吗 -凯撒 |
[27:48] | That’s a Roman nose. | 这可是罗马人鹰钩鼻 |
[28:10] | I should have known it was just a tall tale. | 我早该知道传闻只是在吹牛 |
[28:15] | You’re not the Dread Pirate Jiwe. | 你根本不是恐怖海盗吉韦 |
[28:18] | No, her name is Amaya Jiwe of the Great Tribe of Zambesi. | 不 她是伟大的赞比西部落的阿玛雅·吉韦 |
[28:29] | Tootles. | 回见 |
[28:44] | Dynamite? You sure about this? | 炸药 你确定用这个 |
[28:46] | No, but it’s too late for second-guessing. | 不确定 但也来不及考虑了 |
[29:08] | Do it now. | 就现在 |
[29:17] | So we should probably get back to fighting. | 我们应该回去继续打了 |
[29:20] | Right. | 好 |
[29:29] | Well, next round’s on me. | 下一轮该我了 |
[29:50] | Uh, not to be a buzzkill, but this doesn’t look good. | 不是我想扫兴 但情况看起来不太好 |
[29:56] | – It’s Mallus. – Go. | -是马卢斯 -走 |
[29:58] | Make good your preparations. | 你们好好做准备 |
[30:00] | The rest of us shall buy you time. | 我们帮你应付一会儿 |
[30:02] | All right, you heard the lady. | 好的 你们听见她说的了 |
[30:07] | Well, hopefully this goes better than last time. | 但愿这次要比上次好 |
[30:09] | All right, we have to believe in the totems, | 我们必须相信图腾 |
[30:11] | that they’ve chosen each of us. | 相信它们选定了我们每个人 |
[30:13] | Well, if this really is the end of the world, | 如果这真的是世界末日 |
[30:15] | then I choose to surround myself with you guys. | 我选择和你们待在一起 |
[30:20] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[31:06] | – Whoa. You feel that? – It’s working. | -你们感觉到了吗 -起作用了 |
[31:08] | All right, now, imagine a powerful light | 现在 想象善良纯洁的 |
[31:11] | of pure goodness. | 一道强光 |
[31:17] | Something’s forming. | 有什么东西正在成形 |
[31:18] | – Can I peek? – I’m gonna peek. | -我能偷瞄一眼吗 -我来 |
[31:21] | – Oh, God. – Oh, God? | -天哪 -天哪 |
[31:22] | – What “Oh, God”? – Everyone focus. | -怎么了 -大家集中注意力 |
[31:27] | Wait, is somebody thinking of– | 等等 有人想的是 |
[31:29] | I’m sorry, you said think of something pure, | 抱歉 你刚说想一些很纯洁的东西 |
[31:30] | – and I thought– – No, you didn’t. | -我就想 -不 你没有 |
[31:32] | Again, I said I’m sorry. | 好了 我说了抱歉了 |
[31:34] | Yeah, I can’t stop thinking about him, either. | 好了 我也没法控制自己不想他 |
[31:40] | Guys, whenever you got– | 伙计们 不论你们在 |
[31:48] | What the Sam Hill is going on? | 这究竟怎么回事 |
[31:50] | I think this is part of Sara’s plan. | 我想这也在莎拉的计划之中 |
[31:59] | Mm, I lo–lo–love you. | 我 爱 爱 爱你们 |
[32:03] | The Blue God– he has returned. | 蓝神 他回来了 |
[32:05] | That is your captain’s plan? | 这就是你们船长的计划 |
[32:08] | Where in the hell are Sara and the others? | 莎拉和其他人到底在哪 |
[32:09] | – That is Sara and the others. – What? | -这就是莎拉和其他那些人 -什么 |
[32:12] | Beebo hungry. | 碧波饿了 |
[32:17] | Man, have I missed you guys. | 天啊 我太想你们了 |
[32:39] | Like the gods of Olympus made manifest. | 这就像奥林匹斯山众神现身了一样 |
[32:52] | Oh! Hey, I know you’re not gonna take that, Beebo! | 我知道你不会忍气吞声的 碧波 |
[32:54] | – Nana baa… – Come on, guys! | -外婆 -加把劲啊 伙计们 |
[32:55] | You got this! | 你们可以的 |
[33:00] | Beebo can’t breathe. | 碧波喘不上气了 |
[33:02] | Don’t you dare give up on me, Lance! | 你敢放弃我试试 兰斯 |
[33:11] | Beebo! | 碧波 |
[33:14] | – Yeah! – Come on, that’s it! | -就这样 -加油 这就对了 |
[33:15] | Kick his ass! | 狠狠教训他 |
[33:46] | Not even the six can stop me now. | 现在就算他们六人也别想阻止我 |
[33:59] | Beebo want cuddle. | 碧波要抱抱 |
[34:03] | No! | 不 |
[34:22] | Guys! Guys! | 各位 各位 |
[34:27] | – Are you all right? – Guys, we did it. | -你们还好吗 -各位 我们成功了 |
[34:30] | Our totems united to | 图腾联合在一起 |
[34:31] | create a single furry love child. | 创造出了个毛茸茸的私生子 |
[34:34] | Worst orgy ever. | 最糟糕的性狂欢 |
[34:36] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[34:38] | Uh, I’m sorry, Nora. | 对不起 诺拉 |
[34:40] | He died a good man. | 他死得其所 |
[34:42] | Damnation. Now I just have seen about everything. | 见鬼 我竟然亲眼看见了这一切 |
[34:46] | So wait. Wha–That’s it? | 等等 完了吗 |
[34:49] | You destroyed the demon? | 你们打败了恶魔 |
[34:51] | I’m just glad the ancestors aren’t here to see this. | 我很高兴 祖先们没有看见这些 |
[34:53] | Yeah, but Rip would be proud. | 是啊 但里普会引以为傲的 |
[34:58] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[35:01] | We did it, Mick! | 我们做到了 米克 |
[35:05] | Get off of me! | 离我远点 |
[35:22] | The totems came together when the world needed them most. | 六个图腾在世界最需要时它们聚集在一起 |
[35:25] | Now it’s time for them to find new bearers. | 现在它们是时候寻找新的主人了 |
[35:27] | I trust you’ll keep them safe until they do, Nana. | 在那之前我相信你会保护好它们 外孙女 |
[35:35] | Are you sure you don’t want the power to move earth, | 你确定你不想要移动土地 |
[35:38] | call on the dead? | 召唤逝者的力量了吗 |
[35:39] | No, I’m good with just steel. | 不了 我能变钢铁就够了 |
[35:42] | And I prefer being a speedster over a water wizard. | 比起水巫师 我更喜欢当极速者 |
[35:48] | Too old for jewelry. | 年纪大了不爱戴珠宝 |
[35:51] | Nana baa. | 外婆 |
[35:55] | Unhand me, you fiend. | 放开我 你这个恶魔 |
[35:57] | You shall pay dearly for this. | 你将为此付出昂贵的代价 |
[35:59] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[36:01] | Beebo is our one true god. | 碧波是我们真正的神 |
[36:05] | The bonny ones always be the craziest. | 美丽的事物向来是最疯狂的 |
[36:08] | Well, I guess we’d better get | 我想我们最好给这三个 |
[36:10] | to mind-wiping Mallus’s three amigos. | 马卢斯的追随者清除记忆 |
[36:13] | Guys, you think this was crazy? | 伙计们 你觉得这疯狂吗 |
[36:15] | Try having a kid. | 试试养个孩子吧 |
[36:16] | – Oh, no, thank you. – I bet you’re damn good at it. | -不了 谢谢你 -我想你一定很在行吧 |
[36:21] | I’ll be seeing you, Miss Lance. | 我们会再见面的 兰斯小姐 |
[36:23] | Oh, you can count on it, Miss Sharpe. | 一定的 夏普小姐 |
[36:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:28] | No. | 不行 |
[36:41] | Well, seeing as though this is the last time | 看来这是我们最后一次 |
[36:43] | we’ll see one another… | 见面了 |
[36:47] | Something to remember me by. | 用这个来记住我吧 |
[36:50] | Oh, your dirty hat. That’s–that’s weird… | 你的脏帽子 这有点奇怪 |
[36:55] | But sweet. | 但很贴心 |
[37:00] | Hey, stop! I need to– | 等一下 |
[37:02] | I need to talk to her for, like, two seconds. | 我得跟她说几句话 就两秒钟 |
[37:06] | Alone, please. | 单独说话 拜托了 |
[37:10] | I lied. It’ll be more like 20 seconds. | 我说谎了 至少得说二十秒 |
[37:13] | So, uh, I found something on the ship that was your dad’s, | 我在飞船上找到了一件你父亲的东西 |
[37:16] | and I thought maybe you’d want something to remember him by. | 我想你可能想留着来纪念他 |
[37:21] | As I spend the rest of my life rotting | 我在时间调查局的监狱里 |
[37:23] | in a Time Bureau prison? | 度过余生的时候吗 |
[37:30] | This is my father’s time stone. | 这是我父亲的时空石 |
[37:34] | He died to give you a second chance. | 他以死为你换取第二次机会 |
[37:37] | Don’t waste it. | 别浪费了 |
[37:50] | Are you glad I picked you up | 你为我六个月前在赞比西 |
[37:52] | in Zambesi six months ago? | 把你拉过来感到庆幸吗 |
[37:54] | I think the words you used were, | 我想你当时说的是 |
[37:55] | “Just one more mission.” | “最后一次任务” |
[37:57] | It’s better than the line they used on me. | 总好过他们当时对我说的 |
[37:58] | “Come with us if you want to live.” | “如果想活命就跟我们来” |
[38:00] | I almost die every week on the ship. | 我每周都在飞船上濒临死亡 |
[38:03] | – But you found a home. – I did. | -但你找到了家 -是啊 |
[38:07] | And as much fun as this has been, | 虽然这一切非常愉快 |
[38:09] | it’s time for me to go home. | 我也该回家了 |
[38:11] | Come on, you can’t leave me and Sara and… | 拜托 你不能离开我和莎拉还有… |
[38:15] | Yes. My pleasure. My pleasure. | 是的 不用谢 |
[38:18] | You guys are my family. | 你们是我的家人 |
[38:20] | Always will be. | 永远都是 |
[38:22] | But I have another family waiting for me | 但我在未来的几年里 |
[38:25] | in the years to come. | 有另一个家在等着我 |
[38:27] | And they need me more. | 而且他们更需要我 |
[38:30] | Well, you always have a home on the Waverider. | 你在乘波号上永远都有个家 |
[38:33] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[38:36] | – Um, is that Jonah Hex’s hat? – Shut up. | -那是乔纳·海克斯的帽子吗 -别说了 |
[38:39] | – Is there– – I can’t. | -有什么 -我不能说 |
[38:41] | – Did they– – Stop, please. | -他们 -别说了 拜托 |
[38:42] | Wait a minute, is this– | 等等 这是 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I guess this place is all right | 如果你喜欢原始的自然和美丽的景色 |
[38:49] | if you like untouched nature and beautiful views. | 我想这里确实是个好地方 |
[38:53] | I do love it here. | 我确实很喜欢这里 |
[38:55] | But there are a lot of things I’m gonna miss, | 但我会想念很多事情 |
[38:58] | like cheese puffs and sports bras. | 比如芝士泡芙和运动内衣 |
[39:03] | And you, Nathaniel. | 还有你 内特尼尔 |
[39:07] | You aren’t gonna miss any of those things… | 你不会想念其中任何一件事的 |
[39:13] | Because you’re not gonna remember them. | 因为不会记得它们 |
[39:21] | I don’t want to forget… | 我不想忘记 |
[39:25] | ‘Cause if I do, | 如果我忘了 |
[39:27] | I would have lost the only part of you | 我就失去了我所能拥有的 |
[39:29] | that I’m allowed to keep. | 唯一一部分的你 |
[39:44] | Good-bye, Amaya. | 再见了 阿玛雅 |
[39:50] | Don’t turn around. Don’t turn around. | 别转身 别转身 |
[40:19] | Good call, Mick. | 好主意 米克 |
[40:21] | When I said Aruba, I meant me, | 我说来阿鲁巴 意思是就我自己 |
[40:24] | not all of you. | 不是你们所有人 |
[40:25] | Still, nothing helps a broken heart | 但没什么比好好晒个日光浴 |
[40:27] | like a good tan. | 更能治愈破碎的心了 |
[40:29] | Should have invited Ava. | 应该叫艾娃一起来的 |
[40:30] | Oh, we’ve got plans. – | 我们已经有计划了 |
[40:33] | And until then, she’s busy fixing | 在那之前 她正忙着 |
[40:35] | all those pesky anachronisms we left behind. | 修复我们留下的烦人的时代错误 |
[40:38] | Well, that’s the thing about defeating | 打败了一个古代时空恶魔就是这样的感觉 |
[40:39] | an ancient time demon– everything else seems boring. | 其他所有事都变得无聊了 |
[40:43] | I’m good with boring. | 我宁愿无聊 |
[40:46] | Hey, idiot. Get out of here. | 白痴 走开点 |
[40:49] | This is a private beach. | 这是个私人海滩 |
[40:50] | Fancy meeting you lot out here. | 很高兴在这遇见你们 |
[40:53] | Constantine? | 康斯坦丁 |
[40:55] | Did you really think I was him? | 你真的把我当成他了啊 |
[40:57] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[40:58] | Gary, Ray obviously has been day drinking. | 盖瑞 雷显然是在白天喝酒了 |
[41:01] | The wig’s too much, right? | 这个假发太过了是吗 |
[41:03] | No, it’s very presidential. | 不 很有总统范 |
[41:06] | Gary, what do you want? | 盖瑞 你想干嘛 |
[41:08] | He’s been with me, love. | 他和我一起来的 亲爱的 |
[41:10] | Oh, I need a word with you sorry lot. | 我有事跟你们这些悲催的人说 |
[41:13] | Now… | 那么 |
[41:16] | whose brilliant idea was it to let an ancient demon | 是谁出的好主意释放了 |
[41:19] | out of his bloody cage? | 一个古代恶魔 |
[41:22] | Sara’s. | 莎拉的主意 |
[41:24] | Well, you opened a door, love. | 你打开了一扇门 亲爱的 |
[41:26] | and Mallus wasn’t the only thing that got out. | 除了马卢斯 还有别的东西出来了 |