Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Sara can never find out the truth about Ava. 不能让莎拉发现艾娃的真相
[00:05] – I’m a– – You’re a clone. -我是 -你是个克隆人
[00:06] Future clone thing? 未来的克隆玩意
[00:07] The first totem bearers imprisoned a great evil. 第一个图腾拥有者囚禁了一个大恶魔
[00:11] And time is his cage. 时间是他的牢笼
[00:13] If you cannot defeat me in this vessel, 如果你们连我这个肉身都打不过
[00:16] how will you stop me once I’ve assumed my true form? 又怎么能阻止恢复真身的我
[00:19] Our family’s destruction looms in 1992. 我们的家庭会在1992年迎来灭亡
[00:22] You promised you’d save us. 你答应过会救我们
[00:27] Kuasa. 瓜莎
[00:28] Gideon, set a course. I have to save my family. 吉迪恩设定航线 我要去救我的家人
[00:33] Code 1-3-1! All hands on the bridge! 代码131 所有人到舰桥集合
[00:37] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[00:38] I gotta get back to “Lord of the Rings.” 我要继续看《指环王》
[00:40] You read? 你识字
[00:41] Code 1-3-1. 代码131
[00:43] Come on, guys, I wrote a whole memo. 拜托各位 我写了整整一本备忘录
[00:45] Yeah, nobody read it. 没人会看的
[00:46] – I did. – Thank you, Ray. -我看了 -谢谢 雷
[00:48] Pancakes for breakfast. 早餐吃薄煎饼
[00:49] No, 1-3-1 is not–is it? 不对 131不是…是吗
[00:51] Yeah. Does that mean no pancakes? 是 所以没薄煎饼咯
[00:53] Anyway, I wrote a song to help us remember all the codes. 我写了首歌帮忙记这些代码
[00:55] It goes like this. From the top! 我唱一遍 从1开始
[00:57] *If the code is 1-1-1* *如果代码是111*
[00:59] *Mallus escaped the time dungeon* *马卢斯逃离了时间地牢*
[01:02] *If the code is 1-1-2–* *如果代码是112*
[01:04] All right, Nate, just tell us. 行了 内特 131什么意思
[01:05] Someone stole the jumpship. 有人偷了逃生舰
[01:09] Where’s Amaya? 阿玛雅在哪
[01:10] Uh, according to the jumpship logs, 根据逃生舰的行驶记录来看
[01:13] Zambesi, 1992. 1992年的赞比西
[01:16] Right before the warlords destroyed her village. 正好在村子被军阀摧毁前
[01:18] And she dies. 在她死之前
[01:20] The old her, that is. 年老的她
[01:24] Whoa, the temporal zone is getting real choppy. 时光穿梭区现在很不稳定
[01:27] Yeah, the timeline was crumbling even before Amaya 时间线在阿玛雅想改变历史之前
[01:28] decided to change history. 就已经粉碎崩塌了
[01:29] If that happens, the Darhks will be able to free their demon. 如果是那样 达克父女就能释放恶魔
[01:32] Oh, well, I’d better get back to my movie. 那我还是回去看《指环王》吧
[01:35] And we’d better stop Amaya 我们得阻止阿玛雅
[01:36] before she does something reckless. 鲁莽行事改变历史
[01:38] Gideon, plot a course for– 吉迪恩 设定航线前往
[01:40] Pardon me, Captain Lance. 抱歉兰斯船长
[01:41] But we are receiving an urgent call from Mr. Hunter. 亨特先生紧急来电
[01:44] – You good? – Gideon, put him on. -你不介意 -吉迪恩 接通来电
[01:47] The Bureau needs backup. 调查局需要支援
[01:49] Grodd’s going after Barry. 古鲁德找巴里麻烦了
[01:53] Well, that explains the time turbulence. 难怪会发生时间波动
[01:54] The Flash is always in trouble. 闪电侠总是麻烦不断
[01:55] – It’s kind of his thing. – Not that particular Barry. -他的日常活动 -不是你们认识的巴里
[02:05] {\an8 《当仁不让》
[02:16] Barack Obama. 巴拉克·奥巴马
[02:18] It will almost be an honor to kill you. 能杀了你是我的荣幸
[02:30] All right, people, we’re dealing with two anachronisms now, 我们同时面临着两个时代错误
[02:33] Zambesi and young Obama. 赞比西和青年奥巴马
[02:35] Wally, Nate, 沃利 内特
[02:36] I want you guys to go talk some sense into Amaya. 去劝阿玛雅别做傻事
[02:38] You mean, convince her to stand down 你是说让她袖手旁观
[02:39] while her village and family is torn apart? 看着家人和村子被毁灭
[02:41] What if I use my temporal simulator to find some loophole 用时间模拟器钻空子如何
[02:44] that Amaya can use to help save Zambesi? 这样阿玛雅就能拯救赞比西了
[02:49] All right, do it. 可以 行动
[02:50] The rest of us, we’re on Obamacare. 其他人拯救奥巴马医改
[02:57] You will not escape. 你逃不掉的
[03:00] Grodd will complete his mission. 古鲁德从不失手
[03:03] Time to make America Grodd again. 该让美国重回古鲁德时代了
[03:08] Clearly, you have some grievances. 很明显你有你的苦衷
[03:10] But perhaps we can look for a common ground. 也许我们能求同存异
[03:17] Or not. 看来不能
[03:19] Finally the cage is breaking. 牢笼终于要打开了
[03:24] I can feel his arrival. 我能感受到他的来临
[03:30] Oh, goodie. 天哪
[03:50] Yes, resist. 尽情抵抗吧
[03:52] You will only prolong your suffering. 这只会延长你的痛苦
[04:02] Should have wasted your hairy ass in ‘Nam. 在越南时就该干掉你这大毛猩猩
[04:09] Run, Barry, run! 快跑 巴里 跑啊
[04:13] A hairless ape who fights with fire. 与火作战的无毛猩猩
[04:17] How primitive. 太原始了
[04:32] Nora. Nora, honey. 诺拉 诺拉 亲爱的
[04:35] – You okay? – We were so close. -你没事吧 -就要成功了
[04:38] My master was escaping his bonds. 我的主人正在挣脱束缚
[04:40] What happened? 发生什么了
[04:41] Grodd’s mission must have failed. 古鲁德肯定失手了
[04:43] Maybe that could be a good thing. 这也是好事
[04:44] It gives you and me time to figure out 能给我们点时间弄清
[04:45] what the big guy’s arrival really means. 大块头的降临意味着什么
[04:49] It means the end of history. 意味着历史的湮灭
[04:51] A chance for us to live as gods. 一个成神的机会
[04:54] As gods? 成神
[04:57] Man, that sounds fantastic and all. 听起来很不错
[04:58] But what I just saw, 但我刚才看到的
[04:59] it seems like there won’t be a “You” anymore. 你貌似将不复存在
[05:02] It’ll just be him. 只留下他的存在
[05:05] That’s what we always wanted. 这正是我们所期待的
[05:09] Isn’t it? 不是吗
[05:12] Totally. 100%. 当然 百分之百
[05:15] You know, I’m just gonna check on our grumpy gorilla 我去查看下那个暴躁的大猩猩
[05:17] and see how he screwed this thing up. 看他是怎么搞砸任务的
[05:21] I’ll see you later. 一会见
[05:25] No, you won’t. 你见不到我了
[05:28] Of course. 当然
[05:31] Cause once I complete Grodd’s mission, 只要我完成了古鲁德的任务
[05:33] you will be gone. 你将不复存在
[05:38] What I meant to say was, 我想说的是
[05:41] I’ll see Mallus later. 马卢斯一会见
[05:50] Goodbye, Nora doll. 再见了 诺拉宝贝
[06:05] Grodd will destroy you. You’re dead! 古鲁德要弄死你 你死定了
[06:07] Nice work. Let’s get him back to the ship. 干得好 将他带回飞船吧
[06:10] Yeah. Come on, teeny-tiny Grodd. 动手啊 迷你古鲁德
[06:12] I think we still have some chew toys left over 应该还有几个给剑齿虎准备的
[06:14] from the saber-toothed tiger. 咀嚼玩具
[06:15] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[06:16] I’m a PhD student doing history research, Andy Watkins. 我是在做历史调研的博士生安迪·沃特金
[06:18] 赞比西 1992年 乞力马扎罗山以西十四千米
[06:20] No one cares about the cover story. 没人在乎你的背景故事
[06:22] Shut up, Darren Applebottom, 闭嘴 纽约尼克斯队的
[06:24] talent scout for the New York Knicks. 新秀发现者翘臀达伦
[06:27] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[06:30] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[06:32] Preventing the genocide of my people tomorrow. 阻止我族人明天被屠杀
[06:34] We know. We’re here to stop you. 我们知道 我们是来阻止你的
[06:36] Peacefully. 和平地阻止
[06:38] Look, Amaya, I know you’re upset about what happened to Kuasa, 阿玛雅 我知道你对瓜莎的事很伤心
[06:41] and all I can say is I am– 而我只能说我真的
[06:44] I’m truly sorry. 真的非常抱歉
[06:47] I don’t blame you for my granddaughter’s death, Nathaniel. 我外孙女的死我不怪你 内特尼尔
[06:51] I blame the warlords who draw closer by the minute. 我怪罪那些正不断接近的军阀
[06:54] And I intend to stop them, so stay out of my way. 而我正要去阻止他们 所以别挡我道
[07:00] I must say, it has been such an honor, Barack. 我必须说 这真是我的荣誉 巴拉克
[07:02] – Oh, I go by Barry. – I really like Barack. -叫我巴里就好 -我特别喜欢巴拉克
[07:06] Well, Barack is what it says on my birth certificate. 巴拉克是我出生证明上的名字
[07:09] Yeah, you might want to hold on to that. 你最好保持下去
[07:14] So, what’s the backup plan? 那后备计划是什么
[07:16] Well, according to Ray’s song, this is a code 2-2-2. 根据雷的歌 这是代号222
[07:20] What’s that? 那是什么
[07:21] It means we’re screwed no matter what we do. 意思是不管怎样我们都完蛋了
[07:23] All right. Crisis averted. 好了 危机避免了
[07:26] And a new one’s just begun. 但是新的又出现了
[07:29] You’re not getting Obama. 我们不会把奥巴马交给你的
[07:31] I’m not here for him. 我不是为他而来
[07:33] I’m here for my daughter. 我是为了我女儿来的
[07:35] And I need your help. 我需要你们的帮助
[07:44] I assure you, this is completely unnecessary. 我向你保证 这绝对是多余的
[07:46] I come, as they say, in peace. 我是怀揣和平而来
[07:49] And I, as they say, think you’re full of crap. 而我觉得你是满口谎话
[07:52] I’m a changed man, Sara. 我改变了 莎拉
[07:53] The only change I want to see you go through 我想看到你的唯一改变
[07:54] is from alive to dead. 就是从活变死
[07:55] Ray, how we doing with Constantine’s spell? 雷 康斯坦丁的咒语怎么样了
[07:58] Just need one more splash of bat spleen. 只需要再加一点蝙蝠脾脏
[08:00] Sorry, bat. 抱歉了 蝙蝠
[08:01] And that should do it. 这样应该就可以了
[08:06] Maybe I missed an ingredient. 也许我搞错了配料
[08:07] Your Ankh symbol, it’s–it’s upside down. 你的生命之符 上下颠倒了
[08:11] – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. -没有 没倒 -就是倒了
[08:12] No, it’s not! 没有 没倒
[08:13] I knew it’d be difficult to get you guys to trust me. 我知道要让你们相信我很难
[08:16] Try impossible. 是不可能
[08:17] Which is why I brought this gesture of good faith. 所以我带了这个来示好
[08:20] The Water Totem. 水图腾
[08:22] I borrowed it from my daughter 我从我女儿那里拿来的
[08:23] after she ripped it from Kuasa’s chest. 她从瓜莎的胸前扯下来的
[08:26] Sorry about that, by the way. 那事真是对不起了
[08:31] Do you guys mind if I give you a hand with this? 你们介意我来帮你们一把吗
[08:33] You seem to be struggling a bit. 你们看起来遇到了些困难
[08:36] Yeah? Okay, great. 怎样 好的
[08:42] Cool. Uh, now, uh, try to choke me. 真棒 现在试着让我窒息
[08:45] – Really? – Yeah. -认真的 -是啊
[08:50] You–you can’t. 你做不到了
[08:51] – Satisfied? – Yeah. -满足了 -是啊
[08:53] That Water Totem’s gotta be worth something. 这水图腾肯定值点什么
[08:55] With all six, you guys might actually 集齐六个 你们没准真有机会
[08:57] have a chance against Mallus. 能对抗马卢斯
[08:58] You mean the same demon 你是说那一个
[08:59] you’ve been creating anachronisms to release? 你创造时代错误来释放的恶魔吗
[09:01] That was before I realized 那是在我意识到
[09:02] what our partnership would cost me. 合作后我会付出什么代价之前
[09:04] Nora… 诺拉
[09:05] dies the moment the demon escapes. 在恶魔逃脱的瞬间就会死
[09:07] Now, I know this might rankle you a bit, Sara, 我知道这可能会让你有些怨愤 莎拉
[09:10] but our interests are aligned. 但我们的目的是一致的
[09:12] We can save Nora and stop Mallus from being freed, 我们可以拯救诺拉并阻止马卢斯被释放
[09:15] together. 我们合作
[09:18] – No. – Excuse me? -不 -什么
[09:20] Rory, kill him. 罗里 杀了他
[09:21] Wait, no-no-no. 等下 别别
[09:22] Wait, wait, wait. Okay, look. 等下 等下 好吗 你看
[09:23] I–I know Damien has done terrible things in his past 我知道达米恩以前干过不少坏事
[09:26] which cannot be forgiven, 这不能饶恕
[09:27] but I know that he loves his daughter. 但我知道他爱女儿
[09:30] – We can’t just kill him. – He was already dead. -我们不能就这么杀了他 -他已经死了
[09:32] Killing him would be repairing an anachronism. 杀了他就等于修复时代错误了
[09:34] Yeah, so would incarcerating him in the Bureau. 对 把他关到局里也可以
[09:37] I agree with Rip. 我同意里普
[09:38] We need to think through this situation rationally. 我们应该理性地看待这个问题
[09:40] Boss? 老大
[09:44] Stand down. 退下
[09:47] I’m glad to see you came to your senses. 我很高兴看到你恢复理性
[09:49] Think this makes us straight, you’re wrong. 要是觉得我们的恩怨了了 那你就错了
[09:57] What are we even doing here, man? 我们来这干什么 老兄
[09:58] We need to stop Amaya, not party with the village. 我们得阻止阿玛雅 不是和村民聚会
[10:04] There she is. 她在那
[10:07] Okay, great, well, let’s get her out of here. 好的 我们把她从这里带出去
[10:09] Not our Amaya. 不是我们的阿玛雅
[10:12] That Amaya. 那个阿玛雅
[10:17] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[10:18] Nothing, it just means… 没什么 这就意味着
[10:21] my Amaya comes back to Zambesi 我的阿玛雅回到了赞比西
[10:24] and we don’t grow old together. 我们没有一起变老
[10:28] For thousands of years, 千年以来
[10:31] the Anansi Totem has been in my family. 安纳西图腾都属于我的家族
[10:35] And tonight, 而今晚
[10:36] it is my great joy… 我非常高兴
[10:41] to pass this totem down to my own daughter. 将这个图腾传给我的女儿
[10:46] Make way 有请
[10:49] for the new protector of Zambesi, 赞比西的新保护者
[10:52] Esi. 伊希
[11:06] Kuasa, where is Esi, child? 瓜莎 伊希在哪 孩子
[11:10] I’m sorry, Nana Baa, 真抱歉 外婆
[11:12] but Mother isn’t coming. 但是妈妈不会来了
[11:20] My daughter has chosen 我的女儿选择了
[11:24] to reject her destiny and her duty. 拒绝她的命运与职责
[11:29] I am sorry. 真抱歉
[11:31] We have come here for nothing. 我们白来一趟了
[11:43] Amaya. What just happened? 阿玛雅 刚才发生了什么
[11:46] My daughter rejected the totem. 我女儿拒绝了图腾
[11:48] You sound more excited than I thought you’d be. 你听起来比我想象的更兴奋
[11:50] Esi never bonded with the totem. 伊希从来没有与图腾结合
[11:51] This is why the warlords were able to destroy my village. 所以那些军阀才能摧毁我的村庄
[11:56] You think you can convince Esi to be a totem bearer. 你觉得你能说服伊希成为图腾拥有者
[11:58] She’ll protect the village tomorrow. 她明天将会保护村庄
[12:00] She’ll protect Kuasa. Everything will change. 她会保护瓜莎 一切都会改变
[12:03] That’s the problem. 这就是问题所在
[12:05] I saw what happened with Barry Allen when he went back 我见识过巴里·艾伦回到过去
[12:07] and stopped his mother’s murder, 阻止母亲被杀后发生了什么
[12:08] a little thing called Flashpoint. 造成了叫做闪点的小事件
[12:10] We can’t change history. I’m sorry. 我们不能改变历史 对不起
[12:13] Tell her, Nate. 告诉她 内特
[12:16] Nate? 内特
[12:18] I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, 想不到我竟然会说这话
[12:19] but screw history for once. 这次就别管什么历史了
[12:22] Okay, so you go talk to your daughter, 好 你去跟你的女儿谈
[12:25] and I go talk to you, 我去找你谈
[12:26] the older you. 年老的你
[12:30] You always had a way with her. 你总是有办法搞定她
[12:34] Come on. 走吧
[12:35] Wait, we doing what? 等等 干什么去
[12:39] So, listen… 听着
[12:43] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[12:45] The hardest thing I ever had to do in my life 我这辈子最艰难的决定就是
[12:46] was let Darhk live. 饶了达克一命
[12:48] And now he’s back, and it is taking 现在他回来了 我得尽力
[12:51] every ounce of self-control not to kill him. 控制自己不去杀死他
[12:57] And I keep asking myself, “Why?” 我一直问自己 “为什么”
[13:02] For the good of the mission. 为了任务着想
[13:04] “For the good of the mission.” “为了任务着想”
[13:06] Listen to yourself. 听听你这话
[13:07] You sound like some government– 你就像某个政府的
[13:09] – Clone? – I was gonna say “Stiff.” -克隆人吗 -我想说”行尸走肉”
[13:11] You know, Rip thought I could talk some sense into you, 里普以为你能听我几句劝
[13:13] – but maybe– – Wait. -但或许 -慢着
[13:16] You’re here because of Rip? 是里普让你来的
[13:17] Why would you do anything for that man? 你怎么会替那男的做事
[13:21] Ava, he lied to you. 艾娃 他骗了你
[13:23] He implanted false memories into your head. 在你脑里植入了错误的记忆
[13:26] He hired actors to pretend to be your parents. 他雇演员来假扮你的父母
[13:29] I mean, what more is it gonna take 到底还要怎样
[13:30] to get you to confront him? 你才肯跟他对质
[13:31] I am prioritizing the mission over my own personal baggage. 我是任务优先 私怨其次
[13:34] You and your team should try it sometime. 你和你的队友应该学学
[13:38] No, that’s not what you’re doing. 不 并不是这样
[13:41] You’re covering, 你在掩饰
[13:43] because you’re afraid of what you might find out. 因为你害怕可能的发现
[13:45] What else is there to find out, Sara? 还能发现什么 莎拉
[13:47] I’m one of thousands. I was grown in a lab. 我是上千克隆人之一 生长在实验室里
[13:48] There has to be more to the story, Ava, 事情肯定还有隐情 艾娃
[13:50] and you deserve to know. 你有权知道实情
[13:53] Look, you need– 你需要
[13:55] You need to talk to Rip now. 你需要现在就跟里普谈谈
[14:03] Could do with a wee nip myself. 我想小酌一杯
[14:07] Everything good, Director Sharpe? 一切都顺利吧 夏普局长
[14:09] Peachy. 顺利
[14:10] Are we good to transport Mr. Darhk back to the Bureau? 准备好押送达克先生回局里了吗
[14:15] No, Rip, we’re not. 没 里普 还没准备好
[14:19] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[14:20] To go talk to someone who can think straight 去找个即便世界已毫无逻辑
[14:22] when the whole world has gone crazy. 头脑仍然清醒的人聊聊
[14:24] So what you’re saying is 你说的就是
[14:26] you won’t aid the man that killed your sister, 你不会帮杀了你姐姐的人
[14:29] even if it will prevent Mollusk from escaping– 即便那意味着会让”马卢克”逃离…
[14:31] “Mallus.” “马卢斯”
[14:33] From escaping his inter-dimensional prison 逃离困住他的跨维度监狱
[14:36] and wreaking havoc across time? 然后扰乱所有时间
[14:38] Yeah, when you put it that way, 对 听你这么一说
[14:39] it does sound kind of petty. 我的事确实微不足道
[14:40] Not at all. It sounds… 不是 听着…
[14:43] It sounds human. 听着符合人性
[14:44] Okay. But then what? 好 但然后呢
[14:46] I’m just supposed to hand Darhk over to Ava 我就该把达克交给艾娃
[14:49] and let the Time Bureau deal with him? 让时间调查局处置他吗
[14:51] Your ex is clinging to rules and regulations 你的前任循规蹈矩
[14:54] in the face of the startling revelation 而令人惊讶的真相是
[14:56] that she is… 她是…
[14:58] I’m sorry–a clone, was it? 抱歉 是克隆人吗
[15:01] But here’s the thing. 但是这样的
[15:04] I’m not convinced the Bureau is best equipped 我不太相信局里有条件
[15:07] to stop a demon. 阻止一个恶魔
[15:09] No, it sounds like that calls for 不 这种事感觉需要
[15:12] a much more unorthodox approach. 极不寻常的办法
[15:19] I really miss you. 我会很想你的
[15:27] Oh, hi guys. 各位好啊
[15:29] I do hope you’re not feeling all 但愿你们没有
[15:31] killy-killy, stabby-stabby. 磨刀霍霍 杀气腾腾
[15:34] I want you to listen to me carefully. 你给我仔细听好了
[15:37] I don’t believe for a second that you’ve changed. 我一秒也不相信你洗心革面了
[15:40] You’re still the same cowardly son of a bitch 你还是原来那个用箭
[15:42] that put an arrow in my sister. 射杀我姐姐的孬种
[15:44] But I will work with you to defeat Mallus 我会跟你合作打败马卢斯
[15:46] under one condition. 但有一个条件
[15:48] After this is over, 等完事了
[15:50] I’m putting you back in the ground where you belong. 我会送你回到你该去的阴曹地府
[15:53] Deal. 行
[16:10] So, do any of these flashing screens actually do anything? 这些亮闪闪的屏幕真的有用吗
[16:13] Focus, Damien. 专注 达米恩
[16:14] How do we capture your demon daughter? 我们要怎么抓住你的恶魔女儿
[16:16] Um, if we coordinate a strike 如果传奇们
[16:18] between the Legends and the Time Bureau, 跟时间调查局联合打击
[16:20] we might be able to take her down. 或许有可能拿下她
[16:22] How did that work for you in Victorian London? 在维多利亚时代的伦敦的经历如何呢
[16:24] Besides, my little angel’s only gotten more powerful since. 而且之后我的宝贝女儿变得更强大了
[16:28] What if we just ask Nora nicely? 不如好好跟诺拉谈谈
[16:31] I did have a bit of a connection with her in Berlin. 我跟她在柏林时的关系还不错
[16:34] Not that kind. 不是那种关系
[16:35] All right, maybe she’ll listen to her dear old dad. 好了 或许她会听她老爸的话
[16:38] Not anymore. Nora only listens to Mallus now. 现在不行了 诺拉只听马卢斯的话
[16:40] He’s always in her ear. 他对她喋喋不休
[16:43] That’s it. What if I got inside Nora? 有了 如果我进入诺拉体内呢
[16:46] Not like that. 不是你想的那种
[16:48] What if I shrunk down, 如果我缩小
[16:50] flew into her ear and pretended to be Mallus? 飞到她耳朵里 假装是马卢斯呢
[16:54] Okay, new guy on the team here. 好了 作为一名新成员
[16:55] Is that a joke plan or a real plan? 我想问这是玩笑还是当真的计划
[16:56] – We are so screwed. – No, this could work. -我们完蛋了 -不 或许能行
[16:59] We just have to convince her that it’s actually him. 只需要让她相信那就是他的声音
[17:01] This is how you would serve your city. 你就是这样效力城市的
[17:05] You would risk its utter ruin. 冒着彻底毁灭城市的风险
[17:08] That’s it. 就是这个
[17:09] I did what I judged to be right. 我做了我认为正确的事
[17:11] What you judged to be right? 你认为正确的事
[17:15] You sent the Ring of Power into Mordor, 你把魔戒带到了魔多
[17:18] in the hands of a witless halfling! 交到愚蠢的半身人手上
[17:21] Whoa, the vocal similarity to Mallus is uncanny. 跟马卢斯的声音像到不可思议
[17:24] – Quiet! – Gideon? -安静 -吉迪恩
[17:27] Who is that actor? 那演员是谁
[17:28] And how can we get him without dealing with his agent? 我们要如何跳过他的经纪人联系到他
[17:31] {\an8 迪耐瑟
[17:31] Red leather, yellow leather. Yeah? 红皮革 黄皮革 怎么了
[17:34] – Mis– mister Noble? – What? -诺伯先生 -什么
[17:35] We have some, uh, last-minute rewrites. 台词做了些临时修改
[17:37] No worries! We’ll fix ’em in post! 别担心 我们会在后期制作里修好的
[17:40] Tell Peter Jackson no more chickens, huh? 跟彼得·杰克逊说别再吃鸡了
[17:44] I ate four this morning, eh? 今早我吃了四只
[17:46] – So what’s up, mate? – Yeah, so. Rewrites, uh, from Peter. -什么事 哥们 -彼得修改的稿子
[17:49] And he’d like me to, uh, run lines with you. 他想我和你对台词
[17:51] You’re kidding. 你说笑吧
[17:53] Okay. Uh, let’s see. 让我看看
[17:56] “Nora, you must heed my command.” “诺拉 你必须听从我的命令”
[17:59] That’s good. That’s good. 很好 很好
[18:00] – Who’s Nora? – Nora. -谁是诺拉 -诺拉
[18:01] Nora, she’s a new character that, um, 诺拉是新来的女演员
[18:03] well– they wanted to beef up the female presence in the film. 是想增强电影中的女性存在感
[18:06] You can’t do that, mate. 不能这样 兄弟
[18:08] It’s Tolkien, “Lord of the Rings.” 这可是托尔金的《指环王》
[18:09] I know– but it’s a studio note. 我知道 但这是片厂的稿子
[18:11] Oh, studio note. Very good note, yeah, all right. 片厂的稿子 非常好的稿子
[18:14] Yeah, from the top? 从头来吗
[18:17] “Nora, you must heed my command.” “诺拉 你必须听从我的命令”
[18:19] Uh, “What is it, Master?” “什么事 主人”
[18:21] “Go to the Waverider, Nora.” “去乘波号 诺拉”
[18:23] “I cannot go to the Waverider.” “我不能去乘波号”
[18:25] “The totems are ripe for the picking.” “夺取图腾的时机已到”
[18:28] This is crap, isn’t it? Aye? 这不就是废话吗
[18:30] – Oh, well– – I mean, who wrote this? -这个嘛 -这是谁写的
[18:31] – I mean, somebody… – Don’t– don’t worry about it. -有人… -别担心这些
[18:32] – took a lot of time– – Don’t worry about it. -花了很多时间 -别担心这些
[18:34] “The totems are ripe for the picking. “夺取图腾的时机已到
[18:36] Your father will lead you to them.” 你父亲会带你找到它们”
[18:38] “My father?” “我父亲”
[18:43] Esi. 伊希
[18:46] Who are you? 你是谁
[18:48] I am a distant cousin. 我是你的远房表亲
[18:50] I came for the ceremony. 我是来参加仪式的
[18:53] Sorry to disappoint you. 很抱歉令你失望了
[18:57] I love it here. 我喜欢这里
[18:59] When I was a child, 小的时候
[19:00] I’d come here and lose myself in the stars, 我会来这里 忘我地看着这些星星
[19:04] think about where my life would lead. 思考着我人生的走向
[19:08] For as long as I can remember, 从我记事起
[19:12] the Anansi Totem has been my destiny. 安纳西图腾就是我肩负的命运
[19:16] But now, 但是现在
[19:17] I’m not sure I want it. 我不确定自己是否想要
[19:21] – You wouldn’t understand. – Try me. -你不会明白的 -说说看
[19:27] My mother is the great Amaya Jiwe. 我母亲是伟大的阿玛雅·吉韦
[19:32] She’s protected our village her entire life. 她一生都在保护我们的村庄
[19:35] She never doubted, never wavered. 她不曾疑惑 一直坚定不移
[19:38] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[19:40] Every totem bearer starts their journey with doubt. 每位图腾拥有者一开始都有疑惑
[19:45] Even your mother. 包括你母亲
[19:48] I will never live up to her legacy. 我根本无法继承她的遗产
[19:50] You have her strength 你有她的力量
[19:52] and the strength of all others who’ve come before her. 以及她所有先人的力量
[19:55] But there is danger coming, 但是危险来袭
[19:58] and your people need you to stand up for them. 你的族人需要你为他们挺身而出
[20:17] All right, you fathom into Amaya’s hut, 你闪进阿玛雅的小屋
[20:19] grab the totem, and we’ll give it to her daughter. 拿上图腾 然后我们把它交给她女儿
[20:21] Nate, I– now that you have some space from her, 内特 我… 既然你和她有段距离
[20:24] I need you to come to your senses. 我要你恢复理智
[20:26] Amaya can’t see this, she’s too close. 阿玛雅失去理智 因为是她的亲人
[20:27] But she’s going to cause more harm than good 但如果这样会释放马卢斯
[20:29] if this releases Mallus. 她只会造成更大的危害
[20:31] – We don’t know that. – We do. -不一定 -一定的
[20:32] You do. 你心里清楚
[20:38] I can’t not help her, Wally. 我必须帮她 沃利
[20:42] I love you, man, but I will stop you 我爱你 但如果你做得太过头
[20:44] if you take this too far. 我会阻止你
[20:57] Like stealing candy from a very old baby. 就像从老小孩手上偷糖一样易如反掌
[21:28] Oh, Amaya, wait. 阿玛雅 等等
[21:30] It’s me. 是我
[21:31] You know, I didn’t think this would do it for me, 我没想过这东西会用到我身上
[21:33] but it actually kind of does. 结果真的有用
[21:34] Who are you? 你是谁
[21:35] – It’s me, Nate. – Who? -我是内特 -谁
[21:37] Nate. 内特
[21:39] I know it’s been a while, 我知道年代久远
[21:39] but we used to travel through time together. 但是我们曾经一起穿越时空
[21:41] You know, do other things… 还有做别的事
[21:44] If this is some kind of a joke… 如果这是个玩笑
[21:45] It’s not a joke. 不是玩笑
[21:46] I have pictures of us 我手机里
[21:49] on my phone. 有我们的照片
[22:00] This is me. 这是我
[22:02] Of course. 当然
[22:05] You really don’t remember, do you? 你真的不记得了吗
[22:07] How is this possible? 怎么可能
[22:08] We were part of a bitchin’ team 我们曾是穿越时空的
[22:09] that travelled through time together– 一支厉害队伍的成员
[22:11] I mean, the 1942 you. 我是说1942年的你
[22:13] Why are you here, time traveler? 你为什么来这里 时间旅行者
[22:17] To keep my promise to you, 遵守我对你的承诺
[22:20] by making sure your daughter Esi 保证你女儿伊希
[22:23] gets the Spirit Totem tonight. 今晚能拿到精神图腾
[22:26] She didn’t even show up to her own ceremony. 她连自己的仪式都没来参加
[22:29] Her head is always somewhere else. 她的思绪一直不在这里
[22:33] She doesn’t know what she wants. 她不知道自己想要什么
[22:37] Yeah, you had a hard time 你和她一样大的时候
[22:39] figuring that out too when you were her age. 也费了很大劲去想自己要些什么
[22:43] But, look, if Esi believed you were truly in her corner, 但是如果伊希相信你真的支持她
[22:48] she wouldn’t doubt herself. 她就不会怀疑自己了
[22:50] She would accept the totem and be unstoppable, 她就会接受图腾 所向披靡
[22:53] just like you. 就和你一样
[23:02] Uh, hey there, Nora doll. 诺拉宝贝
[23:04] Why am I still here? 我为什么还在这里
[23:06] Why is the Master still in prison? 主人为什么还被囚禁着
[23:08] You failed me! 你辜负了我
[23:09] I know, it’s terrible. 我知道 事情很糟糕
[23:10] The Legends captured Grodd, 传奇们抓了古鲁德
[23:12] and this whole Obama thing is just not working, 奥巴马事件完全不起作用
[23:14] so perhaps Mallus can advise us 或许马卢斯可以建议我们
[23:17] as to what to do next. 下一步该怎么做
[23:23] Mallus only speaks when he desires. 马卢斯想说话时自然会开口
[23:26] I can’t just “Summon” him. 我没法召唤他
[23:29] Well, maybe we’ll just, uh… 也许我们就
[23:31] wait here until he 在这等着他
[23:32] gets the itch. 想说话吧
[23:36] Nora. 诺拉
[23:37] You must heed my command. 你必须听从我的指令
[23:40] It’s him. He’s speaking to me. 是他 他在和我说话
[23:43] Very loudly. 非常大声
[23:45] Really? Mallus is speaking to you? 真的吗 马卢斯在跟你说话
[23:48] Shh! I need to concentrate. 嘘 我得专心听
[23:50] Go to the Waverider, Nora. 去乘波号 诺拉
[23:53] The Waverider, why? 去乘波号 为什么
[23:56] The totems are ripe for the picking. 夺取图腾的时机已到
[24:00] Your father will lead you to them. 你父亲会带你找到它们
[24:02] My father? 我爸爸
[24:03] What–what– Mallus has plans for me? 马卢斯还给我安排了任务
[24:06] I–I wonder what those are. 我很好奇是什么
[24:07] The–the–the Legends’ ship. 传奇们的船
[24:09] The Master wants you to take me there. 主人想让你带我去那儿
[24:11] Oh, I would in a heartbeat, 我愿意立刻就带你去
[24:14] but we are hopelessly outnumbered, honey. 但就我俩 没戏的 宝贝
[24:16] There’s just no way– 没有办法
[24:17] He must take you there now, Nora. 他必须现在就带你去 诺拉
[24:18] Just do it! 照着做就是了
[24:19] God, do it! Don’t be a fool! 天哪 带我去吧 别傻了
[24:21] No problem. Let’s go. 没问题 行动吧
[24:28] Those totems should be around here somewhere. 那些图腾应该在这附近的某处
[24:40] You. 你
[24:47] What is this? 这是什么
[24:48] I’m sorry, sweetheart, 对不起 甜心
[24:48] but it’s for your own good. 但这是为了你好
[24:50] No. 不
[24:53] No! 不
[25:02] I get it. 我明白
[25:04] You think that I failed you 你觉得我辜负了你
[25:05] because I joined with the Legends 因为我和传奇们一起
[25:07] and trapped you here. 把你关在了这
[25:08] Well, you’re right. 你想的没错
[25:10] I did fail you. 我是辜负了你
[25:12] But that’s not how. 但不是那样的
[25:14] I was a terrible father. 我曾是个糟糕的父亲
[25:16] I was obsessed with world domination. 我曾沉迷于统治世界
[25:20] Because of that… 因为那样
[25:22] I died, 我死了
[25:23] leaving you all alone as a child, 留下你一个孤零零的孩子
[25:27] trapped with my name and my foolish dreams. 被我的名字和我愚蠢的梦所困
[25:32] Oh, I turned you into a demon 早在马卢斯这么做以前
[25:34] long before Mallus did. 我就把你变成了个恶魔
[25:36] It’s why I’m begging you, 所以我求你
[25:38] do not let him take you away from me. 别让他把你从我身边带走
[25:42] Your daughter is long gone. 你女儿早就死了
[25:45] No! 不
[25:46] I know you can hear me. Fight him! 我知道你能听到我说话 反抗他啊
[25:49] Oh, there was no fight. 无法反抗
[25:52] Her soul… 她的灵魂
[25:56] her flesh… 她的肉体
[25:59] were freely given. 予取予求
[26:02] You sick son of a bitch. 你个变态王八蛋
[26:06] One more alteration to the timeline 时间线再发生一次变动
[26:08] and my cage crumbles. 我的牢笼就会瓦解
[26:19] Can’t believe that worked. 不敢相信这竟然起效了
[26:21] I can. 我相信
[26:22] Sara knows what she’s doing. 莎拉知道她在干什么
[26:24] I may have my flaws, but I do know 我可能有我的缺点 但我确实知道
[26:26] how to pick the best people for the job. 怎么选出一份工作的最佳人选
[26:30] So why did you pick me? 那么你为什么选了我呢
[26:31] What? Come on. 什么 拜托
[26:33] Brilliant mind, calm demeanor, 聪明的头脑 冷静的作风
[26:34] incredible strength. 难以置信的力量
[26:36] And, unlike the Legends, you actually follow rules. 而且不像传奇们 你遵循规则
[26:39] It almost sounds like I was made for the job. 听起来就像我是为这份工作而生的
[26:43] What are you getting at? 你想说些什么
[26:45] I know I’m a clone, Rip. 我知道我是个克隆人了 里普
[26:48] I see. 我知道
[26:49] So why me? Hmm? 那为什么是我呢
[26:53] Of all the clones in 2213, 在2213年所有的克隆人中
[26:54] why did you pick me? 你为什么选了我呢
[26:56] You’re special. 你是特别的
[26:58] So why’d you erase my memory? 那你为什么要消除我的记忆
[26:59] – I thought it would be easier. – Easier? -我以为那样会容易些 -容易些
[27:02] Easier for you or easier for me? 对你来说还说对我
[27:03] Don’t lose focus, Ava. 集中注意力 艾娃
[27:05] You are too critical to this mission. 你对这次任务来说太关键了
[27:07] Well, the good news is if I die, 好消息是如果我死了
[27:09] you can just skip off to 2213, and get yourself another clone. 你可以溜到2213年 去找另一个克隆人
[27:15] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[27:17] I wasn’t even the first one, was I? 我甚至不是第一个 是吗
[27:19] We both know how hard it is 我们都知道
[27:20] to find agents as talented as you. 找到像你这样有才能的探员有多难
[27:23] And to find one who is also replaceable is 而且要找一个同时也能被替换的
[27:26] – invaluable– – How many? – 是很不易的 -有多少个
[27:28] How many? 有多少个
[27:31] You’re the 12th. 你是第十二个
[27:33] The 12th? 第十二个
[27:36] So I wasn’t even your first choice? 所以我不是你的第一选择
[27:37] Or your second or– 或第二选择 或…
[27:38] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[27:41] – You are exceptional. – Don’t, Rip. -你是特别的 -别说了 里普
[27:44] Just don’t. 别说了
[27:53] Nora’s gone. 诺拉已经死了
[27:54] It’s just Mallus now. 那个身体里只剩马卢斯了
[27:57] You must be enjoying this, 你一定很高兴吧
[27:58] seeing your nemesis with a broken heart. 看着你的死敌伤心欲绝
[28:01] I didn’t know you had a heart to break. 我都不知道你还有心可伤
[28:04] Where was it the night you murdered my sister? 谋杀我姐姐那晚 你的心在哪
[28:08] Look, what I did was unforgivable. 我做的事情是不可原谅的
[28:10] But back then, I hadn’t loved anyone enough 但在那时候 我没爱一个人爱到
[28:12] to understand the pain that I caused. 能理解我造成的痛苦
[28:15] Not that it’s any comfort, 这不能带来任何安慰
[28:16] but if I could take it all back, 但如果覆水能收
[28:19] I would. 我愿意
[28:21] We all have regrets. 我们都有后悔的事
[28:23] But we can’t undo the things that we’ve done. 但已经覆水难收了
[28:27] True. 没错
[28:29] But even the worst of us can be made whole again. 即便是最糟的人也能重头再来
[28:32] You, for example. 比如说你
[28:34] League to Legend to killer to captain. 从联盟到传奇 杀手到船长
[28:36] That’s not a bad makeover, is it? 这是一个不错的改变 不是吗
[28:37] – It’s not good enough. – Why? -还不够好 -为什么
[28:40] Because you put on the Death Totem 因为你戴上了死亡图腾
[28:41] and almost killed your entire team? 差点杀了你的整个队伍
[28:42] – Yes. – But you didn’t, did you? -是的 -但你没有 不是吗
[28:45] And you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[28:46] The same reason I’m spilling my guts to 和我为什么在这里向
[28:48] a woman who’s imagined my death 1,000 times over. 上千次想让我死的女人倾诉是一样的原因
[28:51] More like 10,000. 应该说是上万次
[28:52] Love! Sara. 是因为爱 莎拉
[28:56] ‘Cause without it, people like us, 因为没有了爱 像我们这样的人
[28:58] we’re left alone with the darkness. 就被独自遗留在黑暗里
[29:01] That’s not good for anyone, is it? 那对谁来说都不好 不是吗
[29:18] I’m so proud of you, my child. 我为你感到骄傲 我的孩子
[29:25] Esi’s embraced her destiny. 伊希已经接受了她的使命
[29:27] Tomorrow when the marauders come, she’ll be ready. 明天掠夺者来时 她会准备好的
[29:29] And if she’s not, we’ll be right there 就算她没有 我们也会在那
[29:30] to fight alongside her. 和她并肩作战
[29:32] You don’t have to stay, Nathaniel. 你不用留下来 内特尼尔
[29:34] I know that what I did was selfish. 我知道我之前的做法是自私的
[29:35] You couldn’t be selfish if you tried. 你试过了就不算自私
[29:40] Now, you see that boomin’ granny over there? 你看那边那个朝气蓬勃的奶奶
[29:43] She doesn’t remember me, 她不记得我了
[29:46] or the Legends. 也不记得其他传奇了
[29:48] You know why that is? 你知道为什么吗
[29:51] I must have erased my memory. 我一定是清除了我的记忆
[29:54] And why would you do that? 你为什么会那样做呢
[29:57] Because if I chose to come back here, 因为在我们经历过一切之后
[30:00] after everything we’ve been through, then 如果我选择回到这里
[30:03] erasing you would be the only way 忘记你会是我唯一能够
[30:04] that I could be the protector my people deserve. 做一个称职守护者的方法
[30:08] Otherwise, I’d always be split in two. 不然我永远都会分心
[30:11] And part of me would be in love with you. 我内心的一部分会一直爱着你
[30:15] I tried to reason with them, but they won’t listen. 我试着跟他们说理 但他们不听
[30:17] Amaya is dead set on saving her village. 阿玛雅坚决要救她的村庄
[30:19] And Nate? He’s just… 至于内特 他则
[30:20] – Whipped. – I was gonna say “In love.” -被煽动了 -我本来想说被爱情蒙蔽
[30:21] But, yeah, same thing. 但都是一回事
[30:22] Zari, please tell me that 扎莉 拜托告诉我
[30:23] you found a loophole that allows 你找到了一个空子可以让
[30:25] Amaya to save her village. 阿玛雅拯救她的村庄
[30:26] There is no loophole. 根本没有空子可钻
[30:28] I’ve tried billions of variations, 我试过数十亿种组合
[30:29] but this event has too many ripple effects. 但这次的事件有太多的连锁反应
[30:31] The village has to be destroyed. 她的村庄一定要被毁灭
[30:33] Or Mallus is freed. 不然马卢斯就释放了
[30:34] And we’re all doomed. 那时我们就都玩完了
[30:38] What if we’re not? 如果我们不会呢
[30:43] We have the six totems, 我们集齐了六个图腾
[30:44] the only thing that Mallus is afraid of. 马卢斯就怕这个
[30:46] But you can’t fight what you can’t see. 但你没法对付看不见的东西
[30:49] What if the only way to kill Mallus is to let him out? 要是杀死马卢斯的唯一途径是放他出来呢
[30:52] Are you really suggesting that we allow Mallus to escape 你不是真的建议我们把马卢斯放出来
[30:55] because you have a collection of magical stones? 因为你有一批魔石藏品吧
[30:56] Look, we have two choices: we fight Amaya or we fight Mallus. 只有两个选择 对抗阿玛雅或马卢斯
[30:59] And I know it sounds crazy to let a time demon out, 我知道把时间恶魔放出来听着很疯狂
[31:01] but it’s a hell of a lot easier to stomach 但比起对抗朋友而言
[31:03] than turning on a friend. 就好受得多
[31:05] Okay, yes, but didn’t the original totem bearers 虽然是这样 但原始的图腾拥有者
[31:07] try and face Mallus and–and blow it? 不也试着对抗马卢斯 结果搞砸了吗
[31:09] Constantine said the only reason they couldn’t kill Mallus 康斯坦丁说他们失败的唯一原因是
[31:11] was because the Death Totem betrayed them. 死亡图腾背叛了他们
[31:14] And that’s not gonna happen this time. 但那种情况这次不会再发生了
[31:16] How can you be so sure? 你又怎么保证
[31:17] I needn’t remind you what happened 不用我提醒你
[31:18] the last time you tried to wield it. 上次你试着操纵它时的情况
[31:20] She won’t have to wield it. 她不需要再操纵它了
[31:22] I will. 这次我来
[31:24] The Death Totem was attracted to Captain Lance 死亡图腾会被兰斯船长吸引
[31:26] because of a unique quality we both share. 是因为她身上有我们共有的一种特质
[31:29] We were both brought back from the dead. 我们都是起死回生之人
[31:31] Plus, I have a personal stake 而且我想马卢斯直接下地狱
[31:32] in wanting to send Mallus straight to Hell. 还因为我们有笔私人的账要算
[31:35] He took my little girl. 他把我的宝贝女儿带走了
[31:37] True as that may be, 就算你说的是实话
[31:38] there is no chance that Captain Lance 想要兰斯船长把如此危险的武器
[31:40] would trust you with such a dangerous weapon. 托付于你 门都没有
[31:45] Death Totem’s all yours. 死亡图腾归你了
[31:47] Sara, you can’t be serious. 莎拉你不是认真的吧
[31:48] Ava, we don’t have a choice. 艾娃我们别无选择
[31:50] Our only choice is to stop Amaya and stop the anachronisms. 我们唯一的出路是制止阿玛雅和时代错误
[31:53] This is insanity. 这简直是发神经
[31:54] Insane is what we do best, Ava. 发神经是我们的强项 艾娃
[31:56] I will not condone this behavior, 我不会容忍这种行为
[31:57] and the Bureau certainly does not stand behind you. 调查局也绝不会支持你
[32:00] Rip, let’s go. We have work to do. 里普 我们走 我们还要忙活
[32:01] Remember when I told you that we would need the Legends 还记得当时我跟你说我们需要传奇们
[32:03] before this was through? 来解决此事吗
[32:05] Perhaps it is time that we set aside the scalpel 也许是时候我们退居二线
[32:08] and let them be the chainsaw. 让他们来全权处理了
[32:12] I will consider that your resignation. 我会把这当作你的辞呈
[32:16] Ava. 艾娃
[32:18] Ava, wait. 艾娃 等一下
[32:25] This plan can work and you know it. 你知道这计划会成功的
[32:27] You just need to trust your gut. 你只是需要相信自己的直觉
[32:29] My gut? 我的直觉
[32:31] You mean the one that was 你的意思是
[32:31] manufactured to factory settings? 我被出厂设置的直觉
[32:34] That’s the same gut that 那可是导致了
[32:34] 11 other Avas used and got killed? 其他十一个艾娃被杀的直觉
[32:36] Ava, please. Just trust me. 艾娃 不要这样 请你相信我
[32:39] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[32:40] This plan breaks every rule in every book, 这个计划会打破所有原则
[32:42] and all I have right now are the rules, okay? 我现在仅有的就是那些原则了
[32:46] You have me. 你还有我
[32:56] What are you doing? 你这是什么意思
[32:58] I’m admitting something that could save us both. 我承认了可以拯救我们的事情
[33:02] I love you. 我爱你
[33:07] There is no “Me” to love. 这里根本没有”我”来爱
[33:24] She looks good out there, 她看起来不错
[33:26] ready. 准备就绪
[33:28] Like mother, like daughter. 有其母必有其女
[33:33] The warlords are early. 那些军阀来早了
[33:34] Oh, no. 不要
[33:35] – Don’t puma-pounce us. – Really, Wally? -别变成美洲狮扑我们 -真的吗 沃利
[33:37] – You’re gonna do this? – It’s not like that, Nate. -真要这样吗 -不是你想的那样内特
[33:39] – I know why you’re here. – No, no, you really don’t. -我知道你来这的目的 -不 你不知道
[33:42] Short version: Nora’s on the ship, tripping on Mallus juice. 长话短说 诺拉在船上 马卢斯附身
[33:44] Damien Darhk gave us the Water Totem 他们也救了巴拉克·奥巴马后
[33:45] after they saved Barack Obama. 达米恩·达克给了我们水图腾
[33:47] And, uh, we are here to help you 我们来这的目的是帮你们
[33:48] create the anachronisms so we can release Mallus, 创造时代错误来释放马卢斯
[33:50] and then we can kill him. 这样我们就能杀掉他
[33:52] Oh, and I met John Noble. 而我见到约翰·诺伯了
[33:56] So you’re working with Damien Darhk? 所以你们现在和达米恩·达克合作了
[33:58] Please, don’t rub it in. 不要哪壶不开提哪壶
[34:00] And you’re letting him wield the Death Totem. 并且你还准许他来操纵死亡图腾
[34:01] In order to do justice for someone I love. 我是为了替我爱的人伸张正义
[34:03] Sure you can understand that. 这你一定能理解
[34:05] Thankfully that is our only similarity. 谢天谢地这是我们唯一相似之处
[34:08] Who gets Earth? Who gets Water? 那我们怎么分配地图腾和水图腾
[34:10] Well, as a man of steel, which is an element, 我是钢铁人 而钢是元素之一
[34:13] I always felt a strong connection to the earth. 我总是感到与地之间的强烈联系
[34:15] Actually, steel is an alloy of iron and carbon. 实际上钢是铁和碳的一种合金
[34:17] Also, I’ve watched every single episode 我还看过蓝光版
[34:19] of “Planet Earth” on Blu-ray, 《地球脉动》全集
[34:20] and I was only stoned all of the time. 我一直沉醉于其中
[34:22] Can I just please have the damn totem? 我能拿着那该死的图腾吗
[34:24] – Thank you. – All yours. -谢谢 -给你
[34:25] And Water? Anyone? 水图腾呢 有人想要吗
[34:27] Actually, water is really powerful. 实际上 水的力量很强大
[34:29] It–it’s crucial to life on Earth. 它对于地上的生命很重要
[34:31] And did you know that we are made up of 60% water? 你知道吗 我们身体60%都是水
[34:33] – If– – All right, I think we get it. -如果… -行了 我们懂了
[34:34] Take a totem. 拿个图腾
[34:35] Oh, I wasn’t making a pitch for one. 我不是为了拿图腾在吹牛
[34:36] Just take the totem! 拿着图腾就行了
[34:37] Okay, cool. 好的 没问题
[34:39] All right, so is there, like, 好了 有没有 比如
[34:40] an instruction manual? A YouTube video? 一本说明书或一个小视频
[34:42] You better figure it out. 你最好搞清楚
[34:44] Warlords are coming, and that means 军阀来了 意味着
[34:46] Mallus is about to make his debut. 马卢斯也即将登台亮相
[34:51] Dad? 爸
[34:54] Nora. 诺拉
[34:56] You’re here but… how? 你怎么会 在这里
[34:59] The totem means you’re dead. 图腾说明你已经死了
[35:02] No, not yet. 不 还没
[35:06] Mallus is trying to take me, but I’m still fighting him. 马卢斯要带我走 但我还在反抗
[35:10] For now. 暂时地
[35:11] But Dad? 但爸爸
[35:14] I made a mistake. 我犯了个错误
[35:17] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:19] I don’t want him to take me. 我不想要他带走我
[35:20] Please don’t let him take me. I’m scared. 请别让他带走我 我好害怕
[35:23] You ready? 准备好了吗
[35:31] Yeah, let’s do this before it’s too late. 好了 赶紧开干吧 不然就迟了
[35:42] This place has been sacred to my people 这儿是我的人民的圣地
[35:44] since the dawn of time. 自远古时代便是如此
[35:45] The totems will be strongest here. 图腾在这里力量是最强的
[35:47] Well, they’d better be, 最好是这样
[35:48] ’cause mine’s not turning on. 因为我的图腾还没激活
[35:52] It’s time. 是时候了
[35:53] As soon as Esi defeats the warlords, 一旦伊希打败军阀
[35:56] our fight against Mallus begins. 我们就要开始对抗马卢斯
[36:12] Should we help your daughter? 我们要帮你的女儿吗
[36:13] Esi’s got this. 伊希可以搞定
[36:15] No-no-no! No-no-no! 不 不 不
[36:17] Looks like it’s time to meet our monster. 看来是时候见见我们的恶魔了
[36:19] Or our maker. 或者是创造者
[36:21] I’m not dying today. 我不要今天死
[36:25] Here’s Mallus. 马卢斯来了
[36:31] Why isn’t she transforming? 她为什么没有变形
[36:33] Rip, what gives? 里普 出什么事了
[36:34] The historical record is showing that Zambesi’s still destroyed. 历史记录显示赞比西仍处于被摧毁的状态
[36:36] That doesn’t make any sense. 这不可能
[36:38] The battle’s over. The good guys won. 战争结束了 正义方获胜了
[36:42] – Rip, what’s going on? – Oh, my God. -里普 怎么了 -天哪
[36:45] The warlords don’t destroy the village. 军阀没有摧毁村庄
[36:47] The village was destroyed by 村庄是被一只愤怒的
[36:49] an angry gorilla. 大猩猩摧毁的
[36:58] I had to. She’s my daughter. 我别无选择 那是我女儿
[36:59] You released Grodd. 你放走了古鲁德
[37:00] I need history to run its course. 我得让历史顺势发展
[37:14] Your time must end. 你的时代该结束了
[37:16] This way! Quick. 这边 快点
[37:18] You should go too, Maame. 你也走吧 妈妈
[37:19] I can handle this beast. 我能对付这头怪兽
[37:22] I believe in you, Obabaa. 我相信你 女儿
[37:44] Esi. 伊希
[37:46] No. 不
[37:50] Amaya! Amaya! 阿玛雅
[37:53] Hey, hey, are you okay? 你还好吗
[37:57] I’m okay. 我很好
[38:00] Nate, my family– 内特 我的家人…
[38:03] I won’t let them die. 我不会让他们死的
[38:04] I promise. 我保证
[38:06] Damien, Mallus is coming. This won’t save Nora. 达米恩 马卢斯来了 你救不了诺拉
[38:08] If there’s a chance in hell, I’m gonna take it. 如果有机会 我会抓住的
[38:10] I’ll handle this. 我来搞定
[38:16] “Always incapacitate your speedster first.” “总是先让你的极速者丧失能力”
[38:19] That’s day one stuff. 这是最基本的
[38:23] Let him go. 放开他
[38:30] I’m warning you, don’t stand in my way. 我警告你 别挡我道
[38:32] I was powerful before I had this trinket, 在我有这个小饰品之前我就很强大了
[38:34] but now I’m unstoppable. 我现在所向披靡
[38:36] Yeah, we’ve heard that one before. 我们听过了
[38:43] I don’t want to kill you. 我不想杀你们
[38:44] I want to kill them to save my daughter! 我想杀了他们救我女儿
[38:46] Why can’t you understand that? 你们怎么不能理解呢
[39:12] Can’t move. 不能动了
[39:14] What is happening? 发生什么了
[39:15] Foolish human. 愚蠢的人类
[39:17] You are now mine to control. 你现在由我支配了
[39:20] You will not harm my village! 不准你伤害我的村庄
[39:21] Maame! Get away from him! 妈 离他远点
[39:35] It worked! 成功了
[39:39] Amaya. 阿玛雅
[39:47] Nathaniel. 内特尼尔
[39:52] I–I didn’t take you for a totem bearer. 我没想到你是个图腾拥有者
[39:55] That makes two of us. 我也没想到
[40:02] Nora. 诺拉
[40:12] I’ll find you. I promise. 我会找到你的 我保证
[40:15] Go. 走吧
[40:18] Go! 走啊
[40:27] Performance anxiety, Raymond? 怯场吗 雷蒙德
[40:29] You’re only proving my point that 你只不过验证了我的观点
[40:30] this plan was never gonna work. 这个计划永远不会成功的
[40:33] Come on. Don’t make me do this. 拜托 别逼我
[40:39] It’s too bad, really. 太糟了 真的
[40:41] I was just beginning to like you after Berlin. 柏林的事之后我刚开始喜欢你
[40:53] You literally stabbed me in the back. 你真的在背后捅了我一刀
[40:56] It only seemed fitting. 这看起来很合适
[40:58] You’re lucky I wasn’t aiming for your heart. 你很幸运我没捅你心脏
[41:00] I am not gonna let Nora be taken by him. 我不会让诺拉被他带走的
[41:02] Nora’s gone, Damien. 诺拉已经没了 达米恩
[41:15] Finally, I am free. 我终于自由了
[41:37] No. 不
[41:38] – Nora. – You can’t help her, Ray. -诺拉 -你帮不了她 雷
[41:41] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[41:45] I am so much more than a god. 我不仅仅是个神
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme