时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The more the timeline’s corrupted, | 时间线被毁坏得越多 |
[00:05] | the weaker the prison holding Mallus becomes. | 关着马卢斯的监狱就会变得越不安全 |
[00:07] | Maybe these totems are the keys to stopping him. | 也许这些图腾就是阻止他的关键 |
[00:09] | The Fire Totem wasn’t meant for me. | 火图腾不是给我使用的 |
[00:11] | Damien Darhk, what has he promised you? | 达米恩·达克 他承诺你什么了 |
[00:13] | A chance to protect our village. | 一个保护村子的机会 |
[00:15] | – No. – We’ll fix this. | -不 -我们会解决的 |
[00:17] | We’ll get your totem back. | 我们会把你的图腾抢回来 |
[00:18] | Gideon, delete file 354-Z. | 吉迪恩 删除档案354Z |
[00:20] | Yes, Director Hunter. | 遵命 亨特局长 |
[00:21] | Sara can never find out the truth about Ava. | 不能让莎拉发现艾娃的真相 |
[00:23] | – Look, I don’t deserve you. – Sara, yes you do. | -我配不上你 -莎拉 你配得上 |
[00:25] | No, Ava, I don’t. | 不 艾娃 我配不上 |
[00:27] | I’m not gonna do this. I’m sorry. | 我不会和你在一起了 对不起 |
[00:35] | I am not just walking out on the team, Ray. | 我不是要抛弃这个队伍 雷 |
[00:38] | She says, as she’s literally walking away. | 她说着这话离开 |
[00:40] | Sara, we appreciate that you may need a break | 莎拉 我们理解死亡图腾的事后 |
[00:42] | after what happened with the Death Totem. | 你需要歇歇 |
[00:44] | But this is the absolute worst time for you to leave. | 但现在你最不能离开 |
[00:46] | At least let us lock you up in the brig. | 至少让我们把你关进禁闭室 |
[00:47] | We need you here now more than ever. | 我们现在尤其需要你 |
[00:49] | Yeah, we’ve almost won the totem race. | 我们差点就赢了图腾竞速 |
[00:50] | Which is exactly why I need to go. | 正因如此我才必须离开 |
[00:53] | Look, we are so close to gaining control over “The Six” | 我们就快掌控六个图腾 |
[00:55] | and getting the upper hand on Mallus. | 和在对抗马卢斯上占优势 |
[00:57] | I just– | 我只是 |
[00:58] | I need a day to clear my head. | 我需要一天的时间理清思绪 |
[01:01] | Yeah, but who’s gonna stop Mick from burning down | 那谁来阻止米克用火图腾 |
[01:02] | the ship with the Fire Totem? | 烧毁整艘飞船 |
[01:03] | Someone’s gonna have to fill in the role of captain while I’m gone. | 总有人得在我离开时担起船长的重任 |
[01:06] | Oh, well, uh, I hadn’t exactly thought I’- | 我还从没想到 |
[01:09] | I’d pick up the mane this soon, but- | 这么快就让我担此重任 但 |
[01:10] | I’m putting Amaya in charge. | 我让阿玛雅暂代船长 |
[01:14] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[01:17] | Sorry about that, big guy. | 很遗憾不是你 大个子 |
[01:31] | Do you think that maybe you could do that somewhere else? | 可否劳驾你去别的地方烤肉吃 |
[01:34] | We do have a galley. | 我们有厨房的 |
[01:36] | You want a dog? | 你想吃热狗吗 |
[01:38] | It’s pork. | 那是猪肉 |
[01:39] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[01:42] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢你 |
[01:49] | Wow, I’m sure that’s what those ancient folks | 古人创造出火图腾时 |
[01:51] | had in mind when they created the Fire Totem. | 就想的这些吧 |
[01:53] | – Every man’s gotta eat. – There you are, Mick. | -是个人都得吃 -你在这呢 米克 |
[01:57] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:58] | – For what? – Training. | -准备什么 -训练 |
[02:00] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[02:00] | We spoke about learning to harness the powers of the totem. | 我跟你说过要练习掌控图腾的力量 |
[02:04] | I got a new trick. | 我学了个新把戏 |
[02:06] | Pull my finger. | 拉我的手指 |
[02:07] | – What? – Pull my finger. | -什么 -拉我的手指 |
[02:09] | Do not pull his finger. | 别拉他的手指 |
[02:11] | Let’s just say hot dogs aren’t the only thing he’s learned | 他可不只是学会了 |
[02:13] | how to light on fire. | 如何用火烧热狗 |
[02:15] | Sorry to interrupt, Ms. Jiwe, | 抱歉打断一下 吉韦小姐 |
[02:17] | but Dr. Heywood requests your presence in the library. | 海伍德博士请你前往图书馆 |
[02:20] | Captain’s duties are never over. | 船长真是日理万机 |
[02:24] | But, seeing as you’re not busy… | 但是 鉴于你貌似很闲 |
[02:26] | No, no, no, please don’t– Please don’t ask me. | 别别别 千万别 千万别让我来 |
[02:28] | I can’t think of anyone better to learn to train | 你就是学习训练图腾拥有者的 |
[02:30] | a new totem bearer. | 最佳人选 |
[02:33] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[02:35] | I’ll get right on. | 我马上就行动 |
[02:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:47] | So, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[02:49] | It’s your granddaughter, Mari. | 你的外孙女玛丽 |
[02:50] | She’s been hurt. | 她受伤了 |
[02:51] | A minor wrinkle in the 2018 timeline. | 2018年的时间线有一个小波动 |
[02:53] | How badly? | 有多严重 |
[02:54] | The article says she was burned trying to save people | 报道说她在底特律失火仓库 |
[02:56] | from a warehouse fire in Detroit. | 救人时烧伤了 |
[02:57] | Doesn’t she have superpowers, though? | 她不是有超能力吗 |
[02:59] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[03:01] | Ever since I lost my totem, | 我失去图腾后 |
[03:03] | the timeline must be starting to solidify. | 时间线肯定在开始固定 |
[03:05] | Which means, in this new reality, | 也就是说 在新的现实中 |
[03:07] | the totem was never passed down to her. | 图腾并没有传入她的手中 |
[03:08] | So Mari is a vigilante without her totem. | 玛丽成了没有图腾的治安维持者 |
[03:11] | – I have to go and talk to her. – What? | -我得去和她谈谈 -什么 |
[03:13] | No, you cannot talk to your own granddaughter. | 不行 你不能和你外孙女谈话 |
[03:15] | – That will cause– – Unforeseen consequences. | -那会造成 -不可预知的后果 |
[03:17] | I know, but how much worse can things truly get? | 我知道 但再坏能坏到哪去 |
[03:20] | Sara put me in charge while she steps away. | 莎拉让我在她离开时暂代船长 |
[03:22] | All the more reason why you should stay on the ship. | 那你更应该留在船上 |
[03:25] | I’ll go to Detroit, and I’ll talk to her. | 我去底特律和她谈 |
[03:28] | And I’ll, uh–I’ll help him. | 我去帮忙 |
[03:30] | There’s nothing this dynamic duo cannot do. | 没有什么是我们活力双雄不能解决的 |
[03:33] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[03:35] | Just be careful. | 千万小心 |
[03:42] | Look, Sara, for what it’s worth, | 听着 莎拉 不管怎么说 |
[03:44] | I know it wasn’t the real you who tried to kill us. | 想杀害我们的并不是真正的你 |
[03:46] | That’s just it, Ray. That was the real me. | 你错了 雷 那就是真正的我 |
[03:49] | Which is why I need to– | 所以我才需要 |
[03:52] | Ms. Lance? It’s Gary. | 兰斯小姐 我是盖瑞 |
[03:54] | Sorry to drop in on you like this. | 抱歉以这样的方式见面 |
[03:56] | What’re you doing? Open your eyes, Gary. | 你干嘛呢 别挡着眼睛了盖瑞 |
[04:00] | Sorry, I didn’t wanna accidentally portal | 抱歉 我可不想意外传送到 |
[04:03] | into your quarters and catch you and Director Sharpe, | 你的住处并撞见你和夏普局长 |
[04:04] | you know… together. | 你懂的 缠绵 |
[04:07] | Well, you don’t have to worry about that anymore | 那你大可不必担心了 |
[04:09] | because we broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[04:11] | Wait, what? | 你说什么 |
[04:12] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么不告诉我们 |
[04:13] | No, no, you guys can’t break up. | 不 你们不能分手 |
[04:14] | I was shipping you so hard. | 我多么支持你们的感情 |
[04:16] | That’s why you’re leaving. | 所以你才要离开 |
[04:17] | That is not why I’m leaving. | 我不是因为这个离开 |
[04:19] | And if you’re looking for Ava, I suggest you check her office. | 你要找艾娃的话 去她办公室看看 |
[04:22] | Uh, well, that’s the thing. | 问题来了 |
[04:23] | She hasn’t been to work in a few days, | 她已经旷工很多天了 |
[04:25] | which is very unlike her. | 真不像她的作风 |
[04:26] | I’ve already been covering for her, | 我已经替她打掩护了 |
[04:27] | I forged her signature twice. | 伪造她的签字两次 |
[04:29] | What am I supposed to do next? Put on a wig and pantsuit | 我还能怎么办 戴假发穿长裤套装 |
[04:31] | and pretend I’m her? | 佯装成她本人吗 |
[04:32] | – No, don’t do that. – What if she’s in trouble? | -别这么做 -要是她遇到麻烦了呢 |
[04:35] | I mean, we already lost Director Bennett. | 我们已经失去班纳特局长了 |
[04:36] | What if Grodd got to her? Oh, my God, oh, my God- | 要是古鲁德把她抓走了 天哪 天哪 |
[04:38] | Gary, Gary, deep breaths. Deep breaths. | 盖瑞 盖瑞 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[04:42] | Don’t worry, Gary. | 别担心 盖瑞 |
[04:45] | Because we’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[04:46] | “We” will find her? | “我们”会找到她 |
[04:58] | Thanks for taking the time to talk with us, Mr. McCabe. | 感谢你抽时间和我们谈谈 麦凯布先生 |
[05:01] | Mari’s resting. | 玛丽在休息了 |
[05:02] | I’ll have someone come grab you when she wakes up. | 她醒了我会叫人来提醒你们的 |
[05:05] | We’re from “The Detroit Chronicle” | 我们来自《底特律编年史》 |
[05:07] | and we’d like to do a story | 想撰写一篇关于 |
[05:08] | about your foster daughter’s heroism. | 您养女英勇事迹的文章 |
[05:10] | To tell you the truth, | 实话跟你说 |
[05:11] | I wish she was less interested in saving everyone else’s lives | 我希望她能更好地保护自己 |
[05:14] | and more compelled to protect her own. | 而不是总想着拯救他人 |
[05:16] | Mari’s a brave woman. | 玛丽非常勇敢 |
[05:17] | But maybe you should remind her that there are police | 也许你该提醒她还有警察 |
[05:20] | and firefighters too. | 和消防队员 |
[05:21] | And that the safety of Detroit isn’t, you know, | 底特律的安全不是 |
[05:23] | her responsibility. | 她一个人的责任 |
[05:25] | You don’t have to tell me that. | 你不必和我说这些 |
[05:26] | Sometimes I feel like my daughter, | 我感觉我女儿有时候 |
[05:27] | she’s walking around with a target on her back. | 就像身后背着靶子 |
[05:32] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一下 |
[05:43] | If Ava comes back and finds us snooping through her office– | 要是艾娃回来发现我们在她办公室窥探 |
[05:46] | We’re only snooping to find out where she went. | 我们窥探是为了调查她去哪了 |
[05:53] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[05:53] | I am hacking into the Bureau’s network | 黑进局里的网络 |
[05:55] | to access Ava’s personnel file. | 访问艾娃的个人档案 |
[05:59] | 艾娃·夏普局长 未找到 | |
[06:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:01] | Director Sharpe’s personnel file has been erased. | 夏普局长的个人档案被删除了 |
[06:04] | Someone deleted it remotely from the Waverider. | 有人从乘波号上远程删除的 |
[06:04] | 艾娃·夏普局长 未找到 | |
[06:06] | Wow, she must’ve really wanted to go off the radar. | 看来她是真的想要玩消失 |
[06:09] | Wait, you think Director Sharpe erased her own file? | 等等 你认为是夏普局长自己删的吗 |
[06:11] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[06:12] | Yeah, so is putting on a wig | 是啊 戴着一顶假发 |
[06:13] | and impersonating your boss, Gary. | 假扮你的老板也挺疯狂的 盖瑞 |
[06:15] | I didn’t actually do it. | 我又没真的去做 |
[06:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:19] | Looking for clues as to where she might’ve gone. | 找她可能去了哪里的线索 |
[06:22] | Birthday card from her parents in Fresno. | 她在弗雷斯诺的父母寄来的生日卡片 |
[06:26] | Think she might’ve gone to Fresno? | 或许她去了弗雷斯诺 |
[06:28] | Does that mean we have to go to Fresno? | 是不是说我们也得去弗雷斯诺了 |
[06:32] | – You’re sure you saw Kuasa? – Yeah. | -你确定你看到了瓜莎 -没错 |
[06:33] | Just be on the lookout for a badass in a leather outfit. | 注意找一个穿着皮衣的牛人就行 |
[06:36] | Or a suspicious puddle of water. | 或者一滩可疑的水 |
[06:40] | There she is! | 她在那里 |
[06:43] | I got her. | 我抓到她了 |
[06:49] | Dude, don’t just stand there. | 老兄 别傻站着 |
[07:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:05] | Not so fast. | 还不够快 |
[07:07] | – Wally, wait, she’s- – Dangerous, I know. | -沃利 她很… -危险 我知道 |
[07:11] | As soon as I catch my breath, | 先让我喘口气 |
[07:12] | we’re gonna stop you from hurting your sister. | 我们要阻止你伤害你妹妹 |
[07:13] | Hurt Mari? | 伤害玛丽 |
[07:15] | I’m here to protect her. You idiot. | 我是来保护她的 你们两个蠢货 |
[07:28] | Well, this isn’t exactly how I imagined meeting Ava’s parents. | 这和我设想见艾娃父母的情景不同 |
[07:35] | Not that I imagined meeting Ava’s parents. | 不是说我在幻想见艾娃的父母 |
[07:38] | I just, I– | 我只是… |
[07:40] | Hello. How can we help you? | 你好 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[07:42] | Pam and Randy Sharpe? | 帕姆和兰迪·夏普吗 |
[07:44] | Says so on our marriage license. | 我们结婚证上是这么写的 |
[07:46] | Looks like they stepped right out of an L.L. Bean catalogue. | 他们看起来像是户外用品杂志里出来的一样 |
[07:48] | Now we know where Director Sharpe gets her perfect bone structure. | 现在知道夏普局长那完美的骨架子从哪来的了 |
[07:51] | And you are? | 那你们是 |
[07:53] | We’re friends of your daughter. | 我们是你女儿的朋友 |
[07:55] | Well, unfortunately, Ava– | 不幸的是 艾娃 |
[07:57] | Hasn’t shown up for work in a few days, | 有些日子没来工作了 |
[07:58] | and we’re getting a little worried. | 我们有些担心 |
[07:59] | We haven’t seen her in months. | 我们几个月没见过她了 |
[08:01] | I hope she’s okay. | 我希望她没事 |
[08:03] | We were hoping that we could come inside. | 我们希望能进去谈谈 |
[08:04] | Maybe together we could figure out where she’s gone. | 也许我们能一起找出她去了哪里 |
[08:07] | Sure. Uh, Pammy here just baked up a storm of her famous cookies. | 当然 帕姆刚烤了好多她拿手的饼干 |
[08:10] | Snickerdoodles. | 肉桂饼干 |
[08:13] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:17] | If you folks work with Ava, | 如果你们是艾娃的同事 |
[08:18] | you must work for the government. | 你们一定是为政府工作 |
[08:21] | Yep, we’re, uh-we’re government suits. | 对 我们 我们是政府的人 |
[08:23] | Our daughter won’t tell us what she does. | 我们女儿她不愿告诉我们她的职业 |
[08:24] | It’s all so “Top secret.” | 都是些”高度机密” |
[08:27] | You have so many photos of her. | 你们有好多她的照片 |
[08:29] | Where was that one taken? | 这个是哪里拍的 |
[08:31] | Oh, that’s at the, uh-the Grand Canyon. | 那个是在 科罗拉多大峡谷 |
[08:36] | Such a beautiful family. | 多么美好的一个家庭 |
[08:39] | Almost too good to be true. | 几乎好得让人不敢相信 |
[08:42] | Sara, why don’t you try one of | 莎拉 为什么不尝一尝 |
[08:43] | Mrs. Sharpe’s snickerdoodles? | 夏普夫人的肉桂饼干 |
[08:45] | I don’t want a snickerdoodle, Ray. | 我不想吃肉桂饼干 雷 |
[08:46] | What about this photo? | 那这张照片呢 |
[08:49] | – Where was this one? – Oh, yes. | -这张是在哪里 -对了 |
[08:50] | That’s Ava’s 15th birthday party. | 那是艾娃十五岁生日派对 |
[08:53] | She had friends in for a sleepover. | 她请朋友来过夜 |
[08:55] | They stayed up all night long watching horror movies. | 他们一整个晚上都在看恐怖电影 |
[09:02] | Sleepover, really? | 过夜 是吗 |
[09:04] | I remember it well. | 我记得很清楚 |
[09:06] | Well, I know for a fact | 我清楚记得 |
[09:10] | Ava went paintballing for her 15th birthday. | 艾娃十五岁生日去玩了彩弹游戏 |
[09:14] | Uh, Pam meant her 16th birthday. | 帕姆说的是她十六岁生日 |
[09:15] | She always gets that part mixed. | 她总是搞混这一部分 |
[09:17] | Always. | 总是 |
[09:20] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们是什么人 |
[09:21] | Oh, God, I hate the sight of blood. | 天 我讨厌看到流血 |
[09:22] | – Sara. – Okay, fine! | -莎拉 -好吧 好 |
[09:24] | We’ll tell you everything, just don’t kill us. | 我们告诉你们一切 别杀我们 |
[09:25] | – Why the hell shouldn’t I? – Because we’re just actors. | -我为什么不呢 -因为我们只是演员 |
[09:30] | – What? – Yeah, yeah, uh, okay. | -什么 -对对 好吧 |
[09:32] | Four years ago, we responded to this online ad for a gig. | 四年前 我们响应网上一个兼职演员广告 |
[09:34] | They gave us backstories for our characters. | 他们给了我们角色的背景故事 |
[09:35] | They told us if Ava ever comes around to visit, | 他们告诉我们如果艾娃来拜访 |
[09:37] | we just act like her parent. | 我们就得演她的父母 |
[09:38] | – And who hired you? – No idea. | -是谁雇的你们 -不知道 |
[09:41] | The money is automatically deposited. | 钱是自动存入的 |
[09:43] | Look, it–it’s not such a bad gig, | 这不是什么糟糕的兼职 |
[09:45] | considering Ava rarely ever comes home to visit. | 因为艾娃基本不怎么来 |
[09:47] | Why in the world would you agree to be | 为什么你们会答应 |
[09:48] | a part of such a charade? | 参与这种骗局 |
[09:50] | Do you know how hard it’s to get an acting job in Fresno? | 你知道演员在弗雷斯诺找工作有多难吗 |
[09:54] | Right, well, I apologize about the knife thing. | 好吧 我为刀的事情道歉 |
[09:57] | It is a gut reaction. | 只是本能反应 |
[09:59] | Nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[10:01] | Sorry to bother you. We’ll be on our way now. | 抱歉打搅了你们 我们这就走 |
[10:03] | You have a lovely home, Mr. And Mrs. | 你们家真不错 先生夫人 |
[10:05] | whatever your real names are. | 不管你们的真名是什么 |
[10:11] | Okay, you said to wait until after your second lunch. | 好吧 你说要等到你第二顿午餐之后 |
[10:14] | This is your fourth. | 这是你第四顿了 |
[10:16] | Amaya wants me to teach you how to use your totem, | 阿玛雅要我教你怎么使用图腾 |
[10:18] | so let’s get cracking. | 我们赶紧开始吧 |
[10:21] | If I wanted to learn, I would’ve gone to school. | 如果我想学习 我就去学校了 |
[10:24] | You know, you are ri– | 你这人真是… |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | Be patient, be kind, abstain from negative thoughts. | 要有耐心 宽容 杜绝负能量 |
[10:33] | Sorry, blood-sugar thing. | 抱歉 血糖的问题 |
[10:35] | Fasting. | 斋戒呢 |
[10:37] | – Fasting? – Yeah, I’m not eating. | -斋戒 -是啊 不吃东西 |
[10:39] | Trying to lose some fat, huh? | 想要减肥了啊 |
[10:42] | No, I love my body. | 不 我对体型很满意 |
[10:43] | I’m trying to observe Ramadan. | 我是想庆祝斋月 |
[10:45] | So observe it on a full stomach. | 那就吃饱肚子庆祝 |
[10:55] | Is this bacon? | 这是培根吗 |
[10:56] | You Jewish? | 你是犹太人吗 |
[10:58] | I don’t even know what– | 我都不知道什么… |
[11:00] | I can’t. | 我放弃 |
[11:05] | What kind of person invents a fake family and backstory? | 什么样的人会去伪造假的家人和背景 |
[11:09] | Well, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[11:10] | I told my friends my dad was an orthodontist. | 我告诉我朋友们我爸爸是整牙医生 |
[11:12] | It sounded much cooler than dentist. | 听起来比牙医更酷 |
[11:14] | If she was lying about where she’s from, | 如果她对自己的出身撒了谎 |
[11:16] | there’s no telling what else she– | 那就保不齐她对其他事也… |
[11:20] | Sara. What’re you doing here? | 莎拉 你在这里干什么 |
[11:22] | Uh, Gary was worried that you were missing, | 盖瑞担心你失踪了 |
[11:26] | so naturally, we were concerned | 所以自然的 我们也担心了 |
[11:28] | and thought we’d investigate it further. | 我们想进一步调查一下 |
[11:31] | Well, clearly I’m no longer missing, so… | 显然我现在不失踪了 所以… |
[11:34] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[11:35] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:36] | Don’t I look fine? | 我看起来不好吗 |
[11:38] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[11:40] | If you must know, | 如果你真想知道 |
[11:42] | Gary, straighten your tie. | 盖瑞 领带系好了 |
[11:43] | I was visiting my parents in Fresno. | 我去弗雷斯诺拜访父母了 |
[11:45] | Home-cooked meals and all. | 吃家常菜什么的 |
[11:47] | Fresno? | 弗雷斯诺啊 |
[11:49] | Nothing like a tray of snickerdoodles. | 什么都比不上一盘肉桂饼干 |
[11:51] | Well, I mean, any other kind of cookie to, um, | 我是说 其他种类的饼干 |
[11:53] | mend a broken heart. | 都无法安抚破碎的心 |
[11:54] | You know what? I have a lot of work to do. | 你知道吗 我有很多工作要做 |
[11:55] | I’m sure you two can see yourselves out. | 我想你俩能自己出去 |
[12:01] | You’re ok? | 你没事吧 |
[12:03] | No one likes running into their Ex. | 没人喜欢撞见前任 |
[12:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:06] | And like I said, | 我也说了 |
[12:08] | let’s find out what else she’s hiding from us. | 看看她还有什么瞒着我们 |
[12:20] | So this is Mari’s Vixen Cave. | 这就是玛丽的雌狐洞 |
[12:22] | Ever since my grandmother lost her totem, | 自从我的外祖母丢了她的图腾 |
[12:24] | I figured I’d better start keeping tabs on her. | 我就想我最好看管好她 |
[12:27] | It’s a good thing I did. | 还好我这么做了 |
[12:29] | I thought you hated Mari. | 我以为你恨玛丽 |
[12:32] | She’s still my sister. | 她还是我的妹妹 |
[12:34] | And even though I resented her | 就算我恨她 |
[12:35] | for inheriting the Anansi Totem, | 继承了安纳西图腾 |
[12:38] | I’d rather see it around her neck than on Nora Darhk’s. | 但我宁愿看她戴着 而不是诺拉·达克 |
[12:41] | So let’s get it back to where it belongs. | 那就物归原主吧 |
[12:44] | You wanna help me? | 你愿意帮我 |
[12:45] | We wanna help Amaya. You wanna help your sister. | 我想帮阿玛雅 你想帮你的妹妹 |
[12:47] | Either way, we have to t that totem back. | 不管怎样 我们都得找回那枚图腾 |
[12:50] | The Darhks will kill me if I turn on them. | 我要是背叛了达克父女 他们会杀了我的 |
[12:51] | Don’t worry, this isn’t the first totem that we’ve lift | 别担心 这不是我们从他们鼻子底下 |
[12:54] | from under their noses. | 顺走的第一枚图腾 |
[12:55] | Soon we’ll have five totems. | 很快就可以到手五枚图腾 |
[12:56] | Do you really wanna be one against five? | 你真的想以一敌五吗 |
[12:58] | If we work together, we can defeat the Darhks and Mallus. | 如果我们合作 就能打败达克父女和马卢斯 |
[13:01] | And you get to protect your family. | 而你得以保护你的家人 |
[13:04] | Isn’t that what you really want? | 难道不是你真正想要的吗 |
[13:07] | Fine. But we do this my way. | 好 但是得听我的 |
[13:13] | Maybe Ava wasn’t lying about where she was, | 或许艾娃没有骗我们她去了哪 |
[13:16] | but when she was. | 而是去了哪段时间 |
[13:19] | I thought the worst thing about her is she’s from Fresno. | 还以为最糟糕的是她来自弗雷斯诺 |
[13:22] | Well, I’m no- | 我… |
[13:24] | I’m not seeing anything in her Time Courier records | 我在她的时间传送带上看到的记录 |
[13:26] | that wasn’t Bureau-sanctioned and by-the-book. | 全都是局里批准的 没有擅自行动 |
[13:28] | Wait. What’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[13:30] | Uh, her first mission. | 她的第一次任务 |
[13:31] | Vancouver, 2213. | 2213年 温哥华 |
[13:33] | I can’t access it. | 我无法访问 |
[13:34] | The Bureau has sanctioned 2213 a no-fly zone. | 局里把2213年划为禁飞时区 |
[13:37] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[13:38] | Meaning, the Courier you stole from Ava doesn’t do you any good, | 意思是你从艾娃那偷来的传送带帮不到你 |
[13:41] | and the Waverider can’t fly there either. | 乘波号也飞不到那去 |
[13:43] | The only person who can override the restriction– | 唯一能撤销这项禁令的人 |
[13:45] | Is a Time Bureau Director. | 就是时间调查局局长 |
[13:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:48] | But why wouldn’t Director Sharpe– | 但是夏普局长为什么… |
[13:50] | Want us to know who she really is? | 不想让我们知道她的真实身份 |
[13:51] | I’ll give you one guess, Gary. | 你来猜一次 盖瑞 |
[13:54] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[13:56] | You think my boss is an anachronism? | 你觉得我的上司是时代错误 |
[13:58] | The only way to know for sure is to go to 2213. | 只有去了2213年才能搞清楚 |
[14:01] | – So how do we get there? – I– | -要怎么去 -我… |
[14:03] | I guess the only way would be to hijack the mother ship, | 我想只有劫持母舰 |
[14:05] | but unfortunaty I failed flight training. | 但很可惜我没通过飞行训练 |
[14:07] | Damn astigmatism. | 都怪这该死的散光 |
[14:08] | Like I’d let you fly. | 我才不会让你驾驶 |
[14:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:13] | Wha–what? | 什么 |
[14:23] | What do you mean, the mother ship is on the move? | 母舰在移动是什么意思 |
[14:25] | I mean, someone’s stealing it, ma’am. | 意思是有人偷了母舰 长官 |
[14:27] | Track it. I’m going after it personally. | 追踪它 我亲自去追 |
[14:36] | Should we really be doing this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[14:38] | I mean, I’m–I’m sure there’s a good reason why no one | 谁都不准来这个时期 |
[14:39] | is supposed to come to this time period. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[14:41] | Maybe Gary’s right. | 或许盖瑞是对的 |
[14:43] | Maybe we should just ask her about | 或许我们该问问她 |
[14:44] | what her connections to this place. | 跟这地方有什么关系 |
[14:45] | Why? She’s just gonna lie to us again. | 为什么 她又会对我们撒谎 |
[14:49] | Well, if you wanna ask her, now’s your chance. | 如果你想问她 机会来了 |
[14:53] | Director Sharpe. | 夏普局长 |
[14:59] | Director Sh–Sharpe? | 夏普局长 |
[15:04] | Just down across, and make a left. | 往下走过马路 左转 |
[15:09] | Director Sharpes? | 好多夏普局长 |
[15:11] | What kind of world is this? | 这是什么世界啊 |
[15:14] | Paradise? | 天堂 |
[15:17] | I’m surrounded by my exes, Gary. | 我被我的前任们包围了 盖瑞 |
[15:22] | This is hell. | 这简直是地狱 |
[15:32] | Pleasant day, citizens. | 快乐的一天 市民们 |
[15:35] | I had a dream like this once. | 这画面我曾梦到过 |
[15:37] | Yeah, me too, but mine involved less clothing. | 我也是 但我的梦里没穿这么多衣服 |
[15:40] | Mine too. | 我的也是 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 够了 |
[15:44] | Well, I guess this is why they declared 2213 a no-fly zone. | 这下明白他们为什么把2213年列为禁飞区 |
[15:48] | Director Sharpe didn’t want us to find out | 夏普局长不想被我们发现 |
[15:49] | that she’s secretly a robot. | 她的机器人秘密身份 |
[15:51] | I did not have sex with a robot. | 我没跟机器人上床 |
[15:54] | No, you didn’t, Sara, you had sex with a clone. | 确实没有 莎拉 你是跟克隆人上床了 |
[15:57] | Here at Advanced Variant Automation, | 在高级变异自动化机构 |
[15:59] | we are working to bring a brighter future. | 我们致力于创造更美好的未来 |
[16:02] | Our cloning program has produced the AVA. | 我们的克隆项目创造出了艾娃 |
[16:04] | AVA is the perfect woman designed to keep us safe | 艾娃非常完美 可以保护我们的安全 |
[16:07] | and restore order to the chaos. | 恢复混乱秩序 |
[16:09] | It makes sense they’d clone Ava. | 难怪他们会克隆艾娃 |
[16:11] | She is the perfect woman. | 她就是完美女人 |
[16:12] | Oh, calm down, Gary. She’s…okay. | 别夸张了 盖瑞 她一般般 |
[16:16] | Before I have an Ava overload, | 在我被艾娃腻死之前 |
[16:17] | should we return to the comfort and safety of the Time Bureau? | 能不能回到安全舒适的时间调查局 |
[16:21] | No. | 不 |
[16:24] | We’re not done here yet. | 还没完事呢 |
[16:30] | I think an ambush would work best in this situation. | 我想目前的情况伏击是最有效的办法 |
[16:33] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[16:34] | If you wanna die a quick death. | 除非你很想马上送死 |
[16:36] | Quite frankly, you two- | 老实说 你俩… |
[16:40] | Are no match for the Darhks. | 根本打不过达克父女 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:44] | So what’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[16:44] | We lure them to us. | 引他们上门 |
[16:47] | – With bait. – No, no. | -用诱饵 -不不 |
[16:48] | You are not using a totem. | 不能用图腾当诱饵 |
[16:50] | No. | 对 |
[16:52] | We have the next best thing. | 还有备用诱饵 |
[16:54] | – A legend. – Wait, that’s crazy. | -一名传奇队员 -等等 疯了吧 |
[16:56] | Why don’t we just go to where they’re at, | 不如直接去他们的所在之地 |
[16:57] | I’ll swipe it like I did the Fire Totem. | 我会像顺走火图腾那样顺走另外一枚 |
[16:58] | You overplayed your hand. | 你已经炫过自己的能耐了 |
[17:01] | Now they know you have – whatever you are on the team. | 他们已经知道你们队里有何方神圣了 |
[17:04] | What I am is the fastest man alive. | 我就是世上最快的人 |
[17:06] | – Thanks. – Second fastest. | -谢谢 -第二快 |
[17:07] | Shh, she didn’t need to know that. | 不必告诉她 |
[17:09] | Nathaniel? | 内特尼尔 |
[17:12] | Amaya, hey. | 阿玛雅 |
[17:13] | How’s Mari? | 玛丽怎么样 |
[17:14] | The doctor says she’s gonna be fine. | 医生说她不会有事的 |
[17:16] | She’s strong, just like you. | 她和你一样坚强 |
[17:18] | Thank you for checking in on her. | 谢谢你去查看她 |
[17:20] | So when are you coming back? | 你们什么时候回来 |
[17:21] | Um, we’re gonna stick around for a while. | 我们还得在这待一段时间 |
[17:23] | You know, talk her out of this whole superhero business. | 劝她不要再当超级英雄了 |
[17:25] | Or at least until you get your totem back, | 或者至少等你拿回你的图腾 |
[17:27] | and the timelines back in order. | 等时间线恢复正常 |
[17:28] | In that case, just take care of yourself, okay? | 那样的话 照顾好自己 好吗 |
[17:33] | I love you, Nathaniel. | 我爱你 内特尼尔 |
[17:36] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[17:39] | Um, shouldn’t we be bringing Amaya into this? | 难道不该叫上阿玛雅一起吗 |
[17:42] | No. | 不 |
[17:44] | We already have one Vixen in the hospital as it is. | 已经有一位雌狐住进医院了 |
[17:46] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[17:47] | My grandmother will want to play the hero | 我的外祖母肯定想逞英雄 |
[17:49] | and get herself killed. | 自投死路 |
[17:51] | If that happens, Mari and I will be wiped from existence. | 那样的话 我和玛丽将不复存在 |
[17:55] | Right, so we’re gonna need you to keep her out of our hair. | 对 所以你不能让她知道 |
[17:58] | – But I– – I know, I know. | -但… -我知道 我知道 |
[17:59] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[18:00] | I just need you to keep an eye on Amaya. | 我只需要你看好阿玛雅 |
[18:09] | Damn it, Wally. | 该死的 沃利 |
[18:21] | This place is creepy. | 这地方真瘆人 |
[18:23] | How about I wait outside? | 我不如去外面等吧 |
[18:25] | How about you calm down? | 你不如淡定点 |
[18:28] | Is it too late to mention my fear of things covered in sheets? | 现在说我害怕东西被盖着太迟了吧 |
[18:32] | Hey, guys. Over here. | 各位 看这里 |
[18:44] | How is this even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[18:46] | Looks like they created Ava from what they believe | 看来他们用他们认为的 |
[18:49] | are the best genes from around the world | 全世界最好的基因创造了艾娃 |
[18:51] | to make the perfect woman. | 让她成了一个完美的女人 |
[18:52] | Though, she’s a little pale, if you ask me. | 虽然在我看来她有点苍白 |
[18:55] | I should’ve known she was too good to be true. | 我早该知道她太完美了 肯定不是真的 |
[18:59] | That doesn’t mean that what you guys had wasn’t real. | 这不意味着你们之间不是真的 |
[19:04] | That is exactly what it means. | 这恰恰说明了这点 |
[19:06] | Uh, guys. | 各位 |
[19:07] | Everything that she’s told me about herself has been a lie. | 她告诉我的任何事情都是假的 |
[19:08] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[19:09] | What, Gary? | 怎么了 盖瑞 |
[19:12] | Oh, crumbs, I think I woke one up. | 天啊 我想我弄醒了一个 |
[19:14] | You are in violation of bylaw 575. | 你们违反了575条例 |
[19:16] | You do not have clearance to be in this room. | 你们无权进入这个房间 |
[19:19] | We were just leaving. | 我们正要离开 |
[19:22] | Just let us go, it’ll be fine. | 就让我们走吧 没关系的 |
[19:25] | If I let you go, I have to let everyone go. | 如果我放你走 我就得放每个人走 |
[19:27] | You must be terminated. | 你必须被终结 |
[19:28] | Uh, I think she wants to kill us. | 我看她想杀了我们 |
[19:30] | You don’t say. | 用不着你说 |
[19:34] | Should we help? | 我们该帮忙吗 |
[19:35] | Uh, not unless you want both of them to kill you. | 除非你想被她俩干掉 |
[19:41] | All right, tie her , before she comes to. | 在她醒过来之前绑住她 |
[19:47] | This is weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[19:50] | These chains won’t be nearly as convincing | 如果你能变钢铁 |
[19:52] | if you can turn to steel. | 这些链子就没半点说服力 |
[19:55] | You know, I’m a good actor. I could’ve sold it. | 我是个好演员 我可以吃这行饭 |
[19:59] | And what’s with these vigilantes and their dark spaces? | 为什么治安维持者爱待在黑暗的地方 |
[20:02] | It’s like they’re afraid of that healthy bronze look. | 好像他们害怕古铜色的健康肌肤 |
[20:07] | Oh, I– I didn’t mean you. | 我不是说你 |
[20:09] | I–you look great, honey. You– | 你看来来挺好的 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | I underestimated you, Kuasa. | 我小看你了 瓜莎 |
[20:14] | You brought us a valuable bargaining chip. | 你给我们带来了有价值的筹码 |
[20:17] | I want something in exchange. | 我想要做交易 |
[20:20] | My grandmother’s totem. | 我外祖母的图腾 |
[20:21] | It belongs to me. | 它是属于我的 |
[20:23] | You didn’t actually think | 你不会真的觉得 |
[20:24] | she was gonna hand that over to you, did you? | 她会把那个交给你吧 |
[20:26] | – She’s right. – You what? | -她说得对 -什么 |
[20:28] | The power of Mallus flows through me. | 马卢斯的力量在我体内流动 |
[20:30] | I don’t need some trinket. | 我不需要这些小饰品 |
[20:34] | Besides, Kuasa has proven herself a loyal acolyte. | 再说 瓜莎已经证明了她是个忠实的信徒 |
[20:42] | The plan worked. Free me. | 计划成功了 放开我 |
[20:44] | I once thought that losing this totem | 我曾经认为失去这个图腾 |
[20:47] | was the greatest threat to me and my family. | 是对我和我的家人最大的威胁 |
[20:50] | But you are in love with my Nana Baa. | 但你爱上了我外婆 |
[20:53] | And should she chose to love you in return, | 她竟然也选择爱你 |
[20:56] | me and my sister will never even exist. | 我和我的妹妹就永远不会存在了 |
[20:58] | – This is not the plan. – Plans change. | -这不是我们的计划 -计划变了 |
[21:01] | This is better than “The Brave and the Bold.” | 这比《蝙蝠侠: 英勇与无畏》还精彩 |
[21:03] | For a PhD, you’re remarkably gullible. | 作为一个博士 你太好骗了 |
[21:05] | Oh, Kuasa, you’re better than this. | 瓜莎 你不是这样的人 |
[21:08] | Be the woman your grandmother believes you to be. | 做你外祖母期望你是的那个人 |
[21:12] | I’m being the woman she knows me to be. | 我做她知道我是的那个人 |
[21:21] | When you kill him, do it slowly. | 杀他的时候 慢慢来 |
[21:35] | Is that too tight? | 太紧了吗 |
[21:36] | I can never tell. | 我不知道 |
[21:37] | Not… That I have experience | 我没有把人绑起来的经验 |
[21:39] | tying people up, ’cause I-I-I don’t– | 因为我… |
[21:40] | Stop talking to it, Gary. | 别跟它说话了 盖瑞 |
[21:43] | Sara, she isn’t an it. | 莎拉 她不是个物件 |
[21:45] | She’s a real person. | 她是个真正的人 |
[21:46] | They all are. | 她们都是 |
[21:48] | Our Ava is just an anachronism | 我们的艾娃只是个不知怎么 |
[21:49] | somehow displaced 200 years in the past, | 去到两百年以前的时代错误 |
[21:51] | AKA our present. | 即我们的时代 |
[21:53] | – Sorry, sorry, sorry. – I know. I–I mean, I get it. | -对不起 -我知道 |
[21:56] | Why would she tell me she comes from a place | 她怎么会跟我说在她的故乡 |
[21:58] | where’s she’s just one of a million copies? | 她只是百万复制品之一 |
[22:04] | There you are. | 你们在这呢 |
[22:05] | Oh, God, another one? | 天哪 另一个 |
[22:07] | Gary, that’s our Ava. | 盖瑞 那是我们的艾娃 |
[22:08] | What does he mean “Another one”? | 他说的”另一个”是什么意思 |
[22:10] | Don’t mind Gary. | 别在意盖瑞 |
[22:13] | You know, it’s interesting; i would’ve found you sooner, | 这很有趣 我没更快找到你们 |
[22:14] | except I seem to be misplaced my Time Courier. | 因为我好像把我的时间传送带放错地方了 |
[22:18] | What are you three doing in 2213? | 你们三个在2213年做什么 |
[22:20] | We are investigating an anachronism. | 我们在调查一个时代错误 |
[22:24] | An anachronism, really? | 时代错误 真的吗 |
[22:25] | – What is this place, anyway? – Oh, come on, Ava. | -这是什么地方 -少来了 艾娃 |
[22:28] | The jig’s up. We know. | 把戏拆穿了 我们知道了 |
[22:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[22:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:46] | Well, maybe she’s not a card-carrying member | 或许她并不是克隆俱乐部的 |
[22:49] | of the clone club after all. | 持卡会员 |
[22:52] | I must prepare for the Master’s arrival. | 我必须得为主人的降临做好准备 |
[22:57] | I trust you’ll be able to make him talk? | 我相信你能让他开口 |
[22:59] | No problem, Nora doll. | 没问题 诺拉宝贝 |
[23:00] | Talk? You don’t have to torture me to talk. | 开口 你用不着折磨我来让我开口 |
[23:03] | The trick is you gotta get me to shut up. | 难的是让我闭嘴 |
[23:08] | It’s not much of a trick. | 也没那么难 |
[23:14] | You will have the legends bring the missing totems to me. | 你会让传奇们把丢失的图腾带来给我 |
[23:20] | Or you will die. | 不然你就死定了 |
[23:25] | Your, um, daughter, she looks–she looks– | 你的女儿 |
[23:28] | she looks different. No offense. | 她看起来很不一样 无意冒犯 |
[23:32] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[23:38] | Her face… | 她的脸 |
[23:40] | How long has that been a situation? | 这个样子多久了 |
[23:41] | You know what? Since you’re gonna die, | 你知道吗 既然你都要死了 |
[23:42] | I might as well tell you. | 我也可以告诉你 |
[23:44] | The-the closer that Mallus gets to escaping his prison, | 离马卢斯逃脱牢笼的日子越近 |
[23:46] | the worse the situation gets. | 她的脸就会越糟糕 |
[23:49] | Don’t–stop looking– don’t look at me. | 别那样看着我 |
[23:50] | I’m just gonna– I’m just gonna– | 我只是 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry, it–it’s not you. It–it’s me. | 对不起 不是你 是我 |
[23:57] | Torture just doesn’t bring me the same joy anymore. | 折磨人不能再给我带来同样的乐趣了 |
[23:59] | It’s okay, you’re distracted, I get it. | 没事的 你被分心了 我明白 |
[24:02] | You made a deal with the devil, now he’s come back | 你和恶魔做了交易 现在他回来了 |
[24:04] | to claim your little girl. Am I right? | 要带走你的女儿 我说得对吗 |
[24:05] | Yes! I mean, I-I-I– | 是的 我的意思是 |
[24:06] | I wanted to burn the world down and rebuild it in my image, | 我想要毁了这个世界 然后按我的想法重建 |
[24:09] | not lose the person I was doing it for. | 而不是失去我为之而努力的人 |
[24:11] | Damien, this is deep stuff, man. | 达米恩 这是很深层次的想法 |
[24:13] | Let’s just keep digging. Let’s keep digging. | 继续往下想 |
[24:14] | – Just do me one favor. – Yes, what? | -帮我个忙 -好的 什么 |
[24:16] | Can you lose the cattle prod? I mean, I’m gonna die anyways. | 你能扔掉那根棒子吗 我反正要死了 |
[24:19] | Let’s just make this a safe space. | 让这成为安全之地吧 |
[24:22] | Safe space. | 安全之地 |
[24:23] | Safe space. | 安全之地 |
[24:26] | Director Sharpe? | 夏普局长 |
[24:28] | Director Sharpe. | 夏普局长 |
[24:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:31] | Oh, Gary. God, get out of my face. | 盖瑞 天哪 退开一点 |
[24:33] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你没事了 |
[24:35] | What do you remember before you, uh, hit your head? | 你记得你撞到脑袋之前发生了什么吗 |
[24:40] | I came to 2213 to– to find the mother ship, | 我去2213年找母舰 |
[24:44] | and I, uh–I stepped out of the portal, | 我走出了传送门 |
[24:47] | and then you were breathing in my face. | 然后你在我脸上呼吸 |
[24:49] | Is there something I’m forgetting? | 我是不是忘了什么 |
[24:52] | Before your little mishap, | 在你发生小不幸前 |
[24:54] | you were commendings on our great work | 你在表扬我们活干得很棒 |
[24:56] | and you even mentioned something about a promotion. | 你还提到了升职 |
[24:57] | This is terrible. | 这太糟糕了 |
[24:58] | Okay, can we just tell her the truth? | 我们能跟她说真相吗 |
[25:00] | That, what, she was hatched in a government lab? | 说她是在政府实验室诞生的 |
[25:03] | God, this whole time I thought that she was hiding who she was, | 天哪 我还以为她隐瞒了她的身份 |
[25:05] | but clearly she had no idea she was a clone. | 但是显然她完全不知道自己是克隆人 |
[25:09] | I mean, did you see the way she reacted? | 你看到她是什么反应了吗 |
[25:13] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[25:15] | No, d-don’t. | 别去 |
[25:17] | – What is– – Don’t. | -那是 -别去 |
[25:22] | Don’t what? | 别干什么 |
[25:23] | – Thank God, she’s gone. – Who’s gone? | -谢天谢地 她已经走了 -谁走了 |
[25:25] | We gotta get out of here before that fembot sounds the alarm. | 我们得在那女机器人拉响警报前出去 |
[25:28] | “Fembot”? | 女机器人 |
[25:29] | Come on. | 过来 |
[25:33] | Okay, now concentrate on the target. | 现在把注意力集中在目标上 |
[25:36] | It’s about focus and precision. | 关键是专注和精准 |
[25:39] | Like I need help lighting things on fire. | 好像我要人教我怎么点火一样 |
[25:43] | One. | 一 |
[25:45] | Two. | 二 |
[25:47] | Rory, could you focus on something | 罗里 除了吃东西 |
[25:49] | other than your stomach for a second? | 你能专注一下其他事吗 |
[25:51] | Whatever. | 怎样都好 |
[25:56] | I said just the target, you idiot. | 我说了只有目标 你这白痴 |
[26:00] | – I’m the idiot? – Yeah. | -我是白痴 -对 |
[26:02] | You’re the one who doesn’t eat when you’re hungry. | 你这人傻得饿肚子时都不吃东西 |
[26:05] | Maybe if you did, you wouldn’t be such a bitch. | 要是你吃了 可能就不会这么贱了 |
[26:08] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[26:10] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[26:24] | Whoa, what is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[26:26] | Zari’s training Rory. | 扎莉在训练罗里 |
[26:29] | Or killing him. | 也可能是在杀他 |
[26:30] | But now that you’re back on the ship, | 但既然你回船上来了 |
[26:31] | we need to get out of Detroit and back to work. | 我们得离开底特律然后继续工作 |
[26:33] | Uh, Nate is actually still trying to convince Mari | 其实内特还在努力劝说玛丽 |
[26:35] | not to be a vigilante, and she is stubborn. | 别当治安维持者 但她很顽固 |
[26:38] | I wonder where she gets that from. | 不知道她从哪继承的 |
[26:40] | Kuasa. What’re you doing here? | 瓜莎 你在这干嘛呢 |
[26:44] | – I come with a peace offering. – How did you get that? | -我带来了和解的礼物 -你怎么拿到它的 |
[26:46] | Wait, wh– where is Nate? | 等等 内特呢 |
[26:48] | I gave him to the Darhks in exchange for the totem. | 我用他和达克父女换了这个图腾 |
[26:50] | – That wasn’t the plan. – What plan? | -原计划不是这样的 -什么计划 |
[26:53] | Nate thought it’d be better not to tell you. | 内特觉得最好别告诉你 |
[26:56] | Because you’re in love with him, Nana Baa. | 因为你和他谈恋爱 外婆 |
[26:58] | And that love is a threat to both Mari and me. | 这段爱情威胁到了我和玛丽 |
[27:00] | – So you betrayed him? – He’s not my grandfather. | -所以你出卖了他 -他不是我外公 |
[27:03] | Every moment that you spend with him | 你和他在一起的每一秒 |
[27:05] | is a threat to our entire family’s future. | 都在威胁我们全家的未来 |
[27:07] | How can you be so selfish? | 你怎么能这么自私 |
[27:09] | You’re the selfish one. | 你才自私 |
[27:11] | Our family’s destructionn looms in 1992. | 我们的家庭会在1992年迎来灭亡 |
[27:14] | You promised you’d save us. | 你答应过会救我们 |
[27:16] | And yet you continuously search for ways | 但你现在一直在想办法 |
[27:18] | to abandon your family and Zambesi. | 抛弃你的家庭和赞比西 |
[27:21] | I have done everything in my power to try and redeem you. | 我试过了所有力所能及的办法来救你 |
[27:24] | And in doing so, Mari got hurt. | 我这么做的时候 玛丽很痛苦 |
[27:26] | She understands that being a totem bearer means | 她能理解作为一名图腾拥有者意味着 |
[27:27] | protecting all people, not just our own. | 要保护所有人 而不只是自己 |
[27:30] | It’s no wonder this totem ended up with Mari and not you. | 难怪最后玛丽拿到了图腾 而不是你 |
[27:34] | You’re beyond redemption. | 你无可救药了 |
[27:44] | Mother ship is this way. | 母舰在这边 |
[27:47] | Sara, listen, I really need to confess something to you. | 莎拉 我有事必须要和你坦白 |
[27:49] | – Can we do this later? – No, I–listen. | -我们能晚点说吗 -不 我 |
[27:50] | I wasn’t really visiting my parents in Fresno. | 我没去弗雷斯诺找我爸妈 |
[27:52] | I don’t even know why I said that. | 我都不知道我为什么那么说 |
[27:53] | I never visit my parents. | 我从不去找我父母 |
[27:54] | They’re like strangers to me. | 他们对我来说就像陌生人 |
[27:55] | You don’t say. | 是吗 |
[27:56] | But when we broke , | 但我们分手时 |
[27:57] | I actually called my ex in Vegas. | 我打给了在维加斯的前任 |
[27:59] | I’m so ashamed, but is worse than that, all right? | 我很羞愧 但我做了更差劲的事情 |
[28:01] | I created an UpSwipz profile. | 我建了个碰碰账号 |
[28:03] | And I actually went really overboard on the swiping. | 其实我太沉迷于滑来滑去了 |
[28:05] | It–it really is more intuitive to go up and down, | 上下滑动真的要直观很多 |
[28:08] | but that’s not even the point. | 这不是重点 |
[28:09] | The point is I realize that it’s not for me. | 重点是我意识到这不适合我 |
[28:11] | Okay? And– | 并且 |
[28:12] | Look, I know that we aren’t together anymore, Sara, | 我知道我们不在一起了 莎拉 |
[28:14] | but I really just felt like I needed to be honest with you. Okay? | 但我确实觉得我应该和你说实话 |
[28:19] | Great, now you all hate me. | 很好 现在你们都恨我 |
[28:20] | Not that I can blame you. I just– | 我不能怪你们 我只是 |
[28:23] | Can you please stop looking at me like this? | 你能别这样看着我吗 |
[28:24] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了 |
[28:25] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[28:26] | Look, it’s not you, it– | 问题不是你 |
[28:29] | It’s them. | 问题是它们 |
[28:44] | What the hell are those things, | 这些玩意是什么鬼 |
[28:45] | and why do they all look like me? | 为什么她们都和我长得一样 |
[28:48] | Well, short version, | 长话短说 |
[28:50] | you’re a clone. | 你是个克隆人 |
[28:52] | I’m a– I’m a clone? | 我 我是个克隆人 |
[28:55] | From the future? | 来自未来 |
[28:56] | What’re you– I’m a future clone thing? | 你说什 我是未来的克隆人 |
[28:58] | – Ava, shh. – It’s okay, Director Sharpe. | -艾娃 -没事 夏普局长 |
[29:01] | Gary will take care of everything. | 盖瑞会处理好一切 |
[29:02] | No. | 不 |
[29:03] | She deserves to know. | 她有权知道 |
[29:05] | I don’t understand. This can’t be happening. | 我不明白 这不可能 |
[29:08] | You’re saying I’m one of them? | 你说我是它们中的一员 |
[29:10] | Hey, look, this might be where you’re from, | 你可能源自那里 |
[29:11] | but it is not who you are. | 但这不能决定你是谁 |
[29:13] | Then who the hell am I? | 那我到底是谁 |
[29:15] | You are the same person that you have always been. | 你一直是你自己 |
[29:18] | You are the woman who has worked her way to the top | 你是那个自己努力爬上去 |
[29:20] | to becoming the head of the Time Bureau. | 成为时间调查局局长的女人 |
[29:22] | – You are extraordinary. – No. | -你很了不起 -不 |
[29:24] | My– my life, | 我 我的人生 |
[29:25] | my memories, they’re all manufactured. | 我的记忆 都是人造的 |
[29:28] | They’re– they’re not real. I’m not even real. | 它们都不是真的 甚至我也不是真的 |
[29:30] | Ava, you are real. | 艾娃 你是真的 |
[29:32] | You are as real as I feel about you. | 你和我能感觉到的你一样真实 |
[29:36] | How can you even say that when I’m– | 你怎么能说出这样的话 |
[29:37] | I’m just like one of those things? | 我明明就是一个这种玩意 |
[29:39] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[29:41] | And I know that you are a badass. | 我知道你是个狠角色 |
[29:44] | And you are different. | 你是不一样的 |
[29:47] | And now that we both know that, | 而且现在我们都明白 |
[29:49] | I need you to act exactly like one of those clones | 要是我们想出去 我需要你 |
[29:51] | if we wanna get out of here. | 装得像这些克隆人一样 |
[29:54] | Go ahead, Darhk. | 动手啊 达克 |
[29:56] | Make my day. | 我求之不得 |
[29:58] | You asked for it, steel boy. | 你自找的 钢铁男 |
[30:02] | – Was that good? – Really good, really good. | -我表演得好吗 -很好 很好 |
[30:04] | Just a little bit bigger this time. | 就是这次大点声 |
[30:05] | – Okay. – Okay, you ready? | -好 -你准备好了 |
[30:07] | Oh! Why, God? | 苍天呐 为什么 |
[30:10] | There’s blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[30:11] | There’s so much blood. | 好多血 |
[30:15] | You know better than to play Mallus for a fool. | 你知道不该把马卢斯当傻子耍 |
[30:17] | No, no, no, no, no, honey, I can explain. | 不 宝贝 我可以解释 |
[30:27] | Such a waste of a good head of hair. | 可惜了这一头秀发 |
[30:38] | Hey, get your hands off that hard body. | 别碰那坚硬的肉体 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry, that sound way better in my head. | 抱歉 在我脑中这话好听得多 |
[31:02] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[31:11] | Seems that you and Kuasa have resolved your family squabble. | 看来你和瓜莎已经解决了家庭纠纷 |
[31:16] | So much drama over a silly trink. | 为件小饰品整出这么多戏 |
[31:18] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[31:20] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand anything | 我不指望你能理解 |
[31:22] | about honor or legacy. | 荣誉或者遗产的意义 |
[31:37] | Amaya! | 阿玛雅 |
[31:49] | I’ve apprehended the intruders. | 我已经逮捕了入侵者 |
[31:50] | I’ll escort them from the premises and terminate them. | 我要把他们押送出房间然后处决他们 |
[31:53] | Move. | 走 |
[32:14] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[32:21] | This one’s a fake. She’s not one of us. | 这是个假货 她不是我们的人 |
[32:23] | Step forward. | 走上前来 |
[32:28] | You are to be reprocessed immediately. | 你要即刻接受再处理 |
[32:36] | That feel fake to you? | 这感觉假吗 |
[32:42] | Stay close, I don’t wanna lose you in this crowd. | 靠近点 我不想分不清你和它们 |
[33:07] | Is this as weird for you as it is for me? | 这对你我来说一样古怪 |
[33:11] | I’ve had messier breakups. | 我有过更糟糕的分手 |
[33:23] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, I– | 真对不起 对不起 我 |
[33:26] | This is the second worst attack of the clones I’ve seen. | 这是我见过的第二糟的克隆人袭击 |
[33:33] | Please, please, I don’t wanna do this. | 求求你 我不想这样做 |
[33:38] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[33:40] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:41] | It’s the real you. | 是真的那个你 |
[33:45] | Let’s get back to the ship before more show up. | 趁更多克隆人杀到之前赶快上船 |
[33:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:51] | You were right, Sara. | 你说得对 莎拉 |
[33:52] | I’m never gonna be a mindless clone. | 我绝对不会是个没有思想的克隆人 |
[33:58] | I’m keeping the suit. | 我要留着这套制服 |
[34:08] | Your totem is still governed by my powers. | 你的图腾仍然被我的力量控制 |
[34:14] | No. | 不 |
[34:17] | No. | 不 |
[34:26] | What’re you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[34:29] | I’m not here for you. | 我不是为了你来的 |
[34:35] | Now get your ass up. | 快站起来 |
[34:40] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[34:42] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:50] | Hardly seems like a fair fight. | 看着不像是场公平的战斗 |
[34:52] | Then I’d give up now. | 换我的话现在就放弃 |
[34:54] | I was talking about all of you. | 我说的是你们几个 |
[34:59] | If you cannot defeat me in this vessel, | 如果你们连我这个肉身都打不过 |
[35:02] | how will you stop me once I’ve assumed my true form? | 又怎么能阻止恢复真身的我 |
[35:11] | She’s too strong. | 她太强了 |
[35:12] | We have to leave. | 我们得离开 |
[35:13] | I gave you life, Kuasa. | 我给了你生命 瓜莎 |
[35:17] | Offered you real power. | 给予你真正的力量 |
[35:20] | Family is true power. | 家人才是真正的力量 |
[35:24] | I know you’re in the somewhere, Nora. | 我知道你还有意识 诺拉 |
[35:26] | You have your father, I have my grandmother. | 你有你的父亲 我有我的外婆 |
[35:29] | We don’t have to become our demons. | 我们不必成为自己的恶魔 |
[35:34] | I like my demons. | 我喜欢我的恶魔 |
[35:47] | Nana Baa. | 外婆 |
[35:48] | Kuasa. | 瓜莎 |
[35:50] | No. | 不 |
[35:57] | She should’ve known. | 她应该想到的 |
[36:00] | There’s no running from Mallus. | 没人能逃过马卢斯 |
[36:13] | Amaya, we gotta get out of here. | 阿玛雅 我们得离开这 |
[36:13] | – No. – Amaya, we gotta go. | -不 -阿玛雅我们得走了 |
[36:23] | I’ll do what you want. Just — just put me down. | 你让我做什么都行 把我放下来 |
[36:31] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[36:32] | No, it wasn’t me, it was our totems. | 不是我 是我们的图腾 |
[36:34] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[36:40] | It’s Kuasa. | 是瓜莎 |
[36:42] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:46] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[36:53] | Gary, you cannot tell anyone about what you saw in 2213. | 盖瑞 保密你在2213年见到的事物 |
[36:56] | If you do, I will straight up kill you. | 说出去 我就直接杀了你 |
[36:58] | But I’m terrible at keeping secrets. | 可是我藏不住秘密 |
[36:59] | And every time I close my eyes, all I see is you. | 而且我一闭上眼睛 眼前就都是你 |
[37:02] | I’ll never get it out of my head. | 我永远都忘不掉了 |
[37:03] | I wouldn’t worry about it, Gary. | 我不担心这个 盖瑞 |
[37:04] | Gary, right this way. | 盖瑞 来这边 |
[37:05] | I got a flasher with your name on it. | 我这有一个写着你名字的闪光枪 |
[37:18] | If I had known that was gonna happen– | 如果我知道事情会变成这样 |
[37:20] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[37:22] | Still, I shouldn’t have gone behind your back. | 我不应该瞒着你 |
[37:24] | And I shouldn’t have tried to outsmart the Darhks on my own. | 也不应该一个人去对付达克父女 |
[37:27] | You wanted me to have my totem back. | 你想要我拿回我的图腾 |
[37:30] | And now I do. | 现在我拿到了 |
[37:32] | Come on, Amaya, just say it. | 阿玛雅 说出来吧 |
[37:36] | I got Kuasa killed. | 我害死了瓜莎 |
[37:38] | I got my granddaughter killed. | 是我害死了我的外孙女 |
[37:41] | You? | 你 |
[37:43] | How? | 怎样 |
[37:44] | By goading her to be more like her sister. | 我刺激她让她变得更像她妹妹 |
[37:49] | Kuasa wanted to prove that she was worthy of this. | 瓜莎想证明她值得拥有这个 |
[37:55] | She died proving that I was wrong about her, | 她用生命证明我错了 |
[37:57] | by saving the life of a man who threatened her existence. | 她救下了威胁到她存在的男人 |
[38:00] | Exactly, and if I didn’t get captured, then Kuasa– | 没错 如果我没有被抓住 瓜莎就 |
[38:04] | Was doomed either way. | 瓜莎还是会死 |
[38:05] | I mean, that’s how time works. | 时间就是这样运作的 |
[38:07] | Well, clearly, time wants my family to suffer. | 显然 时间想要我的家人承受痛苦 |
[38:10] | Amaya, you have to believe | 阿玛雅 你得相信 |
[38:12] | you’re in charge of your own destiny. | 你能掌握自己的命运 |
[38:17] | You know, there are times that I wish | 有时候我希望 |
[38:18] | I’d never set foot on this ship. | 我从未登上过这艘飞船 |
[38:21] | If I’d never left 1942, | 如果我没离开1942年 |
[38:23] | I would’ve returned to Zambesi like I was supposed to, | 我就会回到我本该待着的赞比西 |
[38:27] | with no idea of the tragedy that awaited me. | 我不会知道自己即将面临的悲剧 |
[38:32] | I would’ve died an old woman. | 在年老时死去 |
[38:33] | Murdered by warlords. | 死于战争 |
[38:35] | And you and I never would’ve met. | 你我永远不会相遇 |
[38:38] | And… | 而且 |
[38:42] | Is that what you want, Amaya? | 这就是你希望的吗 阿玛雅 |
[38:47] | I don’t know, Nathaniel. | 我不知道 内特尼尔 |
[39:05] | Thought you couldn’t eat. | 我以为你不能吃东西 |
[39:07] | Yeah, I told Gideon to tell me | 我让吉迪恩告诉我 |
[39:08] | when sundown would’ve been if I’d been at home. | 家里的日落时间 |
[39:10] | But I mean, Ramadan is just a stupid | 但是对你来说斋月就是一项 |
[39:12] | 1,400-year-old tradition to you, right? | 有1400年历史的愚蠢传统 对吗 |
[39:14] | So why am I even talking about it? | 所以我为什么还要谈论这个 |
[39:17] | Well, uh, how about if I help you | 让我帮你 |
[39:20] | heat it up? | 加热一下吗 |
[39:26] | Try it, it’s good for you. | 吃一点 对你有好处 |
[39:34] | You know, I can’t stop thinking about Kuasa. | 我无时无刻不在想着瓜莎 |
[39:37] | I felt her die. | 我感觉到她死了 |
[39:39] | Uh, me too. | 我也是 |
[39:41] | Mind you, she did try to kill us a couple of times. | 提醒你一下 她有好几次想杀死我们 |
[39:43] | But she was a totem bearer, and Amaya’s granddaughter. | 但她是图腾拥有者 还是阿玛雅的外孙女 |
[39:46] | And the totems supposedly connect us to something larger. | 图腾把我们和更重要的东西联系起来 |
[39:50] | Yeah, for better or worse. | 对 不论好坏 |
[39:53] | You know, I think that’s | 这可能就是 |
[39:55] | kind of why I still fast. | 为什么我仍然斋戒 |
[39:57] | When I was little, my mom tried to get me to do it. | 小时候 我妈妈让我这样做 |
[39:59] | And I wouldn’t, but she did make me learn | 我不想做 但她逼着我学 |
[40:01] | how to cook iftar. | 怎样做开斋饭 |
[40:02] | It’s the meal we eat to break the fast. | 我们用开斋饭结束斋戒 |
[40:06] | And while she cooked, she would say | 她做开斋饭的时候会说 |
[40:07] | that Ramadan’s not just a time for honoring God, | 斋月不仅是尊敬真主 |
[40:10] | but a time to honor tradition and family. | 也是在尊重传统和家人 |
[40:14] | Community. | 以及团体 |
[40:16] | So whenever I fast or cook iftar it– | 每当我斋戒或做开斋饭的时候 |
[40:21] | it makes me feel connected to my mom. | 我会感觉依旧和我妈妈有联系 |
[40:24] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[40:28] | Still pork. | 还是猪肉 |
[40:29] | Still good. | 还是好吃 |
[40:35] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:40] | You know, maybe you should wipe my memory too. | 也许你应该把我的记忆也抹掉 |
[40:43] | How am I supposed to face the Time Bureau now, | 我了解了自己的出身之后 |
[40:44] | knowing what I know about myself? | 要怎样去面对时间调查局 |
[40:46] | The same way that I face my team. | 就像我面对我的队员这样 |
[40:49] | We don’t have the luxury of running away and hiding. | 我们不能逃跑和藏起来 |
[40:51] | Not with the fight we have ahead of us. | 不能在面临战争时这样做 |
[40:53] | Our team’s gonna need us to lead them through this. | 队员们需要我们带领他们挺过去 |
[40:56] | You know, there just — there must be some reason | 一定有某些原因 |
[40:57] | that I don’t remember anything about 2213. | 让我记不起2213年的任何事 |
[41:00] | Anything about being a clone. | 我一点也不记得克隆人的事 |
[41:02] | I’m sure there is. | 的确有原因 |
[41:06] | Who recruited you for the Bureau? | 是谁把你招募到调查局的 |
[41:09] | Rip. | 里普 |
[41:11] | Well, I bet you that entire bottle | 我用整瓶酒跟你打赌 |
[41:14] | he’s the one who wiped your file from the Bureau | 就是他删除了你在调查局的档案 |
[41:16] | and put 2213 off limits. | 和把2213年列为禁飞区 |
[41:20] | – Why would he do that to me? – I don’t know. | -他为什么要对我这样做 -我不知道 |
[41:24] | But we’re gonna find out. | 但是我们会搞明白的 |
[41:29] | Gideon, initialize the time drive and set a course. | 吉迪恩 启动时光驱动引擎 设定航线 |
[41:33] | Traveling to this time period is inadvisable | 前往这一时间段是不明智的 |
[41:33] | 1992年 赞比西 木常咖省 | |
[41:35] | I’m sure Captain Lance would not allow it. | 我确定兰斯船长不会允许 |
[41:37] | Please, Gideon. | 拜托了 吉迪恩 |
[41:38] | I have to save my granddaughter. | 我得去救我的外孙女 |
[41:41] | I have to save my family, | 我要去救我的家人 |
[41:43] | and no one is going to stop me. | 没有人能阻止我 |
[41:45] | Now lock in the coordinates. | 立刻锁定坐标 |
[41:47] | Course set for the M’Changa Province of Zambesi, 1992. | 设定航线前往1992年的赞比西木常咖省 |