Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] – I love you, Jesse. – I love you too. -我爱你杰西 -我也爱你
[00:06] Jesse’s breaking up with me. 杰西要跟我分手
[00:08] She told me she needs to focus on herself. 她说她现在想专心处理自己的事
[00:10] You and Ms. Lance? 你和兰斯小姐之间
[00:12] I think there’s something real there, she’s special. 我们之间是有火花的 她很特别
[00:14] I’m guessing that’s bad. 我猜这表示情况很糟糕
[00:16] Those are tears in the fabric of time itself. 那是时间结构本身的撕裂
[00:18] The first totem bearers imprisoned a great evil 第一个图腾拥有者囚禁了一个大恶魔
[00:22] and time is his cage. 时间是他的牢笼
[00:23] The more the timeline’s corrupted, 时间线被毁坏得越多
[00:25] the weaker the prison holding Mallus becomes. 关着马卢斯的监狱就会变得越不安全
[00:27] Maybe these totems are the keys to stopping him. 也许这些图腾就是阻止他的关键
[00:29] The good news is, we already have the Air, 好消息是我们有了空气
[00:31] Earth, and Fire Totem. 地和火图腾
[00:33] Death Totem? 死亡图腾
[00:34] The most volatile of all of the totems. 所有图腾中最不稳定的一个
[00:36] Whoever wields it has dominion over the dead. 使用之人能操纵死人
[00:38] We need to make sure we keep that Death Totem on lock. 我们要确保锁好死亡图腾
[01:17] You thought I forgot about you. 你以为我忘记你了吗
[01:24] It’s okay. Hey, I’m right here. 没事了 我在你身边呢
[01:27] It’s okay. 没事
[01:30] Here I thought you gave nightmares, not have them. 还以为你是别人的噩梦 不会做噩梦
[01:34] First time for everything. 万事都有第一次嘛
[01:36] Wanna talk about it? 想聊聊你的噩梦吗
[01:37] No, I’m–I’m fine. 不了 我没事
[01:44] – So, who’s John? – What? -那 约翰是谁 -你说什么
[01:47] Soon as you called his name out in your sleep, 你睡梦中呼唤的那个人
[01:48] and I was trying very hard not to be jealous. 我可是很努力不吃他的醋
[01:53] No, it’s probably John Constantine. 没谁 估计是约翰·康斯坦丁
[01:58] He’s a Demonologist that helped me with Mallus. 他是鬼神专家 帮我对付马卢斯
[02:00] And he kinda looks like Sting. 他长得有点像斯汀
[02:02] And he’s just a– just a friend? 他只是 只是个朋友
[02:04] Yeah, you could say that. 算是个朋友吧
[02:09] Though we did sleep together, but– 我和他倒是上过床 但是
[02:12] It was the ’60s, 那是60年代的事了
[02:14] and everybody was getting wild. 谁都曾放浪过
[02:17] The ’60s, huh? 60年代
[02:18] I thought I waited a long time between partners. 我以为我等了很久才有新伴侣
[02:21] The year was 1969, but… 那时候是1969年 但
[02:25] it was, like, three weeks ago. 实际上就发生在三周前
[02:29] Three weeks? 三周前
[02:30] Yeah, well, three weeks before I had a girlfriend. 对 在我有女友的三周前
[02:35] Did you just call me your girlfriend? 你刚才承认我是你女友了
[02:38] Maybe. 也许吧
[02:41] I mean, why not? 我干嘛不承认呢
[02:43] John’s fun. 约翰很有趣
[02:44] Oh, please don’t talk about John. 别再提约翰了
[02:46] Well, he is no Ava Sharpe. 但他比不上艾娃·夏普
[02:49] Pardon the interruption, Captain, 抱歉打断一下 船长
[02:50] but you’re needed on the bridge. 有人呼叫你前往舰桥
[02:52] Come on. 真扫兴
[02:57] Morning, Captain. 早上好呀 船长
[02:58] Where’s Mrs. Captain? 船长夫人去哪了
[02:59] Ava had to work. 艾娃得去工作
[03:01] With all the new anachronisms, 随着新时代错误的出现
[03:02] the time tears are getting worse. 时间裂口愈发严重了
[03:04] Yeah, I thought we were calling them time cracks. 不是叫时间裂缝吗
[03:06] Hey, what happens if we don’t repair history? 不修补历史的话会发生什么
[03:09] Working theory: time is frapped together like a smoothie, 理论上说 时间就像思慕雪一样凝聚在一起
[03:12] so instead of just dealing with Julius Caesar in Aruba, 除了要解决阿鲁巴的尤利乌斯·凯撒
[03:16] we have to fight off Genghis Khan, 我们还得打败成吉思汗
[03:17] a herd of wooly mammoths, 一群毛茸茸的猛犸象
[03:18] and a swarm of locusts from the Old Testament. 以及一群来自旧约的蝗虫
[03:20] And Mallus is freed from time jail, 马卢斯逃离时间监狱
[03:22] so he could rule over this giant mess. 他很可能掌控这些混乱
[03:26] so, worse than Flashpoint? 所以比闪点还糟糕
[03:29] Is that what we’re calling the thing that Barry did? 巴里造成的那次灾难叫闪点吗
[03:30] I think it’s something similar. 我想情况类似吧
[03:32] All right, enough hand wringing. 行了 别那么悲观
[03:34] Mallus and his team are doubling down on anachronisms, 马卢斯和他的人正翻倍制造时代错误
[03:36] so, so are we. 我们也不落人后
[03:37] From now on, we’re gonna do our repairs in teams. 从今往后 我们要组队修复时代错误
[03:41] Where’s Rory? 罗里人呢
[03:44] Wally, wait. 慢着 沃利
[03:48] Nice robe. 睡袍不错
[03:50] Who dressed me? 谁给我穿的衣服
[03:52] Me. 我
[03:53] FYI, Heat Wave sleeps in the nude. 顺便一提 热浪刚刚是裸睡的
[03:56] Yeah, tried to warn you, kid. 刚想提醒你来着 小子
[03:58] As riveting as this conversation is, 闲谈很有意思
[04:00] Gideon, please. 吉迪恩 开始吧
[04:02] So, Z and Amaya, Z和阿玛雅
[04:04] you take the Time Courier 你们用时间传送带
[04:05] to Billings, Montana in 1997. 前往1997年的蒙大纳比林斯
[04:07] The Mona Lisa is about make a very special appearance 蒙娜·丽莎将在古董巡回展览
[04:09] on the Antiques Roadshow. 进行特别展出
[04:11] Nate and I will pick up Einstein in the Ice Age, 我和内特去冰河时代接爱因斯坦
[04:15] and you two are on the Jumpship to 你们两个用逃生舰
[04:19] find and return a dog named Laika 将一只莱卡犬找到并归还给
[04:20] to the Soviet space program. 苏联太空项目组
[04:23] No. 拒绝
[04:25] Excuse me? 你再说一遍
[04:26] I’m not chasing a Ruskie pooch. 我才不要追一只俄国杂种狗
[04:30] I could actually use Mick’s help reforming the Fire Totem. 我正好需要米克帮我修补火图腾
[04:33] Fine. 行吧
[04:34] Nate, you go with Wally, 内特 你去跟着沃利
[04:36] and I’ll go get Einstein alone. 然后我自己去找爱因斯坦
[04:41] You okay? 你还好吗
[04:42] Yeah, do– 没事 你们…
[04:44] I’m fine. All right, that’s it. 我没事 好了 就这样了
[04:46] No snazzy send-off. Mama’s got a headache. 这次没有华丽的送别 老娘头痛
[04:50] Even when you don’t try, you still got it. 就算你不上心 气场依旧在
[05:00] My hypothesis is that the Fire Totem 据我推断 火图腾
[05:02] can only be reignited if it reaches Big Bang conditions. 只有再次经历宇宙大爆炸才会被重燃
[05:06] Which is where this 然后就是这个
[05:07] handy-dandy cold fusion reactor comes in. 神秘的冷聚变反应堆上场了
[05:10] We will be two of the only people to have 我们会是仅有的两个
[05:12] ever experienced cold fusion in action. 看到冷聚变反应的人
[05:14] Can you even imagine? 你能想象得到吗
[05:16] I’m bored. 我无聊死了
[05:20] Wait, where are you going? 等下 你干什么去
[05:22] What if I need your help? 我需要你帮助怎么办
[05:24] I–I just put a mystical totem into a nuclear reactor. 我刚把一个神秘图腾放进核反应堆
[05:26] Don’t you wanna see what happens? 你不想看看会发生什么吗
[05:28] No. 不
[05:38] Do me a favor, Gideon, 帮我个忙 吉迪恩
[05:39] get John Constantine on the line. 联络约翰·康斯坦丁
[05:41] I’m afraid Mr. Constantine does not currently own a phone. 恐怕康斯坦丁先生目前没有电话
[05:44] Because God forbid he’d do anything normal. 他什么时候能干点正常的事
[06:28] It calls to you, doesn’t it? 它在召唤你 对吧
[06:31] The Death Totem chose you. 死亡图腾选择了你
[06:37] – You’re… – You. -你是 -你
[06:39] After you died. 死了的你
[06:42] This is the Death Totem. 这是死亡图腾
[06:43] It yearns for a new bearer. 它在渴求着新的主人
[06:46] Imagine all you could do with dominion over the dead. 想象下你统治死者后都能做些什么
[06:51] You could banish that little girl from your dreams, 你可以赶走梦中的那个小女孩
[06:55] bring back your sister. 复活你的姐姐
[07:00] I’m no totem bearer. 我不是图腾拥有者
[07:02] You’ve conquered your demons. 你征服了你的心魔
[07:04] You’re strong enough to wield it. 你有足够的力量去使用它
[07:05] Pick up the totem, Sara. 拿起图腾吧 莎拉
[07:07] It’s the only way to defeat Mallus. 这是打败马卢斯的唯一办法
[07:10] The six totems need six totem bearers. 六个图腾需要六位图腾拥有者
[07:13] Who else on your team was born to wield death? 你队伍里还有谁能操纵死亡呢
[07:34] Wait, wait, wait, so the Mona Lisa was a self-portrait? 等等 所以蒙娜·丽莎是自画像吗
[07:37] Da Vinci in drag. 女装达·芬奇
[07:40] Mick? 米克
[07:45] – What? – Well, at least he’s wearing clothes. -什么 -最起码他穿着衣服
[07:47] – True. – Hey, Ray, we’re back. -这倒是 -雷 我们回来了
[07:50] You read me, Schmience guy? 听到了吗 科学怪男
[07:53] Gideon? Where’s Ray? 吉迪恩 雷在哪
[07:55] I’m sorry, Ms. Tomaz, 很抱歉 汤马兹小姐
[07:56] but all of my internal monitoring systems have been disabled. 我所有的内部监控系统都被关闭了
[07:59] I’ve been rendered blind, I’m afraid. 恐怕我现在是完全瞎了
[08:02] Ray! 雷
[08:06] I can’t tell if he’s breathing. 我不知道他还有没有呼吸
[08:09] I have a pulse. 我摸到脉搏了
[08:12] It’s smoking. 还在冒烟
[08:13] This just happened. 就是刚刚的事
[08:16] Whoever did this is still on the ship. 干这事的人还在船上
[08:20] Gideon, run a scan. 吉迪恩 做个扫描
[08:21] Dr. Palmer has suffered a collapsed lung, 帕尔默博士肺塌陷了
[08:23] three broken ribs, a shattered femur and– 三块肋骨骨折 股骨粉碎还有…
[08:25] Okay, okay, okay, we get it. 好了好了 我们知道了
[08:26] Just fix him and find out who disabled your cams. 治好他然后找出是谁关闭了你的摄像头
[08:29] I take one lousy nap… 我就去小睡了一会…
[08:30] If I was capable of rage, I would feel it. 如果我有生气的能力 我就会生气了
[08:32] The saboteur must be punished. 破坏者必须受到惩罚
[08:35] You stay with Ray. 你陪着雷
[08:36] Mick and I will search the ship. 我和米克搜查整艘船
[08:37] Wait, guys, you don’t know what’s out there. 等下 你们不知道面对的是什么
[08:41] Second thought, you got this. 转念一想 交给你们了
[08:57] Gideon, we need to reach Sara. 吉迪恩 我们需要找到莎拉
[08:59] Is there any way to message her in the Ice Age? 能不能联系到在冰河时代的她
[09:01] There’s no need. 没有必要
[09:02] The Jumpship never left its hangar. 逃生舰没有离开过机库
[09:09] Holy mother of God. 我的个老天爷
[09:11] Sara, what happened? 莎拉 发生了什么
[09:13] Sara Lance is lost to you. 莎拉·兰斯已经消失了
[09:21] I am… 我是
[09:23] Death! 死亡
[09:47] Sara, 莎拉
[09:49] I know you’re still in there. 我知道你还在里边
[09:52] Know you’re still in there. 知道你还在里边
[09:57] Amaya? 阿玛雅
[10:00] She can’t hear you. 她听不到你
[10:05] Mallus. 马卢斯
[10:06] You’ve always secretly feared you’re a monster. 你私下里总是害怕自己是魔鬼
[10:09] And now, a monster is what you’ve become. 而现在 你已经变成了魔鬼
[10:13] Sara, please, no! 莎拉 不要
[10:35] Amaya! What happened? 阿玛雅 发生了什么
[10:36] It’s Sara. She’s wearing the Death thingy. 是莎拉 她戴上了那个死亡的玩意
[10:38] The Death Totem? 死亡图腾
[10:39] Why would Elvis’ totem make Sara evil? 为什么猫王的图腾会让莎拉变邪恶
[10:42] The totems work by amplifying the true nature 图腾的功能是增强
[10:44] of–of whoever wears them. 佩戴者的真实本性
[10:46] But Constantine warned Ray 但是康斯坦丁警告过雷
[10:47] that Mallus’ power was inside Sara. 马卢斯的力量依然在莎拉体内
[10:50] Maybe he’s taken her over. 也许是他控制了她
[10:51] So, if Elvis could raise the dead with a totem, 所以 如果猫王可以用图腾唤起死者
[10:54] what could a former assassin 跟恶魔通灵的
[10:55] connected to a demon be capable of? 前刺客有什么能耐
[10:59] Captain Lance, I strongly recommend you reconsider this command. 兰斯船长 我强烈建议你重新考虑这指令
[11:10] So I was thinking about the whole GF conversation 我在想之前我们聊过的
[11:12] we had earlier, and I– 女友话题 我
[11:17] you look… 你看着
[11:19] good, great. 很好 很美
[11:20] Just, sometimes these holo-feeds 有时全息投影信号
[11:21] can really wash out your skin. 会显得皮肤惨白
[11:24] Did you do something different with your hair? 你去做头发了吗
[11:31] What the hell is going on here? 这里怎么回事
[11:34] Mr. Rory, would you please move? 罗里先生 麻烦让一让
[11:37] Sara’s bonded with the Death Totem. 莎拉跟死亡图腾结合了
[11:40] What? 什么
[11:40] We think Mallus tricked her into wearing it. 我们认为是马卢斯骗她戴上的
[11:43] Look, the woman on that bridge was not Sara. 舰桥上的那女人不是莎拉
[11:44] All I care about right now is getting her back. 我现在只想找回原来的她
[11:46] We need to find John Constantine. 我们得去找约翰·康斯坦丁
[11:48] The demonologist? 那个鬼神专家吗
[11:49] Yeah, I know, he wears his tie a little too loose for my liking, 对 我不喜欢他松松垮垮的领带
[11:52] but he has saved Sara from Mallus before. 但他之前从马卢斯手上救过莎拉
[11:55] Gideon, can you up my pain medication? 吉迪恩 麻烦给我多来点止痛药
[11:57] My leg is killing me. 我的腿疼死了
[12:00] – Gideon? – The Nostromo sequence has been activated -吉迪恩 -诺斯托罗莫序列已经启动
[12:02] and will commence in T minus three seconds. 倒数三秒后就将开启
[12:05] T minus two seconds. 倒数两秒
[12:07] Gideon, un-commence. 吉迪恩 取消开启
[12:08] That option has expired. 选项无效
[12:13] Door’s locked. 门锁了
[12:14] I’m gonna kill that witch! 我要杀了那女巫
[12:16] If you kill her, then Sara dies too. 你要是杀了她 莎拉也死了
[12:18] – Better her than me. – Dude, how can you say that? -她死总比我死好 -你怎么说得出口
[12:19] – By moving my lips. – Uh, hey guys? -动嘴唇说的 -各位
[12:21] And where were you when Ray was getting the crap 雷受重伤时 你跑哪儿去了
[12:22] beat out of him? Day-drinking again? 又在大白天喝酒吗
[12:24] Better than kidnapping a dog! 总好过绑架狗
[12:25] – We rescued the dog, Mick! – I’m claustrophobic! -是拯救狗 米克 -我有幽闭恐怖症
[12:28] Everyone, just stop yelling. 各位 别吵了
[12:34] Guys, everyone just relax. 大家都冷静一下
[12:36] I’m gonna knock her out, tie her up, 我去把她打晕 捆起来
[12:38] and no one gets hurt. 没人会受伤
[12:42] Oh, we’re screwed. 我们完蛋了
[13:01] Wally. 沃利
[13:05] Never thought we’d see each other again. 没想到我们还会再见
[13:07] You look good. 你气色不错
[13:08] This isn’t you. You’re not real. 不是你 你不是真的
[13:10] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[13:13] Yeah. I’ve seen apparitions before. 对 我之前见过幻象
[13:16] You know, I remember the first night I said, “I love you.” 记得我第一次说”我爱你”的那晚
[13:20] We were in the back seat of your car. 我们在你的车后座
[13:23] You acted like you couldn’t hear me. 你像是没听到
[13:24] Yeah, ’cause I couldn’t understand 对 因为我搞不懂
[13:26] why someone like you would love me. 像你这样的人为什么会爱我
[13:29] Why not? 为什么不会
[13:29] Oh, come on, Jesse. 拜托 杰西
[13:31] Wally, you’re a good-looking guy. 沃利 你长得挺帅的
[13:33] Great smile. 笑得很甜
[13:35] I know you’ve had girlfriends before me. 我知道在我之前你也有过女友
[13:36] None of them were you. 她们都不及你
[13:39] You’re everything. 你是一切
[13:40] You’re, like, an actual genius, 你是货真价实的天才
[13:42] and the family you come from, and then I– 你的家庭背景 而我…
[13:44] You’re just a speed junkie with a drug addict for a mom? 你只是个极速废柴 你妈是瘾君子
[13:48] I wonder why it didn’t work out between us. 难怪我俩最后没成
[13:54] So you’re just here to hurt me? 你是来这伤害我的吗
[13:58] Well, you can’t. 你休想
[14:00] I’m–I’m actually glad that you broke my heart. 其实我很高兴你让我心碎不已
[14:05] You know, I traveled because of you. 因为你 我游历四方
[14:07] I found some kind of inner peace. 找到了内心的平静
[14:09] I made new friends. 结交了新朋友
[14:11] One day I’m gonna fall in love with someone, 某天我会再次堕入爱河
[14:14] and that person isn’t gonna be you. 而那个人不会是你
[14:19] Well said. 说得真好
[14:21] Unfortunately… 遗憾的是
[14:24] I can hurt you. 我可以伤害你
[14:42] John Constantine, age 36, 约翰·康斯坦丁 36岁
[14:44] one older sister, both parents deceased? 有个姐姐 父母双亡
[14:48] He’s part of the Newcastle crew. 属于纽卡斯尔团队的一员
[14:49] He accidentally summoned a demon 无意间召唤出一个恶魔
[14:50] that dragged a child, Astra Logue, into Hell. 让一个叫阿斯特拉·罗格的孩子堕入了地狱
[14:54] Sounds like a real weirdo. 听着真是个奇葩
[14:55] He’s a Warlock. 他是个魔法师
[14:56] You know, I happen to be a level nine Warlock. 我正好是九级魔法师
[14:59] Dungeons & Dragons doesn’t count, Gary. 《龙与地下城》游戏不算 盖瑞
[15:03] Stay back. 退后
[15:08] Don’t move, Gary. 别动 盖瑞
[15:10] Gonna get you. I’m gonna… 我要抓到你 抓到你
[15:11] What the– 搞什么
[15:13] All right, all right. 好了 好了
[15:14] Go on, go, go! 快 快快
[15:16] Okay. 好
[15:18] Hey, do us a favor. Give us a hand, will you? 帮个忙 搭把手 好吗
[15:23] Grab it, grab it, grab it! 抓住 抓住 抓住
[15:26] There you are. 抓住了
[15:27] All right, aww, nice one, lad. 干得好 好小伙
[15:29] You’re a feisty little bastard, aren’t you? 你真是个暴躁的小混蛋啊
[15:31] Are you guys from Housing co-op? 你们是房屋合作社的人吗
[15:33] Because it’s perfectly legal to win an apartment in a duel. 因为在决斗中赢取一套公寓是完全合法的
[15:36] We’re here about Sara Lance. 我们来是为了莎拉·兰斯
[15:39] Right, well, 那好吧
[15:40] Mrs. Veras, we will have to 维拉斯太太 这个仪式
[15:44] continue the ritual tomorrow. 我们必须明天再继续了
[15:46] But not to worry, love. 但是别担心 亲爱的
[15:47] We’ll have your son married in no time, all right? 我们很快会让你儿子结婚的
[15:49] Gracias, Señor Constantine. 谢谢你 康斯坦丁先生
[15:57] It’s a gig economy. 就是打打零工
[15:59] I have to take the work where I can find it, you know? 有工作就得接嘛
[16:02] Now, let me guess. 我来猜猜
[16:03] Sara has succumbed to the demon Mallus. 莎拉已经屈服于恶魔马卢斯
[16:06] I sensed his power growing, but not to worry, 我察觉到他的力量在变强 但别担心
[16:09] I gave Ray very specific instructions 我给了雷非常明确的指示
[16:11] to kill her if that ever happened. 如果发生这种情况 就杀了她
[16:13] – What? – Eggs and omelets, love. -什么 -就像蛋和煎蛋卷 亲爱的
[16:15] And extreme measures. 采取极端手段
[16:18] Well, I’m here to save Sara. 我是来救莎拉的
[16:19] She’s bonded with the Death Totem. 她跟死亡图腾结合了
[16:24] – Bollocks. – What does that mean? -扯淡 -什么意思
[16:26] Oh, it’s a British expletive used to– 那是北方人的方言
[16:27] I know what bollocks means, Gary. 我知道扯淡的意思 盖瑞
[16:29] What did you mean by it? 你那句话是什么意思
[16:30] Well, about this so-called Death Totem. 这个所谓的死亡图腾
[16:33] Recently, whilst heavily influenced by ayahuasca, 最近 由于同时受到死藤水的影响
[16:36] I came to learn why the sixth lost tribe of Zambesi 我开始明白为什么赞比西遗失的第六个部落
[16:39] was stricken from the oral record. 完全没有口述记录
[16:42] This lost tribe, 这个消失的部落
[16:44] which had been entrusted to watch over the domain of the dead, 一直负责看守死亡之域
[16:47] sided with Mallus 当其他五个部落
[16:48] while the other five tribes rallied to imprison him, 联手囚禁马卢斯时 此部落却支持他
[16:52] perhaps explaining why the Death Totem 也许这就解释了死亡图腾
[16:54] is inextricably linked with our demon friend. 与我们的恶魔朋友千丝万缕的联系
[16:56] Wally, can you hear me? 沃利 你听得到我吗
[16:58] Wally, talk to me, man. 沃利 说话啊
[17:00] Kid’s dead. 那小子死了
[17:01] I gotta go after him. 我要去找他
[17:02] Just be careful out there. 在外面小心点
[17:05] If I’m not back in five minutes… 如果我五分钟后没回来
[17:06] Just wait longer? 再多等一会吗
[17:08] No, come rescue me. 不 来救我
[17:12] Okay, guys, this is ridiculous. 好了 各位 这太荒谬了
[17:14] We can’t just wait here. 我们不能在这里干等
[17:15] Sara’s gonna take us out one by one. 莎拉会把我们逐一干掉的
[17:17] But I can decouple the Jumpship from Gideon’s mainframe. 但我可以把逃生舰从吉迪恩的主机上分离出来
[17:22] We are getting off of this ship. 我们要离开这艘飞船
[17:24] Sara’s soul is likely trapped in Mallus’ realm. 莎拉的灵魂很有可能被困在马卢斯的魔界里
[17:28] Usually, 通常
[17:29] I’d have to cast the demon into myself to rescue her, 我得先让恶魔附在我身上 才能救她
[17:32] but luckily, I already have a link to Sara’s soul. 但幸运的是 我已经和莎拉的灵魂有了联系
[17:36] So I’ll enlist Aken, 所以我会找阿肯帮忙
[17:39] the Egyptian ferryman of the dead, 他是埃及亡灵摆渡人
[17:41] What do you mean you already have a link to Sara’s soul? 什么叫做你已经和莎拉的灵魂有了联系
[17:44] Well, let’s just say our souls have been one. 这么说吧 我俩的灵魂合二为一了
[17:46] Leaves a metaphysical connection, love. 形成了超自然结合 亲爱的
[17:49] – Don’t call me, “Love.” – Oh, pardon me, pet. -别叫我亲爱的 -对不起 宝贝儿
[17:51] Sara and I also share a very, 我和莎拉也有着
[17:53] very strong metaphysical connection, so… 非常强烈的超自然结合
[17:56] Wait. I can’t believe… 等等 不敢相信
[17:58] You both slept with Captain Lance? 你俩都和兰斯船长睡过了
[18:00] – Gary. – Did we now? -盖瑞 -有吗
[18:02] Well then, we both have excellent taste in damaged women. 看来我们对受过创伤的女人都有着超凡的品味
[18:06] – Sara’s not damaged. – Yeah. -她没有受到创伤 -是啊
[18:08] And I’m the bloody Pope. 那我还是教皇呢
[18:09] You know what? Let’s get on with this. 我们赶紧开始吧
[18:11] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你以为自己在干什么呢
[18:13] You’re going after Sara, I’m coming with you. 你去找莎拉 我要跟你一起去
[18:15] To the realm of Mallus? 去马卢斯的魔界吗
[18:17] Start chanting. 开始念咒吧
[18:20] Very well, give me your hand. 那好 把你的手给我
[18:25] Are you serious? 你是说真的
[18:27] Deadly. 非常认真
[18:34] Mallus, Aken, Ka, Ren, Ba, Ib, Sheut, 马卢斯 阿肯 灵魂五物
[18:34] 古埃及人相信灵魂 [由生命力 名 个性 心 影子组成]
[18:37] Mallus Aken Ma’at. 马卢斯 阿肯 玛特
[18:47] John Constantine. 约翰·康斯坦丁
[18:50] You dare enter my realm? 你胆敢闯入我的魔界
[19:12] So any sign of the Captain, Nate? 有看到船长吗 内特
[19:16] No, but I found Wally. 没 但是我找到了沃利
[19:20] Is he… 他是不是
[19:21] Alive. 还活着
[19:23] Sara must have shot him with the anti-speedster gun. 莎拉肯定是用反极速枪打中了他
[19:26] We’re gonna need a bigger Medbay. 我们需要一个大一点的医疗舱
[19:30] Don’t worry, guys, I’m almost there. 别担心 各位 我马上就到
[19:31] Just get ready to meet me at the Jumpship. 准备好去逃生舰跟我汇合
[19:38] Sorry, Giddy, this is gonna hurt you more than me. 对不起 吉迪 这样会伤你更甚于我
[19:44] Zari? 扎莉
[19:53] Behrad… 贝哈德
[19:55] I can’t sleep. 我睡不着
[19:58] Will you read me a story, Zari? 你会给我讲故事吗 扎莉
[20:01] No, no, this is– this is the Death Totem 不 这是死亡图腾
[20:03] messing with my mind, you’re not real. 在扰乱我的思绪 你不是真的
[20:05] Of course I am. 我当然是真的
[20:07] Please. You know the one. 别这样 你知道我想听的故事
[20:09] “The Prince of Timbuktu.” 《廷巴克图的王子》
[20:11] Please stop. 别说了
[20:13] “The Prince of Timbuktu took a swim in the ocean blue” “廷巴克图的王子在蓝色海洋里游泳”
[20:18] “He met a tortoise who told him his purpose “他遇到了一只乌龟告诉他
[20:21] was to be the king of Timbuktu.” 要成为廷巴克图之王”
[20:26] Behrad. 贝哈德
[20:31] Goodbye. 再见
[21:12] Sara, stop, please. 莎拉 停下
[21:14] Sara… 莎拉…
[21:16] You have to fight Mallus. 你必须和马卢斯斗争
[21:19] Stop! 停下
[21:24] You’re hurting me. 你把我弄疼了
[21:28] Impressive. 真厉害
[21:30] But no one can fight Mallus forever. 但永远没人能跟马卢斯斗
[21:45] What have you got on your socks there, squire? 你袜子上的是什么 侍从
[21:47] Oh, it’s Beebo. 是碧波
[21:49] My Aunt Stacy bought them for me. 我的斯泰茜阿姨买给我的
[21:51] You like Beebo? 你喜欢碧波吗
[21:51] Once, when I was on a massive bender, 有一次我喝得大醉时
[21:53] I put a spell on that toy to make him talk. 我给那玩具施了个咒语让它开口说话
[21:56] He told me things that’ll make your toes curl. 它告诉了我一些令人兴奋的事情
[21:59] Oh, like what? 比如呢
[22:01] Okay, Sara’s soul is trapped in the realm of a demon 莎拉的灵魂被困在恶魔魔界了
[22:03] and her ship and entire crew are lost in time. 她的飞船和船员都在时空中迷失了
[22:05] Who cares about Beebo? 谁还在乎碧波
[22:06] Well, his Aunt Stacy does. 他的斯泰茜阿姨挺在乎的
[22:08] You’re wound tight as a bloody drum, aren’t you, love– 你弦绷得太紧了 亲爱的
[22:11] pardon me, pet. 原谅我 宝贝儿
[22:12] You know, you need to loosen up. 你得放松点
[22:14] And then the work just flows. 事情会水到渠成的
[22:15] Oh, is that work you’re doing? 你的工作就是这样吗
[22:17] Sorry, I couldn’t tell. 对不起 没看出来
[22:18] There isn’t exactly a paint-by-number spell 没有什么现成的咒语
[22:20] for locating a spaceship floating through a temporal stream. 可以找到一艘在时空中漂流的飞船
[22:24] My business card says, “Master of the Dark Arts,” 我的名片写的是”暗黑魔法师”
[22:26] not “Doctor Ruddy What’s-His-Face.” 不是”什么拉迪医生”
[22:28] – Who? – Who? -谁 -谁
[22:29] Exactly. 正是这样
[22:30] What? Okay, you know what, Gary? 什么 得了 盖瑞
[22:32] Let’s just get outta here because Mr. Constantine 我们走吧 康斯坦丁先生
[22:33] has wasted enough of our time. 已经浪费我们够多时间了
[22:34] Oh, that’s where you are. You beauty. 原来在这里 美人
[22:37] Okay, so you have a foot, but you don’t have a phone? 你有脚 但你没有手机
[22:39] I–I just–I really don’t understand how Sara could’ve– 我 我就不明白了 莎拉怎么会
[22:41] What, shagged me in a mental institute? 什么 在精神病院里上我吗
[22:43] Oh, my God! 天哪
[22:44] Ah, you have nothing to be jealous about. 你没什么好嫉妒的
[22:45] I am not jealous! I’m just… 我没嫉妒 我只是…
[22:49] Okay, maybe I’m a little bit jealous. 好吧 可能是有点嫉妒
[22:50] Ah, we were just trying to find some calm in the storm. 我们只是想在暴风雨中找点平静
[22:54] I don’t understand, who sleeps with a Warlock and then 我不明白 谁能上了个魔法师后
[22:57] turns around and starts calling me her girlfriend? 又对我说我是她女友
[22:59] She called you her girlfriend? 她说你是她女友
[23:01] Yeah, and I really wanna believe her. 是的 我也很想相信她
[23:03] – But? – But I don’t think that -但是呢 -但是我不认为
[23:04] Sara’s really a one-woman woman. 莎拉真的是个对女友专一的女人
[23:06] Well, if the price of admission is looking like 如果恋爱的代价是
[23:07] a fool or getting your heart broken, 看起来像个傻瓜或者心碎
[23:09] then, well, I’d say Ms. Lance is pretty well worth it. 那么 我只能说兰斯小姐很值了
[23:15] Okay. 好吧
[23:16] Boys, there has to be a way to find the Waverider. 伙计们 一定有办法能找到乘波号
[23:20] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[23:22] We’re all ears, mate. 我们洗耳恭听 伙计
[23:24] The Legends remind me of my D&D group. 传奇让我想起了我的”龙与地下城”团队
[23:27] – Don’t laugh. – Too late. -别笑 -忍不住
[23:29] And last year, we were on a campaign, 去年 我们一次战役上
[23:31] “The Trials of Eagan.” “伊耿之战”
[23:34] Our party was made up of a monk, 我们团有一个僧侣
[23:37] a druid, 一个德鲁伊
[23:40] a half-orc rogue, 一个半兽人流浪汉
[23:43] a bard, 一个吟游诗人
[23:45] and like, a– like, a cheerful gnome 还有一个开朗的地精
[23:48] who was also a very accomplished wizard. 同时也是个厉害的巫师
[23:51] With two men down, 两名队友倒下了
[23:52] we were trapped in the Tomb of Ruination, 我们被困在了毁灭之墓
[23:55] and we were being hunted by Zanatar the Unburnt. 同时被不燃者詹纳塔追杀
[23:58] We were exhausted, 我们筋疲力尽
[23:59] running low on food. 弹尽粮绝
[24:01] Hungry. 真的饿了
[24:05] Zari, come in. 扎莉 回话
[24:06] Zari, do you copy? 扎莉 你收到了吗
[24:08] Our sorceress was missing, feared dead. 我们的女巫失踪了 恐怕已经死了
[24:10] Gary, how does any of this help us find Sara and the Legends? 盖瑞 这些怎么能帮我们找到莎拉和传奇们
[24:14] Let the man finish his story, all right? 听他说完这个故事 好吗
[24:16] As you were, mate. 接着说 伙计
[24:18] Zanatar the Unburnt wielded the Death Sword, 不燃者詹纳塔挥舞着死亡之剑
[24:21] one of the Six Swords of Sorrow. 六把悲伤圣剑之一
[24:23] To defeat him, we needed… 打败他 我们需要…
[24:24] Another of the Six Swords. 另一把圣剑
[24:27] The best way to defeat a totem bearer 打败一个图腾拥有者的最好办法
[24:28] is with another totem. 就是用另一个图腾
[24:29] Yeah, that worked out well for Z. 是啊 Z的下场就挺好的
[24:31] Seeing as I am out of commission, 鉴于我没有这个能力了
[24:33] one of you two needs to wield the Earth Totem. 你俩得有人使用地图腾
[24:34] Which turned Blackbeard’s lady friend into a zombie. 那个图腾把黑胡子的女人变成了僵尸
[24:37] It merely manifested the pirate queen’s true nature. 这只不过展现了海盗女王的本性
[24:40] A righteous warrior has nothing to fear from wielding a totem. 一个正义的战士不会惧怕使用图腾
[24:43] A righteous warrior. Count me out. 一个正义的战士 别把我算在内
[24:46] All right, well, 好吧
[24:47] Earth Totem, meet Steel Man. 地图腾 会会钢铁人
[24:50] So how did your D&D crew thingy 所以你的什么”龙与地下城”队员
[24:52] find one of the six Swords of Sorrow? 是怎么找到六把悲伤圣剑之一的
[24:54] We didn’t, we died a grizzly death at the hands of Zanatar. 我们没找到 我们在詹纳塔的手里死得很惨
[24:57] Gary! 盖瑞
[24:58] But, but, that’s because we weren’t working in concert. 但那是因为我们没有齐心协力
[25:01] The Legends will be fine as long as they just don’t split up. 传奇只要不四分五裂 就会相安无事
[25:04] Mick and I will find Zari. 我和米克去找扎莉
[25:06] All right, and I’ll go get the Earth Totem. 好的 那我去找地图腾
[25:08] You’re gonna die. 你会死的
[25:10] Thanks, Mick. 谢谢 米克
[25:12] You can do this. 你可以的
[25:23] The point of my story is, 我的故事的重点在于
[25:24] even though we were defeated by Zanatar, 即使我们被詹纳塔打败了
[25:27] we were able to track 我们还是可以找到
[25:28] the mystical object he was wielding. 他使用的神秘物
[25:30] The Sword of bloody Sorrow. 他妈的悲伤圣剑
[25:35] You are a bloody genius, Barry. 巴里 你真他妈是个天才
[25:39] Gary. 我叫盖瑞
[25:40] Gary, right. 好的 盖瑞
[25:42] I need the vile from my desk, 我需要我桌子上那个小恶魔
[25:45] Mother’s tears, and my ruination stones, 母亲的眼泪 还有我的毁灭石
[25:47] and from you, Ava, I’m gonna need– 还有艾娃 我需要
[25:50] – Oh, please don’t say it. – The foot. -求你了 别说出来 -脚
[25:57] Sorry, can we just pretend for a moment 抱歉 我们能暂时假装
[25:58] that I have no idea what you two are doing? 我并不知道你俩在干什么吗
[26:00] Well, it’s like our Gary said, 正如盖瑞所说
[26:02] the easiest way to locate the Legends’ ship 定位传奇的船的最简单的办法
[26:04] is to locate the Death Totem. 就是定位死亡图腾的所在位置
[26:13] You know, it’s a shame that you had to join the family business. 真遗憾 你不得不参与家族事业
[26:17] You were a sweet kid. 你以前是个乖孩子
[26:19] Last time we were here, I was a little girl, 上次我们在这相遇 我是个小女孩
[26:21] but I was never sweet. 但我从来就不乖
[26:23] Your friend, Oliver, made sure of that 这都是拜你的朋友奥利弗所赐
[26:24] when he killed my father. 他杀了我父亲
[26:27] Oliver’s not responsible for the path that you chose. 奥利弗不该为你选择的道路负责
[26:30] You’re right. 你说得对
[26:33] You see, Sara, you and I, 你看 莎拉 我和你
[26:35] we’re alike. 很像
[26:37] The darkness has always been within us. 黑暗一直存在于我们心中
[26:42] Please. 求你了
[26:45] Ra’s Al Ghul–Ra’s Al Ghul will never know you let me live. 拉斯·厄尔·高福绝不会知道你放我一条生路
[27:03] Papi! 爸爸
[27:16] Once a killer, always a killer. 曾经是杀手 终生是杀手
[28:24] Why are you crying, Sara? 莎拉 你为什么哭
[28:26] You’ve done nothing wrong. 你没做错什么
[28:28] Imagine what you could do if you just released your guilt. 想想如果放下愧疚感 你能做些什么
[28:32] You can’t erase your past, Sara, 莎拉 你没法抹掉过去
[28:34] so just embrace it. 所以接受它吧
[28:39] You want me to join your team. 你想让我加入你的队伍
[28:41] It’s your destiny. 这是你命中注定的
[28:43] Eons ago, the sixth tribe of Zambesi 很久以前 赞比西的第六个部落
[28:45] defended Mallus from their brethren. 保护了马卢斯免受其弟兄所害
[28:49] Their tribe wielded the Death Totem. 他们的部落使用了死亡图腾
[28:53] Now the cycle’s starting again. 现在这个循环又开始了
[28:55] You weren’t just born to wield the Death Totem, Sara. 你不仅仅命中注定使用死亡图腾 莎拉
[29:00] You were born to wield the Death Totem for Mallus. 你生来是为了马卢斯使用死亡图腾的
[29:07] Z Z.
[29:10] I’m all right, barely. 我勉强还行
[29:12] Nathaniel, we have Z. 内特尼尔 我们找到Z了
[29:14] Did you find the Earth Totem? 你找到地图腾了吗
[29:16] Actually I did, but, 我确实找到了 但是
[29:18] guys, Sara found me. 各位 莎拉发现我了
[29:19] Nathaniel, where are you? 内特尼尔 你在哪里
[29:25] Nathaniel? 内特尼尔
[29:27] What’s the matter, Nathaniel? 发生什么了 内特尼尔
[29:29] You look like you’ve seen a ghost. 你看起来像见鬼了
[29:36] Nathaniel? Nathaniel, where are you? 内特尼尔 内特尼尔 你在哪里
[29:40] Right, the Fire Totem’s our last chance to defeat her. 好吧 火图腾是我们打败她的最后机会
[29:43] Oh, and here I thought escaping to the Jumpship was a good plan. 我还想着逃到逃生舰上也许是个好计划
[29:46] I don’t care what she’s done. 我不管她做了什么
[29:47] I’m not abandoning Sara or anyone else on this team. 我不会抛弃莎拉和其他队友
[29:50] Too bad, you’re down a leg, 糟糕 你坏了条腿
[29:51] and you look like a cat stuck in a dryer. 你看起来像卡进烘干机的猫
[29:53] That’s not funny. I love cats. 一点也不好笑 我很喜欢猫
[29:55] I’ll wield the totem. Let’s just get to the lab. 我来使用火图腾 我们去实验室吧
[29:58] Here’s hoping Ray knew what he was doing. 希望雷知道他在干什么
[30:05] Get a grip, Nate. 振作 内特
[30:07] That’s not your grandfather. 他不是你的祖父
[30:09] Houston, 1970. 休斯顿 1970年
[30:12] I wanted to be with my wife and son, 我想和我妻儿在一起
[30:15] but you convinced me that was impossible. 但你告诉我这不可能
[30:18] You were relieved when I blew the cargo bay door. 我炸开货舱门的时候 你松了一口气
[30:22] I didn’t want you to die. 我不想你死
[30:24] You were desperate to save your own hide. 你太想保全自己了
[30:27] And what have you made of yourself, boy? 你都干了些什么 小子
[30:29] You’re a damn disappointment to your father, 你让你父亲失望
[30:32] and you’re sure as hell a disappointment to me. 你也绝对让我很失望
[30:36] You think Amaya loves you? 你觉得阿玛雅爱你
[30:40] You’re not worthy of her love. 你配不上她的爱
[30:47] There. 那里
[30:48] Haircut nuked the stone. 西装头用微波炉煮了那块石头
[30:57] This totem wasn’t meant for me. 这枚图腾不该由我佩戴
[30:59] – You have to use it. – Forget it. -你得用它 -算了吧
[31:02] You’ve spent your entire life obsessed with fire and heat. 你一辈子都沉迷于火与热
[31:05] What if this is the reason why? 万一这就是原因呢
[31:06] How many times do I have to tell you I’m not a hero? 告诉你多少次了我不是个英雄
[31:09] Sara’s a hero, 莎拉是个英雄
[31:10] and look what the Death Totem did to her. 但看看死亡图腾让她变成了什么
[31:12] That was the work of Mallus. 那是马卢斯干的
[31:13] Most people who’ve seen what you’ve seen 多数跟你有相同经历的人
[31:15] would’ve succumbed to darkness, but you didn’t. 都会堕入黑暗 但你没有
[31:17] You chose to become a Legend. 你选择成为传奇的一员
[31:19] You may try and hide it, Mick, 你可以尝试藏起这一面 米克
[31:21] but you’re a good man. 但你是个好人
[31:24] What if you’re wrong? 万一你错了呢
[31:26] There’s only one way to find out. 只有一种验证的办法
[31:36] Exorcizamus te, 我们驱逐你们
[31:38] omnis immundus spiritius… 所有污秽灵魂
[31:39] Omnis satanic potestas, omnis infernalis adversarii, 所有邪恶力量 所有恶魔侵入者
[31:43] in nomine at virtute Domini! 凭借主之力
[31:45] Hit her with the holy water! 用圣水泼她
[31:59] There’s somebody who wants to talk to you, John. 有人想和你聊聊 约翰
[32:04] John? 约翰
[32:08] You glamoured your voice. 你施法改变了自己的声音
[32:10] That’s the oldest bloody trick in the book. 这是最老套的把戏
[32:13] You don’t remember me? 你不记得我了
[32:16] I know it’s been a long time. 我知道过了很久
[32:20] Astra. 阿斯特拉
[32:21] Mallus will free me from hell, 马卢斯会将我从地狱释放
[32:22] but you have to give him Sara. 但你得把莎拉给他
[32:24] A life for a life. You know better than anybody. 一命换一命 你比谁都清楚
[32:28] Magic always has a price. 魔法总有代价
[32:32] I wanna speak to Sara. 我要和莎拉说话
[32:37] All right, Astra. 阿斯特拉
[32:42] I’ll do it. 我会做的
[32:46] Give me your hand, Astra. 手伸过来 阿斯特拉
[32:49] Come on. 拜托
[32:51] It’s all right, love. 没事的 亲爱的
[32:53] It’s just me. 是我
[32:55] It’s Johnny. 是约翰
[33:04] No one escapes Hell. 没人能从地狱逃离
[33:06] The sacred cross commands you 圣十字架命令你
[33:07] to free this woman from your prison! 释放你囚禁的女人
[33:09] To free this woman from your prison! 释放你囚禁的女人
[33:32] Wielding a totem’s bad enough. 使用图腾就够糟了
[33:34] Now you want me to wear a necklace? 现在你还想让我戴个项链
[33:35] There’s no time, Mick. 没时间了 米克
[33:41] See? Doesn’t work. 看 没用
[34:05] Are you still with me, Mick? 你还在吗 米克
[34:28] Sara! 莎拉
[34:30] Sara? Sara? 莎拉 莎拉
[34:35] Does Ava know who you really are, Sara? 艾娃知道你的真面目吗 莎拉
[34:38] What you’ve done? 你做过的事情
[34:40] What are you gonna tell her? 你要跟她怎么说呢
[34:41] That the totem was wrong? 图腾错了
[34:44] You aren’t a killer? 你不是个杀人凶手
[34:48] The totem’s power is within you, Sara, 图腾的力量在你体内 莎拉
[34:50] all you have to do is decide. 你之需要做决定
[34:53] A life free of pain and regret with us, 和我们一起过没有痛苦与遗憾的人生
[34:57] or the tormented half-life you’re living now? 还是过你现在半死不活备受折磨的生活
[35:02] Sara? 莎拉
[35:03] I know you are still in there. 我知道你还在
[35:06] You are the strongest, 你是我见过的
[35:09] most fearless person I’ve ever met, 最坚强 最无畏的人
[35:11] and you never back down. 你从不退缩
[35:14] Don’t you remember? 你不记得了吗
[35:17] When did a Legend ever go quietly? 一名传奇怎么会悄无声息地逝去呢
[35:21] I’m here. 我在这
[35:23] I’m here, Sara, and I need you to come back to me. 我在这 莎拉 我要你回到我身边
[35:26] I need you to come home. 我要你回家
[35:35] Sara, can’t you feel me? 莎拉 你能感觉到我吗
[35:56] No. 不
[35:58] You’re making a mistake. 你在犯错
[36:01] No, 拒绝
[36:03] to a life without pain or regret. 没有痛苦与遗憾的人生
[36:08] No, to being a demon’s lackey, 拒绝 变成一个恶魔的侍从
[36:11] and no, to bringing more death into this world. 拒绝 给这个世界带来更多死亡
[36:16] I owe that little girl at least that. 我起码欠那小姑娘这个
[36:19] You could have everything. 你本可拥有一切
[36:46] You saved me again. 你又救了我
[36:52] I had a little help. 我得到了点帮助
[36:55] Well, while we’re here… 既然这样
[36:57] A light? 借个火
[37:10] Chin chin. 干杯
[37:19] I should definitely come to your aid more often. 我绝对应该多来救你几次
[37:22] Well, at this point, 关于这点
[37:24] I might as well just make you a bed on the ship. 我可以直接在船上给你留个床位
[37:27] Hm, tempting. 真诱人
[37:31] If you thought Mallus really would’ve freed Astra, 要是你相信马卢斯真的会
[37:34] you would have traded me, wouldn’t you? 放了阿斯特拉 你会交易的吧
[37:37] In a heartbeat. 毫不犹豫
[37:38] Yeah. 是啊
[37:40] Well, what can I say? 我能说些什么呢
[37:42] I’m a nasty piece of work. 我不是个好东西
[37:44] So am I. 我也不是
[37:46] You survived, love. 你挺过来了 亲爱的
[37:47] For now. 暂时的
[37:49] You know, there’s a reason why i prefer to walk this path alone. 我之所以喜欢独行是有原因的
[37:53] It’s, uh, 是因为
[37:56] so I don’t have to share with anyone 这样我就不必和别人分享
[37:58] how lost I really am. 我究竟有多迷失
[38:01] But you’re not alone, are you, Sara? 但你不是一个人 不是吗 莎拉
[38:04] Maybe I should be. 也许我应该一个人
[38:05] She’s a good one. 她是个好人
[38:08] Try not to hurt her. 尽量别伤害她
[38:10] That’s what I’m afraid of. 这也是我所害怕的
[38:14] Pinch me. 掐我一下
[38:19] Sara. 莎拉
[38:21] Is it the real Sara? 是真正的莎拉吗
[38:23] Yeah, it’s me. 是啊 是我
[38:25] I’m sorry, Ray. 对不起 雷
[38:27] I’m… 我…
[38:30] I’m sorry, everyone. I’m really sorry. 我很抱歉 各位 真的很抱歉
[38:33] It’s good to have you back, Captain. 你回来了真好 船长
[38:34] Yeah, because evil you is a pain in the ass to fight. 邪恶版本的你真是的太难对付了
[38:37] I’m still trying to wrap my head around this mess. 我还在试图理清这团乱麻
[38:38] Why would Mallus want to show me Jesse? 为什么马卢斯要让我见到杰西呢
[38:41] – Or me my grandpa? – I don’t know. -或是见到我的祖父 -我不知道
[38:44] Mallus was trying to recruit me to his side, 马卢斯试图让我去他那边
[38:46] and using my darkest fears. 并利用了我最黑暗的恐惧
[38:49] Maybe that’s just what he does, 也许这就是他会做的事
[38:50] he looks into our hearts, 他洞悉我们的内心
[38:52] and broadcasts our deepest secrets. 并展示我们埋藏得最深的秘密
[38:55] Huh, that’s terrifying. 这很吓人
[38:58] Okay. You up. 该你上了
[39:00] I need your speed to re-couple the mainframe. 我需要你的速度来把主机重新连接起来
[39:02] Ah, music to my ears. 这话我爱听
[39:05] Oh, although, 话说
[39:06] I was really digging the silver hair. 我真挺喜欢那头银发的
[39:15] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[39:18] No good conversation ever started that way. 好的对话从来都不是这么开始的
[39:21] Ava, I’m sorry. 艾娃 对不起
[39:22] Listen, 听着
[39:24] I can’t pretend to understand what you went through 我不能装作理解你刚经历了些什么
[39:26] or–or what happened to you, but I know 或者你身上发生了些什么
[39:28] that wasn’t you, Sara. 但我知道那不是你 莎拉
[39:29] That’s just it. 就是那样
[39:31] That was me. 那是我
[39:32] Just like fire is to Rory, 就像火对于罗里来说一样
[39:34] there is part of me that… 那部分的我
[39:37] it’s always been there. 本来就存在
[39:39] And I really tried to pretend that that wasn’t true. 我尝试去装作那不是真的
[39:43] But deep down, 但在心底
[39:47] I am death. 我就是死亡
[39:49] No–Sara, okay, 不 莎拉 好吧
[39:50] so we can fight that part of you together, 我们可以一起对抗你的那一部分
[39:52] just tell me what to do. 只要告诉我该怎么做
[39:54] Ava, you read my file. 艾娃 你读过我的资料
[39:56] But I still showed up at that restaurant, 但我仍然穿着那条非常不舒服的裙子
[39:57] in that horribly uncomfortable dress trying to impress you 去餐厅赴约 想要让你心动
[40:00] because I don’t care about your past, Sara. 因为我不在乎你的过去 莎拉
[40:02] Well, maybe you should. 可能你应该在乎
[40:05] You are wonderful. 你太好了
[40:09] And I… 而我…
[40:14] and I’ve never been this happy in my life. 我这辈子从没这么开心过
[40:17] But this doesn’t look happy. 但你看起来不开心
[40:21] Look, I don’t deserve you. 听着 我配不上你
[40:22] Yes, Sara, yes, you do. 莎拉 你配得上
[40:23] No, Ava, I don’t. 不 艾娃 我配不上
[40:25] You deserve better, you deserve so much better. 你配得上更好的人 好很多的人
[40:28] And I care about you, but… 我在乎你 但…
[40:32] I’m not gonna do this. I won’t. 我不会和你在一起了 我不会了
[40:35] Sara. 莎拉
[40:36] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:59] Fresh from a successful crusade, 刚刚完成了一段成功的征程
[41:02] our team knew the fight was far from over. 我们的队伍知道战争远未结束
[41:06] In fact, 事实上
[41:07] the true battle was only just beginning. 真正的战争才刚刚开始
[41:21] In order to defeat the demon and his cabal of evil, 为了战胜恶魔和他邪恶的军团
[41:24] we need to be at full strength, 我们必须全力以赴
[41:27] which is going to be hard given the losses 从我们在上次任务中承受的损失来看
[41:29] we sustained on our last quest. 这将是一场艰难的战争
[41:32] Some wounds are so deep, they never truly heal. 有些创伤因太过深刻而从未真正地愈合
[41:36] So the question is, 问题是
[41:40] are you prepared to join us on this mission 你准备好加入我们这最危险的
[41:43] most deadly? 任务了吗
[41:50] Well, tonight, squire, 今晚 侍从
[41:54] I’m all yours. 悉听尊便
明日传奇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 明日传奇(Legends of Tomorrow)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme