时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Thanks, man. We’re good. | 谢了老兄 没事了 |
[00:06] | I’m leaving Central City. | 我要离开中城 |
[00:08] | Every hero has their own journey. | 每个英雄都有自己的旅程 |
[00:09] | If yours is taking you on a new path, | 如果这一趟能把你带上新的道路 |
[00:11] | you owe it to yourself to go. | 你不去就对不起自己了 |
[00:13] | I watched the men murder you. | 我眼看着那些男人杀了你 |
[00:15] | Mother ran with Mari. She abandoned me. | 妈妈带着玛丽逃走了 她抛弃了我 |
[00:18] | I’m sorry, Kuasa. | 我很抱歉 瓜莎 |
[00:20] | When Nora was possessed by Mallus, | 当诺拉被马卢斯支配的时候 |
[00:22] | he seemed scared of my totem. | 他好像很害怕我的图腾 |
[00:25] | You’re one of the six. | 你是那六个人之一 |
[00:26] | Maybe these totems are the keys to stopping him. | 也许这些图腾就是阻止他的关键 |
[00:28] | I only know about five totems. Could there be more? | 我只知道五个图腾 但会不会还有 |
[00:31] | That woman clearly has a crush on you. | 那女人明显喜欢你 |
[00:33] | I thought that maybe if you’d like to come to the ship– | 如果你愿意 可以来船上 |
[00:36] | There’s no time. Director Hunter has escaped. | 没时间了 亨特局长已经逃走了 |
[00:38] | Wally West, I need your help. | 沃利·韦斯特 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:57] | This way, lads. | 这边走 伙计们 |
[01:02] | *15 men on a dead man’s chest* | *十五人勇闯聚魂棺* |
[01:06] | *Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum* | *手拿朗姆酒* |
[01:10] | This be the spot! | 就是这里 |
[01:13] | Get to digging. | 给我挖 |
[01:15] | Surely you don’t need for these men to be known | 你肯定不想让这些人知道 |
[01:17] | where we buried our treasure. | 我们把我们的宝藏埋在了哪里 |
[01:19] | Our treasure, my love? | 我们的宝藏 亲爱的 |
[01:21] | Aye, ours…and no one else’s. | 没错 我们的 不是别人的 |
[01:24] | Oh, no, no, don’t concern yourself over a few doubloons. | 别为了几枚金币大开杀戒 |
[01:28] | I didn’t show these sorry sea dogs | 我没给这些可怜的老水手看 |
[01:32] | the most valuable trinket | 我手上这个 |
[01:35] | in me possession. | 最值钱的小饰品 |
[01:37] | An emerald fit… | 海盗女王才配戴的 |
[01:40] | for a pirate queen. | 绿宝石 |
[01:47] | How do I look? | 我好看吗 |
[01:56] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[01:58] | Edward! | 爱德华 |
[01:59] | Take it off! | 取下来 |
[02:13] | I don’t know what I’m looking at. | 搞不懂眼前的是个什么 |
[02:15] | Looks like a hemorrhoid. | 看着像痔疮 |
[02:17] | What? No, it–it’s Mallus. Demon horns? | 什么 不 这是马卢斯 恶魔之角 |
[02:20] | Anyway, the hunt for the six totems has begun. | 总之 搜寻六个图腾的任务已经开始 |
[02:23] | There are only five tribes in Zambesi. | 赞比西只有五个部落 |
[02:25] | Each was gifted with a totem. | 每个都被赋予了一个图腾 |
[02:26] | And I checked; there’s no record of a sixth. | 我查过了 没有第六个的记录 |
[02:28] | Well, the good news is that we have the Air | 好消息是我们有了 |
[02:31] | and the Spirit Totems. | 空气和精神图腾 |
[02:32] | Kuasa has the Water Totem. | 瓜莎有水图腾 |
[02:34] | And since the final totem is a complete mystery, | 既然最后一个图腾是个谜 |
[02:36] | that leaves us looking for Earth and Fire. | 我们就得去寻找地和火 |
[02:39] | Now, the Fire Totem, | 火图腾 |
[02:40] | which is currently smashed, BTW, | 目前已经碎了 |
[02:42] | was last seen in a Detroit museum in 2018. | 最后一次出现在2018年的底特律博物馆 |
[02:45] | Wait, how do you know that? | 等等 你是怎么知道的 |
[02:47] | Because it is with your granddaughter Mari’s– | 因为那属于你的外孙女玛丽 |
[02:50] | or AKA the other Vixen’s– boyfriend, | 又名另一位雌狐的男朋友 |
[02:53] | Dr. Adam Macalester. | 亚当·马卡雷斯特博士 |
[02:54] | He’s dedicated his life to the study of the Zambesi totems. | 他的一生都在研究赞比西的图腾 |
[02:58] | Well, if Constantine is right | 如果康斯坦丁是对的 |
[03:00] | and the only thing that Mallus fears is the sixth, | 马卢斯唯一恐惧的就是第六个图腾 |
[03:02] | then we need to get our hands on the Fire Totem. | 那我们得开始寻找火图腾了 |
[03:05] | Collect the set, win a prize. | 集齐一套 赢大奖 |
[03:07] | We need to tell Sara we gotta get to Detroit. | 我们得告诉莎拉要去底特律 |
[03:09] | Nope, she’s off to Star City. | 不用 她去了星城 |
[03:11] | She’s been texting some guy. They’re going on a date. | 她最近跟某人频发短信 她们去约会了 |
[03:13] | How do you know? What, are you looking at her phone? | 你怎么知道的 你看她手机了 |
[03:15] | I look at everyone’s phone. Helps pass the time. | 谁的手机我都看 有助消磨时间 |
[03:18] | Well…who’s she going on a date with? | 那么她要和谁约会 |
[03:20] | Obviously it’s Ava. | 明显是艾娃 |
[03:21] | – Oh, that’s hot. – What’s hot? | -够火辣 -什么够火辣 |
[03:24] | Uh…the Fire Totem. Hot, hot. | 火图腾 很火辣 很热 |
[03:27] | Very hot and currently in Detroit, | 很热 而且目前就在底特律 |
[03:29] | so what do you say we motor off to the Motor City? | 要不我们开动马达去汽车城吧 |
[03:32] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[03:34] | Um…I might sit this one out, | 我可能去不了 |
[03:38] | because I have to do… | 因为我必须 |
[03:41] | business back home. | 回家忙些事 |
[03:43] | I bet you do. | 我就知道 |
[04:00] | You look… | 你看着 |
[04:01] | Weird. I look weird, right? | 很奇怪 我看着很奇怪对吧 |
[04:03] | I was gonna say beautiful, but… | 我想说很漂亮 但是 |
[04:06] | Thank you. So do you. | 谢谢你 你也是 |
[04:07] | It’s–wow. | 真是美呆了 |
[04:12] | Do you wanna… | 你想不想 |
[04:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:20] | – Madam? – Oh, you know what, I’ll just have whatever she’s having, please. | -喝点什么 -跟她一样 |
[04:22] | Vodka Martini, extra dirty, stirred. | 伏特加马提尼 多加橄榄汁 搅拌法调制 |
[04:25] | Stirred, not shaken? | 搅拌法 不用摇和法吗 |
[04:26] | Shaken’s for lightweights who like their booze watered down. | 不胜酒力者才用摇和法冲淡酒 |
[04:29] | And James Bond. | 还有詹姆斯·邦德 |
[04:30] | James Bond never had to fight off a horde of Vikings | 詹姆斯·邦德不用跟一群维京人打架 |
[04:33] | or help me escape a demon realm. | 或是帮我逃脱恶魔的控制 |
[04:35] | True. | 那倒是 |
[04:38] | How was work? | 工作如何 |
[04:40] | Work is… | 工作 |
[04:43] | This is awful. | 这太糟了 |
[04:44] | You know what, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[04:45] | Let’s just try to be normal for one night. | 咱俩今晚就做个普通人吧 |
[04:47] | No Legends, no bureau. What do you think? | 没有传奇 没有局 你觉得呢 |
[04:50] | – There you are. – Thank you. | -您的酒 -谢谢 |
[04:51] | I feel like relationships are complicated enough | 我觉得就算没有时间旅行和超级大恶棍 |
[04:53] | without time-travel and supervillains, don’t you? | 感情关系已经够复杂了 你觉得呢 |
[04:56] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:57] | Then here’s to being two regular women | 敬正在进行完全正常的 |
[05:00] | on a completely normal first date. | 第一次约会的两个正常女人 |
[05:03] | Completely normal. | 完全正常 |
[05:14] | Hey…you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:17] | My granddaughter, | 我的外孙女 |
[05:19] | the good one, she’s out there. | 那个好的 她就在外面 |
[05:22] | I wanna see her more than anything. | 我太想见她了 |
[05:24] | But you can’t without screwing up history. | 但你不能 因为那会扰乱历史 |
[05:28] | Some days, I wish I had never heard of time-travel. | 有时我真希望自己从没听说过时间旅行 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:35] | I like what you’ve done with your hair. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[05:37] | Oh, really? I hate it. | 真的吗 我不喜欢 |
[05:39] | – Good news! – Bad news. | -好消息 -坏消息 |
[05:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:42] | – I know where their totem is. – The Fire Totem’s gone. | -我知道图腾在哪 -火图腾不见了 |
[05:43] | Ray-Ray, you go first. | 雷 你先说 |
[05:45] | We tried to steal the Fire Totem from your granddaughter’s boyfriend, | 我们试着从你外孙女的男友那里偷火图腾 |
[05:50] | but someone beat us to it. | 但有人抢先一步 |
[05:52] | Damien Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[05:55] | “Dear, Legends, now I have two.” | “亲爱的传奇 现在我有俩了” |
[05:57] | You know, for a megalomaniac, he has very lovely penmanship. | 作为一个狂妄自大的家伙 他的字挺好看 |
[06:00] | – I know, right? – Yeah. | -我也觉得 -对 |
[06:01] | Oh, and by the way, don’t worry, Macalester’s fine. | 对了 别担心 马卡雷斯特没事 |
[06:03] | Can I talk now, please? | 我能说话了吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah. You said you had good news. | 可以 你说你有好消息 |
[06:06] | I know where the Earth Totem is, | 我知道地图腾在哪里 |
[06:08] | or, more precisely, when: | 或者更具体说 在哪一年 |
[06:12] | 1717, Saint Lisette. | 1717年 圣丽赛特 |
[06:15] | St. Lisette? Sister ship of La Concorde? | 圣丽赛特 协和号的姐妹船 |
[06:18] | Get to the point, pretty. | 说重点 美男子 |
[06:20] | La Concorde was boarded by pirates, | 协和号被海盗占领过 |
[06:22] | and later named Queen Anne’s Revenge. | 之后重命名为安妮女王复仇号 |
[06:24] | It’s Blackbeard the Pirate’s ship. | 是黑胡子海盗的船 |
[06:27] | So, Blackbeard has the Earth Totem. | 所以 黑胡子有了地图腾 |
[06:29] | Well, let’s steal it. | 那我们就去偷了吧 |
[06:31] | No, guys, hold on, Sara’s on a date. | 各位 等下 莎拉在约会 |
[06:33] | We should probably avoid messing with history | 我们最好别在她还没吃完开胃菜 |
[06:36] | while she’s still on appetizers? | 就搅乱了历史 |
[06:37] | But… think how happy she’d be if we had the Earth Totem by dessert. | 但她在吃甜点时我们拿到地图腾她会多开心 |
[06:42] | At this juncture, the responsible thing to do | 此时此刻 负责任的做法 |
[06:44] | would be to consult Captain Lance. | 就是咨询兰斯船长 |
[06:46] | Who would tell us we can’t risk the Darhks getting another totem. | 她会说不能冒险让达克父女再拿到一个图腾 |
[06:50] | All those in favor of setting a course to 1717… | 赞同我们设定航线前往1717年 |
[06:54] | Aye. | 好 |
[06:55] | – Aye. – Aye! | -好 -好 |
[06:58] | – Aye. – Argh! | -好 -好 |
[07:07] | How are we supposed to find Blackbeard in this rabble? | 怎么在这群乱七八糟的人中找到黑胡子 |
[07:10] | Well, we could ask a pirate nicely. | 我们可以友善地问一下海盗 |
[07:12] | Nicely? Wait, pirates are terrified of Blackbeard. | 友善 等下 海盗们很怕黑胡子 |
[07:16] | They’re not gonna just offer up some– | 他们肯定不会随便回答… |
[07:17] | So, you’re looking for Blackbeard? | 你们在找黑胡子吗 |
[07:19] | How do I know you’s not spies for the Royal Navy? | 我怎么知道你们不是皇家海军的间谍 |
[07:24] | Because we wanna join Blackbeard’s crew, you germ. | 因为我们想要加入黑胡子麾下 你个垃圾 |
[07:38] | It’s, uh– | 这个… |
[07:41] | it’s rather a lovely place you’ve traveled to, Mr. West. | 你旅行的这个地方挺不错的 韦斯特先生 |
[07:44] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[07:46] | By tracking the geolocation of your MP3 player. | 通过你随身听的定位系统 |
[07:48] | Your playlist consists of a rather amazing number of repetitions | 你的歌单里边似乎经常重复播放 |
[07:52] | of George Michael’s “Careless Whisper.” | 乔治·迈克尔的《无心快语》 |
[07:54] | Jesse loved that song. | 杰西特爱那首歌 |
[07:56] | I assume that your recent heartbreak | 我猜你因为最近的伤心事 |
[07:57] | is the reason for your spiritual quest. | 所以才来这探寻心灵 |
[08:00] | However, with the fate of the world at stake, | 但是 鉴于世界的命运危在旦夕 |
[08:03] | I–I’m afraid that you can no longer sit idly by. | 恐怕你不能再这样坐壁旁观了 |
[08:06] | Well, I–I’m sorry, my friend, | 真抱歉 我的朋友 |
[08:07] | but my days of “Fwathooming” are over. | 但是我”闪电火花”的日子结束了 |
[08:09] | Right now, I’m living my life one quarter-mile at a time. | 现在 我过的是慢速的生活 |
[08:13] | Was that a Buddhist koan? | 这是佛教的心传吗 |
[08:15] | Dom Toretto, “The Fast and the Furious.” | 唐·托雷多 《速度与激情》里的 |
[08:18] | Aren’t you BFFs with the Legends? | 你不是传奇们的死党吗 |
[08:20] | I’m sure my boy, Nate, can help you out. | 我哥们内特肯定能帮你 |
[08:23] | Uh, it seems that my days of Legending are over. | 我在传奇里的日子好像结束了 |
[08:28] | Alas, you’re quite secure in your decision to slow things down? | 看起来你慢下来的决心很坚定 |
[08:32] | I am. | 没错 |
[08:34] | Well, the last time I was this far east was in the Opium Wars. | 我上次来远东地区还是鸦片战争的时候 |
[08:39] | It’d be a shame to waste a trip. | 没享受旅途就太可惜了 |
[08:41] | Fancy a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[08:42] | Another flagon of ale! | 再来一壶啤酒 |
[08:50] | So, this is where Blackbeard hangs out. | 这就是黑胡子混的地方吗 |
[08:53] | – Classy. – Yep. | -真豪华 -没错 |
[08:56] | Line ’em up. | 满上 |
[09:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:07] | I said what’s up. | 我问你怎么了 |
[09:11] | Fine, you’re an unbiased listener. | 好吧 你是个没偏见的听众 |
[09:13] | I want to change my granddaughter Kuasa’s past, | 我想要改变我外孙女瓜莎的过去 |
[09:17] | and, well, improve her future. | 还有 改善她的未来 |
[09:20] | – So, do it. – It’s not that simple. | -那就去做 -没那么简单 |
[09:23] | What if I inadvertently change my other granddaughter’s destiny? | 如果我不经意改变了我另一个外孙女的命运呢 |
[09:27] | So, don’t do it. | 那就别去做 |
[09:29] | And then there’s Nate. | 还有内特 |
[09:31] | I still have to go back to 1942 and marry someone else, | 我还是要回到1942年嫁给别人 |
[09:34] | so that Kuasa and Mari are even born. | 这样瓜莎和玛丽才会出生 |
[09:36] | We can never end up together. | 我们绝对不可能在一起 |
[09:39] | I feel paralyzed. | 我感到很无力 |
[09:41] | Every step I take, | 我走的每一步 |
[09:42] | it feels like it could just have disastrous consequences. | 都感觉会带来灾难性的后果 |
[09:47] | Take a look around. | 看看周围 |
[09:48] | Do you think these people give a damn about consequences? | 你觉得这些人在乎后果吗 |
[09:51] | Take the night off. | 休息一晚上 |
[09:53] | A true pirate doesn’t live for tomorrow. | 一个真正的海盗不为明天而活 |
[09:55] | They only live for the moment. | 他们只活在当下 |
[09:58] | Thanks, Mick… | 谢了 米克 |
[09:59] | but I don’t know the first thing about acting like a pirate. | 但是我根本不知道怎么扮演海盗 |
[10:05] | Well…I do. | 我知道 |
[10:08] | It was just Laurel and I. | 就只有我和劳蕾尔 |
[10:10] | I was always the rebel, | 我一直是叛逆的那个 |
[10:11] | and she was always the good one. | 她总是听话的那个 |
[10:14] | Why do you look like you already know this? | 为什么你好像已经知道了一样 |
[10:16] | What’d, you Google me? | 怎么 你搜索我了吗 |
[10:18] | No. I may have read your file… | 没有 我好像看了你的档案 |
[10:20] | back when you were a fugitive from the bureau. | 那时你还是局里的逃犯 |
[10:22] | And, look, I know that sounds stalkery, | 我知道这听起来很像跟踪狂 |
[10:24] | but in my defense, I did not see this coming. | 但我要说 我没料到会发展成这样 |
[10:26] | Well, what do you wanna know? | 那你想知道些什么 |
[10:29] | Okay. You always seem so composed and cool, | 好吧 你总是看起来那么沉着又酷 |
[10:33] | but you can’t be all cool all the time. | 但你不可能总是这么酷的吧 |
[10:35] | What’s the most embarrassed you’ve ever been? | 你最丢人的时刻是什么时候 |
[10:38] | That’s an easy one: | 这太简单了 |
[10:40] | first time I ever had a weapon in my hand. | 我第一次拿到武器的时候 |
[10:42] | – Lian Yu? – Nope… | -炼狱 -不是 |
[10:43] | Starling City Elementary. | 星城小学 |
[10:46] | I was Peter Pan in the school play. | 我是校园剧里的彼得·潘 |
[10:48] | I got up on stage in the first scene, | 我在第一幕的时候上台 |
[10:49] | and I just totally froze. | 但我完全僵住了 |
[10:51] | I couldn’t remember any of my lines. | 我记不起任何台词 |
[10:52] | It was like my mind just went blank. | 就好像我的脑袋变空白了 |
[10:54] | What’d you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[10:58] | Well, I broke out into a tap dance, of course, | 然后我开始跳起了踢踏舞 |
[11:01] | and then I ran off stage crying. | 之后我跑下台哭了 |
[11:02] | You can dance? | 你会跳舞 |
[11:06] | Go ahead. You can check it. | 接吧 没关系的 |
[11:07] | I–I’m sure it’s nothing, but just… | 肯定没什么事 就是… |
[11:10] | – It’s a voicemail. I’m just gonna listen. – It’s okay. | -是语音留言 我就听一下 -没事 |
[11:14] | It wasn’t my idea, | 这不是我的点子 |
[11:15] | but the team has taken the Waverider on a joyride to the Bahamas 1717, | 队伍把乘波号开去1717年的巴哈马兜风了 |
[11:19] | in a futile attempt to locate the missing Earth Totem. | 徒劳地想要找到失踪的地图腾 |
[11:22] | Just thought you should know. | 只是觉得该通知你 |
[11:27] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[11:29] | Yeah, totally fine. Normal, in fact. | 没事 其实完全正常 |
[11:45] | Captain wants to see you. | 船长想见你 |
[11:46] | – Ah, man, Sara’s here? – Not that one, you dumbass. | -天 莎拉来了 -不是那个 你个蠢货 |
[11:50] | I’m talking about the most fearsome pirate queen to sail the Seven Seas: | 我说的是纵横七海最让人恐惧的海盗女王 |
[11:55] | The Dread Pirate Jiwe. | 恐怖海盗吉韦 |
[11:59] | – She needs to loosen up. – Yeah. | -得让她放松下 -是啊 |
[12:02] | I heard she once cut out a man’s tongue | 我听说她因为男人不听她命令 |
[12:05] | for not obeying her orders. | 切掉他的舌头 |
[12:07] | Yeah…and she still carries it to this day. | 是啊 她到现在还带着 |
[12:10] | I never heard of no lady pirate. | 我从没听说过什么女海盗 |
[12:12] | That’s because dead men tell no tales. | 因为死人不会讲故事 |
[12:17] | They say she lost her ship to a Kraken, | 他们说一只海怪毁了她的船 |
[12:20] | and in retribution, | 为了复仇 |
[12:21] | she hunted down the monster’s wee bairn | 她追猎海怪的幼崽 |
[12:24] | and ate the gupper raw. | 然后生嚼了他们 |
[12:25] | I heard she was spat back in hell by the devil himself. | 我听说她曾在地狱被恶魔亲自唾弃过 |
[12:29] | I hear she be more bold and fearless | 我听说她比黑胡子船长 |
[12:33] | than Captain Blackbeard. | 更加英勇无畏 |
[12:38] | Begging your pardon, Captain. | 请原谅 船长 |
[12:41] | What was that | 你在说 |
[12:44] | – you said? – I have it under good authority | -什么呢 -我说的有充分依据 |
[12:47] | we be in the company of the Dread Pirate Jiwe. | 恐怖海盗吉韦就在我们身边 |
[12:55] | Why is everyone staring at me? | 所有人怎么都瞪着我 |
[12:58] | If there’s one thing pirates love more than treasure, | 要说海盗除了宝藏更爱什么 |
[13:00] | it’s a good story. | 那就是好故事 |
[13:06] | Blackbeard. He’s heading this way. | 黑胡子 他过来了 |
[13:09] | – Hit me. – What? | -打我 -什么 |
[13:10] | The mission is yours. | 任务得靠你 |
[13:12] | Have fun getting Earth Totem back. | 拿回地图腾时玩得开心点 |
[13:13] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[13:20] | Now get out of my sight before I really lose my temper! | 在我发脾气之前滚出去 |
[13:31] | So, you’re the… | 你就是 |
[13:33] | Dread Pirate Jiwe, eh? | 恐怖海盗吉韦 |
[13:39] | Welcome to Nassau. | 欢迎来到拿索 |
[13:44] | Rory, Amaya, come in, over? | 罗里 阿玛雅请讲 完毕 |
[13:46] | Some sort of interference with the communications system. | 通讯系统被干扰了 |
[13:48] | Guys, answer me! Over? | 伙计们 答复我 完毕 |
[13:50] | Hey, calm down. I’m sure they’re okay. | 冷静 他们肯定没事 |
[13:52] | My apologies, but I’m experiencing a Level 4 systems failure. | 我道歉 我出现了四级系统故障 |
[13:56] | Wasn’t me. Nothing to do with it. | 不是我 和我没关系 |
[13:57] | I believe the fault lies in our present coordinates. | 我认为故障源于我们目前的坐标 |
[14:00] | You did park us in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. | 你们把我停靠在了百慕大三角中间 |
[14:02] | Sailors call it the Devil’s Triangle. | 水手们称之为魔鬼三角 |
[14:05] | No, the stories of ships disappearing are grossly exaggerated. | 不 船只失踪的故事都被极度夸大了 |
[14:12] | You sure about that, Ray? | 你确定吗 雷 |
[14:15] | The scuttlebutt is… | 传言说 |
[14:17] | you’re wanting to join me crew. | 你们想加入我的船队 |
[14:19] | The Dread Pirate Jiwe works for no man. | 恐怖海盗吉韦不为男人干活 |
[14:23] | What we seek is treasure. | 我们要的是宝藏 |
[14:25] | As does every pirate worth his… | 每个海盗或女海盗 |
[14:28] | or her salt. | 都不是吃白饭的 |
[14:32] | You know, I believe that you have this particular treasure | 我认为你拥有一件特殊的 |
[14:35] | in your possession. | 宝藏 |
[14:37] | It’s a necklace with a very large emerald. | 那是一个带有巨大绿宝石的项链 |
[14:42] | That description doesn’t strike a chord. | 我一点印象也没有 |
[14:45] | Let me jog your memory! | 我来帮你想起来 |
[14:54] | A couple of pirates | 继我之后 |
[14:56] | after me own cold black heart. | 出现了两位凶残冷血的海盗 |
[15:01] | I’ll tell you where the trinket is… | 我可以告诉你那小饰品在哪 |
[15:05] | but at a price. | 但不免费 |
[15:08] | I’m here for the pirate known as Blackbeard. | 我来这里找黑胡子海盗 |
[15:12] | I expect you’ll be wanting to see me letter of marque. | 你们或许想看看我的私掠许可证 |
[15:16] | A forgery, no doubt. | 那毫无疑问是伪造的 |
[15:18] | Your letter will win no favor with me. | 你的许可证瞒不过我 |
[15:28] | I wouldn’t so much as breathe if I were you. | 我要是你气都不会喘一下 |
[15:31] | Good evening, Ms. Jiwe. | 晚上好 吉韦小姐 |
[15:36] | They say the third time is a charm, | 人们说第三次有魔力 |
[15:40] | but this charm is the third. | 但这个魔宝是第三个 |
[15:44] | No! | 不 |
[15:58] | You know, I must commend you, Lieutenant Maynard, | 我必须表扬你 梅纳德上尉 |
[16:00] | for leading us straight to Blackbeard and his associates. | 带领我们直接找到黑胡子和他的同党 |
[16:02] | – You’re most welcome, Admiral. – Admiral? | -不用谢 上将 -上将 |
[16:05] | I know, right? I look so handsome. | 我知道 我这么帅 |
[16:07] | And I’ll be made Commodore, | 一旦黑胡子血淋淋的脑袋 |
[16:09] | once Blackbeard’s severed head | 挂在了我的船头上 |
[16:11] | swings from my ship’s bowspirit. | 那我就能晋升海军准将 |
[16:12] | You know, the last King’s man who threatened me | 上一个威胁过我的皇室走狗 |
[16:15] | ended up begging for his own life. | 死前还在求饶 |
[16:16] | Gentlemen, please. | 绅士们 拜托 |
[16:18] | You may continue all threats and counter-threats | 我拿到我要的东西 |
[16:21] | as soon as I get what I need: | 你们再继续威胁和反威胁 |
[16:24] | The Emerald Necklace. | 绿宝石项链 |
[16:25] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[16:27] | That’s Blackbeard you’re talking to, | 你在跟黑胡子打交道 |
[16:29] | – and he ain’t gonna say– – I buried it on Grace Island. | -他不会说的 -我埋在格雷斯岛上 |
[16:31] | Would you like me to draw you a map? | 需要我给你画个地图吗 |
[16:33] | I can’t promise to make it to scale, | 我不保证画得精确 |
[16:35] | but, um, I can do my damn best. | 但我会尽力 |
[16:37] | You heard the man. | 你听见他说的了 |
[16:41] | Let’s have another drink. | 让我们再来一杯 |
[16:47] | It appear to be empty. | 空了 |
[16:49] | Give me some of that. | 给我点那个 |
[16:51] | No, this– this is not for you. | 不 这个不是给你准备的 |
[16:53] | Please, I drank Hemingway and Van Gogh under the table. | 拜托 我喝倒了梵·高和海明威 |
[16:56] | Cisco gave this to me before I left Central City. | 我离开中城之前西斯科给了我这个 |
[16:59] | The only way a speedster could get drunk is off of this rocket fuel. | 唯一能让极速者喝醉的就是这火箭燃料 |
[17:03] | – Rocket fuel? – Yeah. | -火箭燃料 -对 |
[17:12] | Uh, Cisco’s a bloody genius. | 西斯科真是个天才 |
[17:14] | Yeah, he is. | 是啊 |
[17:16] | So is Barry and Caitlin and Wells. | 巴里 凯特琳和威尔斯也是 |
[17:20] | Wait, maybe that’s why I never fit on Team Flash. | 等等 我或许因此才不适合闪电侠队 |
[17:23] | And here I was, | 我还以为 |
[17:24] | thinking you were roaming the Chinese countryside, | 你游荡在中国乡村中 |
[17:26] | because your girlfriend needed more space. | 是因为你女友需要更多空间 |
[17:30] | Yeah, I can do one better than that, mate. | 我有件事比那强 老兄 |
[17:32] | Both of my favorite prodigies conspired to have me put in prison. | 我最爱的两个奇才共谋把我送进监狱 |
[17:38] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[17:38] | Well, I lied to Sara, in addition to accidentally aiding | 我对莎拉说了谎 还无意中促使 |
[17:43] | in the resurrection of the man who killed her sisters | 杀了她姐姐的人复活 |
[17:45] | and Ava is angry at me for sending good agents… | 艾娃因为我让优秀探员送死 |
[17:50] | to their deaths. | 而生气 |
[17:53] | Sounds like you’re a bit of a douche. | 听起来你挺混蛋的 |
[17:55] | – No–no offense. – No, none taken, no. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 |
[17:58] | I intend to make it up to both of them, | 我想弥补她们 |
[17:59] | but first, I need the teenciest, teenciest of favors. | 但首先 我需要极小 极小的帮助 |
[18:05] | Hey, Agent McNeil, | 麦克尼尔探员 |
[18:06] | just calling to say congrats on being named agent of the month. | 打来恭喜你提名月度最佳探员 |
[18:09] | Ah, the bureau’s lucky to have you. | 局里有你真幸运 |
[18:14] | I’m coming for you, McNeil. | 你给我等着 麦克尼尔 |
[18:23] | Hello? | 谁 |
[18:25] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[18:32] | Not again. | 别又来啊 |
[18:34] | This is way more fun than meditating. | 这比冥想有趣多了 |
[18:36] | I know! | 我知道 |
[18:37] | Wait, there is one item | 等等 我们必须从 |
[18:39] | we must procure from the bureau’s storage closet, | 局里的储物柜里拿到一样东西 |
[18:42] | and one—- | 那是… |
[18:44] | that is very near and dear to my heart. | 我非常在意看重的东西 |
[18:54] | We’re screwed. | 我们搞砸了 |
[18:55] | The ship’s electrical systems | 船上的电力系统 |
[18:57] | are experiencing multiple unexplained malfunctions. | 有多个不明故障 |
[19:00] | – It’s the Devil’s Triangle. – Look, that’s just a myth. | -这是魔鬼三角的缘故 -那只是迷信 |
[19:02] | Whatever it is, we need to time-jump out of here. | 不管是什么 我们都得穿越出去 |
[19:04] | What? And leave Mick and Amaya stranded in pirate times? | 什么 把米克和阿玛雅留在海盗时代 |
[19:08] | It’s a miracle we’re still in the air. | 我们还能飞起来就是个奇迹 |
[19:11] | Well, I’m sure they’re having a whale of a time with Blackbeard. | 我相信他们和黑胡子玩得很开心 |
[19:20] | What’s so funny about getting your head chopped off? | 掉脑袋有什么可开心的 |
[19:22] | There are worse ends, | 还有更可怕的死法 |
[19:24] | like the one I brought on that fool admiral. | 比如我给那位蠢货海军上将指的死路 |
[19:28] | That necklace is cursed. | 那条项链被诅咒了 |
[19:30] | I saw its dastardly work with me own eyes. | 我亲眼见过其卑鄙行径 |
[19:33] | Get your hands off me, you blaggards! | 别碰我 你个混蛋 |
[19:40] | I’m so sorry, Mick. | 很对不起 米克 |
[19:41] | If I really was the Dread Pirate Jiwe, | 如果我真是恐怖海盗吉韦 |
[19:43] | I never would’ve let Darhk steal my totem. | 我绝对不会让达克偷走我的图腾 |
[19:45] | What the hell are you apologizing for? | 你为什么要道歉 |
[19:47] | You’re better than a story, | 你比故事更出色 |
[19:49] | and a hell of a lot more fearsome than some pirate queen, | 你有没有图腾 都比什么海盗女王 |
[19:53] | with or without your totem. | 可怕多了 |
[19:55] | This man, Edward Teach, | 这个人 爱德华·蒂奇 |
[19:58] | has been convicted of unlawful piracy and plunder… | 已被宣判犯下海盗和掠夺罪 |
[20:02] | Therefore, it is my duty | 身为帝国执法者的我 |
[20:05] | as an instrument of the crown to– | 因此有义务… |
[20:12] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[20:21] | You’re in sore need of a sword, pirate. | 你现在迫切需要一把剑 海盗 |
[20:30] | Gideon, maybe you could help us settle an argument. | 吉迪恩 也许你能帮我们解决争斗 |
[20:33] | What are the chances of survival | 如果我们留在百慕大三角 |
[20:34] | if we stay in the Bermuda Triangle? | 活下来的几率是多少 |
[20:35] | Zero. There are multiple cannonballs | 零 而且此时此刻 |
[20:37] | headed towards our starboard bow as we speak. | 有很多加农炮弹正瞄准船首右舷方向 |
[20:39] | Um, sorry, cannonballs? | 你说什么 加农炮弹吗 |
[20:41] | I thought we were cloaked. | 我们不是隐身了吗 |
[20:56] | I told you coming here was a bad idea. | 我和你们说了不该来这里 |
[20:58] | Who the heck is firing at us? | 谁在向我们开火 |
[21:00] | I want that ship brought down! | 我要炸沉那艘船 |
[21:01] | – Fire another volley! – Aye, sir! | -再发射一枚炮弹 -是 长官 |
[21:18] | You wouldn’t kill an unarmed man. | 你不会杀一个手无寸铁之人的 |
[21:23] | You’re showing him mercy! | 你要放过他吗 |
[21:25] | Shut up! We just saved your hairy neck. | 闭嘴 我们刚救了你的毛脖子 |
[21:27] | Try to keep up, boys. | 大家尽量跟上 小子们 |
[21:37] | Gideon, jump us out of here! | 吉迪恩 带我们穿越离开这里 |
[21:43] | My heart is pounding, my palms are sweating, | 我心跳加速 手心冒汗 |
[21:44] | and I know that I only have a few rounds left in my pocket. | 我知道口袋里只剩下几枚子弹 |
[21:46] | So, what’d you do? | 那你怎么做 |
[21:47] | I grabbed a guy and used him as a human shield. | 我抓了一个人 用他做肉盾 |
[21:50] | And from that point on, | 从那时起 |
[21:51] | no one would ever play paintball with me ever again. | 再也没人和我玩彩弹射击了 |
[21:54] | Well, it sounds like a hell of a 15th birthday party. | 真是极致的十五岁生日派对 |
[22:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:01] | Gonna run to the restroom really quickly. | 我去趟厕所很快回来 |
[22:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:20] | We’re gonna need the check. | 买单吧 |
[22:26] | Please tell me that the Waverider | 请告诉我乘波号 |
[22:27] | did not just crash into Star City. | 没有撞入星城 |
[22:29] | Star City? Is that where we are? | 星城 我们在星城吗 |
[22:31] | – Oh, you gotta be kidding me. – Well, the good news is | -你在逗我吧 -好在 |
[22:33] | the cannonball didn’t hit the time-core. | 加农炮弹没有击中时间内核 |
[22:37] | And Nate made a beautiful landing. | 而且内特降落得非常出色 |
[22:39] | – Yeah… – Thanks, big guy. | -是的 -谢谢你 大块头 |
[22:42] | So, Sara, how’s the date going? | 莎拉 你的约会如何 |
[22:45] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[22:47] | Here– come here. | 给我过来 |
[22:49] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[22:50] | Please don’t be mad. | 请别生气 |
[22:51] | You weren’t answering your phone. | 你不接电话 |
[22:53] | This better be a life or death emergency, Gary. | 你最好是有生死攸关的事 盖瑞 |
[22:55] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[22:56] | A speedster stole my time courier, | 一名极速者偷走了我的时间传送带 |
[22:59] | – and then pantsed me. – And then– | -然后脱了我的裤子 -然后… |
[23:01] | Did you check if HQ is secure? | 你有查看总部是否安全吗 |
[23:03] | Snug as a bug… | 完好无损 |
[23:05] | Except one item, uh, | 除了一样东西 |
[23:06] | was reported missing from storage: | 仓库上报说丢失了 |
[23:09] | a long brown coat | 一件棕色的长外套 |
[23:11] | – that used to belong to, uh… – Rip Hunter. | -曾经是… -里普·亨特的 |
[23:14] | – Yeah. – Okay… | -是的 -好吧 |
[23:17] | You look great– by the way. | 话说 你很漂亮 |
[23:19] | – Shut up, Gary. – Yeah. | -闭嘴 盖瑞 -好 |
[23:20] | Remember when we talked about personal space? | 注意点私人空间 |
[23:22] | – Yeah, okay. – Come on. | -好的 -快走 |
[23:27] | Ouch. | 伤心 |
[23:30] | – Uh, you– – Double ouch. | -你… -再伤心一次 |
[23:32] | You want– you– you want me to box it up for you? | 要我帮你打包吗 |
[23:33] | No, Gary. Okay, we need to find Rip. | 不要 盖瑞 我们要找到里普 |
[23:34] | He’s got a time courier, | 时间传送带在他手上 |
[23:35] | which means he could be anywhere any time, | 就是说他可以出现在任何时间段里 |
[23:38] | causing a whole mess of problems. | 惹出一大堆的麻烦 |
[23:41] | *Time can never mend* | *时光永远无法弥补* |
[23:47] | *The careless whisper of a good friend* | *好友的无心快语* |
[23:53] | *To the heart and mind* | *直击心灵* |
[23:56] | *Ignorance is kind* | *无知是福* |
[23:59] | *There’s no comfort in the truth* | *现实中没有慰藉* |
[24:02] | *Pain is all you’ll find* | *找到的只有痛苦* |
[24:05] | *I’m never gonna dance again* | *我再也无法起舞* |
[24:08] | *Guilty feet ain’t got no rhythm* | *愧疚的脚步跌跌撞撞* |
[24:11] | *Though it’s easy to pretend* | *尽管很容易掩饰* |
[24:13] | *I know you’re not a fool* | *我知道你不是傻瓜* |
[24:15] | When I left, you were headed to Detroit. | 我走时 你们正赶往底特律 |
[24:17] | Yeah, it’s a– it’s– it’s a really– | 是的 那真是 |
[24:19] | it’s a really long story. | 真是说来话长了 |
[24:20] | Mick and Amaya are marooned in 1717, | 米克和阿玛雅现在1717年孤立无援 |
[24:22] | the Darhks have the Fire Totem, | 达克父女拿到了火图腾 |
[24:24] | and Blackbeard has the Earth Totem. | 而地图腾在黑胡子手上 |
[24:26] | I just thought it was gonna be a longer story. | 我还以为要解释一大堆呢 |
[24:28] | Thank God you’re back. You look great. | 感谢上帝你回来了 你很漂亮 |
[24:30] | The engine room’s a disaster. We’re not going anywhere. | 机房完全故障了 我们哪也去不了了 |
[24:35] | I don’t know who looks more ridiculous, | 我不知道谁的装束更搞笑 |
[24:36] | you guys in your pirate britches or me in this… | 你们的海盗裤还是我这身… |
[24:40] | – stupid dress. – Definitely them. | -破裙子 -肯定是他们 |
[24:42] | Hey, I know it looks like a mess, | 我知道看着一团糟 |
[24:45] | but we really wanted you to have a nice night out. | 但我们真想你有个愉快的外出夜 |
[24:47] | Yeah, if you really like that mean Time Bureau lady, | 如果你真喜欢那个刻薄的女时间调查员 |
[24:50] | you shouldn’t give up on her. | 你就不该放弃她 |
[24:51] | Look, I’m not giving up on anything, | 我什么也没放弃 |
[24:53] | other than maybe the idea that I’ll ever have a normal life. | 我只是放弃了一个正常人的生活 |
[24:56] | Zari, get the ship back in fighting shape, | 扎莉 让飞船恢复战斗状态 |
[24:58] | ’cause until then… | 因为在那之前 |
[25:00] | Rory and Amaya are on their own. | 罗里和阿玛雅只能靠他们自己了 |
[25:08] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[25:09] | We can’t let the Darhks beat us to Grace Island | 不能让达克父女先赶到格雷斯岛 |
[25:11] | and to the Earth Totem, | 拿到地图腾 |
[25:12] | so… we’re in need of a ship. | 所以我们迫切需要一艘船 |
[25:16] | You want to sail the Queen Anne’s Revenge? | 你要驾安妮女王复仇号航海 |
[25:20] | I told you, that necklace is cursed. | 我和你说过 项链被诅咒了 |
[25:24] | What? | 什么 |
[25:26] | You’re gonna let a curse stop you from taking the gold? | 区区一个诅咒就让你不敢拿金子了吗 |
[25:29] | Aye. | 是的 |
[25:30] | Why did you become a pirate in the first place, ey? | 那你当初为什么当海盗 |
[25:33] | – Well, I’ve– – To let an admiral get the best of you? | -我… -为了让上将战胜你吗 |
[25:35] | Or to claim your destiny on the wide open sea? | 还是在广阔的大海上为你的命运斗争 |
[25:39] | I don’t know what’s waiting for us | 我不知道航行尽头 |
[25:41] | on the other side of this journey, | 会遇到什么 |
[25:42] | but whatever it is, | 但无论是什么 |
[25:44] | it beats cowering in some alleyway, | 都能战胜胆怯 |
[25:46] | waiting for your black beard to turn grey. | 等待着你的黑胡子变白 |
[25:49] | I swore I’d never go back to that island… | 我发誓我绝对不会再回到那座岛上 |
[25:53] | and I’m a man of me word. | 而且我是个言而有信的人 |
[25:55] | Fair winds, me hearties. | 一路顺风 我的朋友们 |
[25:57] | Blackbeard’s… a coward. | 黑胡子是个胆小鬼 |
[26:05] | We don’t need Blackbeard. | 我们不需要黑胡子 |
[26:07] | We just need his ship. | 我们只需要他的船 |
[26:14] | Ahh…another drink? | 再来一杯 |
[26:21] | Listen up… | 大家听着 |
[26:22] | the Dread Pirate Jiwe is looking for a crew. | 恐怖海盗吉韦正在招募海员 |
[26:28] | Your old Captain Blackbeard… | 你们的老船长黑胡子 |
[26:32] | buried his treasure on Grace Island. | 将他的宝藏埋在了格雷斯岛 |
[26:38] | So, you’ve heard the rumors then, | 你们听传闻说 |
[26:41] | that the treasure is cursed? | 那个宝藏被诅咒了 |
[26:43] | But while old Blackbeard is afraid of his own shadow, | 虽然黑胡子胆小如鼠 |
[26:46] | you men… | 而你们 |
[26:49] | you vile and despicable men, | 你们这些邪恶又卑鄙的家伙们 |
[26:52] | are willing to face Davy Jones himself | 为了金子和荣耀 |
[26:54] | for a crack at gold and glory! | 连深海阎王戴维·琼斯都不怕 |
[26:58] | Who’s willing to join me | 谁愿意加入我 |
[27:00] | as we take over Blackbeard’s ship? | 我们一起去占领黑胡子的船 |
[27:04] | Mutiny! | 叛徒 |
[27:06] | Is that what this is, ey? | 你们想要背叛我 是不是 |
[27:09] | You’d rather follow the Dread Pirate Jiwe | 你们宁可跟随恐怖海盗吉韦 |
[27:13] | than your own captain? | 而不是你们的船长 |
[27:20] | Then I’m bloody joining you. | 那我也加入你们吧 |
[27:22] | I’ll dig up me chest | 我会挖出宝箱 |
[27:25] | and share the spoils with ye men. | 把战利品分给你们 |
[27:27] | Hats off to the Pirate Queen! | 向海盗女王致敬 |
[27:56] | All hands on deck! | 全体船员到甲板上集合 |
[27:58] | Secure the backstays and hoist the Jolly Roger high! | 拉紧后支索 把海盗旗升起来 |
[28:03] | There’s land ahead. | 陆地就在前面 |
[28:10] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[28:12] | Yeah, what now? | 现在情况如何 |
[28:13] | We have another anachronism in 1717. | 1717年又出现了一个时代错误 |
[28:16] | The HMS Fortitude got into a naval battle | 英国皇家舰艇刚毅号与黑胡子的船只 |
[28:18] | with Blackbeard’s ship off the coast of Grace Island. | 在格雷斯岛附近海域发生了海战 |
[28:21] | So? | 所以呢 |
[28:22] | So…that is a portrait of their admiral. | 所以 这是他们上将的肖像 |
[28:28] | Damien Darhk. | 达米恩·达克 |
[28:30] | I don’t care if Zari has to duct-tape | 哪怕扎莉要用强力胶粘 |
[28:31] | the Waverider back together, we have to get it in the air. | 也要马上把乘波号粘好 我们必须马上起航 |
[28:34] | Well, I wouldn’t advise returning to the Bermuda Triangle. | 我不建议启程返回百慕大三角 |
[28:37] | It’s the Devil’s Triangle, | 那叫做魔鬼三角 |
[28:38] | and Mick and Amaya are in danger. | 而且米克和阿玛雅身陷危险 |
[28:43] | Ava! Hey! | 艾娃 |
[28:45] | Don’t “Hi, Ava” me. You stood me up, jerk. | 别跟我套近乎 你放鸽子了 混蛋 |
[28:49] | Awkward. | 尴尬了 |
[28:51] | Blackbeard draws one hell of a map. | 黑胡子地图画得不错 |
[28:54] | Dig. | 挖 |
[29:01] | Oh, blast! | 见鬼 |
[29:03] | I’ve–I’ve–I’ve left me compass on the ship. | 我把指南针忘在船上了 |
[29:06] | It’s a family heirloom, so I should– | 那可是我家祖传的 我该 |
[29:07] | Turn back and I’ll kill you. | 你敢转身就死定了 |
[29:09] | What aren’t you telling us, ey? | 你有什么事情瞒着我们 |
[29:13] | Well, in–in me haste, | 我匆忙之中 |
[29:15] | I may have left out some… miniscule details | 可能没说清楚那条被诅咒项链的 |
[29:19] | about the cursed necklace. | 一些小细节 |
[29:22] | I gifted it to me love and queen, | 我将它送给了我的爱人 |
[29:25] | the most devious, | 她是我有幸遇见过的 |
[29:28] | and dastardly woman I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting… | 最阴险 最卑鄙的女人 |
[29:32] | apart from you, I mean. | 不过比不上你 |
[29:34] | But as soon as Anne put it on, | 但是安妮一将它戴上 |
[29:36] | something dark and unholy overtook her. | 就被一种黑暗邪恶的力量附体了 |
[29:42] | Totems draw on the life force of their bearer. | 图腾会利用主人的生命力量 |
[29:44] | So, if Anne was as wicked as you suggest, | 所以 如果安妮果真如你所说那么邪恶 |
[29:47] | the totem would’ve only amplified her worst impulses. | 那图腾只是放大了她内心最邪恶的冲动 |
[29:49] | It turned her into a monster. | 它将她变成了一个魔鬼 |
[29:53] | How did you live to tell the tale? | 你怎么活着逃脱的 |
[29:55] | Well, I–I did the only decent thing any man would do. | 我只能像谁都会做的那样 |
[29:59] | I put a musket ball in her head | 我对着她的头开了一枪 |
[30:01] | and buried her along with the treasure. | 然后把她的尸体和宝藏埋在了一起 |
[30:03] | That cursed necklace won’t let her rest in peace. | 那条被诅咒的项链不会让她得到安息 |
[30:08] | Me Anne will rise again. | 我的安妮将会死而复生 |
[30:19] | Stiffen your backbones, men! | 挺起脊梁来 男士们 |
[30:22] | I gotta hand it to you, Ms. Lance, | 我可真要夸夸你 兰斯小姐 |
[30:24] | you take the phrase “Dine and dash” to a whole new level. | 你把”吃完就跑”诠释得淋漓尽致 |
[30:26] | Look, the Waverider fell out of the sky. | 乘波号从空中掉下 |
[30:28] | My team needed help. | 我的队友需要帮助 |
[30:30] | Why does not surprise me? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 |
[30:31] | Should we interrupt? | 我们该打断她们吗 |
[30:33] | No…but Ava gave me an idea. | 不 但是艾娃让我想到一个主意 |
[30:37] | Her time courier. | 她的时间传送带 |
[30:39] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[30:40] | First I have to get the Nanite pistol. | 我先带上纳米机械手枪 |
[30:41] | No–Ray, do– | 别 雷 |
[30:56] | Steady… | 别紧张 |
[31:01] | Oh, hello, Annie! | 你好哇 安妮 |
[31:04] | Good to see you’re, uh– | 见到你真好 你看起来 |
[31:05] | you’re looking so…beautiful. | 真是 太美了 |
[31:26] | You know, this was never gonna work out. | 你知道的 我俩永远不可能 |
[31:27] | Really? What, because I’m a mature person | 是吗 就因为我很成熟 |
[31:29] | who actually can communicate? | 可以沟通 |
[31:31] | Oh, really? Such a communicator! | 是吗 真会沟通啊 |
[31:33] | Like when you said you were going to the bathroom? | 比如你说你要去一下卫生间的时候 |
[31:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:37] | You think I didn’t see Gary? | 你以为我没看到盖瑞吗 |
[31:38] | Oh, my– Rip broke into the Time Bureau. | 里普闯进了时间调查局 |
[31:41] | I was coming back to the table to tell you. | 我正要回去告诉你 |
[31:42] | – You know, this is pointless. – Yeah, it is. | -这样真是毫无意义 -是的没错 |
[31:44] | We should have never tried to be normal. | 我们就不该尝试过正常的生活 |
[31:45] | I’m not normal, all right? I’m never gonna be normal, | 我就不是正常人 我也永远不会变正常 |
[31:47] | and I’m not gonna be normal for anyone! | 而且我也不会为任何人去变正常 |
[31:49] | I don’t want you to be normal! | 我没想要你变正常 |
[31:51] | You don’t? | 你没有吗 |
[31:53] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[32:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:11] | Oh, no, the kissing was great. | 不是 这个吻很棒 |
[32:12] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[32:14] | We claim this ship | 这船归我们了 |
[32:17] | and ye two women… | 还有你们两个女人 |
[32:19] | as ours! | 也是我们的 |
[32:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:29] | Let’s do this. | 开干吧 |
[32:38] | Come on, you namby-pamby. | 上啊 别弱不禁风的 |
[32:40] | They’re mere lassies! | 她们只是小姑娘 |
[32:46] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[32:48] | that totem can burden even one born to wear it. | 那个图腾即使生来佩戴也难承其重 |
[32:53] | I know it must feel like a noose around your neck. | 我知道它就像脖子上套的绞索 |
[32:58] | Let me help you break free of this curse. | 让我帮你摆脱这个诅咒 |
[33:08] | Thank you for distracting her. | 谢谢你帮忙转移她的注意力 |
[33:18] | Unfortunately, now I have to kill you. | 不幸的是 现在我要杀了你 |
[33:30] | Surprisingly powerful. | 出人意料地厉害啊 |
[33:39] | Well, that was fun, but playtime is over. | 非常有趣 但游戏该结束了 |
[33:44] | Hey, you guys! | 你们这群家伙 |
[33:52] | I want my totem back. | 交出我的图腾 |
[33:53] | Ah, you fool. | 你这傻瓜 |
[33:55] | We don’t need swords to kill you. | 不用剑也能杀了你 |
[34:07] | Good shot, haircut. | 好枪法 西装头 |
[34:19] | No, no. Stay with me. | 不不 坚持住 |
[34:23] | Stay with me, sweetheart. Come on. | 坚持住 甜心 挺住 |
[34:25] | You’re gonna be okay. Stay with me. | 你会好起来的 坚持住 |
[34:27] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[34:33] | Don’t let her–come on. | 别让她 加油 |
[34:36] | That was too easy. | 打败她们多简单 |
[34:41] | You two bonnie lasses be the best fighters i’ve e’er seen. | 你们两个美女是我见过最能打的 |
[34:47] | How would you like to join me crew? | 要不要考虑加入海盗团 |
[35:01] | The Waverider. | 乘波号 |
[35:04] | She’s, uh–uh… | 这不是艘… |
[35:06] | an unusual ship. | 普通的船 |
[35:08] | But I can think of no more appropriate vessel | 对于恐怖海盗吉韦而言 |
[35:11] | for the Dread Pirate Jiwe. | 再适合不过了 |
[35:14] | Thanks for saving me life | 感谢你救了我一命 |
[35:17] | and for stopping your bonnie mates from keelhauling me. | 并阻止你的美女同伴让我在船底爬 |
[35:20] | Well, thank you for leading me to the accursed treasure. | 感谢你带我找到了被诅咒的宝藏 |
[35:23] | And make sure you tell them that Captain Jiwe spared you. | 告诉你的手下 吉韦船长饶你不死 |
[35:27] | Absolutely. Of course, I– | 当然 当然 我 |
[35:32] | Fair winds, Captain Jiwe. | 一路顺风 吉韦船长 |
[35:52] | Amaya, I am, uh– I am so sorry. | 阿玛雅 我 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:55] | If I didn’t push everybody to go after the Earth Totem, | 要不是我鼓动大家去找地图腾 |
[35:57] | you wouldn’t have lost yours. | 你也不会弄丢你的 |
[35:59] | It’s all right, Nathaniel. | 没关系 内特尼尔 |
[36:00] | We’ll fix this. We’ll get your totem back. | 我们会解决的 把你的图腾抢回来 |
[36:03] | My birthright, it’s always dictated the path I choose. | 出生就属于我的图腾总是给我指路 |
[36:07] | It’s like a compass that just points the way. | 正如指南针指引方向 |
[36:10] | It must be so difficult not to have it. | 没有图腾的感觉肯定很难受 |
[36:13] | It’s also freeing. | 我也感受到了自由 |
[36:15] | For the first time in my life, | 我人生中第一次 |
[36:16] | I get to decide. | 可以自己下决定 |
[36:23] | Amaya? | 阿玛雅 |
[36:24] | You know, I learned something from hanging out with pirates. | 跟海盗一起我学会了一件事 |
[36:28] | They always focus on the problem in front of them. | 他们总是着手解决眼前的问题 |
[36:32] | And what is that problem? | 你要解决什么问题 |
[36:41] | Do you yield, sir? | 屈从于我 阁下 |
[36:46] | Aye, Captain. | 遵命 船长 |
[36:56] | Rum floats were a very good idea. | 朗姆配冰淇淋可真是个好主意 |
[36:58] | Only seemed fair since we missed dessert. | 因为我们错过了甜点 |
[37:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:08] | Sometimes, we screw things up for the better. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[37:12] | I will drink to that. | 我可要干一杯 |
[37:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:19] | It’s good. | 真好喝 |
[37:21] | Hey, look, I’m sorry about bailing on you earlier. | 我很抱歉放你鸽子了 |
[37:24] | I should have been honest with you | 我应该开诚布公 |
[37:26] | about what was going on with my team– | 告诉你我的队伍发生了什么 |
[37:27] | No, no-no-no-no. | 不 不 不 |
[37:30] | I never should’ve put the kibosh on talking shop. | 是我不该纸上谈兵 |
[37:32] | You’re right, it’s your fault. | 对 就是你的错 |
[37:34] | You–oh, man… | 你 可恶 |
[37:36] | Besides, I’d rather fight pirates with you anyday | 我更乐意和你并肩作战抵御海盗 |
[37:38] | than sit in some stupid restaurant. | 而不是干坐在某个破餐厅约会 |
[37:41] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[37:43] | I was thinking Genghis Khan for our second date? | 要不把找成吉思汗当成第二次约会 |
[37:46] | Done… | 没问题 |
[37:47] | but only if I can call you Peter Pan. | 前提是我可以叫你彼得·潘 |
[37:49] | – Don’t… – Ms.–Ms.– | -别 -小姐 |
[37:50] | Don’t. | 住嘴 |
[37:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:56] | So, you got a room on this ship or… | 你在这飞船有个房间 还是 |
[38:00] | Let’s go find out. | 一会你就知道了 |
[38:11] | Why do you look so chipper? | 你怎么活蹦乱跳的 |
[38:13] | Oh, no, I had a terrible hangover. | 我经历了严重的宿醉 |
[38:14] | It lasted three minutes. | 持续了3分钟 |
[38:16] | The benefits of a speedster’s metabolism. | 多亏了极速者的新陈代谢 |
[38:19] | Here, take these. | 来 吃了这个 |
[38:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:25] | You know, last night was pretty fun. | 昨晚可真有意思 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[38:29] | I had gotten a bit lonely here, I think. | 我觉得我有点孤单 |
[38:33] | Yeah, I’ve been a bit lonely too. | 我也有点孤单 |
[38:35] | Hey, your girlfriend dumped you; | 你女朋友甩了你 |
[38:37] | your team treated you like an outcast. | 你的团队排斥你 |
[38:38] | It’s no wonder you went walk-about. | 难怪你会选择离开 |
[38:39] | But the world needs Wallace West | 世界需要华莱士·韦斯特 |
[38:42] | to step in from the cold. | 摆脱孤立 |
[38:48] | And I know a place where outcasts fit right in. | 我知道有个地方适合被排斥者 |
[38:50] | In fact, some might say that they become… | 事实上 有的人认为他们成为了 |
[38:54] | Legends. | 传奇 |
[38:58] | Care to join me? | 想不想加入 |
[39:02] | Is “Careless Whisper” not the best karaoke song of all time? | “无心快语”不是永不过时的金曲吗 |
[39:06] | It is the way we sing it, mate. | 是我们唱的方式 伙计 |
[39:09] | Haircut, you want a beer? | 西装头 喝啤酒吗 |
[39:11] | Everyone’s off doing their own thing. | 所有人都在干自己的事 |
[39:13] | Just you and me. | 就剩你和我了 |
[39:15] | Sure, could…use a beer, | 当然 来瓶啤酒 |
[39:18] | even if I am your last choice of companion. | 尽管我是你无可奈何的选择 |
[39:25] | Oh, that? | 那个 |
[39:26] | I was just doing a bit of light theorizing, | 我在构建一些光理论 |
[39:29] | and then I had a breakthrough. | 并找到了突破口 |
[39:31] | I am gonna develop a liquid | 我打算研制一种液体 |
[39:33] | for the perfect dry erase marker. | 制作成完美的白板笔 |
[39:34] | Strong viscosity, clean lines. | 浓稠 线条清晰干净 |
[39:37] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你可真不会骗人 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:41] | It’s Nora. | 是关于诺拉 |
[39:43] | The Nanite pistol is gonna kill her, | 纳米机械手枪会要她的命 |
[39:46] | and—-that’s what it was supposed to do, | 我发明这把枪也正是这个目的 |
[39:48] | but now I feel… | 但我现在却感觉 |
[39:50] | – Like a badass? – No. | -自己很牛逼 -不 |
[39:54] | – Guilty. – What? | -内疚 -什么 |
[39:57] | – You saved Amaya. – I know. | -你救了阿玛雅 -我知道 |
[40:00] | Doesn’t really make sense, | 不太说不通啊 |
[40:01] | except that I met her… as a kid. | 我们相遇时她还是个孩子 |
[40:04] | Well, now she’s all grown up and joined the demon’s side. | 然而长大后她选择了黑暗 |
[40:08] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[40:11] | But you–you have changed since I first met you, | 但你已经和当初大不同了 |
[40:16] | and I hate to break it to you, Mick, but… | 我很不想说出口 米克 但是 |
[40:20] | you are a much better person. | 你变成更好的人了 |
[40:22] | And maybe Nora could have become one too. | 也许诺拉也可以这样 |
[40:26] | There was hope for her, anyway, before I took it away. | 我不夺走她的命 她就有希望 |
[40:39] | Come on, sweetheart, you gotta fight. | 亲爱的 你要坚持下去 |
[40:40] | Stay with me. Come on! | 保持清醒 |
[40:43] | Look, I–I know, uh, | 听着 我 我知道 |
[40:45] | I’m the last person you wanna see. | 我是你最不想见到的人 |
[40:46] | What did you do to my daughter? | 你对我女儿做了什么 |
[40:48] | Nothing that can’t be undone. | 一切都可以挽回 |
[40:51] | – I have a cure. – You and your great big heart. | -我有解药 -你可真是伟大 |
[40:53] | You just couldn’t handle the guilt, could you? | 你的良心过不去 对吧 |
[40:56] | I’ve come for a trade: | 我是来做交易的 |
[40:59] | Amaya’s totem, and I will save Nora. | 交出阿玛雅的图腾 我就救诺拉 |
[41:06] | I honestly thought that would be harder. | 我真没想到会如此容易 |
[41:07] | My daughter is all that matters. | 我只关心女儿的性命 |
[41:10] | Come on! | 坚持 |
[41:12] | Stay. | 保持清醒 |
[41:21] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[41:26] | Ray? | 雷 |
[41:28] | You remember me? | 你还记得我 |
[41:32] | Yes. | 当然 |
[41:45] | Darling, wait… | 亲爱的 别急 |
[41:51] | He may be of value. | 他还有价值 |
[41:55] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |