时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Sara may not know it, | 莎拉可能不知道 |
[00:04] | but the demon’s power that lives inside of her, | 但她体内有恶魔的力量 |
[00:07] | when she succumbs to it, you’re gonna need that gun. | 当她屈服的时候 你会需要那把枪的 |
[00:09] | – Come with us. – What would you rather do? | -跟我们走吧 -你宁愿怎么做 |
[00:11] | Hide from A.R.G.U.S. your whole life or time travel? | 一生躲着天眼会还是时间旅行 |
[00:13] | What do you think the captain would think | 你觉得船长会怎么看待 |
[00:15] | about you re-engineering time? | 你重建时间的做法 |
[00:16] | Well, I’m no hero, | 但我不是英雄 |
[00:18] | and I’m not a member of any team. | 也不是任何队伍的一员 |
[00:22] | Are you sure about this, Ms.Tomaz? | 你确定要这么做吗 汤马兹小姐 |
[00:24] | Captain Lance did not give you authorization | 兰斯船长并没 |
[00:25] | to initialize this program. | 授权你启动这个程序 |
[00:27] | That’s because I didn’t ask for authorization. | 因为我没请求授权 |
[00:28] | – Now fire up the auxiliary generator. – Even with the reserve power, | -现在启动辅助发电机 -就算有备用电源 |
[00:31] | I don’t believe my system can run your simulation software. | 我想我的系统也没法运行你的模拟软件 |
[00:34] | Gideon, trust me. | 吉迪恩 相信我 |
[00:35] | Trust is something that grows over time between friends. | 长期相处的朋友才会相信彼此 |
[00:38] | As far as I’m concerned, | 对我而言 |
[00:39] | we are still acquaintances. | 我们还只是泛泛之交 |
[00:41] | Question, Gideon. | 问你个问题 吉迪恩 |
[00:42] | Who’s ready to have 1.12 terawatts | 谁的中央处理器准备接收 |
[00:44] | of power diverted straight into her CPU? | 1.12太瓦的电流直击了 |
[00:47] | I’m not sure if your calculations | 我不确定你的计算 |
[00:48] | accurately stabilize the surge. | 可以准确地稳定冲击 |
[00:50] | We should talk about this before proceeding. | 运行前我们应该先讨论一下这点 |
[00:52] | No time. We have to run this program before the team gets back. | 没时间了 我们得在队伍回来前运行程序 |
[00:54] | In that case, I suggest you hurry. | 既然这样 我建议你快点 |
[00:56] | The team has just returned on the jumpship from their mission. | 队伍已完成任务坐逃生舰回来了 |
[00:58] | Okay. Screw it. | 不管了 |
[01:01] | Gideon, what’s happening? | 吉迪恩 发生了什么 |
[01:03] | I was gonna ask the same question. | 我也正想问同样的问题 |
[01:05] | I thought you were fixing the ship. | 我以为你在修复飞船 |
[01:06] | Uh, yeah, that– the maintenance check took longer than expected. | 维修检查实际上比预期时间要长 |
[01:10] | The ship’s a mess. I had to re-initialize Gideon’s alpha drives. | 飞船很糟 我重新预置吉迪恩的阿尔法驱动 |
[01:13] | So how’d it go out there? Good mish? | 你们那边怎么样 任务圆满完成 |
[01:16] | I pried this cassette from Shorty’s fingers. | 我从小矮子手里把这盒磁带撬来了 |
[01:18] | – He means Napoleon Bonaparte. – “Waterloo.” | -他是说拿破仑·波拿巴 -“滑铁卢” |
[01:21] | Who writes a song about losing a war? | 谁还给一场败仗写颂歌 |
[01:26] | Anyway. | 总而言之 |
[01:27] | It was really great. | 还不错 |
[01:29] | Even though half our band | 尽管有一半的人 |
[01:31] | missed the cue for our big encore. | 都没读懂加演的暗示 |
[01:33] | Yeah, where were you guys? | 你们去哪了 |
[01:36] | It was my fault. | 都怪我 |
[01:37] | I was just not used to walking in these go-go boots. | 我只是不习惯穿摇摆靴走路 |
[01:42] | It won’t happen again, Captain. | 下次绝不会了 船长 |
[01:44] | Right. Gideon, let’s check the historical records, | 吉迪恩 查看历史记录 |
[01:47] | see if everything is back to normal. | 一切是否都恢复正常了 |
[01:49] | According to the historical record, | 根据历史记录显示 |
[01:50] | the battle of Waterloo is back on track. | 滑铁卢战役重回正轨了 |
[01:52] | Napoleon did surrender… | 拿破仑最终投降了 |
[01:54] | And the French forces withdrew… | 法国驻军也撤退 |
[01:57] | Gideon? Where did she go? | 吉迪恩 她去哪了 |
[02:00] | The ship’s functions are still operational, | 飞船依旧照常运行 |
[02:02] | but it looks as though Gideon’s neural core has been fried. | 但吉迪恩的神经内核好像被烧坏了 |
[02:06] | I asked you to perform a routine maintenance check. | 我是要你例行维修检查一次 |
[02:09] | I did run a maintenance check. | 我确实做了维修检查 |
[02:11] | And maybe something else? | 或许还做了点别的 |
[02:13] | Something you want to tell us about? | 告诉我们你做了什么 |
[02:15] | Maybe show us? | 或者给我们看看 |
[02:18] | Oh, do not make me move you. | 别逼我把你推开 |
[02:20] | Uh, you should just tell her what it is. | 你最好直接告诉她 |
[02:23] | Last thing we want to do is get Sara mad. | 谁都不想把莎拉惹毛 |
[02:26] | – Why is that? – Because… | -那是什么意思 -因为 |
[02:29] | High blood pressure. It takes years off your life. | 高血压 会短命的 |
[02:32] | Okay, fine. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[02:34] | I uploaded a synchronous, multi-model simulation program | 我在吉迪恩的神经内核上传了一个 |
[02:36] | to Gideon’s neural core. | 同步多模的模拟程序 |
[02:38] | A simulation program for what? | 干什么的模拟程序 |
[02:40] | To see if there are any other loopholes in history | 看看历史上有没有其他 |
[02:43] | – that we could exploit. – We? | -我们可钻的空子 -我们 |
[02:46] | You mean you can exploit. | 你是指你自己吧 |
[02:48] | You’re trying to hack history? | 你是想黑入历史吗 |
[02:50] | What exactly are you trying to change in 2042? | 你到底想改变2042年的什么 |
[02:53] | Oh, I don’t know, Ray. Maybe I’m trying to figure out | 我不知道 雷 或许我只是不想 |
[02:55] | how to stop my home from becoming a dystopian nightmare? | 让我的家变成反乌托邦的噩梦 |
[02:58] | Look, Zari, I let the Helen of Troy thing pass. | 扎莉 我不追究特洛伊的海伦那件事 |
[03:00] | I even let it slide when you tried to prevent Martin’s death, | 我甚至不追究你当初想改变马丁之死的事 |
[03:03] | but you need to understand | 但你得明白 |
[03:05] | we are in the “Fixing anachronisms” business, | 我们的任务是修复时代错误 |
[03:08] | not the “Hacking history” business. | 而不是黑进历史 |
[03:09] | Now please go fix Gideon. | 请赶紧把吉迪恩修好 |
[03:11] | Hey, maybe if you would stop bossing me around for a second, | 也许你消停使唤我一下 |
[03:14] | you would see this is a good idea. | 就会知道这主意很棒 |
[03:15] | I said “Please.” | 我说了”请” |
[03:17] | And even if I didn’t, | 就算我没有 |
[03:18] | bossing you around is part of my job as captain. | 作为船长我也有权使唤你 |
[03:21] | Yeah, and it’s really easy | 你穿着这衣服 |
[03:22] | to take you seriously in that outfit. | 真的很难把你的话当真 |
[03:25] | You know this whole apathetic cool girl thing, | 你知道冷漠酷雅女孩路线 |
[03:28] | it’s not as cute as you think. | 不是你想的那样可爱 |
[03:31] | If you want to be a member of this team– | 你要是想成为团队的一员 |
[03:33] | Member-ish. | 类似一员 |
[03:34] | This was always a temporary arrangement. | 这一直是暂时的安排 |
[03:36] | I was never planning on sticking around for long. | 我从没计划要长期待下去 |
[03:38] | Then so long as you are on this ship, | 只要你还在船上 |
[03:40] | I am your captain, and if you don’t like it, | 我就是你的船长 有意见的话 |
[03:42] | you can stop sticking around. | 你可以走人 |
[03:45] | Aye, aye. | 遵命 |
[03:48] | – I’m gonna kill her. – Wait! | -我要杀了她 -且慢 |
[03:49] | Sara–no! | 莎拉 不 |
[03:54] | Just fix the ship. | 把飞船修好 |
[03:59] | “Just fix the ship.” Yes, Captain. | “把飞船修好” 是的 船长 |
[04:01] | Of course, Captain. | 当然 船长 |
[04:03] | Could I kiss your ass, Captain? | 我能拍你的马屁吗 船长 |
[04:11] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[04:15] | Of course. Of course! | 当然了 当然了 |
[04:22] | All right, Gideon. You back online? | 吉迪恩 你重新上线了吗 |
[04:26] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[04:42] | Well, as long as you are on this ship, | 只要你还在船上 |
[04:44] | I’m your captain, and if you don’t like it, | 我就是你的船长 有意见的话 |
[04:46] | you can stop sticking around. | 你可以走人 |
[04:51] | Are you gonna say something? | 你要说什么吗 |
[04:56] | What the– | 这他 |
[05:03] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[05:06] | Uh. Nothing, I think. | 没事 我觉得 |
[05:09] | Didn’t we just have this conversation? | 这话我们不是刚说过吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, ’cause you keep making me repeat myself. | 还不是你让我一遍遍重复 |
[05:13] | No. That’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是这意思 |
[05:16] | Sara, don’t get mad. I’m sure Zari could fix– | 莎拉 别生气 我肯定扎莉可以修… |
[05:20] | Just fix the ship. | 把飞船修好 |
[05:23] | Yeah, okay. Sure. | 好吧 |
[05:31] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[05:32] | No one’s going crazy. | 谁都没发疯 |
[05:35] | It’s probably just something I ate. | 可能就是吃错东西了 |
[05:41] | – I’m busy. – Right. | -我没空 -好吧 |
[05:43] | You’ve done a lot of time travelling. | 你进行过很多次时间旅行 |
[05:46] | – Have you ever had déjà vu? – What’s that? | -你有没有过似曾相识的感觉 -那是什么 |
[05:48] | Oh, it’s uh, French for already seen. | 法语 就是曾经见过的意思 |
[05:50] | I hate the French! | 我讨厌法国人 |
[05:55] | I’m mortified, Nathaniel. | 我感到羞愧 内特尼尔 |
[05:57] | I mean, we could’ve permanently derailed the history of France. | 我们差点就让法国历史彻底脱轨了 |
[05:59] | – For what? – For what? | -为了什么 -为了什么 |
[06:01] | Have you not seen your outfit? | 你没看见你这身吗 |
[06:02] | It totally would have been worth it, and I’m a historian! | 这绝对值了 我是历史学家 |
[06:04] | We never should’ve given into the temptation. | 我们就不该禁不住诱惑 |
[06:06] | But we did. | 但还是禁不住了 |
[06:08] | And now, I can’t stop thinking about you. | 这下我无时无刻不在想着你 |
[06:12] | We can’t put the team at risk. All right? | 我们不能让队伍冒险 |
[06:14] | Until we can figure out a way to behave professionally, | 我们找到保持专业的方法之前 |
[06:19] | we’ll have to forget it ever happened. | 就只能忘掉有过这事 |
[06:21] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[06:25] | Just try. | 试试吧 |
[06:35] | Nate. | 内特 |
[06:36] | Yeah, uh, Amaya and I were just comparing notes | 我和阿玛雅刚才在分享 |
[06:38] | on the last mission. | 上次的任务经验 |
[06:40] | Did you notice anything weird happen a few minutes ago? | 你注意到几分钟前发生怪事了吗 |
[06:44] | No, not really. | 并没有 |
[06:45] | Nothing with the ship? | 飞船上什么事都没有 |
[06:47] | Well, let me think about it. | 让我想想 |
[06:53] | Nope. Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没有 没什么不同寻常的 |
[06:55] | Hey, aren’t you supposed to be in the engine room? | 你现在不该在机房吗 |
[06:57] | Sara told you to fix Gideon. | 莎拉让你去修吉迪恩 |
[06:59] | The last thing we want to do is– | 我们最不想要的就是… |
[07:00] | Make Sara mad. | 惹毛莎拉 |
[07:02] | Yeah. You know what they say. | 有句老话说得好 |
[07:04] | “Happy captain, happy ship.” | “船长开心 全船开心” |
[07:06] | No one says that, but whatever. | 才没人这样说 无所谓了 |
[07:17] | “Happy captain, happy ship!” | “船长开心 全船开心” |
[07:20] | Stupid. | 傻不傻 |
[07:38] | All right, Gideon. You there? | 吉迪恩 你在吗 |
[07:43] | Mamma Mia. Here I go again. | 妈妈咪呀 又来一次 |
[07:52] | So long as you are on this ship, | 只要你还在船上 |
[07:54] | I’m your captain. | 我就是你的船长 |
[07:56] | And if you don’t like it, you can stop sticking around. | 有意见的话 你可以走人 |
[07:58] | Okay, something really bizarre is happening. | 有件离奇的事正在发生 |
[08:00] | You’re not even listening to me. | 你都没在听我说话 |
[08:02] | No, Sara, wait! | 不 莎拉 等等 |
[08:03] | There’s no need for violence! | 不需要使用暴力 |
[08:06] | I’m sorry, old habits. | 抱歉 老习惯 |
[08:08] | Ray, take Zari to the MedBay. | 雷 带扎莉去医疗舱 |
[08:12] | This way. | 这边走 |
[08:13] | What has gotten into you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[08:17] | I don’t know how to explain this, | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[08:19] | but I’ve died twice. | 但是我死过两次了 |
[08:23] | Have you gotten into Nate’s psychedelic root stash? | 你是不是喝了内特藏的致幻树根了 |
[08:25] | No, I’m serious, Ray, please, I need your help. | 我是认真的 雷 请帮我 |
[08:31] | Fine, whatever. I guess I have to figure this out on my own. | 好吧 随便 我想我得自己解决这事了 |
[08:34] | – What’s that? – It’s a mild sedative. | -这是什么 -是温和镇静剂 |
[08:37] | While you heal up, I don’t want you hurting yourself, | 在你恢复期间 我不想你伤到自己 |
[08:39] | or anybody else. | 或其他人 |
[08:41] | Ray! | 雷 |
[08:45] | So long as you are on this ship– | 只要你还在船上 |
[08:47] | – Sara, I need you to shut up. – What? | -莎拉 请你闭嘴 -什么 |
[08:49] | Emergency! Everyone back on the bridge, right now. | 紧急情况 所有人立刻回到舰桥 |
[08:51] | – What are you doing? – Okay, let’s all just calm down. | -你在干什么 -好了 我们先冷静下 |
[08:53] | No, I will not calm down, and watch your step, Ray. | 不 我冷静不下来 还有雷注意你脚下 |
[08:56] | What do you mean? Ah! | 你在说什么 |
[08:58] | I thought the mission was over. | 我以为任务结束了 |
[08:59] | – Why are we still here? – Yeah, what’s going on? | -为什么我们还在这 -是啊 怎么回事 |
[09:01] | Okay, I know–I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这可能听着挺疯狂 |
[09:03] | but we are all in imminent danger. | 我们马上要有危险了 |
[09:07] | In an hour, this ship is going to explode. | 一小时后 这艘船就会爆炸 |
[09:09] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:12] | Let’s–let’s–let’s say I had a dream. | 就说 就说我做了个梦吧 |
[09:14] | Uh, but we need to check the ship, | 但是我们需要检查整艘船 |
[09:16] | and go over every inch, | 搜遍每个角落 |
[09:18] | because if we don’t stop this explosion, | 因为如果我们不阻止这爆炸 |
[09:19] | we’re going to die! | 我们都会死 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:30] | Guys! | 各位 |
[09:32] | Guys, I’m telling the truth! | 各位 我说的是实话 |
[09:35] | What’s up with her? | 她是怎么了 |
[09:38] | Working theory: cabin fever. | 可能的原因 舱热症 |
[09:42] | Working theory: space madness. | 可能的原因 太空疯狂 |
[09:46] | Acute entropic dementia. | 急性熵痴呆症 |
[09:48] | Too many donuts. | 吃太多甜甜圈了 |
[09:51] | I mean, it could be anything. | 我是说 可能性有很多 |
[09:59] | Must’ve developed a sedative tolerance. | 一定是对镇静剂免疫了 |
[10:09] | What’s the plan, Z? | 你这是计划什么呢 Z |
[10:11] | First, you piss off Sara, | 你先是惹恼了莎拉 |
[10:12] | now you’re sneaking out of the MedBay. | 现在又溜出医疗舱 |
[10:13] | Yeah, I don’t have a plan, | 我没有计划 |
[10:15] | because nothing I do matters anyway. | 因为我做什么都没有意义 |
[10:18] | Sara always yells at me, nobody believes what I say, | 莎拉总是对我吼叫 没人信我说的 |
[10:20] | and Ray always trips on his platforms. | 雷总是在平台上绊倒 |
[10:24] | I have no idea why I’m stuck in this time loop. | 我不知道为什么我被困在时间循环里 |
[10:26] | Time loop, you mean like “Groundhog Day?” | 时间循环 你是说像《土拨鼠之日》那样 |
[10:29] | You don’t know “Groundhog”– | 你不知道《土拨鼠之日》 |
[10:31] | All right, it’s a movie about this guy | 好吧 那部电影讲的是有个人 |
[10:32] | who lives the same day over and over and over again | 不断重复地过着同一天 |
[10:35] | until he learns to be a better person. | 直到他学会成为一个更好的人 |
[10:36] | I know it sounds totally hacky. | 我知道听起来很无聊 |
[10:37] | However, it’s very well executed. | 但拍摄得很好 |
[10:41] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[10:43] | Oh, that noise just means that we’re all about to die. | 那是我们就要完蛋了的声音 |
[10:45] | All right, if what you’re saying is true, | 好吧 如果你说的是真的 |
[10:49] | and you find yourself in the loop again, | 你又进入了时间循环 |
[10:51] | find me, and say the words “Groundhog Day.” | 找到我 然后对我说《土拨鼠之日》 |
[10:54] | Just do it! | 照做就是 |
[10:58] | Well, as long as you are on this ship, I’m your captain, | 只要你还在船上 我就是你的船长 |
[11:01] | and if you don’t like it, | 有意见的话 |
[11:02] | – you can stop sticking- – Stop sticking around. | -你可以走… -可以走人 |
[11:04] | – Yeah. – Around. | -知道了 -人 |
[11:08] | Oh, and watch out, Ray. Watch out for– | 注意点 雷 注意… |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:15] | How did she know that? | 她怎么知道的 |
[11:16] | Nate… Nate… | 内特 内特 |
[11:18] | Library. | 图书馆 |
[11:20] | We can’t put the rest of the team at risk, all right? | 我们不能让队伍冒险 |
[11:23] | Until we can figure out a way to behave professionally, | 我们找到保持专业的方法之前 |
[11:25] | we just have to forget that this ever happened. | 就只能忘掉有过这事 |
[11:28] | – I can’t. – Just try. | -我做不到 -试试吧 |
[11:37] | Nate. | 内特 |
[11:39] | Amaya and I were just, you know, working on our harmonies, | 我和阿玛雅只是在练习和声 |
[11:40] | in case we have to impersonate– | 以防我们要扮演… |
[11:42] | Yeah, yeah, whatever. | 好好 无所谓 |
[11:43] | I have something to tell you. | 我有事要和你说 |
[11:45] | Hedgehog Day! | 刺猬鼠之日 |
[11:49] | Damn it, you told me if I said “Hedgehog Day”” | 该死 你告诉我如果我说”刺猬鼠之日” |
[11:51] | you would know what I was talking about. | 你就会知道我在说什么 |
[11:53] | Do you mean “Groundhog Day”? | 你是指《土拨鼠之日》吗 |
[11:55] | Why would I tell you to tell me about a Bill Murray movie? | 我为什么要你告诉我比尔·默瑞的电影 |
[11:58] | I don’t know, all I know is i’m stuck in this time loop. | 我不知道 我只知道我困在了时间循环里 |
[12:01] | Like “Groundhog Day”! Okay, got it, okay. | 就像是《土拨鼠之日》 好了 我懂了 |
[12:04] | You do? | 是吗 |
[12:07] | And you’ll help me figure out what’s going on? | 你会帮助我解决问题的吧 |
[12:09] | Yeah, that’s what friends are for. | 当然 这不就是朋友该干的 |
[12:10] | – We’re friends? – Of course! | -我们是朋友 -当然了 |
[12:12] | So lay it on me. What’s happening? | 那么告诉我吧 怎么回事 |
[12:13] | All right. How about instead of trying to stop the ship from exploding, | 好吧 与其试着阻止飞船爆炸 |
[12:16] | we all get on the jumpship and escape? | 不如我们都跳上逃生艇逃跑 |
[12:17] | Yeah, while you guys were out, I was running my own little side mission, | 你们出去时 我在做自己的小任务 |
[12:20] | which crashed Gideon, and with her down, | 结果把吉迪恩整毁了 |
[12:22] | the jumpship’s locked into the docking bay. | 逃生艇被锁在了停泊区 |
[12:23] | So we need to talk to Sara. | 那么我们要和莎拉谈谈 |
[12:24] | No, I already tried. She never listens to me. | 不行 我试过了 她不会听我的 |
[12:26] | Probably too pissed off. | 也许是太生气了 |
[12:28] | You know, thinking about the vibration pattern of the blast, | 回想下爆炸的震动方式 |
[12:32] | I don’t think we were attacked from the outside. | 我感觉不是来自外部 |
[12:34] | The explosion was caused by someone on the ship. | 爆炸是船上某人导致的 |
[12:38] | I seriously doubt anybody would blow up the ship on purpose. | 我完全不信有人会故意炸掉飞船 |
[12:41] | So where do we start? | 那么我们从哪里开始 |
[12:42] | I mean, you’ve all been acting a little suspicious | 你们完成任务回来后 |
[12:44] | since you got back from your mission. | 行为都有点可疑 |
[12:48] | Mick doing laundry. | 米克在洗衣服 |
[12:50] | Now, that’s suspicious. | 这可真是太可疑了 |
[12:52] | Yeah. Very. | 是啊 非常 |
[12:57] | – Go. – I can’t get this damn song out of my head. | -走 -那首歌一直在我脑袋里忘不掉 |
[13:00] | Which one? “Waterloo”? | 哪一首 《滑铁卢》吗 |
[13:03] | Don’t mention it! | 别提那名字 |
[13:10] | – Did it work? – Did what work? | -起作用了吗 -什么起作用 |
[13:12] | Why am I holding the thingy in my hand? | 我手里为什么拿着这东西 |
[13:13] | I’ll look after it, Mick. | 我帮你保管吧 米克 |
[13:15] | Okay. Good! | 好吧 很好 |
[13:17] | I gotta get my undies in the dryer before Haircut does! | 我得赶在西装头之前把内衣放烘干机里 |
[13:28] | Why would Amaya want the memory flasher? | 为什么阿玛雅想要记忆闪光枪 |
[13:29] | It could have something to do with Kuasa. | 可能跟瓜莎有关 |
[13:31] | She does want to help her. | 她是真的想帮助她 |
[13:32] | What if Kuasa somehow convinced her to blow up the ship? | 她会不会莫名其妙被瓜沙说服炸掉飞船 |
[13:36] | Take it easy on the conspiracy juice. | 阴谋论别陷得太深 |
[13:39] | – I’ll find out what’s going on. – All right. | -我去查明情况 -好吧 |
[13:46] | I–I thought Sara told you to fix the ship. | 我以为莎拉叫你去修船了 |
[13:48] | Yeah, like she always does. | 是啊 她总是这样 |
[13:50] | Yeah, look, I know Sara can be tough, | 我知道莎拉比较难应付 |
[13:53] | especially when you make her mad. | 尤其是当她生气的时候 |
[13:55] | Hey, why are you so worried about Sara’s temper? | 你为什么那么担心莎拉的脾气 |
[13:57] | No, I just-you know the saying. | 也不是 就是有句话说得好 |
[14:00] | Happy Captain– | 船长开心 |
[14:01] | – Happy ship. – Happy ship. | -全船开心 -全船开心 |
[14:03] | Well, I guess-I guess my catchphrase | 看起来我的口头语 |
[14:05] | is catching on in the future. | 在未来流行起来了 |
[14:07] | Yeah, yeah, um, everyone is saying it where I’m from. | 是啊 我来的那里所有人都在说 |
[14:13] | That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[14:14] | Come on, Nate, we’re running out of time. | 快啊 内特 我们没时间了 |
[14:16] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里边干什么呢 |
[14:19] | The truth is, when it comes to you, | 其实当涉及到你时 |
[14:22] | I’m not as strong as I’d like to be. | 我没有想的那么坚强 |
[14:24] | With this, we can both forget it happened. | 这个可以帮我们忘记发生的事 |
[14:27] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[14:29] | With everything going on with Mallus, Kuasa, | 现在马卢斯 瓜莎的事 |
[14:32] | and Zari mentioned something about the ship, we should be clear-headed. | 和扎莉提到船上的事 我们该保持头脑清醒 |
[14:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[14:38] | But, since we’re gonna flash ourselves anyway… | 不过 既然我们都要清空记忆了 |
[14:44] | I mean, it’s not like we’d remember. | 反正也不会记得 |
[14:48] | Ugh, Nate. | 内特 |
[14:53] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[14:57] | Come here, Tiger. | 来吧 老虎 |
[15:06] | Kill me now. | 快杀了我吧 |
[15:13] | Nate! | 内特 |
[15:14] | Oh, hey, um, Amaya and I were just– | 我和阿玛雅只是… |
[15:16] | “Groundhog Day!” One hour, ship explodes! | “土拨鼠之日” 一小时 船爆炸 |
[15:18] | You’re stuck in a time loop, | 你被困在了时间循环里 |
[15:19] | and we have to stop the ship from exploding? | 而我们需要阻止飞船爆炸 |
[15:20] | Exactly, and I think that someone– | 没错 我认为有人 |
[15:22] | – Is triggering the explosion. – It’s probably an accident, | -触发了爆炸 -但可能是意外 |
[15:24] | but we have to investigate everyone to figure out who’s causing it. | 但是我们得调查所有人找出是谁干的 |
[15:26] | There’s a lot of secrets on this ship. | 这船上有很多秘密 |
[15:27] | – Let’s start with Amaya. – Why? So you can sex with her? | -从阿玛雅开始 -为了让你和她做爱吗 |
[15:29] | – That’s crazy. – No. You two flashing each other afterwards | -太疯狂 -不 你俩之后互相用闪光枪 |
[15:31] | in order to forget, that’s crazy! | 清除记忆 才叫疯狂 |
[15:33] | Why would we flash each other after having sex? | 我们为什么要在做爱之后清除记忆 |
[15:35] | – Focus, Nate! – Right, ship exploding. | -集中注意力 内特 -好 飞船爆炸 |
[15:37] | – Got it. – Let’s go find Rory. | -明白了 -我们去找罗里 |
[15:38] | Right, she probably wants to forget how awesome it was. | 好 她大概是想忘记有多棒 |
[15:41] | Or how short. | 或是多短 |
[15:43] | So I’ve timed out a schedule. | 我已经列出了时间表 |
[15:45] | He always leaves right about now. | 他总是在这个时候离开 |
[15:50] | Here. | 这边 |
[15:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:05] | Suspicious looking box! | 看起来可疑的箱子 |
[16:07] | Careful, for all we know, | 小心 据我们所知 |
[16:08] | it could be the cause of the explosion. | 这很可能就是产生爆炸的原因 |
[16:09] | We just gotta take it nice and– | 得小心翼翼地靠近 |
[16:13] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[16:15] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[16:16] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[16:21] | Nice save. | 干得漂亮 |
[16:24] | Can you imagine if I tripped that? | 你能想象我踩上去的画面吗 |
[16:26] | Yeah, I don’t have to imagine it. | 不 我已经看你踩过一次了 |
[16:27] | Oh, God. Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[16:31] | Here we go. | 打开来看看 |
[16:37] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:42] | So you got all the traps? | 你确定没有陷阱了 |
[16:44] | I don’t know. I’ve never gotten this far before. | 不确定 刚进行到这一步 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | Why would Mick rig all these traps for a damn typewriter? | 为什么米克要大费周章藏个破打字机 |
[17:03] | Maybe it’s his criminal manifesto. | 也许藏的是他的犯罪宣言 |
[17:06] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[17:08] | This says “Bosom” far too many times to be a manifesto. | 犯罪宣言可不会提这么多次”乳房” |
[17:11] | “As the twin suns of Dartayus set on the horizon, | 当达塔尤斯双生太阳升起 |
[17:15] | her heaving bosom undulated | 她隆起的乳房像海湾边 |
[17:18] | like the soothing waves of the bay. | 舒缓的波浪起起伏伏 |
[17:21] | Buck swept her into his musky embrace.” | 巴克将她搂入麝香味的怀抱 |
[17:24] | – Mick’s writing a sci-fi romance novel. – Yeah. | -米克在写科幻浪漫小说 -对啊 |
[17:28] | Well, that’s the last thing I thought I’d see before I die. | 我死前最不可能看到的事物 |
[17:32] | Oh, funny you should say that. | 说得真灵验 |
[17:36] | So you’re saying Rory and Amaya are in the clear. | 你是说罗里和阿玛雅是清白的 |
[17:39] | Which is why we’re gonna go visit Ray. | 看来我们得去拜访下雷了 |
[17:40] | He’s been acting twitchy. | 他最近总是焦躁不安 |
[17:41] | Well, let’s go spy on my best friend! | 去监视我的挚友吧 |
[17:48] | That’s boring. I think we can cross him off our suspect list. | 真无聊 我看可以直接排除他的嫌疑了 |
[17:51] | Ray? | 雷 |
[17:53] | Have you seen Zari? | 看见扎莉了吗 |
[17:54] | I just checked the engine room, she’s not there. | 我刚检查了机房 她不在那 |
[17:56] | Um, no, I haven’t. | 我没看到她 |
[17:59] | I’m sick and tired of playing mom. | 我简直受够当老妈子了 |
[18:01] | She’s really starting to piss me off. | 她可真是把我惹毛了 |
[18:03] | Uh, well, in the meantime, how about some tea? | 那 来杯茶压压火 |
[18:05] | It’s my signature blend of chamomile, lavender, and rose. | 我的独家配方 有甘菊 熏衣草和玫瑰 |
[18:08] | – Very relaxing! – If you see Zari, tell her I’m looking for her. | -非常舒缓 -看到扎莉就告诉她我在找她 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:14] | – Ray. – Holy Toledo! | -雷 -我的神呐 |
[18:16] | Where’d you guys come from? Were you spying on me? | 你们从哪冒出来的 是在监视我吗 |
[18:18] | Of course you were, I shouldn’t say anything. | 肯定是 我应该保持沉默的 |
[18:19] | Okay, I’ll tell you everything! | 你们赢了 我什么都招 |
[18:20] | Constantine told me to kill Sara | 康斯坦丁让我在马卢斯 |
[18:22] | if Mallus ever takes control of her again. | 再控制莎拉时杀了她 |
[18:24] | Wow, dude, that’s– that’s heavy. | 伙计 这 这信息量有点大 |
[18:26] | Wait, maybe Sara Malluses out and blows up the ship! | 会不会是马卢斯控制莎拉炸毁了这艘飞船 |
[18:29] | What do you mean she blows up the ship? | 什么叫她把飞船给炸了 |
[18:31] | Zari’s caught in a time loop and the ship explodes every hour. | 扎莉被困在时间循环 飞船每小时会爆炸 |
[18:33] | – Oh, like “Cause and Effect” – What? | -就像”起因和结果”一样 -什么 |
[18:35] | “Star Trek: Next Generation” | 《星际迷航:下一代》 |
[18:36] | – It’s “Groundhog Day.” – Fair enough. | -是《土拨鼠之日》吧 -有道理 |
[18:38] | But “Star Trek”– | 但是《星际迷航》 |
[18:39] | Wait, the ship explodes in an hour? | 等会 一小时后飞船就爆炸了 |
[18:41] | Yeah, actually, 24 minutes. | 对 实际上是24分钟后 |
[18:43] | And I think someone onboard is causing it. | 我认为是船上的人炸的 |
[18:45] | – Mick. – He’s clean. | -米克 -他是清白的 |
[18:47] | Unlike his literary erotica. | 他的作品可不”清白” |
[18:48] | – Excuse me, what? – Long story, like literally a long story. | -什么 -说来话长 真的是很长的故事 |
[18:52] | – So weird. – 1,000 pages long. | -太奇葩了 -上千页 |
[18:53] | There was blue. | 有黄段子 |
[18:56] | Anyway, the captain’s the only one | 总之 船长是唯一一个 |
[18:57] | we haven’t checked out. | 我们没有查过的人 |
[18:59] | For that, we need your help, Ray. | 因此 我们需要你的帮助 雷 |
[19:04] | What is she doing going into the jumpship? | 她去逃生舱做什么 |
[19:06] | With Gideon down, it’s not like she can go anywhere. | 没有吉迪恩 她哪都去不了才对 |
[19:08] | Wait, is there a way she could cause the explosion from the jumpship? | 慢着 她有办法在逃生舱炸毁飞船吗 |
[19:11] | Could be any number of ways. | 办法多了去了 |
[19:13] | And with Mallus, who knows what he’s capable of? | 有马卢斯在 谁知道他能做出什么事来 |
[19:15] | I’m worried about what we’re gonna find in there. | 我很担心一会会发现些什么 |
[19:17] | I hope I don’t have to use this. | 希望不会用到这个吧 |
[19:19] | You ready? | 准备好啦 |
[19:20] | Yeah, let’s shrink, Ray. | 嗯 缩小吧 雷 |
[19:44] | You sure she can’t see us? | 你确定她看不到我们 |
[19:45] | No, not when we’re in stealth mode, | 隐形模式下看不到的 |
[19:47] | which really just means library voices and no sudden movements. | 意味着不要有大动作还要保持安静 |
[19:57] | – What are you up to? – Oh, you know, crossword puzzles. | -你在干嘛呢 -玩填字游戏 |
[20:01] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[20:02] | – Thanks, jerk. – No, no, I didn’t– | -多谢关心 混蛋 -不 我不是 |
[20:05] | I mean, you always look good, I just– | 我是说 你一直看起来都不错 我只是 |
[20:09] | Did you have a long day, or– | 今天很累 还是 |
[20:10] | You have no idea. | 你不会明白的 |
[20:12] | There’s this person on my team, | 队伍里有这么个人 |
[20:14] | and she is reckless! | 简直就是个灾难 |
[20:17] | She doesn’t take orders. | 她从不服从命令 |
[20:20] | And it’s like I want to tell her how important she is to this team. | 我想让她知道她对队伍的重要性 |
[20:26] | Because she is, but… | 她确实非常重要 但是 |
[20:27] | Sometimes, I tell you. | 我跟你说 有时候 |
[20:30] | She does not make it easy. | 她可真是不给我省心 |
[20:32] | What’d she do? | 她做什么了 |
[20:33] | Well, she hijacked Gideon, crashed our entire system | 她为了测试寻找历史空子的模拟软件 |
[20:37] | testing out some simulation software that finds loopholes in history. | 而入侵吉迪恩 使整个系统崩溃 |
[20:41] | That is definitely against regulations. | 这可绝对是违反了规定 |
[20:44] | Not that I haven’t been tempted to change the past. | 我也曾希望能改变过去 |
[20:46] | It’s just–I don’t even want to start looking for loopholes, | 只是 我从一开始就不想去找空子 |
[20:51] | because then I’m gonna start looking for ways to save my sister, | 因为我肯定会去寻找救我姐姐的方法 |
[20:54] | and then I’m gonna drive myself crazy. | 然后把自己逼疯 |
[20:55] | Yes, you will. So don’t. | 对 你会的 别那么做 |
[20:59] | I’m just tired of always being the bad cop, you know? | 我只是不想再唱黑脸了 你知道吗 |
[21:02] | Believe me, I understand. | 相信我 我理解你 |
[21:04] | I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve had to yell at | 我都数不清吼搞砸任务的培训生和 |
[21:06] | cadets for screwing up or bust them for breaking protocol. | 抓他们违反规定多少次了 |
[21:09] | Yeah, I don’t know, I feel like you might like that. | 这我就不清楚了 我看你挺享受的 |
[21:12] | You seem to get a kick out of ordering people around. | 你好像以指挥他人为乐 |
[21:16] | Maybe, just a little bit. | 可能吧 有一点点享受 |
[21:20] | Where are you calling me from? | 你从哪打给我的 |
[21:21] | I don’t recognize that part of the Waverider. | 我不记得乘波号有这个地方 |
[21:24] | Welcome to the jumpship. | 欢迎来到逃生舱 |
[21:26] | – Are you hiding, Ms. Lance? – No. | -你在躲着谁吗 兰斯小姐 -不是 |
[21:29] | I am simply looking for some privacy. | 我只是想要点私人空间 |
[21:33] | Well, maybe I should come over. | 也许我该过去陪陪你的 |
[21:38] | Yeah, yeah, but like, I mean, | 对啊 但是 我觉得 |
[21:40] | I’m sure that you are super, super busy. | 你肯定非常 非常忙 |
[21:44] | It’s the perks of being the boss. | 这就是当老大的好处 |
[21:45] | I can just tell Gary I have a meeting. | 我可以告诉盖瑞我要去开会 |
[21:48] | Yeah, boss, speaking of, I should probably go | 行了 老大 说到这 我得走了 |
[21:51] | check on the rest of the team, | 去看下其他队员 |
[21:52] | make sure nobody’s gonna blow up the ship. | 确保没人会炸毁飞船 |
[21:55] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[21:57] | Well, yeah, if you, uh– if you change your mind, or… | 如果你 如果你改变主意了 |
[22:00] | Whatever. | 没什么 |
[22:01] | Does Sara not realize how hard that woman’s crushing on her? | 莎拉没注意到那女的非常迷恋她吗 |
[22:04] | Maybe she’s got no finish. | 也许她不知道怎么拒绝 |
[22:07] | No, the Captain knows how to close. | 不对 船长知道怎么拒绝人 |
[22:09] | This is something different. | 情况不一样 |
[22:10] | Hey. Shh, she’s gonna hear us. | 闭嘴 她要听到了 |
[22:12] | Okay, do you hear that? Cause I’ve been hearing | 听到了吗 我总是听到 |
[22:14] | this high-pitched buzzing sound. | 尖锐的嗡嗡声 |
[22:16] | It sounds like there’s a fly in the jumpship. | 就好像是逃生舱里进苍蝇了 |
[22:18] | Did you say a fly? You have to kill it. | 苍蝇 你得杀了它 |
[22:20] | You have no idea what year it’s from. | 你可不知道这是哪年来的苍蝇 |
[22:22] | You could reintroduce the plague | 很可能会重新引发瘟疫 |
[22:23] | and have a whole other crisis on your hands. | 并造成其他灾难 |
[22:30] | Look out! | 小心 |
[22:38] | “Groundhog Day,” Exploding ship, | 《土拨鼠之日》 飞船爆炸 |
[22:42] | personal hell. | 简直就是地狱 |
[22:43] | We’re stuck in a time loop! | 我们被困在了时间循环里 |
[22:44] | Winner, winner, chicken dinner. | 大吉大利 今晚吃鸡 |
[22:46] | It was only a matter of time before we did one of these. | 这是迟早要发生的 |
[22:49] | Damn, girl, you look wrecked. | 妹子 你看着很憔悴啊 |
[22:50] | How many times have we done this? | 我们重复多少次了 |
[22:51] | How many times have you asked me | 是你问我 |
[22:52] | how many times have we done this, | 我们重复多少次了 |
[22:54] | or how many times have we all been blown up? | 还是我们被炸死多少次了 |
[22:55] | So you’ve been stuck in this loop for a while? | 所以你在这个时间循环里被困挺久了 |
[22:58] | – Yeah, like forever. – It’s okay. | -对啊 感觉被困了一辈子 -没事的 |
[23:02] | Maybe you could use a break. | 你该好好休息下了 |
[23:05] | – Have some fun? – Fun? | -找点乐子 -乐子 |
[23:07] | I blow up every hour. | 我每小时都被炸一次 |
[23:09] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[23:11] | No consequences. | 没有后果 |
[23:20] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:15] | Not bad, Mr. Rory, not at all. | 不错嘛 罗里先生 挺不错的 |
[24:19] | You’re such an idiot. | 你就是个大傻子 |
[24:20] | If you wash your clothes inside out, | 要是把衣服翻过来洗 |
[24:22] | it keeps them looking newer longer. Try it. | 就能让衣服持久如新 你试试 |
[24:25] | Oh, I never see you wear this. | 我从没见你穿过这件 |
[24:26] | Stop touching my clothes. | 别碰我衣服 |
[24:29] | I’m just saying it’s a nice color. | 我只是说这颜色不错 |
[24:45] | Nate. | 内特 |
[24:46] | Hey, uh, Amaya and I were just…. | 我和阿玛雅只是… |
[24:48] | Feeling bad that you two had sex | 因为你俩做爱 |
[24:49] | and almost screwed up a mission, don’t care. | 差点搞砸任务而愧疚 我不在乎 |
[24:51] | “Groundhog Day,” ship explodes. | 《土拨鼠之日》 飞船爆炸了 |
[24:52] | Wait, you’re caught in a time loop? | 等下 你被卡在时间循环里了 |
[24:54] | – That’s awesome! – I can’t do this anymore. | -太棒了 -我不能再这么做了 |
[24:56] | – I’m losing my mind. – Wait, did you do the uh– | -我快疯了 -等下 你试过 |
[24:58] | – Fun montage? – Yeah. | -蒙太奇欢乐 -对 |
[25:00] | Yeah, thanks for that. You’re a good friend. | 谢谢建议 你是个好朋友 |
[25:04] | Nothing’s fun anymore. | 一切都不再欢乐了 |
[25:06] | Oh. That’s not good. | 这可不太好 |
[25:12] | Hey, take it easy! | 想开点 |
[25:14] | This is the only option I haven’t tried. | 这是我唯一没有尝试过的 |
[25:15] | Maybe it’ll stop the loop. | 也许这样会终止循环 |
[25:16] | Hey! What the hell’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[25:17] | Don’t come closer. | 别再靠近 |
[25:23] | Typical! | 真老套 |
[25:26] | It’s okay, let’s talk this one through. | 没事的 让我们谈谈 |
[25:28] | It doesn’t matter, you won’t believe me. | 没用的 你不会相信我 |
[25:30] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[25:32] | I keep reliving the same hour over and over again, | 我反复经历同一个小时 |
[25:35] | and no matter what I do, the ship explodes and kills us all. | 不管我怎么做 飞船都会爆炸和杀死我们 |
[25:40] | And I’m totally alone in it, | 我在循环里孤身一人 |
[25:41] | because for some reason, I’m the only one | 因为不知怎的 |
[25:43] | that’s even aware that it’s happening. | 甚至只有我意识到是这样 |
[25:45] | And I try so hard, | 我多么努力 |
[25:50] | but I can never save any of you. | 都救不了任何人 |
[25:53] | Okay, I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[25:56] | Wait, you believe me? | 等下 你相信我 |
[25:58] | Yeah, how much time do we have left? | 对 我们还有多长时间 |
[26:04] | All right, people, for reasons that are too complicated | 各位 因为现在没空解释的 |
[26:06] | to explain right now, we have to search the ship. | 复杂原因 我们得搜索飞船 |
[26:08] | Zari says that there’s a bomb, | 扎莉说船上有个炸弹 |
[26:10] | and it’s gonna explode in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后就会爆炸 |
[26:11] | We have to find out why. | 我们得找出原因 |
[26:13] | Okay, well, the galley is clear. | 厨房没问题 |
[26:15] | Right, and I checked the sleeping quarters. | 我还检查过卧室区 |
[26:17] | Whoa, you went in our rooms? | 你进了我们的房间 |
[26:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:21] | – The library… – What did you see in the library? | -图书馆 -你在图书馆看到了什么 |
[26:24] | Something I can never un-see. | 没法无视的东西 |
[26:27] | Guys, I think I looked everywhere, there’s nothing. | 各位 我检查了所有地方 一无所获 |
[26:39] | You didn’t check the trash compacter. | 你没检查垃圾压缩机 |
[26:41] | I didn’t even know there was a trash compacter. | 我都不知道还有垃圾压缩机 |
[26:43] | Well, it’s not really part of the tour. | 一般不会参观到这里 |
[26:49] | Gary? | 盖瑞 |
[26:50] | Ah, the time dweeb! | 那个时间笨蛋 |
[26:51] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[26:54] | – Thank God you found me! – What are you doing down there? | -谢天谢地你们找到了我 -你在这干什么 |
[26:57] | I, uh, I tried to portal onto the bridge, | 我想从传送门到舰桥 |
[26:59] | but didn’t account for drift in the temporal zone. | 但是漏算了时光穿梭区的航差 |
[27:02] | My landing was hot and my time courier broke on impact. | 我降落得太急 时间传送带在落地时坏了 |
[27:04] | That’s how I got stuck in here. | 我就是这样卡在这里的 |
[27:06] | Not the plan, but I adapted! | 不是原始计划 但也能凑合 |
[27:09] | Yeah, but why are you on the ship? | 你为什么在船上 |
[27:11] | What the hell you got in here? | 你拿的什么东西 |
[27:13] | – A bomb? – No! | -一颗炸弹 -不 |
[27:15] | No! That was our only chance of surviving. | 不 这是我们生还的唯一希望 |
[27:17] | – What do you mean? – He just destroyed the chrono-repeater | -你说什么 -他刚毁掉了我用来 |
[27:19] | I used to initiate a time loop in order to save you guys. | 启动时间循环以便拯救你们的时间循环器 |
[27:23] | – What? – I always wanted to die young. | -什么 -我一直想要英年早逝 |
[27:25] | Okay, nobody is going to die. | 没人会死 |
[27:27] | Well, uh, actually, I got an alert that the Waverider | 实际上 我接到警报说 |
[27:30] | exploded at precisely 4:20 temporal standard time. | 乘波号会在标准时间4:20准时爆炸 |
[27:33] | – What? – 4:20! | -什么 -4:20 |
[27:34] | – Get to the point, Gary. – I took matters into my own hands, | -说重点 盖瑞 -我亲自上阵解决 |
[27:37] | but because of my little portal mishap, | 但因为我传送小失误 |
[27:38] | I couldn’t warn you about the bomb! | 我没法警告你们炸弹的事 |
[27:39] | But I could operate the chrono-repeater, | 但是我可以操作时间循环器 |
[27:41] | which is programmed to start a one hour loop | 循环器已被设定启动爆炸前 |
[27:42] | prior to the explosion, | 一小时的时间循环 |
[27:43] | and I had hoped that would give you enough time | 我还希望你们有足够的时间 |
[27:45] | to diffuse the bomb yourselves. | 自己拆除炸弹 |
[27:46] | So now that this is destroyed… | 既然循环器被毁了 |
[27:48] | There are no more time loops. | 就没有时间循环了 |
[27:49] | So once there’s an explosion, that’s it. | 所以一旦爆炸了 就完了 |
[27:52] | – Kablooey! – All right, so what you’re saying is we have five minutes | -爆破精灵 -你是说我们有五分钟 |
[27:55] | to find this bomb before we all die. | 找炸弹 不然全都得死 |
[27:58] | Permanently. | 彻底死亡 |
[28:03] | All right, people, we’ve got five minutes | 各位 我们有五分钟 |
[28:05] | to find this bomb before it explodes. | 找出要爆炸的炸弹 |
[28:07] | We gotta think fast. | 脑子转快点 |
[28:08] | Before I portaled onto the ship, | 在我传送到船上之前 |
[28:09] | I traced the temporal signature of the bomb. | 我追踪了炸弹的时间信号 |
[28:11] | It originated in 1975. | 它来自于1975年 |
[28:13] | So the bomb must be something from your last mission. | 所以炸弹一定是你们上次任务带回来的 |
[28:16] | It could be hidden in the heel of one of the platform shoes. | 可能藏在那些松糕鞋的鞋跟里面 |
[28:18] | What about that stupid song? | 那支蠢毙了的歌呢 |
[28:22] | Genius! | 天才 |
[28:31] | The one place I didn’t look. | 我唯一没有检查的地方 |
[28:33] | Why the hell would someone put a bomb inside of an anachronism? | 为什么有人会把炸弹放到时代错误里 |
[28:35] | Damien Darhk must’ve planted it there, | 肯定是达米恩·达克放的 |
[28:37] | knowing you’d bring it onboard. | 他知道你会把它带上船 |
[28:38] | Well, then let’s get it offboard. | 那我们把它扔下船 |
[28:40] | No, we have to diffuse it! | 不行 我们得把它拆除 |
[28:41] | We can’t open the doors without Gideon. | 没有吉迪恩我们打不开门 |
[28:43] | – Burn it! – That’ll make it explode. | -烧了它 -那样会爆炸的 |
[28:44] | You know, for a guy who loves fire, | 对于一个喜欢火的人来说 |
[28:46] | you really have no idea how it works. | 你是真的不懂火的威力 |
[28:47] | What about you, Zari? Come on. | 那你呢 扎莉 拜托 |
[28:48] | This whole time that you’ve been on the ship, | 这么久来你一直在船上 |
[28:49] | did you learn anything that could help? | 你掌握了什么有用的消息吗 |
[28:52] | Right. Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[29:02] | Zari? | 扎莉 |
[29:04] | Sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 船长 |
[29:09] | – My beer is in there! – What the hell are you doing? | -我的酒在那 -你要干什么 |
[29:13] | Look, the force field’s not strong enough to contain the explosion! | 这力场没有强到能承受爆炸的程度 |
[29:15] | No, but it’ll keep you guys out long enough for me to say | 的确 但是可以让你们在外面 |
[29:18] | what I need to say. | 听完我需要说的话 |
[29:20] | Zari | 扎莉 |
[29:22] | Mick… | 米克 |
[29:24] | You don’t have to hide what you love. | 你不需要隐藏你的爱好 |
[29:28] | Follow your heart, and keep writing. | 跟着感觉走 写下去吧 |
[29:31] | Zari, we don’t have time for this! | 扎莉 我们没时间说这些 |
[29:32] | Nate and Amaya, | 内特和阿玛雅 |
[29:34] | I’m so lucky to call you guys my friends. | 能当你们的朋友是我的幸运 |
[29:36] | Zari, the bomb! | 扎莉 炸弹 |
[29:37] | What you guys have is so special. | 你们两个拥有很特殊的感情 |
[29:41] | I mean, the way you look at each other | 你们互相对视的样子 |
[29:43] | honestly makes me want to puke, but don’t fight it. | 说真的让我想吐 但是别抗拒它 |
[29:48] | You’re crazy about each other. | 你们俩为彼此疯狂 |
[29:50] | Just don’t have sex on missions. | 就是别在任务途中做爱了 |
[29:53] | Z, what are you doing? | Z 你在干嘛呢 |
[29:55] | What you would do, Ray. | 在做你会做的事 雷 |
[29:58] | You know, when I first came on board, | 我刚来船上的时候 |
[30:00] | you were so nice and polite to me | 你对我太友好太有礼貌了 |
[30:02] | that I wanted to punch you. | 让我想给你一拳 |
[30:05] | But I realize now the world would be a better place | 但现在我意识到要是我们都更像你 |
[30:08] | if we were all a little more like you. | 世界会更好 |
[30:13] | But being nice and polite’s only gonna get you so far, | 但是友好和礼貌只能帮你到这了 |
[30:15] | so do me a favor, and tell Sara why you’re so afraid of her. | 帮我个忙 告诉莎拉你为什么这么怕她 |
[30:18] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[30:20] | But first, I’m gonna figure out how to shut down the force field | 但是首先 我得找出关掉这个力场的法子 |
[30:22] | so we can deal with the bomb. | 好让我们解决炸弹 |
[30:23] | I am dealing with the bomb. | 我正在解决炸弹 |
[30:25] | Zari, look, you need to listen to me. | 扎莉 你得听我说 |
[30:26] | Sara, you are an infuriating, | 莎拉 你特别暴躁 |
[30:29] | stubborn pain in my ass. | 让我非常讨厌 |
[30:32] | Because you have to be. | 因为你必须如此 |
[30:35] | You’re not just the captain of this ship, | 你不仅是这飞船的船长 |
[30:37] | you are its soul. | 你是它的灵魂 |
[30:40] | You are so fierce and unflinching. | 你又凶狠又坚决 |
[30:45] | But why not apply some of that fearlessness to your own life | 但为何对自己的人生没这种无畏感 |
[30:48] | and just ask poor Ava out already. | 赶紧约可怜的艾娃吧 |
[30:54] | Did you have a meaningful message for me? | 有什么有意义的遗言给我吗 |
[30:56] | Not now, Gary! | 别闹 盖瑞 |
[30:57] | – Zari, let us in! We can do this together! – No. | -扎莉 让我们进去跟你一起解决 -不 |
[31:01] | I have spent so much time with you guys. | 我和你们在一起这么久 |
[31:07] | You’re my family now. | 你们现在是我的家人了 |
[31:09] | You deserve to be happy, and if– | 你们应该活得开心 如果 |
[31:11] | If I can be a small part of making that happen, | 如果我能为你们贡献一己之力 |
[31:13] | then this will be worth it. | 那也值了 |
[31:17] | – Zari. – Look. That won’t work! | -扎莉 -这行不通 |
[31:18] | You won’t be able to contain the explosion. | 你没法控制住爆炸威力 |
[31:23] | Zari, you don’t have to do this! | 扎莉 你没必要这么做 |
[31:34] | Zari, as your captain, I am ordering you to stand down! | 扎莉 作为你的船长 我命令你住手 |
[31:38] | You should know by now I’m not good at following orders. | 你现在应该知道我不擅长服从命令 |
[31:40] | You just told me what a good captain I am, | 你刚告诉我是个多好的船长 |
[31:42] | and now you’re not gonna listen to me? | 你就不准备听我的话了 |
[31:44] | Yeah, but this time, I’m not doing it for myself, | 我是说了 但这次不是为我自己 |
[31:46] | I’m doing it for you. | 我是为你们违反命令 |
[31:50] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[31:52] | Zari… | 扎莉 |
[32:27] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:28] | You know who I am, Zari. | 你知道我是谁 扎莉 |
[32:30] | Even though you may have never seen my face. | 尽管你没见过我的样子 |
[32:32] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩 |
[32:33] | – You’re real? – Of course I’m real. | -你是真的 -我当然是 |
[32:36] | Just because I’m an artificial intelligence doesn’t mean I don’t exist. | 虽然我是人工智能 但我是存在的 |
[32:40] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[32:43] | If you tell me I’ve been dreaming this whole time, | 你要是跟我说我一直在做梦 |
[32:46] | I’m gonna kill you, real or not. | 我就杀了你 不管是真是假 |
[32:48] | You’re not dreaming, but you’re not awake. | 你不是在做梦 但你也不清醒 |
[32:51] | In real life, you’re actually in the MedBay. | 现实中 你实际上在医疗舱 |
[32:53] | Unconscious and healing. | 昏迷中接受治疗 |
[32:58] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了 |
[33:00] | After your fight with Sara, | 你和莎拉吵架之后 |
[33:01] | you went into the engine room to make repairs, | 你去机房维修 |
[33:04] | and there was an accident. | 出了事故 |
[33:05] | Right, I was hit with that time sludge. | 我被时间烂泥击中了 |
[33:07] | This sludge, as you call it, | 你所说的烂泥 |
[33:09] | is a highly volatile substance, | 其实是高度挥发性物质 |
[33:11] | which helps power the ship through time. | 帮助提供飞船穿越时间的动力 |
[33:13] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你还活着就算幸运了 |
[33:15] | So if my body’s in the MedBay, | 所以如果我的身体在医疗舱 |
[33:17] | then where is my mind? | 我的思维在哪里 |
[33:20] | Your mind is in here, with me in my matrix. | 你的思维在这里 和我在我的矩阵里 |
[33:23] | I was able to upload your subconscious via the neuro-monitor. | 我可以通过神经监测器上传你的潜意识 |
[33:27] | Well, so none of this is real? | 所有这些都不是真的了 |
[33:30] | Not in the way you’re used to. | 不是你熟悉的样子 |
[33:33] | Why did you bring me here? | 为什么你把我带来这 |
[33:35] | When you posed the question about changing 2042, | 当你提出改变2042年的问题时 |
[33:37] | your simulator went into overdrive searching for an answer. | 你的模拟器拼命运转寻找答案 |
[33:40] | And a sampling of those trillions of possible answers | 在数万亿的可能性中抽样 |
[33:43] | showed me that there was one constant: | 表明有一个常量 |
[33:45] | You. | 你 |
[33:47] | In order to save 2042, to find your so-called loophole, | 为了拯救2042年 找到所谓的空子 |
[33:50] | you must work with the Legends. | 你必须和传奇们合作 |
[33:53] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[33:55] | You’re saying my simulator works? | 你是说我的模拟器起作用了 |
[34:00] | Did my program predict that I’d bail on the team? | 我的程序预测到我会离开队伍吗 |
[34:03] | In almost every variation of the timeline, | 几乎在所有时间线里 |
[34:05] | your fight with Captain Lance precipitated your leaving the ship. | 你和兰斯船长吵架指向你会离开飞船 |
[34:09] | So your goal was to get me to choose to stay with the Legends. | 你的目的是让我选择和传奇们待在一起 |
[34:12] | I put you into your own program, | 我把你放进你自己的程序 |
[34:13] | and devised a scenario where the only way | 设计一个场景 成功完成模拟的 |
[34:15] | to successfully complete the simulation | 唯一办法就是 |
[34:17] | was to grow closer to the team and develop a bond. | 和队伍走近 建立联系 |
[34:25] | What about the bomb? | 炸弹呢 |
[34:26] | It was just a plot device I incorporated. | 只是我编入的一个假装置 |
[34:29] | A problem to solve. | 要解决的问题 |
[34:30] | But the real problem was you. | 但真正的问题在于你 |
[34:33] | If you stayed angry after your fight with Sara, | 如果你在和莎拉吵架之后生气 |
[34:35] | you would’ve left the team. | 你会离开队伍 |
[34:36] | And without you and your totem, there would’ve been no chance | 没了你和你的图腾 未来就不可能 |
[34:39] | in the coming days to defeat Mallus or save 2042. | 打败马卢斯或者拯救2024年 |
[34:44] | So, the interactions, | 所以这些互动 |
[34:45] | the things I learned about the team, | 我了解到的团队 |
[34:47] | they–they were all fake? | 都是假的了 |
[34:49] | Everything you experienced was extrapolated | 你所经历的全是我根据 |
[34:51] | from my current knowledge of the Legends. | 目前对传奇的了解推测出来的 |
[34:52] | While not real, what you saw was true. | 不是事实 但你见到的是真的 |
[34:56] | It doesn’t take a supercomputer to predict that those two | 不用我这台超级电脑也能推断出 |
[34:58] | would wind up dinky-tickling once Amaya returned to the team. | 阿玛雅回来后他俩会亲热 |
[35:05] | Uh, this one seemed less plausible. | 这个不太可信 |
[35:07] | We’ll have to ask Mr. Rory. | 这要问罗里先生了 |
[35:11] | I am terrified and in awe of you, Gideon. | 我既害怕又敬佩你 吉迪恩 |
[35:14] | Who knew you were such an evil genius? | 谁曾想你是这么个邪恶天才 |
[35:17] | And a bit of a perv. | 还有点变态 |
[35:18] | You never bothered to ask. | 你们从来不问 |
[35:20] | It’s an impressive piece of software you designed, Ms. Tomaz. | 是因为你设计的厉害软件 汤马兹小姐 |
[35:23] | Is that compliment, Gideon? | 这是赞美吗 吉迪恩 |
[35:25] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 不要骄傲 |
[35:27] | Are you ready to wake up now? | 你准备好醒来了吗 |
[35:28] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[35:30] | Gary–why even have him in the time loop, | 盖瑞 如果他从始至终都会 |
[35:33] | if he was just gonna be stuck | 卡在垃圾压缩机里 |
[35:34] | in the trash compacter the whole time? | 为什么要让他在时间循环里 |
[35:37] | Thought it’d be funny. | 我觉得很有趣 |
[35:43] | Hey, rise and shine. | 起床啦 |
[35:46] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[35:47] | Oh, like my head is made of cement. | 我的脑袋很沉 |
[35:50] | You were exposed to the ship’s Bosonic hyper-fluid | 你暴露在飞船机房的 |
[35:52] | in the engine room. | 玻色子超流体之下 |
[35:54] | Knocked you out for hours. | 昏迷好几个小时了 |
[35:55] | Oh, man, I have such a Gideon hangover. | 天啊 我经历了吉迪恩版宿醉 |
[35:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:58] | While I was out, gideon transported my consciousness into a matrix. | 我昏迷时 吉迪恩把我的潜意识上传到矩阵 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:03] | I think you dreamt that. | 是你的梦吧 |
[36:05] | No, it wasn’t a dream, it was real. Right, Gideon? | 不 不是梦 是真的 是吧 吉迪恩 |
[36:07] | Unfortunately, | 不巧 |
[36:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Ms. Tomaz. | 我并不知道你在说什么 汤马兹小姐 |
[36:10] | Oh, that is cold, Gideon. | 真无情 吉迪恩 |
[36:12] | After all that, we’re still not friends? | 经历了那么多 我们还不是朋友吗 |
[36:15] | Zari, are you sure you’re okay? | 扎莉 你确定你还好吗 |
[36:17] | Gideon trapped me in my own simulator, | 吉迪恩把我困在自己的模拟器里 |
[36:19] | so I was stuck on the Waverider reliving the same hour | 所以被困在乘波号上一遍遍经历 |
[36:22] | over and over again. | 同一小时 |
[36:24] | Needless to say, I got to know you all really, really well. | 不用说 我现在非常非常了解你们 |
[36:28] | Could be caused by the sedative dosage. | 也许是因为镇定剂的用量 |
[36:30] | I could look into it later. | 我可以过会儿查查 |
[36:32] | I’m telling the truth. You know what, I’ll prove it. | 我说的是实话 我来证明 |
[36:35] | Sara, ask Ray what Constantine told him about you. | 莎拉 问雷 康斯坦丁怎么跟他说你的事 |
[36:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:40] | Ray, what did Constantine tell you about me? | 雷 康斯坦丁怎么跟你说我的事 |
[36:45] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:50] | Okay, he warned me that if you were possessed by Mallus again | 他警告我如果你再被马卢斯支配 |
[36:54] | and lost control, that I– I should kill you. | 从而失控了 我应该杀了你 |
[36:59] | Oh, such a relief to get that off my chest. | 说出来畅快多了 |
[37:01] | Well, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[37:05] | You should kill me if Mallus takes over again, | 如果我再被马卢斯控制你应该杀了我 |
[37:07] | and you are going to need a lot of help. | 而且你得找很多人帮忙 |
[37:09] | Well, let’s just hope it doesn’t come down to that. | 希望不会到那一步 |
[37:13] | Hey, you wanna get a coffee? | 想喝一杯咖啡吗 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:19] | Aren’t you wondering what I learned about you? | 你好奇我了解到你什么吗 |
[37:22] | Do I want to know? | 我想知道吗 |
[37:24] | You’re afraid of historical loopholes | 你害怕历史空子 |
[37:26] | because you’d be tempted to save your sister. | 因为你会忍不住去救你姐姐 |
[37:31] | Well, not a day goes by that I don’t think about her. | 我没有一天不在想她 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry I fried Gideon, | 抱歉我烧坏了吉迪恩 |
[37:39] | but I had to know if there was a way to save my brother. | 但我要知道有没有救我弟弟的办法 |
[37:47] | And what did the simulation say? | 模拟怎么说 |
[37:50] | It said I can’t do it alone. | 说我不能独自完成 |
[37:53] | Sounds like you’re gonna need a team. | 听起来你需要一个队伍 |
[37:56] | You mean it? | 真的吗 |
[37:58] | I’ve been thinking about it, saving your brother, | 我在想 救你的弟弟 |
[38:01] | and technically, it isn’t a loophole. | 严格上说不是空子 |
[38:04] | It would be changing your past, but your past is my future, | 会改变你的过去 但你的过去是我的未来 |
[38:07] | and as far as I’m concerned, | 就我所知 |
[38:09] | well, the future’s an open road. | 未来是未知的 |
[38:13] | And besides, I’ll probably need your help fighting Mallus. | 再说 我也许需要你帮忙打败马卢斯 |
[38:18] | Hey, listen, it’s none of my business, but… | 听我说 这不关我的事 但是 |
[38:22] | You should ask Ava out. | 你应该约一下艾娃 |
[38:24] | Mm, my relationships have a way of ending badly. | 我的恋情总是结局不好 |
[38:28] | You know, it turns out | 事实是 |
[38:30] | at the end of the day, love is worth the risk. | 最终爱是值得冒险的 |
[38:34] | None of us can do this alone. | 我们没有人可以独自完成 |
[38:36] | Captain. | 船长 |
[38:46] | So you’re saying it’s like “Groundhog Day.” | 你是说像《土拨鼠之日》的剧情 |
[38:48] | That’s what I was told…by you. | 是你告诉我的 |
[38:51] | It’s good to know matrix-me is still a Bill Murray fan. | 很高兴矩阵里的我依然是比尔·莫瑞的粉 |
[38:54] | So, you said you wanted to tell us something. | 你说你有事要告诉我们 |
[38:56] | Yeah, you guys used the flasher to forget | 你们用闪光枪忘记 |
[38:58] | you almost blew the mission by sneaking off to have sex. | 你们差点因为溜去做爱而毁了行动 |
[39:00] | – What? – I think we’d remember doing that. | -什么 -我们会记得做了这种事 |
[39:03] | Nathaniel, that is the whole point of a memory eraser, | 内森尼尔 抹除记忆的关键 |
[39:05] | is that we don’t remember. | 是我们不记得 |
[39:07] | Guys, bashing yourselves is a temporary solution. | 攻击自己只是暂时的办法 |
[39:10] | You need to work your stuff out. | 你们得解决问题 |
[39:14] | Ray must have used a strong sedative on her, | 雷一定给她用了强效镇定剂 |
[39:18] | because there is no way we would ever use the flash gun, | 因为我们一定不会用闪光枪 |
[39:21] | that’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[39:23] | It’s not so crazy. | 并不是 |
[39:25] | Amaya! | 阿玛雅 |
[39:27] | I saw Rory using it to get that song out of his head, | 我看到罗里用闪光枪忘掉那首歌 |
[39:29] | and I thought that is a brilliant idea. | 我想这是一个好办法 |
[39:32] | But Zari’s probably right. | 但是扎莉说得对 |
[39:35] | Totally, no flash guns. | 绝对的 不用闪光枪 |
[39:37] | We should talk about our feelings. | 我们应该谈谈我们的感受 |
[39:39] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[39:40] | We’ll just– we’ll leave it here. | 我们就把它放在那里 |
[39:43] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[39:44] | Not that we would ever use it. | 并不是我们会用 |
[39:46] | – Who uses those things? – Who does? | -谁会用呢 -谁呀 |
[39:52] | I’m busy! | 忙着呢 |
[39:54] | You should be, you have a lot of writing to do. | 确实 你要写那么多东西 |
[39:58] | I know you’re writing a novel, and it’s really good. | 我知道你在写小说 很棒 |
[40:01] | But that ending needs a rewrite. | 但是结局需要改改 |
[40:03] | I mean, Buck is such a misfit, that at the end, | 巴克是个被放逐者 最后 |
[40:05] | we just want to see him embrace his new family. | 我们想看到他融入新家庭 |
[40:08] | Just a thought. | 只是这么想想 |
[40:17] | I wonder. | 我想知道 |
[41:00] | “Buck wrapped his glistening biceps | “巴克用他闪亮的肱二头肌 |
[41:02] | around his busty alien queen.” | 搭着他的大胸外星女王” |
[41:06] | “He’d lost his planet, | “他失去了他的星球 |
[41:09] | but found his home.” | 但找到了他的家” |
[41:14] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[41:34] | I am calm, I am present. | 我很平静 活在当下 |
[41:39] | I am centered. | 精神集中 |
[41:42] | Wally West. | 沃利·韦斯特 |
[41:44] | You’re not an easy man to find. | 你真不好找 |
[41:45] | No, that’s the point of meditation. | 这是冥想的重点 |
[41:49] | – Who are you? – My name is Rip Hunter. | -你是谁 -我是里普·亨特 |
[41:51] | I am trying to save the universe… | 我试着拯救宇宙 |
[41:56] | and I need your help. | 需要你的帮助 |