时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Legends of Tomorrow” and “Arrow”… | 《明日传奇》和《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Kuasa is my granddaughter. | 瓜莎是我的外孙女 |
[00:06] | Darhk and his daughter are just too powerful. | 达克和他女儿太强大了 |
[00:08] | They have magic that we don’t understand. | 他们掌握了我们不了解的魔法 |
[00:10] | John Constantine. | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[00:12] | What, you’ve never seen magic before? | 怎么 你以前没见过魔法吗 |
[00:14] | The last time we met, I saved your soul. | 上次我们见面 我救了你的灵魂 |
[00:17] | Now there’s the demon over there possessing a little girl. | 外头有个魔鬼 支配着一个小姑娘 |
[00:19] | He knows your name. | 他知道你的名字 |
[00:21] | – Sara Lance. – Who’s there? | -莎拉·兰斯 -谁在那里 |
[00:24] | I am Mallus. | 我是马卢斯 |
[00:49] | Sir? | 先生 |
[00:51] | Visiting hours are over. | 探视时间已过 |
[00:57] | You never saw me and, uh, everything is perfectly normal. | 你没见过我 而且一切都很正常 |
[01:04] | Perfectly normal. | 很正常 |
[01:11] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[01:15] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[01:16] | It’s me again. | 我又来了 |
[01:18] | John. | 我是约翰 |
[01:20] | I didn’t think you’d find me | 他们把我关在这里 |
[01:21] | after they locked me up in here. | 没想到你能找到我 |
[01:23] | His voice, it’s so loud. | 他的声音太吵了 |
[01:25] | He says I can’t fight him. | 他说我不能反抗他 |
[01:27] | Well, let’s prove the nasty git wrong, shall we? | 那我们来证明那混蛋说错了吧 |
[01:30] | Come on, let’s get you up. | 来 站起来 |
[01:42] | All right, love. This, uh, might sting a bit. | 好了 亲爱的 可能有点疼 |
[01:47] | Exorcizamus te… | 我们驱逐你们 |
[01:49] | Omnis immundus spiritus, | 所有污秽灵魂 |
[01:50] | omnis satanica potestas, | 所有邪恶力量 |
[01:52] | omnis incursio infernalis, | 所有恶魔侵入者 |
[01:54] | et virtute Domini Nostri! | 凭借主之力 |
[01:57] | Go back to the place from whence thou come! | 回到尔之来处 |
[02:00] | I cast thee out! | 驱除恶魔 |
[02:04] | You cannot save this one, Constantine. | 你救不了她的 康斯坦丁 |
[02:08] | You’ve already failed her, | 你已经辜负她了 |
[02:10] | just as you failed Astra. | 就像你辜负阿斯特拉 |
[02:16] | Omnis legio, omnis legio, | 所有军团 所有军团 |
[02:20] | omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. | 所有集体和恶魔派别 |
[02:23] | This vessel is mine. | 她的躯壳归我了 |
[02:26] | Even now, her soul slips into the dark | 现在她的灵魂已堕入黑暗 |
[02:30] | to be joined by another, | 等着跟另一个作伴 |
[02:33] | a friend of yours. | 你朋友的灵魂 |
[02:35] | Sara… | 莎拉 |
[02:37] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[02:38] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[02:40] | How do you know Sara? | 你怎么知道莎拉 |
[02:43] | Tell me! Tell me! | 告诉我 告诉我 |
[02:46] | Sir! | 先生 |
[02:47] | I don’t know how you got in here, | 我不知道你怎么进来的 |
[02:49] | but I have contacted the authorities | 但我已经联系了当局 |
[02:51] | and will press charges. | 准备起诉你 |
[02:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right, love. | 好好好 好了 亲爱的 |
[02:55] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[02:56] | And don’t get your pearls in a twist. | 别把珍珠缠绕 |
[02:58] | If you’ll just look at this here coin– | 请看着这枚硬币 |
[03:01] | I will do nothing of the– | 我才不要… |
[03:12] | Sara Lance. | 莎拉·兰斯 |
[03:13] | What the bloody hell have you gotten yourself into? | 你这是蹚了什么浑水 |
[03:26] | We’ll get to your demon, but how did you even find me? | 我们会抓到恶魔 你是怎么找到我的 |
[03:28] | Oh, simple, that. | 很简单 |
[03:29] | I attuned a dowsing dagger to your specific energy, | 我通过占卜匕首探测到你的特殊能量 |
[03:31] | I followed it from there. | 于是跟着找到了这 |
[03:32] | And I thought time travel was weird. | 还以为时间旅行已经很奇怪了 |
[03:34] | Well, you are not wrong about that, love. | 这点没有错 亲爱的 |
[03:37] | Blimey. | 天啊 |
[03:39] | Whoo, this is one hell of a jam jar you’ve got here. | 你们这大铁罐子看着真不错啊 |
[03:41] | I thought we gave the Englishman to the Time Pigs. | 不是把英国佬交给时间猪猡了吗 |
[03:43] | That was Rip. This is John Constantine. | 那是里普 他是约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[03:46] | Skinny Brit in a trench coat. | 穿风衣 瘦得皮包骨的英国佬 |
[03:48] | Same thing. | 都一样 |
[03:49] | Oh, doubtful, mate. | 不一定哦 兄弟 |
[03:51] | You see, I am an accomplished warlock, | 我是技术高超的魔法师 |
[03:53] | an expert of the occult, and a master of exorcism. | 超自然专家 驱魔大师 |
[03:57] | I’m also a Taurus, for those of you taking notes. | 如有兴趣 我也是金牛座的 |
[04:03] | The Anansi Totem. | 安纳西图腾 |
[04:05] | – That belongs to– – Her granddaughter. | -这属于… -她的外孙女 |
[04:07] | Same totem, different Vixen. She’s from 1942. | 同样图腾 不同雌狐 她来自1942年 |
[04:09] | You were saying about that “warlock” thing? | 你刚才提到了什么”魔法师” |
[04:11] | Accomplished warlock, mate. | 技术高超的魔法师 兄弟 |
[04:13] | Well, I am charmed | 很高兴认识 |
[04:14] | to know another who bears the family name. | 另一位有着同样姓氏的人 |
[04:17] | It’s an honor. | 幸会 |
[04:18] | So, what’s your story then, handsome? | 那你是什么来历呢 帅哥 |
[04:21] | I’m from another Earth, and I’m spoken for. | 我来自另一个地球 我已经有主了 |
[04:26] | Yeah, his girlfriend’s a guy. | 对 他有一位男友 |
[04:29] | Anyway, this is too much for me. | 总之 我不太能接受 |
[04:31] | I’m gonna watch TV. | 我去看电视了 |
[04:33] | I’ve nearly finished assembling our new Nanite pistol. | 我就快组装好新的纳米机械手枪了 |
[04:37] | Soon, it’s gonna be, “Look out, Darhks”. | 很快就可以说”给我小心点 达克” |
[04:39] | One blast of this baby, | 只需要一枪 |
[04:41] | and Damien’s gonna wish he’d never come back from the dead. | 达米恩就会后悔自己起死回生 |
[04:44] | Well, that is, once the code’s finished. | 只要写完编码就行 |
[04:47] | – It’s not a race, Ray. – No, of course not. | -不是在比赛 雷 -当然不是 |
[04:50] | We’re all winners here. | 我们都是赢家 |
[04:51] | Just, you know, some winners are faster than other winners. | 只是有的赢家比其他赢家速度快 |
[04:54] | This code will replicate the combustive effects of | 这个编码将利用纳米技术模仿 |
[04:56] | a Heat and Cold gun crossing streams using nanotech, | 喷火枪和冷冻枪弹流相交时的燃烧反应 |
[04:58] | the only thing that’s made them flinch so far. | 目前他们只害怕这个 |
[05:01] | You really wanna rush me? | 你真的要催我吗 |
[05:02] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:03] | Besides, the last explosion in this lab | 而且上次实验室爆炸时造出了 |
[05:05] | caused a “Freaky Friday” Firestorm. | 《怪诞星期五》似的火风暴 |
[05:13] | I miss them, too. | 我也想他们 |
[05:19] | I broke into the loony bin to perform an exorcism. | 我闯进疯人院去给人驱魔 |
[05:21] | And while I was at it, that demon called your name. | 正在驱魔时 恶魔喊出了你的名字 |
[05:25] | Said you’d soon be slipping into the dark. | 说你很快就会堕入黑暗 |
[05:29] | And I figured if Emily’s demon knows you on a first name basis | 我想如果艾米莉的恶魔能说出你的名字 |
[05:32] | you might know something that can help me save you both. | 你或许知道什么能帮我拯救你俩的事 |
[05:35] | I don’t need saving. | 我不需要谁拯救 |
[05:37] | And I am done fighting demons. | 我也厌倦了对抗恶魔 |
[05:40] | You think this has something to do | 你觉得这跟我们 |
[05:41] | with the demon we’re fighting? | 在对抗的恶魔有关 |
[05:44] | I was speaking of them metaphorically, | 我只是打个比喻 |
[05:46] | but yes, I did recently visit the spirit world. | 没错 我最近确实去了趟灵界 |
[05:49] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[05:50] | but it’s probably how the demon knows my name. | 恶魔估计因此才知道了我的名字 |
[05:53] | And the demon’s name is Mallus. | 那个恶魔叫马卢斯 |
[05:56] | Mallus. | 马卢斯 |
[05:58] | Smashing. | 很好 |
[05:59] | Very handy, demon names. | 非常朗朗上口的恶魔名字 |
[06:01] | Just what I need to cast this Mallus wanker out. | 我就需要驱除马卢斯这个蠢货 |
[06:05] | Now, I don’t know what you and your, uh, | 我不知道你和你这些帅气的手下 |
[06:08] | dishy lot have gotten yourselves into, | 惹到了什么麻烦 |
[06:10] | but I suggest you leave it to the experts. | 但我建议还是交给专家来处理吧 |
[06:12] | So nice one for the tip. I’ve got a girl to save. | 感谢你的提醒 我要去救小姑娘了 |
[06:14] | Oh, not so fast. You said it yourself. | 别这么快走 你也说了 |
[06:17] | This is not just any demon, | 这不是普通的恶魔 |
[06:19] | and we’ve been fighting it before you even knew its name. | 你还不知道它的名字时我们就在与之作战 |
[06:21] | And if this girl’s connected to Mallus, | 如果这位姑娘跟马卢斯有连系 |
[06:23] | she might be able to help us destroy him. | 她或许能帮我们摧毁他 |
[06:26] | You wanna tag along for an exorcism? | 你想跟着去驱魔 |
[06:28] | Yep. | 对 |
[06:29] | That’s out of the bloody question, love. | 想都别想 亲爱的 |
[06:31] | Well, we gave you its name. So you owe us. | 我们告诉了你名字 你欠我们一个人情 |
[06:33] | Well, I gave you your soul. | 但我给了你灵魂 |
[06:35] | So you owe me indefinitely. | 所以你永远欠我 |
[06:38] | All the more reason for me to help you. | 那我更应该帮你了 |
[06:50] | If we’re lucky, Mallus hasn’t cemented | 如果走运 马卢斯还没有稳固 |
[06:52] | his control over the girl yet. | 他对这个女孩的控制 |
[06:53] | Well, if you’re looking for luck, | 如果你想碰运气 |
[06:55] | you’re on the wrong time ship. | 你就上错时间飞船了 |
[06:56] | How’s about a light, then? | 能借个火吗 |
[06:57] | Ask Mick, if you want your face burned off. | 问米克要 如果你想烧掉脸 |
[07:01] | I’m doomed either way. | 不管怎样我都死定了 |
[07:02] | We’re receiving a transmission from the Time Bureau. | 我们收到了时间调查局的信息 |
[07:04] | It’s Agent Sharpe. Or should I call her Ava? | 是夏普探员 或者我该叫她艾娃 |
[07:07] | Just put her on, Gideon. | 接通她 吉迪恩 |
[07:09] | Ava, hi. | 艾娃 |
[07:12] | Any progress with Rip? | 有里普的消息吗 |
[07:13] | Ugh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:14] | I just wanted to let you know that | 我只想让你知道 |
[07:16] | I’m still waiting to meet with Director Bennett. | 我还在等见班纳特局长 |
[07:18] | Unfortunately no one here believes that Rip | 不幸的是这里没有人相信里普说的 |
[07:20] | was right about Mallus being real. | 马卢斯是真的 |
[07:22] | I’ve even been barred from visiting him while he’s incarcerated. | 我还被禁止去探他的监 |
[07:25] | It’s a whole mess of red tape. | 全是些官僚作风 |
[07:26] | Well, if anyone can get through it, it’s you. | 如果有人能突破 那就是你了 |
[07:29] | Thanks, I could use a little encouragement. | 多谢 正需要鼓励 |
[07:31] | Well, I think what we could both use is a glass of wine. | 我觉得我俩都需要喝一杯 |
[07:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:36] | Uh, well, I–I’d better go. | 我要走了 |
[07:38] | So I will let you know how things progress. | 我会让你知道事情的进展 |
[07:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:46] | First, I apologize for interrupting. | 首先 抱歉打扰 |
[07:48] | Second, that woman clearly has a crush on you. | 其次 那女人明显喜欢你 |
[07:52] | – Just don’t. – Come, come, Captain. | -别这么说 -别害羞 船长 |
[07:54] | She called you for absolutely no reason. | 她没有事情就打给你 |
[07:56] | It was just an excuse to talk to you. | 是找你说话的借口 |
[08:01] | Gideon, play back that last bit, please. | 吉迪恩 请回放最后一段 |
[08:03] | Gideon, don’t. | 吉迪恩 别 |
[08:05] | Head down, eyes up, cheeks flushed. | 低头 抬眼 脸颊泛红 |
[08:07] | Classic courtship signals. | 典型求爱信号 |
[08:09] | Even if it was– and it is not– | 明显不是 即便是的话 |
[08:13] | we’re completely different people. | 我们完全不是一路人 |
[08:16] | I don’t know, you’re both strong women. | 你们都是女强人 |
[08:18] | You’re both obsessed with repairing time. | 都痴迷于修复时间 |
[08:21] | You’re both super hot. | 都很火辣 |
[08:24] | Gay, not blind. | 我是同性恋 不是瞎子 |
[08:26] | Look, Ava’s the kind of girl | 艾娃是那种 |
[08:27] | that you take home to your parents, | 带回家见父母的女孩 |
[08:28] | and I am the kind you take to an exorcism. | 我是那种带去驱魔的 |
[08:40] | All right, we’ve landed. Where did they move her? | 好吧 我们到了 他们把她带到哪了 |
[08:43] | Can’t find anyone named Emily in the admissions record. | 住院记录没有艾米莉这名字 |
[08:46] | Guys, be careful. | 大家注意了 |
[08:47] | You’re in an asylum with a demon. | 你和恶魔同在一家疯人院 |
[08:49] | It’s a twofer of terror. | 恐怖程度买一送一 |
[08:50] | Give her an additional 4 milligrams of thiopental, | 再给她四毫克的硫喷妥 |
[08:53] | and prep her for another session. | 准备给她再做一次疗程 |
[08:55] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[08:56] | Oh, there she is. | 她在那里 |
[08:58] | Thank you, I can take it from here. | 谢谢 这里交给我吧 |
[09:01] | I mean, her from here. | 我是说她 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:04] | I’m Doctor… | 我是医生… |
[09:07] | Yeah, I’m not doing this. | 我做不来 |
[09:12] | Nice one, love. | 干得漂亮 亲爱的 |
[09:14] | I’ll make sure no one else gets in our way. | 我去确保没人挡我们的道 |
[09:15] | Find a place for her, and we’ll rendezvous. | 给她找个地方 我们再汇合 |
[09:17] | All right, now, uh, where to perform an exorcism? | 好的 现在去哪驱鬼 |
[09:20] | There’s a vacant room in the east wing, | 东翼有一间空房 |
[09:23] | room 237. | 237房间 |
[09:24] | 237. Allons-y, Alonzo. | 237 我们走 |
[09:31] | It’s Kuasa. | 是瓜莎 |
[09:32] | I’ll hold her off. | 我拦住她 |
[09:33] | Go. | 走 |
[09:42] | I don’t wanna fight you. | 我不想和你打 |
[09:43] | – I just wanna talk. – There is no time for talk. | -只想谈谈 -没时间谈 |
[09:46] | I must protect the moment she became his. | 我必须保护好他占据她这段时间 |
[09:57] | Emily, Emily, I need you to speak to me. | 艾米莉 我需要你和我说话 |
[10:00] | That’s… | 这… |
[10:02] | that’s not my name. | 这不是我的名字 |
[10:04] | Uh, guys? | 各位 |
[10:05] | That girl you’re trying to save… | 你们试着救的女孩 |
[10:11] | is Nora friggin’ Darhk. | 是诺拉·该死的·达克 |
[10:21] | This is Damien Darhk’s daughter? | 这是达米恩·达克的女儿 |
[10:23] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:24] | They changed her name. | 他们改了她的名字 |
[10:25] | Looks like after Darhk was killed by the Green Arrow, | 看起来绿箭侠杀了达克后 |
[10:28] | Nora was place in Child Protective Services. | 诺拉被安置在儿童保护机构 |
[10:30] | Demons prey on the most vulnerable of souls. | 恶魔捕猎最脆弱的灵魂 |
[10:32] | This one, she lost her name, her family. | 而她 失去了名字 家庭 |
[10:35] | Okay, so if we exorcise Mallus, | 好吧 如果我们驱赶马卢斯 |
[10:38] | we can stop the family business before it takes off. | 就可以阻止家族犯罪事业的兴起 |
[10:40] | We need her alert for an exorcism. | 我们需要她清醒才能驱魔 |
[10:42] | Nora. Nora, love. | 诺拉 亲爱的 |
[10:44] | Ah, they’ve got her knocked out cold. | 他们把她弄深度昏迷了 |
[10:46] | You guys, go hit up the pharmacy. | 你们去药房看看 |
[10:47] | See if you can find some adrenaline. | 看能否找到肾上腺素 |
[10:51] | Screw it. | 糟糕 |
[10:52] | I’m gonna help Amaya. You get the drugs. | 我去帮阿玛雅 你们拿药 |
[10:53] | Nate, take it. | 内特 拿着 |
[10:55] | – How do I use it? – You pull the trigger. | -要怎么用 -按下扳机 |
[10:58] | Leo, we really need– | 莱奥 我们真的需要… |
[10:59] | Yes, drugs, pronto. On it. | 好 药 马上 |
[11:01] | Nice one. | 好的 |
[11:03] | see if you can find me a light, yeah? | 能不能帮我找个火机 |
[11:05] | Got it! | 好 |
[11:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:19] | Oh, that is a sensitive trigger. | 扳机好灵敏 |
[11:21] | Nate, don’t! | 内特 不要 |
[11:29] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[11:31] | She was gonna kill you, Amaya. | 她要杀了你 阿玛雅 |
[11:32] | Let’s get your granddaughter back on the ship | 趁你外孙女还没融化 |
[11:34] | before she thaws out. | 赶紧把她弄到船上 |
[11:39] | I got the adrenaline, and what is this? | 我拿到了肾上腺素 这是什么 |
[11:41] | It’s the Triangle of Solomon | 所罗门三角 |
[11:43] | with some elder runes and Enochian script. | 加上古如尼文和以诺书 |
[11:46] | It’s a trap of my own design. | 我自己设计的陷阱 |
[11:48] | Mallus will have no chance of breaking free. | 马卢斯没有机会跑掉 |
[11:50] | Now, I gotta warn you both. | 我得警告你俩 |
[11:52] | Things are about to get a little bit wonky in here. | 这里一会儿会不稳定 |
[11:54] | Anything with an electrical current, | 所有用电设备 |
[11:55] | you might want to turn it off. | 最好关掉 |
[11:57] | Guys, we’re going dark. | 大家 我们要失联了 |
[12:00] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[12:02] | Give it a nudge, love. | 弄醒她 亲爱的 |
[12:12] | Who are you? Where am I? | 你是谁 我在哪里 |
[12:14] | It’s okay, all right? You’re safe. | 没关系 你很安全 |
[12:17] | Now, you told John here that you heard voices in your head. | 你告诉约翰你听到脑海里有声音 |
[12:21] | Can you tell us what they were saying? | 你能告诉我们说的是什么吗 |
[12:25] | The six. | 六 |
[12:27] | – Six. – Six, the six. | -六 -六 |
[12:28] | The number of the Beast. Now, step aside, Lance. | 代表野兽的数字 靠边站 兰斯 |
[12:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:39] | I summon the demon Mallus. | 我召唤恶魔马卢斯 |
[12:41] | I order you to come forth. | 我命令你现身 |
[12:44] | Step into the light! | 站出来 |
[13:01] | – Nora– – No, no, no! | -诺拉 -不不不 |
[13:02] | That’s not Nora. | 她不是诺拉 |
[13:05] | I’ve been expecting you, Sara Lance. | 我一直在等你 莎拉·兰斯 |
[13:09] | Soon you’ll gaze upon my true face. | 不久你就能一睹我的真容了 |
[13:15] | Soon you will inhabit my world. | 不久你就会身处我的世界 |
[13:19] | Mallus, you tosspot. I see you. | 马卢斯 你个讨厌鬼 我看见你了 |
[13:24] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, | 我们驱逐你们 所有污秽灵魂 |
[13:28] | omnis incursio infernalis! | 所有恶魔侵入者 |
[13:32] | No, John. | 不 约翰 |
[13:37] | Your tricks won’t work on me! | 你的这些小把戏对我没用 |
[13:40] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[13:45] | Any ideas? | 还有什么办法吗 |
[13:46] | Those were my ideas. | 这些就是我的办法 |
[13:48] | Gaesta úr nemdai im baafed úr sháel! | [咒语] |
[13:51] | She’s preparing an incantation. | 她在准备念咒 |
[13:53] | Maybe we should stop her. | 也许我们应该阻止她 |
[13:54] | Gaesta úr nemdai im baafed úr sháel. | [咒语] |
[14:03] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[14:05] | Emily, are you all right? | 艾米莉 你还好吗 |
[14:08] | Th– they were trying to help me, | 他们 他们本想帮我 |
[14:10] | but now he has them. | 但现在被他抓走了 |
[14:27] | So, where are we, exactly? | 所以 我们现在到底在哪里 |
[14:30] | Well, I think the question is “when”. | 我觉得问题应该是什么时代 |
[14:33] | January 16th, 1969. | 1969年1月16日 |
[14:37] | She sent us back in time. | 她把我们送到过去了 |
[14:40] | Wait, is that Nora’s doctor? | 等等 那是诺拉的医生吗 |
[14:43] | Apparently her taste in jewelry never changed. | 显然 她对珠宝的品味从未改变 |
[14:46] | But yeah, this is all a bit weird. | 但一切都有点怪怪的 |
[14:46] | Can we get your, uh, team to come pick us up? | 你的 小队能来接我们吗 |
[14:49] | We can’t communicate across time without special equipment. | 没有特殊设备 我们无法进行跨时交流 |
[14:52] | You mean, we’re stuck here? | 就是说我们被困在这了 |
[14:58] | Well, we wouldn’t wanna stand out, now would we? | 我们可不想引人注目 是吧 |
[15:03] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[15:05] | Look, they still have the same paintings on the walls. | 看 他们的墙上挂的还是一样的画 |
[15:09] | That’s how we send a message. | 我们可以通过它传递信息 |
[15:11] | The picture of the blessed virgin that fell off the wall | 这幅圣母玛利亚的画作在诺拉被支配时 |
[15:13] | when Nora was possessed | 从墙上掉下来了 |
[15:16] | would still be hanging now in 1969. | 但在1969年还是在墙上挂着 |
[15:18] | If we write the message on the back of the painting, | 如果我们把信息写在画作背后 |
[15:19] | then the Legends will find it in 2017. | 那么传奇们在2017年就能发现 |
[15:22] | Sure, as long as no one redecorates | 当然了 只要没人在接下来的50年里 |
[15:23] | for the next 50 years. | 重新装修 |
[15:25] | Fingers crossed. | 祝我们好运 |
[15:29] | Mick, have you heard from Sara or the rest of the team? | 米克 你有莎拉和其他队友的消息吗 |
[15:31] | They’re not answering on comms. | 他们的通讯器没反应 |
[15:32] | Well, that explains the peace and quiet. | 这正好解释了此刻的平静祥和 |
[15:34] | It’s fine, she’s my granddaughter. | 没事的 她是我外孙女 |
[15:35] | Yeah, well, tell that to your arm. | 是啊 你怎么不看看你的手臂 |
[15:37] | You two, take it outside. | 你们俩 去外面说去 |
[15:38] | It’s week 16 of the division titles. | 这是第16周分组决赛 |
[15:41] | You know we’re on a time ship, right? | 你知道我们是在时间飞船上吧 |
[15:43] | – Hey, Gideon, who won the– – No! | -嗨 吉迪恩 谁赢了 -别说 |
[15:45] | I haven’t watched a live game of football in three years. | 我已经三年没看过橄榄球赛直播了 |
[15:48] | I do not wanna know the score. | 我不想知道比分 |
[15:49] | Sara, it’s Ray. Do you copy? | 莎拉 我是雷 收到吗 |
[15:51] | Z, would you please tell her talking to Kuasa is a bad idea? | Z 你能告诉她和瓜莎谈话不是个好主意吗 |
[15:54] | – No. – Thank you. | -不行 -谢谢 |
[15:55] | I refuse to accept that my granddaughter is pure evil. | 我拒绝接受我外孙女是个十足的恶魔 |
[15:58] | Fine, she’s 89% evil. | 好吧 那她就是89%的恶魔 |
[16:00] | Guys, I think Sara is in trouble. | 伙计们 我觉得莎拉可能出事了 |
[16:02] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[16:04] | Haircut, take the new girl. | 西装头 带上新来的姑娘 |
[16:05] | Find Blondie, | 去找金发妞 |
[16:06] | Fake Snart, and Trenchcoat. | 假史纳特和那个穿风衣的 |
[16:07] | Amaya, the Med-Bay. Pretty, the library. | 阿玛雅去医疗舱 美男子去图书馆 |
[16:10] | Water Bitche, stays in the freezer. | 水贱人 呆在冰柜里 |
[16:17] | You know, Mick, you’re really showing some management potential. | 米克 你真的有管理潜力 |
[16:20] | Get out. | 出去 |
[16:25] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:26] | Bet you wish you’d finished programming that gun we’d been working on. | 你肯定希望给我们造的枪编好程了 |
[16:29] | If you don’t shut up about that gun, | 如果你再提那把枪 |
[16:30] | that demon’s gonna be the least of your– | 恶魔会是你最无需… |
[16:39] | Nate– | 内特 |
[16:39] | We haven’t found Sara or the rest of the team, | 我们还没发现莎拉和其他队员 |
[16:41] | but we did find a strange symbol. | 但我们发现了一个奇怪的标志 |
[16:43] | What’s it look like? | 长什么样 |
[16:44] | Well, it looks like a circle with a line above the circle, | 看着好像是一个圆圈上面有一条线 |
[16:46] | and then there’s like a U-shape coming off of the circle. | 圆圈外面接着个U形图案 |
[16:50] | A duck? | 一个鸭子 |
[16:52] | Welcome back to the 21st century, you Luddites. | 欢迎回到21世纪 你们这些土老帽 |
[16:55] | Incoming message from Ms. Tomaz. | 来自汤马兹小姐的消息 |
[16:58] | What’s it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:59] | It’s an ancient runic symbol used by practitioners of the dark | 是古如尼文符号 是黑魔法使用者 |
[17:02] | arts for temporal manipulation. | 用来控制时间的 |
[17:04] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[17:06] | Guys, I think Sara and Co. got sucked into the timeline. | 伙计们 莎拉和康被困在时间线里了 |
[17:08] | Gideon and I are gonna do some research | 我和吉迪恩会做些研究 |
[17:10] | to figure out where they’re gonna get spit out. | 看看他们能从哪里出来 |
[17:13] | Or we can just ask her. | 也许我们可以直接问她 |
[17:17] | She is the one who cast the spell. | 她就是那个施咒的人 |
[17:25] | Hey, uh, don’t touch the meatloaf. | 别碰那个烘肉卷 |
[17:27] | You’ll regret it. Trust me. | 你会后悔的 相信我 |
[17:36] | This isn’t my first time in a place like this. | 我不是第一次来这种地方 |
[17:42] | You know, I had this roommate once who, um, | 我以前有个室友 |
[17:44] | who thought I was her pet cat. | 她以为我是她的宠物猫 |
[17:46] | She would hide tuna fish in my bed every night. | 她会每晚在我的床上藏金枪鱼 |
[17:50] | Yeah, I don’t know what was worse: the smell, | 我不知道是金枪鱼的味道 |
[17:52] | or the fact that she insisted on calling me “Slinky.” | 还是她坚持叫我”小机灵”更糟 |
[18:00] | Friends of ours came to see you last night. | 我们的朋友昨晚来看你了 |
[18:02] | They tried to help you. | 他们想帮你 |
[18:05] | – Where did you send them? – I don’t know. | -你送他们去哪了 -我不知道 |
[18:08] | It was the demon. | 是恶魔干的 |
[18:10] | He took over. | 他控制了我 |
[18:12] | And I won’t be able to stop him the next time. | 而且下次我也没法阻止他 |
[18:15] | Then they’ll lock me up somewhere else. | 然后他们会把我关到别的地方 |
[18:19] | Put me on their drugs. | 给我喂药吃 |
[18:23] | No, no, they won’t. | 不 他们不会这样的 |
[18:26] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你带出去的 |
[18:28] | We can’t take her out of here. | 我们不能带她出去 |
[18:30] | We’re dealing with a D-E-M-O-N. | 我们是在和è mó打交道 |
[18:32] | I’m not five. I know how to spell “demon”. | 我不是才五岁 我知道”恶魔”怎么拼写 |
[18:35] | Places like this just make people crazier, more vulnerable. | 这种方只会使人更疯癫 更脆弱 |
[18:39] | Isn’t it best we keep an eye on her? | 我们看着她难道不是最好的办法吗 |
[18:41] | We can’t take her on the ship. | 我们不能带她去飞船 |
[18:42] | No, not the ship. | 不 不能去飞船 |
[18:43] | We need somewhere sunny and boring. | 我们需要一个阳光充沛且无趣的地方 |
[18:46] | Oh, that’s your jam, right? | 不是正合你意吗 |
[18:47] | That– | 这 |
[18:49] | that is my jam. | 确实正合我意 |
[18:50] | We need to give this girl a chance. | 我们应该给这个女孩一个机会 |
[18:52] | Who knows, maybe she won’t grow up to hate us. | 谁知道呢 说不定她长大了不会讨厌我们 |
[18:58] | Clear. | 安全 |
[18:59] | Sara… Sara… | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[19:03] | You’re getting closer, Sara. | 你现在越来越近了 莎拉 |
[19:05] | Are you all right, love? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[19:08] | I’m fine. Come on. | 我没事 走吧 |
[19:09] | We’re almost at room 237. | 我们快到237号房间了 |
[19:14] | They can’t reach you. | 他们没法接近你 |
[19:17] | Only I can. | 只有我可以 |
[19:21] | Sara? | 莎拉 |
[19:22] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[19:23] | Help me, Sara. | 救我 莎拉 |
[19:24] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[19:26] | – Is that you? – Please. | -是你吗 -求你了 |
[19:28] | Help. | 救救我 |
[19:33] | Captain Lance! What is it? | 兰斯船长 发生什么了 |
[19:35] | – There’s nothing there. – It’s Mallus. | -那里什么都没有 -是马卢斯 |
[19:38] | Well, I told you there’d be repercussions | 我告诉过你踏入黑暗 |
[19:39] | for going to the dark side. | 会影响你的 |
[19:41] | It leaves a trace. | 会留下痕迹 |
[19:42] | Now that he’s sniffed you out, | 现在他找到你了 |
[19:43] | he’ll wanna use you, too. | 肯定会想利用你的 |
[19:44] | You can’t let him break you. | 不要让他战胜了你 |
[19:46] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[19:47] | Guard. | 警卫 |
[19:51] | The painting. | 那幅画 |
[19:53] | I’ll put a message behind it. | 我会在后面留个纸条 |
[19:54] | I’ll see to her then come and find you. | 将她安顿好我就去找你 |
[19:56] | – All right. – You gotta help me. | -好 -你得帮帮我 |
[19:58] | – He’s coming for me. – All right, come on. | -他冲我来了 -快过来 |
[20:12] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干什么 |
[20:16] | Legends, we got dropped through time from 2017 | 传奇们 我们从2017年穿越过来 |
[20:21] | and are now trapped in the past. | 被困在了过去 |
[20:22] | The day is January 16th, 1969. | 当前日期是1969年1月16日 |
[20:26] | Come quick. | 快来救我们 |
[20:29] | So you’re a time traveler. | 原来你是时间旅行者 |
[20:31] | Would you believe I’m also from an alternate Earth? | 你信不信我还来自于另一个地球 |
[20:34] | Of course you are. | 你说是就是吧 |
[20:35] | Take him to the operating room. | 把他带到手术室 |
[20:44] | Hey, hey, hey. Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[20:45] | Hey, where are you going? Here, stay with me. | 你要去哪 过来 保持意识清醒 |
[20:47] | – Stay with me. – What’s happening? | -保持意识清醒 -发生什么了 |
[20:49] | It’s Mallus’ trickery. | 是马卢斯的诡计 |
[20:51] | Fear, anger, | 恐惧 愤怒 |
[20:51] | he’s using your darkest emotions | 他在利用你内心最黑暗的情感 |
[20:53] | to prime you for possession. | 为支配你做准备 |
[20:55] | He wants you to be afraid. | 他想要激发你的畏惧 |
[20:57] | I need you to fight him, Sara. | 你要抵抗 莎拉 |
[21:09] | Feels like the mother of all hangovers, don’t it? | 感觉就像最痛苦的宿醉吧 |
[21:19] | A shot of pickle juice and a gin and tonic | 来杯泡菜汁加金汤力 |
[21:21] | will sort that right out. | 马上就能消除 |
[21:23] | Oh, I thought this was all over. | 我还以为一切都过去了 |
[21:25] | The blood lust, the fight for my soul, | 嗜血欲 为我的灵魂战斗 |
[21:27] | all the crap that I’ve had to endure. | 我得忍受的一切痛苦 |
[21:30] | Well, there’s always more crap to endure. | 生活中总会有更多的痛苦需要忍受 |
[21:34] | Take it from one who’s | 这话出自一个 |
[21:36] | damned his own soul to Hell. | 将灵魂出卖给地狱的人 |
[21:41] | There was a… | 曾经有一个 |
[21:44] | a girl in Newcastle. | 住在纽卡斯尔的女孩 |
[21:48] | Astra. | 阿斯特拉 |
[21:51] | I failed her. | 我辜负了她 |
[21:55] | Some might say you should forgive yourself. | 有些人认为应该学会原谅自己 |
[21:58] | Well, if I could, then perhaps I wouldn’t have | 如果我真的学会了原谅自己 |
[22:01] | the need to save the likes of poor Nora. | 可能就不会有拯救诺拉的欲望了 |
[22:04] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[22:06] | Have you forgiven yourself for your sins? | 你有没有原谅自己犯下的罪过 |
[22:10] | I don’t deserve forgiveness. | 我不值得被原谅 |
[22:27] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[22:28] | It’s a little reminder that, uh, | 看到这个你就能想起来 |
[22:31] | you’re a survivor. | 你是个幸存者 |
[22:33] | Strong enough to keep even the most powerful demons at bay. | 强大到可以阻挡最厉害的恶魔 |
[22:44] | A laundry room in a mental asylum in 1969 | 1969年的精神病院洗衣间 |
[22:49] | might not be the worst place to be stuck. | 也许不是最糟糕的被困地方 |
[22:54] | Are we really this damaged? | 我们就这么绝望了吗 |
[22:58] | I certainly hope so. | 真希望如此 |
[23:21] | You must find the girl. | 你必须找到那个后嗣 |
[23:23] | She needs your protection. | 她需要你的保护 |
[23:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:44] | What do you care, Nana Baa? | 关你什么事 外婆 |
[23:45] | It’s strange to be called grandmother. | 被人叫外婆的感觉真奇怪 |
[23:48] | If I’ve learned one thing, | 我明白了一件事 |
[23:49] | it’s that time travel can be maddening. | 时间旅行会令人发疯 |
[23:51] | I can imagine. | 我理解 |
[23:54] | If you have the power to change history | 拥有改变历史的力量 |
[23:55] | and you choose to do nothing– | 你却选择袖手旁观 |
[23:57] | I choose to protect people | 我选择保护那些 |
[23:59] | from those who would prey upon them. | 被猎杀的人们 |
[24:01] | And what about your own people? | 那你自己的族人呢 |
[24:03] | If you really cared about them, | 你要是真的关心他们 |
[24:04] | you’d take this ship back to Zambesi, 1992. | 早就坐这艘飞船回1992年的赞比西了 |
[24:08] | I can’t interfere with our fate. | 我不能改变我们的命运 |
[24:12] | Then you are a coward. | 那你真是个懦夫 |
[24:16] | Yet you were a wonderful grandmother. | 然而你曾经是我的好外婆 |
[24:19] | I adored you, Nana Baa. | 我很崇拜你 外婆 |
[24:22] | I wanted to be just like you. | 我希望长大以后像你一样 |
[24:25] | Then one night, the men came. | 一天晚上 一些男人来了 |
[24:26] | Please, I can’t know this. | 拜托 我不能知道这些 |
[24:28] | I watched the men | 我眼看着那些男人 |
[24:30] | murder you. | 杀了你 |
[24:33] | Then they burned our village to the ground. | 接着将村子烧为灰烬 |
[24:35] | Mother ran with Mari. | 妈妈带着玛丽逃走了 |
[24:39] | She abandoned me. | 她抛弃了我 |
[24:41] | No. | 你错了 |
[24:43] | She thought you were dead. | 她以为你已经死了 |
[24:46] | I was alone | 我孤身一人 |
[24:48] | in a country ravaged by war. | 生活在一个被战争摧残的国家 |
[24:51] | I’m sorry, Kuasa. | 我很抱歉 瓜莎 |
[24:53] | I learned to embrace the pain, | 我学会了接受痛苦 |
[24:55] | using it to strike bargains with powerful beings. | 利用它与强大的力量达成交易 |
[24:58] | Like Damien Darhk? | 例如达米恩·达克 |
[25:01] | What has he promised you? | 他承诺你什么了 |
[25:02] | Something you’ve refused. | 一件你拒绝去做的事 |
[25:05] | A chance to protect our village. | 一个保护村子的机会 |
[25:07] | A chance to save your life. | 一个救你性命的机会 |
[25:19] | A chance to go anywhere, | 有机会去任何地方 |
[25:20] | and she chooses a coffee shop? | 而她却选择咖啡店 |
[25:21] | She just wants to feel normal. | 我只想做个普通人 |
[25:24] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:26] | Mmm, feels good to be in real clothes. | 能穿正常的衣服真好 |
[25:29] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 对 可不是吗 |
[25:30] | So, what are you gonna order? | 你想点些什么 |
[25:34] | Hot chocolate, | 热巧克力 |
[25:37] | with whipped cream and caramel sauce. | 加奶油和焦糖 |
[25:39] | Uh, we just got her off her meds. | 我们才停掉她的药 |
[25:41] | Do you really wanna get her hooked on sugar? | 你真希望她又染上糖瘾吗 |
[25:42] | You know what? I think I’ll have a donut, too. | 知道吗 我也要来个甜甜圈 |
[25:45] | Nora, would you find us a seat, please? | 诺拉 帮我们占个座吧 |
[25:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | We really gotta come up with a plan, | 我们真得定个计划了 |
[25:51] | besides taking Mallus to a coffee franchise. | 而不是把马卢斯带到咖啡连锁店 |
[25:53] | Anything’s better than that insane asylum. | 哪都好过那个破精神病院 |
[25:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[25:58] | No, no, no, you are making a serious mistake. | 住手 快停下来 你犯了个大错 |
[26:00] | I am not insane! I promise! | 我没疯 我发誓 |
[26:01] | Miss, you don’t know what you’re doing. | 小姐 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[26:03] | I performed thousands of transorbital lobotomies. | 我做过无数次经眶额叶切除术了 |
[26:05] | After we finish, your disease will be cured. | 手术结束后 你的病就会痊愈 |
[26:09] | – Who are you? – We’re also from the future. | -你们是谁 -我们同样来自未来 |
[26:11] | And spoiler alert, you don’t age well. | 剧透下 你保养得不怎么好 |
[26:16] | They found the note. | 他们找到了纸条 |
[26:17] | And we need to find another way out of here. | 我们得找个别的办法逃离这里 |
[26:19] | Okay, the symbol that Nora drew was a time travel spell, right? | 诺拉画的符号是时间旅行的咒语 对吗 |
[26:22] | So why don’t we just cast the same spell and get out of here? | 我们为什么施一个同样的咒语离开这里 |
[26:25] | She was channeling the power of Mallus when she cast that spell. | 她在施那个咒语时借用了马卢斯的力量 |
[26:27] | Not even I have that kind of juice. | 就连我也没有那么大的能量 |
[26:29] | I do. | 我有 |
[26:29] | You said that Mallus can use me the way that he does Nora. | 你说过马卢斯能像利用诺拉一样利用我 |
[26:32] | So you summon Mallus into me, I draw the rune, | 你召唤马卢斯附身于我 我像诺拉那样 |
[26:34] | same as her, and we get to go home. | 画出符咒 我们就能穿越回去了 |
[26:36] | And what about when the demon is inside you, eh? | 那恶魔附身的时候你怎么办 |
[26:38] | You said I was strong enough to hold my own self. | 你说过我有足够强大抓住自己 |
[26:40] | Yeah, well, I was– trying to seduce you. | 我当时是在勾引你 |
[26:42] | Oh, please. I was seducing you. | 得了吧 是我在勾引你 |
[26:44] | I hope no one was trying to seduce anyone | 我希望在我要做脑叶切除术时 |
[26:46] | while I was about to be lobotomized. | 没人在勾引谁 |
[26:47] | You know, this is why I like to work alone. | 所以我才喜欢单打独斗 |
[26:52] | – Okay. – Oh, okay. | -来吧 -好 |
[26:53] | It’s a–it’s a musical. | 这是一部音乐剧 |
[26:54] | – Oh, this is an easy one. – Oh, no, no, no. | -这个太简单了 -不 不 不 |
[26:57] | Not this again. Ray, please don’t sing. | 别又这样 雷 求你别唱 |
[27:00] | Please, please don’t sing. | 千万 千万别唱 |
[27:02] | *Oh what a beautiful morning* | *多么迷人的黎明* |
[27:05] | *Oh what a beautiful day* | *多么美妙的一天* |
[27:07] | *I’ve got a beautiful feeling* | *我的心情十分美丽* |
[27:09] | *Everything’s going my-* | *一切都称心如* |
[27:10] | That’s–I–I can’t. – | 这是 我 我不会 |
[27:12] | You guys know this is a state, too, right? | 你们知道这也是一个州的名字对吧 |
[27:15] | Yeah. Come on, my turn. | 是啊 快点 该我了 |
[27:20] | We’re live on News 52 with the latest in the ongoing… | 现在由52频道新闻为您进行最新播报 |
[27:23] | What, what is it? | 怎么了 写的什么 |
[27:23] | our city’s beleaguered mayor, Oliver Queen. | 我市陷入困境的市长 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[27:26] | Mayor Queen is facing trial for multiple murders | 奎恩市长正面临多重谋杀的指控 |
[27:29] | including that of Damien Darhk two years ago, | 包括两年前谋杀达米恩·达克 |
[27:32] | following an attempt to destroy… | 随后试图摧毁… |
[27:33] | – We should go. – Yeah. | -我们该走了 -是啊 |
[27:35] | Hey, let’s get out of here, all right? | 我们走吧 |
[27:38] | There’s no place you can take me. | 我没地方去了 |
[27:40] | No place he won’t find me. | 我在哪他都能找到 |
[27:46] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[27:47] | Nora, we– we know you’re still in there. | 诺拉 我们知道你还在 |
[27:49] | Hey, Nora, listen to us. | 诺拉 听我们说 |
[27:52] | The girl is empty. | 小姑娘空有躯体 |
[27:55] | Long before you arrived, she was mine! | 早在你们来之前 我就吞噬了她 |
[28:10] | You have to fight him, Nora. | 你要和他抗争 诺拉 |
[28:13] | She feels nothing. | 她毫无感觉 |
[28:20] | She is nothing. | 她什么都不是 |
[28:22] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[28:29] | Everyone, get out! | 大家快出去 |
[28:32] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[28:34] | Your fight’s not with her. It’s with us. | 和你斗争的不是她 是我们 |
[28:36] | There will be no fight. | 不会有斗争 |
[28:45] | We need backup. | 我们需要支援 |
[28:47] | Nora’s possessed. | 诺拉被支配了 |
[28:48] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[28:48] | Push back. | 推回去 |
[28:52] | We’re trying, but we need help. | 我们正在努力 但需要支援 |
[28:54] | Where’s the defense? | 防守的人呢 |
[28:58] | That’s what we’re asking you for. | 我们这不是在找你帮忙吗 |
[29:00] | Oh, tie game. | 平局 |
[29:01] | Third and goal. | 三攻得分 |
[29:03] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢了 |
[29:07] | Have you seen Amaya? | 你看见阿玛雅了吗 |
[29:08] | She’s talking to her granddaughter-cicle. | 她在跟她的冰柱外孙女谈话 |
[29:12] | Wait, what? | 等会 什么 |
[29:14] | You let her go in there? | 你让她进去了 |
[29:16] | It’s fourth and goal! | 四攻得分 |
[29:17] | Damn it, Mick! | 该死 米克 |
[29:19] | What do you mean, you spoke to one of our ancestors? | 你说你和我们的祖先交谈过是什么意思 |
[29:23] | She came to me in a vision | 我看见过她的幻象 |
[29:24] | and told me to protect the new totem bearer. | 让我保护新的图腾拥有者 |
[29:27] | I assumed she was talking about Zari, | 我以为她指的是扎莉 |
[29:30] | but now I think she meant you. | 现在我觉得她说的是你 |
[29:34] | You want to help me? | 你想帮我 |
[29:46] | You’re family. | 你是我的家人 |
[29:54] | Get away from her. | 离她远点 |
[29:55] | Put the gun down, Nathaniel. | 把枪放下 内特尼尔 |
[30:03] | And once you’re under, don’t let the demon | 一旦你被附身了 |
[30:05] | coax you in any further. | 不要再被恶魔耍了 |
[30:06] | You must outwill Mallus and draw the temporal rune. | 你要比马卢斯意志强大 并画下时间如尼文 |
[30:12] | Are you sure you wanna do this, love? | 你确定你想这么做吗 亲爱的 |
[30:15] | You wanna stay here forever? | 你想在这一直待下去吗 |
[30:19] | The ash of a slain phoenix will hold Mallus | 被杀的凤凰化成的灰烬会把马卢斯 |
[30:23] | within his parameter. | 控制在一定范围内 |
[30:25] | And we’ll, uh, hasten his wake up call | 我们把山柳菊萃取物 |
[30:28] | by combining extract of hawk weed | 混合被诅咒的男人的唾液 |
[30:31] | with the saliva of a damned man. | 以加强唤醒呼叫的作用 |
[30:35] | Which, sorry to say, love, you’ll have to ingest. | 很遗憾 亲爱的 你要喝下去 |
[30:43] | Let’s summon this demon already. | 赶紧召唤恶魔吧 |
[30:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:59] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[31:02] | Ab intra, resurgemus daemonium! | 从体内 恶魔崛起 |
[31:34] | It’s working. | 行了 |
[31:58] | Somebody out there? | 是谁在那 |
[32:06] | What’s going on? Why did she stop? | 发生了什么 她怎么停下了 |
[32:09] | Come on, Sara. Finish it. | 加油莎拉 画完 |
[32:18] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[32:20] | He’s possessing you, too. | 他也支配你了 |
[32:22] | I don’t like what I’m doing out there. | 我讨厌我正在外面做的事 |
[32:25] | I don’t wanna hurt them. | 我不想伤害他们 |
[32:28] | Hurt who? | 伤害谁 |
[32:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:31] | You are not Mallus. | 你不是马卢斯 |
[32:32] | You are not a demon. | 你不是恶魔 |
[32:34] | You are Nora Darhk. | 你是诺拉·达克 |
[32:37] | You think you can fool me? | 你以为你骗得了我 |
[32:53] | You’re one of the six. | 你是那六个人之一 |
[32:55] | I’m what? | 我是什么 |
[33:02] | No! | 不 |
[33:05] | Look at me. It’s not your fault. | 看着我 不怪你 |
[33:08] | But now you get to make a choice. | 但现在你要做出决定 |
[33:10] | You don’t have to give into the darkness. | 你不用向黑暗屈服 |
[33:12] | You can fight it. | 你可以与之抗争 |
[33:14] | Nora, I know, because I fight it every day. | 诺拉 我知道因为我每天都与之抗争 |
[33:19] | Can you do that, Nora? | 你能做到吗 诺拉 |
[33:21] | Can you help me fight? | 和我一起抗争到底 |
[33:31] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:32] | It’s okay. Hey, it’s over. | 没关系 都结束了 |
[33:47] | Anytime today would be good, love. | 今天能把它画出来最好 亲爱的 |
[33:55] | – Come on! – We leaving? | -快来 -要走了吗 |
[33:57] | – We leaving now? – Grab an arm! | -现在就走吗 -抓住胳膊 |
[34:08] | Are we back? | 我们回来了吗 |
[34:09] | She bloody did it. | 她竟然做到了 |
[34:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不要 |
[34:13] | No, no, no, don’t do this to me. | 不要 不要这样对我 |
[34:15] | Sara, come on, Sara. Come back to me. | 莎拉 拜托 莎拉 快醒过来 |
[34:18] | Prove me wrong. | 证明我错了 |
[34:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:21] | You… | 你 |
[34:23] | You should really see your face right now. | 你真该看看你现在的表情 |
[34:28] | Get up. | 起来吧 |
[34:32] | Kuasa, don’t. | 瓜莎 别这样 |
[34:34] | If you’re gonna kill me, pull the trigger. | 如果你要杀我就扣动扳机 |
[34:37] | At least you’ll have done something to change my fate. | 至少你做了能改变我命运的事 |
[34:45] | He can help me save you. | 他可以帮我救你 |
[34:48] | So that I can go home. | 这样我就能回家了 |
[34:50] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[34:53] | You need him, too. | 你也需要他的 |
[35:07] | Don’t disappoint me, Nana Baa. | 不要让我失望 外婆 |
[35:19] | I–I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[35:22] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意要 |
[35:24] | Nora, look. We know that wasn’t you. | 诺拉 我们知道那不是你 |
[35:27] | You have to know that, | 你要弄清楚 |
[35:27] | and you have to believe that, too. | 并且你要相信这一点 |
[35:29] | Hey, we’re gonna find you a home. | 我们需要给你找个家 |
[35:32] | Somewhere where people understand you. | 一个有人能懂你的地方 |
[35:35] | Look no further. | 别再找了 |
[35:38] | I heard you guys were in town, so I just had to stop by. | 听说你们在镇上 我只能顺路来看看 |
[35:43] | Da–Daddy? | 老爸 |
[35:45] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[35:50] | Nora, don’t. | 诺拉 别去 |
[35:51] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[35:54] | I–I missed you so much, Daddy. | 我好想你啊 老爸 |
[35:56] | Everyone’s been so mean, | 所有人都好刻薄 |
[35:58] | and every place I’ve gone has been terrible, | 我去过的地方都很可怕 |
[36:01] | but they–they kept me safe. | 但他们保证我的安全 |
[36:03] | Your friends lied to you. | 你的朋友在撒谎 |
[36:06] | They’re afraid of what you are. | 他们害怕真实的你 |
[36:09] | You see, Mallus is no demon. | 马卢斯不是恶魔 |
[36:12] | He’s your savior. | 他是你的救世主 |
[36:14] | Do you remember how he made you feel? | 还记得他给你的感受吗 |
[36:16] | The power? | 那种力量 |
[36:18] | One day you’ll use that power to bring me back to you. | 有一天你会用那种力量让我回到你身边 |
[36:21] | You just have to accept him. | 你只需要接受他 |
[36:23] | Nora, look, I know it’s hard, | 诺拉 我知道这很难 |
[36:25] | but don’t listen to him. | 但不要听他的 |
[36:27] | Look, you still have a chance– | 听着 你还有机会 |
[36:33] | Come to me. | 来吧 |
[36:35] | That’s right, my darling. | 这就对了 亲爱的 |
[36:39] | Come to Daddy. | 来爸爸这儿 |
[36:43] | Now, we’re gonna have to part for a little while. | 现在我们要分别一会儿了 |
[36:46] | But I know someone who’s gonna give you a home. | 但我知道有人会给你一个家 |
[36:49] | A place where they understand your power. | 一个能理解你的能力的地方 |
[36:55] | But– | 但是 |
[36:56] | The Order and I will help you work with Mallus | 我和教团会协助你与马卢斯合作 |
[37:01] | so that you can bring your father back for good. | 这样你就可以永远留住你爸爸了 |
[37:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:15] | Family reunions can really suck. | 家庭重聚真的很糟糕 |
[37:34] | How many times do I have to tell you I’m fine? | 我要对你说多少次我很好 |
[37:36] | Well, somehow you managed to channel a demon | 你神奇般地跟最可怕的恶魔 |
[37:38] | of the highest order, and you didn’t succumb. | 通灵了 却没受半点影响 |
[37:41] | Sara’s strong. | 莎拉很坚强 |
[37:42] | She’s the strongest person I know. | 她是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[37:45] | Hey, when Nora was possessed by Mallus, | 当诺拉被马卢斯支配的时候 |
[37:47] | he seemed scared of my totem. | 他好像很害怕我的图腾 |
[37:49] | He said that I was one of the six. | 他说我是六个之一 |
[37:52] | And that bastard doesn’t fear much. | 能让那混蛋害怕的东西不多 |
[37:55] | If your totem gave him the frights, | 如果你的图腾让他害怕了 |
[37:57] | maybe these trinkets are the keys to stopping him. | 也许这些小饰品就是阻止他的关键 |
[37:59] | So much for our anti-magic nanite gun. | 反魔法纳米枪看来没用了 |
[38:02] | I only know about five totems. | 我只知道五个图腾 |
[38:03] | There’s my Spirit, your Air, Kuasa’s Water. | 我的精神 你的空气 瓜莎的水 |
[38:06] | And then there’s Earth, and there’s Fire. | 接着是地和火 |
[38:08] | But could there be more? | 但会不会还有 |
[38:09] | I’ll do some digging. | 我再去查查 |
[38:11] | I have, uh, numerous contacts I can draw on. | 我有大量可动用的资源 |
[38:14] | Well, this has been, uh, weird. | 这可真是怪了 |
[38:17] | Even for me. | 甚至对我来说 |
[38:19] | Well, I’ll be on my way, then. | 那我走了 |
[38:25] | Hey, before you go, I, uh… | 你走之前 我 |
[38:28] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我想说声谢谢 |
[38:31] | For helping me with Mallus, that is. | 谢谢你帮我对抗马卢斯 |
[38:35] | Oh, of course. | 没事 应该的 |
[38:38] | Uh, helping you with Mallus was, uh, good for me, too. | 帮你对抗马卢斯对我也有好处 |
[38:42] | If you ever need me to help you with Mallus again, | 如果你还需要帮忙对抗马卢斯 |
[38:45] | just give us a call. | 打个电话就成 |
[38:46] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[38:48] | Although, there are lots of people out there | 虽然还有很多人被奇怪的恶魔 |
[38:50] | with very weird demons, and they all need my help. | 支配着 他们都需要我的帮助 |
[38:55] | Mmm, I understand. | 我懂的 |
[38:57] | – Good. – And thanks for the shag, too. | -好的 -也谢谢你那一炮 |
[38:59] | That was great. | 活很好 |
[39:05] | Oh, Ray. Big man. | 雷 大块头 |
[39:06] | Do us a favor, uh… | 帮我们个忙 |
[39:08] | give us a hand with the cargo door, will you? | 能帮忙打开货舱门吗 |
[39:11] | It’s actually a pretty intuitive design mechanism. | 其实是很简单的机械设计 |
[39:13] | Uh, basic open-close functionality. | 基本的开关功能 |
[39:15] | I know how to open the damn door, mate. | 我知道怎么开门 伙计 |
[39:17] | Now, what’s this about an anti-magic gun? | 反魔法的枪是怎么回事 |
[39:21] | Oh, uh, I was gonna put it in storage. | 我本来打算收起来的 |
[39:23] | Well, don’t. | 不要 |
[39:24] | You keep it nearby. | 把它放手边 |
[39:25] | You said so yourself, | 你自己说的 |
[39:26] | the key to stopping Mallus are the totems. | 阻止马卢斯的关键是图腾 |
[39:28] | It could be. | 可能是 |
[39:30] | But in the meantime, you may need a more | 但同时你们或许需要 |
[39:31] | accessible solution for a more familiar target. | 更顺手的对策来对付更熟悉的目标 |
[39:36] | Sara may not know it, | 莎拉可能不知道 |
[39:37] | but the demon’s power, it lives inside of her. | 但恶魔的力量依然在她体内 |
[39:40] | If–or more like when she succumbs to it, | 如果 或者等她受到影响时 |
[39:43] | you’re gonna need that gun. | 你会用得上那把枪 |
[39:48] | As always, this is a non-smoking aircraft. | 一如既往 这是无烟飞船 |
[39:50] | Uh, don’t worry, Gideon, sweetheart. | 别担心 吉迪恩宝贝 |
[39:57] | I’ll see you around, Squire. | 回见了 先生 |
[40:03] | That guy’s cool. | 那家伙真酷 |
[40:05] | Of the highlights so far, | 目前最精彩的部分 |
[40:06] | there was the interception by… | 有一次拦截 |
[40:07] | Hello, friend. | 你好啊 老兄 |
[40:09] | Would you mind, uh, turning that off for a second? | 你能不能 把那个关一下 |
[40:15] | Off. | 关了 |
[40:17] | Okay, um, | 好吧 |
[40:19] | just wanted to say I’m grateful. | 只想说我很感激 |
[40:21] | Grateful I was allowed to tag along with you and the Legends. | 很感激可以跟随你和传奇 |
[40:23] | It was… | 这是 |
[40:25] | it was an experience, and, uh… | 这是一种经历 而且 |
[40:27] | – an education. – Likewise. | -也是一次教育 -彼此彼此 |
[40:30] | I’m proud to know you, and… | 我很自豪可以认识你 |
[40:34] | This is hard. | 这好难 |
[40:36] | This is me saying goodbye. | 我在说再见 |
[40:43] | Take care of yourself, Mick. | 照顾好自己 米克 |
[40:45] | You too. | 你也是 |
[40:46] | You know he’s still watching TV, right? | 你知道他还在看电视吧 |
[40:48] | I wasn’t watching T– | 我没有在看电 |
[40:50] | Just a little bit. | 就看了一点点 |
[40:52] | On that note, Captain Lance. | 说到这 兰斯船长 |
[40:54] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[40:55] | I’m gonna ask Ray to marry me. | 我要向雷求婚 |
[40:57] | – Ray? – My Ray, not your Ray. | -雷 -我的雷 不是你的 |
[41:00] | Wow. That is a bold move. | 真够大胆的 |
[41:02] | It is. | 没错 |
[41:03] | It just feels like it’s time to sign up for a– | 感觉是时候开启一段 |
[41:06] | Different kind of adventure? | 不同的冒险 |
[41:08] | A different kind of adventure, exactly. | 没错 一段不同的冒险 |
[41:12] | Snart–I mean, Leo. | 史纳特 我是说 莱奥 |
[41:16] | See you around. | 再见 |
[41:18] | I’ll see you around. | 我们还会再见的 |
[41:23] | Gideon, can you get me a line on Ava, please? | 吉迪恩 你可以帮我接通艾娃吗 |
[41:26] | Yes, Captain. | 好的船长 |
[41:27] | Would you like some privacy as well? | 是不是不想让别人打扰 |
[41:31] | Cheeky bot. | 放肆的机器人 |
[41:33] | Captain Lance, I was just about to call you. | 兰斯船长 我正想打电话给你 |
[41:35] | Really? I mean, cool. | 真的吗 我是说 酷 |
[41:38] | ‘Cause, uh, I just wanted to compare notes, | 因为我想跟你商量 |
[41:41] | and I thought that maybe if you’d like | 如果你愿意 |
[41:42] | to come to the ship– | 可以来船上 |
[41:43] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[41:44] | I finally got through the bureau’s red tape, | 我终于突破了局里的官僚作风 |
[41:47] | and it seems Director Hunter has escaped. | 好像亨特局长已经逃走了 |
[41:50] | What? | 什么 |
[41:51] | Well, where is he? | 那他在哪里 |
[41:53] | We have no idea. | 我们毫无头绪 |