时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Grey’s hit. | 灰老头中枪了 |
[00:22] | We got to get him out of there! | 我们得带他离开这里 |
[00:29] | Where’s Barry when you need him? | 需要巴里的时候他去哪了 |
[00:31] | Just tying up some loose ends. | 我在做收尾工作 |
[00:34] | He’s almost at the breach hangar. | 他快要到缺口机库了 |
[00:40] | If we don’t stop him, | 如果我们不阻止他 |
[00:41] | he’s gonna blow up our only ticket home. | 我们就无法回家了 |
[00:42] | Not to mention us. | 更不用说我们了 |
[00:54] | A little help with that, please. | 帮帮忙吧 |
[01:05] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[01:07] | Grey! Stay down! | 灰老头 趴着别动 |
[01:10] | Grey! No! | 灰老头 不要 |
[01:28] | Grey! | 灰老头 |
[01:29] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[01:31] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[01:43] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[01:44] | – He opened the breach. – Let’s go. | -他打开了缺口 -我们走 |
[01:49] | Barry, the breach is open. Where are you? | 巴里 缺口打开了 你在哪 |
[01:52] | We got to take him out now. | 我们得马上搞定他 |
[01:53] | I have an idea. Throw another lightning bolt. | 我有个主意 再抛出一道闪电 |
[01:56] | – We already tried that. – Just do it. | -我们已经试过了 -再来一次 |
[02:04] | Now! | 就现在 |
[02:23] | Barry, we need you to hurry up. | 巴里 你要加快速度 |
[02:24] | Stein’s hurt. | 斯泰因受伤了 |
[02:25] | All right, we’re on the move. | 好的 我们过去了 |
[02:28] | He’s alive, but his condition is critical. | 他还活着 但是情况很糟糕 |
[02:30] | All right, Gideon will fix him. | 吉迪恩会治好他的 |
[02:31] | No, it’s too dangerous to move him. | 不行 移动他的话风险太大 |
[02:33] | Not if he’s Firestorm. | 如果他是火风暴就不会 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:37] | Grey! Grey. | 灰老头 灰老头 |
[02:39] | Grey, come on. | 灰老头 来 |
[02:45] | – Thanks for your help. – We’re not done helping yet. | -谢谢你的帮助 -我们还没帮完呢 |
[02:48] | Our enemies are still on your earth, Ollie. | 我们的敌人还在你的地球上 奥利 |
[02:50] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[02:51] | Give it time, I’ll get through that crusty exterior. | 给我点时间 我会习惯你这破脾气的 |
[02:54] | No, you really won’t. | 不会的 |
[02:55] | I was talking to you. | 我是在跟你说呢 |
[03:18] | – Oh, my God. – Kara. | -天呐 -卡拉 |
[03:27] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[03:35] | This next sound… | 下一个声音 |
[03:38] | metal through a bone, | 是金属切割骨头 |
[03:42] | that’s my favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[03:44] | You should probably close your eyes. | 你最好还是闭上眼睛 |
[03:47] | This will all be over in a minute. | 很快就会结束的 |
[03:59] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[04:01] | – Do it. – I’m trying. | -动手 -我在动了 |
[04:04] | I’m trying but… | 我很用力 但是 |
[04:06] | Mitts off, Mengele. | 手拿开 门格勒 |
[04:29] | – Ray? – Hi, how are you? | -雷 -你好 |
[04:32] | Oh, I got your S.O.S. How was the wedding? | 我收到你的求救信号了 婚礼怎么样 |
[04:37] | All right, don’t worry. | 好了 别担心 |
[04:38] | The rest of the Legends are here and we’re busting everybody out. | 其他传奇在这 我们会救出大家 |
[04:40] | Wait, we need someone to lock the time vault. | 等等 需要有人锁上时间穹顶 |
[04:42] | I got it. You guys get Kara out of here. | 我来吧 你们把卡拉带出去 |
[04:44] | – Be careful. – Okay. | -小心点 -好的 |
[04:45] | Look, I know I’m late to the party, | 我知道我来得有点晚 |
[04:46] | but why have Nazi doppelgangers taken over S.T.A.R. Labs? | 可为什么纳粹二重身要占领尖端科研实验室呢 |
[04:48] | They’re from Earth-X. | 他们来自地球X |
[04:49] | They hate everybody. | 他们仇恨所有人 |
[04:50] | They want to steal Kara’s heart, | 他们想要偷走卡拉的心 |
[04:51] | and they have this giant robot. | 而且还有一个巨型机器人 |
[04:54] | I’ve actually fought one of those before. | 我之前还打过一个呢 |
[04:55] | Little known fact the suit doesn’t just shrink– | 原来战衣不仅会缩小 |
[04:57] | Ray! | 雷 |
[05:02] | It embiggens. | 还会变大 |
[05:05] | Attention all prisoners: | 所有犯人注意 |
[05:07] | Great news. The cavalry has arrived. | 好消息 救兵来了 |
[05:10] | About time. | 正是时候 |
[05:11] | I knew I could count on you, Pretty. | 我就知道你能行 美男子 |
[05:13] | Did you bring beers? | 带啤酒了吗 |
[05:15] | Better yet, an army. | 比这更好 是军队 |
[05:19] | Who needs an army when you got Legends? | 有了传奇还要军队干嘛 |
[05:36] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到了困难 |
[05:40] | I need you to wake up, Kara. | 你得醒过来 卡拉 |
[05:45] | The General is no longer safe here. | 将军在这已经不安全了 |
[05:49] | I’m well aware. | 我很清楚 |
[05:50] | Retreat to the troop carrier | 撤退到运兵舰 |
[05:52] | and prepare for the invasion. | 准备好袭击 |
[05:53] | Without you? | 你不去吗 |
[05:54] | I’m staying. | 我留在这 |
[05:55] | Supergirl is not leaving here alive. | 超女不能活着离开这里 |
[05:58] | Do not make it personal. | 不要搞私人恩怨 |
[05:59] | That is not a good idea. | 这可不是好主意 |
[06:01] | Are you questioning your Fuhrer’s orders? | 你是在质疑你元首的命令吗 |
[06:04] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[06:06] | General. | 将军 |
[06:15] | Stay here. Stay safe. | 待在这里 注意安全 |
[06:18] | And I’ll be back for you with her heart. | 我会带着她的心脏回到你身边的 |
[06:23] | So this is Earth-1? Cute. | 这里就是地球一吗 挺好 |
[06:25] | – We need to find Kara. – Then we need to split up. | -我们得去找卡拉 -那我们得分开行动 |
[06:28] | – I got Supergirl. – I got Group B. | -我救了超女 -我救了B队 |
[06:31] | – You’re late. – Ah, don’t mind him. | -你来晚了 -别理他 |
[06:33] | He’s just pissy ’cause he came out of a steel box. | 他只是因为刚从铁箱里出来有些生气 |
[06:35] | Actually he’s always like this. | 其实他一直就这样 |
[06:42] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[06:43] | – How much further, Ray? – Waverider’s on the roof. | -还有多远 雷 -乘波号就在屋顶 |
[06:46] | How do you two know each other again? | 你们是怎么认识来的 |
[06:48] | – We used to date. – That’s… awkward. | -我们曾经约过会 -这可真尴尬 |
[06:50] | Careful. | 小心 |
[06:52] | Oliver got the girl, | 奥利弗赢得了女孩 |
[06:52] | I got a life of adventure on a time-traveling spaceship. | 我赢得了在时间旅行飞船上的冒险生涯 |
[07:02] | Step away from her. | 离开她身边 |
[07:05] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[07:08] | My grandparents didn’t survive the Holocaust | 我的祖父母在大屠杀中幸存下来 |
[07:10] | so the world could be ruled by Nazis | 不是为了让这世界被纳粹统治 |
[07:12] | so if you want Kara, | 所以如果你想要卡拉 |
[07:14] | you got to go through me. | 你就得过了我这关 |
[07:16] | And even if you do, you’re not gonna win. | 即便你过了 你也不会胜利 |
[07:18] | ‘Cause we will not back down. We will keep fighting. | 因为我们不会放弃 我们会继续战斗 |
[07:21] | So get the hell off our earth while you still can. | 所以趁你还有机会 赶快离开我们的地球 |
[07:27] | As final words go, | 作为遗言来说 |
[07:30] | those weren’t bad. | 这段话还不错 |
[07:32] | Lower your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[07:37] | Or I’ll kill her. | 不然我就杀了她 |
[07:45] | This guy’s like the Terminator. | 这家伙跟终结者似的 |
[07:48] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么呢 |
[07:49] | I just love a good pop culture reference in a moment of crisis. | 我特别喜欢在危急时刻提流行文化 |
[07:53] | Also, that! | 还有那个 |
[08:02] | Let’s kick some ass! | 来大干一场吧 |
[08:22] | Her neck doesn’t seem invulnerable | 她的脖子看起来不是坚不可摧 |
[08:24] | so I will say again. | 所以我再说一次 |
[08:25] | Lower your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[08:27] | Don’t listen to him. Just shoot her. | 别听他的 射死她 |
[08:29] | No! No. | 不 别 |
[08:31] | I can save your wife’s life. | 我可以救你妻子的命 |
[08:33] | There’s only one way to save me. | 救我的方法只有一种 |
[08:35] | We have friends at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 尖端科研实验室有我们的朋友 |
[08:36] | There are ways to do this without hurting Kara. | 他们可以在不伤害卡拉的情况下做到 |
[08:39] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[08:40] | Do it for the Fatherland, just kill her! | 为了祖国 杀了她 |
[08:49] | I thought that jerk was supposed to be dead. | 我还以为那混蛋死了呢 |
[08:56] | – I am so sorry. – It’s okay. It’s okay You’re safe. | -真对不起 -没事 没事 你安全了 |
[08:58] | – You’re safe. – Oh, I shouldn’t have said what I said. | -你安全了 -我不该说那些话的 |
[08:59] | What if it was the last thing we ever said to each other? | 如果那是我们最后跟对方说的话呢 |
[09:01] | It doesn’t matter. Nothing matters except that I love you. | 没关系 除了我爱你其他都无所谓 |
[09:05] | Okay? I don’t need anything else. | 好吗 我不需要其他东西 |
[09:06] | I don’t need to get married. | 我不需要结婚 |
[09:07] | I just–I just want to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[09:10] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[09:27] | Gideon, fix him! | 吉迪恩 救他 |
[09:28] | His pressure’s dropping. We have to stanch the bleeding. | 他的血压在下降 我们得止住血 |
[09:30] | Right away, Dr. Snow. | 马上办 斯诺博士 |
[09:32] | Jax, relax. | 杰克斯 放松 |
[09:34] | Professor’s going to be fine. | 教授会没事的 |
[09:35] | He’s a tough bastard. | 这混蛋可坚强了 |
[09:39] | Jackson’s hit. | 杰克逊中枪了 |
[09:42] | I can’t find an entry wound. | 我找不到射入伤 |
[09:44] | Look at their vitals. It must be because of their connection. | 看他们的生命体征 一定是他俩的联系 |
[09:46] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:47] | Even though Jax isn’t injured, | 虽然杰克斯没有受伤 |
[09:48] | their life functions must still be linked somehow. | 他们的生命功能肯定仍有某种联系 |
[09:50] | Well, how do we unlink them? | 那我们怎么解除联系 |
[09:52] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[09:53] | Their connection’s the only thing keeping the professor alive. | 他们的联系在维持教授的生命 |
[09:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:01] | I can’t even begin to answer that right now. | 我都没法回答这个问题 |
[10:05] | We should be on our honeymoon. | 我们现在本该在度蜜月 |
[10:07] | We should be on a beach, | 我们本该在沙滩上 |
[10:08] | drinking mai tais out of coconut. | 拿着椰壳喝鸡尾酒 |
[10:14] | Instead we’re on this space ship, | 但是我们却在这飞船上 |
[10:15] | looking for our friends’ evil doppelgangers. | 寻找我们朋友的邪恶二重身 |
[10:18] | We should have just eloped. | 我们应该私奔 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:27] | – Kara? – Alex? | -卡拉 -艾丽克斯 |
[10:28] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[10:30] | – I can’t believe they almost – I know, I know. | -我不敢相信你差点… -我知道 |
[10:32] | – I thought I lost you. – Me too. | -我以为我失去你了 -我也是 |
[10:36] | So much for getting away from it all, huh? | 用出走的办法摆脱烦恼也不过如此 |
[10:39] | I should have known better | 我不该认为 |
[10:40] | than to think that a wedding on another Earth | 别的地球的婚礼 |
[10:41] | is gonna solve all of our problems. | 能解决我们所有的问题 |
[10:43] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但… |
[10:44] | you know, fighting the evil versions of ourselves | 跟邪恶版的自己战斗 |
[10:47] | does kind of put those problems in perspective, doesn’t it? | 让那些问题变得更透彻 不是吗 |
[10:50] | Way to see the silver lining. | 不幸中的万幸 |
[11:00] | Hey there, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[11:03] | No need to numb your feelings with alcohol. | 不必用酒精麻醉你的感受 |
[11:08] | The ghost is back. | 鬼魂回来了 |
[11:10] | No, not a ghost. I’m Leo. | 不 不是鬼魂 我是莱奥 |
[11:13] | Leo Snart from Earth-X. | 地球X的莱奥·史纳特 |
[11:15] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没事的 伙计 |
[11:17] | I know you’re hurting over Firestorm. | 我知道你为火风暴难受 |
[11:20] | Get your hand off me. | 别碰我 |
[11:22] | What is wrong, partner? Talk to me. | 怎么了 搭档 告诉我 |
[11:24] | You’re not my partner. | 你不是我的搭档 |
[11:26] | You’re a gangbanger. | 你是犯罪团伙成员 |
[11:27] | I think you mean “Doppelganger.” | 我觉得你是想说二重身 |
[11:30] | And there was one of you on my earth, too. | 我的地球上也有一个你 |
[11:32] | Rest his soul. | 已安息 |
[11:34] | Wait. I’m dead on Planet Nazi? | 慢着 我死在纳粹星球了 |
[11:38] | Let me guess. In a fire? | 让我猜 被烧死 |
[11:40] | You just kept going back into that burning police station | 你一直折返着火的警局 |
[11:44] | until the last officer had been rescued. | 直到救出最后一位警员 |
[11:46] | I died trying to save pigs? | 我为了救猪猡而死 |
[11:53] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我会恶心的 |
[11:55] | How you feeling, Jax? | 你感觉怎么样 杰克斯 |
[11:56] | Oh, don’t worry about me. How’s Grey? | 不用担心我 灰老头怎么样 |
[11:59] | I have him sedated. Don’t worry. | 我给他打了镇静剂 别担心 |
[12:02] | Gideon and I are doing everything we can to fix him. | 我和吉迪恩在竭尽所能救他 |
[12:04] | Okay. Good. | 好吧 好 |
[12:18] | Still no improvement? | 还是没好转吗 |
[12:19] | He’s getting worse. | 他的情况越来越糟 |
[12:21] | Marty or Jax? | 马蒂还是杰克斯 |
[12:23] | Both. | 两个 |
[12:25] | I just can’t believe there’s nothing Gideon can do. | 我不敢相信吉迪恩无能为力 |
[12:28] | Medically speaking, | 在医学上来说 |
[12:29] | Professor Stein shouldn’t even be alive right now. | 斯泰因教授活不到现在 |
[12:31] | The only thing that kept him from dying is– | 他没有死去的唯一原因是 |
[12:32] | – Jax. Bonding with him. – Yeah. | -杰克斯跟他之间的联系 -是的 |
[12:35] | Jax is basically functioning | 杰克斯基本上是个 |
[12:36] | as a human life-support machine, | 人类呼吸机 |
[12:38] | able to keep the professor alive but… | 能维持教授的生命 |
[12:41] | only for so long. | 但不会太久 |
[12:43] | Does Jax know? | 杰克斯知道吗 |
[12:45] | That he’s gonna die too? | 知道他也会死 |
[12:48] | I didn’t know how to tell him. | 我不知道怎么告诉他 |
[12:52] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[12:53] | We got a whole mess of smart people on this ship. | 这艘飞船上都是聪明人 |
[12:55] | Somebody’s gonna figure out something. | 会有人想到办法的 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:02] | Oh, man, I have just died and went to geek heaven. | 天啊 我这是死后进入极客天堂了啊 |
[13:07] | Told you we picked the right guy. | 都说我们选对人了 |
[13:09] | Picked the right guy to do what? | 选对人做什么事 |
[13:10] | Hunt Nazis. | 追捕纳粹 |
[13:12] | Meet out resident Earth-X expert, The Ray. | 会会住在地球X的专家 那个雷 |
[13:16] | Well, uh, you can use my real name Ray Terrill. | 好吧 你可以叫我的真名雷·特里尔 |
[13:19] | Your secret identity is your first name | 你的秘密身份是 |
[13:21] | – with the word “The” in front of it? – Yeah. | -名字前面加”那个”吗 -是的 |
[13:24] | Why? What’s your secret identity? | 为什么 你的秘密身份是什么 |
[13:26] | Mr. Terrific. | 卓越先生 |
[13:28] | Really? That’s a little boast-y, don’t you think? | 真的吗 有点王婆卖瓜了 不是吗 |
[13:30] | Nah, it’s just one of my favorite wrestlers. | 不 那只是我喜欢的摔角手之一 |
[13:32] | Still–that’s–you should change your name. | 但你还是该改名字 |
[13:34] | – Can we talk about these Nazis? – They vanished. | -我们能聊聊这些纳粹吗 -他们消失了 |
[13:36] | Owing to the fact that they have their own Waverider. | 因为他们有自己的乘波号 |
[13:40] | A Nazi Waverider? | 纳粹乘波号 |
[13:41] | Yeah, we had been tracking them | 我们通过终极女的 |
[13:42] | using the radiation signature given off by Overgirl | 辐射信号追踪他们 |
[13:45] | – because of her– – Extreme exposure to the solar radiation. | -因为她… -过度曝露在太阳辐射下 |
[13:47] | Are these readings right? | 这些读数对吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah, of course they’re right. Why? | 当然对 为什么 |
[13:51] | Well because the trace radiation readings on here | 因为辐射追踪读数显示 |
[13:53] | are slowly approaching the Chandrasekhar Limit. | 正慢慢接近钱德拉塞卡极限 |
[13:55] | – Which means? – Overgirl isn’t just dying… | -什么意思 -终极女不只是快死了 |
[13:58] | Yeah, if she doesn’t get Supergirl’s heart, | 如果她没有得到超女的心脏 |
[13:59] | she’ll create a supernova that will destroy… | 她会造成超新星爆炸 毁掉… |
[14:02] | the entire Midwest. | 整个中西部 |
[14:08] | Jef–Jefferson? | 杰佛…杰佛逊 |
[14:10] | Jefferson. | 杰佛逊 |
[14:12] | I need– I need to tell you something. | 我要和你说一件事 |
[14:21] | Well, talk fast. | 说快点 |
[14:24] | Because unless you’re sedated, | 因为只有给你 |
[14:25] | Gideon can’t do her thing, patch you back up. | 注射了镇静剂 吉迪恩才能救治你 |
[14:28] | Can’t you see that | 难道你看不出来 |
[14:30] | I’m dying? | 我要死了吗 |
[14:31] | What– what are you talking about, man? | 你在说什么呢 |
[14:34] | I’m old, Jefferson. | 我老了 杰佛逊 |
[14:35] | And even if I hadn’t been shot, | 即使我没中枪 |
[14:39] | no one lives forever. | 没人会长生不死 |
[14:40] | Grey, I don’t even want to hear you talking like that, man. | 灰老头 我根本不想听你说这些 |
[14:43] | As long as we’re connected, | 只要我们之间还心灵相通 |
[14:47] | I’m nothing more than an anchor around your neck. | 我只会拖累你 |
[14:50] | Which is why you must help me. | 所以你必须帮我 |
[14:53] | I don’t understand. I… | 我不明白 我… |
[14:57] | Not Cisco’s drug. | 不能用西斯科的药 |
[14:58] | Gideon resynthesized the liquid. | 吉迪恩重新合成了药物 |
[15:00] | She assures me it will free you from my body’s biology. | 她保证这药能帮你摆脱我的生理影响 |
[15:04] | And it will free you of mine. | 也会让你摆脱我的 |
[15:07] | I’m the only thing that’s keeping you alive, man. | 只有我能保住你的命 |
[15:10] | You’re asking me to kill you, Grey. | 你是在要我杀了你 灰老头 |
[15:12] | I’m asking you to let me die so that you may live. | 我是让你用我的死换你活下去 |
[15:19] | Please hand me the vial. | 请把药瓶递给我 |
[15:21] | No. | 不行 |
[15:23] | I-I know– I know you think you’re strong enough for both of us. | 我知道你觉得你的强大足以支撑我俩 |
[15:27] | But unless I do this, we’ll both die. | 但除非我死 否则我们都会死 |
[15:31] | Then we’ll both die. I don’t– | 那我们就一起死 我不… |
[15:32] | No. | 不 |
[15:35] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你还有大好的人生等着你 |
[15:39] | Grey. | 灰老头 |
[15:40] | But now it’s time | 但现在你该 |
[15:42] | for you to let me go. | 让我走了 |
[15:45] | No, I’m not ready for you to go. | 不 我还准备好让你走 |
[15:47] | I’m not either. | 我也没准备好 |
[15:49] | But when you think about it, | 但是你想想 |
[15:51] | compared to the Cosmos, | 和整个宇宙相比 |
[15:53] | one’s life is but a blink of an eye. | 人的生命只是转瞬即逝 |
[15:56] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[15:57] | You’re gonna lecture me about astrophysics right now? | 你现在要跟我讲天体物理学吗 |
[16:01] | Grey, please don’t do this to me. | 灰老头 不要这样对我 |
[16:03] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[16:05] | You once told me… | 你曾经和我说 |
[16:08] | that I was like your father | 我就像是你的父亲 |
[16:09] | and I said you were my son. | 我也说过你是我儿子 |
[16:13] | How could a father do anything less? | 父亲怎么会不为儿子拼尽全力 |
[16:19] | – Grey. – Please. Please. | -灰老头 -求你 |
[16:40] | – No. – Thank you, Jefferson. | -不要 -谢谢你 杰佛逊 |
[16:46] | Grey, no, don’t. | 灰老头 不要喝 |
[16:54] | Stay with me, please. | 陪着我 谢谢 |
[16:55] | I’d prefer not to be alone. | 我不想独孤地走 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:00] | Please… | 请 |
[17:03] | tell Clarissa and Lily that I love them. | 转告克莱丽莎和莉莉 我爱她们 |
[17:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:11] | Thank you, Jefferson… | 谢谢你 杰佛逊 |
[17:16] | for the adventure of a lifetime. | 带给我一生难得的冒险 |
[17:22] | I hope your life is long | 希望你的人生长久 |
[17:25] | and full of love. | 并且充满爱 |
[17:28] | Just– just as mine… | 正如我的人生 |
[17:31] | has been. | 一样 |
[17:32] | Grey. | 灰老头 |
[17:35] | Grey. | 灰老头 |
[17:36] | No. | 不要 |
[17:39] | No, no. | 不要走 |
[18:09] | Jax. | 杰克斯 |
[18:19] | He did it for me. | 他为了我而死 |
[19:18] | Where’s Jax? | 杰克斯呢 |
[19:40] | I’ll get it, honey. | 我来 亲爱的 |
[19:47] | Jefferson. | 杰佛逊 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:00] | No, no. | 不要 |
[20:23] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[20:24] | I’ll cry at the funeral. | 我等到葬礼再哭 |
[20:27] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[20:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:30] | We need to gather everyone. | 我们要集合所有的人 |
[20:32] | Overgirl’s gonna go nuclear, | 终极女要爆炸了 |
[20:33] | and the Earth-Xers are gonna use their Waverider | 地球X的人要利用他们的乘波号 |
[20:35] | to threaten Central City | 去威胁中城 |
[20:37] | and leverage us into surrendering Kara. | 要挟我们交出卡拉 |
[20:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:40] | It’s exactly what I would do. | 我就会那么做 |
[20:48] | – I’m sorry. – For what? | -对不起 -对不起什么 |
[20:52] | For being so weak. | 我太软弱了 |
[20:54] | I’ve managed to stabilize her deterioration, | 我已稳定住她的恶化情况 |
[20:56] | but without a transplant she’ll be dead within an hour. | 但要是不移植 她撑不过一小时 |
[20:58] | Quiet! | 乌鸦嘴 |
[21:02] | Now don’t you listen to her. | 别听她胡说 |
[21:04] | There is more strength in you | 你的力量强过 |
[21:06] | than in this entire planet of lesser humans combined. | 这个地球上所有无名之辈的力量之和 |
[21:15] | Nice outfit. | 战衣不错 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I didn’t want to feel left out. | 是啊 我不想格格不入 |
[21:20] | Where are we with locating the other Waverider? | 找到另一艘乘波号了吗 |
[21:22] | We got a pretty good idea. | 我们有个好主意 |
[21:23] | I mean, we’ve all heard | 我想大家 |
[21:24] | of the Chandrasekhar Limit, I assume? | 都听过钱德拉塞卡极限吧 |
[21:26] | The data indicates it’s still | 数据显示飞船 |
[21:27] | in the vicinity of Central City. | 还在中城附近 |
[21:28] | Which also indicates that Overgirl | 同时也显示 |
[21:30] | isn’t long for this world. | 终极女命不久矣 |
[21:31] | Which means that this world | 意味着 |
[21:32] | isn’t long for this world. | 这个世界也命不久矣 |
[21:33] | Failure’s not an option. | 不允许失败 |
[21:35] | Losing is not an option. We are gonna win. | 不允许战败 我们必须赢 |
[21:38] | And we are gonna show these people that this earth | 我们要让那些人知道这个地球 |
[21:40] | – belongs to us. – Great speech. | -是我们的 -说得好 |
[21:43] | Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Queen, | 抱歉打断一下 奎恩先生 |
[21:44] | but we’re being hailed by a fellow Timeship. | 另一艘时间飞船跟我们打招呼了 |
[21:47] | Put it on. | 接进来 |
[21:49] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[21:50] | To offer a truce. | 提议停战 |
[21:52] | In exchange for what? | 条件是什么 |
[21:54] | We will return to our earth peacefully | 只要答应我一个要求 |
[21:57] | if you meet my one demand. | 我们就和平撤军 |
[22:00] | Supergirl comes with us. | 超女得跟我们走 |
[22:05] | Here’s another difference between you and me. | 你我之间还有一点不同 |
[22:08] | I don’t abandon my friends. | 我不会抛弃朋友 |
[22:12] | All right. | 好 |
[22:14] | – Everybody ready to go? – Never been more. | -大家准备好了吗 -早已准备好 |
[22:17] | We can’t bring Marty back, | 我们虽无法救活马蒂 |
[22:18] | but we can protect the city he loved, | 却可以保护他深爱的城市 |
[22:20] | and the family he left behind. | 还有他的家人 |
[22:23] | For the Professor. | 为了教授 |
[22:35] | Now let’s go kick some ass. | 去教训教训他们 |
[22:41] | Let them run. | 让他们跑吧 |
[22:44] | We’ll turn this city into a mausoleum. | 我们要把这城市变成陵墓 |
[23:27] | Kill them all. | 一个不留 |
[23:28] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 |
[24:10] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[24:11] | You can’t just go around roasting people. | 你不能这样胡乱烧人 |
[24:13] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:14] | You ever heard of due process? | 没听过正当程序吗 |
[24:16] | Rule of law? | 依法而治 |
[24:17] | No. | 没 |
[24:36] | Could use a little help here. | 过来帮忙 |
[24:37] | I got you covered. | 我掩护你 |
[24:46] | This is just like Star Raiders on Atari except it’s real. | 有点像用雅达利玩现实版的《星际奇兵》 |
[24:48] | Cut the chatter, Red 2. | 别瞎扯了 2号红色键 |
[24:49] | – Fly the ship. – Launching torpedo one. | -驾驶飞船 -发射一号鱼雷 |
[24:51] | You don’t have to say it out loud. | 不必喊出来 |
[24:59] | Okay, guys, is it just me or is this not working? | 好了 是我的原因还是这个没用 |
[25:01] | It’s not working. | 是没用 |
[25:02] | You need to take down their shields. | 得解除他们的护盾 |
[25:07] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[26:09] | Guys, this isn’t working. | 各位 没用 |
[26:10] | I think we need a bigger gun. | 需要一把更大的枪 |
[26:12] | Way ahead of you. | 早料到了 |
[26:15] | General. We’ve got inbound. | 将军 敌人来了 |
[26:17] | Then fire counter-measures. | 启动应对措施 |
[26:19] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[26:21] | It’s hovering directly off our bow. | 敌人就悬停在船头正前方 |
[26:25] | General, would you care to step outside? | 将军 介意出来一下吗 |
[26:35] | Waiting for some good news here. | 有没有好消息 |
[26:37] | I don’t have any for you, man. | 没有好消息 |
[26:38] | The only way to take out their shields is to get | 解除护盾的唯一办法 |
[26:40] | someone onboard that ship. | 就是有人登上那艘船 |
[26:43] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就去 |
[27:09] | We’re on the bridge, Felicity. | 我们到舰桥了 费利西蒂 |
[27:11] | And we don’t know what we’re looking for. | 但不知道要找什么 |
[27:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m working on it. | 好好 正在想办法 |
[27:16] | Felicity’s got it. | 费利西蒂有办法了 |
[27:17] | I’m sending you the source code | 我把他们偏导护盾的 |
[27:18] | for their deflector shields. | 源代码发给你 |
[27:19] | Yeah, got it. Manual override protocol. | 收到 手动超控协议 |
[27:21] | If I am reading this correctly, | 我要是没理解错 |
[27:22] | all you need to do now is– | 你们现在只需要 |
[27:25] | Hit the big, blinking red button. | 按下发光的红色大按钮 |
[27:36] | Got it. Shields are down. | 好了 护盾解除了 |
[27:37] | Harry, you think you can handle this bad boy? | 哈里 你能操控这艘大家伙吗 |
[27:39] | – Walk in the park, Kazansky. – Where are you going? | -易如反掌 卡赞斯基 -你去哪 |
[27:41] | Getting our friends off that ship. | 把我们的朋友救出那艘飞船 |
[27:42] | Count of ten, hit them with everything we got. | 数到十 全力攻击他们 |
[27:45] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[28:30] | Come on, Ramon. | 快啊 拉蒙 |
[28:49] | Nailed it! | 搞定 |
[28:56] | Go on! End it. | 动手 了结我 |
[28:58] | End it! | 了结我 |
[29:02] | What’s stopping you? | 你怎么住手了 |
[29:04] | Oh, I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[29:06] | Barry Allen is above killing. | 巴里·艾伦不杀生 |
[29:10] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧 |
[29:15] | Get out of here. | 滚 |
[29:21] | I wonder what face I’ll be wearing next time we meet. | 不知下次见面时我会是什么面孔 |
[29:25] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[29:26] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[29:34] | I’m detecting dangerously high radiation levels. | 我检测到非常危险的高辐射强度 |
[29:36] | Disembodied computer voice lady’s right. | 虚拟电脑语音女士说得对 |
[29:38] | Supergirl-X is about to go super-nova. | 地球X的超女要像超新星那样爆炸了 |
[29:40] | Supergirl, your doppelganger’s about | 超女 你的二重身 |
[29:42] | to have a meltdown. | 就要熔毁了 |
[29:49] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[29:50] | You need to fly her up. | 你得带她飞到高空 |
[29:52] | Up. And away. | 飞高飞远 |
[29:54] | Now. | 快 |
[30:13] | No! | 不 |
[30:22] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[30:56] | Wha–what? | 什么 |
[30:58] | How did you? | 你怎么做… |
[31:00] | I figured it’d take the man | 我想只有钢铁之躯的男人 |
[31:01] | of steel to catch the girl of steel. | 才能接住钢铁之躯的女人 |
[31:03] | That and, you know, a tremendous amount of help. | 而且帮了很大的忙 |
[31:20] | Thank you both. This world owes you a lot. | 谢谢你俩 这世界欠了你们很多 |
[31:22] | Well, it’s my world, too so… | 这也是我的世界 所以 |
[31:24] | Punching out Nazis is kind of our thing. | 暴揍纳粹算是我们的使命 |
[31:26] | Well, if you ever need us to do any punching over on Earth-X | 如果地球X需要我们帮忙暴揍谁 |
[31:29] | – just let us know. – Will do. | -记得通知我们 -会的 |
[31:31] | – Take care, Barry. – Take care, Ray. | -保重 巴里 -保重 雷 |
[31:34] | – Barry, I need a hug. – Okay. | -巴里 我得抱抱 -好 |
[31:39] | Be good, Leo. | 要乖 莱奥 |
[31:40] | – Always. – I’m gonna get ready. | -一直很乖 -我去准备一下 |
[31:42] | – You got this? – Yeah. | -交给你了 -好 |
[31:45] | All right, fellas. You ready to go home? | 好了 朋友 准备好回家了吗 |
[31:47] | Sure. So, uh, how does this thing work? | 对 这东西是怎么运作的 |
[31:50] | It’s a very complex two-part process. | 非常复杂的两步 |
[31:53] | One, I open a breach. Two… | 第一 我打开缺口 第二 |
[31:56] | you walk through it. | 你们走过去 |
[31:59] | Cool. | 酷 |
[32:03] | Leo? | 莱奥 |
[32:06] | I think I’m gonna stick around here for a little while. | 我想在这待一会儿 |
[32:08] | I, um… | 我 |
[32:11] | I won’t stay here forever. | 我不会一直待在这 |
[32:12] | I will come home to you. | 我会回家找你 |
[32:15] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[32:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:25] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[32:47] | Clarissa asked me to say a few words. | 克莱丽莎要我说几句话 |
[32:52] | But, as you all know, | 但你们都知道 |
[32:53] | it was Grey–Martin who was the wordy one. | 灰老头 马丁才是话多的那个 |
[32:58] | But… | 但 |
[33:00] | I got used to hearing his voice inside my head. | 我已习惯听他在我脑子里唠叨 |
[33:03] | And, uh, even now | 即便是现在 |
[33:05] | I can still hear him. | 我还能听到他 |
[33:07] | ‘Cause even though he’s gone, | 因为即便他不在了 |
[33:08] | he’s still a part of me. | 他还是我的一部分 |
[33:11] | He’s still a part of all of us. | 他还是我们大家的一部分 |
[33:14] | He was the best man | 直到最后时刻 |
[33:16] | right until the end. | 他也是最好的那位 |
[33:17] | The best teacher. | 最好的老师 |
[33:22] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[33:25] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[33:27] | Father. | 父亲 |
[33:35] | Clarissa… | 克莱丽莎 |
[33:37] | I’m so, so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[33:38] | I-I couldn’t save him. I– | 我没能救他 我 |
[33:42] | All he wanted was to come home. | 他一心只想回家 |
[33:45] | To you, and you and Ronnie. | 回到你 你还有罗尼身边 |
[33:48] | To his family. | 回到家人身边 |
[33:50] | Oh, Jefferson. | 杰佛逊 |
[33:52] | – You were his family, too. – I just… | -你也是他的家人 -我 |
[33:56] | I don’t know how to do any of this without him. | 我不知道没了他我该怎么办 |
[33:58] | Then, don’t. | 不会 |
[34:00] | You said it yourself. He’s still part of you. | 你也说了 他还是你的一部分 |
[34:09] | That’s it, big guy. Let it out. | 这就对了 大家伙 哭出来吧 |
[34:12] | Allergies. | 过敏了 |
[34:15] | Good-bye, my love. | 再见 我的爱人 |
[34:22] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[34:31] | Tell Ronnie I miss him. | 告诉罗尼我很想他 |
[34:38] | Thank you for bringing me home to her. | 谢谢你带我回到她身边 |
[34:46] | So, you’re going to another earth, | 你要去另一个地球了 |
[34:48] | and I’m going to another time. | 而我要去另一个时代 |
[34:50] | Yeah, that’s kind of how we roll, huh? | 这才是我们的生活 |
[34:52] | Totally normal. | 太正常了 |
[34:57] | Should we– | 我们… |
[34:59] | It’s uh–it’s a hug thing, okay. | 那就抱一抱吧 好吧 |
[35:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:04] | Thank you for putting things in perspective for me. | 谢谢你让我能理智看待一切 |
[35:06] | Does that mean you’re gonna take my advice on Maggie? | 那玛吉的事你要听我的意见了吗 |
[35:09] | Yes, I’m gonna trust my instincts. | 对 我会听从直觉 |
[35:12] | I mean, there’s got to be somebody else out there for me. | 我肯定还会找到合适的人 |
[35:15] | – Right? – For sure. | -对吧 -肯定的 |
[35:17] | Just like there’s’mebody else out there for you. | 你肯定也会找到合适的人 |
[35:19] | And for more than just a night. | 不只是一夜情而已 |
[35:21] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[35:23] | – That was my takeaway too. – Boss. | -这也是我的教训 -老大 |
[35:26] | Ship’s ready. | 飞船准备好了 |
[35:28] | Catch you on the other side. | 下次任务再见 |
[35:32] | You hit that? | 你俩好过了 |
[35:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:48] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:49] | Oh, so, so ready, yeah. | 全都准备好了 |
[35:53] | Thank you guys for everything. | 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[35:55] | And thanks for inviting us to your wedding. | 谢谢你们邀请我们参加婚礼 |
[35:57] | Sorry it didn’t turn out the way you wanted it to. | 抱歉最后不如人意 |
[36:00] | Well, at least it was memorable. | 至少很难忘记了 |
[36:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:04] | Well, we’ll be back out for the do-over. | 下次婚礼我们还会来 |
[36:06] | Uh, Iris and I talked about it and… | 我和爱瑞丝商量过了 |
[36:08] | And yeah, we’re just gonna | 对 我们只想 |
[36:10] | get ourselves a justice of the peace | 请一位地方执法官 |
[36:11] | and get it done, quick and simple. | 然后宣誓结婚 快速简单 |
[36:14] | Fewer Nazis that way. | 那样就没什么纳粹了 |
[36:16] | Well, take care, guys. | 保重 各位 |
[36:22] | That’s good. That’s– | 太好了 |
[36:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:37] | You guys really not going to have a wedding now | 发生这么多事之后 |
[36:38] | – after all that? – Now she’s pro-wedding. | -真不办婚礼了吗 -现在又支持办婚礼了 |
[36:41] | I mean we’ve already had the ceremony. | 我们已经举办了仪式 |
[36:43] | So all we need to do now is exchange vows and rings. | 现在只需要宣誓和交换戒指 |
[36:46] | Hey, can’t a mayor marry people? | 市长可以帮人证婚吗 |
[36:48] | Very flattered, but I think that we would have to be | 很荣幸 但只有在星城境内 |
[36:50] | within the limits of Star City for it to be official. | 证婚才正式有效 |
[36:53] | And we definitely want it to be official. | 我们确实想要正式有效 |
[36:55] | Well, if you want it to be personal, | 如果不想找外人 |
[36:57] | I think we know a guy who’s ordained. | 我想我们认识某个受圣职的人 |
[37:08] | It’s a good thing I didn’t vomit, right? | 我没吐算是好事吧 |
[37:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:17] | A little warning next time? | 下次提前通知一下 |
[37:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:22] | You got ordained to marry your brother and Carly, right? | 你受圣职替你弟和卡莉证婚过吧 |
[37:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:25] | We were hoping | 我们希望 |
[37:27] | that you could give us the same treatment. | 你也可以替我们证婚 |
[37:29] | Wow, really? I’m honored. | 真的吗 很荣幸 |
[37:32] | – Yeah? – I am. | -是吗 -真的 |
[37:34] | All right, well, let’s do it. | 好 那开始吧 |
[37:36] | Okay, that’s great. Um… | 好 很好 |
[37:39] | I guess that makes you | 那么我想 |
[37:40] | the best man and you the maid-of-honor. | 你就是伴郎 你是伴娘 |
[37:42] | – “Honored” is correct. – All right. | -确实很”荣幸” -好 |
[37:43] | – Let’s get into position. – Oh my goodness. | -那么站好位置 -天啊 |
[37:45] | – You’re here. – Okay. | -你站这 -好 |
[37:46] | – You’re there, you’re there. – Oh I see. | -你站那 你站那 -好了 |
[37:48] | Did you guys write vows | 你们写好誓言了 |
[37:49] | or you just want the boilerplate? | 还是想用范文 |
[37:53] | Yes, I um… | 我的… |
[37:56] | wrote mine. | 写好了 |
[37:57] | I tried to write mine. | 我本来也想写的 |
[37:59] | But then I realized that I didn’t need to. | 后来发现没必要写 |
[38:04] | My entire life has been marked by two things. | 我这一生有两大标志 |
[38:09] | The first one is change. | 第一是变化 |
[38:11] | From when I was a kid to when I was an adult, | 我从小孩长成大人 |
[38:13] | things were always changing. | 一切始终在变 |
[38:15] | But no matter how different things became | 不论世事变化多大 |
[38:18] | or what new challenges I had to face, | 或者要面对什么新挑战 |
[38:23] | I always had the other thing that my life was marked by. | 我的人生一直有另一重大标志 |
[38:27] | And that’s you. | 那就是你 |
[38:29] | You’ve always been there. | 你一直在我身边 |
[38:31] | As a friend, as a partner, | 朋友也好 伙伴也好 |
[38:35] | as the love of my life. | 甚至是我毕生挚爱 |
[38:38] | You’re my home, Iris. | 你是我的归属 爱瑞丝 |
[38:41] | And that’s one thing that will never change. | 而这一点永远不会变 |
[38:48] | That was really nice. | 真好 |
[38:52] | When I was nine years old I wanted to be a ballerina. | 我九岁时想当一名芭蕾舞演员 |
[38:55] | Remember? | 记得吧 |
[38:56] | Even though I was not a very good dancer. | 虽然我跳舞跳得并不好 |
[38:59] | And the day of the recital I froze. | 独舞那天 我吓傻了 |
[39:03] | I couldn’t move, and I wanted to die. | 动不了 我简直想死 |
[39:06] | And then I looked in the audience and I saw you. | 可我看到了观众席上的你 |
[39:09] | And you got up and you climbed onto stage | 然后你站起来爬上舞台 |
[39:11] | and you did that whole routine with me. | 跟我一起做了整套动作 |
[39:14] | And we killed it. | 我们棒极了 |
[39:16] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[39:17] | we brought the house down. | 我们博得满堂彩 |
[39:22] | And from that moment, I knew that… | 从那一刻起 我知道 |
[39:26] | with you by my side, anything was possible. | 有你在身边 一切皆有可能 |
[39:31] | The Flash may be the city’s hero, but you, Barry Allen, | 闪电侠或许是城市的英雄 但巴里·艾伦 |
[39:37] | you’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[39:40] | And I am happy… | 而我很快乐 |
[39:45] | excited… | 很激动 |
[39:49] | and honored to be your wife. | 很荣幸嫁于你为妻 |
[39:55] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[39:57] | Well then I pronounce you both– | 那么我宣布你们… |
[39:59] | Wait! Wait. Wait, just one second. | 等等 等等 稍等一下 |
[40:02] | Um, if you guys don’t mind– I mean if you don’t mind, | 如果你们不介意 我是说你不介意 |
[40:05] | really if you don’t mind, but would you marry us too? | 如果你不介意 你能也帮我们证婚吗 |
[40:08] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[40:09] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[40:11] | I mean, I thought you didn’t believe in marriage. | 我以为你不相信婚姻 |
[40:13] | No, but I believe in you, and… | 不 但我相信你 |
[40:16] | I believe that no matter what life throws at us | 我相信不论生活如何摧残我们 |
[40:18] | our love can conquer it, | 我们的爱能战胜一切 |
[40:19] | married, unmarried. | 不论结婚与否 |
[40:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:23] | My greatest fear… | 我最害怕… |
[40:25] | my greatest fear in life is losing you. | 我这辈子最害怕的是失去你 |
[40:27] | – I– – Yes. | -我 -我愿意 |
[40:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -好 |
[40:32] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[40:35] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[40:39] | Uh, John, what do you say? | 约翰 你怎么看 |
[40:41] | You kidding me, Oliver? | 开什么玩笑 奥利弗 |
[40:43] | I’m the guy for the past six years | 过去这六年 |
[40:44] | that’s been trying to keep you two together. | 一直是我在撮合你们 |
[40:46] | It’s only fitting that I marry you. | 只有我配替你征婚 |
[40:49] | Okay. Vows? | 好了 誓言 |
[40:52] | – No. – No. I mean, we can’t do better than them. | -没有 -没有 我们没他们说得好 |
[40:55] | Defintely not. | 没错 |
[40:56] | We kind of did those fake vows when we had that fake wedding | 我们在对付疯狂的连环杀手女弓箭手的 |
[40:58] | with that psychopath serial-killer archer lady. | 假婚礼上说过假的誓言 |
[41:00] | I remember saying something along the lines of… | 我记得当时好像说过… |
[41:05] | you’re the very best part of me. | 你是我生命中最美好的部分 |
[41:08] | Felicity, I’m a better human being… | 费利西蒂 因为爱上你 |
[41:14] | just because I’ve loved you. | 我才成了更好的人 |
[41:17] | Well, since we don’t have any rings just yet. | 既然你们暂时没有戒指 |
[41:22] | I’ll skip right to the part where I say this, | 我就直接跳到下面的环节 |
[41:24] | Oliver Jonas Queen, | 奥利弗·乔纳斯·奎恩 |
[41:26] | Felicity Megan Smoak, | 费利西蒂·梅根·斯莫克 |
[41:29] | Bartholomew Henry Allen, | 巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦 |
[41:32] | and Iris Ann West… | 爱瑞丝·安·韦斯特 |
[41:36] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[41:39] | Please, kiss your brides. | 请亲吻新娘 |